PDA

View Full Version : Unadvertised Extras

RobertJdn
04-25-22, 10:08
In my personal experience I've found that at least two semi-utr "massage" girls who don't advertise but you can find them through the forums, are billed as HE only, but in fact offer extras. I've endeavored to determine if everyone is lying, it's just me, or something in between. In an effort figure this out, I've been using DMs to try to uncover the truth. It's kind of slippery as with both girls, nobody has publicly admitted anything other than HE. For one of the girls I've had several people swear it's HE only and with the other I found one person that admitted to an experience similar to mine. Actually one guy was squirrelly on an answer for the first girl so reading between the lines he had more than HE too. Extras include pretty much everything except FS with the one and BBBJ fiv etc with the other. In each case there was no discussion, no upcharge or anything. I did ask one of them if she minded me writing my experience in the review and she said, I don't do that. I was like, we just did that! And she said yea but I don't want everyone to think I do that then they'd expect it.

So, what's your experience? Have you seen this happen? What's the move?