PDA

View Full Version : Arrangement Reports

Awefasd
03-22-22, 00:07
I bucked up and spent the money on an SA premium membership and have had a change to get with a few girls in the last month around Negaunee / Gwinn / Ishpeming. Anyone else have a membership or care to share info?

Awefasd
09-26-22, 19:24
I figured I would try supporting the website that always pops up when I log in here. Had a few successes and a few no responses. At 10 tokens a message, I figure I would be happy to share who didn't respond, or may be a waste of time and who the successes are.

BoRegardHer
09-27-22, 19:39
I figured I would try supporting the website that always pops up when I log in here. Had a few successes and a few no responses. At 10 tokens a message, I figure I would be happy to share who didn't respond, or may be a waste of time and who the successes are.That's a good idea for Secret Benefits, since 50% or more of the ads are fake. Yeah there are some real ones, but a ton of fakes. I've actually gotten refunds from them because I complained and showed proof of some of the duplicates and fake profiles with fake messages / botted messages, etc. So to keep a list of shitty ones would be helpful.