PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Bayfarm Cwl
01-14-06, 02:36
Did a SW stroll along Internation Blvd around 4:30pm on Friday. There was some police activity around 14th Ave so I decided to drive down farther. At about 38th Ave I picked up a Brown mix name Maria (or Mariah). Agreed on the entertainment and we drove out to a dead corner and was great fun. Started with some mouth activity and then switched to cowgirl and finished with mish. What a good pickup.

F:8
S:8
A:9

Damage: 3 Jacksons for FS

Oaklandchest
01-19-06, 13:37
I went there for just a massage which was $50. There were two cute Asian women with nice bods. It was above average for a massage place. I would go back. It's on Shattuck near some car places south of Parker.

Bayfarm Cwl
01-21-06, 00:49
I went there for just a massage which was $50. There were two cute Asian women with nice bods. It was above average for a massage place. I would go back. It's on Shattuck near some car places south of Parker.Do you know what else they offer?

Thanks

RandyOne
01-26-06, 10:51
I saw an item on Craigs List, with a picture. I just posted it in the SF General Reports. Supposedly the girl is working and she is 14. Rather than take up photo space here, visit the SF General Reports for 2006. If it is true, it could save a fellow monger's butt.

Part of staying safe

Oaklandchest
01-26-06, 12:50
Do you know what else they offer?

ThanksI'm sorry, my posting wasn't very helpful since they only did what they always do if you don't pay more. But they had nice bods unlike in that Crystal place on Shattuck near Dwight.

There is also a place on Adeline just north of Asbhy BART and I stepped in there and they were really ugly!

Bayfarm Cwl
01-28-06, 19:10
I'm sorry, my posting wasn't very helpful since they only did what they always do if you don't pay more. But they had nice bods unlike in that Crystal place on Shattuck near Dwight.

There is also a place on Adeline just north of Asbhy BART and I stepped in there and they were really ugly!Thanks. That's good knowledge. I stopped by Westside twice last week to survey that place. You are right about the girls. They have at least above average looks and body, one of them named Judy was exceptionally pretty. I didn't have a chance to have a session with her but I will probably sometime next week. You can PM me if you would like some more details about my 2 visits.

darknite303
02-05-06, 00:42
I had the pleasure to visit SF just a while ago. I've had several dates in San Francisco in the past and I've noticed that the SW scene there has fallen to shit. I did pick up one girl while I was there and I went to an AMP, where I had an exceptional experience. I posted about those in the SF forum.

But for one of the nights I decided to go check the Oakland SW scene. I'm always looking to have a new adventure in a new town and I've never done Oakland before. I prefer SW personally and I don't like spending a fortune on them. Thanks to Bayfarm's post, I knew right where to go. I plugged my hotel's address and Bayfarm's location into mapquest, sent the directions to my phone, and off I went. It was extremely easy to fine. I started from about 42nd and International Blvd and drove down to 14th.

I have to say, that I saw more SW than anywhere else I've ever been. You all have great variety out here. It ranged from rough looking crack hos to some serious hotties and it seemed just endless. I've been to lots of places, DC, Philly, Pheonix, and this beat those.

I didn't know what to expect since this forum is so quite. I thought that things would be pretty light, so I went for one of the first girls I noticed. I picked up Diamond at 17th Ave & International. She is a fine looking BSW who said she was 18. I told her I wanted sex, she said it was $60 and I countered with $40, my normal rate out in CO. She goes for it and we drive to a park. I park on the street and she starts with CBJ. It was good, but not great. I was horny anyway and she got me going pretty quickly. After a bit, I hopped over and did her mish in the passenger seat. And OMG, was she tight. It was a bit hard to tell with the cover on, but this could have been the tightest pussy I've done. Needless to say, I busted the nut and was happy.

Since Diamond was a quick pickup and it was still early, I decided to stroll some more. I drove between 1st and 110th Ave on International over about 4 hours and must have seen about 100 girls. It seemed that the girls got a little skankier the higher I went. I was a little nervous with some of the areas. Turning around the blocks was a bit dangerous since the side streets seemed packed with dealers who were hanging in groups. They didn't bother me though.

Toward the end of the night, I picked up a BSW who I think said she was Sassy. She was rougher and I was looking to see if I could score for $20. We settled for $25 for BBBJ and FS. We found a side street and commenced with our business. It was pretty good, but not terrific.

Bottom line, I had a great time. I'll be sure to hit Oakland again next time I am in the area. Happy mongering and be safe.

Chris Gomez
02-08-06, 02:47
I went there for just a massage which was $50. There were two cute Asian women with nice bods. It was above average for a massage place. I would go back. It's on Shattuck near some car places south of Parker.I was in the area, so I decided to check this place out. It's on the corner of Shattuck and Haste. Average fee of $45 for half hour, $65 for an hour. Decided to go with the thirty minutes. Massage was so so, nothing exciting. They do offer extras. I was quoted 60/80/100 for the extras. Tried bargaining, but no luck. Given that the wrong head was thinking, I took the middle package. Probably not worth the price, given that you can get this for about the same price at other AMP's with much more desirable women.

Ivel
02-10-06, 09:48
I was in the area, so I decided to check this place out....

CHRIS! I noticed that is your first post here. Please tell us that is not your full real name you are using as a handle on this forum. Or tell us you are an aspiring fiction writer!. :) Or is it the name of your worst enemy? The police chief's name? Mayor of the City? LOL :)

Ivel

Jake01
02-11-06, 14:41
Hey Guys,

Was in town and went to an AMP in Walnut Creek about a month ago. I think it was on Creekside. I usually never go to any outside of L.A. or S.F., but thought I'd give it a try.

Well needless to say, I will stick to my old stomping grounds. I went in, and it was .5 at the door, you don't get to pick the girl you want, and when she came in, I was not too happy with her looks. About a 4.5 but real nice (big deal!). She gave an o.k. message, about a 6, asked if I had ever been in, I told her not there but in S.F. She asked how much I usually tip, I told her "It depends on the service. Usually about .6-1.2." Her eyes got big, like that was a lot of money, I figured I was in for some fun, She would want the higher end of that tip, right? Wrong.

She started with a HJ and when I hinted for more, she said no, but insisted on 1.0, I told her she was F'en crazy. I started to put my clothes back on, and she started to cry. WTF!!

She said she would finish for .6, no thanks, .6 for a HJ, later. I'll do it myself for free.

Finally I said that I would giver her .2 if that was all she was going to do. I told her that if we do FS, she would get more.

She did say the the cops have been there a few times, so she couldn't risk it. Gave me her phone number and address to go to her place for FS. I got my .2 HJ left her info on the bed and split.

I'll chalk this up to "Taking one for the team!" I don't care about the money, it was just a waste of my time.

Does anyone know if Rainbow Spa is open again, I tried to go earlier that day, but no answer after a couple of rings.

Have fun guys. I'll be back in town in a couple of weeks, Think I'll try Michelle at Nikkis next time.

Happy Hunting

Be Safe.

Jake

Bayfarm Cwl
02-11-06, 17:42
I was in the area, so I decided to check this place out. It's on the corner of Shattuck and Haste. Average fee of $45 for half hour, $65 for an hour. Decided to go with the thirty minutes. Massage was so so, nothing exciting. They do offer extras. I was quoted 60/80/100 for the extras. Tried bargaining, but no luck. Given that the wrong head was thinking, I took the middle package. Probably not worth the price, given that you can get this for about the same price at other AMP's with much more desirable women.I have been to that place couple of times and I usually went for 100 for everything. I am curious as to what you get for 60 and 80? Thanks.

Chris Gomez
02-15-06, 14:15
CHRIS! I noticed that is your .... Ivel,

Most of my mongering is done internationally, and when they split up the forum between intl and domestic, my counter (for postings) didn't carry over. I don't post much, but given that this board was lacking in information, I thought I'd contribute to the cause.

Chris Gomez
02-15-06, 14:15
I have been to that place couple of times and I usually went for 100 for everything. I am curious as to what you get for 60 and 80? Thanks.60=HJ
80=BJ
100=FS

Luvyoungskanks
02-16-06, 04:46
Okay since no one is turning in any reports of Oakland SW action I will(im talking regular reports). Tonite the streets are hopping with providers ready to please! on san pablo I saw about 8 sw's they're were 2 worth having, a young tiny hot BSW & and a young Blk. asian short SW(really cutie). the former was picked up before I could get to her, the latter showed no interest in me so I drove to east 14th. I'm not lying guy's there were about 25 to 30 girls between east 14th & fruitvale to east 14th & 50th black white latina and 2 focking asain chicks. LE was heavy so I left empty handed but there's still thursday.

Luvyoungskanks
02-16-06, 19:44
Okay my day started on Macarther & 94th, picked up a nice young(20yrs. old) tall BSW with nice size titty's & a cute little ass, her name is black and she's a keeper. 30 got me cbj and I gave her a facial(she seems to be on drugs) she totaly enjoyed giving head. She gave me her number which I intend to use tonight & get me some FS! I will take pictures with my phone and try to upload them to the site later tonight or over the weekend.

I focking love oaktown!

ps

what's the SWker action like in east palo alto & san jose?

Bayfarm Cwl
03-11-06, 14:34
I drove down International blvd. after work yesterday around 4:30. From 5th to Hegeberger there was absolutely nothing. I spotted a couple along the way and there may be 1 latina worth looking at and that was it. The rest of them are BSW and just weren't quality. Happy hunting!

Question for everybody:

What is the best time to see street filled with SW's? Is International blvd still the prime area?

Cres Prophet
03-15-06, 02:16
I was a guest in your city for a short time. I worked late and then ventured out in the rain. The SW action was hopping and there was something for just about everyone.

The one thing that I noticed was the very agressive pimps chasing girls. I rarely see that back where I usually am at. There was very little LE out there at night, which I guess is part of the reason that Oakland is looking to maybe declare an "emergency" so that the chief can step around some of the union rules that are tying his hands.

I ended up picking up a blonde that was cute. I just wanted some CBJ and offered .4, which is typical for the area that I normally monger in. We found a spot and after about 10 minutes, she said she wanted to fuck. I just had to oblige her and we were in the reclined passenger seat before you knew it. I think thats the best bargain I have ever gotten and was welcome after recently taking 2 for the team.

Member #4990
03-23-06, 01:15
I was in your fine city in early March but didn't get a chance to report out. I was staying at the Marriott City Center. I called up Jenny and made an appointment to see her. She gave me the directions and ended up here. Of course, it is in the Chinatown, sitting all alone on Webster between 6th and 7th. Anyway, I walked in and it looked like a legitimate place.

I paid the $0.50 at the checkin area and was led to a room upstairs. A few minutes later, she comes in and proceeds to give me one of the best massages I have had in a while. She even walked on my back. Of course, the happy ending helped. Cost me $0.60, which is not bad. Just the massage was enough for me. I was there an hour. If I had stayed there for another day, I would have gone back. There were other girls there and I wouldn't mind getting a massage from them.

Bayfarm Cwl
03-31-06, 01:05
I was in your fine city in early March but didn't get a chance to report out. I was staying at the Marriott City Center. I called up Jenny and made an appointment to see her. She gave me the directions and ended up here. Of course, it is in the Chinatown, sitting all alone on Webster between 6th and 7th. Anyway, I walked in and it looked like a legitimate place.

I paid the $0.50 at the checkin area and was led to a room upstairs. A few minutes later, she comes in and proceeds to give me one of the best massages I have had in a while. She even walked on my back. Of course, the happy ending helped. Cost me $0.60, which is not bad. Just the massage was enough for me. I was there an hour. If I had stayed there for another day, I would have gone back. There were other girls there and I wouldn't mind getting a massage from them.Does the $0.60 get you good mileage? BJ or FS?

Thanks

S Times
07-03-06, 22:18
Has everyone experienced the new prices in Oaktown and the Eastbay? Visited a few massage places the last couple of weeks and was charged .6 for hj, while just a month or two ago it was .4. Is this the new pricing scale?

Heavy Dog
07-12-06, 13:59
W.Grand Ave between San Pablo Av.and Adeline has had BSW's out recently. Market St. from 14th St. to Macarthur Bl. has them as well. Macarthur Bl. from San Pablo Ave. to Broadway had BSW's and WSW's but it has been years since I have been in that area so I could not tell you what it is like now. San Pablo Ave. from W.Grand Av.to Macarthur is still a good place to look-mostly BSW's and a few WSW's. Peralta St. between 7th St. and W.Grand Av. supposedly has BSW's but I cannot confirm this as I have not been into that area yet. West St. bet.20th and 23rd is a stroll that has BSW"s. For 2 weeks in a row there has been a BTSW, light-skinned about 5'9,who could pass for a BSW if you don't look close. He has medium length black hair with a purple streak in the back. He,along with another dark skinned BTSW have been at or near 23rd and West Sts. usually around 11am-1pm. Last week at Market and W.Grand there was a BSW,45-50 yrs old hanging out there-what was unique about her is that she is a amputee-her left leg has been amputated above the knee. I noticed this when she walked across the street with a limp,lost her balance and her prostethis came off. She is dark-skinned and not bad looking despite her disability. On San Pablo Ave. at 25th St. I saw a BSW-this one has a bad right leg that has noticeable surgery scars if she is in a short skirt as she was that day. She is about 30-35 yrs old,brown-skinned with a good figure with a nice sized chest. Last week,met Carol, BSW, 40 yrs old, on W.Grand Ave at Filbert St, went to her place on 26th St, and did the deed for $25. These areas are primarily BSW's and they can be found here mostly late night-11pm-4am, but I have not been through at that time yet.

Hope This Helps.

Luvyoungskanks
07-14-06, 20:15
Has everyone experienced the new prices in Oaktown and the Eastbay? Visited a few massage places the last couple of weeks and was charged .6 for hj, while just a month or two ago it was .4. Is this the new pricing scale?

I would not know about the old price's. but I pay 120.00 for fs @ a place in emeryville. because of the price I only go when I can.

Luvyoungskanks
07-14-06, 20:32
last week I met amber on east 14th and ??? near the jack in the box. cute little bsw, some where between 18 & 20 very pettie, nice little a$$. gave her a donation of 40.00 to help her with her studies. cbj was not that great & she rushed me. I'm not visiting her again.

Today I met Erika omg(I found her near a motel on 14th about 8 blocks before jack in the box)!!! tall blonde(wig) great a$$, great bod. cbj & ball washing was a donation of 40.00, but I had such a great time with her that I tipped her 15.00

A Gladiator
07-15-06, 01:39
Oak town is great. All the places mentioned have something to choose from. Several great times in the last few months.

Anyone interested in cruzing together? It would take time to make sure we are both on the up and up. Hit me up privately. Could be fun....

Heavy Dog
07-16-06, 16:00
I checked out Peralta St. between 7th-20th Sts on Friday night bet. 12am-1am and saw 2 BSWs-one at 12th st and the other at 19th St. From what I saw it looks like the best spots would be on Peralta bet. 14th-20th Sts. This is a tough area and caution is advised. No LE were present in the area. Went over to San Pablo Ave.and spotted a BSW just above Brockhurst St. just south of the Chevron, but she was gone by the time I got turned around. Met Tanya,BSW,20-25 yrs old at San Pablo and 26th st. Went to her spot nearby and did the deed for $25. Met Wonder, BSW,35-40 yrs old at 24th and Filbert-this is one block north of W Grand Ave. I could not partake of her but agreed to see her another time. Met Charmaine, BSW, 25-30 yrs old, dark-skinned, long black curly hair. Not bad looking overall but the reason I gave a full description of her is because I actually saw her on San Pablo Ave. and Market St. earlier but did not speak to her. On the second time I spotted her at West St. and Isabella St. The way I learned her name was by hearing one of the guys she was hanging with call it out. As I passed by her,she made a comment about me appearing to be spooked out or something and that she was going to be watching me-a sign that she is a ROB,so use caution if you come across her. Martin Luther King Jr.Wy looked like it may have some possibilities bet. W.Grand Ave and Macarthur Bl. so maybe someone may want to check it out.

Hope This Helps.

Luvyoungskanks
07-17-06, 21:54
hey guys, in los angeles in some of the chinese newspapers young women post ads for massages at their homes. I belive that in the asian community working girls are not frowned upon as they are in america culture. and since there are a lot of asians here in the bay area I was wondering does the same happen here? I'm not talking craigslist, I'm talking sex in the asian community for the asian community. brothels etc. please let me know if such a things are happening in the bay area.

Luvyoungskanks
07-18-06, 13:49
cops are thick on E. 14th today! between 14th ave & 21st ave on East14th. be safe.

Heavy Dog
07-24-06, 15:25
I started on International Bl/14th st.and then came back into West Oakland,so I will start with it first. I did not see anyone by the Jack In The Box at 25th St, but did notice some BSW's between 75th-104th Sts. Met Eve,BSW,50 yrs old,at 104th St. Did the deed for $25 and then met Sheree,BSW,39 yrs old at the same spot when I came back thru about a hour later. CBJ for $15. All told I saw about 5 BSW's at this corner in about 2 hours, and they appear to live in the areas located behind the strip mall on the side of the street where the bus bench/stop is. Went back into W.Oakland and on the way back, noticed BSW's at 98th,86th and 77th sts but did not partake. In W.Oakland, checked out Martin Luther King Jr.Way and saw that between 14th-18th Sts. is where the TSW's hang out,along with Castro St. between 11th-18th Sts. Saw about 10 total, all BTSW's. Continued over to the San Pablo Ave/W Grand/Market area and saw 3 BSW's on West St.near 23rd St. but did not partake. On San Pablo Ave Btwn Market and Grand there were 4 BSW's but they had pimps that were too close by, so I kept going. At Grand and Market, met Yvonne,BSW,about 45 yrs old and did the deed for $20. All of this occured between 1am-5am on Sunday morning. There was light LE along International in all areas described and the same was the case in W.Oakland. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
08-01-06, 07:45
I took the BART from San Francisco to the Richmond BART station,then the 72M AC Transit bus down Macdonald Ave. On 4th and Macdonald there was a BSW working in front of the 4th Street Market, but she was gone by the time I got back. Going Further,also saw a BSW at 1st/Macdonald by Joe's Market. From what I was able to see this looks like an area with a lot of possibilities from Garrard Ave. to 23rd St. on Macdonald, but this is a bad area-especially from Garrard to 6th St. Rode the 72M back down Macdonald and then onto San Pablo Ave. into West Oakland. Did not see any SW's until we crossed Macarthur Bl.-some were standing on San Pablo just south of the Chevron station. Met Brownsticks,BSW,30-35 yrs old at W.Grand Av.and West St. Went to her place nearby and did the deed for $25. Went back into SF on the AC Transit NL bus and called it a day. Hope This Helps.

Dumbass
08-01-06, 18:06
Has anyone tried this place? http://meds.69date.net/
It is listed on CL but I am hesitant to give my CC # to a place in the Phillipines and wait 2-3 weeks for the shipment. The prices look good for the generic blue pills.

DA

Gglee
08-02-06, 10:35
Spent last night with a new girl in the biz. She is still very leery about having her photo, name, etc being given out for fear of being recognized. Here's the report for what it's worth:

Light skinned mulatto in the Bay Area.
5'4 32C-24-34
Face=8
Figure=9
Breasts-9 (natural and firm)
Service=10
Attitude=10
Cost=$199/1/2 hr
$350/hr
Tattoos: 2 not obvious
Does not smoke

She doesn't allow DFK, DATY, fingering, Greek or BBBJ. Sounds like a lot of NO's but can't blame her and she is new.

I had traveled for 9 hrs and my big head wanted action more than little head. She tried valiently and asked what she could do to help. No rush.

Afterwards, we spent an hour just talking. She is very very sweet and hope you treat her the same.

She showers before and I hope all you mongers do so, too.

PM me for her number.

Member #6586
08-08-06, 03:51
Street mongering from the bus!!!? Fucking great! I love it! Please, please tell me your black or hispanic because you gotta have some serious stones to ride the public bus through RICHMOND and W.Oakland if your white. I won't even drive my white-ass through Richmond for mongering purposes let alone do it from a bus.

Gglee,

Bro, take a word of advice from a seasoned monger. There are so many cute young "new to the biz" black thangs on CL and the street that you don't have to put up with all the no-no's. You have to be polite but insistent on what you want because there are a ton of chicks out there. If they at the very least don't allow DATY & BBBJ then screw it they can move on. Over the years I've pulled some really young hot non-hardened black thangs off the street & CL. They are out there, good luck!

Heavy Dog
08-09-06, 06:52
I checked out Peralta St.from 7th-32nd Sts.and did not see anyone out. Went onto Adeline St.and saw a BSW on 30th and Adeline. On West Grand Av. near Market St. saw Wonder,BSW,again but kept going as my time was limited. Took Martin Luther King, Jr.Way from San Pablo Av.to 40th St. and saw 2 BSW's at 32nd St. Finished by cruising Macarthur Bl.bet.Broadway and San Pablo Ave. but did not see anyone out-looked pretty dead. To answer Allen Eire's question,I am black, and at the time I went thru Richmond it was between 10am-12noon on that day that I spoke of. I also have heard that there is action on 23rd st in Richmond as well, but I can't confirm this just yet. Hope This Helps.

Member #6586
08-09-06, 14:43
Heavy Dog,

Good reporting, was this latest round from the bus or your car? I hope I did not offend you asking about your race, I just could not see myself trolling from the public bus in Rich/Oak. Adds a different aspect to mongering though:)

If I troll it's usally the San Pab from Berkely to downtown Oak. E14th from High down to 98th scares me a bit although I have done it and scored.

Heavy Dog
08-09-06, 15:25
This latest round was in a rental car. No,I was not offended by the question-in fact, it can help to make our trolling a little safer because it gives us awareness as to what may be in a area. I have been on E. 14th/International Bl. about 2 weeks ago, and it is served by the AC Transit #82 local and 82 rapid buses in the areas that you have described. From 12:30a-4:30a, it is served by the AC Transit All-Nighter bus #801. All 3 routes stop at 104th St.and International,which is where you can find BSW's at times but be careful as it sometimes has stings in the area. This was from 1am-2am when I was in W.Oakland by the way. Hope This Helps.

Member #4990
08-11-06, 09:46
Does the $0.60 get you good mileage? BJ or FS?

Thanks

Sorry to get back to you so late. the $0.60 was for a HJ.

Xzephyr
10-07-06, 05:41
I will be visiting oaktown next week.

Any action with BSW?

Thanks

Cool
10-07-06, 15:14
What is the percentage of TS (yuck!) in Oakland? It sounds like most of the girls are black. What is the best time to see street filled with female SW's? Is International blvd still the prime area? What areas to avoid? Thanks.

Luvyoungskanks
10-07-06, 22:28
I will be visiting oaktown next week.

Any action with BSW?

Thanks

Lot's of fine young thangs bro! also LSW's & WSW's plus a midget! have a good time.

Oaktown rules!

Sleeping Bag
10-27-06, 09:35
Lot's of fine young thangs bro! also LSW's & WSW's plus a midget! have a good time.

Oaktown rules!

I have never cruised Oakland cuz I hardly make it out there. But early this morning, I had to drop my grandparents off at the Oakland airport. So I decided to cruise Oakland to see what the hub bub is all about. Mind you, it is 4am in the morning. I start at 85th and Intl, and work my way down.

I saw like total of 20 BSW's and 1 WSW. All the BSW's were like in there 40s or 50s, and fat. The 1 WSW looked like in her 40s, really skinny, and drugged up bad. Really scary out there - as far as quality of girls.

Maybe I hit the bad time. Don't know. I'll someday cruise again... maybe... Like I said, I hardly ever cruise Oakland just cuz of its bad rep for high crime.

Yours truly...

Sleeping Bag
10-28-06, 04:08
ok, I actually decided to try Oakland one more time on the same day. I hit it at 10pm-midnight. Needless to say, nothing had changed from when I was there 5am.

Same fugly (fat & ugly) BSWs (about 95%) and sugly (skinny and ugly) WSWs. There were 2 (and ONLY 2) exceptions. Both of these 2 exceptions looked like 18, but they got picked up very quick.

Never am I going to waste my time at this dump ever again.

Peace...

CapNShangHai
12-20-06, 04:45
I see you guys getting girls from E14th and International and I remember a street called San Pablo. Which one will be best for me to go during late afternoon?

Also someone mentioned Peralta. Isn't that in Fremont? Also that is a nice residential area. Am I mixing that up with some other Peralta?

Thanks

CapNShangHai
12-22-06, 22:28
so I cruised on 880, exit on Hesperian. drive over to E14 where there is a shopping mall, porn shop and random SW's. Thin pickins. I u-turned and went up north on E14. Once you go a few miles you still see random scatterings of SW's, then leave to clean neighborhoods, then back to some Sw's.

Eventually I was all the way up to 5th or 8th something. On E14 which as you prob know is International. Found a decent lookin girl after passing up a lot of real sketchy looking hood wearing junkies.

She claims to be the just separated wife of a 65 y/o retired lawyer from Reno.

She charged $40 for FS in the car. great attitude and no hassles.

Member #6586
12-23-06, 03:27
SB,

Please...stay over on your homo, bum infested and over priced AMP side of the bay...O'kay bud. Oakland has a lot of urban blight as does Frisco but the O far outshines Frisco as it pertains to hot young BSW's. Now cruising E14th/International is really not recomended....especially at 4:00am.

Piece....

CapN

I have always had good success with SW's on San Pablo Blvd and I have scored some young 18/19 y/o ass on that stretch. I normally begin from downtown cruise well into Berkely. You are more likely to catch a stray bullet fooling around on E14th.

Thanks for contributing and not being a newbie just trolling for info! Good reporting!

Webcams
12-23-06, 12:52
Has anyone tried this place? It is listed on CL but I am hesitant to give my CC # to a place in the Phillipines and wait 2-3 weeks for the shipment. The prices look good for the generic blue pills.
DA I have had good luck in the past with the following, All Day Chemist (http://www.alldaychemist.com/)
the only problems I encountered were with US Customs, but they are no longer stopping-seizing shipments of Legal medications.

I would stick to the Ranbaxy & Ajanta Products, but for the price you can't help but try there off brand generics if nothing else they may give you a placebo effect, the Ranbaxy & Ajanta Line's are from higher quality pharmaceutical company's. I am ordering the generic Cialis to try it out as well as the Soft Tablets, and the generic V just for shits and giggles.
Ranbaxy has gained FDA approval on some of it's own drugs so you know they have to be reputable, of course there generic Viagra & Cialis are not for sale in the USA due to Patent issues, just like anyone else's.

If you have a half decent credit card company they will protect you from shady merchants, so I never worry. This company has been reputable so far. They are based in India where they were passing laws making selling or manufacturing fake medication punishable by Death, you gotta love that!

Webcams
12-23-06, 17:14
Grapefruit Juice Is Good when taken with Viagra, a small amount that is, Aspirin is Bad, Empty Stomach is best High Fat Meals are bad.

These tips apply to all men but to increase the effects using Grapefruit juice should strictly be used by Men who are in GOOD Health and have no health problems. Grapefruit Juice may increase the side effects as well so be forewarned. This is not medical advice just reporting second hand knowledge.

CapNShangHai
12-26-06, 23:18
I was cruising International/E14 since I happened to be there... I exited 880 on High Street. When reachin International/E14 I went right heading south. There is a new girl every 1 or 2 blocks and some are cute. The problem is they are all standing there with their pimps. That totally makes me nervous.

I turned around and headed north toward the end. I saw a cute one walking up the street. I went to the end and since I didnt see and better I went back and picked her up.

She also mentioned to me that most of the ones who have pimps are setting you up for a scam of some kind. Sometimes they will take you to a place to park and then you get jumped, robbed and your car stolen.

So, I suggest you all be careful who you choose. Get the ones that seem to be working alone. Make sure wherever you go you have a safe way out, even if you are parking. If she insists to go to some locaiton, maybe you choose your own location. If she uses her phone too much she is probably communicating with her pimp so drop her off and get out.

Safe hunting.

cost for her was $45 for FS.

Member #6586
12-27-06, 01:40
CapN! Dude! Keep yo white ass of E14th (Presuming you are.)! Stick with the San Pablow Ave run from DT Oak to Berk usually better quality and fewer stray bullets.

The only part of E14th/Intl that is acceptable is from 98th Ave to San Leandro and you will rarely find a ho as soon as you hit the San Leandro city limit.

Be Safe!

Hardnpurple
02-12-07, 12:48
Guy's,

I have found an incredible 18 y.o. blonde on International Friday 2-9 around 1p.m. walking around High Street, she had a room at the national 17th and int. 60 for half n half extra 5 for photos and 20 to cum in her mouth. lost the digits she gave me but if any of you have them please pm me. I would love to see her again. Here are some photos for you to look at. sorry i didnt include the action shots.

Frank.

Hardnpurple
02-12-07, 14:48
2-9 Friday, I happened across Starr. She is an 18 y.o. blonde with a great attitude. 60 F.S. 5 more for picks and another 20 for CIM.

lost the digits she gave me so if anyone knows her please inbox me the digits so I can see her again.

Sorry guys I left out the action shots.

Stay hard!

Viper92552
02-25-07, 22:13
Where is Helen and Cindy from Sunny Accupressure?

Licked It
02-26-07, 19:51
Was doing one of my visits to the Bay Area, did my favorite cruz on SP. Found BSW Janet 5'5", 120, 35ish, curly frizzy 8" long hair. A 7 in looks.

She was wearing a black leather jacket over jeans, nothing on under the jacket.

Picked her up closer to Downtown.

Went to my hotel, in Berkeley, after agreed upon .60 for FS.

Got to hotel, normal quick strip and started, in. I told her she was too cold. She laughed and stated thats why she was hurrying to warm up. I suggested a hot shower. She agreed, since she was cold, said she didn't normally shower because she uses lotions and showering takes them off. We showed for 20 min. Feeling each other up. She peed for me in the shower.

Got one the bed, did DATY, she actually got wet, I kept fingering her hard.
What happened next I will never forget. She looked me in the eye and asked if I liked ANAL sex, while she had a hold of my member. I said yea, I do. She turned and holding my cock, rammed it in her ass. I had taken my vitamin V, and lasted as long as possible, I pulled out just before, and as I was squirting, she turned and sucked the rest.

I am so glad I don't live out here, I would give her ALL my money every month.
I was so satisfied, and in lust, I gave her a 100. tip.

Don't even know when I'll be back, and didn't want to be temped to make trips just to see her, so I didn't ask for or get digits.

But if you find Janet, don't pass her up, treat her right, and she might be your best street action too.

LuvumBare
03-17-07, 11:29
I am heading to Oakland March 24 and I will be going north toward Napa.

Am looking for massage joints. I tried redbook but my knowledge of local geography makes thire data hard to understand.

Please give me some guidance about where to look and what joints are safest.
'bare

Divepro
03-18-07, 04:30
I am heading to Oakland March 24 and I will be going north toward Napa.

Am looking for massage joints. I tried redbook but my knowledge of local geography makes thire data hard to understand.

Please give me some guidance about where to look and what joints are safest.

'bareThis will help you search RB:

Most results in 510 area code will be within reach of Oakland. Napa is in the 707 area code, and, most of those results will probably be OK, but, it does extend all the way to the OR border, so, some caution is advised.

Generally, cities that are easy for you to reach are Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, Richmond, El Cerrito, Albany, Hayward, and San Leandro (all close to Oakland).

Towards Napa, you're reasonably close to most of the "North Bay" area within the 707 area code. Good suggestions would include Napa, Sonoma, Santa Rosa, Rhonert Park, Healdsburgh, St. Helena, Novato, Petaluma, Cotati, Pengrove, and Yountville. Of those, it appears that most of the action is likely in Santa Rosa and Rhonert Park.

This link can give you a good overview of the local geography:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=napa,+california&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=10&ll=38.297481,-122.284698&spn=0.839569,1.307373&om=1

There also appears to be quite a bit of action in Vallejo (used to be a navy base there), but Vallejo is about a 30 minute drive from Napa. It is, however, on your way between Oakland and Napa by some routes.

Hope that helps.

LuvumBare
03-19-07, 15:45
Thanks for your help. My time is limited but I hope I can enjoy some more of the West Coast flavor.

Last fall I was in San Jose and had 2 very fine visits to a place in Redwood City.

If you ever come to south Jersey, let me know.
'bare

Tired_Driver
03-20-07, 23:38
Does anyone have suggestions on which stroll (street) has the highest probability of finding 18-early 20s white walkers? I normally do not like to cruise the strolls because of the drama but the craigslist online girl thing is getting old..

Thanks!

TD

Member #6586
03-22-07, 03:50
TD,

I rarely see wsw but on the few ocasions that I have they were walking San Pablow near the 580 overpass. I have also seen a couple on San Pab closer to Berkeley.

Licked it and HardnPurple,

Great reports!!

Oakland Shiny
03-27-07, 16:34
Does anyone have suggestions on which stroll (street) has the highest probability of finding 18-early 20s white walkers? I normally do not like to cruise the strolls because of the drama but the craigslist online girl thing is getting old..

Thanks!

TDThe wsw I see tend to be either on the lower International track (between 16th and 23rd aves) or else up by High st. Very rare to see one on San Pablo except a couple skanks who linger around SP and 27th. You might also try further up San Pablo around 50 or 60th by the MacDonalds.

Member #1872
04-09-07, 11:01
Cruised SP ave Saturday night a lot of LE hardly any girls the ones I did see were not out for long one pass and they were gone. Saw at least one cop every pass I made be carefull guys.

Member #6586
04-10-07, 03:06
O Shiny,

You are spot on with your report. I did see a young blond SW near the Sheel on SP just before the 580 underpass. She got in a dude's truck before I could get to her

Post more dialog! I Want to get Oakland going!

Titman
05-31-07, 23:24
2-9 Friday, I happened across Starr. She is an 18 y.o. blonde with a great attitude. 60 F.S. 5 more for picks and another 20 for CIM.

lost the digits she gave me so if anyone knows her please inbox me the digits so I can see her again.

Sorry guys I left out the action shots.

Stay hard!

Thank you, HardnPurple. You are helping restore my faith in the quality of Cal hoes. Yummy.

WebDog
06-07-07, 10:13
FYI - I knew enough to check out International, but was concerned being out of my element and didn't pick anyone up -- but spent .5 hr on loop yesterday evening around 6:30pm

What a selection! By standards of what I have seen lately, this is a *great* spot with some really good looking choices. I really love the old school hooker look and several of these girls had it -- thigh-high boots, tiny minis, acrylic platform shoes, boobs hanging out, big hair, etc.

Mostly BSWs but some of the best I've seen; some HSWs and a couple either light-skinned/blond HSWs or WSWs. And could swear I saw an ASW but regardless there was an young Asian in a very suggestive dress, high heels, looking very hot and was walking the street in an area where you would only expect to see SWs (one of the rougher areas where there was nothing but homies hanging out -- not one the gentrified spots) but gone when I looped around the block.

These girls almost looked too good to be true, but I am certain they were real workers, not decoys. Lots of more subtle options too, down to the most horrid crack hos I've seen in a while (which constituted about half of the girls I saw out)

Overall these seems like a great seen. Lots of LE of course, and I was too nervous. A recent near-bust has made me very skiddish, and my last street pickup (a couple or weeks ago -- first in a while) was uncomfortable as I am still too paranoid. So for now I just window shop then do an incall or AMP.

But I am surprised you don't post more about Oakland street scene as it is a seems to be HOT!

Guuuud
06-10-07, 03:02
Hi guys,

I am new to SW, after reading all these reports, I want to give it a try, but what you guys say to the SW? If you find somebody, you pull over and just say hi? What is a normal conversation at the scene?

I am new to this, sorry for the stupid questions, really appreciate any help.

Heavy Dog
06-11-07, 02:30
No,it is not a dumb question-if you see someone you like,pull over at a safe spot and wait to see if she comes up to your car. If you do pull over make sure you are positoned so that if you don't like what you see when they get closer you can drive away easily. Do not quote any prices,services,etc until after they are in the car and you have driven to what you feel is a safe spot. Last, since you have read some of posts here you have some idea of where you need to look, but I still would say if you see someone you like,drive around the block a time or two so that you can check to see if LE is around or if she may have a pimp hanging around close by. If either is the case, keep going-this is the best and safest thing to do. Usually they will start the conversation once they are in your car,but I always drive about six to ten blocks from where I pick them up,then park and discuss what if anything wil be done. Hope This Helps.

Guuuud
06-11-07, 23:57
....Thank you, Heavy Dog.

I went to international around 3pm on Sunday, saw only one fugly SW, only one, maybe too early :o)

Oaklandchest
06-23-07, 13:30
She used to advertise on Lovings.com and I saw her once. She told me to drive to a QuikMart on Broadway Terrace and then she picked me up and drove me to her house. She had a supercute body. Does anyone remember her?

Member #6586
06-28-07, 23:55
Last night I checked out San Pablo Ave starting at Ashby. Once I turned from Ashby onto San Pab there were like at least 10 young BSW in a two block stretch! Total sensory overload!

I hung a left down a side street and a hot 21y/o approached. We agreed to FS w/BJ & DATY for $70. She had a hotel room in Emeryville that we went back too. Very clean, very cute, non druggie, trimmed pussy and she erotically washed it in front of me. Did her missionary for 10 minutes after DATY & BJ, minorly pissed me off when she would not change positions unless I paid more$$$. Would have loved to slap her and show her who is boss but your fucked if she decides to scream rape. I could not cum unless I tagged it doggy style so I finished by beating off to her nude body.

Bottom line OAK is full of hot young black pussy. If you are caucasian and not licensed to carry don't fuck around on International (E 14thSt) Blvd south of downtown.

Don Mack
07-18-07, 08:34
Hi guys,

I am new to SW, after reading all these reports, I want to give it a try, but what you guys say to the SW? If you find somebody, you pull over and just say hi? What is a normal conversation at the scene?

I am new to this, sorry for the stupid questions, really appreciate any help.Sup guys. I don't post often but I have noticed a serious trend on this forum and I just want to add my 2cents. Have you vets noticed that all these newbies are all of a sudden asking for a lot of information all of a sudden. If you don't believe me just look in some of the forums and all of a sudden you'll see people with like 2 post asking "if extras can be had at this place" and "what are the best streets to go to for SW's". Thats l. E. Trying to be smart by coming on here posing as mongers and trying to get info out of people.

Lets just make this a rule. Do not give precious info or even respond to peoples questions that might seem like l. E. I could be parinoid but I've been a member for a long time and I know the differemce between a hobbyist mongers post, and a l. E. 's post

Be careful gentleman!

===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

1. There is no club, massage parlor, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

2. No Forum Members have ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted me or requested any information from me about any forum member, and they never will because the forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada.

Thanks,

Jackson

WebDog
07-22-07, 14:10
Allen Eire,

I am heading over there this week and will spend some time on San Pablo Ave. That is the opposite side of town I was checking out last time, but I recall seeing action there previously (heading over the Oakland Marriott with clients in the car -- was a not a great time to pick-up SW but saw hos-a-plenty).

I am surprised by your comments on International. I found a lot of great options on International, and didn't feel like I was in any real physical danger. But I admit I didn't pick any up on International as I felt out of my element. I felt anxious about the heavy LE presence and couldn't see where would be safe to go upon pickup, I wasn't comfortable that these girls were clear thinking enough to make a safe call.

Allen Eire's finds sounds like a great option; doubt too many of the girls have safe incalls like that. Any ideas on where *not* go where not to go? I know that no one wants to give up his secret spot, but at least help out fellow mongerers on where you *shouldn't* go when picking up on San Pablo or International.

WebDog
07-31-07, 15:14
I went up both International and San Pablo on Tuesday night. So decision options on International, but I will admit -- San Pablo was jumping with easily 30-40 BSWs out within a 2-3 block stretch (and some side streets).

Too bad there is not more action on this board or others willing to lend helpful advice. Seems like a happening street scene.

Hotrand
08-12-07, 18:37
I have a thing for Asian women over 50 yrs old.

Does anyone know where to find that?

Heavy Dog
08-16-07, 20:26
Went thru W.Oakland yesterday 8-15-07 bet.12pm-3pm. On Grand Av.west of Market St.saw a BSW,25-30 yrs old but passed on her as I wanted to get to San Pablo Av. Met Tina,BSW,25-30 yrs old,who is actually bi-racial-she told me this later.Went to her spot nearby and did the deed for $25. I actually met her last month but did not post because I had forgot her name. I asked her about Vangela,BSW,50-55 yrs old who I also had a good time with after dealing with Tina the last time but she didn't know where she was. They were both on Grand Av.the last time I met them. Returning to San Pablo Av, met Yolanda,BSW,35-40 yrs old near the coin laundry that is near the BBQ place on San Pablo-I think at Mead St. as well. Went to her spot nearby and did the deed for another $25. Yolanda has a shaved pussy which made things a little more erotic. At 24th St,met two more BSW's that I had seen last year but could not catch up with because someone beat me to the punch. First was Angie,45-50 yrs old who I had seen on Grand Av.at Adeline. I did a rain check with her and told her I would catch her next time. Next,was Cindy,who is the one that I noticed in July 2006 that I said had the surgery scar on her right knee,which she said was a result of being hit by a car. Went to her place nearby and did the deed for $25. On a last note Tina is about 6ft tall and doesn't have the greatest figure in the world but will do her best to accomodate. As I went back to San Francisco along Grand saw two more BSW's but had to pass as I was out of cash. All told,there were about 10 BSW's out on Grand and San Pablo in the areas I was in. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
08-20-07, 17:11
I came into town on 8-19-07,and cruised between 10am-2pm. Around 10:15am met Tonya,BSW,40-45 yrs old,at Grand Av.and Isabella where the Donut shop is across from the Am-Pm. Went to her place and did the deed for $25. All went well with Tonya,but where I made a mistake was when I wanted to check out Mimi,BSW,30-35 yrs old-at least she looks this old-she could be younger.Mimi is dark-skinned,5'2-5'4 and about 110 pounds. This was a two-bedroom apt.where they were staying. When I went into Mimi's room to discuss a deal,someone came to the closed door demanding his "cut" of the action. Since nothing had been seriously talked about at that point, I waited until he opened the door,then just barreled past him and out the front door which was next to the room. Tonya came outside with me and said they were having issues and would resolve them,but I wasn't having any of that. Needless to say,I won't be going back to this spot again. This spot was on Isabella between Grand and West St. Around 11:30 am,met Tonna,BSW,25-30 yrs old at Grand and Market St. by the Am-Pm. She agreed to a deal but wanted a dollar for some cigarettes. I gave her the dollar and agreed to wait until she returned. I changed my position and went across the street to see if she would come back by herself. When she came back and I saw that she had someone with her and he was walking in the direction that we had agreed to go in,I waited until they split up,then told her I had changed my mind. From what I could tell it may have a jack-move they had planned to make,and it made no sense to try to find out. Around 12:30p,saw Mimi again-this time she was on San Pablo at Mead St.and tried to make ammends for what happened earlier,saying that he wasn't around now,etc. I said no and kept going. Around 1pm,saw Cindy,BSW,again and went to her spot and did the deed for $20. At 2pm ,saw Joyce, who in my last report I said her name was Angie,so this is a correction. Went to her spot and did the deed for $25. She told me that Yolonda,BSW,was looking for me but I wasn't in town on the day in question. I told her that I would be back thru on the 21st and would look for them both then. Decided to call it a day at that point and went back to San Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
08-22-07, 18:07
Came into town on 8-21-07. After searching unsucessfully for Joyce,Yolonda or Cindy,decided to go a little farther north on San Pablo Av. At 34th and Chestnut-this is 2 blocks west of 34th and San Pablo-met Sabrina,BSW,40-45 yrs old. Went to a spot nearby and did a small deed for $15. Looked around and found that this area-Chestnut from 30th to 35th St.has a little action BSW wise but also has gang activity too-there were some standing at the corner of 32nd and Linden when I went by but they did not give me any problems. Went back down to 24th-23rd and San Pablo but still could not find Joyce,Yolonda or Cindy. Started to give it up at this point but decided to look a little more. Saw Mimi,BSW that I mentioned earlier in the previous posts but passed on her again. She was on Martin Luther King Jr.Way at 23rd St. I did notice that some of the SW's do patonize the St.Vincent De Paul Mission at 23rd and MLK Way,so this might be a good spot to look if someone is in the area around the 11:30am-12:30pm time frame. Met Denise,BSW,30-35 yrs old on 24th and San Pablo about 2pm. Went to a spot nearby and did the deed for $20. She told me that Mimi had sent her to me-a surprise to me given what I had experienced with Mimi before. Maybe I will consider making amends with Mimi since she did give me a good referral. Met Coco,BSW,5ft tall,35-40 yrs old at West and Grand Av. Did the deed for $15 but was not impressed with her and won't partake of her again. Saw Mimi on Isabella and San Pablo-she wanted to partake with me of course but I thanked her for the referral earlier and told her I will see her later in a polite way. All of this took place between 11:30am-2:30pm. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
08-28-07, 15:24
Came into town on 8-27-07 at 11am. Saw Joyce,BSW,that I couldn't find on my last visit and went to her spot nearby and did the deed for $25. I found her by 24th and MLK about 11:30am. She mentioned that Cindy,BSW had asked about me and that she hadn't seen Yolanda,BSW lately. I told her that it was good that I had caught up with her and that I would see the other two-Cindy and Yolonda whenever-which is how it usually goes. Next was Cocoa,BSW,25-30 yrs old at Isabella and West Sts. at 11:50am. Went to her room at the Isabella Motel nearby but she was not worth the $25-she complained that this is what you get for this price,etc.,so needless to say I won't partake of her again. She is thick-built with reddish hair and has piercings in her face with jewelry attached and tattoos on her backside and legs-if you go this far with her. At 12:30pm,met Mary,BSW,55-60 yrs old on West and Grand who was quite attractive and shapely for her age-nice round ass and titties,and she has reddish hair but it is perm-style. Went to her spot and did the deed for $25. At 12:50pm at 23rd and San Pablo met Lil'Bit,BSW,25-30 yrs old-might be younger but this is how old she looks at this point. She was coming out of the St.Vincent Mission that I mentioned in the prevoius post as Mary was going in. I didn't partake though,because she had too many scars and scabs on her body and who knows what those may be a sign of, so I played it safe. At 1:15pm while going back to Isabella and West saw Vangela,BSW that I had asked Tina,BSW about earlier but had to pass on her as I was too short on funds. Standing with her was Nikki,BSW,45-50 yrs old who Vangela told me was not worthwhile,so I won't be checking her out given that advice. Lastly,met Lola,BSW,45-50 yrs old and tall-she looks to be about 5'10 with short gray hair around 1:30pm at West and Grand. Went to her spot nearby and did a quickie for $20. Will check her out again if I can get the chance. Decided to call it a day at this point. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
08-30-07, 18:23
Came into town on 8-29-07 around 10am. Saw several BSW's between the I-580 fwy and Market St.along San Pablo Av,but did not partake today as I was too low on cash. At 34th St,met Tammi,BSW,40-45 old at the bus stop on the side of the street going south-that is going towards Grand Av. Talked briefly but will try to partake of her in the future. Looked around till 11am and then went to East Oakland along International Bl/E.14th St. Saw BSW's at 49th,61st,70th,86th,93rd and 104th sts but did not stop to partake.This was around 11:45 am. Went back to W.Oakland and saw more BSW's along the way at about the same locations except at 6th St.where there was a BSW with two WSW's. The BSW flashed cars as they went by-she had no panties on. Back in W.Oakland saw Lola,Mary,and Coco-I think I will refer to her as Little Coco from now on to keep guys from confusing her with the Cocoa that was on Isabella St. that I mentioned earlier. By now it was 1:30 pm and about time for me to get back to San Francisco, so I told Lola and Mary I would see them later-Lola was ready to do the deed and Mary was too. Little Coco was ready too it seems-her attitude was much different than before when I partook of her earlier-maybe because she had talked to Mary about me which is what she was doing when I came up. She gave me a free view of her Pussy which was much better than what she was willing to do before and it did not cost me a cent-maybe she was trying to make amends for the poor service I had before. After taking in the view with Little Coco I called it a day and went back to S.Francisco as I had to drive out that night. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
09-05-07, 18:00
Came into town on 9-4-07 and looked around from 12 noon to 2pm. As expected,it was dead on most all of the areas that I have descibed so far,but this is just after the 1st of the month so this is something I expected. Saw Tonna,BSW again-this time on San Pablo but of course I did not partake given what happened before. This was about 1pm. On Grand Av and Curtis St,met Erdell,BSW,25-30 yrs old but had to decline at that point as it was time for me to get back to S.Francisco. May check her out in the future sometime. In general,not too much going on this day. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
09-18-07, 18:50
Came in town on 9-14-07 and cruised around from 12:30pm to 3pm. Met Lola,BSW,that I had met on 8-29-07.Went to her place nearby and did the deed for $25. Ran into Little Coco,BSW,that I mentioned had given me a free view of what she had on my last visit. Went a spot nearby and did the deed for $15,and the service was much better than before. What will make her easy to spot is that she is short-5'-5'2 and is pregnant and usually is always on the corner of West and Grand Av. There was a heavy LE presence in the area on this day-there was a shooting on 24th St.between San Pablo and MLK Way. I did not bother to try to get more details as I figured I had seen enough and went back to San Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
09-19-07, 06:15
Came into town on 9-16-07 and looked around from 11am-2pm. Met Country,BSW,45-50 yrs old on West St.south of Isabella St. Went a spot on Curtis St.and did the deed for $20. Next was Tara,BSW,50-55 yrs old on San Pablo and Athens St. I actually had met her when I saw Tina last month but did not partake beacuse I was with Tina. Went to her spot on Mead St. and did the deed for $25. Tara is a tall woman-about 5'9-5'11 and usually does not dress in a SW fashion so it may be hard to tell when is working,but in my case she called out to me because she reconized me from before.She will try to upsell you-she tried to say that we agreed on $30 instead of $25,but I stuck with the oringinal agreement and all went well from there. Next was Michelle,BSW,35-40 yrs old-another SW that Vangela had told me about. I actually saw her before I saw Tara-she was on Athens St.but was further down the block and I passed on her at that point in favor of Tara. When I saw Michelle this time she was on the corner of San Pablo and 26th St. Went to a spot nearby and did the deed for $20-and she was much better than Tara-I will definitley look for her again in the future. Last,caught up with Joyce,BSW,who I have mentioned here before. She gave me details on why there was a heavy LE presence in the area on my last visit-there had been someone killed on 24th St between San Pablo and MLK Way and they were seaching for the suspect,so she avoided the area the same way I did.Went to our usual spot nearby and did the deed for $15-she understood that I was a little short on funds so I told her that I would make up for it on our next meeting. She mentioned that she had not seen Yolanda,BSW but that Cindy,BSW who I usually have met at 25th and San Pablo has been looking for me. Eventually I will catch up with Cindy sooner or later. Called it a day and went back into S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Luvyoungskanks
09-20-07, 05:17
Came into town on 9-16-07 and looked around from 11am-2pm. Met Country,BSW,45-50 yrs old on West St.south of Isabella St. Went a spot on Curtis St.and did the deed for $20. Next was Tara,BSW,50-55 yrs old on San Pablo and Athens St. I actually had met her when I saw Tina last month but did not partake beacuse I was with Tina. Went to her spot on Mead St. and did the deed for $25. Tara is a tall woman-about 5'9-5'11 and usually does not dress in a SW fashion so it may be hard to tell when is working,but in my case she called out to me because she reconized me from before.She will try to upsell you-she tried to say that we agreed on $30 instead of $25,but I stuck with the oringinal agreement and all went well from there. Next was Michelle,BSW,35-40 yrs old-another SW that Vangela had told me about. I actually saw her before I saw Tara-she was on Athens St.but was further down the block and I passed on her at that point in favor of Tara. When I saw Michelle this time she was on the corner of San Pablo and 26th St. Went to a spot nearby and did the deed for $20-and she was much better than Tara-I will definitley look for her again in the future. Last,caught up with Joyce,BSW,who I have mentioned here before. She gave me details on why there was a heavy LE presence in the area on my last visit-there had been someone killed on 24th St between San Pablo and MLK Way and they were seaching for the suspect,so she avoided the area the same way I did.Went to our usual spot nearby and did the deed for $15-she understood that I was a little short on funds so I told her that I would make up for it on our next meeting. She mentioned that she had not seen Yolanda,BSW but that Cindy,BSW who I usually have met at 25th and San Pablo has been looking for me. Eventually I will catch up with Cindy sooner or later. Called it a day and went back into S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Thanx for filing reports man, im going to have to try the streets again. sounds like it will be easy on my wallet!

Heavy Dog
09-23-07, 23:13
I came into town on 9-23-07 and cruised around from 11am-3pm. Looked along Willow St. in the West Bottoms area-this was between 7th St.-18th St. as I had heard that there might be some possibilties over here. I did not see anyone out-this was between 11am-12 noon,but it does appear that it may be true as there are some housing projects on Willow between 8th-9th St. The rain may have had an effect as well. Checked out 24th St.from Peralta to Market St. and may have come across a possible location at Magnoila St. as I saw a BSW that has been on Grand Av near Market St. at times come out of the apts.that are on the corner of 24th and Magnolia. There also appeared to be some BSW's on Magnolia as well. Continuing on 24th to Market,did not see anything else of note. Around 12:30 pm,met Tonya,BSW,who I met on 8-19-07 (See Pt.6) and things did not go too well when I went to her place. She asked me if I remembered her and that she does not stay at the place she was at anymore and said her car was nearby. I declined to partake-she was ready,but I figured it might not be a good idea for right now given what had happened in the past. On San Pablo south of Isabella met Mary,BSW,who I had met on 8-28 and 8-30-07. For some reason she had a an attitude-she complianed how come I had not been around.etc. and didn't want to hear why,so I passed on her-I have learned if you catch a SW in a bad mood it is best not to partake as you are almost surely going to have a bad time.Next,ran into Little Coco,BSW,whose attitude has been much improved lately since our first meeting on 8-22-07. Went to her spot nearby and did a quick deed for $10.Next,was Gee,BSW,40-45 yrs old who was on the same corner as Little Coco-West and Grand Av.She was too thin for my taste and doesn't have any chest or ass,so I passed on her. Back at Isabella and San Pablo was Lola,BSW,that I last met on 9-19-07. Went to her spot again and did the deed for $30. The last two times with Lola have been well worth the time. This time she told me where she can be found on a regular basis,so I will see how this works out. On my way to do the deed with Lola,met Tara,BSW who I have dealt with also and she said to come and see her as well,but I had to decline on this day as I had to get back to S.Francisco. For Luvyoungskanks this will be my last report as I will be on vacation for 3 weeks but will resume posting when I get back. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
10-29-07, 18:13
I came into town on 10-24-07 at 10:30am. Met D.D,BSW,40-45 yrs old at West and Grand. Went to her storage space-yes,that's correct-in the storage facilty nearby and did the deed for $20. She is someone that I have spotted a number of times in this area over the last year when I have come thru at times. I had been warned by Vangela and Lola-two BSW's that I have partaken of in the past that D.D was sort of sometimey and should be avoided,but I took the gamble today since she was by herself and was willing to go somewhere alone with me-usually something that a sometimey person doesn't do. To her credit,it was as isolated as could be-no one was around and if someone had come there was plenty of time for us to have got decent in time as to avoid getting caught. There was some drama I will admit,but for me,she did give me what I wanted so I had no complaints. Next,was Lola herself,BSW,45-50 yrs old. Went to the same spot as before and did the deed for $25. By now it was 11am. At 11:15am met Diane,BSW,on Grand Av.and Curtis St. Went to her spot nearby and did the deed for $15.This is where I encountered serious drama-she complained about this is "how she makes money" and kept trying to upsell me almost the whole time,which made me glad I hadn't offered more or tipped her. I won't partake of her again. At 12:45pm,met Brie,BSW,25-30 yrs old on Market St.and 28th St. I spoke with her briefly,but did not partake even though she flashed a tit to entice me. Maybe I will try her out later. At 1:10pm,met Toy,BSW,40-45 yrs old at 34th and San Pablo Av. Went to her spot on 31st St. and did the deed for $25. She upsells too,but does put out. Lastly,met Tonna,BSW,who I mentioned earlier as being the one that I thought was trying to set me up for the jack-move. We were at the same corner-Grand and Market that we met previously,but she was by herself this time. She,of course wanted me to partake,but I did not as I still was leery of what had happened before,as well it was 2:45pm and time for me to call it a day and get back to S.Francisco. Maybe I will gamble with her next-if she is alone and willing to go somewhere like D.D was. Hope This Helps.

Luvyoungskanks
11-09-07, 21:49
went looking for peaches but she's in jail but her house mate tasha told me that she could help me out!

For 40 I gots cbj(she would have been down for bbbj but I did not ask) mish, doggy, cowgirl, ball wash and she let film our romp on the camcorder on my phone.

This getto skank(im not being a dick here but she was and nasty filthy *****, just the way I like'em. right out of west oakland) also allowed anal but she was so good I forgot to do it.

I finished off with a facial and told her i'd be back saturday.

she's a tall bsw, about early to mid 30's, nice ass, tiny tits with great nipples and big soft d!ck sucking lipps!

And her pussy was nice and tight.

looks - 5

body - 6 (nice ass not fantastic but good, come saturday I'm goin up in dat ass!)

her skills - 7 ( she can fuck with the best of 'em and she luv's the job she born to do)

BJ - 8 (im tellin ya she can suck, she also moan's and tell's you how good it feels when your fuckin her and give her few dollars more and she'll kiss you, I think this girl will do anything ya want, I loved that she let me film her and tomorrow i'll take some pics and upload them)

all in all 40 well spent!

I found her mac & market west oakland.

stay safe mongers

Luvyoungskanks
11-09-07, 22:00
Heavy dog

you da man! because of you I'm back on the streets!

enjoy your vacation(may there be much focking!)

and when you get back pm me some details about lola & brie like what they look like, tit size, bj skills, nice ass? etc. and contact info.

stay safe mongers

Heavy Dog
11-13-07, 15:38
I have come into town several times over the last 2 weeks but have not had time to post. But,this is a summary of what I have discovered in East and West Oakland during that time: Tonna,the BSW that I have mentioned in earlier posts is someone I have hooked up with twice-the first time I met her on 26th St east of Adeline-a little distance from where she usually hangs out at Grand and Market. This time ,she was willing to go somewhere with me by herself,so we went to a spot on 28th east of Adeline and did the deed for $20. The 2nd time,I met her on San Pablo and West St and we went to a spot on Curtis near Grand Av.and did the deed again for $20. I guess in this case maybe using a little extra caution paid off-by not trying to partake right away in the prior meetings I had with her may have let her know that I wasn't a easy target for a jack-move or ripoff,so maybe she figured this out and decided to do the right thing,or maybe she needed the money pretty bad. But, now that I have found out how to deal with her I will partake of her again and see how that goes. Tonna is 20-25 yrs old,dark-skinned and has a shaved kitty-most of the time,she says-with medium-size tits with nice nips. She wears a black wig and usually tries to wear dresses with no panties-this is what the case was on our first meeting. Lastly,she is out from 10am-3pm but sometimes comes out late night in the same areas. I met Francine,BSW,45-50 yrs old was on Grand Ave at Filbert St. at 2:30pm on 11-7-07. She had just got out of jail,she said and need a few dollars,so it was off to a spot off Magnolia and Grand and the deed was done for $15. She isn't the best looking woman-light-skinned and a little overweight from jail dining,but does have a big butt and nice chest and fair figure. Sometimes these types can be some of the best ones to deal with. Later that day hooker up with D.D,BSW,45-50 yrs old and did a repeat over in the storage facility where she rents a storage space-there was a little drama,but she did what I wanted for the most part. I think more can be attained from her if you can take her to a place of your own where she can't get back to the area she lives that easily-she would then need a ride back and would have to cooperate a little better. She is short,5'3-5'5,has wavy hair that she keeps in pigtails,small chest and walks in a seductive manner to bring attention to herself. She is on Grand/San Pablo/Market St or the streets that are within these borders,and comes out day and night,so she would be difficult to catch at times. In East Oakland, I have met Tasha,BSW,25-30 yrs old at 96th and International. She is dark-skinned and is a true skank as LuvYoungSkanks descibes,but has a nice figure and her front teeth are missing.Went to a spot on 96th St. and did the deed for $15. I will repeat if I see her again-she says this is her normal spot. On 84th and International met Ava,BSW,on 11-9-07 at 12:30pm and went to a spot on 83rd that I had checked out earlier and did the deed for $20. She is 5'4-5'5 thick-built with a nice figure.She also knows other girls in the area,so I will see if I can get some referals. On 11-11-07, met Robin,BSW,45-50 yrs old at the same corner-84th St,and went the same spot on 83rd and did the deed for $20. She is 5'6-5-7 and is a little chubby-I actually had seen her the week before but did not stop for her then-she had a dress on that day,but on this day she was wearing pants which gave me a chance to see her figure a little better which is good but not great.She does have a nice clit though,and I will try to repeat. Last,met Carol,BSW,50-55 yrs old at 85th and International-She is slim built and has a nice chest on her. We went to the same spot on 83rd St and did the deed for $20-there was some slight drama but nothing to discourage me from repeating. I met these two between 11:30am-12:30pm. I will be checking out East Oakland more often now and will try to post when I can. There is another area that I think may have some action-Edes Ave.from 85th-105th St gave me the impression that this might be true. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
11-16-07, 21:37
Came into town at 11:30am,and went down International Bl.between 32nd and 86th St. On 50th St, a BSW was working. At 57th St,met Lisa,BSW,25-30 yrs old,heavyset,5'7-5'8. Went to a car she had nearby and did the deed for $20. She also pointed out a motel close by that she said we could use in the future and introduced me to the manager. I may not partake of her again though,because she tried to do too much upselling and rushing,and when you look like her-she is not all that-and shapeless to boot,I can't see why she would be complaining very much at all. After finishing with Lisa,saw a BSW,5'8-5'9,come from 58th and Intern'l and walk to 57th St.and went north on 57th. She was light-skinned,nice sized chest and a very good figure with sunglasses and short curly hair. There is no question that she was working-if I see her again I will try to get her name and hopefully partake. At 84th St,saw about 6 BSW's in the area but chose Sandy,BSW,25-30 yrs old who also is shapeless,but seemed willing to put out-or so I thought. Went to the spot on 83rd St. and discovered some of her friends were using it but they said for us to go ahead since they could not see what we were doing. To make a long story short,I am glad I only gave her $15-too much drama and won't partake of her again. She is 5'6-5'7 with a gut around her middle. Last,met Tawanna,BSW,21-25 yrs old on 84th St.north of Intern'l. I had seen her earlier when I was with Sandy,and the two seem to know each other. I didn't partake,but she insisted on walking up 84th St.with me-which made me put my guard up,especially when she wanted to hold my arm,and was walking next to the pocket my wallet was in. I think this is what she may have seen as I was wearing pants that do show the bulge of a wallet in the pocket. As we approched Holly St,a few homies she knew drove up and stopped her to ask if she had seen someone and she let go of my arm to talk to them,which is when I walked away slowly while she was distracted and left the area. This could have been a jack-move set up,or maybe she is a over-aggresive SW,but I think I avoided a problem because I stayed cool and calm and did not try to agitate her,although she took a little offense when I did tell her to let my arm go. I wil take more precautoins in the future as this was a learning experience about this area. Tawanna is brown-skinned,slim built with a fair figure and short hair. I think she might have tried to go for my wallet if the homies had not pulled up. Called it a day and went back to San Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
11-18-07, 22:55
Came in town on 11-17-07 at 10am. Before venturing this time I made sure that I left my wallet in a safe place given what I experienced on 11-15-07 with Tawanna in my last report. Met,Keisha,BSW,25-30 yrs old,brown-skinned,thickly-built at 83rd and Intern'l. Went to a spot nearby and did the deed for $20. She has very large nipples on a nice size set of tits that have milk in them because she told me she had a baby a month ago. She is on this corner regularly-I did see her twice before but did not partake then as I had already dealt with someone else. I may not repeat though,because she is a upseller and will try to con you by claiming that you didn't ask her for what you wanted at first. Next,spoke with Mimi-not the one that I had problems with in W.Oakland,but this one is a slim BSW,light-skinned,with no chest and only a little ass to speak of,and 30-35 yrs old,but let me know that she was availible in the future. Maybe I will take a chance with her then. At 57th and Intern'l,met Keesha,BSW,20-25 yrs old and did the deed at a spot nearby for $15. She is dark-skinned,nice figure with a small chest with some tattoo's near her nipples,5'6-5'7. Will repeat if I get the chance. Stopped in W.Oakland on the way back to S.Francisco and met Francine,BSW,40-45 yrs old on West and San Pablo and went to a spot nearby and did the deed for $15. We may have to find a different place for the next meeting as it looks if where we went may not be availible anymore. She is light-skinned,thick-built with a small chest. Last,saw D.D,BSW,again-she was on S.Pablo near Grand but could not partake as I was out of funds;she told me she had her own room this time. I will consider her when I go thru W.Oakland later-my focus was on E.Oakland today,and will be for awhile as I have not done much trolling in that area,and have seen a few possibilities lately. Hope This Helps.

DD Hunter
11-22-07, 01:02
Heavy Dog, don't exactly know how you do it man but 2,3,4 even more SWs in one day is pure ability and stamina. You go, Heavy!

Oakland is always alive and kicking and last week was certainly no exception. Hooked up with a fine BSW, super thick and the biggest chest that I have seen in awhile, (50DDD) (all just my type!!). Did not grab her name nor digits but she is out regularly and around SPA near 26th. Found a quiet spot in the area and a good time was had by all.

"Any monster chest sightings please PM or post"

DD Hunter

Heavy Dog
11-24-07, 21:37
Came in town on 11-19-07 about 11am. Met Toya,BSW,40-45 yrs old at Brockhurst and San Pablo and went to a spot on 32nd and Market and did the deed for $15. She is tall,slender-built with a small chest and claims to live in Red Bluff,Ca,but I doubt that because the first spot that she wanted me to go to is one on 31st St.that I had been to previously with Toy,BSW,who I had reported on earlier. Plus,she seemed a little sometimey and tried to upsell a few times in addition to the service not being that great,so I won't be repeating with her. Lastly,I didn't want to show up at a good spot with her and ruin any future chances with Toy,who I would like to repeat with one day. Next,met Nini,BSW,20-25 yrs old,slender build with a nice figure but her left eye is cross-eyed and does not have the greatest face,but claimed to have known me from somewhere before-don't we all hear this line at times. Went to the spot on Isabella St.that I had problems at with Mimi,BSW,before which I mentioned in W.Oakland SW's Pt.6. This time things went Ok-we did the deed for $15,but if I partake again we will go to a spot that I know is safer-what I have learned about this spot is that different women tend to come and go in staying there at times as I found out that neither Tonya or Mimi live there anymore-Tonya has been gone almost 3 months. Last,saw Little Coco again at West and Grand but passed on her as I had to get back to S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
11-24-07, 22:03
Came into town on 11-23-07 at 11am. Met Antionette,BSW,40-45 yrs old,tall,knock-kneed but with a nice figure and small chest on 35th St.between San Pablo and Market St. Went to a spot on 35th and MLK way and did the deed for $15. May repeat again as service was good and she seemed happy to get a few dollars. Met T.T,BSW,40-45 yrs old who I forgot to mention in the last report I met earlier when I met Nini,BSW. Respectfully,she wanted to do the deed but said she was on her period and said she would be ready later next week,which I appreciated. She is slim-built with a nice figure but nearly all of her teeth are missing-typical skankish look,but I will give her a try if I see her next week. Next,met Cheryl,BSW,short,small chest,short hair,no teeth,with a nice shape. She likes to go by the name Ducktail,and it is easy to see why-her butt sticks out like a duck's tail does,but is shapely. She has a tattoo on her back near her butt but I could not see what it said. She was on San Pablo at Isabella:we went to a spot on MLK Way and 25th and did the deed for $15. Might not repeat as she tried to upsell me a few times but attitude seems ok. Last,met Kristie,BSW,40-45 years old on West between Isabella and Grand.Went to a spot on West and did the deed for $15. She is dark-skinned with long braids,medium-chest and a so-so figure-maybe she is a lesbian that was trying to get a few bucks,but does have big pussy lips and nice nipples. She is a upseller,so at this point I am not sure if I would repeat or not even though she said she wants to. Called it a day and went back to S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
11-26-07, 15:49
Arrived in town on 11-25-07 at 11:45am. Met Lola,BSW,at West and S.Pablo and went to our regular spot on Isabella St.and did the deed for $20.On the way out,spoke with Tara,BSW,who I have dated in the past at her spot on Mead St,but decided to pass for today but learned this will be her new spot as well which is good as it will save me a trip.On the way to the spot with Lola,saw Nikki,BSW,and Little Coco,BSW,that I have also dealt with in the past. Coco didn't say anything but Nikki wanted me to come to her room for a date but given the poor service I experienced before I declined. For some reason over the last several times I have seen her Nikki seems to have taken a sudden interest in wanting to date me-maybe she has heard something about me that has her curiousity aroused,or has learned a lesson when poor service is given.I might consider her later on. Next was Mary,BSW,who I met earlier and described in Pt.8. This time,went to her place in the senior citizen apts near the Greyhound Station and did the deed for $20. Security is tight-no vistors between 10pm-6am and everyone has to sign in and out. Will try to repeat if I get the chance as she does not come out that much.Last,met Tonna,BSW,who I have descibed in Pts.6,10,14 and 15. She was on Grand and Curtis;we went to a spot nearby and did the deed for $15.She did have a dude with her but quickly sent him on his way when she saw me-it appears she has learned some lesson from the past too-I think sheknows now that I am a reliable patron and sees me as a source of revenue and seems to value it-she does whatever I ask with no drama,rushing or upselling. We'll see how long this lasts. In closing this turned out to be a day of repeats as everyone I met today I have dealt with before. By now it was 2:30pm,and I had to get back to S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

MeatMan
11-30-07, 12:24
I just got finished watching Keshia Coles documentary: "The Way It Is" On BET. What was mentioned is that her mom was or is still a drug user and a former prostitute in Oakland. Any of you guys ever had a run in with her?...Yeah, I know, it's a longshot.

Heavy Dog
12-02-07, 16:14
Arrived in town at 10:30am on 12-1-07. As I would have expected things were slow-I started on 90th and International and did see a BSW with a pink skirt on and from what I could tell,no panties on underneath-but she had a homie with her so I passed. At 83rd St,saw Keesha,BSW,who I had met previously at 57th and International. We spoke briefly but I passed on her for today. Hung around this area for about a half-hour and headed for W.Oakland. Along the way on International it was pretty dead from 83rd St all the way to 2nd St. In W.Oakland it was pretty much the same-no one was hardly out,but I did see a BSW,light-skinned that was not worth partaking of on S.Pablo and 24th St. Met Diane,BSW who I have mentoned in W.Oakland SW's Pt.14 near her spot on Grand Av.and did a quick deed for $10. Checked on a spot on Curtis St.that I mentioned earlier to see if I might be able to use it in the future and saw that I may be able to as I did not see anyone around. Called it a day and went back to S.Francisco. For MeatMan I have not run into Keyshia Cole's mom since I have been coming thru as far as I know. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
12-04-07, 15:25
Passed thru W.Oakland on my way home on 12-3-07 at 10:20pm. On Brockhurst and San Pablo,there were 4 BSW's hanging out,all between 18-25 yrs old. Saw Brie,BSW,who I mentioned in W.Oakland SW's Pt.14 on San Pablo near Market St. Saw a BSW on San Pablo and 28th St. I could not stop as I had to take my return delivery back to Los Angeles but may check out the area later this week. Overall,things were a little busier than when I came thru on the 1st of the month. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
12-05-07, 17:27
On the way to San Francisco had to make a delivery in Oakland so I had to pass thru San Pablo Av. Did not see as many BSW's as I did on the trip home,but there were a BSW's On San Pablo between the I-580 Fwy to about 27th St,four to be exact. This was around 4:30am.on 12-5-07. I will be switching shifts now where I will still come thru,but it will be late night rather than during the day,so I won't be able to post as often but will still try to from time to time. It looks like late nights are a good time to come thru this area at times. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
12-09-07, 22:11
Came into town on 12-8-07 at 2:45am. Met Marla,BSW,30-35 yrs old on 30th and San Pablo at 3:05am. Went to a spot on Market St.above 31st St.and did the deed for $15. She has a place on MLK Way that I may try out later on. Spoke with Tasha,BSW,25-30 yrs old-she was on 30th St. near S.Pablo but she declined as she felt what I offered-$20-was not enough for her services. She had on a short red dress with no panties on-you could see her ass from the back. This was at 3:10am. At 3:40am,saw Ducktail,BSW,who I met back on 11-23-07 at the bus stop on San Pablo south of Market St. where the #72 bus stops. She had a dude hanging nearby,so I passed on her this night. At 3;50am,saw Tara,BSW,who I last met on 11-25-07 when I saw Lola. She was on Isabella and West St. I declined with her today because she did something I didn't like-we were going to go to the spot where I saw her last,but when I saw three dudes go to the same spot behind her I suspected a Jack-move and felt it was best to leave as the area was dark and I could not see what was going on as well at night as I could during the day. But,I am familiar with who owns the spot so I will try going up to it myself when there are no dudes around and see what happens then. I have done this during the day and had no problems. At 4am,saw two previous dates- D.D.and Little Coco,BSW's, on West and Grand-D.D reconized me right away and wanted me to come to her room at a nearby hotel on S.Pablo,but I passed on her in favor of Little Coco. We did the deed for $10 but she caught a attitude and needless to say this will be our last date as I feel that I have had enough of her anyway. Next,met Tammy,BSW,who I met back in W.Oakland SW's Pt.9. She was on Grand Av.near Isabella. Went to a spot near W.Grand and Market and did a quick deed for $10. Will not repeat as service was too rushed and was glad I didn't offer more cash. Back on San Pablo,met Nikki,BSW,who I mentioned in Pt.18 seems to want to date me for some reason. She was on a bike that she wanted me to take into her room at the hotel nearby. I decided to do so after she pointed out that she has a room on the upstairs floor. I did this not because I wanted to partake of Nikki but so that I could see where she lived. I found out that she lives by herself and that D.D.-who I met earlier,lives down the hall from her. She tried to get me to partake but I declined and left. This looks like a good spot to go with or take someone to as I did not notice anyone hanging out in the hallways or anything,but the fact it was 5am may have had something to do with it. You do need to have a key for both the security doors at the bottom and top of the stairs,so this to me looked good. Maybe I will take a chance with Nikki now that I see what the deal is,and certainly will check D.D out. Last,met Sonja,BSW,on West and Grand at 5:30am,but passed on her as I needed to get back to San Francisco. I probably won't be able to get to East Oakland as time will not allow me to but will try to sometime later. Hope This Helps.

DD Hunter
12-11-07, 02:48
Met up with Alexia (BSW) while cruising on SPA and 28th this Saturday night around 11pm, she was smoking, thick, 42DD and piercings. She was certainly a non-pro and 1st timer but her skills were most impressive. My night stick was smoked and my hands roamed free, a bargain for $20. She lacked digits but said she comes out when her finances are low.

Another 4 or 5 for Heavy in one night, still don't know how you do it, I'm toast after just 1.

Peace,

DD Hunter

DD Hunter
12-14-07, 03:54
Looks like Thursday evenings make a smart choice for cruising yielding almost any body-type. Cruised up SPA from 20 to 34th and anyone could have had their menu choice, thin, thick, BSWs, WSWs even LSWs. Settled for another fine thick, BSW, 46F found on SPA and 30th. Found a quiet spot, settled business, pleasure for a jackson and I came home quite happy.

Peace,

DD Hunter

Heavy Dog
12-26-07, 01:40
Arrived in town on 12-23-07 at 2:50am. On West St. and Grand Av,met Sonja,BSW,again and did the quick deed at a spot nearby for $10.This was at 3:30 am. Went up San Pablo Av.to the I-580 Fwy. Saw Tina,BSW,who I have dealt with in the past at 30th St.but she was gone by the time I got turned around. Met Tonna,BSW,who I have dealt with in the past on S.Pablo and Isabella St.and went to a spot nearby and did the deed for $20. By now it was 4:15 am. Decided to call it a day at this point since Tonna advised me that LE was patrolling the area heavilly-which I noticed,and I told her that I would stop back thru next week now that I am on a different shift on my job. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
01-02-08, 15:07
Came in town on 1-1-08 at 2:00am. Started on San Pablo Av.by the I-580 fwy.and went south towards Grand Av. At 27th St,saw a BSW,21-25 yrs old but she was picked up before I could get to her. This was at 2:15am. Things were pretty slow until about 3am,then more BSW's started coming out. I have learned by coming thru between 2am-4am over my last two visits that most SW's come out about 3am in the Grand/Market/San Pablo area. At 3:30am, met Dee,BSW,25-30 yrs old,who I last met on 10-26-07 but forgot to report on then,but the service was still good-$20 got me the deed at a different spot this time-on Linden St.near Grand Av. We previously had gone to a spot by Grand and Adeline. This time she let me know where she lives and that she has a friend,Liz,who does the same thing. I may go check this out later. At 3:50am,met Cyndi,BSW,40-45 yrs old who I mentioned is the one who has the bad leg on Grand and West. Went to a spot nearby and did a quick deed for $10. She said she usually is not out this late,which I can believe because we met previously during the day. Next,was D.D,BSW,who I also met before-she was at the AM-PM on Grand and Market. Again,I had to pass on her as I was out of funds. Last,saw Little Coco,BSW,on Grand and West but had to pass on her too as I had to get back to San Francisco as it was 4:30am. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
01-15-08, 22:52
Arrived in town at 1:45am on 1-09-08. Saw Ducktail,BSW,who I met previously in Pts.17 and 21,and Tonya,BSW,who I met in Pt.6 on 8-19-07 on San Pablo Av.by Mead St. Ducktail knew who I was but Tonya didn't. Told them that I would catch them later and went further up San Pablo Av. Saw a BSW and a WSW on S.Pablo and Myrtle,but kept going until I reached the I-580 fwy. Did not see anyone else at that point,so I turned around and was on my way back down S.Pablo Av.when at Brockhurst St. I met Toy,BSW,who I had met earlier back in Pt.14. This time,we had to find a spot off Brockhurst and Market to do the deed for $20,as she told me that she doesn't live off 31st St.where we went before and described where she was living at this point as "somewhere that I could not go." Service was ok,but not sure if I will repeat given what she told me. This was around 2:30am. Back by Myrtle St. saw the BSW and WSW that I saw earlier and attempted to talk to the BSW who was a DD Hunter type-she has big titties but was 38 years old I would find out later. This time she was on the north side of the street walking south toward Market St. She called out to me but when I tried to turn around she became "spooked" which I also would find out later and started running,so I retreated at that point. At Market and S.Pablo,met Carmen,BSW,25-30 yrs old who told me that everyone was "spooked" because of the way I turned around and thought I might be LE. I thanked her for not being spooked and told her that I will check her out in the future. This was also confirmed by a few lookouts who were riding bikes that asked me who I was looking for. Once I told them who they were-and it turned out that one of them knew Toy and Tonya,all was OK from that point. By now it was 4am so I started going back down S.Pablo toward Grand Av. Saw D.D,BSW,who I passed on in Pts.21 and 23 due to a lack of funds. This time though,I was prepared and took up her earlier offer to check her out at her hotel room,which she is still staying in. We did the deed for $25,but I found out why sometimes you don't want to go to a SW's place to do business-although there were no problems while we were in her room,no sooner than we got finished,there was a knock at the door-it turned out to be a crack dealer who was looking for his money,but since I was ready to walk out the door,which I did,it wasn't a big deal,but I won't partake of her at her place again as I feel I might not be so lucky next time. This was at 4:25am. Next,saw Ducktail along with Precious and Sonja,BSW's on West and Grand Av.but bypassed them for the moment. At 4:50am,met Kristie,BSW,who I met back in Pt.17 on West and Isabella St. Went to a spot off MLK Way and 25th St.and did a quick deed for $20. This time,she tried to upsell too much so I may not repeat with her even though she said she wants to. For the most part this had been a night of repeats-most everyone that I met were women that I met before. By now it was 5am and I had to call it a night. There may be a possibilty with the spooked BSW I met earlier since the lookouts and Carmen may talk with her in the interim-I have had sucess when this happens at times. If so,I will post if it comes to pass. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
01-26-08, 14:12
Arrived in town on 1-23-08 at 8:30am. Met Cinnamon,BSW,30-35 yrs old on Grand Av.and West St.at 8:45am.Went to a spot on West St.and did the deed for $15.She is not the most attractive woman,but she does have a nice chest as she pointed out before we went to the spot. I actually had seen her earlier in the same spot but she was talking to some one so I went around the block until she was through,then checked her out. Will repeat if I get the chance. The rain kept most of the SW's in-there were only 4 BSW's out in this area that I was in,but I didn't stay long as I did not have much time. Next,met Carol,BSW,50-55 yrs old who I met in East Oakland in Pt.15 back in November. This time there was too much drama-when we got to the spot there was a dissagrement over what and how much she was going to get etc,so I called it off and called it a day at that point as it was raining too hard and didn't see anyone else out. I did not come thru last week because I felt given what I experienced in Pt.24 with the lookouts and the BSW with the big titties a temporary hiatus would be best along with coming thru at a different time. But,this visit was did help in that I have found a new spot to take SW's to that for now is better than the others I have tried in the past. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
02-12-08, 02:17
Arrived in town on 2-2-08 at 2:45am. Met Cinnamon,BSW,who I met back on 1-23-08 at W.Grand Av and Isabella St.across from the AM-PM mini-mart. Went back to the same spot and did a quick deed for $20. As expected,things were slow-I went onto S.Pablo Av from Grand to the I-580 fwy and back to Grand Av.and did not see anyone else out,so decided to call it a day and went back to San Francisco at 4:30am. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
02-15-08, 15:42
Arrived in town on 2-10-08 at 8:30am. Met Sheena,BSW,50-55 yrs old on Isabella St. She was coming out of a spot that I have used in the past which is on Isabella St. between Grand Av.and West St. Went to the new spot that I mentioned in Pt.25 and did the deed for $20. She told me that she knows Lola,BSW,who I have taken to the same spot that she was coming out of,but had not seen her recently. I thanked her and said that I would try to catch her or Lola next week when I come back into town. Next,at 9:00am,met Mocha,BSW,25-30 yrs old,about 5'7 and a DD Hunter type-she had big titties with big nipples and on her right tit had the name "Wendell" tattoed on it. Went back to the spot and did the deed for $25. She was very easy to get along with and I will repeat if I get the chance. She looks as if she may have done some porn movies in the past as she has the looks for it,and she mentioned being on Craigslist at one point. She said she does not come around this area that much which I can believe as this was the first time I saw her around this area and I am pretty familiar with the regulars who hang around. Last,was Allison,BSW,40-45 yrs old,who is in the area regularly but I had not had the chance to check her out in the past. This was around 9:25am. Went back to the spot and did the deed for $20. She is a little overweight and is not the greatest looking woman,but I will repeat because the service was good. Last,met Sabrina,BSW,who I met in Pt.7 at 34th and San Pablo Av. This time she was at the AM-PM on Market and Grand. She was ready but I had to decline as it was time for me to get back to S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
02-27-08, 15:05
Came in town on 2-18-08 at 8:00am. Saw Toy,BSW,who I last met in Pt.24 on San Pablo Ave.and Brockhurst but she was with someone and didn't notice me as I went by. Maybe he was a date of hers. Next,met Rissa,BSW,45-50 yrs old on 30th St. near Myrtle. At this point she did not give me the impression that she was working-although I believed she was which would turn out to be true a little later on. Spoke with her briefly and continued down S.Pablo Av. At Mead St,met Tonya,BSW,who I last saw back in Pt.24. This time she assured me that she had a room at the nearby hotel by herself and there would be no problems. Since she was alone,I decided to take a gamble and check it out since it was the same place that D.D,BSW has a room,who I also met in Pt.24. To her credit,she allowed me to check the room first and she was by herself,so this time we did the deed for $25 and she was worth it. It looks like if you deal with Tonya,the key is to make sure she is alone and probably it is best if you have a spot or place of your own to go to. Next,when I got outside was Rissa,BSW,who I met earlier. This time she had made it to Isabella St.and S.Pablo Av. which was good as I know several spots close by. We at first tried the new spot I had found on West St.but found that it had been closed off where we couldn't use it anymore,so it was off to the alternate spot on Curtis St. Did the deed for $20 when we got there and service was ok but not spectacular. May repeat with her in the future. Back on San Pablo Av,saw Mimi,BSW,who I mentioned in Pt.6 when there were problems with the place she had on Isabella St. There are people still living there but Mimi says that she and Tonya are not there anymore.In Tonya's case this is true,and probably is with Mimi as well. Had to pass on her again due to being out of funds at this point. Last,spoke with Patra,who I think is a BSW,but she did not give me this impression at this point. She is 25-30 yrs old with a small chest and nice figure. Maybe something is possible in the future. Called it a day and went back to S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
03-04-08, 03:18
Came in town on 2-26-08 at 8:10am. Met Tara,BSW,who I last met in Pt.21.This time she was on S.Pablo Ave and Myrtle St. Went to her old spot on Mead St.and did the deed for $25. There were people in the spot when we got there but they gave us the room when we came. All went well and there were no problems. On the way out,a youngster asked if I needed anything but I declined,which I always do. I knew what he meant,however. Next,at 9am,met Tonya,BSW who I met last week in Pt.28,along with Choclate,BSW,20-25 yrs old at 27th and S.Pablo. Went to a spot nearby on Market St.and did the deed with each of them for $20 each. Normally I only go with one SW at a time but given how Tonya has treated me recently I went along with them this time. Tonya seems to have done a 360-she not only wants me to partake with her but is also refering other SW's to me as well. In the process I also may have found another spot to go to as I met Tonya's friend Alice,who owns the spot and has let me know to stop by if I need to. This does help as it cuts down the hunting aspect a little bit. Next,at 9:30am,met Denise,BSW,who I last met in Pt.7 on 8-21-07;she was at Grand and Isabella. Went to the spot on Curtis St. and did the deed for $20. She was very greatful and gave no drama. I will repeat with her again if I get the chance.Last,at 10am,saw Little Coco at Grand and West but passed on her due to too much drama during our last meeting along with a high LE presence in the area. She was upset but as I have learned sometimes you have to teach SW's a lesson sometimes when they step out of line. Called it a day and went back to S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
03-14-08, 13:50
Came in town on 3-5-08 at 1:50am. Saw 2 BSW's on San Pablo Av.and Brockhurst St. at 2am,but did not get a chance to ask them their names. One was light-skinned with a grey sweatsuit that had the name "pink" on the back of her pants. At 32nd and Linden,spoke briefly with a BSW by the North Oakland Missionary Baptist Church at 2:10am,but she decided that my price was too low so no deal was struck. The same grey sweatsuit BSW also had come around there but I decided to pass on her for this night. Next,at 2:30am was Lisa,BSW,light-skinned,40-45 yrs old at Market and Brockhurst. She mentioned a place on Market St.as a possible spot-which I am sure is the same place that I went to in Pt.29 with Tonya,but I declined as I felt it was too dark to try out at this point given the fact that when I tried it the first time during the day I got the impression that it would not be safe to go to at night. We opted for a spot near Brockhurst and Market St. which I was more comfortable with and did the deed for $30. Service was OK and I plan to repeat in the future.Next was Theresa,BSW,at Market and San Pablo but I passed on her for this night even thought she was willing.This was at 2:55am. Next at 3:10am,was Toy,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.28. She was at S.Pablo and 34th St.across from the Arco Station. She spoke,but looked to be busy with someone so I passed on her and we agreed to see each other later.Next at 24th St. and Myrtle,met Vivian,BSW,4"10 tall but with a nice shape and figure although she is a little heavy. I actually did not get her name when I first saw her due to the fact that she had a youngster who was a African-American guy with his hair in dreadlocks,and I felt it was best to keep going which I did. But,a few minutes later she moved up to Linden St.which was 2 blocks away from the youngster. We then spoke and agreed to go 1 more block to Magnolia to a spot and did a quick deed for $10. Will repeat if I get the chance. This proved to be a good move as the the youngster did come down 24th St. to "check on things",but we were done when he got there. Last,at 4:15am,met Tonna,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.22 at about the same spot-S.Pablo and Isabella. Went to a better spot on MLK Jr.Way and 25th St.and did the deed for $20.Since our first meeting things are much improved with her-no drama or guys hanging around,we go wherever I want and she puts out,no questions asked. She seems for the moment to really appreciate when we run into each other,but of course let's see how long this lasts. I will continue to look for her whenever I come in town. Called it a day and went back to San Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
03-18-08, 19:02
Arrived in town at 8:20am.on 3-13-08. On Isabella St,met Tara,BSW,who I last met in Pt.29. This time she was in the same spot on Isabella St.where I saw her in Pt.21,but this time I checked her out since it was daytime and I was able to talk to who owns the spot,along with the fact that I could better see what was going on unlike when I saw Tara before when it was late-night. As with her old spot on Mead St,all went well and there were no problems. Also present was Lola,BSW,who I last met in Pt.18 on 11-25-07. Since I had agreed to to the deed with Tara first,I told Lola that I would try to catch her later.She was willing but sometimes it is first come,first served. On the way out of the spot,met Tonya,BSW,who used to live in the other spot on Isabella St.where I mentioned in Pt.6 where there were problems and who I last met in Pt.29. She,of course wanted in but I had to decline as my time was growing short-it was now 9:20am. She was disappointed that she didn't get to me first, but was understanding and agreed to see me another time. After Tonya went into the spot, Lola came out and we chatted briefly. At 9:30am,Met Charmaine,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.2 when she said she would keep a eye on me because I seemed to be "spooked'. This time we were introduced by Lola to each other and I agreed to give her a try at her room at the nearby Motel. Once inside she tried to upsell me from my previous $20 offer,but I stood firm. When she saw I wasn't going to go higher,she relented and agreed to the deed. As I suspected from seeing her the first time,there was a little drama and as it turned out she was only so-so at best. I won't repeat and wouldn't recommend her. The good thing was that she did allow me to check the room to see if she was by herself,which I appreciated. Back on Isabella St,I decided to check out the Problem Spot where Tonya and Mimi used to live to see if things had changed,and found out that they have-no one lives there now-it looks as if whoever was there had been evicted as there was furniture stacked up outside. Needless to say the problems are over at least for the moment. Also discovered a possible new spot on 21st St. between Market and Linden-I may try it out in the coming weeks and see how it works out. Called it a day as I had to get back to S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
03-26-08, 17:29
Arrived in town on 3-21-08 at 12:20pm. Met Lola,BSW,who I last met in Pt.31 when I was dealing with Tara,BSW. She was in the Frank Ogawa Square at 14th and Broadway with a friend,but told her that she would see her later. We walked toward the Isabella St.spot,which is where I thought we were going-but found out she had another spot on Mead St.near where Tara's spot is. I agreed to check it out since all has gone well on our previous encounters. At the Greyhound Station,we spoke with Julie,BSW,light-skinned,45-50 yrs old who according to Lola hangs out at times. She introduced us and I will check her out sometime in the future and see how things go. We arrived at the spot about 10 minutes later,met the owner,a African-American named Jeff,then went inside to a room in the back and did the deed for $25. Lola says that the Isabella spot has a little too drama and I might have to agree as a lot of the BSW's do go in and out although not very frequently. We left and when we got to S.Pablo Av,we met Charmaine,BSW,who I last met in Pt.31 last week and Pt.2 previously. Of course I passed on her as I didn't want any more drama. Lola and I said our goodbyes and I continued on. On West St.near Grand Av.at 1:30pm met Judy,BSW,40-45 yrs old,petite build with nice figure and a large chest. I tried to partake but got the impression she was in a hurry to get somewhere, so I decided to try again in the future when she has time. Next at 2pm was Ducktail,BSW,who I last met in Pt.24 on 1-9-08. Talk about her being prepared-she had on a skirt with a matching top with no panties on! Went to the spot on 24th St. and MLK Way and did the deed for just $10. Service was much better than before-maybe she has spoken with Tonya,BSW,who I have dealt with in the past and has learned some lessons in customer service. Next,at 2:15pm was Lil'Bit,BSW,30-35 yrs old,who I actually last met when I was with Tara,BSW,in Pt.29 but forgot to mention it. I actually last met her in Pt.8 on 8-27-07. Went to a spot on 29th St. near MLK Way and did a quick deed for $10. She was very grateful and no drama was involved. She is not the greatest looking woman but will do what is asked,so I will partake again if I get the chance. Did see two BSW's on 31st St near West St,but did not get their names. Maybe I will find out later. At S.Pablo and Brockhurst,Met Toy,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.30 on 3-5-08. It was now 3:20pm. At first I was going to pass on her for today but when she mentioned a new spot that she had nearby,I decided to partake as not only did I want to see her but also learn if where we were going would be a place I could use in the future. We went to the spot on Linden St. and to her credit the service was much better for $20. This,for the moment is a spot I will use in the future. Next,was Dawn,BSW,25-30 yrs old at S.Pablo and 34th St. She,like Ducktail,BSW,also had no panties on,but had on a longer skirt though,which at first gave me the impression that she wasn't a SW. Went to a spot on 33rd St near S.Pablo and was glad I only spent $15 as service was nothing spectacular. I don't think I will partake again at this point. Next,at S.Pablo and 32nd St,met Veronica,45-50 yrs old, who was the BSW I last met in Pt.30 by the church. She had a place to go near the same location,but I declined as there were too many people hanging around on the outside and I felt if things went sour,I would be at a big disadvantage if I went in. She did introduce me to her friend, a heavyset BSW whose name I forgot and pointed out several other BSW's nearby for me to check out,so I feel this may work out later on-but for now I will pick the spot for the first time.This was about 4:30pm. Next,at 5pm,back at Isabella St,met Nikki,BSW,who I last met in Pt.21 coming out of the spot on Isabella St. She told me that neither she or D.D,BSW,who I last met in Pt.24 live in the hotel nearby,which I knew was true as I had not seen either of them around it as of late. The usual "Nikki Drama" was still present so as usual I declined.Next,met Tara,BSW,at S.Pablo and West but declined with her for today and told her I would catch her later.This was just after I spoke with Nikki.Saw Julie,BSW,that Lola,BSW, introduced me to earlier again but she was with a friend so I had to pass on her again.Spoke briefly with Denise-not the one I last met in Pt.29. This one as it turns out is the BTSW that I saw with the purple rinse in his hair back in Aug of 06-not sure of what report number it is but will indicate it later. Of course I declined to partake-especially given the fact that this "she" is a he,and had a friend with him to boot. Took a break until 5:50pm,then met Lala,BSW,30-35 yrs old at Grand and Isabella St. Went to a spot on Isabella St-not the usual spot,and did the deed for $20. She is about 5'6,and thick-built with a nice chest and good figure. Will partake again if I get the chance. Last,at 7pm,saw D.D,BSW on S.Pablo and Athens St. She was ready,but she was too late as I was out of cash. I had an extended stay on this visit because my truck broke down and I had to wait until it was fixed before I could go home,and it gave me more time to look around and check out more things. Called it a day as the truck was fixed and went back to S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
04-04-08, 14:50
Arrived in town on 3-29-08 at 8:15am. Met Sheena,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.27,and Shay,BSW,40-45 yrs old,dark-skinned,a little chubby,who I last saw in Pt.15 but forgot to mention her in that report. Things got a little competional-Shay said she had a spot nearby that we could use on 27th St and that I could take turns with each of them;Sheena knew another spot 3 blocks away where I could go with her and her only. I told Shay that I would catch her later and took Sheena to the spot I discovered last week at 29th and MLK Way. Did the deed for $20,this time there was some slight drama,but I think some of it may have been due to the fact that I chose where we were going just as I did the last time. I found out from her that where she wanted to take me was the spot on Mead St. where I have been with Tara and Tina,BSW's in the past. I may take her up on this as I have had no problems in the 4 times I have been there. She doesn't know I have been there before,however which I think is best.To Sheena's credit,she did tell me that the spot on 29th and MLK is rough-a lot of young crack dealers hang out nearby and to be very careful when using this spot. I thanked her and told her I would. As for Shay,I will take a look at her spot-when she isn't around-and then make a decision on whether or not I will partake of her in that location when I see her again. At 9am,on the way from the 29th St spot,met Tonna,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.30, at at 29th and West St. Sheena and I said our goodbyes and agreed to hook up later in the future. Went to a better spot nearby on 28th and MLK Way and did the deed for $20. Tonna usually is on Grand Av.and Market St,but the last 3 times I have met her she has been on S.Pablo Av between 27th St and Grand Av.Things have gone well so far-no dudes hanging around or anything,just her by herself which is what I like,and she puts out with no complaints,but as I have said before let's see how long this lasts. Next at 10am,at S.Pablo and West were D.D,BSW,who I saw in Pt.32 last week;Mocha,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.27;Charmaine,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.32 when I was with Lola,BSW;and Joyce,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.12 on 9-16-07. I had to decline with D.D and Mocha simply because I was out of time and was a little late getting back to S.Francisco because I had spent most of my time with Sheena and Tonna,but they were worth it. D.D looks like she is back in the Hotel nearby and has a room there again-she went to it and held the door open and looked back in my direction-the signal that it was Ok to come in,and when I didn't respond she went in.She was ready,no doubt. Mocha looks as if the crack has took hold of her-she has lost weight and asked me if she "really looked that bad"-I said no but I will admit she looks well on her way to becoming skanky-looking for the most part. Charmaine was too far away for me to speak to,which may have been best as I don't plan to partake with her again even though I have noticed that on my last two visits there is a youngster Charmaine knows who has always approached me to tell where she is no matter what time of day if I want her-not a good sign, as it could be a possible jack-move set-up,and this is something I want to avoid,no doubt. Last,saw Joyce,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.12 on 9-16-07. She didn't recognize me,but I could see why I hadn't seen her-she has been locked up for awhile-she had gained weight and her appearance,while it wasn't bad before,was much better,obviously-she had not been doing crack while she was locked up.But she is back in the area so we will see what happens later as I am sure I will get with her soon. When I saw D.D,Mocha,Charmaine and Joyce they were not all standing together;they just all walked by within a few minutes of each other. By now it was 10:45am and I called it a day as I had to get back to S.Francisco because I was running late as I mentioned before. Hope This Helps.

DD Hunter
04-06-08, 03:38
Cruised SPA and 50th last week and encountered Jamie, BSW, 40DDD, very nice attitude, very cute as well; found a quiet spot and enjoyed the experience for a jackson. Thanks Heavy for spotting more of my type, wished I had better luck as often. Please post or PM any HUGE sightings.

Will ride again.

Peace,
DD Hunter

Heavy Dog
04-09-08, 11:25
Arrived in town on 4-6-08 at 2:10am. At 2:35am,met Alexis,BSW,25-30 yrs old on West St. just south of Grand Av,but nothing took place because she decided that my offer was too low-which was Ok by me. At 2:50am,met Ronda,BSW,40-45 yrs old at West and Grand-she was just north of Grand by 23rd St. Did a quick deed for $10. Service was rushed,but I had no complaints as I hadn't given that much to begin with. Ronda is slender built.small chest with a shaved pussy. I think she may have a better attitude next time as I have discovered from past experience sometimes after SW's get to know you they become more relaxed as you go along. At 3:30am,on Adeline and 26th St,met Linda,and Mary Fran,BSW's both about 50-55 yrs old and neither was that attractive. I think they were just two old women trying to get a few dollars,not true SW's. Linda felt my offer was too low and Mary Fran didn't appeal to me,so I passed on both. At 4am,met Linda,BSW-this is a diffrerent one-at 34th and San Pablo Av. Went to a spot nearby and did the deed for $10. She had a bit of a attitude but once we were done and she was paid she did tell me that she would be willing to see me in the future and that I could find her in this area. Linda is brown-skinned,medium build with a nice figure. I might give her another try later on. Next at 4:15am was DeeDee,BSW,heavyset,25-30 yrs old at 27th and S.Pablo Av. Went to the spot on 29th St. I mentioned in Pt.33 and did the deed for $20. Service was a little rushed but Ok. She also mentioned this is where she can be found on the regular,and to look for her in this area. I told her would when I come back thru. Next,at 4:35am,saw a BSW-tall-at least 6'2 with a thick but nice figure on S.Pablo and Mead St. I didn't get her name,but I saw her going into the spot that I have used on Isabella St, and since I know who owns it, I will inquire as to who she is when I come back next week. Last, in Pt.32 I mentioned Denise,BTSW,who I saw at West and San Pablo. It turns out that I saw him in Pt.1 on 7-12-06,not August 06',so this is a correction. By now it was 5:30am,so I called it a night and went back to S.Francisco. For D.D Hunter,I will stay on the lookout for your types. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
04-17-08, 02:02
Arrived in town on 4-14-08 at 8:05am. Found a new spot on West St. near 20th St. that I may try out in the future.At 9:10am, Met Lola,BSW,who I last met in Pt.32.on Isabella St. near the spot that I have used with her and Tara,BSW in the past. Also,met Patty,BSW,petite-built,light-skinned,45-50 yrs old who I have seen in several of the areas I have described in past reports but did not know who she was until Lola introduced us. I may check her out later on. Went back to the same spot on Mead St. and did the deed for $25. Service was good and I will repeat again when I get the chance. Last,at 9:50am.met Diamond,BSW,25-30 yrs old,light-brown skinned with a gold tooth in her lower teeth, reddish hair on West St. near Grand Av. Tried to go to nearby spot on West St,but the people next door were watching,so it was off to the spot on Curtis St. where we did the deed for $20. Service was so-so and rushed-she kept telling me to hurry up,and had some type of small silver can she was shaking-it may have been Mace or Pepper spray I guess,but since we were in a spot I am familiar with,I wasn't worried as I was well-prepared should she have tried anything stupid. I won't repeat though,given the so-so service and the fact that she wanted me to go where she wanted at first where there were dudes hanging out-which would have put me at a disadvantage-which of course I always try to avoid. Called it a day at this point as things were somewhat slow and not too much was going on. Hope This Helps.

DD Hunter
05-03-08, 15:55
Cruised Friday night on International and 97th and connected with Renee,(BSW) (44DDD) a bit thick (way I prefer) but very pretty. Had a great experience (on the hills) for a mere Jackson. Certainly would repeat, hope to find her again as she did not have a cell nor memory retention to recall my number.

Peace,

DD Hunter

Heavy Dog
05-15-08, 16:22
Arrived in town on 5-8-08 at 8:20am. Met Elaine,BSW,slim build,small chest on Isabella and Grand. She looked willing but I declined as I didn't feel comfortable with her,and told her I would see her later. At 8:30am,met Dee,BSW,who I last met in Pt.34 but forgot to mention that she declined me that day. This time though,she was ready-went to a spot on Isabella nearby and did the deed for $20. Service was better and will partake again. Dee was on Isabella just above Grand. Saw Elaine again on Isabella and West St-this time she made a smart remark that I had a "funny attitude",but I think it was due to the fact that I turned her down for Dee,which made sense since I knew what I was getting with Dee. At West and Grand,met Betty,BSW,25-30 yrs old,heavyset with a large chest. She is a lesbian who dates when she needs a few dollars-she didn't tell me this,but I coud tell by the way she carried herself that this was the case. She doesn't have a good figure or shape but this wasn't a big deal to me. Went to the spot on Isabella again and did the deed for $20. Service was ok but probably won't partake again. Next,went to check on a spot that Shay,BSW,who I met in Pt.33 had told me about that was on 27th St.near Market. I won't use it though,beacause when I looked at it,there are too many people that hang around,and it would not be a good place to go. Also checked on the spot that I went to in Pt.29 with Tonya and Choclate,BSW's,but found that it is closed with a big padlock on the front gate.Maybe Tonya will tell me what happened later. Back at Isabella and San Pablo Ave,met Yoyo and D.D,BSW's.Yoyo,I think is the tall BSW that I saw in Pt.34 but it was dark at the time,while D.D is someone that I last saw in Pt.33 and who I have dealt with in the past. Yoyo is tall-6'-6'2' with a nice shape and figure,but is-excuse the expression-a Gangsta ***** who made references to her "Niggas in the Pen" when we went to the spot on Isabella and did the deed for $20. Service was a little rushed but maybe it was because she didn't know me. But,she calmed down when it was over and said she wants to see me again,so I told her I would try to in the future. Of course D.D was unhappy that I chose Yoyo over her,but I told her that Yoyo had gooten to me first and that I would see her later. This was around 9:35am. Last,at 9:55am,saw Diane,BSW,who I last met in East Oakland SW's Pt.3 on 12-1-07,but passed on her for today. Did partake with Precious,BSW,35-40 yrs old,petite-build at a spot nearby for $20.She is someone that I have seen in the past and was introduced to me by Lala,BSW,who I last met in Pt.32. Service was good and I will partake again if I get the chance. Hope This Helps.

Wireless91910
05-15-08, 17:44
Damn Heavy Dog, 3 pops in an hour!

After 2, i need a bowl of wheaties and a nap.

Keep up the good work.

Wireless

Arrived in town on 5-8-08 at 8:20am. Met Elaine,BSW,slim build,small chest on Isabella and Grand. She looked willing but I declined as I didn't feel comfortable with her,and told her I would see her later. At 8:30am,met Dee,BSW,who I last met in Pt.34 but forgot to mention that she declined me that day. This time though,she was ready-went to a spot on Isabella nearby and did the deed for $20. Service was better and will partake again. Dee was on Isabella just above Grand. Saw Elaine again on Isabella and West St-this time she made a smart remark that I had a "funny attitude",but I think it was due to the fact that I turned her down for Dee,which made sense since I knew what I was getting with Dee. At West and Grand,met Betty,BSW,25-30 yrs old,heavyset with a large chest. She is a lesbian who dates when she needs a few dollars-she didn't tell me this,but I coud tell by the way she carried herself that this was the case. She doesn't have a good figure or shape but this wasn't a big deal to me. Went to the spot on Isabella again and did the deed for $20. Service was ok but probably won't partake again. Next,went to check on a spot that Shay,BSW,who I met in Pt.33 had told me about that was on 27th St.near Market. I won't use it though,beacause when I looked at it,there are too many people that hang around,and it would not be a good place to go. Also checked on the spot that I went to in Pt.29 with Tonya and Choclate,BSW's,but found that it is closed with a big padlock on the front gate.Maybe Tonya will tell me what happened later. Back at Isabella and San Pablo Ave,met Yoyo and D.D,BSW's.Yoyo,I think is the tall BSW that I saw in Pt.34 but it was dark at the time,while D.D is someone that I last saw in Pt.33 and who I have dealt with in the past. Yoyo is tall-6'-6'2' with a nice shape and figure,but is-excuse the expression-a Gangsta ***** who made references to her "Niggas in the Pen" when we went to the spot on Isabella and did the deed for $20. Service was a little rushed but maybe it was because she didn't know me. But,she calmed down when it was over and said she wants to see me again,so I told her I would try to in the future. Of course D.D was unhappy that I chose Yoyo over her,but I told her that Yoyo had gooten to me first and that I would see her later. This was around 9:35am. Last,at 9:55am,saw Diane,BSW,who I last met in East Oakland SW's Pt.3 on 12-1-07,but passed on her for today. Did partake with Precious,BSW,35-40 yrs old,petite-build at a spot nearby for $20.She is someone that I have seen in the past and was introduced to me by Lala,BSW,who I last met in Pt.32. Service was good and I will partake again if I get the chance. Hope This Helps.

TopDog
05-21-08, 21:24
Guys. I will be driving up to see a baseball game this weekend in Oakland and was hoping someone could let me know of any good Providers around the area. I will probably be staying in Fremont but am willing to take a drive if that what it takes. I've been to S.F, but thats it, So I'm not familiar with the areas around the Bay area. Not really looking for street girls, am hoping more for an AMP or maybe a girl that has good reviews on CL or another site. If anyone can help, please PM me. thanks in advance,TD.

Heavy Dog
05-22-08, 18:49
Arrived in town at 2:45a on 5-16-08. Saw Yoyo,BSW,who I last met in Pt.36 that I mentioned is a Gangsta-girl type,but passed on her for the moment. Yoyo was sitting on the bus bench at San Pablo and 25th St. Next,met Tasha,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.15 in East Oakland. This time she was at Grand Ave.and Market St. Went to a spot nearby and did a quick deed for $15. Service was about the same as before-OK,but again,this was quick so I had no complaints. Next,at 3:35a was Patty,BSW,who I last met in Pt.35 when I met Lola,BSW. Patty was on Isabella near Grand Av. Service was too rushed for the $20 I gave her and I may not partake again. Met Lisa,BSW,who I last met in Pt.30 at 27th and S.Pablo at 4am. Went to a spot off West and 29th St and did the deed for $20. Service was OK and will try to partake again in the future,but Lisa is sort of hard to catch,though,so it might be awhile. Next,at 4:25a,met Toy,BSW,at S.Pablo and the I-580 Fwy but had to decline as I was too short on funds. She was disappointed but understood. Next,at 4:35am,saw Yoyo,BSW again-this time she was at 34th and S.Pablo,but had to decline,and to my surprise she seemed a little upset. Maybe she liked our first deed we did. I'll see later on,since she did tell me she wanted get with me again. At 32nd and S.Pablo,saw two BSW's-one of them,DeeDee,40-45 yrs old,small chest,petite-build,was ready,but I had to decline for the moment. Maybe something will be possible later on. Next,at 4:50a,saw Francine,BSW,who I last saw in East Oakland SW's Pt.2. She was on S.Pablo and Mead St along with D.D,BSW,who I last saw last week in Pt.36. This time I was disapointed as I really would have liked to have checked out Francine but was too short on funds. Last,Met Precious,BSW who I met last week in Pt.36 but had to pass on her too. This was around 5am,and I had to call it a night as I had to get ready for work later on,so I went back to S.Francisco at this point. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
05-31-08, 14:25
Arrived in town on 5-24-08 at 8:45a. Met Tonna,BSW,who I saw last week on 5-16-08 as I was driving out of town on S.Pablo Av-she was walking near Isabella St.but I did not have time to stop-this was around 1pm. Today,she was on Grand and Market and we went to a spot nearby and did the deed for $20. She did have someone with her this time but sent him on his way before we went to the spot. At 9:30a,met a BSW at 28th and S.Pablo but did not get her name. I passed on her when she wouldn't agree to go to one of the spots I use nearby. She is brown-skinned,small chest,with a nice figure and has a little hair on her chin that she tries to keep shaved. At 27th St,saw DeeDee,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.34-this is the heavyset one,and one of 4 that I have met in the area. Passed on her and went back down S.Pablo Av. At 9:50a,at Mead St,met Precious,BSW,who I saw last week in Pt.37. Went to the spot on Isabella at first,but it wasn't clear-someone went into it just as we were approaching,so we went over to Grand and Curtis to another spot I know and did the deed for $20. Service was ok-she said she didn't fell well,and would do better next time. Last,at 10:20a,met Lola,BSW,who I last met in Pt.35. and Dee,BSW,who I last met in Pt.36. I didn't partake of either as it was time for me to get back to S.Francisco,but did get some updates from Lola as we talked briefly-it turns out she knows Yoyo,the Gangsta BSW,I have mentoned in Pts.36 and 37. It looks like she may try to intervene on my behalf,which sometimes results in better dates with SW's. I may try Yoyo again after that happens-despite her gangta attitude,she is quite attractive,and I think may calm down once Lola tells her more about me. As for Dee,she left once she saw I was talking with Lola and said she would catch me later. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
06-02-08, 04:13
Arrived in town on 6-1-08 at 8:20a. At 8:35a,met Myesha,BSW,21-25 yrs old at the spot on Isabella St.where I tried to take Precious,BSW,last week that I have mentioned in the past had been cleaned up. Last week,Precious and I were not able to use it as there were some people working there,but when I checked on it this week,someone had broken the lock on the gate leading to the spot as well as kicked in the door to the basement area. This is where Myesha was-at first,I started to leave but when she told me that she knew Precious,I decided to give her a try since she only wanted $10. Service was ok but I won't be using this spot for the moment as given what I saw this could be a set up for someone who would come in and not know what's up. Next,at 8:35a,saw Mimi,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.28.She was on S.Pablo and Isabella with a pit bull that was black and white. She didn't see me which was good as I certainly didn't want to talk to her with the dog present. Next,at 8:55a,met Peaches,BSW,40-45 yrs old,slim-build, and went to a spot on Curtis and Grand Av.and did the deed for $20. Service was good and will repeat if I get the chance. This was in the same area and while there sawD.D,BSW,who I saw in Pt.37,but let her pass me by because she was drunk.She didn't see me.At about the same time,saw Little Coco,BSW,who I last met in Pt.29,and Charmaine,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.33.I passed on both for today although Little Coco was ready. Went up S.Pablo Av.to the I-580 fwy but did not see anyone else out so I went back towards Grand Av.At 9:50a,met Erdell,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.10 on 9-4-07. This time we went to the spot on Curtis St.and did the deed for $20. Service was ok and will repeat. At 10:30a,saw Carol,BSW,who I last met in Pt.25,and Mary,BSW,who I last met in Pt.18. I passed on Carol and Mary due to having to get back to S.Francisco,but missed my ride into the city. Mary had a little attitude so missing out on her was no big deal;with Carol it was because I didn't have time. At.10:40a,met Eureka,BSW,25-30 yrs old at Grand and Market. She wanted to go to the Isabella spot where I was with Myesha,BSW,earlier but I suggested going over to Grand and Curtis where I been earlier with Erdell,BSW. She agreed,went with me and did the deed for $20. Service was OK and will repeat. It turns out that I seen her in Pt.35 when I was with Lola,BSW,on Mead St-she had come out of a house to take out some trash but I was with Lola at the time so I could not see her then. For D.D Hunter,Eureka is just your type-big titties and a nice figure.She has very short hair and likes to wear large sunglasses. By now it was 11a and I had to call it a day-I was late to work,but Eureka made it worthwhile. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
06-10-08, 02:34
Arrived in town on 6-9-08 at 8:10am. On Mead St,was approached by 2 BSW's in a grey Infiniti car-they wanted me to get in,but I declined due to the fact that there were too many people around and that it may have been a jack-move set up. I might be willing to check them out later if we are someplace by ourselves. At Mead and S.Pablo Av,saw Vivian,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.30 on 3-5-08, but she didn't see me. She was with a few guys,so I passed on her for today. Went up S.Pablo Ave to the I-580 fwy but did not see anyone else out. At 9:20a,saw Denise,BSW,who I last met in Pt.29 on 2-26-08. She was near the laundromat on S.Pablo and Mead St. She called out to me and was ready but I passed on her for today. At 9:30a, met Tonya,BSW,who I last met in Pt.29. Went to the spot on Isabella St.and did the deed for $25. Service was good and all went well. Things have changed in the spot since I last visited-most of the occupants have moved,which was good as it made this visit more relaxed. Last,at 10a on S.Pablo and Mead,saw Diamond,BSW,who I last met in Pt.35; and Tasha,BSW,who I last met in Pt.37. Neither one saw me,but Diamond has short black hair now instead of the red/black hair she had before. Called it a day as I did not want to be late for work again and went back to S.Francisco. Hope This Helps.

DD Hunter
08-27-08, 06:15
Recently made the rounds on SPA and Ashby, met up with TJ, BSW, thick and 54DDD but kinda rushed service for a Jackson. May or may not repeat depending on service conditions. She's usually out at the same spot in the evenings, no digits but nice to see there are thick SWs here and there.

Peace,

DD Hunter

Luvyoungskanks
12-31-08, 18:15
I met up with a petite redbone crack head(I dont remember her name) east 14th(high numbers) near the walgreen's?

I took her to a empty house in the area and for 30 got mish, doggy, cbj(then I took it of and shot on her face)

I've been hot for this girl since summer and it was okay, home girl need's to wash that kit kat, she stinks

Stormrider
01-21-09, 00:53
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I ran across it while following another link for a professional article (No, my career has nothing to do with pimping or hoing, that's just a hobby) and this seemed the closest area to post. I thought that you guys might be interested. If I have the wrong thread please feel free to repost. I hope it wasn't any of you. Be careful out there.

"Concord man beaten, robbed after being lured by prostitutes
By Robert Salonga
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 01/19/2009 09:07:13 AM PST
Updated: 01/20/2009 06:27:06 AM PST

CONCORD — A man was beaten and robbed early Sunday morning and may have been lured into the attack by prostitutes he picked up at a convenience store, police said.

The victim, a 22-year-old Concord resident, lost his two front teeth and suffered severe bruising and cuts to his face in the attack, during which he lapsed in and out of consciousness, said Concord police Cpl. Kerry Cerletti.

Two women have been arrested in connection with the robbery, and two men remain at large, Cerletti said. The attack was reported about 4:25 a.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of Detroit Avenue after officers got a call from the victim reporting that he had been robbed.

A witness saw two men standing over the victim, but they ran away when the witness yelled at them. Soon after, a gray Toyota Camry containing the men and two women was seen driving away from the scene.

Police spotted the vehicle speeding on Monument Boulevard and gave chase, only to lose sight of it and then relocate it, abandoned, on Ramer Court, a few blocks off Monument. Officers found two women hiding in some bushes.

From his hospital bed, the victim, who admits he was intoxicated when he was attacked, identified the two women as associates of the men who beat him, Cerletti said. The victim told police that after a night of partying, he and a friend went to a 7-Eleven store near Lacey Lane and Monument Boulevard where they ran into Heather Daniels, 19, of Antelope, and Taryn Dexter, 18, of Newark.

After a conversation, the women got into the victim's car and he drove to an apartment complex on Detroit Avenue. When he got out of the car, he was beaten and robbed. His wallet was later found in the Camry. Where the victim's friend went is unclear.

The two female suspects admitted to being prostitutes and that they were present for the attack, but said they didn't know the two men who robbed the victim, despite being seen in the same car shortly afterward, Cerletti said.

It was later learned that the Camry was reported stolen in Stockton. Police are pursuing leads about the two outstanding suspects based on evidence found inside the car, Cerletti said.

Daniels and Dexter were booked into West County Jail in Richmond on suspicion of robbery and assault. Each was held on $150,000 bail.

Robert Salonga covers public safety. Reach him at 925-943-8013 or #######@bayareanewsgroup.com."

(Email address obscured per forum guidelines)

Solo Man
01-28-09, 14:40
Picked up a BSW last night and recieved a nice BJ. She was petite and said she was 18 and goes by Penelope. Very nice and very accommodating! I hope to see her in the future. She was off of International and 56th.

Solo Man
01-28-09, 14:44
Any of you guys know of any slim, petite LSW's in Oakland area?

Any girls you suggest?

Please let me know!

Solo Man
01-28-09, 14:50
I met up with a petite redbone crack head(I dont remember her name) east 14th(high numbers) near the walgreen's?

I took her to a empty house in the area and for 30 got mish, doggy, cbj(then I took it of and shot on her face)

I've been hot for this girl since summer and it was okay, home girl need's to wash that kit kat, she stinksHey Luvyoungskanks, any other petite ones around that area that you're familar with?

Have you seen her around lately?

Solo Man
02-04-09, 12:06
Picked up a WSW last week by the name of Beautiful. She a hot red head chick that loves to sing and even belted out a tune in my car. We hooked up and she had a hotel room not far away. We had mish and overall she wasn't bad at all. Definitely would love to try her again.

Solo Man
02-05-09, 11:25
Was cruising Inty late yesterday afternoon and last night and there was so much LE action. Guys getting pulled over all night long. I guess I'll have to lay low for a while.

Be careful out there boys!

Member #6586
02-18-09, 04:49
I found a young, cute, short, well groomed BSW with a good attitude in Berk on San Pablo Ave this evening. After the formalities I asked if BBBJ was on the menu she thougt about it for a 10 seconds while looking me over and said she would for 60 since I am so clean cut. I then asked about BBFS. She was like whaaat ummm no! After about 10 seconds of silence from me she looked me over, you have any disease? Me, of course not! She, can you do $100? Me, I got $80. Her, you better NOT creampie me. We found a spot to car date in Berk. Once the clothes were off in my SUV she smelled freshly showered, I could not resist DATY. She was like what are you doing? In about 30seconds she was grabing the back of my head mashing my tounge against her clit! Can you say suffuckation! Her clit got all nice and swollen. She then returned the favor with a nice bbbj. After a few minutes of that, I laid her back for some mish bbfs. She reminded me again, do not cum in my pussy! Before I could cum some pedestrian passed by and spooked us both. She invited me to meet her at her apartment in DT/OAK tomorrow. She wants me to DATY in the comfort of her own place so she can reach the big O. She told me it would the same menu for $50 since I did not get to finish :)

I have been out of the game since mid June 2008 trying to deal with sex addiction so that is why I stopped posting. I fell off the wagon, sorry to let you gents down.

Member #6586
02-18-09, 05:02
I never cruise International waaay to sketchy for my white ass!

While dealing with my sex addiction over the last year and weaning (pun intended) off pussy I did stop off of San Pablo Ave and obtain a BBBJ once from a cute young BSW and the last one in June, (not counting tonight) a mid 20's blonde SW who was not addicted to smack or crack...I know hard to beleive but the economy is shit. She would not give me her digits because she only comes out every so often. She did an excellent bbbj w/cim for $60.

Now tonight before I ran into the little honey in the last post, I picked up an even cuter BSW who flat refused to allow even a bbbj so I politely let her out of the car. Hit and miss.

Alright gents I will let you know if I hook up with Temeka tomorrow...I know bbfs is nuts. Then it's back on the wagon!

Take care!

LynnMan
02-22-09, 10:01
Hi mongers,
I will be coming to the SFO area in the summer, I'm looking for affordable accomodation, like the YMCA, boarding house for men or something similar. I'd appreciate any info, ragrding such places in San Leandro, Oakland, SFO, including address and phone numbers.
LM

Heavy Dog
06-24-09, 02:25
Arrived in town on 8-21-09 at 9:00a. This was my first time in town in 10 months,so I looked in on some of the spots I have used in the past. On Mead St.one of the two spots was closed down but on Isabella St. both spots were still there although one of them looks like vagrants have taken over-when I was last in town new owners appeared to have taken over and had cleaned up real well,but when I checked on it on this day it had been trashed up again. At 9:10a,Met Carol,BSW,50-55 yrs old,and Lola,BSW,60-65 yrs old on Athens St.near San Pablo Av. I was going to partake with Carol at first but she couldn't make her mind up,so I went to one of the spots on Isabella St.with Lola and did the deed for $20. At 10:00a,met Shay,BSW,30-35 yrs old at Mead St.and San Pablo Av. Did not partake as my time was limited and I wanted to get up to 32nd St. to see what was going on. At 10:30a I was approached by a BTSW,but declined as there was a fight going on in the park at 32nd St. and I felt it was best to leave. Last,at 11am,met Lesa,BSW,40-45 yrs old back at 26th and San Pablo,but had to pass on her as it was time for me to get to work. Lola did tell me that LE had been trying to clean up the area and to be careful. I got that impression once I went over to Mead St.earlier-it was a spot that had a good number of people in it when I was in town before. Called it a day at this point. All of the SW's that I met today are people that I have met in past reports. Hope This Helps.

Flicker
06-30-09, 20:38
Went out cruising in Oakland late Thursday night. Ran up and down International for a good two hours. Lots of BSWs, but I was looking for WSW.- not a one to be found. Switched over to SPA for another hour or so, from Richmond to the Greyhound station. Lots of BSWs, not a single WSW. I finally picked up a BSW around SPA/Oregon, late teens or early 20s talking on her cell phone. She hopped in the car, name was Treece ('trice? ). I didn't get a good vibe, attitude-wise. She offered BBBJCIM for. 4 and I tried. 2, then. 3. She wouldn't budge, so I ditched her.- maybe not a good decision, but it worked out in the end.

I headed back toward International, but ended up making a detour in downtown Oakland. Couple of nice looking BSWs at 14th/B'way. I decided to give up on the white chick quest, and picked up Leanna. Early to mid 20s, tall and striking. Excellent skills and attitude, . 2 for BBBJCIM.

Heavy Dog
07-01-09, 01:31
Arrived in town on 6-29-09 at 8:30a. At 9am,met T.T,BSW,30-35 yrs old at San Pablo and Myrtle Av. Went to her spot nearby on Linden St.and did the deed for $20. After finishing with T.T,met Mahoghany,BSW,25-30 yrs old at the same spot but did not partake. Mahoghany has a large scar on her upper right arm between her elbow and shoulder-maybe from surgery or a injury. Per T.T's advice,I passed on her for today as she described her as being "not wrapped to tight in the head. I will see if that holds true later. Next,at 9:45a,met Lala,BSW,25-30 yrs old at S.Pablo and Isabella near the San Pablo Liquor store.Went to her spot on Myrtle St.off W.Grand Av.and did the deed for $20. As we were walking back to San Pablo Av,we saw Mimi,BSW,30-35 yrs old in the same spot that I mentioned in Pt.6 where there were problems. It looks like that she has moved back in and has a large brown pit bull with her. Mimi seems to like pit bulls-she owned a white/black colored one once when I saw her on another occasion. I'm glad she wasn't home when I checked last week or I might have been eaten when I went into the spot. Of course I passed on her-and won't be going into this spot for awhile. Last,at 11a,met Sharon,BSW,40-45 yrs old on W.Grand Av between Isabella and West St. Had to pass on her due not having enough time but will try to check her out in the future. T.T,Lala and Mimi are all SW's that I have met in previous reports. Called it a day and had to go to Maritime St. to get my truck to go home. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
07-17-09, 01:27
Came in town on 7-15-09 at 9am. At 9:10a,saw Charmaine,BSW,who I last met in Pt.31. She has lost weight and didn't recognize me,which was Ok given what my past experiences with her have been. She was on S.Pablo Av.near Isabella St. At 9:25a,met Dawn,BSW,25-30 yrs old at 27th and Market St. Went to the spot on Isabella St.and did the deed for $20. I have met Dawn in the past but can't remember which report it was in. Last,at 10a,met Shay,BSW,who I last met in Pt.41. She was on 27th St between Market and S.Pablo. Went to her spot on Market St.and did the deed for $20. Met a BSW at 32nd and S.Pablo near the park but did not get her name but she tried to make a pass at me. I had to decline as it was time for me to get to Maritime St.to pick my truck up for the trip home,but I will look for her the next time I am in town. I checked the spot on Linden St.where T.T,BSW,that I met in Pt.42 was staying but it looks like LE or the property owner has come in and ran them out-everthing was boarded up,so I called it a day at that point. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
07-25-09, 01:58
Arrived in town on 7-23-09 at 9:30a. Met Sharon,BSW,who I last met in Pt.42 at 32nd and San Pablo Av.at 9:50a. This time,we couldn't do the deed because she was working in one of the stores nearby. I told her that was Ok and we would hook up later. At 10a,met Sunshine,BSW,25-30 yrs old at Isabella and S.Pablo. Went to the spot on on Isabella St.that I mentioned in Pt.42 where I saw Mimi,BSW,who at the time had a large pit bull dog living there with her. I made Sunshine aware of this,but she told me that Mimi was not home,which turned out to be true. On our way to the spot,met Charmaine,BSW,who I saw last week in Pt.43. Charmaine also confirmed that Mimi was not home. Went to the spot and did the deed for $20. Service was Ok and I may repeat in the future. As we leaving,someone came into the spot and asked if we knew who owned it; we both said we did not know. Maybe they were undercover LE. Either way,it was a close call and maybe this explains why Mimi was not there. Last,saw Lala,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.42 at Grand and Market but she did not see me-she was with someone,so I passed on her for today. By now it was 10:40a and time for me to go to Maritime St. to get my truck. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
08-02-09, 01:45
Arrived in town on 7-31-09 at 8:30a. At 8:45a,checked on the Isabella St spot that I mentioned in Pt.44 as being overrun by vagrants and was trashed up. I guess the owner came in and boarded everthing up and cleaned out the trash as it was spotless today. But.as a precaution I decided against doing any deeds with any of the SW's today as I felt the area might be under LE surveilance. At 9:10a,saw Tonna,BSW,who I last met in Pt.38 at W.Grand and Market St. Today,she was high on something and had a bit of an attitude,so I passed on her. I am sure once she calms down it will be business as usual. Went up to 34th and S.Pablo Av.and looked around but did not see any one else out. At 10:25a,saw Carol,BSW,on 24th and MLK Blvd near the church. I last saw her in Pt.41. We spoke briefly and I continued on. Next,at Isabella and West St,met Little Coco,BSW,who I last met in Pt.39. I passed on her as well as we were too close to the spot on Isabella. Last,saw Ducktail,BSW,on W.Grand and Isabella but she was with her kids,so I played it off and told her I would see her later. I last met her in Pt.32-she looks like she has cleaned up a little as far as drugs go-maybe that's why she was with her kids. Maybe time will tell. Called it a day and went back to Maritime St.to get my truck to go home. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
08-10-09, 01:58
Arrived in town at 9:00a. At 9:15a,met Sunshine,BSW,who I last met in Pt.44 at the San Pablo Market at Isabella and S.Pablo. I passed on her for today due to the fact that I was using the ATM inside the store and did not want her to see how much I was taking out. She apologized for her behavior in our first meeting and said she will be more cooperative next time. I told her that was OK and I would see her later. Next,at 9:30a,met Nikki,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.32. She was on 24th and Linden walking toward Adeline,so I figured she must be living in that area. Spoke briefly and continued back to San Pablo Av. At 9:40a,met Lala,BSW,who I last saw in Pt.44. Went to the spot on Isabella St.and did the deed for $20. On the way to the spot,met Charmaine,BSW,who I last met in Pt.44. She appears to have taken over the Isabella St.spot and wanted a $5 cut of the action. I said that I would take care of her when we were done. Went back to San Pablo Av.and met Tanya,BSW,20-25 yrs old,at Mead St.and S.Pablo Av.at 10a. We first went to the spot on Isabella St,but were interupted by Charmaine,BSW who I had spoken to earlier. She,along with her homeboy-a short,dark-skinned Black Male came into the spot and demanded her $5 cut as mentioned earlier.I told her we were finishing up and would give it to her when I came out. She agreed and tried to tell the homie this,but he tried to demand a cut as well. I gave Charmaine her cut and was exiting the spot along with Tanya. As we were on the way out,I noticed that he was carrying as box cutter in his pocket and tried to flash it as if to intimidate me while he continued to demand his cut. Upon exiting,I told him that it was not going down like that and that I do business with Charmaine,not him. He pretended to call "his brother" on his cell phone and told me this,but I told him that when he came and if I was still around we would settle things then. I could have sprayed him with my tear gas if he had tried something,but I think he had second thoughts once we were out in the open and everyone could see what was going down. I think I will find another spot since things here have become to dangerous. Met up with Tanya on West St.near Grand Av.and went to her hotel room nearby and finished the deed and gave her $40-$20 for the outside deed and $20 for the inside deed. Tanya has a huge clit which made this whole thing worthwhile. It's possible that maybe she and Charmaine were working together,but once we got to her room all went well and she assured me if I wanted to visit there would be no problems. Tanya is brown-skinned,5'2-5'4 and has big legs and brown eyes. I will stop by her spot next week and see how it goes then. Called it a day at that point and went back to Maritime St. for the trip home. Hope This Helps.

Tortellini
08-13-09, 19:12
I aapreciate all the posts especially from Heavy. After surveying the area for a while, found a cute WSW blonde on Martin Luther King & Sycamore. When I drove by she gave me that puppy eyed look and went around the block. Blondie hooped in and asked if I was uncle leo and said no. Next she pulled down my shorts and gave a sample bbbj with her wet lips. Great intro. Ended up parking and took it fairly deep and modified her technique to make me explode. Yet, was nervous since I did not know the area which rarely occurs. Sweet blonde and told me there are only 2-3 WSW's in the area.

A few days later drove down International at night and saw all thd pros out. Too sketchy at night. Came back during the day & saw a very cute Latina in the car next to me. Her friend pulled over and she got in my car. We ended up parking and let me take a few pictures while giving a very deep cbbbj. I usually do not like the latex yet her thick lips sucked me good & hard. She had a nice healthy rack with perky nipples. Was a nice show.

After dropping her off, saw a pretty brunette wsw get picked up. Was headed the same way and was hoping for leftovers. She ended up getting dropped off at a hotel and managed to say hi. Went to her room, laid on the bed while she slowly took off her clothes. She was a healthy, curvy girl with a nice perky ass (butt man).During the covered bj my hands roamed and was very nice for only taking 1/2 in her mouth. Popped and let me take a few pictures.

Had fun & will post pics soon!

Heavy Dog
08-18-09, 02:15
Arrived in town on 8-16-09 at 9am. At 9:30a,met Tanya,BSW,who I met last week in her room near S.Pablo Av.and Isabella. She had given me her phone number during our last meeting and told me to call her,which I did before going to see her. The session went well and although I spent more-$35 instead of $20,she was worth it. She told me that Charmaine,BSW and the homie she had with her had moved out of the area. They were the ones who approached me last week at the Isabella St.spot while Tanya and I were in it demanding a cut of the action. Needless to say this did help make things more relaxed this time around. On my way out of Tanya's room,met Diane,BSW,who I last met back in '07 but can't remember the report. She used to stay in a VW motorhome that she kept on W.Grand Av. Stopped in her room and did a quick deed for $20. She still has the attitude but the service was a little better. Next,went over to Athens St.to see if I could find a new spot and may have found one-it is not far from the Isabella spot and you can see a little bit of the Isabella spot as well. Back on San Pablo Av,at 10:30a,met Carol,BSW,who I last met in Pt.44. She was at 24th St,but seemed to be high on something,so I left her alone. Last,at 11a,met Denise,BSW,who I last met in Pt.32 and 34. This is where it gets interesting-I thought when I first saw her,she was a he-due to the fact she has large hands and a somewhat deep voice. But,today she had on a blue print dress-before,she had on shorts. It didn't dawn on me who I had met until we got to her room nearby and went inside as to who she was. I noticed as we entered she had tried to conceal a steak knife near a TV,but this didn't alarm me. I was more worried that I had picked a man in disguise. As it turned out,she was all woman,and as I mentioned with Tanya last week,has a big clit as well. The deed set met back $30,but not a bad price considering the service was good. I would use caution if you deal with Denise however because she did try to pick my pocket,then tried to play it off as a joke. But,even had she been sucessful she would have been disappointed as I only keep about $5 in it-anything that I intend to spend I keep seperate. I will try her and Tanya again next week and report then. Maybe Carol will be ready to try the Athens St.spot. For Tortellini,I am glad my posts have helped you and please be careful if you partake in any of the areas I have described as W.Oakland is bad in the areas I have been in. By now it was 11:30a and had to call it a day as I had to get to Maritime St.to get my truck. Hope This Helps.

Motobone
08-18-09, 05:03
I aapreciate all the posts especially from Heavy. After surveying the area for a while, found a cute WSW blonde on Martin Luther King & Sycamore. When I drove by she gave me that puppy eyed look and went around the block. Blondie hooped in and asked if I was uncle leo and said no. Next she pulled down my shorts and gave a sample bbbj with her wet lips. Great intro. Ended up parking and took it fairly deep and modified her technique to make me explode. Yet, was nervous since I did not know the area which rarely occurs. Sweet blonde and told me there are only 2-3 WSW's in the area.

A few days later drove down International at night and saw all thd pros out. Too sketchy at night. Came back during the day & saw a very cute Latina in the car next to me. Her friend pulled over and she got in my car. We ended up parking and let me take a few pictures while giving a very deep cbbbj. I usually do not like the latex yet her thick lips sucked me good & hard. She had a nice healthy rack with perky nipples. Was a nice show.

After dropping her off, saw a pretty brunette wsw get picked up. Was headed the same way and was hoping for leftovers. She ended up getting dropped off at a hotel and managed to say hi. Went to her room, laid on the bed while she slowly took off her clothes. She was a healthy, curvy girl with a nice perky ass (butt man).During the covered bj my hands roamed and was very nice for only taking 1/2 in her mouth. Popped and let me take a few pictures.

Had fun & will post pics soon!Do you have names/digits to go with the wsw's? Thanks for the info--I would love to see the pics.

Be safe,

Moto

Heavy Dog
09-11-09, 01:59
Arrived in town on 9-08-09 at 1:00a. Did not partake today,but did a quick cruise on San Pablo Av.from the I-580 fwy to W.Grand Av. and did not see much other than Diane,BSW,who I last met in Pt.47. She was outside of the spot that we used in Pt.47 but I had my truck with me,so I could not stop. There were a few other BSW's on W.Grand Av.between S.Pablo and Adeline but they were nothing to write home about. I felt that it was best to call it a night as LE was cruising the areas heavily-something they usually don't do-but I felt it was too risky as I saw them frisking a few people along S.Pablo Av. Called it a night and went to the hotel after taking my truck to Maritime St. This may be my last report for awhile as I will be on a run to Phoenix starting next week. Hope This Helps.

Ampfinder
10-03-09, 02:18
40 pounds over the pic. I TOFFT.
Don't make the same mistake. If anyone can take me to a AAMP tonight, I would appreciate it.

Jon Gris
10-30-09, 16:22
Hi

Usually post on the Mass board but gonna be in the Oakland area on the 9th and would like to sample some local talent. Any reccomendations? Looking for a massage some different options either post of PM me and if you guys are in the New England area drop me a PM and I can steer you in the right direction.

F Nord
12-21-09, 02:23
Just got back from driving Int'l, 9-9:30, from the mid-teens to the Goodwill. Saw a lot of possible action (mostly BSWs, a couple latin) but nothing that floated my boat. I was about to head toward Berkeley and see what AMPs were open when I noticed a WSW at a busstop by a vacant lot. One of the prettiest working girls I've ever seen. Not that I'm into petite girls necessarily, but she was about 5', 100#, long brunette. Looked kind of like the chick in the Twilight movies, but skinnier and with a lip stud. (For a white girl, though, she spoke with a totally ghetto accent. That was a little weird.) She said she'd turned 18 3 days before, but she's been working about 4 months.

She said that because of the new piercing, her mouth was out of the question. She offered FS for.7. Since we were in my car and she didn't have a spot, I suggested .6 and she agreed. We crossed the freeway to a warehouse with a dark loading dock I'd been to before. (Now she's got a spot.)

I'm no stud, but I think she genuinely enjoyed it, if the wet seat and moans were any indication. Tight. If I get a xmas bonus this year, I'm going back.

Blackpanther69
12-24-09, 13:15
Hit the SanP. Stroll. Thaxs to the great reports. Picked up a little slim in the area of 580. 19y/o BSW, 100lbs. Spinner type body. But I heard a strange sound when she breath. I realized she had a trach. Damn. Fucked her anyway! Yea I know. But for 20 and nut is a nut from the back. Can't reminber name. Then, I drove to INt. And at about 54th st. Saw 3 BSW very nice 9's. First thought was keep it moving. Glad I didn't found Joy at 90th st and INt. I give her a seven. Nice body, decent face, great service, and deep throat. 30 for BJ. On my drive back in the direction of 54th, the 3 BSW were still on there, but around the corner LEO x4 had a car stopped. The decoys never moved.

Luvyoungskanks
01-12-10, 03:34
Happy new year mongers! it's been awhile since i've posted last many months i've been dating jada skies aka lil bit(with all the bbbjs, cowgirl, lay down doggy daty and 69's i was very happy) but now she's moving on so im looking for a new regular

i like'em young and nasty, could any of you bro's out there help me out?

Blackpanther69
01-12-10, 07:04
Decided to hit the San P stroll 0800 a.m. To my surprise, yea right, hoes were fucking for a buck and doing something strange for some change. In the area of grey hound found a little Rican walking. Called her self Tiffany. Said she was 24 and working. Quoted 40 for f.s. Off to my place. She smoked a lil purp and was ready to fuck. After a late breakfast and shower she was asleep. After a refreshing nap, she was ready smoke and fuck again. Busted 4 nuts, bbbj, cfs and 10 hours servicing. Skills were a 7, cant take a thick stick.

Blackpanther69
01-12-10, 07:16
Found this gem. 19 Black and Asian mix. CFS one hour 80. Unrushed. Great lips for head. Most important she will come to you if you’re a repeated consumer. Which I have.

Luvyoungskanks
01-12-10, 13:27
Decided to hit the San P stroll 0800 a.m. To my surprise, yea right, hoes were fucking for a buck and doing something strange for some change. In the area of grey hound found a little Rican walking. Called her self Tiffany. Said she was 24 and working. Quoted 40 for f.s. Off to my place. She smoked a lil purp and was ready to fuck. After a late breakfast and shower she was asleep. After a refreshing nap, she was ready smoke and fuck again. Busted 4 nuts, bbbj, cfs and 10 hours servicing. Skills were a 7, cant take a thick stick.

Good report

could you pm me her number?

Bus Nut
06-22-10, 15:27
Picking up a group at the Amtrak station in Oakland. Had about a half hour layover so walked to sandwich shop. Saw thick BSW who asked if I wanted to spend some time with her. Declined due to lack of time but was a bit surprised since even though near questionable areas this place is usually kept pretty clean, since it's a tourist area.

Picked up my group and headed out.

Bus Nut

Bus Nut
06-24-10, 11:06
I borrowed a car from a friend (since I'm stuck in this town for a few days) and went cruising around about dusk.

On San Pablo I found a blond (with color hair highlights - red and blue tint) and tats on both arms. Spoke totally ghetto but understandable. She calls herself Clarissa, said she is 20. About 5'1" or so. Asked her if she needed a ride, she said she did, and she got into the car and we chatted for a bit. As is usually the case, it didn't take long for her to admit she was working, she showed me her cute little "B" boobies and introduced herself to junior with a kiss.

So, back to my hotel we went. The deal was for .4 FS so I went for it.

Once in the room things were pretty standard, she started with BBBJ and was going for the cover. I negotiated a bit of a change - multi-pop and the BBBJ was to be CIM. She said OK, we agreed on a price change, and then she offered CIMWS for another .05 which I promptly agreed to.

The BBBJ was good, not spectacular, but she knew how to make it last, and then, true to her negotiations, had her protein shot.

From there the cover went on. No DFK, but she did allow some LFK towards the end when she was really getting into it. We spent a good 90 minutes having fun. Total damage was .8 for 3 pops.

Her only bad point was that she likes weed - a lot! She wanted to do a bowel in the car (to which I had to refuse) and asked 4 times in the room if she could do a bowel. She said it makes her "perform" better. Again, I had to refuse. And although not intense, she had a weed smell about her.

When I dropped her off, I had to go around to block to get headed the right direction, she was smoking a blunt as I came around.

She has no digits and when I offered her a phone, she said she is "prohibited" from having one. She did not explain but I am pretty sure it was for the usual reasons.

Body 8, Face 8, Service 9 Attitude 8 worth the time. As always, YMMV.

Bus Nut

Motobone
06-25-10, 01:51
Hey bus-
Great report! I am in the east bay a little, I usually am looking around in S.F., but I keep an eye out everywhere. What part of S.P.ave?

skeetm
09-24-10, 07:38
Three months and no reports??? Is Oakland worth a visit or should I stay in San Fran???

Arigatō
Skeet

Blackpanther69
10-18-10, 21:02
Found Black Diamond on RedBook. Com here is her ad:

http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/DCForumID202/196175.html

First time trying RB and I had great success. Just in case you can't click on link I uploaded her pictures. Now, to the service, CBJ with tounge ring, great suction, sound effects of a Jada Fire. Over 20mins of head without complant. Spinner type body. Rides like she is going somewhere. Bust my nut doggie while slamming the pussy. Still no complaints. Didn't rush and took the dick like a woman. She didn't say anything about a tip but I tipped her 20.140 wasn't bad for a porn star experience.

Pansolo
10-24-10, 20:30
I wish I had found this site earlier, while I was travelling the country on vacation. Anyway, I thought I'd share what I know of San Pablo Ave in Oakland as it is today.

My current favorite BSW, Sandra, hangs out on 32nd St. Fairly cute and pettite, in her 30's, she looks like a 16 year old from a block away. I don't know what she does with other guys, but I can take her home for half an hour for.4 BBBJ, BB fuck in any position I want, light kissing, never a clock watcher, always wet, always cums. A freak by her own admission. Husband in jail, doesn't use drugs except weed, totally sweet and trustworthy. Small tits and a small belly from having had 3 kids. Usually out by 5am, then 11 for lunch break, and 5pm.

On the same spot across the street is a skinny, black, tallish girl that always wears a skirt or wrap around her waist and a hat or cap. Goes by Jazmin. Beautiful 22 year old, unfortunately hitting the pipe. Educated and well spoken, a little paranoid but sweet. .2 will get you anything you want. I take her home, pretty good BBBJ, fuck her raw and cum inside of her. She talks a lot and might raid your fridge for a sandwich.

Athena aka Marie hangs around the lower numbered streets just before West Grand. Personality is hit or miss depending on the amount of drugs ingested at the time. Amazing BBBJCinM, wet and deep; non quitter, *Once a beautiful girl, this blonde's legs are scarred, hands and feet swollen and most likely has HIV. Did I mention the amazing BJs? Blink and she'll be sticking a needle into her ass right in your car.

Cupcake is a trip. On Grand just before it meets SP, night and day. Going on 7 kids, on drugs but you probably won't be able to tell. Short with an amazing fat ass and thighs. Pretty sane, just looks a mess most of the time. I don't even want to picture what the inside of her mouth looks like, but it feels soo good. .2 or pretty much whatever you want to give her will get you a short BJ and a fuck. I recall fucking her while she was pregnant once. That was hot.

I only dated Shorty a couple of times, mainly because I found cheaper pussy, but at the time it was the best BBBJ around. Always starts by licking your balls. Deep throat and wet. .4 plus.05 for a lottery ticket. Unfortunately whatever she's smoking has got her twiching down the track. Tiny, light skinned, mean looking, usually wearing a one color, one piece dress. If you got.4.5 to spend on a kick ass BJ, go for it.

Those are the regulars on SP for the last few years. There are others of course, I'll tell you about them as I remember them and as I fuck 'them. I've got tons of video I'll post on a remote site soon. Happy hunting!

Pansolo
10-30-10, 09:20

First time trying RB and I had great success. Just in case you can't click on link I uploaded her pictures. Now, to the service, CBJ with tounge ring, great suction, sound effects of a Jada Fire. Over 20mins of head without complant. Spinner type body. Rides like she is going somewhere. Bust my nut doggie while slamming the pussy. Still no complaints. Didn't rush and took the dick like a woman. She didn't say anything about a tip but I tipped her 20.140 wasn't bad for a porn star experience. I'm going to try this one. .8 is not bad for half an hour of that kind of service.

Pansolo
10-31-10, 12:11
Here's some video of Jazmin and Sandra mentioned in my report below.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1512/file15387.mp4

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1512/file15387.mp4

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2632/file15387s.mp4

I'll check later for any problems.

Luvyoungskanks
11-22-10, 00:16

First time trying RB and I had great success. Just in case you can't click on link I uploaded her pictures. Now, to the service, CBJ with tounge ring, great suction, sound effects of a Jada Fire. Over 20mins of head without complant. Spinner type body. Rides like she is going somewhere. Bust my nut doggie while slamming the pussy. Still no complaints. Didn't rush and took the dick like a woman. She didn't say anything about a tip but I tipped her 20. 140 wasn't bad for a porn star experience. Thanxxx for the info bro, I called a week ago but she did not have an incall site, I'll have to try again

Luvyoungskanks
11-22-10, 00:22
Three months and no reports? Is Oakland worth a visit or should I stay in San Fran?

Arigat&333;

SkeetOakland has plenty of ho's, though I myself have been getting dates from sipsap and rb

BayBoy
11-29-10, 19:03
Yesterday afternoon I was out cruising San Pablo Ave. It was the Berkeley / Emeryville / Oakland part of the Ave. Out on the 60s. I saw a little action out there. A couple of young black SWs, real cute, but one problem, their pimps were right next to them. Really turned me off.

I saw a HSW on about 63rd St. Tall, skinny, in her late 20s, but she had braces on her teeth. That turned me off. Saw a few others down by the freeway.

I didn't partake, just on a scouting party to report. Will go back later.

Heavy Dog
05-30-11, 13:21
I have been coming into town again since 5-04-11 and have cruised thru the San Pablo Av. Stroll a few times but have not had the time to go out and partake yet. I have seen some BSW's from the past: Lala, who still hang out near San Pablo and Isabella; Tanya the one with the large clit who was the last BSW I dated before going on the Phoenix run-she was at 28th and San Pablo by the bus bench. She is thick built, light-skinned with brown eyes and a large chest. Then, there is Tonya; she is brown-skinned with short reddish or brown hair and has a big butt and a small chest; she was on San Pablo and Isabella as well. Lola, BSW. 61 yrs old with gray hair was on West St. Between Isabella and Grand ave. On one ocassion. Last, I saw Little Coco-I think this one is who Pansolo calls Cupcake-I have heard she may go by this name as well in the same spot-West St. Btwn Isabella and Grand. I will be coming into town on a day off within the next month hopefully and will do a report then as I will have all day to look around. Lastly, It looks like the spot on Isabella that I had the problem with Charmaine, BSW, is still in business but I will take a closer look on the extended visit. I saw Charmaine at the AM-PM on Grand and Market St. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
06-08-11, 23:31
I went along International Bl. From 105th av. To High St. On 6-6-11 from 9pm to 10pm. Most of the SW's I saw were BSW's with a few LSW's from High St. To about 77th St. And were from 21-40 yrs of age. I did not have time to partake, but I plan to take another look later this week if time allows. This looks like a good place to score at night, but there were thugs / pimps around too, so caution would be advised. Hope This Helps.

Prowling Tom
06-20-11, 17:18
I was in town on business a little over a week ago so I took a cruise down INT and there were plenty of HOT SWs out on Friday evening. WSW, BSW, LSW showing as little as possible strutting up and down the street in super highheels. Most of them were between High and 55th or so. Although I did see some as far down as the 238 (where it's 14th). As the previous post warned, there were alot of thugs and LEO around so I just cruised and checked out the very fine ladies.

Heavy Dog
06-24-11, 11:22
Arrived in town on 6-18-11 at 6:30a. Went over to Isabella St. To check on the two spots that I had used in the past and found that the one where the two jack-move attempts that were mentioned in previous posts is now occupied by a hispanic family and the way it is set up now there is no possible way it can be used as they have now installed a security gate by the sidewalk-there was none before; the only one was up in the corridor just outside the spot. Now, there are two, and they are kept locked all the time and someone is inside 24 hrs a day. This may have been best as it was a bad spot even for a seasoned monger. Next, at 7am on San Pablo and Isabella, met Gee, BSW. 35-40 yrs old with a slim build with no chest to speak of. I had met her earlier in 2007. Went to her spot on

Member #6586
07-09-11, 05:57
Gentlemen,

After a really LONG hiatus I'm back. I gave up this hobby for a couple of years for a few reasons but now I'm back! I'm recently divorced (Dec) & tried "dating" you know, find a nice gal in my age range (early 40's) , make a connection etc. Shit! The past two divorced women I've been dating only have part time jobs & think just because were having sex I'm the meal ticket. Spoiled American women sheesh! Ok off my soap box.

So I l went hunting tnite (Fri 7/8) on the San Pab Ave. I like to look on the San Pab begining at 580 going North. Got there about 10pm, after crossing Ashbey Ave I noticed a tall, cute BSW & had to take a closer look. I rolled around the block & came up on her from the side street. I parked & got out of the car so I could see her upclose. For SW very nice 22y / o. 5'8".130lbs, med black skin, good looking (9) , body (8) no attitude. I chatted her up for a min outside my car, then we got in & did the real negotiation. I told her right off the bat I want a full hour GFE, she quoted 150, she had a no-tel room in Albany. We got there & both showered, didn't have to ask, she is very hygenic. Looking at her in the shower, wow! The only flaw was A-cup tits & her butt was not real firm but NOT fat. She's not into drugs except a little 420. Once in the bed we gave each other a nice massage, she BBBJ me. When it was my turn to massage I did a bad thing. As I was up massaging her back for 5 plus min she losened her legs a bit and the little man slipped in the snatch raw. She didn't say anything at first but then handed me a condom package. I had it between my fingers as I kept thrusting. I turned this honey over & DATY until she was bucking her hips skyward. I went to grab the rubber but she just pulled me in since I had already done so while she was belly down. She told me "just don't nut in me" we did mish while DFK wow! Total GFE! I turned her over doggy & went for awhile until time to pull out. We exchanged numbers & will hook up again, soon!

Take care gents!

Member #6586
07-09-11, 06:06
Oh BTW on that stretch of San Pab there were 5 BSW & 1 WSW all young & cute. Mine goes by the name Latrice. I paid her well & she treated me well.

I took a date to Napa last weekend, visit 3 winery, tasting fees, buy wine, plus lunch & no pussy! The 150 I spent on Latrice. Worth every penny!

Lucidchilovek
07-26-11, 08:36
I stopped at the Vallejo rest area while on I80 Sunday night at 10pm. While I was in a hurry and could not confirm it, I have a suspicion there were a few working girls hanging in their cards waiting to make contact. Anyone else have info on this. I will go back that way in about a week and will spend more time. Will report here.

Pansolo
08-11-11, 01:06
had it between my fingers as I kept thrusting. I turned this honey over & DATY until she was bucking her hips skyward. I went to grab the rubber but she just pulled me in since I had already done so while she was belly down. She told me "just don't nut in me" we did mish while DFK wow! Total GFE! I turned her over doggy & went for awhile until time to pull out. We exchanged numbers & will hook up again, soon! nts!Ahh, those were the days when I'd fuck them all bare, dfk, make them cum and nut in them (oops). Nice report. Now go test for trichomonas.

Member #6586
08-12-11, 02:56
I have banged her bareback two additional times in very close succesion. My dick still feels ok after 3+ weeks. I know it's not safe. I'm going to see if I can upload a couple of pics. She's a cuty! .

Pansolo
09-04-11, 19:48
I have banged her bareback two additional times in very close succesion. My dick still feels ok after 3+ weeks. I know it's not safe. I'm going to see if I can upload a couple of pics. She's a cuty! .Now I know why I've never seen her. Usually don't hang out on the Berkeley side of San Pablo. For their prices, I might as well have them delivered.

Snatch Lover
09-06-11, 18:12
Drove through spa earlier today saw one BSW on the corner of 33, nothing much to write about. Hopefully soon, I will have a good story to share. Allen Eire you Rock! I enjoyed to story. Recently stumbled onto this site, will post when I have usefull info to add.

Luvyoungskanks
11-30-11, 19:26
Here's some video of Jazmin and Sandra mentioned in my report below.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1512/file15387.mp4

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1512/file15387.mp4

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2632/file15387s.mp4

I'll check later for any problems.Nice vids! Where can I find these women who really seem to love their jobs? I would love to meet them!

Member #6586
12-11-11, 17:10
Ahh, those were the days when I'd fuck them all bare, dfk, make them cum and nut in them (oops). Nice report. Now go test for trichomonas.Pan,

You crack me the heck up. BTW just got STD tested. All clean. Nice vids man, really enjoyed them.

To other fellow mongers,

There are many nice finds in Oakland, just don't let the ho's run you, you run them. If they won't provide what your looking for the way you like it move on! I haven't reported as much lately....doing the website dating thing.

I bang Latrice every so so. She text me yesterday, couldn't do it, had my son all day.

AE out!

Member #6586
12-11-11, 17:16
Other pics of Latrice.

Snatch Lover
01-09-12, 05:09
So, found myself on SPA Sunday morning around 230 am after leaving a friends house. While getting gas on SPA, near 580feway, I noticed a young BSW, small spinner, walking towards my car. Asked if she needed a ride? She said "yes" and got in. Started driving south on SPA at which time she asked me to grab her frim be-cup breast, which I did without hesitation, she then reached over and grabbed junior. Came to agreement and headed to my spot. She started with great BBBJ, for 5 min or so, in which I kept from blowing my load. I then put cover on junior and began with doggie, which she had a great ass, we then switched to missionary where I finished. Said her name is Shay and gave me her digits. She is in early 20's, thin, firm be-cup, and nice round ass. Will def repeat.

BigRig987
08-20-13, 00:23
Stuck here in Richmond. Not much happening. Called a few girls and two say they will come visit me in a truck and never show. So call another one and again the same. I miss the old days. This area is slow specialy if you are in a bigrig. Getting girls to come see you is like pulling teeth.

Maybe next time or if any one has any good info PM. Can share in other area like SLC, MT, TX.

OaklandHomey
11-15-13, 20:13
Found this gem. 19 Black and Asian mix. CFS one hour 80. Unrushed. Great lips for head. Most important she will come to you if you’re a repeated consumer. Which I have.How to hook up?

Tadoo1
09-22-19, 23:31
Stay away from a provider with 845 2x6 xxxx area code she's bad news around the Oakland airport. Totally catfished not even the right pics, and demands money. Very aggressive watch out says she is from New York area.

IndiGuy80
01-13-21, 12:18
Hello fellow mongers,

Any info on Kate?

https://eastbay.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/9146509227/9809148.html

JonBeezyz
01-13-21, 17:42
Hello fellow mongers,

Any info on Kate?

https://eastbay.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/9146509227/9809148.htmlNone. Take one for the team and report back.

AJaxer11
05-18-21, 12:41
Seems like most of my regular sites are a no go here in NorCal, there's barely any info (RR, HX, USG). Any suggestions for a nice massage+HE or BJ? Escort or masseuse. Glad to share any intel about San Diego providers in return!

AJ.

HeavySet
12-05-22, 17:22
If you know the number for the C. Orgs, please message me, thanks!

OneShyJohn
12-07-22, 14:32
If you know the number for the C. Orgs, please message me, thanks!Check bedpage.

HeavySet
12-13-22, 14:22
To me it looks like PC, but has anyone sampled any of the postings from Pleasanton or Hayward, please PM me tia.

Mdernt
01-23-23, 01:44
Seen her on PD. Lots of reviews, but can't find anything else outside of pd.

Theoriginalsinner.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Rafael/theoriginalsinner

CunnyLover69
01-29-23, 15:07
Hey. just moves out here. If any of you would be kind enough to give any info about girls around here. I personally prefer skinny women but have been with a few Latinas with bbl. I have some info on AAMP in Orlando but that's all I can really offer.

StubbornMule
02-05-23, 20:04
Made an appointment with a provider in Concord named Trinity; her PD handle is Sweethands (https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sweethands420). She had a nice incall but that is the only positive thing I can say. When I walked in, she reeked. And I mean REEKED. Of BO. I honestly should have walked then but I was thinking with the little head. Massage was only ok, and had trouble finishing due to the smell. The donation is ridiculous as well, she wanted $275 for the hour. STAY AWAY!

RockNRoll72
04-01-23, 16:47
Curious if any of you have booked a session or know of someone who's booked for with Andrea Rosu? Been a fan of her's for as long as I can remember and will.

Be in Oakland in early May so I'm thinking of pulling the trigger and seeing her.

No HE on the table, so to speak, but seems like she'd be a really good time nonetheless.

- RnR.

Covid2020
09-30-23, 05:39
As title says, are there any clubs in bay area (sf, oakland, sj) where I can go and get some grinding? Ideally any hostess clubs like those in tijuana would be nice, but atleast some clubs where girls are not uptight and do engage in dancing and grinding would be nice. Any clubs where you can exclusively find black / latin women? New to bay area, went to oakland to feel the vibes tonight, was diappointed either its the reality or I was at looking at the wrong places. Also did a driveby of international blvd to see what's its like (not a street pickup partaker). Expected atleast few clubs on the blvd where you could find some pros to dance and grab with but nothing. How la frontera night club seems to be the only one, looked from outside doesn't seem to be happing. I see good number of mexican food trucks and people lining up, where do these people go to party? BAnyways your info is much appreciated.