PDA

View Full Version : Taryn

HottRod66
06-04-22, 00:54
Hey Taryn has a room tonight thru check out time so hit her up!!

SlapNutts
06-04-22, 08:01
Hey Taryn has a room tonight thru check out time so hit her up!!First of all I'd never see anyone this Jack Wagon recommends. A week or two ago "Crystal" was the best in the world / Superstar , why see anyone else if she's that great?. . Anyway back to the post at hand. No age or description of the broad, No link, No Phone number so it's an absolutely worthless post, unless you have Taryn's number on speed dial like he does. Anyone else would have to be a mind reader to know what hotel's she's at, since no contact info was given, let alone a description of her.

SBmidlo
06-04-22, 08:13
First of all I'd never see anyone this Jack Wagon recommends. A week or two ago "Crystal" was the best in the world / Superstar , why see anyone else if she's that great?. . Anyway back to the post at hand. No age or description of the broad, No link, No Phone number so it's an absolutely worthless post, unless you have Taryn's number on speed dial like he does. Anyone else would have to be a mind reader to know what hotel's she's at, since no contact info was given, let alone a description of her.Not sure why he posted it here in your town. Taryn is in Richmond. Very well reviewed there. I don't have her digits so don't ask. So yeah, unless you want to drive a couple of hours, the OP isn't much help yo you guys.

HottRod66
06-04-22, 08:49
First of all I'd never see anyone this Jack Wagon recommends. A week or two ago "Crystal" was the best in the world / Superstar , why see anyone else if she's that great?. . Anyway back to the post at hand. No age or description of the broad, No link, No Phone number so it's an absolutely worthless post, unless you have Taryn's number on speed dial like he does. Anyone else would have to be a mind reader to know what hotel's she's at, since no contact info was given, let alone a description of her.Ok I fucked up & posted on Lynchburg instead of Richmond & 2nd there is no link to post. & any senior member that need her # I'll gladly give it to them. If you are in Richmond most all already knows what she looks like.