PDA

View Full Version : BBFS AMPs Torrance / Lomita

PussyDestroyr
04-08-22, 01:39
Down to trade for trades.

JonathonJammer
07-03-22, 14:43
Down to trade for trades.Is caring brother. Have a great 4th of July weekend man.

LC310
07-07-22, 00:23
Is caring brother. Have a great 4th of July weekend man.Susan at Serenity Spa on Main Street in Carson north of Sepulveda. BBFS with 100 for the tip. 60 for the hour. MSOG is no problem either and nice massage between rounds. Pushing 50 with an average to athletic build and fake C cups up top. She is submissive so just run the show and she is a willing partner. Reports of anal, but I've not gone there with her.

DongMinKim
07-11-22, 10:05
Susan at Serenity Spa on Main Street in Carson north of Sepulveda. BBFS with 100 for the tip. 60 for the hour. MSOG is no problem either and nice massage between rounds. Pushing 50 with an average to athletic build and fake C cups up top. She is submissive so just run the show and she is a willing partner. Reports of anal, but I've not gone there with her.Are you sure she is still there? I called a few times and was told that she is not working there anymore.

LC310
07-11-22, 12:30
Are you sure she is still there? I called a few times and was told that she is not working there anymore.As of today, she is still working there. Texted her directly.