PDA

View Full Version : Little White House on S. Burlington Blvd

BaryMcCochener
04-01-22, 10:07
Just south of FM there's a dumpy house w / a massage sign in the window. Popped-in and a young-ish cutie (I'd say mid to late 20's) showed me into a room and asked the usual 'how long?' I wasn't in the mood for an HE, but wanted to explore my mileage so I opted for an hour.

I hopped on the table, san cover and waited 2-3 minutes and I was happy to see that the greeter was the same as my attendant (I thnk we've all been there when that hasn't been the case). The first thing she did was give me a fanny-swat so I figured this was an excellent start. Lots of OTC touching w / easy access due to her short denim skirt, very soft skin and responsive. Surprisingly there was no tease during the massage, but my intentions were clear enough that when she said 'turn-over' there was no hesitation.

Her English is kinda spotty and I used the universal sign for FS and she declined saying her boss doesn't allow. This cat / mouse went on for ten or so minutes while mounting me (fully clothed) CG style, but there wasn't any give.

Still on the hunt for any FS spots up here, but w / the restrictions being eased at The Border, I just may opt for the sure thing, eh.

SeattleSam2009
04-03-22, 10:02
Just south of FM there's a dumpy house w / a massage sign in the window. Popped-in and a young-ish cutie (I'd say mid to late 20's) showed me into a room and asked the usual 'how long?' I wasn't in the mood for an HE, but wanted to explore my mileage so I opted for an hour.

I hopped on the table, san cover and waited 2-3 minutes and I was happy to see that the greeter was the same as my attendant (I thnk we've all been there when that hasn't been the case). The first thing she did was give me a fanny-swat so I figured this was an excellent start. Lots of OTC touching w / easy access due to her short denim skirt, very soft skin and responsive. Surprisingly there was no tease during the massage, but my intentions were clear enough that when she said 'turn-over' there was no hesitation.

Her English is kinda spotty and I used the universal sign for FS and she declined saying her boss doesn't allow. This cat / mouse went on for ten or so minutes while mounting me (fully clothed) CG style, but there wasn't any give.

Still on the hunt for any FS spots up here, but w / the restrictions being eased at The Border, I just may opt for the sure thing, eh.Good scouting report, much appreciated.

KitWalker1967
04-07-22, 10:37

Still on the hunt for any FS spots up here, but w / the restrictions being eased at The Border, I just may opt for the sure thing, eh.Thanks for the info about your visit there. It's listed as Northtown Asia Massage Spa on Google. It's also listed as Asia Massage on RM, with 20 reviews. Both Google and RM indicate it's in Burlington, rather than Mount Vernon.

BananaBandit
08-01-22, 14:19
Good scouting report, much appreciated.My last time there, probably 6 months ago I got covered FS from a girl in her 30's. She was so paranoid about making any sounds it really kind of ruined it. Don't remember her name. My previous visits were strictly HE only. So I think it's the luck of the draw there.

Radium88
08-15-22, 17:58
Been awhile since I have been to the little White House, been out of town most of the summer. I went today a young I would guess in her 20's meet me at the door. The massage was good but then nothing. I have been doing this for awhile and this is the first time that this has happened. I guess it was inevitable that it would happen. I won't be going back.

KitWalker1967
08-15-22, 19:22
Been awhile since I have been to the little White House, been out of town most of the summer. I went today a young I would guess in her 20's meet me at the door. The massage was good but then nothing. I have been doing this for awhile and this is the first time that this has happened. I guess it was inevitable that it would happen. I won't be going back.That's odd, considering all their reviews on RubMaps. Did she shy away when you tried touching her legs or anything like that? I've heard they have a rotation of girls and wonder if you ended up with a dud.

Radium88
08-16-22, 16:33
That's odd, considering all their reviews on RubMaps. Did she shy away when you tried touching her legs or anything like that? I've heard they have a rotation of girls and wonder if you ended up with a dud.She only got close enough for me to touch her leg twice and didn't move away, there is another review the same day I went about Kiki who was wearing a red dress the lady I saw was wearing all white.

KitWalker1967
08-17-22, 00:53
She only got close enough for me to touch her leg twice and didn't move away, there is another review the same day I went about Kiki who was wearing a red dress the lady I saw was wearing all white.Sorry to hear that happened to you. Although I managed to receive an HE the last time I was there, the girl kept the door to the room propped open with a flip-flop until just prior to doing it. Very annoying hearing the other girls clucking like chickens in the hallway and traffic from outside. Hope your next experience someplace else is better.