PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
General Reports.

Markblane
01-21-06, 21:22
Just thought I would let you guys know of the name change.

Dumbass
01-23-06, 18:12
I went to Princess last week on an urge. I haven't been in a while as Linda was the only gal who gave a good massage and the other gals wanted $.5 for FS. I just can't drop $$ in there!! Anyway, Linda is back, but she is going by her "real" name, Kim. So if you remember Linda from years back (really cute Viet gal with a nice ass), now you need to ask for Kim. She told me so many guys were asking for Linda, that another gal started using that name.

Same ole same for me with Linda( I mean Kim). .5 for 30min and .3 tip for happy ending. She never offers anything else and never talks about how much the tip should be. I usually give .2, but I got a extra good back rub this time out.

DA

RandyOne
01-26-06, 10:49
I saw an item on Craigs List, with a picture. I just posted it in the SF General Reports. Supposedly the girl is working and she is 14. Rather than take up photo space here, visit the SF General Reports for 2006. If it is true, it could save a fellow monger's butt.

Part of staying safe

fogtown
02-23-06, 22:04
A new massage place opened up right next to Happy Feet, I entered this place by mistake and was buzzed in, the first thing I was asked was if I was a cop? I said no and gave the 50 for what I thought was an hour (turns out to be only a 1/2) anyway, they were real skeptical about me and i got stuck with an old hag, but I could hear in the other rooms young girls giggling and men walking in and out. When I was leaving I saw 2 of the girls and they are HOT. I would definetely go backfor them

S Times
02-24-06, 01:51
A new massage place opened up right next to Happy Feet, I entered this place by mistake and was buzzed in, the first thing I was asked was if I was a cop? I said no and gave the 50 for what I thought was an hour (turns out to be only a 1/2) anyway, they were real skeptical about me and i got stuck with an old hag, but I could hear in the other rooms young girls giggling and men walking in and out. When I was leaving I saw 2 of the girls and they are HOT. I would definetely go backfor themYou walked into the backdoor of Elegant Tanning.

Sv420
02-27-06, 20:43
I recently visited a AMP in Fremont. Entry .5 for half hour. Got to see the cute and busty gal. She gave a very good rub. Finished with great HJ. I tipped $40. Is this too much? I saw some folks drop between 20 and 30.

reese_nova
03-13-06, 12:58
Are there any good AAMPs in Fremont? I usually go to San Jose and I have regular places where I always receive good service but I live in Fremont. I actually live not too far from happy Feet. I have driven by Happy feet several times but I do not like the cold rushed atmosphere of regular AMPs and I always feel like they are about to get raided. Knock on wood. I prefer AAMPs way over AMPs. I also prefer the older more natural asian women. i don't like fake tits. If anyone have any references in Fremont, PM me. Thanks.

DrSinister
03-13-06, 23:30
Are there any good AAMPs in Fremont? I usually go to San Jose and I have regular places where I always receive good service but I live in Fremont. I actually live not too far from happy Feet. I have driven by Happy feet several times but I do not like the cold rushed atmosphere of regular AMPs and I always feel like they are about to get raided. Knock on wood. I prefer AAMPs way over AMPs. I also prefer the older more natural asian women. i don't like fake tits. If anyone have any references in Fremont, PM me. Thanks.Oink Oink I smell bacon.

reese_nova
03-14-06, 02:54
If you think I'm LE, you need to check my status homeboy. Only a true pig would acuse another member of some LE sh*it right off the back. I am a senior member and you are regular. I have been posting here foe a long time. If you don't have a informative reply then keep your BS to yourself.

Sleeping Bag
03-14-06, 21:45
If you think I'm LE, you need to check my status homeboy. Only a true pig would acuse another member of some LE sh*it right off the back. I am a senior member and you are regular. I have been posting here foe a long time. If you don't have a informative reply then keep your BS to yourself.

Dude, u need chill pills, man. Who gives a rip about someone calling you 5.0, unless u really are one? And who gives a rip about being senior or regular member? It's a great privilege that Jackson can take away from us anytime. Remember that. Don't need to flaunt it or use it to talk people down cuz it means jack diddly when it comes to getting hos. As if the biatches care whether your a senior member or not on this site. I'll tell you now, I never got a senior discount from the hoes.

So go blow a wad at a hoe and tell us about it. Don't blow it here, man.

Peace...

Sv420
03-25-06, 15:27
I have explored various massage places in the area. Here is my two cents.

Most of FS establishment never give you a good massage, if this what you after with FS. I prefer good rub and very happy ending. FS will be nice but so far good rub at LS with happy ending only. You pay 0.45 to cover for an hour and then 0.3-0.6 depending upon ending. More will give you some lip action. Less than 100 for an hour good massage and ending is not bad. I don't want to through my hard earned for 30 minute action and no massage at all. I still miss Cici at the LS. She was youngest among all LS providers. Great efforts in massage and very enthuastic and sensual release. No FS though. I haven't seen her for while and tried her digits also but no luck. Any fellow member has any idea how can get in touch with her. I hope she didn't go for permanent vacation in far east :( The LS is not the best place for its cleaningness but better than some FS establishement. Princess Salon is good but they charged to much on the door. I never got FS there either.

I recently came in contact with some one San Leandro and she promised to hook up me with 18 years old young high schooler for 100 only. I am interested in a young white or latina. I will let you know, when sucess hit my doors.

Any other ideas of estabilishment better than LS?

PtooCool
03-27-06, 12:30
I have been gone for a little while, just got back yesterday , calledeasteren they were closed( may be Because of sunday) any idea?

Any other new ones in town guys?

Please PM me.

Thank you

Sv420
04-09-06, 09:59
I paid a visit to Princess Salon and hope to see Kim (old favorite Linda), but she left for the day. Mamsan offered another girl Tina claiming she is good ( they all say the same ). I don’t know, why I didn’t walk out but paid house fee $50 for half hour and she asked me to go to room 2. Usual Tina came in after I finish shower. Not much welcome attitude, but machined massage. I would not say lousy massage but not what I used get in Lucky Star. On the flip, HJ and FS on offer table for 60 and 140 respectively. I don’t think so. Negotiated HJ with pussy play for $55. She said ok. Very ok HJ not much into the job. I would not repeat. Looks/Attitude/Service on the scale of 1 to 10 = 4/5/5

PtooCool
07-16-06, 20:24
Went to eastern today. I sprainde my leg running so I wanted a good massage.
Was greeted by a F****ed up looking lady (I think she wse to be MMS at lucky star long time ago, crooked teeth bad skinny body)

I asked for sunny, she said she does not work there. So I wanted to leave and she was insisting on me to try her. By looking at her face and body I just could not do it. But she kept saying try me,try me. I just told her some other day and walked out the door.

Anybody more info PM me.

Shiofuki
07-21-06, 00:49
Ptoocool - yes, I believe her name is Fannie, she was indeed MMS at LS for some time. Allen Eire (whatever happened to him, he hasn't posted here for some time) and I have referred to her as Bucky (for the teeth). Surprised to hear Sunny has left Eastern, I've not been there for a bit, and as far as I knew, the one you encountered didn't do massage, only reception. I believe, but have no proof, that she is the wife of the 'doc' that runs Eastern.

The other talent that used to work there, Nina, I heard now works some place in San Mateo.

PtooCool
08-01-06, 12:49
The Tri city area seems pretty dead. I want to start going towards hayward san leandro and oakland scene. Most of the places in tri cities now only provide legit service.
I really do not want to drive long ways either(gas is almost $3.50 a gallon)
Please PM me if you can suggest any place in Fremont area.
Has anybody used these asian apartment places they advertise on craigslist a lot.
Cumon guys we need to bring this board to life again.

Dumbass
08-01-06, 17:57
Has anyone tried this place? http://meds.69date.net/
It is listed on CL but I am hesitant to give my CC # to a place in the Phillipines and wait 2-3 weeks for the shipment. The prices look good for the generic blue pills.

DA

Paul D
08-06-06, 13:17
Stopped by Eastern Med Thurs. afternoon, about 4. Open sign was lit but door locked. Called the number and the old man answered; said girls would be there at 6. Headed back home and got a call from the number later that evening, however I couldn't understand the girl's speech. Are they having staffing problems?

PtooCool
08-07-06, 14:14
I know they been having hard time, Sunny does not work there any more.
I think nobody wanted to try bucktooth lady, she is ugly( 0 on 1-10 scale).
LS or princess seems to be the best bet right now.
Fremont seems to dry up. Has anybody tried the place on state street called a perfect day massage.

Sv420
08-07-06, 16:32
Has anybody tried the place on state street called a perfect day massage.Yeah, I tried the place. Stricly massage and in cover. No even mention of of extra. Nice place but no shower. Not a bad place for stricly massage only.

PtooCool
08-07-06, 19:08
Went to place on mission in hayward, by the golf course.
Just a HJ place 50 to get in and 40 Tip for happy ending, nice an clean place.

PtooCool
08-07-06, 20:03
I am going to an A street MP after work today, I will post a report tomorrow.
Anybody with any info on who to get there please PM me.
Thank you

Allen Eire
08-08-06, 02:24
Gents,

Sorry I have been absent for such a long time but I decided to cut mongering out of my life for a myriad of reasons and contributing to the board gets me caught up in the game.

Really, I am a sex addict but also being in a crappy marriage fuels the need. I thought backing off the ho's and focusing on my marriage would make things better but I have come to realize my wife is a mean *****. Yes I know it takes two to argue but I have been trying for almost a year to take a zen approach and not react when she tirades. Bottom line, I would love to be in a happy stable relationship but it's not going to work. We have to wait exactly one year before we can sell our house without incurring capital gains which means divorce after that period; which means I will monger from time to time. Sorry to lay all this baggage on you guys but I wanted you to know why I disapeared.

I am going to chronilogically list what's been going on the monger front in a new post.

Allen Eire
08-08-06, 03:11
Okay guys I HAD been riding the the pussy-wagon since April but finally got fed up with the wife's BS and broke down a few weeks ago.

What have I been up to:

EM: Well after visiting Sunny twince with only a HJ & tit suck I was about to give up and Shiofuki told me 3rd times the charm and yes I got my BBBJ this was back in early Feb. On my 5th time I locked the door and told her forget the massage I need pussy and pulled off her pants & undies and DATY (Not one iota of bad smell!). After I bent her over the table for a nice doggie fuck till I came. We still had a good 40 minutes and she gave me a great massage.
Tipped her $80. Next time I brought a small gift of perfume. After fucking and massage to begin she ended the session with an awesome BBBJwS. I tried to get a couple more times but she was busy when I stopped in. Anyone else have sex with Sunny?

Oh almost forgot...I went back in early July and got Jenny strictly HJ and no extra touching. I went last week and lo and behold the former hostess(Bucky) at LS was sitting in the lobby having tea with Dr Gao from what I understand she is Mrs. Gao. Unlike ptoocool, I opted to get a massage from her out of curiosity. Surprisingly she does a good job. When it was time to flip she did not cover the cock and continued to massage everywhere but there. At the conclusion I was talking to her holding her hand saying how surprised I was that she massaged so well, all the while she blushing. I guided her hand down to my semi erect cock and she looked me in the eye and said "you like massage there?" she actually did a good job but would not allow me to grope her. Normally I would not have went for her but after seeing her 100 times at LS I said what the heck!
I do miss Sunny! DrGao said she returned to China because her mom is sick...I sure hope he would not make shit like that up.

LS: Stopped in late March just beffore I went on my monger sabaticle and got a massage and CBJ from Eileen...not good looking but good personality.
I did visit today and noticed no more Eileen or Ceecee. I got Lucy apparently newer came up from LA. She is almost 28 with a butch haircut, no makeup, plain jane but nice. No HJ from her today probably thought I could have been LE good massage worth a repeat becuase of the sweet attitude.

CL/Oakland: Just before the sabatical I contacted a very pretty 23y/o black/mulato gal form CL we met at her motel right off the 580 essentially San Leandro. Coincidentaly her name is Sunny, she wanted $150 for the hour I agreed becuase she had no blackitude, was well spoken, oh and drop dead gorgeous. Whe the cloths came off WOW! Not an ounce of fat, perfect tear drop natural tits and a delicious pussy. I ate her so her hard she was arching her back trying to get my face and her twat to meld! She performed a good BBBJ with 69 and CFS. I was taking forever and offered her $20 more to let me take off the jimmy she looked at me really hard and told me not to cum in her. Let me tell you it was like sinking into warm butter and within 5 minutes I was toast! Sadly I have lost her # and can not find her on CL she did say she was a part timer...damn sabaticle!

PtooCool
08-08-06, 12:16
Great report Allen.
Fremont is pretty much dried now called Eastern yesterday and dr. said he has nobody for massage.
Checked out a place in Hayward on A Street last night, run down place in a bad area, $45 for 45 minutes but I went for 60 minutes for $60 and $40 for HJ. Strictly a HJ place but good massage. The advertise on CL.
Allen Just a suggestion please do not do any of these girls without a Jimmy hat, if she let you do it without one she probably let everybody do it without one.
Guys please BE SAFE. NO PUSSY ON THIS EARTH IS WORTH YOUR HEALTH.

Allen Eire
08-08-06, 12:55
ptoocool,

I am aware of the risks of bbfuck. I'd say over 10years of playing I'm about 75% covered and get tested once a year, always neg results.

If anyone is getting a bbbj and then think you are protected from STD with covered FS you seriously deluding yourselves. Hell you can even get herpes with a condom on! Let's not turn the board into Web MD but let's just say I am aware of the risks.

That place on A street has to many druggies hanging around the vicinity for me to leave my car unattended.

PtooCool
08-08-06, 13:48
I drove my beat up truck there yesterday, yes Allen you are right about the neighbourhood there around A street.
I will go to the LS end of this week and see what they have new to offer. I just got a tip from a friend that the have two new girls. Anybody else know about this?

Sv420
08-08-06, 14:05
LS: Stopped in late March just beffore I went on my monger sabaticle and got a massage and CBJ from Eileen...not good looking but good personality.

I did visit today and noticed no more Eileen or Ceecee. I got Lucy apparently newer came up from LA. She is almost 28 with a butch haircut, no makeup, plain jane but nice. No HJ from her today probably thought I could have been LE good massage worth a repeat becuase of the sweet attitude.Allen, Thanks for your report on LS. Did you ever tried Tiffany at LS? I had a great time with her. She would not do more than HJ in LS but promise to do more outside on her days off. I never bothered trying.

All guys on the board,

Who is currently more sensual at LS? Offcourse, younger and looks are preferred.

Also I am thinking about trying some place in Downtown San Jose. They apparently have a latina namely "Salinas". Need some white meat for LS style massage and sensuality. Any idea?

Allen Eire
08-09-06, 04:15
ptoocool,

Did you not read my full report from last night? I tried one of the new gals at LS, Lucy. She is shy but probably because I am racially profiled, you know almost all whiteys=LE

sv,

Take one for the team and let us know about it. I have noticed an AMP on 2nd/William St. across from the laundromat.

PtooCool
08-09-06, 13:43
The new girls must be Tiffany and Lucy at LS then.
I will go and try them this weekend.
Allen I get profiled for LE too, I am a whitey too with short haircut.
Any reports on VIA or Elegant.

Shiofuki
08-14-06, 23:21
Info...Eileen from LS is now at Princess under the name of Lisa. Kim/Linda is away on vacation for a couple of weeks.

EM has a new one Linda, but quite shy, and barely a word of English.

AE - I broke down the same way you did and tried Bucky with similar experience. The massage actually was indeed not bad. I heard EM has another new one Eileen (but not that Eileen according to Bucky). Sunny will be missed.

Former Nina from EM now works in San Mateo, but sometimes works out of her house in Fremont on Mondays.

Allen Eire
08-15-06, 02:33
Thanks for the update Shio......Did Sunny really go back to China what have you heard?

Sv420
08-15-06, 22:34
Went to LS and asked for recommendation on front desk. She knows me and offered Tiffany. Went to room number 8 and took shower. After shower the massage action starts. Lots of mutual touching and great massage. She negotiated for tip rate in advance, that kind of ruin the mood a bit, but best HJ I ever had made up for every thing. I asked for more and she said not here. That means outside and response was yes. Got the digit need to verify it.

Shiofuki
08-15-06, 23:46
I haven't heard one way or the other, and Sunny didn't say anything before she disappeared. I guess it is possible. Another possibility is that I know she has a friend (who lived near/behind LS) who she (Sunny) had offered up to me one time for a double, who recently moved to LV. I think there is the possibility that Sunny went down there for a bit also. I'll be sure to post if I learn something.

Thanks for the update Shio......Did Sunny really go back to China what have you heard?

Shiofuki
08-17-06, 23:55
She said she was on the East Coast on vacation.

Allen Eire
08-18-06, 02:33
East Coast of China?? F-ing Dr. Gao...jeez the Chinese must think we Americans are fucking morons.

I think I will schedule a visit soon! Thanks for the intel Shio!

S Times
08-21-06, 06:45
Dude, it's possible. East coast of china includes: Shanghai, Nanjing, Qingdao, all pretty nice places, if she likes saunas for a vacation.

East Coast of China?? F-ing Dr. Gao...jeez the Chinese must think we Americans are fucking morons.

I think I will schedule a visit soon! Thanks for the intel Shio!

Allen Eire
08-22-06, 02:51
Okay I tried to go into EM today (Monday) at 5:00PM and just as I rounded the corner an older monger was right in front of me from the oposite direction reaching for the door. SO who was it? Send me a PM you know who you are! I had to settle for LS.

I called EM from the parking lot & Bucky answers.....I say "is this Sunny?" Bucky says "Yes" and I say "Yooour Sunny?" then she hesitates and says "No, Sunny not here but I call her. You call me 5 minutes" So of course I call back and Bucky tells me "Sunny off today but I massage you, you like?" At this point I at least need a descent masssage which she gives and that's when I get beat to the door. Funny how Bucky tried to play herself off as Sunny over the phone at first and trust me she understood me I speak very clearly.

Shio I sent you a PM a few days ago, when you get time shoot me a reply.

I went to LS and had Jessica for a ho-hum massage with happy ending. Anyone get past a HJ with her?

Now don't all rush to answer at once! We would not want to overload this site (sarc)!

PtooCool
08-22-06, 18:27
Went to LS Last night around 6 pm ,was told to come back in half hour because everybody was busy. Went back and had jessica for 1 hour. was taken to room 7. I hate the no locks on the doors. She asked what massage I want Light or Hard I said light. She started and It was too light I told her little harder and she responded that "you said light first". She was in a bitchy mood. I was able to roam my hands around , after about 15 minutes I said " Hey you look tired do you want me to massage you?"
She goes thats nice of you and I said that I will really do It.
I got up and she laid down and I started massaging her shoulders, I think that loosened her a bit. Than I did her back and ass.
Then she turned on her back without saying anything and I massaged her chest, really small tits almost flat when I opened her buttons on the shirt and I slowly started to work towards on her tummy when she said "Its your turn now" But I kept going into her pants and opened the button on her jeans and started to lower them , she started to resist but not much. She had pink jocky panties on.
Once I got a hold of he bean she started to enjoy it. I tried to turn her and put my member in but she did not let me.
Finally she had an orgasm, and instantly she jumped up and put her clothes on, and said you are a bad boy.
I laid down and she gave me the best HJ I ever had.
She said next time she will give me her private number.
I would go back today.

Allen Eire
08-23-06, 03:41
ptoocool,

To funny because I was the customer she had just before you. While giving me a HJ I undid her pants and reached in to grab a handfull. After working a bit I got things loosened up and went to work on her clit. She then started massaging my member really fast, needless to say I arrived to soon but next time I will try the massage her routine.

Do you like her shaved kitty?

PtooCool
08-23-06, 11:08
Went again last nigt to see if I could get jessicas Number.
But I was told she went home already choose somebody else. I got pissed and left.
You know these girls just play with us, by telling us next time thy will do this and that. In reality they just want us to keep coming back to them to give them more money.
We all need to cut down on this tip amount .I only tipped $ 30 for all the fun that day.
What about you allen? how much did you tip?

I think the tip should be
$ 20 HJ only
$ 30 HJ with exposed tit play
$ 40 HJ with kitty and tit play
$ 50 BJ with kitty and tit play
$ 80 full service multiple positions
$ 100 full service with multiple pops

Does everybody agrees, if yes lets stick to it..............

Allen Eire
08-23-06, 17:14
Yeah, if it's HJ only then I am grabing for the muff in order for them to receive 40.

PtooCool
08-23-06, 18:32
Anybody with any locations in or around fremont, other than LS and Eastern please PM me .
I want to try something new.

Shiofuki
08-23-06, 23:59
Ex-Nina from EM seems to be working from her house 2-3 days a week, when she is not in San Mateo (I don't go over there so I don't know where).

S Times
08-24-06, 01:24
Can some one provide me with a clue where EM is located? Tried searching and yellow pages and came up with nothing.

PtooCool
08-29-06, 17:12
Went to LS last night, got Jessica same old service nothing special. Only thing difference was that I did not have to wait, there were three of the girls sitting and chatting in the room next to reception area. I think they are slow on mondays.

S Times
09-02-06, 19:06
Thanks, got a pM with the info.

Another question: Any one know where Joanna at LS went? She was the best massues there.

Can some one provide me with a clue where EM is located? Tried searching and yellow pages and came up with nothing.

Raybob Smith
09-07-06, 03:47
Every time I go into LS I usually get one of two gals in there (they're usually the same.) Is it rude or wrong to ask for another woman when one walks in that doesn't do it for you?

I just wanna know.

Thanks

PtooCool
09-14-06, 15:12
Guys you need to post reports after you visit a place lets get this board going.

Allen Eire
09-15-06, 02:11
Amy is newer at LS below 30 y/o, shy at first but gives a happy ending.

Shiofuki
09-16-06, 01:02
AE - Amy's happy ending at least for me seemed quite reluctant, I'd even say unhappy. I've seen multiple reviews, with which I concur, that she doesn't seem to want to be doing this. Perhaps it is because I am an older monger.
YMMV as always.

btw, who was the monger that went in to LS just before me on Thursday, even used the ATM at Bonfaire Market just after me, and asked me if it was working. White shirt, tie, late 30's/early 40's. Drove a white car IIRC. I had to fess up recently, time for someone else to...?

PtooCool
09-18-06, 14:47
Went by eastern on saturday, Called first and asked for sunny, Doc said she is not there and gave it to a girl named jenny.
Anyway went there for an hour, nothing special just standard very reluctant HJ.
Probably would not repeat.
This place has gone Down Hill.

Allen Eire
09-19-06, 02:58
Shio,

No, that was not me but you already know what I look like:)

Yes, I would say Amy is quite reluctant to give the HJ but I convinced her that it would really relax me.

I have not been to EM for almost a month and will not do so unless Sunny comes back.

PtooCool
09-19-06, 18:50
There use to be a place on the corner of decoto and mission a few years back anybody knows if it is still there?
Fremont scene is kind of getting dry, Princess is too expensive, VIA is hit or miss, LS have to basically beg for a HJ ( These girls should learn that HJ is standard, it comes with every massage session), Eastern has no choice of girls.
I need to explore out of town now, anybody with any info on hayward, San leandro or Milpitas please PM me.

Thank you

S Times
09-20-06, 00:29
I know Oakland is farther but there about 5-6 place near/around chinatown. most of the advertise in yellow pages or redbook. Otherwise, slim pickings in the east bay. usually had decent times in NHW. Hayward is also hit and miss. Union City dead. haven't try milpitas or San Jose.

There use to be a place on the corner of decoto and mission a few years back anybody knows if it is still there?

Fremont scene is kind of getting dry, Princess is too expensive, VIA is hit or miss, LS have to basically beg for a HJ ( These girls should learn that HJ is standard, it comes with every massage session), Eastern has no choice of girls.

I need to explore out of town now, anybody with any info on hayward, San leandro or Milpitas please PM me.

Thank you

PtooCool
09-29-06, 11:21
Has anybody tried Eileen at EM. I called yesterday and they only had her available . I was told Sunny is gone for ever.
Please PM me if you have any info on this Eileen ( Looks, Service, Attitude).

Shiofuki
10-01-06, 14:26
Has anybody tried Eileen at EM. I called yesterday and they only had her available . I was told Sunny is gone for ever.
Please PM me if you have any info on this Eileen ( Looks, Service, Attitude).

Its the same Eileen that used to work at LS. She now also works at Princess as well...

Allen Eire
10-03-06, 03:45
E at EM does CBJ. I am not sure if she will do FS anyone want to take one for the team?

GO A's!

PtooCool
10-03-06, 11:43
Went to LS last night, had shirly for an hour in room 7 that is my favourite room because its on the corner and its little bigger than the others.
She does good massage, she gave me a head massage that really felt good, anybody else ever had it?
I brought my own cover, when I showed it to her she got scared but I talked her into it. Good thing about shirly is that she never talk about tips untill the end of the session. I had my first CBJ from her with some pussy play, She never shows her tits, maybe because she is pretty flat there.
Overall good experience total damage 105.

PtooCool
10-16-06, 14:04
Tried princess last week, got a girl named Jennifer, mid 30s, nice tits.
Very good massage skills, she really gets into it. On the flip asked me what I wanted, I asked for everything but she refused and only HJ is on the menu, and asked for 60 tip I offered 40. she agreed and started a very good Hand work. After about 30 seconds of tit sucking and finger in her pussy I offered 60 for a lip job, she agreed right away and started a BBBJ with lot of tongue swirling around the top.
I shot my load in less than 5 minutes. She washed me up with warm towels and brought a cup of tes.
I gave he 70 and left very satisfied.
Looks 6
Service 7
Attitude 8

Shiofuki
10-18-06, 22:23
Tried princess last week, got a girl named Jennifer, mid 30s, nice tits.
Very good massage skills, she really gets into it. On the flip asked me what I wanted, I asked for everything but she refused and only HJ is on the menu, and asked for 60 tip I offered 40. she agreed and started a very good Hand work. After about 30 seconds of tit sucking and finger in her pussy I offered 60 for a lip job, she agreed right away and started a BBBJ with lot of tongue swirling around the top.
I shot my load in less than 5 minutes. She washed me up with warm towels and brought a cup of tes.
I gave he 70 and left very satisfied.
Looks 6
Service 7
Attitude 8

Not sure if this one is the same Jennifer they had for a while a few months back or last year.

There is another new one there Kim. Not the long time hapa Kim/Linda, but a new, little bit older one. Big rack. Allowed full access but hand work only. Got a sense she may be open to more but I didn't have time to pursue it this time.

PtooCool
10-19-06, 11:31
Anybody has any news fron eastern Please PM me. I want to go try it again but I wanted to have some prior info on whats available there first.
Anybody ever tried Fremont Professional Massage and Bodyworks Place. It is tatally Legit but eh massage is great. They have acoupon on line on their website. If you are looking to really relax try this place. Very clean.

Shiofuki
10-20-06, 22:43
Anybody has any news fron eastern Please PM me. I want to go try it again but I wanted to have some prior info on whats available there first.
Anybody ever tried Fremont Professional Massage and Bodyworks Place. It is tatally Legit but eh massage is great. They have acoupon on line on their website. If you are looking to really relax try this place. Very clean.

Nothing at Eastern now. Don't waste your time or money.

The Fremont Prof place you mention I did go 3 or so years ago. Yes, it is quite good for massage.

Bixy30
11-02-06, 19:08
Went to LS Last night around 6 pm ,was told to come back in half hour because everybody was busy. Went back and had jessica for 1 hour. was taken to room 7. I hate the no locks on the doors. She asked what massage I want Light or Hard I said light. She started and It was too light I told her little harder and she responded that "you said light first". She was in a bitchy mood. I was able to roam my hands around , after about 15 minutes I said " Hey you look tired do you want me to massage you?"

She goes thats nice of you and I said that I will really do It.

I got up and she laid down and I started massaging her shoulders, I think that loosened her a bit. Than I did her back and ass.

Then she turned on her back without saying anything and I massaged her chest, really small tits almost flat when I opened her buttons on the shirt and I slowly started to work towards on her tummy when she said "Its your turn now" But I kept going into her pants and opened the button on her jeans and started to lower them , she started to resist but not much. She had pink jocky panties on.

Once I got a hold of he bean she started to enjoy it. I tried to turn her and put my member in but she did not let me.

Finally she had an orgasm, and instantly she jumped up and put her clothes on, and said you are a bad boy.

I laid down and she gave me the best HJ I ever had.

She said next time she will give me her private number.

I would go back today.PtooCool,

Very newb here just joining the scene.. Stupid question but what does it mean when the provider gives you a private number? Is this to bypass the organization you visited to loose the house fee?

PtooCool
11-03-06, 13:52
PtooCool,

Very newb here just joining the scene.. Stupid question but what does it mean when the provider gives you a private number? Is this to bypass the organization you visited to loose the house fee?

That means you can call her at that # and meet her outside. Now that could be because she likes you and she wants to date you ( that has happened to me a few times and I took the girl out to dinner and dated her for a few months) or she want to offer more services and get the whole pot and not share with the place she is working at.
One girl I dated out of AMP I found out later that she did not had a green card and wanted to marry me for one.

PtooCool
11-07-06, 14:20
Went over to LS Last night choose Amy, 30-35 Chinese woman. During usual massage session touched back of her legs and her ass, no protest from her.
After the flip she did good massage with keeping the towel on the private areas. After she saw me at full erection she asked if I need massage there. I said yes and asked if anything else was available. She goes No not here.
She oiled her hand and put it under the towel and start stroking.
Tried to feel her tits and pussy but she will not allow going under the shirt or in the pants. Shot the load in the towel, She cleaned up. Tipped her 30 and left.
Overall experience was not very good. I think thats all you can expect from LS.

Guys we need to Get the posting going.

Shiofuki
11-10-06, 22:47
I said yes and asked if anything else was available. She goes No not here.

Hmmm, I wonder if she's implying that more is avail if you see her outside. This Amy has never really got my motor running, she seems quite uninterested, and postings on other boards support this.

Sv420
11-11-06, 17:29
Who is best at LS? Here are the criterian:

Look : 1-10 scale
Service: 1-10 scale
Sensuality: 1-10 scale
Release: 1-10 scale
Massage quality: 1-10 scale
Attitude: 1-10 scale
Overall (ROI): 1-10 scale

Gkman18
11-27-06, 05:26
Anyone been to LS lately. How was your massage there? Details? Havent been there in a month. Wondering if I should stop by for anyother visit.

PtooCool
12-20-06, 17:23
Hey guys lets get the postings going. Whats going on. Is Fremont area completely dead now or what?

Raybob Smith
01-09-07, 02:33
Visited LS today had a nice time with Jessica. Decent rubdown, turned me over and saw my happy soldier standing at attention. She played coy and kept massaging my balls and thighs and sliding her finger up and down the shaft while he was providing her some baby lotion of his own.

She looked at it, smiled, did the same thing again and then whispered massage? I smiled and she began, I reached and slid my hand up her thigh and pushed my fingers where he happy panic button was. She smiled, put one leg on the table giving me better access to push and tease. I reached for her zipper, she looked at the door, shook her head, but she still let me, and I reached for the latch on her pants and got them open.

I sat up, she was stroking me, while I was fingering teasing her clit. She leaned towards my next and bit softly on my neck / collarbone area and exhaled and shook for a minute. She quickly regained composure and then tightened her grip on my happy man and sent him firing on to the floor and towel.

She cleaned me up, smiled and let me get dressed.

As I was ready to leave, I left 40.00 as a tip and she gave me the nicest sweetest hug. She just wrapped her arms around me, held me close and we stayed like that standing up next to the door for about four minutes. I was really touched that she did that and kind of surprised.

For once, I'm happy to say, I'll go back to LS soon.

Just a tip to all mongers, I know it's been said before, but it's got to be said again. Be NICE, Be cordial, these ARE ladies, and don't treat them like ******, treat them like women (women that are caught up in a racket) but that doesn't mean WE have to make their lives any more difficult.

Happy Hunting!
RayBob

PtooCool
01-13-07, 05:09
Visited LS yesterday, picked lucy for an hour. Went to room # 7, took my clothes off waited for her to come back with towels. She knocked on the door and came in.
Nice back massage, my peter at full attention and was very noticeble after the turnover. She would not even touch it and covered it up with a towel. my hour was almost up when I took the towel off and asked her if she is going to take care of it. She said she and the others has been told to do nothing like that at LS because of LE watching them now very close.
I would not go back there again because they must have an inside info of a raid or something.
Overall a bad experience at LS after a long time.

Sv420
02-05-07, 15:50
I already have posted this to Hayward section but thought since its the only alive section so I am posting here too. Last night around 11, I had a chance to meet a very young 19 years old latina but born in US. She speaks very goog english. Looks great. Serviced offered 25 for HJ and 30 for BJ and 80 for FS in car. Gladly accepted 30 dollars menu. Nice to have conversation. It was mission blvd around downtown. Lots of cops though so be careful. Happy hunting.

Gkman18
02-14-07, 00:05
Hey fellas,

Has anyone gone to LS in the past two weeks or so? Tell me how it is. The guy two posts down from me saying some pretty scary stuff there. Or is there any other place besides LS around here?

Sv420
02-15-07, 18:30
Yes, I went there about week ago and saw Nancy. My favorites were off or busy. On the front desk recommendation, I decided to try her. Ok to good massage. Since she knows me and I always make the move first to make woman comfortable so the HJ was on the offer. Total damage 45 + 40. Not bad.

Hey fellas,

Has anyone gone to LS in the past two weeks or so? Tell me how it is. The guy two posts down from me saying some pretty scary stuff there. Or is there any other place besides LS around here?

Gkman18
02-16-07, 01:34
Thanks for the info. Guys we really need to get this forum going. Tell us about your experiances and what not, fremont isn't a dead place for us guys yet!

Yes, I went there about week ago and saw Nancy. My favorites were off or busy. On the front desk recommendation, I decided to try her. Ok to good massage. Since she knows me and I always make the move first to make woman comfortable so the HJ was on the offer. Total damage 45 + 40. Not bad.

PtooCool
03-12-07, 15:41
Went by eastern on saturday. Got Linda for one hour. good looking mid 30s gal. Went into massage , very good skills. kept the ass covered with a towel the whole time. Went for the flip with a full erection, she covered it up with a towel and did not even touch. In the end asked her to massage there and she replied she does not do it. Left her a 20 and bailed.
Overall good massage but no happy ending.

Sv420
03-15-07, 15:59
Lucky Star got busted. Nancy got arrested for HJ. Can't believe it. Fremont police can not repond to burglary alarms but can spent my hard earned tax dollars for catching some one for HJ. Its a shame. See reports on other boards. I just wanted to let other folks know.

PtooCool
03-16-07, 13:22
I left a report in january. I had a feeling that this was coming. What happened to the guy receiving the HJ did they arrested him?
Are they open now?

Sv420
03-16-07, 18:39
I left a report in january. I had a feeling that this was coming. What happened to the guy receiving the HJ did they arrested him?
Are they open now?He was LE. Moran enjoying massage on our tax dollars. P

Gkman18
03-19-07, 01:00
Aw, I feel so bad for Nancy! She was always so nice to me! Treated me like I was her god that she needed to please. I'm sad now.

Gkman18
03-21-07, 00:59
Hey there people. I'm in need of a little help. Since LS got busted I really aint got no where to go to get a massage. I've been reading back posts, and I see that there are other places near or around fremont, like happy feet, or eastern. I have no idea where these places are located, or how good these places are. Would someone be so kind to please tell me of a few places, how it is there, the rates, and how to get there!

Thanks

Sv420
03-21-07, 03:34
Hey there people. I'm in need of a little help. Since LS got busted I really aint got no where to go to get a massage. I've been reading back posts, and I see that there are other places near or around fremont, like happy feet, or eastern. I have no idea where these places are located, or how good these places are. Would someone be so kind to please tell me of a few places, how it is there, the rates, and how to get there!

ThanksDear Gkman18 or should I call you Fremont cop. You haven't submitted a single report but keep asking questions about activities in Fremont. Right after we share some thing, the place get bust. Why don't you spend your time to care about safety of Fremont residents (who pay for your living), or spend time in fixing roads, catch gangs, recover stolen cars, respond to burglary alarm etc etc. The list is growing and if you really have serious concern about the Fremont City or its resident you work for and you are an honest policeman, ask yourself, if these busts are really helping community. There are much bigger problems for you to worry about then going after a longest but unfortunate profession in the world. How about taking care of teen pregnancy, guns in schools, drugs, government’s lying, domestic violence. Do you want me continue? Ask your own conscious. Does it allow you go after small fishes but overlook the big problem? Your limitations are to bust all establishments in Fremont than what? People will go to Newark, Union City, Milpitas, Hayward or any where in California. So please don’t ask questions and come clean.

Fellows,

Please avoid posting specifics. We now know we have a mole.

Thanks

Allen Eire
03-22-07, 03:13
This and the fact that LS is a filthy pigstye is why I do not post reports anymore. I also always hated hearing some dude in the room next to me having a conversation with his masseus while I am trying to relax. Makes you want to shout out "Shut the F*#K UP!" but then that defeats the purpose of getting a relaxing massage.

When I need sex I just order off CL or peruse the streets of Hayward for a cutie.

Sv420
03-22-07, 22:07
AE, I must agree with you 100%. I always had bothered by the noises of surroundings and gals chating and laughing on the phone or with the clients. That ruins the whole idea of relaxation.

This and the fact that LS is a filthy pigstye is why I do not post reports anymore. I also always hated hearing some dude in the room next to me having a conversation with his masseus while I am trying to relax. Makes you want to shout out "Shut the F*#K UP!" but then that defeats the purpose of getting a relaxing massage.

When I need sex I just order off CL or peruse the streets of Hayward for a cutie.

PtooCool
03-23-07, 16:47
You guys are right. they do not even have locks on their doors so you do not know when somebody is going to walk in on you. One time somebody opened the door on me when She was trying to HJ me. It scared the shit out of me thinking it was LE.
Bad enough that they have no locks, open rooms on top now they are gonna have windows in the doors, Man this is F****D up.
I guess they will not see any of my green.

Cao22
04-09-07, 01:13
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I actually live in the Hayward area, but from the looks of it, Hayward isn't the place to be. I'll try some of the places suggested in this post, like LS for starters. Just for a massage tho, because it doesn't seem like you can get anything else there. But just FYI from anyone before I go, are their massages any good? My back has been killing me lately, and I just want to know what to expect from them, or can you recommend any girl there that makes your muscles feel brand new when she's done?

Thanks guys!

Allen Eire
04-10-07, 02:59
Cao,

I just received a good 1-hour massage at Aroma Spa on Grimmer from a pleasant 30's Chinese gal. She did not offer a HJ nor did I ask. Having a Grand Opening charging $50 for the hour.

Report back to the board if you go there.

Cao22
04-11-07, 02:17
Hey Allen,

Thanks for the tip. Although I did read you message a little late. I did go to LS today. Honestly, I believe that there are a lot cleaner places out there. Right when I walked in, it did look very cramped and small. Paid for an hour, and went into room 3. There is no privacy at all, no locks on doors. Okay. But do they really need that huge ass opening that people can see through when they walk by? Well anyways, got this nice Chinese girl, Ada. Asked if I needed a shower, but I declined, I did shower before I went. She said "ok, just take off your clothes I'll be back". I started to take of my clothes, and right when I took of my boxers she walked in. Honestly, I thought they would give me a little more time than 5 seconds! But hey, I don't have anything to be embarrased of anyways. She just looked at me and my package and smiled. She gave a pretty decent massage, she did work pretty well on my lower back which was a little sore. Overall she gave a above average massage because my back felt better when I left. Probably won't go back there again because of the privacy issue, and it doesn't look very clean there. I did tip $15.

PtooCool
04-27-07, 17:43
Has anybody tried April at eastren yet? Send me a PM on the info.
I Went by LS last week, I think that was my last visit there, with a huge window in the door theres no privacy.
Please PM me on any other joints you can suggest in the area.
Thank you

Lulu Pussy
05-19-07, 11:28
For about half the cost of FS at a massage parlor, you can go to a party in Castro Valley or Pleasanton to get all the FS you want + CIM with a nice Brazilian chick.

I've been to a bunch of these parties, their cool, comfortable and fun. It's all the sex you can handle for as long as you want for a modest fee. The girl's called Hot Black Cobra. [Link deleted by Admin]

I don't make any money on this or get free admission or anything, just a fan. Wish there were more parties like her's.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove links to a competing forum, which includes Yahoo and Google groups. If you want to develop traffic to your own forum then do it the way I did, with time, hard work and big server bills. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

The Flatline
07-10-07, 16:25
Hey folks,

I'm in Fremont for the night on business, and was wondering if anyone knew of some decent AMPs in the general area (have car, will travel) that someone could PM me about. Can return the favor for Southern California...

Footluvr
07-11-07, 17:23
Hello Friends. I'll be in Fremont until Saturday, on Biz. I'm looking for a lady with Yummy Feet and Sexy Heels. If you know any good providers with outcall and into Foot Worship. I wanna love some FEMALE Feet and Sexy HEELS. Umm... Thanks, Footluvr

S Times
08-02-07, 22:37
Just visited ls. Seems like the top girls here are, eva, tiffany and lucy, in no particular order. The guy out front usually gets requests for these 3 and no one else.

PtooCool
08-08-07, 14:09
Anybody been to via lately? Wnt by eastern last week after doc called me twice saw a skinny girl mia or maya. Good service excellent finish HJ only.

Quahog Monger
09-08-07, 18:06
Wow, I chanced upon these forums after a Google search. You guys are about as close to a support group as I will get.

I have seen some of you senior guys watching out to keep this Kosher from a LE point of view and I can appreciate that. I won't be insulting and just start asking compromising questions, but rather some general questions that you must have all asked yourselves at some point.

By the way, I love all aspects of a good massage.

A. In places where you leave the room to take a shower, or relax in a steam, do you think the girls will rifle through your pockets? I really don't know, and I never take anything that can identify me, except for when I just don't have a choice. Then I usually stick things in my socks inside the shoes.

B. How does LE work in terms of busting a place? Do they storm and scoop everyone up? What if you are in the middle of a legal massage part when it comes? A few of the places I frequent have been busted and I have my concerns at times.

My two cents about some of the places I know.

LS. Mediocre, always only HJ, and the window thing in the door. Deal buster. I used to go there a lot out of convenience, but no more. I can't relax.

Aroma. Reopened as a legit parlor, but I would have expected a better massage from stricly legit masseuse. Lucky Feet next door is always a legitimate and great massage, by the way.

VIP or VIA. Did they change their name? Always FS from the get-go. 1 to 1. 2.

Them. I have no idea where that is

GE

NY Brick
09-08-07, 23:24
Was on CL a few nights ago and tried out a massage ad for a black gal in Union City. The ad was very "pro" like. The experience was not! Black gal by the name of Kim. House is a mess! Her performance was a joke for the $140, including h/j. Uninspired bogus massage. Watch out for this one!

Quahog Monger
09-09-07, 11:58
Anybody been to via lately? Wnt by eastern last week after doc called me twice saw a skinny girl mia or maya. Good service excellent finish HJ only.FS. Rushed (<15mins in & out). Annie? I could never hear their names right.

PtooCool
09-13-07, 17:19
Fremont area is pretty much dead now. None of the places really provide FS and if you need good massage just go to the place on fremont blvd. they are a very nice legit massage place.
I have started thinking with the right head and given up on FS massage places and have started going to the legit massage places for a good relaxing time.

Quahog Monger
09-17-07, 09:29
Fremont area is pretty much dead now. None of the places really provide FS and if you need good massage just go to the place on fremont blvd. they are a very nice legit massage place.

I have started thinking with the right head and given up on FS massage places and have started going to the legit massage places for a good relaxing time.Not that it was ever really jumping anyway, but it is pretty dead. Seems like a lot of places are sprouting up a bit north towards Hayward and San Leandro. I have been to a few places on Mission. Nothing to speak of. Sure, happy ending but otherwise uninspired. One girl was on the cell phone the entire time; I mean the WHOLE time. I was willing to fight giving $20 tip to show the point.

Where is Eastern?

Cao22
09-23-07, 02:54
Cruised around tonight from 10: 30-11:30 and came up with nothing! Went along the E 14 area, lots of 50, but no honeys. Then went to mission blvd area and it's as dead as the cemetery. Nothing anywhere! 50 on E 14 that's all, so if you're looking for them, that's where you want to go.

Cao22
09-24-07, 01:36
I am just wasting gas! From 9-10:30 ran up and down E 14, no 50 tonight. From hayward to oakland, and there was only one WSW is sweats that was picked up right when i saw her. Anyone have any luck else where?

Luvyoungskanks
10-12-07, 22:56
Question.

there's this girl who run's ad's on CL by name of Lisa or Sexy Lisa. she's white, 33 and does bbbj's(on the picture in her ad she has a mouth full of cum! me likey!!).

her ad's are in fremont so my question is....

has anyone hooked up with her?

if so please post a review or pm me(Im thinking of driving down there to get me sum o dat nasty looking mouth!).

stay safe mongers and keep focking! (we stop focking these providers and the usa economy would take a huge plunge! it's our all america duty ,nea our god given right to cum in or on and fock these ho's!)

Later

Luvyoungskanks
11-06-07, 20:16
No replies huh? oh well I think it's time to TOFTT

Sv420
12-16-07, 20:16
No replies huh? oh well I think it's time to TOFTT

Did you TOFTT?

Quahog Monger
12-27-07, 21:51
Where is Eastern? I know of all the places in Fremont. Just not Eastern. If I were LE, I would know. So, can anyone point it out to me.

Thanks,

QM

Sv420
12-29-07, 16:19
Where is Eastern? I know of all the places in Fremont. Just not Eastern. If I were LE, I would know. So, can anyone point it out to me.

Thanks,

QM

I don't care if you are LE or not, but you haven't contributed a report or share experience gain trust. Sorry, but you should be able to find Eastern by serach or other internet methods.

Quahog Monger
01-17-08, 23:59
I don't care if you are LE or not, but you haven't contributed a report or share experience gain trust. Sorry, but you should be able to find Eastern by serach or other internet methods.I don't have as much time on this forum as you all, but I have reported some FS experiences.

PtooCool
01-21-08, 19:25
Argus had a news on friday about LE busting an apartment prostitution ring in Fremont. I think LE activity is increasing.
Be careful Guys.

Quahog Monger
02-05-08, 23:55
Agreed to FS for $1 with Judy in one of the old haunts. I don't really want to alert LE to the actual places, so I will refrain from names.

Then some half-naked 250+ lb. Fatass walks in before the actual deed, proclaiming "wrong door! " as he walks in. This scared the living crap out of both us. She was trembling, and I was too nervous to continue myself. Not to mention that the sight of this guy, well, will replace LE in my nightmares. All said and done, nothing happened. The plus side of this was that she really showed a human side, and I had to hold her tight to stop trembing. That was heart warming. Let's just say we had a moment. She did make a curious comment that showed her mind set. Emphatically, "this job really gets me".

Something tells me this guy did this on purpose. I'm sure no one on this forum would do such an idiotic, uncool thing. Still, I needed to vent.

Quahog Monger
02-22-08, 11:35
This really sucks for us all. I wonder if they are monitoring this forum? Did they get tips from here? On the other hand, they claim it started with just one tip from a "concerned citizen"

AND I QUOTE:

The Alameda County Sheriff's Department conducted raids in four cities: Hayward, San Leandro, Castro Valley and Fremont.

"This all started with a tip on one of the businesses, which led us to another, and led us to another. And it turns out they're all networked together," explains Alameda County Sheriff's Office Sgt. J.D. Nelson.

Raybob Smith
03-08-08, 01:37
Well, hit LS today and talk about a MAJOR disappointment. Papasan hooks me up with Linda. She comes in, while I'm undressing. Wasn't in there more than 3 minutes I swear. She gives a good rubdown. Teases Mr. Wiggly who is standing there saying "Hello. " She looks over and says, "Ok, massage done. " I was shocked.

I've been a patron of this place for sometime, was stunned, even stammered out a "huh? " Massage done. She walks out. Ok, I get dressed, putting on my shoes and socks, she comes in asking for a tip. I laughed out loud. I said, "tip for what? "

She says, "one hour massage, twenty dollar tip. " I smiled, said, "where is that written around here? " She says, "that's the rules. " I just laughed at her and said, "next time finish the massage and you'll get good tip. "

She wouldn't let me walk out. Now, I'm getting a little concerned and thankfully the money was in a hidden flap in my wallet. I opened up my wallet and said, sorry, no money must go now and walked out.

LS has gone to the dogs and I don't think we should tip if there was no extra handy work done. Bad enough you get a handjob from someone with as much interest in getting your cock off as you get from the customer service desk at Fry's electronics, but I'll be da**ed if I'm gonna tip someone for not finishing the job. Sorry Linda, good massage, but no effort no cash. Go cry to mamasan and papasan.

Beware of the new shakedown kids!

Raybob

PtooCool
03-11-08, 17:53
Not even one single good place left in fremont ,hayward area. Went by eastern on sunday and it had a closed sign. Went to LS got one hour with tiffany, was very dissappointed with massage, no touching and no happy ending. She asked for tip at the end but I walked out without giving her any tip. Went back the next day and got an hour with Eva and had same bullshit no touching and no happy ending and shitty massage.I will never go there again.

The Flatline
03-12-08, 01:26
Not even one single good place left in fremont ,hayward area. Went by eastern on sunday and it had a closed sign. Went to LS got one hour with tiffany, was very dissappointed with massage, no touching and no happy ending. She asked for tip at the end but I walked out without giving her any tip. Went back the next day and got an hour with Eva and had same bullshit no touching and no happy ending and shitty massage.I will never go there again.

I was there 3 or 4 times, usually during business stopovers. The massage has been decent to good (time before last I had probably the best massage of my life), and I've *always* gotten a handshake at the end. They usually want 60 for a tip though, which is damn high. I just say I have 40 on me and leave it at that.

I can understand service is going downhill. Maybe it helps I go during the middle of the day on a weekday. While not FS, I've always been treated really well at LS.

Quahog Monger
03-12-08, 20:48
Usually LS is a decent massage, nothing outstanding. However, in light of LE, I have a feeling all the usual haunts are paranoid.

HOWEVER, no happy ending should usually be accompanied by a damn good massage which I haven't been experiencing either.

The flat line in their bottom line will serve as a wake up call, I would hope.

PtooCool
03-17-08, 11:52
There is a massage place on christy and auto mall called serenity day spa. Ver nice place for just massage no extras .

Quahog Monger
03-18-08, 12:19
There is a massage place on christy and auto mall called serenity day spa. Ver nice place for just massage no extras .I'll vouch for that. Excellent massage. The first time there I definitely got the impression of "none of THAT here". Mongering aside, we should all at least be enjoying a good massage (as I lamented earlier in light of recent busts)

The first time there, it was $40, so it felt pretty good walking out only $60 lighter (leave $20 tip)

Musiqguy510
05-29-08, 21:45
I was getting gas the other day at ARCO on Grimmer and Automall and noticed there was a lite neon OPEN sign in the window of the Via Beauty Care that I thought was recently targeted earlier in the year by LE. Just an FYI.

Hung Like Will
07-24-08, 05:56
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another forum member.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks against other forum members will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next personal attack via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

The Flatline
07-25-08, 06:12
I was getting gas the other day at ARCO on Grimmer and Automall and noticed there was a lite neon OPEN sign in the window of the Via Beauty Care that I thought was recently targeted earlier in the year by LE. Just an FYI.

Walked in while I was up on business and yes, it's open. It looks like an aroma therapy place, which I've had success at establishments like that before, but I passed this time.

Anyone want to TOFTT? I will next time I'm up there if someone will PM me and tell me what the expected behavior is, since I have only been to one aroma therapy place once, and I guess I didn't follow their expected conduct (still got service though).

Also, Lucky Star now no longer even offers handshakes. I got a massage up on business, and at the end, one good groping, about 2 seconds of fondling, and then nothing. Fantastic massage though so I didn't care too much.

Raybob Smith
07-31-08, 05:36
Hey brothers,

So here's the dillyo on LS. It's still alive and the talent is doing "hand"ywork but only if the girls KNOW who you are and have seen you in there before.

I was in there last night and know this for certain. Papa-san watches the door and the incoming clientel pretty close. I drew Lucy (not what I wanted). I am crazy over Eva and those fake tits of hers and would love to play with them (although I've been denied EVERYTIME).

Lucy starts with a decent backrub, works out most of the kinks. Thank god she didn't walk on my back. To me that's THE MOST painful part. Anyhow, she gets done with my legs oils up her hand and starts massaging the private area. OK, I'm thinking, let's go, the soldier starts to rise and alls good.

She tells me to turn over, she works my chest for a few minutes and then the hand is under the towel as she positions her back to the peek-a-boo windows in the door and proceeds to give me a nice HJ. She cleans me up, hot towels me off and then comes back and proceeds to tease the soldier again. My boy started to stir and she thought "Oh he sleeping. " Surprise, I came back up and she practically broke her arm with a furious tug job to put him back to sleep. That'll teach her to play games with the soldier.

All in all, . 45 to the house and. 4 to her for the tip. She's NOT my favorite as I'd fantasy-f**k Eva in my head every night until I can't get it up but it was worth the money.

Also got a few other AMPs that are doing good business with great services. I'll do some research and let you guys know. If the words are true, the east bay may be alive.

Peace out.

RayBob

PtooCool
11-19-08, 20:24
Went to eastern Earlier this week. Doc had to call a girl in. I had to wait 15 minutes for her to show up. She covered the privates and started the massage. I tried to touch the back of her legs she would not let me do that and politely move my hands back to my side.
After the flip she right away covered the area with a small towel, I asked her to massage there and she responded that they do not do that there. I left her 30 tip because the massage was really good.I have had good times there when sunny was there. I think they are legit now. If anybody thinks different please send me a PM.

Quahog Monger
12-16-08, 22:18
Went to eastern Earlier this week. Doc had to call a girl in. I had to wait 15 minutes for her to show up. She covered the privates and started the massage. I tried to touch the back of her legs she would not let me do that and politely move my hands back to my side.

After the flip she right away covered the area with a small towel, I asked her to massage there and she responded that they do not do that there. I left her 30 tip because the massage was really good.I have had good times there when sunny was there. I think they are legit now. If anybody thinks different please send me a PM.I've struck out the last few times at Eastern, though I have to say I can predict that. My lucky strikes are when DOC is not there. Just sensing his presence is a turnoff anyway.

Since this forum is monitored by LE, I don't want to give anyone away, but I pretty much only have luck with the girls who know me from before. What is going on these days with LE? Is there something imminent? You can feel the paranoia in these places.

Sv420
02-19-09, 03:22
Has any one been lucky over there? I don't like not having showers.

S Times
03-18-09, 03:39
It's all legit. Sheets for dividing walls.

Has any one been lucky over there? I don't like not having showers.

Yorkfun
05-19-09, 16:03
Had the wonderful opertunity to see Layla when I was in town a few months ago. If you get the chance she is a great girl to meet. Her face and body are smoking hot. She has a grest attitude and really seams to enjoy what she does. She does play very safe so some things are off the menu but she is the best looking girl I have ever been with which makes up for the limits.

Have fun and be safe.

Sv420
05-21-09, 01:54
Had the wonderful opertunity to see Layla when I was in town a few months ago. If you get the chance she is a great girl to meet. Her face and body are smoking hot. She has a grest attitude and really seams to enjoy what she does. She does play very safe so some things are off the menu but she is the best looking girl I have ever been with which makes up for the limits.

Have fun and be safe.

Do you mind passing contact info?

Sv420
08-29-09, 20:26
Went to this establishment and ran into old Luckystar RA sitting on Mamsan chair. She cautioned me that this establishment is not like Luckystar means no HE. Any way tried the massage (all legit) and it was great. Didn't miss out the HE part because I was so happy with massage alone. Thumps up for good massage.

Hot Don
02-12-10, 22:55
Hello, guys,

I frequently visit Fremont. But, I noticed that there are no recent reports out here. Is this forum dead? People and fellow mongers keep on posting your experience here. I know there are quiet a few places out there but recently due to LE crackdown lot has reduced so people usually go to City or Sanjose to monger.

Any thoughts and views will be appreciated.

Peace.

Mishima
06-05-11, 23:06
I had business trip to Fremont. I didn't get any PM so decide to explore by my own.

Went to forever. MMS said no massage there, only "relaxation". WTF. What does that mean? Saw a really ugly mt waiting for me and MMS kept ask me to try. I left right away.

Went to warm spa and got a really good massage with little teasing.

Hello, guys,

I frequently visit Fremont. But, I noticed that there are no recent reports out here. Is this forum dead? People and fellow mongers keep on posting your experience here. I know there are quiet a few places out there but recently due to LE crackdown lot has reduced so people usually go to City or Sanjose to monger.

Any thoughts and views will be appreciated.

Peace.

Sandy45
10-02-19, 01:54
https://sf.rubratings.com/133870

Have seen her couple of months ago and forgot to post a review.

A white mature lady in her 50'. Some of the pictures are true but not all. Can visit her if you like Body to body massage and nothing more. I would not recommend.