PDA

View Full Version : Good Deed For The Day.

Taters2019
02-21-22, 23:53
Reached out to a provider today. Ad was fishy as hell because she was TGTBT for the donation. Her first reply was "which city are you in" which confirmed right there she wasn't legit. I replied by telling her that I am in the city where I am seeing her ad and she gets smart with me.

I then tell her that I am in Athelstane and of course she replies that she is in a hotel in Wausaukee and that I needed to send the deposit. I continue to play more games with her and haggle with her while so continues to paint herself into a corner.

I screenshot the conversation and sent it and the link to her ad to abuse@skipthegames.com.

Just got a confirmation from STG that the account was legit but someone overtook the account which locked the account owner out. They've blocked the scammer and have given the original account owner her account back.

GMan25
02-22-22, 16:23
Reached out to a provider today. Ad was fishy as hell because she was TGTBT for the donation. Her first reply was "which city are you in" which confirmed right there she wasn't legit. I replied by telling her that I am in the city where I am seeing her ad and she gets smart with me.

I then tell her that I am in Athelstane and of course she replies that she is in a hotel in Wausaukee and that I needed to send the deposit. I continue to play more games with her and haggle with her while so continues to paint herself into a corner.

I screenshot the conversation and sent it and the link to her ad to abuse@skipthegames.com.

Just got a confirmation from STG that the account was legit but someone overtook the account which locked the account owner out. They've blocked the scammer and have given the original account owner her account back.With your helping to salvage the reputation of the original provider, she should give you a 50% discount on a visit.

Taters2019
02-23-22, 14:23
With your helping to salvage the reputation of the original provider, she should give you a 50% discount on a visit.I replied to abuse@skipthegames.com asking that very question (per your comment). Haven't heard anything back yet! LOL!!

HeywoodJWi
02-24-22, 10:35

I then tell her that I am in Athelstane and of course she replies that she is in a hotel in Wausaukee and that I needed to send the deposit. I continue to play more games with her and haggle with her while so continues to paint herself into a corner.Hotel in Wausaukee.

Taters2019
02-25-22, 12:20
With your helping to salvage the reputation of the original provider, she should give you a 50% discount on a visit.Abuse at STG replied.

The person who "owned" the account was in Virgina. It was a very old account the scammers had phished the providers log in info and took over the account without the account owners knowing what was going on.