PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
General Reports.

Horne
01-28-06, 09:31
Any help finding AMP's in and around Fresno would be greatly appreciated. Are there any off off 99? Any expirences regarding any? Thanks

Flyboy
03-03-06, 08:53
I'll be in Fresno next week. Anything going on the streets?

Boulder Co Guy
03-26-06, 20:59
Im gonna be in town also next week, is there any street action in Fresno? Appreciate any info.

BCG

Boulder Co Guy
03-30-06, 16:31
Was in town Monday until this morning. Did some looking around on tuesday night but did not attempt to pick anyone up. I checked out the hotels off olive and G street. Looked like mostly strung out crack hos. Plently of LE to go around also. I also did some crusing on Fresno, blackstone but didnt see much.

Wed night (10-11PM) I found Michelle on Fresno and possibly Bellmont, may have been further south. She is a atractive, clean, not strung out, young BSW medium length hair. We got out of the neighboorhood and got a CBJ for .4 She was nice enough asked her to come to my hotel which she did, 1/2 and 1/2 for another .10 She has been taught to try to hold the base of the condom during sex which made things a little alkward, ive run into this before some typ of ssocial service training, its not only alkward but they end up messing and handling the condom to much which can result in the loss of integrity. I didnt notice until we got to my hotel but she seems to be a few months pregnant.

While driving back and forth she talked about the girls that are ripping guys off, when I suggested it was the crack hos that do this, she said its mostly the non crack hos, take it for what its worth and just be careful. She indicated that there is definitly a type of john they look for to rip off and if you seem like a pushover then your a target for these particular girls.

Again lots of LE, Micheele told me they are trying to crack down on the gang activity.

From what she said there are also a fair number of girls to be found around belmont and palm, which is where I dropped her off and this might also be where the girls she knows that might try to rip you off might be working as well.

I alwlays lock up or hide my wallet and only have out the money I want to spend to prevent getting ripped off.

BGC

BayBoy
04-02-06, 14:40
I was out and about Fresno on Saturday. Mostly on Belmont, Motel Row, Olive and Golden State. There was actually a fair selection of women around; usually there's not much out there.

I picked up a Sandy (blonde, older gal) and we ended up with a car date in the park. Afterwards I was still horny, so I finally picked up another gal. She had her dog with her, but that was no problem. He sat there quietly while I got a BJ in the car. Both women were nice and friendly and didnt try to rip me off.

I cant believe how cheap these women go for ($20). They must really need the drug money.

BayBoy
04-14-06, 19:16
Belmont St. east of the railroad tracks is a pretty heavy area. I've seen lots of gals around the streets along there. Haven't tried any yet.

Dakota Guy
04-18-06, 20:51
Belmont St. east of the railroad tracks is a pretty heavy area. I've seen lots of gals around the streets along there. Haven't tried any yet.Another area to try is Blackstone. I used to travel to Fresno quite a bit and Blackstone can be a good area when the weather is nice. Also I've had some luck on Golden State Blvd, just north of Belmont.

Stay Safe!

BayBoy
04-20-06, 00:50
I haven't given Blackstone much of a look lately. It always seemed like there wasn't much action out there the times I cruised along it. Maybe I'll try it again now that the weather is getting warmer; it seems to bring the women out.

The Fresno PD and local sheriffs seem to have the same routine every week. They come out heavy on Friday and Sat. and then ease off the rest of the week. Last Fri. there were squad cars all over motel row, Olive, and Belmont; there were so many they were bumping into each other, racing around the place. Saw what looked like a decoy gal out on Belmont, luckily I saw the LE car around the corner off Belmont.

I hope you Fresno guys aren't computer challenged, cus I'm getting tired of talking to myself. I know theres alot of dudes out cruising the streets, looking and dating the ladies out there.

I dated Debbie and Di lately, good BJs.

BayBoy
05-01-06, 07:20
I picked up a gal Sat. nite on Motel Row and we went for a car date. She started off by tongueing my balls real slowly and then I asked her to tongue my shaft. She was so good I literally came just by her running her tongue over my dick. Ive got to go with her again.

There seems to be more action out on the streets now that its getting warmer and lighter at nite.

I like going to Triangle Hamburger stand at Belmont and Motel Row. I can watch the action out there while eating my burger and fries.

Out for now.

Fairwinds
05-01-06, 19:03
I was just passing through Fresno on my way to Sacramento today and, as I always do, stopped off to get a cup of coffee at McDonalds across from the Motel 6 before cruising up motel row on N. Parkway.

It was only 10:45 AM but I saw 3 SWs all together just south of Denny's and then, further up, took this pic of another WSW just north of Belmont. I didn't partake because I unfortunately was in a hurry.

Fairwinds
05-10-06, 19:30
Again I passed through Fresno on my way north. I thought it being Monday and rather early (10:30AM) that I wouldn't see much.

Wrong.

There was quite alot of action around the motels on Parkway and on Belmont. Also around the Motel 6 where the trucks park I saw a couple.

This kind of action seen so early is uncommon on most strolls, no matter what the city. As far as SWs are concerned, Fresno has never disappointed me and I've always seen good action most any time of day.

The two pics I got were both WSWs. The one smoking the cigarette is walking in front of Dennys bound up Parkway towards the motels. The SW using the cell
phone is on Belmont near the big rotary and underpass just before it.

Dakota Guy
05-12-06, 20:29
I made it into Fresno last weekend on business. I got a cheap room at the Motel 6 on Belmont & 99. I checked in and on my way back to the car I noticed a LSW I had dated about 2 years ago. Her name is Veronica, she is short, fat and huge knockers but she is an absoulte sweetheart. In fact if I wasn't married I wouldn't mind dating her for real. Anyway we settled on $30 for BBBJ. She joined me in the shower and gave me a great BJ, she wouldn't swallow so I gave her a nice facial in the shower. Very nice time, spent about 45 minutes with her.

Dakota Guy
05-12-06, 20:33
I'm surprised with a town the size of Fresno that there are more postings. I used to live in Salinas and I would travel to Fresno 3 or 4 times a year just to go "hunting". I never had any problems finding some action. In fact when I returned this past weekend I enjoyed myself very much. So let's hear about the action!

Fairwinds
05-13-06, 20:25
I'm surprised with a town the size of Fresno that there are more postings. I used to live in Salinas and I would travel to Fresno 3 or 4 times a year just to go "hunting". I never had any problems finding some action. In fact when I returned this past weekend I enjoyed myself very much. So let's hear about the action!

Dakota Guy....

I agree with you. I can't understand why there isn't more action on this board. I travel all over the state and, while I won't say that Fresno has the most SW action, I will say that I've never been disappointed. Anytime I've passed through Fresno, I've seen action. Even at 9AM in the morning. And I have had some damn good times. Incidentally, I stay at that Motel 6 too---every time I pass through. If you have a room facing the McDonalds, you can eyeball action right from your own room.

Hot Lip J
05-15-06, 12:19
I passed thur. Fresno on Saturday 5/13/2006 around 3:00pm comming from Washington State. There was alot of action on the next major street before Belmont near the freeway. There was a WSW that had on a small blue denim skirt,One large WSW had on dinim trousers and four BSW's that had shorts on. Also I notice a motel that workers will stand out the door waiting to flag a looker down. A heavy blonde flag me with a perfact big heavy round ass. Very nice person. Done the routine check last before we got down to business. Unless I was lucky, I came at the right time and day.

Boulder Co Guy
05-15-06, 14:59
Got in town this morning and took a cruise just to see what kind of action there is on hotel row in the morning around 10:00 AM, I only did one pass but saw a couple of BSW on N end of garden state, wish i had time, one of the gals was very attractive. Ill be sure to post if I manage to get back down there later in the week
BCG

BayBoy
05-15-06, 19:36
Keep up the good reports guys, theres plenty of action to go around here.

I've never seen anything on Fresno St. or Blackstone. Has anybody seen any gals on those streets? Whats the best time to go?

Cimsagro
05-19-06, 03:50
Motel row is easy. Golden state and olive north is also. Bayboy blackstone is great if done right. !0am -noon seems best, but the heat could change that. Start at Mckinley and go north. Traffic and LE can be heavy, but skill can bypass that. It is easier at the normal spots, but the quality and service is better on Blackstone. Keep a sharp eye, and be safe. That part of Blackstone can be GREAT

Cimsagro
06-08-06, 22:24
Why is this group so dead.

Fairwinds
06-09-06, 23:34
Why is this group so dead.
I don't know. I've commented on this before. I live in Costa Mesa and cruise all the SW loops around LA and I have never seen more consistent action day and night than in Fresno. I travel to Sacramento and SF often and always try to spend the night in Fresno. I will be there soon again with my camera to record the great action around Olive, Belmont and Blackstone.

Butters98
06-10-06, 13:36
Start at Mckinley and go north. Traffic and LE can be heavy, but skill can bypass that. It is easier at the normal spots, but the quality and service is better on Blackstone. Keep a sharp eye, and be safe. That part of Blackstone can be GREATI've seen what seem to be SW all the way north on Blackstone to Herndon. But in that part of Blackstone, you must be extremely careful, and also make sure that they are working.

Fairwinds
06-14-06, 19:43
Last Sunday I spent the night in Fresno and took some pics Sunday afternoon and Monday morning. As usual, action was good along the motel row next to 99 and also Belmont and Palm and finally Olive around the Motel 6.

I can only think there are very few mongers in Fresno who read this board. There seems to be so much unreported action. The pics I have attached show SWs on the motel row next to 99, along the rotary at Golden and Belmont and along Belmont uptowards the Abbey intersection.

The 2 shots on the same BSW walking away and then towards the camera were shot near Olive and the motel row by Denny's. They were taken at 9:10 AM Monday morning!

WebDog
06-15-06, 10:05
those are great pics Fairwinds. I have mongered all over Calif but never knew Fresno has had this kind of activity. It looks better than Oakland or L.A. from these pics and reports. You guys have the best kept secret in the state. Unfortunately -- that makes it ripe for a crackdown. I hope you can keep it going.

Fairwinds
06-15-06, 15:42
those are great pics Fairwinds. I have mongered all over Calif but never knew Fresno has had this kind of activity. It looks better than Oakland or L.A. from these pics and reports. You guys have the best kept secret in the state. Unfortunately -- that makes it ripe for a crackdown. I hope you can keep it going.

And the thing about it, WebDog, is that I don't even live in Fresno. I live in the LA area. However once a month I travel up to the Bay Area or Sacramento to be with Family. So I have always just been passing through in the last 3 years. If I lived there, I'd know a lot more.

I stay at the Motel 6 off Olive across from the McDonald's. Sometimes I can see action in the McDonald's parking lot and Olive Street beyond from my room window! You're right. Someday the LE will crack down. Fresno one day may become dead, just like Oakland, Long Beach, Stockton Blvd in Sacramento and Sunset Blvd. At least in the daytime.

WebDog
06-15-06, 22:17
And the thing about it, WebDog, is that I don't even live in Fresno. I live in the LA area. However once a month I travel up to the Bay Area or Sacramento to be with Family. So I have always just been passing through in the last 3 years. If I lived there, I'd know a lot more.

I stay at the Motel 6 off Olive across from the McDonald's. Sometimes I can see action in the McDonald's parking lot and Olive Street beyond from my room window! You're right. Someday the LE will crack down. Fresno one day may become dead, just like Oakland, Long Beach, Stockton Blvd in Sacramento and Sunset Blvd. At least in the daytime.

I have passed through a couple of times and never would have thought to stop there. Next time I will need an excuse to spend the night. Ironically, last trip I drove from Costa Mesa (see that's where you're from) leaving in the afternoon for S.F. I was bent on getting to S.F. in time for some late night action and drove like a bat of hell up the grapevine and through valley to the bay area. Had I know I simply would have spent the night in Fresno! Would have been safer (both vis-a-vis driving and S.F. mongering) and looks like it would have been a lot more productive. Could have done a p.m. and an a.m. service. The BSW you got two shots of -- would *love* to hit that in the morning! What and f@#kable body! Would need to be well-rested and ready for a little in-room dining.

Fairwinds
06-16-06, 08:20
You're right about the BSW I got 2 shots of. She had a huge rack. And wouldn't you know it---I was on my way to the on ramp of 99 to go on up to Sacramento where I had to be by noon time. I had just checked out of the motel.

I used to monger in San Francisco back in the 80s and 90s. Polk, Geary and Post where just crowded with SWs. My problem back then was which SW was I going to pick up? It was fantastic.

Where can you find it that way anywhere in the States today?

Big Kev
07-13-06, 00:16
Nearly a month since last Fresno report. And only a week until my trip through there.

Still worth a stop in same areas described below?

Thanks for any current info.

BayBoy
07-13-06, 13:59
I cruised thru the usual places last week [Belmont St., Parkway-Motel Row, Olive, and Golden State] and didnt see much action. It looked like the LE had swept thru and cleared the streets.

But in Fresno things dont stay that way very long.

BayBoy
08-06-06, 18:45
The LE are all over Belmont St. I saw them sweeping thru there last night and running all the women off the streets in multiple sweeps. I guess thats their big project now. Parkway seemed as normal.

Out

Fairwinds
08-06-06, 22:23
Was interested in your report. I'm planning to spend a night in Fresno in a week or so and was curious how things were going. Sure would love to run into that BSW with huge juggs who was working Parkway at 9 in the morning when I was there last. She was the one I took two pics of.

Fairwinds
08-23-06, 18:11
It's been nearly 2 months since I passed through Fresno on my way up north. I spent last Sunday and Sunday night in town and saw awesome action.

I don't think I've been anywhere in the state in the last 3 years that has offered better daytime SW action than Fresno. Now granted not all the girls were 10s. But they were everywhere and I took some pics to prove it. The time was mid afternoon on Sunday. Between Olive and Belmont on Parkway along the motels, I saw as many as 8 SWs on one pass. Most were LSWs and a few were WSWs and BSWs. They were in groups of 2 or alone. And there was no LE presence.

If that weren't enough, I continued on Belmont and from Palm up to the freeway overpass I saw another half-dozen. The pics tell the tale. Notice in one pic an LSW talking to the occupant of a car through the passenger window. If you look carefully, you'll see another WSW in the background behind the tree. For myself, I found a nice WSW and took her back to my room for .8.

I went out again after dark and there was good action again in both areas. However there was also heavy LE presence and, having had my fun anyway, I returned to my room without taking any chances.

I'm not critizing this board. But there is so little activity on it. Yet I know there must be alot of you mongers out there or there wouldn't be so many girls working the street.

Funfunfun69
08-23-06, 23:18
http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30973
^^that BSW on the left looks good. But as for the rest, I think I wouldn't even see them. Yucky. But thanks for the pics anyways. Seems like very few people take post em anymore.

Fairwinds
08-24-06, 17:25
You're right. I liked the BSW too. But please don't think that my taste in SWs is reflected in the ones I decide to photograph. Whenever and where ever there's SW action I'll photograph if possible---even if some of them aren't hot looking ones. It's the action I'm interested in.

BayBoy
08-24-06, 18:23
I like your enthusiasm Fairwinds, those are some great pics of the women on the streets. But I can't help but think the Fresno PD vice squad is monitoring this board, I dont like giving out too much info.

Take care bb

Fairwinds
08-24-06, 20:09
I like your enthusiasm Fairwinds, those are some great pics of the women on the streets. But I can't help but think the Fresno PD vice squad is monitoring this board, I dont like giving out too much info.

Take care bb
Thanks for the compliment Bayboy. I always hope I can contribute to any board. As far as the LE monitoring the posts---this is a discussion that has been repeated often among us mongers. It's my opinion that anything that appears on this board is no news to the police. Vice is paid to do what they do. Every day they're out. They know the girls, where they are and their names better than we do. Any vice squad worth their salt can immediately identify an SW. They may be better at it than we are. So---and it's only my opinion--anything which is written here they've already heard or know. My frustration comes from the importance and the amount of time spent by them to hassle us mongers and providers. Why don't they leave us alone and spend more time on important matters which need to be addressed.

BayBoy
08-24-06, 21:13
Right On, I second your opinion.

Marlowe
08-25-06, 01:20
Right On, I second your opinion.

IMHO this forum may not be much (I think it gives us valuable intel) but it is all we have, as we try to pursue a harmless hobby and not run afoul of LE.

If we don't post as much accurate information as we can, at all times, then LE is winning this "war."

We are just sharing information that LE vice already has with one another, and that is a necessary and good thing.

Btroffded
08-25-06, 03:53
Obviously not a report - but i'm wondering if anyone knows a bsw who goes by the name of Goldie. In her voice mails she would refer to herself as "the golden one"

I've never been to Fresno, but I know that's where she lives, and she comes down to LA (specifically Pasadena) every so often by train. I saw her about a month ago but I didn't have time to stop for her.

If anyone knows who I am talking about, please PM me. I changed my number so she can't reach me, so i would like to give her a call.

Thanks

BayBoy
09-08-06, 16:16
Parkway really ROCKS. There was a fine selection of women out last night. Blonds, redheads, brunettes; white, black, and latino. Some were goodlooking.

LE was lurking around the corners but I didnt see them bust anyone.

Take care

Webcams
09-17-06, 20:34
Is there only one track in Fresno or more then one? What are the main streets along that track to check between? Never been to Fresno, but heading there soon, always pay's to know beforehand.

Thanks for the Info.

Hizark21
09-18-06, 01:48
I saw this episode of cops tonight where they busted this one sw and this guy. The sw was actually a TV who was busted for loitering. The guy was arrested for pot posession.

Captain America
09-20-06, 18:55
Not into the SW scene but certainly wouldn't mind a friendly mAssage with extras on one of those long drives along 99. anyone have suggestions on where to start?

Webcams
09-20-06, 19:14
I saw this episode of cops tonight where they busted this one sw and this guy. The sw was actually a TV who was busted for loitering. The guy was arrested for pot posession.
Ya but Picking up a dude is priceless for that arrest!
You think he is ever going to live that down?
Not a chance He will get ribbed for years to come.
Hey remember that time you picked up a dude and got busted on cops ha ha pass the blunt.

Clodbuster
09-21-06, 01:03
Not into the SW scene but certainly wouldn't mind a friendly mAssage with extras on one of those long drives along 99. anyone have suggestions on where to start?Fresno is very dry if you are looking for MP's with extras.

Fairwinds
09-27-06, 09:31
Is there only one track in Fresno or more then one? What are the main streets along that track to check between? Never been to Fresno, but heading there soon, always pay's to know beforehand.

Thanks for the Info.
Webcams....As you go north, take the Belmont Street exit off 99. Turn left on Belmont. You will go over 99 and then immediately take your first right at the gas station and convenience store. You're now on Parkway which is a 1/4 of a mile stretch of motels that parallels 99 which will be on your right. That's the track. It goes down to Olive Street where there is a Motel 6 and a MacDonald's, an area which also is good for SWs.

The other track I know is the same exit off 99 but you turn right off the ramp on Belmont, go to the rotary, continue on Belmont under the bridge and beyond until you get to the Palm Street intersection. From here on, there have always been SWs for the next mile, especially in the late afternoon.

BayBoy
10-05-06, 07:29
There was a fair selection of ladies on Parkway last nite around 5:30. A few BSWs, a couple were goodlooking, a latina, and even a few Asian women.

Belmont was deserted except for maybe 2 women.

I saw 3 women on Golden State.

BayBoy
10-15-06, 20:44
I've actually seen a few good looking WSWs on Golden State recently, that were doable. Usually this street has nothing but scroungy looking druggies, but lately the quality has been a little better, at least as far as getting a BJ in the car.
Take care

Luvdahos
11-24-06, 20:36
Was back in Fresno this week and I took some time and parked at the McDonald's parking lot on Olive and watched the show. There are some nice girls out there to include up and down parkway. There is this hot black SW thin and is always dressed to kill, but I never see her talk to anyone. I wonder how she survives. Also cruised down Belmont and saw several out there working. Fresno seems to be better pickings than most California cities lately. Enclosed are girls near the McDonalds.

Vegas Black
11-25-06, 12:39
That filipina chick in the yellow looks nice.
Be safe out there.........

Darts
12-14-06, 19:43
I'll be in Fresno Fri & Sat.

Does anyone know if LE is still hanging out at the motel 6 parking lot on olive?

BayBoy
12-18-06, 09:02
I was out there last Friday (Olive, Belmont, West, Golden State etc.) I didnt see much LE.

Marlowe
12-22-06, 18:51
Spent Wed. and Thur. in Fresno, cruised daytime and nightime, all spots mentioned in prev. posts and didn't see much of anything! Glad to be going home today.

Fairwinds
12-26-06, 22:12
Spent Wed. and Thur. in Fresno, cruised daytime and nightime, all spots mentioned in prev. posts and didn't see much of anything! Glad to be going home today.

I don't know where Marlowe was looking but I was in Fresno the Thrusday afternoon and night before Christmas weekend and I have never seen more action.

There was hot action along Parkway even though it was drizzling and raw. I saw a minimum of 8 LSWs and WSWs and 4 or 5 BSWS. This was during daylight hours and early evening. Most of the SWs were young and attractive averaging anywhere from 7s to a 9. It's been a long time since I had the problem of making a decision on which girl to pickup.

I ended up with a sweet LSW named Victoria. Most of the girls were asking 2 Jacksons for BJs and 4 or 5 for F/S.

I have said this before. I have travelled through Fresno once a month for the past 3 years and I have always seen good action. Sometimes the quality of the girls hasn't been all that high but last week it was. Very. The only area near Orange county where I live that compares to the daylight action I saw this time in Fresno is Long Beach Blvd. I just can't understand why there isn't more posting on the Fresno board. Are there no mongers in Fresno? Or are they all into the AMPs and CL girls?

Inlander
12-27-06, 00:13
[QUOTE=Fairwinds]I don't know where Marlowe was looking but I was in Fresno the Thrusday afternoon and night before Christmas weekend and I have never seen more action...

I was there too! I came through about 11:30 A.M., and things were hopping, at least for Fresno. I get through there 2 or 3 times a month, and most times (2 out of 3) I get my ashes hauled by a better than average girl. Usually black (which I don't mind, even though I'm pearly white), and for much less than I am used to paying in the LA / Inland empire area.

In Marlowe's defense, I will say the Fresno girls seem to be very low-key; Inexperienced/newby mongers can easily be forgiven for missing them.

Inlander

Marlowe
12-27-06, 02:15
[QUOTE=Fairwinds]I don't know where Marlowe was looking but I was in Fresno the Thrusday afternoon and night before Christmas weekend and I have never seen more action...

I was there too! I came through about 11:30 A.M., and things were hopping, at least for Fresno. I get through there 2 or 3 times a month, and most times (2 out of 3) I get my ashes hauled by a better than average girl. Usually black (which I don't mind, even though I'm pearly white), and for much less than I am used to paying in the LA / Inland empire area.

In Marlowe's defense, I will say the Fresno girls seem to be very low-key; Inexperienced/newby mongers can easily be forgiven for missing them.

Inlander

New to Fresno perhaps, but a senior member with 400+ posts is hardly a newbie. I tried Parkway at about 2:30 p.m. and then went down Olive on Thursday and saw nada. On Wed. night the only action was three Black and Whites with lights blazing at the Ambassador Inn.

I also tried Blackstone (the old stroll) with similar results. Maybe it was just a timing thing.

Fairwinds
12-27-06, 09:47
It was definitely a timing thing. It happens all the time and your experience as a monger is unquestioned as far as I'm concerned.

BayBoy
12-28-06, 10:55
Just as a side note, there was some big gang related shootout at the Ambassador Inn a few days ago. Somebody got killed and a few injured. So be safe out there. As far as the action goes, Fresno seems to always have some ladies out there at one time or another.

There lots of unemployment around here plus plenty of crack hos too! Marlowe, try Belmont St. sometime, past the rr tracks, or Golden State/West St.

Luvdahos
01-02-07, 02:37
Cruised tonight down Parkway, Belmont and in between. There seems to be something out there for everybodies tastes. On Belmont there was this thick wsw that offered all the goods for 30.00. She was decent and appeared to be in her mid 20's and was very clean and was sucking on a lollipop. I guess she was getting ready for action. On Parkway there were several thick wsw also at the payphone by the Valero and they also looked about 19. They were almost begging to get picked up. Over by the McDonald's your usual bsw mixed with hsw and more wsw. Seems like this is a monger's picking grounds haven't seen anywhere else in CA where they are so abundant. I'll see what there is tomorrow and maybe get some pictures.

Luvdahos
01-19-07, 16:38
Parkway today about noon was hopping as usual with various selections from thick to thin, from one end of the color spectrum to the other. This is truly a paradise if there is one for a monger. Saw these three across from the CHP sation on Belmont. Got BBBJ with CIM and FS with the blonde for 3 jacksons and Mr. Licolin. She was very pleasant and as usual she said she was from Oregon and was only down here for several weeks. She is staying at the motel across the street from the CHP station behind the Chevron gas station. She was clean but one can tell she had a baby a few months back as she was also still lactating if some of you guys loe that. all in all she was wll worth it. No digits but is staying in room 125 but that can all change at anytime.

Enjoy

Larks Tongue
01-20-07, 14:57
She's got some nice titties. Did you inquire about services/prices with her?

Parkway today about noon was hopping as usual with various selections from thick to thin, from one end of the color spectrum to the other. This is truly a paradise if there is one for a monger. Saw these three across from the CHP sation on Belmont. Got BBBJ with CIM and FS with the blonde for 3 jacksons and Mr. Licolin. She was very pleasant and as usual she said she was from Oregon and was only down here for several weeks. She is staying at the motel across the street from the CHP station behind the Chevron gas station. She was clean but one can tell she had a baby a few months back as she was also still lactating if some of you guys loe that. all in all she was wll worth it. No digits but is staying in room 125 but that can all change at anytime.

Enjoy

Luvdahos
01-26-07, 20:42
Back for my weekly trip to Fresno Town and I wasn't disappointed. They are coming out of the woodwork here and I think this is where all of them have been hiding. All sizes and flavors were displayed today. took a few pictures but alot more were around. One had short shorts even though the temps were in the high 50's low 60's and the pic came out blurry but she was a looker. Enjoy

Basket
02-11-07, 02:34
Do any of you guys have any info on where I can find some action in Medesto? I not sure on the spelling of the city, if it is not correct I am sorry.

This will be my first time there and I would like to have a good time. Please, PM any info that you would like to share.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Basket

BayBoy
02-13-07, 09:37
Check out the California 'Other Areas' section, there's a Modesto section in there. Basically the action is on 9th St. and 7th St. in South Modesto and the River section under the bridge.

Fairwinds
02-19-07, 21:01
I spent the night at the Days Inn at the foot of Parkway last Friday on my periodic trip up to Sac. And there was heavy action. I must have gone up and down Parkway between Olive and Belmont 10 times and each time I saw at least 4 SWs out in front of the motels or walking down towards Denny's. Most were BSWs but also there were some LSWS and a few WSWs. I ended up with a WSW named Tonya. She was asking a Jackson for a HJ and two for a BJ. I will see her again on my way through Fresno next time.

B Malibu
02-20-07, 03:44
I spent the night at the Days Inn at the foot of Parkway last Friday on my periodic trip up to Sac. And there was heavy action. I must have gone up and down Parkway between Olive and Belmont 10 times and each time I saw at least 4 SWs out in front of the motels or walking down towards Denny's. Most were BSWs but also there were some LSWS and a few WSWs. I ended up with a WSW named Tonya. She was asking a Jackson for a HJ and two for a BJ. I will see her again on my way through Fresno next time.She was asking what? Tell me you didn't indulge her for those astronomical rates? I realize the C.O.L. is through the roof up north, but those prices are just flat out ridiculous!

What did she want for F/S?

Fairwinds
02-20-07, 12:39
She was asking what? Tell me you didn't indulge her for those astronomical rates? I realize the C.O.L. is through the roof up north, but those prices are just flat out ridiculous!

What did she want for F/S?

If you look, you'll see that a Jackson is twenty bucks. I don't see that that's "through the roof." What I didn't tell you is that I took her back to my room and had more than a BJ for the same price. So don't jump to conclusions.

B Malibu
02-20-07, 16:39
If you look, you'll see that a Jackson is twenty bucks. I don't see that that's "through the roof." What I didn't tell you is that I took her back to my room and had more than a BJ for the same price. So don't jump to conclusions.My bad brutha'

My apologies.

Member #3278
03-21-07, 00:16
Curiosity caught me checking out the track in fresno the last two Sundays, early evening. Very good selection, BSW, LSW, WSW, something for everyone. Guess the warmer weather has added to the selection.

Member #3278
04-10-07, 01:13
Cruised the track a couple passes this past Sunday, around 6:15-6:30. Only 2-3 possibilities, and neither appealed to me. I made a pass on Friday afternoon around 2:00 and just missed a bsw hottie, but couldn't partake as I had to hit the road. Maybe this week.

Lmurray123
04-12-07, 16:34
Work has taken me up and down the lenght of b-stone the the last few days, and I've noticed several possible SWs and 2 definite SWs between ashlan and shields. Of the two definates, one was a BSW in a short white skirt and bare midrif t. Very nice body from what I could see, and an okay face. The other was a WSW thick, but not fat with a cute face. I passed her and pulled into a parking lot facing the street just down from where she was walking. Pulled out the cell and pretended to be talking. She gave me the double eye contact and the head nod. Of course I'm a total chickenshit, and didn't have any cash besides, so I played it off like I didn't know what was up and drove off.

So yeah, looks like there's some good action elsewhere in fresburg. Now I just need to grow some cajones.

Lmurray123
04-13-07, 19:26
Cruised be-stone again today noticed 3 providers. 1 BSW, the same one I mentioned previously; 1 LSW that looked to be up there in age, and not very appealing; and 1 WSW. The white girl was walking N from CJ's near ashlan. She stopped and sat down at the bus stop near the bank. Did a you and we did the eye contact thing. I kept driving and did another pass down the street, looking for LE. By the time I had come back around, the girl was walking S again. I passed her and pulled into a parking lot, behind a building (don't remember which one.) She approached, and she was very decent looking. She smiled and had all her teet, a very clear face, and she looked like she was all there mentally. She leaned in the window and did a quick LE check. She said her name was Denise and offered BJ or FS for 40/60. I opted for the first. She said she had a spot down the street. Drove there and did the deed. She was dedicated, but direct. Didn't seem to mind my hands wandering/squeezing all over her, nor did she compain when I pushed her down on my little friend. All in all a very good first experience with a SW.

Member #3278
04-14-07, 10:56
Congrats to Lmurray for gettin his cherry popped!

Cruised motel row last evening about 9:30-10:00, lots of action but also black and white hanging in the area checking various people out, so decided not to chance it. Cruised east on Belmont to the other area mentioned on the forum, and only one I saw was being checked out by LEO, rest of street was dead. Looks like afternoons early evenings may be better.

Lmurray123
04-16-07, 17:40
Congrats to Lmurray for gettin his cherry popped!
Thanks 3278. Overall it was a fun/exciting experience. I can see this becoming quite addictive.

Looks like afternoons early evenings may be better.Yeah, I've only seen folks out there between noon and like 1:30 pm.

Lmurray123
04-18-07, 17:57
Just an update. I haven't seen any possibilities between 11:30 and 1:30 the last two days.

BayBoy
04-18-07, 20:30
Thanks for the heads-up about Blackstone bet. Ashlan & Shields, thats an area I've never checked out before. Usually Im around motel row or Belmont.

Lmurray123
04-19-07, 16:58
One BSW today. Kinda pear shaped in blue/light purple sweat pants and white top. Not really my type, so kept on cruisin'. Durring the 3 passes I made (noticing no other providers) she walked north from Ashlan past Gettysburg, stopping at various bus stops along the way. Just in case anyone is interested.

Lmurray123
04-24-07, 16:08
There were 3 that I saw today. 2 WSW and 1 BSW. The two W were together walking north on bstone on toward ashlan. One thinner than the other with nice legs. I think I'd seen the second one on a previous day. Thick girl with frizzy (but not unkempt) red hair. By the time I had made the you, the first one had already been picked up. I pulled over and watched red for a couple of minutes. She was picked up shortly. On the cruise back I saw the BSW in pink top, white skirt, tryin' too damn hard to get a date. Seriously, be a little more subtle. On the other hand, what do I know? I'm a noob.

Lmurray123
04-25-07, 16:21
Nothing but nothing. Well that's not completely true. LEroy was out and about quite a little bit.

Kronos01
05-29-07, 03:30
Out and outbout near Goldenstate and Church. I picked up a BSW who looked to be in her late 20s. She offered FS for $20, but I talked her down to $10. We did it doggy in the backseat. I didn't get her name, but she had a pretty good attitude and a good set of tits on her.

BayBoy
06-02-07, 09:37
Great price Kronos. She must have needed the money real bad. Once in a while I see some decent ladies on Goldenstate.

Beto Decalifas
06-04-07, 20:57
I was strolling parkway in fresno and there were about a dozen SW working it. This was Sunday June 4th. I saw 7 BSW, one which looked very tasty, I might add. 3 WSW two blondes and one brunette, wait 3 blondes, a blonde and a brunette wanted a threesome for 4 jacksons, I passed because the blonde was not my type, but the brunette was carrying a nice firm ass. I found a WSW which I forgot her name big girl with a very big appealling ass, I had her for 3 jacksons. Parkway was the only place where I saw any action.

Marlowe
07-02-07, 19:07
Thursday and Friday, passing through town, staying at the Econo Lodge off Parkway, saw 4-5 SW about 5-6 in quality, no opportunity to partake nor discuss services. Some large SW noted.

Luvdahos
10-04-07, 00:01
Haven't been to Fresno in several months since the contract I had in the Fresno area ran out. I have noticed that this board has been dead for several months and I found out why on Sunday as I passed through the area. On Parkway Drive I noticed it was dead and then looked up on the telephone pole. There are now three wireless cameras that the police have installed to monitor the SW scene. I talked to the waitress at Denny's and she said that a few weeks back they were busting people left and right with the cameras until word got out and now the SWer's have pretty much disappeared. And I can attest to that. Fresno use to be the best place in CA to monger with a variety of all shapes and color. I did manage to see a few straglers but not much and nobody would even stop to talk to them. Two were pregant as you can see in the picture. I did see a nice SW leaning in the window of a truck at the liquor store by the triangle burgers but i guess PD used the cameras and they rolled up on them quick. The coverage extends from McDonalds/ Motel6 on the north to the Valero /Triangle burgers to the south so if you mongered in fresno before or are planning in the future beware.

Robeer
10-22-07, 22:10
Luvdahos,

You have basically saved a lot people's necks with your post. I cruised through the area a few weeks ago and saw several people get busted. Fresno is just a tough place to monger. Even CL is sketchy. Thanks bro!

Odonata
10-23-07, 10:59
I'm usually a Southern Cal guy (Inland Empire), But I had overnight business in Fresburg and checked out the scene. I should have rtff I lived in Fresno 20 years ago and tried to depend on ancient knowledge. I cruised motel row west of 99 at about 4:00 pm on Sunday it was loaded with SW of all shapes & ethnicities. I had not seen this type of aggressive hooker action anywhere in years. It was great! But I was on my way to checking into a hotel as this was just a scouting run. The Redsox were playing the Indians and Sunday night foot ball was on and decided to wait till evening to monger. Mistake! I went back out 9:30 pm and only large BSW and LSW and older WSW crackies were left the drug dealers and pimps were out in full force. Earlier they were younger! Stopped at Mcds for a coke and talked to a a crackie that said "30 for a BJ 50 for half & half in and out, I have my own place if you want more time it will be more $". I was so disappointed because I was so hopeful due to what I had seen earlier, I did not partake. Cruised bstone Goldenstate and 99 about 12:30 am and at 9:00 am on Monday it did not compare to Sunday afternoon.

Later I read the forum and heard about the cameras. I think they are there for intimidation and recording violent crime. I work for a public entity and I know that" we don't write parking tickets when there is an ax murderer running loose". Using tax payer money to document videotape to feed a bunch of hookers in jail is not what cities want to do. When the economy is booming there is all sorts of money to do enforcement. As building permits (money for nothing) dry up the city founders decide to use their money more judiciously. The way the pimps and drug dealers were out, there did not seem to be a serious concern over the cameras. Unless you make yourself a target (do something silly like piss off a govt official) the cameras will not get you for mongering (THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY! ). Always use mongers etiquette (Mongers Handshake and no talking until you have picked her up and driven away) and be safe!

Member #3956
11-07-07, 12:23
I am from Bakersfield and used to drive up to Tulare to the outlet mall and then on to Visalia for a little massage and some extras. That place got shut down, what, 6 months ago? Anyone know of a place around Visalia that is worth making the trip to visit? How about a little farther North? I can be in the LA area in under 2 hours, but don't want to fight the traffic. Would prefer to head your way for the AMP extra pakage. Please PM me or post if you know a good place. And am willing to trade info for some info if you will be heading South.

Stay safe.

Member #3956
11-14-07, 23:18
Gents, I need a little help with Visalia geography. Got a tip about a MP next to a Taco Bell in Visalia. Unfortunatly, that was the entire tip. Any ideas where this location might be? Visalia isn't that big, so maybe someone knows where I might be talking about?

Please PM me if you might know it. I will offer info for info if you want something down in the Bakersfield or IE area.

Thanks

Stay safe

Hizark21
11-15-07, 23:07
Rachel in SD told me that was up there a few weeks ago and there was a lot of action. Rachel also said that a lot of guys were cheap (which is nice :) ) Rachel told me most guys were only offering $30 for bj.

Member #3956
11-16-07, 14:24
I don't know, $50 in gas for a $30 BJ. SD seems a bit far from Fresno, don't you think? If you are going there, make a weekend of it and go to TJ.

Now, back to Visalia and/or Fresno. Any info? Anyone?

Member #3956
11-17-07, 14:27
I am a lot of things, but a quitter is not one of them. Does anyone have info on a place called Pearl Of Asia in Visalia? Please PM me if you know this place and how happy I might be in then ending. Willing to trade info for info.

Captain America
11-30-07, 13:03
chargerfan, I know of a couple of AMP's in fresno that offer a decent massage and happy ending (HJ). Let me know if you're interested.
There's always a lot of SW action on parkway and that's where I heard the $30 number for a BJ as well. FS is $40 I'm told and everything is covered. Some cute ones there, especially if you like BSW.
Be safe!

Lmurray123
12-13-07, 17:24
I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd put in an update.

Over the past few months, bstone has been quiet but consistant. I get the opportunity to cruise it about twice a day m-f. I'd say about 50% of the time there is at least one girl. A couple of times I've seen 2. 3. Mostly WSW of a quality 4-6 in looks. Occasionally theres a 7/8. I'm not really in the market for FS, but I've been geeting quotes for CBJ between 40. 60, but they can usually be talked down to the 25. 40 range. I've never paid more except for 60 for BBBJ from a provider I'd used before. I knew her talent, and she was very sweet. She is a Hmong girl name 'Serena'. She's about a 5 in looks, but is really a pleasure to deal with.

I usually stay away from BSW, as I've had bad experiences with their attitudes. I'd say about half of the time it's a car date. This is usually from the younger, but better looking girls. The older, but not quite as attractive ones have usually been in the game for longer and seem to usually have a room at one of the nearby hotels.

Just my observations, as always YMMV.

Javajavadk
12-18-07, 04:54
First time posting here. I have recently looked into massage here in town, visited some of the newer places being touted on CL but then found and established place where she was willing to play a little. No extra charge. If anyone knows something I don't (should be everyone) please drop me a line, it would be much appreciated. I also experienced an interesting July 4th when I chanced upon a massage with the sister of a particular establishment (she had initially taken my call). Although stressing that this was 'theraputic' she was all about everything else once I arrived. Very nice.

Let me know if anyone wants more details.

BTW, most of the women I have seen on the street recently really show haw far down the ladder we've come in this industry. 4 years ago I met a young, hot, blonde girl who I saw repeatedly over a period of time. There is nothing like that out there anymore that I can tell.

Javajavadk
12-23-07, 11:15
The night was fking freezing but I had nipped a bit earlier and found myself in the mood so I called the AMP on Tulare but they closed so they directed me to their Clovis office. The massage was incedible, as always, and I got to help direct her hands in Johnsonville - she was amicable, pretty, had amazing breasts inside a gorgeous red bra and nipples that tasted like warm tea on a cold night. No happy ending this time but only because it was late (midnight) and her boss was waiting to pick her up. Otherwise I believe we would have gone where no man (this one, anyways) has gone before. During the massage we were talking (trying to anyways - she knows little English) and laughing and generally having a great time connecting. I am hooked :)

Since I was ready, willing and able...I detoured to Bstone for a fly-by before calling it a night. Luckily for me I found April, a thin, pretty BSW, on the NE corner of E Griffin Way. She hopped in car and after formalities informed me she had a room right there at Motel 6. YAY!! Inside the room no fees were discussed and she was chatting away while quickly stripping down to her yummy brown skin. In a show of good faith I took out my wallet and laid three 20's on the dresser and began to undress. She came over and checked, seemed to be okay with it and we proceeded.

April, 23, was all about GFE and we started by standing there hugging one another, rubbing together with the help of some residual massage oils and taking one another's face for some reallllllly sexy deep kissing. Then she dropped to her knees for a CBJ before doggie on the bed. She had an amazing attitude, very connective, and was willing to do whatever so I turned her around and picked her up (she was thin remember) and we spent some time drilling that way. Then she said she was willing to be on top (a rare trait indeed in my experiences) and she rode me like there was not tomorrow. OMG I wanted to fking yell but when we were climaxing I heard people shuffling around outside and thought better of it.

At the end she fell forward on top of me and we both laughed for a few minutes before we got up. A little later she handed me her number and told me to call her anytime, that she isn't out often but this time of year she needs cash. MKaybe I' a sap but I opened my wallet and gave her what I had left. She has a couple of kids and I really felt for her.

Happy Holidays everyone! :-p

Marlowe
12-26-07, 19:43
The night was fking freezing but I had nipped a bit earlier and found myself in the mood so I called the AMP on Tulare but they closed so they directed me to their Clovis office. The massage was incedible, as always, and I got to help direct her hands in Johnsonville - she was amicable, pretty, had amazing breasts inside a gorgeous red bra and nipples that tasted like warm tea on a cold night. No happy ending this time but only because it was late (midnight) and her boss was waiting to pick her up. Otherwise I believe we would have gone where no man (this one, anyways) has gone before. During the massage we were talking (trying to anyways - she knows little English) and laughing and generally having a great time connecting. I am hooked :)

Since I was ready, willing and able...I detoured to Bstone for a fly-by before calling it a night. Luckily for me I found April, a thin, pretty BSW, on the NE corner of E Griffin Way. She hopped in car and after formalities informed me she had a room right there at Motel 6. YAY!! Inside the room no fees were discussed and she was chatting away while quickly stripping down to her yummy brown skin. In a show of good faith I took out my wallet and laid three 20's on the dresser and began to undress. She came over and checked, seemed to be okay with it and we proceeded.

April, 23, was all about GFE and we started by standing there hugging one another, rubbing together with the help of some residual massage oils and taking one another's face for some reallllllly sexy deep kissing. Then she dropped to her knees for a CBJ before doggie on the bed. She had an amazing attitude, very connective, and was willing to do whatever so I turned her around and picked her up (she was thin remember) and we spent some time drilling that way. Then she said she was willing to be on top (a rare trait indeed in my experiences) and she rode me like there was not tomorrow. OMG I wanted to fking yell but when we were climaxing I heard people shuffling around outside and thought better of it.

At the end she fell forward on top of me and we both laughed for a few minutes before we got up. A little later she handed me her number and told me to call her anytime, that she isn't out often but this time of year she needs cash. MKaybe I' a sap but I opened my wallet and gave her what I had left. She has a couple of kids and I really felt for her.

Happy Holidays everyone! :-p
You shouldn't apologize for being nice to an SW that showed you a good time. They are people too!

Marlowe
01-01-08, 03:13
You shouldn't apologize for being nice to an SW that showed you a good time. They are people too!
Oops my bad! I obviously meant a SW not an SW, it wouldn't let me edit my post, so I am correcting it here, thanks to EM Dac 007!

Richies Pal
01-06-08, 06:40
Hi guys,

I'm gonna be in Coalinga for a week in February. Do I need to go all the way to Fresno to hook up with a lady? I live in Oxnard and enjoy the AMP scene here. Our ladies are very friendly. Would you recommend any AMPs in the area or is finding an SW the best way to have fun up in your area? You can PM me if you'd like.

Thanks,

RP

Lmurray123
01-09-08, 16:04
Sorry man, but that's way out of my normal area of operations. I've heard tell that there is some AMP action in Visalia, but I honestly don't know where.

As far as action in Fresno, based on a tip (thank you Cap) I tried the AMP off tulare. They advertise in the theraputic section of CL.

First off, I haven't been to any AMPs previously, but I do have a fair amount of experience at regular massage parlors (day spas, and the like) and I have to say that regardless of the additional action, this was by far the absolute BEST massage I have ever received. Well worth the 60 bucks for just the massage. As for happiness at the end, not so much. After the flip, it was readily apparent that I was 'up' it. I allowed my hand to wander over the body of the cute, mid 30's provider, and was not rebuffed, so I was hopefull, but in the end I was encouraged to handle matters on my own. She even provieded the lube from the massage oil container, but she would not touch. It was still pretty erotic with my left hand touching her body, and my right taking care of me, while she watched, smiled, and cleaned me up at the end. Based on the quaility of the massage, and the overall experience, I tipped 20 bucks at the end.

I'm hoping that I'll get more millage as a return customer.

Hi guys,

I'm gonna be in Coalinga for a week in February. Do I need to go all the way to Fresno to hook up with a lady? I live I$

Thanks,

RP
Hi guys,

I'm gonna be in Coalinga for a week in February. Do I need to go all the way to Fresno to hook up with a lady? I live in Oxnard and enjoy the AMP scene here. Our ladies are very friendly. Would you recommend any AMPs in the area or is finding an SW the best way to have fun up in your area? You can PM me if you'd like.

Thanks,

RP

Lmurray123
01-15-08, 19:42
I don't know if it's the fact that I was driving an hour later than usual yesterday, or the generally warmer temperatures, or a post holiday pick-up, or what, but bstone was what our bretheren in the infantry might refer to as a Target Rich environment. Saw no less than 6 over the hour between shell station and ashlan. 2 bsws, both kinda young looking, one trim, another quite tall, with long blond hair and big ole breasts. 1 WSW, older looking and kinda haggard. 1 w (or h? )SW, mid to late 20's looking very pretty face, kind of barell chested, also with big tits. I also saw selena the asian SW, and one other that I can't remember.

Picked up Kandi, the taller, thicker big chested BSW. Negotiated 30 for CBJ. I don't know if it's me or them, but I always feel like I get a lot of attitude from BSWs. Regardless, she was the one that I found most aluring at the time. Perhaps it was the low cut lacy top that showed off her rack so well.

Anyway, drove to the spot, but the BJ was a little lack luster, and she wouldn't touch me until the cover was applied (germs she said. Are you for real? ), and wanted me to get myself hard. Arrrh. Finally got it all worked out, but the performance was lackluster and the space was cramnped, and I knew I wouldn't be poping this way. Finally, I had her just give me a hand job while I played with those awsome titties. Boy, she was a DIRTY little talker, and that really turned me on. Finally came and was satisfied.

I probably wouldn't pick her up again unless I could tell that her attitude was improved. Probably won't be an issue anyway as she states that she's in town from vegas for just a couple of days.

Bigguybigfun01
01-17-08, 22:41
Welp was in town today Hit up blackstone saw about 4-5 SW on the Ashlan-shields pass by only 1 was looking good and by the time I got turned around to go pick her up she was gone with someone else. She was a taller Msw was in blue jeans and looser top with those sexy ass fur boots on lol. Other wise was mostly BSW around.

After a few passes on Blackstone and not seeing anything that shot my interest I decided to go check parkway ever sence those cameras went up its a ghost town I saw 1 at the burger joint there she was a spinner BSW same one I saw there back in nov otherwise it was dead.

Those are the only strolls I know of down there so if anyone knows of others there or in madera/merced area feel free to share.

BayBoy
01-25-08, 10:35
BigGuy -- Try Belmont St. from the railroad tracks to Blackstone and also Golden State where West comes in. Those are the old stand by spots.

Hizark21
01-25-08, 14:39
There is some info on the redbook.

Kwanz
01-30-08, 12:51
I am going to put the stroll maps as I see it here. It is always good to look into some side streets on all the stroll areas.

Parkway stroll area
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=516863455618626089,36.750230,-119.826630%3B10960273651046425958,36.758488,-119.831584%3B949292766050477681,36.757762,-119.826665%3B11054377018004428020,36.761751,-119.826717%3B5404742044239055241,36.764642,-119.829508%3B17086955285421597232,36.751657,-119.815519%3B16467107422002393228,36.750236,-119.826460&saddr=N+Pkwy+Dr+%4036.750230,+-119.826630&daddr=N+Crystal+Ave+%4036.758488,+-119.831584+to:N+West+Avenue+%4036.757762,+-119.826665+to:N+West+Avenue+%4036.761751,+-119.826717+to:N+Golden+State+Blvd+%4036.764642,+-119.829508+to:N+Golden+State+Blvd+%4036.751657,+-119.815519+to:W+Belmont+Ave+%4036.750236,+-119.826460&sll=36.757453,-119.823546&sspn=0.016263,0.018497&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=0

Belmont stroll area
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=5187893895354985510,36.750360,-119.812056&saddr=E+Belmont+Ave+%4036.750360,+-119.812056&daddr=36.75049,-119.754517&mra=mi&mrsp=1&sz=17&sll=36.750155,-119.755622&sspn=0.004066,0.004624&ie=UTF8&z=17&om=1
Check the side streets as well.

Blackstone Stroll
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=8112292440985348313,36.794011,-119.790459&saddr=N+Blackstone+Ave+%4036.794011,+-119.790459&daddr=36.780074,-119.790502&mra=mi&mrsp=1,0&sz=16&sll=36.778853,-119.789987&sspn=0.008129,0.009248&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1

Have fun guys

Kwanz
01-30-08, 12:53
There is some info on the redbook.Here is the info from redbook. Always look into the side streets as well.
Parkway stroll area

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=516863455618626089,36.750230,-119.826630%3B10960273651046425958,36.758488,-119.831584%3B949292766050477681,36.757762,-119.826665%3B11054377018004428020,36.761751,-119.826717%3B5404742044239055241,36.764642,-119.829508%3B17086955285421597232,36.751657,-119.815519%3B16467107422002393228,36.750236,-119.826460&saddr=N+Pkwy+Dr+%4036.750230,+-119.826630&daddr=N+Crystal+Ave+%4036.758488,+-119.831584+to:N+West+Avenue+%4036.757762,+-119.826665+to:N+West+Avenue+%4036.761751,+-119.826717+to:N+Golden+State+Blvd+%4036.764642,+-119.829508+to:N+Golden+State+Blvd+%4036.751657,+-119.815519+to:W+Belmont+Ave+%4036.750236,+-119.826460&sll=36.757453,-119.823546&sspn=0.016263,0.018497&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=0

Belmont stroll area

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=5187893895354985510,36.750360,-119.812056&saddr=E+Belmont+Ave+%4036.750360,+-119.812056&daddr=36.75049,-119.754517&mra=mi&mrsp=1&sz=17&sll=36.750155,-119.755622&sspn=0.004066,0.004624&ie=UTF8&z=17&om=1
Check the side streets as well.

Blackstone Stroll
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=8112292440985348313,36.794011,-119.790459&saddr=N+Blackstone+Ave+%4036.794011,+-119.790459&daddr=36.780074,-119.790502&mra=mi&mrsp=1,0&sz=16&sll=36.778853,-119.789987&sspn=0.008129,0.009248&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1

Luvdahos
01-30-08, 21:32
Here is a little of what was available while I was sitting at the McDonald's on Crystal and Olive. For those of you that come to Fresno and were aware of the cameras, take note!!!! They are gone on Parkway except for the last one which sits near the Liquor store next to the triangle burgers. I guess they have put them in other areas so be careful if you come up here.

Chica Luv
01-31-08, 02:50
Here is a little of what was available while I was sitting at the McDonald's on Crystal and Olive. For those of you that come to Fresno and were aware of the cameras, take note!!!! They are gone on Parkway except for the last one which sits near the Liquor store next to the triangle burgers. I guess they have put them in other areas so be careful if you come up here.Luvdahos,

Thanks for the info. I'll be in your area sometime early next month and it seems that all is not too good on the streets there. Last year I was in the Stockton area and there was a pretty good group of SW to chose from. Many of those same girls were on CL too.

Have you had much luck with CL girls that are posting in Fresno?

Thanks,

ChicaLuv

Member #3956
02-15-08, 00:05
I am not sure if you are a monger or just some lucky guy, but you need to be a bit more descreet. I took my son to the farm show Wednesday. After, we went to the Red Lobster in Visalia. It was about 2pm. I drove into the parking lot and drove down to the end and turned to come back on the other side. At the very end, parked all by itself was a tan colored van. The headlights were on, so the engine was running. The brake lights were on and the man was looking around nervously. I slowed a bit and checked out the van. I could see him say something and a woman's head popped up. Dude, congrats on the BJ, but have a clue. Here is some advice. Park near the rest of the cars. Make sure you turn your lights off. If you have daylight lights, turn the engine off. You are parked in a public place, don't act nervous if someone looks your way. And for damn sure, don't tell her to stop and look up. That is instant guilt. And remember, public places have cameras on the parking lots. Try to find some place a bit more pvt.

Pop Rox
02-17-08, 22:41
Any information on the hotel on Olive, on the West side of the street across from the Motel 6? I drive by and see a few girls standing at their doors but they do not lead on that they are working. If anyone has any info please let me know!

Thanks!

Member #3956
02-25-08, 18:32
I had some business in Visalia, so I stopped by the VIP Massage on Mooney (I think the cross street is Meadow something). It is across from the college and behind the cheap text book store and the bail bonds. A bit steep for the entry. 60 for 45 min and 70 for an hour. I took the 45 min. Woman was Angie. 50ish, thin, A-cup, very petite. She started with a soft massage, almost tickling me. Not for me. I asked for medium and it got better. She stood in front of my head and sort of leaned into me. She was dressed a bit funky. Long sleeve sweater type shirt and a skirt, except she had on pants under the skirt. I reached up and grabbed her ass. She sort of spread her legs some, so I went for the sweet spot. I rubbed for for about 30 seconds and then she moved to the side of the table. I am a firm believer of work it till they say no or stop me. So I reached around and started with the ass again. I reached to her waistband and simply pulled her pants down just past her butt. She started massaging my butt and deep into the crack and the boys. It was hard to get a finger up in her cause she was dry as a bone. She had me flip and gave a good HJ. All the while I was finger banging away. The 45 min massage was about 20 min. She stepped out while I got dressed and when I was done, I stepped into the hallway, didn't see anyone and headed out the door. So, total damage was 60 entry, no tip. She didn't give any indication that bj or fs was an option. YMMV

Lovemelongtime
02-28-08, 00:18
I am going to put the stroll maps as I see it here. It is always good to look into some side streets on all the stroll areas One of those strolls is just a few blocks from my grandmother's house and I'm going to visit her this weekend. Looks like I'm going to have to take the long way to her house. Thanks very much for the information!

Nwsound
03-22-08, 14:46
Was cruising Blackstone last night about 10 around Ashlan and saw 2 WSW together 1 looked under age the looked fine did not par take with either. On down the street saw a BSW OK looking but just kept driving.

Lmurray123
03-27-08, 17:56
Over the past 4 weeks, I've noticed increased activity on the blakstone stroll. Things tend to pick up after 4 or 5 pm, but I have still seen a few earlier in the day. A big increase in the # of BSW's, and in the overall attractiveness of the average girl. I've also noticed an increased number of ahhh. "managers". Walking around. Just FYI. Also, about a month back, I picked up a WSW who whas working out of a local motel. She stated she was a good provider with a no rush service. I decided to try her out, and agreed to pay a little more than my usual for a longer, more enjoyable time. I was able to negotiate 2 pops and we had a really nice time over 30. 40 minutes. No DFK, and I'm not into DATY with most street girls, but it was a very enjoyable time. Unfortunately, I don't remember her name, but you can idenify her because she has about 3 molars missing on the upper left side when she smiles. Apart from the missing teet, I'd rate her as a solid 6. 5 to 7, with a nice body, smaller but firm breasts. She was also lactating, which was a bit of a turn on for me.

Lastly, if anyone can reccomend a good local massage parlor where I will be happy at the ending, please PM me. The last one I was turned on to shut down a while back, and I'm having a difficult time locating a new one.

THanks, and be safe.

Lmurray123
04-08-08, 19:45
I had to spend most of the day in the tower district this last Sunday. Towards the end of the day I was able to cruise the track between belmont and olive. I don't usually go here because I find it particularly seedy, and I'm not usually excited by the selection of girls I see. Today was different. I saw one HSW who I would put as a 6-7 on the SW scale. She wasn't wearing anyting very form fitting, so I couldn't comment on her body. Then, I saw these two WSW standing next to each other, and they were both really hot (for SW's). Blond, nice rack's, tapered waists, and good curves, and pretty young looking (buy not illegally so.) I'd rate them as 8-9. I thought they might be LE, they were that nice. I decided to cruise around the block a little so see if I could see any LE presence. I didn't notice any hiding, but by the time I got back around, there was a squad car there hastling them. DAMN! I didn't want to stick around, so I missed out on two of the best I have ever seen in Fresno.

Member #3956
05-04-08, 00:20
Was up in Visalia today, so stopped by VIP. Not much different than last report. The only difference was mamasan pulled her tits out and would allow them to be touched, but not the nipple. Just the side. 60 for 45 min, but the actual time in the room is about 20 minutes. Again, she disappeared as I got dressed. Classic rub and tug. I will say this for that old gal, her tits are very nice... YMMV

Please PM me if you know a better one in Visalia or general area. Thanks

Lmurray123
06-16-08, 18:37
It must be the weather, because bstone has been pretty dead lately. I haven't seen any new talent, nor too many of the regulars. There are two thin younger looking BSWs that have been strolling lately, but they haven't really spiked my interest. I did see two FINE looking WSWs a couple/three weeks ago, but was too busy to stop. Without getting up close, I would rate them as 8-10 on the SW scale, but I only saw them the one time. My guess is that they were either LE, or CL posters trying to fill the down time.

BayBoy
06-17-08, 07:00
I've driven the Golden State/Parkway/Belmont stroll a few times with mixed results. Sometimes there's a fair number of SWs out there and other times nothing. The LE seem to be coming down on the Parkway area. It seems as if there's too many SWs out there they make a sweep. Mostly older women on Golden State & Belmont, not that good looking. Parkway gets the young cuties.

I did pick up an older WSW off Belmont recently. She gave me a deep throat CBJ car date. Not bad.

Captain America
07-02-08, 17:23
A friend of mine told me he picked up Jewel on parkway. Hot younger bsw, 60 damage for half/half, all covered. She's on CL as well, but higher prices of course.

Hotforty
07-28-08, 12:02
I am booking a trip to Fresno this week and wondered if anyone had input on CL providers "Kendra" and "timeless treasure" in Lemoore?

Any input is much appreciated. TIA!

Lmurray123
08-11-08, 13:30
I had a wonderful quickie with a very nice WSW named Eve. Long brown hair, kind of curly, with really amazing and firm D Cups. Picked her up on bstone for a car date (she was working up to get $ for a room for the day). Excelent cbj which transitioned to a great HJ so that I could play all over her fabulous chest. She cuttled up real close to me and was almost gfe. I'd imagine an incall with her would be really, really nice. She was young, under 25, with a really cute girl next door face, and some freckles and a nice body. Her hips had that great curve, and her skin was soft. She didn't have a phone (said the last one broke), but that she advertises on CL and redbook. I think I'll definately be looking her up. Overall

Looks/Atitude/Service 7. 5/8. 5/8. 5

Lmurray123
08-20-08, 03:21
Turns out an incall with Eve was really, really nice. Got her digits off her rb page and dialed her up. She answered, and set up a time. Two call system. Got there and she was very nicely put together. Had a great time including DATY, cbj, mish, and cg. She was just as sweet and enjoyable as I thought she would be. There are good ones to be found in this town.

Wickedweasel
08-21-08, 19:31
Getting ready to come to the Central Valley to visit some folks, wondering if anyone has any info regarding AMPs in the Fresno area.

PM me or post here.

Thanks!

BayBoy
08-29-08, 08:39
A story in yesterday's Fresno Bee told about a Prosecutor in the DA's office who got picked up at the Motel 6 on Olive St. in a police sting operation. Apparently there were police decoys posing as prostitutes there and he got nabbed offering $20 to the decoy for sex.

The story also said he had to take a 8-hour class on the evils of prostitution. He will NOT lose his job according to the story.

I just love these stories. The guy probably spends his time in the DA's office prosecuting hookers.

Lmurray123
08-29-08, 16:43
Always makes me wonder if the guys that get caught follow the simple rules. These are my non-negotiables.

- make sure they will get into your car. If they won't, Game Over

- do the LE check.

* If she doesn't ask to check me, Game Over.

* after she checks me, I always give a 'show me' and nod at the breasts. If she doesn't get understand what I'm asking, or is unwilling to pull one or more out and let my and wander a second, then Game Over.

- Any questions or talk about activities prior to the LE check, Game Over.

Anyone have any idea if a police decoy would be able to pass this test, or am I just giving myself a false sense of security?

A story in yesterday's Fresno Bee told about a Prosecutor in the DA's office who got picked up at the Motel 6 on Olive St. in a police sting operation. Apparently there were police decoys posing as prostitutes there and he got nabbed offering $20 to the decoy for sex.

Butters98
08-29-08, 18:24
Here's what was in the Bee

http://www.fresnobee.com/263/story/827748.html

Prosecutor put in education program after prostitution arrest
By Chris Collins / The Fresno Bee
08/27/08 22:39:41
More information

A prosecutor in the Fresno County District Attorney's Office who was arrested this year on suspicion of soliciting an undercover officer disguised as a prostitute was placed into a police education program rather than being charged with a crime.

According to a Fresno police report issued this week, Deputy District Attorney Jeffery Bernel, 48, was arrested May 15 at a Motel 6 on North Crystal Avenue near Roeding Park after he offered an undercover officer $20 for oral sex.

Afterward, Bernel filled out a suspect statement form that included a question that asked him why he was at the motel. Bernel answered with one word: "Stupid."

He is the third Fresno County prosecutor who has had a run-in with the law in the past 11/2 years.

District Attorney Elizabeth Egan said she could not comment on Bernel's case -- or whether he should have been prosecuted instead of placed into the police program -- because it is a personnel matter. But she said Bernel is still employed and is not on administrative leave.

Bernel, who has been an attorney since 1989, transferred from the Public Defender's Office to the District Attorney's Office two or three years ago, said Chief Deputy District Attorney John Savrnoch. Bernel is assigned to the domestic violence unit as a deputy district attorney IV, the top nonmanagement salary level. He makes at least $83,900 a year.

He did not return calls to his office.

Bernel was placed into a Police Department-run program called the Prostitution Abatement and Rehabilitation program, which helps first-time violators learn about the dangers of prostitution.

Police spokesman Jeff Cardinale said Bernel has already completed the course, an eight-hour class that costs $500.

As long as Bernel is not caught soliciting a prostitute again, Police Lt. Don Gross said, he will not be charged with a crime.

Prostitution law violators are eligible for the program, Gross said, as long as they have not been arrested for prostitution or soliciting prostitution before. He said the class teaches about the "costs of prostitution" -- how it degrades a neighborhood, the dangers of having sex with a stranger and how prostitutes are victimized.

The program, which started in 2003, has a high success rate and helps alleviate overcrowded courts and jails, Gross said. Less than 10% of the 100 or so people who go through the program each year are caught soliciting or engaging in prostitution again, he said.

Another prosecutor, David Evan Jones, was sentenced last month to five years of probation and 1,440 hours of community service after pleading guilty to felony impersonation. The California Attorney General's Office, which prosecuted the case, said Jones used his ex-girlfriend's personal information to create fake online profiles about her that included explicit messages soliciting sex.

A third prosecutor, Michael McKneely, was sentenced last year to two years on probation and 250 hours of community service after he pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor theft charge. The Attorney General's Office said he embezzled money from the Fresno County Prosecutors Association while serving as treasurer.

Jones and McKneely have left the District Attorney's Office.

Egan said the former and current employees' criminal behavior is not a reflection of her overall staff, which includes 115 prosecutors.

"I don't draw anything from that, other than that they are humans with their own individual human frailties," she said. "We've got an office full of exemplary citizens who give their heart and soul every day to the victims of crime."

Captain America
09-14-08, 21:41
what's up recently? Couldn't find anything on parkway, belmont or b'stone today.

BayBoy
09-16-08, 11:53
You just hit a bad day or time. I saw some action on those streets Friday night. Not alot, but some SWs. I guess there's always a changing scene on the mean streets of Fresno, cause I don't see the same women anymore that I used to see.

I guess they get busted or move to other places.

Lmurray123
09-16-08, 17:17
what's up recently? Couldn't find anything on parkway, belmont or b'stone today.I find bstone to be extreemly random lately. Some days, there are plent, and some days there's nothing. Seems to be picking up more in the evenings.

Lmurray123
09-22-08, 18:32
There was action to be had on bstone last Wednesday after 5:00. Saw 2 pretty WSW and 3 BSW. I picked up the wrong WSW Negotiated cbj for $30. Went to do the deed, and she was giving a lot of atitude and stressing over where the hands wandered. Used more hand than mounth. Younger looking, early twenties with short dark hair. Pretty face, but I probably wouldn't pick her up again.

Lmurray123
11-18-08, 17:26
By your description, I think I picked this same girl up a few weeks back. More hand than mouth, giving attitude when I asked for more mouth than hand. Then, wanted me to drive through a neighborhood to drop her off, presumably to her 'manager'. Annoying.

On a happier note, found a HSW north of ashlan the other day. Not a great looker, but not ugly either. Her first offer was 25 for head, which is the lowest starting offer I've ever heard. More than a fair price in my opinion. Nice not to have to haggle. Drove to the spot and she proceeded to give the best BBBJ I've had in quite some time. CIM but no swallow. All mouth, lots of action, lots of tongue, lots of slurping, took me very deep. Says she's not a regular, just needed some money. Her name is Alisia. If you get the opportunity I highly reccomend.

There was action to be had on bstone last Wednesday after 5:00. Saw 2 pretty WSW and 3 BSW. I picked up the wrong WSW Negotiated cbj for $30. Went to do the deed, and she was giving a lot of atitude and stressing over where the hands wandered. Used more hand than mounth. Younger looking, early twenties with short dark hair. Pretty face, but I probably wouldn't pick her up again.

Member #3956
11-22-08, 07:43
Has anyone tried the AMP that is a block or 2 south of VIP in Visalia? I was there on business, so I could not stop, but saw a handmade sign that said Oriental Massage. It is on the East side of the road, same as VIP, but as I said, a block or two to the south. Any info would be appreciated.

Stay safe

Poncho
01-16-09, 19:42
Any information on the hotel on Olive, on the West side of the street across from the Motel 6? I drive by and see a few girls standing at their doors but they do not lead on that they are working. If anyone has any info please let me know!

Thanks!

My former job had me in Fresno a lot up until the end of 06. Last time in Fresno, February last year. Also use 99 from Sac when ever I drive to LA. Despite old post, think I have good insight for advice. I'll be doing this next week at some point.

I try to arrive in Fresno by noon and check into a hotel. I avoid the places that have what you describe. Its too dangerous. The Days Inn or better is what I'll typically get a room. Places that cater to a more normal resting passerby customers. I'll sleep for a few hours, shower and get some food around 5 pm. Walk over to Denny's. You'll usually pass a few SW either going or coming back to your room. If not usually have a smoke outside my door and take in the scenery. Its pretty easy as girls will usually pass by and if not just take a short walk in front of the hotel. The real key thing, is put all your valuables in the trunk and keep it locked. Once you do the deed clean up and leave the hotel. Don't sleep over night in that area after. Nine times out of ten once a girl has been to your room. Even in Vegas they'll try and come back. If they do you'll also be visited by the pimp! You will be robbed. Never stay once you have "dated" at the scene of the activity.

Staying at the hotel that is "home base" of SW is ten times more dangerous. You will likely get robbed doing this. Most of these places also have other gang activities going on. Druggies hanging around looking for a fix, etcetera drive by shootings from competing gangs (locals not liking out of town pimps setting up on their turf), etcetera. Makes the home base hotels very dangerous places to be even if you are not robbed! I don't recommend staying at a hotel that are obvious home base of SW and their pimps.

Diesel1
01-27-09, 01:51
Was in town read about the action on Parkway was cruising down from belmont too olive seen a cop on a motor bike watched me go bye 200 yards down saw a wsw dressed too advertise wearing a on piece two sizes too small ass about too show and her tits about too pop out! did not stop too sample

Member #3944
02-05-09, 15:58
If you would like to find out about something rare and temporary, PM me.
~PB

Moody Bull
02-12-09, 01:05
Is it ever OK to bring a provider to your office after-hours if you're working late? Or is this just asking for trouble/robbery later on? We're talking about a provider who has multiple positive reviews on TER or RB.

Just One More
02-16-09, 22:54
I lived near Fresno for a few years and had some great times with some regular SW's. Rebecca E. Was my weakness though. A WSW then 43 skinny blonde about 5'9" some tats, sweet as can be and truely a lady. I wish we hadn't lost touch. If anyone there knows her, give me a shout.

Butters98
02-17-09, 19:53
Is it ever OK to bring a provider to your office after-hours if you're working late? Or is this just asking for trouble/robbery later on? We're talking about a provider who has multiple positive reviews on TER or RB.
I've done it in the past. Never had a problem, but it's always a concern. I share an office, so only done when the partner is out of town

Dakota Guy
02-22-09, 10:57
Once I brought a SW back to my office. Sometime back in 2002 I was living in Salinas. I used to come out to Fresno quite a bit to visit family and then cruise Fresno. The company I worked for was a produce shipping company. So we had a very large lot full of truckers at all hours of the night. My office was in a building a few blocks away. Mostly office and support staff that were 8 to 5 types. Including me. There were frequent SW walking day and night, kinda hard not to miss as they would troll up to the truckers parking lots looking for dates. Anyways, I decided to head outside for some fresh air and found a really cute 5' WSW, very short skirt, short brown hair and very small tits. We walked back to my office and I realized neither of us had a condom, so i negotiated a $5 handjob. Got her top off and saw her tits, not even an A cup! But she did have nice long nipples. To me the nipples are the important part, the rest is just gravy. The handjob was ok, but the dummy that I am I also gave her my business card. Told her to call any time she was needed extra money. Lucky me she never called, especially since she knew where I worked. I would not recommend doing this. Very good way to loose your job for being stupid!

Diesel1
03-10-09, 02:58
Look out for a latina sw on G street and Golden state Blvd lots of homeless people and panhandlers big mistake stopping there last sunday. I was watching the races and she comes swinging her ass back and forth acting the fool. I was thinkin should i partake well she asked for .30 for a bj but told her now that all i had was .15 she told me well I hope you don't take too long well my experiances has told me that she was a rusher and I changed my mind told her too forget it. Well she gets upset and starts too cuss me out well hell F her told he too get out of my face or I would call the cops on her she all go ahead I'll tell them you asked me for sex. She then gets a rock and throws it at my trucks window shit this bytch is crazy! I grab the cell phone and call 911 and she books down the road, cops come out and take a statement and find her a block away well she tells them I tried too rape her LOL yeah right, anyway they ask me did i ask for sex with her I told them Hell no I was just sitting in my truck when she walks bye and asks me for a date when I told her I don't Fk skanks she got mad and throwed rocks at my rig LOL Cops believed me when i showed them the chip on my window the rock caused and haul her ass of too jail for soliciatation and vandelism. Last time I ever stop there.

Magikal Massag
05-13-09, 17:44
I saw this one today at Olive and 99. Have fun with her boys.

Steviek108
05-18-09, 23:43
We get a lot of girls from Fresno down in the OC working on the weekends, and they're all pretty hot. Was thinking about making a strip up to Fresno for a weekend (visiting some friends). How's the street talent?

Qaz Wsx
06-10-09, 06:17
Have been going to a couple of places here to sample what they have to offer in the extras sections.

I can tell you the places with no extras so you don't waste your time.

DELUXE HEALTH SPA

Angel Massage

China Massage

Relaxation Station

East Central Massage

If these places do offer extras I must be doing the wrong thing

Dickweed789
06-10-09, 20:52
It would be nice if someone could make a list, or pm me a list of known massage places with extras.

Qaz Wsx
06-14-09, 16:41
Went on cruise Thursday-Sunday didn't see much a couple of decent BSW one WSW was pretty big one really old LSW

Still looking for the AMPs we should all help each other and post the legit ones so we stay away from them.

NothingButtens
06-19-09, 05:25
Sorry man. Get some more posts an then maybe people will take you seriously, untill then just hit the usual spots mentioned in forum, you'll be good lots of talent for all. As far as AMP's forget the local scene it's only 175 miles to the mecca well worth a Sunday drive. Just my opinion good luck monger!

Went on cruise Thursday-Sunday didn't see much a couple of decent BSW one WSW was pretty big one really old LSW

Still looking for the AMPs we should all help each other and post the legit ones so we stay away from them.

Charmthepi
06-20-09, 01:02
My former job had me in Fresno a lot up until the end of 06. Last time in Fresno, February last year. Also use 99 from Sac when ever I drive to LA. Despite old post, think I have good insight for advice. I'll be doing this next week at some point.

I try to arrive in Fresno by noon and check into a hotel. I avoid the places that have what you describe. Its too dangerous. The Days Inn or better is what I'll typically get a room. Places that cater to a more normal resting passerby customers. I'll sleep for a few hours, shower and get some food around 5 pm. Walk over to Denny's. You'll usually pass a few SW either going or coming back to your room. If not usually have a smoke outside my door and take in the scenery. Its pretty easy as girls will usually pass by and if not just take a short walk in front of the hotel. The real key thing, is put all your valuables in the trunk and keep it locked. Once you do the deed clean up and leave the hotel. Don't sleep over night in that area after. Nine times out of ten once a girl has been to your room. Even in Vegas they'll try and come back. If they do you'll also be visited by the pimp! You will be robbed. Never stay once you have "dated" at the scene of the activity.

Staying at the hotel that is "home base" of SW is ten times more dangerous. You will likely get robbed doing this. Most of these places also have other gang activities going on. Druggies hanging around looking for a fix, etcetera drive by shootings from competing gangs (locals not liking out of town pimps setting up on their turf), etcetera. Makes the home base hotels very dangerous places to be even if you are not robbed! I don't recommend staying at a hotel that are obvious home base of SW and their pimps.Classic example of someone who watches to many old time movies! Quit the fantasy and step into reality dude! Lolol

Qaz Wsx
07-06-09, 02:41
Just came back from San Diego. The prices are less and the quality is top notch compared to the shit here in Fresno. You are paying too much for pretty much nothing.

Did manage to get a free HJ in one of the know AMP.

Paid for the hour Massage. The massage was awesome got the knots out of my back. Flip time came and hinted for the HE.

I said yes but I am not paying for it. She said next time you pay more. I laughed she knew I wasnt coming back

In case you don't know many Asian countries have the HE included in the massage.

For 50. In Japan you get an awesome massage for an hour and he included.

Lmurray123
07-29-09, 17:36
Twice now I've had the opportunity to pick up a WSW calling herself 'claudia'. Had to do a double take and straight out ask her her age as she looks like she could be anyhere from 16 to 20. She claims 18, which is good enough for me. She works out of the motel near the shell (76? ) station. She doesn't carry covers, so she is always wanting to go back to her motel. I don't care for that place, so both times I've said no. Settled on an uncovered BJ for.6 a little steep I know, but her looks and technique are worth it for uncovered IMHO. She doesn't seem to mind the hands on the back of the head, or pushing her down, which is a big plus in my book. Only seen her out durring the morning (before 9).

Lmurray123
08-27-09, 03:50
On bstone today, round 5 oclock, I saw 3 attractive ladies. 2 WSWs and 1 HSW. I also saw fPD pulling over 2 cars, so I don't know if it was just coincidence, or if these ladies were undercover. If they are legit, I hope they come back when I have both time and money.

Captain America
09-28-09, 23:08
Can't fin anything on b'stone or parkway from mid-afternoon to early evening. Craigslist and some regularsa are all that's working. Anyone with intel please pm me.

LV Fan
09-29-09, 19:09
Can't fin anything on b'stone or parkway from mid-afternoon to early evening.craigslist and some regularsa are all that's working. Anyone with intel please pm me.You are in the right location, but this stroll is hit or miss. The timing you are talking about sounds right, but it is feast or famine around here. It really only exists between Shields (very light by the strip mall) to Gettysburg. When they are out, it is typically obvious. That is the problem, the cops are usually close by too. Try the 7-11 across from Chase. I have picked up a few there, and hang out in the Carls Jr, and watch. Just be very wary that if they are out, the cops are too. You have to be concerned about the enforcement of vice in any town whose radio waves are dominated by christian rock and fox news.

If you don't mind down grading (and it is a downgrade), you can try belmont, between blackstone and van ness from 7-8 and early evening.

LV Fan
11-11-09, 23:59
There has been a lot of merchandise out there lately, and the prices are outstanding. Unfortunately the police troll the internet and the strolls here like crazy. So i will skip the details.

If you're a senior member, PM me for infor.

Lmurray123
12-11-09, 16:12
Seen a lot of action out there lately. Good variety on bstone.

One weired story. Saw a fairly attractive WSW (who I'd seen walking before) near the parking lot of CJs. I pulled in drove into a parking spot where she could see me. I smiled and nodded, and she nodded back but did not approach. She looked toward the CJs door, so I thought maybe she was concerned about people seeing, so I pulled out onto the side street, but she wouldn't approach. I drove down the street and back around and she had moved toward the end of the parking lot, so I pulled in again right next to her and rolled down my window. "Want a Ride? ", I say. She responded "I'm not actually looking for a ride, I'm kind of a hooker. " Maybe it's me, but this really took me off guard. It also broke my personal rules about not doing anything that may indicate the violation of the law before doign the LE check, so I drove off.

Still kinda stunned by it. She was a cute enought girl with dark curly hair and a star or moon tattoo above the corner of her right eye.

LV Fan
12-17-09, 05:02
Seen a lot of action out there lately. Good variety on bstone.

One weired story. Saw a fairly attractive WSW (who I'd seen walking before) near the parking lot of CJs. I pulled in drove into a parking spot where she could see me. I smiled and nodded, and she nodded back but did not approach. She looked toward the CJs door, so I thought maybe she was concerned about people seeing, so I pulled out onto the side street, but she wouldn't approach. I drove down the street and back around and she had moved toward the end of the parking lot, so I pulled in again right next to her and rolled down my window. "Want a Ride? ", I say. She responded "I'm not actually looking for a ride, I'm kind of a hooker. " Maybe it's me, but this really took me off guard. It also broke my personal rules about not doing anything that may indicate the violation of the law before doign the LE check, so I drove off.

Still kinda stunned by it. She was a cute enought girl with dark curly hair and a star or moon tattoo above the corner of her right eye.If this girl you are talking about is latin/mix, I actually talked for a while with her trying to see if she was working, but she seemed sketchy to me too. Really upset about all the black girls working the stroll, and talked about how it was just her and one other girl that wasn't black. I doubt she's a cop (the tattoo you mentioned makes me think she is the same girl, and she had a bunch of other tats too), but definitely off. Too bad, cuz she looks like a good time.

I also agree that business is up, but there are way too many cops to go along with them. I have been lucky, but I get the sense from the girls that Fresno spends a lot of time trolling the internet, just to bust girls. I don't have many specifics, other than some recommendations for out-of-towners who wonder what and where things tend to happen here.

LV Fan
01-05-10, 13:03
Found a nice LSW MILF on parkway just before christmas. She looks younger than she is (until she gets the clothes off). Her boobs show her age, but I have seen much worse. She seems to live at one of the notells and actually told me she rotates between a couple rooms.

She was totally unrushed, she keeps her appearance up and was very clean. she seemed open to whatever, and charged .6 for 1/2 and 1/2. after a great cbj, i blew shortly after i got inside her, and she offered a discount on the next visit. she even wanted to cuddle-up afterwards, which made me laugh since i have never had that one happen before, and offered handi-wipes and the bathroom to clean up after the deed. YMMV but i will definitely repeat with this one.

Qaz Wsx
01-06-10, 23:13
Well I do partake in my fair share of mongering I felt I needed to give back some info that has helped me out.

I fell for this ad. The chick in the ad is not at the incall location and the quality is nowhere near the one shown in their ad.

I set something up, they tell me the location, it is very easy to find and it nice, clean, and new.

So I get there and I am greeted by not one but 3 women waiting they introduce themselves and tell me I get to pick. The hottest girl was a 7. Two white women and 1 asian who was the hottest should have picked her.

So I pick the skinner white chick a 6 and on my way to the session the madame shows up african women. So I get to the room its just a massage table. The chick ask me what I want. So I tell her I do my thing. She does not warm me up no BJ, or anything just straight to fucking. The madame comes in and ask if everything is ok. This freaked my out. So I finish and leave. The chick did not shave, not much of a body small tits and she was tight.

I should have left as I got to the place and saw the women posted wasnt there or the ones there didn't even come close. I should have left when I saw the Madame. But I said fuck I'm going in. Total damage was $

I hope I covered everything.

Member #4084
01-07-10, 14:53
[QUOTE=Qaz Wsx]Well I do partake in my fair share of mongering I felt I needed to give back some info that has helped me out.

I fell for this ad. The chick in the ad is not at the incall location and the quality is nowhere near the one shown in their ad.

This picture/agency is a scam,I've seen the same picture in Miami for a month now.

Qaz Wsx
01-13-10, 00:51
I have been cruising and looking for some action. Its very dead on both sides. I cruise early in the afternoon and late in the evening. I did happen to see some BSW on Bstone but a little to big for me. one more thing LE is out trolling everywhere at least 2-3 cars out

Play it safe

LV Fan
01-14-10, 02:03
Cruised B-stone and parkway and there are plenty to choose from. A little bit too many, and as was previously posted, LE is out there too. I saw some really careless pickups. If you were the van blatantly talking to the SW on pkwy, you're welcome for letting you know that LE was about to catch you in the act. Don't be foolish and do your business so out in the open. For those of you from out of town, LE in this town likes nothing better than busting hobbyists and SW's. I also overheard a couple of the girls talking at a local spot about a couple of girls who got out "too early" and that they must have agreed to help LE grab a couple of people in exchange.

Girls, if you know who these girls are, I would hope you would share, and brothers, I hope that if you got wrapped up with a girl that you feel was a SW and not a UC, please let us know.

Lmurray123
01-22-10, 18:31
A few days ago I picked up a very attractive WSW on bstone just after sundown. I'd say she was an 8.5 on the SW scale. Dirty blond hair, small tits, long legs. She looked very young, but claimed she was 19. Good enough for me. She was staying at economy and says she mostly does Internet dates. I paid .8 for half and half. Good service, and I loved that young tight body. Unfortunately I didn't get the digits. Also, I've meen having good success with getting dates through redbook lately. Generally a little more pricey, but I've had Great service.

Qaz Wsx
01-22-10, 21:46
A few days ago I picked up a very attractive WSW on bstone just after sundown. I'd say she was an 8. 5 on the SW scale. Dirty blond hair, small tits, long legs. She looked very young, but claimed she was 19. Good enough for me. She was staying at economy and says she mostly does Internet dates. I paid. 8 for half and half. Good service, and I loved that young tight body. Unfortunately I didn't get the digits. Also, I've meen having good success with getting dates through redbook lately. Generally a little more pricey, but I've had Great service.did she have a tattoo on the lower portion of her back?

I have been seeing her walking the street. Every time I go to try and pick her someone else comes in for the swoop.

Thanks for the great info.

Danintx
01-23-10, 22:08
I'm stuck in Fresno for the weekend on business. I hit up the website to see where the strolls are at and the going rates. I check out all the strolls and LE is everywhere. There were some girls out but none could be picked up because of LE. I got close to picking up a you looking black chick, but as soon as I had the nerve to move in I see LE zooming down the street. I swoopt into the store parking lot a went in to make a purchase. Came out LE was everywere surrounding the poor girl. I made a bee line to my motel and have not come out since. This town sucks.

Qaz Wsx
02-06-10, 17:39
Fresno police are investigating whether a prostitution bust at a local massage parlor is isolated or part of a larger operation involving women from China.

On Thursday, police arrested two women on suspicion of prostitution at New China Massage on Fresno Street near Gettysburg Avenue. Police spokesman Jeff Cardinale said the department fielded complaints about the type of business conducted there.

The women moved to Fresno from Los Angeles, but had recently arrived in the country from China, he said. Officers now are trying to determine whether they or other women from China are being forced into prostitution.

"Our concern is that this may be an ongoing pattern," Cardinale said. "They're promised a job, and by the time they realize what they're getting into, they're involved in prostitution at a massage parlor."

Authorities are investigating whether the two women arrested had worked at other massage parlors and whether the owners had other businesses, he said.

Lmurray123
02-09-10, 15:14
Yesterday (Monday) seemed to be a great day. I counted 5 SWs of various kinds on bstone, most were 6-8. 5 on the SW looks scale. Didn't have time or money. Today, all rain and no girls. Some day supply of girls will occur the same day I have a supply of money.

Happy hunting everyone!

Topengmonyet
03-05-10, 20:45
Just wondering if any legit MP in Fresno?

I am in town for the night.

Thanks

Lmurray123
04-09-10, 18:02
First off, I'll say that I received one of the best massages of my life here. They have what I assume is a 'grand opening' special 30min for 30 bucks, 1Hr for 40. Sophia was the only person there, and her massage was awesome. However I don't think extras are on the menu. I'll probably give it another go next month, just to see if you need more than one stop to be considered for extras. I'll report back success or failure later.

Lmurray123
04-14-10, 17:05
Blackstone has been well populated with girls of late. The last several times I've driven down there have been anywere from 3 to 6 or 7 working gals. Mostly black, a couple hispanic, and white, and one hmong. Spring is a good time!

Qaz Wsx
04-26-10, 18:01
Did anyone else notice the street camera on Ashlan and Griffith right across the Carls jr.

The ladies have been wearing their summer clothes. One of the ladies almost caused a wreck I guess all the men were checking her and not paying attention to the road.
Watch out and take care

Smutmeister
10-26-11, 00:39
I'm from Tampa Florida, and will be in Fresno for a few days next week. I used to see a provider that use the name of "Ryan of Tampa" when she lived in Florida. I know that she advertised on Redbook when she moved to California. Would appreciate any contact info.

Would be happy to help anyone out in the Central Florida area.

Smut

Smutmeister
10-26-11, 22:54
I'm from Tampa Florida, and will be in Fresno for a few days next week. I used to see a provider that use the name of "Ryan of Tampa" when she lived in Florida. I know that she advertised on Redbook when she moved to California. Would appreciate any contact info.

Would be happy to help anyone out in the Central Florida area.

SmutI appreciate the PM's. I have located her and she's back in Florida, right in my own backyard.

Thanks again!

Smut

ThePussyHunter
07-01-13, 01:18
I'm visiting from the L. A area and I'm looking for a SW that gives BBBJ. I will be out here for a while. I drove down Parkway, I only saw a few SW's out. One BSW wanted 40 for a CBJ but I'm seekikg a BBBJ. If anyone from Fresno knows any SW that gives terrific BBBJ's please inbox me asap. Thanks. I'm hoping Fresno has a BBBJ queen.

LE Watcher
01-23-14, 12:20
Looking for a cute bb girl in Fresno. Lots to choose from on Redbook but hoping to get a rec from a local. Any young tiny white bb girls around?

LE Watcher
01-25-14, 00:10
Looking for a cute bb girl in Fresno. Lots to choose from on Redbook but hoping to get a rec from a local. Any young tiny white bb girls around?Jozcelyn. She's a good girl. Try's really hard. Very easy on the eyes. GFE.

JackHall
12-02-18, 13:03
Hi guys. I may be moving to Fresno soon and was wondering what the hobby market was like in Fresno? Thanks in advance for your help. Jack.

JohnRichard
12-07-18, 11:18
Hi guys. I may be moving to Fresno soon and was wondering what the hobby market was like in Fresno? Thanks in advance for your help. Jack.I posted a similar request with no response couple months ago. Haven't seen much activity on any of the threads. I PMd couple of people but no response to that too.

JackHall
12-07-18, 23:11
I posted a similar request with no response couple months ago. Haven't seen much activity on any of the threads. I PMd couple of people but no response to that too.There's lots of ads on PrivateDelights, and you know people are getting some, we just need to post. Thanks for the reply.

TheMadNutter
03-17-19, 16:38
Is it me or that pretty quiet Fresno right now not really much out.

Snatch Lover
04-11-19, 18:50
Is it me or that pretty quiet Fresno right now not really much out.Around this time Fresno is slow. Only action is on the Parkway. Things will pick up as it gets warmer. Will keep you folks update. Till then, stay horny my friend.

Adam405
04-29-19, 19:32
Instagram at joy_trife_life.

Any ideas who she is and how to contact her?

JackHall
05-04-19, 21:26
Is she an UTR? I've never seen her advertise. I'd remember a face like that.

Instagram at joy_trife_life.

Any ideas who she is and how to contact her?

JohnRichard
05-26-19, 10:39
Met a couple of girls from sa recently. If you are into it, let us share some notes.

Met a 21 college student. Nice girl, more 'curvy' side. Couple of extended car dates. Does not want all the way.

I can share more details if anyone is interested.

DanielD88
12-27-19, 15:42
Had this dream the other night. Latina with all the right curves. She got to the hotel in a skimpy tight dress, hotel workers gave a double look as it was probably obvious but who cares. Got up to the room, gave the 250 donation and she then asked me in her thick Spanish accent what I liked. She proceeded to take my pants off while I took my shirt off and she got on her knees for a passionate BBBJ. I let it go on for a few minutes before I slipped off her dress and then laid back in bed while she continued BBBJ. I wrapped up and she hopped on deck and laid her busty tits on me. She raised back up and grinded till I flipped her over and put her in mish. Had her legs spread as she played with her tits. Rode it out till I slipped cover off and finished on tits. I told her she could shower off but she just freshened up and headed out. Told me she had a good time and call her if I ever wanted services again. Overall good experience.

https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?view=showad&adid=1256&cityid=-5

AdamCastro1986
04-07-20, 17:49
Hello fellow mongers!

I am writing this guide to help you all monger without fear of stings. This guide is Not going to be very helpful if you enjoy the thrill of possibly being busted (I have a few friends who enjoy that aspect of our hobby). I hope this helps you all!

First things first you want to start an adult production company. This is not as hard as it sounds. I personally contacted legal zoom and had them start the entity for me. I also had them use their Delaware location as sort of a shell location so my company was based out of deleware. The reason I did this is because I did not want to pay the $800 a year fee just for having a business in the state of California. The way taxes work in Delaware is I only pay taxes to the state from what I pay my employees. The way I operate though is I hire girls as independent contractors so I don't pay any taxes on anything I pay my girls. I also don't sell my videos with my girls so I have zero income coming in meaning I pay $0 in taxes. I did not join any of the associations that govern the adult entertainment industry because I have no intentions on making money on any movies I make with a girl. If you plan on making money off of your movies then I suggest you do join one of these. It will make you look more legitimate if your girl wants make movies with the hope of having people watch the content and get famous.

Second get a payroll service. I use a payroll service to handle the legal tax documents for hiring a girl. When I hire a girl their job title is a model and I have them classified as an independent contracting so I a have no tax liability for hiring them. I also don't have to worry about unemployment insurance since they are independent contractor. Remember that they are independent contractors so so legally cannot set up a schedule for them to show up to work. You have to ask them when they can work and let them choose from your available time slots (more on this later). Lastly when you hire a girl you put them down as per diem. This means that you pay them the exact stated amount for each day they work. In my case I set the price for each girl for $100. I usually don't work with them longer than that and if I do I pay them in cash for anything over the hour.

Third get your consent form written. Find a lawyer to draft a consent form so that you have a legally binding contract with the girl. Personally my consent for says I (person inserts name) consent to have sex with (my name) with the intent of making a pornographic content. (My name) has the right to use the content in any way he sees fit because the content is legally his upon payment to (insert girls name). This is a way oversimplified version the actual document is two pages long but at the end there is a place for both of us to sign and date. Before any shooting you must have your girls sign this.

Four getting know what you want to spend. After everything is set up you would have spent around $2000 for start up costs. My payroll company costs $75 a month but they also do my personal and business taxes for me as well. You can find a cheaper monthly option for sure. As for women what do you spend now for women. Divide that by how many times you want service and that is the amount you should state as an hourly wage. For example. I have $5000 a month that I can spend on women so I offer $100 per diem as the base salary for the girl. When I approach the girl I tell her the pay is $100 an hour. That means when my girls come to a shoot if we shoot for two hours I pay her $100 in cash and she gets the other hundred from payroll on the next pay day. I also have 4 girls currently working for me so each of them has the potential to make $1250 a month from me, but some work more than others. I have one girl now who regularly works 20 hours a month and one who only works 5. Between the four of them I have sex a total of 30-40 times a month.

Five getting the girls. Oh yay we are are the part that I am sure a lot of you are interested in. Unfortunately it is not all that thrilling. You are looking for the law of averages. I often keep an eye out for girls I find attractive and I approach them. The women I approach often work in food service, single moms, and put job ads in the paper or craigslist (advertising on Craigslist or the news paper costs $25 an ad). For the ads do not mention adult work.

My ads.

(Headline) Single women 18-40 (use what ever age group you want).

(Body).

Yoni house productions is looking for new lead actresses. No experience required I will teach you all you need to know. Pay is is $100 an hour. If you are interested email me at (place my company email).

That tells the girl that she has to be comfortable on camera and she will be making a hundred an hour. I usually get about ten replies to each a week when I am looking for talent. After they contact you start off by telling them it is adult movies and ask if they are interested in doing that kind of work. You will be surprised about how many say yes. Tell them how you operate your company and what you will do with the videos. I tell them I have a closed group of friends I do viewing parties with and I do not post the videos online or sell them. This usually makes the wary ones relax a little more. Once the girl agrees to work for you ask her for a side profile picture and frontal picture in a bikini. This lets you see her face and body type so you can see if you are attracted to them. For every five yeses I get I often get 1 girl I find attractive.

Food service girls if you spot a girl you would like to work with give a card and say you are a movie producer looking for lead actresses and you think you can get her on your production. Tell her the price per hour and give her a card with your company contact info. I usually get a yes every 10-15 girls. Just think about it you will be paying them more in one hour than many of them make in 8 hours.

I also try street walkers as well but they have to be really attractive which is rare. I've only hired two street walkers and they mainly used the money to fuel addictions. Which brings me to the next topic.

I have been put in hand cuff and detained three times while attempting to pick up street walkers two were a sting and one was a cop that was Trailing an attractive girl. Each time I was detained I recorded my conversations once I got the girls. I always start off by saying I have no intention of having sex for money. I say that I am a movie producer and I want to hire the women as a model to work in adult production. Each time I was detained the cops looked up my company and saw that I was a legal entity in that field and with the voice recordings of my conversation with the girls I was detained over they had nothing to arrest me on. That was without the assistance of lawyers. I am running out of time but I hope this guide helps anyone who is nervous about stings and want to be able to do our hobby without fear of an arrest!

JohnRichard
04-17-20, 13:23
I wish I had the time to do all this and hide it from my SO but this is an awesome idea. If you have a private business, it would be fairly straightforward to establish another entity for this purpose. A key requirement might be that you run the business, and your wife / partner do not look at that at all. If they are a partner and just sit in on quarterly or annual reviews with the accountant etc, it may be difficult to hide.

Hello fellow mongers!

I am writing this guide to help you all monger without fear of stings. This guide is Not going to be very helpful if you enjoy the thrill of possibly being busted (I have a few friends who enjoy that aspect of our hobby). I hope this helps you all!

First things first you want to start an adult production company. This is not as hard as it sounds. I personally contacted legal zoom and had them start the entity for me. I also had them use their Delaware location as sort of a shell location so my company was based out of deleware. The reason I did this is because I did not want to pay the $800 a year fee just for having a business in the state of California. The way taxes work in Delaware is I only pay taxes to the state from what I pay my employees. The way I operate though is I hire girls as independent contractors so I don't pay any taxes on anything I pay my girls. I also don't sell my videos with my girls so I have zero income coming in meaning I pay $0 in taxes. I did not join any of the associations that govern the adult entertainment industry because I have no intentions on making money on any movies I make with a girl. If you plan on making money off of your movies then I suggest you do join one of these. It will make you look more legitimate if your girl wants make movies with the hope of having people watch the content and get famous.

Second get a payroll service. I use a payroll service to handle the legal tax documents for hiring a girl. When I hire a girl their job title is a model and I have them classified as an independent contracting so I a have no tax liability for hiring them. I also don't have to worry about unemployment insurance since they are independent contractor. Remember that they are independent contractors so so legally cannot set up a schedule for them to show up to work. You have to ask them when they can work and let them choose from your available time slots (more on this later). Lastly when you hire a girl you put them down as per diem. This means that you pay them the exact stated amount for each day they work. In my case I set the price for each girl for $100. I usually don't work with them longer than that and if I do I pay them in cash for anything over the hour.

Third get your consent form written. Find a lawyer to draft a consent form so that you have a legally binding contract with the girl. Personally my consent for says I (person inserts name) consent to have sex with (my name) with the intent of making a pornographic content. (My name) has the right to use the content in any way he sees fit because the content is legally his upon payment to (insert girls name). This is a way oversimplified version the actual document is two pages long but at the end there is a place for both of us to sign and date. Before any shooting you must have your girls sign this.

Four getting know what you want to spend. After everything is set up you would have spent around $2000 for start up costs. My payroll company costs $75 a month but they also do my personal and business taxes for me as well. You can find a cheaper monthly option for sure. As for women what do you spend now for women. Divide that by how many times you want service and that is the amount you should state as an hourly wage. For example. I have $5000 a month that I can spend on women so I offer $100 per diem as the base salary for the girl. When I approach the girl I tell her the pay is $100 an hour. That means when my girls come to a shoot if we shoot for two hours I pay her $100 in cash and she gets the other hundred from payroll on the next pay day. I also have 4 girls currently working for me so each of them has the potential to make $1250 a month from me, but some work more than others. I have one girl now who regularly works 20 hours a month and one who only works 5. Between the four of them I have sex a total of 30-40 times a month.

Five getting the girls. Oh yay we are are the part that I am sure a lot of you are interested in. Unfortunately it is not all that thrilling. You are looking for the law of averages. I often keep an eye out for girls I find attractive and I approach them. The women I approach often work in food service, single moms, and put job ads in the paper or craigslist (advertising on Craigslist or the news paper costs $25 an ad). For the ads do not mention adult work.

My ads.

(Headline) Single women 18-40 (use what ever age group you want).

(Body).

Yoni house productions is looking for new lead actresses. No experience required I will teach you all you need to know. Pay is is $100 an hour. If you are interested email me at (place my company email).

That tells the girl that she has to be comfortable on camera and she will be making a hundred an hour. I usually get about ten replies to each a week when I am looking for talent. After they contact you start off by telling them it is adult movies and ask if they are interested in doing that kind of work. You will be surprised about how many say yes. Tell them how you operate your company and what you will do with the videos. I tell them I have a closed group of friends I do viewing parties with and I do not post the videos online or sell them. This usually makes the wary ones relax a little more. Once the girl agrees to work for you ask her for a side profile picture and frontal picture in a bikini. This lets you see her face and body type so you can see if you are attracted to them. For every five yeses I get I often get 1 girl I find attractive.

Food service girls if you spot a girl you would like to work with give a card and say you are a movie producer looking for lead actresses and you think you can get her on your production. Tell her the price per hour and give her a card with your company contact info. I usually get a yes every 10-15 girls. Just think about it you will be paying them more in one hour than many of them make in 8 hours.

I also try street walkers as well but they have to be really attractive which is rare. I've only hired two street walkers and they mainly used the money to fuel addictions. Which brings me to the next topic.

I have been put in hand cuff and detained three times while attempting to pick up street walkers two were a sting and one was a cop that was Trailing an attractive girl. Each time I was detained I recorded my conversations once I got the girls. I always start off by saying I have no intention of having sex for money. I say that I am a movie producer and I want to hire the women as a model to work in adult production. Each time I was detained the cops looked up my company and saw that I was a legal entity in that field and with the voice recordings of my conversation with the girls I was detained over they had nothing to arrest me on. That was without the assistance of lawyers. I am running out of time but I hope this guide helps anyone who is nervous about stings and want to be able to do our hobby without fear of an arrest!

SteakTartare
04-17-20, 13:39
Very interesting post. Unique workaround for those who like to pick up random girls they meet on the street. However, since I don't play in the SW world, the danger of being detained by cops is not my concern. This option also creates too much paper trail and cookie crumbs that lead back to me. It does not take a genius wife or prosecutor to know a shell company was created for the sole purpose of finding women for sexual activities. If I went this route, I would have to step out of the shadows and reveal my real identity to the world, something that I will never ever do. I can still hobby and get as much pussy as I want without the chicks or her pimps knowing my real name and identity the way I do it now.

Thanks for your first post. Quite unique, and not the usual first post I read on this site when some monger finally decides to sign up.

Steak.

Hello fellow mongers! I am writing this guide to help you all monger without fear of stings. This guide is Not going to be very helpful if you enjoy the thrill of possibly being busted (I have a few friends who enjoy that aspect of our hobby). I hope this helps you all! First things first you want to start an adult production company. This is not as hard as it sounds. I personally contacted legal zoom and had them start the entity for me. I also had them use their Delaware location as sort of a shell location so my company was based out of deleware. The reason I did this is because I did not want to pay the $800 a year fee just for having a business in the state of California. The way taxes work in Delaware is I only pay taxes to the state from what I pay my employees. The way I operate though is I hire girls as independent contractors so I don't pay any taxes on anything I pay my girls. I also don't sell my videos with my girls so I have zero income coming in meaning I pay $0 in taxes. I did not join any of the associations that govern the adult entertainment industry because I have no intentions on making money on any movies I make with a girl. If you plan on making money off of your movies then I suggest you do join one of these. It will make you look more legitimate if your girl wants make movies with the hope of having people watch the content and get famous. Second get a payroll service.

Mike61
04-23-20, 00:17
Hey, you're pretty famous. I've seen you around a couple of different forums around here. I'm from Bakersfield, lurk in other cities I visit. Enjoy your work! Thanks!

Very interesting post. Unique workaround for those who like to pick up random girls they meet on the street. However, since I don't play in the SW world, the danger of being detained by cops is not my concern. This option also creates too much paper trail and cookie crumbs that lead back to me. It does not take a genius wife or prosecutor to know a shell company was created for the sole purpose of finding women for sexual activities. If I went this route, I would have to step out of the shadows and reveal my real identity to the world, something that I will never ever do. I can still hobby and get as much pussy as I want without the chicks or her pimps knowing my real name and identity the way I do it now.

Thanks for your first post. Quite unique, and not the usual first post I read on this site when some monger finally decides to sign up.

Steak.

Angel Pena
05-05-20, 09:26
Anyone have any info on these girls?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/5592969498-new-stxy-asian-bbbj-daty-bbfs-msog-anal-greek-34296887

The Camel
05-31-20, 22:40
Hello fellow mongers!

First things first you want to start an adult production company... Helluva 1st post! 😁128521; Many years ago I had thoughts to do something like this, mainly because I figured if I'm hiring girls to be porn actresses as opposed to private sex workers, that I could expect a very high level of compliance with my "direction" = PSE, amateurs included even if their skill level might not be as accomplished as pros who make their living in the art of filthy porn production. In the end I passed since I was having a good enough time without having to do all the side investment, work, and subterfuge that you have documented so terrifically. If you ever decide to market something like "Food Service Girls Love to Eat Cock", please send me a catalog.

Magikal Massag
06-09-20, 20:27
I do have my own website advertising.

An email.

I keep my press credential in my pocket as well.

If you have a valid website with the press credential you don't have as much to worry about either.

I also have valid ads on the website sexyjobs dot com.

They have a hard time arguing when I am doing a story or production.

And I have found that streetwalkers can be easier to hire.

I also have a hat with mt business name on it to wear as well.

As a member of the press with any stories posted even to youtube they have a harder time denying you.

Yes do a few stories put up on youtube no matter how silly.

Use homeless, a drive by of the drug alley etc.

It does not need be real pretty of highly visible.

You face does not need be shown either.

Do it covertly and then it allows you to claim first amendment protections.

Your doing interviews only.

The opener should be carefully crafted and worded to be that of a reporting entity.

After you are alone explain without detail that you are wanting to know about the acts through hands on type reporting.

Enough said.

You are paying for an I interview not sex.

Press credential are just printed and laminated with my website clearly on them.
Websites are dirt cheap.
The better your backstory is the easier it is to avoid trouble.
And they do ask anything I can view and see. So have something no matter how pathetic it is.
If the laugh at it being pathetic and give you tips the better for you.
Pathetic but free.
Or covert and busted.

And I always insure my income is negative on my production not positive.

Yes I have an LLC for a different occupation.

Be safe and healthy please.

Hypno Wolf.

Hello fellow mongers!

TugSpinosa
06-20-20, 14:44
I've tried numerous ladies from all sites pd, adultlook, city guide etc. I have a handle with multiple reviews under my belt. I'm guessing they ladies are staying booked or just afraid of business. I have a go to massage place that's been doing utr visits but I want more than the rub and tug.

Pch Dude
01-31-21, 15:20
This is kinda a rip off report. I say "kinda" because it's my fault for not asking if the price included FS, I assumed it did. However, you don't get the girl in the pictures. So in that sense it is a ripoff. Instead you get this girl that looks like a tranny Wesley Snipes. Long story short, stay away from this one. They'll take the donation into another room before announcing that the donation is only for CBJ.