PDA

View Full Version : 93 Street Spa

J Boy
01-05-06, 13:47
Sorry - meant to send a PM

Nashluv69
01-05-06, 19:49
They recently changed the name to Advantage Spa. In times past it was called the Relaxation Center and most recently the Ninety Third Street Spa. The number is in the new DEX phonebook under "massage".

Pkgman1
02-11-06, 02:11
Can you tell us more about this spa? Sounds interesting.

Bill01
05-03-06, 22:16
I usually do the AMP thing. Not in Omaha. It is in the yellow pages under massage. You need an appointment. Call first. It was a very nice shower and massage. Reasonable prices and they get the job done. Check it out.

Robbie87
02-26-08, 18:36
Seems this place is "closed for remodeling".

Does anyone know if it is true?

OCTraveler
01-24-09, 22:35
Today while traveling in Omaha for business after checking into my hotel, I logged onto my two favorite mongering sites - this one and C-List. In both sites I found references to the 93rd St business and even found a special for a 45 minute massage - $49!

Went to the site (no, they're not closed but getting ready to move) and after the typical "have you been here before" and the filling out of paperwork - always give my ex-wife's father's 411 and hope sometime the police will hassel him - I was shown to a room.

My provider came in - a late 20's girl that could be described as pleasently plump and what transpired was a much better than average massage. After the flip, the massage continued - everywhere but one area!

A knock came on the door and the session ended. Since the massage was as good as any I have recieved at my chiropractor's, I did tip the provider.

By the way - for those of you who have partaken in their massage/hot tub combo, this service will not be available at ther new location.

Cammack
02-16-10, 20:26
I see by some CL posts, Massage profiles, and MP.com that Advantage Day Spa seems to be this same 93rd street spa and they are offering sensual massages. Can any one verify that they are up and running after this move that was reported. Is there a certain girls name I should ask for when I go in? I'll report more when I get a chance to try them but I'd like to know what I'm getting into when I go.

Thanks!

Cam