PDA

View Full Version : Darien. The Day will Come

RainMan5
03-15-22, 20:16
Most strip club goers in the southern WI or northern IL will know and likely have visited the 2 long-time strip clubs in Darien. Vegas Club & Show Palace. I guarantee their will be a day in the not too distant future that both clubs will be closed.

Show Palace is part of almost a corporate group now & is jacking up prices with overall average talent.

Vegas Club has been living off reputation for a long time. The ownership, management and most dancers there really don't have a clue.

Kneadin Kitty
03-23-22, 11:37
Most strip club goers in the southern WI or northern IL will know and likely have visited the 2 long-time strip clubs in Darien. Vegas Club & Show Palace. I guarantee their will be a day in the not too distant future that both clubs will be closed.

Show Palace is part of almost a corporate group now & is jacking up prices with overall average talent.

Vegas Club has been living off reputation for a long time. The ownership, management and most dancers there really don't have a clue.Been to both, but not for a while. Used to enjoy going and sitting at the bar watching a game and talking with a sweet girl. Now it's push push for a dance, then another. The last few times I've been out that way I've felt dirty and cheated. They don't make it fun anymore. BTW I always get a dance, I just want to relax first. Most now don't seem to get that.

Would not be surprised for them both to close soon.

Chad152
10-19-22, 00:25
Been to both, but not for a while. Used to enjoy going and sitting at the bar watching a game and talking with a sweet girl. Now it's push push for a dance, then another. The last few times I've been out that way I've felt dirty and cheated. They don't make it fun anymore. BTW I always get a dance, I just want to relax first. Most now don't seem to get that.

Would not be surprised for them both to close soon.I cum 2 or 3 times in the lap dance area every time I'm there. I wear polyester workout shorts or workout pants with no underwear. When I cum, it wicks the moisture away so they don't notice unless they feel my cock spasm. Daisy works Friday and Saturday nights, there's a blonde girl with a southern accent that works nights as well and there's a young brunette with braces that works Saturday day shift. All will get you off. Any latina or black woman is a sure thing as well. This is the club I go to to get my perv on.