PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

KC Questor
03-22-09, 22:56
I've been to Europe three times, but never as a sex tourist. I don't want to step on any toes, but I guess I don't quite understand the concept of sex tourism. I mean if I want to see ladies, they're right outside my front door (and spread all over the planet, thank god). If I want to see the Palace at Versailles, the Louvre, or the Amazon rain forest, they're not exactly outside my front door.
I hope I don't offend you, Rosco, when I say that to me there is a difference between paying $50 to a 40-year old crack ho for a quickie in an hourly motel and giving $50 to a beautiful 21-year old for two hours of total GFE in a mansion. Even the $10 street girls in Colombia and the Philippines are prettier than 90% of the women I can pick up in the States.

As soon as I got home last week, I got a call from one of my favorite local girls. She is a real sweetheart and she gives me a great deal considering the class of girl she is. I pay her $200 and she usually stays with me for 2-3 hours. But I have to get a room, and we usually go out for dinner. I had a wonderful time with her this week, but I also dropped $350 for three hours. She is beautiful, but not like I can find in Colombia.

I could have either (or both) of the below girls 6-8 times for what I spent on one date with my local GF. If they were working in the States, they'd be $400 an hour girls. I don't get to spend time with $400 girls here. I do when I travel.

BowHuntMopar
03-22-09, 23:35
when I say that to me there is a difference between paying $50 to a 40-year old crack ho for a quickie in an hourly motel and giving $50 to a beautiful 21-year old for two hours of total GFE in a mansion. Even the $10 street girls in Colombia and the Philippines are prettier than 90% of the women I can pick up in the States.

Amen to that brother!!!!! Agree with you 100%.

Otter Trax
03-23-09, 02:41
I dont mean to interject but I have been reading this forum before Jackson bought it out and made it into the source it is today.

My interest was European Red Light districts. In particular, de Walle. Traveling to Netherlands since 1999 and when the proverbial half and half was about 50 guilders which translated to $28 to $32. I am quite picky but like to seek out a bargain.

There were three main RLD districts in Amsterdam. Two in Den Hague. One in Alkmaar. Two in Utrecht. One in Arhmen. One in Alkmaar. Two in Haarlem. Down in Antwerpen one. Two in Brussels.

I was last there in 2007. It seemed alot is changing. I am wondering what it is like there now but there is such culture to experience besides all that.

The latin girls do have the passion that I have not really experience by going to a Latin country. I was really pleased at their openess.

Otter

Bluffcity Guy
03-23-09, 08:09
I hope I don't offend you, Rosco, when I say that to me there is a difference between paying $50 to a 40-year old crack ho for a quickie in an hourly motel and giving $50 to a beautiful 21-year old for two hours of total GFE in a mansion. Even the $10 street girls in Colombia and the Philippines are prettier than 90% of the women I can pick up in the States.

As soon as I got home last week, I got a call from one of my favorite local girls. She is a real sweetheart and she gives me a great deal considering the class of girl she is. I pay her $200 and she usually stays with me for 2-3 hours. But I have to get a room, and we usually go out for dinner. I had a wonderful time with her this week, but I also dropped $350 for three hours. She is beautiful, but not like I can find in Colombia.

I could have either (or both) of the below girls 6-8 times for what I spent on one date with my local GF. If they were working in the States, they'd be $400 an hour girls. I don't get to spend time with $400 girls here. I do when I travel.I spent two years stationed in Subic Bay, Philippines with the US Navy. I suspect the prices nowadays are probably much, much different than they were back then (early 1980s), but when I was there you could get an overnight GFE (the quality of which would far surpass what passes for a "GFE" here and now) for around $30 or so. Add another oh, $10 or so for a good dinner if you wanted.

*sigh* If I could only relive those days knowing what I know now. Youth is wasted on the young.

Cheers,

BCG

Rosco2
03-23-09, 12:40
I hope I don't offend you, Rosco, when I say that to me there is a difference between paying $50 to a 40-year old crack ho for a quickie in an hourly motel and giving $50 to a beautiful 21-year old for two hours of total GFE in a mansion.

No offense taken, KC Questor. However, you stated I pay $50 to 40-year-old crack ho's while you pay the same amount to beautiful 21-year-olds abroad. That's not completely accurate.

I pay $50 regulary to 20-year-olds here in mid-Missouri. Here's a list of just some of the recent, beautiful 20-year-olds I've paid $50 to for Full Service:

Starla (26 years old)

Black Tiffany (23 years old, and oh so hot. She's stripper material)

White Tiffany (19-year-old hottie. Okay, I paid her $150, not $50 but that's because she advertised in the Tribune newspaper. Also stripper class).

Emily (26)

Alia (Smokin' 23 year-old Puerto Rican lady. $100 since it was the Tribune)

Kristi (24) (They don't come any hotter than Christy)

Hannah-Marie (22)

And others....

I don't want to argue with you KC. You write good reports. But kindly be accurate with the facts. There are plenty of hot 20-something ladies for $50 in Missouri :) :) - Rosco

PS: I hate to admit it, but I've spent about $5,000 on working ladies in the past year (not just street walkers). And the year before, $3,000. Normally I spend about $1,000, though, but the fun of this board the past 2 years has spurted my activity.

KC Questor
03-23-09, 15:01
No offense taken, KC Questor. However, you stated I pay $50 to 40-year-old crack ho's while you pay the same amount to beautiful 21-year-olds abroad. That's not completely accurate.
I didn't mean to suggest that you only dated 40-year-old crack ho's, but that those were the ones that *I* find when I look. You are certainly better at this than I am. Also, you are much more willing to take risks.

While lots of people have joked about Medellin being dangerous and the center of a vicious drug war, those days are long gone. Pablo Escobar is no more, and Medellin is a safe clean city where prostitution is legal. I remember your old "sig" Rosco, about prostitution being legal all over the world, but not in the US. And it's true. When I am in Costa Rica or the DR or Colombia I can meet a beautiful girl in a bar, take her to a taxi, ask him to drive us to a love motel which specifically caters to short time guests, pay her, and leave and never worry a bit about getting into trouble. As long as I make sure my dates are all of legal age, I am not breaking any laws. Brothels have business cards, and the strip clubs have set prices for sex in the back room with the dancers.

In the US, every CL girl you call is a potential sting. Every SW you pick up is subject to the scrutiny of the police. You have written frequently about the times you have visited crack houses to meet up with these women, Rosco. That's scarier to me than a trip to any Dominican bordello or Colombian no-tell motel.

KC Questor
03-23-09, 15:17
I spent two years stationed in Subic Bay, Philippines with the US Navy. I suspect the prices nowadays are probably much, much different than they were back then (early 1980s), but when I was there you could get an overnight GFE (the quality of which would far surpass what passes for a "GFE" here and now) for around $30 or so. Add another oh, $10 or so for a good dinner if you wanted.
While Subic and Olongapo are very different now, you'd be surprised at how little the prices have changed. Most of the action has moved to Angeles City and of course Manila, but there is still a lot going on at the former base.

Typical barfine is about 1200-1500 pesos, and that is for long time (all night). That's US$25-30. You can tip the girl in the morning if she did a good job, but 500 pesos is more than adequate. And once you get a few numbers you can call the girl directly (as you said, they speak English) and avoid the bar's cut of the barfine. Once you know a girl, a long time date is well under $30. If the girl thinks she has a shot at getting married, many of them will see you for 500 pesos ($10)

Tomcat415
03-23-09, 23:08
I saw Jessi’s ad (ad # 1086657995)come up on Craigslist and I remembered her from when she came through town last year, although last year she was a blonde, but who could forget that body (see attached pic)? I missed hooking up with her last year so this time I was more proactive and called her right up on Saturday the 21st to break-the-ice and see how long she would be in town for. She picked up and was very friendly. I told her I was looking for an hour date for Monday evening the 23rd. She said to call me back Sunday evening or early Monday morning to reserve the appointment time that I wanted on Monday. I called her back on Sunday and we talked for a bit and she said to call back Monday morning to set the appointment. I called her back Monday morning and set the appointment for 07:30pm that evening with the stipulation that I call her at 06:30pm to confirm. I called at 06:30pm and she told me to drive out to the airport and get off on Lindbergh and call her again when I did and she would give me further instructions to her hotel (she wouldn’t tell me where she was staying). Okay, so I drive all the way out from Collinsville Illinois to the airport (about 40 mins), get off onto Lindbergh, pull over to the side and call her at 07:15pm only to get no answer. Hmmm? No idea where to go so I leave a voicemail message and just sit waiting for a callback. Fortunately I didn’t have to wait but a couple of minutes and she calls me back. I tell her I’m on Lindbergh and ask her where I should go next. She then tells me she’s on another call and for me to sit tight and she’ll call me right back. What? So I pull out onto Lindbergh and troll the area for hotels. There’s the Ramada, Embassy Suites, Extended Stay America and a couple of others. Hell she could be anywhere. I’m waiting but there’s no callback. It’s now 07:35 so I call her back, get no answer and leave another voicemail. Finally at 07:40 she calls me back. I say "Hi it’s T, I’m on Lindbergh waiting for you to tell me where to go next. So where are you at? " To which she replies "I’m at the airport. Where are you? " I then say "I’m at the airport too, on Lindbergh like you told me to be. Where do I go next? " Then she gets a little strange by responding "you’re at the airport? Do you have an appointment? What are you doing here? " What the? I’m not sure how to respond to that so I say "ahhh, I’m confused, I’m your 07:30. " I never got to finish my sentence as she then hung up on me! What the? I try to call her back, but now she doesn’t answer. I leave a couple of voicemails reminding her of who I was and why I was there but still no answer. Finally after waiting about 10 mins it was obvious that she got weird on me and wasn’t going to call me back. Then I started to get a little steamed. I drove all the way out from Collinsville only to get stood up by her damn near at her door. I wasted my gas, wasted my time, Mr Happy was now not so happy! If she wanted to stand me up she could have done me the favor at 06:30pm when I called to confirm before I left Collinsville! The only positive out the whole experience was that at least she didn’t get any of my cash and a good thing too as I was ready to give her $$ for an hour of her time. I don’t know what got into her at the last moment but if you are considering giving Jessi a call temper your expectations with what happened to me tonight.

Good luck!

Bill Bradsky
03-24-09, 11:45
I saw Jessi’s ad (ad # 1086657995)come up on Craigslist I drove all the way out... only to get stood up by her damn near at her door. I wasted my gas, wasted my time, Mr Happy was now not so happy!
Good luck!

TC,

That is what I hate about the "two call" system. Providers use it in case they get a better offer. Do you think they'd be willing to do that on an out call?

For the record, the Jessi you are referring to travels a lot and uses the phone number 414-690-833x

Rosco2
03-24-09, 23:36
I saw a lot of police last week in St. Louis. On the Penn stroll, 2 officers were standing next to a parked brown car that had all 4 doors wide open, the back trunk open, and even the engine hood open. I guess they were searching the car for condoms--I dunno [Lol]. Unsettling that they were doing this smack dab in the middle of the stroll because I had just picked up WSW Kelly minutes earlier a couple blocks south of where the cops were. We were not in the cops' line of sight. Kelly is 27 years old, a large girl with a very attractive face. I just loved her face and had to pick her up. Such a pretty smile too. Very laid back, friendly lady. She has dark hair, hazel eyes, 3 kids, and D-sized breasts with lots of nice satellite bumps around the nipples. She said she got the areola bumps after having the kids.

I also ran into cops while cruising the East Side stroll. In fact, they had some words for me, which you can read about in the Brooklyn, Illinois forum at this link (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=786661&highlight=Andrea#post786661). - Rosco

Fred C
03-27-09, 08:53
Yesterday I was on Broadway about a mile west of Grand and was sitting at red light when a green Pontiac G6 pulled up in the right lane an did a roll through and again at the next light which was right across the intersection (I'm not from the area, it was a weird intersection across from a bicycle shop) I got a glimpse of the driver, a chick with a blond pony tail. Then a few seconds later I heard sirens and then in the left turn lane comes a black Grand Prix with a light bar on the dash, behind that a black pickup with the driver placing a light bar on the dash then, a grey Jeep Cherokee with a light bar on the dash. I thought they were probably after the G6. A few blocks ahead in a parking lot the blond had some thugs on the ground with her weapon drawn and the rest of the crew were cuffing them in a robust manner. With undercover vehicles like that you have to really be cautious.

Vfive
03-28-09, 00:14
I've been on Grand sin e six even tried Gravois there's slim to no pickings. All their are are BSW and bbw. I'm tired of BSW and I had one too many bbw as of late.

Where else is it dry or not dry?

Tomcat415
03-31-09, 13:46
Remember Dianna P aka Marsha W? I had an enjoyable experience with her back in '06 but hadn't seen her since. Use to see her ads every now and then up until about a year ago and then she just kind of "disappeared. " I just assumed that she got out of the biz and retired or something. Anyway, I was cleaning out old numbers in my "special" phone when I came to her number. I really had a great time with her so I decided to give it a try before I deleted it just to see what happened. As I dialed the number I fully expected it to be disconnected or something, but to my surprise Dianna actually answered the phone. She told me that she goes by Cecilia now. We chatted for a bit and she told that she works almost exclusively out of her website cecilia69 dot com. After we hung up I checked it out. Back in '06 I think Dianna use to work part-time and had a high but somewhat reasonable rate of 1. 5 for an hour of her time. After checking out her website it seems that Dianna has gone big time. Talk about inflation. Her rates have really gone up. I'm not knocking her, she is an extremely enjoyable and fun person to spend an hour with. I was just hoping that her rates didn't shoot up so much. Pretty much out of my league now, but for all you high rollers out there you could certainly do a lot worse than to spend an hour with this great girl.

TC

Bill Bradsky
03-31-09, 19:22
Remember Dianna P aka Marsha W? Back in '06 I think Dianna use to work part-time and had a high but somewhat reasonable rate of 1. 5 for an hour of her time. After checking out her website it seems that Dianna has gone big time. Talk about inflation. Her rates have really gone up.

TC

Yes, I remember her.

So as she gets older she raises her rates? Good luck with that plan.

You can spend the night with her or fly and spend a week having a ball. Same price. Pretty simple choice.

Bill20
04-01-09, 18:05
Yea, I saw her on a regular basis for a while & she only charged me $ for an hour plus including MSOG. Great BBBJ & tits. Very enthusiastic, very GFE. I remember once we met at the Ivy for a nooner & she got into the BBBJ that I couldn't hold back & CIM. I really wanted a f*ck & she felt alittle bad she rushed me into it so she said, lets meet here after dinner like 7pm. Sure I said. That evening we went at it for 2-3 hours, watching TV in between & then showering together. She was in no hurry to go home. I started to offer a tip and she said forget it, she had fun & let's do it again sometime. Only negative is that never fully shaved her pussy so it could get a little nubby. LOL

Now I look at her website and man she is way out of my range. Maybe she does it for folks out near where she lives & new guys. Wonder if she would drop for an old client? Probably not. Erika used to be 80-100 and now she's much higher; the only change there is that she'll do cbj now.

Well so goes the the answer to What is the price? WTMWB (whatever the market willbare) I wish all of them gook luck.

Remember Dianna P aka Marsha W? I had an enjoyable experience with her back in '06 but hadn't seen her since. Use to see her ads every now and then up until about a year ago and then she just kind of "disappeared. " I just assumed that she got out of the biz and retired or something. Anyway, I was cleaning out old numbers in my "special" phone when I came to her number. I really had a great time with her so I decided to give it a try before I deleted it just to see what happened. As I dialed the number I fully expected it to be disconnected or something, but to my surprise Dianna actually answered the phone. She told me that she goes by Cecilia now. We chatted for a bit and she told that she works almost exclusively out of her website cecilia69 dot com. After we hung up I checked it out. Back in '06 I think Dianna use to work part-time and had a high but somewhat reasonable rate of 1. 5 for an hour of her time. After checking out her website it seems that Dianna has gone big time. Talk about inflation. Her rates have really gone up. I'm not knocking her, she is an extremely enjoyable and fun person to spend an hour with. I was just hoping that her rates didn't shoot up so much. Pretty much out of my league now, but for all you high rollers out there you could certainly do a lot worse than to spend an hour with this great girl.

TC

Tomcat415
04-04-09, 09:45
BHM,

I've been trying to send you a PM but it keeps getting sent back because you're apparently over your mailbox limit. Tried a couple of times and it gets the same results. Just a friendly reminder that its time to do a little housekeeping and clean out the mailbox in case you didn't notice that your mailbox was full.

Thnks,

TC

Rosco2
04-04-09, 13:15
St. Louis doctor accused in drugs-for-sex case

The Associated Press

FARMINGTON, Mo. -- A St. Louis podiatrist is accused of trying to exchange prescription drugs for sex.

St. Francois County Prosecutor Wendy Wexler Horn on Wednesday charged 49-year-old Dave Dai Quang Pham with distribution of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and a misdemeanor, patronizing prostitution.

Pham was arrested last month at a motel in Bonne Terre.

Pham did not have a listed attorney, and his phone number was unlisted.

========================

This doctor should have just used money. Now he's got felonies to contend with, instead of just a misdemeanor. - Rosco

BowHuntMopar
04-04-09, 22:52
Two buddies just came back from CR. They brought back pics just to piss me off. OMG!!! Time for me to fly & add another stamp to the well worn passport again!!! Casino Del Rey in San Jose is incredible!!! Last time there, met some instructor for a computer parts manufacturer which has a plant down there & is there once a month training the locals. Always brings a different SMOKIN' HOT LOCAL GAL to his room for an overnight session. So, the next time you boot up your PC, think about the employee in San Jose you're helping out with on this hobby. The freaking company said they wanted to house him in a 4 star hotel downtown for his safety, but informed his boss that he wants to save the company money by staying at the Sportsman's Lodge. What a loyal employee!!!! If they only knew.....

Hi Tomcat - Sorry about not being able to receive any e-mails. Just deleted some so now can get PMs.

Searay460
04-05-09, 22:32
I go for 7-10 days per month and have been doing so for 3 years. Once you go south, you will be ruined forever. Only better places are Thailand and Rio.

Bluffcity Guy
04-06-09, 05:36
Two buddies just came back from CR. They brought back pics just to piss me off. OMG!!! Time for me to fly & add another stamp to the well worn passport again!!! Casino Del Rey in San Jose is incredible!!! Last time there, met some instructor for a computer parts manufacturer which has a plant down there & is there once a month training the locals. Always brings a different SMOKIN' HOT LOCAL GAL to his room for an overnight session. So, the next time you boot up your PC, think about the employee in San Jose you're helping out with on this hobby. The freaking company said they wanted to house him in a 4 star hotel downtown for his safety, but informed his boss that he wants to save the company money by staying at the Sportsman's Lodge. What a loyal employee!!!! If they only knew.....My guess is that as long as it's saving them money and it's at the employee's request, they're not going to rock the boat if they find out, unless it's going to cause them bad publicity.

Cheers,

BCG

Nsa Stl
04-10-09, 01:42
Bowhunt, You make us all very jealous with your trips down south. Damn, I have to get some time off, and get down there.

NSASTL

Two buddies just came back from CR. They brought back pics just to piss me off. OMG!!! Time for me to fly & add another stamp to the well worn passport again!!! Casino Del Rey in San Jose is incredible!!! Last time there, met some instructor for a computer parts manufacturer which has a plant down there & is there once a month training the locals. Always brings a different SMOKIN' HOT LOCAL GAL to his room for an overnight session. So, the next time you boot up your PC, think about the employee in San Jose you're helping out with on this hobby. The freaking company said they wanted to house him in a 4 star hotel downtown for his safety, but informed his boss that he wants to save the company money by staying at the Sportsman's Lodge. What a loyal employee!!!! If they only knew.....

Hi Tomcat - Sorry about not being able to receive any e-mails. Just deleted some so now can get PMs.

So Ill Bill
04-12-09, 13:28
It's a great day for sports in my house. Go Tiger, Go Cards and Go Blues. I hope evrybody has a great day with your families or whoever you choose to spend it with.

So. Ill. Bill

TheDangPenguin
04-13-09, 16:43
Saw the two girls at the link below, named Christy and Amber. I have been searching for a certain fetish that these two finally fullfilled. FS is on the menu, but the activity enjoy was a two girl BBBHCIM with a Cswap! Intense, cost is 1. 70. Service and BBBJ was superb with turn taking and dual time. You must go.

Websites and phone in ad. Message if you want more details.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1120090421.html

Bluffcity Guy
04-14-09, 06:48
Saw the two girls at the link below, named Christy and Amber. I have been searching for a certain fetish that these two finally fullfilled. FS is on the menu, but the activity enjoy was a two girl BBBHCIM with a Cswap! Intense, cost is 1. 70. Service and BBBJ was superb with turn taking and dual time. You must go.

Websites and phone in ad. Message if you want more details.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1120090421.htmlThe two of them also have websites (mentioned in the CL ad):

http://ambereyes.myescortpage.com/
http://christylove36dd.myescortpage.com/

and a presence on several Yahoo adult groups.

Cheers,

bcg

Mr Grinch
04-14-09, 14:19
Hi mongers. I am visiting STL late this week and would appreciate a reference on a petite spinner. PM me please...senior members.

Thanks!
MG

Mister Quick
04-16-09, 09:27
35 year old David, a former Wellston police officer, has been charged with corruption by a public servant, patronizing a prostitute and felony drug delivery. David, of Collinsville, allegedly used his position to gain sexual favors, according to the warrant. He allegedly paid for sex and later gave heroin to a prostitute. He was fired in January after his arrest. He also faces federal charges of making and possessing counterfeit currency and forging the seal of a federal agency.

Tech
04-18-09, 09:44
I had an interesting encounter yesterday at of all places, the parking lot of Bass Pro Shop in St. Charles. I went there with a friend of mine to look at hand guns. If you haven’t been out shopping for guns, everything you see on the news about a run on guns and ammo is correct. Anyway, I parked my truck on the east end of the parking lot. As I am about to get out a dark blue four door Ford with a cracked windshield whips in next to me and almost takes my door off. Thank god I saw it coming in my side mirror as I was opening my door and quickly got back in. The driver, a health size women, gets out and couldn’t stop saying how sorry she was. OK, for some of you she may have been on the fat side. For me she looked good and had a very cute face. I thought there was some pretty good eye contact going on and a lot of smiling, but didn’t think too much of it at the time. I told her not to worry about it and went into Bass Pro with my friend. I couldn’t stop thinking about the way she was looking at me as we walked across the parking lot. After we went in, I told my friend I forgot something and had to go back out to my truck. I stayed in my truck for a couple of minutes when the lady returned. I tried not to be too obvious about watching her, but I guess she still noticed. She walked over to my truck and apologized again. I found out that she was dropping off an application at one of the businesses in the area. I got her phone number and agreed to go for lunch sometime next week. She promised to make up for all most running over me. I guess I will find out just how bad she feels about all most hitting me?

Hopefully there will be more to come!

Turbo Pwr
04-18-09, 15:37
35 year old David, a former Wellston police officer, has been charged with corruption by a public servant, patronizing a prostitute and felony drug delivery. David, of Collinsville, allegedly used his position to gain sexual favors, according to the warrant. He allegedly paid for sex and later gave heroin to a prostitute. He was fired in January after his arrest. He also faces federal charges of making and possessing counterfeit currency and forging the seal of a federal agency.

I wish I could say "I'm Surprised! " Not really. This crap goes on in the east on a constant basis. People are people, regardless of their profession.

Max 00
04-18-09, 19:51
Have any of you been to visit.

Sweetvanilla is she worth it.

Joshme
04-19-09, 13:56
Have any of you been to visit.

Sweetvanilla is she worth it.I haven't seen her myself, but she's got a pretty good rep in the area.

She changed the name she went by about a year ago so she may have many other reviews under her old name.

Amberlynn
04-20-09, 02:29
Hopefully I'm allowed to responde here. Yes I did have to change my name due to a family issue about a year ago. All my reviews under my old name are on the sweetvanilla site.

Luv Fkemall
04-20-09, 15:09
Do go to the EROS Site - it's infected with the Trojan Fake Virus Alert. I got it and had to reformat!!I got it also from EROS last Tuesday. My fix it program stopped the pop ups but i could not get rid of the program itself. my IT guy had to remove virus. Sucks!

Pedro40
04-21-09, 09:33
I wanted to say Hello, to all. I have been a lurker for some time on this site now. I have been going back and reading all of the posts on topics that interest me. So much information here. I am a member of a few of the "local" sites. I look forward to actively participating in this forum as well.

Rosco2
04-21-09, 12:47
I was in St. Louis from Thursday afternoon to Monday afternoon, checking out the merchants' wares, especially the ladies' underwears. Oh, I liked what I saw. Lotsa fine merchandise ;-)

I had a fantastic time with a sweet lady inside the VIP Room at Wise Guys ($50 to the house plus $150 to the lady for 30 minutes). This lady was well worth the $200 total, although I hate to pay that much for a half-hour session. Still I left completely satisfied with her service. It left a smile on my face and a skip in my walk.

All together I was intimate with 6 ladies during the 4 days I was in St. Louis. They ranged in age from 20 to mid-50's. I met a fabulous new East Side street walker that gives one helluva BBBJcim. I'll write about her in the Brooklyn, Illinois forum. - Rosco

BowHuntMopar
04-22-09, 01:19
Read today that axxhole is a med student. I think he deserves the DEATH SENTENCE. No one should treat a lady like that especially a beautiful lady that has already been forced to lay on her back to make a living.

More info on this link:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090422/ap_on_re_us/us_craigslist_killing

I've been a hobbiest for many years (even before the internet existed) and have known & became friends with numerous ladies in this tough business. Some of the ladies have told me how some hobbiests are real axxholes. They treat the lady like a third class citizen just because she has resorted to making money in the world's oldest profession.

Let me tell you, no woman wants to be in this business. She is only in it for one reason & it isn't to meet strange men. A word of advice, next time you see a provider, treat her how you would want to be treated. Both of you will feel better as a result of you being a decent human being.

I've been dealing with some private issues recently and it's pretty sad how even a "senior" member of another local board treated a provider I know like a piece of meat. Won't get into any details but next time there's a "meet & greet" or a "private party", don't let the fancy clothes fool you. A axxhole is still a axxhole even if he's a "senior member" with a suit & tie. Those of you who know me also know that I've got too many other hobbies to deal with the "drama" & NUMEROUS COMPLETELY INCONSEQUENTIAL POSTINGS on the local boards. No PM please regarding this issue.

Theeb 32
04-23-09, 16:44
Any one know what happened to Abrasplayground?

The Mark
04-24-09, 03:18
Any one know what happened to Abrasplayground?
I just looked, and it`s still there. I read a posting dated 4-24-09.

The Mark
04-24-09, 03:38
Any one know what happened to Abrasplayground?I just looked at it, read a post dated 4-24-09.

Psychodad
04-24-09, 11:54
She's actively on Backpage and CL.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/Results?layout=detailed&section=4381&keyword=abra&category=4443

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1134711720.html

pDad

Luv Fkemall
04-24-09, 13:37
Any one know what happened to Abrasplayground?I read on another site that her web page was sending out same virus that Eros was last week. Web page could be down for repairs.

Willie177
04-24-09, 19:01
Any one know what happened to Abrasplayground?They just had a glitch on the server, nothing else. It is back.

Mature Dude
04-25-09, 17:36
Anyone had any experience with east-side dancers who meet outside the club?

Got a phone number from Candy at Kitty's today.

Max 00
04-27-09, 17:05
Has anyone had any dealings with this one.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1142308070.html

Rugger115
04-27-09, 23:50
I had a session with her last summer. 2 for hour. She lives in bellville at the time in a dump of apt. But safe area. She is a ftiendly older gal. Pics are her from abiut 10 years ago. Still has great set of tits and is willing to please. Had a good time and would probably see her again.

Tazman12
04-28-09, 10:46
No but she is on my list to do, if you find out anything please let me know. She has been on CL foe quite some time, very nice tits.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1142308070.html

Hrny Oldman
04-28-09, 11:03

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1142308070.htmlShe has been around a while and is from Belleville, IL I was told that she is a bit older than her pic's appear.

Rktone
04-28-09, 16:53
Saw her as my first encounter of any kind. Decent area over in Belleville, place very dumpy tho, visit was late at night parked across street and followed her light she had in window. Pics are not even close to today's appearance tho. Had a newbie with her that night had choice chose other. It was ok at best, would not repeat, have not repeated, was about 2 yrs ago now.

Buttho
04-28-09, 22:58
She has been around a while and is from Belleville, IL I was told that she is a bit older than her pic's appear.
Her name is Stevie or at least it was. Nice lady in Belliville area. Large chest and tight pus. Price was right for half hour f/s.

Let us know if you go.

B

Rosco2
04-29-09, 06:37
Does anyone know anything about a bar on South Grand named Mickie's? I understand fun shenanigans used to go on there, similar to a few of the Alton area bars. - Rosco

BowHuntMopar
04-29-09, 23:54
Just saw Ciara (CL) today at about 4pm. 314-744-XXXX. Great girl, very pleasant easy going personality, very pretty face, 23, blond. $2. Face 8.5, body 8, performance 9.5. Tatoo on LH leg. Informed her of this websight & a couple of local forums. Treat her nice & be a gentleman. She's a keeper.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1146905459.html

Rosco2
04-30-09, 07:47
Welcome Ciara! It sounds like you treated BowHunt very well. You're our kind of provider :-)

You can post your ad in the Escort Classifieds section here free of charge, unlike Craig's List.

This is the best site in St. Louis, in part because there's much less censorship here than other sites.

You can also post as many photographs here as you like. No other site can make that boast. The photo gallery at USAsexGuide is truly huge, and dwarves the photo galleries of other boards. Even TER can't compare photo-wise. Our fearless leader Jackson thinks outside-the-box and has allowed anyone to upload as many photographs as they like. Individuals can upload photos to their heart's content. TER doesn't allow any photographic uploads; TER just allows links to photos on other sites--how sub-par is that compared to USAsexGuide? Very sub-par.

Anyway, we hope you have lots of fun here Ciara. Great to have you in St. Louis :)

Tech
04-30-09, 08:37
I finally hooked up with the lady I met out side of Bass Pro. Did lunch at Pasta House and had desert at her place. Nice lady, but no pro. She must have thought she was a dog, because that was the only position she wanted to do it in. She is just a bored house wife that was looking for something to do. Although she wasn’t the best I have ever had, she did boost my confidence when it comes to picking some body up. Good opportunity to improve my skills. Not a big thing for you old-pros, but something I need to work on. Also shows that you never know where an opportunity may present its self.

Stl Cokolosh
04-30-09, 11:59
Was curious if anyone has seen Jennifer she posts on BP and CL.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1131799067.html

Dayplaywithu
04-30-09, 14:11
Nice job Tech.

I guess I will start cruising that parking lot!

I finally hooked up with the lady I met out side of Bass Pro. Did lunch at Pasta House and had desert at her place. Nice lady, but no pro. She must have thought she was a dog, because that was the only position she wanted to do it in. She is just a bored house wife that was looking for something to do. Although she wasn’t the best I have ever had, she did boost my confidence when it comes to picking some body up. Good opportunity to improve my skills. Not a big thing for you old-pros, but something I need to work on. Also shows that you never know where an opportunity may present its self.

Mister100
04-30-09, 22:22
Anyone had any experience with east-side dancers who meet outside the club?

Got a phone number from Candy at Kitty's today.Congratulations.

You the man!

That kind of info gets people fired.

Wise up, dude.

Bluffcity Guy
05-01-09, 16:17

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1131799067.htmlI'd subscribed to the "newsletter" on her website.

On 4/29 this was the complete contents of her newsletter:
out of business, having jasons baby, i think, maybe its yours. who knows....could be anybodies, who wants to claim it? The "maybe it's yours" sent to her newsletter subscribers (I assume many of whom are her clients) makes my eyebrows raise, not least of which because the implication is that she was giving BBFS to at least some of her clients.

Needless to say I canceled that subscription and scratched her off the list of providers to see when I get to STL (fortunately for me, quite a few ladies ahead of her on that list).

Cheers,

BCG

Larks Tongue
05-03-09, 00:29
So you think you're fooling management by leaving out the name but saying what guys usually say "i was at kitty's at around three wednesday and there were only four girls on and three were fat. the only fit one was - fill in the blank - and we went private and yada yada". mister 100, you're being harsh and you're stupid if you really think the managers of these joints dont know whats going on in their place.

I have heard from one of the MK's girls that Humprey knows what's going on and doesn't care as long as he gets his money and that LE doesn't hassle him. I can't say that is true but it appears that the majority of clubs in that area have some sort of extras going on in the V.I.P.

Member #4228
05-03-09, 02:04
I have heard from one of the MK's girls that Humprey knows what's going on and doesn't care as long as he gets his money and that LE doesn't hassle him. I can't say that is true but it appears that the majority of clubs in that area have some sort of extras going on in the V.I.P.

I have yet to find a club on the East side where extras were not offered. A few actually surprised me. From personal experience, Hollywood and Centerfolds are the "cleanest" and currently get most of my business. Not that I have a problem with extras, I don't ... just lately I have not been hunting for it. As odd as that sounds.

PS... Candy has been handing out her number for at least the last two years I have been aware of her. She has had and I suspect has picked up some mean addictions, she WILL take your money. Not maybe WILL. She has some dragons to feed and they are always hungry. She is cute however and I dreamed once apon a time of getting a mean deep throat from her in some cheap motel somewhere. However caveat emptor on this one fellas as I am sure some of you know.

Luv Fkemall
05-06-09, 21:56

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1131799067.htmlJust read on another site where she ripped a guy off!! STL**p

Rosco2
05-07-09, 15:30
Earlier we mentioned that our fallen bretheren, "Phil Anderer76," was arrested for a prostitution-related offense about a year-and-a-half ago. So I'm posting the following message:

Employers or background check companies do not have access to FBI or Interpol info.

Hargow, I enjoy reading your reports, but I gotta disagree here. According to Dale Carson, author of the excellent book "Arrest-Proof Yourself," employers do have access to FBI info about arrests.

Here's a quote from Page 121 of "Arrest-Proof Yourself" (available at Amazon.com):

"Banks, other private businesses, and many governmental agencies have, by federal law, been granted access to the NCIC (National Crime Information Center) run by the FBI. All adult arrests, including those for which charges are dropped, and many juvenile arrests are recorded by the NCIC.

"The NCIC is the backbone of the electronic plantation. Once there, you have a life sentence that bars you from working in financial institutions, even if your arrest is not recorded on the data servers of the World Wide Web." [End Quote]

Dale Carson's book is copyrighted 2007 (two years ago), and is probably accurate. Hargow, what's the source for your statement above? By the way, Dale was a Miami police officer who set Florida records for felony arrests. He later became an FBI field agent. Today, he works on the other side as a criminal defense attorney.

Also, local and state laws allowing for the expungement of certain misdemeanor arrest records are nice, but these local and state laws have no jurisdiction over federal law, federal agencies, and federal resources like the NCIC computers. The local and state laws also don't address private databases owned by information-gathering companies. - Rosco

================================

PS: Another thing Dale Carson mentions is your arrest is uploaded to the FBI-run NCIC computers almost instantly after your arrest is made.

There may be one way to avoid the claws of the NCIC, but Dale's writing is a little vague on this. He seems to say in another part of the book that if you are issued a "Notice To Appear" or issued a "Penal Citation" instead of being formally "Arrested," you may avoid being uploaded into the NCIC computers, but only IF charges against you are dropped, or you are not convicted. However, if you are formally arrested, you'll still be in the NCIC's computers even if charges are later dropped and even if you are not convicted.

Incidentally, a "Notice To Appear" is different than a "Penal Citation," and both are different than an "Arrest." Dale Carson wrote a great book. It's highly recommended.

As Carson says, the best thing you can do if a police officer is about to arrest you for a petty offense like soliciting prostitution is to ask, beg, and cry for a penal citation or a notice to appear. But even then, you may not escape the digital clutches of the NCIC. - Rosco

Muffin Lover
05-08-09, 14:16
Just read on another site where she ripped a guy off!! STL**pYes, message me for details.

ML

Muffin Lover
05-08-09, 14:18

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1131799067.htmlYes, message for details.

Crownedprince
05-08-09, 23:38
Are there any female providers in the stl area that are completely unshaved and natural? I know its weird but I am looking for one.

Rosco2
05-11-09, 10:23
Just a quick reminder to the newbies:

Don't forget to check the Brooklyn, Illinois and the Washington Park, Illinois forums, too. There are a whole lotta posts there, too. Whole lotta. - Rosco

Theeb 32
05-11-09, 12:05
Are there any female providers in the stl area that are completely unshaved and natural? I know its weird but I am looking for one.I have not seen one in a long time!

Pedro40
05-13-09, 12:21
I have not seen one in a long time!If I recall correctly, SexySarah is a aunatural Provider.

I think she even advertises it in her ads or website.

Rosco2
05-13-09, 13:46
Thank you for the suggestion. Just finished the book and it seems to play quite well with the 22 rules. I advise for all mongers. Play safe! ==
Dr. Tardis, I'm glad you enjoyed the book "Arrest-Proof Yourself". There's so much good information in it.

Another book I like is called "You & The Police" by Kenneth Royce (a.k.a. Boston T. Party). Although Royce seems kind of wacky and I wouldn't listen to half his advice in Chapters 5 and 6 (it directly contradicts both Dale Carson in Arrest-Proof Yourself and Barry Cooper in Never Get Busted Again, a DVD), Royce does provide lots of good suggestions in his book for preparing yourself for the inevitable police stops. - Rosco
============================

By the way, if you're the kind of person (a man or a woman / a hobbyist or a provider) who reads just one book a year (or no books a year), I recommend reading Arrest-Proof Yourself first, before You & The Police.

This one little 10-dollar book could save you $5,000 in legal fees, and keep you out of jail :)

Scuuze
05-13-09, 14:13
A long time ago I got arrested(had nothing to do with mongering). I got a suspended imposition of sentence and 6 months probation. I recently applied for a part-time job and the employer asked about the arrest because they ran a check on the FBI/NCIC system.

Scuuze

Vfive
05-13-09, 18:34
What's your guy's opinions on Craiglist and removing erotic services?
Will backpage follow suit? Either way you just need a good and 100 dollar call girl now and then. Know what I mean?

-V

Amberlynn
05-14-09, 09:14
I did a duo with her last night and yes she is natural down there.

Sarah is an awesome person to spend some time with, you'll enjoy her.

Rosco2
05-14-09, 11:12
Fellas, don't fret. Working ladies will still be advertising on Craig's List even after the "Erotic Services" section is removed for good in a week. Craig's List agreed with the attorneys general to close down the Erotic Services section, but Craig's List has opened a new category called "Adult Services." You can find the link for Adult Services right by the link for Erotic Services.

The difference between the new Adult Services section and the old Erotic Services section is ads placed into Adult Services will be screened manually by Craig's List personnel before appearing in the section. This means overtly obvious sex-for-pay ads will be rejected, but less overt ads are fine. It's a free speech issue, and adult services are perfectly legal (for example, modeling). Just don't be too obvious with photos and descriptions. For example, bikini photos appear to be fine. Totally naked photos may not be. Spell the word "come" as "come" and not "cum."

The Adult Services section for St. Louis is already open and already has about 20 ads placed into it. Another difference is the cost of ads has risen from $5 to $10, but renewals of ads will stay at $5.

Recent news reports have made it appear as if the Attorneys General won, but really Craig's List won, not the Attorneys General ;)

But why pay money to advertise adult services? Ads can be placed at USAsexGuide for free, and they won't expire or require a $5 renewal fee. And you can upload as many photos as you like. - Rosco

Casab69
05-14-09, 17:03
Just read on another site where she ripped a guy off!! STL**pHi Gents,

Not a newbie but had a handle change. Saw this thread on Jennifer and had to post.

About Jennifer.

I saw her in April. No problems at all. In fact a real nice gal, had a very affordible 2 hr appointment and a lot on the menu. FS was covered and she insisted. Probably one of my more positive experiences in St. Louis, real good attitude, very laid back and open minded.

There are lots of Jennifer's so I wonder if this is the one referred to, but its kind of hard to believe.

Just got a note today saying that she is back in back in biz. I would recommend her.

Here is her note

"back in business, false alarm. Now I am really horney, call me now. $125. 00 super orgasim special.   call me now jennifer 314-303-1928"

Her site is sexyandsweet. Escortsite.com.

Try her and be good to her boys.

Mi Casa Tu Casa

Bluffcity Guy
05-15-09, 05:18
Hi Gents,

Not a newbie but had a handle change. Saw this thread on Jennifer and had to post.

About Jennifer.

I saw her in April. No problems at all. In fact a real nice gal, had a very affordible 2 hr appointment and a lot on the menu. FS was covered and she insisted. Probably one of my more positive experiences in St. Louis, real good attitude, bery laid back and open minded.

There are lots of Jennifer's so I wonder if this is the one referred to, but its kind of hard to believe.The guy on the other site says it is the same "Jennifer" (he saw her pics on her website).

Take that for whatever it's worth.

Cheers,

BCG

Casab69
05-15-09, 10:02
Are there any female providers in the stl area that are completely unshaved and natural? I know its weird but I am looking for one.I think that there are several of us who are in your camp Prince. I would love for ladies to be more natural (ok no threads on the pro/con shaving thing! Its a personal pref and could get out of hand.). I'll have to see SexySarah and if you find any others let me know.

Also ladies who read the board. There is a demand for this (hint hint)

Mi casa tu casa

Bonerfide
05-15-09, 20:11
Sarah's latest reviews on other sites state that she is now trimmed. She did use to say that she was all natural and untrimmed. Most guys polled say they like at least some personal grooming over natural.

Chad29
05-15-09, 21:38
I've just got to ask, this chick is smokin' hot & listed at $100 for 1/2 hour.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1166991101.html

Thanks,

Chad

Country Boy #3
05-16-09, 00:09
I've just got to ask, this chick is smokin' hot & listed at $100 for 1/2 hour.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/1166991101.html

Thanks,

Chad
Very hot picture, but is definitely fake.

Vfive
05-16-09, 11:17
Who is this Sexy Sarah? Does she a website?

Fill me in on any info.

You guys have if you can

Jamesj
05-16-09, 12:26

Fill me in on any info.

You guys have if you can
Your a newbie-- please post numerous QUALITY reports before asking the 64 questions!!! We do'nt know if you are a real monger or LE. Thanks JAMESJ

Vfive
05-17-09, 03:25
Right onJames, yeah I'm a newbie, but only to this website, and about I got a report.

I had a dream where I was cruising around grand towards meramec, saw a couple BSW's, the BSW whos a dude (ugggh) and then this WSW who seemed to good to be true. Her name was chantelle (I think thats how you spell it). So any ways I see her giving people the eye, just in case I circle the surrounding blocks for LE. I see none, its Saturday so I guess they're tied up bustin people for other things. So I pick up chantelle, I asked if she offered greek. She does, I noticed shes a white girl with some and some and ok be cups. So I take the greek and BBBJ. All in all she was great she seemed like a college kid maybe older yet she did it it like champ. After tip I paid her. 6 for full servie and a BBBJ. She had dyed black hair a little above the shoulder and wore a neon green top with a jeans, how was your guyses dreams.

Your a newbie-- please post numerous QUALITY reports before asking the 64 questions!!! We do'nt know if you are a real monger or LE. Thanks JAMESJ

Buttho
05-19-09, 01:14
Long ago, maybe 10 or so years, I used to see a lady named Tina who was 21 then. She lived off of Arsnal between Grand and Kingshighway. She started off taking a bath with you and then on to the bed for fun.

Anyone remember Tina?

B

Brad 243
05-20-09, 00:15
This sure seems too good to be true. I spoke to her on the phone and she sounded legit. She has other ads in MN. What a smokin hot babe at a bargain. Is it XMas yet??

JENNY
312.401.430X

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Bust: 32B
Hair: Strawberry Blonde

INCALL SPECIALS
1 Hour: 200
1/2 Hour: ONLY 100!!
Poster's age: 19

Crossctry
05-20-09, 01:40
This sure seems too good to be true. I spoke to her on the phone and she sounded legit. She has other ads in MN. What a smokin hot babe at a bargain. Is it XMas yet??

JENNY
312.401.430X

INCALL SPECIALS
Poster's age: 19

I wish there was a way we could put our money in a pot and take bets. I'd probably bet everything I own on this not being for real.

Joshme
05-20-09, 08:27

Fill me in on any info.

You guys have if you canShe has a website.

Here's the URL.

http://www.sexysarahofstlouis.escort-site.com

Gaminguy
05-20-09, 09:23

JENNY
312.401.430X

INCALL SPECIALS
Poster's age: 19The pictures of this girl may be real, however anyone who has called her has not spoken to her. The phone number she is using is linked with this site:

http://www.chicagosexy-escorts.xbuild.com/

Within that site, and even on backpage, all the ladies use the same number and email address. Obviously this is an agency, here are a few of the other girls:

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brooke_is_every_mans_fantasy_have_her_over_at_your_place_tonight_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1726113

http://illinois.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/long_legs_flat_stomach_tight_ass_and_a_flawlessly_pretty_face_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1965216

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_new_college_sweetheart_i_am_your_naughty_little_secret_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1992225

Now let me say I appreciate all of you guys, your info is awesome. We do however seem to fall into these little arguments, which always slow down "production" of these boards. I hope this info has helped.

KC Questor
05-20-09, 11:58
I wish there was a way we could put our money in a pot and take bets. I'd probably bet everything I own on this not being for real.

I'm with Country Boy #3 and Crossctry. If that is a real ad I'll eat my hat.

Nineteen-year-old girls who look like this do not have sex with strangers for $100. Not do they have glamor shots like this one.

Scarmaker
05-20-09, 12:08
This is Sara (or Sarah Blake) who has her own website.

If it's TGTBT it probably is!

Brad 243
05-20-09, 13:10
They keep using different names " fake photos " - bate & switch or a set up. She does do out calls.

Bill20
05-20-09, 21:01
Long ago, maybe 10 or so years, I used to see a lady named Tina who was 21 then. She lived off of Arsnal between Grand and Kingshighway. She started off taking a bath with you and then on to the bed for fun.

Anyone remember Tina?

BSure, I remember her. She's long gone. Actually moved to Overland for a summer, then back down into the city off Arsenal, then off Cherokee area. Got on drugs bad. Had a pimp daddy with some other gals, had a baby & lost custody. Did multiple trips to prison. Haven't seen her for 7 or 8 years. Last time I saw her she still had great tits & gave great head but became prematurely old. It turned out she actually preferred girls. In fact I used to do this gal she was in love with, sandy or something like that, really skinny blond who also had a crack problem. Not sure what ever happened to the two of them.

Bill

Buttho
05-24-09, 01:03
Sure, I remember her. She's long gone. Actually moved to Overland for a summer, then back down into the city off Arsenal, then off Cherokee area. Got on drugs bad. Had a pimp daddy with some other gals, had a baby & lost custody. Did multiple trips to prison. Haven't seen her for 7 or 8 years. Last time I saw her she still had great tits & gave great head but became prematurely old. It turned out she actually preferred girls. In fact I used to do this gal she was in love with, sandy or something like that, really skinny blond who also had a crack problem. Not sure what ever happened to the two of them.

Bill
Thanks Bill. I remember seeing the others too. One gave a great BJ. Too bad about Tina. She was a sweet girl.

B

Megalomaniac18
05-25-09, 13:06
Hey guys, this is my first post but I have been watching for some time.

Had an experience with michelle from her CL add (Maybe a couple of months before CL removed their Erotic listing)but you can find her on back page. She claims "honey blonde, 135 lbs, 38c, safe and discreet. " This is my observation. To start off I had to call her three times to get directions because she gives them very badly, then I end up in some kind of ghetto-like atmosphere where at least two buildings on her block had plywood over the windows, and wow! 4, count 'them 4 cars up on blocks! I finally get there and she comes out on the porch to meet me wearing leather knee boots, a skirt so short that her ass was hanging out of the bottom (and she was wearing a thong, so from a distance it looked like no panties at all), and she was wearing this fur coat thing, basically she was dressed like the stereotypical "hooker", and there she stands on her front porch dressed like this, greeting a total stranger for her whole street to see. Um discreet?

Then when I get closer I notice a huge scar on the left side of her face, so right then I assume she either pissed off her pimp once before or she was robbed by someone. We go upstairs to her bedroom and both disrobe, she pulls an egg timer out of one of her dresser drawers and sets it for 45 min. I tell her that I paid for a full hour and she says "yes, and it took us 15, to get our greetings out of the way, get up here and get undressed. " At this point I figure, hey, I'm already here what the hell? So I lay down on the bed which has a crater in the center of it, and proceed to get one of the laziest BJ's ever. By the way, $125 is the price on the add, but halfway through the cbj she looks up and says "you ready to fuck? " So thinking that maybe it will be better than what is going on now, I say "um. Okay. " then she says " well honey, a BJ's all you get for 125, do you wanna renegotiate? " And I was like no, just keep sucking. It all ended with a HJ. No way in hell I'm going back!

Sorry this was so long winded, but you guys have a right th know. Also this was my very first experience with the hobby and I have to ask. Is this typical?

KC Questor
05-25-09, 14:54
Sorry this was so long winded, but you guys have a right th know. Also this was my very first experience with the hobby and I have to ask. Is this typical?
It's typical for a $125 girl on Craigslist, yeah. Sorry that had to be your first. Next time check out some review sites and make an appointment with a well-reviewed girl. Either that or save some bucks and get a $30 bj from a street girl.

Sorry your first experience was like that. Now you can always say you took one for the team. Here's your T-shirt.

Nukmed
05-25-09, 18:14
[QUOTE=Megalomaniac18]Hey guys, this is my first post but I have been watching for some time. Had an experience with michelle from her CL add (Maybe a couple of months before CL removed their Erotic listing)but you can find her on back page. She claims "honey blonde, 135 lbs, 38c, safe and discreet. "QUOTE]

Sorry Dude to see you had an expensive session with a con artist who knew how to upsell immediately... Hang in there and like some of the other mongers will tell you, read some of the reviews and by far...TRUST your instincts. There are a lot of real nice girls here who'll treat you real nice. Once you have posted a while and become a Senior member, some of us would probably be willing to share digits with you for digits in return...

Be careful....
NukMed

Amberlynn
05-25-09, 18:31
Hey guys, this is my first post but I have been watching for some time.

Had an experience with michelle from her CL add (Maybe a couple of months before CL removed their Erotic listing)but you can find her on back page. She claims "honey blonde, 135 lbs, 38c, safe and discreet. " This is my observation. To start off I had to call her three times to get directions because she gives them very badly, then I end up in some kind of ghetto-like atmosphere where at least two buildings on her block had plywood over the windows, and wow! 4, count 'them 4 cars up on blocks! I finally get there and she comes out on the porch to meet me wearing leather knee boots, a skirt so short that her ass was hanging out of the bottom (and she was wearing a thong, so from a distance it looked like no panties at all), and she was wearing this fur coat thing, basically she was dressed like the stereotypical "hooker", and there she stands on her front porch dressed like this, greeting a total stranger for her whole street to see. Um discreet?

Then when I get closer I notice a huge scar on the left side of her face, so right then I assume she either pissed off her pimp once before or she was robbed by someone. We go upstairs to her bedroom and both disrobe, she pulls an egg timer out of one of her dresser drawers and sets it for 45 min. I tell her that I paid for a full hour and she says "yes, and it took us 15, to get our greetings out of the way, get up here and get undressed. " At this point I figure, hey, I'm already here what the hell? So I lay down on the bed which has a crater in the center of it, and proceed to get one of the laziest BJ's ever. By the way, $125 is the price on the add, but halfway through the cbj she looks up and says "you ready to fuck? " So thinking that maybe it will be better than what is going on now, I say "um. Okay. " then she says " well honey, a BJ's all you get for 125, do you wanna renegotiate? " And I was like no, just keep sucking. It all ended with a HJ. No way in hell I'm going back!

Sorry this was so long winded, but you guys have a right th know. Also this was my very first experience with the hobby and I have to ask. Is this typical?Her reviews are rated 2 and 3's.

Rosco2
05-25-09, 19:17
Spent another $700 in St. Louis. Toured 10 clubs in 10 hours. Sampled lap dances from about 8 fine ladies. Then found an extremely hot babe at PT's Sports Cabaret in Sauget, and couldn't resist getting 3 sensual dances from her for $100. What a hot babe. While in town, also dated three Southside strolling ladies, two of which are very sexy, new ladies not mentioned here before. Brought one lady to the Oak Grove Inn on Lindbergh Boulevard, and the other lady the next day to the Motel 6 right next door to the Oak Grove Inn (I didn't want the same hotel attendant to see me checking in with 2 different ladies on 2 different days--would have looked kinda suspicious). Collected 4 great phone numbers that I'll use again when next in town. Another $700 down the drain, but, oh, the lusty memories! :) - Rosco

Just Aguy
05-25-09, 21:04
Had an experience with michelle from her CL add (Maybe a couple of months before CL removed their Erotic listing)but you can find her on back page.

Is this the Michelle that's off of hghwy 70? Sounds like the same one. I saw her once and was so creeped out by her scars and the location, I'll never go back either.

BowHuntMopar
05-26-09, 00:26
Megalomaniac18,

Thanks for the detailed posting regarding the terrible provider. PM sent.

bow

FaceMan675
05-26-09, 02:57
I'm with Country Boy #3 and Crossctry. If that is a real ad I'll eat my hat.

Nineteen-year-old girls who look like this do not have sex with strangers for $100. Not do they have glamor shots like this one.That looks a lot like Sarah Blake. If it is your right the add isn't real.

Pickle Bob
05-26-09, 20:07
Does anyone have any information on this girl?

Seems way to good to be true.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_10084_b_e_a_u_t_i_f_u_l_10084_blonde_10084_p_l_a_y_m_a_t_e_100_84_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1725362

Bone69
05-27-09, 20:22
[QUOTE=Pickle Bob]Does anyone have any information on this girl?

I called to find out. Could not reach her directly.

Depending on the cost, it may not be TGTBT.

KC Questor
05-27-09, 20:55
Does anyone have any information on this girl?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_10084_b_e_a_u_t_i_f_u_l_10084_blonde_10084_p_l_a_y_m_a_t_e_100_84_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1725362
She's pretty, but she may not be TGTBT. She may want $400 per hour. Or she may only do strip shows.

Tomcat415
05-29-09, 14:14
A few weeks ago there was an ad on Backpage of a lovely young dark skinned beauty named Jade that caught my attention. Yesterday I had some time so I called her up. She said her rates for a "massage" were 1.2 for the hr and .8 for the half. I decided to go for it and ventured out to Alton to pay her a visit. After she invited me inside, we sat and chatted for a while then told me that she is an exotic dancer and that she currently dances at Wiseguys and use to dance at Hollywoods. I admitted that I have never been to Wiseguys and that I just didn't go to Hollywoods enough to possibly remember her. She told me that while dancing at Wiseguys if a guy takes her in back for a private dance and if she likes the guy she will give out her digits. Anyway, after the chit-chat, we went back to the extra bedroom where she had a massage table set up. Massage table? I thought "massage" was the usual cover for other activities. Jade informed me that on the first "date" there was no F/S but she assured me there would be a very "happy ending" and if everything was cool F/S would be available on subsequent "dates". Okay. I got undressed and then layed face down on the table. She got undressed and then proceeded to give what was actually a really nice full body massage. Did the "flip" and she then went to work on "Mr Happy" and I went to work on my favorite part of the female anatomy - the boobs, and her's are exceptionally nice!. After a while I decided to trade places with her and had her lie face up on the massage table so I could work those boobs better. This of course led to me straddling her midsection and working "Mr Happy" back and forth in her cleavage until he "frosted" her chocolate "cupcakes" with his vanilla "icing". Overall it was a very relaxed, unrushed, and enjoyable experience and I imagine that I will be repeating a visit to Jade sometime in the foreseeable future. If you're interested you can go to Wiseguys and try and catch her there, keep an eye out for he ad (she posts infrequently) or PM me for digits. TC

Buttho
05-29-09, 23:37
A few weeks ago there was an ad on Backpage of a lovely young dark skinned beauty named Jade that caught my attention. Yesterday I had some time so I called her up. She said her rates for a "massage" were 1.2 for the hr and .8 for the half. I decided to go for it and ventured out to Alton to pay her a visit. After she invited me inside, we sat and chatted for a while then told me that she is an exotic dancer and that she currently dances at Wiseguys and use to dance at Hollywoods. I admitted that I have never been to Wiseguys and that I just didn't go to Hollywoods enough to possibly remember her. She told me that while dancing at Wiseguys if a guy takes her in back for a private dance and if she likes the guy she will give out her digits. Anyway, after the chit-chat, we went back to the extra bedroom where she had a massage table set up. Massage table? I thought "massage" was the usual cover for other activities. Jade informed me that on the first "date" there was no F/S but she assured me there would be a very "happy ending" and if everything was cool F/S would be available on subsequent "dates". Okay. I got undressed and then layed face down on the table. She got undressed and then proceeded to give what was actually a really nice full body massage. Did the "flip" and she then went to work on "Mr Happy" and I went to work on my favorite part of the female anatomy - the boobs, and her's are exceptionally nice!. After a while I decided to trade places with her and had her lie face up on the massage table so I could work those boobs better. This of course led to me straddling her midsection and working "Mr Happy" back and forth in her cleavage until he "frosted" her chocolate "cupcakes" with his vanilla "icing". Overall it was a very relaxed, unrushed, and enjoyable experience and I imagine that I will be repeating a visit to Jade sometime in the foreseeable future. If you're interested you can go to Wiseguys and try and catch her there, keep an eye out for he ad (she posts infrequently) or PM me for digits. TC

I was wandering if this is the Jade Foxx in Alton who used to adv. as a nurse?
This Jade had some hot photos, but they were from long ago.

Just wandering. I may like to go see for myself too.

B

Tomcat415
05-30-09, 10:51
I was wandering if this is the Jade Foxx in Alton who used to adv. as a nurse?
This Jade had some hot photos, but they were from long ago.

Just wandering. I may like to go see for myself too.

B

Why yes she is (or at least that is the name she goes by!). She can only be 20-something and she looks every bit as good as her photos. She's really easy to be with, no hassles or bs, just an easy-going yet very sexy sweetheart with a banging body.

Stl Eclectic
05-30-09, 18:36
Anyone seen Erica lately? She used to advertise on CL, I think she was 18-20, somewhere in there, and had dark hair. Petite spinner type. Think she advertised for $.5. I meant to check her out, but her ads stopped running a little while before CL stopped with their erotic section. Any info would be appreciated as to what's up with her.

Amstl70
05-30-09, 23:45
Why yes she is (or at least that is the name she goes by!). She can only be 20-something and she looks every bit as good as her photos. She's really easy to be with, no hassles or bs, just an easy-going yet very sexy sweetheart with a banging body.Jade Fox is posting in Eros Chicago, so it may not be the same Jade as Jade Fox

http://eros-chicago.com/files/sl-jewel51-jade1.htm

So Ill Bill
06-05-09, 19:51
Check this out if you guys ever think we got it rough in the Lou. Geez boys this is what passes for hot in the Quad Cities. Bad things man, bad things!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76316

Lay low,

Bill

BowHuntMopar
06-07-09, 02:05
Check this out if you guys ever think we got it rough in the Lou. Geez boys this is what passes for hot in the Quad Cities. Bad things man, bad things!

Lay low,

Bill

Bill,

The "quality" of the providers here in the Midwest doesn't even compare. For those who have had the opportunity to get free trips abroad paid for by Uncle Sam (see the world, join the Navy) a guy would be shocked at the quality of the lovely ladies in Europe & Asia at a fraction of the cost that the providers charge here.

KC Questor
06-07-09, 03:50
Bill,

The "quality" of the providers here in the Midwest doesn't even compare. For those who have had the opportunity to get free trips abroad paid for by Uncle Sam (see the world, join the Navy) a guy would be shocked at the quality of the lovely ladies in Europe & Asia at a fraction of the cost that the providers charge here.

If you've ever been to Germany you know that EVERYTHING costs more than it does here. Food, gasoline, alcohol, consumer goods -- it's all more expensive. Except for the sex. At the legal brothels they are lowering their prices like crazy lately. That's because when prostitution is legal it becomes just another form of labor.

Prices in the average Berlin brothel start at 30 Euros (about $40). Most offer day passes with unlimited fun -- the Pussy Club charges E70 (about $90) for unlimited food, drinks, and sex between 10am and 4pm.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brothels-cut-prices-to-beat-the-recession-1674400.html

In the US, girls need to charge so much to balance out the risk and to accommodate the fact that being illegal means difficulty scheduling (advertising, screening, etc.). That's why they can charge more per hour than a doctor or a lawyer. But when it's legal, they charge about the same as any other skilled tradesperson -- say a plumber or an electrician.

St Louis Mitch
06-07-09, 04:29
Uncle was out in full force this evening. . . .driving along Penn near the RR tracks and up to Loughborough w/o any lights on. I need to review old posts here to determine the full south city loop to drive on nights like tonight to see who/what I might see. Can anyone point us on the right course?

Larks Tongue
06-07-09, 13:08
If you've ever been to Germany you know that EVERYTHING costs more than it does here. Food, gasoline, alcohol, consumer goods -- it's all more expensive. Except for the sex. At the legal brothels they are lowering their prices like crazy lately. That's because when prostitution is legal it becomes just another form of labor.

Prices in the average Berlin brothel start at 30 Euros (about $40). Most offer day passes with unlimited fun -- the Pussy Club charges E70 (about $90) for unlimited food, drinks, and sex between 10am and 4pm.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brothels-cut-prices-to-beat-the-recession-1674400.html

In the US, girls need to charge so much to balance out the risk and to accommodate the fact that being illegal means difficulty scheduling (advertising, screening, etc.). That's why they can charge more per hour than a doctor or a lawyer. But when it's legal, they charge about the same as any other skilled tradesperson -- say a plumber or an electrician.

The only exception to this rule is Nevada. In the counties where it is legal they charge top dollar for it. The last time I had the pleasure of being in Vegas and one of the ranches it was $$ an hour for fun and that was back in the 90's. I'd take what they are charging in Europe over what they are in Nevada any day of the week. The downside is getting the passport and the plane ticket to get over to Europe for the fun and games.

KC Questor
06-07-09, 22:05
The only exception to this rule is Nevada. In the counties where it is legal they charge top dollar for it. The last time I had the pleasure of being in Vegas and one of the ranches it was $$ an hour for fun and that was back in the 90's. I'd take what they are charging in Europe over what they are in Nevada any day of the week. The downside is getting the passport and the plane ticket to get over to Europe for the fun and games.

Granted, the well-known bordellos in outside Las Vegas definitely charge a lot. But I think that's as much because of the "destination-nature" of Las Vegas as anything else. Many of the legal brothels in the smaller counties or more remote parts of the state are much more reasonably priced. I went to a brothel outside Carson City and was offered a full hour for $200 or all night for $600 -- and that's close to Reno and Tahoe. I'm told there are bargains to be had at Elko, Battle Mountain, Mina, and many other places that tourists don't visit much.

Of course, that's still a far cry from $50. Germany is awesome...

Buttho
06-08-09, 00:16
Bill,

What is this gals number? I'm up for this!

B

Buttho
06-08-09, 00:17

Lay low,

Bill
What is this gals number? I up for this!

B

Mister Quick
06-08-09, 10:09

Lay low,

BillNot all guys in the QC have the same tastes. I did not really find this girl all that hot when the pics were posted but kept quiet in the forum at the time.

The QC's number 1 hottie- Brenda- is as far as I know still getting free room and board from the taxpayers of Iowa. Here are a couple of pics of Brenda, the only two that have ever appeared here. One of them is allegedly 10-20 years old. I have never seen Brenda, the guy who posted the picture linked above appears to know her quite well.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57589

http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=53988

Nsa Stl
06-11-09, 12:26
Hello My Fellow Mongers.

I am getting a monger phone. What is the best way to do this. With out costing an arm and a leg. And keeping it anonymous?

Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks,

Nsa Stl

Larks Tongue
06-11-09, 14:15
Hello My Fellow Mongers.

I am getting a monger phone. What is the best way to do this. With out costing an arm and a leg. And keeping it anonymous?

Thanks,

Nsa StlCheck out 7-11. They have Virgin phone for cheap. They come with some minutes and they are pay as you go.

Saint Louie
06-11-09, 14:40
I have had real good luck/service with my Net10 phone. Walmart sells them. You can get a phone and 300 minutes of service for just under $30.00. Then reload the phone with a recharge card from QT, Walmart or many other places.

Nsa Stl
06-11-09, 15:18
I want to get a phone that I pay once a month, and have unlimited mins.

That I can pay for on line.

NSA

Check out 7-11. They have Virgin phone for cheap. They come with some minutes and they are pay as you go.

Country Boy #3
06-11-09, 17:02
Hello My Fellow Mongers.

Thanks,

Nsa Stl
Excellent idea to get one. I use a Tracphone. You can pick one up for less than $20. To keep it anonymous, pay for it with cash. Go to a payphone to activate it, and buy your minutes with cash.

Lovegolf
06-12-09, 00:36
Met Good Ashley a few weeks ago thanks to a good guy on here. She connected me with her friend down there on Penn

Was fine and all but she's been KILLING my cell phone lately.

Anyone else have this problem with her?

I'd rather "don't call me, I'll call you" than her burning up my phone at all the wrong times.

Larks Tongue
06-12-09, 02:39

NSA

I think Cricket might be up your alley.

Scuuze
06-12-09, 04:30

NSARight now thru Saturday Target has the Tracfone Motorola 376g on sale for $19. Its a camera phone and comes with double minutes for life card.

Olul69
06-12-09, 07:22
What are people's opinions of Renay? I'm looking for a more mature, cheap lady and she seems the only one in the area.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/mature_female_available_41/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1817697

Country Boy #3
06-12-09, 17:16
What are people's opinions of Renay? I'm looking for a more mature, cheap lady and she seems the only one in the area.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/mature_female_available_41/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1817697
She's bad news. I've seen her twice. The first time was ok at best. I made the mistake of calling her again about three months ago. About 10 minutes in, her psyco side came out. She has several bad reviews on TER. There are a lot better plces to spend your money

Missery
06-13-09, 00:04
Right now thru Saturday Target has the Tracfone Motorola 376g on sale for $19. Its a camera phone and comes with double minutes for life card.
Awesome deal, the minute cards are on sale as well.

Handiman66
06-13-09, 18:58
Gents:
A little help if you could. I have never been to St. L and have no idea where I am in relation to your posts. I am at the Hyatt (assumed downtown next to the arch) and am stuck with walking only (sharing a room also). Interested in any good incalls or maybe even a stroll close for SW action.
Can I get a few tips so I can RTTF with some intelligence ??
Tks,
HM

Vfive
06-13-09, 19:42
What do you recommend then?

She's bad news. I've seen her twice. The first time was ok at best. I made the mistake of calling her again about three months ago. About 10 minutes in, her psyco side came out. She has several bad reviews on TER. There are a lot better plces to spend your money

Bluffcity Guy
06-13-09, 22:02
Gents:
A little help if you could. I have never been to St. L and have no idea where I am in relation to your posts. I am at the Hyatt (assumed downtown next to the arch) and am stuck with walking only (sharing a room also). Interested in any good incalls or maybe even a stroll close for SW action.
Can I get a few tips so I can RTTF with some intelligence ??
Tks,
HMI've been away from STL for 8 years now, so if anyone in STL now pipes up take his advice over mine. However, if my recollection of STL geography and reading of the forum is correct, the short answer is that if you're stuck with walking distance from the arch, you're SOL, unless some escort sets up an incall in the same area, takes pity on you, and PMs you with the info. You're definitely not within walking distance of any of the strolls I'm aware of.

Cheers,

BCG

Buttho
06-13-09, 23:38
Met Good Ashley a few weeks ago thanks to a good guy on here. She connected me with her friend down there on Penn

Was fine and all but she's been KILLING my cell phone lately.

Anyone else have this problem with her?

I'd rather "don't call me, I'll call you" than her burning up my phone at all the wrong times.
Can't you put a call blocker on some of these phones?

B

Handiman66
06-14-09, 11:56
Gents:
Found Erin on BP and she was in walking distance of me (at the econolodge). Though not GFE as she says, she has a great personality, was a lot of fun to hang out with and was indeed just shy of GFE...no kissing. A definite repeat and highly recommended !
Be safe
HM

Handiman66
06-14-09, 12:00
I travel the country and am seeign a ton of folks complain about this lately. Seems the girls are trying desperatly to gain the repeat business. You should be able to do a number block through your phone provider as BUTT suggested.

HM

B

Whomon12
06-14-09, 12:33

B

Made that mistake once and never will again. The simple fact is that we call or find them when we have the time, need, want, etc.. We can't be expected to be available when they call so it just won't work. And of course they answer to no clock so 4AM if they've had a lousy night is a great time to call as far as they're concerned. You should be able to block. At the very least you can change the ring from her number to silent or vibrate if the calls come in when someone significant who is with you might say "who's calling?"

Brad 243
06-14-09, 13:44
So Where is this place at?? Asian??

"I paid.6 for the hour, and skipped the table shower. After the massage is over, you take a stand up shower for free. I gave Lucy, .5 for topless, nip suck, HJ. I was out of $.10"

Thanks Brad

Ordiecpo
06-14-09, 15:32
Gents:

Found Erin on BP and she was in walking distance of me (at the econolodge). Though not GFE as she says, she has a great personality, was a lot of fun to hang out with and was indeed just shy of GFE...no kissing. A definite repeat and highly recommended !

Be safe

HMAre you referring to Erin Moore?

Country Boy #3
06-14-09, 19:42
What do you recommend then?
Sexy Kathy of St Charles is a sweet MILF. She doesn't quite fit the cheap catagory, but gives great service for $150. She has ads today on CL and BP under Sexy cougar.

Tomcat415
06-15-09, 12:52
I'm late on the phone discussion, but I just wanted to throw my .02 cents in anyway. Like some of you, I have two phones. I never ever use my "regular" phone for any mongering activities - period. My "special" phone is a "go-phone" that I picked up at Walmart. It cost me only $25 every three months to keep it stocked with more than enough minutes. I only turn it on when I need it so there is no need to worry about blocking annoying or bad timing late night calls. And best of all I activated/registered it using the public library's computer and used the library's address as my registration address so I am completely anonymous if anyone tried to do a "reverse lookup" on my number. TC

Handiman66
06-15-09, 13:09
Are you referring to Erin Moore?
Yep that's the girl !

Indyguy69
06-15-09, 19:43
I'm late on the phone discussion, but I just wanted to throw my .02 cents in anyway. Like some of you, I have two phones. I never ever use my "regular" phone for any mongering activities - period. My "special" phone is a "go-phone" that I picked up at Walmart. It cost me only $25 every three months to keep it stocked with more than enough minutes. I only turn it on when I need it so there is no need to worry about blocking annoying or bad timing late night calls. And best of all I activated/registered it using the public library's computer and used the library's address as my registration address so I am completely anonymous if anyone tried to do a "reverse lookup" on my number. TC

I wish there were a way to put two SIM cards or have two numbers in a phone where you could turn off one when needed. I was carrying two phones for awhile and my wife caught me with the second in my computer bag. Told her I had found it left in a conference room as I had been smart enough to lock it but I had to throw it away. Need a more discrete method and she is really nosy.

Ordiecpo
06-15-09, 20:08
Yep that's the girl !I've been looking at her ads and thinking about giving her a call, does she give BBBJ or CBJ?

Ordiecpo
06-15-09, 20:12
What do you recommend then? I've seen her and would I see her again? I doubt it, mainly because she does show her age and her body isn't what it use to be. I will say she does give a good (not great) BBBJ and she does somewhat get into it during main course, but for me, she doesn't turn me on much due to sign of her age. But that's just me.

Lobot
06-15-09, 21:57
I wish there were a way to put two SIM cards or have two numbers in a phone where you could turn off one when needed. I was carrying two phones for awhile and my wife caught me with the second in my computer bag. Told her I had found it left in a conference room as I had been smart enough to lock it but I had to throw it away. Need a more discrete method and she is really nosy.Depending on the phone and carrier, you could just carry around the two sim cards and swap them as needed. The catch is I think some carriers (T&TA) sometimes lock the phone when you put their sim card in it. If you own the phone outright and not under contract they don't have the right to do that and you can demand they not lock it. Might be more trouble than its worth. It all depends on how james bond you want to be about it.

Bill Bradsky
06-16-09, 00:37

Don't get too carried away. The phone number leads to the manufacturer which leads to the serial number which leads to the retailer which leads to the cash register time and date stamp which leads to the camera that took your picture when you bought it.

Dorseto
06-16-09, 01:35
Don't get too carried away. The phone number leads to the manufacturer which leads to the serial number which leads to the retailer which leads to the cash register time and date stamp which leads to the camera that took your picture when you bought it.I know for sure the IMEI number is not recorded or scanned when you purchase a AT&T or TMobile GSM phone.

Tomcat415
06-16-09, 12:20
Don't get too carried away. The phone number leads to the manufacturer which leads to the serial number which leads to the retailer which leads to the cash register time and date stamp which leads to the camera that took your picture when you bought it.

Hmmmm? I suppose you could be right. If he really wanted to, Uncle Leo could go through all those gymnastics to finally connect the person with the phone number. However, on the grand scale of "illegal" activity that Uncle has to respond to, what we're doing is minor and I just can't see him investing that kind of time and resources into trying to solve the puzzle. Besides, I'm sure there are plenty of less savy monger wannabes out there that dutifully call the girls from their personal phones making it so much easier for Uncle to fulfill his civic obligation of cleaning up the streets. TC

Shortfatguy
06-16-09, 18:50
I wish there were a way to put two SIM cards or have two numbers in a phone where you could turn off one when needed. I was carrying two phones for awhile and my wife caught me with the second in my computer bag. Told her I had found it left in a conference room as I had been smart enough to lock it but I had to throw it away. Need a more discrete method and she is really nosy.a phone is operated by the sim card, so if you were to buy a track phone, you could activate it, leave it somewhere wife proof and pop out the sim card. For this to work though, the pay as you go phone, trac phone, whatever has to be from the same phone company your normal phone typically uses. Then when you need to use Monger card, just pop the monger sim card in the phone you normally use. It will work just like the pay as you go phone. This may not work on all smart phones, esp iPhones. I would keep the monger phone, as you will need to use it only when you buy new minutes, but this is how I am going to address the issue myself.

Rosco2
06-21-09, 19:15
Oh my gosh. I just saw one of the funniest things. Ever seen the reality show "Brooke Knows Best" on the VH-1 channel? She's a singer and daughter of wrestler Hulk Hogan. Brooke and her close friend get invited onto a small yacht for a quick trip from Miami to the Bahamas, but they have no idea that the other ladies on the yacht are being paid to provide services. This is one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in a long time. And it's all real--reality TV. You gotta see this if you can. Set your Tivo. It's showing again tonight (Sunday) at 9 PM Central, and airing several more times throughout this coming week. I never laughed so hard. You gonna love this. - Rosco

Mikeh81
06-21-09, 20:39
I wish there were a way to put two SIM cards or have two numbers in a phone where you could turn off one when needed. I was carrying two phones for awhile and my wife caught me with the second in my computer bag. Told her I had found it left in a conference room as I had been smart enough to lock it but I had to throw it away. Need a more discrete method and she is really nosy.There are some phones that have dual sim card in them. Like the I9 phone which looks like the iphone you can google it. So you can put it two simcards in one phone and use them both. You can check this as an option.

Also, I'm coming to st. Louis next week since you live in chicago. Can anyone refer anything to me? If necessary plz pm me. Thanks

Lobot
06-22-09, 01:00
Don't get too carried away. The phone number leads to the manufacturer which leads to the serial number which leads to the retailer which leads to the cash register time and date stamp which leads to the camera that took your picture when you bought it.Most convenient stores don't keep daily records of tape. Most of the time its the same tape that just gets recorded, rewound, and recorded on again. They only switch the tape in the event of something like a robbery. At the most they swap between two tapes daily to give themselves 24 hours just in case. For instance QT operates this way.

Even if they have something more advanced that records digitally like at a big box store, they still only keep a few months worth and record to DVD as needed.

These systems are designed to catch and provide evidence against thieves. Thieves are caught in a couple weeks or not at all. Your chain store doesn't care if you are a monger as long as your money is good. And they aren't going to keep around old video on the off chance Uncle Leo wants some info on you.

If you are going to be really paranoid about it: Buy the phone with cash. Wait a few weeks to a couple months. Activate it online using public wifi and through a proxy. And pull the battery when not in use.

Why any LE would even be interested in your mongerphone is they probably already nabbed your regular and were tracking down her johns. In which case they probably already have your number and can triangulate you the next time you use it. I believe the feds would have to be involved at that point though. And not to be offensive, but you just aren't that important.

Mongobee
06-28-09, 13:21
Here's an interesting web site I hadn't seen before:

http://www.girlsinstlouis.com/main.htm

It's a mix of real girls in the area, who advertise elsewhere, and some fake girls / links which try to get you to join the site.

The link above is free.

Knucklebuck
06-28-09, 17:39
Anyone get a PM spam about a link for hook ups?

Is this normal? I've been on the site 6 years and that was the first spam I've ever gotten.

Nukmed
06-28-09, 18:15

Is this normal? I've been on the site 6 years and that was the first spam I've ever gotten.

Me too!! I am not a fan of spam....

NukMed

Ordiecpo
06-28-09, 20:32

Is this normal? I've been on the site 6 years and that was the first spam I've ever gotten.I got two of them from same screen name.

Jamesj
06-29-09, 00:45

Yeah ,I got it also--it was thier 1st post, and showed a join date of June 28th,09. I sent a complaint to JACKSON. later JAMESJ

Stlpilot
06-30-09, 00:16
Here's an interesting web site I hadn't seen before:

http://www.girlsinstlouis.com/main.htm

It's a mix of real girls in the area, who advertise elsewhere, and some fake girls / links which try to get you to join the site.

The link above is free.Some of those girls were on a similar formated sight I knew a few years back. Looks like this site is current. Good pics too!!

Pilot

Jeffc 574
07-02-09, 08:03
Economic times have limited my exscursions, sorry for not contributing latley. I am looking for any insight on CC or Candy Shop, both frequent posters to backpage. Thanks

And it is a little late, but thant you to those of you who posted about Bridgette. Saved me some cash.

Country Boy #3
07-02-09, 14:49
Economic times have limited my exscursions, sorry for not contributing latley. I am looking for any insight on CC or Candy Shop, both frequent posters to backpage. Thanks

And it is a little late, but thant you to those of you who posted about Bridgette. Saved me some cash.
You can't go wrong at the Candy shop. She is super. Loves to kiss, BBBJ, and DATY. Always a great time.

Casab69
07-02-09, 14:59

And it is a little late, but thant you to those of you who posted about Bridgette. Saved me some cash.Jeffc,

Check out my review of CC

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=812006#post812006

Bottom line: give her a try to see if you like, I was not blown away, but to each there own

Mi Casa Tu Casa

Member #5703
07-02-09, 15:56
See her ads allover backpage, would anyone care to offer a beginner some advice on her. New to this and a sucker for red heads.

Ordiecpo
07-02-09, 16:12

And it is a little late, but thant you to those of you who posted about Bridgette. Saved me some cash.I've seen CC once.

CC is very friendly, easy going, and gives a decent BBBJ, her donation is bit lower than others, but her body, especially her mid section is bit of turnoff (for me), also, I find her tatoos to be bit tasteless, overall, she isn't too bad for her donation.

Beebop Joe
07-02-09, 18:22

And it is a little late, but thant you to those of you who posted about Bridgette. Saved me some cash.I saw CC two different times, a couple of weeks ago. She has a really pretty face, but her body has some wear on it, and she has her fair share of tattoos. Great personality though.

The first time, we got right down to business. As soon as we got out of our clothes and on the bed she was right into a BBBJ which was really great. I had to hold off to not pop off right then. After about 10 minutes she put on a rubber with her mouth and I got into her doggie style. Only lasted about 5 minutes because, like I said, the oral was really good. Gave her $

Second time around I just asked her to do BBBJ all the way. Again, fantastic BBBJCIM with lots of attention to the boys.

I'll definitely be seeing her again. She's great if you just want to get off without a long buildup or a lot of talk.

Bill Bradsky
07-03-09, 01:07

Ms. Cane is very nice. Easy to deal with and no problem at all. There are other reports on here if you do a search. Not all of them are positive of course. Definitely a hard worker though in my experience. If you like women who speak French, she will make it happen. Like most, she does run specials.

Amberlynn
07-03-09, 11:53
See her ads allover backpage, would anyone care to offer a beginner some advice on her. New to this and a sucker for red heads.I seen a guy once recently and said that is no way her pic.He said he ended up leaving.Hope that helps.

Member #5703
07-03-09, 21:49
I seen a guy once recently and said that is no way her pic.He said he ended up leaving.Hope that helps.Thanks Amber, aiways seems to be that way don't it.

Ordiecpo
07-04-09, 21:15
I spent two years stationed in Subic Bay, Philippines with the US Navy. I suspect the prices nowadays are probably much, much different than they were back then (early 1980s), but when I was there you could get an overnight GFE (the quality of which would far surpass what passes for a "GFE" here and now) for around $30 or so. Add another oh, $10 or so for a good dinner if you wanted.

*sigh* If I could only relive those days knowing what I know now. Youth is wasted on the young.

Cheers,

BCGThen you must be very aware of or been to "Subic City or Sin City" the three holer capital. I too was stationed at Subic, except it was NAS Cubi Point. Brings me lot of memories, crossing the shit river to the town, live bands at nearly every club (close your eyes and you swear, Jimi Hendrix was playing the guitar and singing). And of course, LBFMs or the bar girls. Get to the barrio, and drinks and young girls were even cheaper, fell in love several times over. After the Barrio the next stop is the sin city, where anything and everything goes, threesome, foursome, line them up, poke each one in all three holes. Sigh, I miss P. I.

Tomcat415
07-05-09, 11:33
Anyone know if Molly and/or Sharon are still in "business?" I underappreciated their "value" in the pursuit of greener pastures and didn't transfer their numbers into my new phone. Now that I've encountered "sticker shock" over the price of most of those greener pastures, I've come to appreciate the value that Molly and Sharon provided. So if anyone has their digits, could you please hook me up? Much mahalos! TC

Supr Azz Frk
07-06-09, 16:59
Hello Gent's,

I do not promote providers but if you like the soccer mom who is really kinky you need to see Bliss. http://blissfullone4u.rare-playmate.com/inside.php

She dose check references so make plans. It will be a great time she is bring a friend this trip I hope and I will be in the middle of a hot women who love what they do. No holes bared.

Gaminguy
07-07-09, 00:35
Anyone know if Molly and/or Sharon are still in "business?" I underappreciated their "value" in the pursuit of greener pastures and didn't transfer their numbers into my new phone. Now that I've encountered "sticker shock" over the price of most of those greener pastures, I've come to appreciate the value that Molly and Sharon provided. So if anyone has their digits, could you please hook me up? Much mahalos!

TCMolly is still going strong, she is out of town for a week or so though. She is actually hurting for buisness.

Brad Cook
07-07-09, 01:38
Is Jazzy for real?

She seems cheap enough but I was wondering if she's worth it.

Amberlynn
07-07-09, 09:20
Is Jazzy for real?

She seems cheap enough but I was wondering if she's worth it.She is legit here is her reviews.She had left town for a little while but looks that she's back.

Casab69
07-07-09, 17:20
Bros..anyone ever had any experiences replying to ads in the adult gigs section of CL like below?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/adg/1258270096.html

It don't have to be this one ad, but any like them, and they are all over the place.

Tell us a story if so.

Mi Casa Tu Casa

PilotPete
07-07-09, 20:17
Casa,
This advice is probably worth what you paid for it (nothing) but playing to desperation can end up being the classic "lose-lose" situation.

I always prefer a straight-up lady who knows what she wants like I do. Then we can both make an informed decision and get to that best of all places; win-win.

Just an old guy talking here. Best of luck out there.

Ordiecpo
07-07-09, 23:01
Bros..anyone ever had any experiences replying to ads in the adult gigs section of CL like below?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/adg/1258270096.html

It don't have to be this one ad, but any like them, and they are all over the place.

Tell us a story if so.

Mi Casa Tu CasaI did reply one ad and I got a reply back. We set up time and date, also, business end through email and on the day of meeting, she gave me her phone number. Got to her place in Illinois side. She was pretty young, petite blonde, looked better than I expected, her friend was there as well, she was bit heavier but not a bad looking young lady. Had some more discussion and agreed to take on both young ladies. Great BBBJ, both taking turns or one on rod and other one on the sack, it went on for at least 20 minutes, interestingly enough, they were giggling quite a bit about what they were doing, like they haven't done anything like that before.

Had both of them on fours, side by side and I took turns, back and forth, I had them kissing while I was riding them. Did a mish with one girl and told other one stick her head in there and lick my sack, and she did, crazy. This took little over hour, gave them generous tip, one girl said, "wow, that was fun", not sure if she meant it or not but I sure had a blast.

Before leaving them, I told them I was coming back next week, they said sure, anytime, but when I tried to call the number one girl provided, it was disconnected, I was very sad over it. This was little over a month ago.

Prince007
07-07-09, 23:56
I appreciate if anyone can share reports or thoughts on Sexy Stephanie. She sounds like a promising mature provider with curves.

Thanks buddy.

Ordiecpo
07-08-09, 16:38
I appreciate if anyone can share reports or thoughts on Sexy Stephanie. She sounds like a promising mature provider with curves.

Thanks buddy.There are three reviews of her on another website, and all three reviews were very positive. Since I'm a VIP member, I'll post the juicy details of reviews.

appearance: 7 - Attractive
performance: 8 - Went the extra mile
attitude: Friendly, enthusiastic
atmosphere: Comfortable

When I arrived at my hotel, I gave her a call to give her the room number; since she lived a little way from the hotel she was already on her way. About 10 minutes or so later she called from the parking lot to let me know she was on her way up. She was actually about a half-hour early, but that was fine by me! A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Stephanie came into the room wearing a little black dress and heels, and looking very fine. We hugged and exchanged a few lFK. She's a very good kisser, and looks younger than her stated age, with bright, lovely eyes and lovely, thick hair.

We made our way to the bed, and our hands started wandering. The dress came off, followed by her bra. She has very nice, firm, natural breasts, with nipples that are very responsive. When I began kissing and sucking them, she got very aroused, as she began rubbing against me telling me that if I kept that up she'd get very wet (she did!). I undressed, indulged in some DATY; Steph is clean shaven, and very sweet tasting. She responded well to that; we kissed a few times more, then she kissed down my body and gave me a very, very good BBBJ; she's very talented in that regard. Some mutual stimulation got us ready for some CFS. Once ready, she lay back and we enjoyed some energetic mish. She's very tight and it wasn't long before I popped.

While resting between rounds, I briefly massaged her back, and as my hand wandered lower I discovered (by some subtle encouragement by Steph) that she loves having her ass played with. Some back door stimulation got her hot and bothered, so I had her flip on her back and proceeded to dine a bit more at the Y, while digitally playing with her ass. That just about drove her wild, and she had a very enthusiastic O, arching her back and raising her hips high off the bed.

Stephanie's a wonderful social companion, a good conversationalist, and good at what she does. She's not a spinner, but in my book that's an advantage (I love a woman with curves, and Steph's got nice ones). Unfortunately, I didn't have enough to spend more time with her, but I'm not making that mistake again. I'll definitely see her again, and I can't wait until we're together again. Thanks for a great afternoon, Stephanie!

appearance: 6 - Nice
performance: 8 - Went the extra mile
attitude: great
atmosphere: fun

she is a great experience. We had plenty of tongue and grabing in the room . She took my cloths off and then did a nice strip. she is a large lady but well proportioned and a nice set of tits. She told me we could do almost everything. i was most excited about cim option. she gave exclellent bbj that went on for ever. Superb pace and suction without hurting. then it was my turn as her pussy tasted great. I fingered her hard going for g spot which made her squirm and moan. then on to her ass. I fingered in ass and pussy and had my cock in her mouth! Porn star time. then on to some fucking. We did all positions in the book. she never tires. she will do greek but said i was too big-- nice of her to say. We took a little rest by watched tv before she went back to more sucking then fucking then a big cim and she swallows. we took a shower together and said our goobdyes.
for the money and attitide she rocks.

appearance: 8 - Really Hot
performance: 9 - I forgot it was a service
attitude: Fun
atmosphere: Relaxed

I was looking a lady while working in the Shawnee of Southern IL. I found Stephanie on CL with a brief enticing note. Met for a drink and chat and was immediately attracted to her eyes and smile. Cute MILF in a blouse and skirt. Looked professional like a colleague. It was fun being in public with a sexy lady. We chatted for a long time. Laughed and told stories. I was getting more and more excited about getting to know her. Her covered breasts looked delicious. Soon we were driving to my hotel not far away, talking the whole time. Once we got to my room and the door closed we immediately attacked each other, kissing and stripping off each others clothes. The anticipation was too much! Soon we were rolling on the bed ...

we kissed forever and was hungry for her perky tits. Yummy. Her nipples were excited with huge aureoles. All the time my cock was in her hands. After awhile I gently placed her on her back while frenching. I moved south and spread her thighs. A beautiful shaved pussy and I performed DATY to her delight. I was slow and patient and she came loudly. Then she returned with her oral favors by first licking my balls, then the shaft and then swallowing me whole. Not too fast, not too slow, keeping me hard yet not popping me too quick. I was in heaven. Again she took special care of my testicles with kisses, licks and suckling. Best ever. I then turned her on her tummy and massaged her back. kissing her skin all over. My cock was soon between her thighs and she mentioned how good it felt. Before I knew my cock erupted with cum all over her legs. I couldn't control myself given my state of arousal.Very exciting girl yet a relaxed time too. Will definitely see again.

Brad 243
07-10-09, 18:16
Hi Gentleman! This young hottie is now available for only selective men in and around the Saint Louis area. Tall 5ft 7in 130lb blonde blue - green eyed lady just visiting for a few days. For a fun classy experience with this fine Independent sweetheart call now 206-786-702* ~*~ Stacy ~*~

Saw this girl recently and shes a real drag & not the girl in the photo. She nice enough looking but get this - she would not even touch my pe**s would out a condom.

I told her she needs to find a new line of work. Total waste of time and a control freak.

Jeffc 574
07-11-09, 08:15
I would like to thank everyone who gave me some info, both posts and PMs on CC and Candy Cane.

Gave CC a try Friday. The upsides: She was fun and has the most talented mouth Mr. Happy has been in since college. Talkative and an interesting body. We got straight to business and I had a great time doggy.

The downsides: She has a lot of tattoos. Some of you may not be into that, so it is up to you. I tried reading her back while pounding away, was interesting. She is 30ish or so. She is well cared for, but if you want a sweet young thing, she is not your girl. It took several calls to catch up with her. Maybe it was not a good day. I tried some other providers and no one called back. It is like that some times.

Bottom line: I would go back.

SouthernOne
07-11-09, 10:39
It has been reported on another local board to not see anyone new this weekend. Several stings are being set up.

I am just passing this along. (Wonder if it has anything to do w/ the All Star game? )

Southern One

Ordiecpo
07-11-09, 17:07
It has been reported on another local board to not see anyone new this weekend. Several stings are being set up.

I am just passing this along. (Wonder if it has anything to do w/ the All Star game? )

Southern OneThanks for the heads up. I know because of All-Star Weekend, there will be influx of new providers advertising and some are very tempting to set up a session with but I'll just stick with ones I've with for this weekend and early next week.

Vfive
07-16-09, 17:44
Well I'm back from buisness in NY, let's say mingers over their gave got it made haha.

Any ways I was wondering can someone give me advice on cheap monger phones and make it untraceable?

Amberlynn
07-16-09, 21:02
Well I'm back from buisness in NY, let's say mingers over their gave got it made haha.

Any ways I was wondering can someone give me advice on cheap monger phones and make it untraceable?You can get a net ten phone at walmart for $30 and it comes with 300 min free.

Country Boy #3
07-16-09, 21:18

Any ways I was wondering can someone give me advice on cheap monger phones and make it untraceable?
If you'll go back about 5 or 6 weeks, we had about a week long discussion on this very topic. I use a Tracphone.

Larks Tongue
07-16-09, 23:20

Any ways I was wondering can someone give me advice on cheap monger phones and make it untraceable?Walgreen's is running a special right now on one. 7-11 has Virgin pay as you go cellphones for .2 as well.

Theeb 32
07-17-09, 10:00
I was out on the south Broadway/Penn area yesterday about 4:30, and seen a ton mongers out thare( I think we are ez to spot pm me if one of you guys here drive a gray eclipis) but only seen a few girls, and 4 of them got picked up right in front of me (thanks guy in the white cady)

Theeb 32
07-17-09, 17:18
I had made a trip today on the south side, and meet Malinda on Penn, she was ez to work with, and was only .20 for the bbbj no cim, but she was cool to deal with, if any one is on penn behind the 7-11 look for a 5'3" 105lbs red head.

Gaminguy
07-21-09, 16:36
Does anyone know of any providers that work for trades. I have met a few that are willing to work out deals. Kami, Molly, Sinamon, Sharon, Lindsey and and Dawn are the ones I can remember off hand. Sometimes coming up with $$ can be hard so women like these who are nice enough to work with guys are great. My only problem is that I am running out of girls who will work out deals.

Any help?

Rosco2
07-23-09, 22:01
I hope you fellas have been screwing your brains out. I know I have been :-) Will report when time permits. Keep on boinkin'. - Rosco

Missery
07-24-09, 19:07
I hope you fellas have been screwing your brains out. I know I have been :-) Will report when time permits. Keep on boinkin'. - Rosco
Welcome back

Joshme
07-24-09, 20:21
I hope you fellas have been screwing your brains out. I know I have been :-) Will report when time permits. Keep on boinkin'. - RoscoReguardless, it's never enough is it.. Hay, were' guys..

Bone69
07-24-09, 21:22
Just returned from a three week vacation in FL. Spent most of the time near St. Augustine and the beaches there. There are some chickadees walking around there with money, let me tell ya. Did not partake of any of the local escorts or working girls, but did have some fun with a couple of local gals.

Anyway, as soon as I got back into St. Louis, I decided to drive from the airport to look for SW's. Up and down Page, MLK, etc. to no avail. Still a SW virgin. Oh well, one day.

I did drive over to City Nights, but that was a waste of time. Headed to Dollie's to see Ms. Reliable, Nikki. Did not need much provocation and went to back for usual BBJCIMWS.

I'm back in town and will report when I get a chance.

Joshme
07-24-09, 21:36
[QUOTE=Bone69]Just returned from a three week vacation in FL. Spent most of the time near St. Augustine and the beaches there. There are some chickadees walking around there with money, let me tell ya. Did not partake of any of the local escorts or working girls, but did have some fun with a couple of local gals.

Welcome back to STL Bone69.

St Augustine. I used to live in Orange Park about 30 min from there and that was my fav area of FL to visit while I was there. (was station there while in the Navy). There's folks with lots of money in areas of Jacksonville and other areas are broke..

Brad 243
08-01-09, 20:19
I was set up to meet this gal and she stood me up less the 45 minutes of seeing her. She met me in public two days before meeting and agreed to model for me for $200.

I got a stinking hotel in O'Fallon MO called within 45 minutes of meeting. She said she would be there. Never shows - doesn't take calls What the F????

Sexy French Maid here for all you dirty boys! - 24
posted: August 1, 2009, 02:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: click here

Hey Boys-
I have exactly what you need if you are dirty! A sexy French maid is here for you! Sexy maids are available to do light to medium housework including sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, washing dishes, washing, drying, and folding laundry, and dusting. All cleaning products are furnished and all maids wear a sexy French maid outfit while cleaning. Please email at hustlinhottie@yahoo.com to set up an appointment. More pictures are available upon request. Hope to hear from all you dirty bad boys soon!

Ordiecpo
08-01-09, 22:12
Brad,

$200 just for modeling? Or was there more services to be provided for the amount?

KC Questor
08-02-09, 05:41
I was set up to meet this gal and she stood me up less the 45 minutes of seeing her. She met me in public two days before meeting and agreed to model for me for $200.

I got a stinking hotel in O'Fallon MO called within 45 minutes of meeting. She said she would be there. Never shows - doesn't take calls What the F????

Sorry this happened to you. However let me make a suggestion to you and to all the other guys out there: Unless the girl is a touring provider, wait 24 hours before spreading the word about a No Show. Ladies can have emergencies just like anyone else and there may be a very good reason for her standing you up.

I once was stood up by a lady in Las Vegas. I went back to my hotel and posted a notice on a message board, only to find out that she had been in a bad car crash that afternoon. I felt like a total heel, and my notice of being "stood up" is still there two years later for anyone who searches for her to see.

Granted, the chances are that nothing bad happened and she just flaked and deserves the warning. However it can wait 24-hours for you to be sure.

Again, sorry this happened to you and thanks for the warning.

Brad 243
08-02-09, 13:07
It's been almost two weeks since this happened - and YES MORE then Modeling. She's been advertising doing several types of things including her and her boyfriend doing sex acts in front of people.

I'd like to see her Dildo Show minus her boyfriend.

KC Questor
08-02-09, 20:20
It's been almost two weeks since this happened
Sorry for the implications then, Brad 243. I was going off the date of the ad you quoted.

Ordiecpo
08-02-09, 21:46
It's been almost two weeks since this happened - and YES MORE then Modeling. She's been advertising doing several types of things including her and her boyfriend doing sex acts in front of people.

I'd like to see her Dildo Show minus her boyfriend.Well, that blows, sorry to hear that.

She just put up another ad yesterday.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/AdultJobs/sexy_french_maid_here_for_all_you_dirty_boys_24/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1836497

Larks Tongue
08-03-09, 13:08
I'd like to see her Dildo Show minus her boyfriend.

If you're looking for a dildo show all you need to do is go to Roxy's for their shower show. I've been told that it's fun to watch and both holes are used with a strap on.

Brad 243
08-03-09, 13:40
Yea I hear a lot goes on there. The girls can be a bit aggressive. The PT's nextdoor is real wild too - up stairs. I popped in - in the afternoon and was the only guy there and was offered pretty much everything at some real bargains.

50 for FS. By the way - in reference to Hustling Hottie over the phone. I know for a fact she is reluctant to #1 give out her # right away #2 she will not discuss activities over the phone. SHE IS WAY TOO Paranoid.

Joshme
08-03-09, 16:32
If you're looking for a dildo show all you need to do is go to Roxy's for their shower show. I've been told that it's fun to watch and both holes are used with a strap on.Can you tell us more on when this shower show is.

I've never been to Roxy's before. Mostly the clubs in Washington park from time to time and Centerville since I"m close to them as well.

Thanks,

Josh

Harve1999
08-03-09, 20:38
Just because you got hustled doesn't mean everybody will. Sounds like LG has a plan for this date. You say she is reluctant to discuss price or activities over the phone. You act like you know how this lady handles her business. Im sorry but didn't she not even show up for your date.Just a suggestion. Why don't you actually have the date with the lady before you start bad mouthing somebody else who has scheduled with her. Sounds like you need to change your name to THEEEEEEE BITTER BRAD 243.

Yea I hear a lot goes on there. The girls can be a bit aggressive. The PT's nextdoor is real wild too - up stairs. I popped in - in the afternoon and was the only guy there and was offered pretty much everything at some real bargains.

50 for FS. By the way - in reference to LG speaking with Hustling Hottie over the phone. I know for a fact she is reluctant to #1 give out her # right away #2 she will not discuss activities over the phone. SHE IS WAY TOO Paranoid.

So all I'm trying to say is please take whatever Shortone says with a grain of salt.

Brad 243
08-03-09, 23:01
I met her in public had drinks - we spoke over the phone for a few weeks before meeting. She ran an ad saying she was looking to meet former customers from a service called GIGIs. They got busted awhile back and I believe she may have been involved with that. I talked her into meeting me and I guess she got spooked and thought I may be a cop at the last minute.

I've gotten that from time to time because I'm in my 40's and fit. I workout and have even been approached in bars from people asking me if I'm a cop. Kinda weird and its an on going joke with my friends. If they only knew the real me.

Oh well I will keep contributing and trying to help my brothers on here.

Ordiecpo
08-04-09, 15:50

I got a stinking hotel in O'Fallon MO called within 45 minutes of meeting. She said she would be there. Never shows - doesn't take calls What the F?Just out of curiosity, why at Ofallon MO? Was she working out of Ofallon?

Brad 243
08-04-09, 22:08
I recently responded to an ad and this came back -
have 2 girls available
this is Sabrina

she is $80 for hh
160 for the hour depending on what u want
her little sister is available too
in-calls south county

A 2nd email can back saying he had a 14 year old sister available too. I of course refused but it's possible anybody could be set up on something like this. I heard one guy did get busted for soliciting a minor last week.

Just a heads Up.

So Ill Bill
08-04-09, 22:43
That's how that Priest got popped. I am scared to even have it on this forum. Damn, I may erase my hard drive or throw this box in the river and get a new one. I can't believe I clicked on that shit. Thanx bro!

Lay low, no seriously, lay low,

Bill

have 2 girls available
this is Sabrina

she is $80 for hh
in-calls south county

A 2nd email can back saying he had a 14 year old sister available too. I of course refused but it's possible anybody could be set up on something like this. I heard one guy did get busted for soliciting a minor last week.

Just a heads Up.

Ordiecpo
08-04-09, 22:44
i recently responded to an ad and this came back -
have 2 girls available
this is sabrina

she is $80 for hh
in-calls south county

a 2nd email can back saying he had a 14 year old sister available too. i of course refused but it's possible anybody could be set up on something like this. i heard one guy did get busted for soliciting a minor last week.

just a heads up.even the girl in first pic looks ****d.

yeah, i wouldn't touch that one with a 10-foot pole.

Country Boy #3
08-05-09, 04:10
have 2 girls available
this is Sabrina

she is $80 for hh
in-calls south county

Just a heads Up.Where did you see the ad? You made the right call avoiding that. It sounded like a set up. You ought to pass the email onto your buddy [Deleted by Admin]. That's probably right up his alley.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Bluffcity Guy
08-05-09, 06:49
that's how that priest got popped. i am scared to even have it on this forum. damn, i may erase my hard drive or throw this box in the river and get a new one. i can't believe i clicked on that shit. thanx bro! there's a not-so-fine line between reasonable caution and paranoia, and you may be crossing it. neither of those pictures was at all "pornographic"; you wouldn't get in trouble for having them on your hard drive.

the warning about staying away from these folks is very well taken; if it's not an le sting (or some scam to separate a fool from his money) some guy's gonna be in a world of hurt when he gets caught with ****d tail. i wouldn't feel scared having that on the forum; it's good to have the warning.

cheers,

bcg

So Ill Bill
08-05-09, 20:52
why so serious?

lay low,

bill

there's a not-so-fine line between reasonable caution and paranoia, and you may be crossing it. neither of those pictures was at all "pornographic"; you wouldn't get in trouble for having them on your hard drive.

the warning about staying away from these folks is very well taken; if it's not an le sting (or some scam to separate a fool from his money) some guy's gonna be in a world of hurt when he gets caught with ****d tail. i wouldn't feel scared having that on the forum; it's good to have the warning.

cheers,

bcg

Jannisary
08-06-09, 09:44
it was actually a post on in their Discussions Area but it has since been removed

Talk about out of context, wow. It was a CL advertisement. Yes somebody posted about the CL ad and the resulting sting on a board. Yes, it got removed. I must also point out that there was a direct link to the ad in question in a story on one of the local tv websites.

Taco Hunter
08-06-09, 14:44
Talk about out of context, wow. It was a CL advertisement. Yes somebody posted about the CL ad and the resulting sting on a board. Yes, it got removed. I must also point out that there was a direct link to the ad in question in a story on one of the local tv websites.

Not out of context did the news article have E-Mail transcripts back and forth and picture like was posted on the board you are defending

Jannisary
08-06-09, 15:10
Not out of context did the news article have E-Mail transcripts back and forth and picture like was posted on the board you are defendingYes, out of context Chiapet. CountryBoy asked: "Where did you see the ad?". He was asking WHERE the AD was seen at, not whether the same info that Brad posted here was also posted elsewhere.

The AD was from CL. Why Brad felt the need to post his transcript here and why someone felt the need to post it on a local board I do not know. It was quickly and judiciously removed from the local board and I had hoped that Jackson would remove it from this one as well.

Bill Bradsky
08-06-09, 21:54
Everyone just mosey over to the ignore list and put your favorite person to hate on it. It works like magic!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/profile.php?do=editlist

Ezgoin
08-08-09, 16:16
I have had real good luck/service with my Net10 phone. Walmart sells them. You can get a phone and 300 minutes of service for just under $30.00. Then reload the phone with a recharge card from QT, Walmart or many other places.Doesn't Net 10 charge a monthly fee, whether it's used or not? I checked them out a little while ago and they didn't want to put all the details on the package.... looked kind of open ended to me.

Jannisary
08-09-09, 09:15
Last I knew Net10 did not charge a per month fee. It is very similar to Tracfone in pricing structure.

Example - I could buy a Net10 card for 300 minutes and 60 days of service. To keep my phone active I would need to buy another card before the 60 days are up. The minutes will roll over as long as you keep the phone active. Tracfone is the same. The difference between the two is that Tracfone cards are good for 90 days of service instead of 60 days.

If you only plan on using the phone to briefly talk and set up dates then I think the Tracfone is the best deal. You get less minutes per dollar spent but you get more days of active service. If you talk alot or are out every night calling up girls then Tracfone probably not the best option.

Teddyb699
08-10-09, 20:55
Doesn't Net 10 charge a monthly fee, whether it's used or not? I checked them out a little while ago and they didn't want to put all the details on the package.... looked kind of open ended to me.No monthly fee. just a set number of days to use your time. Basically 150min & 30days. More minutes on the card, the longer they last. Oh, and the leftover minutes DO rollover.

Now if you keep your Net10 phone 30 days past your service end-date and re-activate it - you will get a new phone number.

Now, if you are going to keep the phone for a year. Best Buy had one phone (no I don't remember which one) that for $100 your minutes were good for a year.

Hunter36
08-11-09, 23:38
Good evening gentlemen and fellow hobbyists:

I have read the board and really searching for any information for any of the ladies that might work the casinos. Anything out there? What is the average donation? I am also looking for any more information on Taylnn who put on ad on bpage and e a o s. a few of the ladies look promising.

Also what are the best and most high mileage strip clubs in town? I am looking for Maxim quality if that is available. I am here to enjoy baseball, the St Louis Arch and plenty of fine hips, thighs and breasts.

Thanks a bunch in advance for the information.

Jeffc 574
08-12-09, 08:01
Good evening gentlemen and fellow hobbyists:

Also what are the best and most high mileage strip clubs in town? I am looking for Maxim quality if that is available. I am here to enjoy baseball, the St Louis Arch and plenty of fine hips, thighs and breasts.

Thanks a bunch in advance for the information.The strip clubs will be in Washington Park, Illinois on this board. Also, pick up a copy of the Riverfront Times. It will have ads with all of the addresses for the clubs.

The closest to the Arch are in Sauget (sawjay). PT's, Penthouse, and I forget the third one. I haven't been in a few years, likley good looking girls and little action.

Next, is Washington Park, Take I-64 east to IL 111 and go north. Several clubs are there.

Have a good time while visiting our fair city.

Brad 243
08-12-09, 14:25
I was seeing a young lady here not so long ago and noticed what looked like a provider canvasing the area at this hotel. I'm sure she had a room and was looking for tricks.

She was a brunette, medium hair - thin and young looking. Caught my interest but I already had a date.

For you guys who like to cruise - I recommend driving through the Economy Inn. I like to lay down for my BJs.

So Ill Bill
08-13-09, 06:25
I concur, Brad you need to chill. You straight up started it this time and it is uncalled for. None of us call you a freakin' liar whenever you post your no help nonsense. Either give us something we can use or just stop. LO314 posted what he saw and gave ample script of the ladies in his post, what have you given us lately? Man we just don't need this drama and as a Senior member here you should be grateful for a voracious poster and nobody is telling you to believe everything you read here. Believe what you want and fuck the rest, no harm, no foul. I have emailed Jackson about this shit and hope he does something soon. Although I am just a lowly regular, I for one am sick of the personal blasting on here, there are chat rooms and other forums for that crapola. My 2 cents.

Lay low,

Bill

Admin
08-13-09, 14:43
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

So Ill Bill
08-16-09, 14:22
Everything started great, met a forum buddy at Hustler, he even brought a tasty # with him, thanx for the cover bro. Chicks were hot, beer was cold and the Cards kicked some ass. So far so good, they head over to the erotica side and I am just about to head to the stage for some Asian (sorta) action and my phone rings and it is one of my SS girls. She wants to party and I ask her if she wants to come over and join the fun. She is game and is jumping in the shower to get nice and ready for your daddy, so I head west at warp speed so I can get back before they are done in the booth. Instead of heading straight down 55 my dumbass decides to cruise 44 to Jefferson and go south that way just to site see. Bad mistake my friends. 10:15 or so Johnny J decides to jump on my bumper at Arsenal and rides me all the way past QT. Just past the light, in front of the bank she hits the lights and it's on. She does the DL and insurance thing and comes back after like 15 minutes and says "who's plates are these?" I say they are mine for like 2.5 years, give her my registration and then another cherry top pulls up. I am fucked now. She says sit tight and heads back to her car. Then bro cops 1 & 2 get out and start the major hassle. What are you doing here? Why are you cruising the SS? Where's the drugs? How much you been drinking? I am keeping my composure here but these pricks are pissing me off, this is fucking America right? I can drive wherever the fuck I want. They do the pat down and make me sit on the curb. Up pulls cruiser # 3 with Mutt and Jeff in it. Mutt comes over and gives me the field sobriety deal which I passed with flying colors and Jeff and bro cop # 2 start searching the car. This is so stupid I am almost amused. Finally Johnette comes back and says I am clean but my registration is not. I say WTF? She says well it's an Illinois issue not her problem and I am wanting to call her a c**t if you know what I mean. They finally get done fucking with me like 45 minutes later. Car was clean until they rifled thru all my stuff. Then they tell me to have a nice night and don't let 'em see me again. Now the funniest thing about this fucked up ordeal is that I had 2 vikes in my front pocket and a fattie in my cigarette pack the whole time. St. Louis' finest(?) at it's best. Well I am a little rattled and head home to cut my losses and make sure I wake up in my nice comfortable bed. I prefer sausage and waffles to honey buns. So they ruined my whole night for no reason and I blew off my buddy and one of my regulars because of it. Jack in the Crack, a green hooter and thoughts of what could have been. Suck ass night guys, hope your's were better.

Lay low,

Bill

Missery
08-17-09, 15:21
Everything started great, met a forum buddy at Hustler, he even brought a tasty # with him, thanx for the cover bro. Chicks were hot, beer was cold and the Cards kicked some ass. So far so good, they head over to the erotica side and I am just about to head to the stage for some Asian (sorta) action and my phone rings and it is one of my SS girls. She wants to party and I ask her if she wants to come over and join the fun. She is game and is jumping in the shower to get nice and ready for your daddy, so I head west at warp speed so I can get back before they are done in the booth. Instead of heading straight down 55 my dumbass decides to cruise 44 to Jefferson and go south that way just to site see. Bad mistake my friends. 10:15 or so Johnny J decides to jump on my bumper at Arsenal and rides me all the way past QT. Just past the light, in front of the bank she hits the lights and it's on. She does the DL and insurance thing and comes back after like 15 minutes and says "who's plates are these?" I say they are mine for like 2.5 years, give her my registration and then another cherry top pulls up. I am fucked now. She says sit tight and heads back to her car. Then bro cops 1 & 2 get out and start the major hassle. What are you doing here? Why are you cruising the SS? Where's the drugs? How much you been drinking? I am keeping my composure here but these pricks are pissing me off, this is fucking America right? I can drive wherever the fuck I want. They do the pat down and make me sit on the curb. Up pulls cruiser # 3 with Mutt and Jeff in it. Mutt comes over and gives me the field sobriety deal which I passed with flying colors and Jeff and bro cop # 2 start searching the car. This is so stupid I am almost amused. Finally Johnette comes back and says I am clean but my registration is not. I say WTF? She says well it's an Illinois issue not her problem and I am wanting to call her a c**t if you know what I mean. They finally get done fucking with me like 45 minutes later. Car was clean until they rifled thru all my stuff. Then they tell me to have a nice night and don't let 'em see me again. Now the funniest thing about this fucked up ordeal is that I had 2 vikes in my front pocket and a fattie in my cigarette pack the whole time. St. Louis' finest(?) at it's best. Well I am a little rattled and head home to cut my losses and make sure I wake up in my nice comfortable bed. I prefer sausage and waffles to honey buns. So they ruined my whole night for no reason and I blew off my buddy and one of my regulars because of it. Jack in the Crack, a green hooter and thoughts of what could have been. Suck ass night guys, hope your's were better.

Lay low,

Bill
Wow that sucks.

Gears
08-17-09, 15:56
Wow, Missery, you quote a whole screen of text to add a one-line comment.

Missery
08-17-09, 16:17
Wow, Missery, you quote a whole screen of text to add a one-line comment.
Yup, and your point is?

Joe Gillis
08-17-09, 16:51
I have a question, primarily for Long One, but any smooth character can respond to it. How do you go about finding hot college coeds (or other worthwhile chicks) that don't advertise or work in strip clubs? I realize that it probably takes years to build up a network. Does the friend of a friend thing work well? I'm just curious. I don't expect anyone to share many of their phone numbers because they probably worked hard for them. I'm more interested in mastering the methods of meeting.

By the way, Long One, that was a hell of a weekend! I don't think that I've ever had that much action in a full month.

JG

Badboy2
08-18-09, 00:51
Friend of a Friend works for me. 2 girl action is always available when they have a good friend. "Let the bodies hit the floor!"

I have a question, primarily for Long One, but any smooth character can respond to it. How do you go about finding hot college coeds (or other worthwhile chicks) that don't advertise or work in strip clubs? I realize that it probably takes years to build up a network. Does the friend of a friend thing work well? I'm just curious. I don't expect anyone to share many of their phone numbers because they probably worked hard for them. I'm more interested in mastering the methods of meeting.

By the way, Long One, that was a hell of a weekend! I don't think that I've ever had that much action in a full month.

JG

Gears
08-18-09, 10:06
Yup, and your point is?

I think that long quotes should be edited by gutting them and inserting an ellipsis (...) to keep the board full of content and more readable. It saves lots of scrolling to get past stuff that's duplicated. It's also more courteous. If a bunch of us quoted his long story and then put an "attaboy" in there like you did, the thread would soon become boring and guys would quit using it.

Missery
08-19-09, 16:02
I think that long quotes should be edited by gutting them and inserting an ellipsis (...) to keep the board full of content and more readable. It saves lots of scrolling to get past stuff that's duplicated. It's also more courteous. If a bunch of us quoted his long story and then put an "attaboy" in there like you did, the thread would soon become boring and guys would quit using it.Thanks for your input, but I doubt it will bore anyone and run them off.

Besides it is tough to edit on a small phone. That is what page down, scrolling and the navigation arrows is used for.

Ordiecpo
08-19-09, 17:10
That sucks. Did she issue you a citation for this "registration problem"? If not, then there isn't one and is nothing more than a pathetic attempt of justifying their sorry actions.

Stlpilot
08-19-09, 17:48
have 2 girls available
this is Sabrina

she is $80 for hh
in-calls south county

Just a heads Up.That first picture with the chic in the red shirt has been photoshopped. Look closely at the face. There is another one under it. It's more obvious on the right side of her face but it's definitely been doctored. The second photo is innocent enough if we get our minds out of the gutter. Like that would happen. LOL

Be safe boys,

Pilot

Bes12
08-23-09, 23:19
I had a nice encounter with CC recently. We exchanged a few texts and then she asked me to call to set up arrangements. She was very nice but also professional. She was set up at an extended stay right by my house so I was over in a jif. She was walking her little dog and was pretty cute in doing so. Nice little body. We went up to her room and got right down to it. We started with CBJ although BBBJ was available. After that moved on to mish, spoon, and finished with doggie. Overall, a really great experience for someone who is new to this scene. And the price was right too, just $ for 30 min. Here is her listing:

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ready_for_what_you_really_want_cc_is_ready_to_give_it_to_you_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2081457

So Ill Bill
08-30-09, 19:07
Check this shit out:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/w4m/1349524849.html

Anybody up for the challenge?

Shut out on the SS this morning my brothers, poor little Bill is feeling the pressure too. Will go back at it tomorrow though. The ones I am seeing I don't want and the ones I want I am not seeing. Digits are no help at all this weekend either.

This pic is on the Fling ad that flashes on the right hand side of this forum. Now if you guys ever see this chick (yeah right), or know any provider who looks like this, please throw your daddy a bone. This is exactly what I am looking for. My 401K towards regular action and I can give up the streets, lol. The other two pix speak for themselves, 10 up with magic # of 24 and it's still August. Waino is CY and Albert is the MVP, so sweet!

Lay low,

Bill

Ordiecpo
08-31-09, 19:10
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/adg/1337454726.html

So, this morning I called around, the digits provided by two great members (LO314 and I'll Bill) but either they didn't answer or their phone was out of minutes. Saw an ad by melissa for massage and since my body was aching a bit from work around the house, I decided to give her a call. She picked up the phone, I asked her rates for massage, she said.85 for an hour, I asked her to send me a pic on my phone and I'll get back to her and we hung up.

She immediately sent me her pic, she had shoulder length sandy blonde hair, huge knockers and appeared to be bit chunky but couldn't tell by the pic.

I sent her text asking if she would give me massage nude, she said she had stretch marks from having kids and then said for $.5/hr, she would give FS. I asked her dfk, BBBJ, msog, she said yes, but no biting (WTF, who bites? And Why? ), and, no rough greek. I said fine and set up for 12:30 meeting.

It was easy to find her location. She was bigger, but my mini me was telling me hell with it, I'm there, lets get it done, so I stayed. She seemed pretty nice, gave me hug, and then DFK, lot of DFK. We quickly lost our clothes and she was on mini me in no time, she was skilled, (much better than Ja, one LO314 introduced to me, who is great at BBBJ), I was throat fking her for a long time and she took directions very well, she really did want to please me.

After 20 minutes of throat fking her, got her to bend over for K9, and in no time, there went my first cup. Laid on bed to catch our breath. Chit chatted for about 10 minutes, told her to suck mini me again, same as first time around, damn, she was amazingly good. After while told her to ride me, after some CG, I told her to DT it and taste her kitty, she did, told her to get position for K9, rode it pretty hard for some time, pulled it out and stuck in her ass, she didn't object, started slow and then I rode that hershey highway like there was no tomorrow, she looked back to me and kept saying 'fk my ass, fk my ass". There went second cup.

It went bit over an hour but she didn't seemed to care nor was in hurry for me to leave, took about five minutes to catch my breath and clean up and then got dressed, she gave me a nice goodbye kiss and hug. About two hours later, she text me to ask if I had a good time and that she hope to see me again soon.

Now, her performance and willingness was PSE, probably best that I've experienced with escorts. But, that body simply isn't for me, not turned on by it so I don't think I'll see her again, not 100% sure though, she was damn good.

Biztraveller
09-02-09, 09:59
Ordiecpo,

I replied to the Melissa ad and I received back pics of a redhaired small end BBW.

Just how I like 'em! Is this the Melissa that you saw?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/melissa_is_waiting_for_you_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1997869

PatrickBateman
09-02-09, 14:15
Nice report Ordiecpo, I really enjoyed reading it. Is it possible for you to post the picture you have of Melissa?

PB

So, this morning I called around, the digits provided by two great members (LO314 and I'll Bill) but either they didn't answer or their phone was out of minutes. Saw an ad by melissa for massage and since my body was aching a bit from work around the house, I decided to give her a call. She picked up the phone, I asked her rates for massage, she said.85 for an hour, I asked her to send me a pic on my phone and I'll get back to her and we hung up.

She immediately sent me her pic, she had shoulder length sandy blonde hair, huge knockers and appeared to be bit chunky but couldn't tell by the pic.

I sent her text asking if she would give me massage nude, she said she had stretch marks from having kids and then said for $.5/hr, she would give FS. I asked her dfk, BBBJ, msog, she said yes, but no biting (WTF, who bites? And Why? ), and, no rough greek. I said fine and set up for 12:30 meeting.

It was easy to find her location. She was bigger, but my mini me was telling me hell with it, I'm there, lets get it done, so I stayed. She seemed pretty nice, gave me hug, and then DFK, lot of DFK. We quickly lost our clothes and she was on mini me in no time, she was skilled, (much better than Ja, one LO314 introduced to me, who is great at BBBJ), I was throat fking her for a long time and she took directions very well, she really did want to please me.

After 20 minutes of throat fking her, got her to bend over for K9, and in no time, there went my first cup. Laid on bed to catch our breath. Chit chatted for about 10 minutes, told her to suck mini me again, same as first time around, damn, she was amazingly good. After while told her to ride me, after some CG, I told her to DT it and taste her kitty, she did, told her to get position for K9, rode it pretty hard for some time, pulled it out and stuck in her ass, she didn't object, started slow and then I rode that hershey highway like there was no tomorrow, she looked back to me and kept saying 'fk my ass, fk my ass". There went second cup.

It went bit over an hour but she didn't seemed to care nor was in hurry for me to leave, took about five minutes to catch my breath and clean up and then got dressed, she gave me a nice goodbye kiss and hug. About two hours later, she text me to ask if I had a good time and that she hope to see me again soon.

Now, her performance and willingness was PSE, probably best that I've experienced with escorts. But, that body simply isn't for me, not turned on by it so I don't think I'll see her again, not 100% sure though, she was damn good.

Bill20
09-02-09, 19:54
Nice report Ordiecpo, I really enjoyed reading it. Is it possible for you to post the picture you have of Melissa?

PBI used to see her down in south city for massage & BBBJ before she graduated to FS. She got a day job & I lost track of her. Nice report.

Bill

Ordiecpo
09-02-09, 23:15
Ordiecpo,

I replied to the Melissa ad and I received back pics of a redhaired small end BBW.

Just how I like 'em! Is this the Melissa that you saw?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/melissa_is_waiting_for_you_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1997869No, not the same. Melissa I saw had shoulder length sandy blonde hair and she only posts in "adult gig" section.

Ordiecpo
09-02-09, 23:18

PBI'll have to do it tomorrow, my blackberry's data cable to the computer is at work.

Headmasterstl
09-03-09, 18:17
No, not the same. Melissa I saw had shoulder length sandy blonde hair and she only posts in "adult gig" section.Okay, what is "adult gig section"? Sorry, the only Melissa I could locate was the other one - obviously not the one you saw.

How do we find your Melissa?

Locojose
09-04-09, 13:19

PBI just saw the girl today. She wasn't that heavy but gave the best head i every had. Her DD's were awsome and she does provide true gfe. She also changed her hair color. Blonde to red. cute

TheoryGuy
09-05-09, 08:09
Is this the same Melissa?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/adg/1357898726.html

Ordiecpo
09-05-09, 15:45
Is this the same Melissa?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/adg/1357898726.htmlYup, that's her ad.

Bes12
09-07-09, 14:35
Had Amanda & Sherri (http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amanda_sherri_you_great_weekend_fun_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2167678) over for a little bit of fun last night.

Exchanged a few emails and called to set up a time for the two girls to come over. They had a little trouble with the directions but arrived only about 10 minutes later than we planned. They arrived, I let them in, and offered them some drinks. After they both used the restroom and we got the donation out of the way we then moved to the bedroom.

Amanda is the older of the two and looks kind of like Beverly D'Angelo from the vacation movies. She is definiely the more outgoing and friendlier of the two. Sherri is younger and more reserved and the more attractive of the two. We sat on the bed and Amanda had me tell exactly what I liked and and then we all got naked and got under the sheets. A nice moment right off the bat when they were on either side of me all curled up to get warm and I had a big smile on my face. They got started with Amanda giving me a nice BBBJ while Sherri kissed my neck and chest. Amanda was very aggressive and I had to ask her to slow down otherwise I would pop. She did and it was great feeling her downstairs and Sherri upstairs. Then I had them switch and Sherri put on the cap for a CBJ while Amanda worked on my neck and chest. Amanda was once again very aggressive and gave me several hard bites on my neck which I didn't mind. After that went on for a while I had them both give me a CBJ at the same time. That was fun. Then I asked which one of them wanted to get up for CG first and Amanda was quick to respond. While she was on top Sherri was back on my neck and chest. Before long I was ready to pop and I did, very hard. And that is where the problem came in, from the emails we exchanged before I thought MSOG was available but the girls said that it was strictly one and done. They blamed the person who posts their ads for them and were apologetic but the session was over. I was promised a discount next time and MSOG so I might have to give them a shot again. Still, overall I am pretty pleased. I got two girls for a great price and got to check a fantasy off my list. And next time I will be sure to ask about MSOG up front.

So Ill Bill
09-09-09, 10:38
For those of you who follow the SW reports, here we go, as promised. After my Rebecca ordeal on Penn yesterday afternoon, I cruised around for about 45 more minutes looking for her and her boy. No luck and no additional SW sightings at all, not even a LEO. Well it's getting late and I have to be somewhere but like I said I will be stranded in the flat lands for a couple of days and I am having residual effects from my weekend Viagra I guess, lol. Lemay Laura had been blowing me up all day so around 5 or so she calls and I decide WTF, and answer. She has a room at the So Co 6 and really misses me and my cash. So I get the room # and run on down there, conveniently on my way btw. A quick stop at Walgreens for Trojans and there she is waiting in the parking lot for me. Now as you guys have read from our friend's reports; she has been acting a little shady lately, so I am a little concerned with her being on the parking lot. She assures me that she just has some laundry in and was on her way back to the room. Ok, let's do it babe and if old boy is on the other side of that door your daddy is already pissed and I have got a little some some just for him. No drama, no prob, we get in the room which looks like she has been living there a month and off come her clothes and actually this is the first time I have seen her naked. She looks better dressed but not too bad for a ho. Well I play with those knockers a bit and Lil' Bill is raring to go. A little BBBJ then on with the helmet for a little mish or a lot of mish then on her knees for a banging doggie finish. She cleans me up and gets dressed so fast that Superman in his freakin' phone booth would be proud and I get the hint. I needed to roll anyway, so I hand her .40 and she looks a little disappointed, but fuck her, that's what she gets for acting like a fucking junkie and being shady. Plus I am down .20 from earlier and she coulda picked up the room a little b4 I got there. All in all a 6 for performance and an Oscar for the fake "O". Good enough for a fucked up Tuesday afternoon and I actually felt the burn in the hams later that night, nice! Be back in action soon boys.

Lay low,

Bill

Brad 243
09-11-09, 14:01
Great pic I thought is worth sharing.

Markanon
09-11-09, 14:32
Called Tammy last weekend, at her south location and she was going out of town.

Had time to spare today, called her again, and the household number said she was not available, and she was not answering her cell, she may be moving back to St.L.

Another time I suppose

Larks Tongue
09-11-09, 15:21
Great pic I thought is worth sharing.

Whoa. I'd like a taste of that. Looks like she could have some nice boobs as well.

Thanks for posting it.

Stayalert
09-11-09, 20:53
Great pic I thought is worth sharing.Did you tap that? How much was it?

So Ill Bill
09-11-09, 22:06
I am now a freakin' Senior. Should I bow to the applause or expect my AARP card in the mail soon? LOL. I never knew you fuckers got your posts put up immediately, NICE! It's lookin' like we are postponing our little celebration for a week or two. I am waiting for LO314 to line up some of his honies for me to sample, LMAO. No seriously, things come up, but we are working on the logistics and will keep you guys posted. Oh yeah, now when you guys say "digits to Seniors" I am in there! Oh yeah baby! I promise to fight for the common man and you lowly Regulars, lol. Take it easy boys.

Lay low,

Bill