PDA

View Full Version : FetLife in NOVA?

Lougle69
04-18-22, 00:02
Any worthwhile action on FetLife? It mostly seems like a sausage fest or couples only arena. I'm going to attend one of the munches towards the end of the month to hopefully meet some folks.

GAGuy2020
04-18-22, 01:12
Fet in general is a sausage fest. LOL! My dating site booty calls use to pop up on there. Talked in DM to girls on there, saw members around town from there, but never met or got anywhere from it. There were a few meet and greets if you don't mind just the social only aspect of it but there was no payout at them just exhibitions. I'm sure you can get stuff to pay off but looks like too much effort with faster and better choices out there with higher quality.

Any worthwhile action on FetLife? It mostly seems like a sausage fest or couples only arena. I'm going to attend one of the munches towards the end of the month to hopefully meet some folks.

Itfcd
04-18-22, 09:48
If you can handle gangbangs, there are quite a few of those that are legit. Sometimes it's just too many people in the room, though, and even without COVID still being a thing, it ratchets up my anxiety. Last one I went to was pretty chill and a good time, though.