PDA

View Full Version : No clue what this scam is!

Rosser48
05-01-22, 18:14
So this young lady I texted:https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/phones-and-websites/caucasian_e/i-need-money/690085565732.

I assumed it was a fake ad but you never know. Set up a meeting for 7 PM this evening. Well First she wanted me to meet her at an office downtown, OK strange but that is fine. I even asked should I get a room, she preferred her office, OK still strange but whatever. I ask how will I enter the building and meet her, she states, the backdoor will be cracked open, on the floor is a camera bag, take the camera but leave the donation and come up to see me. Man my Red flag alarm was SCREAMING! If she is not a fake then my loss but this screams SCAM! No way in Hell will I leave a donation in a camera bag to be scooped up with me wandering an office building with a camera in my hand! She stated that she read to leave an item of value, who is to say the camera even works?! I told her thanks but no thanks, I have been at this game for well over 20 years and have NEVER heard of that weird ass shit! LOL.