PDA

View Full Version : UTR Aubrey

BigStud47
04-03-22, 20:55
Well guys I found a new gem. Former stripper looking to make some guys very happy. Just the right body not to thin not to heavy, just perfect for me. Always fresh and clean no signs of candy does 420.

She's currently in cocoa budget and will be till Tuesday am.
Do pm me for contact info
Bs approved.

Tdrag
04-03-22, 23:27
Went to go see this little beauty off of bs recommendation and boy am I glad I did. Nice little body not to skinny and not fat. Perfect size of thick for me. She's tight boys I spent about 7 minutes or so tryna get in but boy when I did that little thing got wet wet. I think she was squirting or it just got that wet. I'm talking about Mac and cheese sound. LOL. Definitely worth a visit but hit bs up for the digits.

Tdrag.

Cdmail32
04-04-22, 17:10
PM sent for the info.

Well guys I found a new gem. Former stripper looking to make some guys very happy. Just the right body not to thin not to heavy, just perfect for me. Always fresh and clean no signs of candy does 420.

Bs approved.

Pynchon
04-04-22, 20:19
Well guys I found a new gem. Former stripper looking to make some guys very happy. Just the right body not to thin not to heavy, just perfect for me. Always fresh and clean no signs of candy does 420.She's currently in cocoa budget and will be till Tuesday am.Do pm me for contact info Bs approved.I would love the digits also, BS. You had a great recommendation in the past with Rachael who was awesome. Please PM.

P.

BigStud47
04-04-22, 22:56
Well guys it's cardate only for this gem till she has an Incall again! I will inform as she lets me know.

Bs.

Tattoedbadboy
04-06-22, 20:51
Well guys it's cardate only for this gem till she has an Incall again! I will inform as she lets me know.

Bs.Can you please PM her digits.

DMan92
04-08-22, 07:49
Has anyone visited with Ms Aubrey?

I'm very curious as to is it worth the time and effort to drop $ . 50 on a cardate?

BigStud47
04-08-22, 10:33
Has anyone visited with Ms Aubrey?

I'm very curious as to is it worth the time and effort to drop $ . 50 on a cardate?So I accidentally deleted jj2 post I was trying to reply to it. As far as the cardate issue I'm working on trying to talk to her about it. Also working on getting her set up with a room again please be patient she is worth the visit also.

Bs.

BigStud47
04-09-22, 14:59
So after talking with her she is no saying $. 20 but it can actually be under the stars as she lives on 6 acres of land can defiantly be interesting bend her over the hood etc. I'm going to test the star thing out possibly tonight.

Bs.

Labowski
04-10-22, 07:46
Hey! I use to live in the cocoa / Rockledge area and actually miss the potential out there and in the Brevard area. I'm currently in East orlando now and saw your post about Aubrey. I'm very interested if you are willing to share her number. I have a few in the orlando area I can share as well. Thanks in advance.

Bs approved.

Pynchon
04-10-22, 08:57
Hi BS,

I tried to send you a PM this morning, but your inbox is full. Could you please clear up some space?

Thanks!

BigStud47
04-10-22, 11:26
Hi BS,

I tried to send you a PM this morning, but your inbox is full. Could you please clear up some space?

Thanks!Done sir send away.

Pynchon
04-10-22, 12:47
Done sir send away.PM sent, my friend. Thanks!

Pynchon
04-10-22, 18:01
Done sir send away.I am having issues with PMs, I guess. So let me just ask here. Were you able to see Aubrey under the stars? That sounds really cool and I would be interested in seeing her that way especially if she is on several acres and it's private. Better than a low end motel IMO. Only thing is that I would be interested in a daytime appointment. Any thoughts?

Thanks again, BS. Really appreciate your insight.

P.

Tattoedbadboy
04-10-22, 19:31
So after talking with her she is no saying $. 20 but it can actually be under the stars as she lives on 6 acres of land can defiantly be interesting bend her over the hood etc. I'm going to test the star thing out possibly tonight.

Bs.Under the stars would be great. Please PM me if she's still available.

DarkSideOfMe11
04-10-22, 22:41
Done sir send away.Please share. She sounds great. Does she have a cover like a massage therapist or wax?

Tdrag
04-11-22, 08:14
Went to go see Aubrey last night. Didn't get a night under the stars cause it was kinda chilly. So far date is was and it was too bad. Good safe location we jumped in the back. Not much more I can say but will definitely reiterate that she's definitely a gusher for sure so if you have a cardate better bring a towel. Good luck guys and BS is the contact person so reach out to him for her digits.

Sinister1978
04-11-22, 14:52
Late on the post. Reached out to BS and got digits. It seems I was one of few who was able to actually see her at an incall. Previous reports are correct. Mid 30's, nice girl, a little thick but I like them like that. She did not include BBBJ, and sort of just played with it staring before rolling onto her back LOL. I was sort of in a rush and just hopped ontop and took care of biz.

Would I repeat? Yes, as long as she is at an incall.

There seems to be other gentleman on the fence because of her incall situation. Had Aubrey completely knocked my socks off with a WOW factor. I would probably entertain the idea of paying $ 20 for a car date (like she's requesting).

But to me. A car date is not worth that coin. Again, I would be saying otherwise had I thought she was an amazing time.

Long story short, attractive girl, provides good service, worth the admission for an incall date. But personally, I won't be doing a car date for a $50 discount.

JayJayTwo
04-11-22, 15:46
I am having issues with PMs, I guess. So let me just ask here. Were you able to see Aubrey under the stars? That sounds really cool and I would be interested in seeing her that way especially if she is on several acres and it's private. Better than a low end motel IMO. Only thing is that I would be interested in a daytime appointment. Any thoughts?

Thanks again, BS. Really appreciate your insight.

P.Two caveats, first is my conversation with Aubrey was a few days back, things may have changed. Second, I'm sure BS could speak more definitively about this. Those things in mind, in texting with Aubrey last week, she said car dates MUST be after dark. Like you, I'm more interested in a daytime appointment. In fact, after dark is damn near impossible for me. I told her I'd have to wait until she had an incall set up again.

Pynchon
04-11-22, 18:51
Two caveats, first is my conversation with Aubrey was a few days back, things may have changed. Second, I'm sure BS could speak more definitively about this. Those things in mind, in texting with Aubrey last week, she said car dates MUST be after dark. Like you, I'm more interested in a daytime appointment. In fact, after dark is damn near impossible for me. I told her I'd have to wait until she had an incall set up again.Thanks so much for the info. Really appreciate it.

P.

Keiser1
04-11-22, 22:56
Done sir send away.Hey BS can you PM me details as well? I tried to PM but your box is full.

JayJayTwo
04-12-22, 09:43
So I accidentally deleted jj2 post I was trying to reply to it. As far as the cardate issue I'm working on trying to talk to her about it. Also working on getting her set up with a room again please be patient she is worth the visit also.

Bs.Any updates on Aubrey setting up an incall again? From what I've gathered, doesn't sound like the car date option would work for me. Thanks! P.S. Try not to delete this one! 😂

BigStud47
04-12-22, 09:55
Any updates on Aubrey setting up an incall again? From what I've gathered, doesn't sound like the car date option would work for me. Thanks! P.S. Try not to delete this one! 😂Haha jj2 no update yet and inbox is clear!!

BigStud47
04-12-22, 14:21
Update, so looks like no more under the stars. If you want a date with this gem you will need to pick up and have a spot to goto. Going to try and work something out with her to get Incall!

Bs.

JayJayTwo
04-12-22, 15:39
Update, so looks like no more under the stars. If you want a date with this gem you will need to pick up and have a spot to goto. Going to try and work something out with her to get Incall!

Bs.Not that the world revolves around JJ2 (though THAT would be cool), but I guess she'll not be seeing me anytime soon! I thought the car date thing might work out, then she said it had to be after dark and that excludes me. Now it looks like she's going outcall only, that effectively excludes me as well, too much time, hassle and potential to get "caught" by the SO. If she ever does get an incall set up again, put me on the sign up sheet!

HungDun
04-14-22, 23:37
Well guys I found a new gem. Former stripper looking to make some guys very happy. Just the right body not to thin not to heavy, just perfect for me. Always fresh and clean no signs of candy does 420.She's currently in cocoa budget and will be till Tuesday am.Do pm me for contact info Bs approved.Contact info please.

BigStud47
04-15-22, 19:27
Ok so it's been brought to my attention that someone I won't mention name but they know who I'm talking about. Aubrey is Aubrey never been any other names. For you to message her and accuse her of being someone else and doing things she doesn't do won't be tolerated you are now forever on my no share list and yes I will share in pm with others that I haven't already shared with. You have scared her enough and it won't be tolerated. Please if your given her info treat her right. Or you will be banned.

Bs.

GiddyD
04-17-22, 01:50
I just wanted to thank you BigStud for Aubrey's info. I met up with her recently and I had a really good time. She is friendly, accommodating and puts you at ease. The date was fairly standard, not GFE but she was really chill and easy to hold a conversation with. Menu was a bit limited, but I was very satisfied with her performance. Def worth a visit.

PM BigStud for info.

BigStud47
04-18-22, 12:12
Been asked to put this out there today and today only till midnight. Aubrey is offering a $ deal till midnight only. Currently Incall is in Titusville at the Ramada.

Enjoy guys.

Bs.

Keiser1
04-18-22, 12:16
Been asked to put this out there today and today only till midnight. Aubrey is offering a $ deal till midnight only. Currently Incall is in Titusville at the Ramada.

Enjoy guys..Can you send over contact please.

BigStud47
04-18-22, 17:20
Can you send over contact please.Was emailed to you at 12:31.

BigStud47
04-19-22, 11:41
Special today only.

Enjoy guys.

Bs.

Manu410
04-19-22, 16:15
Special today only.

Enjoy guys.

Bs.A big shout out to BS47 for connecting me with UTR Aubrey. Comms were excellent, she sent a few recent pictures and setup a time to meet. I visited Aubrey at her safe incall this early afternoon and she was as advertised. She is attractive 8/10 and curvy. She has big firm naturals and fresh smelling all over including her shaved pleasure spot down south. Aubrey's special today is a bargain. Great BBBJ, doggie and mish. Bring cover if you need them. Just to be sure. Definitely a repeat is a must.

JayJayTwo
04-20-22, 17:17
I'd tried to meet up with Aubrey on several occasions and hadn't been able to sync up our schedules. Finally managed to make it work yesterday, just in time for the Franklin Special! I don't know if she's still there, but her incall was in Titusville, a bit of a drive for me, though fortunately it was real close to 95. I texted her when I was on the way, let her know I was close and that I was really limited on time. Another text when I'm pulling in, she lets me know where to meet her as the hotel requires a key to enter. She's at the assigned door, greets me and we head on up. Aubrey has been reviewed a ton lately so I'll keep this short. I'd describe Aubrey in a term I used back in the day, she's a real fire plug! Short, I doubt even 5', a bit chunky but she carries it well and she's a cutie! I reminded her of the short on time thing, got naked, hit the bed, a pretty solid BBBJ to get the blood flowing, get behind her for doggie, get my nut, get cleaned up and out the door! Oh, and as M410 stated, not a bad idea to bring covers if you intend to use one. I'd certainly like to see her again, though it would be a lot easier if she were further south. For me, it was over 50 miles for the roundtrip.

BigStud47
04-21-22, 16:56
So been asked to let you guys know Aubrey is going to run a special for tomorrow only and it's $. 30 hour FS. Below is the copy and past text she sent me.

Throw a post up for me tonight for Friday.

Something like "it's Friday happy payday! $. 30 full service for Friday only".

This is one hell of a deal but she said it's her deal.

Enjoy bs.

NhbMmaKnight
04-22-22, 10:00
So been asked to let you guys know Aubrey is going to run a special for tomorrow only and it's $. 30 hour FS. Below is the copy and past text she sent me.

Throw a post up for me tonight for Friday.

Something like "it's Friday happy payday! $. 30 full service for Friday only".

This is one hell of a deal but she said it's her deal.

Enjoy bs.Anyone have a contract for her?

Wingman823
04-22-22, 13:44
Just got back from a great visit with Aubrey.

Can say much other then what has already been said, boy that kitty is tight and wet as hell.

Definitely will repeat.

Thanks Bs for the digits.

SeanM826
04-22-22, 20:52
Drove up to Titusville this evening to her hotel near 95. She let me inside and we went upstairs. She got under the covers, started watching TV and then immediately asked for money, then told me to get on bed. She told me she was watching a movie and said she would do doggy. Tells me to get hard, and I have to jerk myself off to do it. Proceeds to do doggy while she watches movie. When I finish she immediately points me to my clothes. No BJs, no kissing, no different positions, no enthusiasm at all, just a QV disguised as an hour.

I'm just really unimpressed after her overwhelmingly positive reviews. She was ok looking, a little chubby, but had almost no personality. She barely made any noise and more or less cared more about the movie than the session. Would definitely not repeat. Will stick to better UTRs like Charlotte who I don't need to drive 45 minutes each way to see.

BigStud47
04-22-22, 22:18
Drove up to Titusville this evening to her hotel near 95. She let me inside and we went upstairs. She got under the covers, started watching TV and then immediately asked for money, then told me to get on bed. She told me she was watching a movie and said she would do doggy. Tells me to get hard, and I have to jerk myself off to do it. Proceeds to do doggy while she watches movie. When I finish she immediately points me to my clothes. No BJs, no kissing, no different positions, no enthusiasm at all, just a QV disguised as an hour.

I'm just really unimpressed after her overwhelmingly positive reviews. She was ok looking, a little chubby, but had almost no personality. She barely made any noise and more or less cared more about the movie than the session. Would definitely not repeat. Will stick to better UTRs like Charlotte who I don't need to drive 45 minutes each way to see.Something doesn't seem right about this report. Maybe something was wrong with your appearance or performance. Just don't believe she was like that with you!

JdaLittleBir76
04-23-22, 00:01

I'm just really unimpressed after her overwhelmingly positive reviews. She was ok looking, a little chubby, but had almost no personality. She barely made any noise and more or less cared more about the movie than the session. Would definitely not repeat. Will stick to better UTRs like Charlotte who I don't need to drive 45 minutes each way to see.

I'm just really unimpressed after her overwhelmingly positive reviews. She was ok looking, a little chubby, but had almost no personality. She barely made any noise and more or less cared more about the movie than the session. Would definitely not repeat. Will stick to better UTRs like Charlotte who I don't need to drive 45 minutes each way to see.OK since you mentioned it I'm going to share my experience with her, rush, rush, rush the whole fucking session even said that right in my face told me to cum quick, damn girl I paid. 50 that's hh date not a qv, I want to take my time, and enjoy it, I know she is new to the game, but damn such a bummer, still have to thank bigstud47 tho.

SeanM826
04-23-22, 08:09
Something doesn't seem right about this report. Maybe something was wrong with your appearance or performance. Just don't believe she was like that with you! She rushed me through it because she was busy watching Mean Girls on her hotel TV, that's basically it. I was freshly showered with deodorant in fairly nice clothes, perfectly polite, etc. She had no interest in doing anything. I've seen worse girls, but it was still unpleasant and awkward, it felt like I was interrupting her, I'm as baffled as you are.

All I know is her "hour" visit was about 20 minutes, and she was a dead fish for that 20 minutes. Did the brief time feel great? Sure, but considering what an ordeal it was driving to her and how unpleasant her personality was I wouldn't go back. If I'm going to drive to north brevard Ronnie is cheaper and a hell of a lot more fun.

I'm not trying to insult anyone who enjoyed her company, I'm just really disappointed considering how different my experience was to everyone else here. I appreciate the opportunity regardless BS.

DMan92
04-23-22, 13:53
She rushed me through it because she was busy watching Mean Girls on her hotel TV, that's basically it. I was freshly showered with deodorant in fairly nice clothes, perfectly polite, etc. She had no interest in doing anything. I've seen worse girls, but it was still unpleasant and awkward, it felt like I was interrupting her, I'm as baffled as you are.

All I know is her "hour" visit was about 20 minutes, and she was a dead fish for that 20 minutes. Did the brief time feel great? Sure, but considering what an ordeal it was driving to her and how unpleasant her personality was I wouldn't go back. If I'm going to drive to north brevard Ronnie is cheaper and a hell of a lot more fun.

I'm not trying to insult anyone who enjoyed her company, I'm just really disappointed considering how different my experience was to everyone else here. I appreciate the opportunity regardless BS.Ok, so I was curious and on the fence about seeing her because of some of the responses I have gotten. Wasn't sure if it was attitude or what. But after these, I'm thinking I'm probably going to spend my Mario's else where. Save the gas, time and money. I don't think I want to take that chance.

BigStud47
04-23-22, 14:04
Ok guys here go.

Happy Saturday!

$120 specials for Aubrey today and today only! Full service for however long YOU take 😏.

Book now for this sweet asssss.

TungstenHP
04-24-22, 07:24
Ok guys here go.

Happy Saturday!

$120 specials for Aubrey today and today only! Full service for however long YOU take 😏.

Book now for this sweet asssss..That pic is from 2020.

Pynchon
04-24-22, 08:20
Saw Aubrey a couple of days ago and she was solid. Easy to contact and very engaging once I arrived. BBBJ, MSOG were all excellent and she was very GFE. Would definitely repeat.

BigStud, thanks for the contact!

BigStud47
04-24-22, 13:46
Looks like she's running another special today! Get it while you can. 80 is the deal today!

Bs.

HungDun
04-24-22, 21:33
Looks like she's running another special today! Get it while you can. 80 is the deal today!

Bs.Can someone send me the contact info? PLEASE.

Xtrmj22
04-25-22, 11:47
Looks like she's running another special today! Get it while you can. 80 is the deal today!.Can I get contact info.

BigStud47
04-25-22, 18:48
Can I get contact info.Your in box is full.

BigStud47
04-26-22, 11:44
Ok today is last chance on Incall hour special of. 8.

Get it while you can.

Bs.

DMan92
04-26-22, 17:34
So we had agreed to meet. Had a time set and everything was agreed to and on. Texting was going pretty good, then I'm a couple minutes out, ask for room number and another message getting off the hwy. No responses to 3 texts at that point. Still waiting on room number. Send another message and nothing. Almost half hour goes by and I leave. More time passed long after our set time she finally sends a message. Then says app she is using doesn't notify. Several texts go and then we agree to meet in the morning. I say something along well it does suck I had been sitting outside waiting. She replies and then another text basically blaming me for all this that I should have called. WTF. Seriously.

MalteseFalcone
04-27-22, 15:18
Got the phone number from BS. Texted and got an immediate response alo g with some photos. Said she could meet immediately. I arrived at her location and texted her that I was outside. Said she'd be right down. She was! Went upstairs to a nice clean room. Got the pleasantries overnight and joined her in bed. The fun began. All I can say is she was amazing! She appeared to enjoying it as much as I did. I'll be back! It was no rush and a great time. Thanks BS for the number.

DMan92
04-29-22, 07:25
So I decide to give her one more shot. Last night we once again agreed on a time and Mario's. She tells me last night to text when I'm close, so when my 45 min drive is down to 10 minutes I text twice, no response. Instead of waiting any longer and after the last attempt, I call. She doesn't answer but now texts back and asked if I had an different more. 30 more than what we agreed on last night. I reminded her we agreed on an amount and her reply was "that was last night" "if I'm getting up this early than I need more". Yep never waisting my time on this one again.

Tattoedbadboy
04-29-22, 08:49
So I decide to give her one more shot. Last night we once again agreed on a time and Mario's. She tells me last night to text when I'm close, so when my 45 min drive is down to 10 minutes I text twice, no response. Instead of waiting any longer and after the last attempt, I call. She doesn't answer but now texts back and asked if I had an different more. 30 more than what we agreed on last night. I reminded her we agreed on an amount and her reply was "that was last night" "if I'm getting up this early than I need more". Yep never waisting my time on this one again.Same thing here. Wasn't going to say anything before but this happened twice to me as well. Then she won't respond to the other number she gave me. Very frustrating.

BigStud47
04-29-22, 10:16
Same thing here. Wasn't going to say anything before but this happened twice to me as well. Then she won't respond to the other number she gave me. Very frustrating.Well she's now using her real number as the app number isn't notifying her when you guys text your there. So if you have the 321 number disregard she's using a 407 number.

Bs.

DMan92
04-29-22, 10:24
Well she's now using her real number as the app number isn't notifying her when you guys text your there. So if you have the 321 number disregard she's using a 407 number.

Bs.Not me, talked to her thru the 407, but being rude more than once, changing up fees after driving 45 minutes to see her. Nope DONE.

BigStud47
04-29-22, 10:30
Not me, talked to her thru the 407, but being rude more than once, changing up fees after driving 45 minutes to see her. Nope DONE.Sorry to hear but I heard she offered a one hell of a deal but oh well.

DMan92
04-29-22, 11:12
Sorry to hear but I heard she offered a one hell of a deal but oh well.The first time around yes. But when I got close she changed it. So nope not a good deal at all!!

Tattoedbadboy
04-29-22, 14:20
Not me, talked to her thru the 407, but being rude more than once, changing up fees after driving 45 minutes to see her. Nope DONE.I deleted the 407 number. I'd give her another shot if you want to pm me. I got ghosted once and the first time someone else showed up while I was waiting outside. She said she didn't know they were coming and was very apologetic.

BigStud47
05-01-22, 15:18
Aubrey asked me to let you all know she's doing a. 8 special today only.

Bs.

TonyCannoli76
05-02-22, 12:38
Aubrey asked me to let you all know she's doing a. 8 special today only..Please send me digits. I have messaged you also.

BigStud47
05-06-22, 10:29
Ok Aubrey asked me to let you all know she's running her. 8 special today and today only.

Bs.

BigStud47
05-06-22, 16:16
Cleared my inbox guys.

BigStud47
05-13-22, 19:43
So if you haven't taken the Aubrey experience then your totally missing out. It's been a minute since I seen her due to location but man when I took a service call up that way I made plans. She told me she wanted to show me her new outfit and man even sexier in it. Won't go into much details but not one min was rushed or even mentioned had her face bright red and to point she was going to tap out which she has done twice before with me. Defiantly my new atf and again yes only I can give out the digits, which she does appreciate everyone she has seen.

So don't walk but run fast! Daytimes maybe hard for her but that's for you guys to work out!

Enjoy cause I will continue to.

Bs.

HungDun
05-15-22, 00:11
So if you haven't taken the Aubrey experience then your totally missing out. It's been a minute since I seen her due to location but man when I took a service call up that way I made plans. She told me she wanted to show me her new outfit and man even sexier in it. Won't go into much details but not one min was rushed or even mentioned had her face bright red and to point she was going to tap out which she has done twice before with me. Defiantly my new atf and again yes only I can give out the digits, which she does appreciate everyone she has seen.

So don't walk but run fast! Daytimes maybe hard for her but that's for you guys to work out!

Enjoy cause I will continue to.

Bs.Please share digits.

BigStud47
05-25-22, 08:47
Aubrey is off her job today and full availability for anyone in the area looking to get with her.

Well worth the visit!

Bs.

Manu410
05-27-22, 15:43
I got to admit I am a fan of this lady. To me Aubrey is Cute and friendly. I was her about 4 time now and the last time was last week. Her communications is superb and when I get there, I don't wait too long before she comes to get me. Her room is in a chain hotel and safe and most of the time she is freshly showered. Her kitty is always clean and fresh smelling so if you enjoy daty, Aubrey is your gal. No sign of drugs or any substance abuse. Her snatch is tight and fun to visit. She prefers doggy and mish but she also does cg. Aubrey will not rush you out the door. Enjoy her friendly companionship.

Manu410
05-28-22, 09:24
I got to admit I am a fan of this lady. To me Aubrey is Cute and friendly. I was her about 4 time now and the last time was last week. Her communications is superb and when I get there, I don't wait too long before she comes to get me. Her room is in a chain hotel and safe and most of the time she is freshly showered. Her kitty is always clean and fresh smelling so if you enjoy daty, Aubrey is your gal. No sign of drugs or any substance abuse. Her snatch is tight and fun to visit. She prefers doggy and mish but she also does cg. Aubrey will not rush you out the door. Enjoy her friendly companionship.BigStud47 is the keeper of Aubrey's digits. Please contact BS47.

MikeV8458
06-03-22, 20:03
Hats off to BS47 for this find. I'm surprised at the lack of reviews on this gem. I've seen this one multiple times and she is always super reliable with great communication. No obvious candy habits you should be weary of, in a very clean safe incall. She has a normal job so you need to make sure she's available but I've never had a communication issue with her. She is on the young side and this is just extra cash to her. Her performance is excellent and she is always squeaky clean and hygiene is absolutely never an issue with her. She always smells excellent from head to toe and has always been fully showered. Her place also always smells amazing and her cleanliness shows. I'm not going to lie though she feels so good it's hard for me to last long with her LOL. Thank you again BS!

BigStud47
06-03-22, 22:13
This wonderful north brevard gem is available and looking to have some fun with nice gentlemen. If you have her digits hit her up for a good time in Titusville the only chic THATS hood in Titusville. Candy and totally drama free and clean room.

Bs.

BigStud47
06-12-22, 16:45
Looking for a good time with no drama or candy issue widely Aubrey fits the category and is fully available. FS is so worth it.

Bs.

FireSprinklerG
07-02-22, 19:44
First thanks to BS47 for giving me her number. The communication was spot on. This was my first visit and I did enjoy myself. I can say I like this girl and will be going back and I believe the more you see her the better it will get. I loved the curves are great.

BigStud47
07-02-22, 19:47
First thanks to BS47 for giving me her number. The communication was spot on. This was my first visit and I did enjoy myself. I can say I like this girl and will be going back and I believe the more you see her the better it will get. I loved the curves are great.Glad you had fun!

Bs.

BKoobs
07-03-22, 17:43
Glad you had fun!

Bs.Can you please PM me her digits?

JBig007
07-07-22, 13:10
Looking for a good time with no drama or candy issue widely Aubrey fits the category and is fully available. FS is so worth it.

Bs.Hey there, I may be interested in a new "friend". Do she have any pics that are more recent? The pics I see here are from 2020-21.

I'm curious to see how she looks NOW. Considering many have put on the "pandemic pounds", gaining weight over the last 2 years.

DayCruiser
07-08-22, 15:44
Hey there, I may be interested in a new "friend". Do she have any pics that are more recent? The pics I see here are from 2020-21.

I'm curious to see how she looks NOW. Considering many have put on the "pandemic pounds", gaining weight over the last 2 years.Go see her, you'll have a good time. I've been slacking slacking on my reviews but I've seen her 3 times. NO drama, she's polite and she's cute. The pics are accurate except she wasn't dolled up stripper style but she dressed sexy each time. She's curvy, not overweight, very nice ass. Two times I did FS which was very enjoyable. Third time I said I was in the mood for a nice BJ and she delivered except she didn't receive the cim too well, to her credit she tried but it was more than a mouthfull and she had to tap out early to spit. Good technique though. Best Part for me is I could walk to her incall from home if I wanted.

BigStud47
07-10-22, 16:14
I don't know who it was but I do have your information and when I find out your screen name I will blast your ass for trying Aubrey and pulling a fast one. It's a good thing I wasn't near by either!!

Bs.

TheHypeGoat
07-10-22, 17:49
I don't know who it was but I do have your information and when I find out your screen name I will blast your ass for trying Aubrey and pulling a fast one. It's a good thing I wasn't near by either!!

Bs.What happened?

BigStud47
07-16-22, 10:57
If your interested in this gem please message me she's running one hell of a special today and tomorrow only.

If you've seen her then hit her up and ask her your not going to want to pass on this.

Bs.

First Noob
07-21-22, 07:36
Thanks Bigstud for the contact. I met Aubrey a bit ago and it was a great time. I haven't gotten a chance to meet up more with her since I was out of town. Looking to meet up more and post. My last visit was fun, I would say just a little bit more on the mechanical side.

BigStud47
08-03-22, 18:25
Ok guys Aubrey would love to see anyone and you may get a deal on a visit as she's been slow lately. So if you want a true provider in the north end give her a text and go see this beauty!

Bs.

BKoobs
08-05-22, 09:16
Ok guys Aubrey would love to see anyone and you may get a deal on a visit as she's been slow lately. So if you want a true provider in the north end give her a text and go see this beauty!

Bs.I saw Aubrey yesterday. Bbj, mish, rcg and doggy. Finished in the bag. Will repeat.

Cdmail32
08-10-22, 13:31
Can't add more than what has been said already. Saw her today, quick comms and was ready to go when I got there. She is in need of some regulars. I would see her more often but it is a hike to Titusville for me. Luckily I was in the area for work. Definitely will reach out to her whenever I am in the area.

Tattoedbadboy
08-11-22, 08:37
Can't add more than what has been said already. Saw her today, quick comms and was ready to go when I got there. She is in need of some regulars. I would see her more often but it is a hike to Titusville for me. Luckily I was in the area for work. Definitely will reach out to her whenever I am in the area.Been trying for 3 days to reach her and haven't heard back. I'm local to her and would love to get a chance. Ugh.

Cdmail32
08-11-22, 12:24
I would get with BS and ensure you have the right number. Any time I have texted, I got a response almost immediately.

Been trying for 3 days to reach her and haven't heard back. I'm local to her and would love to get a chance. Ugh.

Manu410
08-18-22, 20:02
I would get with BS and ensure you have the right number. Any time I have texted, I got a response almost immediately.I use to see her regularly but Aubrey has gone unresponsive. I hope she is okay.

BigStud47
08-18-22, 21:54
I use to see her regularly but Aubrey has gone unresponsive. I hope she is okay.She's ok what's the last four numbers of her phone are you texting?

ItalianMan1974
08-19-22, 13:57
Hey BS, Could you send me her digits since I live in the t-ville area. Her talent would be very welcome to me.

Thanks.

BigStud47
08-23-22, 11:16
Ok guys tomorrow only Aubrey is running a special. 50 off visits when contacting her with this picture must send to her to recieve this special tomorrow. So instead of $. 50 it's $ so save pic text her and send pic at same time. Z.

Bs.

Feckless
08-25-22, 14:27
Met up with Aubrey the other day. Comms were a bit spotty at first and I started looking for backups, but then she pulled it back together and all was good from that point. Staying at decent mid-range hotel off 95 in T-ville -very good / private access. She was right on time. Room was clean, as was she. No mention of donation or time. Friendly and got down to business. Nice rack and delicious ass. Put forth a decent effort, but I just didn't quite feel a 'connection'. Might repeat and see if our chemistry improves.

F1.

Tattoedbadboy
08-26-22, 09:44
Well. Our schedules finally met up. Got there. Asked for the donation up front. Very mechanical. No connection at all. Guess I'm not her type. Very cute. Nice body. Carried it well. As always. YMMV.

BigStud47
09-23-22, 14:48
Aubrey running a weekend special $100 visit all weekend instead of normal $150 go see her a viable no till end of weekend!

Bs.

BigStud47
12-03-22, 08:41
Ok guess Aubrey is looking for some company located still in north end. Only think worth going up to Titusville for is sweet Aubrey, her pussy taste so good, and feels great also. Go get the Aubrey experience.

Bs approved.

Jabbott
12-04-22, 08:21
Aubrey running a weekend special $100 visit all weekend instead of normal $150 go see her a viable no till end of weekend!

Bs.Is she a big women or a smaller type thanks for info.

BigStud47
12-04-22, 09:27
Is she a big women or a smaller type thanks for info.She's curvy but just right and well worth the visit.

Bs.

GoldToof
12-09-22, 01:05
Ok guess Aubrey is looking for some company located still in north end. Only think worth going up to Titusville for is sweet Aubrey, her pussy taste so good, and feels great also. Go get the Aubrey experience.

Bs approved.Would you mind sending me her number please? Not sure if the pm I sent went through.

Thanks in advance.

GT.

BigStud47
12-09-22, 12:20
Would you mind sending me her number please? Not sure if the pm I sent went through.

Thanks in advance..She's a UTR so mostly available to senior forum members only, contribute more and we shall see. All you 6 post are questions etc. No reviews on actually seeing a provider in the last 2 months of your questions.

Bs.

GoldToof
12-10-22, 06:32
She's a UTR so mostly available to senior forum members only, contribute more and we shall see. All you 6 post are questions etc. No reviews on actually seeing a provider in the last 2 months of your questions.

Bs.Fair point. I suppose I have some catching up to do.

GT.

BigStud47
12-13-22, 00:57
So Aubrey has open availability for the next 5 days. Looking for so visitors.

Bs.

True Pair
12-13-22, 10:23
So Aubrey has open availability for the next 5 days. Looking for so visitors.

Bs.I wish she'd come to west Melbourne.

TonyCannoli76
12-15-22, 11:56
I wish she'd come to west Melbourne.I second this motion. Let's make it happen.

RecycleBin
01-03-23, 09:59
Thanks to bs for the connection with Aubrey. Sweet girl, eager to please. Communication via text was good. She has a kitten now. No odors, but FYI for those with allergies. I will repeat!

BigStud47
01-12-23, 20:32
So Aubrey wanted me to let you all know she's available and room fee is covered by her. She's looking for some company guys!

Best thing in Titusville area!

Bs.

HighTimes2
01-12-23, 22:07
So Aubrey wanted me to let you all know she's available and room fee is covered by her. She's looking for some company guys!

Best thing in Titusville area!

Bs.Thanks BS, think ill be hitting her up again soon, currently the only decent thing in Tville. Appreciate the info.

BigStud47
01-18-23, 17:13
"Aubrey open and available TODAY thru Friday Wednesday / Thursday / Friday. And giving $50 off regular price as well as room included in price by her. Deal ONLY today-Friday. So $ visits book now.

BigStud47
01-27-23, 12:35
OK guys running special for today only $ and if you contact her and serious about coming she may give a deal.

Bs.

SidewayZ
01-27-23, 16:32
OK guys running special for today only $ and if you contact her and serious about coming she may give a deal.

Bs.Your inbox seems full, but please PM me digits so I can try to set something up.

BigStud47
01-27-23, 17:43
Just the clarify my UTRs are only available to senior members only!! No ifs ans or butts about it.

M Fever
01-30-23, 12:26
Just the clarify my UTRs are only available to senior members only!! No ifs ans or butts about it.I sent you a PM but not sure it went through. Loading on this site has been odd and didn't want to resend and clog your in box.

I'm very interested in Aubrey. I'll be in the Titusville area on Tuesday afternoon / evening February 7 on a work trip. I'm tall fit clean zero drama. Let me know if she's available or any info. Thanks in advance. Much appreciated! .

BigStud47
02-02-23, 19:06
OK special tonight only. 7.

Bs.

Tattoedbadboy
02-03-23, 14:34
OK special tonight only. 7.

Bs.Messaged you. New phone don't have her number. Would like to reconnect.

M Fever
02-07-23, 10:17
Anyone have any recent pics on what Aubrey looks like? Pics here are 2/3 yrs old. She looks good but looks maybe bbw in some? Thanks!

BigStud47
02-07-23, 11:22
Anyone have any recent pics on what Aubrey looks like? Pics here are 2/3 yrs old. She looks good but looks maybe bbw in some? Thanks!Looks about the same.

BigStud47
02-10-23, 19:13
Today only Aubrey running special just for today!

New digits hit me up.

Bs.

M Fever
02-15-23, 10:49
Met with Aubrey. Comm's were easy and no delay getting in. She has a nice relaxed personality. She to me is bbw. I can see where other say she's cute but when we met she wasn't made up, zero make up or clothes. Definitely bigger in the middle and legs than her photos over the past year. YMMV but I wasn't into it all. No argument for me paid her time and left. Lesson learned as I felt this might be the case.

JayJayTwo
03-13-23, 11:05
I totally agree Titusville is a dead area. The only good provider we had in Titusville was UTR Audrey and now she's no longer in Titusville she moved further south.Is this correct? I only met with her once, hugely because Titusville is normally too far out of the way for me. And hopefully "further south" doesn't mean Vero or Fort Lauderdale, hopefully it means Melbourne!

AyeVerb
03-14-23, 08:04
Is this correct? I only met with her once, hugely because Titusville is normally too far out of the way for me. And hopefully "further south" doesn't mean Vero or Fort Lauderdale, hopefully it means Melbourne!She's in the Cocoa area now.

SitbacRelax
03-14-23, 11:02
She's in the Cocoa area now.She's moving a little south hopefully soon Melbourne is next on her radar. I'd love yo see her as well but to far north.

BigStud47
03-14-23, 11:18
She's moving a little south hopefully soon Melbourne is next on her radar. I'd love yo see her as well but to far north.Yes currently in cocoa area with no mention of going south from there.

Bs.

Member #6529
03-15-23, 00:27
Yes currently in cocoa area with no mention of going south from there.

Bs.Would like to get some info if possible. If not I get it.

Manu410
03-30-23, 22:58
I have been communicating with Aubrey to check if she is still seeing friends. She said she moved to Cocoa and yes she can see old friends but she can't host anymore. She said she is open to car dates. So I scheduled a meeting last Wednesday for lunch and a car date. She is responsive on day of schedule appointment and she was looking nice with makeup. After lunch we drove to a secluded safe place and we started to disrobe in my little two seater. It was tight inside, she disrobed and tried FS but it was not possible. Settled for bbj. Aubrey was a great company and aimed to please. Will definitely repeat.

BS is gatekeeper.

AyeVerb
03-31-23, 13:02
I have been communicating with Aubrey to check if she is still seeing friends. She said she moved to Cocoa and yes she can see old friends but she can't host anymore. She said she is open to car dates. So I scheduled a meeting last Wednesday for lunch and a car date. She is responsive on day of schedule appointment and she was looking nice with makeup. After lunch we drove to a secluded safe place and we started to disrobe in my little two seater. It was tight inside, she disrobed and tried FS but it was not possible. Settled for bbj. Aubrey was a great company and aimed to please. Will definitely repeat.Yes spoke with her last week and she said she's only doing car dates now which isn't my thing plus with someone like her you have to have a room to fully experience a great session. So sadly I had to scratch her off my list until she has an incall or outcall.

BigStud47
06-22-23, 14:02
OK Aubrey is available she said she's available tonight only!

Bs.