PDA

View Full Version : A shot in the dark

Big NY
05-22-22, 11:10
With lack of talent lately, I had been thinking of previous encounters that were etched in my memory. Does anyone remember the young girl from Vass that used to provide service in a private residence just off the main roadway? Cannot remember her name, but I do remember her being reviewed on here in the past. It's been a while, so I was hoping someone out there still has her number and that she might still be entertaining!

Joey Sambora
08-30-22, 14:32
With lack of talent lately, I had been thinking of previous encounters that were etched in my memory. Does anyone remember the young girl from Vass that used to provide service in a private residence just off the main roadway? Cannot remember her name, but I do remember her being reviewed on here in the past. It's been a while, so I was hoping someone out there still has her number and that she might still be entertaining!You talking about Melanie the redhead? Had the trailer off the road?

MarleyDog
08-31-22, 10:58
With lack of talent lately, I had been thinking of previous encounters that were etched in my memory. Does anyone remember the young girl from Vass that used to provide service in a private residence just off the main roadway? Cannot remember her name, but I do remember her being reviewed on here in the past. It's been a while, so I was hoping someone out there still has her number and that she might still be entertaining!There was also one that had a small house kinda off the road as well. I think her name was Jamie.