PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

LukeOC
06-08-21, 13:15
I've been out of the game for a good couple years, but due to a recent breakup I decided I could use a little "me" day and rtff, saw some good intel on Bamboo and headed over. Sure as shit, this place is 35/ hr and that is a deal. The place is all curtains and super dark. Heard a couple other mongers here and there but it felt private enough since there's no FS here so no clapping cheeks to distract you.

I didn't get a good look at my provider (skinny, black jeans white tank, mask on full time, didn't get a name) but the mms was probably late 30's, in a traditional Chinese dress and had a mole on her forehead that definitely stood out. I stripped down and laid face down as instructed. She asked for hard / medium, I asked for medium but this was definitely on the firmer side of the spectrum. Gents, this was an usually great massage. Very thorough, and about halfway through if I didn't know any better I'd have thought this was going to end up being legit. But things turned when she came back with hot towels and straight up wiped my ass and crack. Then she switched from firm rubbing to oiling up my ass and got down to business sensually. Got me fully hard in seconds with her technique. She worked her way from the starfish to the boys to the main event, and the happily gave in and exploded while face down still (a first for me at one of these places). She cleaned me up really good after milking me dry, and went back to work. These kind of massages where you get released well before it's over are the best, because the second half is so relaxing. It's nice not doing the walk of shame while in full refractory mode as well.

It was a full hour of work, and I felt that she earned her. 4 tip (which she graciously accepted), and if I was pushed for. 6 I wouldn't have flinched. Will definitely return, this one one of my best he rubs ever.Everybody is well trained there. Linda is my favorite. Her boobs are a litter bigger vs. The other popular providers.

LukeOC
06-08-21, 13:20
I'm just curious, not sure if I can ask this kind of stuff here.

How old are you guys?

I feel like mongering hobby at my age seems a little expensive (27 why / o) but I just love getting massages.I started at the same age as you but in NYC. You just need to work hard and focus on creating wealth.

LukeOC
06-08-21, 13:27
This is probably one of the worst experience in my 10 year career. I walked in and picked the only person (Lin / Lynn?) available. She proceeded to give a bad (elbow) massage. When the show began, she had no interest in giving.

Pleasure and started jack hammering my junior. 30 seconds in I told her to slow down and be gentle. She then slowed down for a bit. But 10 seconds later she would start jack hammering my junior again. She doesn't understand English, I get it. But I don't understand why she would slow down then start pulling my junior again. At that point my junior was hurting a bit. It was frustrating and not enjoyable at all. I am glad I only did 30 minutes ($40 house). I wanted to give her $20 tips but she asked for more. I gave her $10 more before I left. Stay away.

HanceHyatt2020
06-08-21, 13:30
Anyone know what happen to Kate?

Wondering if in lake forest.

CyberLove18
06-08-21, 13:42
Can you send me one too? I want a decent looking granny who's willing. I've never done an AMP experience either. I'm not sure what F&C is. Tried googling it up but can't find a location too?Where is this F&C?

Bboc68
06-08-21, 14:10
I just moved back to this area. I have gone to New Spa, I think that's the name in Cypress. Only HJ and she showed the girls. I have done this twice. She won't do anymore.

Anyone have recommendations for a place in Cypress or nearby that does more than that? I used to go to Cypress Spa but every time I call there's no answer and looked closed.

Any help would be great!

Bboc68
06-08-21, 14:33
Checked Linda off my bucket list at Tulip. Great shape gal for any age but fake knockers was a turn-off for me. Great attitude, great figure, meh massage. I opted for the 45 min for. 5. Typical top down dress up and she allowed roaming. Tipped. 6. Good conversation and you can tell she has a lot of history. She should write a book. She liked playing a lot with my starfish which I find distracting but she kept at it the entire time. Probably won't repeat. YMMV.She is one of my all time favs. I tapped that a few times a couple of years ago. She would make out, give BBBJ, 69, Dine on her starfish. Took me a few trips but I did CFS a few times. We had good chemistry. Now that I am single again I need to go see her.

DonkeyPuncha
06-08-21, 15:37
I just saw Co Co from F&C. Smelly twat, laid there. Basically a fish. Would massage me for 2 minutes, then disappear for 5 minutes. After the 3rd cycle of her doing this, I decided I had enough and walked out. Definitely not worth it. My first experience. Next time I'll be smarter and ask to check out the ladies first.

MrJd1986
06-08-21, 16:09
I'm just curious, not sure if I can ask this kind of stuff here.

How old are you guys?

I feel like mongering hobby at my age seems a little expensive (27 why / o) but I just love getting massages.I started in my early 20's fresh out of the teens and I had practically no money those days. Just skip a few starbucks trips here and there and you'll be able to have periodic fun. Work out your finances and budget. Save 20 bucks here and there. You'll be good.

MrSunnyHills
06-08-21, 17:16
There's been plenty of information here on this forum that has been provided about grannies and the places. Use the advanced search bar.My recollection is that searching for 2 or 3 character strings in this app doesn't work. Hint. Try searching for Fish & Chips.

JackTms
06-08-21, 17:30
Went to 3 A in LF today. Girl said her name is yuro or yoyo, couldn't understand her broken English. She was hot and young looking. Mid to late 20's. Perfect B's, nice ass, cute face.

She gave a very good massage for a FS girl. Sent a good 20 minutes. On the flip she asked me what I wanted without actually asking. At first I pointed at her mouth. When she walked out to get a cover, I checked out her ass and changed my mind when she came back in. Told her I wanted everything. She said ok and got naked. Wow, she looked good.

She started rubbing her tits all over me and when she got down to start the BJ, she surprised me and started licking my shaft and tip bare. Them she put it in her mouth, still bare, and gave me a really good BBBJ. Sucking, licking, no teeth. Nice. She knows what she's doing. Shocked me. AMP girls usually just go thru the motions. After a while I had her lay down and f'd her standing mish.

She didn't just lay there. She did a pretty good job of acting like she was enjoying it. We went well past the 30 minutes I paid for. Never hurried me.

HHR 40.

Tip 140.You know what days she works? Always wanted to try this place.

SdSoonSil
06-08-21, 17:44
She is one of my all time favs. I tapped that a few times a couple of years ago. She would make out, give BBBJ, 69, Dine on her starfish. Took me a few trips but I did CFS a few times. We had good chemistry. Now that I am single again I need to go see her.How's her English skill?

SdSoonSil
06-08-21, 17:46
This place is awesome. It is located in SA and if you google it, it will show it's closed but it's open. It will have the light off in the front, but rest assured it's open. There is one woman in her 35/40 that I always see and she seems to be the main one, she's amazing. Great legs and nice tits. I always go to see her just for her feet, she gives a mean FJ. This place is a gem and it's 40 for 30 min and they aren't demanding on tips. Very nice each time and every time I come in she gets right to it. I think her name is Amy or Katt, my world is always rocked when I leave so I keep forgetting LOL! Anyways, this place is super cool and I'm glad it's still going strong. I highly recommend and it's 40 for 30 min.

Also do any of you gents know any MP that has a woman with well taken care of feet that knows how to use them, that's my thing. Thanks for any help!So I did try this place out. According to RM, it's called AA Massage?

It was just an average 40/40 AMP with an HE, I would go to Bamboo for better massage and teasing / HE.

Rntintheoc
06-08-21, 18:38
Anyone know what happen to Kate?

Wondering if in lake forest.Still there, but I don't think she still works in the rooms, just MMS.

SaltyDog
06-08-21, 18:41
My recollection is that searching for 2 or 3 character strings in this app doesn't work. Hint. Try searching for Fish & Chips.

I just saw Co Co from F&C. Smelly twat, laid there. Basically a fish. Would massage me for 2 minutes, then disappear for 5 minutes. After the 3rd cycle of her doing this, I decided I had enough and walked out. Definitely not worth it. My first experience. Next time I'll be smarter and ask to check out the ladies first.You did the right thing by bailing. Stinky pussy is bad pussy period.

Grimmy23
06-08-21, 20:04
I just moved back to this area. I have gone to New Spa, I think that's the name in Cypress. Only HJ and she showed the girls. I have done this twice. She won't do anymore.

Anyone have recommendations for a place in Cypress or nearby that does more than that? I used to go to Cypress Spa but every time I call there's no answer and looked closed.

Any help would be great!The Cypress places are all jack shacks. You'll never get anything more than a HJ and always with 40-something meh looking providers. Not ugly, just not someone you'd give a second look at if you ran into them in public. Sarang is better than New Spa. At least the rooms there have doors. If you go a little bit down the road to Stanton, I've heard reports of Lotus offering more but on my visits there I only got HJ and it was difficult getting the girls' clothes off. Softly in Stanton is definitely FS but the girls there are a little bitchy in my experience. Honestly you're better off driving 20 minutes north to Downey. There's multiple places there that have been around for 30 years and are pretty reliable. Or go to Nirvana in Los Alamitos, but I'm not personally a fan of that place for a multitude of reasons. I posted a review of that place several months ago.

Bla Bla
06-08-21, 21:18
My recollection is that searching for 2 or 3 character strings in this app doesn't work. Hint. Try searching for Fish & Chips.Just Google fish and chips Westminster.

Slammer6008
06-08-21, 21:56
She is one of my all time favs. I tapped that a few times a couple of years ago. She would make out, give BBBJ, 69, Dine on her starfish. Took me a few trips but I did CFS a few times. We had good chemistry. Now that I am single again I need to go see her.I've been seeing her years but not to much anymore. When I was there last on a Wednesday there was a really hot Vietnamese girl young I would say early 20's great looking body long hair. I asked Linda she said oh yeah she only do HJ. I'm sure some mongers know about her.

Slammer6008
06-08-21, 22:06
Empty your mail box slammer. No one fills a box faster.OK it's finally drained. LOL.

RGarcia123
06-08-21, 22:20
Hey anyone know what days Emily is usually in?

CyberLove18
06-09-21, 01:18
Just Google fish and chips Westminster."Got it. Thanks a lot".

AlabamaSlamma
06-09-21, 05:44
Hit up this spot at 1:30 am (open till 4 am) after searching for late night Latina spots. Front desk cholo asks if it's my first time and I truthfully say yes. Breaks down the menu. Hhr for. 6 Hr for. 8, tip her in the room. Got Rosie, honestly hot as fuck. Long Blonde hair, tight minidress, big soft D cup bolt ons. White skin and hitting me with the ": Papi's". Perfect fake booty, round asf. The problem comes after she tells me to flip after 10 seconds of leg / ass grazing, brings my hand to her pussy and tells me the menu. Everything for a Hhr for $. 5 a Hr for 300. My fuckin jaw and fell bro's. I try to make sure she said what she meant because her English was a solid C- . She was serious and says some bullshit about her time being precious. I say I paid for an hour and she says 1 pop CBJ for $. I tell this chick I pay $. For everything normally. She walks out and talks to front desk homie, comes back and says some more bullshit, and keeps asking how much I brought (no shot I answer that) and stand firm on the refund saying I respect you wanting $$$ but I'm good, can I get a refund. She's like no no no and goes back to the front desk dude. She comes back and says $. For everything, and basically tells me she has to fuck me cause he's telling her too. At this point it almost feels like it's MY job to fuck her and I'm fine with $ because I'd rather get one pop in this wack ho. Pay the $. And she soullessly revives my soft dick with a 2 min CBJ, touching no longer allowed as she hops on top and pretty much pins my arms in place with her knees. Bounces for a 5 minutes and I still touch when she moves cause fuck you lmao. She hops off and gets on all fours and fuck her for 15, making sure to occupy as much of her "precious time" as I desired. The novelty of her pillowy fake ass wore off pretty quick and I busted my nut, cleaned up and hit up the homie in the front to let him know what the issue was. Told him I'm not tryna cause problems but I normally pay $. And she asked for way more. He asked how much she asked for and I say $$ He's like shit, how much did you pay? I tell him $ and he was like nice bro. He was pretty chill honestly, she might be getting whipped though the vibes fuckin suck here. Total damage $. 8 for a whole lot of talking and not a lot of satisfaction. Had high hopes of at LEAST 2 pops with a baddy but you win some, you lose some.

If anyone has a recommendation for a past midnight Latina spot that doesn't make you feel like it's YOUR job to fuck them please hook ya boy up. I just want a curvy girl plausibly under 35, natty brown booty and 2-3 pops per Hhr.

TripleThreat23
06-09-21, 10:16
We have this forum to talk about AMP. Do they have a forum to talk about us / mongers?

SaltyDog
06-09-21, 10:44
Hit up this spot at 1:30 am (open till 4 am) after searching for late night Latina spots. Front desk cholo asks if it's my first time and I truthfully say yes. Breaks down the menu. Hhr for. 6 Hr for. 8, tip her in the room. Got Rosie, honestly hot as fuck. Long Blonde hair, tight minidress, big soft D cup bolt ons. White skin and hitting me with the ": Papi's". Perfect fake booty, round asf. The problem comes after she tells me to flip after 10 seconds of leg / ass grazing, brings my hand to her pussy and tells me the menu. Everything for a Hhr for $. 5 a Hr for 300. My fuckin jaw and fell bro's. I try to make sure she said what she meant because her English was a solid C- . She was serious and says some bullshit about her time being precious. I say I paid for an hour and she says 1 pop CBJ for $. I tell this chick I pay $. For everything normally. She walks out and talks to front desk homie, comes back and says some more bullshit, and keeps asking how much I brought (no shot I answer that) and stand firm on the refund saying I respect you wanting $$$ but I'm good, can I get a refund. She's like no no no and goes back to the front desk dude. She comes back and says $. For everything, and basically tells me she has to fuck me cause he's telling her too. At this point it almost feels like it's MY job to fuck her and I'm fine with $ because I'd rather get one pop in this wack ho. Pay the $. And she soullessly revives my soft dick with a 2 min CBJ, touching no longer allowed as she hops on top and pretty much pins my arms in place with her knees. Bounces for a 5 minutes and I still touch when she moves cause fuck you lmao. She hops off and gets on all fours and fuck her for 15, making sure to occupy as much of her "precious time" as I desired. The novelty of her pillowy fake ass wore off pretty quick and I busted my nut, cleaned up and hit up the homie in the front to let him know what the issue was. Told him I'm not tryna cause problems but I normally pay $. And she asked for way more. He asked how much she asked for and I say $$ He's like shit, how much did you pay? I tell him $ and he was like nice bro. He was pretty chill honestly, she might be getting whipped though the vibes fuckin suck here. Total damage $. 8 for a whole lot of talking and not a lot of satisfaction. Had high hopes of at LEAST 2 pops with a baddy but you win some, you lose some.

If anyone has a recommendation for a past midnight Latina spot that doesn't make you feel like it's YOUR job to fuck them please hook ya boy up. I just want a curvy girl plausibly under 35, natty brown booty and 2-3 pops per Hhr.I've never had a good time at any lmp and totally avoid them. There's a place I know of that's open till 4 am then reopens at 10 am but like I said I stay away from lmp and their gps.

MrGeorge
06-09-21, 14:07
I guess finding the location of the new F&C is my life's work. I went to a place right next to a fish and chips place, and actually got a sexy young girl who gave a nice HJ with roaming. BUT. I'm looking for the place with the old ladies who do BBFS. I thought I had it. A place on Warner, but I'm being told that's not it. Someone have pity and PM me. .

Bboc68
06-09-21, 15:57
How's her English skill?Its ok.

I saw her yesterday. She remembered me and it was on! BBFS. .

AlabamaSlamma
06-09-21, 16:37
I've never had a good time at any lmp and totally avoid them. There's a place I know of that's open till 4 am then reopens at 10 am but like I said I stay away from lmp and their gps.That's the saddest shit I ever read. No luck at detox or Bamboo therapy on Katella? Those were my next targets but if it's a lost cause I'll save my money.

SaltyDog
06-09-21, 20:34
That's the saddest shit I ever read. No luck at detox or Bamboo therapy on Katella? Those were my next targets but if it's a lost cause I'll save my money.Welcome to the forum. Stinky pussy is no good pussy period.

VinceTheCat
06-09-21, 20:59
You know what days she works? Always wanted to try this place.What is the address or name of this place?

Superflytnt
06-10-21, 08:47
The Cypress places are all jack shacks. You'll never get anything more than a HJ and always with 40-something meh looking providers. Not ugly, just not someone you'd give a second look at if you ran into them in public. Sarang is better than New Spa. At least the rooms there have doors. If you go a little bit down the road to Stanton, I've heard reports of Lotus offering more but on my visits there I only got HJ and it was difficult getting the girls' clothes off. Softly in Stanton is definitely FS but the girls there are a little bitchy in my experience. Honestly you're better off driving 20 minutes north to Downey. There's multiple places there that have been around for 30 years and are pretty reliable. Or go to Nirvana in Los Alamitos, but I'm not personally a fan of that place for a multitude of reasons. I posted a review of that place several months ago.After reading this I ventured to a spot in Cypress. Maybe I got lucky. Everything was available. But, it's like you say and the women are 40 something milfs and probably not someone you'd give a second look at. Still, I found a really nice rack shaped exactly how I like them.

Superflytnt
06-10-21, 09:01

If anyone has a recommendation for a past midnight Latina spot that doesn't make you feel like it's YOUR job to fuck them please hook ya boy up. I just want a curvy girl plausibly under 35, natty brown booty and 2-3 pops per Hhr.I found the going rate is around $. 4 hhr (nit including entrance). But for that I'm getting everything for the entire time without any complaints. If she ain't a looker, I ask for something less and ask when she works and never return during those days. I've made the mistake of not asking for some for their numbers. They never say no too.

Grimmy23
06-10-21, 10:11
After reading this I ventured to a spot in Cypress. Maybe I got lucky. Everything was available. But, it's like you say and the women are 40 something milfs and probably not someone you'd give a second look at. Still, I found a really nice rack shaped exactly how I like them.There's a place (can't think of the name but it's on Lincoln near Home Depot) - they advertise on BP and ice heard they offer everything. I haven't ventured into that place though. I've had times at various places known as strictly jack shacks where I unexpectedly got more, so yeah it can happen. But for the most part Cypress is a jack city. That's not always a bad thing. There's times when a quickie HJ is all I really need and I don't want to pay a lot for my service, so those places fit the bill.

Superflytnt
06-10-21, 12:56
Grimmy,

Yeah that's the spot LOL.

Bboc68
06-10-21, 16:07
After reading this I ventured to a spot in Cypress. Maybe I got lucky. Everything was available. But, it's like you say and the women are 40 something milfs and probably not someone you'd give a second look at. Still, I found a really nice rack shaped exactly how I like them.You want to tell us where? Message me if you would rather not post Thanks.

Ass Coach
06-10-21, 16:14
Man, had to go to North LA from OC for work on Monday. Was there all day, spent part of the day looking for anything close to where I was for a stress relief. Couldn't find anything close enough for a break. Horny as hell, so I kept looking on the way home and found Downey Spa. Was hoping for a massage and HJ but was delighted when my little asian apple asked if I wanted everything. YESS!

Nice massage, some decent teasing of the backside. After the YESS, some kissing and licking of the back of my legs and ass. Flipped over for some CBJ. Brought herself to the side for some nice FIV. She started going way to fast on the BJ and I couldn't hold out for FS! Damn, was too worked up.

Didn't like the 30/$60 price tag, but wasn't going to argue at the time. Tipped $100 and was on my way. BTW, provider was probably early 30's, BIG rack.

Slammer6008
06-10-21, 16:42
Grimmy,

Yeah that's the spot LOL.It's either Life an beauty spa or Lucky Day spa. I was at Lucky Day spa before and I can say I did get lucky.

Superflytnt
06-10-21, 16:44
It's either Life an beauty spa or Lucky Day spa. I was at Lucky Day spa before and I can say I did get lucky.It's near by. I don't know the name. How was Lucky? Probably not young, so I'm guess either middle aged or old.

Slammer6008
06-10-21, 18:57
It's near by. I don't know the name. How was Lucky? Probably not young, so I'm guess either middle aged or old.The girl I had nice body an tits. Late twenties 120.00 tip.

Slammer6008
06-10-21, 19:29
The girl I had nice body an tits. Late twenties 120.00 tip.That life and body used to be a Korean joint then it turned into Latina joint and then it closed down That place at one time had some hot Koreans.

Wireless91910
06-10-21, 20:59
Based on your reference points. I'm sure you are talking about Naeun. Well known MILF / GILF k-fuck shack.

There's a place (can't think of the name but it's on Lincoln near Home Depot) - they advertise on BP and ice heard they offer everything. I haven't ventured into that place though. I've had times at various places known as strictly jack shacks where I unexpectedly got more, so yeah it can happen. But for the most part Cypress is a jack city. That's not always a bad thing. There's times when a quickie HJ is all I really need and I don't want to pay a lot for my service, so those places fit the bill.

Grimmy23
06-10-21, 22:12
Based on your reference points. I'm sure you are talking about Naeun. Well known MILF / GILF k-fuck shack.Same place. They changed their name a few years ago. I've never gotten note than HJ there though.

Heartless Jay
06-11-21, 00:27
You want to tell us where? Message me if you would rather not post Thanks.I've said this before and I'll say it again. Newbies need to pay our dues and report on our experiences before just flat our asking for all the answers from the veterans. TOFTT. Get out there and shake the bushes, find some gems and some stinkers and tell the rest of us about them, good solid intelligence reports. Then and only then will you get direct answers to direct questions like this. Otherwise you're just like the guys who always hang around when people have stash, but never bring their own to share with the group.

Gulongitlog
06-11-21, 12:42
Le Palace GG. Nicole is a busy lady but definitely worth it. Massage great. She needs some warming up to before providing BBBJ. But she's def worth it. Young pretty Asian girl for sure. I'd say def imagining a kpop. You have to schedule ahead since she's always booked.

Tiffany from Westminster from someone's previous recommendation. She's a bit older. Was wearing mask the whole time. She had tattoos which surprisingly I found hot. Since I was a bit too excited for a Russian finish, I didn't really even last long. But she didn't continue with the massage or anything. I'm not too fan of places that cut you short on massage time. .4 entry and. 8 for the tip.

I also tried this Korina in costa mesa for a shave hoping for a cheap HE. But it just turned out to be a $25 shave with a razor and no HE. Tho she charges $40 for massage which I didn't try, that might have HE. Eh probably not gna try again.

Always on an adventure for that Russian finish. But man paying FS prices for it makes it not worth tbh.

JackTms
06-11-21, 12:51
Finally decided to try out this place. Went in afternoon with no appt and was greeted by Cici behind the window. Was hoping to pull Yuyu, but Cici looked great in her tight, short dress also. I would peg her around late 30's, decently cute face. Not skinny, but body is in great shape, with nice legs, C cups, and a little cheek showing as she walks around in her dress.

40 for 30 min. She started off with a pretty legit massage actually. Not quite CMT, but plenty of pressure and decent technique. There's this move where she's straddling the top of your head with her dress hiked up to massage your back, but you're facedown and can't really turn up. Nice tease.

On the flip, she asked for tip up front and was fine with $.2 for everything. Left room for a bit and came back with supplies. Started off with CBJ with BLS to get me hard. When I was ready she signaled for me on top (she might've been tired that day). We just did mish until I busted. Mid session there was someone at the door and she almost got dressed to go out, but luckily a coworker got to it first.

Overall nice sess.

AlabamaSlamma
06-11-21, 15:58
I found the going rate is around $. 4 hhr (nit including entrance). But for that I'm getting everything for the entire time without any complaints. If she ain't a looker, I ask for something less and ask when she works and never return during those days. I've made the mistake of not asking for some for their numbers. They never say no too.Yeah I'm definitely stearing clear based off the entry fee. There's a bunch of good sfv spots that have fire Latinas for $ . 4 (entry included). Her thinking she's worth $$$ really turned me off from the whole experience and I'd rather not pay so much for entry with these kinda WGs working.

July1714
06-11-21, 18:35
Has anyone tried the place below Bamboo?

Also who is the best choice at Bamboo?

Matrix1
06-11-21, 18:49
Still there, but I don't think she still works in the rooms, just MMS.Kate is still there, as of a week or so ago, still working in the rooms. They change their name from LF Biotherapy to Luana, or something like that. While I have seen Kate a handful of times, I just can't do it anymore. She's got to be pushing 60 and with the squeaky Japanese witch voice, it's just too much. Plus she doesn't like her V touched at all. She still does the classic Kate-performance, but I'm over that.

Short reports on other gals there.

Meyu-- also Japanese like Kate. Younger though. Can be a little chatty. OK body, sometimes has bad breath. Allows roaming and if your a little lucky some dining at the why. All depends on her comfort level. Seems to be slightly unhealthy skin or under the weather sometimes. Hygiene down there is maybe 7 out of 10. Should be much higher considering JPN attention to details.

Erika- Mexican chick but looks like she has some Native American in her. Nice boobs. Mostly jack job with some roaming allowed. Has a phat ass that is solid. She always promises more next time, but doesn't deliver. Once she stopped jacking too early, right after the rocket engaged. I feel like I almost always have to tell AMP gals now to not stop shortly before lift off. Massage was OK.

Tracy- Newer gal from Costa Rica I believe, 40's-50's, nice rack, short, big ass, maybe too big. Sweet gal. Handy plus some roaming allowed. Tits are worth the price of admission. Not much of a massage.

Sarah- Veteran Latin chick, maybe also from Costa Rica. Lot so roaming allowed. Depends how comfortable she is with you. If you bring some protection maybe more is available. Has great tits and a nice ass, maybe could lose 20 pounds though. Hygiene also is hit or miss. Can't stand the gals that clean up with wet wipes. Not saying she does that. Don't expect much from the massage.

Barbara- kind of strange Vietnamese gal. Maybe 40's. Good massage. Roaming is allowed but got too much fishy smell last time. Not sure I turned her on, or if she just wasn't clean. Was so bad. Kind of had to cut her loose.

Grimmy23
06-11-21, 19:52
So one of my 23 year old female receptionists came in on her day off yesterday wearing a skimpy crop top and shorts, and I've been hot and bothered ever since, so I needed some relief this afternoon. Went to Life & Body based on a review here a couple days ago. Low traffic place in the next strip mall over from Lucky Spa. Was met in the lobby by a decent looking 4 o'ish Korean provider wearing the typical AMP dress. She actually looked pretty good. Went to the room and got ready. She gave what I'd call a "crappier than usual" AMP rub. Light touch using baby oil, some lame fingernails on my scalp, little to no teasing. The closest she did was come up the insides of my thighs but did not touch or even graze the goods. On the flip she immediately asked what I wanted and I said everything. She said ok honey, how much are you going to give me? We negotiated $. 2 but then she demanded I give her the money up front. I said I can give it to you after but she said no honey you give it to me now. I should have just said no thank you and called it a day, but ya know we've all been there before, so I did the swinging dick dance over to my pants and handed her the donation. She takes off her dress to reveal a very fit body. I reached over and pulled her panties down and she didn't resist, but then she started in with. A HJ. I said "we agreed on everything" and she said oh yes honey I give you everything. At this point I knew I'd been had. Ugh. She finished me off, I got dressed and got the hell out of that place.

I feel shitty. Every time I swear off AMPs forever I find myself back in one, but usually just getting a mediocre HJ. I would have been better off paying a little more and driving up to Havana. So I still say that the Cypress places are jack shacks, except you might get lucky once in a while. This place was a complete ripoff. If you're going to monger in Cypress stick with Sarang. You'll rarely if ever get more than a HJ from a non-looker there, but at least they don't usually haggle over tips and you can get in and out without breaking the bank.

DaveSC
06-11-21, 20:45
Hello. Long time lurker, careful not to post because of significant other. I guess it's almost as safe to post as to read.

Been to Fish a few times, as it fits better into my budget. I make average money, but it gets monitored. Grr.

Lucy actually looked a little better today than usual, or is just been too long for me. Didn't even bother with the massage, greeted junior on the way into the room.

Only had 40 for tip today, which I left on counter as I stripped. Before noticing it she asked if I wanted sucky or boom boom. Showed her the tip, she said wha?? HJ only. Sucky would be 60.

She ended up with sucky but without any massage at all.

Maybe 2 minutes of bbj, 2 more with hand, then loaded up oil to finish. Said she was busy.

Is she really going the route of everyone else? My previous visit with her was better, more complete (cfs, bd, but then she blew up at me for only going 40, even I offered an extra 20 because I made her work hard.

It's the low end of things, but a lousy and far too quick bbj HJ from Lucy or a massage, lots of tease, and a nice slow HJ from a younger 40 year old elsewhere for same fee.

Something you don't often hear. Probably won't go back to fish. Not a good value.

D.

NotBradPitt
06-11-21, 21:38
Walked in without an appt and was given Sally. Pay $35 for a Hr. At the door and I go to curtained off room and undress. She does a decent massage for the price, works the back and about half way through she starts with the teasing my ass and starfish. She does the reach under for more teasing. Flip over and a little oil and starts with a slow HJ teasing the balls and fingering the outside of my starfish which I do enjoy. I try to last but after a few minutes I'm done and she is cleaning me up. She goes back and finishes the massage to get the full Hr. Massage over I dress and tip. 50 and out the door. I enjoyed myself and would ask for her next time.

HeadorTail
06-11-21, 22:25

Also who is the best choice at Bamboo?Anna, Andy, and Linda are my favorites at Bamboo. Everyone gives a good massages and happy ending. I don't know the Sally mentioned in the review just below. More can be had depending on your game. Certainly not an FS place. SH down below features Grace, YoYo (YuYu) and Lily. Lucy and Jenny are 45 but know how to get you across the finish line. $40 for 70 minutes downstairs and $35 for 60 upstairs.

If you want a good deep massage 55 year old Helen is top notch and she knows 100 ways to get you home relaxed.

Slammer6008
06-12-21, 00:03

Also who is the best choice at Bamboo?First question no.

Second question Who is the best? It's the girl they assign you too. Peace out Juuuuu. Lie.

Heartless Jay
06-12-21, 00:07

Also who is the best choice at Bamboo?As far as what I've read here, there are no duds at this place. I've personally been seen by Andy and Anna and have no complaints.

Heartless Jay
06-12-21, 00:27
I've seen Andy 8 or 9 times but today she was busy so I asked for Anna. Both have really tight trim bodies, Anna may be a bit smaller. For my taste she's perfect, I just love thin bodies with little A cups. Obviously I'm in the minority on this, and that's ok with me. Both give a solid quality massage. Maybe not full CMT grade, but for. 35 per hour with extras you can't go wrong. Both spend a lot of time teasing before the flip. Today on the flip Anna squirted hand sani in my hands, which I took as an invite to roaming. Stuck to OTC for the first visit, not wanting to chase her away. She leaned in nicely while roaming, nice touch. Just a bit more open than Andy, from my experience anyway. For the HE, I'd have to give advantage to Anna. Man, she had me on the edge forever, working the chest, the belly, winky, the rod, then start again. Seems like MMS has trained all the girls here to go for the butt hole, and today Anna dove right in three knuckles deep, full prostate mode. At the end I blew so hard that I slept through the foot massage that followed. No cheating on time either, pay for 60 and you get 60. Thinking I have a new ATF, in OC at least. This is one girl I would love to take beyond HE, but alas nothing more than HE at this shop. But hey, doesn't hurt to try!

PoorAndWeird
06-12-21, 01:05
Excellent Chinese massage therapist. Works solo out of a multi room studio.

Even left the door to the room open during the sesh to allow more ventilation.

She gives an excellent back massage and ball tease. On the flip her BBBJ is amazing. Excellent suction and bls. She's a spinner so she can keep it in her mouth while moving to 69 or from cg to rcg. Excellent views of her toned body in all positions.

Has nice man mades.

Def deserved a repeat.

Allows two pops in an hr.

$$ for hhr $$$ for hr.

Find her on hx.

Miguel Honcho
06-12-21, 11:24
Does anyone know what happened to Natasha?

StrikeOne
06-12-21, 11:31
I've only used k agencies before, but I am tempted tio try fair dr since it is getting way too expensive with k agencies.

Obviously, the locations are different, but how about in terms of looks or age? I've seen posts about banging hot girls on fair. If there is not much gap between the two, I have no reason to stick to k agencies.

Any opinion will be appreciated.

Superflytnt
06-12-21, 15:09
So one of my 23 year old female receptionists came in on her day off yesterday wearing a skimpy crop top and shorts, and I've been hot and bothered ever since, so I needed some relief this afternoon. Went to Life & Body based on a review here a couple days ago. Low traffic place in the next strip mall over from Lucky Spa. Was met in the lobby by a decent looking 4 o'ish Korean provider wearing the typical AMP dress. She actually looked pretty good. Went to the room and got ready. She gave what I'd call a "crappier than usual" AMP rub. Light touch using baby oil, some lame fingernails on my scalp, little to no teasing. The closest she did was come up the insides of my thighs but did not touch or even graze the goods. On the flip she immediately asked what I wanted and I said everything. She said ok honey, how much are you going to give me? We negotiated $. 2 but then she demanded I give her the money up front. I said I can give it to you after but she said no honey you give it to me now. I should have just said no thank you and called it a day, but ya know we've all been there before, so I did the swinging dick dance over to my pants and handed her the donation. She takes off her dress to reveal a very fit body. I reached over and pulled her panties down and she didn't resist, but then she started in with. A HJ. I said "we agreed on everything" and she said oh yes honey I give you everything. At this point I knew I'd been had. Ugh. She finished me off, I got dressed and got the hell out of that place.

I feel shitty. Every time I swear off AMPs forever I find myself back in one, but usually just getting a mediocre HJ. I would have been better off paying a little more and driving up to Havana. So I still say that the Cypress places are jack shacks, except you might get lucky once in a while. This place was a complete ripoff. If you're going to monger in Cypress stick with Sarang. You'll rarely if ever get more than a HJ from a non-looker there, but at least they don't usually haggle over tips and you can get in and out without breaking the bank.I saw the viet. Never seen the k girl. I'd be mad too if I had agreed to one thing and didn't get it. It's just dumb luck sometimes.

MrJd1986
06-12-21, 15:47
Visited 109 in LF today and had Angel. She is a sweet girl with a nice body. Face is ok. Friendly and very chatty.

Massage was weak, no real tease. 5 minutes in she says she only does nuru and tells me its 120. Asks if I'd like it. I went for it.

Would call is nuru. Just some oily tits rubbed on my back. HE was ok. Did the job but didn't blow my socks off.

She's a nice girl and I enjoyed chatting with her but I'd likely see someone else if I went back.

The receptionist was pretty nice looking. Small asian girl.

Slick562
06-12-21, 17:07
I've only used k agencies before, but I am tempted tio try fair dr since it is getting way too expensive with k agencies.

Obviously, the locations are different, but how about in terms of looks or age? I've seen posts about banging hot girls on fair. If there is not much gap between the two, I have no reason to stick to k agencies.

Any opinion will be appreciated.Lots of differences, Price, entry fee is usually 50/ hhr and usually tip the girl100-140 for cfs most of them don't do bb at mp.

Looks, k-agencies will always have better looking and younger girls that offer GFE, at the mp not all of them offer GFE and most are usually older.

Good thing about massage parlours is you might walk out just spending 150 instead of 260 or 300 at a k agency. I know I'm missing a lot more buts that's all I can think of at the moment. I haven't been to fair yet which is on my to do list but for now I stick to mp and k agencys or independent girls.

JackTms
06-12-21, 23:41

Any opinion will be appreciated.Huge difference, but fair drive is unique. It's one of the ONLY in the US places where you can literally window shop for your girl. K agencies will have on average hotter girls and a much higher baseline in terms of services and attitude (GFE much harder to find at any MP, including fair), but there are still older girls and girls with mechanical service. This is killer for some people with the rates they charge, so just make sure to do your research. Fair drive has mostly C girls instead of K girls. I've seen some middle of the pack ladies there, but also 2 REALLY hot girls, in late 20's early 30's. If you don't want to settle that day, then don't. Just walk out and go to another shop. You can always come back, they'll take your money 160 to 180 for half hour is total dmg usually for fair dr.

JackDaniels12
06-13-21, 00:09
Any idea what happen at Lucky Spa over at 440 Fairview area. The place shutdown and wondering what happen and what happen to the girl working there.

PartTimeFunB69
06-13-21, 02:54
In the past and if you go see them long enough, you can certainly get a HJ. There are two good young ones there (Nancy and Cindy) but I haven't gotten anywhere but both gives outstanding legit massages. I've been able to get them to do my massages completely nude and not cover me up. They have 'accidently' touched the package and just smiles. Kinda fun. It's like teasing but walking out hard as usual.

Please PM if you have gotten anywhere with them.I have gotten BJ there once a few years back in 2019 but when I want back a 2nd time the girl no longer was there. I read on RM mamasan doesn't allow extras and once if she finds out the girl is fired.

MyFinalHeav3
06-13-21, 09:12

Any opinion will be appreciated.Most k girls follow a standard routine in a apartment and require references / screening. Girls are usually in their 30's-40's and offer somewhat similar services. Extras like BBFS are listed on the website. Pics are generally representative but not real. Sometimes you will actually get someone in their 20's but very rare, they usually do their rounds in korea / japan first.

AMP is a crap shot. You can find gems and you can find old ladies with missing teeth. Location is almost never as nice as the k girl apartment. Are-maps is your friend.

Fe Maiden
06-13-21, 13:08
Any idea what happen at Lucky Spa over at 440 Fairview area. The place shutdown and wondering what happen and what happen to the girl working there.Check the daily pilot from a few days back.

Justn Beaver
06-13-21, 13:13

Any opinion will be appreciated.Hey guys,

The biggest difference between the two are education and credentials. Back in the day, it was believed that credentials were the best pathway forward to a lucrative career in fulfilling manly needs of the down below and to secure a working gals' future. Back around 2005 a West District judge began to severely penalize owners of Massage Parlors on the Westside from Santa Monica to Inglewood where there were rotations of women flying in for short durations to make us happy. Also around that time the laws began to be strictly enforced and parlors that would entertain 100's of men a day were shut down. During this time other strategies were used with less barriers to open such as Tanning, Salt / Scent rooms, and apartment alternatives to massage parlors. The Apartment workers seized the moment and prevailed since it was the easiest way to work without having to take massage courses and buy a thousand old tests to learn the multiple choice answers and funny enough shortly after apartment places spread across the US as the second and third Ho-waves. Most of the women in the first wave were Massage Therapist and adopted that business model and are in their 40's or older depending on when they separated in Korea to find economic freedom in the US. A good half of these women married or moved back to Korea. Sadly, the massage parlor was best for the consumer as most professionals wouldn't risk their license by going to a place of ill repute, while a massage parlor is a legal business for service.

Dooboosoo
06-13-21, 15:22
Hey all,

I've been a long time lurker and never had an account. But I came across this article when researching 440.

Looks like murder investigation at lucky spa.

Might want to avoid for a while? Stay safe out there!

https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2021-06-11/2-individuals-found-dead-at-costa-mesa-massage-parlor-in-a-strip-mall-with-a-rocky-past

Rexlo
06-13-21, 15:31
I went to Happy this past Friday due to low funds but really wanted to get a load off it was either happy or fnc but went with Happy. Lady at the door was Amy tiny little lady about 5 foot I'd say took me to one of the rooms walls don't go to the ceiling so that might be a concern for some. Massaged for 10 min then flip she's a wild little thing started with bbj for a good 10 min busted then rest a bit and she asked if I wanted more said yes and off we went to FS she's small so you can really manhandle her. She didn't complain about be roughed up pinned her down no complaints she can really take a pounding. Finished in the bag took it off a she bbj me to clean me up again for awhile was super sensitive so I told her it's enough got changed left 80 tip in room and was out. Definitely coming again.

JackDaniels12
06-13-21, 16:17
Check the daily pilot from a few days back.Where is that thread?

Plasma Spray
06-13-21, 18:15
The main difference for me has been the predictability. I SEE and KNOW what I am getting look wise at Fair.

I have been FOOLED by the k agencies once too often with their overly P.S.'d pics! The agent does make no apologies for the Bait&Switch! Also the price has increased with subpar delivery of services!

I can get the lineup if I wanted at Fair. However, I love the window shop experience! Reminds me of Thailand and Amsterdam a lot!

Rosco Rules
06-13-21, 19:27
Any word on what happened regarding. 2 found dead at Lucky Spa 440 fair dr.

What ever happened, looks like there will be increased activity to shut those parlors down.

HeadorTail
06-13-21, 19:54
Where is that thread?I posted last week that I'd been sent a video of the girls being led to a paddy wagon by one of the owners in the building.

Fe Maiden
06-13-21, 20:18
Where is that thread?It's a newspaper. Somebody posted the link below.

Fe Maiden
06-13-21, 20:41
I went to Happy this past Friday due to low funds but really wanted to get a load off it was either happy or fnc but went with Happy. Lady at the door was Amy tiny little lady about 5 foot I'd say took me to one of the rooms walls don't go to the ceiling so that might be a concern for some. Massaged for 10 min then flip she's a wild little thing started with bbj for a good 10 min busted then rest a bit and she asked if I wanted more said yes and off we went to FS she's small so you can really manhandle her. She didn't complain about be roughed up pinned her down no complaints she can really take a pounding. Finished in the bag took it off a she bbj me to clean me up again for awhile was super sensitive so I told her it's enough got changed left 80 tip in room and was out. Definitely coming again.This is in SA?

TheNoob
06-13-21, 21:17
Visited body center spa, really needed a shave. Got this early 30's or late 20's girl. Very cute had a nice dress on. I asked her name and replied with pick a name for me. So she gave me Lana. Everything was fine until she started with the HE and proceeded to put on some gloves. Will definitely not repeat save your money. $ out the door.

IndieBoi
06-13-21, 21:46
I usually don't monger on weekends cause it's busy but my head got the best of me today. Decided to drop by wellness center on Brookhurst since it was close to me after work 6 pm ish and they have a shower there. It was my first time going here but after being inside these guys are definitely related with the other spas Happy Face and New Moon. I got there and was told by the mamasan there was 2 girls working 1 latina and 1 asian. I decided to go with the Asian girl. I was led to the shower room since I requested it and then went back to the room they told me to go to after the shower. Not a minute later passed and in comes this cute petite mid 20's to early 30's Asian chick with nice pair of C cups in her revealing dress. She said her name was Apple and asked for the door fee and tip upfront. Door fee was. 40 for half an hour and she wanted $. 40 for everything. I was too tired to haggle so I just gave her what she asked total damage was $. 80 . She told me to lay down upside down and gave me a lackluster massage just to tease then on the flip she gave me a nice and slow CBJ. I don't know if it was because it's the weekend that it's busy but she seemed tired and not as enthusiastic as I hoped she would be as those types of girls are my favorite. Finished in the bag after multiple positions because she was tired and told me 5 min more left of pounding LOL. I don't like it when girls rush it is a complete turn off and I get limp so I hurried up sigh. Overall service was 7/10 and would not repeat at least for me. She's a good looking chick but the service was not to my taste. Anyways she says she's there Sun, Mon, Wednes, and thurs if why'all wanted to check her out.

OCMassage
06-13-21, 21:55
Does Andy not play with butthole? I tried to guide her, but didn't get much. Any recommendations for buttplay besides Anna?

DonJuanCarlos
06-14-21, 00:57
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2021-06-11/2-individuals-found-dead-at-costa-mesa-massage-parlor-in-a-strip-mall-with-a-rocky-past%3f_amp=true

DonJuanCarlos
06-14-21, 01:10
Finally decided to give Andy a try here. Visited Sunday 5 pm and it wasn't too busy. It was pretty dark as mentioned on other posts. Music was a bit too loud for my likings. She had a mask on the entire time but didn't matter bc it's so dark there you can't even see her face. I'd have to say Andy's massage was relaxing, she teased a bit from behind and flipped me over teased a bit more and began going to work. I like that it was cheaper for the house fee $35 than other AMPs and Andy was happy with a $50 tip. Wasn't digging the curtains as I could hear next doors convo.

I think lepalace / air body is still my fave though as they always have young girls that give decent massage and always have a nice wide selection depending on what I'm looking for. And they seem to have new girls every now and then. Curious to see how Annie is compared to Andy but not super urgent for me to try.

Is there any other place like lepalace / air body anyone know of? Young girls, $40 house feee and $60 tip? TIA!

Kevin80
06-14-21, 01:20
Finally decided to give Andy a try here. Visited Sunday 5 pm and it wasn't too busy. It was pretty dark as mentioned on other posts. Music was a bit too loud for my likings. She had a mask on the entire time but didn't matter bc it's so dark there you can't even see her face. I'd have to say Andy's massage was relaxing, she teased a bit from behind and flipped me over teased a bit more and began going to work. I like that it was cheaper for the house fee $35 than other AMPs and Andy was happy with a $50 tip. Wasn't digging the curtains as I could hear next doors convo.

I think lepalace / air body is still my fave though as they always have young girls that give decent massage and always have a nice wide selection depending on what I'm looking for. And they seem to have new girls every now and then. Curious to see how Annie is compared to Andy but not super urgent for me to try.

Is there any other place like lepalace / air body anyone know of? Young girls, $40 house feee and $60 tip? TIA!Andie is great, I like her. The curtain rooms aren't too bad, more private than the rooms downstairs at SH. My opinion is she's better looking than Anna but both are wonderful providers.

Wireless91910
06-14-21, 08:35
Bro,

You tip. 40 and expect better service?

I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money, but in this game (mongering) there are some basic guidelines.

Don't expect Champagne on a Kool-aid budget.

Hello. Long time lurker, careful not to post because of significant other. I guess it's almost as safe to post as to read.

Been to Fish a few times, as it fits better into my budget. I make average money, but it gets monitored. Grr.

Lucy actually looked a little better today than usual, or is just been too long for me. Didn't even bother with the massage, greeted junior on the way into the room.

Only had 40 for tip today, which I left on counter as I stripped. Before noticing it she asked if I wanted sucky or boom boom. Showed her the tip, she said wha?? HJ only. Sucky would be 60.

She ended up with sucky but without any massage at all.

Maybe 2 minutes of bbj, 2 more with hand, then loaded up oil to finish. Said she was busy.

Is she really going the route of everyone else? My previous visit with her was better, more complete (cfs, bd, but then she blew up at me for only going 40, even I offered an extra 20 because I made her work hard.

It's the low end of things, but a lousy and far too quick bbj HJ from Lucy or a massage, lots of tease, and a nice slow HJ from a younger 40 year old elsewhere for same fee.

Something you don't often hear. Probably won't go back to fish. Not a good value.

D.

TripleThreat23
06-14-21, 08:41
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2021-06-11/2-individuals-found-dead-at-costa-mesa-massage-parlor-in-a-strip-mall-with-a-rocky-past%3f_amp=trueIt looks like 6 star in Westminster is also involved.

SaltyDog
06-14-21, 09:11
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2021-06-11/2-individuals-found-dead-at-costa-mesa-massage-parlor-in-a-strip-mall-with-a-rocky-past%3f_amp=trueInteresting article to read especially the paragraph that mentioned several mp and three dispensary's.

Sticker
06-14-21, 11:10
My reg fav was indisposed yesterday, and my horn-nuts were begging for relief, so I checked out Fair Dr. In CM to check out the hoopla. Hadn't been there since Novia's Honey days, and yes, it's fascinating how the girlies are on display at various parlors.

While they didn't venture into the courtyard to drag me in, the pretty pretties stood at the windows or in open doorways to beckon. Almost clones, they were slim and mini-dressed 30-somethings sporting come-hither looks and waves.

I returned their smiles while walking by each establishment, hoping to find a stand-out. Turned out that the first place on the right had the one who best captured my eyes, so I took the bait and told Cici I wanted her. She said, "I have a beautiful new girl for you!" I reiterated it was her I preferred, but she said to look at the other girl first. Sat in a room with CC camera that had views of the parking lot, the entrance way, the lobby and hallway. (They have their based covered with regard to LEO spotting (unless, of course, LEO has donned street clothes). I could see Cici on her cell in the lobby, and a minute later the other girl comes through the front door. Makes me wonder if they have a hooker barter system with the adjacent parlors.

Girl #2 looked acceptable, but Cici is younger with a cuter bod, so I beckoned her back as Girl #2 left with a pout. Cici looks to be around 30, with enhanced C-cups, a thin waist, tight Bush, small-yet-round ass and long black hair. I wasted no time in giving her a lippy smooch, introducing her to my Woodrow and getting her starkers. She asked if I brought my own glove, which I had, but I'm surprised she didn't have her own. (Or maybe she did, and that would have been an add-on.) She wanted the Benjamins up front, which I don't have a prob with, so I laid out $120. She said $160, so I said "No, this what I always pay here," even though it was my first time there. She relented.

I'm a DATY enthusiast, but I was mostly denied (she allowed licking the top of her clitty, but no further south. In retrospect, maybe a good thing since I likely wasn't her first customer of the day. Also, no BBBJ, but her CBJ was pretty damn good. And for both mish and doggy, she uses an expert hand to do a ball massage during the pumping. Very nice technique. Finished in poochy with a thumb in her arse, and a good time was had by all.

Upon departing, Cici (from Beijing) said they always have new girls, and the previously absent elderly mamasan, now at the front door, nodded with a wink. Closing thoughts: The Fair complex is indeed unique to anything I've seen in OC for two decades; not sure how long it will last, especially given the un-Lucky news (which I just saw), but a good option for the short-term if one isn't too skittish.

City Slicker
06-14-21, 13:04
Is this Linda the one from before at Bamboo? She's the best if it is. Linda is thin and maybe around 38. Saw her a few times and her HJ is really good. Gave me a rimjob all of sudden once. Came back the following week and she was gone.

Please let me know if anyone seen this 'Linda' at Bamboo lately.

Anna, Andy, and Linda are my favorites at Bamboo. Everyone gives a good massages and happy ending. I don't know the Sally mentioned in the review just below. More can be had depending on your game. Certainly not an FS place. SH down below features Grace, YoYo (YuYu) and Lily. Lucy and Jenny are 45 but know how to get you across the finish line. $40 for 70 minutes downstairs and $35 for 60 upstairs.

If you want a good deep massage 55 year old Helen is top notch and she knows 100 ways to get you home relaxed.

Slammer6008
06-14-21, 14:35
Has anyone tried sugar yet? I know these chicks are getting a wrap for the five minute FS.

Hornilius69
06-14-21, 16:14
Some people kept spoiling the girls with over tipping them. Price here used to be. 40 to. 60 for everything on the menu.

Plasma Spray
06-14-21, 18:58
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2021-06-11/2-individuals-found-dead-at-costa-mesa-massage-parlor-in-a-strip-mall-with-a-rocky-past%3f_amp=trueBeen there quite a few times and it has been business as usual. Did noy even know about this till now.

July1714
06-14-21, 21:03
Dropped by bamboo Saturday and the wait was so long that I decided to leave and try tulip. Had an older lady called candy. Good English. Half hour was. 4 and HE was. 5. Tried getting extras but she looked so uncomfortable I told her to stop. LOL she killed my wood. The mamasan was an older lady but she looked fine! Short Asian in tight dress and nice tits. Candy only works Friday and Saturday. I don't think she's a regular here. Would not repeat again. She's pretty with natural bs but maybe I was to young looking for her she felt uncomfortable. She kept asking my age. Maybe she thought I was LEO LOL I had a fresh cut.

TheIronMonger
06-14-21, 21:04
Can some provide some info to 440 CM? I plan on heading out there eventually because I keep hearing how the ladies are on display. Should I be worried about LEO? They have suspicious about this area and I'm surprised no one here has mentioned their presence. Also, do any of the ladies offer cof / cim. Would love to try some of the well known ones.

Slammer6008
06-14-21, 23:10
Dropped by bamboo Saturday and the wait was so long that I decided to leave and try tulip. Had an older lady called candy. Good English. Half hour was. 4 and HE was. 5. Tried getting extras but she looked so uncomfortable I told her to stop. LOL she killed my wood. The mamasan was an older lady but she looked fine! Short Asian in tight dress and nice tits. Candy only works Friday and Saturday. I don't think she's a regular here. Would not repeat again. She's pretty with natural bs but maybe I was to young looking for her she felt uncomfortable. She kept asking my age. Maybe she thought I was LEO LOL I had a fresh cut.The mamasan tight dress was Linda. Come on July. At one time you were my rookie of the year. What is going on. LOL.

Mhsm2014
06-14-21, 23:42
Been there quite a few times and it has been business as usual. Did noy even know about this till now.So have I but when? It's been at least a month since I've been. The article was only published 3 days ago.

Caribe
06-15-21, 00:21
Some people kept spoiling the girls with over tipping them. Price here used to be. 40 to. 60 for everything on the menu.I agree and that's what spoiled it's sister shop, Happy.

HeadorTail
06-15-21, 10:34
The mamasan tight dress was Linda. Come on July. At one time you were my rookie of the year. What is going on. LOL.Damn Slammer, you told me I was. Are you using me just to cast me aside. LOL. I feel 1776's pain. Of course someone thought I was too young Reagan was President.

And the $35 hourly fee and the quality service has Mindy's lobby full a lot. Even if you don't have one girl in mind it's good to make an appointment or you get stuck in one of the side rooms up front.

Slammer6008
06-15-21, 14:59
Damn Slammer, you told me I was. Are you using me just to cast me aside. LOL. I feel 1776's pain. Of course someone thought I was too young Reagan was President.

And the $35 hourly fee and the quality service has Mindy's lobby full a lot. Even if you don't have one girl in mind it's good to make an appointment or you get stuck in one of the side rooms up front.You were cum back player of the year. LOL.

Hyarusa
06-15-21, 16:13
Does anyone know what happened to Natasha?I saw her on what I think was the last day she worked, and at the time I thought she was pregnant. She always had a bit of a belly, but this was beyond her normal. It was a bit of a turn off for me, but she still got the job done LOL.

My guess is she's out on "maternity leave".

HeadorTail
06-15-21, 23:22
Is this Linda the one from before at Bamboo? She's the best if it is. Linda is thin and maybe around 38. Saw her a few times and her HJ is really good. Gave me a rimjob all of sudden once. Came back the following week and she was gone.

Please let me know if anyone seen this 'Linda' at Bamboo lately.This Linda's started in March this year. Different Linda last year. The old Linda gave a licking and kept on ticking.

Rmartinez80
06-16-21, 10:39
It looks like 6 star in Westminster is also involved.I believe that's Niki from 6 star. Same girl from her Facebook to the pic they texted before.

Rmartinez80
06-16-21, 11:21
So I was in one of those moods where I needed a more rigorous fix instead of a standard finish. Usually, Ana at FC is my go to for that. I guess that ain't happening anymore from what I was told. So decided to see what pavilion had to offer. Haven't been there in a little while. Angela led me to the back. Got comfortable and waited for fun to start. She's kinda cute for pavilion standards. So after a light massage came the flip. A bill for everything was negotiated. Dress came off. She had a very choppy boob job. It was distracting but I carried on. After a few fun riding sessions on top came the standing missionary. A very dark meaty treat stared at me as she laid back. Thought it was a fun unique treat to play inside of. When the doggie came next, I was blown away from her outie brown star! It was definitely different! LOL. Fun to play with while I was banging away. She even let my thumb grace the inside of that star for a little bit. I eventually finished. Overall it was a very unique experience. Might visit her again.

TheIronMonger
06-16-21, 12:33
Has anyone have any experience there? I've been here 3 times and have only ever received legit massages from older women, which is odd because when I went to eat at the restaurant next door going in from back door entrance I saw a young beautiful looking masseuse negotiating with a client.

Stockholm
06-16-21, 12:58
Has anybody tried Marika? She advertises on rubratings sometimes.

Pictures are real. Her body looks delicious. Never shows her face. I'm a bit intrigued.

https://preferred411.com/P348506

Caribe
06-16-21, 14:53
So I was in one of those moods where I needed a more rigorous fix instead of a standard finish. Usually, Ana at FC is my go to for that. I guess that ain't happening anymore from what I was told. So decided to see what pavilion had to offer. Haven't been there in a little while. Angela led me to the back. Got comfortable and waited for fun to start. She's kinda cute for pavilion standards. So after a light massage came the flip. A bill for everything was negotiated. Dress came off. She had a very choppy boob job. It was distracting but I carried on. After a few fun riding sessions on top came the standing missionary. A very dark meaty treat stared at me as she laid back. Thought it was a fun unique treat to play inside of. When the doggie came next, I was blown away from her outie brown star! It was definitely different! LOL. Fun to play with while I was banging away. She even let my thumb grace the inside of that star for a little bit. I eventually finished. Overall it was a very unique experience. Might visit her again.What's the news about Ana? Is she away again?

Rmartinez80
06-16-21, 16:01
What's the news about Ana? Is she away again?Lucy told me she doesn't work there anymore. Showed me pics of Ana and her husband. Basically was a giggly about it and how crazy Ana was for leaving. Plus I called a couple times afterwards, and the papasan said she's no longer there.

IndieBoi
06-16-21, 17:03
Stopped by triple a today at lake forest around 12 pm. Texted them before arriving that I wanted to see Yoyo since I wanted to check her out and wow she looks good as previously reported by another fellow monger. Nice B's, ass, looks around mid 20's, and petite. Door fee was. 40. She started with a light massage then asked me to flip. Upon flipping she started grabbing my cock and took out her breast's for me to suck and said if I like it 😳. After playing and sucking her tits she asked me what I wanted and I did the motions for everything. She asked for $. 20 tip for everything cover and if I wanted a bare bbj it would be an extra. 40. I decided to just do everything covered. She also allowed me to daty with her. Overall service was pretty good. My only problem was communicating with them since they hardly speak English and she had her mask on throughout the deed. Total damage out the door was $. 60.

Caribe
06-16-21, 19:37
Lucy told me she doesn't work there anymore. Showed me pics of Ana and her husband. Basically was a giggly about it and how crazy Ana was for leaving. Plus I called a couple times afterwards, and the papasan said she's no longer there.Holy shit! Did I just see a pig fly by? Did hell freeze over? Damn! Almost as crazy as the disappearance of Eileen.

Bla Bla
06-16-21, 22:40
Holy shit! Did I just see a pig fly by? Did hell freeze over? Damn! Almost as crazy as the disappearance of Eileen.Eileen from a long time ago? If so, she was fun.

SomeDude123
06-17-21, 12:34
Hi everyone!

I'm currently in OC to visit for a bit and could really use a stress relief. I was browsing through the forum and the prices were all over the place. I just wanted to ask for some recommendations of any place that has a combined total of house + tip that is 100 or less.

Many thanks in advance!

TimDrake
06-17-21, 16:12
Eileen from a long time ago? If so, she was fun.Eileen as in 562-27x-XXXX?

RolfTorren
06-17-21, 16:21
Did you get one of the private rooms or a curtained cubicle?

Has anyone have any experience there? I've been here 3 times and have only ever received legit massages from older women, which is odd because when I went to eat at the restaurant next door going in from back door entrance I saw a young beautiful looking masseuse negotiating with a client.

Ayylmao6969
06-17-21, 17:21
I saw her on what I think was the last day she worked, and at the time I thought she was pregnant. She always had a bit of a belly, but this was beyond her normal. It was a bit of a turn off for me, but she still got the job done LOL.

My guess is she's out on "maternity leave".Aww fuck. I hope not.

She does go by Amanda at 109 as well.

Grimmy23
06-17-21, 17:50
Hi everyone!

I'm currently in OC to visit for a bit and could really use a stress relief. I was browsing through the forum and the prices were all over the place. I just wanted to ask for some recommendations of any place that has a combined total of house + tip that is 100 or less.

Many thanks in advance!That's doable as long as all you want is a HJ and aren't too picky about the looks of the provider. Almost all places around here are 40-50 house. A 40-50 tip will get you a HJ from an older provider, so 80-100 gets you absolute bare minimum. If it's a hot young provider, good luck with that. Under 100 is F&C territory. You're a rookie with only 1 post so I'll let you do the legwork and search for it here.

OCMassage
06-17-21, 19:35
Anyone wear it during HE? How do the girls react?

TheIronMonger
06-17-21, 19:35
Did you get one of the private rooms or a curtained cubicle?I have gotten the private room all three times and even hinted to the masseuse that I wanted more, but now I remember she flat out said we don't do that. I guess this place it legit. What a shame because I remember that masseuse that I saw in the back looked like she offered those kind of services.

Abcd128
06-17-21, 20:45
I believe so. She was great. I wonder where she went and if she ever be back.

Eileen as in 562-27x-XXXX?

RolfTorren
06-18-21, 00:44
I've always wondered about that place. I frequent the strip mall on other business from time to time. I remember one day seeing a couple of the staff unloading something from their car and bringing it in side. Both were milfs, wearing black body hugging short dresses. The kind that would provide easy access or at least a nice OTC grope. Might have to try it for myself.

I have gotten the private room all three times and even hinted to the masseuse that I wanted more, but now I remember she flat out said we don't do that. I guess this place it legit. What a shame because I remember that masseuse that I saw in the back looked like she offered those kind of services.

Slammer6008
06-18-21, 01:21
Anyone wear it during HE? How do the girls react?I have a custom one with lights on it 😳.

Good Guy11
06-18-21, 09:43
I'll be in Santa Ana next week on business. Coming from Ohio. Looking for suggestions on something close and reliable. I've watched the board but being that I'm not from here, it's hard to follow. PM is perfectly ok. And if you're ever in my area I have info to share. Thanks in advance.

Grimmy23
06-18-21, 09:45
I've always wondered about that place. I frequent the strip mall on other business from time to time. I remember one day seeing a couple of the staff unloading something from their car and bringing it in side. Both were milfs, wearing black body hugging short dresses. The kind that would provide easy access or at least a nice OTC grope. Might have to try it for myself.I can tell you with 100% certainty that no legit MT would ever wear tight or revealing clothing. More likely they're going to wear scrubs or something similar. MAYBE yoga pants. I don't allow mine to wear spandex. They wear scrubs or yoga pants. If they're wearing a dress or skirt, they're not legit. If they're wearing heels or platform shoes or pretty much anything other than sneakers, they're not legit. Giving a proper massage involves a lot of body mechanics so they don't injure themselves. It's hard, physical work, so they need to be in clothing that offers freedom of movement while displaying a sign of professionalism.

If you go to any spa where the girls are wearing short skirts or tight dresses, I guarantee you they're not licensed MTs, and they're probably offering extras. If not, they're dressing that way and being a little flirty to get tips out of you, which is also not something a CMT would do as that's a violation of their code of ethics and could result in loss of their license. My guess is this place offers extras but maybe not on your first visit.

HeadorTail
06-18-21, 11:22
Anyone wear it during HE? How do the girls react?I have, on occasion. I'm an old fucker and you do what ya got to do. In truth I never go to a shop looking for a HJ but I have it with me just in case. I use it because I always get hard but often "lose momentum" as time goes by. A ring around my cock and balls takes care of that. I remember a girl at SH in Westminster asked me "What is that for. " Afterwards she said "What a great idea. ".

My other answer would be, who gives a fuck what they think. Just make sure your lips touch the ring every time down.

OCMassage
06-18-21, 12:07
I have a custom one with lights on it 😳.LOL nice. Girls don't care?

OCMassage
06-18-21, 13:23
I have, on occasion. I'm an old fucker and you do what ya got to do. In truth I never go to a shop looking for a HJ but I have it with me just in case. I use it because I always get hard but often "lose momentum" as time goes by. A ring around my cock and balls takes care of that. I remember a girl at SH in Westminster asked me "What is that for. " Afterwards she said "What a great idea. ".

My other answer would be, who gives a fuck what they think. Just make sure your lips touch the ring every time down.I'm surprised they don't know what it is. I wasn't sure if they charged extra if I wear one. I'm going to wear one next time LOL.

Abcd128
06-18-21, 16:28
So is Linda still with bamboo?

The mamasan tight dress was Linda. Come on July. At one time you were my rookie of the year. What is going on. LOL.

Ilvbjs
06-18-21, 16:39
Le Palace GG. Nicole is a busy lady but definitely worth it. Massage great. She needs some warming up to before providing BBBJ. But she's def worth it. Young pretty Asian girl for sure. I'd say def imagining a kpop. You have to schedule ahead since she's always booked.

Tiffany from Westminster from someone's previous recommendation. She's a bit older. Was wearing mask the whole time. She had tattoos which surprisingly I found hot. Since I was a bit too excited for a Russian finish, I didn't really even last long. But she didn't continue with the massage or anything. I'm not too fan of places that cut you short on massage time. .4 entry and. 8 for the tip.

I also tried this Korina in costa mesa for a shave hoping for a cheap HE. But it just turned out to be a $25 shave with a razor and no HE. Tho she charges $40 for massage which I didn't try, that might have HE. Eh probably not gna try again.

Always on an adventure for that Russian finish. But man paying FS prices for it makes it not worth tbh.I've been going to Korrina for over a year for shaves and an occasional massage. She is a nice woman and her massage is very good and she does a good job on the shaving. I have gotten a HE every time with both shaves and massage (she offered it up) so it's strange she didn't give you one. I'm pretty sure she doesn't do anything else besides the HE though. Give her another try and see what happens.

BigM1
06-18-21, 17:28
Tried 6* in Westminster on Brookhurst for the first time arrived around 9 PM.

Paid my 40 right before entering my room and Sugar showed up to give me a light massage. First time so I did not want to screw around. Paid tipped 180 total. But would not tip that high again. I think 60 for HJ, 120 for either FS (or BBBJ) and anything extras maybe another 20-40. But make sure you get a full hour.

The truth is that I want a place for BBBJ.

I'll keep looking.

P.S.

I'm tired of F&C. Lucy is getting to toothy and gets tired too quickly for me.

BigM1
06-18-21, 17:31
I read that Nirvana closes at 9 PM, but every time I drive by between 7:30 PM and 8 PM, the lights our turned off and the door is locked with a padlock.

When I call their listed number, I get a voicemail that is full and text message that says they are Nirvana Massage, but it is a different number.

So do I need to go earlier or respond to that text message?

HeadorTail
06-18-21, 17:44
I read that Nirvana closes at 9 PM, but every time I drive by between 7:30 PM and 8 PM, the lights our turned off and the door is locked with a padlock.

When I call their listed number, I get a voicemail that is full and text message that says they are Nirvana Massage, but it is a different number.

So do I need to go earlier or respond to that text message?Since Rose closes most of the deals she's set a 90 inch limit per per day. So closing time can vary. When my friends and I stop in she closes at 10:30. When you and Slammer go in she takes off around 7:30. I'd go by earlier if I were you.

Grimmy23
06-18-21, 19:24
Since Rose closes most of the deals she's set a 90 inch limit per per day. So closing time can vary. When my friends and I stop in she closes at 10:30. When you and Slammer go in she takes off around 7:30. I'd go by earlier if I were you.But that's just me. She's more plastic than a cheap made in China kid's toy. Her ass job is so bad that you can literally feel the silicone plates. Her fake tits are too big for her frame. I don't find her face that attractive. Honestly I think she looks better with clothes on. Those legs do look sexy in a short dress. She does put out, no question. But the normal routine with her is she has another girl come in for the massage and Rose just comes jn for the main event, so if you make an appointment with her you're actually with her for like 5 minutes, and that's after you spent the last 15 minutes listening to other guys pounding her ass in the next door rooms. By the time you see her you're the third guy she's fucked in 15 minutes and you were stuck listening to the other 2 while getting a crappy massage from a 45 year old Viet woman.. Not my cup of tea.

Slammer6008
06-18-21, 21:16
But that's just me. She's more plastic than a cheap made in China kid's toy. Her ass job is so bad that you can literally feel the silicone plates. Her fake tits are too big for her frame. I don't find her face that attractive. Honestly I think she looks better with clothes on. Those legs do look sexy in a short dress. She does put out, no question. But the normal routine with her is she has another girl come in for the massage and Rose just comes jn for the main event, so if you make an appointment with her you're actually with her for like 5 minutes, and that's after you spent the last 15 minutes listening to other guys pounding her ass in the next door rooms. By the time you see her you're the third guy she's fucked in 15 minutes and you were stuck listening to the other 2 while getting a crappy massage from a 45 year old Viet woman.. Not my cup of tea.Actually I thought her ass finally smoothed out. Yeah at one time It felt like a basketball was cut in half an but in her ass cheeks. I remember 10 years ago when nothing was fake on her. And yes. I felt sorry for that unlucky bastard that had her after I was done with her. It's best to try to get her private number.

RBFSyndrome
06-18-21, 22:26
I've been going to Korrina for over a year for shaves and an occasional massage. She is a nice woman and her massage is very good and she does a good job on the shaving. I have gotten a HE every time with both shaves and massage (she offered it up) so it's strange she didn't give you one. I'm pretty sure she doesn't do anything else besides the HE though. Give her another try and see what happens.I wouldn't recommend it but only done shave and HE (quite mechanical and not sensual at all).

Lady is not pleasing to the ears nor eyes.

In other news, has anyone tried Anna at lepal?

I swear there's like 5 Annas in the last 10 pages LOL.

Couldn't these girls come up with more unique names.

Also, I'm always seeking ladies w / natural Ds that give the full hour with good and sensual technique if anyone's got recs.

Tried a handful at bamboo and others but always down to try new ones.

JackDaniels12
06-19-21, 10:35
So does anyone know what actually happened to the girl that worked their? I had her number but appeared to be turned off and she been missing for a while now. She used to be YoYo at 6 star but that was way back then. Anyone got info?

Tamco
06-19-21, 11:00
So does anyone know what actually happened to the girl that worked their? I had her number but appeared to be turned off and she been missing for a while now. She used to be YoYo at 6 star but that was way back then. Anyone got info?She.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2021-06-11/2-individuals-found-dead-at-costa-mesa-massage-parlor-in-a-strip-mall-with-a-rocky-past%3f_amp=true

ChiefLurk
06-19-21, 21:20
Recently went to Tulip hoping to get Linda but pulled Amy instead. Was pleasantly surprised. She wasn't mechanical at all and definitely kept things interesting. I've read a lot about an infamous Amy at F&C and wondered if this might be the same one? There is something on the right ankle if that helps? RM also had a review of Amy recently posted but since I don't have an account, couldn't read what it said. If anyone has access, would love to see what it said. Still wanting to try out Linda though.

Caribe
06-19-21, 22:30
Recently went to Tulip hoping to get Linda but pulled Amy instead. Was pleasantly surprised. She wasn't mechanical at all and definitely kept things interesting. I've read a lot about an infamous Amy at F&C and wondered if this might be the same one? There is something on the right ankle if that helps? RM also had a review of Amy recently posted but since I don't have an account, couldn't read what it said. If anyone has access, would love to see what it said. Still wanting to try out Linda though.The last I heard about the old Foot Reflexology's Amy is that years ago she had moved on from the parlor scene to bigger things. She is no longer in the area.

DWaits
06-19-21, 22:45
I posted a query a couple weeks back in advance of a work trip to Long Beach. First, I want to thank the various mongers who sent me a PM with advice about the places I asked about. I wrote everyone back but also wanted to say thanks again for the help.

Because I was not looking for a message and wanted FS, I opted for Detox. Here is my report about this dream I had.

The place was easy to find, parking was easy, and there seemed to be enough activity in the strip mall that nobody was paying attention to the coming and going from Detox. Nobody was at the front desk but I buzzed the buzzer and was greeted by Amy. She asked if I had been there before and I told her I had but not since COVID. She asked for the house fee 40 and told me to get undressed and set up a towel hedrest on the table. I didn't bother getting on the table. She came back a few minutes later and asked what I wanted. I told her everything and pointed to the 1. 2 I left on the table. She said that 1. 2 only covered L2 (although she made the motion rather than saying BJ). Everything is 1. 4. Luckily I had another 20 with me, hoping to use that as an opportunity to negotiate DATY and / or DFK. I asked if DATY or DFK were part of everything. She said some girls do for $$ but not her. She took off the dress and I asked about sucking her tits and she said that is ok.

The rooms are dark so it was hard to fully see her face. I'd say she looked good but maybe not stunning. I was happy though. Her tits were great and her ass was great. Both silicone. She's smaller. The manmades were proportional and the ass was big enough in a way that was also proportional. Very sexy. I sucked on her tits for a bit, she then put the cover on for CBJ for a bit. When I felt worked up enough, I said I'm ready to move on and she asked how I wanted to do it. K9, of course. Started with standing K9 and switched to her knees on the table while I stood. She's smart. She lifted one leg so my balls were rubbing on her leg as I pumped and as my balls got tighter her foot moved to my taint. I blew in the bag pretty quickly after that while holding onto her great hips and watching that big ass move. She has a tattoo of angle wins on her ass cheeks.

The downside, as you probably expect, is that everything was rushed. Basically porno moves: I sucked her tits for a few minutes and then she quickly moved to the next move, quickly to the next move, with some "papis" thrown in and a few "that feels good baby. " But we know this will happen. But 1. 80 for 20 min total including the waiting around. But she was sexy and it felt good, plus no bullshit that comes with QV escorts that tend to be druggies. Room was clean, walls not curtains, offered a bottle of water when we were done.

Another monger came out shortly after as I was pulling out and another monger went in, so a busy afternoon at Detox.

Thanks again, guys.

Plasma Spray
06-20-21, 02:18
The others told me it was a case of OD.

SaltyDog
06-20-21, 10:19
I posted a query a couple weeks back in advance of a work trip to Long Beach. First, I want to thank the various mongers who sent me a PM with advice about the places I asked about. I wrote everyone back but also wanted to say thanks again for the help.

Because I was not looking for a message and wanted FS, I opted for Detox. Here is my report about this dream I had.

The place was easy to find, parking was easy, and there seemed to be enough activity in the strip mall that nobody was paying attention to the coming and going from Detox. Nobody was at the front desk but I buzzed the buzzer and was greeted by Amy. She asked if I had been there before and I told her I had but not since COVID. She asked for the house fee 40 and told me to get undressed and set up a towel hedrest on the table. I didn't bother getting on the table. She came back a few minutes later and asked what I wanted. I told her everything and pointed to the 1. 2 I left on the table. She said that 1. 2 only covered L2 (although she made the motion rather than saying BJ). Everything is 1. 4. Luckily I had another 20 with me, hoping to use that as an opportunity to negotiate DATY and / or DFK. I asked if DATY or DFK were part of everything. She said some girls do for $$ but not her. She took off the dress and I asked about sucking her tits and she said that is ok.

The rooms are dark so it was hard to fully see her face. I'd say she looked good but maybe not stunning. I was happy though. Her tits were great and her ass was great. Both silicone. She's smaller. The manmades were proportional and the ass was big enough in a way that was also proportional. Very sexy. I sucked on her tits for a bit, she then put the cover on for CBJ for a bit. When I felt worked up enough, I said I'm ready to move on and she asked how I wanted to do it. K9, of course. Started with standing K9 and switched to her knees on the table while I stood. She's smart. She lifted one leg so my balls were rubbing on her leg as I pumped and as my balls got tighter her foot moved to my taint. I blew in the bag pretty quickly after that while holding onto her great hips and watching that big ass move. She has a tattoo of angle wins on her ass cheeks.

The downside, as you probably expect, is that everything was rushed. Basically porno moves: I sucked her tits for a few minutes and then she quickly moved to the next move, quickly to the next move, with some "papis" thrown in and a few "that feels good baby. " But we know this will happen. But 1. 80 for 20 min total including the waiting around. But she was sexy and it felt good, plus no bullshit that comes with QV escorts that tend to be druggies. Room was clean, walls not curtains, offered a bottle of water when we were done.

Another monger came out shortly after as I was pulling out and another monger went in, so a busy afternoon at Detox.

Thanks again, guys.Thanks for all the information, I'll avoid that place.

Slammer6008
06-20-21, 15:19
Thanks for all the information, I'll avoid that place.Latina equals fast service. I haven't had a Latina for at least five years. Asian is always number one.

CumDripp
06-21-21, 04:43
Just got into the massage parlor scene this Jan. So new to all of this.

Usually ask for hhr and not interested in FS, as I pop "very quickly", also not the most outspoken so don't negotiate.

Trish (Health & Beauty, Orange).

Jan $. 65.

First time in the scene so wanted to try out fan favorite Krystal, but unfortunately I was too young (23), weird as I was able to book up until I told her my age. So she booked me with her friend Trish. Trish is probably in late 30's and has a decent amount of tattoos. Personally, looks not my taste. Massage was decent, the flip was pretty jackhammery though. She did massage after I popped which was nice.

Natasha / Amanda (LF 109).

Feb $. 65.

A nice but a bit too chubby Russian blonde. In her 30's and has some weight to her. Great service overall. Massage is so so, but the flip is sensual. She did BBJ even though I would have liked CBJ (for safety reasons), but oh well. Finished fast and she even let me pop twice within the time frame.

Kriss / Kandy (Private Costa Mesa).

Feb Flat $.

Just overall not worth it. Private incall but the place isn't the best, messy and she was cooking something right before I came, so there was a burning smell throughout the session.

Her looks not the best definitely overdone on the surgery also quite old for my taste, probably early 40's and huge plastics. Talked way too much during the session about how COVID has been so beneficial for her and talked about her problems. Massage was also really lacking. On the flip, your standard jackhammer and even said liked how I popped fast and how she hates it when it takes too long..

Overall I thought would be good bang for buck, but not even worth the trouble.

Julia (Private Costa Mesa).

Feb $. 60.

First time it is actually the person in the photos although she doesn't show her face in them, which is not my type, but the body is definitely an A+ maybe late 20's. Okay massage with some teasing. Flip is decent some sensualization allows mutual touching. Incall is decent and offers shower before and after.

Yuki (Pure Relax GG).

Mar $. 45.

Not too sure if its her from insta photos as it was quite a long time ago, but I would say closely resembles what you will see, late 20's. She was nice and accommodating. Your average Asian girl, massage decent as well as flip is alright. However, she did take up the full time and was nice enough to massage until the end.

Perla (Private Costa Mesa).

Mar $. 60.

She is Julia's roommate, and uses real photos as well except blocks out her face as well which is okay late 20's, and decent body. Massage was nonexistent and lasted less than 5 min. And since I pop fast, I was out of there within 15 min. She did shower with me, which was nice, but didn't do much besides put soap on. Overall I would just stick with Julia unless you really want to see someone different.

Valerie (Westminister).

Mar $. 60.

A pleasant surprise, uses real photos on PD, definitely on the thicker side and has face to accommodate body, late 20's to early 30's, thich but on the fit side. Shop is a bit compact for my taste. For me personally, massage was great and had good pressure. Flip was one of the best, took her time, and even had titty sucking without even asking. Took the full time, Overall satisfied.

Melanie / Melody (Havana and Palms).

May $. 45.

To confirm Melanie and Melody are the same person. A lot has already been talked about her on here, but she is definitely one of the hotter providers and looks way better than the photos, late 20's good man-mades. Massage is so so but she does time it right so session was full hhr. Has the best and only dirty talk I've experienced. Pretty sensual on the flip.

Chanel (LF 109).

May $. 65.

Can confirm she used to be at Honey and Havana. Body is fit and athletic, great looking girl late 20's / early 30's. However, once she started talking, session started to go downhill as she is a heavy anti-vaxer and bad-talked Havana a lot. Flip wasn't good as well as literally just jackhammered onto her tits. Also timing cut short by 15 min, I think its because I came in at 11:15 and she thought session ends at 11:30 since most session start on the hour or half.

If you got this far thanks for reading, sorry for long post, dm me and let me know how I can improve posting.

Also if you have any recs for beautiful / good-looking Asian providers with decent service let me know or dm me, sort of in an Asian state right now.

Also slowing down on providers as not the most wealthy and bad experiences with some providers recently.

MyFinalHeav3
06-21-21, 10:56
Nice work!

Krystal is full of shit. She is just trying to give customers to her friend trish. Krystal is overly hyped in this thread. She gives a good massage but is otherwise mediocre in looks and service.

Usually ask for hhr and not interested in FS, as I pop "very quickly", also not the most outspoken so don't negotiate.

Jan $. 65.

First time in the scene so wanted to try out fan favorite Krystal, but unfortunately I was too young (23), weird as I was able to book up until I told her my age. So she booked me with her friend Trish. Trish is probably in late 30's and has a decent amount of tattoos. Personally, looks not my taste. Massage was decent, the flip was pretty jackhammery though. She did massage after I popped which was nice.

Feb $. 65.

A nice but a bit too chubby Russian blonde. In her 30's and has some weight to her. Great service overall. Massage is so so, but the flip is sensual. She did BBJ even though I would have liked CBJ (for safety reasons), but oh well. Finished fast and she even let me pop twice within the time frame.

Feb Flat $.

Just overall not worth it. Private incall but the place isn't the best, messy and she was cooking something right before I came, so there was a burning smell throughout the session.

Her looks not the best definitely overdone on the surgery also quite old for my taste, probably early 40's and huge plastics. Talked way too much during the session about how COVID has been so beneficial for her and talked about her problems. Massage was also really lacking. On the flip, your standard jackhammer and even said liked how I popped fast and how she hates it when it takes too long..

Feb $. 60.

First time it is actually the person in the photos although she doesn't show her face in them, which is not my type, but the body is definitely an A+ maybe late 20's. Okay massage with some teasing. Flip is decent some sensualization allows mutual touching. Incall is decent and offers shower before and after.

Yuki (Pure Relax GG).

Mar $. 45.

Not too sure if its her from insta photos as it was quite a long time ago, but I would say closely resembles what you will see, late 20's. She was nice and accommodating. Your average Asian girl, massage decent as well as flip is alright. However, she did take up the full time and was nice enough to massage until the end.

Mar $. 60.

She is Julia's roommate, and uses real photos as well except blocks out her face as well which is okay late 20's, and decent body. Massage was nonexistent and lasted less than 5 min. And since I pop fast, I was out of there within 15 min. She did shower with me, which was nice, but didn't do much besides put soap on. Overall I would just stick with Julia unless you really want to see someone different.

Valerie (Westminister).

Mar $. 60.

A pleasant surprise, uses real photos on PD, definitely on the thicker side and has face to accommodate body, late 20's to early 30's, thich but on the fit side. Shop is a bit compact for my taste. For me personally, massage was great and had good pressure. Flip was one of the best, took her time, and even had titty sucking without even asking. Took the full time, Overall satisfied.

May $. 45.

To confirm Melanie and Melody are the same person. A lot has already been talked about her on here, but she is definitely one of the hotter providers and looks way better than the photos, late 20's good man-mades. Massage is so so but she does time it right so session was full hhr. Has the best and only dirty talk I've experienced. Pretty sensual on the flip.

Chanel (LF 109).

May $. 65.

Can confirm she used to be at Honey and Havana. Body is fit and athletic, great looking girl late 20's / early 30's. However, once she started talking, session started to go downhill as she is a heavy anti-vaxer and bad-talked Havana a lot. Flip wasn't good as well as literally just jackhammered onto her tits. Also timing cut short by 15 min, I think its because I came in at 11:15 and she thought session ends at 11:30 since most session start on the hour or half.

If you got this far thanks for reading, sorry for long post, dm me and let me know how I can improve posting.

Also if you have any recs for beautiful / good-looking Asian providers with decent service let me know or dm me, sort of in an Asian state right now.

Also slowing down on providers as not the most wealthy and bad experiences with some providers recently.

City Slicker
06-21-21, 12:22
This place seems to serve FS for those interested in older MILFs. Not my cup of tea. I am usually into 'almost legit' massage to relax then a HJ if it happens.

Hello friends.

I'm new here, but been lurking for a while. Starfish foot massage is my go to place in SA, it is awesome. Google it and it should come up! It says closed online and when you show up no sign is on, but it's a go. I forget the ladies name I always see, but I ALWAYS see her there and she accommodates me. Older female, 35/40 and gives the best FJ. I go there just for that, she's down. Treat her well, I think the name might be Amy or Katt. Don't quote me on that part. But she has awesome feet.

Any of you fellas know a good MP that has a lady with some awesome well taken care of feet? Thanks guys for all the info too!

- are.

BadMf
06-21-21, 13:28
So one of the Asian ladies gave me a thing called popper while intercourse. It was pretty weird, gave me headache first, then I have read that is is very popular amongst lgbt, but sex was incredible after sniffing that thing. Wondering if you guys tried it? What you think about it? My only concern is that I guess that it might kill brain cells, since it is pretty intense.

BadMf
06-21-21, 13:43
I saw Tracy yesterday and they are certainly big.Hi boss, where I can find her? Just drove to Montessori they told she isn't working there for long time.

Edward Appleby
06-21-21, 13:54
Dang. When you said FJ, I thought you meant she sucks toes. Anyone know of a good toe sucker?

Hello friends.

I'm new here, but been lurking for a while. Starfish foot massage is my go to place in SA, it is awesome. Google it and it should come up! It says closed online and when you show up no sign is on, but it's a go. I forget the ladies name I always see, but I ALWAYS see her there and she accommodates me. Older female, 35/40 and gives the best FJ. I go there just for that, she's down. Treat her well, I think the name might be Amy or Katt. Don't quote me on that part. But she has awesome feet.

Any of you fellas know a good MP that has a lady with some awesome well taken care of feet? Thanks guys for all the info too!.

OCaznLuvr
06-21-21, 16:15

So do I need to go earlier or respond to that text message?I've stopped by several times during last 2 weeks usually midday and late afternoons on the way home and noticed lights off and doors locked too. Possibly temporarily closed?

Oc Amper
06-21-21, 18:51
I'm sure, most that have been here a while, would say that you are over paying?

1st of all, your dollar sign notation, for example, Trish, did you pay 165 $? For only a HJ? If so, did that include the 40 $ for the parlor?

Usual pricing, 40 $-50 $ for a hhr, tip 60 $-80 $ these days.

A pro tip, please don't use the $, notation, as it only serves to confuse us all.

Jan $. 65.

Feb $. 65.

Feb Flat $.

Feb $. 60.

Yuki (Pure Relax GG).

Mar $. 45.

Mar $. 60.

Valerie (Westminister).

Mar $. 60.

May $. 45.

Chanel (LF 109).

May $. 65.

CumDripp
06-21-21, 19:32
I'm sure, most that have been here a while, would say that you are over paying?

1st of all, your dollar sign notation, for example, Trish, did you pay 165 $? For only a HJ? If so, did that include the 40 $ for the parlor?

Usual pricing, 40 $-50 $ for a hhr, tip 60 $-80 $ these days.

A pro tip, please don't use the $, notation, as it only serves to confuse us all.Sorry for not fully explaining, but yeah paid full 165 $ including house fee.

As explained in intro not the best at haggling and feel it might lead to worse service as most providers have asked for the tip upfront.

Some providers on PD are pretty strict about pricing too.

Also when I went to Chanel even put out a $ at first and she upped it and said not enough and to $. 20 as tip.

Balla99
06-21-21, 20:04
Does Amy at Sakuri spa do more than a HJ. I been there twice and have gotten that but wondering if she does more.

Kukku MrDun
06-22-21, 03:06
1st post, be kind.

Searched for a late night parlor last week as it was after 10 p. Used the 'hours open' setting and mainly pulled Planet Fitness locations. I have a hunch that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Rose Spa in Stanton's open until 2 am. Looks like there was a name change to Happy Face, based on the bright signage.

Did a few minutes of recon before heading in. Bit of a traffic jam out front, a couple of mongers came out within 5 minutes of each other.

Waited a few minutes, no proprietor at the little window (little window = good sign). One of the providers stuck her head around the door, and quoted $60 house fee for 30 minutes.

In the interest of holding the line for the 30 min house fee at $40, maybe $50, I TOFTT and turned tail, turning down tail.

Lift Her Up
06-22-21, 12:15
1st post, be kind.

Searched for a late night parlor last week as it was after 10 p. Used the 'hours open' setting and mainly pulled Planet Fitness locations. I have a hunch that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Rose Spa in Stanton's open until 2 am. Looks like there was a name change to Happy Face, based on the bright signage.

Did a few minutes of recon before heading in. Bit of a traffic jam out front, a couple of mongers came out within 5 minutes of each other.

Waited a few minutes, no proprietor at the little window (little window = good sign). One of the providers stuck her head around the door, and quoted $60 house fee for 30 minutes.

In the interest of holding the line for the 30 min house fee at $40, maybe $50, I TOFTT and turned tail, turning down tail.Welcome to the board, Kukku, and thanks for letting us know about the. 6. . 5 usually means they don't want anyone who's looking for a legit massage, that I can understand, but there's no need for them to push it to. 6.

Looking forward to more contributions from you.

Lift Her Up.

HeadorTail
06-22-21, 12:18
1st post, be kind.

In the interest of holding the line for the 30 min house fee at $40, maybe $50, I TOFTT and turned tail, turning down tail.Too funny. You say be kind and then post this. Wow. FYI $60 for 30 means you're going to be pounding her pee hole. Two mongers coming out just means it's going to be extra slippery. But live and learn.

Do yourself a favor. If price point is important to you go to the Reflexology shop on Springdale and Westminster (SW corner) and shag yourself rotten, then write a second review.

City Slicker
06-22-21, 14:22
Are you referring to Sakura in GG? I dnt think so since they just have a curtain and no door.

Does Amy at Sakuri spa do more than a HJ. I been there twice and have gotten that but wondering if she does more.

HeadorTail
06-22-21, 14:36
Are you referring to Sakura in GG? I dnt think so since they just have a curtain and no door.As always YMMV. She is, by nature, a little bit. Spirited. Not exactly the right word but close. Always teasing, laughing, and a touch cynical. I enjoy her friendship and sarcasm and sexy MILF body. For those of you that have had the pleasure, can you imagine what she looked like when she was 20?? Woof.

Dog777
06-22-21, 22:31
Aww fuck. I hope not.

She does go by Amanda at 109 as well.She is really a bad time. A waste of $$.

BeepBeepBeep
06-23-21, 11:41
Sadly YuYu left. New girls Rina and JoJo. Might swing by to check out talent.

Stopped by triple a today at lake forest around 12 pm. Texted them before arriving that I wanted to see Yoyo since I wanted to check her out and wow she looks good as previously reported by another fellow monger. Nice B's, ass, looks around mid 20's, and petite. Door fee was. 40. She started with a light massage then asked me to flip. Upon flipping she started grabbing my cock and took out her breast's for me to suck and said if I like it 😳. After playing and sucking her tits she asked me what I wanted and I did the motions for everything. She asked for $. 20 tip for everything cover and if I wanted a bare bbj it would be an extra. 40. I decided to just do everything covered. She also allowed me to daty with her. Overall service was pretty good. My only problem was communicating with them since they hardly speak English and she had her mask on throughout the deed. Total damage out the door was $. 60.

Ryan Tanaka
06-23-21, 13:12
Try 5 Star on Westminster. I always get BBBJCIM. More can be had YMMV.

Tried 6* in Westminster on Brookhurst for the first time arrived around 9 PM.

Paid my 40 right before entering my room and Sugar showed up to give me a light massage. First time so I did not want to screw around. Paid tipped 180 total. But would not tip that high again. I think 60 for HJ, 120 for either FS (or BBBJ) and anything extras maybe another 20-40. But make sure you get a full hour.

The truth is that I want a place for BBBJ.

I'll keep looking.

P.S.

I'm tired of F&C. Lucy is getting to toothy and gets tired too quickly for me.

Kevin80
06-23-21, 13:38
Try 5 Star on Westminster. I always get BBBJCIM. More can be had YMMV.BBBJ from whom? PM welcome, thank you.

Grimmy23
06-23-21, 16:54
BBBJ from whom? PM welcome, thank you.In almost 30 years of mongering I've had maybe 5 or 6 BBBJs. By BBBJ I mean to completion. I've had plenty of others put it in their mouth for like a minute, but I don't really count those. For BBBJ+CIM, I've had that maybe 2 or 3 times in the US (used to get them all the time in Japan and other Asian countries, but this is the OC thread so I won't elaborate). BBBJ+CIM+Swallow: I've literally never had that happen. It's luck of the draw here. A lot of the time when you get a girl to agree to it here she will suck on it for 1 or 2 minutes and finish by hand.

My last BBBJ here was with Rose at Nirvana, but as I posted earlier I'm not a big fan of hers for a lot of different reasons. She will definitely do it though. I had another one at a little place in Downey (at Lakewood and Gardendale) but from reading other reviews after my initial post on that place, it seems that I got incredibly lucky (and I got BBBJCIM there). Others didn't get the experience I had.

It's very much a YMMV, luck of the draw thing.

Kevin80
06-23-21, 19:57
In almost 30 years of mongering I've had maybe 5 or 6 BBBJs. By BBBJ I mean to completion. I've had plenty of others put it in their mouth for like a minute, but I don't really count those. For BBBJ+CIM, I've had that maybe 2 or 3 times in the US (used to get them all the time in Japan and other Asian countries, but this is the OC thread so I won't elaborate). BBBJ+CIM+Swallow: I've literally never had that happen. It's luck of the draw here. A lot of the time when you get a girl to agree to it here she will suck on it for 1 or 2 minutes and finish by hand.

My last BBBJ here was with Rose at Nirvana, but as I posted earlier I'm not a big fan of hers for a lot of different reasons. She will definitely do it though. I had another one at a little place in Downey (at Lakewood and Gardendale) but from reading other reviews after my initial post on that place, it seems that I got incredibly lucky (and I got BBBJCIM there). Others didn't get the experience I had.

It's very much a YMMV, luck of the draw thing.Japan and other Asian countries sound HOT, must be an awesome playground. One day I've got to go overseas to see the myself. Thailand is infamous but Japan sounds so much nicer. I apologize, wrong thread.

Superflytnt
06-23-21, 20:23
Welcome to the board, Kukku, and thanks for letting us know about the. 6. . 5 usually means they don't want anyone who's looking for a legit massage, that I can understand, but there's no need for them to push it to. 6.

Looking forward to more contributions from you.

Lift Her Up.Before 10 pm it's. 4 for hhr. After hours is. 6.

YellowFinTuna
06-23-21, 22:23
Are you referring to Sakura in GG? I dnt think so since they just have a curtain and no door.I've been to Sakura a few times and each time with a different girl all with the same name, Amy. Easy place with a inexpensive relatively good massage and they took the whole hour. The only issue would be very thin curtains and lack of privacy for a slurppy.

Grimmy23
06-23-21, 23:59
Japan and other Asian countries sound HOT, must be an awesome playground. One day I've got to go overseas to see the myself. Thailand is infamous but Japan sounds so much nicer. I apologize, wrong thread.Japan is challenging for foreigners, but there's stuff to be had. PM me for details since this isn't the right thread to discuss.

ThrowMeAwayUSA
06-24-21, 00:16
Hi guys, I'm super new to this but I'm interested in trying nuru. Based on what I've read before (in 2019 posts) it seems that Honey and GTDS are the ways to go but I'm also not opposed to going for independents and I've noted jadejen, Julia, or kandy.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a first time and rates to go for so I hold the line?

ThrowMeAwayUSA
06-24-21, 00:19
Hi guys, I'm super new to this and I'm interested in nuru. Based on previous posts I've seen (from Oct 2019 which I stumbled on) it seems like Honey and GTDS are the best way to go, but I'm also not opposed to independent and I've noted Jadejen. Julia, and Kandy. I heard Morgan from GTDS isn't bad.

Does anyone have any recommendations for what I should go with? And also rates so I don't ruin the line?

CJamesTX85
06-24-21, 01:18
Been long time and as result I went back to my normal place, le palace. Hit or miss as the mamasan always promise nice young girl and not always the case. Was hoping to get nicole as she was always fun and heard she got a boob job which was the one bummer I had with her, no boobs. Anyway she didn't work today and the price went up, used to be $30 then went to 35 and now 40. But full hour vs other 30 min. Anyway I usually hope for the best and take what I draw although this being my first time in a long time I wanted to make sure it was worth it so I declined the first two girls and was about to walk when E-E came in. In the low light and mask on looked younger than she probably was but no gut so I said fine and got undressed again. Anyway nothing on the table right away but was fun to talk to and might have been my favorite massage as the tease and reach around (always one of the highlights) was like 25-30 minutes on its own. Flip just kept a nice rhythm and then slowed down and teased and then ramped up again. Needless to say with that long of a buildup and tease the result was quite the rope that resulted in her laughing Never really the best looking here but usually GND looks and not coffee shop, but will repeat. Although if anybody has a hot coffee shop girl that does HE hit me up. Russian finishes are a plus.

Ryan Tanaka
06-24-21, 02:06
She's probably in her mid 40's. Legit massage and a stroke. Great teasing and reaching but nothing more. I once saw a very cute girl there but couldn't get her name. Called later and gave the receptionist the description and she said it might be Candy. Not sure if that's her or not.

Been long time and as result I went back to my normal place, le palace. Hit or miss as the mamasan always promise nice young girl and not always the case. Was hoping to get nicole as she was always fun and heard she got a boob job which was the one bummer I had with her, no boobs. Anyway she didn't work today and the price went up, used to be $30 then went to 35 and now 40. But full hour vs other 30 min. Anyway I usually hope for the best and take what I draw although this being my first time in a long time I wanted to make sure it was worth it so I declined the first two girls and was about to walk when E-E came in. In the low light and mask on looked younger than she probably was but no gut so I said fine and got undressed again. Anyway nothing on the table right away but was fun to talk to and might have been my favorite massage as the tease and reach around (always one of the highlights) was like 25-30 minutes on its own. Flip just kept a nice rhythm and then slowed down and teased and then ramped up again. Needless to say with that long of a buildup and tease the result was quite the rope that resulted in her laughing Never really the best looking here but usually GND looks and not coffee shop, but will repeat. Although if anybody has a hot coffee shop girl that does HE hit me up. Russian finishes are a plus.

BenderOver
06-24-21, 03:30
In almost 30 years of mongering I've had maybe 5 or 6 BBBJs. By BBBJ I mean to completion. I've had plenty of others put it in their mouth for like a minute, but I don't really count those. For BBBJ+CIM, I've had that maybe 2 or 3 times in the US (used to get them all the time in Japan and other Asian countries, but this is the OC thread so I won't elaborate). BBBJ+CIM+Swallow: I've literally never had that happen. It's luck of the draw here. A lot of the time when you get a girl to agree to it here she will suck on it for 1 or 2 minutes and finish by hand.

It's very much a YMMV, luck of the draw thing.BBBJCIM in an MP in OC? Yeah, I think Lisa at Angel and the old fuglies at Happy in Santa Ana might be the only ones that do that.

BBBJCIM in an MP in SGV? Happens all the time. In a K. Org? All the time.

BBBJCIMWS only on incall dates non-MP. Had a gorgeous latina from Hx BBBJ me so good and she didn't want to stop. I don't often release during BBBJ, but for her I did. She shocked me by swallowing the whole load. Afterwards for round two, more BBBJ, cfs, and cgrk. That was one of the most memorable Hx dates I've ever had. Never had anything so good in milaeage since. This was maybe a decade ago. On a couple of other Hx dates, the providers were needy of cash and did it for no upsell. I wouldn't say they were all that awesome because they were older and not beauties. Had a couple of long time providers / sugarbabies / gfs who did it because I asked. It always seems like it's so much sexier and erotic and perverted. Until it's done and well, it's kinda meh.

Grimmy23
06-24-21, 10:55
BBBJCIM in an MP in OC? Yeah, I think Lisa at Angel and the old fuglies at Happy in Santa Ana might be the only ones that do that.

BBBJCIM in an MP in SGV? Happens all the time. In a K. Org? All the time.

BBBJCIMWS only on incall dates non-MP. Had a gorgeous latina from Hx BBBJ me so good and she didn't want to stop. I don't often release during BBBJ, but for her I did. She shocked me by swallowing the whole load. Afterwards for round two, more BBBJ, cfs, and cgrk. That was one of the most memorable Hx dates I've ever had. Never had anything so good in milaeage since. This was maybe a decade ago. On a couple of other Hx dates, the providers were needy of cash and did it for no upsell. I wouldn't say they were all that awesome because they were older and not beauties. Had a couple of long time providers / sugarbabies / gfs who did it because I asked. It always seems like it's so much sexier and erotic and perverted. Until it's done and well, it's kinda meh.I mean I've never had anyone swallow, but by the time you get to that point you've already shot your load, so it's not like you're going to get any more stimulation because she swallowed instead of spitting. Maybe it adds some little bit of finality to ot for some guys? For me I think it would be like ok oh cool, she swallowed. I wouldn't see her again because she did or not see her again because she didn't, or pay extra tip for it. It seems to me that swallowing would be the easiest way for her to get rid of the jizz. Less tasting it, just gulp it down instead of trying to get it all out of your mouth, but IDK. Maybe having 10 different guys' cum in your stomach causes stomach issues?

CJamesTX85
06-24-21, 11:21
I mean I've never had anyone swallow, but by the time you get to that point you've already shot your load, so it's not like you're going to get any more stimulation because she swallowed instead of spitting. Maybe it adds some little bit of finality to ot for some guys? For me I think it would be like ok oh cool, she swallowed. I wouldn't see her again because she did or not see her again because she didn't, or pay extra tip for it. It seems to me that swallowing would be the easiest way for her to get rid of the jizz. Less tasting it, just gulp it down instead of trying to get it all out of your mouth, but IDK. Maybe having 10 different guys' cum in your stomach causes stomach issues?You just had to add that last sentence. Haha. Well thank you for helping with my diet as I no longer feel like finishing my yogurt and granola. I will say I don't care about the swallow either and would rather just have her go porn star dirty and let it drip from her mouth and down her chin onto her tits and play with it. But even that might be more enjoyable in theory than in practice as once I go I am good nothing else matters anyway.

SCJohn
06-24-21, 12:19
I mean I've never had anyone swallow, but by the time you get to that point you've already shot your load, so it's not like you're going to get any more stimulation because she swallowed instead of spitting. Maybe it adds some little bit of finality to ot for some guys? For me I think it would be like ok oh cool, she swallowed. I wouldn't see her again because she did or not see her again because she didn't, or pay extra tip for it. It seems to me that swallowing would be the easiest way for her to get rid of the jizz. Less tasting it, just gulp it down instead of trying to get it all out of your mouth, but IDK. Maybe having 10 different guys' cum in your stomach causes stomach issues?I could never under the fascination of CIMWS. Like you after the deed is done, I'm satisfied an in unwind mode. Most times, she quietly goes to the bathroom to spit and gargle. But I remember one KGirl, who went to the bathroom and it sounded like she was gagging and trying to throw up. It went on for 30 seconds, I thought she was about ready to throw up a lung or something. She comes back out of the bathroom and gets back into bed and give me a sweet kiss on the lips and climbs back into bed to give me a massage. I left there thinking that girl really doesn't like CIM.

One girl that cums to mind is Yoji will CIMWS.

Several KGirls will pull off the condom and start sucking your dick clean. They won't get out of bed to spit. I always liked that. They are probably CIMWS.

BuddhaHead
06-24-21, 14:19
I could never under the fascination of CIMWS....Several KGirls will pull off the condom and start sucking your dick clean. They won't get out of bed to spit. I always liked that. They are probably CIMWS.You don't understand the fascination of CIMWS, but you "always liked that"?

Abcd128
06-24-21, 15:15
Any other talent in bamboo at the moment? Tried andie and Anna. Got to say Anna better technique, feel under shirt. Andie better tease, younger looking and feel over shirt. Both A cup.

Looking for other talent there with bigger boobs, don't mind fake tits. Any recommendation?

DJezDick
06-24-21, 15:49
I could never under the fascination of CIMWS. Like you after the deed is done, I'm satisfied an in unwind mode. Most times, she quietly goes to the bathroom to spit and gargle. But I remember one KGirl, who went to the bathroom and it sounded like she was gagging and trying to throw up. It went on for 30 seconds, I thought she was about ready to throw up a lung or something. She comes back out of the bathroom and gets back into bed and give me a sweet kiss on the lips and climbs back into bed to give me a massage. I left there thinking that girl really doesn't like CIM.

Several KGirls will pull off the condom and start sucking your dick clean. They won't get out of bed to spit. I always liked that. They are probably CIMWS.I used to see a Kgirl in Irvine (back when Irvine had several options) She used to swallow every last drop and then some. While I was cleaning up she would go to the bathroom and regurgitate my secrete sauce.

Thought it was strange at first. But she was really good and I wasnt going to tell her to stop.

MikeSanchez
06-24-21, 15:57
Hi guys, I'm super new to this but I'm interested in trying nuru. Based on what I've read before (in 2019 posts) it seems that Honey and GTDS are the ways to go but I'm also not opposed to going for independents and I've noted jadejen, Julia, or kandy.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a first time and rates to go for so I hold the line?Well, I would be surprised if anyone on this site will respond since you are a newbie and haven't earned the right to receive "pro" advice. Good Luck!

Superflytnt
06-24-21, 16:34
I could never under the fascination of CIMWS. Like you after the deed is done, I'm satisfied an in unwind mode. Most times, she quietly goes to the bathroom to spit and gargle. But I remember one KGirl, who went to the bathroom and it sounded like she was gagging and trying to throw up. It went on for 30 seconds, I thought she was about ready to throw up a lung or something. She comes back out of the bathroom and gets back into bed and give me a sweet kiss on the lips and climbs back into bed to give me a massage. I left there thinking that girl really doesn't like CIM.

Several KGirls will pull off the condom and start sucking your dick clean. They won't get out of bed to spit. I always liked that. They are probably CIMWS.Back when I was younger, dumber, and full of more cum, I had girlfriends who loved to swallow. The first older woman I ever hooked up with told me she was going to ruin my expectations for all other women. She blew me until I popped and swallowed every last drop until she was sure there was nothing left. She then grabbed me and DFKd me LOL. I returned the favor. When she came I made sure to lick up every last drop and she expected us to make out. I wish woman was like this.

Now I wouldn't do that with just anyone. Some times a woman smells delicious and sometimes it doesn't smell appealing at all. I look it from their point of view. If they take the time to make it nice and pretty and smells really good and she wants to swallow I won't say no LOL. They expect the same from us.

Bronco
06-24-21, 17:30
First time there asked for Andie. Excellent massage. Kept herself just out of reach. Good tease and finish.

HeadorTail
06-24-21, 17:37
Well, I would be surprised if anyone on this site will respond since you are a newbie and haven't earned the right to receive "pro" advice. Good Luck!I have some "pro" advice. Don't listen to Mike. LOL. He's right about making a few posts is the general rule here. But I would tell you don't expect more than nuru with a happy ending for their fee. Some might do more but as a rule the No FS means no FS. And the few that I've had cross that bridge generally aren't great at nuru. But every visit is different. Just dive in and enjoy.

Bla Bla
06-24-21, 21:09
Went today and tried Nina. She's looks older than Cici and Yuna, but still decent. She was fun. Massage wasn't anything special. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. Told her everything. I asked her to give me a BBBJ, and she said ok as long as I tip good. Told her no problem. I Usually give 140 here for FS with CBJ. I gave her 160.

She left and got ready and came back and got naked. Her body is nice. And she's shaved. Nice. The other girls here are all hairy.

Her BBBJ was great. Better than yuna's. She kept sucking, licking, slurping, deep throating for as long as I wanted. It was like she actually enjoyed cock in her mouth.

After a while, I told her I'm ready. She put the cover on and I did her standing mish for a while. Her soft fake tits were nice.

After a while I told her to finish me off BBBJ. She took the cover off and sucked me til I came. (Not cim).

Overall, nice time. Yes, expensive, but not much else this good in the area.

ChiefLurk
06-25-21, 13:34
Anyone know where the folks at Sapphire went? Disappointed it closed down a long while back; only recently noticed.

MongerMan37
06-25-21, 19:47
While glancing at PD I happened to click into the OCnuruqueens (Jessica from BCC way back when) post. I see she is advertising "dates". Never heard that term for FS used before. I see her rate is 400 HR which is insane. I then clicked into JadeJens (Also from BCC back in the day) profile and she is also offering "dates". Her rate is 500 HR which is even more crazy. They also have all kinds of ridiculous verifications to do. I'm not here to bash either of them, but I'm not blown away by either of them in terms of looks. They look decent, but wouldn't consider them models.

Would anyone pay that? Or am I just a cheap asshole LOL.

Heartless Jay
06-25-21, 23:14
First time there asked for Andie. Excellent massage. Kept herself just out of reach. Good tease and finish.Just out of reach indeed. My experience with Andy, after 8 or so visits, is that she's not too fond of being fondled. When I kept my hands to myself I would get a really nice sensual tease with a slow build up and a strong finish. But when my hands started checking her cup size, it was jack hammer time. Have to hand it to her, it was effective, I learned where the line is.

Abcd128
06-26-21, 00:28
Yeah. She has A size cup with a thick bra. Was able to feel those nice hard slightly large hard eraser nipple (over shirt). But Jack hammer time.

Just out of reach indeed. My experience with Andy, after 8 or so visits, is that she's not too fond of being fondled. When I kept my hands to myself I would get a really nice sensual tease with a slow build up and a strong finish. But when my hands started checking her cup size, it was jack hammer time. Have to hand it to her, it was effective, I learned where the line is.

SirMister
06-26-21, 19:25
Eileen as in 562-27x-XXXX?DAMN why you got to bring up old memories ha ha.

Heartless Jay
06-26-21, 22:03
While glancing at PD I happened to click into the OCnuruqueens (Jessica from BCC way back when) post. I see she is advertising "dates". Never heard that term for FS used before. I see her rate is 400 HR which is insane. I then clicked into JadeJens (Also from BCC back in the day) profile and she is also offering "dates". Her rate is 500 HR which is even more crazy. They also have all kinds of ridiculous verifications to do. I'm not here to bash either of them, but I'm not blown away by either of them in terms of looks. They look decent, but wouldn't consider them models.

Would anyone pay that? Or am I just a cheap asshole LOL.That would have to be multiple shots into one hell of a snappin gyro, contortionist, and the GFE of all time for all 60 minutes. For perspective, $600 buys a round trip ticket to Bangkok.

MongerMan37
06-27-21, 11:25
That would have to be multiple shots into one hell of a snappin gyro, contortionist, and the GFE of all time for all 60 minutes. For perspective, $600 buys a round trip ticket to Bangkok.Yea and I mistyped. Those rates were for half hour not hour.

HandyLover
06-27-21, 12:23
Hello all, first time poster and somewhat newbie monger.

Finally figured out where F&C was. Older plain-looking mms (Coco) dressed in pants and a thick top at counter with a somewhat manly voice. Older short haired, seemingly busty LOL Asian lady standing in the lobby. I was excited to finally get a busty provider. Standard house fee $.4, mms walked me to the room and I disrobed. After a few in walks Coco, ugh. She was super nice and gave a really good back massage with some light brushing. However, she sounded like she smoked 5 packs of cigarettes a day when she talked and laughed. Total boner-buster. On the flip, she grabbed sleeping jr and thrashed him around asking if I wanted a he. I just couldn't. The outfit, the voice and laugh killed the mood. I respectfully said "no thank you" and she gave a pretty decent front massage. Tipped her $.2 and left disappointed.

I still needed a fix, so drove over to 5 star and pulled Mimi. Blonde Asian in early 30's maybe. Used her long nails during the back rub and gave a subpar massage with very little teasing. On the flip, I pulled her top down exposing b's, she used her nails on jr a bit and then gave a very mechanical and unenthused he. Tipped $.4 and I took off. Rough day at the AMP's. Still searching for a buxom provider.

Mhsm2014
06-27-21, 16:39
Yea and I mistyped. Those rates were for half hour not hour.I'd seriously consider it if the rates were a little lower. As is it's too steep. Maybe I'll pull up a competitor's ad and see if they'll price match like Sit 'and Sleep.

Ryan Tanaka
06-27-21, 17:11
I'd seriously consider it if the rates were a little lower. As is it's too steep. Maybe I'll pull up a competitor's ad and see if they'll price match like Sit 'and Sleep.If they can't beat other provider's advertised prices, your session might be freeeeeeeee!

MongerMan37
06-27-21, 17:25
I'd seriously consider it if the rates were a little lower. As is it's too steep. Maybe I'll pull up a competitor's ad and see if they'll price match like Sit 'and Sleep.LMAO! Guess it's worth a shot. If anyone on here decides to bang one of them please post how it was. If someone gave me $500 and told me I had to choose one of them, I'd think I would pick Jade. If jessica puts on make up I can be persuaded possibly. Now if anyone has serious money to blow I think I saw a double offered for $1000.

Edward Appleby
06-27-21, 21:33
For perspective, $600 buys a round trip ticket to Bangkok.No it doesn't. But I take your point.

Nearly, 720 bucks RT from SFO, 755 RT from lax

A2

ZzzBoy14
06-27-21, 23:30
LMAO! Guess it's worth a shot. If anyone on here decides to bang one of them please post how it was. If someone gave me $500 and told me I had to choose one of them, I'd think I would pick Jade. If jessica puts on make up I can be persuaded possibly. Now if anyone has serious money to blow I think I saw a double offered for $1000.It's for sure not worth it. They are definitely going to be in control of the session. Better to get a 45 min session with Jade, grab her behind during the fake cowgirl, and thrust up and down as hard as you can then blow all over the place.

PSA Jade got a breast reduction from what I can tell (saw her last week). Somewhere down to big C's or small D's. The upside is her nuru is much better than the one I had last year, probably since they don't hurt anymore. But, I miss her old DD soft melons. They were my standard for asian boobs in orange county.

Hopefully, someone who saw Jade at least a year ago can verify my observation.

Mhsm2014
06-28-21, 00:17
If they can't beat other provider's advertised prices, your session might be freeeeeeeee!You're killing me Larry!

Nydru90
06-28-21, 09:30
What are some shops where I can find providers with bushes that rim? Can be anywhere in oc and I don't care about age or looks.

Grimmy23
06-28-21, 09:50
No it doesn't. But I take your point.

A2You could fairly easily spend 5 full days in Bangkok, including flight, hotel, food, and fun, for around $3000. For that, you could easily bang 2 girls a day, which comes out to about $300 per girl. Or for a little more you could bang 3 girls a day if you have the stamina and get the average down to about $250/ girl. Or you could do similar in the Philippines. Not really practical for most of us, but fun to think about and does put a lot of what happens around here in perspective. I miss my days of heavy business travel.

SCJohn
06-28-21, 11:22

Finally figured out where F&C was. Older plain-looking mms (Coco) dressed in pants and a thick top at counter with a somewhat manly voice. Older short haired, seemingly busty LOL Asian lady standing in the lobby. I was excited to finally get a busty provider. Standard house fee $.4, mms walked me to the room and I disrobed. After a few in walks Coco, ugh. She was super nice and gave a really good back massage with some light brushing. However, she sounded like she smoked 5 packs of cigarettes a day when she talked and laughed. Total boner-buster. On the flip, she grabbed sleeping jr and thrashed him around asking if I wanted a he. I just couldn't. The outfit, the voice and laugh killed the mood. I respectfully said "no thank you" and she gave a pretty decent front massage. Tipped her $.2 and left disappointed.

I still needed a fix, so drove over to 5 star and pulled Mimi. Blonde Asian in early 30's maybe. Used her long nails during the back rub and gave a subpar massage with very little teasing. On the flip, I pulled her top down exposing b's, she used her nails on jr a bit and then gave a very mechanical and unenthused he. Tipped $.4 and I took off. Rough day at the AMP's. Still searching for a buxom provider.Welcome to the site. Not sure if you're looking for FS or just a Handy. A couple of tried and true places are Bamboo Wood, SH Health and Le Place in Westminster. Read through this thread to get some names of providers that meet your needs.

PocoPene
06-28-21, 11:50
You could fairly easily spend 5 full days in Bangkok, including flight, hotel, food, and fun, for around $3000. For that, you could easily bang 2 girls a day, which comes out to about $300 per girl. Or for a little more you could bang 3 girls a day if you have the stamina and get the average down to about $250/ girl. Or you could do similar in the Philippines. Not really practical for most of us, but fun to think about and does put a lot of what happens around here in perspective. I miss my days of heavy business travel.I believe the cost of flying to Costa Rica or Panama would be less and believe me the action is as good or better than any place in US. Bangkok may have it beat but not by much. Latinas instead of Asians but the service is great and easy to find. In most case it finds you.

Anywhooo $3000 in either country and they would probably have to carry you home on a stretcher or push you in a wheelchair as you would be that wore out.

Grimmy23
06-28-21, 12:51
I believe the cost of flying to Costa Rica or Panama would be less and believe me the action is as good or better than any place in US. Bangkok may have it beat but not by much. Latinas instead of Asians but the service is great and easy to find. In most case it finds you.

Anywhooo $3000 in either country and they would probably have to carry you home on a stretcher or push you in a wheelchair as you would be that wore out.Add Dominican Republic to that list.

On a more budget friendly note, just take a road trip to Phoenix. Your AMP money goes a lot further there. I know a couple places in Phoenix where for the same $. 6 you'd spend at an AMP here, you get a table shower with rimming, BBBJ, multi-position FS, and 9 times out of 10 some of the other talent "introduces themselves" at some point during your service. I've had girls come in and play with my balls and let me feel her up while my main provider had my junk in her mouth, just to say hello and hope that I ask for her next time. I've had girls stick their hand down my pants in the hallway and let me have a quick taste of a nipple while I was on my way out the door. One time I had my main girl sucking me off, one girl sucking my nipples and letting me stick a finger in, and a third girl licking my balls all at the same time. The the other two were just bonus. I. e. They weren't busy and were hoping I'd take the upsell and pay for all of them or at very least come back and see them later. That's rare but it happens and I've heard reports of it happening to other guys too. It's like the wild west out there.

TooLazy
06-28-21, 13:45
Add Dominican Republic to that list.

On a more budget friendly note, just take a road trip to Phoenix. Your AMP money goes a lot further there. I know a couple places in Phoenix where for the same $. 6 you'd spend at an AMP here, you get a table shower with rimming, BBBJ, multi-position FS, and 9 times out of 10 some of the other talent "introduces themselves" at some point during your service. I've had girls come in and play with my balls and let me feel her up while my main provider had my junk in her mouth, just to say hello and hope that I ask for her next time. I've had girls stick their hand down my pants in the hallway and let me have a quick taste of a nipple while I was on my way out the door. One time I had my main girl sucking me off, one girl sucking my nipples and letting me stick a finger in, and a third girl licking my balls all at the same time. The the other two were just bonus. I. e. They weren't busy and were hoping I'd take the upsell and pay for all of them or at very least come back and see them later. That's rare but it happens and I've heard reports of it happening to other guys too. It's like the wild west out there.So PHX is the new hot spot?

Hadez
06-28-21, 14:48
I do not want to hijack this thread anymore but I have a question about going to other countries. Going to ask it in the TJ thread as it fits in better there.

Grimmy23
06-28-21, 15:04
I do not want to hijack this thread anymore but I have a question about going to other countries. Going to ask it in the TJ thread as it fits in better there.PM me if you'd like. I haven't mongered in TJ but have in many other countries.

Rdq009
06-28-21, 15:07
Hello,

I have been reading all the reports and comments on this forum for quite a while now and noticed that there are very rare discussion about their experience from massage parlor posted in Bedpage sites. I was looking for any review of any massage parlor posted on the Bedpage as some seems looks l legit and no clue on how much will cost me and does it offer FS.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Escorts

Thank you,

Rdq009.

Lsade
06-28-21, 15:26
Anyone try Brenda at Havana? Her pic looks real good but don't know if it will be accurate.

Meshugga
06-28-21, 17:03

It's very much a YMMV, luck of the draw thing.Back in the day, Kimberly at Ortega in SJC was my favorite. OK looking, but after a great massage she would undress down to just her panties, apply some nice rimming then a BBBJCIM. Every time.

Pre-Covid I could get BBBJCIM at TOE, but now with the change of ownership, no luck. LuLu at SOC massage in LH spontaneously gave me one 2-3 years ago. She's still there, but I haven't been able to talk her into it. She's a bit crazy though, so maybe one of these days.

Grimmy23
06-28-21, 18:05
Anyone try Brenda at Havana? Her pic looks real good but don't know if it will be accurate.They don't use actual pictures of the girls, but the pictures they use are close representations of what the girls look like. They do a pretty good job of matching. I've never had Brenda but I've never seen an ugly girl there. They're all usually young and hot.

Grimmy23
06-28-21, 18:09
Hello,

I have been reading all the reports and comments on this forum for quite a while now and noticed that there are very rare discussion about their experience from massage parlor posted in Bedpage sites. I was looking for any review of any massage parlor posted on the Bedpage as some seems looks l legit and no clue on how much will cost me and does it offer FS.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Escorts

Thank you,

Rdq009.Bedpage is a combination of MPs and private providers. It's pretty easy to tell which is which. Almost 100% of the time of you text them asking for info they will text back with rates. For MPs in the area, expect $40 or $50 house fee plus a tip to the provider if anywhere from $60 - $140 depending on the place and what you want. PM me if you want to know more.

GreenStream
06-28-21, 20:56

On a more budget friendly note, just take a road trip to Phoenix. Your AMP money goes a lot further there. I know a couple places in Phoenix where for the same $. 6 you'd spend at an AMP here, you get a table shower with rimming, BBBJ, multi-position FS, and 9 times out of 10 some of the other talent "introduces themselves" at some point during your service. I've had girls come in and play with my balls and let me feel her up while my main provider had my junk in her mouth, just to say hello and hope that I ask for her next time. I've had girls stick their hand down my pants in the hallway and let me have a quick taste of a nipple while I was on my way out the door. One time I had my main girl sucking me off, one girl sucking my nipples and letting me stick a finger in, and a third girl licking my balls all at the same time. The the other two were just bonus. I. e. They weren't busy and were hoping I'd take the upsell and pay for all of them or at very least come back and see them later. That's rare but it happens and I've heard reports of it happening to other guys too. It's like the wild west out there.WOW! Which places?

Edward Appleby
06-28-21, 22:43
No it doesn't. But I take your point.

A2You can't just fly to BKK for any rate unless that's your stop on the way to a one-week sandbox quarantine in Phuket. (So add the transfer and a week's stay at a quarantine hotel to that rate.) After that, you're free to go back to BKK and actually. Go to Bangkok. Assuming you're vaccinated.

Once there, well, the bars, massage parlors, and soapies, etc. Are all closed. Can you find girls? Sure. It's Thailand after all. But you might end up spending more time fishing girls off of Sukhumvit or off of the two well-know websites for outcall to your room. Not necessarily a bad thing. The rules for girls visiting your hotel in Phuket or BKK are still unclear. But yeah, you can still find girls.

This Phuket "sandbox" opens July 1. I intend to wait a month or two and avoid being on the bleeding edge of this. The rules are changing daily and only a fool would make hard plans that depend on the Thai government.

Anyway, just clarifying. No, you can't just fly off to Bangkok for $600 as an alternative to silly costs here. Not today anyway. Same goes for Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, .

I'm aware of the Sandbox, I used to spend 3 months a year in BKK. I've got a really good friend who's very active on the ISG that has been telling me availability of pussy is great and prices are back to 1990's levels. It's moved to the internet so the ease (and expense) of Soi Cowboy days is over. Same same soapy places, I will mourn the passing of addict massage till my dying day if they don't return, but he says shit loads of chicks are available.

The US 720 fare was in November. Fingers crossed though I wouldn't be surprised if it's still closed.

A2

RedRoddddd
06-29-21, 02:30

On a more budget friendly note, just take a road trip to Phoenix. Your AMP money goes a lot further there. I know a couple places in Phoenix where for the same $. 6 you'd spend at an AMP here, you get a table shower with rimming, BBBJ, multi-position FS, and 9 times out of 10 some of the other talent "introduces themselves" at some point during your service. I've had girls come in and play with my balls and let me feel her up while my main provider had my junk in her mouth, just to say hello and hope that I ask for her next time. I've had girls stick their hand down my pants in the hallway and let me have a quick taste of a nipple while I was on my way out the door. One time I had my main girl sucking me off, one girl sucking my nipples and letting me stick a finger in, and a third girl licking my balls all at the same time. The the other two were just bonus. I. e. They weren't busy and were hoping I'd take the upsell and pay for all of them or at very least come back and see them later. That's rare but it happens and I've heard reports of it happening to other guys too. It's like the wild west out there.I had that happen in Fullerton once. There were six of them. Scared the sh*t out of me. California girls are the best, why fly across the country or the world when we have Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Chilean, Colombianas and Mexicana beauties right here?

RedRoddddd
06-29-21, 02:55
Anybody know where Blue Tide Cindy ran off to? This is a PG-13 sister spa of 6 Star. Seems they cut the pay or benefits and the best ladies here have left for greener pastures, and I need some. Milk. Forever grateful for the info shared here.

Good night.

BigFish999
06-29-21, 13:58
Hi guys, I am a 6 years monger, and I've already tried lots of HJ and BJ from CA, lots of FS in TJ and in other countries I had 3 gals at the same time.

All that said I am looking for some Ero experiences, a mixture between relaxation in life and teasing from a provider that cares, doesn't need to be HJ, it can be an exotic smile, a massage on the butchicks or stomach, or just making Jr go up.

I experienced this with a 45 yo Gal from Latin America, I paid her 2 hours and between chatting she used to massage my stomach and didn't pull back when Jr lifted the towel, then she moved to my head and then to my legs and again Jr up, in the 2 hours Jr was up like 5 times, I swear if she had touched it I will finish with the first touch. DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND ANYWHERE IN CA SIMILAR TO THAT?

Fe Maiden
06-29-21, 18:37
LuLu at SOC massage in LH spontaneously gave me one 2-3 years ago. She's still there, but I haven't been able to talk her into it. She's a bit crazy though, so maybe one of these days.Lulu is a little crazy and loves to put her finger up in your nether region as she strokes you. A BBBJ from her was never offered to me but I'd take it of course.

ThickDickSith
06-29-21, 18:38
Hey, just wondering if anybody knows of a black provider. I've seen lots of white, asian and Latina providers but I'm looking did a black provider. If you know of any, hit me up.

Stockholm
06-30-21, 15:37
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

To the forum, I'm sorry I missed this yesterday, I had a non covid flu and wasn't at my best.

To the asshole who posted it, I guess when I told you I would ban you if you posted racist shit like this again you thought it was a joke.

Sure, the "momasan" told you that.

Fuck off

A2

Hyarusa
06-30-21, 18:39
Came by here the other day, my first time out in a while. I called ahead and requested Azul based on the IG photos. Now I know the photos aren't real, but when I select a blonde girl I don't expect dark skin and an afro. I asked her name just in case there was a mix-up, and she said it was Azul, so I guess that's her. Red flag #1, major bait and switch, but like I said, it had been a while, so I rolled with it. She asked for $120 up front, red flag #2, but I had been drinking and was determined LOL so I rolled with that, too.

There was essentially no massage, nuru or otherwise. A little spreading of oil, a little rubbing her tits on me from the side of the table, then the flip. HJ was okay, but mechanical, I finished and was out the door in around 15 minutes. The whole thing was disappointing, and I would not repeat with her. But to the guy a couple posts down looking for a black provider, check out the blondes on 109's IG LOL.

Mr Plumber
07-01-21, 07:49
I hadn't been in their area in years and had the chance to drive by yesterday. Well. Imagine that. It's not Lambert Accu anymore. I hope the new tenant bleached the holy hell out of every vertical and flat surface in that building before moving in. Heck, some of you young, super-healthy prostate lads probably soiled some ceiling tiles in there as well. A lot of fun times in there mixed with some awful ones. Ahhhhh. The good old days.

So, taking a flyer these GILFs are 1) Still alive and 2) Still participating in this pasttime, anybody know where they ended up? Maybe they teamed-up with Yumida in Highland? Nah. That would make too much logical sense and logic is not generously applied in this realm.

Just wondering out loud. Carry-on firing volley's with those pea-shooters ya' got, gents.

MongerMan37
07-01-21, 11:04
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth it? I've noticed noticed some spas listing it. Paired with a legit massage it seems like it could actually be good for your body.

Meshugga
07-01-21, 14:44
Lulu is a little crazy and loves to put her finger up in your nether region as she strokes you. A BBBJ from her was never offered to me but I'd take it of course.She of course will enter your nether region without gloves on. But when it comes time to massage your feet, she puts on gloves. Where is it she thinks my feet have been?

SlappySalami
07-01-21, 14:45
I hadn't been in their area in years and had the chance to drive by yesterday. Well. Imagine that. It's not Lambert Accu anymore. I hope the new tenant bleached the holy hell out of every vertical and flat surface in that building before moving in. Heck, some of you young, super-healthy prostate lads probably soiled some ceiling tiles in there as well. A lot of fun times in there mixed with some awful ones. Ahhhhh. The good old days.

So, taking a flyer these GILFs are 1) Still alive and 2) Still participating in this pasttime, anybody know where they ended up? Maybe they teamed-up with Yumida in Highland? Nah. That would make too much logical sense and logic is not generously applied in this realm.

Just wondering out loud. Carry-on firing volley's with those pea-shooters ya' got, gents.Ahh yes. Another blast from the past. There was a thick K lady forgot her name. She was fantastic. She knew how to turn me on for sure.

So Lambert Accu is gone? Sad.

How about "Angelus Massage" on Lincoln between Westrn and Knott back in the day? (Around 1998 - 2000?) Anybody remember that place? There were some beauties in there.

JankyRed
07-01-21, 15:54
Sup ya'll.

I know this isn't the right forum but maybe this info will be appreciated by some. Couple weeks ago I went to ZH spa in Whittier. Close to me maybe far for some. Walked in at about 8:00 pm met by a taller Asian gal, tattoo of a bird on her Chest, sorry forgot her name but she had a big fake booty, loved watching her walk around. Handed her the fee for hhr and she said "for two girls you're getting a good price" didn't think much of it at the time, layed down and waited. She walks back in with another girl to my surprise. New to the scene so this was my first time with two chicks. The other girls name was coco, nice C-cups, small rump. Both started rubbing my back and legs, commenting on how much they liked my body. The girl with the fake ass was making these moaning noises that got me rock hard and when they noticed the teasing began. Each on took turns stroking my cock, coco especially had a nice technique. She would run her fingers down my ass to my balls and down my shaft and to my mushroom. The flip came and they proceeded to rub my chest and thighs. Then coco grabbed my cock and started stroking nice and slow. The other girl walked out and came back with gloves and I thought "oh shit I know where this is going LOL" the girl with the fake booty lubed it up and proceeded to give me a prostate massage. Usually I'm not into that but I said fuck it first time for everything but eventually told her to stop as it was throwing me off. Coco had an amazing grip while fake booty started rubbing my balls and playing with my nipples. This is when I asked what else was on the menu I really wanted a double BJ but no dice said they don't do that, I told them I would pay whatever they wanted, total bs, but just wanted to push the envelope, they thought about it but said no. However they did end up on they're knees, I sat at the edge of the table and both were jacking me off. It was an amazing sight my friends. I loved the eye contact and fake booty encouraged me to slap her ass as much as I wanted. At this point we were over the 30 min, they asked how much I would pay them and I said I only had 60 dollars at which they both laughed at but didn't make a fuss about it. Just said bring more next time. That's when fake booty stood up and bent over while coco grabbed my dick and slapped her in the face a few times with it. I asked why they wouldn't suck it but they just laughed. This sent me over the edge and I shot one of he biggest loads of my life. Literally pump after pump. Both girls grinned with delight. I apologized for dirtying up the floor but they said it was fine while laughing and speaking in their language. Coco left and fake booty stayed in the room with me while I got dressed, she was literally eye rapping me making those moans saying my body was the best she has seen. Not to brag but I'm athletic and work out often. I'm sure I could have gotten more from her if it was just her. I felt bad about only giving them 60 but thought fuck it LOL. Fake booty walked out with me which was strange but nobody in the parking lot she gave me a hug and I got two handfuls of that ass before I left. Felt her wet pussy, which further reinforced my notion of getting more from her. I went in on a Thursday. What do you guys think should I have paid more for the two? Or did I pay them just right LOL?

Typical007
07-01-21, 18:04
Has anyone given her a try? Pictures seem legit anyone care to take one for the team LOL.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/225059

Chip74
07-01-21, 21:50
It's been a while since I've been active, so I thought I would ease myself back in by visiting top10 in GG. Call to head and got the $30 hh massage. Got escorted to the room and in walks Tiffany a cute 30 something small waisted, small chested, Yoga pants and mask wearing asian. She started with a 15 minute very light massage, Which was OK because mamasan warn me before hand that she wasn't very strong. After the flip negotiation started and I opted for the 60 hand special with roaming over the clothes, The cleanup was professional and I even saw her remove the sheet on the table which is a plus and lucky for the next guy. All in all I left with the grin and a memory which is all I wanted from the beginning.

SaltyDog
07-02-21, 08:57

Just wondering out loud. Carry-on firing volley's with those pea-shooters ya' got, gents.Kim was the best one there. Big tits with the hugest nipples I've ever seen Did doubles there and one time had one gal sit in the chair and watched the action. Kim had the whitest skin I've ever seen. Yup legendary.

SaltyDog
07-02-21, 09:28
I had that happen in Fullerton once. There were six of them. Scared the sh*t out of me. California girls are the best, why fly across the country or the world when we have Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Chilean, Colombianas and Mexicana beauties right here?The experience there is by far the best. Get some tanned country gal that totally gets into it is why people travel there. I'd say the best pussy is in Siem Reap. Take the gal to your room and have her all night long and do the deed as many times as you want. You can't get that here. Vietnam comes #2 but I always look for country girls. The girls in the city are ok but hesitant to spent the night. I personally feel the gals in Thailand are high mileage girls. Sorta like saying a 2021 Lexus with 500,000 miles. China comes in third place. Good for a night but the other countries are good for 3 weeks. You'll leave a very tired man in Cambodia. There is no comparison to what you're talking about.

SaltyDog
07-02-21, 09:45

Just wondering out loud. Carry-on firing volley's with those pea-shooters ya' got, gents.Kim was the best one there. Big tits with the hugest nipples I've ever seen Did doubles there and one time had one gal sit in the chair and watched the action. Kim had the whitest skin I've ever seen. Yup legendary.

Lsade
07-02-21, 12:28
Went to Havana yesterday. Wanted to see elle but only brenda was available. Decided her pics looked good on IG so might as well try something new.

Girl that walked in did not look like the pics at all (I know they don't use real pics but ones that resemble the girl). Brenda is pretty tal (5'11) with a decent amount of chub on her (pretty noticeable double chin).

Massage was poor and felt mechanical. Did not do any teases until I turned over. Didn't seem friendly (I typically don't talk to much but will talk if the masseuse initiates it). Whole experience seemed rushed. I've been to havana a few times and have had good experiences with all but Brenda is definitely not worth imo.

Rp1991
07-02-21, 13:35
So I went to check out Le Palace. It appears as lel palace on Google maps because there's like 3 different locations. It's located in a strip mall with a lot of random stores. Called in twice with some names I heard here but I ended just walking in the first time.

Had E E at the door who was GND type and looks younger than she really is as someone else described her. Not super pretty but really petite. Anyways very good sensual massage, on the flip just some OTC NE. Good technique. Cut me short on my time by like 20-25 minutes when I was walked out.

I saw a really cute girl on the way out with blond hair. So I thought she said Nicole. But I'm not 100 percent sure a few days later.

Few days later, booked Nicole but she is hard to book for those who try. Very good professional massage, on the flip, top was flipped to reveal those MM and a good HE. Decent technique with slow finish. She gave me my full hour. The one thing is that she had black hair and I did enjoy my time with her.

But who is the blond hair Asian girl?

DonkeyPuncha
07-02-21, 19:34
Kim was the best one there. Big tits with the hugest nipples I've ever seen Did doubles there and one time had one gal sit in the chair and watched the action. Kim had the whitest skin I've ever seen. Yup legendary.Wish that spot were still open. I'd love to find a decent looking GILF that actually enjoys the sex, and that I can repeat with. That seems to be quite a unicorn though.

DonkeyPuncha
07-02-21, 20:05

I still needed a fix, so drove over to 5 star and pulled Mimi. Blonde Asian in early 30's maybe. Used her long nails during the back rub and gave a subpar massage with very little teasing. On the flip, I pulled her top down exposing b's, she used her nails on jr a bit and then gave a very mechanical and unenthused he. Tipped $.4 and I took off. Rough day at the AMP's. Still searching for a buxom provider.I had Coco too. She's chubby and I thought she wasn't worth it. Also had a smelly pussy, and she would go in and out of the room randomly, hardly massaging me.

Caribe
07-03-21, 01:54
I still needed a fix, so drove over to 5 star and pulled Mimi. Blonde Asian in early 30's maybe. Used her long nails during the back rub and gave a subpar massage with very little teasing. On the flip, I pulled her top down exposing b's, she used her nails on jr a bit and then gave a very mechanical and unenthused he. Tipped $.4 and I took off. Rough day at the AMP's. Still searching for a buxom provider.Haha! Go see Tiffany at Yu Shen Tang, further east of 5 Star on Westminster. Nice store boughts.

RBFSyndrome
07-03-21, 03:00
Come to think of it, mp is all in the details.

The scent of the entrance.

The cleanliness of the restroom + availability of soap and paper towel (surprisingly unavailable a lot of times).

Clean sheets.

Just the right temperature.

Just the right volume of music and general white noise.

Comfortable massage bed + headrest (face hurts at most mp beds after like 20 min of face down).

Not too long nails.

Soft hands with no hard skin.

Just the right amount of teasing.

Not asking for tip before HE.

Not cutting time.

Not wearable gloves for feet massage.

Sweet talking.

Smelling good.

Not having to see 50 mongers on my way in and out.

Actual doors.

No smell of food near the rooms.

Maybe I'm just picky but this is making me miss asia. The standards are just so much higher at basically the same price or cheaper:/ here we got to deal with the whole negotiation, I miss just paying once at the door and be done with it.

In any case, be safe out there folks.

Last visit to SH was good! One the ladies got real nice melons.

Slammer6008
07-03-21, 12:44
Haha! Go see Tiffany at Yu Shen Tang, further east of 5 Star on Westminster. Nice store boughts.Cbk or Ckb she's in slammers top 10.

SixGen
07-03-21, 15:49
One of my ATF is finally back at work. She is now located in Tustin at a newly opened shop called Lavendar spa. The place doesn't show up on search yet but it's on the corner of N Tustin st and Lomita ave. Note* It's actually behind a Mexican restaurant.

Everything is new in the spa and has doors to rooms. The bed and face hole are nice and comfy. A sheet of thin paper cover the surfaces and there's a sink in my room. I was there Friday and Kelly excitedly greeted me like a long time friend. She took me into the first room and we did some catch up talking. She looks younger than before but is around early 30's with a slim petite body type. She kept her mask on but remove it show me her pretty face. Her boobs are round bolt on and the nipples are pointy eraser shape. She still doesn't have much ass but her face and boobs make up for that.

She helped me get naked, I was already hard but still decided to faced down. I asked for no oil so she started with light massage mostly around my ass and legs. She knows what I was there for so asked if I wanted to turn over after 5 mins. I turned and jr was straight up. She mentioned that she won't be able to do FS because the red river was flowing. Right now CBJ or HJ was only option so I decided on HJ for this time. She oiled my pole and started a slow and sensual HJ with some ball play. I lifted up her top and she let me feed on the twins. She was sensitive and let out some soft moans. When I felt the finish coming she laid one hand right above my balls to cut circulation and slowed down to edge me which actually prevented finishing. It was driving me crazy so I told her to let me finish. She gave me a devious look, released the pressure and started a faster HJ until I exploded. She held on to the tip a little long until I grabbed her hands off due to my sensitively. I told her I've been saving it for over a year and she laughed. Got a hot towel to clean up and more massage / chatting til time was up. Got a bottle of cold water and I was out. I'll visit her again when she is not flowing red and really have a full action session.

40hhr
40hj

TooLazy
07-03-21, 21:55
Haha! Go see Tiffany at Yu Shen Tang, further east of 5 Star on Westminster. Nice store boughts.You mean happy shen tang? Hoover and westminster.

BeachDrone
07-04-21, 11:34
You mean happy shen tang? Hoover and westminster.Yo Sheng Tang is the old name for what is commonly called CKB. I think an older name had the initials CKB, and it stuck. Mostly referred to as CKB. The front window still has "Yu Shen Tang" painted. I think the actual business name is Heavenly Spa. Nancy is the owner, and she also owns Miracle Foot Spa on Bolsa.

Lift Her Up
07-04-21, 19:32
One of my ATF is finally back at work. She is now located in Tustin at a newly opened shop called Lavendar spa. The place doesn't show up on search yet but it's on the corner of N Tustin st and Lomita ave. Note* It's actually behind a Mexican restaurant.This is good to know, and the whole report was fun to read. Also, please note the following.

Tustin Street doesn't extend into Tustin. Tustin St. Starts at 4th just a little north of the Tustin border in Santa Ana (where it's called Avenue), runs north up into Orange as Tustin St, and then near the Santa Ana River it crosses into Anaheim and is then Tustin Ave again. The intersection of Tustin and Lomita is in Orange. I was just there today and I didn't see signage for Lavender. I did see Island Day Spa in the little strip mall on the northeast corner, the one anchored by a Mexican restaurant. Maybe that's it?

The MP's in Tustin tend to cluster near the old downtown, around Irvine, First, Main, Newport, McFadden. To me these all give off a legit vibe, but I haven't tried any so I don't know. Anyone with more info, I'd like to hear from.

Hope all this helps.

Lift Her Up.

SixGen
07-04-21, 22:57
This is good to know, and the whole report was fun to read. Also, please note the following.

Tustin Street doesn't extend into Tustin. Tustin St. Starts at 4th just a little north of the Tustin border in Santa Ana (where it's called Avenue), runs north up into Orange as Tustin St, and then near the Santa Ana River it crosses into Anaheim and is then Tustin Ave again. The intersection of Tustin and Lomita is in Orange. I was just there today and I didn't see signage for Lavender. I did see Island Day Spa in the little strip mall on the northeast corner, the one anchored by a Mexican restaurant. Maybe that's it?

The MP's in Tustin tend to cluster near the old downtown, around Irvine, First, Main, Newport, McFadden. To me these all give off a legit vibe, but I haven't tried any so I don't know. Anyone with more info, I'd like to hear from.

Hope all this helps.

Lift Her Up.You're correct, it's in Orange. You were at the correct location but it's in the lot behind the Mexican restaurant. The entrance is a bit hidden but it's connected the the restaurant. I hope that's clear enough.

Sbf714
07-05-21, 11:18
Hey, just wondering if anybody knows of a black provider. I've seen lots of white, asian and Latina providers but I'm looking did a black provider. If you know of any, hit me up.Not in OC but close enough, you should check out Devine Royalty Massage in Lakewood although the pic of her being skinny is kinda old. She gained a little bit weight during the pandemic.

Lift Her Up
07-05-21, 13:45
You're correct, it's in Orange. You were at the correct location but it's in the lot behind the Mexican restaurant. The entrance is a bit hidden but it's connected the the restaurant. I hope that's clear enough.Yes indeed, Lavender is "behind" the Mexican restaurant in the sense that it's on the north side, by the Stater Brothers parking area. I didn't look thoroughly enough, or rather, not creatively enough.

Lift Her Up.

Grimmy23
07-05-21, 14:14
I decided I needed some fireworks of my own on the 4th and made another visit to Sarang. It's in Cypress, corner of Lincoln and Walker. This time I drew Mimi. Very petite body and perky, outgoing personality. She came in wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants. This seems to be more and more of a trend in AMPs. Providers wearing that instead of the traditional dress with short skirt. She wore a mask the whole time but I'm guessing she's mid-30's. Did the usual AMP half-assed massage with the reach around before asking me to flip. On the flip I lifted her shirt up and pulled her pants down with no resistance at all. Nice natural B cups that she didn't mind me tasting for a couple minutes. We negotiated $. 2 for FS. I got up, she bent over the massage table, and I pounded her to completion in standing K9. Only issue with her is she's very small so I slipped out a couple times. Had to resort to using very short strokes. All in all a good time and I would definitely be back to see Mimi again.

DonkeyPuncha
07-05-21, 15:29
I'm curious which days you guys think are the slowest. I'm guessing Sunday / Wednesday? I prefer to go on a day with less traffic. Less chance of being rushed out. Today on 7/4, it's probably packed at those AMPs. Think I'll wait today out.

Grimmy23
07-05-21, 21:59
I'm curious which days you guys think are the slowest. I'm guessing Sunday / Wednesday? I prefer to go on a day with less traffic. Less chance of being rushed out. Today on 7/4, it's probably packed at those AMPs. Think I'll wait today out.I find it doesn't really matter that much. They're going to get you in and out as fast as they can anyway. The difference is if you go at 10 pm on Friday or Saturday night you'll probably be the 10th guy to bang that girl that night. If that bugs you, don't go on a Friday or Saturday night.

Sarcastic King
07-05-21, 22:51
I plan on hitting 440 fair but has anyone been since all the hoopla a few weeks ago? What's the going rate over there now? I don't want to inflate the price for the rest of you fine gentlemen. Is 40 house for the hhr and 140 tip? 180 total or has it gone up? Thanks.

ZzzBoy14
07-06-21, 02:27
I'm curious which days you guys think are the slowest. I'm guessing Sunday / Wednesday? I prefer to go on a day with less traffic. Less chance of being rushed out. Today on 7/4, it's probably packed at those AMPs. Think I'll wait today out.I always go on a weekday between 10-11 AM when I can take time off. I never see any other guys, and the girls are fully charged up. I can't believe people would go to a spa at night lmao you're gonna get some half assed nuru

Ocla227
07-06-21, 08:59
Been having no luck lately with finding a busty and juicy ass girl in all the MPs I've gone to. Can anyone recommend a good spot in the Santa Ana / Tustin area? Other parts in OC are fine too.

JackTms
07-06-21, 12:05
I'm curious which days you guys think are the slowest. I'm guessing Sunday / Wednesday? I prefer to go on a day with less traffic. Less chance of being rushed out. Today on 7/4, it's probably packed at those AMPs. Think I'll wait today out.It's mostly just common sense. Busiest time on weekdays is after 5 pm, second busiest is lunch hour. Going right as they open at 10 or 11 am guarantees max energy and least likely you run into someone.

For weekends, all day Saturday is busy, Sundays are least busy in afternoon.

And like the other guy said, they're likely to rush you out regardless unless you've been seeing the same provider for a year plus or something and she doesn't have a client after.

Sarcastic King
07-06-21, 12:37
I always go on a weekday between 10-11 AM when I can take time off. I never see any other guys, and the girls are fully charged up. I can't believe people would go to a spa at night lmao you're gonna get some half assed nuruThis. Always go first thing when they open. Girls are fresh and most folks tend to visit in the afternoon. Some girls are sluggish but if you get the right one it's better than hitting them up when they are tired and want to go home.

NiceNSlow
07-06-21, 14:43
Yes indeed, Lavender is "behind" the Mexican restaurant in the sense that it's on the north side, by the Stater Brothers parking area. I didn't look thoroughly enough, or rather, not creatively enough.

Lift Her Up.Thank you for your time. I would appreciate if you can provide Lavender Spa address info again.

Peace.

NiceNSlow.

Slammer6008
07-06-21, 15:30
Been having no luck lately with finding a busty and juicy ass girl in all the MPs I've gone to. Can anyone recommend a good spot in the Santa Ana / Tustin area? Other parts in OC are fine too.Which places did you find that have good non busty girls with nice asses?

Dohma22
07-06-21, 18:14
Yo Sheng Tang is the old name for what is commonly called CKB. I think an older name had the initials CKB, and it stuck. Mostly referred to as CKB. The front window still has "Yu Shen Tang" painted. I think the actual business name is Heavenly Spa. Nancy is the owner, and she also owns Miracle Foot Spa on Bolsa.Went here on the 4th. Easy walk in and parking in the back. . 4 for pretty decent massage and 1 for all the extras. Not the greatest quality. Thin with small man mades but let me roam with the hands. Not bad for a quick stop if you need a little work on the back.

RedRoddddd
07-06-21, 18:37
Eight X nine Tustin Ave, next to stater bros.

Thank you for your time. I would appreciate if you can provide Lavender Spa address info again.

Peace.

NiceNSlow.

NiceNSlow
07-06-21, 19:58
Eight X nine Tustin Ave, next to stater bros.Thank you .