PDA

View Full Version : The Minx in Orrville

Poloman1
04-22-22, 07:40
She advertises in Orrville occasionally. Pictures are sexy. Anyone have any experiences with her?

Tsupp
04-25-22, 13:27
She advertises in Orrville occasionally. Pictures are sexy. Anyone have any experiences with her?Advertises where? STG or LC doesn't have an Orrville section.

VamphireWknd
04-25-22, 14:51
She advertises in Orrville occasionally. Pictures are sexy. Anyone have any experiences with her?I have seen her many times over the last 2 years. Very funny and very good service. Doesn't have a good gag reflex but I'm big and she tried. Would recommend for the experience. One time she stayed in Akron at an Air BnB which was only a coup. E blocks away from me. But she's all over the place depending if she's up here for gambling or dealing with some family matters. Use to teach the Amish Women sex education. LOL.

CjmcMilla
02-20-23, 11:48
I have seen her many times over the last 2 years. Very funny and very good service. Doesn't have a good gag reflex but I'm big and she tried. Would recommend for the experience. One time she stayed in Akron at an Air BnB which was only a coup. E blocks away from me. But she's all over the place depending if she's up here for gambling or dealing with some family matters. Use to teach the Amish Women sex education. LOL.The only provider I've let in my home, she's solid, trustworthy and probably forgot where I live 15 minutes after she left, looks like a school teacher and my neighborhood is private and quiet and nobody would raise an eyebrow with her, BTW she has a great body and fucks like a pro.

XmasBeagle
02-20-23, 13:50
The only provider I've let in my home, she's solid, trustworthy and probably forgot where I live 15 minutes after she left, looks like a school teacher and my neighborhood is private and quiet and nobody would raise an eyebrow with her, BTW she has a great body and fucks like a pro.What does this girl look like? I found someone from Orrville a year or two ago that was willing to drive out to me.

She buried the lede in the fact that she fucking lactates, which was a blast. Wide open menu including CIA.

She was a bit. "city" I guess I'd describe her as. Not really ghetto, but also not really my cup of tea. Two very solid dates, but she just wasn't for me. Nice girl, just not someone I'd want to see on the regular.

Blake169
06-09-23, 16:45
If there's contact info you wouldn't mind sharing, please DM me. Thanks!

The only provider I've let in my home, she's solid, trustworthy and probably forgot where I live 15 minutes after she left, looks like a school teacher and my neighborhood is private and quiet and nobody would raise an eyebrow with her, BTW she has a great body and fucks like a pro.

Stuffdamuff
06-11-23, 12:45
If there's contact info you wouldn't mind sharing, please DM me. Thanks!Banned member.