PDA

View Full Version : OPSEC. Operattional Security

Shier
05-11-22, 11:37
I thought I would start this thread on the topic of OPSEC, or "Operational Security", to share tips, tricks and info.

Whether you're married, single, dating or otherwise entangled, I think a common thing we all share at some level is the need to keep this world from intruding on "real life". Whatever your reason, sharing info on this could be useful. I'll start with a few, and perhaps a few questions.

1. Burner phones. I've heard this many times over the years and it is true. Don't use your "real" number for many reasons. How to achieve this is a question though. Do you get an actual physical phone? Use a "secret" texting app like "TextMe"? (what I'm currently using) Both have pros and cons. Physical burner phone is obviously a lot easier to use and it's almost impossible for anything on the burner to leak over onto your "real" phone. However I personally don't want to have a physical lying around that I might have to explain.

Also by the way, since masks are still being used these days, you can still go into a store with full mask, hat and sunglasses, buy a burner phone and charge it up using cash, and walk out. True anonymity. Just sayin.

I use TextMe and it is ok but the ads suck. And I've noticed it is very easy for it to get lost in the noise of life since it is not my primary messaging app. Several times I've opened it to discover messages I missed days ago. Ooops. This is a drawback particularly WRT sugaring. Pros don't get bent out of shape if you miss their texts, but SBs get really bent out of shape or worse yet, just won't ever reply back. I'm thinking of going premium to avoid the ads.

Any other ideas or info?

Itfcd
05-11-22, 11:48
I use Burner and it's <$50 a year. I tried TextMe and found it so fucking annoying I wouldn't pay for it even if it meant getting rid of the ads. Pretty sure Burner was cheaper for a year anyway.

You can leak info plenty of other ways, though, too. If you use electronic methods to pay someone, check your display names. Hell, check your Bluetooth settings; I found out one woman's real first name because it said "(Her name's) iPhone" on the available BT devices. That isn't even close to the stupidest screw-up I've seen someone make, though.

FarFarAway
05-11-22, 13:35
I use Burner and it's <$50 a year. I tried TextMe and found it so fucking annoying I wouldn't pay for it even if it meant getting rid of the ads. Pretty sure Burner was cheaper for a year anyway.

You can leak info plenty of other ways, though, too. If you use electronic methods to pay someone, check your display names. Hell, check your Bluetooth settings; I found out one woman's real first name because it said "(Her name's) iPhone" on the available BT devices. That isn't even close to the stupidest screw-up I've seen someone make, though.Google voice has a lot of pluses. I can log into it on a browser, so I never have to have my burner at home, I can stash it in a gym locker, or turn it off and bury it deep in a golf bag, but still have access to texts. It runs on my burner just fine. I use a TracFone burner, purchased as you describe. There is no way to track the burner to my real life.

Barkeater
05-11-22, 13:57
I have a ton of old phones lying around, but could never find something that cheap. All I need is a cheap sim, with texting and phone calls. Something I can use with prepaid cards.

Also, you can get a lifetime phone number for calling and text using Hushed, on Stack Social for about 30$. Pretty cheap, but the app is garbage and never works. Better off using google voice.

You can leak info plenty of other ways, though, too. If you use electronic methods to pay someone, check your display names. Hell, check your Bluetooth settings; I found out one woman's real first name because it said "(Her name's) iPhone" on the available BT devices. That isn't even close to the stupidest screw-up I've seen someone make, though.

Shier
05-11-22, 14:52

You can leak info plenty of other ways, though, too. If you use electronic methods to pay someone, check your display names. Hell, check your Bluetooth settings; I found out one woman's real first name because it said "(Her name's) iPhone" on the available BT devices. That isn't even close to the stupidest screw-up I've seen someone make, though.I've seen stupider, and the stupider was me. I posted some time back in the NoVA Sugarbabies thread. Got sloppy and lazy, let me real number get out, got scammed. Hard. I'll post a cautionary tale sometime when it doesn't cause flashbacks.

That's part of the impetus for me starting this thread, my increased focus on OPSEC.

Shier
05-11-22, 14:53
I have a ton of old phones lying around, but could never find something that cheap. All I need is a cheap sim, with texting and phone calls. Something I can use with prepaid cards.

Also, you can get a lifetime phone number for calling and text using Hushed, on Stack Social for about 30$. Pretty cheap, but the app is garbage and never works. Better off using google voice.Sometimes you'll read providers who won't answer a google voice number. Is there a way they can tell?

FarFarAway
05-11-22, 15:13
Sometimes you'll read providers who won't answer a google voice number. Is there a way they can tell?There are websites that will tell you the cell carrier based on the number, you can google to find them. If they go to the trouble to check up on you, they can definitely find that out. Some of us don't use 'providers', and prefer real sugarbabies, if you have established contact w / one on the sugar site, she shouldn't have any trouble with a GV #. If so, well, too bad. There are many fish in the sea.

Bunker Buster
05-11-22, 16:13
You can get a basic phone or use your old phone with their SIM card (which costs $1), then $25/ month gets you unlimited talk and text plus 3 GB of data.

Itfcd
05-11-22, 16:22

Also, you can get a lifetime phone number for calling and text using Hushed, on Stack Social for about 30$. Pretty cheap, but the app is garbage and never works. Better off using google voice.I find it to be pretty reliable; sometimes there's a bit of delay compared to the basic messaging app installed on a phone, but not often. Of course, I don't have relationship stuff to hide from anyone (wouldn't be doing this if I did), so I don't need 2 phones to begin with.

Opus Dog
08-04-22, 14:55
My burner phone now requires a photo ID to refill. The company changed the policy and now wants to verify everyone's PII. Any suggestions for a decent anonymous phone provider?

SlyFrog
08-05-22, 12:09
I used to use an at&t go phone. I could add money from going to an at&t store, or any 7-11. I am sure there are still options at any 7-11 that you can pay cash for.

I have since switched to using text-now so that I don't need to carry an extra phone. And it is free.

My burner phone now requires a photo ID to refill. The company changed the policy and now wants to verify everyone's PII. Any suggestions for a decent anonymous phone provider?.

SonChi
09-01-22, 21:59
I used to use an at&t go phone. I could add money from going to an at&t store, or any 7-11. I am sure there are still options at any 7-11 that you can pay cash for.

I have since switched to using text-now so that I don't need to carry an extra phone. And it is free.

.Even if you use a burner, but have your regular mobile with you when you play, you can get questioned. How? If your SO has loaded some Spyware or you are in a family location group like the app "Life360", be mindful that you can produce less accurate results by turning wifi off and turning your battery save function on. Without battery save function on, your phone is sharing location data all the time and you can get tracked.

P.S., AT&T is requiring ID at their store, I will try at 7-11, thanks.

SonChi
10-06-22, 09:58
We all copy and post, but don't forget to clear these often, especially on a device that your SO or anyone else can use.

I use Firefox Focus on my mobile and flush the entire wrb browsing session after peek as well. This app keeps no trace of your web activity browsed in that app.

Koolakulak
10-06-22, 10:22
Still using Google Voice, but looking for something else that allows me to put a password before the app opens up. Any recommendations that can better secure your communication?

Thank you.

Homie2
10-06-22, 12:24
Still using Google Voice, but looking for something else that allows me to put a password before the app opens up. Any recommendations that can better secure your communication?

Thank you.I use Google Voice, but communicate through text exclusively. I open up a browser and access Google Voice from the web interface (incognito tab). Whenever I am done, I close out and am logged out. Never will get notifications that way, and access is only when I'm logged on.

SonChi
10-06-22, 15:38

Thank you.I do not have an answer to your question, but Google keeps everything you do and a savvy operator (your SO or LEO) can retrieve it if you do not thoroughly clean your activity. I would generally avoid Google especially if you are not using a disposable burner that will never be found.

WillGuyMar
10-07-22, 09:29

Thank you.Check out the Burner app. It's pretty inexpensive and yes, it does have the in-app password option. If you read how they store information, the best practice is to burn a number if you hear LEO has caught a girl with whom you've been texting, which makes it harder for LEO to retrieve and they ditch the personal information tied to that burned number after a time. Pick the option to only use the calls over data so that nothing is forwarded to your real number. Don't want to give LEO that connection. Remember, no app is perfect, but this one comes close.

Telcova
10-08-22, 11:35

Thank you.Talkatone can be password protected.

CuriousVaMan
11-11-22, 01:15
Several months ago, I used my HSA to pay for an STD panel. Just reviewed my monthly, online HSA statement. The test charge was not identified; however, there was a phone number for the expenditure. Curiosity got the best of me, so I called the number and was greeted by "Thank you for choosing XYZ for your sexual testing needs. . . . " WTF!

While the warden has no access to this account (until I die, if there's a balance remaining), I was quite shocked that simply calling an "innocuous" number on a statement could betray my extra-marital activities.

Be careful out there.

GuyInTheCorner
11-11-22, 19:50
Several months ago, I used my HSA to pay for an STD panel. Just reviewed my monthly, online HSA statement. The test charge was not identified; however, there was a phone number for the expenditure. Curiosity got the best of me, so I called the number and was greeted by "Thank you for choosing XYZ for your sexual testing needs. . . . " WTF!

While the warden has no access to this account (until I die, if there's a balance remaining), I was quite shocked that simply calling an "innocuous" number on a statement could betray my extra-marital activities.

Be careful out there.I always just pay full price with my personal CC.

SonChi
01-09-23, 14:04
Brothers,

There has been a lot of similar reports in the Massage folder about extortion attempts involving the US Marshall's office. I have we asked that all new entries go here. Read up on them in that folder, put any new info here.

WillGuyMar
01-09-23, 14:09
Brothers,

There has been a lot of similar reports in the Massage folder about extortion attempts involving the US Marshall's office. I have we asked that all new entries go here. Read up on them in that folder, put any new info here.I'm surprised anyone is answering calls on their burner lines in the first place.

SonChi
01-09-23, 22:05
I'm surprised anyone is answering calls on their burner lines in the first place.You are 100% right.

LuvARub88
01-09-23, 22:43
You are 100% right.Some times they want to know that your vehicle warranty is about to expire.

Khump06
01-11-23, 18:22
My burner phone now requires a photo ID to refill. The company changed the policy and now wants to verify everyone's PII. Any suggestions for a decent anonymous phone provider?Walmart family mobile buy with cash they don't require I'd. As far as an IP calling messaging app. Signal is the go to. Password and exploding messages.

DarkRai2
01-18-23, 09:44
Walmart family mobile buy with cash they don't require I'd. As far as an IP calling messaging app. Signal is the go to. Password and exploding messages.What's the best phone type, smart or basic?

AdcFellow
01-18-23, 11:11
I am wondering if there is any way to see if my phone (or car) has any tracking apps / tags on them? At times is seems my significant other knows when I leave the office. I am familiar with "Find my Friends" (which is turned off) and other tracking apps like that on my phone, but don't see any suspicious apps on my phone. However, I am not sure how to find a tracking tag on my vehicle. Any ideas?

PJ268
01-18-23, 11:53
I am wondering if there is any way to see if my phone (or car) has any tracking apps / tags on them? At times is seems my significant other knows when I leave the office. I am familiar with "Find my Friends" (which is turned off) and other tracking apps like that on my phone, but don't see any suspicious apps on my phone. However, I am not sure how to find a tracking tag on my vehicle. Any ideas?Snapchat is one thought. Also, just a general warning for everyone. Google Maps tracks a significant amount of historical location data, regardless if you use it for navigation. Open Google Maps Timeline to see what I mean. History can be deleted, and settings can be changed in Your Data in Maps.

Mazvid
01-18-23, 12:51
I am wondering if there is any way to see if my phone (or car) has any tracking apps / tags on them? At times is seems my significant other knows when I leave the office. I am familiar with "Find my Friends" (which is turned off) and other tracking apps like that on my phone, but don't see any suspicious apps on my phone. However, I am not sure how to find a tracking tag on my vehicle. Any ideas?IPhones will alert you if there is an AirTag tracking you and will help you find it.

W / regards to the car this is pretty standard. Maybe the dealership can help you turn it off. In Volvo you have to disable the journey feature. But even then you will always be able to see where the car is once it is parked on the Volvo App. It's the same for VW.

DarkRai2
01-18-23, 13:21
I am wondering if there is any way to see if my phone (or car) has any tracking apps / tags on them? At times is seems my significant other knows when I leave the office. I am familiar with "Find my Friends" (which is turned off) and other tracking apps like that on my phone, but don't see any suspicious apps on my phone. However, I am not sure how to find a tracking tag on my vehicle. Any ideas?You bring up a good point. Aside from crawling under the car looking for anything "out of the ordinary" and using that air tag search, you can still be tracked even if "find my friends" is turned off. Phones still ping towers and this information can be collected or subpoenaed. This is partially how LEO caught those two men in Idaho and Mass as both didn't isolate themselves from their devices. In the Mass case, I heard that the poor wife's phone pinged after she had vanished.

RadGasm
01-28-23, 16:40
I'm having problems logging into this website from my verizon phone. It's only started couple days ago. When using wifi I can get on but when using the verizon network or verizon hotspot I have problems.

We are fending off a ddos attack, it's not your phone.

A2

LoveDemAzn
01-30-23, 10:49
I'm having problems logging into this website from my verizon phone. It's only started couple days ago. When using wifi I can get on but when using the verizon network or verizon hotspot I have problems.

A2Use vpn when you don't have access to WiFi. Work for me.

Tazdude
02-02-23, 19:30
Use vpn when you don't have access to WiFi. Work for me.Does it mean that this site is being blocked from mobile provider?

LoveDemAzn
02-02-23, 23:07
Does it mean that this site is being blocked from mobile provider?I know if you using Verizon without WiFi or vpn then it's getting block. But other review site work without vpn or WiFi. Probably need to wait for admin to fix it.

SonChi
02-15-23, 22:30
I shared this in another thread and thought to share it here.

When offering transportaction to your SB, provider, or side girlfriend and want to keep your OP SEC high, use Lyft.

With Lyft, you can use any name you wish and change it whenever. With Uber, it's fixed to the name associated with your primary email.

So consider Lyft when you are offering transportation and do not want the driver to state your real name in front of your passenger.

Stay safe out there!

GuinessGuy
02-25-23, 15:22

A2Same problem here.

Quite annoying.

BabyBoy2013
03-20-23, 22:48
Same problem here.

Quite annoying.I'm having a problem also logging in.

MrFairfax
03-21-23, 14:41
Given the recent history / goings on in this complex / area, do you guys feel comfortable going to the agency incalls in Mosaic district? Why or why not?

JuanValentine
03-29-23, 11:23
Hi fellas,

I thought this may be the most appropriate forum as my question relates to operational security, however, it relates to OpSec overseas. I am traveling with a group of friends and some of the guys do not want to use WhatsApp because it is tied to their number. Does anyone have experience with using burner phones or apps to communicate with the ladies?

SonChi
04-02-23, 11:51
Hi fellas,

I thought this may be the most appropriate forum as my question relates to operational security, however, it relates to OpSec overseas. I am traveling with a group of friends and some of the guys do not want to use WhatsApp because it is tied to their number. Does anyone have experience with using burner phones or apps to communicate with the ladies?WhatsApp is global. Either buy a burner and get a local SIM, add WhatsApp and that's that or use your US burner (prepaid mobile will NOT work outside of wifi), and use your regular phone (if you have an international plan) as a mobile Hotspot when you need wifi outside of a free wifi zone.

Do not use your regular phone if you live with any snooping eyes or if you are trying to keep a low profile. You are not as sophisticated as the ladies, you will get caught.

Do the above and stay in the shadows.

Shampoo55
04-03-23, 13:22
Hey posted on the Richmond SB thread and then remembered I had run across this thread before. So pardon the intrusion. Great thread and should be a read for every monger out there!

OK, so the burner I bought like 4+ years ago, is I think failing. It is running Android 7. 1. 1 version and perhaps that's too old? GV kept crashing and now won't reinstall. Two of the three software "buttons" no longer work (home & show open apps).

So I need a new burner. Looked at some $30-40 phones at the drugstore and at Walmart and most looked like they were running on Android 8. 0. Best cameras were like 5 MP or so. So who knows of a decent burner I can get for under or around $50 with a higher operating system (Android 10+?) and maybe a better camera?

Looking for a smart phone, not doing the flip phone thingie, nor the chicklet with fixed number pad and hitting the 2 key three times to type the letter "c". Doesn't have to be a fancy smart phone, just able to talk, text and do a bit of surfing on line. I use OrBot as basic VPN type thingie and only surf with FF. Layer GV on top of the burner number and like that because of voice recognition, easier than typing. Also like extra security. Can block in GV if needed. Also I am guessing amount of memory is key and / or expand-ability of the memory. How much is basic / standard and how much makes life easier?

So what can anyone suggest? I am appealing to the collective brain trust here. HELP!

Shampoo55
04-03-23, 17:20
Hey posted on the Richmond SB thread and then remembered I had run across this thread before. So pardon the intrusion. Great thread and should be a read for every monger out there!

OK, so the burner I bought like 4+ years ago, is I think failing. It is running Android 7. 1. 1 version and perhaps that's too old? GV kept crashing and now won't reinstall. Two of the three software "buttons" no longer work (home & show open apps).

So I need a new burner. Looked at some $30-40 phones at the drugstore and at Walmart and most looked like they were running on Android 8. 0. Best cameras were like 5 MP or so. So who knows of a decent burner I can get for under or around $50 with a higher operating system (Android 10+?) and maybe a better camera?

Looking for a smart phone, not doing the flip phone thingie, nor the chicklet with fixed number pad and hitting the 2 key three times to type the letter "c". Doesn't have to be a fancy smart phone, just able to talk, text and do a bit of surfing on line. I use OrBot as basic VPN type thingie and only surf with FF. Layer GV on top of the burner number and like that because of voice recognition, easier than typing. Also like extra security. Can block in GV if needed. Also I am guessing amount of memory is key and / or expand-ability of the memory. How much is basic / standard and how much makes life easier?

So what can anyone suggest? I am appealing to the collective brain trust here. HELP!OK, so I did some look-see and put together a quick table. Just randomly selected Total Wireless so I could see what phones (locked) would work on that service.

(I suspect these models are available on other carriers and prices will vary from carrier to carrier and retailer to retailer? Price online may not be price in store)

Looks like 8 models available on Total by Verizon. Table is sorted by price, low to high. Red is the worst of the category, green the best. 2 phones come with Android 10 and "might" be up-gradable to 12. Come come with Android 12. Seems like all are 4 G of some variety. Screen sizes range from 5. 5-in up to 6. 5-in. 3 GB RAM seems standard, while 2 GB is low and 4 GB high. Prices from 36 $ to 70 $.

OK thoughts? Other Models? What is most important? Why? Where should anyone go?

DarkRai2
04-04-23, 07:20
Prior to purchasing, either use cash or use a pre-paid card or gift card that was purchased witn cash. Check out Target as they may have sales, Best Buy too. Concerning which brand or model, read the reviews as a couple of models in the chart are unreliable. I think the Motorola's are decent enough as well as Samsung.

Shampoo55
04-07-23, 20:24
Prior to purchasing, either use cash or use a pre-paid card or gift card that was purchased witn cash. Check out Target as they may have sales, Best Buy too. Concerning which brand or model, read the reviews as a couple of models in the chart are unreliable. I think the Motorola's are decent enough as well as Samsung.Thanks! A "friend" looked at my list and exclaimed that several (Nokia & BLU) are crap phones. Apparently she had one. As you suggested, I think I am headed toward the Galaxy or the Motorola, although $60 is double what I paid for the one that I have that is now obsolete.

Looked on Target & Best Buy sites and it looks like everyone has the same price on the specific models. Looks like I need to watch for a sale somewhere. Doubt Easter is a big time to discount phones? Hope I don't have to wait for Memorial Day sales!

Thanks again for the advice!

JuanValentine
04-12-23, 08:39
WhatsApp is global. Either buy a burner and get a local SIM, add WhatsApp and that's that or use your US burner (prepaid mobile will NOT work outside of wifi), and use your regular phone (if you have an international plan) as a mobile Hotspot when you need wifi outside of a free wifi zone.

Do not use your regular phone if you live with any snooping eyes or if you are trying to keep a low profile. You are not as sophisticated as the ladies, you will get caught.

Do the above and stay in the shadows.SonChi. Thanks for the tips. Greatly appreciated.

FarFarAway
04-21-23, 02:04
I have posted on this elsewhere, but you worthies here may have better comments. I personally investigated this. If you have a SO, you really really need to be careful about this.

The website that you need to worry about is pimeyes.com. It is a facial recognition site. I have been very circumspect about putting my real photos on the seeking.com site, the only ones I provide are actually of someone not me (but similar to me) and have half the face cut off. However, in private texting, after I have spoken w / someone and am pretty sure I want to meet them, I saw no recourse but to provide a real pic. This is one that has all metadata stripped and has never appeared anywhere on the internet, on social media or anywhere else.

I just ran pimeyes on my one real photo I use for sugaring. I have a relatively prominent internet presence because of my profession. That website found 7 instances of my real photos online. One of the finds was of someone else. However, if a girl wanted to search my one provided pic, she would get my *real* name and lots more information about me. This would make me extremely vulnerable to extortion.

Homie2
04-21-23, 19:55
There are services that can adjust a picture just enough to fool facial recognition algorithms. Example: https://www.dailydot.com/debug/donotpay-photo-ninja-facial-recognition/.

This article was from 2021, so there's no telling whether that particular example is still effective.

A few use cases where this (or another software) could be useful:

- Run your doppelgänger picture through this to avoid people realizing you've provided a fake photo.

- Run your actual picture through this, and then do reverse image search to confirm that you won't come up in a search before sending. Big note here is that this technique can suggest anonymity for now, but your identity could be revealed in the future with updated algorithms.

I'm still avoiding posting actual pictures of myself.

Mandane
04-21-23, 22:25
I have posted on this elsewhere, but you worthies here may have better comments. I personally investigated this. If you have a SO, you really really need to be careful about this.

The website that you need to worry about is pimeyes.com. It is a facial recognition site. I have been very circumspect about putting my real photos on the seeking.com site, the only ones I provide are actually of someone not me (but similar to me) and have half the face cut off. However, in private texting, after I have spoken w / someone and am pretty sure I want to meet them, I saw no recourse but to provide a real pic. This is one that has all metadata stripped and has never appeared anywhere on the internet, on social media or anywhere else.

I just ran pimeyes on my one real photo I use for sugaring. I have a relatively prominent internet presence because of my profession. That website found 7 instances of my real photos online. One of the finds was of someone else. However, if a girl wanted to search my one provided pic, she would get my *real* name and lots more information about me. This would make me extremely vulnerable to extortion.Here's a tip for that. Because these companies don't want to get sued or shutdown (EU laws are much tighter around identities) they all offer search removal. I've done it for the results that show me. I am now not findable via pimeyes and another that I know of.

SonChi
04-22-23, 14:07
Here's a tip for that. Because these companies don't want to get sued or shutdown (EU laws are much tighter around identities) they all offer search removal. I've done it for the results that show me. I am now not findable via pimeyes and another that I know of.Ever. Someone out there looks close enough to you, use that person's pic each and every time. When you finally meet, you will look close enough. That's enough to greet each other.

I never use my real name, real Pic, not even real Lyft account (avoid Uber). Occasionally video chat (yes, they can screenshot you, so be wary), but do not just give up the info.

FarFarAway
04-22-23, 20:26
Here's a tip for that. Because these companies don't want to get sued or shutdown (EU laws are much tighter around identities) they all offer search removal. I've done it for the results that show me. I am now not findable via pimeyes and another that I know of.What's the other site? I want to test it with my photo.

I just posted another thread concerning my efforts to get off of PimEyes.

FarFarAway
04-22-23, 22:23
There are services that can adjust a picture just enough to fool facial recognition algorithms. Example: https://www.dailydot.com/debug/donotpay-photo-ninja-facial-recognition/.

This article was from 2021, so there's no telling whether that particular example is still effective.

A few use cases where this (or another software) could be useful:

- Run your doppelgnger picture through this to avoid people realizing you've provided a fake photo.

- Run your actual picture through this, and then do reverse image search to confirm that you won't come up in a search before sending. Big note here is that this technique can suggest anonymity for now, but your identity could be revealed in the future with updated algorithms.

I'm still avoiding posting actual pictures of myself.Read up on this stuff. The reporter who did that post did not.

It does not help to fix the photos you are sending out now. All of the photos you have used in the past will still enable the algorithm to identify you w / a new photo someone gets. I actually have cloaked my standard photos and asked sites to replace the old w / the new.

I don't need to run my fake pic used on seeking through anything, as I said, it has the face cut off below the nose. The algorithms can't find a face, they can't use it to build a model.

I have found pics of POTs that PimEyes says it can't find a face in (when I can). I looked through my photos and found a few that give the same result. That might be adequate.

GuyInTheCorner
04-23-23, 09:32
PimEyes freaks me the fuck out. FFA is right to raise concerns about it. I've never been one to put any pic in my profile. I have one pic that I have used regularly for sending. Doesn't appear anywhere else and I'm wearing shades but PimEyes figured out who it is. I've thought about using a fake pic but I've never liked the options that look "somewhat" like me. I'm less worried about a pure scammer and more about the vengeful / scorned paramour. Because of PimEyes, I avoid sending a pic via text. Once I do that, they have it forever, and most of these girls never delete the text thread. (I do so occasionally for Opsec reasons. Don't need it all sitting there in the burner app.). Instead, it usually send through the seeking messaging app, which allows you to delete any pics you send. Unless she's super quick and screenshots it, I can get rid of it. I usually do so a little bit later — and I have rarely had them say "where's the pic?

TheEagle20
04-23-23, 10:44
While we're on the topic of photos. How do you all go about finding and using doppelganger pics? For my situation, I think this is likely the safest route to take as I do not at all feel comfortable sharing a real photo. A photo of someone else who looks similar enough to survive scrutiny at a M&G could help w / girls who won't meet without sharing face pics.

FarFarAway
04-23-23, 15:49
While we're on the topic of photos. How do you all go about finding and using doppelganger pics? For my situation, I think this is likely the safest route to take as I do not at all feel comfortable sharing a real photo. A photo of someone else who looks similar enough to survive scrutiny at a M&G could help w / girls who won't meet without sharing face pics.Theres a guy who is well known in a sport that is my hobby. I once was told by someone I resembled him. There are pics all over the internet of him I can use as raw material. Mostly in a nice suit / tie, which is also my MO. I modify them, flip them, and especially, cut off the top of the head. I can explain I do that because I have a SO. My past practice was to send a real photo of me before the M&G. I never ever had anyone get ticked off or refuse to meet me after seeing my real pic. Or even comment on the difference. I am still formulating strategy in the world of facial rec.

I did once meet a girl who said she had figured out those cut off pics weren't me. She found the real pics on the internet, obviously my story and his weren't the same, and she even found a video of that guy getting interviewed, heard his voice, and since we had spoken by phone before the M&G, she knew that wasn't me. I mean, the meet went OK, and she was attractive (but maybe less so than I hoped), but her sleuthing skills freaked me out. I finished the M&G w / a poker face, drove off, and then blocked her on SA and on GV. I sometimes see her profile (I have multiple profiles of course), I always block her when I do. I definitely don't want a SB who shows tendency and skill in figuring this stuff out.

I once saw a married gal a few times. Her hubs would 'go out of the country' to undisclosed locations for days to weeks. He could not tell her where he was going, and was retired military. It seemed obvious he was a spook. That also freaked me out. If he got suspicious of us, he obviously could bring some power to bear that most people we deal with from SA do not have. Actually, that relationship ended when my SO found something suspicious and I had to swear off the sugar bowl for several months, to put humpty dumpty back together.

FarFarAway
04-23-23, 15:54
PimEyes freaks me the fuck out. FFA is right to raise concerns about it. I've never been one to put any pic in my profile. I have one pic that I have used regularly for sending. Doesn't appear anywhere else and I'm wearing shades but PimEyes figured out who it is. I've thought about using a fake pic but I've never liked the options that look "somewhat" like me. I'm less worried about a pure scammer and more about the vengeful / scorned paramour. Because of PimEyes, I avoid sending a pic via text. Once I do that, they have it forever, and most of these girls never delete the text thread. (I do so occasionally for Opsec reasons. Don't need it all sitting there in the burner app.). Instead, it usually send through the seeking messaging app, which allows you to delete any pics you send. Unless she's super quick and screenshots it, I can get rid of it. I usually do so a little bit later and I have rarely had them say "where's the pic?I did this too for a while. One drawback. I once got a profile banned because 'photo not of the person'. I presume this was because the actual profile photo did not match the one I provided through the SA messaging facility. So, not only do you have to worry about the girl's reaction to the different photos, the moderators at SA have access to all of them, and can on their own decide to ban you.

It is definitely inconvenient to get a profile banned, and depending, it can eventually prevent you from getting a SA profile permanently. There are lots of guys on these threads moaning about getting instantly banned when they try to set up a new one. One of my profiles is old, and "I" am even in the users advisory group. SA periodically sends me surveys, etc. I think having a veteran profile is a plus w / the site, it makes it less likely I will get into trouble with them. I also have an attitude toward the site that comports with their vision, I don't want to use it to find escorts or instant hookups, I never ever discuss $ on there, and I have a little blurb I send to newbie girls warning them about this and advising they could get banned.

FarFarAway
04-23-23, 15:56
While we're on the topic of photos. How do you all go about finding and using doppelganger pics? For my situation, I think this is likely the safest route to take as I do not at all feel comfortable sharing a real photo. A photo of someone else who looks similar enough to survive scrutiny at a M&G could help w / girls who won't meet without sharing face pics.Oh, yeah, here is one way to find photos. Use PimEyes to find someone it thinks looks like you. The only problem. You are likely to have to pay their fee to get the actual link to the page that has the photo that you want to use to send out as you.

FarFarAway
04-24-23, 14:15
I am wondering what you guys think of covering the VIN that is visible from the outside of my windshield. I also remove my license tag before being around a SB. IK that if I have either of those of a girl, I can pay $40 and get the ownership of the vehicle, I assume she could do the same.

The website I used for this is docusearch.

CuriousVaMan
04-26-23, 23:28
Originally posted by KidFarian on 'General Reports'.

Burner.

Get a Burner.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/washingto...214613443.html

FarFarAway
04-28-23, 14:46
Originally posted by KidFarian on 'General Reports'.

Burner.

Get a Burner.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/washingto...214613443.htmlThe link just routes to a general news page. Perhaps make a screenshot.

CuriousVaMan
04-28-23, 20:55
Try this. Gist is Popo raided her salon and found her "logbook. ".

"During the bust, Troopers found a logbook of all of Zlobin's appointments and said her alleged prostitution clients could face charges as well. ".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/washington-county-hairstylist-facing-charges-214613443.html

The link just routes to a general news page. Perhaps make a screenshot.

Itfcd
04-28-23, 23:50
The link just routes to a general news page. Perhaps make a screenshot.The problem is the board. You can't copy a link from the text of another post and paste it into a second post. The link always gets broken with the ellipsis bullshit instead of remaining intact. You can go back in and edit the text to be correct later, but then the board's ability to automatically convert hyperlinks will stop instead (which, frankly, is better, since at least then you can 'paste and go' in most browsers). I've explained this in about 9 different threads by now.

FatWhiteGuy
04-28-23, 23:53
Try this. Gist is Popo raided her salon and found her "logbook. ".

"During the bust, Troopers found a logbook of all of Zlobin's appointments and said her alleged prostitution clients could face charges as well. ".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/washington-county-hairstylist-facing-charges-214613443.htmlThe names in that story are Slobin, Wacker and Gags. Ha!

DarkRai2
05-01-23, 09:02
The names in that story are Slobin, Wacker and Gags. Ha!This won't be the first or last time a "logbook" is kept on various activities. I remember a similar situation in the Carolina's involving a wife and husband team running a website of high-end ladies. She was known as the "South Park Madam" and ran the largest prostitution ring in the Country.

They were busted, convicted, and sentenced to federal prison for as much as 24-month. The couple assisted the Feds and the fall out nabbed a bunch of "John's" throughout the Carolina's, some big names too. Doctors, lawyers, businessmen, and more. The most famous was Skipper Beck (deceased), of Beck Motors in Charlotte. It was crazy listening to the local radio station as this was the talk for months. Sadly, Beck died in a plane crash. While taking off, the plane lost power, Beck tried to circle back and land at Rock Hill airport, but crashed. The plane was obliterated.

https://www.wbtv.com/story/8899776/prostitution-ring-leader-sally-saxon-sentenced/

FarFarAway
05-08-23, 00:00
I on occasion send a photo to a girl, by text or by email. I think photo apps these days are smarter than including any meta-data that could identify the person or place. I don't trust this, though, so I open the photo and take a screenshot, then send that.

Please correct me if I am doing this wrong. A screenshot can't be traced back to me via IP address, etc. , right?

Mazvid
05-08-23, 23:42
I on occasion send a photo to a girl, by text or by email. I think photo apps these days are smarter than including any meta-data that could identify the person or place. I don't trust this, though, so I open the photo and take a screenshot, then send that.

Please correct me if I am doing this wrong. A screenshot can't be traced back to me via IP address, etc. , right?Use image-scrubber a browser based tool. Bookmark the page on your phone.

FarFarAway
05-09-23, 08:45
Use image-scrubber a browser based tool. Bookmark the page on your phone.So what information would it remove from a screenshot? And I don't do anything on my phone, only a computer browser.

DarkRai2
05-25-23, 08:17
What's the better option for a burner phone, flip or smart? Aside from cost and monthly prepay, which is better?

DarkRai2
05-25-23, 09:33
Which service requires photo Id and PII to initiate or continue service? Old post from a while ago and never saw a response, thanks.

My burner phone now requires a photo ID to refill. The company changed the policy and now wants to verify everyone's PII. Any suggestions for a decent anonymous phone provider?

FarFarAway
06-19-23, 20:32
I have a burner, and I also run Google voice on the burner, and use my GV # as my primary tool for sugar dating. It is convenient to be able to check texts on the web.

I have never ever crossed over from IRL to sugar. That is, no one I have ever been in contact w / in my real world has any of those numbers. I am considering a relationship that will be more of an affair, w / someone who already knows my true identity. I am trying to decide if I should give her either of my sugar numbers. I can't easily give her my IRL cell #, that seems too riskly.

Should I add in another texting app to the mix? How best to handle this.

FarFarAway
06-19-23, 20:34
Which service requires photo Id and PII to initiate or continue service? Old post from a while ago and never saw a response, thanks.If that is required, I'd bail on it. I use Tracfone, they have none of my personal info, and I refill w / prepad cards. It is very cheap, just based on usage, not time.

CuriousVaMan
06-19-23, 22:47
FFA, I'm curious about your characterization of this prospective realationship as an "affair. " Please elaborate. Is this someone you met outside of the bowl and who has a longer-term potential for a relationship, compared to an SB?

I have a burner, and I also run Google voice on the burner, and use my GV # as my primary tool for sugar dating. It is convenient to be able to check texts on the web.

I have never ever crossed over from IRL to sugar. That is, no one I have ever been in contact w / in my real world has any of those numbers. I am considering a relationship that will be more of an affair, w / someone who already knows my true identity. I am trying to decide if I should give her either of my sugar numbers. I can't easily give her my IRL cell #, that seems too riskly.

Should I add in another texting app to the mix? How best to handle this.

CuriousVaMan
06-19-23, 22:49
I wonder if TracFone has the capability to determine if you are also a Verizon customer by the proximity of the phones?

If that is required, I'd bail on it. I use Tracfone, they have none of my personal info, and I refill w / prepad cards. It is very cheap, just based on usage, not time.

SonChi
06-20-23, 00:32
FFA, I'm curious about your characterization of this prospective realationship as an "affair. " Please elaborate. Is this someone you met outside of the bowl and who has a longer-term potential for a relationship, compared to an SB?She knows who you are. So she knows the drill on being discreet. I would give her your GV only. And then adjust your setting to back Nothing up ever.

FarFarAway
06-20-23, 01:44
I wonder if TracFone has the capability to determine if you are also a Verizon customer by the proximity of the phones?Doesn't seem like proximity would be the way to connect them. I mean, I could be next to someone w / a Verizon phone on a train for hours, and we would not be connected.

FarFarAway
06-20-23, 01:50
FFA, I'm curious about your characterization of this prospective realationship as an "affair. " Please elaborate. Is this someone you met outside of the bowl and who has a longer-term potential for a relationship, compared to an SB?Yes, this is someone I met in my work life who knows exactly who I am. I sense mutual attraction (strong), and there could some sense of sugar dating to it, as I am way more than twice her age. My knowledge of her could provide a rationale why she would be interested. I would be prepared to have some elements of sugar involved, but yes, I'd be interested in a long-term relationship w / her. She is tres sexy, smart, headed for a professional career, sweet. There's not a thread on this site for affairs though. Just 'commercial' banging. Hahaha.

I have most of the details down of keeping myself safe in sugar dating. Both from the SB and my SO. If I were in a vanilla relationship w / this girl, though, I only would need to worry about the SO.

CuriousVaMan
06-20-23, 14:56
I agree with your point that in sugar dating, effective OPSEC will shield you from discovery by SB and SO, and discovery between them. What you're willing to forfeit with an affair. In which she knows your true identity, and in your case, potentially impacting your livelihood. Is your affair partner may have / discover a direct line to rat you out to SO. In the end, I believe it all resides in how well you trust your affair partner. If scorned, would she confront your SO? Do you know enough about the affair partner to cause mutually assured destruction?

Yes, this is someone I met in my work life who knows exactly who I am. I sense mutual attraction (strong), and there could some sense of sugar dating to it, as I am way more than twice her age. My knowledge of her could provide a rationale why she would be interested. I would be prepared to have some elements of sugar involved, but yes, I'd be interested in a long-term relationship w / her. She is tres sexy, smart, headed for a professional career, sweet. There's not a thread on this site for affairs though. Just 'commercial' banging. Hahaha.

I have most of the details down of keeping myself safe in sugar dating. Both from the SB and my SO. If I were in a vanilla relationship w / this girl, though, I only would need to worry about the SO.

FarFarAway
06-20-23, 20:46
Well, that aspect of the situation was baked in the cake. My question to you worthies who read this board, should I keep the girl who knows me IRL away from my sugar #s, or should I use them to keep my real life from finding out about her?

CuriousVaMan
06-21-23, 01:18
FFA, If you value SO Affair Partner, use Sugar Numbers.

Well, that aspect of the situation was baked in the cake. My question to you worthies who read this board, should I keep the girl who knows me IRL away from my sugar #s, or should I use them to keep my real life from finding out about her?

FarFarAway
06-22-23, 13:51
Does anyone know of a site similar to this one but that focuses on people having affairs, and not paying for it? I googled, didn't find anything easily.

Rudy Wellz
06-22-23, 17:48
Does anyone know of a site similar to this one but that focuses on people having affairs, and not paying for it? I googled, didn't find anything easily.I do not, but wish I did. DC Urban Moms and Dads has a non-explicit Relationship Forum. They previously had an explicit Relationship Forum which was perfect, but closed it.

What you are embarking on can be the best situation. Mutual attraction and sex with little or no sugar funds. Enjoy. To your questions below, I protect my SO (wife) at all costs. As you have figured out, easy to separate your SB's from your SO. I've had a few Affair Partners and they all knew me IRL, my real phone number, and understood that I am married and not trying to change that status. And none of them knew about my life in the Sugar Bowl. Good luck.

FarFarAway
06-22-23, 18:37
I do not, but wish I did. DC Urban Moms and Dads has a non-explicit Relationship Forum. They previously had an explicit Relationship Forum which was perfect, but closed it.

What you are embarking on can be the best situation. Mutual attraction and sex with little or no sugar funds. Enjoy. To your questions below, I protect my SO (wife) at all costs. As you have figured out, easy to separate your SB's from your SO. I've had a few Affair Partners and they all knew me IRL, my real phone number, and understood that I am married and not trying to change that status. And none of them knew about my life in the Sugar Bowl. Good luck.Thank you. I came here because IDK anywhere else on this site that is relevant. I am not in the DMV area at all, I just came across this thread because I was visiting DC on business recently.

I could not agree more, when you are committed to staying married but also need to have a side piece, it is possible to respect the marriage and the SO.

I appreciate your saying not to tell an affair partner about sugaring. Of course. I would also say, though, that the experience I got from sugaring is standing me in good stead in developing a relationship w / this girl.

PSmith0380
06-23-23, 00:16
Completely random but my OCD is getting the best of me. Can an admin remove the extra "t" in operational on the thread title?

RickNva
06-23-23, 08:21
I saw a news report that teenagers are choosing to go back to flip phones. Later, I asked a "burner phone" employee if this was true. He confirmed that he had seen an increase of teens and young adults choosing flip phones over smart phones because they are harder to track.

I confirmed this again with a T Mobile employee who explained that flip phones don't have SIM cards so they ARE harder to track and easier to hide. Proved it by pulling out her Nokia phone from back pocket, even though she had been using smartphone to call activation center.

Point being. Ditch the smartphone burners and get a flip phone to stay more anonymous.

FarFarAway
06-23-23, 10:56
I saw a news report that teenagers are choosing to go back to flip phones. Later, I asked a "burner phone" employee if this was true. He confirmed that he had seen an increase of teens and young adults choosing flip phones over smart phones because they are harder to track.

I confirmed this again with a T Mobile employee who explained that flip phones don't have SIM cards so they ARE harder to track and easier to hide. Proved it by pulling out her Nokia phone from back pocket, even though she had been using smartphone to call activation center.

Point being. Ditch the smartphone burners and get a flip phone to stay more anonymous.What exactly does this help avoid for mongers? I mean, the NSA could track my burner I guess, but that isn't my big worry. I can't go back to the days where texting a C meant hitting the 1 key 3 times. And what are these youngsters worried about that they need to avoid tracking?

RickNva
06-23-23, 14:41
What exactly does this help avoid for mongers? I mean, the NSA could track my burner I guess, but that isn't my big worry. I can't go back to the days where texting a C meant hitting the 1 key 3 times. And what are these youngsters worried about that they need to avoid tracking?1. No SIM card so LEO can't track you by you phone number that provider has on her phone.

2. Smaller and more durable than a smartphone so you can hide it easier from significant other or other prying eyes. Fold it up, toss it in back of glove or tool box, no screen to crack when it bangs into something else.

3. They cost less and easier on wallet to replace. 3 b. Plans for flip phones are still buy the minutes vs flat rate each month regardless of how much you use it.

But if hitting the 1 key three times to get to the "C," is too inconvenient then stick with what you have.

I'm not saying this is a game changer for mongers, just something to consider when buying your next burner phone.

FarFarAway
06-23-23, 14:56
1. No SIM card so LEO can't track you by you phone number that provider has on her phone.

I'm not saying this is a game changer for mongers, just something to consider when buying your next burner phone.Can anyone cite any example of LE anywhere in the US of using this sort of phone info to nail someone who has seen an escort? Isn't LE mostly worried about those who offend the community, I. E, streetwalkers and massage parlors?

CuriousVaMan
06-23-23, 16:58
As I was reading this thread, I wonder if there's different motivation for phone technology depending on what "pool" you play in. Obviously, those mongers into escorts and massage parlors my have different secrecy requirements (from LEO) than those who play in the sugar bowl where anonymity from a pregnant or crazy SB is the goal.

I play in the sugar bowl, use TextMe on my smart phone (not a burner) and have no problems whatsoever. The warden is not technology savvy, so there's little risk of her picking up the phone and finding the TextMe app. Also, I have the security set such that my password is required to open the phone after 1 minute of inactivity. Have often thought about getting a burner phone, but not sure how I'd explain it's existence should it be found.

Can anyone cite any example of LE anywhere in the US of using this sort of phone info to nail someone who has seen an escort? Isn't LE mostly worried about those who offend the community, I. E, streetwalkers and massage parlors?

Old Chinese Guy
06-23-23, 21:35
As I was reading this thread, I wonder if there's different motivation for phone technology depending on what "pool" you play in. Obviously, those mongers into escorts and massage parlors my have different secrecy requirements (from LEO) than those who play in the sugar bowl where anonymity from a pregnant or crazy SB is the goal.

I play in the sugar bowl, use TextMe on my smart phone (not a burner) and have no problems whatsoever. The warden is not technology savvy, so there's little risk of her picking up the phone and finding the TextMe app. Also, I have the security set such that my password is required to open the phone after 1 minute of inactivity. Have often thought about getting a burner phone, but not sure how I'd explain it's existence should it be found.No need for flip phones, I second the use of VOIP apps like TextMe. Tossed my flip phone years ago and have been on TextFree for years without issues.

KidFarian
06-24-23, 21:46
No need for flip phones, I second the use of VOIP apps like TextMe. Tossed my flip phone years ago and have been on TextFree for years without issues.Textnow has worked well for me. I never needed a flip phone.

FarFarAway
06-25-23, 01:37
Textnow has worked well for me. I never needed a flip phone.I am a google voice fan. I can get onto a browser and text, that means I never have to have my phone at home (for texting).

AnonDemon69
06-25-23, 20:57
I am a google voice fan. I can get onto a browser and text, that means I never have to have my phone at home (for texting).For those of you in the Sugar Daddy game, how are you handling any video call meetings that some of these broads as for at times?

FarFarAway
06-26-23, 00:08
For those of you in the Sugar Daddy game, how are you handling any video call meetings that some of these broads as for at times?SnapChat permits these. I used it for voice recently. The SA site evidently has a video chat feature, I have not used it. I do have a Skype account that is not linked to my IRL identity. I used it to talk to a POT once. My burner is android, so no FT.

CuriousVaMan
06-26-23, 02:01
I don't do video calls. Would much prefer a M&G. I'm not interested in having my digital voice and likeness out there. But then again, I'm a pretty low-volume SD.

For those of you in the Sugar Daddy game, how are you handling any video call meetings that some of these broads as for at times?

SirWilliam
06-26-23, 02:19
I confirmed this again with a T Mobile employee who explained that flip phones don't have SIM cards so they ARE harder to track and easier to hide. Proved it by pulling out her Nokia phone from back pocket, even though she had been using smartphone to call activation center...I am pretty sure all phones sold for decades now have SIM cards. I know most (pretty sure all) have sim cards. Even if you can't remove them, they are there. You need an IMEI to be on a cell network.

If you want to keep things anon the key is to buy the phone and SIM card with cash, and have a plan you can top up with cards you buy with cash. Even then it's pretty likely you could still be traced by video from shops where you bought the phone or cards by LE that was really, really determined. But that would be way more work than someone just looking for people who hired an escort would be willing to do.

That said these days I don't have a burner either and just use texting / call apps, or communicate mostly over email or PM.

FarFarAway
07-16-23, 11:37
Is anyone concerned about the methods that were used to identify that guy who was arrested in NY for the beach murders? What is possible, I suppose isn't surprising. However, even though the dude used burner phones, they were able to locate him based on other cell phones he had. And they know all about his fake / anonymous accounts. Of course, what we are trying to hide isn't the same; we're hiding more from public exposure / the warden.

Are there any lessons for us?

Telcova
07-16-23, 14:10
Textnow has worked well for me. I never needed a flip phone.This is my go to monger app. I like that you can password protect access. The only issues I have is sending pics, I can receive fine.

Anukris
07-16-23, 16:09
This is my go to monger app. I like that you can password protect access. The only issues I have is sending pics, I can receive fine.I am using a burner app called hushed, it also has a password protection and works the same as Textnow but its like 5 $ a month or something.

CuriousVaMan
07-16-23, 17:27
I'm more curious than concerned. Unfortunately, what I've heard on the news doesn't detail the methods used by LE to source his identity. When the trial commences and these methods become public, I'm sure I'll be confronted with some new reality I hadn't previously considered. This perp was an intelligent man. Becoming an architect takes significant study. Will be interesting as the trial progresses.

I've always assumed that the phone companies / LE have the capability to I'd your burner phone by proximity to your real phone, even if you keep the burned in a car. Regarding credit card usage, remember Bank of America VOLUNTARILY provided expense details for all credit card users within the DC area. A case can be made against all of us, even with tight OPSEC, if the warden / LE choose to look. Fortunately, it's only the warden looking and she doesn't have access to the tools the State does.

Is anyone concerned about the methods that were used to identify that guy who was arrested in NY for the beach murders? What is possible, I suppose isn't surprising. However, even though the dude used burner phones, they were able to locate him based on other cell phones he had. And they know all about his fake / anonymous accounts. Of course, what we are trying to hide isn't the same; we're hiding more from public exposure / the warden.

Are there any lessons for us?

SonChi
07-16-23, 21:02
I'm more curious than concerned. Unfortunately, what I've heard on the news doesn't detail the methods used by LE to source his identity. When the trial commences and these methods become public, I'm sure I'll be confronted with some new reality I hadn't previously considered. This perp was an intelligent man. Becoming an architect takes significant study. Will be interesting as the trial progresses.

I've always assumed that the phone companies / LE have the capability to I'd your burner phone by proximity to your real phone, even if you keep the burned in a car. Regarding credit card usage, remember Bank of America VOLUNTARILY provided expense details for all credit card users within the DC area. A case can be made against all of us, even with tight OPSEC, if the warden / LE choose to look. Fortunately, it's only the warden looking and she doesn't have access to the tools the State does.This guy got got by an interested prosecutor who reinstated the FBI help that was there, who led the effort on the DNA and all other tips, including cell phone Meta data.

My summary:

Not many can eternally outfox the unlimited resources of the FBI.

Cell phone data is routinely used by ALL law enforcement agencies, so see above.

You are probably under surveillance by your warden only, but no matter what, be nice to the ladies, do not hurt the ladies, and keep your location and wifi off when playing.

FarFarAway
07-17-23, 00:52
This guy got got by an interested prosecutor who reinstated the FBI help that was there, who led the effort on the DNA and all other tips, including cell phone Meta data.

My summary:

Not many can eternally outfox the unlimited resources of the FBI.

Cell phone data is routinely used by ALL law enforcement agencies, so see above.

You are probably under surveillance by your warden only, but no matter what, be nice to the ladies, do not hurt the ladies, and keep your location and wifi off when playing.I super greatly appreciate that last bit. Can you be a bit more specific? I must admit, I do not think I have been doing that. I never never use the wifi on my burner, other than when I go to Starbucks to download big updates (save myself the data charges).

But for my IRL cell phone, which I do have w / me when I am playing (essential to know that nothing has happened to the SO. If there were an emergency text, I could get myself to someplace appropriate before answering). For my IRL cell, I almost always have bluetooth on (California laws on cell phone use in cars) and wifi on (bad cell signal at my house, phone is useless on data there, need to use my home wifi). If I will have that phone w / me in the FC, how does it need to be set up?

SonChi
07-17-23, 21:30
I super greatly appreciate that last bit. Can you be a bit more specific? I must admit, I do not think I have been doing that. I never never use the wifi on my burner, other than when I go to Starbucks to download big updates (save myself the data charges).

But for my IRL cell phone, which I do have w / me when I am playing (essential to know that nothing has happened to the SO. If there were an emergency text, I could get myself to someplace appropriate before answering). For my IRL cell, I almost always have Bluetooth on (California laws on cell phone use in cars) and WiFi on (bad cell signal at my house, phone is useless on data there, need to use my home WiFi). If I will have that phone w / me in the FC, how does it need to be set up?If you have a warden or family you are all probably all sharing your location. If they wish, one click and they know Exactly where you are are and Google will give a play by play on where you were. I agree, the family needs to reach you, but if you take a detour to a FC with the WiFi and location on, the warden will be able to trace you if so inclined. Motivated women are Not private investigators, they are archaeologist.

If you are in the FC in Mosaic, can you explain that? Yes, you went to get a burger. But if you frequent AMPs on side streets, then be ready with an excuse. A favorite coffee shop as an example. I choose FCs where I can hide in plain sight. Not perfect, but better than nothing.

With that in mind, take WiFi off, turn battery saver on, and turn location off when prowling. If questioned, just say you were saving battery. Stay low.

Old Chinese Guy
07-17-23, 23:37

Are there any lessons for us?LE is not going to put the same effort into going after someone who might be seeing escorts / prostitutes as a suspected murderer (of escorts / prostitutes or anyone else for that matter). So as long as you are just fucking and not killing or murdering, think you are fine. Also your warden would have to have access to some pretty sophisticated methods to track you using the way LE tracks suspected murderers.

FarFarAway
07-18-23, 13:24
If you have a warden or family you are all probably all sharing your location. If they wish, one click and they know Exactly where you are are and Google will give a play by play on where you were. I agree, the family needs to reach you, but if you take a detour to a FC with the WiFi and location on, the warden will be able to trace you if so inclined. Motivated women are Not private investigators, they are archaeologist.

If you are in the FC in Mosaic, can you explain that? Yes, you went to get a burger. But if you frequent AMPs on side streets, then be ready with an excuse. A favorite coffee shop as an example. I choose FCs where I can hide in plain sight. Not perfect, but better than nothing.

With that in mind, take WiFi off, turn battery saver on, and turn location off when prowling. If questioned, just say you were saving battery. Stay low.IK some people have iPhones w / that FindMyIphone feature on them, connected to family members. I believe that fully shuts off people's opportunities for play. My IRL phone is Android and I keep location services off as much as possible. I ought to be OK from the warden w / that setup, of course Google could follow me, but has no motivation to do so.

Your advice about locations, I use that when I am setting locations in my GPS. Though I do delete them afterward most of the time, I choose a location that is near where I really want to be, and one to which going would not raise alarm bells.

What is the risk of having WiFi on? I only do that for my home WIFI on my IRL phone. As I mentioned, I only use WiFi on my burner at Sbux.

Since you said nothing about Bluetooth, I presume that is OK.

Did not quite get your reference to Mosaic.

SonChi
07-18-23, 23:06
IK some people have iPhones w / that FindMyIphone feature on them, connected to family members. I believe that fully shuts off people's opportunities for play. My IRL phone is Android and I keep location services off as much as possible. I ought to be OK from the warden w / that setup, of course Google could follow me, but has no motivation to do so.

Your advice about locations, I use that when I am setting locations in my GPS. Though I do delete them afterward most of the time, I choose a location that is near where I really want to be, and one to which going would not raise alarm bells.

What is the risk of having WiFi on? I only do that for my home WIFI on my IRL phone. As I mentioned, I only use WiFi on my burner at Sbux.

Since you said nothing about Bluetooth, I presume that is OK.

Did not quite get your reference to Mosaic.Many of your apps are desperate for your location, so they use your phone's attept to connect to a wifi Hotspot to triangulate your position. Then your phone stores it and provides it to Google Maps. If your warden wanted to, she could show you where you have been over the past 7 days. I have been shown the data by a former warden.

Bluetooth is fine, it's a near field tech.

Mosaic in Fairfax is the site of many FCs.

Barkeater
07-19-23, 11:25
If you search for "faraday bag" on amazon that will effectively shut down all communication with the outside world. Or just turn off wifi and enable airplane mode.

I will leave it to you to explain why you were off line for so lone.

Be safe.

--BE.

Many of your apps are desperate for your location, so they use your phone's attept to connect to a wifi Hotspot to triangulate your position. Then your phone stores it and provides it to Google Maps. If your warden wanted to, she could show you where you have been over the past 7 days. I have been shown the data by a former warden.

Mosaic in Fairfax is the site of many FCs.

FarFarAway
07-19-23, 12:03
Many of your apps are desperate for your location, so they use your phone's attept to connect to a wifi Hotspot to triangulate your position. Then your phone stores it and provides it to Google Maps. If your warden wanted to, she could show you where you have been over the past 7 days. I have been shown the data by a former warden.

Mosaic in Fairfax is the site of many FCs.OMFG. I had no idea. Thanks for the explanation, I totally get it. I will be taking the step of turning off WiFi whenever I am away from home, the only place I use it. Not turning off my phone but turning off WIFI (so Google Maps has no idea) should not really alarm a tech-savvy warden, which thankfully mine is not.

And, I am an interloper on this thread, I live on the west coast, but there are few places where one can get accurate technical information.

I have recently become sensitized to the power of facial recognition sites, and the risk they pose to our anonymity in the sugar bowl. Not so much concerning the warden. There are posts all over here on that, including from me.

FarFarAway
07-19-23, 12:05

Mosaic in Fairfax is the site of many FCs.One other question. Obviously, they know where your phone was based on which cell phone towers it pinged off of. Why doesn't the phone provide this to Google maps as well? Or if it does, it is truly the case that I can't have my phone on when I am off path of my usual habits.

SonChi
07-19-23, 20:29
One other question. Obviously, they know where your phone was based on which cell phone towers it pinged off of. Why doesn't the phone provide this to Google maps as well? Or if it does, it is truly the case that I can't have my phone on when I am off path of my usual habits.Just turn your location off. Then the the apps cannot print out the play by play. It will try to bridge gaps between when you had it on and off, but those specific places will not be there. And that's the point.

I say Google, because most of us have a Gmail but this goes for many apps, including Waze and others.

Again, do not ignore how tech savvy motivated wardens are. I will say this again: motivated SOs are not private investigators, they are archaeologists. Stay low!

FarFarAway
07-20-23, 00:28
Just turn your location off. Then the the apps cannot print out the play by play. It will try to bridge gaps between when you had it on and off, but those specific places will not be there. And that's the point.

I say Google, because most of us have a Gmail but this goes for many apps, including Waze and others.

Again, do not ignore how tech savvy motivated wardens are. I will say this again: motivated SOs are not private investigators, they are archaeologists. Stay low!Agreed. Here is one that is lo-tech, but difficult to figure out a solution to. Lots of places have toll-based highways. You have to have an account in advance, you can get billed via your license plate, or a tag of some sort you put on your car. Each month I get a statement that gives the time I passed each of the tolling spots. Sometimes that might look funny to the SO. I do try to avoid getting time-stamped by that system when I can, but sometimes it is a balance between being able to get to work in a timely way (but using the tolled road).

This is one a lot of people would not think about, but of course you are vulnerable should the warden do so and dig in.

RickNva
07-20-23, 10:58
Agreed. Here is one that is lo-tech, but difficult to figure out a solution to. Lots of places have toll-based highways. You have to have an account in advance, you can get billed via your license plate, or a tag of some sort you put on your car. Each month I get a statement that gives the time I passed each of the tolling spots. Sometimes that might look funny to the SO. I do try to avoid getting time-stamped by that system when I can, but sometimes it is a balance between being able to get to work in a timely way (but using the tolled road).

This is one a lot of people would not think about, but of course you are vulnerable should the warden do so and dig in.I had to chuckle at this because the Mrs is definitely an archeologist and has snooped our EZ Pass account. Glad to have learned this before I started the hobby. So I'm stuck with adventures in areas without toll roads unless I have other justifiable business in those areas. Fortunately, I've learned there's a fly fishing and military surplus stores in the 2 areas I want to visit next.

FarFarAway
07-20-23, 13:02
Just turn your location off. Then the the apps cannot print out the play by play. It will try to bridge gaps between when you had it on and off, but those specific places will not be there. And that's the point.

Again, do not ignore how tech savvy motivated wardens are. I will say this again: motivated SOs are not private investigators, they are archaeologists. Stay low!Could you provide a how-to for us to check our own mapping? Here's my guess. Log into the google account that goes w / our Android phone, and then go to google maps and see what it says.

Please correct if needed. I will do this first w / my burner account, because it might be the case that logging into the google account that goes w / my IRL cell phone might trigger some security alerts, and who knows where those might go.

Old Chinese Guy
07-20-23, 22:20
Agreed. Here is one that is lo-tech, but difficult to figure out a solution to. Lots of places have toll-based highways. You have to have an account in advance, you can get billed via your license plate, or a tag of some sort you put on your car. Each month I get a statement that gives the time I passed each of the tolling spots. Sometimes that might look funny to the SO. I do try to avoid getting time-stamped by that system when I can, but sometimes it is a balance between being able to get to work in a timely way (but using the tolled road).

This is one a lot of people would not think about, but of course you are vulnerable should the warden do so and dig in.If your warden is already sniffing around, then it means you have already fucked up and given her reason to be suspicious. Once they get suspicious, it's too late to do anything about it other than lay low for a while.

FarFarAway
07-21-23, 09:39
If your warden is already sniffing around, then it means you have already fucked up and given her reason to be suspicious. Once they get suspicious, it's too late to do anything about it other than lay low for a while.I completely agree on this one.

IntrepidSailor
07-21-23, 11:08
If your warden is already sniffing around, then it means you have already fucked up and given her reason to be suspicious. Once they get suspicious, it's too late to do anything about it other than lay low for a while.Agreed, but it still pays to take some basic precautions to avoid a trail they can use to retroactively track your activities. Simple things like checking "Avoid Tolls" and activating Incognito Mode in Google Maps can prevent future unpleasantness.

FarFarAway
07-22-23, 00:38
Agreed, but it still pays to take some basic precautions to avoid a trail they can use to retroactively track your activities. Simple things like checking "Avoid Tolls" and activating Incognito Mode in Google Maps can prevent future unpleasantness.The first part of your post, what's your point?

What is that mode in GM? Is that on your phone? Or on the website?

I did what I said I was going to do, log into google w / the email address for my burner account and try to get location info. I was unable to find anything in my timeline, which I took as a good thing.

Technical details welcome.

IntrepidSailor
07-22-23, 13:52
The first part of your post, what's your point?

What is that mode in GM? Is that on your phone? Or on the website?

I did what I said I was going to do, log into google w / the email address for my burner account and try to get location info. I was unable to find anything in my timeline, which I took as a good thing.

Technical details welcome.Incognito Mode is a setting in your browser (or GM application) that stops it from saving your search history, site data, and cookies to your local device. This by no means make you untraceable, but at least prevents a casual inspection of your device from revealing your recent activity.

FarFarAway
07-23-23, 00:01
Incognito Mode is a setting in your browser (or GM application) that stops it from saving your search history, site data, and cookies to your local device. This by no means make you untraceable, but at least prevents a casual inspection of your device from revealing your recent activity.OK, of course IK this setting, I always use it whenever I am doing anything w / sugar on a browser, just didn't know that name. 'Private' is the setting I most often see.

I also always use a VPN into a large organization's server (I work for).

SonChi
07-23-23, 12:08
Could you provide a how-to for us to check our own mapping? Here's my guess. Log into the google account that goes w / our Android phone, and then go to google maps and see what it says.

Please correct if needed. I will do this first w / my burner account, because it might be the case that logging into the google account that goes w / my IRL cell phone might trigger some security alerts, and who knows where those might go.On Android, go to your settings, and click on Location, then click Location Services. You will then see a menu where you can choose to display Location History and Location Sharing among others. Take a peek and see what you are sharing. Stay low!

FarFarAway
07-23-23, 17:02
On Android, go to your settings, and click on Location, then click Location Services. You will then see a menu where you can choose to display Location History and Location Sharing among others. Take a peek and see what you are sharing. Stay low!I did post what I found on my burner account, and it was nothing, but that is not surprising to me, I don't have location services activated on my burner.

I also don't have location services activated on my IRL phone. I still would like to check if there is anything in my history.

Shampoo55
11-18-23, 20:23
So I am wondering about * From time to time doing DD I have run into SBs who have OF pages.

So going to OF, I can sign up, but most of the content is Adult in nature and thus OF requires one to verify they are 18-yo to see such adult stuff. Shoot looked a several profiles of hot ladies, but because I'm not age verified, can't see the public posts, some of which appears to be quite x-rated (from the description).

I looked around the 'net and it looks like there is no way around this age verification requirement by OF. So. That means one has to provide a valid I'd to sign up. Not something I normally do. I don't mix IRL info with Sugar Dating or my Sugar Identity.

So from an OpSec perspective the only two things I can think of are:

1) Create an entirely new identity for OF purposes only and do not tie that in any way to the Sugaring or Mongering activity. Look but don't touch!

2) Get a fake I'd card and try to use that for age verification purposes on OF.

I think the first approach would not allow me to take conversations from the OF to the Sugaring I'd and create a link between them, so it becomes a 'look, but don't touch' proposition. The second approach, fake I'd could fail, especially if OF has some connection to state D / L databases and can verify if the info on the fake I'd is indeed fake!

Has anyone had this same OpSec problem and has a solution? TIA!

MrFairfax
11-18-23, 21:23
So I am wondering about * From time to time doing DD I have run into SBs who have OF pages.

So going to OF, I can sign up, but most of the content is Adult in nature and thus OF requires one to verify they are 18-yo to see such adult stuff. Shoot looked a several profiles of hot ladies, but because I'm not age verified, can't see the public posts, some of which appears to be quite x-rated (from the description).

I looked around the 'net and it looks like there is no way around this age verification requirement by OF. So. That means one has to provide a valid I'd to sign up. Not something I normally do. I don't mix IRL info with Sugar Dating or my Sugar Identity.

So from an OpSec perspective the only two things I can think of are:

1) Create an entirely new identity for OF purposes only and do not tie that in any way to the Sugaring or Mongering activity. Look but don't touch!

2) Get a fake I'd card and try to use that for age verification purposes on OF.

I think the first approach would not allow me to take conversations from the OF to the Sugaring I'd and create a link between them, so it becomes a 'look, but don't touch' proposition. The second approach, fake I'd could fail, especially if OF has some connection to state D / L databases and can verify if the info on the fake I'd is indeed fake!

Has anyone had this same OpSec problem and has a solution? TIA!You don't need a fucking I'd or DL lmao. Just put in your credit card info like you're buying anything else online.

Shampoo55
11-19-23, 02:03
You don't need a fucking I'd or DL lmao. Just put in your credit card info like you're buying anything else online.Perhaps I didn't post enough information, so my query could be understood?

I am signed up, but I can not subscribe to any of the threads with out age verification. Oh sure, I can have them on a list and go to the subscribers posts (#1), but the teaser pics are not shown (#2) and when I click on any of the "subscribe" links I get a requirement for age-verification (#3).

Grafenberg
11-19-23, 14:06
Perhaps I didn't post enough information, so my query could be understood?

I am signed up, but I can not subscribe to any of the threads with out age verification. Oh sure, I can have them on a list and go to the subscribers posts (#1), but the teaser pics are not shown (#2) and when I click on any of the "subscribe" links I get a requirement for age-verification (#3).Are you in Virginia? Virginia passed a law requiring age verification. Use a vpn, like you should be anyways, and then you won't have to verify age.

Shampoo55
11-22-23, 10:38
Are you in Virginia? Virginia passed a law requiring age verification. Use a vpn, like you should be anyways, and then you won't have to verify age.That's the thing! I use A VPN and every time I log in I make sure the exit node facing OF is not in one of the banned states. So OF should see me as "safe" from that "extra" verification step.

That said, something weird happened. When I signed up, I wanted to see a specific creator. Found them and subscribed to their free subscription, no need for age verification. But now, even other PF I try to subscribe to requires age verification as I posted below.

I read somewhere a thread that made it clear these was no way around the age verification stuff, OF was strict on this. Might also have seen something that EVERYONE has to age verify. I guess if guys are using IRL CC on OF that takes care of the age verification?

I just want to be able to see the free teaser pics, rather than just the inciting text, so I know if I want to buy that content.

Who has done this recently and has a work around?

AnonDemon69
01-03-24, 11:23
That's the thing! I use A VPN and every time I log in I make sure the exit node facing OF is not in one of the banned states. So OF should see me as "safe" from that "extra" verification step.

That said, something weird happened. When I signed up, I wanted to see a specific creator. Found them and subscribed to their free subscription, no need for age verification. But now, even other PF I try to subscribe to requires age verification as I posted below.

I read somewhere a thread that made it clear these was no way around the age verification stuff, OF was strict on this. Might also have seen something that EVERYONE has to age verify. I guess if guys are using IRL CC on OF that takes care of the age verification?

I just want to be able to see the free teaser pics, rather than just the inciting text, so I know if I want to buy that content.

Who has done this recently and has a work around?There is no way around it. Just use a fake DOB, it worked for me. The Credit Card does not have to match the name on the account. I borrowed a friend's card before and it worked just fine.

Loader401
01-03-24, 11:41
My cell carrier (Verizon) has a VPN Digital Secure option that is free. I installed it on my phone and it allows me to have a free VPN. That might be an option.

GuyInTheCorner
01-12-24, 19:14
If you create a secret Snapchat for extracurricular activities, it will ask you to add your contacts. You want to say no because it will suggest all of your family, friend, and business contacts. Theoretically if you don't use your full name or a known username they won't figure out it is you in their suggestions, but I don't want to take that chance.

Even more interesting is what happened to me today. I created a Snapchat and used my burner phone number. I declined granting access to contacts per the above, but when I logged in I had a ton of suggestions, many of which were instantly recognizable from my burner phone. So that means that when you put in your number to verify, Snapchat then searches all of its other users who apparently have you saved as a contact to make recommendations on friends.

Two takeaways then:

1) if you're trying to be discreet do not use your regular phone to verify (a good general rule of thumb) and.

2) doing the above can be a great way to reconnect with former SBs even if you lost their number. For bonus points tell it that the signup day is your birthday and everyone will have an excuse to reach out. I'm sorry.

JmSuttr
01-13-24, 00:03
If you create a secret Snapchat for extracurricular activities, it will ask you to add your contacts. You want to say no because it will suggest all of your family, friend, and business contacts. Theoretically if you don't use your full name or a known username they won't figure out it is you in their suggestions, but I don't want to take that chance.

Even more interesting is what happened to me today. I created a Snapchat and used my burner phone number. I declined granting access to contacts per the above, but when I logged in I had a ton of suggestions, many of which were instantly recognizable from my burner phone. So that means that when you put in your number to verify, Snapchat then searches all of its other users who apparently have you saved as a contact to make recommendations on friends.

Two takeaways then:

1) if you're trying to be discreet do not use your regular phone to verify (a good general rule of thumb) and.

2) doing the above can be a great way to reconnect with former SBs even if you lost their number. For bonus points tell it that the signup day is your birthday and everyone will have an excuse to reach out. I'm sorry.Kudos to you, and thanks for the post!

FarFarAway
01-13-24, 11:51
I have been doing this for years, it was widely discussed when I first learned of it, but of course that info fades w / time.

I have a burner phone on which I run Google Voice and Snap. I don't have either IRL. After I have added a girl to my contacts, w / her first name and city, and the year (like 24), I go to snap and look to add anyone who is in the current year. You can get hints about a girls real name this way.

FarFarAway
01-30-24, 01:24
I would appreciate a step-by-step "how to" to send an uber to bring a sugarbaby to a M&G spot, or to a FC, *securely*. I have heard some say that they have sent uber to a girl, but it has never been clear to me if they were putting their opsec at risk. I don't want to use anything that has my identity on it, so that means, just like SA membership, prepaid debit cards or something like them.

SonChi
01-30-24, 14:00
I would appreciate a step-by-step "how to" to send an uber to bring a sugarbaby to a M&G spot, or to a FC, *securely*. I have heard some say that they have sent uber to a girl, but it has never been clear to me if they were putting their opsec at risk. I don't want to use anything that has my identity on it, so that means, just like SA membership, prepaid debit cards or something like them.If you are sending an Uber or Lyft to a girl, yes, you are threatening your Opsec, but in different ways. I find that Lyft is a better way to go, see reasons why:

Your name: With Uber, you must use one name all the time, you cannot change it. With Lyft, I can use a different name, one of my choosing, and I can change it when I want. This way, when the driver picks up your baby, she will NOT hear your real name if you do not want to disclose it. I do not use my real name in the hobby.

The addresses: Both will keep a trail of the start and end addresses. If the FC is a hotel that you were not supposed to be at, and if you are using your same Uber account that the warden has access to, she will see a record of your trips if she is checking.

Your payment: Now that you are using Lyft from your burner phone, simply load a re-loadable prepaid card as the payment source.

So, get a burner phone, establish a re-loadable payment source, and never use your real name for anything. Even if you use Dayuse, there will be a hold on your credit card even if you clean the bill with cash. Get a re-loadable payment source for the hobby. You can add your false name and false address into it the card.

Stay low!

FarFarAway
01-30-24, 19:57
OK, appreciate all that. However, reloadable. I don't have one. I used one a long time ago, but there is danger to that if the warden finds out you have it. IK most hotels won't let you check in with a prepaid debit card. The debit is OK so long as it has your name on it and matches your drivers license. That is why I never do that. I always have my SB get the room.

I wonder if anyone has *direct experience* using a prepaid for Lyft.

If you are sending an Uber or Lyft to a girl, yes, you are threatening your Opsec, but in different ways. I find that Lyft is a better way to go, see reasons why:

Your name: With Uber, you must use one name all the time, you cannot change it. With Lyft, I can use a different name, one of my choosing, and I can change it when I want. This way, when the driver picks up your baby, she will NOT hear your real name if you do not want to disclose it. I do not use my real name in the hobby.

The addresses: Both will keep a trail of the start and end addresses. If the FC is a hotel that you were not supposed to be at, and if you are using your same Uber account that the warden has access to, she will see a record of your trips if she is checking.

Your payment: Now that you are using Lyft from your burner phone, simply load a re-loadable prepaid card as the payment source.

So, get a burner phone, establish a re-loadable payment source, and never use your real name for anything. Even if you use Dayuse, there will be a hold on your credit card even if you clean the bill with cash. Get a re-loadable payment source for the hobby. You can add your false name and false address into it the card.

Stay low!

SonChi
01-31-24, 08:10
OK, appreciate all that. However, reloadable. I don't have one. I used one a long time ago, but there is danger to that if the warden finds out you have it. IK most hotels won't let you check in with a prepaid debit card. The debit is OK so long as it has your name on it and matches your drivers license. That is why I never do that. I always have my SB get the room.

I wonder if anyone has *direct experience* using a prepaid for Lyft.In Hilton and Marriot, you show your I'd and then when its time, you wipe your card of choice yourself. I have used gift cards. I have a loadable gift card as my payment option for Lyft. I am giving you direct experience.

FarFarAway
01-31-24, 13:04
In Hilton and Marriot, you show your I'd and then when its time, you wipe your card of choice yourself. I have used gift cards. I have a loadable gift card as my payment option for Lyft. I am giving you direct experience.Which is not what I just asked for in my post. I did give my history w / different sorts of gift cards, as well as hotels.

My point here was to ask about rideshare, not hotels. Please, could others w / knowledge of what I would like to do (w / Lyft, now that SonChi educated us on that) speak up?

FarFarAway
01-31-24, 17:32
Which is not what I just asked for in my post. I did give my history w / different sorts of gift cards, as well as hotels.

My point here was to ask about rideshare, not hotels. Please, could others w / knowledge of what I would like to do (w / Lyft, now that SonChi educated us on that) speak up?Has anyone used a Lyft gift card with their sugar identity and their burner phone to do this?

Squatty2
01-31-24, 17:38
Which is not what I just asked for in my post. I did give my history w / different sorts of gift cards, as well as hotels.

My point here was to ask about rideshare, not hotels. Please, could others w / knowledge of what I would like to do (w / Lyft, now that SonChi educated us on that) speak up?Either require them to get there themselves and reimburse them, or send them the money for the rideshare in advance. Getting involved in sending the rideshare compromises your opsec and could potentially open you up to a trafficking charge to boot. And is no unnecessary.

FarFarAway
01-31-24, 17:49
Either require them to get there themselves and reimburse them, or send them the money for the rideshare in advance. Getting involved in sending the rideshare compromises your opsec and could potentially open you up to a trafficking charge to boot. And is no unnecessary.These girls are broke and can't get the Lyft themselves, or they don't have a credit card.

Yes, obviously, I tell them I can reimburse, and when they say they can't do it themselves, that is what I seek a solution to.

ChrisCarr
01-31-24, 18:58
These girls are broke and can't get the Lyft themselves, or they don't have a credit card.

Yes, obviously, I tell them I can reimburse, and when they say they can't do it themselves, that is what I seek a solution to.This is a red flag and you should strongly consider aborting the mission.

FarFarAway
01-31-24, 20:17
This is a red flag and you should strongly consider aborting the mission.I'm interested on your reasoning.

ChrisCarr
02-01-24, 09:26
I'm interested on your reasoning.In this year of our lord 2024, anyone who is so un-banked that they cannot get themselves a digital taxi is either desperately destitute or criminally engaged. Better options exist in the sugar bowl.

Squatty2
02-01-24, 17:19
In this year of our lord 2024, anyone who is so un-banked that they cannot get themselves a digital taxi is either desperately destitute or criminally engaged. Better options exist in the sugar bowl.I completely concur. Or they are a child.

AnonDemon69
02-01-24, 19:26
Either require them to get there themselves and reimburse them, or send them the money for the rideshare in advance. Getting involved in sending the rideshare compromises your opsec and could potentially open you up to a trafficking charge to boot. And is no unnecessary.Explain to me how does this open you to a trafficking charge?

I have sent cabs using the apps for friends as well as a couple of SB's for first meeting. These girls are broke or just don't want to front up the cash in case they don't like you. Most of them don't actually like old fat dudes, so they might be trying to play it safe. All those meets were succesful. I use my burner phone so that the warden doesn't see a ride history. Use a fake first name for the app and you are ok.

Squatty2
02-01-24, 20:42
Explain to me how does this open you to a trafficking charge?

I have sent cabs using the apps for friends as well as a couple of SB's for first meeting. These girls are broke or just don't want to front up the cash in case they don't like you. Most of them don't actually like old fat dudes, so they might be trying to play it safe. All those meets were succesful. I use my burner phone so that the warden doesn't see a ride history. Use a fake first name for the app and you are ok.If you transport someone from one jurisdiction to another for the purposes of sex, then you are opening yourself up to trafficking. If they arrange their own transportation (even if you send them the money for it in advance). No trafficking.

FarFarAway
02-02-24, 21:36
I bought an Uber gift card for cash, I will take a pic of it and send it to the girl on my burner. No more problem. Not traceable to me. Should have seen there were gift cards. Simple.

AnonDemon69
02-03-24, 07:36
If you transport someone from one jurisdiction to another for the purposes of sex, then you are opening yourself up to trafficking. If they arrange their own transportation (even if you send them the money for it in advance). No trafficking.I suggest sending the cab to meet for lunch / dinner / drinks or whatever for the first meeting. All my initial meets are this way. Some times we follow up with the fun stuff or just leave it until next time. Maybe if it's not treated like the meeting is just to have sex then there won't be any trouble.

FarFarAway
02-03-24, 10:28
I had a SB many years back who was a college student and worked as a restaurant hostess. She had a car but not a credit card, only a debit card. I didn't consider her financial situation a serious impediment to our sugar relationship. She was still able to get into hotel rooms she booked for us. She wasn't a 800 credit score, but she had lovely big soft tits and loved me to bang her. So, I don't see how not being able to get an uber is a disqualifier.

FarFarAway
02-12-24, 20:10
It was brought to my attention by a POT that when she googled my phone number, it came up on google as belonging to 'sugar daddy'. I would obviously prefer this not to be the case. I also use some of these people search services, when I put my GV number into one of those, it also came up as 'sugar daddy'.

I have gotten onto the GV webpage and tried to find this, and it is nowhere. I haven't looked at the app on my phone yet. Does anyone have experience changing the name?

Squatty2
02-13-24, 20:52
It was brought to my attention by a POT that when she googled my phone number, it came up on google as belonging to 'sugar daddy'. I would obviously prefer this not to be the case. I also use some of these people search services, when I put my GV number into one of those, it also came up as 'sugar daddy'.

I have gotten onto the GV webpage and tried to find this, and it is nowhere. I haven't looked at the app on my phone yet. Does anyone have experience changing the name?One of your broke sugar babies "reviewed" you on one of the sites that they use ostensibly for the sake of safety, but often for bitter revenge, and the name she used for you was sugar daddy.

You can't change the name, sugar daddy will be associated with that phone number until the end of the internet. OR until someone really famous gets the number after you, and the search engine optimization ranks them having the number higher than sugar daddy having the number. But for that to occur, you have to get a new number. And someone new has to recycle that number.

Once you get a new number, who cares what "name" it's linked to.

DC Outlaw
02-18-24, 15:06

I have gotten onto the GV webpage and tried to find this, and it is nowhere. I haven't looked at the app on my phone yet. Does anyone have experience changing the name?I recommend checking your phone number using the Mr Number app. I've found comments posted on my numbers in the past.

Outlaw.

FarFarAway
02-18-24, 15:14
I recommend checking your phone number using the Mr Number app. I've found comments posted on my numbers in the past.

Outlaw.Is there an equivalent website?

SonChi
02-18-24, 17:32
Is there an equivalent website?I downloaded it on a trial basis and checked my phone and many others. Very interesting to say the least. People do put comments there and if the provider has that, they will probably route ALL calls through it to see those comments when a call comes through. I had a comment on my number that does not apply to me, but has probably stopped certain providers from seeing me although they see many of you.

FarFarAway
02-19-24, 17:13
I downloaded it on a trial basis and checked my phone and many others. Very interesting to say the least. People do put comments there and if the provider has that, they will probably route ALL calls through it to see those comments when a call comes through. I had a comment on my number that does not apply to me, but has probably stopped certain providers from seeing me although they see many of you.Are you shilling for them? You have to pay to use this app. No way.

Galleon
02-20-24, 12:46
Are you shilling for them? You have to pay to use this app. No way.For what it's worth, any app that you are not paying for is most likely data mining the shit out of you to pay for their infrastructure. So pick your poison, I guess.

SonChi
02-20-24, 15:28
Are you shilling for them? You have to pay to use this app. No way.Is this what I get for sharing? I never pushed anyone to download it. I said that I downloaded it and tried it myself and shared what I learned. I tried it then I cancelled once I got what I wanted.

It's about $4 a month or 15 a year. Do whatever you want with the information. I now see why a provider would install this into their phone.

FarFarAway
02-20-24, 17:08
For what it's worth, any app that you are not paying for is most likely data mining the shit out of you to pay for their infrastructure. So pick your poison, I guess.I have a burner that has zero of my IRL info on it. They can get personal info about someone who chases pussy online who isn't me.

FarFarAway
02-20-24, 20:08
I just finished up a month's membership on seeking.com. I leave the profile active just a few days, there are messages I sent w / my burner # that haven't been picked up. I did get a response from some on the site, they haven't texted me though. I can take their pictures and find their IRL names and contact without much trouble. Do you think it would be appreciated or creepy if I contacted them from my sugar email address or text? They have expressed interest in me, I would explain what happened.

Dkayz
02-20-24, 21:07
I just finished up a month's membership on seeking.com. I leave the profile active just a few days, there are messages I sent w / my burner # that haven't been picked up. I did get a response from some on the site, they haven't texted me though. I can take their pictures and find their IRL names and contact without much trouble. Do you think it would be appreciated or creepy if I contacted them from my sugar email address or text? They have expressed interest in me, I would explain what happened.They will 100% not take it well and think that you're stalking them or something of the sort. I would advise against contacting their IRL accounts if they haven't given them to you.

RyanHarvey
02-20-24, 21:28
I just finished up a month's membership on seeking.com. I leave the profile active just a few days, there are messages I sent w / my burner # that haven't been picked up. I did get a response from some on the site, they haven't texted me though. I can take their pictures and find their IRL names and contact without much trouble. Do you think it would be appreciated or creepy if I contacted them from my sugar email address or text? They have expressed interest in me, I would explain what happened.Are you using the facecheck site? It's been 50-50 for me.

Joe1278
02-20-24, 23:11
I just tried the application and find it interesting. Do we know which Databases are used by SB and/or Escorts?

Is this what I get for sharing? I never pushed anyone to download it. I said that I downloaded it and tried it myself and shared what I learned. I tried it then I cancelled once I got what I wanted.

It's about $4 a month or 15 a year. Do whatever you want with the information. I now see why a provider would install this into their phone.

CuriousVaMan
02-20-24, 23:50
I too did a trial. I entered a few SB phone numbers and I didn't receive back any useful info. I input one of my burner numbers and it came back with "Possible Scam" or some nonsense. I then added a comment to the effect that this number is legitimately in use. FFA, I think one of your conquests that uses Mr. Number added "Sugar Daddy" in the comment section for your phone number. Not sure if this is big deal or not. . .

I downloaded it on a trial basis and checked my phone and many others. Very interesting to say the least. People do put comments there and if the provider has that, they will probably route ALL calls through it to see those comments when a call comes through. I had a comment on my number that does not apply to me, but has probably stopped certain providers from seeing me although they see many of you.

FarFarAway
02-23-24, 15:24
I always have been quite careful, as I need to stay under the radar. At times I might be tempted to cut corners, I recommend not doing so.

I got into contact w / a POT on seeking about 6 months ago. She is in LA, I am in Orange cty, as a consequence we haven't met. We spoke and exchanged a lot of email. An intelligent MILF. I liked messaging w / her occasionally, hoping some day we might meet and hit it off, possibly for little // no sugar. Anyway, I recently got some emails from her, and a small comment from me set her off. Charged me w / 'mansplaining' and then went off on a tangent of grievance against misogyny. I had earlier mentioned (name-dropped) working with a large national firm she would know. She then sends a message to someone she knows there, saying that (paraphrasing) the guy w / this email address who you work with is a jerk.

Well, of course, there is absolutely no cross-over from my sugar world to my real life. If the dude at this firm cared, they would never be able to match me up w / her complaint. So, scrupulously maintaining my operational security, and having a sugar story that is not exactly the truth IRL, protected me. However, it is absolutely jarring to see these messages in your inbox. The email I used w / her, sadly, does not have a block function. I am routing all her messages straight to trash. Blocked her cell # on GV.

Notably, this woman is barred from emailing this firm, which she admitted when explaining she had private contact info for someone there. I think she is borderline, where someone can behave pretty normally for a lot of the time, but some little thing sets them off, and then it is all guns blazing. Never never trust girls you meet on seeking in spite of some significant things that might tend to make you do so. Until you have a LOT of direct experience w / them. Also, she was not careful w / her personal information, I know her real name, address, etc. However, I don't want to threaten her unless that became completely necessary.

DarkRai2
03-23-24, 14:35
Had an idea for a burner phone. Worth looking at buying an unlocked phone at Microcenter on Rt 29 and Nutley St. They have flip, bar, and smart phones that are not tied to any one carrier. Walmart has cheap tracfones or another carrier, but you're tied to that carrier. These phones, you could use with any prepaid, NET10, Tello, Ultra, Cricket, . Phones are a little more expensive, but you may make up in the long run.

FarFarAway
04-17-24, 14:49
Why is google voice free? It is so so handy that it is and I don't need to do anything to keep that going.