PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Member #4529
10-20-11, 10:53
Can anybody tell me if Maria is still working at Young's? I was visiting Bakersfield in December and was lucky enough to get Maria to give me an excellent massage. She did a really neat "back walking" massage-they have overhead rails that she uses for balance when she does the massage with her feet. If you like hard massages, this is the ultimate! I will be back in town in three weeks to do some pretty heavy work around my son's house and expect to need a good massage in order to survive this trip-just getting too damn old these days.

If she isn't there, any other suggestion for a good hard massage? Thanks!

TopDog
10-28-11, 20:18
Found another place in town that will put a smile on your face. Damn, may have to get a second job to pay for this hobby. I've pretty much left the street scene, too much work finding decent looking women. Years ago, there were a handful of girls working who were cool. Now, never the same girls out.

Everyone be safe, TD

Pentium1
11-07-11, 00:10
I think myself and TD are the only ones out on the hunt these days, LOL. Been finding some interesting places and just to let everyone know if you go to a few places here in town you will eventually get something. Just have to do your homework and try. I set up an appt today with a girl from RB, goes by kira and has an exotic look with a local 661 number. As soon as she opened the door I could clearly tell it wasn't the same girl in the ad so I just left. I'm really hating these girls that try to fool us with their fake ads and pics. Massage wise, Bakersfield is really getting better. I'd venture to say we are getting close to how fresno is with the massage places here in town. Today was my first day back at the AMP's and even though I didn't strike gold I think a new place shows promise. Also wanted to give a shout out to Charger, if he still reads this board, you are greatly missed. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Happy hunting!

Pentium1
11-09-11, 20:36
Went out today and saw some hotties working. All types from latinas, white, black and asians it was the busiest I've seen it in a long time. I did not stop or talk to any of the girls since the traffic was so much but it looks like a good variety out there.

TopDog
11-10-11, 20:34
Had the day off today, figure while out running errands that I would check out the scenes. A little slow on Union as well as off streets. Went over to Flower, a little slow as well. At the end of my run, over by the hospital, I saw this young latina, She gave the "look". Went around the block, she was at the corner. I gave her the nod, she walked over, I offered her a ride. She get in and I ask where? She says "your not really offering a ride are you?" No, looking for blow job. She asks if she can touch me? Sure, she reaches over and strokes me. She pulls out a tit and asks for me to touch her, no problem. Nice D cups. We go looking for a place, she asks if would give her ride back to BC when we're done. She's a student at BC! She needs money until her grant comes in. She was super cool, too many tats though. I was going to give her 30 (only because she was cool and she needed money for school, normally I pay 25.) she says no to the 30 and says she only charges 25! How many girls have you seen turn down more money? For me she was only the second, the other is a girl I see when I go LA area. I think she only works during day.

Everyone be safe. TD

Pentium1
11-10-11, 22:10
Nice score TD! I haven't been on flower looking for action in a few years now. I do remember there were always some cute latinas there but just hard to pick them out from the civies, LOL. Did you get a number? I can't believe she turned down the extra cash but hey, saves you 5 bucks, hahaha! I noticed yesterday that union was super busy around 2-4pm and I went back out at 10pm and saw only one girl working so I guess it really is a hit or miss in this town. Take care!

TopDog
11-20-11, 22:33
I pass by this AMP everyday, but had not stopped by. (too close to work). Read a post on another board this that got me interested. Went in Sat. Morn. No other customers. I had called and asked for J, (a name a read on the board) , was told she was there. When I get there, I was told that J was hurt and could not make it. All right, I go with the girl who answered the phone. Led to a room and was asked if I had been there before. I told her no, that my friend (made up a name) told me to see J. During the massage, the girls says she remembers me! I ask from where, she mentions another AMP (a HE place). I ask her name, she says W, I look up at her face. I guess that was her, pretended to remember her face. Nice massage, rubbing her legs and ass. During the table shower, I remove the cloth covering me package. She provides a nice soapy HJ. After I get dressed to pay with a CC, I give her 30 tip. She looks down and says 40. I give her 5 more and say next time I pay more, she seemed OK. I have given 40 to others for a HE, but have to access to tits or p. Why. Did not get either here. I doubt I will go back, unless I get the girl I asked for.

Rockhardkid1
12-17-11, 19:32
Found what I was looking for in a AMP. Really loved my experience and especially the fact that its right around the corner. PM me for more details!

TopDog
12-17-11, 19:49
Stopped at an AMP that I visited a few times in the past (HE here). As I am walking in this man and woman walk in, not sure if they are the owners. I was hoping that the girl I saw in the past would be the one giving the massage. She came to the window and took my cash, walked me to the room. After undressing and on the table, face down naked. Another woman walks in to give me a massage, she was the one who walked in the same time with guy. Still now sure if she was the owner. She did not mind me being uncovered. Asked if I had been there before, I said yes. Nice massage. Now something happened the was a first for me. I hear her spraying something, it was tissue. She started cleaning my ass! Made me wonder what was next? All this time I'm rubbing her legs and ass with no protest from her. She starts to run her long hair (past her ass) all over my body, over my ass. On the flip, she covers me. I remove the cover, she giggles. She asks what I want. I point to her lips then to my see*k. I reach up and feel her tits. No protest, I reach under her blouse and feel her out. She moves my and says over her blouse only. She has very nice tits which she tells me are real, not fake. Not sure, could be D cups. Anyway, she asks how much I tip. I say 60, she says 70. I tell her I only have 60. She says she be back, she comes back and starts to lick my nipples, kissing down my stomach to the boys. She licks them, the starts to give a outstanding BJ. So good, I only last a few min! She had put a condom without my knowing. After getting rid of the evidence, she cleans me and starts kissing me, not DFK, just light kissses. We have a few min. Left so finishes giving me a massage. Been a long time that I got head at an AMP in Bakersfield. Total 110, (50hr+ 60 tip). I'll be back soon.

UpForFun
12-19-11, 00:37
Checked out one part of Union on Friday and saw some action but never could get in the right position except once and she wouldn't get in. I know she was working for sure and she was one of the better ones out there. To break up the scene I went over to Flower and it was very bare, nothing. Back to Union and headed further down and found the motherland. There were all sizes and my first thought was that they were too good to be true and I wanted to make sure they were ladies. Took awhile before getting the nerve to stop and boy I am glad I did. Meet this little Filipino cutie that had a room. She was tight and shaved and said she comes to town every few weeks. I wish I had more time in town.

Stay Safe

TopDog
12-19-11, 09:13
Never seen any reports from you about Bako. Is there any city you have not been to? And reported about it? Smell b/s.

Checked out one part of Union on Friday and saw some action but never could get in the right position except once and she wouldn't get in. I know she was working for sure and she was one of the better ones out there. To break up the scene I went over to Flower and it was very bare, nothing. Back to Union and headed further down and found the motherland. There were all sizes and my first thought was that they were too good to be true and I wanted to make sure they were ladies. Took awhile before getting the nerve to stop and boy I am glad I did. Meet this little Filipino cutie that had a room. She was tight and shaved and said she comes to town every few weeks. I wish I had more time in town.

Stay Safe

Pentium1
12-21-11, 12:02
With my job, I'm able to drive up and down union every night from about 11pm to around 5 am and I can say that there have been some decent black girls out there, and over a week ago there were 2 hot latinas on the corner of brundage and union around 4 am, but down by the fairgrounds I've seen a few decent BSW but thats it. So if that guy did find some asian girl then it for sure it got by me.

TopDog
12-23-11, 18:35
Just an update. Stopped by again to see H. The same massage as last time, this time a little more kissing over my body. When it came to for the finish, she asked want I wanted. I felt her p***Y, she asked how much tip, I said 60, no said that is want you pay last time and pointed to her lips. She oils my c*k and starts a HJ, I say 70, not shakes her head no to f / s. OK. 60 for a BJ. She continues with the HJ. I say OK. 70 for a BJ. She wipes me off, and grabs a rubber. Nice BJ, with licking of the boys. So, it cost me 10 more for the same service (this time she did let me suck her tits, which are natural D's)

After I leave, I'm thinking I just paid 120 for a massage and a BJ, I see this 20yr old Viet girl in OC, who comes to my hotel room, gives a massage which of late ends in a BBBJ for 60 total, She refuses tips, in fact last time I saw her she was running late by an 1 1/2hr, she called numerous times saying is sorry, and when I handed her that 60 she wants to give me back 20. I had to force it back into hands and tell her please take it. I am not sure if I will be back anytime soon to see H. (OK, I will see her again, but not for awhile) So, to those couple of my buds on this board, beware of an up sell. I thought she was cool for 60, looks like the rate goes up after the first time. Everyone be safe and Happy Holidays! TD.

Stopped at an AMP that I visited a few times in the past (HE here). As I am walking in this man and woman walk in, not sure if they are the owners. I was hoping that the girl I saw in the past would be the one giving the massage. She came to the window and took my cash, walked me to the room. After undressing and on the table, face down naked. Another woman walks in to give me a massage, she was the one who walked in the same time with guy. Still now sure if she was the owner. She did not mind me being uncovered. Asked if I had been there before, I said yes. Nice massage. Now something happened the was a first for me. I hear her spraying something, it was tissue. She started cleaning my ass! Made me wonder what was next? All this time I'm rubbing her legs and ass with no protest from her. She starts to run her long hair (past her ass) all over my body, over my ass. On the flip, she covers me. I remove the cover, she giggles. She asks what I want. I point to her lips then to my see*k. I reach up and feel her tits. No protest, I reach under her blouse and feel her out. She moves my and says over her blouse only. She has very nice tits which she tells me are real, not fake. Not sure, could be D cups. Anyway, she asks how much I tip. I say 60, she says 70. I tell her I only have 60. She says she be back, she comes back and starts to lick my nipples, kissing down my stomach to the boys. She licks them, the starts to give a outstanding BJ. So good, I only last a few min! She had put a condom without my knowing. After getting rid of the evidence, she cleans me and starts kissing me, not DFK, just light kissses. We have a few min. Left so finishes giving me a massage. Been a long time that I got head at an AMP in Bakersfield. Total 110, (50hr+ 60 tip). I'll be back soon.

UpForFun
12-25-11, 23:14
Never seen any reports from you about Bako. Is there any city you have not been to? And reported about it? Smell b/s.You haven't seen any reports from me for Bakersfield before because that was my first time there. I know you have to know the area on union. I just hope work will sent be out there again. Fingers are crossed.

TopDog
01-07-12, 20:12
Hit the streets for the first time in awhile. Nice weather, saw three girls I had been with before. Two of them had not seen in a couple of years. There were about 4-5 hot BSW, dressed to kill. Tight, short dresses. Nice bodies, but a couple were not that good looking. Pass, because they were on Union and too busy. Found one off 19th st. Nice BJ for 25.

Rockhardkid1
01-09-12, 17:53
To my new favorite spot, didn't even have to ask! My girl just went for it! Want to try some of the other girls here but there's only a couple! Decisions, decisions.

Bakonick
01-13-12, 11:54
Ok. So I'm a lurker 95% of the time. I figured I should share some info with bako. About two weeks ago I visited sassydd from rb. She's a cute little spinner who had a good attitude and didn't say no to anything. YMMV. Anyway I had a good time and would repete. Her incall place was in a good area and clean. There was some rumors flying around that she was a rob but in my experience that was untrue.

Happy hunting all

Max221
02-16-12, 13:46
So I broke down and went to visit the Tantric Massage chick from BP / RB. She charges 180 for an hour massage with hand release and 300 for FS. The place is nice, quiet and out of the way, was clean on the inside, basically a yoga studio. She asked me to shower there before the massage and she got undressed as I did so, no help in the shower. She's cute, probably in her mid to late 30's and has a pretty solid body, full DD's one small tattoo on her foot and some standard piercings. I opted for the 180 option because I wanted to get a feel for the situation before I dropped 300 on it considering that's enough for 2-3 normal girls on any given day. But, it's offered as something beyond a normal experience so I figured what the hell. Basically what you are looking as it a body slide massage, which I am sure all of you are familiar with. She covers you with oil, herself with oil, and proceeds to kind of slide all over you. It was definitely a unique experience. What I will say is this, if you are looking for that particular type of experience she is probably everything you would ever want out of it. She's nice, fun, seems to know what she is about, and screens her clients quite thoroughly. I, personally, thought it was just okay. Mostly because the sensation of having someone slide on me just didn't really do it for me the way I thought it would, and the cost was kind of high. If it's what you are looking for, give her a shot, I'm sure it will meet your expectations.

If you go to the little place off H st ask for Michelle. There are a couple of younger girls that work there that they kind of try to oversell to you, but that Michelle chick is phenomenal with her hands. She's probably 35 or so, thin, but speaks good English and is always friendly. And, they have a semi hidden entrance in the back, so if you go there pull down the little alleyway and park back there where you can ring the bell instead of walking in off what is relatively busy H st. Happy hunting.

Stay safe.

Captwoot
02-16-12, 15:07
Took the chance and was happy with the experience. There are two separate adds on BP with LA area codes. Petite, cute and overall a happy time $.2 for hhr. Wanted $.6 for msog.

Hunter Me
02-22-12, 03:12
So I broke down and went to visit the Tantric Massage chick from BP / RB. She charges 180 for an hour massage with hand release and 300 for FS. The place is nice, quiet and out of the way, was clean on the inside, basically a yoga studio. She asked me to shower there before the massage and she got undressed as I did so, no help in the shower. She's cute, probably in her mid to late 30's and has a pretty solid body, full DD's one small tattoo on her foot and some standard piercings. I opted for the 180 option because I wanted to get a feel for the situation before I dropped 300 on it considering that's enough for 2-3 normal girls on any given day. But, it's offered as something beyond a normal experience so I figured what the hell. Basically what you are looking as it a body slide massage, which I am sure all of you are familiar with. She covers you with oil, herself with oil, and proceeds to kind of slide all over you. It was definitely a unique experience. What I will say is this, if you are looking for that particular type of experience she is probably everything you would ever want out of it. She's nice, fun, seems to know what she is about, and screens her clients quite thoroughly. I, personally, thought it was just okay. Mostly because the sensation of having someone slide on me just didn't really do it for me the way I thought it would, and the cost was kind of high. If it's what you are looking for, give her a shot, I'm sure it will meet your expectations.

If you go to the little place off H st ask for Michelle. There are a couple of younger girls that work there that they kind of try to oversell to you, but that Michelle chick is phenomenal with her hands. She's probably 35 or so, thin, but speaks good English and is always friendly. And, they have a semi hidden entrance in the back, so if you go there pull down the little alleyway and park back there where you can ring the bell instead of walking in off what is relatively busy H st. Happy hunting.

Stay safe.Max. Great Report. I've been very curious about that ad. I also agree with what you reported in the second paragraph. Great work!

Captwoot
02-25-12, 03:33
Wasn't able to see Michelle. I did have a massage with an older woman.

I have to say I was impressed it was a great massage.

Seasicktex
03-14-12, 02:06
I haven't been on this thread in well over a year. I was always under the impression that Bakersfield AMPs were non-existent. I go through there quite often. Can anyone PM me location info on a good one? I have a bad sense of direction in bako. If anyone comes around the visalia / tulare area I know it quite well if interested. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

DropFrame
03-14-12, 15:12
This one just moved here from Fresno.

Anybody have any intell to share?

Hunter Me
03-14-12, 23:39
This one just moved here from Fresno.

Anybody have any intell to share?We'd all be interested in learning more about this. Moved permanently or just a temporary stop?

Surederm
03-27-12, 13:50
Was a member years ago, but am starting over fresh and new. Some will recognize me after awhile, some won't care. Either way, you will soon learn there is none better than me for intel in Bakersfield. But, I still know how it works here. Don't trust the new guy until he provides some good intel. So here is a freebie to get started. The rest will be by pm and for trade. Info for info.

If you want an attractive mexican, thin, mid 20's, massage plus everything else, you must host. 140 / hr, shoot me a pm. You don't need to provide me with anything. I will give you the contact info.

If you want an AMP that gives extras for 60 total (40 entry. 20 tip) , that will cost you some info.

When you learn you can trust me and I can trust you, info will be free flowing like it used to be back in the day. Until then.

Stay safe

Hunter Me
03-28-12, 01:50
Was a member years ago, but am starting over fresh and new. Some will recognize me after awhile, some won't care. Either way, you will soon learn there is none better than me for intel in Bakersfield. But, I still know how it works here. Don't trust the new guy until he provides some good intel. So here is a freebie to get started. The rest will be by pm and for trade. Info for info.

If you want an attractive mexican, thin, mid 20's, massage plus everything else, you must host. 140 / hr, shoot me a pm. You don't need to provide me with anything. I will give you the contact info.

If you want an AMP that gives extras for 60 total (40 entry. 20 tip) , that will cost you some info.

When you learn you can trust me and I can trust you, info will be free flowing like it used to be back in the day. Until then.

Stay safeOk. I'll bite. Like to learn more about the attractive latina. A little complicated for me to have a place but maybe I can work something else with her. Regards, Hunter

TopDog
03-30-12, 08:16
OK, new guy. A couple of days ago I sent you a PM with info on a local AMP to see if you are legit. No response, I know you read it. Are you legit or trying to get info without giving back, or worse maybe perhaps a member of? As you can see, I am a senior member. I am in touch with a few other membember who know I provide good intel. I'm not sure at this point if you can be trusted.

QUOTE=Surederm; 1412336]Was a member years ago, but am starting over fresh and new. Some will recognize me after awhile, some won't care. Either way, you will soon learn there is none better than me for intel in Bakersfield. But, I still know how it works here. Don't trust the new guy until he provides some good intel. So here is a freebie to get started. The rest will be by pm and for trade. Info for info.

Stay safe[/QUOTE]

NashSteve25
03-30-12, 16:25
Base upon my travels to Bakersfield, I find this town lacking action relative to other cities. Most AMP will only offer HE and nothing more, BP from what I see are full of questionable providers. My question to this board, are my experience true?

Surederm
03-30-12, 20:21
Actually, no, I didn't read it until right now. But I will send you the info. Not sure if I can be trusted? HA. Good one. I didn't ask for anything, remember? I know how it is played. Just hang on, you will see. I will give some until I am trusted again.

Stay safe.

OK, new guy. A couple of days ago I sent you a PM with info on a local AMP to see if you are legit. No response, I know you read it. Are you legit or trying to get info without giving back, or worse maybe perhaps a member of? As you can see, I am a senior member. I am in touch with a few other membember who know I provide good intel. I'm not sure at this point if you can be trusted.

QUOTE=Surederm; 1412336]Was a member years ago, but am starting over fresh and new. Some will recognize me after awhile, some won't care. Either way, you will soon learn there is none better than me for intel in Bakersfield. But, I still know how it works here. Don't trust the new guy until he provides some good intel. So here is a freebie to get started. The rest will be by pm and for trade. Info for info.

Stay safe[/QUOTE]

Member #4529
04-04-12, 21:52
Was recently in town visiting from Pittsburgh. Stopped at Paradise and got an excellent massage from Katy. Found out how expensive it is to live in California-couldn't wait to get back home where entertainment is cheap. I feel sorry for you guys, unless they were just trying to play me. Anyway, may be the last visit there unless the massage is all I'm after-it was top notch, and the place is really clean and well kept. Anybody got any tips on other AMPs, please drop me a PM-I get into Bakersfield every few months.

TopDog
04-29-12, 19:28
Just got back from spending a week in Mexico. As I am watching TV programs I recorded, I saw that Eyewitness news had special report on local massage parlors. I did not record it, Can anyone tell me if it has affected our local AMPs? During the preview, I did recognize one AMP.

Everyone be safe. TD

Fenriss Wolf
05-05-12, 12:54
Just got back from spending a week in Mexico. As I am watching TV programs I recorded, I saw that Eyewitness news had special report on local massage parlors. I did not record it, Can anyone tell me if it has affected our local AMPs? During the preview, I did recognize one AMP.

Everyone be safe. TDI know they went to at least one place that I thought was completely legit and above board, so my guess is this "website" they kept harping about has more than it's fair share of hit-and-misses on it.

Either that or there was a whole lot more fun going on than usual in this town lately.

I'd expect that unless you are a very trusted regular at some of these places that were offering extras, things will to go to ground for a while. I just hope this does not mean we'll be without friendly providers again like the last time a parlor got busted.

I still remember when the original happy ending place in Oildale got closed years ago, and there was nothing to be had for what felt like forever in this town.

TopDog
05-06-12, 08:02
I can guess the website they are using. I think 2/3 of the AMP on there are legit, the others for the most part are hit and miss. That place in the dale, two girls showed up at Shylas. The left because they did not have any license, one girl got her license and opened her own place. Not sure if she is still around, have not seen her in about 5yrs. She let me visit her at her apt.

I know they went to at least one place that I thought was completely legit and above board, so my guess is this "website" they kept harping about has more than it's fair share of hit-and-misses on it.

Either that or there was a whole lot more fun going on than usual in this town lately.

I'd expect that unless you are a very trusted regular at some of these places that were offering extras, things will to go to ground for a while. I just hope this does not mean we'll be without friendly providers again like the last time a parlor got busted.

I still remember when the original happy ending place in Oildale got closed years ago, and there was nothing to be had for what felt like forever in this town.

Hunter Me
05-07-12, 01:23
TD I sent you a PM that I hope helped you see what your missed while out of town. I remember not that long ago there wasn't hardly any AMPs in Bakersfield. In fact it was a big deal when a new one opened. I can remember even claiming that I was going to try each one. In time my resolve lessened and I just didn't have as much free time. No one in the right mind would attempt that today. I honestly can't believe how they have popped up everyplace. It would take some serious committment and funds to hit all those places. I don't see how they can all manage to stay in business. The problem here and probably everyplace is there is just too much information passed around on public forums. It's nice to share information but we just need to be a little more private.

TopDog
05-19-12, 09:36
My back was hurting yesterday, took a long lunch to get a massage near work. Was looking for a legit massage to help my back. Stopped in this AMP, where it is known to be legit with some tease. Again, only looking for help not a HE. Was told to undress and someone would be see me in 5 min. 15 min later, no one. I got dressed, as I was about to leave, this girl walks in says "sorry". She tells me to take off my clothes and helps me, she sees me fully naked. I lay down, uncovered. She barely covers me and leaves my ass uncovered. During the massage, she grazes my whole package too may times to count. I'm thinking maybe things have changed here so I rub her legs, no problem, touch her ass and moves my hand away. Again plenty of grazes my goods. On the flip, she covers my package. She continues to graze the goods, so I remove the towel and she puts it back and says only massage in a very upset tone. So I lay there, not touching her, but her teasing me. We go to the table shower, I'm face down uncovered. She washes my ass, between my crack and the boys are cleaned. On the flip, covered my goods. She give the boys a good long cleaning, even cleans my see*k for a few seconds. Very strange. Have not been here in a couple of years, this is as close to a HE as I've gotten. There was a girl here a few years ago that allowed to feel her tits but nothing else. Oh well, I am going to LA this week and will see my young Viet friend.

Everyone be safe. TD

Bakonick
06-05-12, 04:43
So I went to see Sadie white. I show up at her house near white ln and gosford she makes me meet her by some mail boxes. When she shows up I realize it's dolly diamonds. I'm really excited because she's allways been a fantasie of mine. Well long story short I wish I never met her. She was a bait and switch. Only gave me a few min and said my time was up. I walked out without saying anything.

Stay away.

Hunter Me
07-26-12, 22:12
Seems like the Bakersfield section is dying a little. I've been out of touch for a few months. Wondering if anyone can PM me some information on the current AMP situation in Bakersfield.

Max221
08-20-12, 14:18
Was trying to get in to see Bec last week but she was out of town. If you haven't seen her in the last few months she has lost alot of weight, and is actually looking pretty impressive. A boob job would probably vault her right to the top of my list. Also, she has definitely transitioned into a much more personalized and pleasure based form of service, one of the few I've ever met who will let you pop twice. Better than what I have had at any AMP in quite some time to be honest. My suggestion, give her a call, prices are great and service is now superb. However, her being gone, I decided I would see if there was anyone new at the two older AMPs. Went into the stockdale location and the girl said her name was michelle, but I am 90% sure it was not the same michelle I had seen before. Her service was crap. Seriously. The massage was mediocre and seemed rushed. At the flip she just kind of went to work, but with that rushed sense of urgency you sometimes get in AMPs, very mechanical. The place was dead, so it's not like there was a need to rush me out, either way I was seriously displeased with the whole thing, and considering they charge more there I expect at least the massage to be a better experience. If you are looking for just a standard AMP style massage hit one of the ones with lower prices, cause you are probably going to get the same experience. Sad to say, considering my previous comments on the locations sister business. I'm not a SWalker kind of guy, but I happened to be in the Union area for business the other day and saw at least 5 black girls, all in their early twenties, and all at least moderately attractive. So if that is your thing, a drive may prove fruitful.

ChrisPoontang
08-20-12, 15:04
So I went to see Sadie white. I show up at her house near white ln and gosford she makes me meet her by some mail boxes. When she shows up I realize it's dolly diamonds. I'm really excited because she's allways been a fantasie of mine. Well long story short I wish I never met her. She was a bait and switch. Only gave me a few min and said my time was up. I walked out without saying anything.

Stay away.Can you PM me? I would like more info.

Max221
12-10-12, 12:43
So I am on my way to a meeting and I have to drive down Union, on the way I notice several SW's who are actually looking pretty decent. So much so that when I am done I cruise back by to see if I can find anything. Of course, there is nobody to be found. However, this did peak my curiosity. I spent the next few days driving by at periodic intervals to see what was about. I tried flower as well, I am not really into the dark girls and that was mostly what I was seeing, thought I might catch a latina in that area but I never saw a single girl that appeared to be working. Wrong time frame maybe? Anyhow, finally I see this girl walking near Union and 8th, but she is clearly too cute to be a working girl. Still, I cruise around again and sure enough she gives me the look. I don't normally do this, but I'd been hunting, and nobody want's to go home from a long hunt without something strapped to the hood, so I swing into one of the nearby parking lots and she follows me in. I do the normal touch me touch you blah blah nonsense and she hops in. She was cute, prolly 23, white / latina mixes and probably weighed 130 pounds soaking wet. Not much in the breasts dept but her ass was fairly awesome. Said her name was Crystal, paid 60 for full service but she lead me to believe I could have gotten it for less. She is the only girl I have seen out there wearing glasses, kind of hard to miss. All in all I would give her a 7. 5 for looks, maybe an 8 on a really good day.

I also swung buy the place that is just north of Paradise on chester. I don't recall the name. Paid. 4 for a half hour massage, some small teasing but nothing on the flip. I even pulled my towel off and she just placed it back on. Had an older woman, prolly 45 or so, mildly decent looking. I was dissapointed so I tossed her five bucks for the massage and went on my way. I have heard other guys have better results there, but I don't like the fact that the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling and you can hear people in nearby rooms. Might have been why the hand-release was a no go.

Anyhow. Stay safe, and if there is an area around flower that is active let me know! See you sick fucks in the shadows.

Surederm
02-13-13, 16:08
Was checking some ads on rb. A fat gal posted she would do the following:

Services include:

BBBJ, BBBJTC, BBBJWF, BBK, BLS, BNG, CCRIDER, CFS, CG, DDP, DP, DT, FDAU, OWO, OWOTC, NECKLACE, RPG, TUMA, Full service rates:

Incalls are 160h. 90 hh.

Outcalls are 220h. 140hh

Ok, I got BBBJ, BBBJTC, but what the hell do the rest of those mean?

Surederm
06-19-13, 15:29
Saw Ami from backpage. Not the girl in photo, but a real cutie. Staying behind Logan's. $60 to get the massage started, if you could call it a massage. $80 tip. PM me for details.

TopDog
06-23-13, 09:28
I assume Ami is Asian? I think I know where they stay. If it's same setup. Cost was 120 for about 20min. On menu was 69, cute girls.

Saw Ami from backpage. Not the girl in photo, but a real cutie. Staying behind Logan's. $60 to get the massage started, if you could call it a massage. $80 tip. PM me for details.

Surederm
07-03-13, 18:41
I assume Ami is Asian? I think I know where they stay. If it's same setup. Cost was 120 for about 20min. On menu was 69, cute girls.Yes, she is Asian. Goes by many names. Said she worked alone, but obvious more were staying at her room besides her.

Surederm
07-03-13, 18:48
LadyLove was offering massage off RB for $70. Don't waste your time with this one. Apt off S H st. Either not the same girl in the pictures or she has put on 50 lbs and is 10 times darker. Photos show a light skinned black girl. Massage was about 2 minutes long, maybe a 1 out of 10. Had me turn over. Shocked I wasn't hard yet. Slipped on some cover, started complaining I wasn't finished 30 seconds into the deed. Another 30 seconds and she had to make a phone call. Not answer the phone, MAKE a call. I got dressed and left. Not even sure if she noticed me leaving.

Gorgeous
07-04-13, 04:09
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

CaliBoy661
07-28-13, 18:23
I'm new to this site, how do I find a full "massage" not just a BJ, here in Bakersfield can anyone give me, info. I've been reading and people trip on new users, you can test me all I want is pussy.

CaliBoy661
07-28-13, 18:27

Stay safeCan I get info? PM me. I'm new test me if you need to.

Surederm
07-31-13, 20:19
I'm new to this site, how do I find a full "massage" not just a BJ, here in Bakersfield can anyone give me, info. I've been reading and people trip on new users, you can test me all I want is pussy.You sent me a PM asking for a full service AMP that is cheap. Cheap is standing on the corner of 4th and Union. It is hard enough to find a full service AMP in this town, but when you do, you need to pay for it.

Surederm
11-12-13, 20:36
Tried to send you a reply, your box is full.

Thanks for what you sent.

TopDog
11-13-13, 09:19
Try again, cleaned out my inbox.

Tried to send you a reply, your box is full.

Thanks for what you sent.

TopDog
05-17-14, 11:58
Sorry to hear about "Curlytoes". Met her once, she seemed a like a really nice girl.

Surederm
09-04-14, 15:23
Is it just quiet or has everyone moved on? Give me a shout out if you are still working this site.

Hunter Me
09-06-14, 19:42
Is it just quiet or has everyone moved on? Give me a shout out if you are still working this site.I'm still alive and visit the site from time to time.

Surederm
09-25-14, 15:30
I'm still alive and visit the site from time to time.Nice to see you are still dropping by.

Seasicktex
10-09-14, 09:33
I keep seeing ads for this girl going by aussie beccy. Has anyone seen her? . She advertises pretty cheap and in my experience you get what you pay for. Just curious is all. I am going to be going through Bakersfield later today.

Surederm
10-22-14, 15:14
I keep seeing ads for this girl going by aussie beccy. Has anyone seen her? . She advertises pretty cheap and in my experience you get what you pay for. Just curious is all. I am going to be going through Bakersfield later today.She is the real deal. Nice massage. A little flaky on appointments. Sorry for not seeing your question earlier.

Surederm
12-22-14, 20:56
topdog your PM is full. Sent you a PM and it was returned.

TopDog
12-22-14, 22:48
topdog your PM is full. Sent you a PM and it was returned.I did get it, I replied.

Surederm
12-24-14, 16:26
Didn't see a reply. Resent PM. Hope it is working now.

I did get it, I replied.

Surederm
12-24-14, 16:29
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Stay safe.

Surederm
01-08-15, 16:07
Hunter Me, I can recommend a couple AMPs if you are looking for a place.

I'm still alive and visit the site from time to time.

WildBill4551
01-20-15, 19:10
I am interested.

Surederm
01-27-15, 16:39
I am interested.Aren't we all?

Marlowe
01-27-15, 18:36
Aren't we all?Interested in what? Be more specific.

Surederm
02-13-15, 23:23
Be more specific about what?

Surederm
12-07-15, 01:22
Hey TD, your pm is full.

TopDog
12-09-15, 09:01
Hey TD, your pm is full.Older messages have been deleted.

Surederm
01-11-17, 02:01
Older messages have been deleted.Hey TD, your box is full again.

TopDog
01-11-17, 09:11
Hi. Just cleared my mail box

Hey TD, your box is full again..

Member #5422
02-21-17, 03:52
Met this Filipino girl in a bar about a year ago, we talked and had some drinks then went back to my place and she sucked my cock so good I came in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop. We rested then she started sucking JR back to life and rode me hard and I blew my load deep in her tight pussy. She has big natural tits and is short. I don't know much about her but have heard she hung around bars and occasionally picks up men to fuck. I'd love to meet up with her again but lost her number. I was in the Army and was visiting. All I know is her name is Kazandra and she is around 27, probably 5' and 120 to 130 lbs. Big natural tits. Damn she had the softest lips sucking my cock. Anyone with info please PM me.

Member #5422
03-07-17, 23:33
Here are some photos of her someone found and forwarded. Anyone recognize her?

DalShabet
03-13-17, 18:12
Here are some photos of her someone found and forwarded. Anyone recognize her?What was the name of the Bar and location?

Member #5422
03-26-17, 02:23
If I remember right it was called VIP Lounge. But heard she frequents different bars with her friends. I heard she doesn't frequent bars anymore don't know what happened but a few of my buddies also hooked up with her on different nights. She told everyone the same story about getting divorced and just trying to have fun after a long term relationship. Boy was she curious and horny too. My buddies and I shared notes and she is a certified sex freak cause her husband was a dud. I found a picture I took on my phone. Memories.

What was the name of the Bar and location?

TopDog
04-08-17, 10:46
Looking for a black girl that gives a nice massage with extras, anyone knows of one? Thought I found one, but kept getting mixed messages during the massage. Pulled out all the tricks, started off uncovered but she put the sheet over me, rubbed her legs but when I tried to feel her ass, she moved my hands. After the massage and was ready to leave, she seemed a little cold towards me. As soon as I left, I removed all info from my phone. Won't be calling her back. Any info would be appreciated.

Scanalanalyst
04-10-17, 18:41
Somehow I'm near this desolate area. Anyone have any recommendations? I would think there has to be in an area like this!

Jaytate123
10-12-19, 16:04
About to make a trip to Bakersfield next week, this little number here caught my eye. Any reports on her by chance? Goes by Sage / Shasoni.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sage-6614476894__1570900083-35632600

JackHall
11-23-19, 10:50
Hey fellow hobbyists. I see this add pop regularly and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her. Her ad doesn't make much sense. She also posts on escortbabylon. Thanks and play safe.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-m-the-best-time-you-will-have-in-bakersfield/25017533

Seasicktex
12-06-19, 13:27
This seems like a bit of a long shot but does anyone know of any providers in the Ridgecrest area? It is such an isolated small town in the desert but I have been getting tired of having to take a road trip to be able to go play anywhere. There was 1 in town a couple years ago but she was more closer to the crackhead type I wasn't interested. If anyone knows anything that would be great.

Avskeske
12-14-19, 01:26
About to make a trip to Bakersfield next week, this little number here caught my eye. Any reports on her by chance? Goes by Sage / Shasoni.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sage-6614476894__1570900083-35632600Damn out of all the flavors on Cityx you chose her? Someone likes living on the edge. Don't know her but from the looks of it I would say safety first. Wrap it up tight. Good luck.

Fundamental562
12-23-19, 10:56
Hey fellow hobbyists. I see this add pop regularly and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her. Her ad doesn't make much sense. She also posts on escortbabylon. Thanks and play safe.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-m-the-best-time-you-will-have-in-bakersfield/25017533Curious if there was any follow-up?

JackHall
12-28-19, 09:31
I tried texting the the number but never get a response. The ad itself is kinda strange.

Stay safe.

Curious if there was any follow-up?

Sancho14
01-12-20, 01:10
What's up Central Valley, I'm asking help on this very attractive Latina who's putting out her Snapchat in her Bio: freakyabigail.

Once she adds you back you can ask her about her deals. She'll have a wheel spin for $10, most prizes being nudes.

Her biggest deal though is a 3 hr meet up for a VERY afordable price. Like it's almost suspicious.

If anyone is bold enough to go through with it.

Or already has then please pm!!

ItsJustSmity
01-18-20, 23:16
This seems like a bit of a long shot but does anyone know of any providers in the Ridgecrest area? It is such an isolated small town in the desert but I have been getting tired of having to take a road trip to be able to go play anywhere. There was 1 in town a couple years ago but she was more closer to the crackhead type I wasn't interested. If anyone knows anything that would be great.So I've been checking on SkiptheGames, private delights, and erotic monkey. Erotic monkey has an escort advertisement for a girl named Harmoni right now, I messaged her and she said she actually lives in Lancaster, and was here visiting for a customer; she made it sound like her customer was a regular, she comes here twice a month I believe she said. We were trying to arrange a meeting but haven't had the chance yet.

Other than that, I saw an ad for Ridgecrest on STG for a girl who was visiting from Bakersfield, but by the time I saw the posting it was too late. So try to check as many escort sites as you can, every few days, there are some tiny opportunities here if you pay close attention.

Also, we should try to make more call outs as horny men working towards finding success. I see lots of questionable looking people around the Navy federal, they look like tweekers you know? I've read somewhere that all addicts are hookers, but am not sure how to initiate such a thing; any advice for me? There are seriously so many tweekers here, how do I offer them 20-40 $? Hahaha.

ItsJustSmity
01-18-20, 23:44
I've seen a girl who posted on skip the games, I emailed her a little late though and couldn't get to see her unfortunately. I found another girl on erotic monkey who visits RC 2 times a month, I'm currently trying to get an appointment with her.

Anyone know what the green lights on peoples door steps are around town?

Also, I see a lot of desperate looking women in town (tweekers) I've read that all tweekers are hookers? Anyone have some advice on how to offer them 20-30 $?

Seasicktex
01-21-20, 20:47
So I've been checking on SkiptheGames, private delights, and erotic monkey. Erotic monkey has an escort advertisement for a girl named Harmoni right now, I messaged her and she said she actually lives in Lancaster, and was here visiting for a customer; she made it sound like her customer was a regular, she comes here twice a month I believe she said. We were trying to arrange a meeting but haven't had the chance yet.

Other than that, I saw an ad for Ridgecrest on STG for a girl who was visiting from Bakersfield, but by the time I saw the posting it was too late. So try to check as many escort sites as you can, every few days, there are some tiny opportunities here if you pay close attention.

Also, we should try to make more call outs as horny men working towards finding success. I see lots of questionable looking people around the Navy federal, they look like tweekers you know? I've read somewhere that all addicts are hookers, but am not sure how to initiate such a thing; any advice for me? There are seriously so many tweekers here, how do I offer them 20-40 $? Hahaha.The girl that posted visiting from Bakersfield was Foxycontin, a long running good provider in Bakersfield. I have had a difficult time getting ahold of that harmoni girl myself. I just had some wishful thinking that there might have been a hidden gem in this isolated town. I guess I just have to keep taking road trips in order to play.

Avskeske
02-08-20, 00:44
Had a great dream with "snow". Slim waste, thighs right, and pretty face. Thought she would be kinda snooty but she pretty down. All covered play, tight box and ok head. Rode reverse cg with skill. Well worth the 250. Can't wait for next time.

https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?view=showad&adid=52&cityid=-5

ItsJustSmity
02-17-20, 16:47
This seems like a bit of a long shot but does anyone know of any providers in the Ridgecrest area? It is such an isolated small town in the desert but I have been getting tired of having to take a road trip to be able to go play anywhere. There was 1 in town a couple years ago but she was more closer to the crackhead type I wasn't interested. If anyone knows anything that would be great.There's a new girl on STG's named Bee, claims to be a new provider to Ridgecrest, I'm trying to email her but no response yet, anyone meet her yet? How did you get a hold of her?

JuanPachanga
02-20-20, 23:19
Any dreams to tell of this one? Face is blurred so don't know if she's really 26 or 46. Funny how they stay 26 forever!

https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?view=showad&adid=72&cityid=0

Mike61
02-25-20, 10:48
Any dreams to tell of this one? Face is blurred so don't know if she's really 26 or 46. Funny how they stay 26 forever!

https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?view=showad&adid=72&cityid=0I've never fucked her, but she's been around for a long time, been around since RB days if that means anything to you. She used to post unblurred face pictures (8+ years ago) so I've spotted her around at Firehouse as a civilian a couple times, she looked way closer to 36 than 26. She's probably worth your money as she's been around the game.

DAlexander
02-27-20, 13:59
Curious if there was any follow-up?Met her once. 5 minutes into session a "strange" car pulled up at which point she unconvincingly said she was scared it was cops and to drop her off around the corner. With every penny of course still on her. I just let it play out. (And saw as she went to that exact car moments later) Wasn't worth raising a fuss but I'd recommended ignoring her ad.

Mike61
04-01-20, 20:45
This social distancing situation has got me going crazy. I feel sorry for all the ***** snatch in this town when this is all over. I'm going to go off! LOL.

Clixxx
04-26-20, 15:04
I have not used any services in Bakersfield, had planned on getting to the AMP scene soon but too late with Covid shit.

So looking at Escorts. Anyone have experience with this lady?

https://backpage.photo/ads/special-rub-down-100__1587909186-40100119

TopDog
04-27-20, 07:04
I have not used any services in Bakersfield, had planned on getting to the AMP scene soon but too late with Covid shit.

So looking at Escorts. Anyone have experience with this lady?

https://backpage.photo/ads/special-rub-down-100__1587909186-40100119Doubt this ad is legit.

AsapNewbie
10-20-20, 05:33
There was this tall snow bunny who bounced around Visalia and Bakersfield. Anyone know where she went?

https://escortindex.com/search?search=8053160044&city=losangeles

Maximus 71
10-21-20, 19:34
New to this site and new to Bakersfield. Knowing I will be looking for company, where to start? Best site suggestions? Drive bye locations? Stay away from areas, and fair rates? Sorry if I am on the wrong thread. But any info will he helpful.

Mike61
10-24-20, 18:31
New to this site and new to Bakersfield. Knowing I will be looking for company, where to start? Best site suggestions? Drive bye locations? Stay away from areas, and fair rates? Sorry if I am on the wrong thread. But any info will he helpful.Union ave is the stroll but it's hit and miss and quality is pretty rough.

You can enjoy a nice "Private delights" with a local escort. Safest bet. AMPs are pretty hit or miss here. Lots of grannies, etc.

Oakey420
10-27-20, 00:26
New to this site and new to Bakersfield. Knowing I will be looking for company, where to start? Best site suggestions? Drive bye locations? Stay away from areas, and fair rates? Sorry if I am on the wrong thread. But any info will he helpful.I guess welcome to Bako. I worked up there on and off for a year, and I have to agree with Mike61 and say that you're probably better off going on PD. Union Avenue can be pretty rough. I thought DTLA Skid Row had some ragged walkers, but Union is another sort of ragged. I was offered a $20 BJ by a transient in the Barnes & Noble parking lot on California. I had to decline her offer. Skipthegames and listcrawler have a lot of fake profiles, but you can cross reference the very few who post on PD and make your decision. In my year working in Bako, I only visited 3 providers in that city, all via PD. I had some good fun for the value for what it's worth. Good luck.