PDA

View Full Version : New SW's in a new area

ThePussyHunter
04-08-22, 13:46
I've been noticing a new track popping up on Long Beach Blvd, most SW's moved away from Compton and set up shop in North Long Beach, from Neece St to Victoria at the Luxury Inn, there are new SW's popping up each morning around 8 am, these photos were earlier this morning. One LSW quoted me $140 for full service not including room, I passed. These SW's can mostly be seen in the morning through evening, not at night though from what I saw.

FlyPunter
05-20-22, 12:50
The pattern on LBB is strange. Some weekday nights are hot some are not. Same goes for the weekends but when they are out the selection is fair if you like ebonies. They are in the usual dark sketchy streets as well as the street lit up like Dodger Stadium during a pennant fight.

Stay safe and alert.

OmegaLul
12-31-22, 01:01
I've been noticing a new track popping up on Long Beach Blvd, most SW's moved away from Compton and set up shop in North Long Beach, from Neece St to Victoria at the Luxury Inn, there are new SW's popping up each morning around 8 am, these photos were earlier this morning. One LSW quoted me $140 for full service not including room, I passed. These SW's can mostly be seen in the morning through evening, not at night though from what I saw.Was driving thru there today and observed 4-5 BSW going north on LB Blvd starting from the 1st street before you go under the 91 freeway to Alondra they were all on the heading north side. Didn't see anything past Alondra.