PDA

View Full Version : Uncle LEO

Monty21
05-10-22, 07:48
Well I see a couple of the usual suspects have finally found a home at the crossbar motel. Kandi (Hunni) and Blond Beauty recently have seen reports of ripping customers off. I guess it has finally caught up to both as they are now enjoying bologna sandwiches. Hopefully the stay will get their act cleaned up a bit. Sad that it comes to ripping off customers willing to pay and thinking they will not get their reward eventually. WELCOME TO THE GUMO (AKA MONKEY TOWN!

MGMGuy12
10-02-22, 13:13
Well I see a couple of the usual suspects have finally found a home at the crossbar motel. Kandi (Hunni) and Blond Beauty recently have seen reports of ripping customers off. I guess it has finally caught up to both as they are now enjoying bologna sandwiches. Hopefully the stay will get their act cleaned up a bit. Sad that it comes to ripping off customers willing to pay and thinking they will not get their reward eventually. WELCOME TO THE GUMO (AKA MONKEY TOWN!Hunni has an arrest warrant because she left inpatient rehab without permission and is going to get her probation revoked. She looks pretty thick in the new photos and she's willing to come out to you now. Might be a good time to get a good cheap one in LOL.