PDA

View Full Version : Lusty's Sweety

DickyDoo
03-13-22, 19:26
I have had a few bar side dances with her and they were not up to the usual Lusty performances. Was wondering if anyone has taken her to private and would she be worth my time and money?

Searcher55
03-13-22, 19:32
You talking about the shorter white Sweetie? Yeah she doe's vips LOL, I think she has like 4 kids so never wants to meet for a out call:

I have had a few bar side dances with her and they were not up to the usual Lusty performances. Was wondering if anyone has taken her to private and would she be worth my time and money?

Hotrodvfr
03-13-22, 20:15
I have had a few bar side dances with her and they were not up to the usual Lusty performances. Was wondering if anyone has taken her to private and would she be worth my time and money?Haven't seen her in a month or so but I've had good time with Sweety. She seems to like to play the innocent game but she's not. (I don't usually do extras but you're nice, I usually don't do bb but I like you, I never let anyone cum in me but you can). I don't know if drugs have affected her memory or she just runs the routine out of habit but she does this every time I see her even when I just came in her 3 days ago.

PopGarden10
03-13-22, 20:15
I have had a few bar side dances with her and they were not up to the usual Lusty performances. Was wondering if anyone has taken her to private and would she be worth my time and money?80 for head for 2 songs, 150 for FS for 3 songs. Head is ok. Sex ok. She's tiny and very tight. But very business like. I've known her for a while she used to dance at Jen's and dreamers. Stopped for a few years then popped back up last yr. Guessing her demons reappeared and she needed the money. But her bar dances are pretty good for me, good grinding. None of the old lusty bar side billy Joel singing but I don't think anyone can do that too much anymore.

Hotrodvfr
03-14-22, 05:29
Haven't seen her in a month or so but I've had good time with Sweety. She seems to like to play the innocent game but she's not. (I don't usually do extras but you're nice, I usually don't do bb but I like you, I never let anyone cum in me but you can). I don't know if drugs have affected her memory or she just runs the routine out of habit but she does this every time I see her even when I just came in her 3 days ago.Sorry I mixed up Sweety and Destiny I think is her name. But I've had fun with Sweety too.

Searcher55
03-19-22, 10:03
I've never knew you mongers like paid over 120 max for a VIP at these dives such at Lusty's or OGD, I guess this where that GPS syndromes come into play?

80 for head for 2 songs, 150 for FS for 3 songs. Head is ok. Sex ok. She's tiny and very tight. But very business like. I've known her for a while she used to dance at Jen's and dreamers. Stopped for a few years then popped back up last yr. Guessing her demons reappeared and she needed the money. But her bar dances are pretty good for me, good grinding. None of the old lusty bar side billy Joel singing but I don't think anyone can do that too much anymore.