PDA

View Full Version : Nikki

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 12:00

Heywood2020
04-21-22, 14:03
Nikki. We love you. Gentlemen. Lets begin.

DoodleRooster
04-21-22, 14:24
Nikki. We love you. Gentlemen. Lets begin.LOL! PMd Waarthog a few days ago, hope to get clearance to meet her when in town in May. Sounds amazing!

PepeGonzalez88
04-21-22, 19:06
Still trying to earn my stripes and get clearance.

FrankTheTank58
04-21-22, 22:54
Can someone give a quick summary of her services and the donation? Thanks.

KyReal44
04-22-22, 01:19
I see her every two weeks. To those who are skeptical of HE only you have to take in account the total process. This Gal will rock your world. Beauty, Brains and Personality, all done with a genuine smile.

JadaMon
04-22-22, 08:27
I have to agree that the total package is incredible. I think that some people may just not appreciate a fantastic massage as part of that total package. Having someone focus their time and energy on relaxing your for an hour is not something you will get many places.

Sadly, I have to make the text of shame back to get her number again. A total destruction of my burner phone lost all my contacts.

I see her every two weeks. To those who are skeptical of HE only you have to take in account the total process. This Gal will rock your world. Beauty, Brains and Personality, all done with a genuine smile.

Cameraeyez
04-22-22, 13:25
Nikki is best in town. Got my appointment for next week.

PharmHobby
04-22-22, 14:41
Can someone give a quick summary of her services and the donation? Thanks.I think it's awesome you guys have started a thread dedicated to Nikki. She deserves it. Here is a summary of the basics:

1. Waarthog is the contact gatekeeper. I believe he only gives out to seniors.

2. Excellent massage and Nikki is fully nude.

3. Standard only.

4. Nikki is sweet, gorgeous, and her body is amazing.

5. She is a bikini model and has an IG. Waarthog also can provide those details.

6. Her location is a top end studio.

7. Her rate is currently $$. 5 per hour and worth every cent.

8. If you are fortunate enough to get her contact info, you would be crazy not to schedule her.

You guys in Orlando are lucky to have her. If she were in Louisville I'd see her every week!

DanHanna
04-22-22, 15:35
I'm on of those desperately trying to experience the Nikki experience. Apparently she's not taking on new clients? If someone can put in a word for me will repay back the favor!

DoodleRooster
04-22-22, 15:59
Sounds incredible! Fingers Crossed I can meet this lovely lady!

I think it's awesome you guys have started a thread dedicated to Nikki. She deserves it. Here is a summary of the basics:

3. Standard only.

5. She is a bikini model and has an IG. Waarthog also can provide those details.

PharmHobby
04-22-22, 21:58
I think it's awesome you guys have started a thread dedicated to Nikki. She deserves it. Here is a summary of the basics:

3. Standard only.

8. If you are fortunate enough to get her contact info, you would be crazy not to schedule her.

You guys in Orlando are lucky to have her. If she were in Louisville I'd see her every week!I had a misunderstanding on my post for her rate. For clarity Nikki is 2. 5 per hour. Two Franklins and a Grant.

MillenniumCP
04-22-22, 22:57
Glad to see Nikki has her own thread. Just subscribed! I need to see her again soon. Currently wanting a dream with Asian Roxy tho.

MillenniumCP
04-23-22, 12:25
After thinking it over, and thinking about the previously perfect times with her. I decided to book with Nikki next week. Very much looking forward to it.

Brasky
04-24-22, 09:51
Thanks Heywood! Nikki is indeed the GOAT! Beautiful woman with a killer bod and genuine wonderful personality. Warm welcoming intelligent seductive sensual charming and chill. I make the drive from Tampa at least once a month! Every visit is absolutely amaze balls!

Love yah Nikki Xoxo.

BestDjInOhio
04-24-22, 14:09
Can someone post a link.

DoodleRooster
04-24-22, 17:02
Can someone post a link.Waarthog is gatekeeper. I keep hoping he will reply to my PM. No links, just Waarthog to get the info. Really a good system if ya ask me.

PharmHobby
04-24-22, 21:22
Can someone post a link.Nikki no longer advertises. If you are fortunate enough to see her you will understand why as her repeats keep her plenty busy.

FrankTheTank58
04-25-22, 08:48
What's included in the package? What does standard mean-Roaming etc?

I had a misunderstanding on my post for her rate. For clarity Nikki is 2. 5 per hour. Two Franklins and a Grant.

TRowePrice
04-25-22, 10:50
Waarrhog. Inbox is full. Please dm me as I am interested. Thank you.

OdinsBeard78
04-25-22, 11:40
What's included in the package? What does standard mean-Roaming etc?Happy ending is manual. Theres no FS or BJ at all. She does an amazing sexy body rub etc on the flip but your ending only happens with her hand. You roaming on her depends on how she's feeling about you so be cool and she will be also. Don't go in trying to finger blast her.

Lrpilot
04-25-22, 17:01
Everything here is dead nuts accurate. Nikki is a superstar and loves what she does. Anyone lucky enough to partake will love it even more. I wish I could see her every week by my crazy schedule won't allow it. Since meeting her a few years ago, I've dabbled with other providers and they just don't compare. She's pretty much my go to all the time. The only providers that come even close to her are ones like Berlin and Avalon but they provide a different service obviously.

Average Joe 96
04-25-22, 17:29
I have to agree. I don't waste my times with the AMP's anymore with Nikki out there.

Everything here is dead nuts accurate. Nikki is a superstar and loves what she does. Anyone lucky enough to partake will love it even more. I wish I could see her every week by my crazy schedule won't allow it. Since meeting her a few years ago, I've dabbled with other providers and they just don't compare. She's pretty much my go to all the time. The only providers that come even close to her are ones like Berlin and Avalon but they provide a different service obviously.

DoodleRooster
04-25-22, 22:00
Everything here is dead nuts accurate. Nikki is a superstar and loves what she does. Anyone lucky enough to partake will love it even more. I wish I could see her every week by my crazy schedule won't allow it. Since meeting her a few years ago, I've dabbled with other providers and they just don't compare. She's pretty much my go to all the time. The only providers that come even close to her are ones like Berlin and Avalon but they provide a different service obviously.She sounds just incredible! Hope Waarthog gets back to me, coming into town next month and will go daily LOL.

DoodleRooster
04-25-22, 22:08
I have to agree. I don't waste my times with the AMP's anymore with Nikki out there.That's a powerful statement there. Hope to meet her!

MantraCkMike
04-26-22, 11:43
So I guess I'll chime in and say what's been said over and over and over again. LOL. To me, no one even comes close to Nikki. She is beautiful inside and out. She's the only provider I've seen over the many years that actually makes me feel that for the 60 min I'm there I am the only thing / person on her mind. She is 100 percent focused on my happiness and my needs for those 60 min and seems to really enjoy the time. Honestly, I don't know of any other provider that makes me feel that way. The conversations before and after are always an added bonus and further solidifies why she's so in demand. As all have stated before no FS no BJ so if that's what you are looking for don't waste your time thinking "I'm going to be the one to crack the code." It ain't happening. Treat her with respect and kindness and it will be reciprocated. If you are looking for an amazing massage and an even better beginning, middle, and ending experience then run don't walk. LOL. I would say just be prepared to be replaying that hour in your head for days, if not weeks in between future appointments.

DoodleRooster
04-27-22, 06:57
Waarthog, if you see this I was able to send you a PM but like a true genius got as far as writing "Hey There" before accidently sending the thing to you. Now your PM box is full, sorry about that. UGH! LOL.

Bertil
04-27-22, 12:40
That's a powerful statement there. Hope to meet her!I'm looking forward to it as well. Had her digits for a while and then I smoked all of my PM's accidentally. But in defense of the AMP scene, I don't think most of those guys are going there for a nice massage. They are going there for some TUMA and a Suck and Fuck Experience which Nikki does not provide.

MillenniumCP
04-27-22, 15:37
Met up with Nikki today for 90 minutes. Was a fantastic body to body rub. But first, I do have some unfortunate news. I don't believe Nikki is taking new clients at the time and that Waarthog may have retired as her gatekeeper so he may not respond to a PM / post if it's related to Nikki. So for me, I appreciate Waarthogs previous service of sharing her number, and I believe others would feel the same way if they made the cut. If you have her number already, cherish it. She also let me know, another client tried to record the session. Please be respectful of her and do not do that. Please do not reach out to me either as I will not be sharing her details so I apologize in advance. I will let Nikki work out the sharing of the contact details when she wants. Now for the review.

My session was amazing as always. Her place will always be the best compared to anyone else out there, very high end. She is even more gorgeous now as she is training for an upcoming competition. She is looking perfect. Body to Body massage was great with her soft and smooth skin, the views were terrific, and the massage / ending was relaxing too. At the end we chatted before I departed as she is a fun person to speak with. I look forward to our next meet up which I hope is sooner then later.

Treat her right fellas.

Member #6533
04-27-22, 16:23
Wasn't going to chime in here because the senior folks have it right: understand the boundaries and treat her with respect. But for those newbies hopping aboard the Nikki train, understand what respect means. Appreciate your glorious session with this woman and keep it in your memory bank and not somewhere else. Meaning: don't go in there with plans to do something dumb like video the experience or even shoot photos. Some dumb fuck tried secretly to video his encounter last year. And she caught him and banned him. Not cool on his part. (I have had multiple providers tell me recently this has happened to them as well. I mean, WTF?)

But this is a woman who likes to be naked the entire session. If you're a young buck and you can pop twice in an hour, she'll pop you to start and pop you at the end. In between is a musical, heavenly experience of this woman loving on all your muscles with plenty of teasing and pleasing. If you want Russian (can we call this Ukrainian now?), she'll provide. If you want to taste her man-mades, she'll usually permit. No finger or thumb insertion. All the while she is breathing into your ear, giggling and talking.

I guess short of Avalon or Berlin, you do not get this kind of session anywhere else. And THAT is why she commands the rate she does.

Enjoy all.

What's included in the package? What does standard mean-Roaming etc?

RobertJdn
04-27-22, 17:42
Nikki is hot and sweet and very sensual. She's a genuine person who's really good at what she does. My advice would be to be yourself, don't have any preconceived notions about her or the massage or the fun. Every time I've seen her, it's been different, and extremely memorable. Enjoy!

TRowePrice
04-28-22, 08:17
Hello all- still waiting on this one. Cash in hand if someone can point me towards this damsel. Thank you.

AltamonteDog
04-28-22, 08:29
Hello all- still waiting on this one. Cash in hand if someone can point me towards this damsel. Thank you.Waarthog replied to me a week or so ago saying that Nikki was not taking on new customers at this time. A post a little down this thread confirms that and mentions that the 'hog may not be giving out her number in the future either.

So like me and a bunch of other hobbyists, you'll probably be stuck waiting for a while until news breaks that she's going to be seeing new clients.

TRowePrice
04-28-22, 09:25
Hog. If I may suggest, Keep a list of us who are willing to "stay in line" if one of the current mongers have to drop out of her current rotation.

TRP- helping damsels achieve long term success.

Waarthog
05-04-22, 13:48
Unfortunately I am not doing the gatekeeping for Nikki anymore. I just don't have the time. Best of Luck everyone.

Hog. If I may suggest, Keep a list of us who are willing to "stay in line" if one of the current mongers have to drop out of her current rotation.

TRP- helping damsels achieve long term success.

Dooner95
05-06-22, 07:27
Just want to make sure that for new clients for Nikki there is a $100 deposit needed to secure an appointment?

PharmHobby
05-06-22, 14:07
Just want to make sure that for new clients for Nikki there is a $100 deposit needed to secure an appointment?Guys just to confirm: Nikki is not taking new clients for the foreseeable future. Not sure where the comment is coming from about a deposit. To my knowledge she doesn't charge a deposit.

D Strt46
05-06-22, 20:22
Guys just to confirm: Nikki is not taking new clients for the foreseeable future. Not sure where the comment is coming from about a deposit. To my knowledge she doesn't charge a deposit.I think someone has her mixed up with Deziah. That's her current SOP.

Zibiter
05-07-22, 15:15
Unfortunately I am not doing the gatekeeping for Nikki anymore. I just don't have the time. Best of Luck everyone.Best of luck and be safe. I am forever thankful for the introduction.

Lrpilot
05-13-22, 00:51
Just want to make sure that for new clients for Nikki there is a $100 deposit needed to secure an appointment?Nikki does not require a deposit. I am not sure where you got that info from. You must have a different Nikki in mind.

ThaaAtOne
05-14-22, 19:31
What's included in the package? What does standard mean-Roaming etc?It all depends, I reckon.

BrushYaHair
05-28-22, 20:01
Had a great time with Nikki as always wish I could go more often. The experience get better each time she definitely aims to please and has the midas touch.

Fk2022
05-30-22, 01:28
Hello all- still waiting on this one. Cash in hand if someone can point me towards this damsel. Thank you.

LatinOrl
05-30-22, 08:24
With only 4 posts and all of them asking for numbers you might be holding to that cash on hand a long time. Build some forum creds by going out and doing some reports. Nikki is a gem and not everyone gets her contact info by just having cash on hand.

Latin.

Whiskeysours
05-30-22, 12:00
Sounds like we owe Hog a big thanks for his gate keeping.

It's been a minute since I've seen Nikki and don't have her number anymore. Not sure if a new gatekeeper has been appointed but would appreciate the digits via PM if that's the case.

PharmHobby
05-30-22, 15:32
When Hog recently retired I asked Nikki if she wanted me to be her new gatekeeper. She declined because she's not seeking any new clients. I told her if she changed her mind to let me know. Nothing since. So I think all you guys requesting her info will have to keep waiting. If this changes I will PM the Seniors who have requested her contact info. Sorry guys!

ThaaAtOne
05-30-22, 21:53
Just want to make sure that for new clients for Nikki there is a $100 deposit needed to secure an appointment?You might be confusing Nikki w Dez? I know Dez asks for a deposit which is then put towards your desired level of service.

Whiskeysours
05-31-22, 11:03
Apparently she does have a big social media presence so not like she's impossible to contact and message for her digits if she's so inclined.

PriceFstClass
05-31-22, 17:28
Business must be good for her

Dooner95
07-06-22, 05:56
Little while ago I had my first session with Nikki, communicating with her was very easy and the location was very nice. She loves to please and you can tell it from the moment she first greets you. The price was worth it, and if you can get the chance to see her, run, don't walk.

Meguta
07-13-22, 17:22
Little while ago I had my first session with Nikki, communicating with her was very easy and the location was very nice. She loves to please and you can tell it from the moment she first greets you. The price was worth it, and if you can get the chance to see her, run, don't walk.How tall would you say she is? And does her office have a shower?

Cameraeyez
07-13-22, 18:55
How tall would you say she is? And does her office have a shower?I would say she is 5'7" ish (just a guess) and her office does NOT have a shower. She does have towels to clean up but no showers.

Meguta
07-13-22, 20:16
I would say she is 5'7" ish (just a guess) and her office does NOT have a shower. She does have towels to clean up but no showers.Thanks man. Good to know. Was asking for a friend.

Heywood2020
07-13-22, 20:40
I apologize but the question made me laugh. The ones of us that have been fortunate enough to see Nikki understand her height is irrelevant. She could be 3' tall and still the best around. I just wish there were a few more of her around so all members got to experience the GOAT.

Thanks man. Good to know. Was asking for a friend.

LatinOrl
07-13-22, 23:00
Many are asking for her information or are intrigue by the services provided. I just hope folks who have her contact information aren't passing it around to people just because they ask without her prior consent. Until she decided who the gatekeeper is, if you had the pleasure of having the Nikki experience keep it to yourself. The last thing anyone wants is for her to go away or for someone to do something stupid as others have tried in the past. She is the best at what she does and many of us can vouch for it.

Cameraeyez
07-13-22, 23:33
Many are asking for her information or are intrigue by the services provided. I just hope folks who have her contact information aren't passing it around to people just because they ask without her prior consent. Until she decided who the gatekeeper is, if you had the pleasure of having the Nikki experience keep it to yourself. The last thing anyone wants is for her to go away or for someone to do something stupid as others have tried in the past. She is the best at what she does and many of us can vouch for it.I agree with that statement whole hardly. Some of the best things are meant to be coveted and not tossed around willy nilly.

MillenniumCP
07-14-22, 21:55
Many are asking for her information or are intrigue by the services provided. I just hope folks who have her contact information aren't passing it around to people just because they ask without her prior consent. Until she decided who the gatekeeper is, if you had the pleasure of having the Nikki experience keep it to yourself. The last thing anyone wants is for her to go away or for someone to do something stupid as others have tried in the past. She is the best at what she does and many of us can vouch for it.I agree as well. We are lucky to have her around and would be a shame if she went away. Please be respectful.

Heywood2020
07-14-22, 22:42
Agree with the recommended respect. That is what happened back in the day with Tara / Jenna / Nikki & the others there. Too much attention ruins most things. Protect Nikki. End of story.

Many are asking for her information or are intrigue by the services provided. I just hope folks who have her contact information aren't passing it around to people just because they ask without her prior consent. Until she decided who the gatekeeper is, if you had the pleasure of having the Nikki experience keep it to yourself. The last thing anyone wants is for her to go away or for someone to do something stupid as others have tried in the past. She is the best at what she does and many of us can vouch for it.

MillenniumCP
07-22-22, 10:47
Hey gents,

Saw Nikki yesterday for 90 minutes. I've been seeing her the most even though Milk's FS options are always tempting me. She gives a great massage, a blast to chat with, and has a body of a goddess to watch and feel on you. The standard HE is just the cherry on top. Nikki just makes you feel comfortable the entire time. I wish I could spend all day with her.

All the best.

Millennium.

Redsox2005
07-22-22, 19:05
I saw her as well the other day. And I'm sad to report she is not taking new clients at this time. I did ask her.

Sox.

Hey gents,

Saw Nikki yesterday for 90 minutes. I've been seeing her the most even though Milk's FS options are always tempting me. She gives a great massage, a blast to chat with, and has a body of a goddess to watch and feel on you. The standard HE is just the cherry on top. Nikki just makes you feel comfortable the entire time. I wish I could spend all day with her.

All the best.

Millennium.

DBFellow69
07-22-22, 19:18
I was intrigued to see a thread about Nikki but looks like this is a different one than the Nikki I have been seeing these past few years but has somewhat disappeared lately.

Used to host in Altamonte at a hotel near I-4 and was definitely one of the best at bbcim. Is this Nikki from one of the AMPs?

PharmHobby
07-23-22, 08:01
I was intrigued to see a thread about Nikki but looks like this is a different one than the Nikki I have been seeing these past few years but has somewhat disappeared lately.

Used to host in Altamonte at a hotel near I-4 and was definitely one of the best at bbcim. Is this Nikki from one of the AMPs?This one sounds like a different Nikki. This thread is for Nikki who has a studio in Winter Park. Amazing sessions but no FS. She currently isn't accepting new clients.

Brasky
08-29-22, 12:47
Gentlemen, Anyone know if Nikki is taking new clients or if there is a new gate keeper? I try to see her at least once a month to ensure I stay on the active client roster. LOL. Nikki is the GOAT! She is beautiful inside and outside and always a wonderful session. I told her last time, I may have to try the 90 or 120 minutes next time! OMG that women is amazing!

A monger buddy in Tampa was inquiring if she is still closed to new clients Thanks!

PharmHobby
08-29-22, 14:34
I'm finally back in Orlando and had another superb session with the lovely Nikki. I'm happy to report she is going to consider taking on a limited number of clients with me as gatekeeper. Unfortunately she's had a few more issues with creeps taping her (including forum users) so she is going to be doing more screening than previous. Seniors with at least 200 posts only please PM me for consideration. Please no BS and don't reach out if you aren't willing to do some screening.

Carrots
09-14-22, 09:52
It appears she is advertising again https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/body-rubs/2917770.

Heywood2020
09-14-22, 11:04
Well I will be damned. I didn't expect to see that. We still need a Nikki apprentice.

It appears she is advertising again https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/body-rubs/2917770.

PastPrime47
09-14-22, 11:44
I'm finally back in Orlando and had another superb session with the lovely Nikki. I'm happy to report she is going to consider taking on a limited number of clients with me as gatekeeper. Unfortunately she's had a few more issues with creeps taping her (including forum users) so she is going to be doing more screening than previous. Seniors with at least 200 posts only please PM me for consideration. Please no BS and don't reach out if you aren't willing to do some screening.You don't have 200 posts! Why that number for information.

TriBoardMan
09-14-22, 12:30
Well I will be damned. I didn't expect to see that. We still need a Nikki apprentice.I have noticed that she's had more open spots available when I try to see her. Used to be almost impossible to see her the same day. Now it's been much more open. She's my ATF for sure. Treat her right and she'll do the same.

Brasky
09-14-22, 13:22
I just saw Nikki yesterday. Absolutely amazing every visit. I am always stunned when she opens the door; it's like I forget how gorgeous she is and indeed just as hot as her pics. Great personality chill, warm and welcoming. Beautiful inside and outside. I drive 2 hours one way from Tampa to see her. Nikki is GOAT.

Well I will be damned. I didn't expect to see that. We still need a Nikki apprentice.

Whiskeysours
09-14-22, 15:14
I have noticed that she's had more open spots available when I try to see her. Used to be almost impossible to see her the same day. Now it's been much more open. She's my ATF for sure. Treat her right and she'll do the same.What kind of screening should be expected?

Redsox2005
09-14-22, 15:28
Could be the price of admission. At 2 bills I used to see her often, but with the increase I cannot see her as often. But it's been a minute I must check my schedule.

Sox.

I have noticed that she's had more open spots available when I try to see her. Used to be almost impossible to see her the same day. Now it's been much more open. She's my ATF for sure. Treat her right and she'll do the same.

UtahLedgend2
09-14-22, 16:58
That advised her to raise her rates. Will advise her to lower her rates?

I have noticed that she's had more open spots available when I try to see her. Used to be almost impossible to see her the same day. Now it's been much more open. She's my ATF for sure. Treat her right and she'll do the same.

JimDandy8392
09-14-22, 17:50
You don't have 200 posts! Why that number for information.I have been on this forum for so many years and have seen Nikki every month for the last two years.

I do not have 200 posts. Does she know you are asking for this qualifier?

JD.

Mongerlicious
09-14-22, 20:34
You don't have 200 posts! Why that number for information.Every monger that reads this post should just peruse your previous posts. They can do that by doing the drop down on your handle. Your posts really tell a story. Mostly about you LOL wow.

RobertJdn
09-15-22, 10:23
200 posts seems arbitrary but whatever I already have the keys.

Nikki is the best by far. It's a high price point but when I see her (not often enough) I think, why the f do I ever go anywhere else? Hot, sexy, nice, fun, everything. I told her recently, you know you have all those things and if you just have a mediocre massage or rub it wouldn't matter, but she also gives a very good massage. She can do it all! Anyway, my holdup is availability. Her coms are superb but I like same day and that never happens for me, maybe it's timing. I usually have to book two days out which I don't like doing but that's me.

FilthyUnicorn
09-19-22, 11:49
Due to her popularity and the limited time frame she sees clients I typically book out a week before if I can.

200 posts seems arbitrary but whatever I already have the keys.

Nikki is the best by far. It's a high price point but when I see her (not often enough) I think, why the f do I ever go anywhere else? Hot, sexy, nice, fun, everything. I told her recently, you know you have all those things and if you just have a mediocre massage or rub it wouldn't matter, but she also gives a very good massage. She can do it all! Anyway, my holdup is availability. Her coms are superb but I like same day and that never happens for me, maybe it's timing. I usually have to book two days out which I don't like doing but that's me.

Wolfish1
09-19-22, 14:33
Is there a picture of Nikki? If anyone wouldn't mind sharing.

OdinsBeard78
09-19-22, 22:56
Is there a picture of Nikki? If anyone wouldn't mind sharing.Hey man I sent you a PM.

Member #6280
09-20-22, 10:02
Is there a picture of Nikki? If anyone wouldn't mind sharing.When the recent ad came up I quickly saved the number. I used it to search for her just in case and this came up with several other ads as well. Did something change? Or is this not her? I want to make sure I have the right girl and number. Thanks!

PepeGonzalez88
09-20-22, 10:39
Well not much to add to the rest of the comments. Saw her for first time and she is amazing. Really sweet too. I warn you however. Once you experience that, nothing else will compare!

LatinOrl
09-20-22, 12:28
Congrats on your Nikki experience.

Well not much to add to the rest of the comments. Saw her for first time and she is amazing. Really sweet too. I warn you however. Once you experience that, nothing else will compare!

RobertJdn
09-20-22, 13:40
https://sumosear.ch/phone/407-

My bad. Forgot the link.And just like that, her number is public.

OrlandoExec33
09-20-22, 17:09
Have an upcoming session with Nikki and was hoping someone might be willing to share (in PM, if needed) some details to help set expectations. I read the posts in this section and concluded the experience is a nude, erotic massage with a super laid back chick with a standard finish. I understand the atmosphere and environment is safe and top notch. Is more on the menu such as BJ, full service, kissing, etc? Does she allow touching and FIV? Apologize for asking, but just trying to have a reasonable expectation walking in and also want to ensure I have extra $, if needed. Thanks in advance and feel free to PM if that is the best approach.

ThaaAtOne
09-20-22, 17:42
Have an upcoming session with Nikki and was hoping someone might be willing to share (in PM, if needed) some details to help set expectations. I read the posts in this section and concluded the experience is a nude, erotic massage with a super laid back chick with a standard finish. I understand the atmosphere and environment is safe and top notch. Is more on the menu such as BJ, full service, kissing, etc? Does she allow touching and FIV? Apologize for asking, but just trying to have a reasonable expectation walking in and also want to ensure I have extra $, if needed. Thanks in advance and feel free to PM if that is the best approach.Send me a DM and I can help you out a bit.

FilthyUnicorn
09-21-22, 10:31
She has a line she won't cross. Don't push it or you will ruin future opportunities to see her. Her standard finish is better than most BJ / FS finishes I've experienced and she's only using her hands.

Have an upcoming session with Nikki and was hoping someone might be willing to share (in PM, if needed) some details to help set expectations. I read the posts in this section and concluded the experience is a nude, erotic massage with a super laid back chick with a standard finish. I understand the atmosphere and environment is safe and top notch. Is more on the menu such as BJ, full service, kissing, etc? Does she allow touching and FIV? Apologize for asking, but just trying to have a reasonable expectation walking in and also want to ensure I have extra $, if needed. Thanks in advance and feel free to PM if that is the best approach.

Miketastic69
09-21-22, 10:43
I have read through the Nikki thread in my prep for a future visit to Orlando and hopefully with her (maybe). My question is what's so good about her service if she does not provide any type of finish except for HJ and is a germiphobe? I can get a good view going to a strip club and maybe even a HJ, BBBJ and FS. What makes this encounter so great? Hell, you all have MM and NDS down there. Avalon, and a bunch of variety that do a lot more.

KyReal44
09-21-22, 11:50
I have read through the Nikki thread in my prep for a future visit to Orlando and hopefully with her (maybe). My question is what's so good about her service if she does not provide any type of finish except for HJ and is a germiphobe? I can get a good view going to a strip club and maybe even a HJ, BBBJ and FS. What makes this encounter so great? Hell, you all have MM and NDS down there. Avalon, and a bunch of variety that do a lot more.All I can say is try the ' Nikki Experience ' once and you will be hooked. This Gal is not only gorgeous (her pics as hot as they are, she is even prettier in person) but has the sweetest personality in the hobby. Never been to an AMP so I can't compare but her erotic body rub is heaven. As for Nikki being a germaphobe, I haven't noticed it and I have seen her at least ten times. I think everyone who has seen Nikki was skeptical at first about how good could this session could actually be, I know I was but we keep going back again and again.

Johnson5
09-21-22, 12:32
And just like that, her number is public.Technically it's always been public.

Just a bunch of fanboys keeping her busy.

I remember seeing her ads prior to Covid and we went back and forth just couldn't sync schedules.

ThaaAtOne
09-21-22, 16:07
I have read through the Nikki thread in my prep for a future visit to Orlando and hopefully with her (maybe). My question is what's so good about her service if she does not provide any type of finish except for HJ and is a germiphobe? I can get a good view going to a strip club and maybe even a HJ, BBBJ and FS. What makes this encounter so great? Hell, you all have MM and NDS down there. Avalon, and a bunch of variety that do a lot more.Send me a PM man, I can give you some insight.

Member #6280
09-21-22, 21:37
Technically it's always been public.

Just a bunch of fanboys keeping her busy.

I remember seeing her ads prior to Covid and we went back and forth just couldn't sync schedules.Someone posted a recent one she posted and it was gone. When I went back to look at it again. But I had the number from that ad and searched it. I stopped counting at 7 ads. Yes, they are older but she never took them down. They have her pictures and number right on them plain as day. No one "shared a trade secret". The other ad that was posted in here was recent though I thought. Maybe she just wants to do her own thing now?

ThaaAtOne
09-21-22, 22:42
She is just not selling it to everyone.She has learned how to fine tune her craft and has learned to build a standout brand. Make no mistake about it, she is all about stacking her money and she absolutely knows how to maximize and monetize her potential. The cost of admission is weed out the nickel and dimers from her high potential clientele. That's church.

Heywood2020
09-22-22, 09:34
Guys. Relax on the comments that can get our favorite provider in trouble. Even if the statements are false, it draws attention no one needs.

Member #6242
09-22-22, 12:52
I lost Nikki's number yesterday. Can anybody PM me her info? We were texting to setup an appt today but now I'm stuck. Please help!

Booms.

Elysium
09-22-22, 13:07
Never met Nikki and have searched high and low to find digits with no luck. If anyone can message that would be super cool.

Dick Jackman
09-22-22, 16:32
Finally got to visit Nikki now that she is, or recently was, advertising. Had to book well in advance but was happy to do so in order to see this elite provider. In a word: Wow! Nikki more than lived up to her advance billing (thanks to all who wrote the many positive reviews that inspired me to contact her) and I can see why she even has her own thread. Very pretty (much prettier than her pictures), toned, fit and tan.

Very engaging personality. It was my first visit and she welcomed me like a long lost friend. Excellent masseuse in addition to being very sensual. Its nuru-like as she slides along your body. Great HE finish. Would really love it if more than just HE were on offer. I think that sentiment is probably shared by all her clients. I think she could double her current rate if she offered FS.

Run, don't walk, to see Nikki. You won't regret it. Highest recommendation.

PharmHobby
09-22-22, 17:59
Never met Nikki and have searched high and low to find digits with no luck. If anyone can message that would be super cool.I sent you both DM's with some info.

A general reminder to the board that Nikki is now requiring screening with a photo ID.

FullyWaxed
09-24-22, 19:42
Finally got to visit Nikki now that she is, or recently was, advertising. Had to book well in advance but was happy to do so in order to see this elite provider. In a word: Wow! Nikki more than lived up to her advance billing (thanks to all who wrote the many positive reviews that inspired me to contact her) and I can see why she even has her own thread. Very pretty (much prettier than her pictures), toned, fit and tan.

Very engaging personality. It was my first visit and she welcomed me like a long lost friend. Excellent masseuse in addition to being very sensual. Its nuru-like as she slides along your body. Great HE finish. Would really love it if more than just HE were on offer. I think that sentiment is probably shared by all her clients. I think she could double her current rate if she offered FS.

Run, don't walk, to see Nikki. You won't regret it. Highest recommendation.Same here. Visited her today for the first time. I did the milking table. One thing nobody has mentioned is that her moaning / comments while she was under the table was enough to make me explode just from that.

AltamonteDog
09-30-22, 14:21
Managed to see her before the storm, and I'm now doomed to go broke. Experience was as described by everyone- I was actually amazed at how open she is to roaming and going with the flow.

Great massage with lots of teasing and a fantastic view. Incredibly hot finish and signs that it will only get hotter on future visits.

I did not push any boundaries but I suspect I could have been more hands (or mouth) on without complaint. Looking forwards to many many more trips to her excellent little studio.

WhoreMaster73
09-30-22, 14:23
Managed to see her before the storm, and I'm now doomed to go broke. Experience was as described by everyone- I was actually amazed at how open she is to roaming and going with the flow.

Great massage with lots of teasing and a fantastic view. Incredibly hot finish and signs that it will only get hotter on future visits.

I did not push any boundaries but I suspect I could have been more hands (or mouth) on without complaint. Looking forwards to many many more trips to her excellent little studio.Could you help a guy out with her contact info? Thanks!

Krakoom
10-01-22, 10:01
I sent you both DM's with some info.

A general reminder to the board that Nikki is now requiring screening with a photo ID.Hey all, I'm new to the forum life but saw Nikki had her own and wanted to know if anyone could put me in contact with her. I saw a ton of great posts about her and just wanted to see what makes her this special. Can anyone help a guy out please?

Adiomans
10-11-22, 13:26
Finally had my first session with Nikki after scheduling 2 weeks in advance and all I can say is wow what a treat. Great massage with teasing throughout and a very hot finish. Allowed to roam after the flip / during the finish. Will definitely be seeing her again asap, she made me feel very welcome and comfortable the entire time. Couldn't recommend her more.

Redsox2005
10-20-22, 17:09
Saw Nikki again today for my quarterly body maintenance. Really awesome session today. Major pressure to my old muscles made me feel great. 10/10 on all levels. As always nothing but a nice SEXY HJ. (At lease for me anyway). I do not have permission to reveal her contact information.

Sox.

FrankOb65
11-03-22, 11:28
I've been wanting to book with her for quite a while now. Only problem is that we go to the same gym. As does my wife. I'm not worried about her being discrete, I just feel like it would be super awkward to see her regularly at the gym after having an appointment with her. I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it. I must say, getting to see her working out regularly is a nice treat.

Bertil
11-03-22, 15:11
I've been wanting to book with her for quite a while now. Only problem is that we go to the same gym. As does my wife. I'm not worried about her being discrete, I just feel like it would be super awkward to see her regularly at the gym after having an appointment with her. I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it. I must say, getting to see her working out regularly is a nice treat.You're not overthinking anything. That is way too risky in my opinion and I would stay away LOL. Even though she has great reviews and I have never seen anything bad said, you just never know man. If it was you and your gf I would say go for it. But not a wife. Too much on the line to lose.

Bjceb
11-03-22, 16:16
I agree, that is way to close for comfort. Why risk it? Its not like you live in the middle of nowhere and she is the only option. For me the options are a plenty in the area, so go and bang someone you will most likely never run into on a personal level.

You're not overthinking anything. That is way too risky in my opinion and I would stay away LOL. Even though she has great reviews and I have never seen anything bad said, you just never know man. If it was you and your gf I would say go for it. But not a wife. Too much on the line to lose.

PapiCholo
11-03-22, 17:22
I've been wanting to book with her for quite a while now. Only problem is that we go to the same gym. As does my wife. I'm not worried about her being discrete, I just feel like it would be super awkward to see her regularly at the gym after having an appointment with her. I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it. I must say, getting to see her working out regularly is a nice treat.It will be fine, I see her all the time frolicking about her apartment complex and the gym / shops in it. It's never been weird, she just smiles and moves on. If it's weird and awkward then it's in your head. LOL.

OdinsBeard78
11-04-22, 08:26
Great time as always with Nikki yesterday. She's just an awesome chick and I always have an amazing experience with her. Her great massage worked out some issues with my back too.

Also I agree with Papi on Frank's post, I can't imagine a more relaxed chill person than her and unless you tried to do something to her, I don't see any reason why she'd ever out you in public. But I'll admit that is very close for comfort.

ThaaAtOne
11-05-22, 20:29
I've been wanting to book with her for quite a while now. Only problem is that we go to the same gym. As does my wife.Any other provider, I'd say HARD PASS. Nikki isn't a SW. She isn't a stripper that offered take out at a sketch club on the coast. She isn't a junkie provider that has an unstable lifestyle. She is an extremely smart business woman who knows how to maximize and monetize this hobby to it's full rxtent. I remember chatter about her price increase, but part of that entry fee is peace of mind when walking into her Winter Park office.

Not to mention, while watching that ass do squats at the gym in those sexy AF leggings. I'm sure you would be curious to know what that ass looks like in a tight black dress and what it looks like as she peels that dress off to give you the pleasures of your life.

Go for it man!

FrankOb65
11-06-22, 12:52
That's what I'm talking about! It's not as easy as you'd think to just decide to pass in this, after watching those leggings time after time. 😂.

Any other provider, I'd say HARD PASS. Nikki isn't a SW. She isn't a stripper that offered take out at a sketch club on the coast. She isn't a junkie provider that has an unstable lifestyle. She is an extremely smart business woman who knows how to maximize and monetize this hobby to its full rxtent. I remember chatter about her price increase, but part of that entry fee is peace of mind when walking into her Winter Park office.

Not to mention, while watching that ass do squats at the gym in those sexy AF leggings. I'm sure you would be curious to know what that ass looks like in a tight black dress and what it looks like as she peels that dress off to give you the pleasures of your life.

Go for it man!

BMoreDog69
11-06-22, 15:33
And I will also say that the cold war existed on something called MAD, or Mutually Assured Destruction. She may have as much to lose as you, or maybe not. With decent alternatives I'd be inclined to stay away. Besides, the fantasy might be better than the reality.

I've been wanting to book with her for quite a while now. Only problem is that we go to the same gym. As does my wife. I'm not worried about her being discrete, I just feel like it would be super awkward to see her regularly at the gym after having an appointment with her. I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it. I must say, getting to see her working out regularly is a nice treat.

PharmHobby
11-06-22, 22:58
And I will also say that the cold war existed on something called MAD, or Mutually Assured Destruction. She may have as much to lose as you, or maybe not. With decent alternatives I'd be inclined to stay away. Besides, the fantasy might be better than the reality.No when it comes to Nikki the reality Beats the fantasy!

Magic2016
11-06-22, 23:56
No when it comes to Nikki the reality Beats the fantasy!How does one go about getting her number?

ThaaAtOne
11-07-22, 00:41
That's what I'm talking about! It's not as easy as you'd think to just decide to pass in this, after watching those leggings time after time. 😂.I know exactly what you mean. Stg, your stronger than I am.

Cypherz86
11-07-22, 11:56
I know it's been asked and there's a high bar for entry, but as someone who's enjoyed the hobby and looking for a more regular provider I figured I'd shoot my shot. With all the positivity around Nikki and the potential for growth if she wanted it, do we know if she's taking new clients at this time? Getting a bit tired of the mechanical AMPs and BO / ES, looking for something more. Personal? Willing to take ideas or feedback.

Yes, I'm not senior and joined today. I've tried to post a mega review of the last year and hasn't gotten on yet, waiting. Seems like it's a tough nut to crack to get to see Nikki, but here I am.

Whiskeysours
11-07-22, 12:52
I've been wanting to book with her for quite a while now. Only problem is that we go to the same gym. As does my wife. I'm not worried about her being discrete, I just feel like it would be super awkward to see her regularly at the gym after having an appointment with her. I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it. I must say, getting to see her working out regularly is a nice treat.Bro, she's just one of a billion fish in the sea. Yeah, she's cute but lots of younger, cuter, fresher gals out there. Point is, don't overthink it. No chick is THAT special that you should worry about shit like this. I practically walk around my gym with a semi-woody admiring coeds in their 20s in booty cutter workout shorts and leggings.

Czfish12
11-07-22, 13:50
If anyone is willing to send me contact info or a link to pics, would be appreciated! Thanks.

Mikey001
11-28-22, 23:12
Any chance she is willing to take on new clients?

UtahLedgend2
12-03-22, 23:04
With proper verification.

Any chance she is willing to take on new clients?

RobertJdn
12-09-22, 12:29
I've been wanting to book with her for quite a while now. Only problem is that we go to the same gym. As does my wife. I'm not worried about her being discrete, I just feel like it would be super awkward to see her regularly at the gym after having an appointment with her. I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it. I must say, getting to see her working out regularly is a nice treat.I asked her recently: what do you do when you see customers in public? She said I don't say hello or anything, generally don't acknowledge knowing them at all unless they come up to her first and say hello. She said she's very careful about not mixing professional and personal encounters. So there's that.

Cypherz86
12-09-22, 17:49
With proper verification.What are her requirements?

DrP60
12-09-22, 21:11
What are her requirements?Text her and ask.

If you have mongers who see her who can vouch for you this will help but she has a process she respect and dot your I's and cross your T's and you'll be grateful you did.

Be safe.

AnonMike56
12-10-22, 20:29
Can anyone share her contact info please and thank you.

ThaaAtOne
12-16-22, 23:38
Rare occasion, Nikki cancelled on me due to some mishaps. Rescheduled for this past week Made it into Nikki's naughty list. She was festive af last Christmas so I requested to the same Christmas attire for this holiday season. She never disappoints. MSOG. One at the beginning and one at the end. Forbidden fruits were yummy. Ran through all the letters and numbers.

BamBam77
12-17-22, 14:37
Is the first visit HE only?

JimDandy8392
12-19-22, 14:48
Don't believe everything you read below you. She is awesome and HJ is all you need and you will be coming back again.

Is the first visit HE only?

Redsox2005
12-19-22, 17:41
Concur, I've seen her over 10 times and nothing but a sweet HJ.

Sox.

Don't believe everything you read below you. She is awesome and HJ is all you need and you will be coming back again.

ThaaAtOne
12-19-22, 23:48
Is the first visit HE only?I concur, not everything is accurate. DM me and I'll give you a fairly precise measure. Quite the menu, imo. It goes down in the DM's. Trust

Evanos
12-20-22, 00:08
I concur, not everything is accurate. DM me and I'll give you an accurate measure. Quite the menu, imoCan you clear your inbox?

MantraCkMike
12-20-22, 09:50
Is the first visit HE only?The first visit, the second visit, the third visit, the fourth visit, the fifth visit. See a pattern here? If you go there looking for more or thinking once you get to know her better after multiple visits more is going to happen you are going to be sadly disappointed and most likely broke. LOL. She is amazing and better than any other around here. No comparison...Just to reiterate...Don't go looking for more than a HE and you'll walk away on cloud 9.

Bertil
12-20-22, 16:20
What are her requirements?Not sure but her ad says that if you're a first timer a picture I'd will be required. No thanks.

AsianJohn326
12-20-22, 17:19
Hey all, I wanted to find out how I can make the connection with Nikki.

Abc Bruce
12-21-22, 10:29
Hey all, I wanted to find out how I can make the connection with Nikki.She has an active ad on adult search. Just text her and don't be weird.

RobertJdn
12-21-22, 10:52
She has an active ad on adult search. Just text her and don't be weird.Cool! I highly recommend, she's a lot of fun, never the same experience twice!

SlimShady96
12-21-22, 12:37
Is this the one with a sleeve of tats and advertises in WP?

Whiskeysours
12-21-22, 14:27
Not sure but her ad says that if you're a first timer a picture I'd will be required. No thanks.Is there any legitimate reason for an aging bodyrub gal to want to see a client's I'd? Not buying the "it's for safety" excuse. Seems a little blackmaily and extortiony. Too many legit hot young providers out there to risk it all on this one.

BobbyBobert
12-21-22, 16:26
Is there any legitimate reason for an aging bodyrub gal to want to see a client's I'd? Not buying the "it's for safety" excuse. Seems a little blackmaily and extortiony. Too many legit hot young providers out there to risk it all on this one.Yeah she seemed very nice in text messages but when she asked me for a copy of my drivers license I passed. She has a great reputation and I wouldn't think she is out to blackmail anyone but I've seen cases where a providers phone ended up in the wrong hands and what if she doesn't delete texts etc. Not worth it to me personally.

DreamForever69
12-21-22, 16:32
Is there any legitimate reason for an aging bodyrub gal to want to see a client's I'd? Not buying the "it's for safety" excuse. Seems a little blackmaily and extortiony. Too many legit hot young providers out there to risk it all on this one.Who these legit hot young providers are. Asking for a friend.

DrP60
12-21-22, 22:28
Yeah she seemed very nice in text messages but when she asked me for a copy of my drivers license I passed. She has a great reputation and I wouldn't think she is out to blackmail anyone but I've seen cases where a providers phone ended up in the wrong hands and what if she doesn't delete texts etc. Not worth it to me personally.Well, Nikki has been around and has the utmost best character and now she has no gatekeeper so she now asks for a license to help verify. If you pause because of your paranoid it is truly you lost of one of the best people your ever meet and the experience is amazing.

Your loss is someone's gain.

Hell if she requires the first time deposit like maybe Deziah does don't hesitate in doing so as your in good hands as these ladies are amazing people and have been around for a bit and reputations are beyond reproach.

Be safe all.

UtahLedgend2
12-21-22, 23:15
Will she take those? You can conveniently lose those after you send it to her.

Yeah she seemed very nice in text messages but when she asked me for a copy of my drivers license I passed. She has a great reputation and I wouldn't think she is out to blackmail anyone but I've seen cases where a providers phone ended up in the wrong hands and what if she doesn't delete texts etc. Not worth it to me personally.

Zillow
12-22-22, 01:17
Is there any legitimate reason for an aging bodyrub gal to want to see a client's I'd? Not buying the "it's for safety" excuse. Seems a little blackmaily and extortiony. Too many legit hot young providers out there to risk it all on this one.I've never gotten a vibe that Nikki would use a guy's ID for nefarious reasons. I'm speculating that she uses that request to weed out the time wasters and fake appointment makers. Most of us use a texting app and it's too easy to make an appointment with her and not show. You can't use a different number to make a second appointment without coming up with a second I'd. Yes, I'm sure there are guys out there who would search the internet for an I'd they could use to again. But I'm sure since she instituted the I'd requirement, the number of guys texting her just to chat or make an appointment that they don't show up for has dropped dramatically.

RobertJdn
12-22-22, 09:40
Is there any legitimate reason for an aging bodyrub gal to want to see a client's I'd? Not buying the "it's for safety" excuse. Seems a little blackmaily and extortiony. Too many legit hot young providers out there to risk it all on this one.Nikki is definitely not aging, I think she's 30! Anyway, she never asked for one before and I'm 100% sure she doesn't know my real name and I'm 99% sure she doesn't even know my alias name. Frankly she doesn't care. I'm guess she's just trying to weed down the number of potential clients and this is a way to do it. That's my guess, I never understood her to really care about personal information whatsoever.

Abc Bruce
12-22-22, 10:56
Who these legit hot young providers are. Asking for a friend. Nikki has no real competition in this space. Her rates are fair for the level of service. The only somewhat comparable might have been lily handz of gold. But she has since retired, funny enough she popped up on my FB friends suggestion and she's doing well and still looks hot.

JayJayTwo
12-22-22, 11:06
I concur, not everything is accurate. DM me and I'll give you a fairly precise measure. Quite the menu, imo. It goes down in the DM's. Trust

Can you clear your inbox?Yep, still full!

ThaaAtOne
12-22-22, 23:56
Sorry, I'm an old fart. Between the wife kids and Christmas, haven't been able to respond fast enough.
All cleared fellas!! Nikki is a hot commodity. USA is for reviewing providers and let me tell you, Nikki sells sex appeal and more. Inbox full of Nikki lovers and bragging about their steamy hit sesh.

Yikes, it truly goes down in the the DM. Love seeing and reading all about what goes down in that WP office of hers.

Yep, still full!

Can you clear your inbox?

I concur, not everything is accurate. DM me and I'll give you a fairly precise measure. Quite the menu, imo. It goes down in the DM's. Trust

OrlandoExec33
12-24-22, 09:47
Out of curiosity, why is no one allowed to post actual details of a session with Nikki? Is this some sort of etiquette thing? I'm happy to share my outstanding experience with her in this forum. While I realize that she is a YMMV for more than a standard finish, more is available and it's damn good too. Only wish there was a shower on site.

Plex10
12-24-22, 12:59
Out of curiosity, why is no one allowed to post actual details of a session with Nikki? Is this some sort of etiquette thing? I'm happy to share my outstanding experience with her in this forum. While I realize that she is a YMMV for more than a standard finish, more is available and it's damn good too. Only wish there was a shower on site.I think she has built a rep of only providing HE, and that has been the preface of the reviews she receives. Not sure if she tells her clients keep it on the hush for other endings. Clearly more is on the table via $$ or YMMV or a combo of the two. Never seen her myself, I'm sure if she advertised 250 for full service there'd be a line out the door. So the price for admission for what's expected remains the same to keep traffic down.

ThaaAtOne
12-25-22, 01:15
I think she has built a rep of only providing HE, and that has been the preface of the reviews she receives. Not sure if she tells her clients keep it on the hush for other endings. Clearly more is on the table via $$ .I'm sure if she advertised 250 for full service there'd be a line out the door.

Out of curiosity, why is no one allowed to post actual details of a session with Nikki? Is this some sort of etiquette thing? I'm happy to share my outstanding experience with her in this forum. While I realize that she is a YMMV for more than a standard finish, more is available and it's damn good too. Only wish there was a shower on site.First and foremost, USA is meant to review providers. I'm sure this will be flagged and removed once white knights get involved and tell Nikki. (Wouldn't be my first instance).

Nikki is a smart business woman who knows how to maximize her potential with mongers. Nikki understands shd can monetize her whimsical ways. I concur, I wish there were s shower on site. I can never secure a morning appointment w her. Based all all that goes down in the DM, I sure as hell know that I'm not the only one creaming all over those jugs. Therefore I refuse sucking the flavor of another dudes jizz from her tits or tasting the raincoat flavor from the forbidden fruit.

Nikki is great at making mongers think their the ONLY ONES GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT. Naturally, mongers won't want to share Intel or write reviews especially with a hottie like Nikki.

Point blank, Nikki loves to stack her money just like any other provider. Difference is, she knows that her "charming, down to earth ways" is what leels6 her agenda booked heavily

Whiskeysours
12-25-22, 02:19
First and foremost, USA is meant to review providers. I'm sure this will be flagged and removed once white knights get involved and tell Nikki. (Wouldn't be my first instance).

Nikki is a smart business woman who knows how to maximize her potential with mongers. Nikki understands shd can monetize her whimsical ways. I concur, I wish there were s shower on site. I can never secure a morning appointment w her. Based all all that goes down in the DM, I sure as hell know that I'm not the only one creaming all over those jugs. Therefore I refuse sucking the flavor of another dudes jizz from her tits or tasting the raincoat flavor from the forbidden fruit.

Nikki is great at making mongers think their the ONLY ONES GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT. Naturally, mongers won't want to share Intel or write reviews especially with a hottie like Nikki.

Point blank, Nikki loves to stack her money just like any other provider. Difference is, she knows that her "charming, down to earth ways" is what leels6 her agenda booked heavilyYou nailed it. It's hilarious when a monger thinks nobody else is getting the same or better service from a provider. IMHO if a providers letting you tap it, others are hitting it too. And if she's NOT letting you hit it, you're probably the odd man out.

Alan76
12-25-22, 07:01
For those of you who have been asking about her contact info, she is now advertising in adult search under body rubs. You can get in touch.

ThaaAtOne
12-25-22, 12:34
Shame on you for thinking your the only one getting that amazing head or enjoying her forbidden fruit at any capacity.(Common sense isn't so common, especially when your thinking with your little head as it discombobulates your able to think straight). newsflash, Nikki charms & seduces you at thinking your the lucky one... But guess what, that's a job well done in her mind. That's her goal and she succeeded bc everyone keeps coming back and get agenda is full af.... Again, she loves stacking her money.

Shame on you for thinking she only offers HJ on the 1st visit, 2nd visit, 3rd visit, 4th visit. 15th visit. Etc etc.

DMS are full. I'll respond after the wife kids and family enjoy Christmas. My monger phone was blowing up to check USA.

Ymmv1515
12-25-22, 13:05
Shame on you for thinking your the only one getting that amazing head or enjoying her forbidden fruit at any capacity.(Common sense isn't so common, especially when your thinking with your little head as it discombobulates your able to think straight). newsflash, Nikki charms & seduces you at thinking your the lucky one... But guess what, that's a job well done in her mind. That's her goal and she succeeded bc everyone keeps coming back and get agenda is full af.... Again, she loves stacking her money.

Shame on you for thinking she only offers HJ on the 1st visit, 2nd visit, 3rd visit, 4th visit. 15th visit. Etc etc.

DMS are full. I'll respond after the wife kids and family enjoy Christmas. My monger phone was blowing up to check USA.You must admit.

Nikki has GAME.

I was wondering when the cat was coming out of the bag.

A total FREAK!!

Taco01
12-25-22, 19:59
You nailed it. It's hilarious when a monger thinks nobody else is getting the same or better service from a provider. IMHO if a providers letting you tap it, others are hitting it too. And if she's NOT letting you hit it, you're probably the odd man out.Damn! I'm probably the odd man out. Have been seeing her for a months now and the most Russian was offered. How much are you guys offering for FS? Dm is ok.

DavidMck
12-26-22, 23:00
For those of you who have been asking about her contact info, she is now advertising in adult search under body rubs. You can get in touch.That's her? She looks okay. Kinda a butter face. I mean I'll still see her but only her body looks good. Seems like she can be on Jersey shore.

UtahLedgend2
12-27-22, 01:36
Why do people think she is a Special ***** or she loves you? Nikki will do whatever with whom ever has the money. You want to go vacation with Nikki? Pay Her. You will be the guy taking pictures of her on vacation and she will be the only one in the photos. Probably charge you 2 K for a weekend plus expenses.

You must admit.

Nikki has GAME.

A total FREAK!!

ThaaAtOne
12-29-22, 01:03
Why do people think she is a Special ***** or she loves you? Nikki will do whatever with whom ever has the money. You want to go vacation with Nikki? Pay Her. You will be the guy taking pictures of her on vacation and she will be the only one in the photos. Probably charge you 2 K for a weekend plus expenses.
Incase you needed more proof- Her most recent post on IG (which many of us follow).

Men: sexualize women.

Smart (business) woman: profit off the sexualization.

Moral of the story. Don't fall in love w Nikki. The only special place you hold is in her bank account & how much she can monetize and profit off of you.

Enjoy those bbjs and pretty pink forbidden fruit. She is a perfectly sane woman in a safe (not sketch) business office in WP providing services we all enjoy. She's professional, takes care of her aging skin with top notch treatment and enhancements. She isn't a man hater nor is a bat shit crazy.

Alan76
12-29-22, 08:20
That's her? She looks okay. Kinda a butter face. I mean I'll still see her but only her body looks good. Seems like she can be on Jersey shore.That's her bro. Seen her many times. The lights are always dim in the WP studio but definitely her.

DavidMck
12-29-22, 12:25
That's her bro. Seen her many times. The lights are always dim in the WP studio but definitely her.I feel ya. Just not a fan of her face too much. I do like Alexa who works out of Tara office in Baldwin. A few dollars less too.

FlSurfer123
12-29-22, 17:54
I feel ya. Just not a fan of her face too much. I do like Alexa who works out of Tara office in Baldwin. A few dollars less too.Tara looks pretty legit these days? Not the case? Would love to hear more about Alexa experience. Feel free to dm.

DreamForever69
12-29-22, 18:05
To find the clients that Nikki no longer sees for whatever reason. Which one of you guys tried to video your session with her before she threw you out (literally).

DavidMck
12-29-22, 19:37
Tara looks pretty legit these days? Not the case? Would love to hear more about Alexa experience. Feel free to dm.I actually have never seen Tara. She is just the Gk for Alexa which is amazing but yvmv.

UtahLedgend2
12-29-22, 20:47
Good Grief, Did he try to do a secret cam with his phone propped up? Lmao. Pornhub here I come.

To find the clients that Nikki no longer sees for whatever reason. Which one of you guys tried to video your session with her before she threw you out (literally).

Jdfewf
12-30-22, 01:51
I actually have never seen Tara. She is just the Gk for Alexa which is amazing but yvmv.Curious if anyone has gotten more than HE from Alexa. I've seen her before but didn't get that feeling.

RowdyReptile
12-30-22, 08:46
Curious if anyone has gotten more than HE from Alexa. I've seen her before but didn't get that feeling.Not sure with Alexa, but Siri just L1 HE.

FlSurfer123
12-30-22, 12:14
Not sure with Alexa, but Siri just L1 HE.Are there ads for Alexa or Siri? Somehow I have never heard these names.

Jdfewf
12-30-22, 13:13
Are there ads for Alexa or Siri? Somehow I have never heard these names.I had a few DMs asking where to find an ad. I had to go through Tara to schedule with Alexa. Didn't have any experience with Siri. I had Tara's contact from before. Not sure if I'm allowed to share. But she did occasionally have ads on massageanywhere. Not sure if she has any active ads elsewhere at the moment.

XRaySpex
12-30-22, 16:13
Are there ads for Alexa or Siri? Somehow I have never heard these names.Pretty sure this cat is making a Siri / Alexa joke. Tight work homie.

ThaaAtOne
12-30-22, 17:53
Pretty sure this cat is making a Siri / Alexa joke. Tight work homie.Lmao, even an old fart like me understood.

JimDandy8392
12-31-22, 17:17
You must admit.

Nikki has GAME.

A total FREAK!!👜10145;65039;128008;.

Dragster
01-01-23, 13:45
Who has digits for Nikki?

JimDandy8392
01-01-23, 18:27
Who has digits for Nikki?https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/body-rubs/2998835

She has an ad.

TampaMike
01-03-23, 16:40
I met up with Nikki last week in WP and had a great visit. She is stunning to look at, just plain cool and can carry a great conversation. Her studio is clean and safe with plenty of parking. I have enjoyed every visit with her and will continue to visit with her when I can get to Orlando. I highly recommend a visit if you can make it happen.

Happy hunting!

RobertJdn
01-03-23, 17:58
👜10145;65039;128008;.What do those numbers mean?

Magic2016
01-04-23, 21:55
I have to give this forum credit; you all called it with Nikki. If she only takes new clients for a short time, you'd best get on it. I don't care if FS is not on the menu to be in the same room with this woman is a treat. I think someone said she was "aging" or something like that. This girl competes in fitness contests and is MUCH prettier in person than in any photo I've seen. Her place is first class, the massage is first class, and how she makes you feel second to none. I'm sure YMMV as to how you hit it off with her. We are both into physical fitness, so we had plenty to talk about, but either way, she is a sweetheart. A whole lot better than the stuff I read about candy, weed, and disgusting places. Save your money up and go, first class.

RobertJdn
01-05-23, 09:46
I have to give this forum credit; you all called it with Nikki. If she only takes new clients for a short time, you'd best get on it. I don't care if FS is not on the menu to be in the same room with this woman is a treat. I think someone said she was "aging" or something like that. This girl competes in fitness contests and is MUCH prettier in person than in any photo I've seen. Her place is first class, the massage is first class, and how she makes you feel second to none. I'm sure YMMV as to how you hit it off with her. We are both into physical fitness, so we had plenty to talk about, but either way, she is a sweetheart. A whole lot better than the stuff I read about candy, weed, and disgusting places. Save your money up and go, first class.Agreed! Personally I think those pictures aren't really a fair representation of her face. She's kind of cute, not beautiful like a model but certainly not bad looking at all. I dig the freckles which you can't see in those pictures but she certainly has. And her body is rocking, low body fat and strong. She's not petite, I might even call her a bigger gal. I think if she didn't work out she might be a bbw. But on the looks scale she's pretty hot overall, kind of got that all American look to her.

Czfish12
01-05-23, 14:26
I'd love to see Nikki just nervous about texting over my license. Anyone else have this issue?

Whiskeysours
01-05-23, 14:47
I'd love to see Nikki just nervous about texting over my license. Anyone else have this issue?Ask yourself what could possibly go wrong by giving a rub gal your personal info, address, etc. Also, her ad says she's 28 LOL. Granted, most of these chicks lie about their age but if this one's younger than 40 most of us who've seen her over the years will be shocked. Too much young booty out there to risk having some provider or her associate show up at the crib or job. Ultimately you got to do your own risk-reward assessment tho.

RobertJdn
01-05-23, 15:58
Ask yourself what could possibly go wrong by giving a rub gal your personal info, address, etc. Also, her ad says she's 28 LOL. Granted, most of these chicks lie about their age but if this one's younger than 40 most of us who've seen her over the years will be shocked. Too much young booty out there to risk having some provider or her associate show up at the crib or job. Ultimately you got to do your own risk-reward assessment tho.I disagree on the age. If you look her up on IG, you'll see she's 31. She's super hot and no drama but I never had to give her my I'd and I wouldn't do it so I get it.

DavidMck
01-05-23, 17:09
Ask yourself what could possibly go wrong by giving a rub gal your personal info, address, etc. Also, her ad says she's 28 LOL. Granted, most of these chicks lie about their age but if this one's younger than 40 most of us who've seen her over the years will be shocked. Too much young booty out there to risk having some provider or her associate show up at the crib or job. Ultimately you got to do your own risk-reward assessment tho.I just highlighted out all my personal info. She open up right away after the screening was done.

Zillow
01-05-23, 20:18
I disagree on the age. If you look her up on IG, you'll see she's 31. She's super hot and no drama but I never had to give her my I'd and I wouldn't do it so I get it.Yes, she is 31. I've seen her date of birth, including the year.

PharmHobby
01-05-23, 22:58
Agreed! Personally I think those pictures aren't really a fair representation of her face. She's kind of cute, not beautiful like a model but certainly not bad looking at all. I dig the freckles which you can't see in those pictures but she certainly has. And her body is rocking, low body fat and strong. She's not petite, I might even call her a bigger gal. I think if she didn't work out she might be a bbw. But on the looks scale she's pretty hot overall, kind of got that all American look to her.Robert and Magic are both spot on about Nikki's looks. Anyone who has the chance to become a new client shouldn't hesitate. I see ZERO risk in the ID screen she is requesting. I travel to Orlando 3-4 times per year and Nikki is the primary reason.

Czfish12
01-06-23, 11:36
Ask yourself what could possibly go wrong by giving a rub gal your personal info, address, etc. Also, her ad says she's 28 LOL. Granted, most of these chicks lie about their age but if this one's younger than 40 most of us who've seen her over the years will be shocked. Too much young booty out there to risk having some provider or her associate show up at the crib or job. Ultimately you got to do your own risk-reward assessment tho.Thanks! I'm just nervous she would one day post all these I'd screen shots online or something like that. Wouldn't be fun!

LatinOrl
01-06-23, 11:46
Czfish12, that is the unknown. No one can tell anyone what might happen the future, days months or even years from now. Your concern is the same reason I haven't seen others providers such as Avalon, Berlin or others asking for IDs or referrals from other provider.

It might not be her posting, but information can be compromised by a hack or stolen phone, even a fellow monger who might have his heart broken by a girl.

I will say that she is very nice women and everyone has an opinion and take on services provided.

Just my 2 cents.

Latin.

Thanks! I'm just nervous she would one day post all these I'd screen shots online or something like that. Wouldn't be fun!

JobsForAngel
01-06-23, 11:52
This girl is hotter than hot and the personality to match. Nice music to set the mood, although I would have a couple of suggestions for that. Great massage, rocking body and the finale is outstanding. Oil all over and she gets so close to getting your cock in there it's amazing and vexing as well. I wish I could of stuck it in. The experience is well worth it and I'm hoping for more next time but I'm definitely tempering my expectations. Oh and her moaning it's a porn like experience.

ThaaAtOne
01-06-23, 22:23
I'd love to see Nikki just nervous about texting over my license. Anyone else have this issue?Ain't no way in hell I'm giving my DL info, LinkedIn or any other personal information to a provider. Could you imagine if a provider gets in a pinch w uncle LEO? Goes bat shit crazy and decides to black mail you? Doesn't like your demeanor and posts your info on the blackwebs to other providers & their community? Too many risks for a BBJ of FS.

Easy fix, create a fake ID. Problem solved. You'll gain access to WP Nikki and will have a bangin first sesh like post #182. Then in future visits that forbidden fruit might not be so forbidden...getting bbjs and wet FS

Just my .02

DrP60
01-06-23, 23:29
Ain't no way in hell I'm giving my DL info, LinkedIn or any other personal information to a provider. Could you imagine if a provider gets in a pinch w uncle LEO? Goes bat shit crazy and decides to black mail you? Doesn't like your demeanor and posts your info on the blackwebs to other providers & their community? Too many risks for a BBJ of FS.

Easy fix, create a fake ID. Problem solved. You'll gain access to WP Nikki and will have a bangin first sesh like post #182. Then in future visits that forbidden fruit might not be so forbidden...getting bbjs and wet FS

Just my .02What the heck do you have l on the dickens do you against Nikki?

Your call and we all know it personal so your opinion really does not play into.

The equation. Maybe it's time to let it know since you've not seen Nikki in a long.

Time.

DreamForever69
01-07-23, 00:19
Reviews are good only if the person writing it is sincere and honest. For guys on the fence about seeing Nikki, Magic2016 post is the the review you need to listen to. Not the reviews from guys giving false info, about her age, her looks, etc. The guy who said Nikki is over 40 has obviously never seen Nikki to make that statement. Another guy commenting and bragging on here about her ' services ' is no longer a client of hers. All CURRENT clients of Nikki know how good her experience is.

Skelly0980
02-06-23, 14:52
Long time lurker. First time poster. Thank you all for all the reports and reviews over the years!

I am considering visiting Nikki, but I noticed she requires your I'd and personal information. For those that have already visited her, and anyone that has seen her recently, are you all not concerned about sharing that? I am sure she seems like a nice and reasonable person and won't do anything with it, but still, there is the risk. Just wanted to get your thoughts. TIA.

Milky Way
02-06-23, 21:16
Long time lurker. First time poster. Thank you all for all the reports and reviews over the years!

I am considering visiting Nikki, but I noticed she requires your I'd and personal information. For those that have already visited her, and anyone that has seen her recently, are you all not concerned about sharing that? I am sure she seems like a nice and reasonable person and won't do anything with it, but still, there is the risk. Just wanted to get your thoughts. TIA.Bad idea. Don't do it.

AMan40
02-09-23, 23:42
Bad idea. Don't do it.I visited Nikki few years ago when she was at Lake Baldwin blvd. She is pretty good at what she is doing. It's your I'd and you know what to do. Nikki is just too far from me now otherwise I will visit her every other week.

BobbyBobert
02-10-23, 18:30

I am considering visiting Nikki, but I noticed she requires your I'd and personal information. For those that have already visited her, and anyone that has seen her recently, are you all not concerned about sharing that? I am sure she seems like a nice and reasonable person and won't do anything with it, but still, there is the risk. Just wanted to get your thoughts. TIA.I wouldn't risk my info being out there. Not bc I think she would do anything with it, I've heard of these girls having their emails / twitter accnts etc hacked.

PharmHobby
02-18-23, 16:54

I am considering visiting Nikki, but I noticed she requires your I'd and personal information. For those that have already visited her, and anyone that has seen her recently, are you all not concerned about sharing that? I am sure she seems like a nice and reasonable person and won't do anything with it, but still, there is the risk. Just wanted to get your thoughts. TIA.My opinion-ZERO concerns on sharing your ID. I get the hesitation-I've only shared with Nikki and Avalon, both top notch providers. As I've stated on here before I view Nikki as a no-drama, nice and genuine provider.

Bjceb
02-19-23, 14:31
Nothing against anyone who requires an I'd, but this business is 100 percent transactional.

If I can't see you, oh well! I am over it! Nothing would make me change my mind on that.

Saw avalon once when she started out and she was great. Nikki I was ghosted by so never had the pleasure.

Never asked for I'd back then but that was a long time ago!

Stay safe and have fun!

I wouldn't risk my info being out there. Not bc I think she would do anything with it, I've heard of these girls having their emails / twitter accnts etc hacked.

DoodleRooster
02-19-23, 23:05
She got my I'd over a year ago without issue. She is outstanding.

I am considering visiting Nikki, but I noticed she requires your I'd and personal information. For those that have already visited her, and anyone that has seen her recently, are you all not concerned about sharing that? I am sure she seems like a nice and reasonable person and won't do anything with it, but still, there is the risk. Just wanted to get your thoughts. TIA.

OhBoyOhBoy
02-21-23, 11:04
Had the pleasure of spending some time with Nikki and the reviews are accurate. Beautiful to look at, definitely spends time in the gym, takes care of herself and you while you are with her. She asked what type massage I wanted and I told her dealer's choice. Massage was outstanding and the flip was an oiled up slip and slide to the finish line, had to pull her hands off me a couple times just to make it last. Definitely going to see her again.

Bolo1975
02-28-23, 16:02
Saw Nikki for the 3rd time while visiting last weekend. The last time was almost a year ago. I was nervous she wouldn't remember me or get me scheduled on short notice. But, she remembered exactly who I was and was able to accommodate my tight schedule to get me in with no issues. From the second I walked in it did not feel like it was a whole year since we saw each other. We talked and caught up for a little before heading to the table. I got comfortable and she came into the room. She asked what kind of massage I wanted and I told her she knows way better than I do so whatever she says goes. It was incredible from start to finish. She knows exactly the spots to hit and the pressure to use. She is so sexy in every way. On the flip she continues to give the perfect rub all the way until the end. There is not one thing I would change with what she does. If I lived in town I would probably just set up direct deposit and see her every day. I hope its not another year before I get back down there. I can't wait to see her again!!

SouthSonny
04-04-23, 08:23
I went through all 13 pages but couldn't find her contact information. Can someone PM me her info?

JimDandy8392
04-04-23, 09:52
If you type in to google.

Nikki body rub winter park it the first add that pops up on adult search.

No one shares the number on here.

I went through all 13 pages but couldn't find her contact information. Can someone PM me her info?

JayJayTwo
04-04-23, 10:06

If you type in to google.

Nikki body rub winter park it the first add that pops up on adult search.

No one shares the number on here.Like you said, she's got an ad. That being the case, and has been done in the recent past, no harm in sharing her contact info here.

https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/orlando/body-rubs/2998835

DrP60
04-04-23, 11:32
Like you said, she's got an ad. That being the case, and has been done in the recent past, no harm in sharing her contact info here.

https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/orlando/body-rubs/2998835I usually go by if she is not actively posting I would not share her number or link.

Currently she is not posting on AS so I would not have shared.

Be safe all.

DoodleRooster
04-10-23, 13:25
Another Incredible Nikki Experience!

Wow! Nikki is on fire! Her body is just ridiculous. She is super chill and easy to talk to.

Massage was awesome as always! Finish was the best as usual, best endings with her each and everytime.

Sad to go back home, nothing even remotely compares to Nikki back home.

RobertJdn
04-27-23, 07:47
Saw Nikki again and wow, out of this world experience! Hard to describe how great it was, like every fantasy I could imagine. That's going to be my last monger encounter and it's a great one to end on. If you're willing to fork over the money, you get a chick with a fantastic body, very cool personality, and a sexual fiend. Not FS but damn so good. Enjoy fellas!

Member #6533
04-27-23, 19:42
Your last encounter?

Saw Nikki again and wow, out of this world experience! Hard to describe how great it was, like every fantasy I could imagine. That's going to be my last monger encounter and it's a great one to end on. If you're willing to fork over the money, you get a chick with a fantastic body, very cool personality, and a sexual fiend. Not FS but damn so good. Enjoy fellas!

RobertJdn
04-28-23, 08:22
Your last encounter?Yea, I'm going out on top. Nikki is so fabulous, and my last time with her will be in my memory for years. Personal reasons, but it's time for me to go now. PM for more details.

Redsox2005
04-28-23, 09:06
Thank you for your contributions on this board. Good luck to you in the future.

Sox.

Yea, I'm going out on top. Nikki is so fabulous, and my last time with her will be in my memory for years. Personal reasons, but it's time for me to go now. PM for more details.

D Strt46
05-02-23, 17:54
I have seen Nikki several times including a couple weeks ago . As many times as I have seen her; she still somehow makes each visit better than the previous one! The last one was no exception! It was the most amazing one to date! It just makes me more excited to see how awesome the next visit will be! She is hands down the best ever!

Redsox2005
05-05-23, 06:56
Not getting out much anymore but had the opportunity to see one of my favorites. Still great unrushed service. Top notch massage with an exceptional ending. No head or FS but a great experience.

Sox.

DayCruiser
05-11-23, 07:16
I visited Nikki a while back and can only reinforce what has been stated here. Sexy gal, bubbly personality and gold standard service. Gave a nice relaxing rub while we chatted a bit during, then the oily slip and slide was fun, while taking in her beautiful physique. All led to an amazing finish and I'm glad I finally went to see her. One of the best aspects of seeing her is knowing there's no BS, just a relaxing fun time ahead. Worst is the WP traffic.

PhotoMan343
05-16-23, 08:43
Why have I waited all these years to see her?

She is the top of the line! Honestly if its possible she's better looking in person than her ads show.

The absolute best personality I have ever met here in Orlando. I'm glad she does not live down the street, I would be broke very quickly.

Thank you Nikki for the best experience ever!!

PowerP123
05-17-23, 20:46
Just had my first dream with Nikki and I'm really glad I did. She really knows how to treat someone like a king. With the way she sets it up, it seems unusual that you would have to wait past the original scheduled time. Phenomenal personality and amazing finish. I'll definitely be repeating.

MotoMadman
05-19-23, 09:24
It had been almost 2 years since I'd seen Nikki, due to health and other issues. I haven't even been to an AMP like MM in quite a while. So I reached out to Nikki to see if she remembered me, to avoid the "I'd" controversy some have had with her. Luckily she remembered me and advised of a few openings in her schedule. She reminded me of her not-so-recent price increase since I hadn't seen her since it went up. I picked one for yesterday and said "see ya soon!" Day of appointment, I showed up a few minutes early and she was ready. We chatted a few minutes, then got down to business. Details aren't necessary, as they are well documented by many other reviews. Needless to say, I had a great time and will be back again!

CtDemonet
05-22-23, 16:18
Reached out to her today, she said she's no longer taking on clients in Orlando. Such a shame I missed her!

LatinLuvr
05-26-23, 18:01
Reached out to her today, she said she's no longer taking on clients in Orlando. Such a shame I missed her!Yeah spoke with her in IG and confirmed she closed her office and has retired. Sad news but they retire eventually.

LatinOrl
05-26-23, 18:38
Yeah spoke with her in IG and confirmed she closed her office and has retired. Sad news but they retire eventually.Sad news, it was great while it lasted.

UtahLedgend2
05-28-23, 19:17
She likely found a Captain but we all know most Captains get bored and move on to the next.

Reached out to her today, she said she's no longer taking on clients in Orlando. Such a shame I missed her!

FireBreather
05-29-23, 06:44
Yeah spoke with her in IG and confirmed she closed her office and has retired. Sad news but they retire eventually.What's her IG?. If I can't experience her might as well be able to look heh.

WhiteClub1960
05-29-23, 18:06
She likely found a Captain but we all know most Captains get bored and move on to the next.She txt me and said someone had ratted her business (is it true? Don't know) anyways she's smart and has a great future a head of her perhaps she did find her one and she's happy / complete now only time will tell and we will find out the truth she's going to be hard to replace for sure!

UtahLedgend2
05-29-23, 19:50
She is advertising on an Escort Public Escort Site.

She txt me and said someone had ratted her business (is it true? Don't know) anyways she's smart and has a great future a head of her perhaps she did find her one and she's happy / complete now only time will tell and we will find out the truth she's going to be hard to replace for sure!

LatinLuvr
05-29-23, 21:17
She is advertising on an Escort Public Escort Site.Whats the link?

DreamForever69
05-30-23, 00:10
Huge difference between placing an ad vs some one telling the exact location of her business. Placing an ad is not ratting yourself out. Wishing Nikki well in her next endeavor. Absolute Sweetheart who I will keep in touch with. Orlando just lost its best provider.

DrP60
05-30-23, 03:09
She is advertising on an Escort Public Escort Site.These sites like hot.com grab their ads from.

Other domains and post them on their sites for clicks. Know for sure she is not actively posting on this site.

Squid Jigs
05-30-23, 10:22
Texted her when I read this. Her reply is ". It is true. I closed my office and have retired my legacy".

I started seeing her in January, wish I started years ago.

- sJ.

Pbfla321
05-30-23, 19:36
Texted her when I read this. Her reply is ". It is true. I closed my office and have retired my legacy".

I started seeing her in January, wish I started years ago.

- sJ.Well damn it someone ruined for everyone. She was a great one even though she never did FS. Also really gave one hell of a legit massage too!

OdinsBeard78
05-31-23, 10:23
Huge difference between placing an ad vs some one telling the exact location of her business. Placing an ad is not ratting yourself out. Wishing Nikki well in her next endeavor. Absolute Sweetheart who I will keep in touch with. Orlando just lost its best provider.This one was punch in the gut. Without a doubt one of the best providers that existed, regardless of service level. I would go see her over many of the "full service" providers I've gone to in the past just because of how she made me feel. She knew how to make you feel special and yeah, she gave a great massage too. Always good convo and actually remembered stuff about you, I never felt like just another dude despite knowing how busy she always was. So yeah it fucking sucks and I also wished her well with whatever she decides to do next.

OrlandoExec33
06-13-23, 19:57
For all of us fans of Nikki, it sounds like Ms. Smash might be making a reappearance as a web model with a page and all. Stay tuned, but seems that she is working on content.

Heywood2020
06-14-23, 12:32
I am aware of the same. But this is a huge difference from a nikki massage to one of a million internet hotties. Common Ladies. Big shoes (or panties) to fill. Someone take the reins. A lot of $$ waiting.

For all of us fans of Nikki, it sounds like Ms. Smash might be making a reappearance as a web model with a page and all. Stay tuned, but seems that she is working on content.

Average Joe 96
06-14-23, 13:55
I agree. Hopefully someone will fill the void. She was great. You always knew what you were going to get and no games played. It also didn't hurt she has an amazing body and personality.

I am aware of the same. But this is a huge difference from a nikki massage to one of a million internet hotties. Common Ladies. Big shoes (or panties) to fill. Someone take the reins. A lot of $$ waiting.

DayCruiser
06-14-23, 14:39
I am aware of the same. But this is a huge difference from a nikki massage to one of a million internet hotties. Common Ladies. Big shoes (or panties) to fill. Someone take the reins. A lot of $$ waiting.I have to agree wholeheartedly. More power to her if a bunch of simps want to pay for web content and she doesn't have to actually see clients, but no sale here. Internet has snuffed out the opportunity for alot of tangible mongering.

Pbfla321
06-15-23, 18:05
I am aware of the same. But this is a huge difference from a nikki massage to one of a million internet hotties. Common Ladies. Big shoes (or panties) to fill. Someone take the reins. A lot of $$ waiting.So she's getting an * I have to agree with everyone else. As much as I loved her naked body. It's not the same when it's in person.

Magic2016
06-15-23, 22:53
So she's getting an * I have to agree with everyone else. As much as I loved her naked body. It's not the same when it's in person.You know what they say, once you've had the real thing, an imitation just won't do, especially a video. But I wish her the best.

Pbfla321
06-16-23, 19:58
You know what they say, once you've had the real thing, an imitation just won't do, especially a video. But I wish her the best.I agree always wish her the best! She's truly a sweetheart. I guess if anyone gets the o and l why fa ns link. Please let me know. Although won't be the same. But I'd still like to support her.

RobertJdn
06-17-23, 13:35
I agree always wish her the best! She's truly a sweetheart. I guess if anyone gets the o and l why fa ns link. Please let me know. Although won't be the same. But I'd still like to support her.She has a website.

https://nikkismash.com/

UtahLedgend2
06-18-23, 12:56
Tigers can't change their stripes and the rates will increase more than home owners insurance.

She has a website.

https://nikkismash.com/

OdinsBeard78
06-18-23, 14:43
Tigers can't change their stripes and the rates will increase more than home owners insurance.Pretty sure its just going to be a fan site and probably try to sell some content. Thats what she's been putting on her instagram page. So far nothing points to her seeing clients again.

UtahLedgend2
06-19-23, 00:39
Quicker than Chetah.

Pretty sure it’s just going to be a fan site and probably try to sell some content. Thats what she's been putting on her instagram page. So far nothing points to her seeing clients again.

ThaaAtOne
06-19-23, 16:56
Regardless of the level of service you received & regardless of how much the culture wanted to protect her and girls a like.

Make zero mistakes, Nikki loves her money. Stacking her money and living a luxe lifestyle. Peridot. She is bonafide hustler and it was more than just money. Nikki even made some think that she would be exclusively theirs. Reality check, Nikki made those bastards hold the camera while she had her photo opp in different cities and venues ..let's not even bring up the poor mongers who she couldn't use anymore to benefit her monetarily& kicked to the curb (insert waaarthog & other gate keepers alike). She's sweetest girl in the hobby with the sexiest body...she knew how to play the game and she did it very well , too

Too bad someone ratted her business and it got super serious for her to close up shop.

She'll be back at some capacity or the other.

Magic2016
06-19-23, 19:34
Regardless of the level of service you received & regardless of how much the culture wanted to protect her and girls a like.

Make zero mistakes, Nikki loves her money. Stacking her money and living a luxe lifestyle. Peridot. She is bonafide hustler and it was more than just money. Nikki even made some think that she would be exclusively theirs. Reality check, Nikki made those bastards hold the camera while she had her photo opp in different cities and venues ..let's not even bring up the poor mongers who she couldn't use anymore to benefit her monetarily& kicked to the curb (insert waaarthog & other gate keepers alike). She's sweetest girl in the hobby with the sexiest body...she knew how to play the game and she did it very well , too

Too bad someone ratted her business and it got super serious for her to close up shop.

She'll be back at some capacity or the other.Not only was she the best at what she did, she genuinely loved her work. The timing of her closing and all the AMP issues in town is coincidental. If someone did indeed rat her out, that idiot should be banned. It ruined the best thing going.

DoodleRooster
11-17-23, 02:33
Any word on what Nikki might be up to? No website, looks like she got off Twitter. I would greatly enjoy her coming out of retirement.

DR.

OdinsBeard78
11-17-23, 09:50
Any word on what Nikki might be up to? No website, looks like she got off Twitter. I would greatly enjoy her coming out of retirement.

DR.On her Instagram she posts almost daily. She's doing all the things, traveling partying etc. I'm sure if she decides to come back she'll let the word out and it will spread fast.

ThaaAtOne
11-17-23, 12:42
I'm sure it'll be a matter of time when we can all dine in on that pretty pink forbidden fruit and sample those very wet and luscious bjs. Rest assured, it'll spread like wild fire when she finally decides to come back. I'm an old fart, but have seen enough in my good ol days. They always come back at some capacity or the other. Utah legend said it best "tigers can't change their spots" & the cost of entry will be more especially when she realizes the void in the market.

Tigers can't change their stripes and the rates will increase more than home owners insurance.

DR.

Cameraeyez
11-17-23, 15:57
Even after her retirement, I would send her the occasional text message and herd back from her multiple times. But recently the number is no longer in service. I spoke to a mutual friend of Nikki's who spoke to her privately about her about the retirement and said she was pretty hurt about the monger that did what he did to her and brought the might Nikki Empire to an abrupt end. Only time will tell if she is ever back, I just wish her the best in her personal life because dealing with us for as long as she did would wear anyone down.

I'm sure it'll be a matter of time when we can all dine in on that pretty pink forbidden fruit and sample those very wet and luscious bjs. Rest assured, it'll spread like wild fire when she finally decides to come back. I'm an old fart, but have seen enough in my good ol days. They always come back at some capacity or the other. Utah legend said it best "tigers can't change their spots" & the cost of entry will be more especially when she realizes the void in the market.

Bjohnson111
11-18-23, 21:07
Even after her retirement, I would send her the occasional text message and herd back from her multiple times. But recently the number is no longer in service. I spoke to a mutual friend of Nikki's who spoke to her privately about her about the retirement and said she was pretty hurt about the monger that did what he did to her and brought the might Nikki Empire to an abrupt end. Only time will tell if she is ever back, I just wish her the best in her personal life because dealing with us for as long as she did would wear anyone down.So what exactly happened? Did someone snitch on her?

OffGrid02
11-19-23, 21:06
So I have seen Nikki about 10 x over the last 3 years. I travel to MCO on business and she was always my first call when I got into town.

I seriously had no idea she was this popular. I am not surprised though. She was in my top 5 atf's.

Just came in here to see if I could find any intel as her phone number was shut off and what do I find? This thread. Hilarious. And I thought she was my little utr secret. Gosh, she sure made me feel that way. Its the sign of a true professional to be able to practice your craft as well as she did. She made me feel like the only man in hr world and played the sweet innocent card so well had me fooled for years! Will definitely miss her and hope she has a great life post retirement.

XRaySpex
11-24-23, 16:24
Our gal is back, y'all. New incall in Baldwin is even better than the last spot. Shower & all. Close to Tara's place. She's got a new number but I'm not any kind of gatekeeper. Had an absolutely amazing time. Let's try not to fuck this up, gents.

Milky Way
11-24-23, 17:59
I knew she was about to make a comeback as soon I saw flurry of activities on this thread. I must confess she has a very good PR skills. Welcome back Nikki!

RiotStar
11-24-23, 19:02
Are her details available for public? Website isn't working, old ads don't appear. How could I contact her?

DoodleRooster
11-24-23, 21:29
Our gal is back, y'all. New incall in Baldwin is even better than the last spot. Shower & all. Close to Tara's place. She's got a new number but I'm not any kind of gatekeeper. Had an absolutely amazing time. Let's try not to fuck this up, gents.Holy! Wow!

Does she have a new gatekeeper? Need to find that number ASAP!

Thanks for the good news!

Lrpilot
11-24-23, 23:24
Our gal is back, y'all. New incall in Baldwin is even better than the last spot. Shower & all. Close to Tara's place. She's got a new number but I'm not any kind of gatekeeper. Had an absolutely amazing time. Let's try not to fuck this up, gents.Great news! What was the damage for an hour?

Tap Cat
11-24-23, 23:47
I knew she was about to make a comeback as soon I saw flurry of activities on this thread. I must confess she has a very good PR skills. Welcome back Nikki!If you get a chance to spend some time with Nikki it will be one of the best experiences you will ever have. My all time favorite.

DoodleRooster
11-25-23, 01:05
I looked all over. Anyone found her new info?

ThrowAway711
11-25-23, 10:45
I hate to be that guy, but what's special about this Nikki? I had to check it out since she has her own thread of worship. I'm very curious. I even had a provider who reads this forum mentioned her. Thanks in advance.