PDA

View Full Version : May be worth a shot

VAGentlman
03-18-22, 17:59
Ok, so theres this chick I'm friends with on Facebook, I only know her through a mutual friend, we have hung together in groups of mutual friends, anyway about a 3 months ago she shared a link to her only fans page, well this girl is HOT as hell so I made an anonymous account a subscribed to her page. I must say I wasnt dissapointed, for $15 I got to see what I had only been dreaming of seeing. Well today I noticed on her FB page that she had been having a little financial problems, she's a single 26 yr old mom, baby daddy not in the picture etc. So I logged onto my OF account and made her a proposition, and after a couple hours she responded with an offer, I honestly don't think she's done the call girl thing very much, if at all. Anyway she threw an amount at me that she was requesting. Yeah its much higher than most of the girls on STG or any other sites are asking and yes she's wanting a pretty big deposit upfront. Not sure if one of her friends told her to do this or if its from experience, who knows. Well I know for certain she's an actual person because I have met her on more than one occasion. Because of the one mutual friend we have it would make things very awkward if I proceeded. And to be totally honest the rate she is asking is just out of my range. True I could get burned, but she's so fucking hot its very tempting. I've never been burned before because I normally don't take risks, but I can honestly say if I did indeed get burned I would make her life a living hell from an anonymous standpoint. If anyone here is financially able to take the risk I am willing to share this info only if you promise to share your experience good or bad.

MrBobDobalina
03-18-22, 18:29
Ok, so theres this chick I'm friends with on Facebook, I only know her through a mutual friend, we have hung together in groups of mutual friends, anyway about a 3 months ago she shared a link to her only fans page, well this girl is HOT as hell so I made an anonymous account a subscribed to her page. I must say I wasnt dissapointed, for $15 I got to see what I had only been dreaming of seeing. Well today I noticed on her FB page that she had been having a little financial problems, she's a single 26 yr old mom, baby daddy not in the picture etc. So I logged onto my OF account and made her a proposition, and after a couple hours she responded with an offer, I honestly don't think she's done the call girl thing very much, if at all. Anyway she threw an amount at me that she was requesting. Yeah its much higher than most of the girls on STG or any other sites are asking and yes she's wanting a pretty big deposit upfront. Not sure if one of her friends told her to do this or if its from experience, who knows. Well I know for certain she's an actual person because I have met her on more than one occasion. Because of the one mutual friend we have it would make things very awkward if I proceeded. And to be totally honest the rate she is asking is just out of my range. True I could get burned, but she's so fucking hot its very tempting. I've never been burned before because I normally don't take risks, but I can honestly say if I did indeed get burned I would make her life a living hell from an anonymous standpoint. If anyone here is financially able to take the risk I am willing to share this info only if you promise to share your experience good or bad.Can you share her OF link?

Nkal89
03-19-22, 11:17
Drop her OF link or PM it. I would be willing to take a shot and report.

Ok, so theres this chick I'm friends with on Facebook, I only know her through a mutual friend, we have hung together in groups of mutual friends, anyway about a 3 months ago she shared a link to her only fans page, well this girl is HOT as hell so I made an anonymous account a subscribed to her page. I must say I wasnt dissapointed, for $15 I got to see what I had only been dreaming of seeing. Well today I noticed on her FB page that she had been having a little financial problems, she's a single 26 yr old mom, baby daddy not in the picture etc. So I logged onto my OF account and made her a proposition, and after a couple hours she responded with an offer, I honestly don't think she's done the call girl thing very much, if at all. Anyway she threw an amount at me that she was requesting. Yeah its much higher than most of the girls on STG or any other sites are asking and yes she's wanting a pretty big deposit upfront. Not sure if one of her friends told her to do this or if its from experience, who knows. Well I know for certain she's an actual person because I have met her on more than one occasion. Because of the one mutual friend we have it would make things very awkward if I proceeded. And to be totally honest the rate she is asking is just out of my range. True I could get burned, but she's so fucking hot its very tempting. I've never been burned before because I normally don't take risks, but I can honestly say if I did indeed get burned I would make her life a living hell from an anonymous standpoint. If anyone here is financially able to take the risk I am willing to share this info only if you promise to share your experience good or bad.

DoggieFan
04-23-22, 09:40
Ok, so theres this chick I'm friends with on Facebook, I only know her through a mutual friend, we have hung together in groups of mutual friends, anyway about a 3 months ago she shared a link to her only fans page, well this girl is HOT as hell so I made an anonymous account a subscribed to her page. I must say I wasnt dissapointed, for $15 I got to see what I had only been dreaming of seeing. Well today I noticed on her FB page that she had been having a little financial problems, she's a single 26 yr old mom, baby daddy not in the picture etc. So I logged onto my OF account and made her a proposition, and after a couple hours she responded with an offer, I honestly don't think she's done the call girl thing very much, if at all. Anyway she threw an amount at me that she was requesting. Yeah its much higher than most of the girls on STG or any other sites are asking and yes she's wanting a pretty big deposit upfront. Not sure if one of her friends told her to do this or if its from experience, who knows. Well I know for certain she's an actual person because I have met her on more than one occasion. Because of the one mutual friend we have it would make things very awkward if I proceeded. And to be totally honest the rate she is asking is just out of my range. True I could get burned, but she's so fucking hot its very tempting. I've never been burned before because I normally don't take risks, but I can honestly say if I did indeed get burned I would make her life a living hell from an anonymous standpoint. If anyone here is financially able to take the risk I am willing to share this info only if you promise to share your experience good or bad.Tried to message you. Clear some messages & message me. I'll definitely see her if she's legit. Guessing she's playing the deposit scam game but with her FB in your possession that's a dangerous game.

I'll not only give you the dirty little details but pics & videos if she'll allow it. Sounds like she's not camera shy!

DoggieFan.

RegularJoe1985
04-24-22, 09:24
Tried to message you. Clear some messages & message me. I'll definitely see her if she's legit. Guessing she's playing the deposit scam game but with her FB in your possession that's a dangerous game.

I'll not only give you the dirty little details but pics & videos if she'll allow it. Sounds like she's not camera shy!

DoggieFan.DoggieFan,

Seems your Inbox is full too, clear some please.