PDA

View Full Version : Recent Rehoboth Experiences

ScottBoxster
05-07-22, 09:32
Ok, went to Eastern Healthy. Not sure of the girl's name, she is not the owner. Started off promising, lots of teasing, and giggling. But, the breath. Got a whiff and, just, ugh. So. Let me roam up top and below a bit, but, would not let me get a good position for below, kept me so that if I tried to get in my wrist would have snapped. Anyways, terrible experience. Haven't been there in quite some time, I had one super positive experience with a girl who is long gone about 2 years ago, don't think I will repeat. Damage. 6 and left. 8 only because was allowed to roam.

So, then I said, despite lame experiences and not so Merry, went down the street next visit. Drew a horrible masseuse. Giggled a lot. Massage was awful, HE was poor jackhammer, wouldn't let me touch anywhere. The girls there when I came in were all different from who I've seen before. Looks like a new and bad crew. I keep saying I won't go back, but, living off the fumes of the pre-but era a few years back and looking for the unicorn. I should just give up on it. . 6 for house and. 6 for her. . 6 was. 6 too much for either.

If anyone has good information on someone in RI or close to here, Attleboro, Seekonk, Swansea, etc. , or within a 1/2 hour or so from here, I would love to hear from you. And the person who PM'd and promised all of these names and contacts need not do so. The silence is deafening. But, if anyone else does, I am happy to trade a few places where, while there is not FS necessarily, you get someone nice, attentive, and sensual on the HE.