PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Country Boy #3
08-12-08, 21:47
I don't recall ever reading a report on n. broadway, but a friend of mine says he's seen girls working around n. broadway and doddridge st. just north of were halls ferry spits off. He's also seen girls working Christy's fuel stop on Hall st. He's mostly seen black girls, but a few white girls too. I'll check it out next time I get down that way.

Missery
08-12-08, 21:52
Cruised Woodson last Friday around 2:30 in the afternoon. Saw one possibility, a redhead on her cell phone walking North on Woodson just South of the Rock Road.
Also saw unmarked LE with a green Mustang pulled over.

Payforfun
08-12-08, 22:06
I don't recall ever reading a report on n. broadway, but a friend of mine says he's seen girls working around n. broadway and doddridge st. just north of were halls ferry spits off. He's also seen girls working Christy's fuel stop on Hall st. He's mostly seen black girls, but a few white girls too. I'll check it out next time I get down that way.

N Broadway route was mentioned like early 2007, perhaps 2006. I am from around that area, and thought it was completely dead until mentioned on here by some kind soul. I've found acticity, (( on occassion!)) by, as mentioned, the Broadway/Halls Ferry split, perhaps upto Gimblin or a block or two, ...used to see a gal by apartments by local bar dive.

The closest comparison I could state, however, is that it is lighter than even Woodson area in consistent activity. Trust me, I would love more activity there, but I don't check it out every week due to lack of activity on a consistent basis.

If Christy's?? is at Hall Street/Gimblin, I will for sure be checking that area out several times a week. It's the only fuel stop in that area, so that has to be it, I guess.

When I go to do my North Broadway/ Grand to MLK route, I pass by that Broadway area first, usually to no avail.

Hornymutt
08-12-08, 22:37
Cruised Woodson last Friday around 2:30 in the afternoon. Saw one possibility, a redhead on her cell phone walking North on Woodson just South of the Rock Road.

Also saw unmarked LE with a green Mustang pulled over.Sounds like you saw Susan. She has red hair, and she was probably talking to me.

(Do a search and see my previous posts if you haven't read them yet)

Rosco2
08-12-08, 22:42

Country Boy #3, I didn't visit that area last week when I was in town, but I did visit it a couple months ago. Didn't see anybody out, but I only made 2 brief pass-throughs. The area you're talking about is where I saw the Snap-On truck driver, mentioned in a previous post (http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=673441&highlight=Snap-On+truck+driver#post673441). I think this area in Baden (just before North Broadway becomes Bellefontaine Road--a simple name change) is where that weird serial killer used to pick up his prostitutes in 2001 and 2002. Folks may remember he was captured by police after sending a message to a newspaper that included a copy of a Microsoft MSN map. The cops tracked who logged into MSN to download the map, and nailed the psychotic killer. He committed suicide while in police custody.

Here's a web site detailing this lousy killer's crimes. His name was Maury Travis :

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/serialkillers/maurytravis.htm

And here's another:

http://www.geocities.com/verbal_plainfield/q-z/travis.html

This SW area in Baden on North Broadway is significantly further north--about 4 miles further north--than the other North Broadway stroll that's around the Pure Pleasure adult store and the First Western motel and Saveway grocery.

Last week when I was in St. Louis, I did visit the lower North Broadway stroll and spoke with a 40-something BSW named Coco near the First Western motel ($55 nightly; no hourly rate). She was HWP, had really nice legs, and was friendly.

I guess we can differentiate the two North Broadway strolls by referring to them as the upper North Broadway stroll and the lower North Broadway stroll. I guess, technically, they could be considered one long stroll area. - rosco

===============================

UPDATE: Back to the serial killer again. It appears Travis did his pickups both on North Broadway in St. Louis, and in East St. Louis. Here's some copy from the first link above:

Authorities say they believe that Travis, 36, was responsible for as many as 20 murders across the area, including one that he videotaped in the basement of his home in Ferguson. All the known victims were drug-addicted prostitutes. Almost a dozen bodies have been found, mainly along roadsides. Some have never been identified.

The harshest aspect of this case are the videotape containing footage of some of his crimes.

The tape, labeled "Your Wedding Day," showed Travis tying women up and torturing and raping them. One scene showed him apparently strangling one of his victims to death.

The scenes on the tape were so disturbing that Police Chief Joe Mokwa ordered psychological counseling for the officers who viewed them. "They'll give you nightmares,".

Travis, a 36-year-old hotel waiter, hanged himself in jail before admitting to any of the murders, but St. Louis police believe he killed between 12 and 20 women. They have identified 12 of his victims as drug-addicted prostitutes whose bodies were dumped along city streets and country roads in the St. Louis area between March 2001 and May 2002.

But in a letter Travis sent to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch — which helped lead police to him — he boasted of killing 17 women.

"He claims he killed 17 women. We're missing five of them," said Mokwa.

St. Louis police released excerpts from the videotape to ABCNEWS, which are being broadcast nationwide for the first time on Primetime Thursday.

Police believe Maury Travis killed some of his victims in his basement. (ABCNEWS.com)

Police believe Travis picked up prostitutes along a strip of Broadway just north of St. Louis that is riddled with crack houses and prostitution, then took them to his ranch-style home in Ferguson, a nearby suburb.

They found numerous videotapes in Travis' home showing him giving the prostitutes crack cocaine to smoke, then having consensual sex with them. He apparently let some of the women leave at that point.

The "wedding" tape included similar scenes — including a shot of a woman sitting on Travis' bed after an introductory caption "ANOTHER CRACKHEAD HO." But it showed that in some cases — police are not sure how he chose his victims — Travis would start asking the women to engage in bizarre rituals, such as having them dance in white clothes or wear sunglasses with the lenses blackened so they could not see.

Then he would take them captive, binding them with ropes and handcuffs and covering their eyes with duct tape. He would then begin to torment them, either in the bedroom, or after dragging them downstairs to the basement and shackling them to a wooden post.

The excerpts the police released to Primetime show Travis tormenting the women verbally, taunting them about their fate and haranguing some of them over how they had abandoned their children for crack. One exchange, with an unidentified victim, went as follows:

Travis: You want to say something to your kids?
Victim: I'm sorry.
Travis: Who's raising your kids?
Victim: Me, my mom and dad.
Travis: You ain't raising s---, b----. You over here on your back smoking crack. You ain't going home tomorrow. I'm keeping you about a week. Is that all right?

He forced one victim to say to him, "You are the master. It pleases me to serve you." When he didn't like the way she said it, he yelled at her, "Say it clearer!"

When another victim tried to remove the duct tape covering her eyes and knocked his camera out of focus, he told her: "You don't need to see s---.... Lay down on your back. Shut your eyes."

At one point, a woman can be heard gasping in agony as he orders her, "Sit still!"

With one exception, the excerpts released to Primetime do not show Travis physically torturing the women, but blood splatters are visible on the walls and floor. When they examined the basement after his arrest, police found that the walls had been repainted several times, with layers of paint, then blood, then paint, then blood.

The exception is a scene in which Travis is seen wrapping a belt around a woman's neck and snapping it tight, choking her until her body goes limp. After delivering the blow — which police believe was fatal — Travis leaves the woman's naked body face down on the floor and is heard saying, "This is first kill. Number One. First kill was 19 years old. Name — I don't know. I don't give a f---."

Police who have viewed the entire tape say it shows Travis raping the women and penetrating them with foreign objects.

Travis was arrested after sending a letter to a reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch taunting him for writing a "sob story" about one of his victims. He attached a computer-generated map to the letter, marked with an X where he said police would find a body. They found a skeleton at the site, and traced the map to Travis' computer.

After his arrest, Travis was locked in a super-maximum security jail cell and put on suicide watch with a guard outside his door. But during a one-hour shower break — the one time of day the guard did not have a clear view of all of his cell — Travis managed to hang himself in the back corner, using a thin rope he had braided from a torn-up sheet. He had also bound his own hands behind his back [and stuffed toilet paper up his nostrils.]

["Accused serial killer Maury Travis was found dead in his locked cell. He was hanging by the neck from a strip of bedsheet tied to an air vent, with a pillowcase over his head, toilet paper in his nostrils, a washcloth in his mouth and his hands bound behind him, with tape."]

St. Louis police are confident that Travis was the killer who was responsible for the bodies that were turning up through 2001 and 2002. Whether or not his boast of 17 victims was accurate, police believe he probably killed more victims than the 12 they have identified so far.

"Who are these other women and where are they?" said Chief Mokwa. "There's some families out here that have a lost loved one, and they'll always be uncertain of what happened to them."

===============================

Here's a short excerpt from the second link:

If John Robinson is the first serial killer to lure victims via the internet, then Maury Travis has the dubious distinction to be called the first serial killer apprehended because of the internet.
==============================

[Here's a picture of the late, psychotic Travis. He kind of looks like a young Clarence Thomas to me--you know one of the justices on the Supreme Court [sorry for the humor]. I'm only teasing Clarence Thomas because he's an arch conservative, and I'm liberal :-)

I certainly respect his great personal achievement of making it to the Supreme Court. How could you not? - rosco

Tororojo
08-12-08, 22:45

I posted a few reports in early '06 from this area. I've only been thru a few times since then coming up empty.
One of the girls back then told me about an area where there were always crack-ho's. She said where the road runs from Hall under the railroads to Broadway (maybe Humboldt? not sure) but I never checked.

Tororojo

Payforfun
08-13-08, 02:28
I posted a few reports in early '06 from this area. I've only been thru a few times since then coming up empty.
One of the girls back then told me about an area where there were always crack-ho's. She said where the road runs from Hall under the railroads to Broadway (maybe Humboldt? not sure) but I never checked.

Tororojo

That would likely be Blase or possibly Thatcher

Blase for sure goes to Broadway (tip for the non locals)- If you are coming from the North, and see trains crossing, you can turn onto Blase and cut straight through to Broadway.

You used to be able to cut around on Thatcher, but they did some sort of road work and it was cut off for quite a while, if not still. That area was open back in the day of that killer, to by Thatcher (other side of the mentioned tracks) might be that crack ho area. I wasn't aware of that one either

Just got back from Illinois. Didn't monger over there, but did a quick MLK route
Gals and their pimps out by Goodfellow/MLK, and then again just west of Kingshighway on MLK (There's a Brick kind of wall that you will find 2 or 3 sitting on

I went down Academy looking for that ass gal mentioned a few days ago, but no luck, lol

I don't have to be in to work till 10 am right now, so thinking of a 8:30 am venture out that way this week or early next week

Missery
08-13-08, 11:52
Sounds like you saw Susan. She has red hair, and she was probably talking to me.

(Do a search and see my previous posts if you haven't read them yet)
She had the look, but was not advertising.

Scuuze
08-13-08, 15:46
I've never tried the MLK stroll. Just exactly where is it? I grew up close to their and its not a very good neighborhood-how safe is it to monger there? Do you "date" right in that neighborhood or go somewhere else? Any info appreciated.

Thanks,

Scuuze

Rosco2
08-14-08, 08:38
I've never tried the MLK stroll. Just exactly where is it? I grew up close to their and its not a very good neighborhood-how safe is it to monger there? Do you "date" right in that neighborhood or go somewhere else? Any info appreciated.

Thanks,

Scuuze

Scuuze, the M.L.K. stroll is on Martin Luther King Drive from about Kingshighway to Hodiamont Avenue. Hodiamont Avenue (from MLK Drive to Page) is also an important part of the stroll. In addition to MLK Drive, you'll often find street walkers on Hodiamont, so be sure to check it out, too. And thanks to Daedelus, we now know to also check Academy.

Hodiamont runs north-south and is one block east of Skinker. (Skinker is known as Kienlen here). Academy is one block west of Kingshighway. Both WSWs and BSWs inhabit the MLK stroll. Hope that helps you and anyone else interested in the MLK stroll. - Rosco

Mutger
08-22-08, 09:56
Hey guys this was on the news last night. They also said that two women were arrested for prostitution last Friday (8/15) in Belleville.

KSDK -- A Caseyville, Illinois woman was arrested Thursday for prostitution after detectives said they found an online ad offering sex.

St. Clair County detectives received a tip Wednesday, according to Captain Steve Johnson, a sheriff's department spokesman.

"We were notified via email anonymously that this individual was soliciting prostitution on the internet," Johnson said.

Detectives found the women's entry on the online classified site Craigslist. They said emails were exchanged between undercover officers.

"Pretty graphic, specifically going into what she would do and what she wouldn't do," Johnson said.

During those email exchanges, detectives set up a meeting with the women at a hotel in Fairview Heights, and sex for money was discussed.

"There was one undercover officer in the room and several others there for security reasons," Johnson said.

Officers arrested 28-year-old XXXXXXXXXX for prostitution. It was the third arrest in the past week in St. Clair County involving an alleged prostitute using Craigslist. Two women were arrested in Belleville last Friday.

Johnson said law enforcement was well aware of solicitation for sex on the Internet.

"It degrades the entire society, the entire area, and one of the reasons we wanted this to get out was you don't know who you are talking to on the Internet," Johnson said. "It could be someone with handcuffs and a gun waiting for you on both ends."

Collins bonded out of jail Thursday.

KSDK

Country Boy #3
08-24-08, 13:24
I had a nice time with Renay. She's around 40, brunette, small chest, pretty petite. She is very open minded, open to most anything, except anal and CIM. She gives a pretty good BBBJ with attention to the twins.
Overall a real nice time for $100.

Rosco2
08-24-08, 15:49
Just saw the movie Foxes on Flix. It's a pretty good, entertaining flick from 1980 that holds up very well today. There's a pick-up scene near the I-5 in California that is pivotal to the movie.

There's some memorable stuff in this flick. It predates Fast Times at Ridgemont High by 2 years, and in some ways is more engrossing. Definitely check it out if you can. The on-screen guide shows it playing on Thursday in the wee hours, and then again on 9/2 and 9/5 (Flix and Sho Time).

One of the main characters is played by Cherie Currie. Currie, along with Joan Jett and Lita Ford, was a member of that mid-'70s rock group The Runaways. Who can forget their classic song "Cherry Bomb." Jodie Foster is in this flick too. There are some poignant moments in this flick that'll hit you hard, but also lots of funny moments. It's billed as a comedy-drama.

I never knew how versatile the song "On the Radio" was 'till I heard it played in this movie during 3 totally different scenes, one of elation, one of heartbreak, and a third scene of sleepy tenderness. (You'll know what I mean when you see this surprisingly good movie.)

Dickisslick
08-26-08, 09:57
I had a nice time with Renay. She's around 40, brunette, small chest, pretty petite. She is very open minded, open to most anything, except anal and CIM. She gives a pretty good BBBJ with attention to the twins.

Overall a real nice time for $100.CB, our opinions differ. "Overall a real nice time for $100." In my opinion this was about twice as much as it was worth if that. To me she appeared to have been a fairly large woman sometime in the past. All that is left of her now is a bunch of hanging skin. Personally, I was totally disgusted seeing her ass walking to the bathroom before we started and solidified my decision to just get a bbbj (mostly hand). She just really looked old and haggard when I saw her 2 mo ago.

Although I am not a fan of covered bj's. Kayla gives one hell of an awesome deep throat and she gets really into it. She has a more voluptuous figure, loves to be played with and gives deep french kisses. I have not had her for anything other than oral, but the menu appeared open. Her price was .80 and this was at her incall motel.

Anondudeinstl
08-27-08, 07:28
Although I am not a fan of covered bj's. Kayla gives one hell of an awesome deep throat and she gets really into it. She has a more voluptuous figure, loves to be played with and gives deep french kisses. I have not had her for anything other than oral, but the menu appeared open. Her price was .80 and this was at her incall motel.This Kayla?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_kayla_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1130539

Country Boy #3
08-27-08, 10:47
CB, our opinions differ. "Overall a real nice time for $100." In my opinion this was about twice as much as it was worth if that. To me she appeared to have been a fairly large woman sometime in the past. All that is left of her now is a bunch of hanging skin. Personally, I was totally disgusted seeing her ass walking to the bathroom before we started and solidified my decision to just get a bbbj (mostly hand). She just really looked old and haggard when I saw her 2 mo ago.

Although I am not a fan of covered bj's. Kayla gives one hell of an awesome deep throat and she gets really into it. She has a more voluptuous figure, loves to be played with and gives deep french kisses. I have not had her for anything other than oral, but the menu appeared open. Her price was .80 and this was at her incall motel.

Opinions are like A holes. Everybody has one. I had a good time with her.
I don't think she's old or haggard.
I don't ever remember reading a report from you on Kayla. How about sharing a little info on her.

Dickisslick
08-27-08, 15:39
There is not a lot of information to add beyond what I already did report:

Although I am not a fan of covered bj's. Kayla gives one hell of an awesome deep throat and she gets really into it. She has a more voluptuous figure, loves to be played with and gives deep french kisses. I have not had her for anything other than oral, but the menu appeared open. Her price was .80 for a 1/2 and this was at her incall motel.

The motel was in a safe area near 270 and 70. She was living in the room, IE computer and fridge present, and not very clean. But again, I felt very safe and was not at all worried about my vehicle or my own safety while inside.

It appears from recent ads that she has teamed up with Felicia who I have never seen, nor can I vouch for, to double your pleasure. They do not show pricing for this service though in their CL ad.

Rosco2
08-27-08, 19:35
This is a photo of a Newspaper lady and myself from about 5 years ago. Her working name was Kris (not her real name). She no longer lives in Missouri. As you can see, Kris had a really good, hard body. She danced as a stripper, too, but in a different state, not Missouri. Our first date of full service was $100 at a hotel she had booked. These photos really don't do justice to how sexy her legs and body are, or her sweet face. Her age during these photos was 20 or 21--I don't recall which. She had one child. Very pleasant lady to be with. Her poison must have been heroin. During our first date, I asked what the marks were on her legs. She said I didn't want to know. She didn't work in Columbia, Missouri long at all before moving out of state. I really hope she's over the heroin--so much potential seemed to be in her. Anyone happen to remember this lady? She advertised in the Columbia Tribune newspaper about 5 years ago.

By the way, that was my old car, the one that Jiffy Lube put the wrong kind of coolant into (Grrrr). I bought a new one in 2006--my first brand new one. Also, please pardon my hairy legs. Anyway, Kris was one sweet lady. - Rosco

Gripman
08-27-08, 21:04
I'm comin to the area in the near future and wondering who is legit. Id rather not get a SW on the strip cause I'm new to the area. If you know a standby escort let me know. Must have a a** and like to participate. Anyways.

Stay safe

Mister Quick
08-28-08, 10:16
Four employees of a bar near the Meramec River have been charged with sexual misconduct for allegedly engaging in public sex acts with other women at the tavern.

Each of the suspects is charged with at least one misdemeanor count alleging acts in front of other people at the Queen of Hearts tavern, at 731 Larkin Williams Road, in Fenton last November and December, according to warrants recently made public in St. Louis County Circuit Court.

The owner of the bar, 74 year old Freda, also was charged with a misdemeanor liquor law violation for the alleged lewdness of her employees, according to warrants filed Aug. 14. She could not be reached for comment.

A woman who answered the phone at the Queen of Hearts said the bar remains open.

The warrants describe the acts as "deviate sexual intercourse," including alleged oral sex between two women and displays of the breasts and genitals, in the presence of others in a public place.

Shiloh age 29 and Carrie age 36, each face two counts of misdemeanor second-degree sexual misconduct. Jacqueline age 22 faces one count of the same charge.

Mira age 34 faces one count of misdemeanor second-degree sexual misconduct and two felony drug charges for allegedly selling pills to undercover St. Louis County police detectives, whose investigation led to the charges.

Big KC
08-28-08, 17:31
Four employees of a bar near the Meramec River have been charged with sexual misconduct for allegedly engaging in public sex acts with other women at the tavern.

Each of the suspects is charged with at least one misdemeanor count alleging acts in front of other people at the Queen of Hearts tavern, at 731 Larkin Williams Road, in Fenton last November and December, according to warrants recently made public in St. Louis County Circuit Court.

The owner of the bar, 74 year old Freda, also was charged with a misdemeanor liquor law violation for the alleged lewdness of her employees, according to warrants filed Aug. 14. She could not be reached for comment.

A woman who answered the phone at the Queen of Hearts said the bar remains open.

The warrants describe the acts as "deviate sexual intercourse," including alleged oral sex between two women and displays of the breasts and genitals, in the presence of others in a public place.

Shiloh age 29 and Carrie age 36, each face two counts of misdemeanor second-degree sexual misconduct. Jacqueline age 22 faces one count of the same charge.

Mira age 34 faces one count of misdemeanor second-degree sexual misconduct and two felony drug charges for allegedly selling pills to undercover St. Louis County police detectives, whose investigation led to the charges.

I missed it, dm

Noise Maker
08-29-08, 22:01
Hey Guys:

This is more of a question for any who have visit. Does anyone know much about a young good looking dancer there named Jonni (Jonny) not sure how she spells it. Long blonde hair, slim, bubbly, easy on the eyes.

PM me if you do. I have a few questions.

Thanks

NM

Mtfearin
08-30-08, 13:47
I visited 64 last night on my way home. It was a small, shady looking building but was glad to find a full nude/full bar club.

There were less than 10 girls and the bar area and dance area are very cramped. Cover was $10 and the drinks were cheap ($3 beers).

I wasn't real impressed with the caliber of girls, but there were a few above-average looking dancers. It was slow most of the night and the girls were very outgoing. I had a good time playing strip pool with one of the dancers, Bree.

The owner, Frank, was a fun guy and bought a couple drinks for some of the regulars and even my friend who was also there for the first time.

Aside from the pool table, there were also plenty of couches ($30/dance) & a hot tub ($130 + girl's price).

Each girl is very different in attitude & extras. Some very approachable and some very sensitive. I saw a guy removed from the club for groping shortly after doing the very same thing to the previous dancer. It also seems that they have a very high turnover rate (even for a strip club) as both girls I had conversations with had been there for less than a week.

I only bought a lapdance but it was a very good dance with plenty of touching and grinding. No dfk but plenty of touching.

The club was open til 6am and I had a good time while I was there. If I lived in the area I wouldn't visit regularly, but it's a great change-of-pace club.

Girls - 7
Other Entertainment - 7 (Pool table, touch screen games)
Affordability - 9
Extras - Available; girl-to-girl

KC Questor
08-31-08, 13:46
Mtfearin,

Thanks for the report. It is a good overview of Club64. People should know that it is now called "Thunder Road". You are right that the girls rotate quite often. The club suffers from the events of the past year. First they closed, then they re-opened as a non-nude club, trying to be like Coyote Ugly where the bartenders danced on the bar (they still have the steps up to the bar). When they switched back to a full-service strip club, they had lost all their girls and worse, all their customers. It has been a long road recovering some regular customers, and girls tend not to stay where there is no money. The benefit is that the girls who do work there tend to be... hungry.

You may want to consider putting reports from this area in one of the Illinois forums. There are lots of posts about the clubs on the East side in the Brooklyn, Illinois (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3577) or Washington Park, Illinois boards (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3829).

Generally people use the Washington Park board for discussion about strip clubs, while the Brooklyn board tends to be more about street action.

Rosco2
08-31-08, 22:53
A few days ago, I rented the movie Streetwise. It's a gripping documentary about street life and prostitution in Seattle. The film was shot in the early 1980's, and has some shocking moments in it. Well worth renting, but can you believe this film is not available in DVD format! You can only find it on VHS tape--surprising considering how good this reality film is. It was released in 1984.

Anybody seen it?

The web site MaryEllenMark.com has a full transcript of the documentary, along with some amazing photographs (click the Books link at the site). Other films to consider are Times Square, Street Smart (starring Christopher Reeve as a reporter and Morgan Freeman as a pimp), and American Heart, but these 3 films are fictional stories, unlike the very real Streetwise.

I think you'll also enjoy Edgeplay: A Film About the Runaways (2005). It's an entertaining documentary about the mid- to late-seventies rock group called the Runaways, some of whose members were Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Cherie Currie, and Sandy West. There's mention of prostitution in Edgeplay, and the prostitution was performed by Runaway's bassist Vicki Blue before she joined the Runaways rock group. Really an extraordinary documentary. Vicki, by the way, was the maker of this film, and its editor. Can't wait until another film project about the Runaways called Neon Angels comes out in 2009.

Streetwise was nominated for a documentary Oscar when it came out, and it isn't like any other documentary you've seen. - Rosco

BrainLocked
09-02-08, 17:33
You must be a lonely man.Getting more off topic and boring all the time.

Rosco2
09-02-08, 19:47
Oh, we have some nice people here.

KC Questor
09-02-08, 23:59
You must be a lonely man.
What a wonderful contribution to the forum you have made with your four posts, Harve1999. One request for information and three insulting posts. Thanks for being part of the solution!

BowHuntMopar
09-03-08, 00:39
Harve1999: If you cannot contribute anything positive, please don't add any information at all.

Rosco2 has contributed more educational & informative stuff on this sight than a ton of other folks.

So please try to keep your opinions to yourself. It would be greatly appreciated.

Jamesj
09-03-08, 00:52
What a wonderful contribution to the forum you have made with your four posts, Harve1999. One request for information and three insulting posts. Thanks for being part of the solution!
I agee with KC Questor! HARVE, Please add useful info yourself, Rosco2 provides great info on a number of various subjects in this Forum & on the Columbia board. (RTFF) Having only 4 post , asking questions and flaming a senior will not endear you to the other forum members. Remember, not every report may be your cup of tea, but it may be of intrest to others. Can't we all just get along. Be safe & happy hunting. JAMESJ

Anondudeinstl
09-03-08, 06:53
Oh, we have some nice people here.Don't worry rosco2, it's only a small portion of the newbies that are annoying.

Big KC
09-03-08, 15:30
Rosco, I have always enjoyed your reports. If something is not important to me, I read it and forget about it. However, you have given me some great info over the years.

Please understand that some people do not write very fast, and unlike Harve's one line reports, yours use a whole lot of big words. It may have taken him a long time to read and understand. When he finished, he realized that it was not important to him, and he got upset. What takes less than five minutes for you, maybe a life's work for him. So he may think that you spent days writing that report. So please do not take offense from what Harve said. He spent the time to write six words. In one way, you inspired him.

Fly Fun
09-03-08, 18:23
Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone has come across what appears to be a nice beauty in SOCO. Lists on CL but wants to be IM'd on yahoo for info. Other searches have come up with similar ads in other towns but it could be that she was traveling.

Thanks

Harve1999
09-08-08, 00:05
Rosco, I have always enjoyed your reports. If something is not important to me, I read it and forget about it. However, you have given me some great info over the years.

Please understand that some people do not write very fast, and unlike Harve's one line reports, yours use a whole lot of big words. It may have taken him a long time to read and understand. When he finished, he realized that it was not important to him, and he got upset. What takes less than five minutes for you, maybe a life's work for him. So he may think that you spent days writing that report. So please do not take offense from what Harve said. He spent the time to write six words. In one way, you inspired him.Wasn't inspired by his movie talk are your useless babble.

Big KC
09-09-08, 18:09
Wasn't inspired by his movie talk are your useless babble.

You have two reports. 16 whole words you have written, and not one bit of information have you given. You call my writing useless babble. If you ever write something helpful, I will be impressed.

Ab Normal
09-09-08, 21:18
Longtime lurker first time post always enjoyed Roscoes post so how about taking a break.

KC Questor
09-10-08, 02:00
You have two reports. 16 whole words you have written, and not one bit of information have you given. You call my writing useless babble. If you ever write something helpful, I will be impressed.
The funny thing, Big KC, is that he has written more than two reports. They just keep getting deleted by the moderator. So far nothing he has said has been worth the cost of the electricity used to push the bits down the tubes.

Jeffc 574
09-10-08, 06:36
maps.google.com has added the St. Louis area to it's streetview service. Streetview gives you the view of an area as if you are driving on that road. If you are new to an area, or looking for a specific place, it can be handy.

Gonzo7
09-19-08, 00:15
I just got back from Detroit was there on business. Before I left I checked out the Windsor Escort Board. Most of you know that Windsor, Canada is only about 20 minutes away from Detroit. Escort services in Canada is controlled by the government and legal. They have to be licensed and medically checked every year.

I found a cute little number by the name of K... Since wants her privacy protected. About 5ft and 5 inches and around 130 lbs. She states that she lost a lot of weight lately but it did not effect her 44DD breasts. I called her and set a appointment for later that day.

Went to local motel and for $20.00 bucks got a room for 2 hours with no questions asked or paperwork to fill out. The room was small but very clean with a clean bathroom.

K arrived right on time. She was very cute about 9 and a body with a good 7. However her breasts were for sure a 9+. She stated that she was 37 years old and been in the business for about 10 years. She did not rush me and made me feel at ease. After about 15 minutes of small talk she goes to the bathroom to fresh up. She comes out completely naked. She is a little chubby but over all not bad. She says anything goes but no cumming in her mouth. We kiss and fondle, I kiss her breasts and she says they are very sensitive as well as her kitty. Which is shaved clean. After a few minutes she precedes to give me a BBBJ with some BLS. She states that she loves oral sex so I go onto DATY. She is a moaner and screamer. While doing this she is playing with her tits. The next move is cowgirl. Then we go back to BBBJ and some more BLS. I cum and she cleans me with care to make sure my entire shaft is clean. I then go back to the DATY and finally she cums. She cleans herself up. We lay on the bed holding one another while my mouth is working on her tits. We talk and after 1 and half hours the session is over. This girl has great oral skills and definitely want to please you. Total cost for the visit is $.20. In my opinion a great deal.

Now get this about twice a month all the girls and most of the customers will meet for drinks and party at a local bar. I will return Windsor.

On Tuesday went to a local Detroit Strip Club, Henry VIII. Girls were completely naked but no touching while they were on the stage. To go back to the VIP room you had to pay $10.00 dollars to get in and then $20.00 a dance. However there is a lot touching and grinding but nothing spectacular. Extras could be had but prices range according to the girl. The VIP room is one large room with about 6 metal chairs against a wall. The girls do there thing right in that room. So you could be sitting next to a guy getting his mojo cleaned at the same time as you.

Overall great trip.

Noise Maker
09-21-08, 09:38
Guys,

Hopefully I will not get flamed for asking. Anyway, anyone have more info on Queen of Hearts in Fenton? I'm pretty sure many have been there. Having been there myself I have found the bar more of a home town bar.

Many of the girls there dancing are ex-east side club jaded dancers who prefer the laid back atmosphere to the bar.

The one thing that can be a little annoying is that instead of a guy tipping at the stage, the girls walk around looking for tips from all the patrons of which you nearly feel obligated to donate. In addition, they troll for dollars for the juke box to play songs to dance to.

Anyone have any more info of experience with this bar?

NM

Brad 243
09-21-08, 13:43
Yes sir - that's how it goes. The sexy women who runs & owns the place is about 65 going on 25. A real eye sore, the whole place is a bit disturbing. I've never seen so many wore out hags in my life. I pop in from time to time - hoping I might find a diamond in the ruff. It's happened on very rare occasions. When it did happen they were not very friendly.

Bill Bradsky
09-21-08, 15:39
Guys,

Hopefully I will not get flamed for asking. Anyway, anyone have more info on Queen of Hearts in Fenton? I'm pretty sure many have been there. Having been there myself I have found the bar more of a home town bar.

Many of the girls there dancing are ex-east side club jaded dancers who prefer the laid back atmosphere to the bar.

The one thing that can be a little annoying is that instead of a guy tipping at the stage, the girls walk around looking for tips from all the patrons of which you nearly feel obligated to donate. In addition, they troll for dollars for the juke box to play songs to dance to.

Anyone have any more info of experience with this bar?

NM

I've never been there but if you get bored you might want to check this place out:

DELHI, Ill. (AP) -- A 33-year-old southern Illinois woman is facing public indecency charges after authorities say they found her bartending in the buff at a Delhi tavern.

The Jersey County State's Attorney's office says sheriff's deputies were doing a routine check at the Cabin Tavern one afternoon this week when they found something not-so-routine. Authorities allege that the 33 year old woman of East Alton was naked as she served patrons.

She was arrested, and because no other bar employees were available, the tavern was closed down.

She has been charged with misdemeanor public indecency, and her bond has been set at $8,000.

No published telephone listing could be found for her, and it was not clear whether she has an attorney.

Noise Maker
09-22-08, 11:54
Yes sir - that's how it goes. The sexy women who runs & owns the place is about 65 going on 25. A real eye sore, the whole place is a bit disturbing. I've never seen so many wore out hags in my life. I pop in from time to time - hoping I might find a diamond in the ruff. It's happened on very rare occasions. When it did happen they were not very friendly.The girls are not too shabby looking since they reopened. I have only been there a few times recently and have tried to grab names and info.

Jonni - Average stature, cute, long blonde hair, nice body, great rear and dancing, younger sister of bartender Bobbi. Both just stared working at the bar beginning of 2008. Age approx 26

Faith - Tall stature, cute, medium length blonde hair, nice body, large breast, great rear, dances well. Hates the east-side clubs, has issues with dancing in general, good attitude but dislikes the industry. Danced at Penthouse for 2 weeks then quit. Age approx 24

Mia - Average stature, cute, long dark brown hair, best dancer, best pole work, nice body, tremendous rear, very well built. Danced at Penthouse for 2 years and PTs. Came to QoH because she was sick of doing privates. Great personality, age approx 22.

Candice - Petite stature, cute, short dark brown hair, good dancer, nice personality, tends to skip over individuals. Prefers her regulars.

Camdin - Average stature, average looks, short brown hair, average body. Usually dresses like a school girl. Has glasses. Not as friendly as others. Prefers her regulars. Average dancing. New to QoH, danced on the east-side for a short time. Age approx 24.

Bobby Sue - Very nice but crazy. Dancing is a sight to behold, just bizarre. Working on QoF for 7 years, nice rear, large breast, aged beyond her years. Age approx 36+

Sam - There are two. One is Petite and attractive, the other is thick thick thick. The Thick Sam has long blonde hair, nice, but exclusive to her regulars. The other Sam is petite. Both are friendly.

I have more info on other dancers but need to confirm. By far the best dancers there from personality, friendly, body, and dancing, are Faith, Mia, Jonni.

Bartenders ----
Bobbi - Very nice, blondish/brown hair, friendly.
Kathy - Very easy going, blonde hair, friendly.

All of the dancers troll the bar looking for tips and money for the jukebox. Seems to be the nature of the club. This is in contrast to the east-side where money flows differently and in greater amounts. This bar is slow, very slow going. Girls barely make enough to cover basic bills, hence why they are constantly trolling for tips.

As I indicated, most are jaded dancers, all key areas are covered.

NM

Curiousinstl
09-23-08, 00:21
All of the dancers troll the bar looking for tips and money for the jukebox. Seems to be the nature of the club. This is in contrast to the east-side where money flows differently and in greater amounts.NMI haven't been to the Queen of Hearts but I've been to a couple of similar bars in the area. From what I've see, this seems to be the standard MO for the Missouri side. BTW, what would you call this type of place? It's not a regular bar but I wouldn't call them a strip club either.

Teddyb699
09-25-08, 01:02
If they don't take anything off, they would be a bikini bar. It's a topless bar if they remove that top (with or without pasties). It's a bar in trouble if they drop the thong. Unless it is a juice bar (no alcohol).

It can be controlled at the state, county or city level. So in this town, if you go down a block, the next bar may have entirely different rules.

BTW, what would you call this type of place? It's not a regular bar but I wouldn't call them a strip club either.

Rosco2
09-27-08, 22:00
Well, I calculated my damages today. During 8 days in St. Louis, I spent more than $755 dating 6 ladies over 7 sessions (I dated one lady twice). Of course, the ladies didn't get all of the $755--some of it went to gasoline and hotels.

Anyway, $755 is an average of about $125 spent per lady (divided by 6) or an average of $108 spent per session (divided by 7). Darn, during my last trip to St. Louis about 7 weeks ago, I averaged $86 per lady. I managed to bump up the figures somewhere. Over 2 months, I've spent about $1,200 in St. Louis. I really need to cut down.

Still, street walkers provide excellent value. Consumer Reports would rate them highly, I'm sure {LOL} :)

The ladies, themselves, received $362 in money, gifts, and meals, so just under half of the $755 total. On average, that's about $51 dollars per session that went directly to the lady.

Gasoline to and from Columbia and driving around while in St. Louis amounted to about $150. Of course I always filled up at the CFM Shell at the south end of the stroll. Incidentally, Circle K recently bought all of CFM's stations. Watch for a change in signs soon. - Rosco

AmbushPlayer
09-28-08, 02:30
Well, I live in the fenton area and occasionally go over to the Queen of Hearts. I must say most of the ladies in there are not really my type, but there is one that I met and have been talking to. In fact, I have asked and she has agreed to meet me for some fun times, this next week. We are going to have a date. I really like this gal. Her name is Tobi. I will report what happens later in the week.

I haven't been to the Queen of Hearts but I've been to a couple of similar bars in the area. From what I've see, this seems to be the standard MO for the Missouri side. BTW, what would you call this type of place? It's not a regular bar but I wouldn't call them a strip club either.

Noise Maker
09-29-08, 18:48
Well, I live in the fenton area and occasionally go over to the Queen of Hearts. I must say most of the ladies in there are not really my type, but there is one that I met and have been talking to. In fact, I have asked and she has agreed to meet me for some fun times, this next week. We are going to have a date. I really like this gal. Her name is Tobi. I will report what happens later in the week.

Ambush - Describer her please. When does she work... I have more to report on many of the girls dancing there at QoH. I'll post the info tomorrow.

NM

Big KC
09-29-08, 19:27
Well, I calculated my damages today. During 8 days in St. Louis, I spent more than $755 dating 6 ladies over 7 sessions (I dated one lady twice). Of course, the ladies didn't get all of the $755--some of it went to gasoline and hotels.

Anyway, $755 is an average of about $125 spent per lady (divided by 6) or an average of $108 spent per session (divided by 7). Darn, during my last trip to St. Louis about 7 weeks ago, I averaged $86 per lady. I managed to bump up the figures somewhere. Over 2 months, I've spent about $1,200 in St. Louis. I really need to cut down.

Still, street walkers provide excellent value. Consumer Reports would rate them highly, I'm sure {LOL} :)

The ladies, themselves, received $362 in money, gifts, and meals, so just under half of the $755 total. On average, that's about $51 dollars per session that went directly to the lady.

Gasoline to and from Columbia and driving around while in St. Louis amounted to about $150. Of course I always filled up at the CFM Shell at the south end of the stroll. Incidentally, Circle K recently bought all of CFM's stations. Watch for a change in signs soon. - Rosco

Thank you for helping our economy.

Gt Rider
09-30-08, 02:01
About 5 years ago, I spent probably 2 or 3 nights a week at QOH. It was close to where I worked, and I went there to grab a couple beers with a buddy of mine a couple times a week. I think one time I got to feel a woman's bare breast out of probably 200 trips there. At that time, there was zero touching, zero private dances, no fun to be had like the East side at all. Now maybe that has changed, if touching is allowed or some take out is available, please post. Otherwise, posting the personalities of women working there isn't really what this board is about. If there aren't extras involved, who really cares what they are like.

Noise Maker
09-30-08, 21:30
About 5 years ago, I spent probably 2 or 3 nights a week at QOH. It was close to where I worked, and I went there to grab a couple beers with a buddy of mine a couple times a week. I think one time I got to feel a woman's bare breast out of probably 200 trips there. At that time, there was zero touching, zero private dances, no fun to be had like the East side at all. Now maybe that has changed, if touching is allowed or some take out is available, please post. Otherwise, posting the personalities of women working there isn't really what this board is about. If there aren't extras involved, who really cares what they are like.

GT - I agree. I posted merely to see if others had any experiences. My trips to the club will be more limited. They might was well call it Club Carnage since most dancers are ex-East Side jaded ladies.

Most of the girls huddle around one another. I was there this evening to check things out a bit more. A few men at the stage, the girls danced for each other, ignored the guys. They only went around to the guys but did not hit all of them up for money. I suppose the girls have are no bills to pay this week. It's pretty lame, girls are just ignoring the patrons for the most part unless they need money for the jukebox which is a farce.

No extras, no touching, no private dances, nothing outside the club. A waste of money, time, and effort. For the most part the girls are like flies on shit, if there is a nut in the terd their on it.

My recommendation is there is more fun to be had in a standard bar or on the east-side.

NM

AmbushPlayer
09-30-08, 23:29
Well, I had an unfortunate family emergency so I had to cancel with Tobi. She says that this was a one time thing since she is short on rent money. I sure hope that she still gives me a chance just one time to be with her. She is so sexy. Tobi is working tonight and tomorrow night at Queen of Hearts from 7pm till 2am.

Ambush. Describer her please. When does she work. I have more to report on many of the girls dancing there at QoH. I'll post the info tomorrow.

NM

AmbushPlayer
10-02-08, 00:44
Guys,

I had the pleasure of getting ahold of TObi tonight and meeting with her. I set it up for 9pm. As I waited for her to get there the Congress Inn had a porno channel so I watched until she showed up. Tobi and I agreed on 1. 25 for 30 minutes. She showed up wearing this sexy little black top, skirt set and high heels. She was looking very hot. When she came in to the room, I asked her for a big favor and she said okay since we had talked a few times. I asked her to let me put a pair of handcuffs on her. Wow. That was extremely sexy. She is the best kisser I have ever had. While I had her handcuffed behind her back, I played with her nipples, then went down and licked the kitty. What a sexy shaved kitty it is too. Then I stood up on the bed and had her suck my weiner, and balls for awhile. I sucked her toes for awhile too. Man did sh elove that. She just about climaxed at that time. We then started out in doggie style, changed over to her on top, where she did climax and then I got on top and finished it off, while she climaxed again. She really enjoyed it and told me that we can get together anytime I want. Anyone that wants her number must treat her right and if not they will answer to me. Tobi is a very sweet and special lady. I will be seeing Tobi again soon.

Well, I had an unfortunate family emergency so I had to cancel with Tobi. She says that this was a one time thing since she is short on rent money. I sure hope that she still gives me a chance just one time to be with her. She is so sexy. Tobi is working tonight and tomorrow night at Queen of Hearts from 7pm till 2am.

Mongobee
10-02-08, 05:29
Why do postings have the price mangled, e.g, "Tobi and I agreed on 1. 25 for 30 minutes." versus $125? Is this from some false sense of escaping legal investigation? By the way, Tobi sounds delicious;}

Less Bakers
10-02-08, 10:42
It cost me a hundred to find out! All in all it was worth it. My first 4 hand massage. Both of the girls stripped down to what they were born in. One was thin with ample upstairs and the other well you can't have everything. About twice the size in all places, with a few dozen stretch marks. A hundred dollar donation was asked for. There is touching of all exposed areas on all parties involved. Not so much of a massage as a lotion rub. So for what it is worth I would give it a 6 on a 1 to 10 scale. Since it was my first time with 2 girls. Sometime on my front, then the flip, then the event and then the exit. About 40 minutes in all. My 2 cents worth.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/862314407.html

HaveItYourWay
10-02-08, 14:55
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Noise Maker
10-02-08, 18:47
It cost me a hundred to find out! All in all it was worth it. My first 4 hand massage. Both of the girls stripped down to what they were born in. One was thin with ample upstairs and the other well you can't have everything. About twice the size in all places, with a few dozen stretch marks. A hundred dollar donation was asked for. There is touching of all exposed areas on all parties involved. Not so much of a massage as a lotion rub. So for what it is worth I would give it a 6 on a 1 to 10 scale. Since it was my first time with 2 girls. Sometime on my front, then the flip, then the event and then the exit. About 40 minutes in all. My 2 cents worth.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/862314407.html

Their Ad was flagged

Knucklebuck
10-03-08, 00:55
Guys,
I had the pleasure of getting ahold of TObi tonight and meeting with her....

Hey...is this your gal?

Ex Dancer in need of money for rent - w4m - 30 (Outcalls)
Reply to: pers-864508707@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-02, 11:42PM CDT

I am looking for white generous men that can help me out on my rent. I am 5'5, 120, blonde, and verxy sexy. YOu will not be disappointed. If you want a good time then you got it right here, just give me a ring. 150 roses for hh
314sixeight6ninety75

Tobi

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/864508707.html

AmbushPlayer
10-03-08, 01:02
Yes, this is her, I just posted it for her

Hey...is this your gal?

Noise Maker
10-03-08, 09:07
Hey...is this your gal?

Guys - The number in the Ad is not Tobi's actual number. It is AmbushPlayer's phone number.

AmbushPlayer - Did you set this up for Tobi and are you screening her calls? What's the deal? Explain.

NM

Less Bakers
10-07-08, 13:54
They are reposted under "Nude Massage by Cutie Pie - w4m - 23 (St. Peters)" it is usually a 636 number with a pic of a woman sitting with a white outfit on. Always the same pic and number just different headlines. Like I say worth it once if you can focus on just the one in the pic.

Noise Maker
10-09-08, 07:40
Anyone every hear back from Tobi the girl that AmbushPlayer posted the Ad for?

Seems she is unresponsive...

NM

Scuuze
10-09-08, 11:39
Anyone every hear back from Tobi the girl that AmbushPlayer posted the Ad for?

Seems she is unresponsive.

NMJust go to Queen of Hearts when she"s working and make arrangements with her and get her REAL number. That # in the ad is not hers. Scuuze

Brad 243
10-09-08, 13:37
This little girl is very sweet - I'd give her a call. She really needs the money. I took these photos of her at my place. She charges 150 to 200. Does BBJ, DATY & covered in all positions. Shes 25 to 27 years old 5' 105. a real cutie.

Her # is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Noise Maker
10-10-08, 07:38
Just go to Queen of Hearts when she"s working and make arrangements with her and get her REAL number. That # in the ad is not hers. Scuuze

Yep Scuuze knew the number was not hers. It's AmbuschPlayers phone number. Did not seem like he is passing her the digits. I agree with your advise, never deal with a third party, best to have the number directly from the girl.

NM

Less Bakers
10-10-08, 13:09
Anyone know anything about this person? Am looking for little input.

Your Queen *B* is waiting... - w4m - 20 (STL) "Brooke"

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/873370713.html

Looks too good to be true and you know what they say.

Eslguy58
10-12-08, 12:08
Contact me for her #Brad do you know if this is the same girl who had adds on Craigslist as Jaylynn & Backpage as Candy in late 06 early 07? I always wanted to date her but never got the chance. See attached pic from old Backpage add.

Mongobee
10-12-08, 16:03
Anyone know anything about this person? Am looking for little input.

Your Queen *B* is waiting... - w4m - 20 (STL) "Brooke"

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/873370713.html

Looks too good to be true and you know what they say.Here is another post from her:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/824145527.html

When she was Brittney and weighted 10 lbs more.

M

Mutger
10-15-08, 11:38
Anybody have any info on the following ladies; Samm "Italian Lover", Sinamon, Stacy, or Felicia? I've never called a CL girl, but am wanting to. These four have peeked my interest.

Any info would be appreciated.

Just Aguy
10-16-08, 22:53
Stacy's awesome. Really relaxing - great bod.

Anybody have any info on the following ladies; Samm "Italian Lover", Sinamon, Stacy, or Felicia? I've never called a CL girl, but am wanting to. These four have peeked my interest.

Any info would be appreciated.

Phucmi
10-17-08, 08:09
Mut,
I have seen Samm (Italian) nice looking but service was unimpressive-nothing special,kind of rushed and a get her done attitude, maybe caught her on a bad day or didn't connect, but based on my session with her I would not reccomend

Bonerfide
10-17-08, 18:32
Which Stacy? Ther a few different ones out there.

Noise Maker
10-19-08, 13:15
Mut,
I have seen Samm (Italian) nice looking but service was unimpressive-nothing special,kind of rushed and a get her done attitude, maybe caught her on a bad day or didn't connect, but based on my session with her I would not reccomend

Samm is always like this. She is all business, a little rough on the personality, and very rushed on service.

NM

Noise Maker
10-19-08, 13:18
Guys:

I'd avoid Tobi...

Never gets back with you, another dude (who is from this board) is taking the calls and no appointments really get set up. When you respond you are pretty much just giving out your personal number and not much else happens after that.

NM

Dudeinthelou
10-23-08, 16:19
Was wondering if anyone has seen or has any info on this one. Have seen her ads for quite some time, but haven't seen any reviews anywhere. She's in St. Charles which is close to me.

HOT SEXY BLONDE FOR YOUR NO RUSH EXPERIANCE !!!!IM SENSUAL EASYGOING AND ALWAYS FOCUS ON YOUR TOTAL SATISFACTION!!IM D/D FREE AND YOU BE THE SAME!!!DONT BE SHY GENTS IM WAITING AND EAGER !!!I ALSO GIVE AN EXCITING MASSAGE FOR THOSE TIRED BONES!!!
150 HH
200 H
636///697//2710
CALL NOW!!! VAL also found this link when I googled the number.

http://valcare.escortsite.com

Nsa Stl
10-26-08, 03:33
I have visited with Val in a hotel in St. Chaz. She does not look as good as the pics. She was a 6-7 in body, 6 face, 7 performance. Would visit her again. Yes. All in all she was a decent value.

Be safe and enjoy.

Nsa Stl

Was wondering if anyone has seen or has any info on this one. Have seen her ads for quite some time, but haven't seen any reviews anywhere. She's in St. Charles which is close to me.

also found this link when I googled the number.

http://valcare.escortsite.com

Stlchip07
10-30-08, 21:36
Just wanted to say thanks to Brad 243 for his report on JayLynn, and every one else that contributes to board. I was in the mood and my regular was unavailable, she doesn't know it yet but she has now been replaced, so I decided to try someone new for a change. I have seen her twice now and can't wait to spend a little more time with her. 2. For the hour and she stayed for the whole hour even though I finished a bit early. She is a very cute gfe spinner, of course YMMV.

Thanks from a former lurker.

Madison J
11-02-08, 23:50
This women has been run out of Memphis her and her pimp she changed her name from Sabrina to Cassandra she has also been arrested for bank robbery.
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/865779642.html beware of cassandras relaxation also was on news in a heroine bust before left town check memphis board for more info

Mongobee
11-04-08, 19:18
This is a nice site

http://cl.radiux.com/il/stlouis/services/services_erotic/view_94_69.htm

Mongobee
11-04-08, 19:32
Sorry, the site is a picture summary of service providers that post on CL and other sites(?). Also beware of this Helen:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/902449914.html

She posted before on CL with a fake pix. I called, and she was at the Bridgeton Red Inn motel and would only text message. When I asked to talk with her, she said she couldn't for another 1/2 hour (until a female cop or perp showed up, I'm sure). This is also her:

http://www.localescortpages.com/49/posts/8_Erotic_Services/8_Escorts/188193_Looking_For_Satisfaction_And_Experience_Saint_Louis_.html

Amingo86
11-07-08, 01:45
Sorry, the site is a picture summary of service providers that post on CL and other sites(?). Also beware of this Helen:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/902449914.html

She posted before on CL with a fake pix. I called, and she was at the Bridgeton Red Inn motel and would only text message. When I asked to talk with her, she said she couldn't for another 1/2 hour (until a female cop or perp showed up, I'm sure). This is also her:

http://www.localescortpages.com/49/posts/8_Erotic_Services/8_Escorts/188193_Looking_For_Satisfaction_And_Experience_Saint_Louis_.htmlHi,

I am new here, but I fell I really need to say something nice for Helen. I alreday saw her three times in past few months. Yes, she posts fake photos, but think about it. She is a local woman, and doesn't want someone reconize her.

Helen is about 25-26. Nice personality. Skiny, nice body figure. She did BBBJ and CIM for me. She doesn't rush at all. I really enjoy the time with her. She told me her phone has some problems, and can't answer, so she only text. I have no problem with her. If you see her, please treat her well. I believe she will do the same.

Play safe!!

Rollamale
11-07-08, 12:15
This could be a good and bad.For the bargain providers who are far and few between will resort to the street.For those who think they are worth $2- plus per hour will continue to struggle. But this could cause them to lower their fee's.

The funny thing is here most of the providers on CL worked out of motels or came to your place. In some ways it was just hidden. What I mean hidden a person had to go to CL and actually call the ladies. If yuo did not know about CL you would not know it even existed.Which we can thank the media for doing that for us and creating a new problem. Now we are forcing them to the streets which is a problem of its own. So when LE decides to do a sting it will be more costly to set up a sting on the streets just do to the fact of logistics. Mutiple officers, chase cars, undercover officers etc.

just my 2cents worth

Have a good weekend my fellow mongers

Luv Fkemall
11-07-08, 14:18
Hi,

I am new here, but I fell I really need to say something nice for Helen. I alreday saw her three times in past few months. Yes, she posts fake photos, but think about it. She is a local woman, and doesn't want someone reconize her.

Helen is about 25-26. Nice personality. Skiny, nice body figure. She did BBBJ and CIM for me. She doesn't rush at all. I really enjoy the time with her. She told me her phone has some problems, and can't answer, so she only text. I have no problem with her. If you see her, please treat her well. I believe she will do the same.

Play safe!!Have you posted a review of her anywhere? How far off are the "fake" pics? She just recently started posting as far as I can tell. How did you find her a "few months" ago? My radar is beeping on this one.

Joker17
11-07-08, 23:30
Rollamale is right. The only way I found about CL irnonically was on Dr. Phil He did a special on teens selling products on CL. But how knows maybe I would have still found out about it?

Amingo86
11-08-08, 01:24
Have you posted a review of her anywhere? How far off are the "fake" pics? She just recently started posting as far as I can tell. How did you find her a "few months" ago? My radar is beeping on this one.I saw her in Sep when she just started on CL. She seldom post (once a week at that time. I guess). She is pretty, might be 7 or above. Soft skin. nice breast, 7, and perfect services, 9. I really enjoy the time w/ her.

Only thing I don't like is she smokes... not when she was with me, but the room smells.

Play safe.

Nailit
11-08-08, 11:51
I will be in your town from Seattle this Thursday for a week and was hoping I could get a recommendation on accomodations near the airport. It would be nice to find a reasonable hotel/motel with a bar and possible action. I know they are hard to find in Seattle, we're quite "concerned" about all the loose women here in the Northwest.

If there are any safe, reliable providers that service the airport area I would appreciate the advance info. I have been reading your thread but it is hard to get a good read on providers from afar.

Thanks in advance and hopefully I can return the favor if you are ever in Seattle.

Nailit

Jeffc 574
11-09-08, 11:56
I will be in your town from Seattle this Thursday for a week and was hoping I could get a recommendation on accomodations near the airport. It would be nice to find a reasonable hotel/motel with a bar and possible action. ...

Nailit

Be very careful at airport hotels in STL. The Maryland Heights (MO) PD likes to run stings. You may want to check the MP section and look for Debbie. She is about ten minutes from the airport.

Nailit
11-09-08, 12:14
Be very careful at airport hotels in STL. The Maryland Heights (MO) PD likes to run stings. You may want to check the MP section and look for Debbie. She is about ten minutes from the airport.Jeffc 574,

Thanks for the info, I will take your advice.

Nailit

Horn Dog Too
11-10-08, 11:11
For accomodations near the Airport, you can't beat the Crowne Plaza. The Embassy Suites is right near there too. Lots of free parking in the rear and it's pretty secure. I've also stayed at the Renisance, (A+) Holiday Inn (just OK) and the Double Tree Club, (nope) I don't like that location. At any of those places I wouldn't worry too much about LE stings if you were to find a lady you would like to invite for room service. In all cases the elevators don't require a key to access the floors so she can be discreet.

Maxim V
11-10-08, 15:14
Thanks for the pm horn dog.

I will be in your area soon, hope to meet your friends.

Thanks

Nailit
11-10-08, 20:36
For accomodations near the Airport, you can't beat the Crowne Plaza. The Embassy Suites is right near there too. Lots of free parking in the rear and it's pretty secure. I've also stayed at the Renisance, (A+) Holiday Inn (just OK) and the Double Tree Club, (nope) I don't like that location. At any of those places I wouldn't worry too much about LE stings if you were to find a lady you would like to invite for room service. In all cases the elevators don't require a key to access the floors so she can be discreet.

I too appreciate the hotel info. I made a reservation tonight at one of your suggested ones.

Thanks and I will post any good stories that may devlope

Nailit

tribalicious
11-10-08, 23:18
Hey folks, I will be in STL next week and I have the chance to monger (dont get that too often these days).

I saw an ad for Miss K (I like short, dark hair and busty) and can't seem to find reviews of her. Anyone have any info? anything is appreciated her link is below
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/913695223.html
http://cl.radiux.com/see_listing.php?state=illinois&id=10997651

Fly Fun
11-11-08, 11:11
Hey folks, I will be in STL next week and I have the chance to monger (dont get that too often these days).

I saw an ad for Miss K (I like short, dark hair and busty) and can't seem to find reviews of her. Anyone have any info? anything is appreciated her link is below
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/913695223.html
http://cl.radiux.com/see_listing.php?state=illinois&id=10997651I was interested in her large endowments too. It was a while ago. At the time I came across several bad reviews for poor service and bad attitude. I would move on to your next option.

tribalicious
11-11-08, 16:05
I was interested in her large endowments too. It was a while ago. At the time I came across several bad reviews for poor service and bad attitude. I would move on to your next option.

Thanks for the heads up. I will see if I can find something as interesting, 40 E is hard to beat LOL

TheDangPenguin
11-12-08, 16:58
Thanks for the heads up. I will see if I can find something as interesting, 40 E is hard to beat LOLFind something man, not only is service subpar, but major upseller. Always pushing for more money. Stay far away.

Evileyes
11-13-08, 03:03
Was in your fair city for business and met up with Sinamon. If you're into tiny, model babes, stop now. If you're into an all natural girl, more towards a BBW, with GREAT skills, then see her!

Set up for a 30 min appoint. Had a great massage; BBBJ (she's selective on this point); and Russian. CFS was offered but it was getting late for me. Her rates are as advertised and she looks like her pics. Definitely would see her again!

http://post.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=750598

PilotPete
11-16-08, 17:15
Anybody have 411 on AmberLynn? She has ads here.
Thanks, and be careful out there.

Ducky321
11-17-08, 00:25
Thanks, and be careful out there.She used to go by Mysty or Misty, you can find reviews of her on several site's.

Luvblondes
11-17-08, 04:53
Was in your fair city for business and met up with Sinamon. If you're into tiny, model babes, stop now. If you're into an all natural girl, more towards a BBW, with GREAT skills, then see her!

Set up for a 30 min appoint. Had a great massage; BBBJ (she's selective on this point); and Russian. CFS was offered but it was getting late for me. Her rates are as advertised and she looks like her pics. Definitely would see her again!

http://post.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=750598Thanks for the report on Sinamon! I have seen her ads every night at CL and was wondering if she was the real deal. If you had gone for the CFS was that an extra "tip" or was it included in the basic prices listed?

Sounds like I need to give her a call and set up an appointment Would like to know about the CFS question so I know if I have to tap into my piggie bank before I call her.

Theeb 32
11-20-08, 12:33
This 1 hr rate for 1/2 hr date has become a real problem lately, even the Highly reviewed girls are doing this bs.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-20-08, 13:36
Here temp - anybody tried her. She sure is hot.Do you have a link to her ad?

GrayTurner
11-20-08, 14:15
Here temp - anybody tried her. She sure is hot.

She has a new review on TER. She got a "She Just laid there" review
What a terrible waste of a hot body GT

Noise Maker
11-20-08, 23:35
She has a new review on TER. She got a "She Just laid there" review
What a terrible waste of a hot body GT

She is a waste of time... She is from KC. Her pimp travels with her. She calls him her boyfriend. Every appointment she makes she has to consult him. She has a quota she sets on how much she wants to make each day. She will falsely say things that she will do and then not...

She is working the St. Louis area to see if she can drum up enough business to come down more often.

She is not worth seeing. With pimp so close by you never know what the outcome will be.

NM

Luvblondes
11-21-08, 02:14

http://post.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=750598I set up a date with Sinamon the other night and she is every bit a wonderful as you describe She does indeed look exactly like her photo and is a down to Earth, all natural girl with GREAT skills as you describe. Rates are as advertised and she is not a woman who tries to rush you. It was a relaxed, comfortable, erotic, sensual experience by a cute, sexy, woman who is truly interested in making sure you get every pennny's worth spent on seeing her. She is going to be one of my regulars and I look forward to seeing her again very soon And yes, she is not a "tiny model babe" (most often with a bad attitude). If you want to get your money's worth. Give Sinamon a call. Treat her nice. She deserves it. And you won't regret it.

Rosco2
11-21-08, 20:44
Remember 7 months ago when a lady dancer at Roxy's died, and her death was attributed to a drug overdose? Now police are saying it may have been homicide.

From BND.com :

Belleville woman's death may be homicide, not drug overdose, police say

She died in April

BY JACQUELINE LEE - News-Democrat, 11/21/2008

FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS -- New information in what police had believed was the drug overdose in April of a 32-year-old Belleville woman shows that the death may have been a homicide, police said Thursday night.

Terry J. Jiovanni-Learn's decomposed body was found April 26 in her apartment at 725 Royal Heights Road, Apt. C, in Belleville. The former exotic dancer and mother of two struggled with drug addiction and was getting her life together at the time of her death, her mother, J.T. Laurent, has said.

The Major Case Squad of Greater St. Louis suspended its investigation after toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to likely have resulted from an overdose.

Fairview Police Sgt. Stephen Evans said Thursday night that the new information does not dispute the original autopsy results, but that the death was not an accidental overdose.

"Within the last two days, information has been obtained which indicates that ["Cheyenne"] Ms. Jiovanni-Learn may have in fact been the victim of a homicide and that the homicide may have occurred at a residence in Fairview Heights," Evans stated.

Jiovanni-Learn lost custody of her two daughters after a legal battle with their father, Ricky Kirkpatrick, of Fairview Heights. Jiovanni-Learn had decided to quit her job at the Brooklyn topless club Roxy's, move to St. Louis, try to find a job and stop using drugs, [her mother] Laurent said.

A neighbor had called police in April and reported that Jiovanni-Learn hadn't been seen for a few days, and that her car had been parked outside with the windows down. The door to her apartment was locked, and police forced it open.

Strands of what appeared to be her hair were found in the car door, but police said in April that no testing was done to determine whether the hair belonged to her or to another person.

Laurent, in an April interview, described her daughter as a beautiful girl with a troubled heart, who started using drugs more than 10 years before and unsuccessfully tried rehabilitation several times. [Sad story. - Rosco]

Rosco2
11-22-08, 08:37
Rosco, Kristi doesn't dance there (Roxy's) now for several reasons..They want her to adhere to at least some kind of loose schedule, which she can't do..She doesn't like paying the stripper maintenance fee to the house..She has no transportation..Oh and there is the part about her spending more money than she makes on any given night with the other girls who strip only for drug money and use heavily at the club while working.

There's no doubt that a whole lot of the ladies who work in the sex industry are drug addicts. Sadly, I would guess the overwhelming majority are addicted to some type of drug, whether the lady is walking the street or advertising as an escort on the internet.

Watching reality shows on television like "Intervention" (on the A&E channel) can help us better understand what these ladies are going through. "Intervention" interviews a different real life male or female addict and his/her family every week. The show is an unflinching, sober look at the pain addicts endure.

Another informative reality series on television that explores addiction is called "Celebrity Rehab with Doctor Drew". Doctor Drew is the well known Dr. Drew Pinsky. This reality series on the VH-1 channel is just as good and informative as "Intervention" but also provides lighter comic moments, which are very welcome when exploring a topic as serious and wrenching as addiciton. I recommend both shows. References to prostitution often come up on both shows.

======================================

For safety's sake, it's important for us as hobbyists to know that we're often dealing with addicts when having a session with a prostitute. After all, addicts can be dangerous--though they are not always, of course. I don't want to over-generalize.

However, drug addicts can (and sometimes do) go to extremes to obtain money to fuel their addictions, so it's important to take safety precautions when having sessions with providers. And you can learn many of the safety precautions by reading this excellent board. Be sure to explore the vast history of posts here contributed by the many, many helpful hobbyists who have written. - Rosco

PS: Just one example: The beautiful 27-year-old lady named Angel on St. Louis Craig's List who, a few months ago, was arrested along with 2 male accomplices for robbing customers during outcalls. The men were armed. Of course, this is an extreme example, but as hobbyists, we can't be too careful.

Knucklebuck
11-22-08, 10:07
However, drug addicts can (and sometimes do) go to extremes to obtain money to fuel their addictions, so it's important to take safety precautions when having sessions with providers. And you can learn many of the safety precautions by reading this excellent board. Be sure to explore the vast history of posts here contributed by the many, many helpful hobbyists who have written. - Rosco

PS: Just one example: The beautiful 27-year-old lady named Angel on St. Louis Craig's List who, a few months ago, was arrested along with 2 male accomplices for robbing customers during outcalls. The men were armed. Of course, this is an extreme example, but as hobbyists, we can't be too careful.

It wasn't but just a couple years out of high school when I heard on the news about a gal I went to school with. She was beautiful but the pic I saw on the news was that of a serious drug addict.

Not long after graduation, she moved in with her grandmother on the south side, got hooked on drugs and then murdered her grandmother for money.

I think she did 15 some odd years. I even saw her on a "Prison Pen Pal" site. Unbelievable.

Guy314
11-22-08, 15:30
Thanks, and be careful out there.As Ducky said she used to go by Mysty.

I had one date with her. She advertised daty, but at the date said she didn't do that with new customers, only after she got comfortable with them. I can understand that, but I wouldn't have seen her had I known that ahead of time. Won't see her again.

Jeffc 574
11-22-08, 16:09
My schedule and finances have not allowed for much looking but if I find something I will post it.

I did come across this story from across the pond.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sex--the-citizens-new-prostitution-laws-explained-1026318.html

Bill Bradsky
11-22-08, 16:56
My schedule and finances have not allowed for much looking but if I find something I will post it.

I did come across this story from across the pond.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sex--the-citizens-new-prostitution-laws-explained-1026318.html

Interesting quote there from one of the sex workers:

"I have no idea where they (the media) get these figures for trafficked workers from. I have been involved in the industry for 10 years either as an independent or working through an agency and I have never met anyone who has been coerced or forced to do the work."

If the media can't make prostitution mean "trafficking", they don't have a story.

Luvblondes
11-23-08, 05:07
There's no doubt that a whole lot of the ladies who work in the sex industry are drug addicts. Sadly, I would guess the overwhelming majority are addicted to some type of drug, whether the lady is walking the street or advertising as an escort on the internet.

Watching reality shows on television like "Intervention" (on the A&E channel) can help us better understand what these ladies are going through. "Intervention" interviews a different real life male or female addict and his/her family every week. The show is an unflinching, sober look at the pain addicts endure.

Another informative reality series on television that explores addiction is called "Celebrity Rehab with Doctor Drew". Doctor Drew is the well known Dr. Drew Pinsky. This reality series on the VH-1 channel is just as good and informative as "Intervention" but also provides lighter comic moments, which are very welcome when exploring a topic as serious and wrenching as addiciton. I recommend both shows. References to prostitution often come up on both shows.

======================================

For safety's sake, it's important for us as hobbyists to know that we're often dealing with addicts when having a session with a prostitute. After all, addicts can be dangerous--though they are not always, of course. I don't want to over-generalize.

PS: Just one example: The beautiful 27-year-old lady named Angel on St. Louis Craig's List who, a few months ago, was arrested along with 2 male accomplices for robbing customers during outcalls. The men were armed. Of course, this is an extreme example, but as hobbyists, we can't be too careful.I need to check out those 2 shows. Thank you for posting them. I have personally known a few providers on levels beyond what we encounter on the street. All have had drug issues. Most tell me they do the drugs to numb the mental pain of what they have to do to obtain money. The money is better than any "normal" job they could get otherwise and who does'nt want a great paying job. The cost to them is high. The good ones are able to keep up a happy cheerful front even to the point of a GFE but in reality they feel used, degraded, and think we view them as nothing more than a fullfillment of our fantasies. Most tell me of how horrible most guys have treated them. How they endure rude and rough physical abuse just to earn the money they need to survive. Food, rent, etc. And yes, for the drugs that becomes part of numbing themselves mentally for what they have to do to makes ends almost meet. It is so very easy to forget that the women we encounter on the street or on CL are not doing what they do because they love the work. Rather it is a means to survive in world that is often cold and unkind. These girls are REAL humans with feelings and emotions, they are someone's daughter, mother, friend. Drugs often become the main reason they do what they do after a while. They wil do ANYTHING to get those drugs, lie, steal etc. Most cannot, will not, or want to be "saved". The best we can do is be as kind as we can to each of them as they provide for our primal needs. Some of these girls have been beaten, robbed, arrested, hassled by LE. Some have done prison time. I don't think anyone on this board has been guilty of mistreating any of the girls we report on here. We are probably the only few who do understand and appreaciate the sacrifices they make to make us happy and sexually satisfied.

I am not posting this to in any way degrade any of us (me included). Before joining here I have spent many years on the street meeting so many women I have lost count. So many names that I fail to remember them all. I have had more car dates and hotel dates than I care to say. You can't do what we do for many years without at least connecting with at least one of our "dates" on a level beyond the normal. I have even taken in a few into my home and they will play on your emotions so be careful. My wife don't mind us taking in those girls. Long story there. Married a sex worker 28 years ago and still married. Yeah my wife was in the business when I met her and she gave it up to marry me Obviously some can be saved. I have a very unique wife

Senior members probably know what I am talking about in terms of making friends with any of these girls. As men we have sexual needs. We have fantasies. We love the adrenaline rush of meeting someone sexy and new. I do. That is what keeps me out there. It is why we do what we do

ALL I am saying is be kind. Be safe. Enjoy the time you spend with the women you meet. Remember they are a REAL person with feelings. Be forever on guard and watch your backsides! Treat them kindly and with the respect they deserve.

Jamesj
11-23-08, 14:57
Thanks for shareing your feelings, I always try to treat the girls with kindness and respect. As many have posted, I always try to have a soft drink, beer or snack (their choice) to give them -sometimes buying a pack of smokes for them etc. If they treat me well, I ALWAYS tip. I do however draw the line if they try to rip me off, I would much rather they just ask for extra $$! So far, I've never had one refuse a second encounter-in fact, many have called asking that I see them again because I treated them kindly. Even in this lifestyle, kindness goes along way!! Thanks again to Rosco for the info and to Lovblondes for the insight (I hope to make 28 yrs with my SO). Be safe & happy hunting. JAMESJ

Luvblondes
11-24-08, 02:41
Thanks for shareing your feelings, I always try to treat the girls with kindness and respect. As many have posted, I always try to have a soft drink, beer or snack (their choice) to give them -sometimes buying a pack of smokes for them etc. If they treat me well, I ALWAYS tip. I do however draw the line if they try to rip me off, I would much rather they just ask for extra $$! So far, I've never had one refuse a second encounter-in fact, many have called asking that I see them again because I treated them kindly. Even in this lifestyle, kindness goes along way!! Thanks again to Rosco for the info and to Lovblondes for the insight (I hope to make 28 yrs with my SO). Be safe & happy hunting. JAMESJNo problem Jamesj. I too have done the pack of smokes or cell phone refill as well as snacks. I draw the line on rip offs as well! Most girls like repeat business from regular clients as there is a good margin of safety both for them and us. Kindness does go a long way and I am often told that they like me because I treat them kindly too. I can't imagine not doing so unless they try to rip me off (which hasn't happened. Knock on wood. The ones that try to rush and ask me to hurry up are a bit rude. But I still treat them nice. Repeat business with them, however, is not going to happen. I wish you the VERY best on making 28 yrs with your SO. It is rare to stay married or together that long these days but with the right person it is possible!

Gonzo7
11-24-08, 15:38
I know this is a St. Louis thread but just had to report this. Saturday my friend and I went to the Cellar room in Alton, Illinois. A bar that has been busted before for nude barmaids. Well the barmaid had a short outfit on and she would show her tits and ass to anyone wanted to see. Also if she liked you she would you let you massage them for free. She was about a 7 on looks and 8 on body.

After a few minutes there was a row of four young girls (age 22.24) who started to flash for drinks and they were very attractive girls. Two of them would you let massage them and kiss and suck on them. One of them gave my friend a fondle for about 10 minutes. They said they are there every weekend. That same one did a dance for me and worked her ass up and down on Mr happy. A word to the wise the owner belongs to a biker club so behave yourself. We had no problems so don't worry just behave yourself. One of the girls a nice redhead said she works there during the day and when she works she wears next to nothing. All in all in it was fun! Not bad for a $3. 00 mixed drink.

Miler
11-24-08, 15:49
She leaves St. L. On Tues. , and I don't know that my opinion will be posted in time to be relevant to anyone with respect to her current visit. But anyway, I saw her yesterday and was really happy that I got to meet her. I was enticed by the pictures in her ads, and I was not disappointed by her looks, but the surprising thing for me was what a nice, pleasant, agreeable personality she had. Maybe it was partly just the fortunate circumstance of having no one scheduled after me that afternoon, but she went way overtime with me and made no hints regarding deserving any extra compensation for it (though I did tip her anyway).

Beforehand she quoted me 200 for a half hour and 250 for an hour. 50 additional is requested for a second shot on goal, she said. I think the main gripe guys probably have is her menu limitations (no BJ, no kissing). All normal positions are okay (covered, of course). Daty is apparently on the menu, a procedure which, feeling adventurous, I attempted to execute with a dental dam I had aquired at the time of my annual test ay my local health clinic. Unfortunately my dam did not come with a book of instructions, and Star hadn't ever used one either, and my attempt was kind of like a scene from The 40-Year-Old Virgin, my main concern being suffocation as the latex kept plastering against my nose whenever I breathed. Meanwhile, nonjudgmental Star never offered a negative sign or word, and assisted with some helpful directions as to where I should aim my efforts, and encouraged me when I came up for air and asked how it was going.

I admit that I'm inexperienced regarding expensive escorts and what is expected of them (having previously relied on occasional visits to now-gone Chameleon or to an if-it-survives-it's-only-with-a-drastically-reduced-format-and-should-be-kept-quiet-about MP in Columbia) And I'm not arguing with any of the prior negative remarks on this provider, just honestly sharing my experience with what I found to be a really nice girl with a beautiful body.

Bill Bradsky
11-25-08, 00:31
She leaves St. L. On Tues. , and I don't know that my opinion will be posted in time to be relevant to anyone with respect to her current visit. But anyway, I saw her yesterday and was really happy that I got to meet her. I was enticed by the pictures in her ads, and I was not disappointed by her looks, but the surprising thing for me was what a nice, pleasant, agreeable personality she had. Maybe it was partly just the fortunate circumstance of having no one scheduled after me that afternoon, but she went way overtime with me and made no hints regarding deserving any extra compensation for it (though I did tip her anyway).

Beforehand she quoted me 200 for a half hour and 250 for an hour. 50 additional is requested for a second shot on goal, she said. I think the main gripe guys probably have is her menu limitations (no BJ, no kissing). All normal positions are okay (covered, of course). Daty is apparently on the menu, a procedure which, feeling adventurous, I attempted to execute with a dental dam I had aquired at the time of my annual test ay my local health clinic. Unfortunately my dam did not come with a book of instructions, and Star hadn't ever used one either, and my attempt was kind of like a scene from The 40-Year-Old Virgin, my main concern being suffocation as the latex kept plastering against my nose whenever I breathed. Meanwhile, nonjudgmental Star never offered a negative sign or word, and assisted with some helpful directions as to where I should aim my efforts, and encouraged me when I came up for air and asked how it was going.

I admit that I'm inexperienced regarding expensive escorts and what is expected of them (having previously relied on occasional visits to now-gone Chameleon or to an if-it-survives-it's-only-with-a-drastically-reduced-format-and-should-be-kept-quiet-about MP in Columbia) And I'm not arguing with any of the prior negative remarks on this provider, just honestly sharing my experience with what I found to be a really nice girl with a beautiful body.

Miler:

There are several girls using the name Star. I'm guessing you are talking about this KC girl visiting here.

Noise Maker
11-25-08, 18:07
Miler:

There are several girls using the name Star. I'm guessing you are talking about this KC girl visiting here.

Yes that's the version of Starr which rolled in to town. She'll be back in KC today and then moving between the two cities. Just keep in mind she is not independent but does work for a pimp. Be mindful of this fact and keep safe.

NM

Evileyes
11-25-08, 20:12
This report is overdue. Thought I placed it earlier but apparently didn't. My apologies to Miss Sinamon.

I had the chance to meet with Sinamon a couple weeks back while in the area. We met up and she's a really nice girl with a great attitude and very service oriented. I booked for 30 mins but will book for longer the next time I'm in the area. Her rates are very reasonable and she's VERY GOOD at her providing customer service.

Treat her right gents. Sinamon is a gem of the area.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/934170019.html

Miler
11-26-08, 16:59
Miler:

There are several girls using the name Star. I'm guessing you are talking about this KC girl visiting here.Yes, as NM indicated, the pictured girl is my Star. Regarding her boyfriend, I believe that he did not accompany her for much of her St. L. sojourn. I appreciate NM's cautionary comments, though. If I get a chance to see her again, I'll post and let you know if my 2d visit was as positive as my first.

Fender
11-26-08, 22:12
I'll be visiting St. Louis for the first time in my life very soon (business trip). I'm from Florida. I need recommendation or advice from locals about a good nude strip club in the St. Louis area. Or a good and safe provider. You can send me a private. Thanks a lot and be safe.

Fender
11-27-08, 00:18
As I indicated in a previous thread I'm visiting St. Louis as part of a business trip. Does any of you have info on this girl that posted in Craigslist? http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/935220678.html

Thanks and be safe.

Luvblondes
11-30-08, 06:28
Went to go see Sinamon again and the experience was every bit as wonderful as the first! She is back on CL (The new CL rules are making it hard on her to post since they went to the credit card thing) and she is listed in the provider section of this board. The pics she posts in her ad here and on CL are accurate. She is one of THE best women I have had the honor to spend time with. Give her a call and go see her and you won't be disappointed! If you want a half hour you get a half hour. If you want a full hour you will get a full hour. One of the problems I see posted here by some of you is that you provide $ for a HH and end up with 15 minutes or less. Been there. Done that too! Sinamon will treat you right and make you VERY happy On CL she usually posts as "Up All Night. W4m. 28". If you call the number she lists on here it will say her messages are full but she will call you back if you ask to "page this person" or call her other number listed on CL in her newest ad. If you need either of her digits Senior members can message me for them. I am not a Senior member here yet as I have only recently signed up here. I have been "out there" for the past 5 years or so and need to write a book! Sorry for the long post but it is not often that you find a truly great woman who is as kind and will make every effort to make sure the time you spend wih her is worth every hard earned $ you can share with her. She is now on my "regular" list and I will probably be back see her again this week. When I go see her again in a few days I will report on it as well.

Jeffc 574
11-30-08, 07:49
I'll be visiting St. Louis for the first time in my life very soon (business trip). I'm from Florida. I need recommendation or advice from locals about a good nude strip club in the St. Louis area. Or a good and safe provider. You can send me a private. Thanks a lot and be safe.

Someone may have already told you, but check the Washington Park, IL board. The clubs are about ten minutes from the Arch.

Rosco2
11-30-08, 12:32
We all know hobbyists sometimes encounter problems with prostitutes who use a lot of drugs (like I had to wait 15 minutes once for the lady to finish her drugs before our sexual session could begin), but I guess there can also be some advantages to dating a lady who knows about drugs.

We'll call the working ladies in this special report "Cagney" and "Lacey." So Cagney gave me a call, and I asked her if she could introduce me to a lady named Mary Jane. She said she could, so I went over to Cagney's place and picked up Mary. Mary is green, weighs about 3 grams, and lets you eat her if you want. And I decided to eat her.

Friday was the first time I had ever met Mary Jane. Didn't know anything at all about Mary until Friday.

I only had to give $20 to Cagney and Lacey for Miss Mary. Pretty good deal, I think, because I've been reading up on the internet about Mary for the past few days; M.J. can cost twice that much in some cities.

I even brought along my tiny $10 scale to measure Miss Mary. I purchased the scale from that smoke shop called "The Spot," which is right next door to the Olde Un adult store and theater. Bought a bat, carburetor, and Philly from Aardvarx and Eye Candy, too. I'm up with the cool lingo now.

So when I got home with Miss Mary Jane, I proceeded to eat her inside a grilled cheese sandwich. Mary Jane is fat-soluble; hence, the cheese. I only ate somewhere between 0.5 and 0.7 grams of Mary (only one-fourth to one-sixth of what I purchased), but believe me that was plenty! In varying degrees, I was out-of-it for about 20 hours. Before eating her, I actually took 3 or 4 tokes of Mary but my Ace-brand lighter stopped working. The tokes probably accounted for less than 0.1 of the 0.5 to 0.7 grams of Mary I took.

For the first half-hour, I actually felt a little sick, and wondered why anyone would ever date Mary. But then, Mary kissed me good, and for about 90 minutes or 2 hours, I was jammin' and singing along with tunes like "Hot Stuff," "Hang on Sloopy," and "Freebird." Wow, I had never heard music like I heard it underneath Mary.

Then, the next 2 hours with Mary were really trippy, but more of a stoney mind-bending experience than the energetic, mind-expanding music interlude. This particular Mary must be a strain with maybe 20% Sativa and 80% Indica, if I were to guess. (I did a lot of reading on the 'net before I dated Mary on Friday, and also learned about Mary's cousin named Tatanka. Tatanka is the name given to a particular strain of Mary Jane known to give more of a spiritual high {chuckle} ;)

After 4 hours underneath Mary, it was now passed midnight. She had totally exhausted me. Just going to the bedroom and getting into bed seemed to take forever and require a lot of effort. Time seemed to move slowly. I went to sleep with Mary still working on me but good.

When I woke up 6 hours later, Mary was still working on me! Or maybe I was feeling Mary's hangover--I dunno. But it took more than 20 hours total to get close to normal again. That's almost a whole day. (I think I read that eating Mary makes her work on you for a much longer time than if you simply smoked her.) For this reason, I guess it's best to eat Mary on the weekend, not during the work week.

I'd like to date Mary's more spiritual cousin, but I think I'll wait 6 months or so before dating Mary again or her cuz. She gives quite a wallop! Dating Mary just once or twice a year will be plenty enough fun for me. {Lol}

Noise Maker
11-30-08, 16:21
Yes, as NM indicated, the pictured girl is my Star. Regarding her boyfriend, I believe that he did not accompany her for much of her St. L. sojourn. I appreciate NM's cautionary comments, though. If I get a chance to see her again, I'll post and let you know if my 2d visit was as positive as my first.

Guys just a word of good warning regarding Starr. Service has been so bad that someone has placed an Ad on BP warning about Starr. She has upset a lot of potential individuals with her below average service and ripping people off. She is coming to St. Louis on 12/1 again because business in KC just dropped to near zero for her given the numerous bad reports. I do not mean to harp, but this one is one to watch out for. Just be clear with her up front so you do not get caught off guard and end up contributing more than you expected for less than you dreamed of.

NM

Luvblondes
12-04-08, 03:59
Had an appointment set up with Sinamon for 12:30 (TUE). Called @11:45 to get location-she says she is @ license bureau. Told me to head to her location @ 270/ Rock Road-she would be there @ 1:15. At 1:45 I called again- said she has 'family issues' would call me @ 2:30- its 11:00pm still have'nt heard from her. She may be a quality provider---but she needs to return calls & keep appointments-- just my 2 cents!! Be carefull & happy hunting. JAMESJ

I saw her Monday night/Tuesday morning for another fantastic encounter! Lots of positions; fantastic oral, doggie, MISH, etc. It was an hour well worth every penny! She even called me back to make sure I made it home safe after our time together! 1st time anyone has done that:-) She is all about making the time you spend with her an experience you will greatly enjoy.

I have a feeling her lack of response back could have been due to whatever issues she had to deal with on a personal level. Perhaps it took more time then she anticipated and she could not call you back due to circumstances beyond her control, cell phone issues (she sometimes tells me my voice messages didn't make it through so I have to call multiple times to reach her and she said she did not get the messages I left), or some other unforseen factor. It is not her nature to treat any of us in an unkind or rude manner. I am sorry to hear of your experience but by all means give her a second chance because she is worth it as myself and others can attest to!

I am honest in my reports on my experiences and if I get have a provider that is terrible, rude, or not worthy of spending our hard earned $ on I will definately report it. What you encountered must have been the result of some unforseen circumstances preventing her from spending some wonderful, quality time with you like she always does with anyone who takes the time to contact her.

I have gotten burned on dates that didn't materialize on a few occasions from various women over the years. Being the horny, persistent type that I am I would always give them at least a second try:) Most times it worked out the second time around with above average attention due to the first bad/missed encounter:-)

Don't give up on her and by all means give it a second shot! Once again, I am sorry to hear how badly things went for you as Sinamon isn't like that.

STLniceguy
12-04-08, 05:23
Amber is an old hobby friend who I've known for a couple of years. I first met her on one of the telephone dating lines, and her profile can still be heard there. She recently called to let me know that she and her friend Chrissy are working together. Amber has always treated me very well, and she assured me that Chrissy is just as cool. While they've never had a web presence, she has asked me to help her get some pics up so you can see what they look like in the near future.

Meeting up with Amber was like getting together with an old friend, and Chrissy was very friendly and easy to get to know. I was greeted with big hugs from both. They're staying in a mid-range hotel together in the Fenton area. We sat on the beds and chatted for a bit to catch up on what's new with each other and I got to know Chrissy a bit.

I excused myself to use the bathroom and when I came out they had disrobed and created a very inviting spot for me on the bed between them. When I joined them, there was lots of mutual touching and caressing. Without me asking, Amber started a nice slow BBBJ. I was enjoying Chrissy's great chest, sucking and licking her hard nips. She seemed to enjoy watching Amber suck, and started to moan a bit while trying to figure out a way to join the action. They worked great together. Amber shifted down to give the boys some awesome tongue action, and Chrissy took over the BBBJ from her knees giving me access to finger her very wet pussy from behind. They continued for a good 25 minutes, keeping a nice slow pace to let me get maximum enjoyment by letting things build to a proper climax. When I was ready, I asked who wanted it, and they were both willing. Chrissy asked for me to let her know when and she'd be ready. I did, and she was. She didn't spill a drop, and stayed in position until all the aftershocks subsided. While Amber got a washcloth, Chrissy went to spit. They cleaned me up nicely and we chatted for a few minutes before getting dressed.

While FS is available with either or both, it was my choice this evening to only go with BBBJWCIM. That's the mood I was in, so it was my choice, not theirs. There would have been no upcharge had I wanted FS. Pretty much everything is on the menu with the exception of Greek. They are available together or 1 on 1. I was quoted $$ total for both girls for 1 hour and got exactly that. I was very happy with the value and the price seems more realistic in the current economy than most I've seen.

Since there are no pics yet, I'll do my best with descriptions.

Amber. Caucasian. 25. 5'9". 150 lbs. 34B. Great eyes, shoulder length wavy brownish/blonde hair

Chrissy. Caucasian. 25. 5'7". 130 lbs. 36D. Long straight brown hair

PM for telephone number.

Buttho
12-05-08, 18:49
I too saw Sinamon one morning this week. She is very good like the other posts.

I set up appointment for Karina (Kay) and was not called back as I got to area. She is having some kind of party next Friday with other women. I do not know what that is about. Does anyone?

B

PilotPete
12-06-08, 01:28
I called her several times in the morning one day this week and got no return call. No big deal - she might be a late sleeper.

Luvblondes
12-06-08, 03:12
I called her several times in the morning one day this week and got no return call. No big deal - she might be a late sleeper.If you called her cell # there is a good chance it was matter of cell phone problems with her phone. I sometimes leave her messages on it with no call back. Once I do get her to answer or return a call she tells me she never got my other messages. She may indeed be a late sleeper since she is usually "Up all night" as her CL ad often states. I think she told me once that "I have to sleep sometime" She didn't mean it in a rude way, just a statement of fact. There are quite a few of us who have had the pleasure of spending time with her and she is worth every $ spent. Keep trying to to hook up with her. You won't regret it.

Luvblondes
12-06-08, 03:25
I too saw Sinamon one morning this week. She is very good like the other posts.

I set up appointment for Karina (Kay) and was not called back as I got to area. She is having some kind of party next Friday with other women. I do not know what that is about. Does anyone?

BSinamon is a jewel and glad to hear you found her to be the same!

Karina (Kay) I have not had the honor to meet. I wish I could help you out on her. Is she a CL provider? What area is she in? Maybe with a few more details someone else here can help you out if they know her.

BowHuntMopar
12-07-08, 12:41
Got to met Amber Sat night downtown. A great girl, 22 years old, HOT BODY, blond with nice lungs. Her body was made for "you know what". A great hour session for the usual amount. No GFE or DATY but fun overall. She's leaving Monday so you have to act fast. Search for pic on CL.
214-784-five-two-nine-three.

Senior members from STL only --- Jordan is a different story. Super nice girl with a super nice personality, 24 years, 5'7", about 125 lbs, guessing measurements about 36B-25-36, curly brunette hair. Seen her almost exclusively since Oct 07. Yes, over a year so that should give you some idea of how much I like her. I personally think she should not be doing this but she needs the funds. GFE, DATY, 69, etc. Everything except the chocolate factory. She has no car so you'll have to pick her up in North County. O/C to your residence or hotel. She does NOT advertise at all. If you can trust a senior fellow monger, PM me with your cell # & I will pass it to her. She desires 2.5 per session. Not cheap but well worth the GFE experience. BTW, I saw Amber because I wanted to try something else besides Jordan.

Luvblondes
12-11-08, 05:12
I just had another wonderful visit with Sinamon tonight. I think we tried every position a mere mortal is capable of doing! When I arrived for our late night get together she was waiting for me. Totally naked I was already excited BEFORE I got there. So you can imagine how I reacted to seeing every fantastic inch of her naked upon my arrival! We started with my getting as "comfortable" as her side by side on her bed. We talked for a bit before she began to gently play with my ever growing "enthusiasm". It wasn't long before her warm, wet oral skills had my completely rigid attention. What followed next was nothing short positions taken from the Kama Sutra. Perhaps we even wrote a few new pages in that age old book on sexual positions We ended up in my favorite position (and I think her's as well). Doggie style. I have had some pretty fantastic "O"s in my life but this one was over the top! I felt it from the top of my head to tips of toes. I don't think any nerve ending didn't fire as I exploded. Just retelling this has me going! If you haven't seen her yet. You need too! She is one of my BEST regulars In fact, the ONLY one lately.

I don't know if her ad has been back up on CL recently but if you want to learn more about her see other posts about her here or her ad on here in the provider section. Her pics are also posted in her ad here. She is mostly a night person like myself but give her a call. The best number to reach her is 314-437-3635. She lists 314-409-9711 as her other number but the first one is the best one to call. Go see her. You won't be disappointed.

Jamesj
12-18-08, 12:58
Finally hooked up with this infamous provider. She works out near the Rock Road & 270. Had a 30 minute scheduled @ 3:30 yesterday--damage.80. She is very sweet and clean, but about 40- 50 # heavy, huuumongest boobs! She has average skills IMHO, but doggie was snug. She answered her phone several times durring the session-- and was trying to text while finishing me with a HE for my 2nd SOG--a big turn off!! Then had the nerve to tell me I had 2 minutes left!! I'm like WTF--Skills 5-6, personel attention-2-3, looks 4-5. Would only repeat if desperate. Be safe & happy hunting---JAMESJ

Notunusual
12-18-08, 16:02
So I went and saw Molly on Sunday night as my first sensual massage experience. I'm on the younger side, but was pleased to see that she was an attractive middle aged lady. She lives in a comfortable apt but asks for you to be quiet on the way in and out. Got a nice back massage, plenty of attention around the balls, and got right into the russian HE on the flip. Good deal at .6 and I will probably repeat

Luvblondes
12-19-08, 05:41
Finally hooked up with this infamous provider. She works out near the Rock Road & 270. Had a 30 minute scheduled @ 3:30 yesterday--damage.80. She is very sweet and clean, but about 40- 50 # heavy, huuumongest boobs! She has average skills IMHO, but doggie was snug. She answered her phone several times durring the session-- and was trying to text while finishing me with a HE for my 2nd SOG--a big turn off!! Then had the nerve to tell me I had 2 minutes left!! I'm like WTF--Skills 5-6, personel attention-2-3, looks 4-5. Would only repeat if desperate. Be safe & happy hunting---JAMESJWow Dude! I am sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with Sinamon! NOT typical with her. She is usually NEVER so time driven as to tell someone they only have "x" amount of time left! She is very open, kind, and caring so hopefully you talked to her about all of this? None of us here would recommend her so highly if any of us had encountered what you did. By all means give her a second chance. Talk to her about it. She strives to please everyone who comes to spend time with her.

Rktone
12-21-08, 03:45
Well here is I believe my first post, I have seen Debbie 2-3 times, and I agree very good. Saw Dee 2-3 times maybe better late in the game than Debbie however, rub not near as good. Also, have seen Hypnotic-Paula pretty much a knockout IMHO but the action was robotic and uninspired. Drove down south of Festus once to see Ciao lady can't remember her name tho plenty of posts on her in here, she has since moved much closer to the area I understand, nice to wonder about but I believe that is all there is. Molly most recently in her new apt on the south side, nice but not quite all there, I might go back, good price at. 6. Nijah in blackjack was very good to me for. 8. Nurse in arnold great massage, a weird setup to her home tho, uninspired last lap. Brenda in Chesterfield was an awsome time without the showstopper and it was a good price. Saw one of the two college girls in St. Charles (don't know which dark hair) it was ok at best might like to try both for a price. Been to High Ridge to see a couple of worthless ladies they advertise on CL now in STL also not just HRidge. Tried the MP in Brooklyn one night when my cousin and I were out on the town bout 3 am absolutely, without a doubt a complete ripoff (glad I did not pay). 6 for the choice, splash on some oily stuff smear it around with latex gloves and then out came the options, could have bought a new computer for those quotes. I have lurked here for about a year, really can't say why I never posted, however, here is my opinion. If anyone would like to share any info on the Jade Fox experience I am interested in it if it is real or not. Just watching out for the cavalry in Alton from what I hear, that is why I have not toftt. So I will now give my results.

Best Candy. Paula

Rub. Brend

Closer. Debbie or Dee

Bag lady. High Ridge

Weird. Molly (oh I forgot about the Russian in Kirkwood) tied Molly

Worst. MP Brooklyn

Overall. Hard to beat Deb and Dee consistant

Would like to see Paula get into it and I would be a regular client.

Jamesj
12-23-08, 17:14
Yesterday (7-9pm) I was doing my southside tour. A bright blue older Chevy pick up truck, Mo plates-- no tailgate haseled me about cruising & wh*re mongering. This was on south Penn.(not sure of cross street). He pulled along side of me and the passenger (female-could'nt see her face, but she was small) put her window down & he yelled racial slurs & cursed @ me! (didn't understand as I'm caucasion). Later as I was trolling on Bway near Marceau ( southbound), He passed me and another car going about 70-80mph. I don't know if he was drunk, or some religious nut. The other car almost hit me trying to get the F*ck out of his way! I used my 'monger only ' pre- paid phone and dropped a dime on him!! Could not get his license # however. If anynone else sees this idiot, please call 911 (anonymously) and report his ass! I guess where lucky no one got hurt, but if he continues this behavior--someone could get killed!!! On a side note, I saw several fellow hobbyist trolling the southside haunts. As a word of caution, please get your headlight fixed (sedan) ; taillight (small SUV) fixed !, make complete stops @ intersections, use your turn signals, do not make stupid U turns in the middle of Bway etc!!! Please do not give uncle LEO a reason to stop you--do NOT do anything to draw attention to yourself!! PLEASE, PLEASE be careful!! JAMESJ

Frommilehigh
12-23-08, 17:45
Caro is fabulous. If you like tall girls, Caro is tall; she's is at least 6' tall in heels, perhaps more. She has a lovely face, and has and perhaps still does on occasion model. Her body is fit and reflects her ballet and yoga activities (she can still do the splits). I highly recommend Caro. She's sweet, sensual and very high energy.

Contact me if you would like her information.

Mobanker
12-23-08, 19:09
Well here is I believe my first post, I have seen Debbie 2-3 times, and I agree very good. Saw Dee 2-3 times maybe better late in the game than Debbie however, rub not near as good. Also, have seen Hypnotic-Paula pretty much a knockout IMHO but the action was robotic and uninspired. Drove down south of Festus once to see Ciao lady can't remember her name tho plenty of posts on her in here, she has since moved much closer to the area I understand, nice to wonder about but I believe that is all there is. Molly most recently in her new apt on the south side, nice but not quite all there, I might go back, good price at. 6. Nijah in blackjack was very good to me for. 8. Nurse in arnold great massage, a weird setup to her home tho, uninspired last lap. Brenda in Chesterfield was an awsome time without the showstopper and it was a good price. Saw one of the two college girls in St. Charles (don't know which dark hair) it was ok at best might like to try both for a price. Been to High Ridge to see a couple of worthless ladies they advertise on CL now in STL also not just HRidge. Tried the MP in Brooklyn one night when my cousin and I were out on the town bout 3 am absolutely, without a doubt a complete ripoff (glad I did not pay). 6 for the choice, splash on some oily stuff smear it around with latex gloves and then out came the options, could have bought a new computer for those quotes. I have lurked here for about a year, really can't say why I never posted, however, here is my opinion. If anyone would like to share any info on the Jade Fox experience I am interested in it if it is real or not. Just watching out for the cavalry in Alton from what I hear, that is why I have not toftt. So I will now give my results.

Best Candy. Paula

Rub. Brend

Closer. Debbie or Dee

Bag lady. High Ridge

Weird. Molly (oh I forgot about the Russian in Kirkwood) tied Molly

Worst. MP Brooklyn

Overall. Hard to beat Deb and Dee consistant

Would like to see Paula get into it and I would be a regular client.Rk,

Good report, but better suited for Massage Providers section. Look forward to more of your reports there.

Nukmed
12-24-08, 00:43
Nothing.......zip........Nada

Not even LEO when I was there. It was aroung 2:15 this afternoon. Drove down Penn then back down Broadway.....went home!

Bah Humbug!!!! LOL

I truly hope all you other mongers and ladies out there have a real nice Holiday!

NukMed

Bonerfide
12-25-08, 19:29
Here is a gal that is a waste of time and money.

"Hey guys...
Are you looking for some company today? Well if that's the case... I'm the one for you! I am a very fun, classy, intelligent girl with an amazing personality that knows how to treat a man. Your time with me will be fulfilling & unforgettable. I have a great body with very very sexy legs, a sexy smile, and beautiful brown eyes. What you see is what you get you and will probably find me more attractive in person. 100% REAL

Call me now to set up a very exciting and discreet encounter! ツ Sweetie ツ

314•740•954*"

She is cute about 20 lbs over her ideal. During the whole time she let it be known that she hated sex. CG was her only position everything else she says hurts. Uninspired CBJ mostly HJ. Kept looking at the time and had a pimp waiting in a car outside blowing his horn 10 minutes before the half hour session finished. 130 hhr

Brad 243
12-25-08, 23:22
I called her once and she told me she wasn't full service. I got the feeling over the phone she's trouble. Look how much she has her ad out there. Not many repeats I guess.

BowHuntMopar
12-26-08, 01:26
Here is a gal that is a waste of time and money.

"Hey guys...
Are you looking for some company today? Well if that's the case... I'm the one for you! I am a very fun, classy, intelligent girl with an amazing personality that knows how to treat a man. Your time with me will be fulfilling & unforgettable. I have a great body with very very sexy legs, a sexy smile, and beautiful brown eyes. What you see is what you get you and will probably find me more attractive in person. 100% REAL

314•740•954*"

She is cute about 20 lbs over her ideal. During the whole time she let it be known that she hated sex. CG was her only position everything else she says hurts. Uninspired CBJ mostly HJ. Kept looking at the time and had a pimp waiting in a car outside blowing his horn 10 minutes before the half hour session finished. 130 hhr

THANKS BONERFIDE FOR POSTING THIS REPORT!!! We need more postings from fellow mongers to "retire" the undesireable "providers" like Sweetie.

Buttho
12-27-08, 02:46
Caro is fabulous. If you like tall girls, Caro is tall; she's is at least 6' tall in heels, perhaps more. She has a lovely face, and has and perhaps still does on occasion model. Her body is fit and reflects her ballet and yoga activities (she can still do the splits). I highly recommend Caro. She's sweet, sensual and very high energy.

Contact me if you would like her information.I would like more info on Caro. Can you let us know more about your encounter and her adds?

B

Luvblondes
12-28-08, 02:43
Had another wonderful visit with Sinamon really late Friday night/early Saturday morning! I think we discovered a few more new positions that have yet to be named Sexual acrobatics without a net is always risky but we managed to keep our activities within the safe confiines of the bed It was a great cardio workout ending in a version of the MISH that drove me over the edge into an intense happy ending! It was a relaxed non-rushed experience as always and Sinamon is truly a rare find and worth going to see. Others here have also posted wonderful reviews about her and if you haven't gone to see her yet, you need to give her a call. She has her ad posted here in the provider section & most nights on CL, or to save you some time her # is: 314-437-3635.

PilotPete
12-28-08, 16:46
Saw JayLnn just before the holiday. She has contact info on several sites but PM if you need digits and are a contributor (no lurkers please). She has a messy place in south city and says she is moving soon. Definite Spinner.

VERY petite gal, and pretty flexible. Worth the $$

STLniceguy
12-29-08, 21:01
Chrissy (Christy) & Amber have photos on their website now. Fun times, guys! Fun times!

http://christylove36dd.myescortpage.com/photos.phtml

STL Nice Guy

Amber is an old hobby friend who I've known for a couple of years. I first met her on one of the telephone dating lines, and her profile can still be heard there. She recently called to let me know that she and her friend Chrissy are working together. Amber has always treated me very well, and she assured me that Chrissy is just as cool. While they've never had a web presence, she has asked me to help her get some pics up so you can see what they look like in the near future.

Meeting up with Amber was like getting together with an old friend, and Chrissy was very friendly and easy to get to know. I was greeted with big hugs from both. They're staying in a mid-range hotel together in the Fenton area. We sat on the beds and chatted for a bit to catch up on what's new with each other and I got to know Chrissy a bit.

I excused myself to use the bathroom and when I came out they had disrobed and created a very inviting spot for me on the bed between them. When I joined them, there was lots of mutual touching and caressing. Without me asking, Amber started a nice slow BBBJ. I was enjoying Chrissy's great chest, sucking and licking her hard nips. She seemed to enjoy watching Amber suck, and started to moan a bit while trying to figure out a way to join the action. They worked great together. Amber shifted down to give the boys some awesome tongue action, and Chrissy took over the BBBJ from her knees giving me access to finger her very wet pussy from behind. They continued for a good 25 minutes, keeping a nice slow pace to let me get maximum enjoyment by letting things build to a proper climax. When I was ready, I asked who wanted it, and they were both willing. Chrissy asked for me to let her know when and she'd be ready. I did, and she was. She didn't spill a drop, and stayed in position until all the aftershocks subsided. While Amber got a washcloth, Chrissy went to spit. They cleaned me up nicely and we chatted for a few minutes before getting dressed.

While FS is available with either or both, it was my choice this evening to only go with BBBJWCIM. That's the mood I was in, so it was my choice, not theirs. There would have been no upcharge had I wanted FS. Pretty much everything is on the menu with the exception of Greek. They are available together or 1 on 1. I was quoted $$ total for both girls for 1 hour and got exactly that. I was very happy with the value and the price seems more realistic in the current economy than most I've seen.

Since there are no pics yet, I'll do my best with descriptions.

Amber. Caucasian. 25. 5'9". 150 lbs. 34B. Great eyes, shoulder length wavy brownish/blonde hair

Chrissy. Caucasian. 25. 5'7". 130 lbs. 36D. Long straight brown hair

PM for telephone number.

STLniceguy
01-03-09, 18:37
One more update, gentlemen:

http://ambereyes.myescortpage.com/photos.phtml

Have fun!

Chrissy (Christy) & Amber have photos on their website now. Fun times, guys! Fun times!

http://christylove36dd.myescortpage.com/photos.phtml

STL Nice Guy

KC Questor
01-04-09, 05:06
If this is real I'm in heaven - looks almost too to be true. Anybody know anything??
If you see someone all in white carrying wings and a harp, call Bellvue. There is no heaven here.

Luv Fkemall
01-04-09, 12:57
that question has been asked on a couple other boards. no info i have seen to date.

If this is real I'm in heaven - looks almost too to be true. Anybody know anything??

Rosco2
01-04-09, 13:39
In an attempt to better understand the working ladies we're having sex with, I tried crack cocaine for the first time last month, in mid-December. It's a seriously hard drug. Stay away from it. I had a lot more respect for hard drug users before I actually tried a hard drug myself. Now that I've tried a hard drug, I have much less respect for hard drug users. Their brain chemistry is seriously messed up, thanks to the drug.

I had considered trying powdered cocaine, too, but now that I've tried crack cocaine, my interest in drugs has taken a nose dive. There's no need to take those poisons. They'll seriously alter your brain's positive functioning. Once was more than enough for me.

After taking the drug, you'll feel good for a little bit (a very little bit with crack), but then you'll spend 4 to 8 hours with a fast beating heart and 2 or 3 days with lower motivation and a down feeling. My body even felt a little discombobulated as much as a week later. I now think hard drug users really need a lot of help. The drugs are not glamorous at all. (They're exactly the opposite.)

- Rosco

Nukmed
01-04-09, 17:35
In an attempt to better understand the working ladies we're having sex with, I tried crack cocaine for the first time last month, in mid-December. It's a seriously hard drug.

Rosco2......Have you lost your fukin mind dude? These drugs kill people and kill their lives. It only takes 1 bad "hit" and your done....forever!!!

I have way to much respect for you as a monger as I have read your post's over the years, but this is waaaaaay to extreme for anyone. Especially as an experiment.

Wake the hell up! Please Please Please..don't do that again!!!

Nukmed

Mister100
01-04-09, 19:08
In an attempt to better understand the working ladies we're having sex with, I tried crack cocaine for the first time last month, in mid-December. It's a seriously hard drug. Stay away from it. I had a lot more respect for hard drug users before I actually tried a hard drug myself. Now that I've tried a hard drug, I have much less respect for hard drug users. Their brain chemistry is seriously messed up, thanks to the drug.

I had considered trying powdered cocaine, too, but now that I've tried crack cocaine, my interest in drugs has taken a nose dive. There's no need to take those poisons. They'll seriously alter your brain's positive functioning. Once was more than enough for me.

After taking the drug, you'll feel good for a little bit (a very little bit with crack), but then you'll spend 4 to 8 hours with a fast beating heart and 2 or 3 days with lower motivation and a down feeling. My body even felt a little discombobulated as much as a week later. I now think hard drug users really need a lot of help. The drugs are not glamorous at all. (They're exactly the opposite.)

- RoscoSounds like you may have been given meth or cocaine that was cut with another drug. Cocaine shouldn't affect you 3-7 days after doing it. As an extreme newby I respect what you've contributed to the forum, but you sound pretty naive when it comes to drugs so I don't think I'd start experimenting this late in life.

Golfcart
01-04-09, 23:41
I wonder what the rush is from jumping off a tall building, but I'm not going to ever find out. The below post, and I'm not identifying it, is the strangest post I have read here or anywhere.

Bluffcity Guy
01-05-09, 12:03
Re: Rosco trying crack cocaine:

I wonder what the rush is from jumping off a tall building, but I'm not going to ever find out. The below post, and I'm not identifying it, is the strangest post I have read here or anywhere. My very first reaction to that post was, "Does the name 'Len Bias' mean anything to you?"*

Considering the number of people who've dropped dead the first time they've done cocaine, you'd never get me to touch it, thank you. It is basically a pharmaceutical form of Russian roulette.

*For those of you who would answer "no" to that question, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Bias

Supposedly (according to reports I'd read at the time of the incident), Bias died the first time he'd used the drug.

Cheers,

bcg

Big KC
01-05-09, 19:54
- Rosco

To save you from trying the powder. I will tell you what it did for me. I tried it about 16 years ago. It made me feel great for about 30 min. Then I wanted MORE. I had never been late on my car payment until then, but I got the car payment money out of the bank to help buy more cocaine. The good news for me was that it took them to long to score some more. I had a moment of clarity while I was waiting and wanting. I left the party I was at and went home. Said f it to the 150 I chipped in on the powder and to the cocaine itself. I have always been glade that I did. I know some people that can do it just every now and then, and they are fine. They have health problems latter in life, but other than High blood pressure, heart problems, Kidney failure, and many other things, they are OK. From now on please only do the crack between a woman's legs. That is adicktion enough.

Bone69
01-05-09, 22:33
Re: Rosco trying crack cocaine:

My very first reaction to that post was, "Does the name 'Len Bias' mean anything to you?"*

Considering the number of people who've dropped dead the first time they've done cocaine, you'd never get me to touch it, thank you. It is basically a pharmaceutical form of Russian roulette.

*For those of you who would answer "no" to that question, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Bias

Supposedly (according to reports I'd read at the time of the incident), Bias died the first time he'd used the drug.

Cheers,

bcgYou are correct about Len Bias. He was drafted by the Boston Celtics in the first round and he was found several days later dead from cocaine overdose.

Bonerfide
01-07-09, 09:57
Any one have any info about this girl?

"Summer is taking appointments today till 3pm. $150hh and $250full hour. Don't miss your chance to spend time with this STL favorite. Nice clean and safe location. 314 243 714*."

Brad 243
01-07-09, 14:17
I do know about this girl and can tell you she is worth seeing. I know who she is personally is and give her a big thumbs up. Very cute and sweet.

Miler
01-07-09, 18:02
If this is real I'm in heaven - looks almost too to be true. Anybody know anything??According to a guy on another site who sounded credible, the posting is using a photo of a Hungarian porn star named Sophie Sweet and is (as you and others suspected) not a legit posting.

Bonerfide
01-08-09, 10:00
Any info on this CL babe. I suspect fake pictures and I haven't seen any reviews.

"Hello I'm Helen I am curious, kind-hearted, open-minded, easy-going, sensual, and always optimistic. My interests include traveling, swimming, dancing, but most of all providing a warm and cozy time for your enjoyment , I specialize in erotic times to help you unwind and relax by calling my number you get it all. 314-397-74** and as for me I get 150 for the ˝ hour and 200 is for an hour all donation are for my time and travel thanks out calls only fellows my name is Helen Call Me"

Knucklebuck
01-08-09, 11:20
Hi,

Play safe!!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=725012&postcount=1348

Tomcat415
01-10-09, 15:03
I haven't been to this site in a while. Helen, the recent object of my facination from Craigslist, inspired me to log in and post an inquiry to see if anyone had any experience with her. I logged in and voila! there's recent postings about her - talk about perfect timing!

Anyway, I am very disappointed to hear that she uses fake pics. Too bad, the babe in her ads is totally awesome over-the-top gorgeous! Is the real Helen anywhere close to looking like the babe in her ads? I've noticed in her ads that every now and then there are some pics that don't show her face and don't seem to be as busty as her regular fake ad pic. Could this be the real Helen? I've attached two pics below. The first labeled "Helen 1" is her usual pic which is now known to be fake. The second labeled Helen 2" is another one that doesn't seem to be as busty and could be the real Helen? Does anyone know?

Rileym
01-12-09, 17:32
Hey all,

Member from Chicago heading to St. Louis next week on business. Have been doing a search for area stripclubs where extras are available, either take out or dine in. I'm only going to have one night there so I'm feeling the pressure a little bit to choose wisely. Obviously, having no luck, so I'm sending out a request to the forum. If anyone has any info where I can go, please let me know. PM if fine.

Thanks in advance,

R

That Oneguy
01-12-09, 20:36
"Hey guys.

314•740•954

I wasn't sure about this girl but I wanted to check her out anyway. It was very east to set something up with her. I went to her place and she was very sexy and a sweet girl. The only thing she didn't like to do was kiss but she was an excellent provider and great at everything else. I would recommend her. 150hh 250hr

Jannisary
01-12-09, 23:03
Hey all,

Member from Chicago heading to St. Louis next week on business. Have been doing a search for area stripclubs where extras are available, either take out or dine in. I'm only going to have one night there so I'm feeling the pressure a little bit to choose wisely. Obviously, having no luck, so I'm sending out a request to the forum. If anyone has any info where I can go, please let me know. PM if fine.

Thanks in advance,

R

You need to check out the Brooklyn IL and Washington Park IL sections of the board. There is a lot of information to go through. These areas are just across the river in Illinois.

Mongobee
01-14-09, 13:06
"Hey guys.

314•740•954

I wasn't sure about this girl but I wanted to check her out anyway. It was very east to set something up with her. I went to her place and she was very sexy and a sweet girl. The only thing she didn't like to do was kiss but she was an excellent provider and great at everything else. I would recommend her. 150hh 250hrThere is a warning about this girl on CL. See:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/904789833.html

The post says:

"Beware of this provider after she is done with you she will beg for more money saying her driver will beat her if she does not get more. After she leaves her driver comes to your door and demands more money or he will call le saying you attacked her. BEWARE"

Mongobee
01-14-09, 13:14
I haven't been to this site in a while. Helen, the recent object of my facination from Craigslist, inspired me to log in and post an inquiry to see if anyone had any experience with her. I logged in and voila! there's recent postings about her - talk about perfect timing!

Anyway, I am very disappointed to hear that she uses fake pics. Too bad, the babe in her ads is totally awesome over-the-top gorgeous! Is the real Helen anywhere close to looking like the babe in her ads? I've noticed in her ads that every now and then there are some pics that don't show her face and don't seem to be as busty as her regular fake ad pic. Could this be the real Helen? I've attached two pics below. The first labeled "Helen 1" is her usual pic which is now known to be fake. The second labeled Helen 2" is another one that doesn't seem to be as busty and could be the real Helen? Does anyone know?The babe in the left pix is hot. I found this new post from her which shows a bigger girl:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/991421490.html

Rileym
01-14-09, 13:58
You need to check out the Brooklyn IL and Washington Park IL sections of the board. There is a lot of information to go through. These areas are just across the river in Illinois.Thanks for the tip, checked it out and found lots of helpful info...one question though, how safe is it during the day for a normal sized white guy with a decent car?

That Oneguy
01-14-09, 21:01
There is a warning about this girl on CL. See:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/904789833.html

The post says:

"Beware of this provider after she is done with you she will beg for more money saying her driver will beat her if she does not get more. After she leaves her driver comes to your door and demands more money or he will call le saying you attacked her. BEWARE"Yeah, im pretty sure that guy was posting a lot about a lot of different girls. He had one post with about 5 CL girls names in it. I think maybe he got rejected from some of them so he did that. I saw that too before I even saw her. I did my homework on her as much as i could. She says it never happened and nothing happened when I saw her so I dont know.

Missery
01-14-09, 22:38
Thanks for the tip, checked it out and found lots of helpful info...one question though, how safe is it during the day for a normal sized white guy with a decent car?
Daytime should not be an issue. Just be keenly aware of your surroundings. Look for people sitting in cars nearby. Most of the clubs will have someone posted at the door.

I noticed that last Friday WG and Cheeks had someone watching both lots. C-Mowes had someone at the door. When I arrived at Dollies one of the guys came outside.
These places can't afford any more negative publicity.

KC Questor
01-15-09, 02:15
Thanks for the tip, checked it out and found lots of helpful info...one question though, how safe is it during the day for a normal sized white guy with a decent car?

Security has been a topic lately in both boards, but this post has a pretty good rundown of the safest places:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=751544&postcount=101

I disagree with his lowest level ("Wouldn't even park there with armed guards"), but the places on that list are the most dangerous and you would definitely want to be aware of your surroundings.

Tomcat415
01-15-09, 10:58
The babe in the left pix is hot. I found this new post from her which shows a bigger girl:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/991421490.htmlYou're right, the babe in the pix is smoking hot! Too bad it's a fake pix cause I sure wouldn't mind spending some time with her if it was real!

Anyway, back to Helen. She posts a great sounding ad (as most all of them do?) but now I don't know what to expect as far as looks. If she is anywhere near the appearance of the babe in the pix I'd be very interested in hooking up with her. Does anyone have any experience with her? A more representative description? A real pix? Any useful info at all?

While searching her digits in craigslist I noticed another thing that seemed odd and I can't really make sense of. In addition to her ads several other ads for girls named Eve and Lilly (the first I'm sure of and the later may be another name but I'm not sure) came up with them. At first I thought that maybe they had the same digits but then I saw that they were completely different. Then I noticed that the format and context of the text part of the ad were very similar in style and appearance to Helen's. It almost appeared that they were written by the same person although the digits and pix were different. Seemed odd to me. Am I being overly suspicious?

Rileym
01-15-09, 13:57
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the info the past week. I'll post my dreams and wishes when I get back from the trip.

Happy hunting.

R

Mongobee
01-17-09, 01:00
You're right, the babe in the pix is smoking hot! Too bad it's a fake pix cause I sure wouldn't mind spending some time with her if it was real!

Anyway, back to Helen. She posts a great sounding ad (as most all of them do? ). Someone on this site has seen her and is hot for her. Myself, I posted awhile ago that I contacted her and; she would only correspond via text and set a date in Bridgeton (which is notorious for LE (law Enforcement)). On approach, I texted her to call, but she then delay the meeting for a 1/2 hour and said she couldn't "talk" for a 1/2 hour. To me, that sounded like they had to wait for a female officer to get back on duty.

Anyway, the first pix {I mistakenly said left before, but the good pix is the right} is worth the risk. But the real pixs are not (my opinion). Although, I do not doubt that Helen is a regular provider given the testimony on this site. But I say she is probably average and I believe there is some risk (coming from an old bastard who doesn't like text messaging).

Jakeman16
01-21-09, 11:14
Any reviews on this hottie. Looks great but no reviews.

Country Boy #3
01-26-09, 01:07
Has anyone seen this girl from CL? Her picture looks pretty hot, but I haven't seen any reviews on her.

Jakeman16
01-26-09, 16:07
Well I was looking as an LG in the ad and bought walmart- 27 colored tv.

Bate n switch

Knucklebuck
01-26-09, 21:28
from stltoday.com:

new jersey man arrested for truck-stop sex with **** girl
by shane anthony
st. louis post-dispatch
monday, jan. 26 2009
police say a new jersey man had sex with a 13-year-old runaway at a st. charles
county truck stop.

domingo antonio, 35, of east orange, n.j., was charged today with statutory
rape and statutory sodomy.

someone called foristell police sunday and said a girl was soliciting sex at
travel centers of america, 3265 north service road east. when the
officer talked to antonio and the girl, they both said they had had sex inside
antonio's truck.

sgt. tom etling said the girl was a runaway from minnesota. her mother was on
her way to st. charles county to pick her up, he said.

Gonzo7
01-26-09, 23:49
Well I was looking as an LG in the ad and bought Walmart- 27 colored tv.

Bate n switchOk what is this suppose to mean?

Jakeman16
01-27-09, 18:12
It was not the hot *****, it was the lower end model.

Fender
01-31-09, 22:28
I'm from Florida and I just visited St Louis last week. I went to two stripclubs over there: Larry Flynt's Hustler Club and Miss Kitty's.

At Miss Kitty's I got several privates, very good ones by the way. They don't bother you in the private room so basically you can do whatever you want and whatever the girl let you do. The girls are friendly and with the perfect attitude. There are some chubby girls but they know how to make you feel good. The staff is cool as long as you behave correctly.

At Larry Flynt's Hustler Club I had the best time of my live, this is the best stripclub I've been so far. They are more classy and of course more expensive. You can rent a room for $400/half hr and believe me it's private and nobody bothers you. I had great private dances from Lola and Page, both are beautiful young girls. Lola is a 9 blond and Page a 10 brunette (perfect ass). They made feel very comfortable. I spent a lot of money there but was money well spent. The staff is also very friendly if you have the right attitude and know how to behave. Tip the staff always with something. I have more info and digits for senior members and friends.

I love Florida but I can't wait to go back to St Louis.

Bone69
01-31-09, 22:51
Just came back from a session with Fancy and Stacy. They look good enough, but the session was very uninspired. Stacy answered two phone calls in 20 minutes and Fancy watched TV the whole time. There was no interaction between the two of them even after I asked to watch them together. Stacy did use a dildo on herself with no enthusiasm. I did finish in CFS with Fancy just laying there taking her "medicine". Oh well. $180 to the cause.

Payforfun
02-01-09, 14:43
Wow, was afraid of that. They run some $50 (Fancy; $80 Stacy :15 specials, and after one talk with Stacy over the phone, I figured she would be announcing 'time's almost up' at the :13 minute mark.

Just came back from a session with Fancy and Stacy. They look good enough, but the session was very uninspired. Stacy answered two phone calls in 20 minutes and Fancy watched TV the whole time. There was no interaction between the two of them even after I asked to watch them together. Stacy did use a dildo on herself with no enthusiasm. I did finish in CFS with Fancy just laying there taking her "medicine". Oh well. $180 to the cause.

Tomcat415
02-02-09, 16:10
The other day I had the urge but couldn’t decide on who I wanted to see (too many choices! ). After "interviewing" several ladies on the phone I decided to give Sarah a try because her CL ad’s picture is totally hot, she’s friendly on the phone, the price was right and she was not a far drive from me.

I called Sarah back and we agreed to meet at the Hustler Club Boutique and for me to call her when I arrived there. Got to Larry’s and gave her a call as she requested. Instead of being at Larry’s as we agreed, she told me she was at the motel across the street from Miss Kitty’s (the one behind the BP gas station) and that she already had a room and for me to come over. This surprised me in that I normally like to meet at a neutral location so that if I don’t like what I see I can back out and we can go our own separate ways. Now with her already having paid for a room I felt committed.

Drove over to the motel and there she was waiting for me at the front entrance. She was tall and wearing tight fitting jeans that showed off her ass very well. Got out of the car and greeted her, and I immediately noticed that she appeared much older in person than she did in her CL ad photo. Went to the room, chatted for a bit, did the mutual "LE check" and then she took her clothes off. I noticed that she had the "had a baby or two" tummy look to her but other than that she looked fine. Her breasts were impressive, firm C-cups, and she had a long lean legs that led up to a nice firm ass.

She started off by giving me some orally gifted CBJ. Once Mr Happy was all wet and slippery, she climbed on top and rode me cowgirl style. She rode me with such enthusiasm that I could feel that funny feeling building in my balls way too quickly. To calm my balls down, I rolled her over and did her missionary style so that I could control the pace. Once I got my balls under control, I rolled her over again and did her doggie style. But she got my balls going again by reaching back between her legs and expertly massaging my balls as I banged away. The pressure was building so I knew the end was near. I rolled her over again and told her I wanted to finish with some Russian. She said okay, so I took off Mr Happy’s cover and instead wrapped him in between those nice warm C-cups. I worked those hooters hard until I was ready to blow and then pulled back and blew my spunk all over her nips. I had to lay back to catch my breath for a while and she got up to get herself cleaned up. When she was done she came back and cleaned me up too (now that’s service! ).

After a few moments, we got dressed and settled the bill for 1. 25 with her picking up the cost of the room. As for her service it was an overall pleasant experience. Yes, the pic in her CL ad is a younger, pre-baby (? ) pic and she looks older than she does in that pic. However, I found her to be friendly, very accommodating, and having a relatively very nice body for a mid-thirtysomething, woman. Would I repeat? Yes and no. Yes because I enjoyed her service and no because there are simply too many other choices that I have yet to sample! If you want to see her ad just search CL for "Sarah", she usually is the only one that comes up under that name.

Be safe out there.

Tomcat

BowHuntMopar
02-02-09, 23:30
Thanks Tomcat for the great review of Sarah. We need more excellent reports like this.

PilotPete
02-03-09, 18:17
In the mood for for an incall date I called Kayla. Met her near the airport and was pleasantly surprised. She is a pleasingly chubby GFE with excellant skills. Usual rates.
but better than average gal. I will repeat.

Mutger
02-03-09, 18:39
In the mood for for an incall date I called Kayla. Met her near the airport and was pleasantly surprised. She is a pleasingly chubby GFE with excellant skills. Usual rates.

but better than average gal. I will repeat.Nice info PP. I know that Kayla used to post on CL about a 2 girl special with her friend Felicia. I always wanted to party with Felicia, but it never worked out. One night I was down south and she was up north and it was too late for either of us to risk the drive. I did some intell on her on this board and actually got alot of negative/beware reports. These two have pictures together so I figured Kayla. Guilty by association.

Stlmodude
02-03-09, 21:33
Anyone have some info on Danni?

She's lookin' pretty fine, but I cant find any reviews or anything.

She's posted on backpage.

Just Aguy
02-05-09, 10:23
I met Stacy a shile back and she was great. But I went back recently and she was not so great. In fact, she had a disctict odor that was rather distracting. Could barely get it up and ended up taking over myself and jacking off.

Wow, was afraid of that. They run some $50 (Fancy; $80 Stacy :15 specials, and after one talk with Stacy over the phone, I figured she would be announcing 'time's almost up' at the :13 minute mark.

Buttho
02-05-09, 21:02
Are you referrring to Stacy of E St. Louis or St. Charles?

The one in E. St. Louis is the Italian who upt her price top 250. I saw her awhile back in her nice apt and it was good.

B

Howudoin 7410
02-14-09, 04:00
Previously a friend of mine and I went to the Queen of Hearts in Fenton. Now I have been to some pretty shitty strip clubs before, but this was the worst. I went there with the lowest of expectations because I knew that the wore pasties.

Then didn't even meet those standards.

There were 2 dancers. One looked very crackish but had a great body, and worked the pole like a champ.

The other dancer was possibly the oldest and ugliest dancer that I have ever seen. I believe that she may have broke my dick. She was so ugly that I would have paid her to not dance. (I'm not saying this to be funny, I'm saying this because it was the truth).I didn't venture to another strip club for weeks.

Until Tonight.

I started out at the Hustler club. I read in a review that the dancers would go back to the peep show. so that is where I started. There were no dancers there, and that whole area was pretty dead. I was disappointed to find that the "Peep show" were actually movie viewing booths. If that isn't false advertising I don't know what it.

I was surprised to find out that the cover to the club was only $10

So I figured that I would venture in there. They were by far some of the hottest dancers that I have ever seen. Once came and sat down with me. We had a decent conversation. She told me that she didn't do drugs or trick. I didn't even have to ask. It made it much easier for me to turn her down when she offered to let me buy her a drink. (She didn't like that and promplty left). I saw her talking to other dancers, and I figured that she told them that I wouldn't buy her a drink. So I figured that it would be better if I left.

I figured my next stop would be to Blondies. I wanted some action. There was only one car there so I didn't even stop.

I was about to cut my losses, but I figure I would see what the cover was at Miss Kitty's. It was only $6 so I figured what the hell.

The girls were not that fine looking (most were overweight), but almost all of them had fake breast, and they loved to let you touch them. (This is something new for me, because all the strip clubs back home had a strict no touching rule).

The one with the "self proclaimed" biggest breast came up to me first. She was rubbing all over me, and it was looking promising. I asked her if there was any action, she said no.

I moved on.

Then next girl who came up to me never even touched me, so I figured that there was definitely no action, and moved on.

The last girl came up to me and promised 2 songs and a HE for $. I told her that was steep, and that I wanted some mouth. She said no. I told her that was still steep, and I could do that at home for free. She said that if she got caught by management they would charge her a $100 fine, and she had to cover her cost.

In a week moment I agreed.

We went back there and half way through the first song a waitress came in to do a dance, so she stopped working. Once she realized that the waitress wasn't leaving she did a halfass attempt to finish.

Half way through the second song she asked me if I wanted to finish myself. I said no. Then right before the song ended she said she could do one more song for .3 - I said that I've already given her $ she should finish.

She said she had to be on stage, and there was YET ANOTHER $100 fine if the didn't make it. She promptly got up and left.

I was robbed....

I think my STL Strip Club Trips are done for a while.

Bear X
02-15-09, 22:09
I am new to this but here it goes is the amp still running in Wentzville if so please let me know the details for it please.

Larks Tongue
02-16-09, 13:41
I'm not sure what Abby's status is these days, but about a year ago I had a horrible session with her. Did not even get a HE for the $99 rate she was running. I could not get excited enough about what she was doing. She tried, but I was looking for more and I ended up leaving. No enthusiasm from her and she did absolutely nothing for me. I have heard from others that she is better than what I got, but it was uninspiring, to say the least.

Also, Ereena was a disappointing trip. The HE was good. I was hoping for more enthusiasm.

I guess this is why I continue to see Andrea and don't venture too much into the "escort world". I have not found one that I really like and for the price, I am content.

If I remember correctly Abby posted on her website that she was moving back to Minneapolis for family reasons and might be coming back for visits. Not sure if she has made it back or if she even moved on. I don't remember her website url.

Ducky321
02-16-09, 23:18
Abby did move back to Minn. And is suposed to be making a visit back here soon. I had a much better time with her than Bone did both time's I visited her. I think her website was something like secretgarden but not sure.

Anondudeinstl
02-17-09, 08:27
Abby did move back to Minn. And is suposed to be making a visit back here soon. I had a much better time with her than Bone did both time's I visited her. I think her website was something like secretgarden but not sure.http://secretgarden.rare-escort.com/

Buttho
02-19-09, 00:49
I am new to this but here it goes is the amp still running in Wentzville if so please let me know the details for it please.I did the AMP Wentzville on Pierce Blvd. Nice ladies and good massage, but extra up sell on the HE. Too much for me.

Same goes for the Watson Road AMP. I even turned in my frequent massage card to them, they pissed me off on the up sell.

Good luck.

B

Rosco2
02-19-09, 17:31
Whatever happened to April, who used to advertise on Craig's List? She was 19 and a 5'1" spinner who enjoyed kissing. She'd also pretend like she would be coming when you were coming {chuckle}. I really enjoyed spending time with her. And when she'd meet you, she'd be dressed to kill. Wubba. - Rosco

=====EDIT=========================

PS: There were two 19-year-old April's. The one I'm talking about was a brunette with green eyes.

Ducky321
02-19-09, 22:46
Whatever happened to April, who used to advertise on Craig's List? She was 19 and a 5'1" spinner who enjoyed kissing. She'd also pretend like she would be coming when you were coming {chuckle}. I really enjoyed spending time with her. And when she'd meet you, she'd be dressed to kill. Wubba.. RoscoThe last I heard about her was almost a year ago and she was in the Chicago area. She was a fun little gal!

Jakeman16
02-20-09, 11:26
Any one seen Lilly, looks hot, but have not seen one review anywhere.

Ducky321
02-22-09, 00:37
Finally got to get out and play a little this past week, been recovering from a broken shoulder the past 8 week's and had cabin fever big time. The good one's first, Kayla/ Kayla Fire-a little on the chubby side but is one of the most friendly gal's around with excellant oral skills.

Next was Godess Jen another chubby gal but I like them on the thick side, she too is very friendly and attractive and a great kisser.

The third good one and my favorite is Amber / Ambereyes, I have seen her quite a bit and every time was great.

Now the not so good one's, first would be Sinnamon, I have seen her several time's in the past and it was always a good time, but last week she didn't seem the same. Kind of haggard looking and rushed, I think she need's a break from this for a while.

Second would be Stephanie she has ad's on C. L. 314-536-xxxx does not look near as good as her pic's and was very rushed.

The third was Tana the girl next door from the south side. I can't say anything about her look's or service because she stood me up both time's we had date's set.

Markanon
02-22-09, 13:49
Has anyone visited with this gal? Will check for input, then probably try the gal.

Thanks

High ridge

Hey there boys let me show you a good time I offer unrushed sessions, clean safe location in my own home, come and relax with me I am here for all your needs, wants, desires, I live alone and work alone I am discret and independent and very sexy. When calling please be discret no explicit questions or conversations NoTEXTS OR BLOCKED numbers will be answered. I am 5'6, 135lbs, 36C. The pic is 100% me. Call 636-375-8809 incall only. Kindly give a 30min notice. 50qq 75hh 100hr

Buttho
02-23-09, 23:10
Has anyone visited with this gal? Will check for input, then probably try the gal.

Thanks

High ridgeI read somewhere that this High Ridge lady did a rush on everyone. But I may not be correct.

B

Luvblondes
02-24-09, 00:44
Now the not so good one's, first would be Sinnamon, I have seen her several time's in the past and it was always a good time, but last week she didn't seem the same. Kind of haggard looking and rushed, I think she need's a break from this for a while.
I saw Sinnamon today and last week as well. Last week she was having a bad week as someone stole her laptop computer and she was pretty stressed out. Today when I saw her she was back to being the Sinnamon we know and love Looking pretty, relaxed, and certainly no rushing! She said she took off much of this past weekend so I think she just needed some down time to unwind. You might want to put her back on the "good one's" list since I think this was just a case of "having one of those weeks" and I think we all relate to that.

Lscottsdale
02-24-09, 01:44
Anyone seen Emily at Clayton Serenity and what about Elena or Jenny?

GrayTurner
02-27-09, 22:42
I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Tyann Mason today. She is half porn star and half girl next door and all fun. highly recommended. GT

Big Dickcheney
02-27-09, 22:50
Had a wonderful dream about ambereyes! A must see, no rush, very easy going. A little tall little thick. Real easy to talk too. Got BBBJ was descent did a little mish to finish off. worth every penny!$$

BowHuntMopar
02-27-09, 22:57
Just finished a hour long session with Erica on CL (618-558-XXXX) and she was just incredible!!!!! You'll find her on CL and she is perhaps one of the sweetest little ladies out there. Photo on her ad is actually her & not a bait & switch scenario. She actually looks like she's 18. Please treat her with respect and the favor will be returned many times over. Gotta take a nap now after such an intense exercise session.

Breakdown: Face 8, Body 8, Bedroom performance 10
Costs: 1.5 & a .2 tip

BTW, been on this board only sporatically since I've been seeing ONLY one part time provider exclusively for 1.5 years. Took her to a "meet & greet" happy hour event where hobbiests & providers met last Friday & it seemed like a pack of wolves were on the attack. Personally, I thought she was the best looking girl there. But that's just my opinion & a person whose old & wise enough should know what opinions are worth.

PilotPete
02-28-09, 01:53
I saw Mariah yesterday for $$/hr and was very impressed. South City incall. This is a VERY pretty girl and tall - maybe 6'1" or 6'2". Very well put together, plenty of curves but no fat, scars, sags or tats. Appearance 9 Skills 9

PilotPete
02-28-09, 01:55
I also saw Dawn in Arnold this week ($/hr) just because I was in the area with time to kill between appointments. Nice lady, dumpy trailer. Looks 5 Skills 7

Dave Man
03-01-09, 18:43
I read BowMan's review on Erica and decide to give her a try. WHAT A DISASTER. I called and made an appointment and drove 45 min. Got there and called as requested. Told to wait as they had cleaned the room yet but she would call. Waited 1/2 hour and called. Still hadn't cleaned the room yet. Waited another 1/2 hour called but she didn't pick up. As I am pulling out of the parking lot I see a woman and two men (black and one with a cane) coming out of the back and getting into a car to leave. The woman kinda looked like the girl in the pic (not sure) she looked like she needed a shower and also looked heavier than the pic (by around 30 lbs). Called again. No answer. Left and tried her 2x more figuring I spent 1/2 day on this why not?

Nothing. Not one return call.

Huge waste of time. Avoid at all costs.

Thacrow
03-02-09, 17:07
"I also saw Dawn in Arnold this week ($/hr) just because I was in the area with time to kill between appointments. Nice lady, dumpy trailer. Looks 5 Skills 7"

Sounds reasonable for the convience .Are you able to share how you found her contact info? I might like to "bump" into her if she is in that area.

Rosco2
03-03-09, 11:29
....SWs...often time have addiction problems....An escort, may be a different story... ===
Heh heh, this is kind of funny. Dude, lots of street walkers and Escorts both have addiction problems. Drugs aren't the sole preserve of street walkers.

An escort who advertised online once told me she's a "recovering heroin addict." I don't know why she told me that; I didn't ask, but those were her exact words. I would guess her recovery was thrown out the window after I paid her for the session. Makes me feel bad that so many ladies use the money we pay them to buy drugs. In a way, we act as their enablers. But as bad as it makes me feel, it doesn't stop me from seeing the ladies. - Rosco

Theeb 32
03-03-09, 14:03
I would would think almost all the the girls in this line of work have some sort of durg problem (and just because they say DDF, dose not mean anything, would you see them if they said in there ads " I am a coke *****") this are not girls you take home to meet your family, thay are not nice girls, nice girls don't sell thare pussy on the CL, asp, or any ware else, so please don't be so dumb as to not cover every thing.

Saint Louie
03-03-09, 14:54
She has posted all over C/L. She works South County area and South of 55/141.

Usually her ad has 100 100 100 in the title She's 29. Search that info on C/L under erotic Saint Louis.

Rosco2
03-03-09, 20:37
....just because they say DDF, dose not mean anything...
I know what you mean. Whenever I see "DDF" ("Disease and Drug Free") in a lady's ad, I think to myself, "Not only is this lady a big drug user, but she's got some big diseases, too!" {Lol} :)

Of course, maybe they really are DDF...

But I have to disagree when you say that the ladies who advertise sexual services online are not nice ladies, as you put it. They can be very nice and friendly. - Rosco

Theeb 32
03-04-09, 10:46
Rosco,

You are right about that, the Ladies are nice to be around, what I ment was they are not your chuch going girls, which I sure am not looking for. I would just hope the guys here are smart enough not to buy into all that crap they are trying to sell (just trying to pay for college, ect)

Needztitz49
03-05-09, 14:22
Hey folks, I am an occasional poster on the Nashville, TN board and am going to be traveling to St. Louis here in a couple weeks. I wanted to see what recommendations anyone might have about high-mileage clubs? I will scan through the forum and try to find any old info, but I just wanted to ask up front as well. I hear East St. Louis is the standard location, so I guess I just need help deciding where my SC $$ might best be spent. Thanks in advance for any help.

Country Boy #3
03-07-09, 21:09
I haven't been able to find out anything on Niki from craigslist. So I decided to try for myself. She is off of Riverview near Spring Garden Rd. She souded like a nice white gal on the phone. As I'm driving down Spring Garden I started alot of young black kids everywhere. Walking down the side of the streets. Walking in the streets. Made a little uneasy, but I went on to her house. I called her when I got close, and she wanted me to park on the street. I went of past checking things out. Just before I got back in front of her house. A pickup pulled in her driveway with 2 occupants. She said it was her roomate and roomates boyfriend but they were "cool". That didn't for me. I got the hell out of there. Maybe I missed a great time, but I didn't like the looks of it.

BowHuntMopar
03-08-09, 10:17
Seen Erica (CL 618-558-XXXX) early Friday evening. Attractive petite 21 (looks 18) year old girl with no cellulite. Tremendous value. Visit her now before her rates go up. Again, like I suggested before, please treat her with respect & the favor will be returned many times over. She's got me as one of her "favorites" now so I hope to get 1st dibs when setting up any future appointments.

And for you newbies visiting her for the 1st time, show your "tool" immediately to put her at ease that you're not LE.

Be safe because she's getting around. Bring a bottle of GERM-X just in case there are no clean towels left after you session is over.

Charger 395
03-08-09, 19:04
I haven't been able to find out anything on Niki from craigslist. So I decided to try for myself. She is off of Riverview near Spring Garden Rd. She souded like a nice white gal on the phone. As I'm driving down Spring Garden I started alot of young black kids everywhere. Walking down the side of the streets. Walking in the streets. Made a little uneasy, but I went on to her house. I called her when I got close, and she wanted me to park on the street. I went of past checking things out. Just before I got back in front of her house. A pickup pulled in her driveway with 2 occupants. She said it was her roomate and roomates boyfriend but they were "cool". That didn't for me. I got the hell out of there. Maybe I missed a great time, but I didn't like the looks of it.I have known Niki for about 5 years & have seen her many times.Her Incall location in North County off Spring Garden is safe with no drama.The room mate & boyfriend are harmless and if you are so inclined the room mate give a great bbbjcim.

Niki however is the best value GFE on the list, very accomodating with a spinner body and those 34DDs.

Charger

Knucklebuck
03-09-09, 11:53
Has anybody seen this young lady - she's got my attention 314-327-596X
"Mariah Skyy"

I believe Bowhuntmopar did a review: http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=682591&postcount=12

ooops, sorry...saw that his was Starr and yours is Skyy

Tomcat415
03-09-09, 14:59
Anyone have any experience with Leah, good, bad or indifferent?

She looks rather delicious, was thinking of giving her a try.

Thanks!

Luv Fkemall
03-09-09, 18:06
she is a keeper! I have seen her and she is well worth the time.

I saw these two a few weeks ago, also. They were horrible. No interaction between them and Fancy just laid there while Stacy, well I'm not real sure what Stacy was doing. Fancy does look good enough, but after a few requests for the two of them to play went unnoticed, I decided to just look out for #1 and did so in as quick a fashion as possible. Finished, got dressed, and left. STAY AWAY!

I had an appointment with JayLynn set but got the uneasy feeling when she was 30 minutes late and there were was lots of unusual "traffic" around the hotel I was to meet her at. I left and headed to Washington Park. That is another story.

Luv Fkemall
03-09-09, 18:11
stood up by her last week. she did call a half hour later and asked if i was still in the parking lot waiting for her. of course not!!! she said she was in the shower that was why she never answered any of my calls! what can i say....

Brad 243
03-09-09, 20:57
jaylynn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she is a keeper! I have seen her and she is well worth the time.

I told her about the site.

Chrisj321
03-10-09, 00:44

She looks rather delicious, was thinking of giving her a try.

Thanks!

this girl is in Chicago on CL as Bria. So one of them is fake. Probably the both of them!

ScooterAllCity
03-10-09, 09:18

She looks rather delicious, was thinking of giving her a try.Thanks!Might be a bait and switch.That same picture is being used on Milwaukee CL.

Smooth2222
03-11-09, 11:58
I agree...stay away from that and thanks for the information.

Tazman12
03-11-09, 20:28
I am trying to locate Dee and or Debbie in St Charles does anyone know there number?

And can anyone giv me a referance?

Stl69
03-11-09, 22:52
I am trying to locate Dee and or Debbie in St Charles does anyone know there number?

And can anyone giv me a referance?Your very first day as a board member and you're asking for numbers and references?

You gotta be kidding! Do your homework - especially your spelling.

Jeffc 574
03-12-09, 06:05

And can anyone giv me a referance?

Debbie is outstanding. Use the search feature.

Pick up an RFT. They advertise every week.

Tazman12
03-12-09, 09:04
Does anyone have any information on Kami from the CL lives near Page and I-170, 45 min massage?

314-337-60XX

Rosco2
03-12-09, 10:56
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Nsa Stl
03-14-09, 00:37
I have visited both and find them both to provide outstanding value for the price and both seem to enjoy what they do, and it shows.

I will return to both.

NSASTL

Debbie is outstanding. Use the search feature.

Pick up an RFT. They advertise every week.

Stl Eclectic
03-14-09, 09:24
stood up by her last week. she did call a half hour later and asked if i was still in the parking lot waiting for her. of course not!!! she said she was in the shower that was why she never answered any of my calls! what can i say....I tried to call last week, and her phone is turned off. Her ads also stopped running on CL, at least for the time being. Wonder what's up?

Country Boy #3
03-14-09, 23:40
I tried to call last week, and her phone is turned off. Her ads also stopped running on CL, at least for the time being. Wonder what's up?

I just saw a new ad on CL with a real nice. She looks like fun.

Markanon
03-18-09, 12:43
Great smile, great participation, has correct equipment, what a deal.

Bill Bradsky
03-19-09, 17:48
I saw Mariah yesterday for $$/hr and was very impressed. South City incall. This is a VERY pretty girl and tall - maybe 6'1" or 6'2". Very well put together, plenty of curves but no fat, scars, sags or tats. Appearance 9 Skills 9

Pilot-

I found this pic of her. Quite the acrobat. Certainly lots of possibilities there, and on a table no less. Dinner is served.

BowHuntMopar
03-20-09, 00:14
A buddy of mine called me to brag that he is going to SJO, Costa Rica next week RT for $490. Taking his 20 year old kid too. Sportsman's Lodge Presidential Suite for $130 a night. Regular rooms for $70/night. Owned & operated by a San Diegan. Providers hang out at the bar (so you can just walk them back to your room) or at the Hotel Del Ray & Casino which is about 5 blocks away with about (100) to (200) girls on the weekends & about half during the week. Many travel North from Brazil, Argentina, etc. & have a passport so they can fly up to visit you here in STL. Considering a summer vacation trip. A healthy alternative to TJ's violence due to the drug wars. Bunch of gringoes there last time I visited. Cost $1/hr which is roughly same as TJ's $.6/half hr but a lot safer.

Unfortunately, coke is available in SJO also. Fellow he's going with snorted $7k last trip there. Spent majority of his time wasted in his room. What a shame considering all the fine providers to be had.

KC Questor
03-20-09, 18:11
A buddy of mine called me to brag that he is going to SJO, Costa Rica next week RT for $490. Taking his 20 year old kid too. Sportsman's Lodge Presidential Suite for $130 a night. Regular rooms for $70/night. Owned & operated by a San Diegan. Providers hang out at the bar (so you can just walk them back to your room) or at the Hotel Del Ray & Casino which is about 5 blocks away with about (100) to (200) girls on the weekends & about half during the week. Many travel North from Brazil, Argentina, etc. & have a passport so they can fly up to visit you here in STL. Considering a summer vacation trip. A healthy alternative to TJ's violence due to the drug wars. Bunch of gringoes there last time I visited. Cost $1/hr which is roughly same as TJ's $.6/half hr but a lot safer.
I just got back from Colombia, which blows Costa Rica out of the water when it comes to quality, availability, and price. I couldn't walk down the streets of Medellin without gawking at the amazing beauties they have everywhere -- and it is a safe, clean, modern city nowadays. Much nicer than San Jose anyway.

During the day you can go to any of about 50 different "casas" (bordellos) and have a girl for 30 minutes for less than US$15, an hour for under $25. A strip club girl can be taken to the back room for about $30. There's a street full of hooker bars and short time motels where easy action is found for less than $15 including the room. And even the high-priced GFE girls you can meet in any disco or club typically get about US$40-60 for two+ hours in your hotel. And these girls are super sweet, even the ones walking the street. I found the Costa Rican girls to be way too "professional".

Below are pictures of three of the "high-priced GFE" girls, followed by one of the street girls I met. This country is candyland for guys like us. No 16-hour flight to the Philippines or Thailand, more beautiful women than the DR, cheaper than Costa Rica.

BowHuntMopar
03-21-09, 00:25
KC Questor,

Sounds like you had one heck of a time. I might have to check into Columbia instead of SJO for a summer vacation but my buddy (not the coke head) goes to SJO 2 to 3 times a year, so it's always more fun to go mongering together than by myself.

On the other hand, have too many expensive hobbies & with the packed crowd at the BelleClair gun show last weekend, investigating to determine the next transferable class III investment I should pick up soon:

http://www.dealernfa.com/Machine%20Guns.htm

SouthernOne
03-21-09, 10:00
Hey KC,

Nice report. How did you find out about Columbia as opposed to other mongering sites? Have been drooling over going to Thailand for some time now. I have a SO so its been tough to try and come up with excuse to travel. I have been to Mexico twice when younger and can attest to the Latina overall sexiness. I was exposed to Colombian women last summer while in Orlando. Delicious. Nice pics.

Southern One

Bill Bradsky
03-21-09, 11:32
KCQ-

Off topic but I couldn't agree more.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/

KC Questor
03-21-09, 13:17
my buddy (not the coke head) goes to SJO 2 to 3 times a year, so it's always more fun to go mongering together than by myself
Definitely agree with you there. Always great to have a wingman no matter where you go!

That's one of the great things about this community. You can always find someone to share your interest.

KC Questor
03-22-09, 00:02
How did you find out about Columbia as opposed to other mongering sites? Have been drooling over going to Thailand for some time now. I have a SO so its been tough to try and come up with excuse to travel. I have been to Mexico twice when younger and can attest to the Latina overall sexiness. I was exposed to Colombian women last summer while in Orlando. Delicious. Nice pics.
Frankly, if you are thinking about Thailand, you should look also at the Philippines. Personally I find Filipina girls to be prettier and FAR friendlier than Thai girls. It is also a lot cheaper there, and they mostly speak English. It's not necessary to speak to the girls even in Thailand to get what you want, but I like to at least be able to chat a little bit. While Angeles City may not be as wild as Bangkok or Pattaya, there is still a whole lot of action. Finally, the Philippines seems to be less well known as a sex tourism destination, so it may be easier to sneak away on a trip there. When I went to Thailand, half of the people I told snickered at me or asked if I was going there to have sex with young girls. No one batted an eye when I mentioned the PI. Athough I must admit that the food is better in Thailand, and there are more touristy things to do there.

We are a bit off topic, but I will mention that Colombia has spoiled me for any other adult travel destination. The most beautiful women in the world in my opinion are Venezuelans, but I don't like to go there now that the government is openly hostile to Americans. Colombian women are a very close second. You can meet up with Colombian women in Costa Rica and Panama, but the ones who travel to work are of course gonna charge higher prices and be more professional. Medellin and Cali are where they grow 'em, so that's where they are freshest and cheapest.

The biggest downside to a vacation to Medellin is that there isn't a lot else to do. If you want beach activities, head to Cartagena. The girls are gonna be more hardened, but you'll have something to do between sessions.

Rosco2
03-22-09, 08:46
the Philippines seems to be less well known as a sex tourism destination ===
I've been to Europe three times, but never as a sex tourist. I don't want to step on any toes, but I guess I don't quite understand the concept of sex tourism. I mean if I want to see ladies, they're right outside my front door (and spread all over the planet, thank god). If I want to see the Palace at Versailles, the Louvre, or the Amazon rain forest, they're not exactly outside my front door.

Medellin and Cali are where they grow 'em, so that's where they are freshest and cheapest. ===
Women are not the only thing that's fresh and cheap and grown in Medellin and Cali (home of Colombia's 2 cocaine cartels) [chuckle]. But put a mound of coke in front of me or a beautiful woman with two breasts, and I will always choose the woman :) :) And I'm not exagerrating. I've had that choice presented to me a couple times :) - Rosco

The biggest downside to a vacation to Medellin is that there isn't a lot else to do. If you want beach activities, head to Cartagena. The girls are gonna be more hardened, but you'll have something to do between sessions.

BowHuntMopar
03-22-09, 14:09
Haven't been to the PI yet but was on business over in the Far East couple years ago. Asked several friends which place in the Far East would be the best place to go. Suggestions were Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand & the PI. Thailand seemed to get most recommendations. Flew into BKK & took a taxi to Pattaya Beach.

Being an experienced monger, I always like to compare with previous sex trips. OMG, as soon as I got out of the taxi in front of the hotel, women were yelling at me from a bar across the street!!! Asked the taxi driver what the heck is the problem with the girls & he indicated that I was "fresh meat" & they wanted "new customer".

Was there 9 days but I now know where to retire to. It was one of the best times ever even though I was by myself. Joined up with 3 Kiwi's (New Zealanders) and had one heck of a time. Started with about 6 providers a day but was down to about 2 or 3 at the end of the vacation because bodily fluids were completely drained. Can't walk 100 yards without being propostioned if you make eye contact with any of the ladies. Learned to walk fast & keep my eyes wandering.

One HUGE drawback is the TS or Ladyboys you'll encounter on Walking Street which is the main drag. Gotta ask the bartenders (tip well) if the person you plan to take back to your room is really a female. Usually the gog-go bars are 100% girls too. Got this advice from a friend who vacations there often. Another huge drawback was HIV, so one will have to always keep it covered.

There's approximately 30,000 registered foreign men (Brits, Germans, Frenchies, Kiwi's & Austrialianers) retired over in Thailand. Cheap living too. Got a load of clothes washed & ironed & neatly wrapped for $2.10. Laundry girl even came to my room for a date. No money was even asked but I gave her $20 or $25 (forgot the Baht exchange rate).

Been to Amsterdam, Frankfurt, TJ, Nuevo Lardo, Costa Rica & Taipei but at least for me, I thought Thailand was the best.

If I should die tomorrow, I can truly say I had one hell of a time on this good Earth.

Rosco2
03-22-09, 15:53
I should have added in my previous post that the InternationalSexGuide is a wonderful resource because while you're site-seeing the great historic landmarks of other nations, if you want to take a break for a while and relax with a beautiful lady, you'll know exactly where to find her (and quickly) with the International Sex Guide :)

Although I can't speak from firsthand experience, it's clearly an invaluable resource.

All my trips abroad have been pleasure trips, never business. But business trips are obviously another fine example when the Guide can come in super handy. - Rosco