PDA

View Full Version : Rants an Stupid shit in North Jersey / Paterson

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

FuckJannies
02-21-22, 10:59
Hey all hope everyone is doing well. This weekend I spent some time with a regular. She was showing me some texts she was getting from creeps. One of those texts was some guy sending her a screenshot of a report I made on here. It looked like this pathetic guy was trying to get brownie points. She didn't even acknowledge them and instead ended up looking like a fool.

It's sad but becareful what you post on here. There's too many snakes telling the girls what's going on here. This is a huge reason I don't post pics anymore and it's sad because I have a decent sized collection.

FlyGuyEddie007
02-21-22, 11:53
Hey all hope everyone is doing well. This weekend I spent some time with a regular. She was showing me some texts she was getting from creeps. One of those texts was some guy sending her a screenshot of a report I made on here. It looked like this pathetic guy was trying to get brownie points. She didn't even acknowledge them and instead ended up looking like a fool.

It's sad but becareful what you post on here. There's too many snakes telling the girls what's going on here. This is a huge reason I don't post pics anymore and it's sad because I have a decent sized collection.Yeah I mentioned this to you recently in a private message when I told you there's a snake in the grass here copying all were talking about and showing the girls.

Night2
02-21-22, 15:14
Yeah I mentioned this to you recently in a private message when I told you there's a snake in the grass here copying all were talking about and showing the girls.I use to post on a regular and give info, location, time and numbers but then guy will over pay talk about this forum spread bad info on the girl try and wife up the girls.

Just a lot of things. When I was a newbie no one want to give me info so I read learn went out and got my skills up and senior member with all my post.

I thought helping out the other newbies would be good but turn bad so I stop but some senior members have started to do the same thing as newbies because picking have been slim. This need to stop and get back to the basic of sharing info keeping it here and only here.

Hunter Jay
02-21-22, 16:09

It's sad but becareful what you post on here. There's too many snakes telling the girls what's going on here. This is a huge reason I don't post pics anymore and it's sad because I have a decent sized collection.I do not care I'm going to post my reviews maybe some of the chicks will stop their BS due to the bad reports to the dude screen shot reports and showing it the chicks hey you still have to give up that donation no discounts. I know what I would've did if a Chick was showing me another monger giving up info about the forum.

Mr Swagg
02-21-22, 16:14
I do not care I'm going to post my reviews maybe some of the chicks will stop their BS due to the bad reports to the dude screen shot reports and showing it the chicks hey you still have to give up that donation no discounts. I know what I would've did if a Chick was showing me another monger giving up info about the forum.I remember when YOU did this to me with A girl that I hooked you up with (Makayla in case you forgot). I still have the screenshots that she sent me from you of my posts and pics about her from here.

I never spoke about it to you, I just learned the lesson and kept it moving. But I can't let you speak on this like you never done it.

Hunter Jay
02-21-22, 16:16
I remember when YOU did this to me with A girl that I hooked you up with (Makayla in case you forgot). I still have the screenshots that she sent me from you of my posts and pics about her from here.

I never spoke about it to you, I just learned the lesson and kept it moving. But I can't let you speak on this like you never done it.I do not remember you hooking up with a Makayla post the screen shots right now.

Mr Swagg
02-21-22, 16:22
I do not remember you hooking up with a Makayla post the screen shots right now.There you go. Remember? I edited out phone numbers.

Hunter Jay Hunter Jay is online now.

Senior Member.

Re: Trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Swagg.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jay.

Willing to trade green eyes Jessica number for one of my regs?

973-814-.

https://m.facebook.com/greeneyes.eye...&source=result

Thanks for the hookup.

Search my posts for Makayla you will find her pics.

Her real name is Kelly.

551-333.

Treat her right and she will do the same.

Where is Makayla location is she in Paterson.

Yep.

OK thanks.

Tell her you got the # from Mike. Who do I tell green eyes gave me her #?

Jason.

Also, don't give her more than $60.

Hey Mike when was the last time you seen Makayla I contacted her Sunday July 14th we came to an agreement but when I ask her to send a picture of herself she kept making excuses claiming when she get home she'll send the picture. Does her appearance look extremely bad did the streets run her down to rock bottom she just never reply back I also told her I'll come to her place if she does not feel like coming to my place in Jersey city I told her I'll Uber her to my place and back to Paterson.

I saw her last month, her looks were fine. She stays clean. She had a head injury last year but that's not an issue. She probably just doesn't trust you yet. My suggestion pick her up and take her to a short stay the 1st time.

I saw her today her performance was not great but she does look good she kept falling a sleep and complaining it was like she want to hurry up and leave I will not see her again but thanks for sharing I will still share info with you if anyone great come my way.

No problem. I haven't seen green eyes yet.

She tried to hit me up for over $80 then wanted my to meet her in Newark at McDonald's on Clinton. (the ho stroll LOL). Do me a favor and let the board know I assisted you. I'll do the same when I get up with green eyes.

Hunter Jay
02-21-22, 16:36
There you go. Remember? I edited out phone numbers.

Hunter Jay Hunter Jay is online now.

Senior Member.

Re: Trade?

Willing to trade green eyes Jessica number for one of my regs?

973-814-.

https://m.facebook.com/greeneyes.eye...&source=result

Thanks for the hookup.

Search my posts for Makayla you will find her pics.

Her real name is Kelly.

551-333.

Treat her right and she will do the same.

Where is Makayla location is she in Paterson.

Yep.

OK thanks.

Tell her you got the # from Mike. Who do I tell green eyes gave me her #?

Jason.

Also, don't give her more than $60.

Hey Mike when was the last time you seen Makayla I contacted her Sunday July 14th we came to an agreement but when I ask her to send a picture of herself she kept making excuses claiming when she get home she'll send the picture. Does her appearance look extremely bad did the streets run her down to rock bottom she just never reply back I also told her I'll come to her place if she does not feel like coming to my place in Jersey city I told her I'll Uber her to my place and back to Paterson.

I saw her last month, her looks were fine. She stays clean. She had a head injury last year but that's not an issue. She probably just doesn't trust you yet. My suggestion pick her up and take her to a short stay the 1st time.

I saw her today her performance was not great but she does look good she kept falling a sleep and complaining it was like she want to hurry up and leave I will not see her again but thanks for sharing I will still share info with you if anyone great come my way.

No problem. I haven't seen green eyes yet.

She tried to hit me up for over $80 then wanted my to meet her in Newark at McDonald's on Clinton. (the ho stroll LOL). Do me a favor and let the board know I assisted you. I'll do the same when I get up with green eyes.I made some mistakes when I first came to this forum then learned not to make those mistakes anymore I'm sorry for making that mistake MR Swagg thought it was harmless during that time. I have no problem admitting to a mistake I thought it was ok because a streetwalker told me about this forum then a senior member told me do not show anything to chicks I pick up. I think this was four or five years ago.

Mr Swagg
02-21-22, 16:52
I made some mistakes when I first came to this forum then learned not to make those mistakes anymore I'm sorry for making that mistake MR Swagg thought it was harmless during that time. I have no problem admitting to a mistake I thought it was ok because a streetwalker told me about this forum then a senior member told me do not show anything to chicks I pick up. I think this was four or five years ago.It was 2019 but I can accept that.

FlyGuyEddie007
02-21-22, 18:22
I know for a fact one snake is in the grass is ratfel22 yes I used rat it seems Appropriate.

Tdae3377
02-22-22, 22:34
So just tossing this out here, the snitching snakes aren't always your avg monger. There are quite a few agency heads and likely pimps as well taking that info right on back to their girls. Mbv guy slipped and outright threatened me in dm's here, so just know every time someone talks about Sara or another Mbv girl that's not only going right back to them, it's informing future decisions he makes on who goes where and I know he's trying to put names to forum ids to blacklist.

LatinBoy2400
02-22-22, 23:15
It's a given that newbies and snakes try to win points with these girls like they are going to be their girlfriends and be loyal to them LOL. I've had Kelby show me and tell me that she sees what people post. Same thing with Adriana Jones. She went off on me once when I was giving everyone a heads up on how bad she was looking. Told me to go F myself LOL. Supposed to look out for each other but I guess we just keep to ourselves. Started out here listening and learning the rules as a fresh eyed newbie. Most girls also post on other sites that they see these reviews of them here.

FlyGuyEddie007
02-22-22, 23:27
It's a given that newbies and snakes try to win points with these girls like they are going to be their girlfriends and be loyal to them LOL. I've had Kelby show me and tell me that she sees what people post. Same thing with Adriana Jones. She went off on me once when I was giving everyone a heads up on how bad she was looking. Told me to go F myself LOL. Supposed to look out for each other but I guess we just keep to ourselves. Started out here listening and learning the rules as a fresh eyed newbie. Most girls also post on other sites that they see these reviews of them here.I listen to people reviews and I post good and bad ones to the best of my knowledge. I can care less what some streetwalker thinks of my bad reviews based on their actions of lack of actions. They are a business transaction!! A service provider at best.

DonTrask
03-16-22, 09:38
I listen to people reviews and I post good and bad ones to the best of my knowledge. I can care less what some streetwalker thinks of my bad reviews based on their actions of lack of actions. They are a business transaction!! A service provider at best.I too have been with providers that showed me various posts from this website and asked if it was me? Here's the thing, a simple denial was all that was needed to shut down that line of conversation. In case you have figured it out, my user name is not my real name so why would I even share my user name with her? They might think they are Sherlock Homles putting together the details but in reality, the only way they can pin stuff on you is if you share your user name. That's stupid and if you do it, then the consequences are deserved.

FuckJannies
03-16-22, 10:22
It's a given that newbies and snakes try to win points with these girls like they are going to be their girlfriends and be loyal to them LOL. I've had Kelby show me and tell me that she sees what people post. Same thing with Adriana Jones. She went off on me once when I was giving everyone a heads up on how bad she was looking. Told me to go F myself LOL. Supposed to look out for each other but I guess we just keep to ourselves. Started out here listening and learning the rules as a fresh eyed newbie. Most girls also post on other sites that they see these reviews of them here.Yea that's why I've been trying to find private discord groups. Unfortunately too many damn rats on here. It sucks man there's a lot of good info not being shared due to these snakes. I don't blame them for not sharing I've been burned a few times already by the girls seeing my reviews.

DonTrask
03-16-22, 15:05
Yea that's why I've been trying to find private discord groups. Unfortunately too many damn rats on here. It sucks man there's a lot of good info not being shared due to these snakes. I don't blame them for not sharing I've been burned a few times already by the girls seeing my reviews.I typically wait a week or two before I post so the provider can't see it the next day. I also write carefully so that the level of detail is not so precise that the provider knows it's me and only could be me. Use both strategies and you'll avoid trouble in the future.

FuckJannies
03-16-22, 15:29
I typically wait a week or two before I post so the provider can't see it the next day. I also write carefully so that the level of detail is not so precise that the provider knows it's me and only could be me. Use both strategies and you'll avoid trouble in the future.Unfortunately I like post pics and really specific info to help others out but it's done more bad than good for me. That's why I stopped posting as often and now just make generalized threads like you're saying. It sucks man there's a lot of good info out but too many rats and snakes on this site to fully share info. I still help out posters whove hooked me up through pms though.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-16-22, 17:44
I typically wait a week or two before I post so the provider can't see it the next day. I also write carefully so that the level of detail is not so precise that the provider knows it's me and only could be me. Use both strategies and you'll avoid trouble in the future.I tell a girl if they ask if I posted something I say yeah and? I don't post false stuff if she is good ill post good stuff if she is bad ill post bad I had girls (Tonya) seen my reviews and went out of her way for me to post a good review. I did but then I said will she keep up the good work or return to the old ways?

Hunter Jay
03-16-22, 20:18
I typically wait a week or two before I post so the provider can't see it the next day. I also write carefully so that the level of detail is not so precise that the provider knows it's me and only could be me. Use both strategies and you'll avoid trouble in the future.I have to post the same night I have fun with someone good or bad these girls want good reviews they have to give good service if they want to be stupid and screw up their money flow by ripping and robbing guys then they'll get the bad reviews plus bad reputation. Hiding information because a Chick will see it is not good for this forum all reports should be 100% accurate nothing left out so damn what if the bad ones get mad just cut them off and put them on the blacklist.

Mr Swagg
03-17-22, 19:57
I have to post the same night I have fun with someone good or bad these girls want good reviews they have to give good service if they want to be stupid and screw up their money flow by ripping and robbing guys then they'll get the bad reviews plus bad reputation. Hiding information because a Chick will see it is not good for this forum all reports should be 100% accurate nothing left out so damn what if the bad ones get mad just cut them off and put them on the blacklist.I think the problem is guys using this site as a bargaining chip hoping that if a girl knows she's going to get a bad review then she will give better service and that's not true. Our bargaining chip is our money not this site! These chicks don't give a shit about a review they want the money and they want to do as little for it as possible and we want them to do the most for it. Finesse is the best skill in this game. You are either going to finesse the girl or she is going to finesse you. And too many of us are being finessed. We have to stand firm on our offer and don't tolerate bullshit. The negotiations is always in your favor.

Hunter Jay
03-17-22, 21:45
I think the problem is guys using this site as a bargaining chip hoping that if a girl knows she's going to get a bad review then she will give better service and that's not true. Our bargaining chip is our money not this site! These chicks don't give a shit about a review they want the money and they want to do as little for it as possible and we want them to do the most for it. Finesse is the best skill in this game. You are either going to finesse the girl or she is going to finesse you. And too many of us are being finessed. We have to stand firm on our offer and don't tolerate bullshit. The negotiations is always in your favor.We have the funds and make the rules but I think some of the chicks care about bad reviews if they didn't they would not be mad and chasing cars down cursing guys out and throwing crap at cars and acting stupid in the middle of the street. You're 100% correct bad reviews do not make a Chick give better service but will slow down their money flow that's it. I'm thinking about hitting strolls in Camden, Philly, New York and Atlantic City need a break from Paterson, Newark and North Jersey area it's not working out to much price gouging and chicks do not look like the rate they're asking for. I'll be hunting less due to working two jobs now.

WatsDaWord
05-21-22, 23:15
Pretty comical out here tonight. Ex model Amanda out here trolling some guy who livid rn. Mean while thick krissy is being chased up VH by her bf. People out here acting up tonight. The loonies are out.

MaxDaDesi
05-22-22, 00:07
Went to P-town and was looking around and was waiting at the train track scouting for any good meat. There is this white bald dude who scooped up Colombian Nickie and one other white girl. And drove off in this SUV. Damn that white chicken looked tasty!! Sad I missed her. Then started driving again and found Laura getting high next to a black dude. New guy or bf or pimp maybe. But she asked for 40. I laughed and drove away. Found Kayla on Broadway. The super thin and tiny frame girl. Asked 20. Picked her up went to a spot finished and I dropped her back. Tipped her 5 $ more for the quick and clean job. Hit up a regular girl went to her place and chilled there. Thinking of exploring Newark. Seen good stuff there on my last trip.

WarfHead
06-10-22, 17:00
I been very thankful for all of the moderators on this board because I am the one of the long time lurker on this board. I recently see lots of reviews about these places and made me plunge into them. All I found is someone misled me to them and that really made me feel annoyed. So I finally registered as a member to speak up what's going on this board. Guess he or they is / are (a) pimp (s) of the places and try (ies) to operate the bait and system.

What I got is just a normal or less than average experience. So I totally agree about the review written by a veteran monger, RedFox2120, on June. 1st.

I see and feel what and how he felt on these shitty sites wasted his passions and expectations on this hobby.

So, here's the bottom line.

If you're a type of monger enjoying aggressive, hassling, rushing and annoying time with a facelifted old girls then Hawaii must be the perfect spot.

If you're a type of monger enjoying any damages after a long hassling haggling whatever for a lackluster FS then 365 will be wonderful junction you never ever want to miss. I guarantee.

And a special thanks for the all fake reviewers who wasted my money and time "Fu*k off!"

Hunter Jay
06-10-22, 18:20
I been very thankful for all of the moderators on this board because I am the one of the long time lurker on this board. I recently see lots of reviews about these places and made me plunge into them. All I found is someone misled me to them and that really made me feel annoyed. So I finally registered as a member to speak up what's going on this board. Guess he or they is / are (a) pimp (s) of the places and try (ies) to operate the bait and system.

What I got is just a normal or less than average experience. So I totally agree about the review written by a veteran monger, RedFox2120, on June. 1st.

I see and feel what and how he felt on these shitty sites wasted his passions and expectations on this hobby.

So, here's the bottom line.

If you're a type of monger enjoying aggressive, hassling, rushing and annoying time with a facelifted old girls then Hawaii must be the perfect spot.

If you're a type of monger enjoying any damages after a long hassling haggling whatever for a lackluster FS then 365 will be wonderful junction you never ever want to miss. I guarantee.

And a special thanks for the all fake reviewers who wasted my money and time "Fu*k off!"Go cry a river in the Hawaii section of the forum this is Paterson NJ section WTH did I just read Lmao.

DonTrask
06-10-22, 18:49
I think the problem is guys using this site as a bargaining chip hoping that if a girl knows she's going to get a bad review then she will give better service and that's not true. Our bargaining chip is our money not this site! These chicks don't give a shit about a review they want the money and they want to do as little for it as possible and we want them to do the most for it. Finesse is the best skill in this game. You are either going to finesse the girl or she is going to finesse you. And too many of us are being finessed. We have to stand firm on our offer and don't tolerate bullshit. The negotiations is always in your favor.Stop and think about this for a minute, lets just assign 100 to represent the entire mongering community in our area. Now what percentage of that group even knows about much less participates on this website? Your guess might be better than mine but I'm thinking 25% tops. What percentage of the SW's know about this site? Probably higher at 50%, again a pure guess on my part.

That's not enough to sway the SW who doesn't typically use logic in any of her daily decisions much less whether you are going to give her a good review or not. My one bit of advice is that SW's are like dogs, they can sense fear and trepidation. Show no fear, negotiate sensibly and be straightforward when you announce no money is changing hands until both parties agree that your demands will be met.

I will go so far as to tell them in the first two blocks of picking them up that if we can’t reach common ground, I'm pulling over and they can walk back to their spot. My way or the highway, its that simple.

Alvinc11
10-14-22, 01:05
There is something I find interesting many complain that the forum is dead or dying and that "mongers" should help fellow mongers.

Its come to my attention that someone has leaked what I planned to a few girls of course my name here I will be changing it soon.

I till plan to go thru with it editing the fuck out of what I post thru the exchange and finally I won't be sharing vids but will be editing them.

As snapshots (my line of work includes video editing) anyway all I can say is wow no wonder the most active members don't say much if anything.

Herb69
07-25-23, 14:50
https://onlyfans.com/emilythickerson

This is Irish Erin's current * It's slim pickins, not too many posts, no BGHC, and I get no reply even when I tip.

So now I turn to my fellow mongers to help find current and vintage porn of Totally Irish Erin.

Toronado
07-26-23, 19:10
https://onlyfans.com/emilythickerson

This is Irish Erin's current * It's slim pickins, not too many posts, no BGHC, and I get no reply even when I tip.

So now I turn to my fellow mongers to help find current and vintage porn of Totally Irish Erin.Wow. This just gave me a major throwback moment. Hope I have the right girl, but she was one of my first escort adventures. Had to be over 25 years ago. Can't even remember how we met. Backpage, Craigs, but what I do remember was an outstanding set of hooters. I actually had photos of her, but that was like 10 computers ago, so they're long lost to the ether. Really would like to see someone come up with some vintage stuff. Thanks for the post.

Herb69
07-27-23, 21:48
My first venture after my involuntary hiatus was less than fabulous. I tried again yesterday and was rewarded. Juicy Jane was better than expected. She is a well spoken, amiable young lady. She took me around the world with good skills. Head game is very good. The hotel / room was clean and decent. Her donation is reasonable. I highly recommend jane, she won't let you down.

https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-juicyjaneexperience-relax--in/055526827720I made the mistake of joining Juicy Jane's OF. Do not recommend unless these are dealmakers for you.

1. Breast reduction.

2. no makeup?

3. Letting lady moustache show.

4. Advertising ProDs with pics to match.

5. Photos with strap-on wear is her new favorite.

Herb69
07-27-23, 21:52
Sorry, forgot to add photo.

Herb69
08-01-23, 05:55
Anyone expecting new girls in town from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and more? Like for years now and it hasn't happened. No new Spanish girls.

Herb69
08-08-23, 14:12
I had a girl just talk herself out of virtual sales and any possible meets. On the way, she gave me all this dumb advice that I debunked for myself long ago. Here's the stupid shit for entertainment and for the unaware.

Her: Would you travel to South Jersey?

Me: No. I traveled to Camden last year, paid for the hotel room, and got stood up.

Her: Why would you travel without a solid meet?

Me: There are no solid meets. My ATF stood me up the night after. She was promptly cut off. If I travel to meet you for the first time, it's not a solid meet either. I don't travel.

Her: If you screen and pay a deposit is (sic) definitely is Like why would I flake? I don't want bad reviews.

Me: I had a H* break an appointment with all of these.

(Later).

Her: I'm saying with me it's for sure at that point I can't speak for others.

My long answer-Deposit is generally not recommended. It's up to your discretion to do it on how much your little head is talking and what risks you're willing to take. We know. It guarantees nothing. I have a receipt from a "well reviewed provider" for a cash payment. The service was never received.

On the other review site, mongers pass around the same AMP girls with no face pic. If you're lucky enough to find a review that stands out, it still doesn't mean anything. Rip offs and no shows are not allowed on that site. It means the girl has lots of willing writers (including herself and her helpers). It means that the girl doesn't have as many mongers with bad experiences that are willing to report them.

She later went on to run her mouth. Saying what she wanted to say was more important than having a good business deal. North Jersey scene is dead!

Herb69
09-21-23, 16:36
Short answer / Info.

https://backpagegals.com/escorts/female-escorts/williamsport-9321596

Station number: 6838.

This one cold-called me two times this week. Maybe give her a try?

Rant.

I retired completely after my last post. I haven't had a good session in years. Not looking for content or virtual services. This one texted me out of the blue. I've never seen her. I've never bought anything from her. I tried "Can I buy you a drink?" virtually through C at $h at pp. So she may be looking for free money. Sorry! I spread a bit of money out and got garbage service in return. The bank is closed!

I told her so. It felt good to be verbally rough with a provider for once. The exchange was short. That was Monday. I thought that was the last I would hear from her. She hit me up again today! (Thursday). LOL Hello! We did this already! Short exchange today. I don't know what it would take for me to come out of retirement. (Nudes / lewds would be a good start) I hope I don't hear from her again.

No posts on STG. Phone number search doesn't return any recent ads. I guess there's a reason she can't post right now. Some results are for male escort with photos. Just be aware that it may be male only or scam, Rob, LEO, etc.

FuckJannies
12-17-23, 17:07
I'm not concerned Kat q is full of BS. She is taking a small clip that is a few seconds long out of context. I have the full video and have exposed and confronted her. She has stopped harassing me and left me alone.

We all know these girls nod out during sex if they get high. And Kat Q loves to get high and cause drama.

Id be cautious around her however id be more concerned with a certain monger on here sharing private content. This all started by me sharing something that was supposed to be private to someone here on this very site. I wouldn't trust anyone on here with your personal content which is very unfortunate.

FuckJannies
12-18-23, 17:54
Doesn't seem like you have too many friends on here. It's obvious the same people you're sharing content with are the same people sending it to her. A few people. Not just one.Let this be a lesson to everyone on here about sharing content. Be careful who you trust and I'd recommend you just keep your content to yourself to avoid drama.

I'd also highly recommend we all avoid and blacklist kat q. She is beyond crazy and likes to cause alot of drama. Those that know her know how unstable she can be.

WatsDaWord
12-18-23, 18:57
Let this be a lesson to everyone on here about sharing content. Becareful who you trust and I'd recommend you just keep your content to yourself to avoid drama.

I'd also highly recommend we all avoid and blacklist kat q. She is beyond crazy and likes to cause alot of drama. Those that know her know how unstable she can be.Blacklisting someone who found out you were passing around vids of her unconscious isn't going to solve your problems. Streetwalkers have no problem giving up info on their clients just to get high. Everything you has a chance to come back and bite you in the ass.

FuckJannies
12-18-23, 21:48
Blacklisting someone who found out you were passing around vids of her unconscious isn't going to solve your problems. Streetwalkers have no problem giving up info on their clients just to get high. Everything you has a chance to come back and bite you in the ass.Bro that person got me in this mess definitely deserve a blacklisting. Feel free to disagree but them betraying my trust and getting me in this mess definitely deserves to be cut off in my book. You guys can do as you wish I'm simply warning other mongers so they can avoid issues like mine.

That content was supposed to be private and not to be shared. I'm not going around sharing their private content despite what happened. There is alot of context that is missing i dont want to get into pointless drama over some dumb junkie crying wolf. Your right like you said everything has a chance to bite you back which is why it's better to keep your content private.

One last thing that girl wasn't unconscious she was nodding out and I have the full video showing her going from being awake to nodding out. Believe her bs if you want but we mongers know these girls constantly nod and fall asleep during sex and kat q is no exception. You guys can believe whatever you want I'm not concerned over some wreckless junkie crying wolf.

I'm done talking about this issue it's pointless drama you guys can do as you wish but I'm keeping my content private from now on.

Night2
12-19-23, 12:35
Bro that person got me in this mess definitely deserve a blacklisting. Feel free to disagree but them betraying my trust and getting me in this mess definitely deserves to be cut off in my book. You guys can do as you wish I'm simply warning other mongers so they can avoid issues like mine.

That content was supposed to be private and not to be shared. I'm not going around sharing their private content despite what happened. There is alot of context that is missing i dont want to get into pointless drama over some dumb junkie crying wolf. Your right like you said everything has a chance to bite you back which is why it's better to keep your content private.

One last thing that girl wasn't unconscious she was nodding out and I have the full video showing her going from being awake to nodding out. Believe her bs if you want but we mongers know these girls constantly nod and fall asleep during sex and kat q is no exception. You guys can believe whatever you want I'm not concerned over some wreckless junkie crying wolf.

I'm done talking about this issue it's pointless drama you guys can do as you wish but I'm keeping my content private from now on.I was a big contributor on this site, giving out contact info, photos / videos, URL and cost of entertainment. The person I was sending this info to shared it with the girls who later call me informing me not to trust this person. These girls I have been messing with for a long time and build cool reputation with did not like the way this monger was talking about me, I never took there word for it till they show me pictures and chat messages I sent this person. I lost a few cool females because of it. I see the person in the chat re-posting other people experience and not his own and I warn other mongers about this person and I have not seen him post anymore but he could still be here under another account name, be safe guy when sharing I don't share photo no more and numbers even location sometime. It just take one to ruin it for everyone. Fuckjunkie I know how you feel and don't fault you for not sharing info let them go out there and put in the work. Only report on good or bad dates that it.