PDA

View Full Version : I wish the Massage ladies would dress up

NewJeff
05-11-22, 15:21
Wouldn't it be nice if the spas rotated uniforms in different days? One day could be short shorts and T shirt, then bikinis, then camisoles, yoga pants, club dresses, and my absolute favorite. The cheongsam. The RI spas used to dress up. I definitely remember bikinis and tight dresses.

punteruk
05-12-22, 10:08
Oh man I totally agree. I would waste a lot of money on an MP that dressed the girls in pretty clothes or lingerie. My guess is it's too risky, as it's hard to deny any funny business if LEO stops in. I guess they could claim a cheongsam was a cultural element but it might be tricky not making a mess of it.

Sounds
05-12-22, 11:03
Wouldn't it be nice if the spas rotated uniforms in different days? One day could be short shorts and T shirt, then bikinis, then camisoles, yoga pants, club dresses, and my absolute favorite. The cheongsam. The RI spas used to dress up. I definitely remember bikinis and tight dresses.Try Canterbury in Worcester. Girls usually wear something sexier than the standard T-shirt and yoga pants.

NewJeff
05-13-22, 20:31
Try Canterbury in Worcester. Girls usually wear something sexier than the standard T-shirt and yoga pants.I have now that you mention it. I don't get out that way much though. I just wish it was more normalized in the industry. I understand that many women don't have "The goods" to wear anything too risqué, but I feel like a lot of them are mailing it in.

Oh man I totally agree. I would waste a lot of money on an MP that dressed the girls in pretty clothes or lingerie. My guess is it's too risky, as it's hard to deny any funny business if LEO stops in. I guess they could claim a cheongsam was a cultural element but it might be tricky not making a mess of it.I mean. Hooters waitresses are pushing the envelope. I think many spa women could safely step it up a notch. And the Cheongsam? Every movie I have ever seen that has an AMP scene has women wearing it. I look at it like an ER technician wearing scrubs, but sexier.