PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39

BoilerWelder
04-23-22, 13:33
The is pretty good for bar food, but better than Hooters in IMO. In the last few years Hooters service quality has spiraled down. It takes forever to get an order because their kitchen always seem to be backed up. I think Twin Peaks biggest plus is their beverages are ice cold with a few bits of ice in it, delicious on a hot day. So you can chill with a cold one, while watching a game, enjoy some cleavage and cheeks without the pressure of tipping and strip club bs.

In regards to the young ladies, I know it's their shtick to dress sexy with the "twin peaks", my point was when I first started going there it was just the hot tops and sexy shorts. Now you can actually see some butt cheeks depending upon the girl. The Hooters uniform hasn't changed over the years and food quality has gone down IMO. Overall, Twin Peaks is a cool place to chill for good food, an ice cold beverage and pretty good eye candy. If you ever go to one in Orlando near Disney, they have more that are blazing hot 10's off the hot scale.I have never been to a Hooters anywhere in this country that was worth a damn. TP does seem to have better pub grub than any other chain. But Friends don't let friends eat at chain restaurants.

Roman Bath
04-23-22, 19:51
I'll be interested to read your trip report. Though if I were going on a sex vacation, I'd skip the Midwest and save up to see Czechoslovakia or South Asia or something.

Hello Gentleman.

I have a road trip planned for the 3rd week in May and am in the planning and research phase. I am going to post this in multiple cities and states to make it easy. If anyone has a recommendation for cities on this trip please feel free to chime in. I have tried to break it down by area's I will be over the course of a week.

Here is the itinerary for the work / hobby trip:

Leave Minneapolis with stops (W=work H=Hobby, WH=Both) Sioux Falls, SD (H), then Springfield, MO (WH), Branson, MO (W), Lake of the Ozark, MO (W), St. Louis, MO and Centerville, IL (WH), Springfield, IL (H), Moberly, MO (W), Quad Cities, IA (H). This is where I need to decide if I head for Chicago suburbs or towards Des Moines. Leaning towards Des Moines and save the Chicagoland "work" trip for later in the summer. So opportunities in Cedar Rapids and Des Moines on the table as well. I have already been RTFF in these areas to try to figure out the best bang for my time and money in each area.

Sioux Falls- Asian gal from STG I have seen a couple of times already. She is good and will be the first stop.

Sioux Falls to Springfield, MO. May hit something in Sioux City, IA as it look like I will be going right thru. Green in Sioux City is a maybe. Omaha seems like a bust so will recharge the batteries on way to Springfield. I have very limited experience in Kansas City area so may just travel on unless there is a good AMP that is easy in and out.

Springfield, MO- Hong Kong for sure to try to catch the elusive "Kay" working. HK is always a sure thing and super easy. Have a few independents numbers as well. May spend a couple days here with work and a quick run to Branson or Lake of the Ozark and land back in Springfield to stay. Usually take I-44 up to St. Louis, MO, but have never been in the SE Missouri area. No idea if there is anything worth checking out in that quadrant, but if someone knows I would take a different route to Southern Illinois.

St. Louis, MO / Washington Park, IL- Probably hit one of the IL side spa's in Centreville. They are not great most of the time, but every once in a while is a win. These AMP's just make me laugh every time after a visit. Unless you have been to them, it is impossible to explain. Last time I was down I saw, Blue at Fuji (I think, I always get them confused being so close together and shared parking lots). She was an okay time, but when finished and cleaning up, she was at the far side of the room with her back to me taking a SW shower with the wet rag. Well, goll-dang if she didn't look like a 50 year-old Asian dude from the back! Kind of freaked me out for the rest of the day.

Springfield, IL- From reading the forum, it is looking like this is the Mecca of the Midwest for AMP's. I went to one (Warm or Cozy?) last fall and had a good time. It seems that all the AMP's here are pretty good. If anyone would care to give them a ranking I would be grateful. Won't have the time or funds to hit them all on this trip, but that may be another trip as well.

Quad Cities / Moline, IL- I usually stop at Rose in Moline. I am inclined to try a new joint this trip. I have been meaning to the last few times, but Linda is good so I usually fall back to the tried and true when I am down there. I feel like I should try Island or Asian in Milan. Would like to see Tattoo Tit at some point.

CR and Des Moines, IA- I will probably skip CR and just head to Des Moines. Like to hit Hull Ave. For some fun. Any place else in the area good? I have the number from a lady that was in Ankeny that I will reach out and see if she is still in the area. Had some limited fun with her about a year ago.

Back to Minneapolis. $400 for the rental car and 2400 or so miles, $2000 for hobby funds to start. A bunch of memories I can only tell guys I don't know. Priceless!

Thanks for indulging in a long read, and if after reading, you can offer any suggestions I woud really appreciate it. I will post a follow up late May with a re-cap of how the trip went. I have done a handful of these type of trips in the past, but the COVID got in the way the last couple of years. Really had fun on a couple of trips to Florida and Arizona. Looking forward to the "road" again.

Thanks!

Go4MN
04-24-22, 08:59
I'll be interested to read your trip report. Though if I were going on a sex vacation, I'd skip the Midwest and save up to see Czechoslovakia or South Asia or something.I will actually be working, but I do watch and listen carefully to see if an opportunities open up in International sales! Unfortunately I am stuck trying to make the best of it here in the midwest.

Newbie5678
04-24-22, 16:12
Has anyone ever done an FKK tour to Germany?

I'll be interested to read your trip report. Though if I were going on a sex vacation, I'd skip the Midwest and save up to see Czechoslovakia or South Asia or something.

Member #6122
05-02-22, 12:57
Thinking about joining P 411, do they have review forum for sugar babies? Are there any other sites that shares info about sb?

DaddyWrbcks
05-02-22, 13:08
Thinking about joining P 411, do they have review forum for sugar babies? Are there any other sites that shares info about sb?P411 has no reviews at all, SB's or otherwise. It's just a membership service to see ladies posts for specific locations, reach out to them, and potentially be screened thru their Provider OK system.

T Man1847
05-02-22, 14:26
Thinking about joining P 411, do they have review forum for sugar babies? Are there any other sites that shares info about sb?No Reviews of any kind on P411 - Strictly a verification site. They verify that you and the lady maybe safe.

Lfsman
05-02-22, 15:17
Hah that's funny cause blue is still there and agree that east side AMPs is something you have to go to experience, I don't go since I have other options now but in a pinch it works out. Ill pm you some options.

Hello Gentleman.

I have a road trip planned for the 3rd week in May and am in the planning and research phase. I am going to post this in multiple cities and states to make it easy. If anyone has a recommendation for cities on this trip please feel free to chime in. I have tried to break it down by area's I will be over the course of a week.

Here is the itinerary for the work / hobby trip:

Leave Minneapolis with stops (W=work H=Hobby, WH=Both) Sioux Falls, SD (H), then Springfield, MO (WH), Branson, MO (W), Lake of the Ozark, MO (W), St. Louis, MO and Centerville, IL (WH), Springfield, IL (H), Moberly, MO (W), Quad Cities, IA (H). This is where I need to decide if I head for Chicago suburbs or towards Des Moines. Leaning towards Des Moines and save the Chicagoland "work" trip for later in the summer. So opportunities in Cedar Rapids and Des Moines on the table as well. I have already been RTFF in these areas to try to figure out the best bang for my time and money in each area.

Sioux Falls- Asian gal from STG I have seen a couple of times already. She is good and will be the first stop.

Sioux Falls to Springfield, MO. May hit something in Sioux City, IA as it look like I will be going right thru. Green in Sioux City is a maybe. Omaha seems like a bust so will recharge the batteries on way to Springfield. I have very limited experience in Kansas City area so may just travel on unless there is a good AMP that is easy in and out.

Springfield, MO- Hong Kong for sure to try to catch the elusive "Kay" working. HK is always a sure thing and super easy. Have a few independents numbers as well. May spend a couple days here with work and a quick run to Branson or Lake of the Ozark and land back in Springfield to stay. Usually take I-44 up to St. Louis, MO, but have never been in the SE Missouri area. No idea if there is anything worth checking out in that quadrant, but if someone knows I would take a different route to Southern Illinois.

St. Louis, MO / Washington Park, IL- Probably hit one of the IL side spa's in Centreville. They are not great most of the time, but every once in a while is a win. These AMP's just make me laugh every time after a visit. Unless you have been to them, it is impossible to explain. Last time I was down I saw, Blue at Fuji (I think, I always get them confused being so close together and shared parking lots). She was an okay time, but when finished and cleaning up, she was at the far side of the room with her back to me taking a SW shower with the wet rag. Well, goll-dang if she didn't look like a 50 year-old Asian dude from the back! Kind of freaked me out for the rest of the day.

Springfield, IL- From reading the forum, it is looking like this is the Mecca of the Midwest for AMP's. I went to one (Warm or Cozy?) last fall and had a good time. It seems that all the AMP's here are pretty good. If anyone would care to give them a ranking I would be grateful. Won't have the time or funds to hit them all on this trip, but that may be another trip as well.

Quad Cities / Moline, IL- I usually stop at Rose in Moline. I am inclined to try a new joint this trip. I have been meaning to the last few times, but Linda is good so I usually fall back to the tried and true when I am down there. I feel like I should try Island or Asian in Milan. Would like to see Tattoo Tit at some point.

CR and Des Moines, IA- I will probably skip CR and just head to Des Moines. Like to hit Hull Ave. For some fun. Any place else in the area good? I have the number from a lady that was in Ankeny that I will reach out and see if she is still in the area. Had some limited fun with her about a year ago.

Back to Minneapolis. $400 for the rental car and 2400 or so miles, $2000 for hobby funds to start. A bunch of memories I can only tell guys I don't know. Priceless!

Thanks for indulging in a long read, and if after reading, you can offer any suggestions I woud really appreciate it. I will post a follow up late May with a re-cap of how the trip went. I have done a handful of these type of trips in the past, but the COVID got in the way the last couple of years. Really had fun on a couple of trips to Florida and Arizona. Looking forward to the "road" again.

Thanks!

Hunter89
05-08-22, 12:54
Howdy fellow degenerates.

I will be driving through your neck of the woods mid June. I am trying to decide how I want to spend my evening there.

I will be in a hotel and can either stay close the the blade as described here or get a room where the hotel Asain have their rooms. I am also open to a hotel where alot 9 f the local talent stays. I have been reading your forums and am just l9 ok8 ng for a little local advice.

Where I currently live there is no street action and I have. Been out of that game for over 12 years and do miss it.

If I get a room to take some street action too I am looking for recommendations on one that will come with me for an hour or 2 and how many roses should I have so that I don't mess up the local price structure. Bare services are not required but will not turn it down if offered.

Now if I decide to get a room where either the Asian or local talent sets up what is a fair amount of roses for a 1 hour dream. Again bare services not required but will not turn it down either.

Any help or advice is appreciated and if you are ever down in the MS area I will help if I can but man the Pickings here are very slim and poor.

PM is open.

Thanks in advance from a long time player just in a very dry place now.

MiningForGold
05-09-22, 09:55
Has anyone ever done an FKK tour to Germany?"frei-krper-kultur. " This phrase translates to "free body culture. ".

I spent a lot of time in Germany in the past on business and pleasure, including learning the language, and culture. My travels have included major cities of Berlin, Frankfort, Munich and Hamburg.

The largest sex district I've seen (bigger than Amsterdam but I've never been to Thailand) is the Reeperbahn in Hamburg, it's about 5 blocks of sex clubs where you can get anything you want. It's worth experiencing, the Las Vegas Strip of sex.

The thing to understand about Germany is prostitution has been legal for decades. You don't see prostitution on the streets, it's enforced with strict penalties and the German police don't mess around, it's just not tolerated. German sex clubs are mostly like you'd see at a Wise Guys, except they're clean, women you'd see at Hustlers or Scarlett's, but every nationality you can think of. There's sometimes a pole, but it's mostly women at a bar, almost like an upscale hotel bar. Of course, there are nicer and lower class places, but nothing gross like Wise Guys. Most of them have a back room with an actual bed, you can take someone back there or you can buy them out and leave with them. It's been 15 years, but the pricing was about $200 in club and $350 for take out. I've done both, and in the club is definitely better, it's much like a hotel room with just a bed. The women all have to register and go through regular STD testing. Almost everything is covered from my experience.

The FKK scene is something I don't have experience with except a few places where there was open nudity and sex. Picture a nudist or swingers place in the US. You can search the internet to get specific information on locations and events.

Most of the women In major cities speak and understand English. In Europe, English is the international language, so for example, if an Italian is speaking to a Spaniard, they'd speak English to each other assuming one didn't know the others native language. Most are not perfectly fluent, but there's conversational English where you can communicate with each other.

Europe is Euro's, and depending on the current exchange rates, it can be better or worse than the dollar. This is a great time, the dollar is about. $1.05 cents per Euro, when I was there last the dollar was $1. 25 per Euro. With the exchange rate I'd expect that the net price is about the same as it was 15 years ago.

Germany is safe and much like the US. In fact, Germans personality and culture is about as close to the US as I've seen, and I've spent time in the UK, Ireland (probably a close second to Germany), France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Hungary as well as Japan.

I'd highly recommend Germany. If I was going to plan a "sex trip" I'd go there, but not to say there's other options, I haven't experienced them.

Badboy2
05-09-22, 19:53
"frei-krper-kultur. " This phrase translates to "free body culture. ".

I spent a lot of time in Germany in the past on business and pleasure, including learning the language, and culture. My travels have included major cities of Berlin, Frankfort, Munich and Hamburg.

The largest sex district I've seen (bigger than Amsterdam but I've never been to Thailand) is the Reeperbahn in Hamburg, it's about 5 blocks of sex clubs where you can get anything you want. It's worth experiencing, the Las Vegas Strip of sex.

The thing to understand about Germany is prostitution has been legal for decades. You don't see prostitution on the streets, it's enforced with strict penalties and the German police don't mess around, it's just not tolerated. German sex clubs are mostly like you'd see at a Wise Guys, except they're clean, women you'd see at Hustlers or Scarlett's, but every nationality you can think of. There's sometimes a pole, but it's mostly women at a bar, almost like an upscale hotel bar. Of course, there are nicer and lower class places, but nothing gross like Wise Guys. Most of them have a back room with an actual bed, you can take someone back there or you can buy them out and leave with them. It's been 15 years, but the pricing was about $200 in club and $350 for take out. I've done both, and in the club is definitely better, it's much like a hotel room with just a bed. The women all have to register and go through regular STD testing. Almost everything is covered from my experience.

The FKK scene is something I don't have experience with except a few places where there was open nudity and sex. Picture a nudist or swingers place in the US. You can search the internet to get specific information on locations and events.

Most of the women In major cities speak and understand English. In Europe, English is the international language, so for example, if an Italian is speaking to a Spaniard, they'd speak English to each other assuming one didn't know the others native language. Most are not perfectly fluent, but there's conversational English where you can communicate with each other.

Europe is Euro's, and depending on the current exchange rates, it can be better or worse than the dollar. This is a great time, the dollar is about. $1.05 cents per Euro, when I was there last the dollar was $1. 25 per Euro. With the exchange rate I'd expect that the net price is about the same as it was 15 years ago.

Germany is safe and much like the US. In fact, Germans personality and culture is about as close to the US as I've seen, and I've spent time in the UK, Ireland (probably a close second to Germany), France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Hungary as well as Japan.

I'd highly recommend Germany. If I was going to plan a "sex trip" I'd go there, but not to say there's other options, I haven't experienced them.Co-signing on this report and how much fun the places are in Germany. I mostly went to Frankfurt and it's just as he described, all girls from across Europe and Africa. Along the route, there are ladies in RV's with the red light in the windshield. When it's o and blinking, she's available, when its off, she's busy. They also have bars, as he said, much better than strip clubs with beautiful ladies available for fun.

The best fun I've had was in the Philippines. Beautiful ladies and very affordable due to the economy. Thailand follows behind them. Oh, last but not least, the massage parlors in the UK are the best. Full service is guaranteed and they have some ladies that will give you a workout. Their not "hobbyist" over there, mongers are called punters.

Jello816
05-10-22, 02:31
Co-signing on this report and how much fun the places are in Germany. I mostly went to Frankfurt and it's just as he described, all girls from across Europe and Africa. Along the route, there are ladies in RV's with the red light in the windshield. When it's o and blinking, she's available, when its off, she's busy. They also have bars, as he said, much better than strip clubs with beautiful ladies available for fun.

The best fun I've had was in the Philippines. Beautiful ladies and very affordable due to the economy. Thailand follows behind them. Oh, last but not least, the massage parlors in the UK are the best. Full service is guaranteed and they have some ladies that will give you a workout. Their not "hobbyist" over there, mongers are called punters.Anyone want to help me convince my wife to let me go at it alone? I am even okay with a group trip. I just need a few weeks and about 5 k to get it all out. I'm okay with Germany, Philippines, and / or Thailand. I volunteered for a deployment to Germany, they attached me to a armor unit and sent me to Iraq instead. I've heard stories about Germany from friends who've been stationed there. A lot of them retire and stay. Just seems like the perfect place to be. Good food, Good beer and lots of beautiful women.

Badboy2
05-12-22, 07:44
Anyone want to help me convince my wife to let me go at it alone? I am even okay with a group trip. I just need a few weeks and about 5 k to get it all out. I'm okay with Germany, Philippines, and / or Thailand. I volunteered for a deployment to Germany, they attached me to a armor unit and sent me to Iraq instead. I've heard stories about Germany from friends who've been stationed there. A lot of them retire and stay. Just seems like the perfect place to be. Good food, Good beer and lots of beautiful women.Here are some links to the massage parlors in the UK. Just imagine if we had places like these advertising and it was all legal and good to go to.

http://www.baileys-rochdale.co.uk/models/

https://www.lamaisonbury.co.uk/

https://www.infinitymanchester.co.uk/

Tobydude1000
05-14-22, 15:01
Hey guys, I'm meeting with a potential UTR in The Hill area. Just in case this works out to be a dream date, does anyone know of a decent place to rent by hour in or around that area? Its foreign territory to me. Thanks.

StlMartin1980
05-14-22, 19:06
I have a weird question. I have had a few conversations over the last week with girls off SA, WYP, and SB and 3 of them now have asked me to confirm that I have an iPhone so they can use imessage to chat. I tell them that I have a texting app for safety reasons and then they just disappear. I am at a loss to understand the scam here. It's not that they say they insist on using an iphone for facetime to confirm it's me, it's that when I say no they just disappear. Has anyone experienced this and what could be the scam / play here?

Member #1992
05-16-22, 01:04
Hey guys, I'm meeting with a potential UTR in The Hill area. Just in case this works out to be a dream date, does anyone know of a decent place to rent by hour in or around that area? Its foreign territory to me. Thanks.The Wayside or the Chippawa.

On Watson past river des peres.

BigJohn314
05-16-22, 14:09
So I have a trip planned to Riviera Maya this summer. While I will be traveling with a "date" I'd like to indulge in some local festivities as well. Any recommendations for play time near the Hard Rock? I've found some info about Pleasure principal but looking for input from fellow hobbyist.

Jeff2551
05-16-22, 16:05
I have a weird question. I have had a few conversations over the last week with girls off SA, WYP, and SB and 3 of them now have asked me to confirm that I have an iPhone so they can use imessage to chat. I tell them that I have a texting app for safety reasons and then they just disappear. I am at a loss to understand the scam here. It's not that they say they insist on using an iphone for facetime to confirm it's me, it's that when I say no they just disappear. Has anyone experienced this and what could be the scam / play here?It's not a scam, some providers won't see guys who use a texting app. It's for their protection. If you beat the shit out of them or rob them, they want to be able to track you down.

AceChase
05-16-22, 17:05
It's not a scam, some providers won't see guys who use a texting app. It's for their protection. If you beat the shit out of them or rob them, they want to be able to track you down.Which is stupid, as most girls use Text Now or another one, for their protection. So they can make a number, see a few guys, rob them / horrible performance, and change the number to avoid the reviews and number being shared.

Jeff2551
05-16-22, 23:10
Which is stupid, as most girls use Text Now or another one, for their protection. So they can make a number, see a few guys, rob them / horrible performance, and change the number to avoid the reviews and number being shared.I guess it depends on the quality of the lady you are seeing. If you like to visit scammers and drug addicts, I understand. If you go for more upscale providers, they have a reputation to protect and aren't going to run a scam.

I've been doing this for over 20 years and have never had an issue using my cell number for texting and contacting providers. I guess maybe I see a higher class provider than some of why'all.

ShiverMeToday
05-17-22, 07:17
Parker is doing four hands with her new girl Ivy today! Ivy is a little hottie with a beautiful face, hot ass, and killer body. If you haven't done a four hands session with Parker and one of the girls on the site you most defiantly need too. The cost is 6 but worth every penny. It looks like they have a few openings left per their website and snap. If I had time today I would defiantly try this combination out. As always, YMMV, but my experience has been that Parker and the other Vixen girls are completely committed to your success.

https://www.stlouisvixens.com/

-Shivers.

DerekStL
05-17-22, 16:18
Parker is doing four hands with her new girl Ivy today! Ivy is a little hottie with a beautiful face, hot ass, and killer body. If you haven't done a four hands session with Parker and one of the girls on the site you most defiantly need too. The cost is 6 but worth every penny. It looks like they have a few openings left per their website and snap. If I had time today I would defiantly try this combination out. As always, YMMV, but my experience has been that Parker and the other Vixen girls are completely committed to your success.

https://www.stlouisvixens.com/

-Shivers.I was able to get in on an appointment with these 2 and sweet lord was it hot! Parker is a goddess as always and Ivy is definitely sexy as hell. Both of them had amazing chemistry together and individually were amazing at both making sure I was happy with the session and had fun themselves.

Legit excited to see Ivy as a regular when she starts booking on her own!

FScott1984
05-18-22, 08:11
Got the chance to experience Ivy yesterday. Super hot and adorable young lady. She has the great mix of knowing how to be hot in bed but is cute, funny and easy to be with. Her enthusiasm with DFK and sucking me c*ck was phenomenal and made me want to not stop and keep going and going. I was lucky enough to have the the pleasure of Parker and her at the same time and it was a memory for a lifetime. Ivy is a welcome new provider to what has been a desert lately.

ThatGuyStl
05-19-22, 10:12
Thanks for the recommendation Sparky. I used this service this week and had results back within 48 hours. Thankfully all clean.

This has been covered before, but perhaps it bears repeating. If you are looking for a discrete place for testing, try stdcheck dot com.

If anyone is interested in reading more details:

You set it up online, give your email address if that's how you want to get messages, choose a convenient lab location, they're all over town, Sparky found one at Ronnies Plaza. You pay online, it's 139 for a bank of 10 tests. At the online checkout they do try and sell more testing, but 139 seemed to cover what most people would be looking for. About an hour after you sign up, an online order form is available to print or fax. You take the order form (not the invoice) to the lab you choose, no appointment needed.

MushroomCockRe
05-19-22, 21:59
I guess it depends on the quality of the lady you are seeing. If you like to visit scammers and drug addicts, I understand. If you go for more upscale providers, they have a reputation to protect and aren't going to run a scam.

I've been doing this for over 20 years and have never had an issue using my cell number for texting and contacting providers. I guess maybe I see a higher class provider than some of why'all.I find that hard to believe. I've been with the best of them in other states. I still had 2 of them go crazy over the years and send me bullshit scammer message and got randoms blow up my phone. Never used main again. You just plain lucky.

JCamp1
05-20-22, 13:14
Parker is doing four hands with her new girl Ivy today! Ivy is a little hottie with a beautiful face, hot ass, and killer body. If you haven't done a four hands session with Parker and one of the girls on the site you most defiantly need too. The cost is 6 but worth every penny. It looks like they have a few openings left per their website and snap. If I had time today I would defiantly try this combination out. As always, YMMV, but my experience has been that Parker and the other Vixen girls are completely committed to your success.I'm passing through St. Louis. Any way to get in contact with one of these ladies as the application process seems extensive for someone coming out of town.

Colapo9421
06-04-22, 09:00
Hello fellow mongers, and possible providers who read the forums. I am in search of a provider who is willing to accommodate my creampie fetish, the caveat to this is I would like the provider to not have her tubes tied and not be on birth control. May sound crazy but I like what I like. If anyone knows of a lady that is or highly suspected to fit the bill please PM me and let me know.

Have fun and stay safe out there.

Badboy2
06-04-22, 11:00
Hello fellow mongers, and possible providers who read the forums. I am in search of a provider who is willing to accommodate my creampie fetish, the caveat to this is I would like the provider to not have her tubes tied and not be on birth control. May sound crazy but I like what I like. If anyone knows of a lady that is or highly suspected to fit the bill please PM me and let me know.

Have fun and stay safe out there.I don't know if she meet all of your requirements, but she definitely loves cream pies and getting loads dumped in her.

https://amaturelisa.com/gallery/

Trojan83
06-06-22, 21:45
Looking for an honest to god facefuck girl. Had an amazing one in LV for a few years, a porn starlet, she has semi retired, and I need another girl. Any suggestions? Prefer attractive, clean, non bbw. Thanks.

Roman Bath
06-06-22, 22:12

Have fun and stay safe out there.So now BB is called a fetish? Well it shouldn't take long to find an addict who doesn't care. But how will you know she's telling the truth about not being on the pill? I mean, I guess if you believe when she says "I'm clean. " Anyway, the hot little blonde St Charles Christina offers bb for only $80 more. I crossed her off my list when she texted me that, but have at it.

FarmFun
06-06-22, 22:41
So now BB is called a fetish? Well it shouldn't take long to find an addict who doesn't care. But how will you know she's telling the truth about not being on the pill? I mean, I guess if you believe when she says "I'm clean. " Anyway, the hot little blonde St Charles Christina offers bb for only $80 more. I crossed her off my list when she texted me that, but have at it.I will admit I laughed when you said we now call BB a fetish. But from what I have heard and read it sounds like almost all of these ladies are BBing a few guys or more.

Colapo9421
06-07-22, 07:17
So now BB is called a fetish? Well it shouldn't take long to find an addict who doesn't care. But how will you know she's telling the truth about not being on the pill? I mean, I guess if you believe when she says "I'm clean. " Anyway, the hot little blonde St Charles Christina offers bb for only $80 more. I crossed her off my list when she texted me that, but have at it.BB is not the fetish, the lack of contraception is, and to my surprise a lot of ladies tell me that their tubes are tied or they are on BC, but BB and creaming the vagina is not hard to find at all. As far as Christina goes sure she is down for whatever but good luck getting her to follow through in a timely manner. I have given up on trying to meet with her.

Rubs Are Fun
06-08-22, 09:54
I saw Toni's ad on Rubmd.com. Has anyone seen her, and if so, how was it, and how much did she charge? I've attached her picture.

Jannisary
06-08-22, 11:47

Have fun and stay safe out there.Reading through the forum you can find girls willing to allow BB with creampie but I'm thinking its the non tube tied and not on birth control idea that is the true fetish.

KatChaser
06-08-22, 13:06
I saw Toni's ad on Rubmd.com. Has anyone seen her, and if so, how was it, and how much did she charge? I've attached her picture.I believe she starts at a buck fifty, the last I inquired about that.

Badboy2
06-08-22, 15:03
I saw Toni's ad on Rubmd.com. Has anyone seen her, and if so, how was it, and how much did she charge? I've attached her picture.I saw her quite a while back. She actually does a pretty good massage and rub out. She was very nice and provided a good experience. She's works out of her nice home and provides bottle of water on your way out. It was a while ago, so I don't remember what I paid, but it was reasonable.

Colapo9421
06-08-22, 21:54
Reading through the forum you can find girls willing to allow BB with creampie but I'm thinking its the non tube tied and not on birth control idea that is the true fetish.That's exactly what it is. I never knew there was a term for it though. Thanks good sir!

Steven Hyde
06-08-22, 23:32
That's exactly what it is. I never knew there was a term for it though. Thanks good sir!It's also called impregnation fantasy if you just role play the scenario. She could be on the pill but you could instruct her to beg you to get her pregnant while you fuck, nonetheless. I do that bareback with providers all the time. You'd be surprised how many really get into it.

Jannisary
06-09-22, 02:01
That's exactly what it is. I never knew there was a term for it though. Thanks good sir!Might have better luck on FetLife than looking for pros.

AtlTech
06-09-22, 07:03
I saw Toni's ad on Rubmd.com. Has anyone seen her, and if so, how was it, and how much did she charge? I've attached her picture.Can you please provide a review of Toni if you see her? I've been wanting to see if she is real.

Yorgi1
06-09-22, 07:57
I saw Toni's ad on Rubmd.com. Has anyone seen her, and if so, how was it, and how much did she charge? I've attached her picture.That photo is not her.

DScott
06-09-22, 08:32
That photo is not her.Actually I believe it is her. She started using her real pictures since Rubratings went down. She is even on Listcrawler now. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143280946/1.

The pictures strategically hide her big gut and are filtered, but the boobs are real. I've seen her a couple times, but she is kind of pricey for a rub and tug between her massive tits with no extras at 150 hh and 180 hr. Nice, relaxing massage studio in a safe area though, so there's that. If anyone has gotten anything more than a HJ I'd love to hear about it.

Badboy2
06-11-22, 20:31
I think I might venture off and take a trip north of the boarder. They have some lookers up there in Toronto.

https://www.foxylists.com/torontogirls

Hobbyist1234
06-12-22, 08:27
Actually I believe it is her. She started using her real pictures since Rubratings went down. She is even on Listcrawler now. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143280946/1.

The pictures strategically hide her big gut and are filtered, but the boobs are real. I've seen her a couple times, but she is kind of pricey for a rub and tug between her massive tits with no extras at 150 hh and 180 hr. Nice, relaxing massage studio in a safe area though, so there's that. If anyone has gotten anything more than a HJ I'd love to hear about it.FS use to be on the table I had her about 5 years ago BBBJ covered FS cum on tits.

Vamonger
06-12-22, 09:27
I think I might venture off and take a trip north of the boarder. They have some lookers up there in Toronto.

https://www.foxylists.com/torontogirlsAnd with the strong USA Dollar, its 28% off the Canadian dollar donation!

Just Aguy
06-12-22, 15:18
Tried it out a week or so ago. This young lady was there and I believe she was the unicorn the guys there who go there are hoping for. She fucked 4 guys, blew a couple and let a couple jack off on her tits.

HeHopeful
06-12-22, 16:06
Tried it out a week or so ago. This young lady was there and I believe she was the unicorn the guys there who go there are hoping for. She fucked 4 guys, blew a couple and let a couple jack off on her tits.Is this a porno theater or how does this work?

Badboy2
06-12-22, 16:38
Tried it out a week or so ago. This young lady was there and I believe she was the unicorn the guys there who go there are hoping for. She fucked 4 guys, blew a couple and let a couple jack off on her tits.Where is this theater located at?

Just Aguy
06-12-22, 17:21
Where is this theater located at?

Theater is calle New Release. Its in St. Charles.

NobodyIsMyName
06-12-22, 19:52
Theater is calle New Release. Its in St. Charles.Whats it like?

I've never been in a theater before.

Is the girl hot? Do you pay or is it like a gangbang?

How would you know if there is a girl there?

Sorry I have alot of questions. LOL.

Fbm014
06-13-22, 20:17
The Wayside or the Chippawa.

On Watson past river des peres.So can someone share the rate for time at one of these or both? And for how long of time.

Jannisary
06-14-22, 01:47
Whats it like?

I've never been in a theater before.

Is the girl hot? Do you pay or is it like a gangbang?

How would you know if there is a girl there?

Sorry I have alot of questions. LOL.You pay a fee to access the theater area. The only way you'll know if a woman is in the theater is if you happen upon her when you visit or if it is posted online somewhere that she will be there at a specific date and time. A lot of times its a couple. The male member of the couple may or may not be active. I'm sure there have been hot girls who've played in one of the theaters. I'm also sure there have been average to below average looking women who have played in the theaters as well. It is sorta a you take what you can get thing. The main thing to know and remember is to always be respectful of the woman, always ask for permission before touching or doing anything really. There are some women who might get a rush out of letting guys bust all over their chest but none that just want a random coming up and doing it without getting consent first.

CarJamm1
06-14-22, 02:23
You pay a fee to access the theater area. The only way you'll know if a woman is in the theater is if you happen upon her when you visit or if it is posted online somewhere that she will be there at a specific date and time. A lot of times its a couple. The male member of the couple may or may not be active. I'm sure there have been hot girls who've played in one of the theaters. I'm also sure there have been average to below average looking women who have played in the theaters as well. It is sorta a you take what you can get thing. The main thing to know and remember is to always be respectful of the woman, always ask for permission before touching or doing anything really. There are some women who might get a rush out of letting guys bust all over their chest but none that just want a random coming up and doing it without getting consent first.How much is the theatre fee?

Also is a certain time of day better? When did you go?

Longball Larry
06-14-22, 08:21
Couple notes on this place to set expectations. Women not allowed in theater unless there with a male. This has been a rule forever. Unlikely to see / find a woman (couple) here if you just stop by once- it's like finding a needle in a haystack. You have to put in some time and effort and eventually you could be rewarded. If you do happen to luck out and see a couple, the next obstacle is the d-bags zombies that will follow the couple around pestering them, sometimes scaring them off without letting the couple chill for a bit and get comfortable. The clientele is primarily 60+ male, I would guess mostly gay or bi. If you do happen upon a random couple, they are most likely in their 40's-60's, not many hot, fit 20's women / couples showing up. Now that I've said all that- there is always an outside chance that a unicorn couple could show up. I used to stop in from time to time and would stumble on a couple. Just not very often. I have gotten to know a few couples online and would meet them up there, and I think that's how most couples decide to head up there. I don't stop by too much anymore, but I have a few acquaintances with time to stop by, and they keep me up to date. I wish it were full of couples and hot women, if it was I would be up there every day! Hope this helps, happy to answer additional questions if I can. Theater fee is $15

Rubs Are Fun
06-14-22, 10:08
So I have a trip planned to Riviera Maya this summer. While I will be traveling with a "date" I'd like to indulge in some local festivities as well. Any recommendations for play time near the Hard Rock? I've found some info about Pleasure principal but looking for input from fellow hobbyist.There is a nightclub / bordello called Chilly Willy's in Playa Del Carmen, which is approximately 30 miles from Cancun. Things may have changed since I was there, because it was almost 30 years ago (Man, I'm old!) But here is my story.

I was in Cancun with a buddy, and he suggested we go to Chilly Willy's one night. It was a $25 taxi ride from our hotel in Cancun. When I first saw the exterior of Chilly Willy's, and a couple of armed security guards standing outside, it brought back images of the vampire bar in Dusk To Dawn.

Almost immediately after my friend and I sat down at a table near the stage, 2 Mexican girls sat down on each side of us. They were both gorgeous. Neither one of them spoke English, so the manager came over and acted as the translator. We learned that for $100 each, we could take the ladies to an area in the back, where we would go into private rooms and have sex. We both decided that's what we would do.

The girls led us to the back area, and to a counter where we each got a clean towel. Then each girl took us to their rooms. Here's the short version of what happened. We both stripped and my girl tossed me a condom, and I hadn't even gotten hard yet. I found it rather abrupt. I don't remember exact details, but I put the condom on and fucked her, and cleaned up in a small bathroom in the room. Then I returned to the main room and sat at my table and waited for my friend. He didn't emerge for nearly an hour later! I don't know what he may have tipped, but he certainly got more for his money than I did.

When my friend returned two more girls came over to the table. The one next to me could speak English. We talked for a while and she told me she could come to my hotel room if I wanted. She would only charge me $100. I didn't realize they offered carry-out for the same price. I arranged for her to come to my hotel the next day. Her name was Lucinda, and she was from Tobasco, Mexico. She was a nice as she was beautiful. I had just gotten divorced, and had fantasies about bringing her to the states to be my next wife. She was 21. We took a shower together and then made love. We exchanged addresses, but when I wrote her, I never heard back.

I don't know how Chilly Willy's has evolved since I was there long ago, but I think you can still get laid there. Chilly Willy's has a Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/chillywillyscity.

Jannisary
06-14-22, 13:29
How much is the theatre fee?

Also is a certain time of day better? When did you go?I've not been to New Release in long time. Generally I would check out the theater at Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Boutique in Washington Park, IL. Longball Larry is right about the zombies who seem to infest every adult theater. What I liked about going to Hustler was that if nothing was happening in the theater and booth area you can go back into the strip club and chill and have fun with the dancers. Plus, strip club, hot dancers, and alcohol might help lower the inhibitions of some couples. At least that is my theory but haven't done enough quantitive research to prove it. LOL.

A long time ago there used to be an adult theater, swingers club, and bar in Washington Park called The Colony. There was a Yahoo group devoted to keeping members updated on events. Every weekend there was something going on at the place and they usually had parties monthly. Now you couldn't go expecting to meet a bunch of young 10s just average women having fun. Even as a single male, if you were polite, could make some conversation, and were not scary you could usually get invited back into the couples only area. Single males couldn't go into that area without being invited by a couple. That cut down on the zombie problem. Unfortunately, the owner died and the new owners didn't know who to pay off or how to run things and it got shut down for not having a liquor license.

JrlNomad33
06-19-22, 12:31
Any ladies going to New release tomorrow.

Rubs Are Fun
06-20-22, 11:18
Couple notes on this place to set expectations. Women not allowed in theater unless there with a male. This has been a rule forever. Unlikely to see / find a woman (couple) here if you just stop by once- it's like finding a needle in a haystack. You have to put in some time and effort and eventually you could be rewarded. If you do happen to luck out and see a couple, the next obstacle is the d-bags zombies that will follow the couple around pestering them, sometimes scaring them off without letting the couple chill for a bit and get comfortable. The clientele is primarily 60+ male, I would guess mostly gay or bi. If you do happen upon a random couple, they are most likely in their 40's-60's, not many hot, fit 20's women / couples showing up. Now that I've said all that- there is always an outside chance that a unicorn couple could show up. I used to stop in from time to time and would stumble on a couple. Just not very often. I have gotten to know a few couples online and would meet them up there, and I think that's how most couples decide to head up there. I don't stop by too much anymore, but I have a few acquaintances with time to stop by, and they keep me up to date. I wish it were full of couples and hot women, if it was I would be up there every day! Hope this helps, happy to answer additional questions if I can.I'm something of a voyeur, so I went to New Release Friday night with the hopes of watching a random couple having "public sex." Well, there was a couple in the straight theater. They were sitting on the front couch. I sat down behind them on the back couch. After my eyes got adjusted to the dark, I noticed movement in my peripheral vision. An older man to my left had a rather large cock in his hand stroking it, while watching the movie. Back to the couple. They looked to be in their 50's, and the woman was heavy, and wore glasses.

Part I. The man nuzzled the woman's neck, and if he was doing something below with his hands, I sure couldn't see it. After 10 minutes they got up and left.

Part II. The couple returned a short while later, and once again sat down on the front couch. This time they were more active. I got up and moved to the wall on the right, and I stood there observing. The man was feeling her tits, and rubbing her pussy. After a few minutes another guy sat down next to the woman and took his cock out and started stroking it. I half expected the woman to take hold of it, but she didn't. I think they may have be acquainted because soon the 2nd guy was also feeling her tits, and then he started kissing her.

From watching porn I thought this was going to turn into a "dogging" event, with the woman taking on all comers, either providing oral and HJ's, or something. It never did. The woman's escort removed an elastic band that was around her waist. It looked like a back support. Then he started to get down on his knees between her legs, and I thought, "Okay, this is it! Here we go!

I was disappointed. Instead of see more exciting action in the room than on the screen, all 3 of them got up and went into one of the rooms in the back and locked the door.

I announced to the other men in the room, "I guess the show's over." Shortly after that I left.

Woderif
06-25-22, 06:55
Does anyone know if this place is still in business? I call the number and I get this number has been disconnected. I saw a post from last year recommending this place. Their website hasn't been updated since 2015.

http://www.stdclinic-private.com/

Sparky Smith
06-25-22, 08:51
Does anyone know if this place is still in business? I call the number and I get this number has been disconnected. I saw a post from last year recommending this place. Their website hasn't been updated since 2015.

http://www.stdclinic-private.com/Sparky doesn't know if that clinic is still in business, but he posted about other testing options using stdcheck dot com on 2-7-22 post #9213.

Anondudeinstl
06-27-22, 01:52

http://www.stdclinic-private.com/He's retired, I tried to go there last year.

ThatGuyStl
06-27-22, 20:07
The Wayside or the Chippawa.

On Watson past river des peres.Both these places take cash I'm assuming? Anyone know the rates?

Amigo314
07-10-22, 16:11
Dapoxetine, has anyone tried? PE delay treatment,?

EliasJay
07-12-22, 14:52
Got a friend with a specific fantasy of being taken somewhere and putting on a show with her toys / sucking off anyone that watches. I remember hearing something about a theater, but wondering if anyone had any other suggestions. Probably Wednesday to Friday night. It's short notice, so closer is better.

Joshstl
07-12-22, 14:55
Got a friend with a specific fantasy of being taken somewhere and putting on a show with her toys / sucking off anyone that watches. I remember hearing something about a theater, but wondering if anyone had any other suggestions. Probably Wednesday to Friday night. It's short notice, so closer is better.A couple theaters in area. New release in st Charles and hustler in Washington park. Both have theaters and booths depending on how many she wants to watch.

Couple of chats on kik you can search for also for more info.

EliasJay
07-12-22, 14:59
A couple theaters in area. New release in st Charles and hustler in Washington park. Both have theaters and booths depending on how many she wants to watch.

Couple of chats on kik you can search for also for more info.St Charles would probably be better. I don't have kik, but I'll get it and check that out. Appreciate it.

CarJamm1
07-12-22, 15:14
St Charles would probably be better. I don't have kik, but I'll get it and check that out. Appreciate it.Sounds like fun!

Saint314
07-12-22, 18:52
St Charles would probably be better. I don't have kik, but I'll get it and check that out. Appreciate it.What's the groups. I have kik but the groups are full of bots.

QueNine
07-13-22, 09:58
What's the groups. I have kik but the groups are full of bots.The NRV groups are useless on KIK. Unless, you're gay and want to suck cock. I'm part of both and pop in and out, and every single time it's the following scenarios.

1. 90% single, bisexual men just looking to get their cock sucked anyway possible.

2. 10% very unattractive, overweight couples that play and chat with the other unattractive couples and a few select single men.

Just Aguy
07-15-22, 12:54
A couple theaters in area. New release in st Charles and hustler in Washington park. Both have theaters and booths depending on how many she wants to watch.

Couple of chats on kik you can search for also for more info.New release is the theater in St. Charles and it's where I took a friend who sucked and fucked 6 guys (I lost count). She posted on reddit that she was going (I don't know what sub-reddit) and I'm sure that attracted some attention.

Please don't DM me about her specifically. She's not PTP she's just a freak. I'm glad to answer any questions here about our experience. I mentioned it a while back but was very general about it.

Knucklebuck
07-15-22, 19:50
New release is the theater in St. Charles and it's where I took a friend who sucked and fucked 6 guys (I lost count). She posted on reddit that she was going (I don't know what sub-reddit) and I'm sure that attracted some attention.

Please don't DM me about her specifically. She's not PTP she's just a freak. I'm glad to answer any questions here about our experience. I mentioned it a while back but was very general about it.Probably / letter r / newreleasevideo.

Badboy2
07-16-22, 21:06
Here's a fair warning about my experience the adult theater that's part of Hustler's and I'm sure the same goes for the one in St. Charles, I've run across more gay and bi guys looking for action than couples. There are two theaters in the Hustler club, one straight and one gay. I've seen cross dressers in the straight theater and guys getting blown by other guys in there, so it's not just all straight couples in there or some female who wants to do a blow bang or more. There's also a booth that has a glory hole. No one has been aggressive, so I just leave and walk to the strip club when it gets to creepy in the Hustler theater. I don't think you have that same option in St. Charles. So it's not all hot porn couples and chicks hanging out.

Member #6412
07-17-22, 00:30
New release is the theater in St. Charles and it's where I took a friend who sucked and fucked 6 guys (I lost count). She posted on reddit that she was going (I don't know what sub-reddit) and I'm sure that attracted some attention.

Please don't DM me about her specifically. She's not PTP she's just a freak. I'm glad to answer any questions here about our experience. I mentioned it a while back but was very general about it.Is she going tomorrow? Saw w post of only 40+ men?

Little Richard
07-17-22, 05:15
Hot wife posted on DoubleList for 2 pm 7-16.

Wants 40 and older married men.

CarJamm1
07-17-22, 10:42

Wants 40 and older married men.Whats doublelist and got more info?

CarJamm1
07-17-22, 10:45

Wants 40 and older married men.7/16 was yesterday.

Little Richard
07-17-22, 11:18
7/16 was yesterday.Dam, sorry guys. It was early and I must have looked at the date on "DoubleList" https://doublelist.com/view/st_louis/.

When it was posted thought the 16th was today I fucked up.

BoilerWelder
07-17-22, 14:51
Dam, sorry guys. It was early and I must have looked at the date on "DoubleList" https://doublelist.com/view/st_louis/.

When it was posted thought the 16th was today I fucked up.I'm in St Chuck and just had to do a drive by. From the looks of the parking lot and the guys standing outside the door she shouldn't have any problems getting her fill.

Member #6412
07-17-22, 15:43
I'm in St Chuck and just had to do a drive by. From the looks of the parking lot and the guys standing outside the door she shouldn't have any problems getting her fill.I just stopped by not to get into action but just see the environment and the she. There is a big line and people waiting outside. Someone new is allowed after someone from inside comes out! Not sure what's happening inside.

HeHopeful
07-17-22, 16:56
I just stopped by not to get into action but just see the environment and the she. There is a big line and people waiting outside. Someone new is allowed after someone from inside comes out! Not sure what's happening inside.I might head out. But I'm 30.

BoilerWelder
07-17-22, 20:06
I just stopped by not to get into action but just see the environment and the she. There is a big line and people waiting outside. Someone new is allowed after someone from inside comes out! Not sure what's happening inside.A gangbang / train was being ran. Seems the word is out about that place in a few different forums / sites. Not my thing but I hope all the attention doesn't lead to the right wing saviors / do gooders getting the place shut down and people in some embarrassing trouble and possibly a registration list.

CarJamm1
07-17-22, 20:23
A gangbang / train was being ran. Seems the word is out about that place in a few different forums / sites. Not my thing but I hope all the attention doesn't lead to the right wing saviors / do gooders getting the place shut down and people in some embarrassing trouble and possibly a registration list.I'm afraid that's most likely what will happen. Only good thing in the back of the building where they are located its more isolated and not much traffic goes by to see. Just takes one do-gooder to take it all down.

BoilerWelder
07-17-22, 21:28
I'm afraid that's most likely what will happen. Only good thing in the back of the building where they are located its more isolated and not much traffic goes by to see. Just takes one do-gooder to take it all down.Or the other businesses in the strip mall along with people that read forums just to get information on things such as these.

Fire1234
07-17-22, 21:39
Dam, sorry guys. It was early and I must have looked at the date on "DoubleList" https://doublelist.com/view/st_louis/.

When it was posted thought the 16th was today I fucked up.This is https://www.reddit.com/user/hotwifemissouri/submitted/.

User name on Reddit hotwifemissouri.

100% legit. Have been to the gloryholes they do in Ofallon motels. Look on doublelist.

Or Reddit subreddit Stlr4 r for their posts. Usually every other weekend. I don't know them personally.

Don't PM me about them. Just look for the posts. Lots of posts in that link above as well.

CarJamm1
07-17-22, 22:21
This is https://www.reddit.com/user/hotwifemissouri/submitted/.

User name on Reddit hotwifemissouri.

100% legit. Have been to the gloryholes they do in Ofallon motels. Look on doublelist.

Or Reddit subreddit Stlr4 r for their posts. Usually every other weekend. I don't know them personally.

Don't PM me about them. Just look for the posts. Lots of posts in that link above as well.Her reddit says she only fucks black guys.

QueNine
07-18-22, 10:52
Her reddit says she only fucks black guys.So does her Twitter. However, there's been times they've posted on double list and she does gangbangs and blowbangs for anyone that shows.

Member #6412
07-18-22, 19:35
A gangbang / train was being ran. Seems the word is out about that place in a few different forums / sites. Not my thing but I hope all the attention doesn't lead to the right wing saviors / do gooders getting the place shut down and people in some embarrassing trouble and possibly a registration list.Yah may be that can happen. But anyway that place didn't look to me like a place that can mint $ reasonably. I may be wrong though!

Slimpicker
07-18-22, 22:47
So does her Twitter. However, there's been times they've posted on double list and she does gangbangs and blowbangs for anyone that shows.https://onlyfans.com/mohotwife

I subbed.

Marina McKnight also has a nice onlyfans, she has some great vids and real close by me. I'm thinking of seeing her soon. (unless someone can tell me why not) https://onlyfans.com/marina87

QueNine
07-20-22, 13:51
What in the actual fuck?

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3146230070

Cybinv1
07-20-22, 20:52
I did something today I have been thinking about for years. I finally went to the mens clinic and got some Viagra. It was a bit expensive, but I learned a bit too--which is what I'm going to pass on. I have heard stories about it for over 20 years, half were probably BS, and many of the others distorted I'm sure. The regular Viagra if you take it after you eat it doesn't work very well-but they have a Viagra that you put under your tongue, and it dissolves, I guess bypassing the stomach somehow. It was $35 a pill, but you cut them in half, and you should stay hard for 30 to 45 minutes normally.

There is a young, skinny provider in St. Charles County that is going to ride the boloney pony to heaven next week. It ought to be interesting.

Jeff2551
07-20-22, 23:02
I did something today I have been thinking about for years. I finally went to the mens clinic and got some Viagra. It was a bit expensive, but I learned a bit too--which is what I'm going to pass on. I have heard stories about it for over 20 years, half were probably BS, and many of the others distorted I'm sure. The regular Viagra if you take it after you eat it doesn't work very well-but they have a Viagra that you put under your tongue, and it dissolves, I guess bypassing the stomach somehow. It was $35 a pill, but you cut them in half, and you should stay hard for 30 to 45 minutes normally.

There is a young, skinny provider in St. Charles County that is going to ride the boloney pony to heaven next week. It ought to be interesting.The underside of your tongue has a lot of blood veins close to the surface. Putting any drug under your tongue gets it into the blood stream faster. That's why they prescribe nitroglycerin sublingual (under the tongue) for patients with chest pain.

QuiGon
07-21-22, 00:01

There is a young, skinny provider in St. Charles County that is going to ride the boloney pony to heaven next week. It ought to be interesting.I'm more interested in the young skinny provider in St. Charles,

I don't see that to often. Please PM.

Badboy2
07-21-22, 06:12

There is a young, skinny provider in St. Charles County that is going to ride the boloney pony to heaven next week. It ought to be interesting.I'm still waiting to see if anyone has tried the new wave therapy being advertised. There are a couple of clinics doing constant ad campaigns. I'm just wondering what the real results are.

QueNine
07-21-22, 09:48
I'm still waiting to see if anyone has tried the new wave therapy being advertised. There are a couple of clinics doing constant ad campaigns. I'm just wondering what the real results are.Read this entire thread. Then read it again. Lots of great info. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?9803-Any-Injection-users.

Jannisary
07-21-22, 14:40
The underside of your tongue has a lot of blood veins close to the surface. Putting any drug under your tongue gets it into the blood stream faster. That's why they prescribe nitroglycerin sublingual (under the tongue) for patients with chest pain.For years I've broken up a 1/4 or 1/3 of a 100 mg generic viagra and put under my tongue before for quicker results. I just keep it under my tongue till its all dissolved. The trick definitely works though the taste leaves a lot to be desired. I read about doing that somewhere in the Viagra section of this board.

Badboy2
07-21-22, 19:14
Read this entire thread. Then read it again. Lots of great info. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?9803-Any-Injection-users.And what I asked about is not in there.

Cybinv1
07-23-22, 17:01

There is a young, skinny provider in St. Charles County that is going to ride the boloney pony to heaven next week. It ought to be interesting.I decided to try it before I met up with the provider. I put half a pill under my tongue, waited about a hour--supposed to work in 30- to-45 minutes--nothing. Put the other half of the pill under my tongue-nothing. Several hours later I noticed my dick was fuller than normal, but wasn't hard at all. I will say that viagra doesn't work for me at all. Looks like I wasted $400.00 for nothing, but we have all wasted money in the past on poor providers. So it evens out. I may look into one of those electric pumps, or just give it up entirely. The end comes to all of us sometime or other.

Daviss
07-24-22, 08:56
I decided to try it before I met up with the provider. I put half a pill under my tongue, waited about a hour--supposed to work in 30- to-45 minutes--nothing. Put the other half of the pill under my tongue-nothing. Several hours later I noticed my dick was fuller than normal, but wasn't hard at all. I will say that viagra doesn't work for me at all. Looks like I wasted $400.00 for nothing, but we have all wasted money in the past on poor providers. So it evens out. I may look into one of those electric pumps, or just give it up entirely. The end comes to all of us sometime or other.Go get some Trimix (injection) -those clinics typically push it.

Cybinv1
07-24-22, 11:45
Go get some Trimix (injection) -those clinics typically push it.Trimix was explained to me, but I'm not into needles in any shape or form. I know it is more like a small prick than a shot, but -- somehow that just doesn't appeal to me. For me--I'm over 70, if that is what it takes to screw a woman, I think I'll just stick to BBBJ until it gets to the point that I don't get off anymore.

Jannisary
07-24-22, 12:24
I decided to try it before I met up with the provider. I put half a pill under my tongue, waited about a hour--supposed to work in 30- to-45 minutes--nothing. Put the other half of the pill under my tongue-nothing. Several hours later I noticed my dick was fuller than normal, but wasn't hard at all. I will say that viagra doesn't work for me at all. Looks like I wasted $400.00 for nothing, but we have all wasted money in the past on poor providers. So it evens out. I may look into one of those electric pumps, or just give it up entirely. The end comes to all of us sometime or other.There are a lot of factors at play. Some guys will get hardwood just from taking the pill, some won't notice any difference until there is actual physical stimulation, and some it just doesn't work.

Tomg01
07-25-22, 17:20
There are a lot of factors at play. Some guys will get hardwood just from taking the pill, some won't notice any difference until there is actual physical stimulation, and some it just doesn't work.If you're insurance covers it go for a penile implant. When shopping around find a doctor who performed hundreds.

Badboy2
07-25-22, 18:05
Trimix was explained to me, but I'm not into needles in any shape or form. I know it is more like a small prick than a shot, but -- somehow that just doesn't appeal to me. For me--I'm over 70, if that is what it takes to screw a woman, I think I'll just stick to BBBJ until it gets to the point that I don't get off anymore.I can't disagree with you one iota. I don't want needles around my nether region anytime during this life time, especially while I'm awake. I read about the P-shot, while reading about Trimix and that shot is supposed to last longer. I'll pass on both. Ouch!

HappyGuy1
07-28-22, 23:27
Anyone have any luck on Secretbenefits? Asking before I buy credits.

Any info helps.

Thanks.

Happyguy.

Lefty22
07-29-22, 07:53
I can't join Seeking to save my life now. Secret benefits was worthless. It doesn't cost a lot to try if you're curious, but it's almost all spam.

Any info helps.

Thanks.

Happyguy.

Moego
07-29-22, 21:33
Might I ask who in St Charles you are seeing? That's my neck of the woods always looking to find someone closer to me! Thanks!

There is a young, skinny provider in St. Charles County that is going to ride the boloney pony to heaven next week. It ought to be interesting..

CarJamm1
07-30-22, 01:19
https://onlyfans.com/mohotwife

I subbed.

Marina McKnight also has a nice onlyfans, she has some great vids and real close by me. I'm thinking of seeing her soon. (unless someone can tell me why not) https://onlyfans.com/marina87I joined mohotwife on * she was running a special. I commented to her I missed the show at New Release and she played dumb to my questions. Said it wasn't her, I must have the wrong girl.

Slimpicker
07-30-22, 10:18
I joined mohotwife on * she was running a special. I commented to her I missed the show at New Release and she played dumb to my questions. Said it wasn't her, I must have the wrong girl.It's the right girl, OF is strict about what you say in comments or even Private messaging. Several of our local escorts have OF and Each one tells me to "talk business" somewhere else beside there or they will get in trouble.

She is denying it bcuz it's not allowed to advertise there.

CarJamm1
07-30-22, 15:02
It's the right girl, OF is strict about what you say in comments or even Private messaging. Several of our local escorts have OF and Each one tells me to "talk business" somewhere else beside there or they will get in trouble.

She is denying it bcuz it's not allowed to advertise there.Good! I understand now. Is there anywhere else to contact her privately?

Hobbyist1234
07-30-22, 17:06

Any info helps.

Thanks.

Happyguy.Feels like a complete scam def real women on the site but something isn't right spend most of your tokens opening pictures of fake profiles.

KatChaser
07-30-22, 17:27
Good! I understand now. Is there anywhere else to contact her privately?I was going to ask the same question?

HolyStone1975
07-30-22, 18:06

Any info helps.

Thanks.

Happyguy.Here are some tips -.

1) If the profile only has Age / Ethnicity / Body Type filled in don't message her. Wait until they fill out more info or you run a higher risk of them being scammer.

2) Never message anyone who is new to the site. Wait until they have been on there longer since most fake accounts will stop logging in after about 5 days.

3) Be prepared to be really disappointed with the site.

4) Never pay for the private pics. It's not worth it. If they are real you can get those pics out of them when you start texting with them.

With all that said, the hit rate on the site is pretty bad compared to SA about 3-4 years ago. Maybe 1 out of 25-30 is real and wants to meet for a hook up. The most common thing is that after about 2-3 messages they stop replying and then a couple days later stop logging in. There are also a LOT of girls who send one message to get you to open the convo and then that is the only message you get.

You could easily convince me that the girls are paid to get guys to waste credits on private pics and starting convos and I would believe it.

On the plus side, the site doesn't care at all if you mention PPM, or any other related escort terms. I have met maybe 8-9 girls off the site, and every one of them have been DTF for cash, but that is nothing compared to the number of girls I have messaged first, or who have messaged me first.

HappyGuy1
07-30-22, 20:56
Here are some tips -.

1) If the profile only has Age / Ethnicity / Body Type filled in don't message her. Wait until they fill out more info or you run a higher risk of them being scammer.

2) Never message anyone who is new to the site. Wait until they have been on there longer since most fake accounts will stop logging in after about 5 days.

4) Never pay for the private pics. It's not worth it. If they are real you can get those pics out of them when you start texting with them.

With all that said, the hit rate on the site is pretty bad compared to SA about 3-4 years ago. Maybe 1 out of 25-30 is real and wants to meet for a hook up. The most common thing is that after about 2-3 messages they stop replying and then a couple days later stop logging in. There are also a LOT of girls who send one message to get you to open the convo and then that is the only message you get.

You could easily convince me that the girls are paid to get guys to waste credits on private pics and starting convos and I would believe it.

On the plus side, the site doesn't care at all if you mention PPM, or any other related escort terms. I have met maybe 8-9 girls off the site, and every one of them have been DTF for cash, but that is nothing compared to the number of girls I have messaged first, or who have messaged me first.Thanks for the insight.

Lovethatbob
07-30-22, 21:35
HolyStone has it right, and I can corroborate his details. I've also met about half a dozen ladies and had my way with the ones I wanted, but the hit rate from first contact on SB to in-person is about 5%. I've stopped being the first to start a chat. And maybe one of five that say Hey to me will get me to respond. If they're over 30 and half-way cute and have something good to say, I'll think hard about replying.

I've had some decent conversation with mature ladies on there about how they see the site working, and in turn what I believe is going on. In short, it's a brilliant scheme by the owner (s). Their marketing appeals to men in one way and women in another, both designed to increase interaction and sap money from our pockets. To women, it's: Meet appealing mature wealthy men who want to meet you and treat you to travel, shopping, and wonderful evenings out; these men are lonely and want nothing more than to spend time with you and enjoy your conversation, to help and mentor you by sharing their years of business insights and worldly experience. So contact them and realize these secret benefits, you needy gorgeous babe!

To men, it's: Wild, horny, beautiful women want to spread their legs and make you happy. So contact them and realize these benefits, you horny goat!

Maybe there's more to it than that. But I doubt it.

LTB.

Here are some tips -.

With all that said, the hit rate on the site is pretty bad compared to SA about 3-4 years ago. Maybe 1 out of 25-30 is real and wants to meet for a hook up. The most common thing is that after about 2-3 messages they stop replying and then a couple days later stop logging in. There are also a LOT of girls who send one message to get you to open the convo and then that is the only message you get..

BoilerWelder
07-30-22, 21:45
Here are some tips -.

On the plus side, the site doesn't care at all if you mention PPM, or any other related escort terms. I have met maybe 8-9 girls off the site, and every one of them have been DTF for cash, but that is nothing compared to the number of girls I have messaged first, or who have messaged me first.3 years ago I received a message on SB from a girl I had been seeing off of SA. I asked her why she sent it to me and she had no clue what I was talking about. And I believe she was being truthful. I already knew something about that site was off and that proved it to me.

HolyStone1975
07-30-22, 23:29
3 years ago I received a message on SB from a girl I had been seeing off of SA. I asked her why she sent it to me and she had no clue what I was talking about. And I believe she was being truthful. I already knew something about that site was off and that proved it to me.I am pretty sure they scrape SA for profiles and then have a program that replies / sends messages to people to 'encourage' the purchase of credits. I have also had girls on the site tell me they use SB because they were banned from SA for 'some reason'. Almost every one of those girls then, within 4-5 messages mentions PPM.

RobHenry222
07-31-22, 16:02
Within the last month.

Seems like any ad I try lately either wants a deposit or I get no reply.

I am pretty cautious when surveying the area when visiting a provider, but even within the last 2 months someone has tried to rob me. Once with a knife in Soulard and once near the airport that flashed a pistol. Thankfully they didn't wait until I was out of my car and I was able to drive away. I don't believe the providers were involved as I have visited each before.

And I am pretty someone put a mickey in my drink at Scarletts. All I had was 2 shots with a dancer at the bar and one bottle of beer. I did leave my beer on a table briefly when the dancer and I walked back to the bar. It wasn't too long after we got back to the table and I had a couple of gulps of brew (after dancer warned me not to) when everything thing was spinning and I could barely walk. I started to get double vision and everything was muffled. The dancer saw something was wrong and thought I was going to yak all over myself. She went to get a trash can and that's when I made my exit to my car. I had double vision so I drove home with one eye closed.

Thankfully I live only a few miles from there snd made it home with out killing myself or anyone else. I woke up the next morning lying in my driveway.

Maybe I should retire from this hobby.

HolyStone1975
07-31-22, 16:20
Within the last month.

Seems like any ad I try lately either wants a deposit or I get no reply.

I am pretty cautious when surveying the area when visiting a provider, but even within the last 2 months someone has tried to rob me. Once with a knife in Soulard and once near the airport that flashed a pistol. Thankfully they didn't wait until I was out of my car and I was able to drive away. I don't believe the providers were involved as I have visited each before.

And I am pretty someone put a mickey in my drink at Scarletts. All I had was 2 shots with a dancer at the bar and one bottle of beer. I did leave my beer on a table briefly when the dancer and I walked back to the bar. It wasn't too long after we got back to the table and I had a couple of gulps of brew (after dancer warned me not to) when everything thing was spinning and I could barely walk. I started to get double vision and everything was muffled. The dancer saw something was wrong and thought I was going to yak all over myself. She went to get a trash can and that's when I made my exit to my car. I had double vision so I drove home with one eye closed.

Thankfully I live only a few miles from there snd made it home with out killing myself or anyone else. I woke up the next morning lying in my driveway.

Maybe I should retire from this hobby.Or next time listen to the stripper who told you not to drink the beer. If you had a daughter you would tell her never to leave her drink unattended in a bar yet you did and still drank it when the girl trying to get money from you told you not to. Maybe the issue isn't bad luck, maybe it's just that you are not cut out for this hobby if you continue to put yourself in risky situations. And in this case, driving home you put other people in a risky situation they had no control over.

Jannisary
07-31-22, 20:46
Or next time listen to the stripper who told you not to drink the beer. If you had a daughter you would tell her never to leave her drink unattended in a bar yet you did and still drank it when the girl trying to get money from you told you not to. Maybe the issue isn't bad luck, maybe it's just that you are not cut out for this hobby if you continue to put yourself in risky situations. And in this case, driving home you put other people in a risky situation they had no control over.While I thank the OP for the report and warning about possible shenanigans at Scarlett's I do have to agree with HolyStone that he's not doing himself any favors. The dancer warned him about the beer. Was she just being cautious because it was left unattended or did she suspect something may have been going on or have there been other incidents? We'll never know because the possibly drugged guy took his life and others into his own hands and drove home with one eye shut. Getting out of the club and to the relative safety of his own car probably wasn't a bad idea since you can't be sure who might be involved if it was a drugging. The next step would have been dialing 911 or the direct number to the ISP. Maybe I'm just an asshole who has been single too long but I wouldn't care what kind of shit storm I might be kicking off at that point. One possibility that immediately came to mind was that he might not have been actually mickeyed but poisoned with visine which can cause you to vomit and get sick, it can also easily kill you. Over the years I've heard stories of dancers doing the visine trick on customers who have pissed them off or hadn't tipped them what they felt they deserved etc. Maybe I'm a paranoid asshole but at the clubs I always order my drinks at the bar, watch it being made, and never leave it unattended. If you order beer just let the bartender or waitress know it needs to be opened in front of you.

LicktMyNuts
08-09-22, 09:44
Drove Woodson from Page to the airport at about 5:30 yesterday afternoon. See no walkers. I did see a possibility and pulled into a parking lot and turned around so I could catch her eye as she walked by. But before she reaches the lot she is joined by her bf. Looking at the two of them and their demeanor I decide this is not a working girl.

Put the car back in gear and begin to pull forward. Then a guy in a pick up truck I hadn't seen starts towards the street too and is ahead of me. He slows, looks at me and makes a signal. He makes his hand flat and level, bent at the wrist, and does a back and forth with it below his chin. Then he pulls out onto Woodson and wants me to follow.

He's clearly signaling me but is he saying, "Saw you looking at her. I'm an undercover cop and if you follow me it will be very expensive. " OR ". "I will take you to my hot gf who you can bang for $$ . OR "buy drugs from me. " , etc.

Anybody recognize that signal?

DoorGunner69
08-11-22, 13:59
Drove Woodson from Page to the airport at about 5:30 yesterday afternoon. See no walkers. I did see a possibility and pulled into a parking lot and turned around so I could catch her eye as she walked by. But before she reaches the lot she is joined by her bf. Looking at the two of them and their demeanor I decide this is not a working girl.

Put the car back in gear and begin to pull forward. Then a guy in a pick up truck I hadn't seen starts towards the street too and is ahead of me. He slows, looks at me and makes a signal. He makes his hand flat and level, bent at the wrist, and does a back and forth with it below his chin. Then he pulls out onto Woodson and wants me to follow.

He's clearly signaling me but is he saying, "Saw you looking at her. I'm an undercover cop and if you follow me it will be very expensive. " OR ". "I will take you to my hot gf who you can bang for $$ . OR "buy drugs from me. " , etc.I would recognize it as he was watching you and saw what you attempted to do and by the hand signal he is saying "Knock it off, and get your A*S down the road".

Badboy2
08-29-22, 06:10
I went to check out New Release Video with one of my UTRs. It's a very small place compared to the shop and theater in the Hustler club. Since this was my first time, I decided to take her into a couples private booth. I wasn't ready to put on a show in the theater. I was told it was 15 bucks for the booth but, I only ended up spending $10 and probably could have only spent $5. You just need to get change at the counter for increments $5 bills and the attendant unlocks the booth for you. There's a small mattress and pillow on the floor. So whoever opened this place know what goes down in the booths. You put in $5 in the slot and the porn movie comes on. She's gargling "D" and the boys shortly afterwards, followed by hot K-9 action. It reminded me of doing a private in one of the East clubs but with porn playing on a 42" screen and without the high cost. Who knows, next time I may get her to give me a BJ in the theater.

Oh and there was sign in the room that said "stop pissing in trash can or we will close the rooms down!" I just thought was funny, but gross, there is a bathroom out front. I wouldn't want to clean that up behind someone. I'm also sure I wouldn't want to shine a black light over that mattress, but like I said it was no different than doing a private in Cmowes, Dollies or Moochies.

BBubba
08-31-22, 10:42

There is a young, skinny provider in St. Charles County that is going to ride the boloney pony to heaven next week. It ought to be interesting.Someone else may have pointed this out, but in case they haven't, I'll mention it.

The patent is up on Viagra and you can get generic Viagra now very inexpensively. I get mine at Costo using GoodRX for $13 for 30 pills. Now these are 20 mg whereas original Viagra is 100 mg. I've always felt that was too much for me (I saw blue), so I usually take 2, maybe 3 max of the generics. Works fine for me. Comes out to be about a dollar fifty. Same results as a $35 Viagra.

You can also go to the on line pharmacies from overseas to get any of them without a prescription. (generic Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra). All Day Chemist is a good reliable one. I used to use them extensively before my doctor gave me the generic prescription. Takes a while for them to arrive though. Some of these pharmacies are bad news, they'll constantly call using different numbers all the time. I think one that has Canadian in it's name is one of the bad ones. They are all typically in India regardless of the name.

Better just to get your doctor to give you a prescription and use GoodRX.

Jeff2551
08-31-22, 12:06
I get 30 of the generic V 100 mg for $21.44 from the WalMart pharmacy. Break them in half and I'm good. I haven't checked out GoodRx pricing; I'll have to do that. I've found it's always better to take them on a fairly empty stomach. Your stomach dissolves it faster so your body can absorb it.

Someone else may have pointed this out, but in case they haven't, I'll mention it.

The patent is up on Viagra and you can get generic Viagra now very inexpensively. I get mine at Costo using GoodRX for $13 for 30 pills. Now these are 20 mg whereas original Viagra is 100 mg. I've always felt that was too much for me (I saw blue), so I usually take 2, maybe 3 max of the generics. Works fine for me. Comes out to be about a dollar fifty. Same results as a $35 Viagra.

You can also go to the on line pharmacies from overseas to get any of them without a prescription. (generic Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra). All Day Chemist is a good reliable one. I used to use them extensively before my doctor gave me the generic prescription. Takes a while for them to arrive though. Some of these pharmacies are bad news, they'll constantly call using different numbers all the time. I think one that has Canadian in it's name is one of the bad ones. They are all typically in India regardless of the name.

Better just to get your doctor to give you a prescription and use GoodRX.

Benji1
09-14-22, 14:47
Any suggestions on find providers on Twitter? Do you search h something specific or is it like snap where the girls share their media accounts?

Badboy2
09-14-22, 18:18
Any suggestions on find providers on Twitter? Do you search h something specific or is it like snap where the girls share their media accounts?Do a search for STL escorts and you will get a few hits.

Jeffc 574
09-15-22, 10:33
Any suggestions on find providers on Twitter? Do you search h something specific or is it like snap where the girls share their media accounts?#stlprovider.

https://twitter.com/AlenaWintersxo1

https://twitter.com/trixiestlforyou

RickBarnes
09-15-22, 17:15
#stlprovider.

https://twitter.com/AlenaWintersxo1

https://twitter.com/trixiestlforyouI was looking through Trixie's photos a few weeks ago and noticed marks / bandages on her arms. Think it's anything to be concerned about?

Tony 9
09-15-22, 18:46
I was looking through Trixie's photos a few weeks ago and noticed marks / bandages on her arms. Think it's anything to be concerned about?To each their own. Have fun, stay safe.

Ekim1976
09-15-22, 22:55
To each their own. Have fun, stay safe.That don't look like her.

Parakleet
09-15-22, 23:31
That don't look like her.Dude.

She posted it of herself on her own twitter.

That's her.

RickBarnes
09-16-22, 00:35
That don't look like her.That picture that was posted was taken from her twitter page. There's another picture of her blowing some guy where she has bandages on her arms and other pictures showing her arms without bandages.

Parakleet
09-17-22, 11:41
Don't bother contacting me for details.

To Sir Lancelot.

Some broad I have reviewed in the past showed me your messages.

Now she is harassing me.

I guess you don't want feedback.

Good job.

BoilerWelder
09-22-22, 11:15
It's a fake add I'm sure, but are those pics who I think it is?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ready-for-u-incalls-outcalls-car-calls-available-all-time/50010726

SouthCityGuySt
09-22-22, 12:14

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ready-for-u-incalls-outcalls-car-calls-available-all-time/50010726Looks like a new or different phone number but she has been posting on Listcrawler for what seems like forever. I've texted her a few times and only gotten a response once that she wasn't available.

That said, this is the standard scam ad verbiage that we've all seen a million times so I'm sure someone just stole her pics. Here's her regular ad.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/92850250

RangerStl
09-22-22, 14:18

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ready-for-u-incalls-outcalls-car-calls-available-all-time/50010726https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/92734956

Badboy2
09-22-22, 19:52

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ready-for-u-incalls-outcalls-car-calls-available-all-time/50010726I've seen this ad on LC multiple time with and without her "sister" and / or "mom". It just comes around every so often. Cool video clips though.

BoilerWelder
09-22-22, 20:31
Looks like a new or different phone number but she has been posting on Listcrawler for what seems like forever. I've texted her a few times and only gotten a response once that she wasn't available.

That said, this is the standard scam ad verbiage that we've all seen a million times so I'm sure someone just stole her pics. Here's her regular ad.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/92850250Jenn I think she went by. I saw her once years ago. She's here in STL and legit. Anywhere else no.

Anondudeinstl
09-23-22, 01:24
Looks like a new or different phone number but she has been posting on Listcrawler for what seems like forever. I've texted her a few times and only gotten a response once that she wasn't available.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/92850250Jenn's hard to get a hold of, but she basically rapes you with her mouth. I've never seen someone attack a dick with their throat like she does.

JE8713
09-23-22, 05:11

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/92850250I can verify that she is not a scam and is very much real. I see her every so often this past year. She had a dangerous incident with someone stalking her and her phone is a POS so she has like three different numbers. All work but she spaces out and doesn't always respond immediately.

Eazy900
09-23-22, 12:03
I can verify that she is not a scam and is very much real. I see her every so often this past year. She had a dangerous incident with someone stalking her and her phone is a POS so she has like three different numbers. All work but she spaces out and doesn't always respond immediately.She ask me for deposit since she never see me before. Has that always been the case for her? Wasn't sure if I sure do it.

Jello816
09-23-22, 12:11
She ask me for deposit since she never see me before. Has that always been the case for her? Wasn't sure if I sure do it.I have never paid a deposit with her. A few weeks ago, I was almost scammed. The scammer used the pictures of a well know provider, and I just assumed it was her with a new number. It wasn't until we started talking that I realized something was off.

Eazy900
09-23-22, 18:33
I have never paid a deposit with her. A few weeks ago, I was almost scammed. The scammer used the pictures of a well know provider, and I just assumed it was her with a new number. It wasn't until we started talking that I realized something was off.Thanks for the info. She ask me for $25 deposit since we never met. So I never pull the trigger because of that.

Jannisary
09-24-22, 21:42
She ask me for deposit since she never see me before. Has that always been the case for her? Wasn't sure if I sure do it.I think someone stole her pics and are using them to run a deposit scam hence the weird out of state phone number in that ad. She's real and real fun if you can get a hold of her and set something up. As someone already said, she will attack your dick and really seems to enjoy sucking.

DeadDead22
09-24-22, 23:22
I think someone stole her pics and are using them to run a deposit scam hence the weird out of state phone number in that ad. She's real and real fun if you can get a hold of her and set something up. As someone already said, she will attack your dick and really seems to enjoy sucking.I contacted her a few months ago with her regular st Louis number and she asked me for a $25 deposit since we had never met. She only meets with regular clients with no deposit. I'd think it was weird, but Jessica (Blonde, fake tits, fake butt, Supreme tank in her pics) out in St Charles did the same thing. And I had seen her before with no deposit. It's a brave new world. And there are dudes out there that will hand over paychecks to smell the stanky feet of some of these ladies. One reason why I no longer monger in St Louis. Too much for too little. The scene is dead. And worse, more expensive than ever.

Prof30
09-25-22, 21:29
Jenn's hard to get a hold of, but she basically rapes you with her mouth. I've never seen someone attack a dick with their throat like she does.She's got a lot of energy and a fun vibe, but my dudes, let me just say. Make sure you wrap it up with her.

Jeffc 574
09-29-22, 10:48
Many providers ask "who are you?" or something similar. I am Jeff and I am a computer guy in the CWE. It is close enough to reality to sound believable and vague enough not to be found out in real life. Some providers have a friend who will tell them about reviews. A few try to post or defend or dispute reviews. The providers tend to be easy to spot. Some providers want to know how they rate, others could not care less.

For many years I have heard that X or why is really Lake lurking on here. Could be, but I don't think so. Lake does take feedback so if you had a great or bad experience, text her back and tell her. I have had two bad experiences with a ProLux girl. Both disappeared shortly thereafter. On that, notice that Brea has been on the site for about three years. That should tell you something.

One AMP lady asked enough questions I thought she was hunting for a husband / green card. No thank you.

Two or three girls know or did know "Real Jeff's" name. They have never tried to contact me. From time to time, "Not really Jeff" has an enjoyable hour with "Not really Abi". We know each other's real names. We never use them.

I am comfortable verifying who I am with well reviewed providers. LC girls, nope. I also check how traceable Jeff is. The nice thing about disposable numbers. They can be disposed of.

SouthCityGuySt
09-29-22, 12:04
She's got a lot of energy and a fun vibe, but my dudes, let me just say. Make sure you wrap it up with her.Can I ask why you recommend wrapping it up with her? Are you talking about a cover for everything or just FS? Perhaps you're implying she does BBFS regularly or possibly some other unsafe behavior, but for all of us who may just enjoy getting raped by a girl's throat, I'm curious what you're getting at.

Roman Bath
09-29-22, 12:08
Hey all, I posted in the massage section but the alligator link didn't work so I'll try again. There's this lady "Queen Sammie" who I'm interested in but while searching reviews I see there was also a massage "Sammie" who was warned to stay away from. Just wondering if anyone who saw the "bad" Sammie thinks they are they are the same? Or has anyone seen this Queen Sammie? I see some similarities, like the old Sammie apparently did some domme stuff, and the new Queen Sammie has a massage table. Queen Sammie also has good reviews and comments on escort alligator, but I take those with a huge grain of salt.

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/314-833-8947

Just Aguy
10-03-22, 15:19
Has anyone ever seen her? I've seen her on OF and on Facebook and IG. Occasionally I'll get a response but haven't been able to close a deal.

Badboy2
10-03-22, 17:15
Hey all, I posted in the massage section but the alligator link didn't work so I'll try again. There's this lady "Queen Sammie" who I'm interested in but while searching reviews I see there was also a massage "Sammie" who was warned to stay away from. Just wondering if anyone who saw the "bad" Sammie thinks they are they are the same? Or has anyone seen this Queen Sammie? I see some similarities, like the old Sammie apparently did some domme stuff, and the new Queen Sammie has a massage table. Queen Sammie also has good reviews and comments on escort alligator, but I take those with a huge grain of salt.

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/314-833-8947I haven't seen her, but from reading the ads, it appears she doesn't do full service. She's seems like a different version of Abby James, probably without all the conspiracy chatter.

Sparky Smith
10-04-22, 08:56
I haven't seen her, but from reading the ads, it appears she doesn't do full service. She's seems like a different version of Abby James, probably without all the conspiracy chatter.Haven't seen Sammie or Queen Sammie either, but this appears to be another of her ads, clearly they are the same person: https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/8f9e347c-dcb2-4255-b4f0-aa83a0cbfee8.

WasLance
10-06-22, 18:51
I haven't seen her, but from reading the ads, it appears she doesn't do full service. She's seems like a different version of Abby James, probably without all the conspiracy chatter.I saw her years ago for a fetish experience. Not a great location but it was her house and seemed safe, reasonably clean. She was very nice and Kink experienced. If memory serves she was bigger than those photos but not a tonner. I did a double with her and her 'sister" and Sammie was the gentler of the two.

JSteel80
10-09-22, 01:05
I have another stacked blonde big ass big butt blonde MILF Utr that wants tagteamed anyone interested?

Pete Sand
10-09-22, 18:04
I have another stacked blonde big ass big butt blonde MILF Utr that wants tagteamed anyone interested?Sounds like an amazing opportunity!

SkullMarked25
10-10-22, 15:03
I have another stacked blonde big ass big butt blonde MILF Utr that wants tagteamed anyone interested?I'm game LOL.

TitsMan12
10-11-22, 14:58
i'm game lol.Maybe we are talking about the same girl.

KatChaser
10-13-22, 15:13
I have another stacked blonde big ass big butt blonde MILF Utr that wants tagteamed anyone interested?What ever happened with the tag team?

JTimberlake
10-13-22, 16:34
Just got back from Tulsa. Solo, no wife, no coworkers. Not much real work, but in town for work. Had fun Sunday and Tuesday with escorts, and Wednesday at a AMP. I left reviews there for reference, but posting here in case any of you head that way. Spent 200,160, and 160. Fun week. Now I'm broke for a bit.

Their board isn't very active it appears, but Eecie at least had reviews to help me without the ROS, as I am not subscribed to Eecie.

MadeInTheUsa
10-14-22, 23:09
I heard from a reliable source that a sting operation is going on at the hotel by target off Lindbergh pm for more info.

Eveready1469
10-21-22, 11:50
So, is there an App for this site? Evidently its not promoted in the Apple app store. LOL.

Been traveling and sometimes I don't want to wait until I hit the hotel with my lap top.

Thanks for any info, Ever.

BoilerWelder
10-21-22, 14:49
So, is there an App for this site? Evidently its not promoted in the Apple app store. LOL.

Been traveling and sometimes I don't want to wait until I hit the hotel with my lap top.

Thanks for any info, Ever.I access this site exclusively from my phones web browser and never have had one single issue.

Eveready1469
10-21-22, 14:55
I access this site exclusively from my phones web browser and never have had one single issue.Well, been a long week evidently. For some reason I was looking for an app. I have a shortcut link on my home puter and was comparing that to ALL the freaking apps I have on my phone. Thanks again, Ever.

HolyStone1975
10-27-22, 16:53
Five matches with girls off Tinder in the last two days.

Five girls who brought up a sugar relationship.

Five who unmatched as soon as I told them I don't pay before meeting.

Badboy2
10-27-22, 17:44
Five matches with girls off Tinder in the last two days.

Five girls who brought up a sugar relationship.

Five who unmatched as soon as I told them I don't pay before meeting.Five scammers looking for someone new to scam now.

HolyStone1975
10-27-22, 22:50
Five scammers looking for someone new to scam now.That's all Tinder is any more. If they are not trying the 'money before meeting' scam, they are pointing you to the snapchat and then asking for money for the 'private' snapchat or you have to pay to schedule a massage. They always get mad and say shit like "It's only 20 bucks, if you can't afford that, you can't afford me" like that's ever worked to convince someone to them give them the money.

Anondudeinstl
11-01-22, 09:31
Looking for an empty (or better, furnished) apartment a MILF with a good work ethic can stay at for a week or so while she gets on her feet. Dm me.

Dubberman
11-10-22, 20:56
Hello all,

So I'm going to need some serious advice on what I can do. A while back, I got fucked over (not the good way) by a girl and she swiped all of my valuables. Fortunately she got caught, although my goods were damaged beyond repair so we're going to proceed with some legal issues if you know what I mean. Is there anything I can do or say that won't incriminate myself? I mean, I'm the victim here but I doubt they'd be happy if I say I saw some girl from an online site just to hit it so I'm going to need a better way to rephrase that or something. Could really use some help here so that it won't have a negative impact. Thanks in advance.

Parakleet
11-10-22, 23:26
Hello all,

So I'm going to need some serious advice on what I can do. A while back, I got fucked over (not the good way) by a girl and she swiped all of my valuables. Fortunately she got caught, although my goods were damaged beyond repair so we're going to proceed with some legal issues if you know what I mean. Is there anything I can do or say that won't incriminate myself? I mean, I'm the victim here but I doubt they'd be happy if I say I saw some girl from an online site just to hit it so I'm going to need a better way to rephrase that or something. Could really use some help here so that it won't have a negative impact. Thanks in advance.The best advice you could get would be from an attorney.

Jannisary
11-11-22, 00:20
Hello all,

So I'm going to need some serious advice on what I can do. A while back, I got fucked over (not the good way) by a girl and she swiped all of my valuables. Fortunately she got caught, although my goods were damaged beyond repair so we're going to proceed with some legal issues if you know what I mean. Is there anything I can do or say that won't incriminate myself? I mean, I'm the victim here but I doubt they'd be happy if I say I saw some girl from an online site just to hit it so I'm going to need a better way to rephrase that or something. Could really use some help here so that it won't have a negative impact. Thanks in advance.I started to write a reply but deleted and decided to go with this. Hire a criminal defense attorney and get advice on the situation from a proven professional not guys on the internet.

Kemo Sabe
11-11-22, 07:11
Hello all,

So I'm going to need some serious advice on what I can do. A while back, I got fucked over (not the good way) by a girl and she swiped all of my valuables. Fortunately she got caught, although my goods were damaged beyond repair so we're going to proceed with some legal issues if you know what I mean. Is there anything I can do or say that won't incriminate myself? I mean, I'm the victim here but I doubt they'd be happy if I say I saw some girl from an online site just to hit it so I'm going to need a better way to rephrase that or something. Could really use some help here so that it won't have a negative impact. Thanks in advance.Dubbeman,

Who was the girl and can you post a picture or a link to her ad?

KS.

EliasJay
11-11-22, 08:36
My two cents is to speak with a lawyer and eat the cost. This seems like a better safe than sorry type of situation, at least that is how I would go about it now. As I've gotten older the idea of buy once cry once had made a lot more sense.

Hello all,

So I'm going to need some serious advice on what I can do. A while back, I got fucked over (not the good way) by a girl and she swiped all of my valuables. Fortunately she got caught, although my goods were damaged beyond repair so we're going to proceed with some legal issues if you know what I mean. Is there anything I can do or say that won't incriminate myself? I mean, I'm the victim here but I doubt they'd be happy if I say I saw some girl from an online site just to hit it so I'm going to need a better way to rephrase that or something. Could really use some help here so that it won't have a negative impact. Thanks in advance.

JE8713
11-11-22, 10:23
So this is not legal advice. I'm in this field enough. Here are some followup questions you need to think about. Did you report it stolen? If so don't say anything more unless she claims it was a gift which she probably will, then I would just deny it. Depending on her ad there may be a way to pretend you were going there for a different reason. It also depends who has her. STL Co and City are going to care less what you were doing then St. Charles, Lincoln, Franklin, etc. Does this girl have the financial setup to pay me back in restitution? Doubtful. Unless you are certain you can get restitution theres not much you can do here given they are damaged beyond repair. Unless you just want them back.

Hello all,

Cybinv1
11-11-22, 16:45
I had breakfast this morning with another Viet Nam vet who got busted in St Charles last night. If we weren't close I doubt if he would have said anything to me. He was on List Crawler and a woman posted 120 for a half hour she was at the Drury Inn. He made some rookie mistakes, but he isn't what you could call a monger. The posting was pretty new, just a couple of days old, no reviews, and 120 is way too cheap for the Drury Inn. They released him. Probably pending application of warrant, and said the prosecutors office would be in touch in 5 or 6 months.

He doesn't know if he needs to go see a lawyer, wait until he sees what comes down in the spring, or what. The guy has had a rough time of things in the last decade or so. He had a mental breakdown about 10 years ago, was suicidal, got through that--probably the only reason he didn't do himself in was he had a good relationship with his wife, but she died a couple of years ago, and he is all alone--no kids or family. I'm a bit worried about the guy that he might just say to hell with it and cash out. Those thoughts have never been very far from his mind. I asked him to call the veterans hot line to get a little help before he goes too far, and it turns out it was for nothing.

Back to last night. He said there was some civilians there who talked to him about trafficking, and some health people there who wanted to test him for any std's he might have caught. He agreed to the testing--why not? He said they told him that syphilis is now a epidemic with the news media not reporting a thing about it.

Well this post is long enough, he took one for the team. You guys stay safe, and heads up.

Dubberman
11-11-22, 23:43
Thanks for the advice guys, I've already hired an attorney and hopefully we can get things sorted out for our case.

Dubbeman,

Who was the girl and can you post a picture or a link to her ad?

KS.I saw her like a couple years ago so her ad is most likely long gone by now and I don't have her number either so I guess she doesn't exist online? However, given the gravity of the situation, I got the feeling that her face might be on a certain naughty list site and it didn't take me too long to recognize her (and get her real name too if anyone is curious). Seems like she's got quite a track record so can't say I'm surprised she did what she did.

So this is not legal advice. I'm in this field enough. Here are some followup questions you need to think about. Did you report it stolen? If so don't say anything more unless she claims it was a gift which she probably will, then I would just deny it. Depending on her ad there may be a way to pretend you were going there for a different reason. It also depends who has her. STL Co and City are going to care less what you were doing then St. Charles, Lincoln, Franklin, etc. Does this girl have the financial setup to pay me back in restitution? Doubtful. Unless you are certain you can get restitution theres not much you can do here given they are damaged beyond repair. Unless you just want them back.Yes, I've reported what happened and the items were stolen and damaged beyond repair by her so no point in getting them back. If she doesn't have an ad up as far as I can tell, I don't think she could use that against me?

Jannisary
11-12-22, 00:37
I had breakfast this morning with another Viet Nam vet who got busted in St Charles last night. If we weren't close I doubt if he would have said anything to me. He was on List Crawler and a woman posted 120 for a half hour she was at the Drury Inn. He made some rookie mistakes, but he isn't what you could call a monger. The posting was pretty new, just a couple of days old, no reviews, and 120 is way too cheap for the Drury Inn. They released him. Probably pending application of warrant, and said the prosecutors office would be in touch in 5 or 6 months.

He doesn't know if he needs to go see a lawyer, wait until he sees what comes down in the spring, or what. The guy has had a rough time of things in the last decade or so. He had a mental breakdown about 10 years ago, was suicidal, got through that--probably the only reason he didn't do himself in was he had a good relationship with his wife, but she died a couple of years ago, and he is all alone--no kids or family. I'm a bit worried about the guy that he might just say to hell with it and cash out. Those thoughts have never been very far from his mind. I asked him to call the veterans hot line to get a little help before he goes too far, and it turns out it was for nothing.

Back to last night. He said there was some civilians there who talked to him about trafficking, and some health people there who wanted to test him for any std's he might have caught. He agreed to the testing--why not? He said they told him that syphilis is now a epidemic with the news media not reporting a thing about it.

Well this post is long enough, he took one for the team. You guys stay safe, and heads up.Tell your friend to consult with an attorney. If they didn't arrest him or cite him right there I suppose they could be planning on taking in front of a grand jury for an indictment but that's a lot for a proposition charge. Maybe they didn't get enough to feel comfortable actually arresting him. Best bet is to let a good attorney handle it.

UB377
11-24-22, 15:25

He doesn't know if he needs to go see a lawyer, wait until he sees what comes down in the spring, or what. The guy has had a rough time of things in the last decade or so. He had a mental breakdown about 10 years ago, was suicidal, got through that--probably the only reason he didn't do himself in was he had a good relationship with his wife, but she died a couple of years ago, and he is all alone--no kids or family. I'm a bit worried about the guy that he might just say to hell with it and cash out. Those thoughts have never been very far from his mind. I asked him to call the veterans hot line to get a little help before he goes too far, and it turns out it was for nothing..Hey there,

I hope your friend is doing okay. He should definitely consult an attorney well before any contact from the prosecutor. And stick to known entities like the Vixens, Angels, ProLux, etc. Most cops are sloppy. A good attorney will make those charges evaporate pretty quickly.

Cybinv1
11-24-22, 17:13
Hey there,

I hope your friend is doing okay. He should definitely consult an attorney well before any contact from the prosecutor. And stick to known entities like the Vixens, Angels, ProLux, etc. Most cops are sloppy. A good attorney will make those charges evaporate pretty quickly.I'll keep you guys posted as to what goes down with my friend, and to what comes of this sting crap.

Jannisary
11-24-22, 18:01
And stick to known entities like the Vixens, Angels, ProLux, etc. While those are fine options, the friend just needs to learn to do some research before replying to ads. Tell him to go to TER and read up on the newbie guide to escorts there. Its worth paying for a membership to read the reviews and just pick out proven reliable providers that piques his interest. If the friend is going to continue to partake in this fun and do so safely he needs do some homework and not be so cheap.

Cybinv1
11-25-22, 09:59
While those are fine options, the friend just needs to learn to do some research before replying to ads. Tell him to go to TER and read up on the newbie guide to escorts there. Its worth paying for a membership to read the reviews and just pick out proven reliable providers that piques his interest. If the friend is going to continue to partake in this fun and do so safely he needs do some homework and not be so cheap.He really isn't a monger, I think he was just having a bad evening, and wanted someone to talk to--maybe get a nut as well. I'm more worried that I'll be going to a funeral.

BuderBum314
11-29-22, 02:06
Drove by Pure Pleasures on and Broadway a little bit ago and it was pretty crowded for a Monday night around midnight. Probably 10-12 cars outside. Anyone been in there since it was rebuilt? Wondering what the different options are. I remember reading reviews years ago of some fun stuff happening in there. Curious what options there are now?

BB.

BuderBum314
12-01-22, 18:45
If any of you guys have a seeking arrangements account, I have a very sexy 27 yr old little UTR girl that could use your help during the holidays. She's got 2 young kids and is just trying to make ends meet. Went and saw her today, gave her 150 for FS, and a very wide menu. Started out with a little BBBJ then had some DATY on her freshly showered, beautiful pussy, then started in mish, switched to doggy, then I inquired about Greek and she was down with it, but she didn't have lube and I was too big to fit it in there. So I just ended up finishing in doggy and left very happy. Worth every penny if you ask me. She is very sweet and easy to get along with so if you do go see her, please be respectful and treat her well. She tried to start out with 300 and I negotiated my way down to 150. Only downfall is she has two young kids so I had to wait until she put them down for their nap.

I have a nice little video too, but I'll keep that to myself. LOL.

Maddog72
12-02-22, 00:51
If any of you guys have a seeking arrangements account, I have a very sexy 27 yr old little UTR girl that could use your help during the holidays. She's got 2 young kids and is just trying to make ends meet. Went and saw her today, gave her 150 for FS, and a very wide menu. Started out with a little BBBJ then had some DATY on her freshly showered, beautiful pussy, then started in mish, switched to doggy, then I inquired about Greek and she was down with it, but she didn't have lube and I was too big to fit it in there. So I just ended up finishing in doggy and left very happy. Worth every penny if you ask me. She is very sweet and easy to get along with so if you do go see her, please be respectful and treat her well. She tried to start out with 300 and I negotiated my way down to 150. Only downfall is she has two young kids so I had to wait until she put them down for their nap.

I have a nice little video too, but I'll keep that to myself. LOL.Hey there would love the contact information pm me thanks.

BuderBum314
12-02-22, 01:11

I have a nice little video too, but I'll keep that to myself. LOL.Look, I'm getting bombarded with people wanting this girls information and that's fine but just to make it clear I am only giving out this girl's name that she goes by on seeking arrangements.

I've had some guys messaging me wanting her number and I do not have permission to give out her number, nor am I going to ask her. So, I will only be responding to the people who have an active account, and have an UTR to share with me. I will only be giving out her name that she goes by on the website and the rest is up to you.

So if you messaged me and I haven't responded to you, it's because you either don't have an account and just want her number or you have not offered me a UTR in return.

RickBarnes
12-02-22, 15:49
L
So if you messaged me and I haven't responded to you, it's because you either don't have an account and just want her number or you have not offered me a UTR in return.No where in your original post did you say you wanted a UTR in exchange. And from the sound of it, you wanted to help her out by finding a few decent guys to treat her right. If I had a UTR, I wouldn't need a UTR. I emailed asking about what part of town she lived in because I'm particular about where I go. I find is a little suspicious that you come back on the scene and want to trade a UTR with others within days of coming back. I have a free account on Seeking and from the looks of the profile there, there are a lot of bogus profiles.

BuderBum314
12-02-22, 17:35
No where in your original post did you say you wanted a UTR in exchange. And from the sound of it, you wanted to help her out by finding a few decent guys to treat her right. If I had a UTR, I wouldn't need a UTR. I emailed asking about what part of town she lived in because I'm particular about where I go. I find is a little suspicious that you come back on the scene and want to trade a UTR with others within days of coming back. I have a free account on Seeking and from the looks of the profile there, there are a lot of bogus profiles.You are entitled to your opinion brother. I have shared her info with a few others and we can see what they say about their experience. I have no reason to lie lmao! Pussy is everywhere man. You think I need to make some shit up to get it? If it pleases you she is in the Belleville area. Location was fine with me. But I always carry 2 heaters everywhere I go. One stays in the car, 1 with me. And don't act like trading UTR's is out of the ordinary. This ain't my first day homie.

You could have chosen to reply back to me personally and discuss this but instead you chose to air it out for the whole form to see it.

Moego
12-02-22, 17:35
Look, I'm getting bombarded with people wanting this girls information and that's fine but just to make it clear I am only giving out this girl's name that she goes by on seeking arrangements.

I've had some guys messaging me wanting her number and I do not have permission to give out her number, nor am I going to ask her. So, I will only be responding to the people who have an active account, and have an UTR to share with me. I will only be giving out her name that she goes by on the website and the rest is up to you.

So if you messaged me and I haven't responded to you, it's because you either don't have an account and just want her number or you have not offered me a UTR in return.Ok perfect. What's her name on SA??

Kemo Sabe
12-02-22, 18:47

I have a nice little video too, but I'll keep that to myself. LOL.Does anyone know if engaging in an act of prostitution with children in the house is considered "endangering the life of a child" by our legal system?

RickBarnes
12-02-22, 19:10
Does anyone know if engaging in an act of prostitution with children in the house is considered "endangering the life of a child" by our legal system?The child's life isn't in danger. I looked up endangering the welfare of a child and having sex in the same house with the child doesn't count. I was going to paste a link but here is the statute.

568.045. Endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, penalties. — 1. A person commits the offense of endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree if he or she:

  (1) Knowingly acts in a manner that creates a substantial risk to the life, body, or health of a child less than seventeen years of age; or.

  (2) Knowingly engages in sexual conduct with a person under the age of seventeen years over whom the person is a parent, guardian, or otherwise charged with the care and custody;.

  (3) Knowingly encourages, aids or causes a child less than seventeen years of age to engage in any conduct which violates the provisions of chapter 579;.

  (4) In the presence of a child less than seventeen years of age or in a residence where a child less than seventeen years of age resides, unlawfully manufactures, or attempts to manufacture compounds, possesses, produces, prepares, sells, transports, tests or analyzes amphetamine or methamphetamine or any of their analogues.

I'm not a lawyer but I think it would be hard to prove (1) that the child is at risk by you having sex with his / her mother.

EliasJay
12-02-22, 19:28
Ok perfect. What's her name on SA??There's a 27 year old from belleville that's active recently and mentions being a single mom in the profile. She has one of those generic randomly created usernames. Hard to tell much from the picture posted, but based on the hair style and color I'd say there's a good chance it's the same person.

SkullMarked25
12-02-22, 20:42
There's a 27 year old from belleville that's active recently and mentions being a single mom in the profile. She has one of those generic randomly created usernames. Hard to tell much from the picture posted, but based on the hair style and color I'd say there's a good chance it's the same person.Have a link to her ad? I might have seen this one before and could confirm.

You can DM me if you don't wanna post it publicly.

Kemo Sabe
12-03-22, 10:24
The child's life isn't in danger. I looked up endangering the welfare of a child and having sex in the same house with the child doesn't count. I was going to paste a link but here is the statute.

568.045. Endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, penalties. 1. A person commits the offense of endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree if he or she:

  (1) Knowingly acts in a manner that creates a substantial risk to the life, body, or health of a child less than seventeen years of age; or.

  (2) Knowingly engages in sexual conduct with a person under the age of seventeen years over whom the person is a parent, guardian, or otherwise charged with the care and custody;.

  (3) Knowingly encourages, aids or causes a child less than seventeen years of age to engage in any conduct which violates the provisions of chapter 579;.

  (4) In the presence of a child less than seventeen years of age or in a residence where a child less than seventeen years of age resides, unlawfully manufactures, or attempts to manufacture compounds, possesses, produces, prepares, sells, transports, tests or analyzes amphetamine or methamphetamine or any of their analogues.

I'm not a lawyer but I think it would be hard to prove (1) that the child is at risk by you having sex with his / her mother.That's good info RickBarnes! I wonder if the courts might say the child was at risk if he / she walked in and saw your genitals while you were fucking the mom. IIRC some men have been labeled sex offenders because a child saw them while they were peeing outside.

KS

Jannisary
12-03-22, 11:20
Does anyone know if engaging in an act of prostitution with children in the house is considered "endangering the life of a child" by our legal system?The situation might not meet the legal standard of endangering the life of a child but if reported would guarantee a visit from DCFS which could lead to a long list of other issues for the young woman and children depending on the situation. Hopefully it was just a one off, and she is not regularly meeting strange men for paid sex at her place with young children present. That is a dangerous and stupid situation to put children into and hopefully most guys on here are smart enough to avoid it.

BuderBum314
12-04-22, 12:42
For those of you that have seeking arrangements account I have a sure thing. Nothing in return, but some good dick is all she wants. Obviously, she will need to find you attractive in order to talk to you, but I had no problems. She just left my house 20 minutes ago and likes to take a pounding.

A couple things though. When she showed up, she seem like she was tweaking a little bit. Or maybe a mild case of Tourette's. Just every so often she would just giggle or whatever for no reason. Wasn't drowsy or anything like that so I'm not sure what it was. Also, no BJ at all. Tried to get her to suck on the monster for a little bit and she said it wasn't her thing. She has some nice little perky tits and a wonderful fat ass. She loves doggy and loves getting her ass smacked. I've got handprints all over that motherfucker. LOL. She's 35 and attractive enough to fuck. Especially for the price.

Also, She has kids, so your first meeting will have to be at your place. At least that's what she told me until she gets to know you a little better. She doesn't want any strangers coming to her house, which is understandable.

I have her number, but do not have her consent to give it out. Her name is DesirableCutie. That is as much information as I can give you. Please DO NOT private message me and ask for her contact information. I will not give it to you.

P.S. Bareback was definitely an option as she was trying to mount me from the get-go and I told her hold on I need to grab a condom. If that's your thing, I'm sure she will be down with that, but giving the circumstances I was not going to chance it.

Buderbum.

Prof30
12-04-22, 20:34
Hello all,

So I'm going to need some serious advice on what I can do. A while back, I got fucked over (not the good way) by a girl and she swiped all of my valuables. Fortunately she got caught, although my goods were damaged beyond repair so we're going to proceed with some legal issues if you know what I mean. Is there anything I can do or say that won't incriminate myself? I mean, I'm the victim here but I doubt they'd be happy if I say I saw some girl from an online site just to hit it so I'm going to need a better way to rephrase that or something. Could really use some help here so that it won't have a negative impact. Thanks in advance.One of the reasons back when I was hobbying that I'd rarely do outcalls. No trusting these guys who are hard up for cash and often have a recreational habit to support.

Tobydude1000
12-05-22, 01:06
One of the reasons back when I was hobbying that I'd rarely do outcalls. No trusting these guys who are hard up for cash and often have a recreational habit to support.Find a lawyer who understands and can make the court understand that the reason for your meeting the girl is irrelevant to the case. Conversations between two adults who agree to meet is none of their business. And of course your attorney isn't going to reveal that either.

Jeffc 574
12-08-22, 11:57
I came across a Twitter thread for "personal companions" and then a list of companions and their cities.

All require screening and fully covered including BJ.

All are, well look at the pictures.

All are 500-1500 / hr.

At TallRedV STL.

At DateIsabella Chicago.

At amaresiren Worcester.

At TheAlyxChicago Chicago.

At Whorticulturee Toronto.

At MissSageHunter Toronto.

At date_aubrey San Diego.

At nahtynikkey4 u Madison, WI.

At therealBMiyakee NYC.

At TattedBolivian KC.

At should be an asterisk. No spaces. City is not apart of the name.

Sparky Smith
12-09-22, 20:26
I came across a Twitter thread for "personal companions" and then a list of companions and their cities.

All require screening and fully covered including BJ.

All are, well look at the pictures.

All are 500-1500 / hr.

500-1500 / hr. ? Oy vey.

UB377
12-11-22, 18:14
500-1500 / hr. ? Oy vey.Yeah tallredv has been on p411 for a while. She's somebody's type. Just not mine.

Kimbsl1998
12-30-22, 02:13
Heading out for a business trip. Coming from New England area. Staying at a hotel for the week near the arch. Looking for any tips and such. Seems like there are several areas in town. Not going to have a car so travel on foot or Uber I guess.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Badboy2
01-03-23, 12:48
Happy New Year to everyone. New year, hopefully new great ladies. I'm going to make a concerted effort to add a new lady to my rotation at least one every 1 or 2 months. I'm going to keep my gold mines on rotation and drop the dead weight. If their unresponsive or just not good gone. From now on, I'm just looking for the good ones and moving on.

It's a new year. Good luck and be safe.

RickBarnes
01-07-23, 02:40
(please delete if not allowed).

I was browsing Seeking the other day and came across a woman that I would be interested in contacting but don't want to sign up in case she is a bot / not real member.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to contact her and give her my email address in case she is still looking.

Hobbyist1234
01-07-23, 09:24
(please delete if not allowed).

I was browsing Seeking the other day and came across a woman that I would be interested in contacting but don't want to sign up in case she is a bot / not real member.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to contact her and give her my email address in case she is still looking.LOL so you want me to pay my 100 a month membership and let you use it to get some pussy? Uhhhh no and I'm pretty sure when I pass along your info and tell her you are to cheap to sign up that might bring up a red flag to her LOL. All those dudes on seeking she can actually see pics of to choose from but she is going to contact a random who doesn't want to pay for a membership nahhhhh just pay the 100 bro.

Hobbyist1234
01-07-23, 09:32
Happy New Year to everyone. New year, hopefully new great ladies. I'm going to make a concerted effort to add a new lady to my rotation at least one every 1 or 2 months. I'm going to keep my gold mines on rotation and drop the dead weight. If their unresponsive or just not good gone. From now on, I'm just looking for the good ones and moving on.

It's a new year. Good luck and be safe.I'm not even looking to add anything my roster is full just dropping dead weight. I have compiled a roster of 5 kinky sexy drug free dependable MILFS from seeking and the best part is none of them want over 100 per visit. Most of them started out at 300 per but when you let them know you are no longer interested in paying 3 but they have a great time with you in bed and you make them feel safe most become negotiable and will take the 100.

Kimbsl1998
01-07-23, 19:33
Heading out for a business trip. Coming from New England area. Staying at a hotel for the week near the arch. Looking for any tips and such. Seems like there are several areas in town. Not going to have a car so travel on foot or Uber I guess.

Any info would be much appreciated.Wheels up tomorrow morning for the week. Still looking for recommendations on thing to see and people to do.

Any tips (other than that arch thing) ?

Badboy2
01-07-23, 21:24
I'm not even looking to add anything my roster is full just dropping dead weight. I have compiled a roster of 5 kinky sexy drug free dependable MILFS from seeking and the best part is none of them want over 100 per visit. Most of them started out at 300 per but when you let them know you are no longer interested in paying 3 but they have a great time with you in bed and you make them feel safe most become negotiable and will take the 100.That is excellent and exactly why I have to update my roster. One of stars let me get "A" play on and that was fun. I just have to rack and stack the best head hunters with the best skill set and add to that crew. I will always look for that new goldmine. I applaud what you did with the pricing.

Hobbyist1234
01-08-23, 08:03
That is excellent and exactly why I have to update my roster. One of stars let me get "A" play on and that was fun. I just have to rack and stack the best head hunters with the best skill set and add to that crew. I will always look for that new goldmine. I applaud what you did with the pricing.Some women mostly older understand the value of money. They understand that they would most likely have to work 5-8 hours at a shitty job to make that same 100. I do make sure that these women live kind of close to me so that it's convenient. I haven't had one turn me down yet though. These Milfs are some straight up freaks too I have one that can't keep her tongue out of my ass it's def her fetish. Ever had your ass ate? Try it and see how much you cum shits not even understandable LOL.

Stl99
01-08-23, 13:21
I'm not even looking to add anything my roster is full just dropping dead weight. I have compiled a roster of 5 kinky sexy drug free dependable MILFS from seeking and the best part is none of them want over 100 per visit. Most of them started out at 300 per but when you let them know you are no longer interested in paying 3 but they have a great time with you in bed and you make them feel safe most become negotiable and will take the 100.That's awesome. Good for you! I'll make an exception here and there but for the most part if the provider is old enough to remember when Del Taco (RIP) was called Naugles or the first Blockbuster Videos moved into their city, I'm not interested. However, I'm sure a lot of guys on this board are interested in hot kinky MILFS that will drop their prices 67% once you build a rapport. Especially in these inflationary times. Can you share any links to your stable? Thanks.

Badboy2
01-08-23, 16:26
Some women mostly older understand the value of money. They understand that they would most likely have to work 5-8 hours at a shitty job to make that same 100. I do make sure that these women live kind of close to me so that it's convenient. I haven't had one turn me down yet though. These Milfs are some straight up freaks too I have one that can't keep her tongue out of my ass it's def her fetish. Ever had your ass ate? Try it and see how much you cum shits not even understandable LOL.You are correct, knowing the value getting handed $ vs working a shitty job is key. It is always an excellent find when you can find a MILF or an open minded younger lady that is freaky and can work within your budget. I had one provider that was an ass eating pro. The freaks you have found are the ones I keep searching for, because like the one had, all good things come to an end. I'm always on the look out for the next freak who can blow my mind.

Hobbyist1234
01-08-23, 19:33
That's awesome. Good for you! I'll make an exception here and there but for the most part if the provider is old enough to remember when Del Taco (RIP) was called Naugles or the first Blockbuster Videos moved into their city, I'm not interested. However, I'm sure a lot of guys on this board are interested in hot kinky MILFS that will drop their prices 67% once you build a rapport. Especially in these inflationary times. Can you share any links to your stable? Thanks.Sorry no links. The type of female I go for on seeking would probably stop talking to me if I gave out their info to be honest. When it comes to seeking I only review and share links of females who make it clear they are selling it and when they make it clear they are selling it that's usually the last time I see them. I honestly feel bad reviewing females from seeking who aren't really in the business just normal chick's looking for a friend to help them out if that makes any sense. I will review anybody who I feel is unsafe though or a danger to anybody.

AceChase
01-08-23, 19:34
Some women mostly older understand the value of money. They understand that they would most likely have to work 5-8 hours at a shitty job to make that same 100. Whoa whoa are you telling me those college-aged girls that are 7/10's asking for $500+ is crazy? .

HenryA77
01-09-23, 13:22
Whoa whoa are you telling me those college-aged girls that are 7/10's asking for $500+ is crazy? .Not crazy if they can get it. I knew two Chinese grad students doing sugar who were getting their apt paid for ( 2 K / month) AND another 2 K for spending.

They were hot as hell, especially if you like Asians, as I do. But sadly, I'm nowhere near as rich!

The younger and hotter, the higher the price. Probably been like that since caveman days.

Rnmhrd5050
01-09-23, 15:06
Looking for a spot between Wentzville and st. Charles for HE HJ that not DIY?

New to Board but been monger for 30+ years.

I've had good luck with Asian Angela in st. Chuck but at $$ a pop gets expensive.

Most places I frequent seem to only offer Teasing DiY. 2-years ago I could get HJ 80% of the Time. Any recommendations, I prefer to stay on st. Charles Side of the River.

Rickstr352
01-11-23, 00:44
Looking for a spot between Wentzville and st. Charles for HE HJ that not DIY?

New to Board but been monger for 30+ years.

I've had good luck with Asian Angela in st. Chuck but at $$ a pop gets expensive.

Most places I frequent seem to only offer Teasing DiY. 2-years ago I could get HJ 80% of the Time. Any recommendations, I prefer to stay on st. Charles Side of the River.If you find one, let us know. I live way west nothing out here. I'm doing Health Spa off Olive in Chesterfield. Classic also but not been there yet.

Rnmhrd5050
01-11-23, 10:15
I can't disagree with you one iota. I don't want needles around my nether region anytime during this life time, especially while I'm awake. I read about the P-shot, while reading about Trimix and that shot is supposed to last longer. I'll pass on both. Ouch!I suffer from ED caused by HBP and Type 1 Diabetes.

For 25+ years. Viagra / Sildinafil worked for maybe a year then started causing Low BP episodes.

So my Female Urologist suggested Trimix, since I'm a Insulin dependant Diabetic Needles are not an issue.

Been using Trimix almost 1 yr now and this Shit is Awesome.

Depending on Dosage I can get Rock hard for 1-2-3 Hours if needed.

Roman Bath
01-15-23, 20:34
I never see outcall-only girls because we cannot meet at my house, but there's a couple I really want to see. Any recommendations on a hotel near the airport that I can pay cash at? I know they'll still need a credit card to hold for damages / incidentals but as long as I can pay with cash when I'm done I'll take that risk. Do they ever mail stuff to your house like "thanks for your recent stay."? I saw another post that some nicer hotels are offering "day rates" that are cheaper than an overnightanyone do anything like that in the STL area?

Kemo Sabe
01-15-23, 20:50
I never see outcall-only girls because we cannot meet at my house, but there's a couple I really want to see. Any recommendations on a hotel near the airport that I can pay cash at? I know they'll still need a credit card to hold for damages / incidentals but as long as I can pay with cash when I'm done I'll take that risk. Do they ever mail stuff to your house like "thanks for your recent stay."? I saw another post that some nicer hotels are offering "day rates" that are cheaper than an overnightanyone do anything like that in the STL area?You might try the Springdale Motel on the street of the same name. It worked out for me about 15 years ago. I have not been there recently so I don't know what it's like today.

Anondudeinstl
01-16-23, 02:05
Everyone knows these ladies are always on time and never flake, but I've been getting a very high percentage of flakes on confirmed visits lately. Starting to feel like it's kind of a conspiracy actually. I know these women talk about us. Anyone know where I can read monger reports for my own phone number? I want to know if someone said something bad about me, because I have no idea what that would have been.

Parakleet
01-16-23, 09:19
You might try the Springdale Motel on the street of the same name. It worked out for me about 15 years ago. I have not been there recently so I don't know what it's like today.Springdale is still rockin and rolin.

I have been there a couple of times int he past year.

Pretty clean place over all.

Family that runs it is cool.

JackManus
01-26-23, 20:36
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2118d03-7521-4696-aba9-49b3529ff675

Has anyone seen Zen? She seems to be legit to me and was just wondering if anyone had any experience with her?

Longball Larry
01-30-23, 13:57
Hi Mongers-.

Anyone else having connectivity issues reaching this site with their mobile data from an iPhone (verizon) Have never had any issues until recently and now can only access when I'm on WiFi network. Nothing has changed with phone settings or update and I have unlimited data- just had several days where site wouldn't load. Tried a WiFi network and that works, but that's not always avail and not preferred. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Lball Larry.

BoilerWelder
01-30-23, 15:43
Hi Mongers-.

Anyone else having connectivity issues reaching this site with their mobile data from an iPhone (verizon) Have never had any issues until recently and now can only access when I'm on WiFi network. Nothing has changed with phone settings or update and I have unlimited data- just had several days where site wouldn't load. Tried a WiFi network and that works, but that's not always avail and not preferred. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Lball Larry.I have been looking for this post.

Yes. Exact same situation. I had to clear my Safari Cache to get it to load even on WI-FI. And today, when it did finally load on mobile I had to sign back in to reply to this. I even had 3rd party sites that check other sites tell me it was down all day Friday and Saturday. I figured out it was a problem on my end when I used TOR to open the site. Its weird, never had this issue.

Jamesj
01-30-23, 15:51
I have been looking for this post.

Yes. Exact same situation. I had to clear my Safari Cache to get it to load even on WI-FI. And today, when it did finally load on mobile I had to sign back in to reply to this. I even had 3rd party sites that check other sites tell me it was down all day Friday and Saturday. I figured out it was a problem on my end when I used TOR to open the site. Its weird, never had this issue.
Hi Mongers-.

Anyone else having connectivity issues reaching this site with their mobile data from an iPhone (verizon) Have never had any issues until recently and now can only access when I'm on WiFi network. Nothing has changed with phone settings or update and I have unlimited data- just had several days where site wouldn't load. Tried a WiFi network and that works, but that's not always avail and not preferred. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!.Same problems off and on for the past week. Have an Apple lap top and I 11 Phone. Been using both devices for several years. Never did figure out the problem. Tried powering both devices off, did not help. Seems not having a problem since yesterday morning. Weird!

JamesJ.

KatChaser
01-30-23, 16:05
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2118d03-7521-4696-aba9-49b3529ff675

Has anyone seen Zen? She seems to be legit to me and was just wondering if anyone had any experience with her?She quoted me 400,I did not reply back.

Kemo Sabe
01-31-23, 08:01
Same problems off and on for the past week. Have an Apple lap top and I 11 Phone. Been using both devices for several years. Never did figure out the problem. Tried powering both devices off, did not help. Seems not having a problem since yesterday morning. Weird!

JamesJ.I too had trouble connecting to this site a few days ago. I alway use a VPN when using this site. It appeared that the range of IP addresses that I usually use were blocked for a short time. I was able to login using a VPN server located in a different country. But whatever was causing the original problem seems to have been resolved.

Hos Cuisine
02-04-23, 10:39
That's worthy of a, "at that price there are a lot of options, each offering a lot of activities. ".

She quoted me 400,I did not reply back.

Lucian101
02-06-23, 08:22
Hi Mongers-.

Lball Larry.Yeah recently Verizon blacklisted this site, best option for me to gain access again while connected to mobile data is to utilize a VPN.

Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions for iOS. But on Android I'm using secure VPN for free and it's working fine now.

MasonVrh
02-06-23, 11:53
Yeah recently Verizon blacklisted this site, best option for me to gain access again while connected to mobile data is to utilize a VPN.

Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions for iOS. But on Android I'm using secure VPN for free and it's working fine now.NordVPN works great. Desktop as well as iOS and Andtroid.

HenryA77
02-06-23, 16:53
NordVPN works great. Desktop as well as iOS and Andtroid.I use surfshark. Works quite well, and they let you use it on multiple platforms.

So, I have it on my laptop AND cell. The only problem with any VPN, is I have often seen I need to login multiple times here.

Qwcdrw
02-06-23, 19:32
I use a BLU android Tracphone and can't get-in, Unfortunately I can't go to my office tec, don't think she would be happy help me. LOL.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

I use surfshark. Works quite well, and they let you use it on multiple platforms.

So, I have it on my laptop AND cell. The only problem with any VPN, is I have often seen I need to login multiple times here.

Lucian101
02-07-23, 05:47
I use a BLU android Tracphone and can't get-in, Unfortunately I can't go to my office tec, don't think she would be happy help me. LOL.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.I've been using Secure VPN app this past week for free, simple 1 touch to connect and doesn't throttle speed too much either.

Jeffc 574
02-07-23, 12:08
Try Icloud Private Relay for iPhone. IT Jeff says it is popular and works well.

Tobydude1000
02-16-23, 14:02

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.Same here but no problems logging in anymore. Touchy at first. However. , I have pause to pause the VPN if clicking a Skip the Games link. That site won't come up when my VPN is active. It's about 2 bucks a month.

Gigi10
02-18-23, 15:25
Hello fellow mongers,

Do any of you have any experience or thoughts / ideas about purchasing pictures or videos from providers? I've no intent of meeting with a provider (I'm in a relationship), but I'm interested in buying pictures from one of them. What's the best way way to do this, payments have to be anonymous, no venmo or cashapp.

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, I will repost elsewhere if needed.

Kemo Sabe
02-18-23, 20:11
Same here but no problems logging in anymore. Touchy at first. However. , I have pause to pause the VPN if clicking a Skip the Games link. That site won't come up when my VPN is active. It's about 2 bucks a month.Isn't pausing your VPN defeating the reason for having a VPN in the first place?

Jeffc 574
02-20-23, 10:06
Hello fellow mongers,

Do any of you have any experience or thoughts / ideas about purchasing pictures or videos from providers? I've no intent of meeting with a provider (I'm in a relationship), but I'm interested in buying pictures from one of them. What's the best way way to do this, payments have to be anonymous, no venmo or cashapp.

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, I will repost elsewhere if needed.A few locals have OF. You can find them without visiting first. Some LC girls post that they sell pics. Roll the dice. As to paying, go to Walmart. Get a pre-paid Visa card. Put $50-100 on it. If you are trying to hide the paper trail, when it runs out, buy a new one.

HenryA77
02-20-23, 12:31
Isn't pausing your VPN defeating the reason for having a VPN in the first place?Yes, but some sites seem to think a VPN is a DOS attack. You can always turn it back on once you have seen what you wanted.

JoseyWales56
02-20-23, 19:00
I've been away a few years but came back for a visit. Looks like a lot has changed! I don't recognize anyone's ads anymore. Who can I contact for a decent BBBJ?

Jeffc 574
02-21-23, 12:00
I've been away a few years but came back for a visit. Looks like a lot has changed! I don't recognize anyone's ads anymore. Who can I contact for a decent BBBJ?https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/ember

Illini25
03-15-23, 07:21
Had my eye on Aurora for awhile. I reached out to her to start the process of a date. Before we even get to screening she's emailing me her rules. I read through the rules and replied back that I'm not doing a deposit and the sure the hell am not using a cash app PayPal Venmo etc. The reply I get back is "dude it's 2023 this is how we do business in this world" Well pardon me, The govt has more or less announced that they have access to moving money thru digital currency. I'm mean to each his own, but I can't think of anything else more intrusive, besides screening, then using this method of payment. I politely declined her request. It's not worth it.

https://tryst.link/escort/aurorairis

Cybinv1
03-15-23, 15:54
Had my eye on Aurora for awhile. I reached out to her to start the process of a date. Before we even get to screening she's emailing me her rules. I read through the rules and replied back that I'm not doing a deposit and the sure the hell am not using a cash app PayPal Venmo etc. The reply I get back is "dude it's 2023 this is how we do business in this world" Well pardon me, The govt has more or less announced that they have access to moving money thru digital currency. I'm mean to each his own, but I can't think of anything else more intrusive, besides screening, then using this method of payment. I politely declined her request. It's not worth it.

https://tryst.link/escort/aurorairisI agree 100%. The stupid women asking for cash app payments better think again, as uncle sam can track how much they are making and tax accordingly. But most of the women in the sex trade aren't rocket scientist material anyway.

Roman Bath
03-15-23, 16:09

https://tryst.link/escort/aurorairisYeah I've seen her ad too. It's most likely a scam, and I've seen a lot of these popping up on Tryst now too. She just popped up out of nowhere, sure there are some hot pictures on Twitter and Instagram, but I wouldn't expect to actually meet her once you've sent the deposit. There are no reviews of her anywhere, her phone number comes back with nothing, and of course she tries to defend that by saying she has a "strict no review policy. " Maybe she's brand new and thinks she can demand the deposits the upscale, established escorts have been doing for a while now, but it sure screams scam to me. And yeah, they'll try to shame you into putting a deposit down, but I wouldn't fall for it. I don't generally pay deposits because of the digital trail. I have though before, and 1 out of the two times I was scammed, so I'm about done unless I'm certain she's for real. There are enough of us guys that aren't playing the deposit game that there will ALWAYS be escorts who will accept cash. I think that gets less likely for the more upscale ones, but if you do want to see any who require deposit and you know they're for real, there are some ways. I still do not use cash app or venmo because I can't have my wife asking about a $100 charge to so-and-so. But some escorts will accept a gift card. You could order one online, like from Amazon, and email it to her. The credit card statement will just show it was a $100 purchase from Amazon (log in as a guest, not under your normal Amazon account so there will not be a list of recent purchases). Or if you want to get into crypto currency, there are some ladies who accept that, and there are ways to do that without leaving attribution.

Also, paying for a P411 membership might help. I had one a few years ago and the ladies seemed to give preference to guys who had many "okays" on there. So maybe upscale ladies will be more likely to book you without a deposit if they can see that you're legit and aren't going to waste their time being a no-show. But I don't know, it's been many years since I've been on there so I don't know if that has changed and even they are asking for deposits now... I do know there are a few ladies who you can ONLY find on P411--they are almost UTR so there are some we are probably missing out on. I should probably renew for a little while...

StlGamerDude
03-15-23, 20:02
Yeah I've seen her ad too. It's most likely a scam, and I've seen a lot of these popping up on Tryst now too. She just popped up out of nowhere, sure there are some hot pictures on Twitter and Instagram, but I wouldn't expect to actually meet her once you've sent the deposit. There are no reviews of her anywhere, her phone number comes back with nothing, and of course she tries to defend that by saying she has a "strict no review policy. " Maybe she's brand new and thinks she can demand the deposits the upscale, established escorts have been doing for a while now, but it sure screams scam to me. And yeah, they'll try to shame you into putting a deposit down, but I wouldn't fall for it. I don't generally pay deposits because of the digital trail. I have though before, and 1 out of the two times I was scammed, so I'm about done unless I'm certain she's for real. There are enough of us guys that aren't playing the deposit game that there will ALWAYS be escorts who will accept cash. I think that gets less likely for the more upscale ones, but if you do want to see any who require deposit and you know they're for real, there are some ways. I still do not use cash app or venmo because I can't have my wife asking about a $100 charge to so-and-so. But some escorts will accept a gift card. You could order one online, like from Amazon, and email it to her. The credit card statement will just show it was a $100 purchase from Amazon (log in as a guest, not under your normal Amazon account so there will not be a list of recent purchases). Or if you want to get into crypto currency, there are some ladies who accept that, and there are ways to do that without leaving attribution.

Also, paying for a P411 membership might help. I had one a few years ago and the ladies seemed to give preference to guys who had many "okays" on there. So maybe upscale ladies will be more likely to book you without a deposit if they can see that you're legit and aren't going to waste their time being a no-show. But I don't know, it's been many years since I've been on there so I don't know if that has changed and even they are asking for deposits now... I do know there are a few ladies who you can ONLY find on P411--they are almost UTR so there are some we are probably missing out on. I should probably renew for a little while...Honestly 99% it's a scam. Everything is brand new. She says she's in multiple different areas. P411 is great for being able to verify but I haven't seen many UTR's on there that would be worth the effort. (There are a couple though so might toftt if you want).

AceChase
03-16-23, 00:13
I agree 100%. The stupid women asking for cash app payments better think again, as uncle sam can track how much they are making and tax accordingly. But most of the women in the sex trade aren't rocket scientist material anyway.I usually only see a girl every few months- so I'm cool with using something like cashapp to move a couple hundred. But if I was someone more "active" in the game, I def wouldn't be using it.

Jannisary
03-16-23, 01:45
I agree 100%. The stupid women asking for cash app payments better think again, as uncle sam can track how much they are making and tax accordingly. But most of the women in the sex trade aren't rocket scientist material anyway.Not quite. If the transactions are business related the company has to report them at the end of the year on a 1099 if they are over $600 in total starting this year. Previously it was if the total amount was over $20,000. The gov't has no other way to routinely track the transactions though they can of course do so through a warrant or subpoena if there is probable cause a crime has been committed. Most of the ladies are using Cashapp as a personal account not a business account even though they are using it for "business." If you send a lady money through Cashapp, just either leave the memo field blank or put something innocuous like "gift", "dinner on me" or something not related to sex work or business. There are some escorts I'd give a small deposit to secure a date but those are ones who have a good track record and clearly established. Even then it can be a bit of a gamble because shit can always happen. There is no way I'd send any deposit to someone with no known history.

Prof30
03-16-23, 16:49
Hello fellow mongers,

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, I will repost elsewhere if needed.The simple math for me is this:

Why would I buy porn when I can get it all for free online?

SnorklEsteve
03-16-23, 18:41
The simple math for me is this:

Why would I buy porn when I can get it all for free online?While I tend to agree, that's not the information the guy is looking for.

You need a reloadable visa card. You can go to Walmart and buy one load it with cash for whatever value you want and just use that like a regular credit card, but it has no attachment to you.

Yorgi1
03-17-23, 08:21
Just curious, for example on List crawler there are so many fake ads, mostly in the over 40 section, basically the same adds. I get messages very often on SA and it is always the same scenario, they send a message, say they are not on the site often and ask if there is a way to contact me. They have a photo, lower portion of their face only. I know they are such obvious scams but what are they looking for?

HenryA77
03-17-23, 11:15
Just curious, for example on List crawler there are so many fake ads, mostly in the over 40 section, basically the same adds. I get messages very often on SA and it is always the same scenario, they send a message, say they are not on the site often and ask if there is a way to contact me. They have a photo, lower portion of their face only. I know they are such obvious scams but what are they looking for?A deposit to meet them. 99% of the time, that is it.

Jannisary
03-17-23, 13:17
Hello fellow mongers,

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, I will repost elsewhere if needed.Do you have a specific local provider in mind that you are interested in purchasing pictures and or videos from or are you just looking for customized content?

I've purchased customized videos but not from any local providers.

Regardless, you're going have a tough time with a truly anonymous payment. There are women all over the internet selling customized content either on a "fan" page or directly on social media but the payment would still be an issue. A few providers would take bitcoin but most think it is too much of a hassle and risk. There are some who also will take prepaid gift cards. Basically you buy the card and give her the numbers on it and she uses to buy something online she wants and in return she send you the pictures or whatever. Not sure if any of the "fan" sites will take prepaid gift cards as payments.

Illini25
03-21-23, 07:16
I've always tried to keep groomed down below, so always looking for products to make it easier. Saw this hair removal for men stuff and thought well I'll give it a shot. So the day of an appt I applied it and followed the directions to the letter. As I'm driving to the appt I'm thinking holy shit my nut sack is on fire. Get to the appt, remove my drawers and my nut sack has same color as a bright red tomato. Thankfully my date was familiar with this situation and didn't shriek and run out the door. She just had a good natured laugh. So word to the wise, if you're trying a new product, do it a couple days before the appt.