PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Luv Fkemall
05-28-17, 12:31
Any info on this one, PM please.Is this the one you are looking at for info? I could not find on WYP.

Tobydude1000
05-28-17, 21:37
They've incorporate some software now to say that you been banned from the board if you try to sign in using a TOR browser. That means they're really wanting your IP address. It takes me 20 tries sometimes, but I still can hack into it. Some good, some really untruthful info on there for sure and yes some it mostly likely motivated by the moderator's need to obtain women for himself. Angel in particular has dozens of great reviews on there but nobody comments about her worse that worse dental work. If they do, I'm assuming the post gets deleted.

In order to get the info on Maria's girls you have to become and executive member and I'm not shelling out the money so can anyone provide Maria's contact number here so that us common folk can see some of her babes? Seems that she has girls on there all of the time. Reading the reviews with a grain of salt as usual, but willing to check a few out and report back here if the opportunity arises.

The last couple of years I've put info into posts that members really needed to be aware of and the asshole moderator refused to post them and often sent me a rude or insulting email. If he'd said that to my face I'd probably have broken his neck.

I've noticed recently that posts there are getting pretty rare now. It looks like people are getting sick of his shit and he's killing off his board.

Fuck him! Good riddance. Piece of shit.

Tobydude1000
05-28-17, 21:39
Probably can't post the phone number (s) here. So send me a PM if you wish to respond.

They've incorporate some software now to say that you been banned from the board if you try to sign in using a TOR browser. That means they're really wanting your IP address. It takes me 20 tries sometimes, but I still can hack into it. Some good, some really untruthful info on there for sure and yes some it mostly likely motivated by the moderator's need to obtain women for himself. Angel in particular has dozens of great reviews on there but nobody comments about her worse that worse dental work. If they do, I'm assuming the post gets deleted.

In order to get the info on Maria's girls you have to become and executive member and I'm not shelling out the money so can anyone provide Maria's contact number here so that us common folk can see some of her babes? Seems that she has girls on there all of the time. Reading the reviews with a grain of salt as usual, but willing to check a few out and report back here if the opportunity arises.

Kemo Sabe
05-29-17, 08:17

In order to get the info on Maria's girls you have to become and executive member and I'm not shelling out the money so can anyone provide Maria's contact number here so that us common folk can see some of her babes? Seems that she has girls on there all of the time. Reading the reviews with a grain of salt as usual, but willing to check a few out and report back here if the opportunity arises.A few years ago I made posts on RTP encouraging members to use TOR, VPNs, etc. To protect their real identities. The administrator over there deleted the posts. I stop using the site because he was deleting my posts on providers and he didn't take cyber security seriously.

Kemo.

LloydXmas
05-29-17, 09:45
A few years ago I made posts on RTP encouraging members to use TOR, VPNs, etc. To protect their real identities. The administrator over there deleted the posts. I stop using the site because he was deleting my posts on providers and he didn't take cyber security seriously.

Kemo.FWIW: I routinely use a VPN on that site without any issues.

FiveLbsOfFun
05-31-17, 09:55
I've been told three times over the year that there is someone else on SA using my pics and info on SA. Three separate girls have searched out my facebook, my personal instagram and USAG posts even before I've contacted them. When I do contact them to into myself they tell me they already know me. How's this possible?

I don't know how exactly, but I intend to find out. This is not not only a warning to the other active and involved mementos of this board on SA, but a warning to this character using my info -- I've already contacted SA and I'm doing my own investigation. This is some bulls# - and a ***** move on your part.

Wyghost
05-31-17, 14:45
I've been told three times over the year that there is someone else on SA using my pics and info on SA. Three separate girls have searched out my facebook, my personal instagram and USAG posts even before I've contacted them. When I do contact them to into myself they tell me they already know me. How's this possible?

I don't know how exactly, but I intend to find out. This is not not only a warning to the other active and involved mementos of this board on SA, but a warning to this character using my info -- I've already contacted SA and I'm doing my own investigation. This is some bulls# - and a ***** move on your part.Now that is fucked up, sorry to hear, hope you get this straight and quick.

J Redmond
05-31-17, 19:04
Read your post a few times to digest it all.

The question is why? What is the motive?

Unless you are a paying member. A guy can not message girls on there (and he must be messaging them. Right) ?

So the question is why will a guy spend his money to create a fake profile and add fake pictures?

If he has intentions of ever meeting a girl on there, he would not match the pictures he stole from you.

Obviously something nefarious is going on, but have you considered it might be a girl that you saw (or didn't see but pissed off) from the past?

Even if that were the case. She would have to join as a male member and pay to message.

During a drunk feast with a girl I was seeing on there, she let slip that there is an underground / private site that girls post and review the guys on there.

Not the bullshit blog on SA, but a real girls club / members only website for them where they can talk about us.

Being the vain, narcissistic person that I am. Lmao. I tried to get it out of her and show it to me. But she refused.

Regardless. SA is not very diligent about enforcing violations. Good luck.

Now that is fucked up, sorry to hear, hope you get this straight and quick.

FiveLbsOfFun
06-01-17, 00:05

Unless you are a paying member. A guy can not message girls on there (and he must be messaging them. Right) ?

So the question is why will a guy spend his money to create a fake profile and add fake pictures?

If he has intentions of ever meeting a girl on there, he would not match the pictures he stole from you.

Obviously something nefarious is going on, but have you considered it might be a girl that you saw (or didn't see but pissed off) from the past?

Even if that were the case. She would have to join as a male member and pay to message.

During a drunk feast with a girl I was seeing on there, she let slip that there is an underground / private site that girls post and review the guys on there.

Not the bullshit blog on SA, but a real girls club / members only website for them where they can talk about us.

Being the vain, narcissistic person that I am. Lmao. I tried to get it out of her and show it to me. But she refused.

Regardless. SA is not very diligent about enforcing violations. Good luck.I absolutely agree. It's quite a commitment to put out that much effort just to play a game. But it's happened three times now that I KNOW of. Literally with three people that could not know ea other based on demographic. Isabella0325, HDM, and a gal from Swansea.

I've changed my user name there twice, made all my pics private and pull back permissions as soon as someone flakes, ignores or gives me some outrageous respon $e.

I can't think of anyone that I made mad enough to sabotage me + can't imagine why a guy would do this either. I know I've pulled a few that had other dads but I never undercut the other guys buy offering more or anything. I don't think it's personal. But it sure feels like it.

See proof in attachments.

Payforfun
06-01-17, 02:29

I don't know how exactly, but I intend to find out. This is not not only a warning to the other active and involved mementos of this board on SA, but a warning to this character using my info -- I've already contacted SA and I'm doing my own investigation. This is some bulls# - and a ***** move on your part.I 've sent my pic once, and I had an uneasy feeling about it, and haven; t done it since.

Received another perfect scam today. I'm possibly coming up to Columbia, but this gal who listed she was in St Louis, said she was at Mizzou for summer classes, fair enough.

Then said rent was do, I brought up No paypal, but I'll put the $ in her thong in person, and quickly lost interest when I didn't take the bait.

FiveLbsOfFun
06-01-17, 08:47

Regardless. SA is not very diligent about enforcing violations. Good luck.Exactly. The amount of energy and effort to play this game is insane. Especially if in the end you gain nothing from it, because this person can never meet them.

Alas, this is the third attempt. See attached. Isabella035, HDM, and a gal that lived in Swansea IL (can't recall her screen name).

JimmyJohn1987
06-01-17, 12:11
After pondering this for the last day, I have to side w jredmond. It's a girl you've met. Those texts, the context of them, etc point this being just that. Could be wrong but I doubt it. The info coming back in those text point to someone who knows / knew you.

J Redmond
06-01-17, 14:55
Is her profile name. Missamericaxo?

Verbatim story she is giving me.

I 've sent my pic once, and I had an uneasy feeling about it, and haven; t done it since.

Received another perfect scam today. I'm possibly coming up to Columbia, but this gal who listed she was in St Louis, said she was at Mizzou for summer classes, fair enough.

Then said rent was do, I brought up No paypal, but I'll put the $ in her thong in person, and quickly lost interest when I didn't take the bait.

Wyghost
06-02-17, 06:54
Has everybody's WYP and SA pages been very active the last couple days. Must be first of the month and rent is due. If they are going to do this to pay the rent, they should be smart enough to spread those legs all month long and put a little up, just like we want to put a little up them. Just an observation.

Funman1775
06-02-17, 08:33
Has everybody's WYP and SA pages been very active the last couple days. Must be first of the month and rent is due. If they are going to do this to pay the rent, they should be smart enough to spread those legs all month long and put a little up, just like we want to put a little up them. Just an observation.Yes there is a lot of activity especially on SA. Might have to check out a few of them. Be safe out there.

Moman Foryu
06-05-17, 10:16
I haven't had much time lately to play but I still see Emily on a pretty regular basis. She knows what I like and how I like it. She is still able to host near Lindbergh-St. Chas RR. Hosting location isn't going to win any awards but it's okay.

PM me for #. It's the 0526 number she's had for quite a while. No fuss and no drama girl. BBBJ is top notch and really gets into FS. The harder the better.

Moman.

Wyghost
06-09-17, 20:14
If you own a bank or willing to wreck your credit, 500, hell I didn't want to buy it. I would have made sure she took it home with her.

J Redmond
06-10-17, 08:32
Considering she has been on there 5 years (on and off) someone must be paying those inflated prices?

Some of these girls refuse to adjust pricing to markets conditions. They are willing to just sit and wait for a gullible sucker to overpay.

While frustrating and obscenely overpriced, I kind of get it.

Most (most) of the girls on there are not BP girls or streetwalkers. They are not desperate enough to "make deals" to feed a habit or make the rent money for the hotel tonight.

They would rather find one sucker to pay 500, then have to see 5 guys for 100.

I talked to her about 3 years ago. Even back then she started at 500. We ended talking at 300. Based on her pictures and the ones she texted me, plus her demeanor, she was not a 300 date.

If you own a bank or willing to wreck your credit, 500, hell I didn't want to buy it. I would have made sure she took it home with her.

J Redmond
06-10-17, 16:08
Ally1206.

If anyone has actuality met this girl. Please PM me.

Happy to exchange information on other SA girls.

FiveLbsOfFun
06-10-17, 18:03
She's cute and the right $$ but where is Missouri, Missouri? Is she really in Lawrence, KS?

Ally1206.

If anyone has actuality met this girl. Please PM me.

Happy to exchange information on other SA girls.

Luv Fkemall
06-11-17, 20:29
Anyone had any luck with this chick from SA?

LuvBoobies
06-12-17, 02:16
Anyone had any luck with this chick from SA?Her or any of her teammates. She is good to go.

J Redmond
06-12-17, 05:44
She has been reviewed on here before.

You will like the body (not so much the face).

Get some face pics / review her on her FB before you pull the trigger.

She can host at her place occasionally and will drive to St Louis to meet.

Appears to be "high volume" on there now.

Anyone had any luck with this chick from SA?

STLguy1980
06-12-17, 09:02
She has been reviewed on here before.

You will like the body (not so much the face).

Get some face pics / review her on her FB before you pull the trigger.

She can host at her place occasionally and will drive to St Louis to meet.

Appears to be "high volume" on there now.High volume and high dollar (a least she will ask for a lot) I agree with JRedmond, body is good as she is an athlete but your best bet is to hit it from behind so you don't have to spend much time looking at her. She also basically turned her entire hockey team in to working girls. I have nailed a handful of them and all are better options than her although most are home for the summer.

Recommend you find a better option for less money.

Wyghost
06-12-17, 09:37
Can't give a definate yet, but keep next week open, stash back a little of your poking fun money. Will update by the end of the week. Seniors and those that post info, useful info, not what do you know about her for your first 24 posts, just to get to Senior status.

Luv Fkemall
06-12-17, 12:25
High volume and high dollar (a least she will ask for a lot) I agree with JRedmond, body is good as she is an athlete but your best bet is to hit it from behind so you don't have to spend much time looking at her. She also basically turned her entire hockey team in to working girls. I have nailed a handful of them and all are better options than her although most are home for the summer.

Recommend you find a better option for less money.Thanks for the responses. I did use the search feature here but no reviews popped up. I don't know what I did wrong. I found her FB page and yes she not very attractive.

PilotPete
06-12-17, 17:27
Can't give a definate yet, but keep next week open, stash back a little of your poking fun money. Will update by the end of the week. Seniors and those that post info, useful info, not what do you know about her for your first 24 posts, just to get to Senior status.Good on you, Sir. This works best as a 2 way street, or as my grandad used to say " you are welcome to the firewood pile, but don't forget to go split some when you can and put it back on the pile.

J Redmond
06-12-17, 19:23
UTR SWF white 19 yo spinner.

Available tonight at a safe location (hotel).

Half Hour 120

Contact me.

Not a BP girl or streetwalker.

Be respectful. Or she will let me know.

SexInSTL
06-12-17, 21:15
SA Melani690.

Needs an allowance just to meet. She's cute, but. Not paying to eat dinner with you.

Greg48
06-12-17, 21:37
SA Melani690.

Needs an allowance just to meet. She's cute, but. Not paying to eat dinner with you.She wrote me first. Said how about 400 to meet up. I said we need to meet up and see how we get along. She said "I ain't got time for that" . I said try backpage.

STLguy1980
06-12-17, 23:21
SA Melani690.

Needs an allowance just to meet. She's cute, but. Not paying to eat dinner with you.See post #96 in the Sugar bowl sites and sugar babies forum about her.

In short, don't waste you time.

Moman Foryu
06-13-17, 13:40
So I recently moved from South County to Saint Charles. It's quite a haul for my regulars to go so I'm looking for a new regular. Does anyone know of someone in the St. Chas area that has a car and is reliable? I'm not picky about thin, or curves, or blond, or brunette. Just about being "on-time" and reliable. I don't even mind picking them up if they are nearby.

PM preferred.

Moman.

RobHenry222
06-13-17, 13:49
One more time trying to find a good utr on WYP.

So far slow moving with these gals.

Blairski- Claims she is open to a utr arrangement, but new to the game. Would like to meet first to see if we click.

Crazzychristy- Down for any type of fun. Have yet to meet.

Allieaxolotl88- Initial chat seemed promising, but have not heard from her in a few days.

I know, not much to report. If anyone has intel it would be greatly appreciated.

J Redmond
06-13-17, 21:48
Treated a little rough by a member on here.

A little "gun shy" because she does not want to go on a website to make new friends.

Has a "candy" problem with associated bruises (you have seen it).

Clean and sober when I have seen her.

Light screening for HH visits at 120.

She sends a few pics, you send one back.

YMMV. I am only providing this for informational purposes at her request.

UTR SWF white 19 yo spinner.

Available tonight at a safe location (hotel).

Half Hour 120

Contact me.

Not a BP girl or streetwalker.

Be respectful. Or she will let me know.

CupereVita
06-15-17, 08:08
One more time trying to find a good utr on WYP.

So far slow moving with these gals.

Blairski- Claims she is open to a utr arrangement, but new to the game. Would like to meet first to see if we click.

Crazzychristy- Down for any type of fun. Have yet to meet.

Allieaxolotl88- Initial chat seemed promising, but have not heard from her in a few days.

I know, not much to report. If anyone has intel it would be greatly appreciated.What kind of price did Blairski quote you? She has me at 200, considering it but I think that's a little steep.

Also, anyone got any intel on selfsick? I could swear Insaw her on BP for a hot minute laat year.

RobHenry222
06-15-17, 09:47
What kind of price did Blairski quote you? She has me at 200, considering it but I think that's a little steep.

Also, anyone got any intel on selfsick? I could swear Insaw her on BP for a hot minute laat year.I negotiated to 125. She disappeared for about a week, but just messaged me this morning, so we will see.

No info on selfsick, but checkout Sunnygal2017. I am pretty sure everyone here will recognize her from BP.

Wyghost
06-15-17, 09:54
I negotiated to 125. She disappeared for about a week, but just messaged me this morning, so we will see.

No info on selfsick, but checkout Sunnygal2017. I am pretty sure everyone here will recognize her from BP.You may even recognize her from St Louis Mugshots, seen her and don't recommend, you are at your own risk. She likes using the bathroom.

Wyghost
06-15-17, 09:57
We will have to postpone my little blonde UTR until July. When in town then, may have two come see me. Amanda from last year and my blonde. Sorry, but they don't come to town unless I am there and it just can't be.

CupereVita
06-15-17, 16:20
but checkout Sunnygal2017. I am pretty sure everyone here will recognize her from BP.And from the bbb thread. I think I'll pass on this one.

StreyLok
06-15-17, 19:49
Her or any of her teammates. She is good to go.I would love to know who her team mates are.

CardMan1014
06-16-17, 02:46
First of all my bday is coming up and my girlfriend agreed to buu some time with a provider for a 3 way any recomendations for this and does anyone know of any girls that stay in tje fenton area preferably the stratford inn or super 8 or motel 6 in fenton.

StreyLok
06-16-17, 02:49
First of all my bday is coming up and my girlfriend agreed to buu some time with a provider for a 3 way any recomendations for this and does anyone know of any girls that stay in tje fenton area preferably the stratford inn or super 8 or motel 6 in fenton.You could try Destiny Monroe, I hear great things about her and she does doubles.

Dlister426
06-16-17, 07:43
first of all my bday is coming up and my girlfriend agreed to buu some time with a provider for a 3 way any recomendations for this and does anyone know of any girls that stay in tje fenton area preferably the stratford inn or super 8 or motel 6 in fenton.you lucky fuck!

CupereVita
06-17-17, 00:13
I negotiated to 125. She disappeared for about a week, but just messaged me this morning, so we will see.

No info on selfsick, but checkout Sunnygal2017. I am pretty sure everyone here will recognize her from BP.Tried blairski. Doesn't sound like any fun at all. She wants someone to like wine and dine her and quickly shot down my attempts at suggesting anything more.

RobHenry222
06-20-17, 08:41
Do not waste time / credits on these fakes:

Allieaxolotl88.

Blairski.

Kyliejo88.

SharlotteX.

Promise you everything initially and after that they disappear. Anyone else have any luck?

ThatGuy43
06-20-17, 09:49
Anyone met up with Sunnygal? She looks a little weathered and tatted up. Some of her pics look pretty decent so it's hard to get a gauge on her.

RobHenry222
06-20-17, 11:09
Anyone met up with Sunnygal? She looks a little weathered and tatted up. Some of her pics look pretty decent so it's hard to get a gauge on her.She has been on BP forever.

Stay away. Stay far, far away.

Greg48
06-24-17, 13:01
Hey ghost! Your inbox is full. LOL.

STLguy1980
06-24-17, 14:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

STLguy1980 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Wyghost
06-24-17, 16:10
Hey ghost! Your inbox is full. LOL.Will get on it, stuck at an airport all day just to find out no flights now until tomorrow.

Jamesj
06-24-17, 17:51
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin2
06-24-17, 22:12
I will never understand the asslickers that show posts to chicks nor the drama queens that get bent about it.

The asslickers are doing it to curry favor, chicks fucking despise guys that try to curry favor.

The drama queens are worse. Who gives a fuck if a chick sees something I wrote about her. Seriously, either it was good and she should like it or it was bad and I don't want to fuck her anymore. if it was good and she gives me any shit about writing it I'm more than happy to fuck somebody else.

This has happened to me in BsAs, and I tell them all the same thing when they say anything about a review. "Quiet, do you want the money or not?" if they keep talking I pull out my phone IN FRONT OF THEM and make an appointment with somebody else.

Fuck, this shit isn't hard, they need to pay rent worse than I want pussy. I know lots of hookers that I'm friendly with but until the day comes when I'm not paying them to fuck me then it's their job to be worried about what I think and not mine to worry about them.

A2

QueNine
06-25-17, 01:35
I will never understand the asslickers that show posts to chicks nor the drama queens that get bent about it.

The asslickers are doing it to curry favor, chicks fucking despise guys that try to curry favor.

The drama queens are worse. Who gives a fuck if a chick sees something I wrote about her. Seriously, either it was good and she should like it or it was bad and I don't want to fuck her anymore. if it was good and she gives me any shit about writing it I'm more than happy to fuck somebody else.

This has happened to me in BsAs, and I tell them all the same thing when they say anything about a review. "Quiet, do you want the money or not?" if they keep talking I pull out my phone IN FRONT OF THEM and make an appointment with somebody else.

Fuck, this shit isn't hard, they need to pay rent worse than I want pussy. I know lots of hookers that I'm friendly with but until the day comes when I'm not paying them to fuck me then it's their job to be worried about what I think and not mine to worry about them.

A2It's not at all about being bent. It's about using your brain and being an intelligent adult. I get it. Not all of us are intelligent. Sucks that you get to voice your opinion but we get stifled.

Jannisary
06-25-17, 11:02
I hate to see a frequent poster who was willing to share good information decide to step away from the board because of guys talking too much. The thing is, guys talking too much is nothing new. It happens and it is going to continue to happen. We can complain and groan and whine about it but it is going to happen. I remember back when the the East St. Louis stroll was popping back a decade or so ago and some drama came up because some guys showed some of the girls the reports on them. Now this was back in the day before almost everyone had smart phones with internet access. One guy would even take a girl or two to his house and he showed at least 2 of them the board right on his home computer. Jennifer grilled me a little bit about whether I was a member here and posted reports "on that crazy usasexguide thing" and if that was how I got her number. The truthful answer would have been "yes" to both questions but sometimes in this life the truth does not set you free, it just sets you up for problems. Then later after seeing her a few times I asked to take some action pictures and her biggest concern was getting posted up on the board somehow. It is hard to believe but that was a decade or so ago! My point being its been happening forever, even back in the day where most of us couldn't just pull the board up on our phones so its going to keep happening.

This is not a private club or private board and anything you post here could be found by just about anyone with internet access. The best thing to do is just try and keep some separation between your board persona and the real life person meeting this ladies. That means not being overly specific on details publicly posted that can be connected back to your specific meeting with a girl.

Another thing to keep in mind is that at leasts some of the escorts, strippers, and WYP & SA girls will actively search the net for references to themselves. This is especially true for the truly pro escorts and strippers who feel they are creating a "brand" and along with promoting their brand on twitter, instagram, ******, and more traditional sex industry sites they are actively seeking to protect their "brand" too.

Turbodood
06-25-17, 13:03

A2As usual, I agree with A2. It would seem the butthurt folk, are the same ones that like to toss others under the bus first chance they get. (I dispise all buddy fuckers in all forms) Simplycool can attest to this first hand. Those that do not agree with the way the board is run are more than welcome to start their own forum and do whatever they like with it.

If any of the ho's don't like what is being said, perhaps they should first look in the mirror before taking issues with anyone else. I personally don't spread lies, and along the same lines will not sugar coat poor performance either.

AND, why make some fucking anouncement? Whaaaa I'm leaving BECAUSE.. Just fucking leave. C ya!

CardMan1014
07-01-17, 00:29
My friend is in town and wanting to see some people we is low volume girl she is a big tittied natural red head. Her head game is unmatched she's wanting to see people tonight tomorrow until the 4th. Message me for the digits.

Taco Hunter
07-02-17, 21:09
At the risk of being bashed for this report I am going to post it anyway.

This is strictly my observation and feelings of the hobby at this point in time and in this point in my life.

Has St. Louis become the retirement area for girls in this line of work like Florida has become the retirement area for old men wanting to do nothing but golf?

It seems like all that is really left is old worn out gals who think they are still golden and maybe they are to some and to those I am glad you have what you seek but even the traveling girls all seem to be in the 30-40 range which we all know really means 45 and up. Even the so called good travelers I am seeing this on euros, eccie and other boards I won't mention.

One even visited and the reality was she was or could have been the mom of the pics she used and looked like she had just ate the poor girl's pic she used. Even trying to be decent and power through it she was still trying to rush and ask for tips and even asked am I too fat for you.

Maybe its time to move it just seems to be going no where but downhill here in st louis.

Sorry for the rant just my. 02.

LuvBoobies
07-02-17, 22:03

This is strictly my observation and feelings of the hobby at this point in time and in this point in my life.

Has St. Louis become the retirement area for girls in this line of work like Florida has become the retirement area for old men wanting to do nothing but golf?

It seems like all that is really left is old worn out gals who think they are still golden and maybe they are to some and to those I am glad you have what you seek but even the traveling girls all seem to be in the 30-40 range which we all know really means 45 and up. Even the so called good travelers I am seeing this on euros, eccie and other boards I won't mention.

One even visited and the reality was she was or could have been the mom of the pics she used and looked like she had just ate the poor girl's pic she used. Even trying to be decent and power through it she was still trying to rush and ask for tips and even asked am I too fat for you.

Maybe its time to move it just seems to be going no where but downhill here in st louis.

Sorry for the rant just my. 02.BP / Escorts certainly seem largely old or fat or both. If I didn't have a bevy of UTRs to work with I'd not like the hobby life much in this area.

Jannisary
07-02-17, 23:39
Look at the quality of the dancers at the clubs these days compared to "back in the day". Some people want to keep denying it, but it is obvious that St. Louis area is in economic decline. The quality pros go to where the real money can be made either in dancing or escorting or other sex work and St. Louis just isn't the market that used to be. The loss of TWA and being a major air hub, the loss of the car factories, the take over of AB etc etc. That all adds up or in this case subtracts out.

You can also argue that some quality girls who may have got into escorting or dancing now have other options such as the sugar baby sites where they can make money selling themselves without quite as much stigma attached as putting up an Eros ad or strapping on the dancer heels.

AllNewTome
07-03-17, 00:34

Sorry for the rant just my. 02.Sliding scale for age, weight and more. "Ate the poor girl's pic she used" Too funny. Sounds like you didn't kick her to the curb for it like you might have once upon a time. Guess we're all a lot older than we used to be. I know I am. If not STL where to?

Rocketshot
07-03-17, 11:38
I am in communication with her and have a tentative date on Friday. Says her name is Farrah and she seems to be down for fun. Can anyone share information about her?

Payforfun
07-05-17, 02:40
I am in communication with her and have a tentative date on Friday. Says her name is Farrah and she seems to be down for fun. Can anyone share information about her?I had fun with her about 2-3 weeks ago. She does like to talk and share about the drama a bit, but I enjoyed it.

Bone69
07-06-17, 20:53
Looking for 2 girls to play with. The girls I have been seeing for the past year have moved out of the area. (they could buy a mansion in CA with all of the money I have been giving them. Oh well, it's only money, right? Anyway, any help with 2 new ones that like to play together, would be appreciated.

Bone.

Stl69
07-06-17, 22:26
Looking for 2 girls to play with. The girls I have been seeing for the past year have moved out of the area. (they could buy a mansion in CA with all of the money I have been giving them. Oh well, it's only money, right? Anyway, any help with 2 new ones that like to play together, would be appreciated.

Bone.A few days ago I saw that Monica the BJ Queen was posting an ad saying she had a second girl working with her and offering together or solo. I went back to the ad today and noticed the second girl no longer appears but it might be worth checking into. Monica is an older girl in her 50's but is a lot of fun. If she's still has the other girl working with her, I would definitely give it a shot.

The only two working girls that I experienced together was several years ago with Sharon and Samantha. While they didn't play with each other, Samantha was awesome and we later saw each other regularly when she went solo. She apparently got out of the business or she would still be my go-to-girl. I had a threesome with a girlfriend and one of her friends. It was a birthday present to me but they did not do anything together either. What had been my all-time fantasy turned out to me taking turns with them and wondering if the GF would get pissed if I finished with the second girl instead of her.

Here's Monica:

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/short-and-sweet/25764493

Quickstraw
07-07-17, 12:09
The last two times I texted Monica I got back an automated text saying something was wrong with her phone. Not sure what is going on there.

A few days ago I saw that Monica the BJ Queen was posting an ad saying she had a second girl working with her and offering together or solo. I went back to the ad today and noticed the second girl no longer appears but it might be worth checking into. Monica is an older girl in her 50's but is a lot of fun. If she's still has the other girl working with her, I would definitely give it a shot.

The only two working girls that I experienced together was several years ago with Sharon and Samantha. While they didn't play with each other, Samantha was awesome and we later saw each other regularly when she went solo. She apparently got out of the business or she would still be my go-to-girl. I had a threesome with a girlfriend and one of her friends. It was a birthday present to me but they did not do anything together either. What had been my all-time fantasy turned out to me taking turns with them and wondering if the GF would get pissed if I finished with the second girl instead of her.

Here's Monica:

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/short-and-sweet/25764493

An349
07-08-17, 07:42

Bone.There are two biracial girls who are true lesbians and really provide a memorable experience. Their incall is not the best (daytime is fine), but I had an amazing time with them.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jasmine-n-sabrina-are-available/24134752

Wyghost
07-10-17, 05:28
Sorry guys but the blonde is have ovarian problems, but the lady that I shared last summer is coming to town. Pipefitter, this is your lady. Great personality and service. Seniors and trusted contact me PM for info. See your ladies while I share mine. Going to be a good weekend, if we make it.

Wyghost
07-10-17, 17:43
Your mailbox is full.

Just Aguy
07-11-17, 17:56
A couple WYP reports.

Scwood81.

Pictures are exact. Definitely recent and the same girl. Overly talkative but a sure thing. She came to my place with a low ball date offer. Negotiated a deal for a Benny and we completed our business.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~scwood81

Lex997.

Don't bother. She insists on her payment being SENT to her BEFORE the date. I tried to explain that that's not how it works but oh well.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~lex997

TylerDurden01
07-11-17, 19:31
This one is online all the time. Long story short, she said the first date was a meet for drinks. The second date would be better. Blah blah blah. I've heard that one a hundred times.

I said that's fine but the first date is not a paid date then unless things proceed after the drinks. She said no thanks.

So another one of the "pay me this time and next time will be better". And of course the next time will never happen.

QueNine
07-11-17, 20:10
Lex997.

Don't bother. She insists on her payment being SENT to her BEFORE the date. I tried to explain that that's not how it works but oh well.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~lex997To be fair her profile says $$ then the best date of your life. That's why I never unlocked her message.

Wyghost
07-14-17, 13:51
Your inbox is full.

PipeFitter1956
07-17-17, 22:01
Sorry guys but the blonde is have ovarian problems, but the lady that I shared last summer is coming to town. Pipefitter, this is your lady. Great personality and service. Seniors and trusted contact me PM for info. See your ladies while I share mine. Going to be a good weekend, if we make it.Just wanted to says thanks again had a great time with Amanda again. Please let me know when she may come back again. One of these days I'll get a chance to return the favor or at least buy you a cocktail or two.

Be safe and take care.

PF1956.

Wbhbdt
07-17-17, 22:08
You fuckers below the line, on the bareback beauty thread are off the fucking chain! Not judging, or being negative, just saying. It's all the way live down there, LOL. Carry on!

Wbhbdt
07-18-17, 06:58
You fuckers below the line, on the bareback beauty thread are off the fucking chain! Not judging, or being negative, just saying. It's all the way live down there, LOL. Carry on!Again my comments about this thread was not a dis. Just my view of the thread. Its bold, shockingly candid, don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks truth. Carry on; meaning to continue. I like reading the stories.

QueNine
07-18-17, 10:13
Again my comments about this thread was not a dis. Just my view of the thread. Its bold, shockingly candid, don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks truth. Carry on; meaning to continue. I like reading the stories.I mostly read without partaking. You think these stories are crazy? Go check the BB thread in one of the big markets like LA.

J Redmond
07-18-17, 20:10
I always play safe but I post here for the people that might be interested in a "higher risk / reward pleasure" level than I am comfortable with.

I mainly see the younger teens and college girls that have not elevated to "pro" status so perhaps that's why I don't see required coverage as much.

Why a guy can show up at a Notel and not spend a dollar on the way for protection with a girl that might have seen 3-5 guys before you that day. Don't get it.

I merely post on the ones that don't require it as your ready to go in. Or start with "make sure you pull out before you come".

Again my comments about this thread was not a dis. Just my view of the thread. Its bold, shockingly candid, don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks truth. Carry on; meaning to continue. I like reading the stories.

ImNoMan1
07-21-17, 03:15
Are those busted escort sites legitimate? Like Escortstings, Bustedescorts and Escortpolice??

EddieBoy1
07-21-17, 05:37
Are those busted escort sites legitimate? Like Escortstings, Bustedescorts and Escortpolice??Just use your head. No 420 girls or girls specifically asking about what you like. Stay out of Maryland Heights / Alton. Pay when the deed is done.

Allenflusa
07-21-17, 09:01
Are those busted escort sites legitimate? Like Escortstings, Bustedescorts and Escortpolice??No, they simply clone the ads from backpage, etc, and make up lines about each one being arrested.

ChinnaSwami
07-21-17, 14:26
Did anyone get in touch with Ohbridget26 from SA? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

J Redmond
07-21-17, 14:31
Good to go.

Will not repeat.

Did anyone get in touch with Ohbridget26 from SA? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Just Aguy
07-21-17, 17:20
Has anyone met with Kmmikimmi from WYP? I have a meet and greet tomorrow for a very reasonable price. She's the type I will TOFTT on. I will report back for sure but I'd sure like to know if I'm wasting my time or not.

Thanks,

JA.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~Kmmikimmi

Tony 9
07-21-17, 17:49
You fuckers below the line, on the bareback beauty thread are off the fucking chain! Not judging, or being negative, just saying. It's all the way live down there, LOL. Carry on!http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/health/st-louis-is-still-the-sexually-transmitted-disease-capital-of/article_5ef95bc9-3b6b-5a7c-b6c9-26f4a72c2778.html

AllNewTome
07-21-17, 19:05
http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/health/st-louis-is-still-the-sexually-transmitted-disease-capital-of/article_5ef95bc9-3b6b-5a7c-b6c9-26f4a72c2778.htmlSTL. It's not just for murder any more. Unless you pass it on to your SO or catch an uncurable one.

An349
07-22-17, 08:02
Your inbox is full.

Just Aguy
07-22-17, 11:44
Has anyone met with Kmmikimmi from WYP? I have a meet and greet tomorrow for a very reasonable price. She's the type I will TOFTT on. I will report back for sure but I'd sure like to know if I'm wasting my time or not.

Thanks,

JA.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~KmmikimmiUPDATE: No call. No show.

JoseyWales56
07-22-17, 12:36
Good to go.

Will not repeat.Same here. Great tits but not worth the expense.

Illinois
07-22-17, 12:40
Your inbox is full.Empty now, sorry about that.

Vijaysun19
07-22-17, 22:56
Fiestybabyy steals.

Hooked up on SA for the first time in life and agreed on $$ Thought of trying UTR. Took 1 month of membership on SA and I wasted the money. I bought the drinks to have fun. She started with sobbing stories and the bad luck she had. 10 minutes. In she asked for allowance and I made the mistake of giving. After another 5 minutes, she asked for charger for phone, as I went to get charger, she stormed out of the home, while taking few things on her way out what she could grab, on what she could get hold of. In 5 seconds, I heard security system alarm go off, which I turned on for safety, as I was running behind her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/memb . 4 eb829 a7 be.

Stay away from her. Her profile stated that she is a Nurse from Union, MO, and is 24 yrs old. She deletes and add profiles on SA, according to her, due to BAD luck. She has two roses on her shoulder with her son's name written on it. I could see the roses in the photo. According to her, name is of her son. Her phone # is 573-356-2268.

Shask99
07-23-17, 14:03
Fiestybabyy steals.

Hooked up on SA for the first time in life and agreed on $$ Thought of trying UTR. Took 1 month of membership on SA and I wasted the money. I bought the drinks to have fun. She started with sobbing stories and the bad luck she had. 10 minutes. In she asked for allowance and I made the mistake of giving. After another 5 minutes, she asked for charger for phone, as I went to get charger, she stormed out of the home, while taking few things on her way out what she could grab, on what she could get hold of. In 5 seconds, I heard security system alarm go off, which I turned on for safety, as I was running behind her.

Stay away from her. Her profile stated that she is a Nurse from Union, MO, and is 24 yrs old. She deletes and add profiles on SA, according to her, due to BAD luck. She has two roses on her shoulder with her son's name written on it. I could see the roses in the photo. According to her, name is of her son. Her phone # is 573-356-2268.Rotten luck! I generally have the girls take off some article of clothing before I give them anything. It's tough for them to rip you off when their top is hanging over the cough and their pants and shoes are off. They know what they are there for so do not do the wine and dine sob story stuff. When the girls start talking the sob story stuff I tell them. , "Don't worry I will give you a little tip to help you out" in which I give tips anyway. I notice when I say something like that they suck a little better and are more receptive to doing extra stuff. In this game you should be like a boxer and protect yourself at all times. You always want to sound like you trust them but always watch your back. Hope this helps so other mongers don't get ripped off.

Shask99
07-23-17, 14:18
Hello,

Any of you guys have information on these "SA" girls?

Parissugar25.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9c3f6c06-a6ff-49a6-bbb7-d35b7df87bf0

Adirjana.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bbb116fe-37f4-496c-943b-1e2e5ad9f2f9

Missery
07-23-17, 16:57
Saw Emily today. Good time as always.

Says she could really use some company today.

Chrisstl
07-24-17, 00:12
Hello,

Parissugar25.

Adirjana.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bbb116fe-37f4-496c-943b-1e2e5ad9f2f9Both are probably very high maintenance with GPS. You would probably spend a lot of time messaging back & forth with these kinds of gals. In my experience, it's not worth the time or effort chasing them. I looked at their profiles and passed up.

Travelinguy77
07-25-17, 23:51
Hello,

Parissugar25.

Adirjana.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bbb116fe-37f4-496c-943b-1e2e5ad9f2f9Fake pic lifted from a catalog website.

J Redmond
07-26-17, 00:41
My offer / arrangement on SA is simple, first meet (however it is always conducted at my house).

Come over and I meet you outside and say hello.

Lets go in and have a drink and visit (your allowance, gift, donation, gas money) is sitting on the counter when you walk in.

Count it if you need to (not 1 has, over 150 girls and counting).

If you chose to stay after meeting me and and complete our agreed upon arrangement (all discussed in advance).

Take your cash gift WHEN you leave.

The donation / gift stays out in the open on my counter until we say goodbye till the next time.

Rotten luck! I generally have the girls take off some article of clothing before I give them anything. It's tough for them to rip you off when their top is hanging over the cough and their pants and shoes are off. They know what they are there for so do not do the wine and dine sob story stuff. When the girls start talking the sob story stuff I tell them. , "Don't worry I will give you a little tip to help you out" in which I give tips anyway. I notice when I say something like that they suck a little better and are more receptive to doing extra stuff. In this game you should be like a boxer and protect yourself at all times. You always want to sound like you trust them but always watch your back. Hope this helps so other mongers don't get ripped off.

Illside667
07-26-17, 01:24
Going to vegas next week. Only been there once many years ago. The SO mentioned having a little fun while we are there. Does anyone have any recommendations? I plan on posting in their forum as well but thought my fellow local senior members may be able to give me a couple tips. Should I try the casino girls? Agency? BP? We are staying right on the strip. Am also thinking about doing some sort of couple's massage from a BP provider.

I saw in the vegas forums that maybe best to just look in the casino's and let them come to you?

If anyone has any tips or recommendations it would be much appreciated.

Jannisary
07-26-17, 01:41
Going to vegas next week. Only been there once many years ago. The SO mentioned having a little fun while we are there. Does anyone have any recommendations? I plan on posting in their forum as well but thought my fellow local senior members may be able to give me a couple tips. Should I try the casino girls? Agency? BP? We are staying right on the strip. Am also thinking about doing some sort of couple's massage from a BP provider.

I saw in the vegas forums that maybe best to just look in the casino's and let them come to you?

If anyone has any tips or recommendations it would be much appreciated.Since your SO will be involved maybe you should consider splurging a little a hiring a well reviewed escort. Do some research on TER and see what interests you. Safer than trying some unknown girl off BP or from the casino floor.

Shask99
07-26-17, 07:47
Since your SO will be involved maybe you should consider splurging a little a hiring a well reviewed escort. Do some research on TER and see what interests you. Safer than trying some unknown girl off BP or from the casino floor.Hello,

I was in Vegas last week Thursday. Sunday. The casino girls were a little pricey but I struck gold with the BP girls. Some of these girls had high price expectations from $250-$1000. I never pay more than $200, period, unless the girl are staying all night. I averaged encounters with very pretty girls at around $150-$200 for full service. I had a couple at around $100, just head and swallow. All were open-minded. The beauty is that all of the girls traveled. Do not get me wrong there were some girls who were at $750 and $1000 and they were not budging on price. When you look at them you would understand why. I kept looking and talking and I had a stretch where a couple of girls who turned me down actually called me back or text me to ask me what amount was I looking to spend. So do not automatically forget the BP girls in Vegas the competition is so fierce. There are so many pretty girls. Many of the girls are overpriced by Saint Louis standards but can be talked down on price. Every girl that I dealt with looked better and more receptive to be a little nastier than the women I dealt with in Saint Louis. Most of the girls I dealt with in Vegas had no issues with swallowing or face-fucking them. Every girl swallowed on my weekend. There are so many places where you meet girls and everyone that I spoke to were willing to negotiate. I could have had a casino girl who I thought was hot. She was at $400 I got her down to $200 but I was at another hotel when I met her and she was not willing to leave her friends to go to the hotel where I was staying, again another lady who was open-minded meaning she was willing to do the things that I wanted and not just lay there. Do not get sticker shocked in Vegas! Also, let them know you are from out of town it seems like an out of towner can better sell a lower price and get her to also do more in the bedroom, just my experience. I will be going back in November. Have Fun!!

GrayTurner
07-26-17, 08:19
Since your SO will be involved maybe you should consider splurging a little a hiring a well reviewed escort. Do some research on TER and see what interests you. Safer than trying some unknown girl off BP or from the casino floor.Listen to what he says, very good advice. The best thing is research, research, research. Most casino girls are overpriced and in a hurry to get onto the next guy. While it is fun to window shop I would stay away from them. Be sure you have a plan A,B,C and D before you go.

Luv Fkemall
07-26-17, 13:59
Fiestybabyy steals.

Stay away from her. Her profile stated that she is a Nurse from Union, MO, and is 24 yrs old. She deletes and add profiles on SA, according to her, due to BAD luck. She has two roses on her shoulder with her son's name written on it. I could see the roses in the photo. According to her, name is of her son. Her phone # is 573-356-2268.I had no issues with her. She met me at a hotel and we banged one out. She was friendly and not an excessive talker. I will see her again. Good BBBJ and good lay. That was just my experience and very sorry for yours but thanks for reporting it.

Markanon
07-26-17, 14:01
Never had luck, timing maybe.

TylerDurden01
07-26-17, 16:17
Anyone have info?

I was going to go for it, but there are a few spelling / grammer mistakes that make me wonder if it is a legit profile or not. Someone with a Bachelors Degree would not make those mistakes. Although she may just be bullshitting about that part LOL.

CardMan1014
07-28-17, 17:34
This girl sees one other person and is looking for a few new regulars she is mid 20's thick very fun and eager to please she asked if I knew anyone that would like to see her. Message me for the info.

Illside667
07-29-17, 03:24
Listen to what he says, very good advice. The best thing is research, research, research. Most casino girls are overpriced and in a hurry to get onto the next guy. While it is fun to window shop I would stay away from them. Be sure you have a plan A,B,C and D before you go.I noticed a ton of ads for asian massage girls out there. They say come to the room in 20 minutes. Rates look decent. Are these legit? Anyone tried them? Looks like they have a ton of AMP's out there as well.

ChinnaSwami
07-29-17, 13:09
Hello all,

I saw only one review on this lady from Lilly's little Secrets. (http://www.lillyslilsecrets.com/). I would like to have more information on her and any information is appreciated. Please inbox me.

Thanks.

Chinna.

ImNoMan1
07-31-17, 14:55
Hello all,

I saw only one review on this lady from Lilly's little Secrets. (http://www.lillyslilsecrets.com/). I would like to have more information on her and any information is appreciated. Please inbox me.

Thanks.

Chinna.I saw her about four years ago when I started getting into the hobby. In her 40's and place was cluttered and had rescue dogs. She was a mediocre performer and convinced me to never repeat. Definitely not close to being worth what she lists on her site. You can see 2 or 3 hot young ones for that amount.

Dlister426
08-01-17, 20:43
Collegebabe96 from SA? I have something set up for this weekend and just want to know if she is good to go. Thanks for any info.

Greg48
08-02-17, 17:33
And she said I could share A LITTLE! So, to a select few SENIORS (key word being senior here), I will be glad to share info. She's a tall thin blk girl. Very sweet, and accommodating. 5'11", nice larger C's, and one of the tightest asses you'll lay eyes on. Activities were BBBJ, DATY (limited. She gets too sensitive), CFS. Not sure about greek. I'm not a fan so didn't even ask. But I doubt it. $80 qv. $125 hh. Pretty much GFE but she's not huge on kissing. In the rock road area, so if you're a senior and your interested. Send me a pm.

Picture. https://ibb.co/dDzgEk.

Johnylike 6969
08-03-17, 08:02
Collegebabe96 from SA? I have something set up for this weekend and just want to know if she is good to go. Thanks for any info.She is good to go not a clock watcher. Have fun.

TCalves10
08-03-17, 09:48
She's not really UTR she's posted a couple times the past few days in the massage section.

And she said I could share A LITTLE! So, to a select few SENIORS (key word being senior here), I will be glad to share info. She's a tall thin blk girl. Very sweet, and accommodating. 5'11", nice larger C's, and one of the tightest asses you'll lay eyes on. Activities were BBBJ, DATY (limited. She gets too sensitive), CFS. Not sure about greek. I'm not a fan so didn't even ask. But I doubt it. $80 qv. $125 hh. Pretty much GFE but she's not huge on kissing. In the rock road area, so if you're a senior and your interested. Send me a pm.

Picture. https://ibb.co/dDzgEk.

Pedalsandmotor
08-03-17, 10:12
I saw her about four years ago when I started getting into the hobby. In her 40's and place was cluttered and had rescue dogs. She was a mediocre performer and convinced me to never repeat. Definitely not close to being worth what she lists on her site. You can see 2 or 3 hot young ones for that amount.Thanks for the heads up. I was planning a visit to see her, but now I'll have to reconsider. Any other info you can offer? Was her menu pretty wide open, or was it restricted?

Thanks in advance for anything you can add.

Hojo79
08-03-17, 23:58
Guys, I'm looking for a cocktail girl for an event I have coming up. She doesn't need to do a strip show like it's a frat boy's bachelor party, just hang out topless for three hours. And if she's open to making a little extra on the side even better.

If anyone has a rec, please PM me.

Greg48
08-04-17, 09:59
She's not really UTR she's posted a couple times the past few days in the massage section.Really?? Where at?? I can't find one.

Greg48
08-04-17, 14:02
Really?? Where at?? I can't find one.Well I stand corrected. But she posted AFTER I had met her and looked for her. Some good pics here.

I still think she's pretty low volume. Oh well, I tried. LOL. She should be good to go.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chocolate-queen-here-to-pleases/30072743

Wyghost
08-04-17, 21:03
Well I stand corrected. But she posted AFTER I had met her and looked for her. Some good pics here.

I still think she's pretty low volume. Oh well, I tried. LOL. She should be good to go.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chocolate-queen-here-to-pleases/30072743Nowadays, if you don't have to stand in line or look at a trash can full of condoms, you can call them low volume.

Rocketshot
08-07-17, 09:09
What is up with the new format on WYP? Is anyone else a little confused? It won't save my preferences for searching. When I update the filters, it shows me girls that have last logged in months ago. Is anyone else experiencing this?

RobHenry222
08-07-17, 10:47
What is up with the new format on WYP? Is anyone else a little confused? It won't save my preferences for searching. When I update the filters, it shows me girls that have last logged in months ago. Is anyone else experiencing this?I gave up on that site a few months ago.

Too many fakes, scammers, and liars.

Chrisstl
08-07-17, 11:27
What is up with the new format on WYP? Is anyone else a little confused? It won't save my preferences for searching. When I update the filters, it shows me girls that have last logged in months ago. Is anyone else experiencing this?I quit WYP long time ago. Success rate is way too low for your efforts & money, in my case though.

CardMan1014
08-08-17, 17:40
No I've given a whole bunch of why'all contact information for a few different women! Now I need contact info from why'all. My girlfriend has okay another threesome with a professional! I know I know I know I am one lucky man. What I'm looking for what I need from why'all is phone numbers for by females or ones that will at least eat pussy that I can play for around $150 help brother out she can be professional under-the-radar does not matter just as long as she is down to f* and my girlfriend thanks in advance for the help I'm counting on some of why'all to pay me back don't let me down my fellow mongers and hobbyists.

StreyLok
08-08-17, 18:14
No I've given a whole bunch of why'all contact information for a few different women! Now I need contact info from why'all. My girlfriend has okay another threesome with a professional! I know I know I know I am one lucky man. What I'm looking for what I need from why'all is phone numbers for by females or ones that will at least eat pussy that I can play for around $150 help brother out she can be professional under-the-radar does not matter just as long as she is down to f* and my girlfriend thanks in advance for the help I'm counting on some of why'all to pay me back don't let me down my fellow mongers and hobbyists.Have you looked into Destiny Monroe? She does doubles on the east side with other providers. http://datedestiny.gfefiles.com/.

MadeInTheUsa
08-10-17, 22:37
I live south 55 jeff co. On my way to work this morning at 5 am I stoped at a gas statoon to put air in my tire. I see a girl standing like she waiting for someone ask her if she needs a ride. Going north on 55, we make small talk she's 22 no job no place to stay mom kicked her out I say Ihelp you, you help me she knows the deal. She want to be dropped off at Richardson Rd mcdonalds, 1st we go to commuter lot. Suck bb went to the back & BBFS which I never do but didn't get a SW vibe from her & I've been in the hobby awhile I finish on her belly we clean up drop off on my way price a ride a few exits up the rd & late for work no problem. She had a good head game kitty was tight & seemed to be into both, sounds like a article out of penthouse (if I wasnt there I wouldn't believe it either bit I got lucky. I need to lay low for a bit & do some good deeds. Thanks for listening I needed to tell someone but keep my hobby pretty tight liped.

Chrisstl
08-11-17, 09:32
I live south 55 jeff co. On my way to work this morning at 5 am I stoped at a gas statoon to put air in my tire. I see a girl standing like she waiting for someone ask her if she needs a ride. Going north on 55, we make small talk she's 22 no job no place to stay mom kicked her out I say Ihelp you, you help me she knows the deal. She want to be dropped off at Richardson Rd mcdonalds, 1st we go to commuter lot. Suck bb went to the back & BBFS which I never do but didn't get a SW vibe from her & I've been in the hobby awhile I finish on her belly we clean up drop off on my way price a ride a few exits up the rd & late for work no problem. She had a good head game kitty was tight & seemed to be into both, sounds like a article out of penthouse (if I wasnt there I wouldn't believe it either bit I got lucky. I need to lay low for a bit & do some good deeds. Thanks for listening I needed to tell someone but keep my hobby pretty tight liped.Things work in mysterious ways. Take it when they come! Congrats & thanks for sharing!

Dubberman
08-14-17, 23:04
Alright so I saw three girls within the last month and came away feeling disappointed from all of them.

The first girl Star, we confirmed an hour's time of play but on the way to her place she suddenly tells me that her landlord wanted to meet her so would have to cut our time short. Since I was almost there, I agreed to the change of plans and when I got to her place, I was greeted by a ghoulish looking lady. The only thing she had on on her entire body was just a robe, not even any makeup done which makes her look drastically different from the cute girl I saw in her ads. It was a decent fuck which I think could've been a lot better if not for the landlord thing. In the end, that appearance really turned me off so I may not see her again.

The second girl Kim, we set up a date for a few hours later after a rather interesting verification process and I found that her place is awfully close to a good friend of mine, which is part of the reason why I won't see her again. She's not GFE at all, wouldn't do kissing and not even oral. Her kitty was nice to smash but she suddenly got off on her own, went to the bathroom and got some lotion to jack me off. She told me she doesn't do BJ which I knew was BS since I saw several people say that she blew them, including one from which was after me. After that, I was already out the door 15 minutes after coming in, having paid for hh. I do enjoy getting my money's worth of time as well as a nice little head, so needless to say, I won't be seeing this one again either.

The third girl Destiny, she'd had sent me a picture of herself with makeup on so I'd assume it was from the same day but when I got there, she had none of that on. I'd like to be looking into the face of a "beautiful woman" as I'm pounding her, not the face of an addict. She had a rather small pussy and so she'd sometimes say that it hurts when I'm doing her. Overall, it was an okay time but gosh her whole place is a huge mess with clothes thrown everywhere and a heavy smell of smoke which clung onto my clothes quickly. When I asked to use the bathroom, I saw lots and lots of razors there plus some ash trays with spoons in them. After some quick thinking, I figured it'd be best if I not see her again.

If anyone has seen any of these girls, I'd like to know how your time was compared to mine.

Illside667
08-15-17, 02:52
Do you have links to any of these?

Alright so I saw three girls within the last month and came away feeling disappointed from all of them.

The first girl Star, we confirmed an hour's time of play but on the way to her place she suddenly tells me that her landlord wanted to meet her so would have to cut our time short. Since I was almost there, I agreed to the change of plans and when I got to her place, I was greeted by a ghoulish looking lady. The only thing she had on on her entire body was just a robe, not even any makeup done which makes her look drastically different from the cute girl I saw in her ads. It was a decent fuck which I think could've been a lot better if not for the landlord thing. In the end, that appearance really turned me off so I may not see her again.

The second girl Kim, we set up a date for a few hours later after a rather interesting verification process and I found that her place is awfully close to a good friend of mine, which is part of the reason why I won't see her again. She's not GFE at all, wouldn't do kissing and not even oral. Her kitty was nice to smash but she suddenly got off on her own, went to the bathroom and got some lotion to jack me off. She told me she doesn't do BJ which I knew was BS since I saw several people say that she blew them, including one from which was after me. After that, I was already out the door 15 minutes after coming in, having paid for hh. I do enjoy getting my money's worth of time as well as a nice little head, so needless to say, I won't be seeing this one again either.

The third girl Destiny, she'd had sent me a picture of herself with makeup on so I'd assume it was from the same day but when I got there, she had none of that on. I'd like to be looking into the face of a "beautiful woman" as I'm pounding her, not the face of an addict. She had a rather small pussy and so she'd sometimes say that it hurts when I'm doing her. Overall, it was an okay time but gosh her whole place is a huge mess with clothes thrown everywhere and a heavy smell of smoke which clung onto my clothes quickly. When I asked to use the bathroom, I saw lots and lots of razors there plus some ash trays with spoons in them. After some quick thinking, I figured it'd be best if I not see her again.

If anyone has seen any of these girls, I'd like to know how your time was compared to mine.

Wyghost
08-16-17, 06:24
After having a lucky day at the casino, I contacted this wonderful duo and enjoyed an hour of my evening. They came to me, took good care of my needs and left me a very happy man.

These girls will do as requested and do whatever you need to make sure you will want to see them again, and yes I will. If you haven't had the joy of the two, you don't know what you are missing.

Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the summer.

An349
08-16-17, 20:42

The first girl Star,

The second girl Kim,

The third girl Destiny,

If anyone has seen any of these girls, I'd like to know how your time was compared to mine.I've seen Kim and Destiny. Kim gave me a very quick and rushed BBBJ followed by CFS but did not allow kissing, DATY or FIV. She said more would be on the menu if I saw her regularly. She tried to rush me to the finish line and then out the door, so I decided not to see her again. It's a shame, because she has a great little body. http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shhh-ill-b-ur-best-kept-secret/30746818.

Destiny also has a nice bod, and is tighter and cuter than Kim IMHO. She was definitely into kissing and we had a pretty hot little session with a nice BBBJ, some fine dining both in 69 and with me between her legs, followed by multiple CFS positions with lots of kissing to take me over the edge. When I saw her the room wasn't too messy, but there was some excitement with local blue in the hallways and she has a handler and / or boyfriend who was pounding on the door at one point LOL. All part of the excitement of the hobby. I decided not to see her again due to the smoke in the room. I had asked her not to smoke beforehand and she agreed, but when I walked in she was puffing away. It's a shame, since she also has a sweet little bod with really nice tits. http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-the-best-send-me-a-text-lets-make-something-happen/23639483.

Dubberman
08-16-17, 22:51
Do you have links to any of these?I wish I did but their BP are gone, fortunately An349 got two of them. Alternatively, I found them on that other site under the same names.

I've seen Kim and Destiny. Kim gave me a very quick and rushed BBBJ followed by CFS but did not allow kissing, DATY or FIV. She said more would be on the menu if I saw her regularly. She tried to rush me to the finish line and then out the door, so I decided not to see her again. It's a shame, because she has a great little body. http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shhh-ill-b-ur-best-kept-secret/30746818.

Destiny also has a nice bod, and is tighter and cuter than Kim IMHO. She was definitely into kissing and we had a pretty hot little session with a nice BBBJ, some fine dining both in 69 and with me between her legs, followed by multiple CFS positions with lots of kissing to take me over the edge. When I saw her the room wasn't too messy, but there was some excitement with local blue in the hallways and she has a handler and / or boyfriend who was pounding on the door at one point LOL. All part of the excitement of the hobby. I decided not to see her again due to the smoke in the room. I had asked her not to smoke beforehand and she agreed, but when I walked in she was puffing away. It's a shame, since she also has a sweet little bod with really nice tits. http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-the-best-send-me-a-text-lets-make-something-happen/23639483.Hey at least you got some head from Kim haha. I heard the same thing about being a regular, but unfortunately in this kind of hobby I go by first impressions which she didn't do a good job at. Agreed on the nice body and face, especially for her age. Sounds like some crazy stuff happened during your session with Destiny, but we both can agree that she is the better girl. Yea, that smoke was suffocating and I could smell it even when we were doing the deed. Also, her landlord was watching me as I came and left so. Didn't want to get in trouble with that either.

TylerDurden01
08-17-17, 08:13
Anyone unlock this one? I get the feeling that 200 she is asking for does not get you much.

Also I did unlock Ladylaylah and it was a total waste. She wanted 800 to meet. I said no way. Then she said "well what would you do". I said nothing near 800. She also appeared to be a generally unfriendly person.

LloydXmas
08-17-17, 10:04
I wish I did but their BP are gone, fortunately An349 got two of them. Alternatively, I found them on that other site under the same names.

Hey at least you got some head from Kim haha. I heard the same thing about being a regular, but unfortunately in this kind of hobby I go by first impressions which she didn't do a good job at. Agreed on the nice body and face, especially for her age. Sounds like some crazy stuff happened during your session with Destiny, but we both can agree that she is the better girl. Yea, that smoke was suffocating and I could smell it even when we were doing the deed. Also, her landlord was watching me as I came and left so. Didn't want to get in trouble with that either.Here's the link to the Star I think is being referred to in this thread. I've seen her 5 or 6 times, very attractive when made up, and enjoys giving great head. One visit I had trouble finishing and as my time was running out I suggested finishing with a HJ. Her reply "if that's what you want. But I'd rather keep blowing you". That attitude helped finish the job shortly thereafter. With make up done, very hot and looks exactly like her ad. I've seen her twice when she didn't have makeup on, and she's attractive still, but its a significant dropoff from makeup on.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-please-and-tease-you/29162513

Hope that helps.

Dubberman
08-19-17, 23:19
Here's the link to the Star I think is being referred to in this thread. I've seen her 5 or 6 times, very attractive when made up, and enjoys giving great head. One visit I had trouble finishing and as my time was running out I suggested finishing with a HJ. Her reply "if that's what you want. But I'd rather keep blowing you". That attitude helped finish the job shortly thereafter. With make up done, very hot and looks exactly like her ad. I've seen her twice when she didn't have makeup on, and she's attractive still, but its a significant dropoff from makeup on.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-please-and-tease-you/29162513

Hope that helps.Yep, that's her and she does indeed look great in her pictures. It's such a shame that she couldn't be ready for our first time together. She does have a good personality, a great body, and nice skills so I may just reconsider. Only if she dresses up next time haha.

Another report which I did a few days ago but for some reason her ad is already gone now. Lynn or Skyy or whatever her name is, she's a spinner Latina with a petite body and fake boobs. Gives a nice head and her kitty was good to bang. Only downside I guess would be that she's not exactly easy on the eyes since her face had a lot of acne all over and for what it's worth, she's got to be at least 40 if anyone prefer younger ones. Decent price for the half hour so may repeat.

Dubberman
08-19-17, 23:42
So I couldn't find any girl that seemed like they could be fun so I decided to hop onto that other site and came across this one. Since it's that site, I'm skeptical about the reviews there, so I'd like some honest opinion from other people about her. What's her appearance like, how old is she roughly, how are her skills, what are her price points, will I walk away satisfied? Would be grateful if anyone could answer these.

BoobsMcghee
08-20-17, 18:36
Anyone know of any good hourly motels in or near st charles area?

Illinois
08-20-17, 19:59
So I couldn't find any girl that seemed like they could be fun so I decided to hop onto that other site and came across this one. Since it's that site, I'm skeptical about the reviews there, so I'd like some honest opinion from other people about her. What's her appearance like, how old is she roughly, how are her skills, what are her price points, will I walk away satisfied? Would be grateful if anyone could answer these.She is early 40's perfect girl next door. One of the best of the best. You will always be happy and never disappointed with her!

Anondudeinstl
08-21-17, 02:04
So I couldn't find any girl that seemed like they could be fun so I decided to hop onto that other site and came across this one. Since it's that site, I'm skeptical about the reviews there, so I'd like some honest opinion from other people about her. What's her appearance like, how old is she roughly, how are her skills, what are her price points, will I walk away satisfied? Would be grateful if anyone could answer these.She's cute for a MILF, roughly 40's, skilled.

Jeffc 574
08-22-17, 14:17
If you thought a provider in an ad looked like someone you met through work outside of the hobby, would you book time with her?

Merry Cool
08-22-17, 14:26
If you thought a provider in an ad looked like someone you met through work outside of the hobby, would you book time with her?I would. Just to satisfy my curiosity. Book and then hope for the best.

Chrisstl
08-22-17, 14:47
I would. Just to satisfy my curiosity. Book and then hope for the best.I really like that of a scenario. More Adrenalin flowing curiosity & excitement! It happened to me twice. One was good & the other time the deed did not happen. It abruptly ended!

NowAndThen4
08-22-17, 15:52
She is early 40's perfect girl next door. One of the best of the best. You will always be happy and never disappointed with her!I will be in town this week and was checking on options. Is Sexy Sarah full service? PM or post with details or other options / suggestions appreciated. If you are ever up in Ohio can give you a few go to's.

Thanks!

Stlconnoisseur
08-22-17, 19:55
So I couldn't find any girl that seemed like they could be fun so I decided to hop onto that other site and came across this one. Since it's that site, I'm skeptical about the reviews there, so I'd like some honest opinion from other people about her. What's her appearance like, how old is she roughly, how are her skills, what are her price points, will I walk away satisfied? Would be grateful if anyone could answer these.This is provider that use to go by Country Girl Pamela. Photos are not accurate but nice enough person and legit. Overall was let down for me and I won't repeat.

Dubberman
08-23-17, 00:25
Thanks for the posts about Sexy Sarah guys, I guess I'll go see Sarah sometime soon. On another note, came across a girl named Lexi (she's Lexi II on RTP and on Escort Babylon with the # ending in 69), she seems cute and could be fun. However, I have not seen any reviews past May and her last ad seems to be from last month. Is she still around or shall I keep on searching for another girl to have fun with?

Deldel
08-23-17, 08:51
This is provider that use to go by Country Girl Pamela. Photos are not accurate but nice enough person and legit. Overall was let down for me and I won't repeat.Saw her as Country Girl Pamela a couple years ago at the now bull dozed Knight's Inn at 270/ Rock Rd. A little too soft and mechanical for my taste. Maybe has learned a few things since then. Venue didn't help: cockroach infested, smokey dump.

Koompa
08-23-17, 09:05
I will be in town this week and was checking on options. Is Sexy Sarah full service? PM or post with details or other options / suggestions appreciated. If you are ever up in Ohio can give you a few go to's.

Thanks!I saw her twice as CG Pamela, she is very nice lady, but as a few others said kind of mechanical and no illusion of passion. I tried a 2nd time hoping it would be better, but it was the same.

NowAndThen4
08-25-17, 14:04
I saw her twice as CG Pamela, she is very nice lady, but as a few others said kind of mechanical and no illusion of passion. I tried a 2nd time hoping it would be better, but it was the same.So went ahead and booked a HH with this one. Her oral skills are top notch. Think she can teach a class actually. FS was also on the menu daty and doggy but she was not too enthusiastic but it was sweet and clean and good and tight. No problems easy set up and excellent communication and a very clean place to play at. I would do her again no problem. Finished up by giving her a nice big gift CIM which she took and enjoyed a bit before spiting it out. Nice gal!

Eveready1469
08-28-17, 01:03
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20270/man-hires-prostitute-what-happens-next-straight-amanda-prestigiacomo

When a married man from Paducah, Kentucky, hired a prostitute from an online site he'd been using for months, he probably didn't expect to find that the "27-year-old" woman he hired was actually his wife.

But that's exactly what happened.

"The man had been using the site for some months to hire prostitutes and meet them for sex at motels in neighboring areas. Last weekend, the man told his wife he was going out drinking with work colleagues, when in reality he was traveling to a motel on the outskirts of town," reports County Weekly.

The man chose a woman who was only photographed from the neck down, and whose photo described her as a "27-year-old," the husband told authorities.

What happened next was basically the X-rated version of the Pina Colada Song: The mysterious "27-year-old" woman turned out to be his 43-year-old wife of 19 years.

"Guests in adjoining rooms called the front desk to report a disturbance at around 8 pm After the woman arrived and found that her client was none other than her husband of the last 19 years," notes County Weekly.

While the woman was furious to find out that her husband was cheating on her with prostitutes, her husband, too, was furious, learning that his wife was selling sex to other men.

One thing is for sure, these two probably deserve each other.

There is a lesson in here somewhere!! LOL.

Lifes short, get out there and get some!

Eveready.

GoodIsntCheap
08-28-17, 08:10
I live south 55 jeff co. On my way to work this morning at 5 am I stoped at a gas statoon to put air in my tire. I see a girl standing like she waiting for someone ask her if she needs a ride. Going north on 55, we make small talk she's 22 no job no place to stay mom kicked her out I say Ihelp you, you help me she knows the deal. She want to be dropped off at Richardson Rd mcdonalds, 1st we go to commuter lot. Suck bb went to the back & BBFS which I never do but didn't get a SW vibe from her & I've been in the hobby awhile I finish on her belly we clean up drop off on my way price a ride a few exits up the rd & late for work no problem. She had a good head game kitty was tight & seemed to be into both, sounds like a article out of penthouse (if I wasnt there I wouldn't believe it either bit I got lucky. I need to lay low for a bit & do some good deeds. Thanks for listening I needed to tell someone but keep my hobby pretty tight liped.Hopefully you won't have to tell your Dr.

Daviss
08-30-17, 18:46
Just disappeared from Ana's website.

Rocketshot
09-05-17, 08:37
Found her on WYP. She came to hotel room for 100,90 minutes late. Oh well. Much bigger than I expected, even though her description said a few extra pounds. She is cute, pierced nipples and huge ass. Started with nice BBBJ put on the cover into mish.

Then turned her over and finished doggie style. I hate to admit it but I really enjoyed pounding that big fat ass. She is nice, no fuss no muss. If you like BIG asses, she may be just for you. Did I say she had a big ass?

Jeffc 574
09-07-17, 12:00
Escortbust and the rest are all scams. They are either blackmailing providers to get off of the list or hobbyists, or both. DO NOT CLICK ON THEM. When you search for a phone number, or anything else, and then click on a link, you tell Google that that site was the right answer for that search. It improves the "legitimately" score for that site. So, searching for 636-876-5309 and then clicking on escortbusts. Com says this is a good site. DON"T DO IT.

Just skip over those sites. Hopefully they will drift down off of Google's front page.

So ends today's computer lesson.

Member #5818
09-07-17, 17:32
Is there any girl worth it that hasn't been ran through?

Wyghost
09-08-17, 18:40
Anyone have info on this lady, may visit her this weekend, thanks.

Yoyo4830
09-15-17, 01:03
One of my long time UTRs just gave me permission to post some of her info.

First-class she is young - 22, Caucasian, and fucking hot. Average build with amazing curves and skills to match.

Her menu is pretty wide open, but I'm not sure about Greek. Not my thing. She not willing to see anyone for less than $300 - and she'll stay 2 hours for that. A bargain considering her looks and skills. PM me for contact info. Can someone explain to me how to post pics from an iPhone please.

Yoyo4830
09-15-17, 01:04

First-class she is young - 22, Caucasian, and fucking hot. Average build with amazing curves and skills to match.

Her menu is pretty wide open, but I'm not sure about Greek. Not my thing. She not willing to see anyone for less than $300 - and she'll stay 2 full hours.

I will try to figure out how to post pics. PM me for contact info.

Yoyo4830
09-15-17, 10:10

Her menu is pretty wide open, but I'm not sure about Greek. Not my thing. She not willing to see anyone for less than $300 - and she'll stay 2 full hours.

I will try to figure out how to post pics. PM me for contact info.OK. Here is a link she sent me to her photos. Hot as hell.

https://imgur.com/a/lcijF

ChinnaSwami
09-16-17, 10:31
Thankk you for the info. Could you PM me her info?

Thanks.

Chinna.

OK. Here is a link she sent me to her photos. Hot as hell.

https://imgur.com/a/lcijF

Member #5818
09-17-17, 20:03

Her menu is pretty wide open, but I'm not sure about Greek. Not my thing. She not willing to see anyone for less than $300 - and she'll stay 2 hours for that. A bargain considering her looks and skills. PM me for contact info. Can someone explain to me how to post pics from an iPhone please.Is she available for romantic walks near Hustlers?

Maddog72
09-20-17, 08:26
Is she available for romantic walks near Hustlers?This UTR is a bust I've tried and tried she doesn't return texts until like 3 am at times really 3 am? She has made plan with me twice to not text me the day of she seems hot and probably make a ton of $$ but she is not responsive nor does she go through with what she says I'm guess this is a joke from the member just to see how many people would go for it.

Yoyo4830
09-20-17, 14:23
This UTR is a bust I've tried and tried she doesn't return texts until like 3 am at times really 3 am? She has made plan with me twice to not text me the day of she seems hot and probably make a ton of $$ but she is not responsive nor does she go through with what she says I'm guess this is a joke from the member just to see how many people would go for it.This is not a joke BUT she is 1. Not a "pro" in that she has never done this before (but certainly performs like a pro) 2. Not desperate for the $ and 3. She has a job in healthcare that usually has her working night shifts.

Honestly if anyone gets to see her they should consider themselves lucky. And I'm sure after seeing her they will agree.

But I do agree that if she flaked on you that is not cool. That hasn't been the case for me. Sorry.

Dubberman
09-20-17, 15:32
This UTR is a bust I've tried and tried she doesn't return texts until like 3 am at times really 3 am? She has made plan with me twice to not text me the day of she seems hot and probably make a ton of $$ but she is not responsive nor does she go through with what she says I'm guess this is a joke from the member just to see how many people would go for it.The first time I contacted her, she didn't get back to me until like 4 pm the next day and since then she hardly responds like once every other day in the middle of the night. If she's busy with school or work, then that's totally fine and I understand. I'm still holding out on getting to meet her since the pics she sent me were indeed very hot (that it just seems to be TGTBT) but I'm not having much hope at this point.

Dubberman
09-20-17, 22:40
This is not a joke BUT she is 1. Not a "pro" in that she has never done this before (but certainly performs like a pro) 2. Not desperate for the $ and 3. She has a job in healthcare that usually has her working night shifts.

Honestly if anyone gets to see her they should consider themselves lucky. And I'm sure after seeing her they will agree.

But I do agree that if she flaked on you that is not cool. That hasn't been the case for me. Sorry.Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like she's doing a good job and making plenty of money having to work that late, that'd certainly explain the really late messages haha. Now that I know her situation, I can just wait until our schedule can coincide since it seems she's working hard. Hopefully she gets back to me one of these days though.

CardMan1014
09-24-17, 04:53
So I saw Terri today and OMG she is the most beautiful amazing black girl I've ever met. She is tall slender and has just an amazing body. I went to her hotel she greeted me typical checks gave an above average BJ it was great just not the best I've ever had. (I've gotten a lot of BJ's I like to think of my self as a an expert, connoisseurof head) cow girl to doggy covered of corse her pussy is nice and tight smelled and tasted great finished in condom inside her got dressed and left. She is not a kisser and no Greek the 30 minute session cost me 150 and was worth every dime. Contact me for the digits and they are yours she may have a boyfriend but we weren't bothered at all I will be seeing her again. Before anyone asks I do not have a picture.

CardMan1014
09-24-17, 04:57
I do have her pic.

Bill20
09-24-17, 09:57
I wonder which or our gals deserves this plate?

Member #6067
09-25-17, 03:08
I do have her pic.Have seen T a few times nice AA lady always smiling never rushed gives ok BBBJ but won't cim. Most other places ok. Good daty no issuses. Reasonable donations great set of tits on a slender lady.

Sknonskn
10-03-17, 19:20
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'll try here first. I was talking to this girl about going to an adult theater. She was all in on it and was really interested in going watching a movie, getting wet, and letting it lead to whatever it leads to. I won't lie. It got me thinking about it too. Does anyone on here know of anywhere around the stl that has that or a viewing booth with gloryholes. Can't find anything on the www. If you have any suggestions please pm me. Thanks in advance.

Jannisary
10-04-17, 02:19
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'll try here first. I was talking to this girl about going to an adult theater. She was all in on it and was really interested in going watching a movie, getting wet, and letting it lead to whatever it leads to. I won't lie. It got me thinking about it too. Does anyone on here know of anywhere around the stl that has that or a viewing booth with gloryholes. Can't find anything on the www. If you have any suggestions please pm me. Thanks in advance.Larry Flynt's Hustler Club & Boutique in Washington Park IL have booths and theater but no glory holes. That is probably the best place to go since you and the girl can get a few drinks into you in the club, maybe get more turned on by the dancers and then head to the bookstore part and the theater section. There is a separate fee to enter the theater section but you can come and go back and forth from the club to the theater.

LuvBoobies
10-06-17, 14:40
I am only passing the information along to seniors whom are interested.

Semi-UTR girl. She is active on CL. I have her contact information, PM me if you are interested.

Mid-20's.

5'2" ish.

Slender.

Nice rack.

Mom's body but very enjoyable. A naughty young lady and I believe all holes are open for business. YMMV. She is in High Ridge and has been good to me periodically. She might have been on BP once as well which is why I said semi-utr and has danced at various clubs.

BBJ.

CFS.

GFE.

Pornstar.

Lovethatbob
10-07-17, 07:21
Please clear some space in your in-box, Sir Boobie-Luvr. Thanks!

LTB.

Semi-UTR girl. She is active on CL. I have her contact information, PM me if you are interested.

Mid-20's.

5'2" ish.

Slender.

Nice rack.

Mom's body but very enjoyable. A naughty young lady and I believe all holes are open for business. YMMV. She is in High Ridge and has been good to me periodically. She might have been on BP once as well which is why I said semi-utr and has danced at various clubs.

BBJ.

CFS.

GFE.

Pornstar.

LuvBoobies
10-07-17, 09:59
Please clear some space in your in-box, Sir Boobie-Luvr. Thanks!

LTB.Fixed and thanks for the heads up.

DScott
10-07-17, 10:18
I travel some and saw this when I checked the Nashville board. Very highly rated, and it looks like she will be here next week. Pricey. But wow. Any of you seen her before?

http://www.lamourxxx.com/#.

PilotPete
10-13-17, 11:31
What is the trick to getting the search feature to work? Searched for Kay, got nothing even though she is on massage forum. Same with words Sue & Kirkwood.

Just Aguy
10-30-17, 09:03
Anyone have any experience with Stephanie-k on WYP? I've unlocked a date but she's being evasive with info. Typically I would move on but she's rather hot.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~stephanie-k

RobHenry222
10-30-17, 09:15
Anyone have any experience with Stephanie-k on WYP? I've unlocked a date but she's being evasive with info. Typically I would move on but she's rather hot.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~stephanie-kI finally gave up on that site a while ago. Overall waste of money. Fake profiles that lure you to use credits, bait / switch, and / or they want more $.

Honestly I have had better luck on Tinder.

Rocketshot
10-30-17, 09:36

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~stephanie-kDon't go there unless you want to pay 600-800. See my previous post about her. She is a deceptive *****.

Just Aguy
10-30-17, 15:07
Don't go there unless you want to pay 600-800. See my previous post about her. She is a deceptive *****.I searched but nothing showed up before I posted and after). Can you post a link to your review?

BoobsMcghee
10-31-17, 00:00

Mid-20's.

5'2" ish.

Slender.

Nice rack.

BBJ.

CFS.

GFE.

Pornstar.Can you PM info please.

Wyghost
10-31-17, 07:15

Mid-20's.

5'2" ish.

Slender.

Nice rack.

BBJ.

CFS.

GFE.

Pornstar.Info would be great in a PM. Found a dandy in So Illinois also.

Just Aguy
10-31-17, 07:20

Semi-UTR girl. She is active on CL.Inbox me info please. Your inbox is full. Again. LOL.

RobHenry222
11-01-17, 09:36

Mid-20's.

5'2" ish.

Slender.

Nice rack.

BBJ.

CFS.

GFE.

Pornstar.Could you PM contact info please.

Thanks.

Pedalsandmotor
11-01-17, 10:56

Mid-20's.

5'2" ish.

Slender.

Nice rack.

BBJ.

CFS.

GFE.

Pornstar.Would appreciate the contact info for her as well. Much thanks.

LuvBoobies
11-01-17, 19:50
Save my inbox some abuse.

She posted an Ad once or twice that I am aware of.

http://www.backpage.om.stlouis.hoxnif.com/post/23993425/#.

You can find all contact info there. YMMV. Not sure if she is on BP at this point or craigslist or who knows. Good luck all.

Maddog72
11-04-17, 06:14
Save my inbox some abuse.

She posted an Ad once or twice that I am aware of.

http://www.backpage.om.stlouis.hoxnif.com/post/23993425/#.

You can find all contact info there. YMMV. Not sure if she is on BP at this point or craigslist or who knows. Good luck all.This girl wants $300 hr and can't even send a good pic?? GPS in full force from what I saw on the pics not bad looking but is in the $150 max range guys help keep prices low do not pay 300 for this one and all others these chicks are crazy thinking a hour is worth that.

Rocketshot
11-05-17, 21:10
This girl wants $300 hr and can't even send a good pic?? GPS in full force from what I saw on the pics not bad looking but is in the $150 max range guys help keep prices low do not pay 300 for this one and all others these chicks are crazy thinking a hour is worth that.So I'm not sure why she quoted 300. She came to my hotel room last night in Fenton for about an hour. Had a fun time. She gulped a couple large glasses of wine and the we got down to it. Everything is covered. She does not kiss and she doesn't like to have anyone go down on her, although she let me lick her a little. Very clean and freshly showered. A little baby damage but pretty damn sexy. A few tats and pierced on the nips and clit. I would repeat.

Rocketshot
11-05-17, 21:14
So I'm not sure why she quoted 300. She came to my hotel room last night in Fenton for about an hour. Had a fun time. She gulped a couple large glasses of wine and the we got down to it. Everything is covered. She does not kiss and she doesn't like to have anyone go down on her, although she let me lick her a little. Very clean and freshly showered. A little baby damage but pretty damn sexy. A few tats and pierced on the nips and clit. I would repeat.Sorry, I left out the main point to my post. The allowance was 150 not 300. She did ask me how much I was willing to donate and that's what I told her so maybe try that route with her.

Wyghost
11-07-17, 07:47
After spend a few days trying to set something up, and input from my St Louis associates, out of the blue I get a call from an old favorite I have not seen in over 3 years. Damn did I have fun and now we will start where we left off. No use contacting me as she said, only a couple her old favorties will she see. Think she has a BF and wants to buy Christmas presents, well I guess I will take her shopping, at least in my bed, hate walking thru malls.

Life is full of suprises.

SirChuck
11-07-17, 11:45
This girl wants $300 hr and can't even send a good pic?? GPS in full force from what I saw on the pics not bad looking but is in the $150 max range guys help keep prices low do not pay 300 for this one and all others these chicks are crazy thinking a hour is worth that.I want a full head of hair and Warren Buffett's bank account.

Hockey Dood
11-08-17, 18:21
A while back one of you posted a link to an overseas pharmacy and claimed to have had good results using it. If you're the one who posted the link and you see this, can you either reply here or send me a private message with the link?

Much thanks in advance.

Dood.

J Redmond
11-08-17, 20:20
Great report. Thanks.

After spend a few days trying to set something up, and input from my St Louis associates, out of the blue I get a call from an old favorite I have not seen in over 3 years. Damn did I have fun and now we will start where we left off. No use contacting me as she said, only a couple her old favorties will she see. Think she has a BF and wants to buy Christmas presents, well I guess I will take her shopping, at least in my bed, hate walking thru malls.

Life is full of suprises.

BukkakeLuvr
11-08-17, 20:24
I'm noticing that some girls are using snapchat as there social media account to post on backpage with. If you add them you can often tell pretty quick from there story if they are legit, and communicate directly via the app. I'd recommend setting up a seperate account for this if you have snapchat already. Anyone have any recommendations on girls on snap chat to follow and / or hookup with?

LloydXmas
11-10-17, 10:59
I'm noticing that some girls are using snapchat as there social media account to post on backpage with. If you add them you can often tell pretty quick from there story if they are legit, and communicate directly via the app. I'd recommend setting up a seperate account for this if you have snapchat already. Anyone have any recommendations on girls on snap chat to follow and / or hookup with?I met one on the east side through snapchat. Prefers car dates. 19 yrsold. Is really proud of her BBBJ skills. Brags about it a lot. Always does cim because "it's easier than cleaning up the mess". Occasionally will post snaps saying "I need a ride to. Will give head to get there. " Won't give phone number. Can be difficult to reach at times. Snapchat was posted in ad on BP a few times: ally.

Lloyd.

Franklen Stein
11-13-17, 03:19
This girl wants $300 hr and can't even send a good pic?? GPS in full force from what I saw on the pics not bad looking but is in the $150 max range guys help keep prices low do not pay 300 for this one and all others these chicks are crazy thinking a hour is worth that.I believe She is worth the money. I paid the 300 and will again. She's very unique and a direct contrast to her work. This gem should not be in this line of work. I've known this little Miss for awhile! She has a great heart and one Attractive body too.

CocoTheBest
11-13-17, 13:36
I have a 19 year old bbw who is open to a gangbang to raise money for a new cell phone. I am looking for around 5 who are interested to join me in this venture. PM me for details.

DocOck81
11-13-17, 16:03
I believe She is worth the money. I paid the 300 and will again. She's very unique and a direct contrast to her work. This gem should not be in this line of work. I've known this little Miss for awhile! She has a great heart and one Attractive body too.First comment and it is a glowing review about someone with no so kind nd reviews? I am sure this is her, or her pimp.

Maddog72
11-13-17, 19:51
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

Faith2017
11-14-17, 04:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ummm no

A2

J Redmond
11-14-17, 11:08
I concur. Good to go.

I met one on the east side through snapchat. Prefers car dates. 19 yrsold. Is really proud of her BBBJ skills. Brags about it a lot. Always does cim because "it's easier than cleaning up the mess". Occasionally will post snaps saying "I need a ride to. Will give head to get there. " Won't give phone number. Can be difficult to reach at times. Snapchat was posted in ad on BP a few times: ally. Simms10.

Lloyd.

RobHenry222
11-14-17, 11:11
Just curious if any one has had any luck lately on WYP or POF.

I haven't been on WYP in months. For the first time in over a year I went on POF yesterday, but I really did not see any new profiles.

I am scouting for a new TR friend. My favorite is leaving town for good. Of all places I met her at a casino.

Just curious where some of you has had the best luck.

Chrisstl
11-14-17, 17:12
Just curious if any one has had any luck lately on WYP or POF.

I haven't been on WYP in months. For the first time in over a year I went on POF yesterday, but I really did not see any new profiles.

I am scouting for a new TR friend. My favorite is leaving town for good. Of all places I met her at a casino.

Just curious where some of you has had the best luck.I still like SA. Your success rate is high compared to other sites. But, it takes some effort and patience to get good ones.

If you like something real quick and easy, try Backpage or Maria's girls (may have to go on the other board). Once in a while you find some good ones on BP.

My 2 cents.

Faith1991
11-14-17, 18:29
So I'm not sure why she quoted 300. She came to my hotel room last night in Fenton for about an hour. Had a fun time. She gulped a couple large glasses of wine and the we got down to it. Everything is covered. She does not kiss and she doesn't like to have anyone go down on her, although she let me lick her a little. Very clean and freshly showered. A little baby damage but pretty damn sexy. A few tats and pierced on the nips and clit. I would repeat.I'm the one you're all talking about.

Scorpio05
11-14-17, 21:09
I still like SA. Your success rate is high compared to other sites. But, it takes some effort and patience to get good ones.

If you like something real quick and easy, try Backpage or Maria's girls (may have to go on the other board). Once in a while you find some good ones on BP.

My 2 cents.I've had recent luck with both. I found a two-girl arrangement on WYP and another UTR on SA.

Scorpio05
11-14-17, 21:12
I got hit up this morning by a gal who goes by "Hollywood" on SA. She has three goofy looking photos and one decent face shot. Does anyone have any experience with her? Thanks.

S.

LordMorpheus
11-14-17, 22:02
I got hit up this morning by a gal who goes by "Hollywood" on SA. She has three goofy looking photos and one decent face shot. Does anyone have any experience with her? Thanks.

S.If you are talking about Hollywood1182, I have spoken with her previously. The phone number she used traced to a BP ad via Escort Babylon. She admitted to being an ex-escort and was trying to get out of that business. I did not proceed any further after hearing that, and I think I deleted the texts from her, so I can't offer any more info, I'm afraid.

LuvBoobies
11-14-17, 22:28

S.Late 20's White girl right, goofy glasses in at least one pic. She has been on SA or a Stripper for quite a few years now. She is good to go. She was friends with Katie (St Charles Katies slender, big boobs, often a hooters girl) whom many of you know and have fucked often years back.

LordMorpheus
11-14-17, 23:32
If you are talking about Hollywood1182, I have spoken with her previously. The phone number she used traced to a BP ad via Escort Babylon. She admitted to being an ex-escort and was trying to get out of that business. I did not proceyed any further after hearing that, and I think I deleted the texts from her, so I can't offer any more info, I'm afraid.Just saw this: http://escortbabylon.net/#stlouis / reviews /3144990626/23991643.

J Redmond
11-15-17, 00:01
Ummm. Thanks for the great report. Worthless.

Late 20's White girl right, goofy glasses in at least one pic. She has been on SA or a Stripper for quite a few years now. She is good to go. She was friends with Katie (St Charles Katies slender, big boobs, often a hooters girl) whom many of you know and have fucked often years back.

Scorpio05
11-15-17, 00:15
If you are talking about Hollywood1182, I have spoken with her previously. The phone number she used traced to a BP ad via Escort Babylon. She admitted to being an ex-escort and was trying to get out of that business. I did not proceed any further after hearing that, and I think I deleted the texts from her, so I can't offer any more info, I'm afraid.Thanks LM. That's the gal. She claims to be 34. I may give her a shot.

S.

Scorpio05
11-15-17, 00:17
Late 20's White girl right, goofy glasses in at least one pic. She has been on SA or a Stripper for quite a few years now. She is good to go. She was friends with Katie (St Charles Katies slender, big boobs, often a hooters girl) whom many of you know and have fucked often years back.Her SA profile says she is 34. Looks like boobs might be large. She also has a pierced tongue that she is really proud of. I'll have to see if she really knows how to use it. Thanks again.

S.

Knucklebuck
11-16-17, 10:16
Anyone visiting the makeshift ho' house in Des Peres?

Chrisstl
11-16-17, 17:41
Anyone visiting the makeshift ho' house in Des Peres?Without pin pointing the location. Where at?

J Redmond
11-16-17, 17:52
The house near West County Mall?

Anyone visiting the makeshift ho' house in Des Peres?

Member #5818
11-17-17, 18:40
The house near West County Mall?Does it stand out or something?

An349
11-24-17, 09:43
I ran across this FB page while doing some research on a number in a BP ad. Is anyone familiar with them? It says "polishing service" so my guess is that it is topless HJ only, but would be interested to know if more is available.

https://www.facebook.com/proffesionalpolishing/

Sarcasticles
11-26-17, 22:21
I ran across this FB page while doing some research on a number in a BP ad. Is anyone familiar with them? It says "polishing service" so my guess is that it is topless HJ only, but would be interested to know if more is available.

https://www.facebook.com/proffesionalpolishing/Looking at some of the photos, I recall seeing some of those pics on Backpage with the 4'11" gal.

Wbhbdt
12-01-17, 09:09
The house near West County Mall?Wait. The des peres police station is right behind the w. County mall.

An349
12-02-17, 16:23
I have some info on an Asian lady who is visiting and who has more going for her than most. SENIORS feel free to PM me for the details.

Splatter34
12-03-17, 15:08
My burner has been. Well "burned". I am thinking of getting an account at TextPort instead of another phone. This will let me do texts with a laptop / tablet for $6/ month or maybe free (I'm still looking into this. I think there are similar services that do voice as well. Or just forward everything to a second phone. Anybody have experience with this type of service? - J.

D Captn
12-03-17, 16:39
Anyone have the name / location of a doctor that treats STD's UTR? Seems to me that someone once mentioned one off of Clayton road some time ago. Please PM with details. Thanks.

Member #5818
12-05-17, 01:10
Anyone have the name / location of a doctor that treats STD's UTR? Seems to me that someone once mentioned one off of Clayton road some time ago. Please PM with details. Thanks.Ok you have my attention. I don't know of a doctor but was this from a massage, strip club, SA, SW, Backpage, or Craig's list?

Member #5818
12-05-17, 01:18
Anyone have the name / location of a doctor that treats STD's UTR? Seems to me that someone once mentioned one off of Clayton road some time ago. Please PM with details. Thanks.Ok you have my attention. I don't know of a doctor but was this from a massage, strip club, SA, SW, Backpage, or Craig's list?

LuvBoobies
12-05-17, 17:25
Anyone have the name / location of a doctor that treats STD's UTR? Seems to me that someone once mentioned one off of Clayton road some time ago. Please PM with details. Thanks.I thought places like Planned Parenthood would along with more than a few city clinics.

StlbbHunter
12-05-17, 17:59
Ok you have my attention. I don't know of a doctor but was this from a massage, strip club, SA, SW, Backpage, or Craig's list?Dr. Dalu, corner of big bend and Clayton rd. 314-XXXX231.

AssGuy
12-05-17, 17:59
Ok you have my attention. I don't know of a doctor but was this from a massage, strip club, SA, SW, Backpage, or Craig's list?I'm not sure what you need treated but there is a web based service called Lemonade Health that will write an order for you to take to a lab for urine testing. If it comes back positive they will write you a script, I think they only do gonorhea and chlamidia.

DocOck81
12-06-17, 12:36
Does anyone know how to remove attachments from old posts? Is there a way to do this?

Kemo Sabe
12-06-17, 22:06
Does anyone know how to remove attachments from old posts? Is there a way to do this?Try sending a message to the administrators.

Wyghost
12-07-17, 09:31
After some casino luck, did the Jaz / Sabrina duo, and did I get the Christmas joy. Unwrapped the packages and the fun began. If you have not seen this duo you are missing a wonderful time. GOG and both on me. Take care have enjoyed my visit to your city.

Knucklebuck
12-07-17, 11:13
Does anyone know how to remove attachments from old posts? Is there a way to do this?Use the report post function and admin might be able to do something.

Wyghost
12-08-17, 09:36
Spent three days in your fine city, this morning my dick woke me up and told me get him out of town he is wore out. 3 days of pure bliss. Day one lots of bendover, riding, and BBBJ girl #1. Day 2 Girl #1 morning workout, then on to Nikki for the same, got to my room and friend brought over a friend, girl #3 for the day, strickly BBBJCIMNS, little bigger for my taste but got it done. On to the dynamic Duo of Jaz / Sabrina, love to see these girls. Day 3 one I can't share, her request, a utr now and capped the night off with girl #1 come by for a late night work out. Would had done Jenn, but she was flighty keep changing times till I finally said next time.

Well thanks for your help, my friends help and the help of this site.

Until my next visit, got to give Dick a rest. Not bad for a fat old man over 60.

MemphisBlonde
12-08-17, 13:38
I'm a provider on the way to St. Louis. I am looking for a good area to get a room in, with good clientele, safe & secure, but also central to the city! Please PM me suggestions I would appreciate it so much!

Xoxo,

MemphisBlonde (Amber).

MemphisBlonde
12-08-17, 15:07
Visiting. I'm a provider and visiting for the weekend. I was hoping some senior members could help welcome me & tell me the best central area hotels to stay in.

PM me please!

Amber.

Member #5818
12-08-17, 18:29
Why doesn't anybody start an adult video company? I mean you get a loan from the bank then start filming with providers? If not then how about owning a camming company?

Chrisstl
12-09-17, 01:40
Spent three days in your fine city, this morning my dick woke me up and told me get him out of town he is wore out. 3 days of pure bliss. Day one lots of bendover, riding, and BBBJ girl #1. Day 2 Girl #1 morning workout, then on to Nikki for the same, got to my room and friend brought over a friend, girl #3 for the day, strickly BBBJCIMNS, little bigger for my taste but got it done. On to the dynamic Duo of Jaz / Sabrina, love to see these girls. Day 3 one I can't share, her request, a utr now and capped the night off with girl #1 come by for a late night work out. Would had done Jenn, but she was flighty keep changing times till I finally said next time.

Well thanks for your help, my friends help and the help of this site.

Until my next visit, got to give Dick a rest. Not bad for a fat old man over 60.Congratulations and good for you!! I would binge fuck like that one in a while when I get a chance.

Sarcasticles
12-09-17, 12:16
I'm a provider on the way to St. Louis. I am looking for a good area to get a room in, with good clientele, safe & secure, but also central to the city! Please PM me suggestions I would appreciate it so much!

Xoxo,

MemphisBlonde (Amber).Avoid the Westport area. Casinos are a decent choice. Nobody questions coming and going at all hours.

PeterKitts22
12-11-17, 16:45
Avoid the Westport area. Casinos are a decent choice. Nobody questions coming and going at all hours.Set up a time.

She overslept 2 hours later she wanted to see if I wanted to meet still I passed.

Psr?/10 but based on this I'd say not great.

CardMan1014
12-12-17, 02:47
My friend is lookingfor new clients. She is a 30 something natural red head about 5'4" 120 lbs 38 c natural red head. She is low volume mid priced and extremely talented. Anyone who wants her number just message me and I'll be happy to share them.

CardMan1014
12-12-17, 02:48
She passed away last month. I knew her personally she was a troubled young lady but a good person she had just gotten clean off the dope and passed away from some sort of brain cancer just figured I'd pass along the information.

Bill20
12-12-17, 04:21

Mid-20's AA, 5'5" ish, hwp, busty, big aureolas & nips, tats, mom's body but very enjoyable. Outcall only at this time. No anal.

Wyghost
12-12-17, 07:00
She passed away last month. I knew her personally she was a troubled young lady but a good person she had just gotten clean off the dope and passed away from some sort of brain cancer just figured I'd pass along the information.She was fun, and a good person, just had her demons, buy it still is sad.

Hockey Dood
12-12-17, 15:42
Arielsadventure on SA. Been chatting but something seems off.

Appreciate any intel.

Dood.

LordMorpheus
12-12-17, 17:21
Arielsadventure on SA. Been chatting but something seems off.

Appreciate any intel.

Dood.I've been talking also. Haven't seen her yet. Staying in a hotel while her apt is remodeled? That seems odd.

A friend saw her. No DATY on first visit and covers needed. He said she was very petite and bushy.

CardMan1014
12-13-17, 02:22
Guys I fuckedp.

Up I accidentally deleted all my messages so if you emailed me wanting that phone number and didn't get a reply back ask again and I'll send it my bad I fat fingered the phone.

J Redmond
12-13-17, 06:23
Same story. Her CWE apartment is being remodeled. That was almost 2 months ago LOL. So that's why she living in a extended stay NoCo motel. Hummm. FB pictures did check out though.

I've been talking also. Haven't seen her yet. Staying in a hotel while her apt is remodeled? That seems odd.

A friend saw her. No DATY on first visit and covers needed. He said she was very petite and bushy.

ChinnaSwami
12-15-17, 17:26
1. Same story as other. Extended stay hotel. Didn't have any issues but I am not too comfortable with the location.

2. Legit and not associated with LE.

3. Tiny body.

4. Small breasts.

5. Tight pussy (banged it twice).

6. Sucks well enough.

7. Didn't feel a normal connection which I usually have with my other SBs and made me not to continue with her.

Overall she is good and if you are okay with the description I gave above, go for it.

Same story. Her CWE apartment is being remodeled. That was almost 2 months ago LOL. So that's why she living in a extended stay NoCo motel. Hummm. FB pictures did check out though.

Wyghost
12-16-17, 10:18
Won't be in town for Christmas to share a ho with my friends, but going to start the new year with the great guys of St Louis.

Member #5669
12-17-17, 23:34
Wondering if anyone could recommend any quality providers in STL.

Prefer petite or thick in all the right places. Prefer white or light skinned mixed (prefer Latina) providers.

Prefer GFE, but will make exceptions given certain criteria are met.

Will be in the area over the next week or so, so don't feel rushed to reply.

Will share info about several midwestern cities I've hobbied in if necessary.

TinyOnes
12-21-17, 22:42
Any one have suggestions for cheap by the hour notel near Grand and Loughborough area. Which one on Watson is easy to work with too. Prefer something close to Grand, but Watson wiill be plan B.

Oh and Ariel sounds right up my alley. Appreciate any info on her. PM.

Bill20
12-23-17, 12:59
PM me when you clear it.

YourMomLikedIt
12-26-17, 15:06
Do providers have a database rating us? I'm getting a complex as two providers have cancelled last minute on me. One last week and one today.

Just Aguy
12-26-17, 20:33
She passed away last month. I knew her personally she was a troubled young lady but a good person she had just gotten clean off the dope and passed away from some sort of brain cancer just figured I'd pass along the information.Per her sister's Facebook:

Kendra did not die of cancer. We chose the American Cancer Society for memorials because our mother is a breast cancer survivor. Kendra's cause of death is still unknown at this time as we await the autopsy report. Thank you for your kind words. We all miss her very much.

Jeffc 574
12-27-17, 13:00
Do providers have a database rating us? I'm getting a complex as two providers have cancelled last minute on me. One last week and one today.Actually there are a few sites that are the inverse of this site. They rate clients. I have seen a page or two. Mostly phone numbers of serial harassers and rapists.

About half of the providers I have been with have a personal list of a few who they won't see. Places like YGND keep a list and look for banned dudes using new numbers.

YourMomLikedIt
12-27-17, 15:56
Actually there are a few sites that are the inverse of this site. They rate clients. I have seen a page or two. Mostly phone numbers of serial harassers and rapists.

About half of the providers I have been with have a personal list of a few who they won't see. Places like YGND keep a list and look for banned dudes using new numbers.I hope I'm just being paranoid as I have no reason to be on the naughty list for any provider. I always treat them with respect and tend to overpay. It was just strange to have two appointments canceled in two weeks at the last minute.