PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Wbhbdt
04-09-16, 17:09
What I meant was, how do you approach them since they're not pros? Do you flat out tell them you want to hookup or do you message them "hey, how are you?. " and start a normal conversation? Not worried about age or anything. But tinder I always thought was for the early 20's crowd. I guess that's not the case. I would actually prefer some woman over 40. Never been with any. Do they like it when you're blunt? You sound like an expert with that age. Open to tips.Say "hi, I saw your profile and would like to meet you". From there, let her navigate the conversation. Also, something to thilnk about. , you may consider going online and finding a pic that strongly resemble you instead of using an actual pic of you. You probably don't want someone you know browsing profiles and see your pic on there.

Wbhbdt
04-09-16, 17:11
Tinder has been, like any other site, a hit or miss. The girl I have been dating for a few months now, I met on the site. Normal relationship, not a hook up situation at all. I have also, in the past, had luck with the site in meeting young college girls who just want to hook up and also, many providers are on the site as well. The downside is that 85% of the profiles are bots trying to get you to join a site.

Funny thing with Tinder, early on when I joined, mid last year, I found a large number of providers, SA and WYP girls on the site that I communicated via Tinder instead of the other sites. I ended up hooking up with a number of them for no cash exchange at all, including one local high priced girl. I knew she asked for 400-500 a visit on various sites, including P411 but in chatting via Tinder and texts, we ended up meeting for dinner and drinks and then back to her place for the night. Never once asked for money or gifts. We ended up hooking up for a month so before, I guess, her job got in the way of free time.

The bottom line is, like other sites, it is hit or miss.Very insightful! Thank you.

Wyghost
04-09-16, 17:13
What I meant was, how do you approach them since they're not pros? Do you flat out tell them you want to hookup or do you message them "hey, how are you?. " and start a normal conversation? Not worried about age or anything. But tinder I always thought was for the early 20's crowd. I guess that's not the case. I would actually prefer some woman over 40. Never been with any. Do they like it when you're blunt? You sound like an expert with that age. Open to tips.When ever I have any doubt, I book a motel with a bar, entertainment, and a place to eat. Let them know in advance that I have a room. If they ask why I have a room, I will find a way to get out of it. These girls are just as smart as you and don't let them fool you. If they aren't seeking an arrangement, meaning give me something and I will give you something, they would be on Match.com not Sugar Daddy sites. They ain't giving it away, if you had a gold mine would you be giving the gold out, no. Just treat them with a little respect, show them a little fun and get on with it. Only once have I take one home without getting what I wanted and the second time I took her out I got more then I expected. Make it fun not a job.

Hope not to offend anyone and hope this helps some.

STLguy1980
04-09-16, 17:21
On a different note than has been discussed here. If you agree to an amount to meet and have sex with a girl, don't be that dick that screws the girls over. They are trying to make money to pay for shit, shit that is not your concern but if they give you what they promised they would, give them what you promised.

Two girls today have told me about a guy who gave them cards with the promised money on it and then left in a hurry without giving the girls a chance to confirm the money was there, only to find the cards were not even active. Then the guy blocked them on SA and their numbers through their texting app.

Don't be a dick. Be a fucking adult and keep your commitments. My only hope is that one of these girls you try to screw over gives you something or you mess with the wrong girl and her pimp gets a hold of you. You have earned it.

Fire1234
04-09-16, 23:37
When ever I have any doubt, I book a motel with a bar, entertainment, and a place to eat. Let them know in advance that I have a room. If they ask why I have a room, I will find a way to get out of it. These girls are just as smart as you and don't let them fool you. If they aren't seeking an arrangement, meaning give me something and I will give you something, they would be on Match.com not Sugar Daddy sites. They ain't giving it away, if you had a gold mine would you be giving the gold out, no. Just treat them with a little respect, show them a little fun and get on with it. Only once have I take one home without getting what I wanted and the second time I took her out I got more then I expected. Make it fun not a job.

Hope not to offend anyone and hope this helps some.Ah ok. Here's where I was losing you guys. I'm not talking about the sugar daddy sites. I'm talking about the "dating" sites. Not eharmony or match, but the ones that people often use just to hookup. Tinder, plenty of fish, etc. I know some pros hangout on this sites, but it's mostly just regular girls.

Wbhbdt
04-10-16, 19:03
When ever I have any doubt, I book a motel with a bar, entertainment, and a place to eat. Let them know in advance that I have a room. If they ask why I have a room, I will find a way to get out of it.I love it! You're slicker than a can of oil. 😆

Unfortunatelyfor me, I live here and Stl is a very small city. I can't put myself in a situation where I would have to explain to friends, relatives or co-workers why I'm at a hotel bar and who's that chick you're with.

About a month ago, I got a room downtown to entertain a utr. I always tell them I don't live in stl only work here, so they never try to connect the dots and figure out who I am. I give her the room number and wait for her to come up and get a call from the front desk. Its HER, asking me to gove the desk person my last name so she can validate her parking ticket. I yell "what the fuck are you doing at the desk"? So she starts arguing with me about giving her my last name (little did she know, the first name I gave her is not real). I told her to bring me the ticket and I'll take care of it. She kept making a scene, so I told her to leave. Don't know if she was high or what but I'm saying all this to say, your approach is great but would be too risky for me.

Wyghost
04-10-16, 19:42
I love it! You're slicker than a can of oil. 

Unfortunatelyfor me, I live here and Stl is a very small city. I can't put myself in a situation where I would have to explain to friends, relatives or co-workers why I'm at a hotel bar and who's that chick you're with.

About a month ago, I got a room downtown to entertain a utr. I always tell them I don't live in stl only work here, so they never try to connect the dots and figure out who I am. I give her the room number and wait for her to come up and get a call from the front desk. Its HER, asking me to gove the desk person my last name so she can validate her parking ticket. I yell "what the fuck are you doing at the desk"? So she starts arguing with me about giving her my last name (little did she know, the first name I gave her is not real). I told her to bring me the ticket and I'll take care of it. She kept making a scene, so I told her to leave. Don't know if she was high or what but I'm saying all this to say, your approach is great but would be too risky for me.The only way they get to see my room, is to meet in public, what to know what I seeing before I turn the light off. I do not worry about who sees me, as long as I see them first. Take care.

Kemo Sabe
04-10-16, 20:21
I love it! You're slicker than a can of oil. 

Unfortunately for me, I live here and STL is a very small city. I can't put myself in a situation where I would have to explain to friends, relatives or co-workers why I'm at a hotel bar and who's that chick you're with.

About a month ago, I got a room downtown to entertain a UTR. I always tell them I don't live in STL only work here, so they never try to connect the dots and figure out who I am. I give her the room number and wait for her to come up and get a call from the front desk. Its HER, asking me to give the desk person my last name so she can validate her parking ticket. I yell "what the fuck are you doing at the desk"? So she starts arguing with me about giving her my last name (little did she know, the first name I gave her is not real). I told her to bring me the ticket and I'll take care of it. She kept making a scene, so I told her to leave. Don't know if she was high or what but I'm saying all this to say, your approach is great but would be too risky for me.This is a good reason not to have these women visit your home. You never know when a provider will make a scene because she is high, drunk or dealing with a boyfriend who decides to tag along.

SimplyCool
04-10-16, 20:46
This is a good reason not to have these women visit your home. You never know when a provider will make a scene because she is high, drunk or dealing with a boyfriend who decides to tag along.I will never understand how some guys have girls come to their home. You have to be out of your mind. I would never allow them to know any personal info about myself, or where I live, work, etc. You are putting yourself at incredible risks. Most of these girls are users, and no telling they will be back to rob you with friends.

Its amazing how you read some of the stuff on here. As far as getting a room with a girl, I always have her get the room with her I'd. I'll pay for the room with cash, but she gets it.

Some of the risks I see people doing is beyond imaginable.

SimplyCool
04-10-16, 20:48
On a different note than has been discussed here. If you agree to an amount to meet and have sex with a girl, don't be that dick that screws the girls over. They are trying to make money to pay for shit, shit that is not your concern but if they give you what they promised they would, give them what you promised.

Two girls today have told me about a guy who gave them cards with the promised money on it and then left in a hurry without giving the girls a chance to confirm the money was there, only to find the cards were not even active. Then the guy blocked them on SA and their numbers through their texting app.

Don't be a dick. Be a fucking adult and keep your commitments. My only hope is that one of these girls you try to screw over gives you something or you mess with the wrong girl and her pimp gets a hold of you. You have earned it.And you are believing these girls? No way they lie or dramatize anything. LOL. This goes back to my gripes with the white nights. Always trying to be the hero and at the end of the day. They got nothing.

STLguy1980
04-11-16, 08:26
And you are believing these girls? No way they lie or dramatize anything. LOL. This goes back to my gripes with the white nights. Always trying to be the hero and at the end of the day. They got nothing.Well, since you think I am white knighting, let me say that 1) I have not met either girl nor plan too. I asked them about their past arrangements and both, completely independent of each other told me the exact same story about a guy giving a gift card as payment then leaving very quickly afterwards and then blocking them And 2) the bottom line was both said 'I am looking for cash for my time' because this thing happened. Neither asked me to send them money nor did they cry about it. They both said they learned something from being on the site and how arrangements work. There was no drama from them about the situation, they were just telling me what happened to them.

If this had been reversed and a girl failed to provide a service after getting paid there would be 20 posts about her and since neither of these girls are providers in the traditional sense, I choose to tell their story here. I could have just as easily told them about the site so they could tell it instead.

Also, I want good SA girls to stay around because if we drive the decent looking ones away, all you are left with is BP girls.

OldMongrel
04-11-16, 11:27
Well, since you think I am white knighting, let me say that 1) I have not met either girl nor plan too. I asked them about their past arrangements and both, completely independent of each other told me the exact same story about a guy giving a gift card as payment then leaving very quickly afterwards and then blocking them And 2) the bottom line was both said 'I am looking for cash for my time' because this thing happened. Neither asked me to send them money nor did they cry about it. They both said they learned something from being on the site and how arrangements work. There was no drama from them about the situation, they were just telling me what happened to them.

If this had been reversed and a girl failed to provide a service after getting paid there would be 20 posts about her and since neither of these girls are providers in the traditional sense, I choose to tell their story here. I could have just as easily told them about the site so they could tell it instead.

Also, I want good SA girls to stay around because if we drive the decent looking ones away, all you are left with is BP girls.A few months ago I was getting in my car after seeing my favorite provider, I noticed I still had her fee in my pocket, having forgotten to pay her. I knocked and she opened surprised to see me until I showed her the forgotten money. She hadn't realized it yet, her focus being on providing a great experience more than money. She thanked me and said a month or so earlier one of her regulars had stiffed her and never returned to pay or visit her. The thieving bastard blew it with the finest provider ever.

I only repeat with friendly, honest, non-addicted girls and the outcome is excellent. I'd never dream of stiffing one, even if the performance is sub par, I just wouldn't return. Anyone that doesn't pay for services rendered is a thief and needs a good ass kicking.

Wbhbdt
04-11-16, 11:36
I will never understand how some guys have girls come to their home. You have to be out of your mind. I would never allow them to know any personal info about myself, or where I live, work, etc. You are putting yourself at incredible risks. Most of these girls are users, and no telling they will be back to rob you with friends.

Its amazing how you read some of the stuff on here. As far as getting a room with a girl, I always have her get the room with her I'd. I'll pay for the room with cash, but she gets it.

Some of the risks I see people doing is beyond imaginable.I'd like to add this small disclaimer in my defense. The girl was a utr that I'd seen several times, not some random chick I'd never been with. We were talking about meeting women at hotel bars and I was making the point how something so simple went so wrong. All she needed to do was get on the elevator, push 18, come to my room and get busy but instead it blew up in my face.

Lesson learned though. It will never happen again.

STLguy1980
04-11-16, 13:04
A few months ago I was getting in my car after seeing my favorite provider, I noticed I still had her fee in my pocket, having forgotten to pay her. I knocked and she opened surprised to see me until I showed her the forgotten money. She hadn't realized it yet, her focus being on providing a great experience more than money. She thanked me and said a month or so earlier one of her regulars had stiffed her and never returned to pay or visit her. The thieving bastard blew it with the finest provider ever.

I only repeat with friendly, honest, non-addicted girls and the outcome is excellent. I'd never dream of stiffing one, even if the performance is sub par, I just wouldn't return. Anyone that doesn't pay for services rendered is a thief and needs a good ass kicking.Be careful. Doing that gets you called a white knight around here.

OldMongrel
04-11-16, 14:39
Be careful. Doing that gets you called a white knight around here.I only repeat with great girls and they deserve proper treatment.

Drillermann55
04-11-16, 15:26
Recently when I open the guide I get several pop ups. Is this new or is my blocker failing?

STLguy1980
04-11-16, 15:35
I only repeat with great girls and they deserve proper treatment.Meant more about the part where you admitted you went back to pay her and said guys who don't pay are thieves and need to have their ass kicked. Apparently we should be applauding guys who can get one over on the girls.

Turbodood
04-11-16, 16:00
Well, since you think I am white knighting, let me say that 1) I have not met either girl nor plan too. I asked them about their past arrangements and both, completely independent of each other told me the exact same story about a guy giving a gift card as payment then leaving very quickly afterwards and then blocking them And 2) the bottom line was both said 'I am looking for cash for my time' because this thing happened. Neither asked me to send them money nor did they cry about it. They both said they learned something from being on the site and how arrangements work. There was no drama from them about the situation, they were just telling me what happened to them.

Also, I want good SA girls to stay around because if we drive the decent looking ones away, all you are left with is BP girls.

I think what the cool one was trying to say is that most hookahs can't be trusted or believed. Some things that are pretty special from the original scolding, was:

1) A monger is paying for hookers with bogus gift cards.

2) Hookers are accepting said bogus gift cards.

3) A total stranger hops on a totally different web site to scold everyone to pay their commitments.

My profession affords me to meet all types. There is a scam a minute going on every day, but I have never stiffed a hooker (excuse the pun), or anyone on payment for services rendered, or not rendered as is the case from some hookers. Could someone post on whatever website the hookers use and tell them to stop being liars and thieves.

STLguy1980
04-11-16, 17:36
I think what the cool one was trying to say is that most hookahs can't be trusted or believed. Some things that are pretty special from the original scolding, was:

3) A total stranger hops on a totally different web site to scold everyone to pay their commitments.

My profession affords me to meet all types. There is a scam a minute going on every day, but I have never stiffed a hooker (excuse the pun), or anyone on payment for services rendered, or not rendered as is the case from some hookers. Could someone post on whatever website the hookers use and tell them to stop being liars and thieves.I will say that both were met on SA and neither has, to my knowledge, been on BP / ECCIE / any other ad site. They both joined the site recently based on the dates on their profiles, so they were at least 'new' from that standpoint, and assumed that the guy they met was legit going to give them money.

I am tired of defending myself on this. Pretty sure that I was not defending the girls, only saying if you set up a meeting with a girl, whether it be from SA, WYP, BP, or wherever, and agree to a price, pay for it.

Like I said, if a girl collected the cash and ran out the door without providing services, this board, along with many others, would be all over her. In fact, there are hundreds of posts about girls doing this.

Oh, and SA doesn't have an open discussion board.

OldMongrel
04-11-16, 17:41
Meant more about the part where you admitted you went back to pay her and said guys who don't pay are thieves and need to have their ass kicked. Apparently we should be applauding guys who can get one over on the girls.Pimps are universally hated by Johns, but cheating the girls may help result in their getting a pimp to protect them from this as well as other things like getting roughed up by a client.

STLguy1980
04-11-16, 17:59
Pimps are universally hated by Johns, but cheating the girls may help result in their getting a pimp to protect them from this as well as other things like getting roughed up by a client.Cheating the girls also means that some really attractive girls who might be on the scene for a while disappear much quicker than expected.

SimplyCool
04-11-16, 18:11

Also, I want good SA girls to stay around because if we drive the decent looking ones away, all you are left with is BP girls.So you never even met the girls. And you take their word for it? Come on here and scold imaginary guys that robbed these unknown girls? Seriously? I can assure you, most guys rarely ever rob a girl. Compare that to how many mongers have been robbed or stolen from.

Good example of white knighting is when I posted a warning about a girl. Said to PM me for picture proof of a serious issue. Trying to do my best to protect my fellow mongers. Monger messages me asking me for the warning and proof. I sent him the warning and picture.

He turns around and goes to girls apartment and shows her my post and picture. She starts harassing me on this board through PM'S and making fake posts "COMPLIMENTING HERSELF" until admin here banned her.

Yeah. That is some white knight shit right there.

Downyonder
04-11-16, 19:01

Also, I want good SA girls to stay around because if we drive the decent looking ones away, all you are left with is BP girls.Thank you for your report. We need more of what you conveyed and a little less snarky comments telling us all how stupid we are, blah, blah, blah.

Downyonder
04-11-16, 19:04

My profession affords me to meet all types. There is a scam a minute going on every day, but I have never stiffed a hooker (excuse the pun), or anyone on payment for services rendered, or not rendered as is the case from some hookers. Could someone post on whatever website the hookers use and tell them to stop being liars and thieves.Always better to be a gentleman. Pay what is owed and if you didn't care for the services, don't go back and repor it here. Anything else makes you either a cheapass or gets you in line for a possible beatdown by some pimp.

Luv Fkemall
04-12-16, 01:30
Recently when I open the guide I get several pop ups. Is this new or is my blocker failing?Happens to me as well. This one a lot. http://hookups.info/usasg.php?siteID=USASG&deviceID=DESKTOP.

Maxine42
04-12-16, 10:51
Happens to me as well. This one a lot. http://hookups.info/usasg.php?siteID=USASG&deviceID=DESKTOP.Do you two not see at the top of the page that says "Click link for an IMPORTANT NOTICE from the USASG Thank You, A2".

Here's the link that says they are doing pop-unders now: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?20071-Site-Changes-and-Improvements.

Wyghost
04-12-16, 14:46
Just getting back where I have internet. Will send info tonight or tomorrow on the UTR Amanda to those who pm'ed me. Sorry but with my job, sometimes internet is just not there. Thanks for being patient.

CupereVita
04-12-16, 15:16
Just getting back where I have internet. Will send info tonight or tomorrow on the UTR Amanda to those who pm'ed me. Sorry but with my job, sometimes internet is just not there. Thanks for being patient.So is she back in town then?

JimmyDucks
04-12-16, 15:58
You guys that have done the hookup sites, what do you say to these chicks when you message them? I've never done any kind of online dating before. What is your first message to them like? Also, what age range would you recommend for an early 30's guy? I know it largely is going to depend on the guy, but in your experience, who is more likely to want to meet up right away? Any tips on this? I finally bit the bullet and put a pic up and made a couple profiles.As a general rule, I've found the younger girls to be more interested in my money than the other things I can offer, so I tend to not treat them as serious contenders. The ones I covet are the 30-somethings that need the touch of a man as much as they do the $$ that he brings to the table. It doesn't happen often, but occasionally one will reduce her gift to zero when I tell her I can't see her due to being a little short of funds. Those are the keepers!

Kemo Sabe
04-12-16, 19:49
I'd like to add this small disclaimer in my defense. The girl was a utr that I'd seen several times, not some random chick I'd never been with. We were talking about meeting women at hotel bars and I was making the point how something so simple went so wrong. All she needed to do was get on the elevator, push 18, come to my room and get busy but instead it blew up in my face.

Lesson learned though. It will never happen again.You saw this UTR several times, felt like you knew her, yet she still gave you some drama! You can never tell when a provider will go Bat Shit Crazy on you.

Turbodood
04-13-16, 17:50
Always better to be a gentleman. Pay what is owed and if you didn't care for the services, don't go back and repor it here. Anything else makes you either a cheapass or gets you in line for a possible beatdown by some pimp.I always pay what I agreed to on EVERYTHING. Even when I don't get what I thought I was agreeing to. If the experience is less than I expected, they can consider it severance pay. I will sincerely hope they choke on the money they literally (or didn't) screwed me out of.

Most do ask for the money up front, but I do divert the cash and dash thing by showing it to them (I stash it somewhere in the room and show them), then tell them that is isn't theirs yet and they need to earn it first.

SlickWill
04-14-16, 10:01
So you never even met the girls. And you take their word for it? Come on here and scold imaginary guys that robbed these unknown girls? Seriously? I can assure you, most guys rarely ever rob a girl. Compare that to how many mongers have been robbed or stolen from.

Good example of white knighting is when I posted a warning about a girl. Said to PM me for picture proof of a serious issue. Trying to do my best to protect my fellow mongers. Monger messages me asking me for the warning and proof. I sent him the warning and picture.

He turns around and goes to girls apartment and shows her my post and picture. She starts harassing me on this board through PM'S and making fake posts "COMPLIMENTING HERSELF" until admin here banned her.

Yeah. That is some white knight shit right there.Same thing happened to me I posted a warning about Kendra / reddhotjenny and one of the people I told (I know who you are) called her and told her what I was saying. If you want to know who it was or what the warning was pm me. I don't get why we turn on each other for these women!

Turbodood
04-14-16, 12:03
Same thing happened to me I posted a warning about Kendra / reddhotjenny and one of the people I told (I know who you are) called her and told her what I was saying. If you want to know who it was or what the warning was pm me. I don't get why we turn on each other for these women!I used to have a "friend" like this. I think he started prancing around wetting his pants, trying to get to people to pass on anything I ever told him in confidence. With friends like that, enemies aren't really needed. Smh.

DoodleKatz
04-14-16, 21:00
A few months ago I was getting in my car after seeing my favorite provider, I noticed I still had her fee in my pocket, having forgotten to pay her. I knocked and she opened surprised to see me until I showed her the forgotten money. She hadn't realized it yet, her focus being on providing a great experience more than money. She thanked me and said a month or so earlier one of her regulars had stiffed her and never returned to pay or visit her. The thieving bastard blew it with the finest provider ever.

I only repeat with friendly, honest, non-addicted girls and the outcome is excellent. I'd never dream of stiffing one, even if the performance is sub par, I just wouldn't return. Anyone that doesn't pay for services rendered is a thief and needs a good ass kicking.I agree, much like any service or product you just never go back and make sure you spread the word about why. I would never think of shorting the pizza guy for example, why should I short a girl or rip her off. I would not be happy about a grab and dash if it happened to me. Just sayin' what goes around comes around. We talk about the girls I imagine they talk about us and share info too. Would suck to be on a black list.

Markanon
04-17-16, 12:15
Haven't posted regularly for awhile, out of area job now, but visit regularly, have less time to find something worthwhile. Met a regular a few miles away. We're safe with each other, and both like sex, just eliminates the restaurant / theater. I get time once a month or so on days off and both of us leave smiling.

STLguy1980
04-18-16, 21:15
Just some info. Not 34, but 40. Will ask for high dollars, likely not do anything on the first date, and complain about her life in general all the time when you do see her. Recommend to avoid.

TinyOnes
04-19-16, 06:35
Got contacted by medigirl. Think I had found her before off CL a year or so ago, pics look familiar. Seems cool, but Spidey has a very slight tingling, so checking to see if you have any further information on her.

STLguy1980
04-19-16, 19:15
Got contacted by medigirl. Think I had found her before off CL a year or so ago, pics look familiar. Seems cool, but Spidey has a very slight tingling, so checking to see if you have any further information on her.Depends on what is triggering the spidey sense. PM me.

STLguy1980
04-20-16, 20:17
Ms. STL. Serious GPS. Might be worst case I have ever seen and that is saying a lot on this site. Had a couple normal dates (didn't ask for money during those) and then she started complaining about bills.

Asked how I could help and she sent me a pic of her car payment and how she was a few months behind with a note 'pay this off' and a pic of a $1700 bill that was due.

Found out a couple weeks later she was / is banging some tool who likes to hang out with his bros and wear white v-neck tshirts and gold chains and doesn't look like Vin Deisel, no matter how much he tries. When I asked her about it she lost her shit even after I told her I didn't care just wanted to be safe with her.

Other things to know. No boobs at all, she basically stuffs her bra to give the illusions of boobs and has a bit of a drinking problem (unless you consider getting shit faced and driving all over STL 4 nights a week normal).

Highest recommendation to stay away.

Tony 9
04-20-16, 23:28
Too good to be true ??? Has anyone been winked at or heard any info about the women below??

Imthequeen1, Annabelle75, Stickycinnabunz?

Any PM is welcomed as well. Thanks.

Rocketshot
04-21-16, 08:24
Too good to be true ??? Has anyone been winked at or heard any info about the women below??

Any PM is welcomed as well. Thanks.I received a date offer for 150. I haven't accepted and prolly won't. That's all I've got.

Rocketshot
04-21-16, 08:27
Anyone have Intel on this girl? Looks interesting for 100 but not sure I want to pull the trigger.

DirtyDuke
04-21-16, 09:29

Any PM is welcomed as well. Thanks.I'm trying to set something up with Imthequeen for next week. So far she's been responsive so I'm figuring she is probably real. Haven't gotten a clear indication of what kind of fun she's up for yet.

Messaged with Annabelle for a couple of weeks including texting then she just disappeared. That was about a month ago so I have no clear idea why or what happened. She had sent me additional pics and was pretty damn sexy. Was hoping to have her be my first asian LOL. Oh well.

No info on stickycinnabunz.

Probably not much of what I said is helpful but it's what I know. I'll update if there's ever something to update on.

Moego
04-21-16, 13:53
Any Intel on her? I have been txtinf her but yet to meet up. Thanks.

Member #5201
04-21-16, 17:21

Any PM is welcomed as well. Thanks.Tried to get with her several times over on SA. First time we tried to get together, I got called into work. Had to cancel. Tried a few times after that until I finally figured out that she was just being an ass. She'd cancel every time or just keep putting me off. Flakey as hell. Maybe you'll have better luck.

LuvBoobies
04-22-16, 12:47
Got contacted by medigirl. Think I had found her before off CL a year or so ago, pics look familiar. Seems cool, but Spidey has a very slight tingling, so checking to see if you have any further information on her.My medigirl info is from two years ago, PM me for details.

Tony 9
04-23-16, 01:11
Tried to get with her several times over on SA. First time we tried to get together, I got called into work. Had to cancel. Tried a few times after that until I finally figured out that she was just being an ass. She'd cancel every time or just keep putting me off. Flakey as hell. Maybe you'll have better luck.I just checked her WYP profile tonight that includes additional updated info:

"If I contact you its because I'll be in your city soon! I travel to Dallas KC and Vegas often. Will be in Dallas area on 04/21/16-4/24/16. ".

It appears like she travels often, I'm assuming looking for generous men during her travels. SHE IS attractive. One more fave pic added & NOW listed as single. Like many of the gals on these sites. There is more to her story than what she presents (.

CardMan1014
04-23-16, 17:10
I'm posting this because me and my fwb are looking for a swinger / sex club in the area where we can go find other couples or single women to play with. Any help is as always appreciated.

Whaler
04-24-16, 07:19
I have date offers from sexxycece2016,gingerlynn44,cherrycoco, monroe1488 and grneyeslee from WYP. Can any help me out on if any of these are really legit or are thay just credit eaters. Let me.

Know because I don't want to waste credits. You can pm me. If you have any questions on any maybe I can help you. Thanks.

Wyghost
04-24-16, 10:49
I have date offers from sexxycece2016,gingerlynn44,cherrycoco, monroe1488 and grneyeslee from WYP. Can any help me out on if any of these are really legit or are thay just credit eaters. Let me.

Know because I don't want to waste credits. You can pm me. If you have any questions on any maybe I can help you. Thanks.Can't remember the numbers she uses, late 30's early 40's. If you haven't tried her you are missing out.

EasyAsPie
04-24-16, 12:30
I'm posting this because me and my fwb are looking for a swinger / sex club in the area where we can go find other couples or single women to play with. Any help is as always appreciated.Pt's centerville on Saturday nights. Wife had had fun there and def can do whoever or whatever. The swinger scene has kind of dried up lately.

STLguy1980
04-24-16, 18:33
Offered 100 to break the ice and open communications, she countered with 400. Good luck with who ever ends up with her. You are going to need it.

Member #5201
04-24-16, 19:31
Pt's centerville on Saturday nights. Wife had had fun there and def can do whoever or whatever. The swinger scene has kind of dried up lately.I was there a few Saturday's ago. I noticed there were several couples in there. Was wondering what was going on. LOL. Now I know.

Moman Foryu
04-25-16, 11:17
I'm posting this because me and my fwb are looking for a swinger / sex club in the area where we can go find other couples or single women to play with. Any help is as always appreciated.My girlfriend and I go there every other Saturday or so and, by 11 pm the couples room is pretty full. We usually play in there and have had fun with other couples. PM if you'd like to chat more about it. We're always looking to go there with others. Finding single women is going to be a challenge. Pleanty of single creeper guys but single aren't allowed in the couples room.

Chicago Monger
04-28-16, 17:06
While going down SBW I see a black VW with a go pro on the hood. There is Mr. LEO driving in uniform. I also saw a jeep with 4 cams on the roof.

FYI.

Funman1775
04-28-16, 17:28

Know because I don't want to waste credits. You can pm me. If you have any questions on any maybe I can help you. Thanks.Sexy. Cece. Big girl. Waste of time for me but did get the job done. Cherry coco. Real deal. Have seen a few times probably will again. Monroe 1488 wanted 500 no chance. Hope this helps. Have wentzville girl but no transportation. PM me for more details. Funman.

Jamesj
04-28-16, 17:30
While going down SBW I see a black VW with a go pro on the hood. There is Mr. LEO driving in uniform. I also saw a jeep with 4 cams on the roof.

FYI.Is it possible the Jeep was a Google Earth vehicle?

I saw a similar setup in the PHX area with multi Cams on roof (back in FEB). It had some signage on the back referencing Google.

Was in a brand new residential subdivision. I "think" this is how they take street level pictures which provide numerous angles of the homes / area.

Searched my address (about a mile away) and could not believe all the angles pictured of it. I KNOW there is no "activity " in my area. (wish there was-LOL!).

JAMESJ.

Amigo314
04-28-16, 18:29
Anybody see zoe lately??

Illinois
04-28-16, 22:50
Anybody see zoe lately??She told me the other day she was moving to California very soon.

Just Aguy
04-29-16, 08:45
Blondiethebeauty.

Accepted 30 date. Came to me for FS for 60.

Lc21.

Accepted 45 date. Offered BJ for 75 and FS for 125.

Pretzelchips.

Accepted 80 date. No response from message.

GrnEyesLee.

Accepted 90 date. Attempted to meet but cancelled at the last minute then disappeared.

If anyone has an additional or different info about these or others, please let me know. Feel free to pm.

Just Aguy
04-29-16, 09:00
Brattney.

Never contacted her through WYP. Met her through other friends. She's got a great personality and is cute Ike having a boyish figure and willing but definitely straight for pay. She can be had for very little $.

Halieghbaby.

Is Brattney's gf and would do 3 somes with her. She's much heavier and then her photo shows and looks a little beat up by boy.

Cararene.

No one has mentioned her in a while but I think it's a fake profile (duh). With some quick searches online you can find her Instagram and Facebook. From what I know from she can be had but as you would expect it's going to cost you.

As always any additions or corrections are appreciated.

Chicago Monger
04-29-16, 09:03
Is it possible the Jeep was a Google Earth vehicle?

I saw a similar setup in the PHX area with multi Cams on roof (back in FEB). It had some signage on the back referencing Google.

Was in a brand new residential subdivision. I "think" this is how they take street level pictures which provide numerous angles of the homes / area.

Searched my address (about a mile away) and could not believe all the angles pictured of it. I KNOW there is no "activity " in my area. (wish there was-LOL!).

JAMESJ.I know what a google cam car looks like. This was not it. The cams on the jeep where the same ones that the Chicago cop cars have.

STLguy1980
04-29-16, 23:11
Brattney.

Never contacted her through WYP. Met her through other friends. She's got a great personality and is cute Ike having a boyish figure and willing but definitely straight for pay. She can be had for very little $.

Halieghbaby.

Is Brattney's gf and would do 3 somes with her. She's much heavier and then her photo shows and looks a little beat up by boy.

Cararene.

No one has mentioned her in a while but I think it's a fake profile (duh). With some quick searches online you can find her Instagram and Facebook. From what I know from she can be had but as you would expect it's going to cost you.

As always any additions or corrections are appreciated.Cararene is / was a real profile but she is making more money from guys she meets at her day job. She also does some 'modeling' and some other work. Her price point is ridiculously high and apparently is getting it from someone or multiple people. I have seen her in person at her day job and, honestly, her biggest assets are her tits. She wears WAY too much make up and from chest down is. Doughy. Not fat but clearly needs to spend less time drinking and more time at a gym. Don't get me wrong, she is not ugly but the pics sell a different picture than real life.

Funman1775
05-01-16, 14:00
Well after having little luck on WYP. I now seem to have hit the jackpot. I am seeing 3 new girls this week. And the price is right. Will report later on them. But have a black girl in St. Charles but she won't travel to far. Senior members respond if you want more info.

Just Aguy
05-01-16, 16:50
Cararene is / was a real profile but she is making more money from guys she meets at her day job. She also does some 'modeling' and some other work. Her price point is ridiculously high and apparently is getting it from someone or multiple people. I have seen her in person at her day job and, honestly, her biggest assets are her tits. She wears WAY too much make up and from chest down is. Doughy. Not fat but clearly needs to spend less time drinking and more time at a gym. Don't get me wrong, she is not ugly but the pics sell a different picture than real life.She's got to be making serious money. She's traveling all over the world and her pics on her social accounts never show anyone but her.

Just Aguy
05-01-16, 16:55
Guys who were on WYP a couple of years ago will remember thebestyet as Emjw325 except she's gained a bunch of weight. I heard she got clean and apparently is replacing the boy with food. He's still a cool chick but just not as hot a body as she used to have.

STLguy1980
05-01-16, 18:21
She's got to be making serious money. She's traveling all over the world and her pics on her social accounts never show anyone but her.There was a FB post last week telling people to stop worrying about how she is making money that came right on the heels of her saying she booked a long trip to Europe for the summer. I read that as someone called her out for the utr escorting.

She has to be doing UTR work. There is no way she is making enough money for a house in Soulard and a trip to Europe from her day job.

Also some rumors around town, from people that work with or know her, that she is making money 'entertaining' out of town acts who are visiting for concerts.

Just Aguy
05-02-16, 11:52
There was a FB post last week telling people to stop worrying about how she is making money that came right on the heels of her saying she booked a long trip to Europe for the summer. I read that as someone called her out for the utr escorting.

She has to be doing UTR work. There is no way she is making enough money for a house in Soulard and a trip to Europe from her day job.

Also some rumors around town, from people that work with or know her, that she is making money 'entertaining' out of town acts who are visiting for concerts.A buddy of mine is a photographer that shoots with her regularly and all of the above is consistent with what I've heard. What ice never found out is how much it would cost to get her.

Any thoughts?

STLguy1980
05-02-16, 17:43
A buddy of mine is a photographer that shoots with her regularly and all of the above is consistent with what I've heard. What ice never found out is how much it would cost to get her.

Any thoughts?Best guess, from what I have heard, is she starts at 500 and for 'fun' you are probably looking at 750 or more. She must have someone, or multiple people, on the hook for it. No way that waitress job pays for the trips and other shit she does.

Also, I would bet she is not a hourly girl either. I think you are paying for her company for the evening - dinner, drinks, entertainment and then if you want more, you are paying more for that.

STLguy1980
05-02-16, 19:28
New to WYP, I think, and in her profile says she will not accept any offers less than 500. Good luck with that.

OldDirty
05-02-16, 22:28
Hi! I discovered this site as new user to WYP and searching the web as any normal guy would do. Hopefully I can add some new info as I have been out with a couple in my two weeks of being active.

OldDirty
05-03-16, 01:11
I have seen both Cece and Sammy so far with Sammy the better play. I have 2 more setup this week on the Illinois side that I will report on.

DirtyDuke
05-03-16, 09:59
New to WYP, I think, and in her profile says she will not accept any offers less than 500. Good luck with that.At least she's hot. There are some girls on there who want that much but are nowhere near attractive enough for it. That being said, someone out there will give it to her but it won't be me.

An349
05-04-16, 16:43
I was browsing for babes and an ad for Ashley Madison came up that said something like "an escort is with thousands of dudes, AM wives only have one husband". Regardless of the fact that if they are on AM and fucking other guys then the number is much higher than one, but still they have a point. And if the AM lady is looking for an affair, maybe this could be an option for awhile.

I know they got hacked recently, but the guys who were outed were stupid enough to use their real credit card (instead of a non-traceable prepaid card). If you are smart about it, you can stay UTR even if they get hacked again.

So now I'm thinking it might be worth a shot, but would like to hear from any other fellow mongers who have tried it already -- the good, bad and the ugly. Any advice out there?

Member #5366
05-05-16, 07:42
I was browsing for babes and an ad for Ashley Madison came up that said something like "an escort is with thousands of dudes, AM wives only have one husband". Regardless of the fact that if they are on AM and fucking other guys then the number is much higher than one, but still they have a point. And if the AM lady is looking for an affair, maybe this could be an option for awhile.

I know they got hacked recently, but the guys who were outed were stupid enough to use their real credit card (instead of a non-traceable prepaid card). If you are smart about it, you can stay UTR even if they get hacked again.

So now I'm thinking it might be worth a shot, but would like to hear from any other fellow mongers who have tried it already -- the good, bad and the ugly. Any advice out there?I sampled it last year. One month. Zero results.

SA is the most productive.

Member #5366
05-05-16, 07:46
Senior guys. My good MILF friend is in need of car repair. Was asking if any of my friends wanted a date this morning before 9 am. Short notice but she is worth it. 34 blonde great body nympho in the sheets.

Pm me and will forward the number.

Wyghost
05-05-16, 11:50
Senior guys. My good MILF friend is in need of car repair. Was asking if any of my friends wanted a date this morning before 9 am. Short notice but she is worth it. 34 blonde great body nympho in the sheets.

Pm me and will forward the number.Flew out of St Louis yesterday, always a day late and dollar short. Be back the end of the month if she still is in need.

Illside667
05-05-16, 12:44
Hey guys I found something UTR that I"m trying to work on. But since I'm from the other side of the river I was hoping some of you guys could help me out. Looking for a cheap hotel in the St. Charles area that is cheap or does like hourly rates? St. Charles area maybe Fenton area as well. Thanks Guys.

Member #5366
05-05-16, 14:21

Pm me and will forward the number.Well due to mom in the ER, she has postponed. If I sent you the number she asked to call after weekend and will try again next week.

(She does have real job, family) I'm just the messenger.

Member #5366
05-05-16, 14:23
Flew out of St Louis yesterday, always a day late and dollar short. Be back the end of the month if she still is in need.

Hit her up a day or two before you are back. Hang on to her #. Wanting to build some regs.

Bluffcity Guy
05-05-16, 14:36

So now I'm thinking it might be worth a shot, but would like to hear from any other fellow mongers who have tried it already -- the good, bad and the ugly. Any advice out there?One of the other revelations during the Ashley Madison hacking scandal, though, was that the AM staff created a lot of fake women's profiles that they used to lure guys into paying for their premium services.

In my own personal experience with the site, the problem was the same as with Adult Friend Finder and other, similar sites: there was a metric assload of male members competing for the attention of a much smaller number of female members (once you factor the fake, company created, female profiles into the equation you're talking a tiny number of legit female members as opposed to many, many more men). The odds just weren't in your favor there.

Cheers,

Bcg.

Wyghost
05-05-16, 17:57
Well due to mom in the ER, she has postponed. If I sent you the number she asked to call after weekend and will try again next week.

(She does have real job, family) I'm just the messenger.We won't shoot the messenger. Thanks for the help.

Jeffc 574
05-05-16, 17:58
I was browsing for babes and an ad for Ashley Madison came up that said something like "an escort is with thousands of dudes, AM wives only have one husband"....Read more of the articles on AM. Almost no guys ever got a date with ANYONE, EVER. Lesbians got hooked up with other lesbians. But there simply were not any real hetero women on the site. All robots after your plastic not your wood.

STLguy1980
05-05-16, 19:32
Read more of the articles on AM. Almost no guys ever got a date with ANYONE, EVER. Lesbians got hooked up with other lesbians. But there simply were not any real hetero women on the site. All robots after your plastic not your wood.There was one real woman on there. Friend of a girl I met off SA. The friend on AM was married and got busted by her husband and a couple of his friends one night because she was stupid enough to have the guy she met off AM over to her house while her husband was out. They came home early, found her with him and beat the shit out of him.

My question to her husband was, why are you still married to her? He didn't come over and fuck her on his own. She went on the website, met multiple guys and invited him over while your kids were sleeping in the other room and you think it was just the guy's fault?

Elnino1978
05-06-16, 00:51
I have received an offer from "Sweetnspicy17" on WYP and wanted to see if any mongers here met her before. Pics on site look good, so if no one has I will TOFT and see if it is worth it. Thanks ElNino.

LuvBoobies
05-06-16, 16:53
Read more of the articles on AM. Almost no guys ever got a date with ANYONE, EVER. Lesbians got hooked up with other lesbians. But there simply were not any real hetero women on the site. All robots after your plastic not your wood.One of the married SA girls I used to fuck started out on AM, then SA for fun, now she is off because she has a couple of regulars that pay good. Glad I got in for free (or close to free) while the getting was good.

WYP already largely sucks. Not always but often.

SA is ok, but has gone dramatically done hill over the 5 years I've been using it.

Sugardaddyforme is hit / miss.

Arrangmentfinders is a clone of several sites (establishedmen millionaire, etc).

I just make a stripper friend periodically and rider her and maintain my UTR network as best I can.

Merlin1414
05-06-16, 17:06
I have received an offer from "Sweetnspicy17" on WYP and wanted to see if any mongers here met her before. Pics on site look good, so if no one has I will TOFT and see if it is worth it. Thanks ElNino.Unless she has changed, big teaser, wants to just get paid for dinner, she is not looking for any thing intimate. I gave up after wasting a ton of time with her.

Fire1234
05-06-16, 17:44
Looking to swap UTR. Don't have many, but am getting bored, so looking for something new. Let me know what you got and we can talk.

Wyghost
05-06-16, 23:19
Had a great evening with Emily this week. If you haven't meet her, you should. Friendly, fun to be around and quite good at what she likes to do. She is not a spinner. But a fun girl next door type.

TylerDurden01
05-08-16, 19:13
Anybody else notice that right before your membership is up each month you start to get a ton of favorites and picture requests and so forth. Seems fishy.

Makes you wonder how many of the profiles are actually real.

Nothing for at least 10 days and then a huge influx with 2 days left on my subscription. This seems to be the case each month.

Maxine42
05-09-16, 09:47
Anybody else notice that right before your membership is up each month you start to get a ton of favorites and picture requests and so forth. Seems fishy.

Makes you wonder how many of the profiles are actually real.

Nothing for at least 10 days and then a huge influx with 2 days left on my subscription. This seems to be the case each month.I've wondered that too, but I think it is just SA promoting your picture more and posting you on the first log in screen. I haven't found anyone on there that is blatantly not a real profile. The ones that I have, seem to disappear a few days after first contact and haven't been logged in for that long.

Wyghost
05-10-16, 12:49
Will be in the Lou end of May. Would like to find a young spinner type, one that likes to have her pictures taken and knows how to and enjoys taking care of her man. I have helped many over the years on here so now I ask for your help.

Also those who keep PMing me that have never posted a review, it is a waste of time. I don't mind helping out, but I am also old and wise and take care of the ladies that take care of me and don't just give out info unless deserved.

PM's are appreciated.

UTR's from Illinois unable to make it this trip, but I will see them when in Il.

RobHenry222
05-11-16, 11:33
For the life of me I can not figure out under my user name it says I am a "Advertiser-Escort". I am neither / nor either of those. I sent a message to to some sort of admin to this board, but have yet to receive a reply. Can any one give me some direction here?

Thanks ahead of time.

Because you registered at the Classified Site even though it says like 100 times that mongers shouldn't. I changed it back.

A2

The Mark
05-13-16, 04:32
Any other victims of her boring mass messaging? Pretty sure I won't be getting anymore. LOL.

FloydLeukins
05-13-16, 14:02
Any other victims of her boring mass messaging? Pretty sure I won't be getting anymore. LOL.Yeah. I should have blocked her after she tried to get $900 out of me for her electric bill. Wouldn't have stopped my number going out but at least I wouldn't have seen all that crap. What an idiot. BTW she is also bosslady22 on SA.

Licker 4369
05-13-16, 23:57
Kat or Katalina of Memphis is in STL until Monday 5/16 leaving early AM. Well reviewed in Memphis, Nashville, Chicago and here. RTP, ECCIE, EROS, P411 and The Erotic Review has her info. True GFE no drugs pimps or drama. One of those girls who truly enjoys her job and making new friends.

Whaler
05-14-16, 07:18
Has anybody meet her? Excepted date and she has messaged me 4 times. I have to buy credits and would like to know if she is legit. Thanks for any help you can give me.

May I can also help you out a little. Thanks Whaler.

Funman1775
05-14-16, 13:04
Has anybody meet her? Excepted date and she has messaged me 4 times. I have to buy credits and would like to know if she is legit. Thanks for any help you can give me.

May I can also help you out a little. Thanks Whaler.Yes have met with her twice. Real deal can do incall or outcall. Likes kissing. And FS and BBBJ. Not a spinner but not fat. Thick. I will see her again. Funman.

STLguy1980
05-14-16, 14:27
Saw this one this week and would recommend to avoid. Very attractive with a really good body but is all about the cash. First two questions out of her mouth when we met were "What kind of car do you drive?" and "How much money do you make? 5 minutes in to the convo she is talking about all these things she wants from her SD.

Gave me the 'I don't usually bang on the first date but I like you so it's all good". First mark of a pro. Also, never asked for a pic before we met, another sign to me that she is a pro.

Back to my place after a couple drinks and to the bedroom. Again, great body and very tight but a terrible lay. No skill when she is on top, I had to do all the work. Missionary she angles herself so you cannot get very deep inside her. Had to put her legs up on my shoulders to really get in. Doggie, best view. Has a great ass and seems to actually enjoy that position. Nutted and two minutes later she was already dressed and texting with friends or others.

I say others because I found out after we parted that she was talking with a friend I know is on SA and trying to set up a date with him for later that night.

She asks for 300 but I did not give her that for the date. If pressed, I would not give her more than 150 based on skill. Looking good only accounts for so much when I am spending my money. I would prefer average with enthusiasm to what I got from her.

Moman Foryu
05-14-16, 17:50

May I can also help you out a little. Thanks Whaler.She is very real. Met her last week and had an amazing time. Does everything but anal. She looks like her pics. Super safe and nice incall location. Made me feel very welcome and is really friendly. She's new to all of this. Just wanting to have some fun and make a few bucks in the mean time. Has a shy cat (and I mean a real cat). Her vagina is not shy.

Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MISH, DOGGY. Finished on her luscious big tits. I will def be seeing her again.

Moman.

Knucklebuck
05-15-16, 01:04
I know what a google cam car looks like. This was not it. The cams on the jeep where the same ones that the Chicago cop cars have.Sneaky fucking fuckers: http://goo.gl/UM5mZf.

Martystl
05-15-16, 01:32
Read more of the articles on AM. Almost no guys ever got a date with ANYONE, EVER. Lesbians got hooked up with other lesbians. But there simply were not any real hetero women on the site. All robots after your plastic not your wood.I"m on Ashley Madison and I have had some luck. I hooked up with 5 women on there. So you can get score there it almost like pick woman up in a bar.

TylerDurden01
05-15-16, 09:33
Anyone have info on this one? She is holding firm at 200 which is a high credit unlock. I have wasted so many credits on WYP that I am being more selective.

OldMongrel
05-15-16, 11:27
Anyone have info on this one? She is holding firm at 200 which is a high credit unlock. I have wasted so many credits on WYP that I am being more selective.I searched WYP for Chasity91 and found nothing. I used every possible spelling of Chassity and Chastity. Could you check your info, spelling and see if she's still there? Thanks.

STLguy1980
05-15-16, 11:43
I searched WYP for Chasity91 and found nothing. I used every possible spelling of Chassity and Chastity. Could you check your info, spelling and see if she's still there? Thanks.It is the right name. Check you search criteria.

OldMongrel
05-15-16, 11:59
It is the right name. Check you search criteria.Thanks. I had to reset my max distance. Pretty girl.

TylerDurden01
05-15-16, 12:01
Thanks. I had to reset my max distance. Pretty girl.I normally just unlock the dates and take my chances, but 200 is a lot of credits to unlock and find out she is just down for dinner.

Wyghost
05-17-16, 21:47
Ok, I may not live in the Lou, but know someone knows something about this one. Speak up and speak the truth. MBaby333 on WYP, I only want to take her away from you for a couple of hours.

Thanks and a PM is fine, don't want to wear it out, just some fun.

Moman Foryu
05-18-16, 08:58
Anyone have info on this one? She is holding firm at 200 which is a high credit unlock. I have wasted so many credits on WYP that I am being more selective.I have an accepted date for 150 with her. We've been chatting but she's not on very often. I'll let you know if it goes anywhere. So far, it sounds like she's wanting more of a real date than what I want. Even though my profile is VERY clear what I want. LOL.

Wyghost
05-18-16, 21:05
I bet the girls will be giving good deals over the holiday weekend, all the married and attached will more then likely be with family, gone or at the lake. We should all be getting a better deal and the girls will have to be making monthly rent which is due after the weekend. Holdout and I bet they will drop the price, maybe I am wrong, but I doubt it.

Will post on my adventures.

PeterLong
05-18-16, 21:44
I bet the girls will be giving good deals over the holiday weekend, all the married and attached will more then likely be with family, gone or at the lake. We should all be getting a better deal and the girls will have to be making monthly rent which is due after the weekend. Holdout and I bet they will drop the price, maybe I am wrong, but I doubt it.

Will post on my adventures.I agree. If we just lay back a little they will lower their prices. Gosh, if we all picked a weekend and just don't be so anxious maybe the overall prices will go down for a while.

Funman1775
05-18-16, 22:12
I have an accepted date for 150 with her. We've been chatting but she's not on very often. I'll let you know if it goes anywhere. So far, it sounds like she's wanting more of a real date than what I want. Even though my profile is VERY clear what I want. LOL.Well excepted my 150 counter chatted and agreed on everything I wanted. FS mutual oral. Etc. Confirmed for this evening. About 6 hours prior to meeting. But no showed. With no explanation. So. I would be careful. Suppose to see. Two more the next few days will see how that works more my price range 100 -120 . Good luck I think they are out there just really hard to locate the right ones.

Waterboy3
05-19-16, 07:12
I searched WYP for Chasity91 and found nothing. I used every possible spelling of Chassity and Chastity. Could you check your info, spelling and see if she's still there? Thanks.I can't get the search to work right, ever, either.

I have a pending offer with Chastity right now as well.

If I pull the trigger I will keep you posted.

I've not met anyone yet but I am going to take the plunge soon.

Waterboy3
05-21-16, 09:46
Anyone have any Intel on lilylovitt?

JbstLou
05-21-16, 19:19
Anyone have any Intel on lilylovitt?Not sure what's up with her. We were chatting away on WYP, then one evening she blocked me.

Am 99.9% sure I was being a good boy.

Maybe it's because I told her I can lick my own eyebrows. Dunno. .

Be interested to hear if others have had success with her.

Wyghost
05-21-16, 21:07
Ok she is not for everyone as she is pregnant, but if that is what you are looking for she will be coming to the Lou Memorial Day weekend. If this has you interest PM me and I will help.

Not her pimp, but a friend who will help her for her personal safety. PM is the only way that I am willing to help. If you miss out on this it is your loss. Will try and post some pic as she has.

Already been posted by me once before. She is 32, pretty, good and likes what she does and I have seen her many time and will keep seeing you. Know all is on the table but Greek.

STLguy1980
05-22-16, 12:04
From SA. Anyone actually met with her? Wants to do the picture thing (for money of course) and promises we will meet. Just curious if anyone has actually got her to meet.

Funman1775
05-22-16, 16:27
Well started off the week with high expectations. Thought I had 3 live ones. Here's the report. I don't mess around with dates my profile indicates what I want take it or leave it. Don't want to waste time. Chasity91 . Chated and accepted my offer. No showed me. Said she had to work late but no call or text. Sounds limited availablity and a long way from me. Next one mandie1217 . Had high hope. Chatted several times agreed on everything even exchanged nasty pics. Then the day of meeting texts me and says she's not that type of girl. WTF. Waste of time unless you want to date her. However. JESSIEBABY369 . Came thru with flying colors. Not a spinner probably average very accomadating and know what she is doing. Would recommend. Well if I was a baseball player I would be making millions. LOL. In contact with janelle429 . Wants a fortune to meet out of my price range now trying Halieghlynn. Not sure yet. And Lc21 . Anyone have any experience with site Secret benefits. Got a few e-mails from them about signing up? Well enough foor this week they are out there just need to do your research. I'm in the 80-120 range. Finanly figured out they all have the same equipment. LOL. Enjoy this beautiful day. Pm me for more info. Funman.

BigDaddy1983
05-23-16, 06:56
Can anyone help me with a UTR in south city. The last two I had are no longer doing it. I am have trouble finding someone. Pm me please. Thank you.

Wyghost
05-23-16, 12:40
She will be in town Sunday only. I highly recommend. She will be limited. PM for detail. Preggo and fun.

Luv Fkemall
05-23-16, 14:42
Well started off the week with high expectations. Thought I had 3 live ones. Here's the report. I don't mess around with dates my profile indicates what I want take it or leave it. Don't want to waste time. Chasity91 . Chated and accepted my offer. No showed me. Said she had to work late but no call or text. Sounds limited availablity and a long way from me. Next one mandie1217 . Had high hope. Chatted several times agreed on everything even exchanged nasty pics. Then the day of meeting texts me and says she's not that type of girl. WTF. Waste of time unless you want to date her. However. JESSIEBABY369 . Came thru with flying colors. Not a spinner probably average very accomadating and know what she is doing. Would recommend. Well if I was a baseball player I would be making millions. LOL. In contact with janelle429 . Wants a fortune to meet out of my price range now trying Halieghlynn. Not sure yet. And Lc21 . Anyone have any experience with site Secret benefits. Got a few e-mails from them about signing up? Well enough foor this week they are out there just need to do your research. I'm in the 80-120 range. Finanly figured out they all have the same equipment. LOL. Enjoy this beautiful day. Pm me for more info. Funman.I am about 99% sure that is the girlfriend of BRATTNEY from WYP. They like to do 3 somes together. She is heavy and lot of baby damage. An earlier report indicated they pulled a cash and dash on a fellow monger.

STLguy1980
05-23-16, 19:06
I am about 99% sure that is the girlfriend of BRATTNEY from WYP. They like to do 3 somes together. She is heavy and lot of baby damage. An earlier report indicated they pulled a cash and dash on a fellow monger.She sent me a pic the other night. I never texted her back. Just not a good look at all.

Quickstraw
05-23-16, 23:58
Sounds like a great time to me. .

She will be in town Sunday only. I highly recommend. She will be limited. PM for detail. Preggo and fun.

Wyghost
05-24-16, 09:19
This one is on WYP, now all I ask is what do you know about her. Thanks.

Wyghost
05-24-16, 09:38
I have deleted mail box, it is clean and open. Sorry guys.

Hamm Berger
05-24-16, 17:31
I am about 99% sure that is the girlfriend of BRATTNEY from WYP. They like to do 3 somes together. She is heavy and lot of baby damage. An earlier report indicated they pulled a cash and dash on a fellow monger.I'm 100% sure that's her. They pulled the cash and dash on me. Funny part was they texted me after they ran off telling me I deserved it for leading them on the previous night. "Leading them on" was me telling them I might be available later that night. Turns out I wasn't. Good riddance to both of them. Brattney constantly texted wanting to meet up after the first encounter.

Anyway, I'm done with WYP for the moment. Didn't find one decent utr gal. Here's a few other ones that wasted my time and credits:

LACl16 (down to hookup, impossible to meet up with. No car, time, etc).

FallowFawn (said she was down for hookups, never responded to texts).

MissJennM (accepted offer, never responded to message).

Can't remember the others at the moment.

Moman Foryu
05-26-16, 01:25
Just met up with Jessiebaby369 from WYP. All I can say is Ohhhh Myyyyy Godddd. My WYP profile is pretty specific in what I am looking for (no dinners, or movies, or long walks on the beach) so, when someone connects with me I'm pretty sure they already know I'm not taking them out. So, that was out in the open and she was 100% fine with it. Truly one of the best times I've had in a while with anyone. Hands down. She came to my place, much later than originally planned, but I didn't really care. For me, she's pretty much perfect. She's half Korean and half Caucasian and the result is a stunning beauty. She has some subtle curves to her, smallish but gorgeous boobs, not super skinny but in no way at all overweight. She arrived smelling great, looking good, and was super friendly and easy to talk to. We'd been texting for several days leading up to the meet so we'd gone over the list of acceptable activities (pretty much everything but anal). We chatted for a bit and I showed her around my place. She plopped right on the bed and signaled me over. I obliged. Lots of DFK, clothes off, then I explored her body top to bottom which she thoroughly enjoyed. Clean as a whistle vag so I went to town. This girl really gets into that. She was grabbing my hair, and playing with her boobs, and spreading open her pussy. After some lengthy daty I moved back up top and continued with fingering her and sucking on her delicious boobs and kissing her. Then she wanted my cock, I was happy to provide. Boys, her BJ skills (with tongue ring) are mind blowing. She knows WTF she doing. It's all I could do not to pop. I then reached for a cover, she continued to play with herself while I readied myself, I slid it in mish and she was getting into it quick. She loves to have her legs bend back pretty much as far as you can get them and she holds them back for you. I just be pounded her and she was loving every second. We went at it that way for a while which was combined with lots more DFK. I then flipped her over and she stuck that sexy ass up for me and I slipped it back in. More pounding from behind. Pretty sure she came while I was down on her, and then again in doggie. I could not take anymore, so I pulled out, took the skin off and blasted a load on her back and ass and watched it run down between her legs. She seemed to really enjoy that as well.

I WILL REPEAT OFTEN! Hands down, the best time I've had in a loooong while.

Looks 8.

Body 8.

BJ Skills 10.

Overall sex quality 10.

And a comprehensive list of approved activities.

All that makes for a very happy me.

She was good to go for a hundo! But in my experience, that will be reduced now that we've met.

Moman.

Wyghost
05-26-16, 10:48
Just met up with Jessiebaby369 from WYP. All I can say is Ohhhh Myyyyy Godddd. My WYP profile is pretty specific in what I am looking for (no dinners, or movies, or long walks on the beach) so, when someone connects with me I'm pretty sure they already know I'm not taking them out. So, that was out in the open and she was 100% fine with it. Truly one of the best times I've had in a while with anyone. Hands down. She came to my place, much later than originally planned, but I didn't really care. For me, she's pretty much perfect. She's half Korean and half Caucasian and the result is a stunning beauty. She has some subtle curves to her, smallish but gorgeous boobs, not super skinny but in no way at all overweight. She arrived smelling great, looking good, and was super friendly and easy to talk to. We'd been texting for several days leading up to the meet so we'd gone over the list of acceptable activities (pretty much everything but anal). We chatted for a bit and I showed her around my place. She plopped right on the bed and signaled me over. I obliged. Lots of DFK, clothes off, then I explored her body top to bottom which she thoroughly enjoyed. Clean as a whistle vag so I went to town. This girl really gets into that. She was grabbing my hair, and playing with her boobs, and spreading open her pussy. After some lengthy daty I moved back up top and continued with fingering her and sucking on her delicious boobs and kissing her. Then she wanted my cock, I was happy to provide. Boys, her BJ skills (with tongue ring) are mind blowing. She knows WTF she doing. It's all I could do not to pop. I then reached for a cover, she continued to play with herself while I readied myself, I slid it in mish and she was getting into it quick. She loves to have her legs bend back pretty much as far as you can get them and she holds them back for you. I just be pounded her and she was loving every second. We went at it that way for a while which was combined with lots more DFK. I then flipped her over and she stuck that sexy ass up for me and I slipped it back in. More pounding from behind. Pretty sure she came while I was down on her, and then again in doggie. I could not take anymore, so I pulled out, took the skin off and blasted a load on her back and ass and watched it run down between her legs. She seemed to really enjoy that as well.

Looks 8.

Body 8.

BJ Skills 10.

Overall sex quality 10.

She was good to go for a hundo! But in my experience, that will be reduced now that we've met.

Moman.Have my weekend planned in the Lou. Maybe next time I will have to see her. Thanks.

Moego
05-26-16, 13:07

Looks 8.

Body 8.

BJ Skills 10.

Overall sex quality 10.

Moman.What did you offer to unlock and what was agreed upon to meet? Thanks for the info! You can PM me.

Wyghost
05-26-16, 14:27
Yes she will be in town Sunday, if interested let me know. Sorry newbies, but she will only see a couple of men. Those that have helped others over the years PM and I will help you get in contact. As I said, only a couple will be lucky this time. She has never not kept me happy. These will be late dates, so if you cant see after 7pm or so, sorry.

HappyGuy1
05-26-16, 21:48
What did you offer to unlock and what was agreed upon to meet? Thanks for the info! You can PM me.Please PM me with the same information.

Postman1955
05-27-16, 11:32
Just wanted to thank you for the Tn girl you referred me too, took a little time to hook up with her, worth the effort. Wish I could make it to St Louis for Memorial Day Weekend. Family has me tied up.

QueNine
05-27-16, 11:50
I'm new to WYP (as in profile approved tiday). What is the point of credits? If I wink at someone and they send me an offer, do I need credits to communicate?

STLguy1980
05-27-16, 14:46
I'm new to WYP (as in profile approved tiday). What is the point of credits? If I wink at someone and they send me an offer, do I need credits to communicate?Yes. There is no membership like SA so the amount of the 'bid' determines how much it costs to open communication. A $100 bid costs 20 credits.

QueNine
05-27-16, 14:52
Yes. There is no membership like SA so the amount of the 'bid' determines how much it costs to open communication. A $100 bid costs 20 credits.I'm also windering about "dummy" profiles. I see a lot of profiles that have not been logged into for months or even years. I also had someone send me an offer but she was from Canada. I was like, well, maybe she's here on business? Unlocked it and messaged her and she is in Canada. I asked her why the fuck she's asking for a date if she's in another country. Lesson learned. Not a big deal. Just annoying.

EmHugsTrees
05-27-16, 15:49
Hello fellas! Sorry if any of you have been trying to contact me. My phone is broken and I'm waiting on a new one. For now I can be contacted by email if you would like to get a hold of me! There are a few of you I really miss and I'd LOVE to see ASAP! I only started an account on here to get in touch with some of my handsome fellas PM me so we can get back in touch! I am more eager and willing now more than ever! I guarantee an amazing time!

Xoxo I can't wait to hear back from my baby's!!

Wyghost
05-27-16, 19:58
I'm also windering about "dummy" profiles. I see a lot of profiles that have not been logged into for months or even years. I also had someone send me an offer but she was from Canada. I was like, well, maybe she's here on business? Unlocked it and messaged her and she is in Canada. I asked her why the fuck she's asking for a date if she's in another country. Lesson learned. Not a big deal. Just annoying.Stick with the locals and only the ones you want to meet. Don't burn your credits. I have used the site when traveling. Had dates in New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Tn and other states. You make the contact and offers for the ones you want. Save your credits (bullets) for when in need. Take care and enjoy.

Wyghost
05-29-16, 08:22
Anyone have any info on this lady, PM me as if it is good, wouldn't want everyone to know.

Funman1775
05-29-16, 22:31
Finally. Got to meet up with her. Had a hard time making our schedules match up. Cool lady. Lots of fun to be with. Would recommend. As always. YMMV. But I plan on seeing her again. And I don't always say that. Everyone enjoy this holiday. Its cost the lives off a great # of patriots. Funman.

EmHugsTrees
05-30-16, 07:29
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

PeterLong
05-30-16, 18:52
There has been some ads lately on BP and Craig's list about cuddling services. Has anyone tried it and has there been any results? Sounds like fun if it gets carried away.

QueNine
05-30-16, 19:42
Guys who were on WYP a couple of years ago will remember thebestyet as Emjw325 except she's gained a bunch of weight. I heard she got clean and apparently is replacing the boy with food. He's still a cool chick but just not as hot a body as she used to have.So the pics she currently has up are old? Anyone have any current pics?

STLguy1980
05-30-16, 22:25
Great pics. Wants $700 a date. Sent her a "LOL Good Luck" message in response.

JbstLou
05-30-16, 23:07
Seen some chatter on here about Chasity91. Anyone actually met her?

She's accepted a 'date'. Would love to know if anyone has info on her.

She's a cutie IMO.

JbstLou
05-30-16, 23:12
Also chatting with this sweet young 22 yr old.

She works, is student, blah, blah. Looks like a tasty non-pro, but you never know.

Info appreciated.

NonProlover
05-31-16, 06:36
There has been some ads lately on BP and Craig's list about cuddling services. Has anyone tried it and has there been any results? Sounds like fun if it gets carried away.If you're looking for something to go any further than cuddling you're out of luck. Of course YMMV as always but I got zero vibe that anything else is in the table.

NonProlover
05-31-16, 06:41

Looks 8.

Body 8.

BJ Skills 10.

Overall sex quality 10.

Moman.Great report, much appreciated. I've been trying to get response from her since you put this out but I guessing everyone here is too cause she hasn't paid any attention to mine. Whoever is having luck, enjoy!

Levatedprz
05-31-16, 09:34
There has been some ads lately on BP and Craig's list about cuddling services. Has anyone tried it and has there been any results? Sounds like fun if it gets carried away.I have considered these ads many times. Ttoftt. Happy to report afterward.

Member #5366
05-31-16, 11:30
Gota text this morning, my good friend, the sexy nympho MILF.

Wants to play tomorrow (wed) and asked if any friends were interested.

Some of you have met her. So pm me if you are SENIOR and interested.

LuvBoobies
05-31-16, 12:02
Also chatting with this sweet young 22 yr old.

She works, is student, blah, blah. Looks like a tasty non-pro, but you never know.

Info appreciated.She is a NON BP pro but has PLENTY of HO-experience with all the dating arrangement sites. Don't be fooled she is just a step removed from BP. Gives great head too. She is legit.

SA 1/4 of the women on SA are escorts, same with WYP. In fact many of them you can find on BP if you take a look periodically or Craigslist even. Quite a few like Carolyn have been around the SA block a time or two and are basically escorts in all but name only.

QueNine
05-31-16, 15:47
I have considered these ads many times. Ttoftt. Happy to report afterward.I looked into them about 6 months ago. At the time, the website specifically stated their were cameras in all the rooms.

TylerDurden01
05-31-16, 18:21
Anyone have any info on this lady, PM me as if it is good, wouldn't want everyone to know.This one is impossible to schedule with. She will set a time then not answer. Or set a time then when I call she is at the doctor or at dinner or whatever. I asked her if we have plans why would she schedule something else at the exact same time. I think whatever she is on has caused her brain to dry rot or something. I get the impression she is not the brightest. I just don't have the patience for these types.

STLguy1980
05-31-16, 23:55
This one is impossible to schedule with. She will set a time then not answer. Or set a time then when I call she is at the doctor or at dinner or whatever. I asked her if we have plans why would she schedule something else at the exact same time. I think whatever she is on has caused her brain to dry rot or something. I get the impression she is not the brightest. I just don't have the patience for these types.She has texted me about 2-3 times a week for the last month telling me she has the apartment to herself for a few days and wants to meet then when I try to set something up she is busy. Finally told her Friday night that I don't like being bullshitted and if she is not going to meet to not text me again.

STLguy1980
06-02-16, 11:22
On SA. Wants someone to talk to and help her pay for college. Clearly stated she is not looking for this arrangement to include sex at all.

Avoid.

Amigo314
06-02-16, 17:11
Sorry but how can I pay on wyp.

Without give info on my credit card?

Wyghost
06-02-16, 21:15
It is summer, get out and travel a little. Southern Illinois and Ky are hot spots. Check out SA for one month to anywhere you are going. Has not let me down yet. Just make sure they have been on the site for awhile. If they are new chances are less then the ones who have one year or more and keep checking it for new fun. Just a bit of advice.

STLguy1980
06-03-16, 00:12
It is summer, get out and travel a little. Southern Illinois and Ky are hot spots. Check out SA for one month to anywhere you are going. Has not let me down yet. Just make sure they have been on the site for awhile. If they are new chances are less then the ones who have one year or more and keep checking it for new fun. Just a bit of advice.So many new ones pop up then are gone three days later. Not sure if they are scammers or what but a number that I get to respond are usually under 22 and clearly say there will be no sex but they still want money to 'hang out and talk'. Told two today 'when you show me your doctorate in psychology or psychiatry', then I will pay you to listen to me talk. Until that day, there are expectations in these arrangements.

Rally7
06-03-16, 10:14
Has something changed with Google Image Search? Ut used to work way better than Tineye for me, but lately it never seems to find any matches. Is there a weakness / trick the posters are exploiting for that? I'd rather not go back to Tineye because I think their database is much smaller, but I may have to if Google won't find matches on images.

FiveLbsOfFun
06-03-16, 15:38
Has something changed with Google Image Search? Ut used to work way better than Tineye for me, but lately it never seems to find any matches. Is there a weakness / trick the posters are exploiting for that? I'd rather not go back to Tineye because I think their database is much smaller, but I may have to if Google won't find matches on images.Agreed. Seems like the last week or two the results are showing less hits. I will say that I feel like I get different results when I use my phone vs my laptop. Both Google and Tineye have Chrome Extensions that can be added in Windows Chrome. This would give you the ability to quickly right click on any image and complete either search.

An349
06-05-16, 09:39
I'm trying to find out if Sam is still in the STL area. I texted the number several times last week and finally got a text back that said "there was no Sam here". Her last review on TER was Oct 2015, so maybe she's moved on. If anyone has any updated info / phone number for her please PM me.

http://www.skipsweb.com/profiles/285461.html

QueNine
06-05-16, 12:13
Been looking in here for some Info but haven't found any on a few WYP ladies.

Diamondgirl4 U sent me an offer for $65.

Janelle429 and I have texted a bit. I'm out if town at moment looking to meet when I get back.

LaLucy accepted my offer but I have not unlocked yet.

Any Intel on the above? Thanks in advance.

QueNine
06-05-16, 12:21
Sexy. Cece. Big girl. Waste of time for me but did get the job done. Cherry coco. Real deal. Have seen a few times probably will again. Monroe 1488 wanted 500 no chance. Hope this helps. Have wentzville girl but no transportation. PM me for more details. Funman.Maybe she's beginning to realize that $500 is absurd. She just sent me an offer for $250. Still turned it down.

TylerDurden01
06-05-16, 13:31
Time and Credit wasters.

Anyae123.

Aura95.

Sweettart611.

I winked at the last two and the first sent me an offer unsolicited. I accepted. The first two messaged back 2 or 3 times and then nada. The third was no response. Total waste.

Wyghost
06-05-16, 16:20
Sure things.

Blondie.

Your September.

Sammy78.

Kelly42.

Top 3 were fun and did me right. Would see any of them again.

Wyghost
06-05-16, 18:01
She will be back in the Lou, June 28th and 29th. PM for info, those of you that contribute to be betterment of our society, get first chance.

OldMongrel
06-05-16, 20:08
I tried to send you a PM asking about Blondie from WY P.

Wyghost
06-05-16, 20:37
I tried to send you a PM asking about Blondie from WY P.Sorry but PM is cleard now.

TylerDurden01
06-05-16, 21:27
This one really wanted to meet today. She told me what city she lived in, but when we spoke and I asked her how close to the highway she was, she gave me the wrong highway. She did not seem to know where she lived LOL. Perhaps it was nothing but my spidey sense was tingling for some reason.

JbstLou
06-05-16, 22:29
Have a couple of SB's going, but felt an urge for some BP fun. Contacted Bella. She's up in Nor Co, arrived was greeted. She's a cute blond, poor teeth, nice, very nice body though. She's definitely a talker. Heard her life story, but she's definitely not a clock watcher at all. She's got plenty of rules, none were deal breakers, no anal, no FIV, no mouth kissing. LOL (I'm saving that for my true love).

Everything covered. DATY, very nice sweet pussy, spent some time down there. Very good BJ, DT and she takes you deep and swallows when she's got you deep. Very nice sensation. On to mish, and she's very, very tight and didn't last long at all, as she was wet and tight for Mr. Jimmy. Will repeat, she's the real deal, very pretty. But boy she can talk. LOL.

Brykye
06-05-16, 22:55
Sorry haven't been posting lately been a little busy tapping this, but do have a couple to share soon. Florida was a blast with lots of talent.

TrukFunn
06-06-16, 09:18
Anyone know of any UTR woman in Carlyle Illinois area. I know this is St. Louis but I figure there are allot of Illinois guys on here. My job has me working in Carlyle for awhile. Was hoping to find something close to here to save me an hour drive for fun.

LuvBoobies
06-06-16, 10:40
Seen some chatter on here about Chasity91. Anyone actually met her?

She's accepted a 'date'. Would love to know if anyone has info on her.

She's a cutie IMO.Been chatting with her. I can't tell she is for real or not. I think she becomes more real as the price rises (250 and above) . She is pretty no doubt but I can have better for 150.

TylerDurden01
06-06-16, 18:06
Any info on this one?

My track record on wyp has not been great the last couple weeks. I have blown through credits.

I saw some earlier inquiries but not much follow up.

STLguy1980
06-06-16, 18:51
Don't waste your time. She insists on knowing you full name, where you work and other personal info before even meeting you. Don't know about you guys but I don't trust an 18 yr old with that info. I like my job and don't want to lose it because she throws a temper tantrum one night because you didn't give her the extra 50 bucks she asked for.

Here are are hidden pics so you don't have to bother screwing around with her.

Jamesj
06-06-16, 19:48
Don't waste your time. She insists on knowing you full name, where you work and other personal info before even meeting you. Don't know about you guys but I don't trust an 18 yr old with that info. I like my job and don't want to lose it because she throws a temper tantrum one night because you didn't give her the extra 50 bucks she asked for.

Here are are hidden pics so you don't have to bother screwing around with her.Look in the back ground of her pictures.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "TRALER TRASH " !

JAMESJ.

Recapacitar
06-06-16, 19:56

Here are are hidden pics so you don't have to bother screwing around with her.If she's the real deal, she's pretty freakin hot! I agree. There is no way I'd give that chick my personal info. All the shit she asked for almost seems like she was coached.

JbstLou
06-06-16, 21:29

Here are are hidden pics so you don't have to bother screwing around with her.OMG! Look at the detail on her knitting!

Kemo Sabe
06-06-16, 21:37

Here are are hidden pics so you don't have to bother screwing around with her.Cute girl but looks very young! Did you see the marks on her left hand and the spoon on the floor in the last two pictures? Looks like she was shooting up some drug.

JimmyJohn1987
06-06-16, 23:13

Here are are hidden pics so you don't have to bother screwing around with her.Delusional to say the least. Told me someone gave her $5000 for the month last week. I laughed and asked for the guy's name. I might go gay for $5 k a month. Ha.

Some of these chicks crack me up. I told her not only did she not get $5 k a month but that there isn't one guy on the site that will pay her that. I've yet to even here of someone paying what's amounts to $100 k a year in real life money. Well she will either take the $150-$250 per or get nothing. I have 2 going off there that are better looking at a reasonable allowance.

STLguy1980
06-06-16, 23:34
Delusional to say the least. Told me someone gave her $5000 for the month last week. I laughed and asked for the guy's name. I might go gay for $5 k a month. Ha.

Some of these chicks crack me up. I told her not only did she not get $5 k a month but that there isn't one guy on the site that will pay her that. I've yet to even here of someone paying what's amounts to $100 k a year in real life money. Well she will either take the $150-$250 per or get nothing. I have 2 going off there that are better looking at a reasonable allowance.She tried to tell me she has met six guys already from the site and not one of them had an issue giving their real name, where they worked, phone number and other personal info. Told her that at least 4 of them were lying about most of the info she had. I think there are 2-3 girls that know my real name that I have met off the site and they all got it because I made a mistake and answered the wrong text. I damn sure would never give one my place of employment.

JimmyJohn1987
06-06-16, 23:48
Any info on this one?

My track record on wyp has not been great the last couple weeks. I have blown through credits.

I saw some earlier inquiries but not much follow up.She is closer to 30 and I believe has some mental problems. Nice looking and a nice enough gal but not someone I'd be interested in getting involved with. Seems very conflicted almost a daily mind changer LOL. Gave me the creeps to be honest.

Just Aguy
06-07-16, 09:45
Anyone have any experience with:

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~pretzelchips

I'm chatting with her but she seems like a one-date-and-done type.

QueNine
06-07-16, 11:49

I'm chatting with her but she seems like a one-date-and-done type.She sent me an offer. I countered. Haven't connected yet. However, if you read below there is at least 1 report of her being a flake.

Just Aguy
06-07-16, 15:25
She sent me an offer. I countered. Haven't connected yet. However, if you read below there is at least 1 report of her being a flake.Thanks. I did a search for here here and the only post that showed up was my own. She's my type so even if it took a bit of be patient but I don't want to waste time if there's no 'happy ending. '.

I'm always hesitant when a girl says she's have sex on the second date.

TinyOnes
06-07-16, 17:20
Sent me an offer too, countered today, no word yet. Seems she's fishing, but agree, sounds like a flake. Take first date cash, no HE, and no further contact.

TylerDurden01
06-07-16, 19:28

I'm chatting with her but she seems like a one-date-and-done type.She sent me an offer last night. She must be spamming everyone like most of them do.

Fwiffo
06-08-16, 16:08
Greetings, STL!

Monger Fwiffo from Tampa here. I am in your fair city on business and would very much enjoy meeting up with a few UTRs. Young GFE and no BS is what I prefer; more than happy to reciprocate for anyone who may be down in my neck of the woods.

PM information and thanks in advance!

Monger on!

QueNine
06-08-16, 16:15
It may not be the best use of time and money, based on distance, but has anyone expanded their search criteria to 250 miles? I found some good looking young girls and sent winks. 3 of them sent offers. Ironically, all offers were $200. I have countered all but haven't received anything back yet.

Wyghost
06-08-16, 21:53
It may not be the best use of time and money, based on distance, but has anyone expanded their search criteria to 250 miles? I found some good looking young girls and sent winks. 3 of them sent offers. Ironically, all offers were $200. I have countered all but haven't received anything back yet.I have a few from southen illinois, they have all settled for 100, but usually have to add a meal. Hell I like to eat anyhow, and always like the dessert.

Brykye
06-09-16, 21:39
I have a few from southen illinois, they have all settled for 100, but usually have to add a meal. Hell I like to eat anyhow, and always like the dessert.I've gone as far as florida and had a blast on the way down.

Wyghost
06-11-16, 10:46
Looks like she will be gone for a while. May have cost one monger his marriage and got charges filed against him. Just a heads up guys. This is election year and they put pressure on us so they look good. Sta ay safe stay alert, leave your wallet in the car and make sure no drugs are in any incall you walk into. I prefer to bring them to my place or have them meet me near it in a public setting.

Done this a longtime. Safety first.

OldMongrel
06-11-16, 11:42
Looks like she will be gone for a while. May have cost one monger his marriage and got charges filed against him. Just a heads up guys. This is election year and they put pressure on us so they look good. Sta ay safe stay alert, leave your wallet in the car and make sure no drugs are in any incall you walk into. I prefer to bring them to my place or have them meet me near it in a public setting.

Done this a longtime. Safety first.Is that the girl known as Jooseysweet307 / Nikkie on RTP you're talking about here?

JimmyJohn1987
06-11-16, 12:29
Is that the girl known as Jooseysweet307 / Nikkie on RTP you're talking about here?That's her.

I am not saying this was the case here, but the majority of the problems that occur are the mongers own fault. Whether it's befriending these girls, trusting them, giving any personal info, bringing wallet or additional funds, etc etc. It's easy to let your guard down. Been there myself, luckily it's only cost me a few bucks but what I'm saying is the truth. Be safe fellas.

Downyonder
06-11-16, 13:38
That's her.

I am not saying this was the case here, but the majority of the problems that occur are the mongers own fault. Whether it's befriending these girls, trusting them, giving any personal info, bringing wallet or additional funds, etc etc. It's easy to let your guard down. Been there myself, luckily it's only cost me a few bucks but what I'm saying is the truth. Be safe fellas.Been preaching this for years. If a provider wants my personal info, she is NEVER going to get it. EVER. I only bring in the exact amount for the visit, my pockets are empty except for the donation, don't negotiate and am ready to walk at the first sign of bullshit. If they do get one over on me, they can have the damn money, I can always get more and I am happy to tell everyone that it happened.

Great advice and insight.

STLguy1980
06-11-16, 19:39

Done this a longtime. Safety first.I think I am missing something. Is there a story somewhere with the details? Looks like her thread is gone from the RTP site.

Whaler
06-13-16, 07:46
Has anybody had the pleasure or not so pleasant time with this lady. She has accepted a date and sent message. Would like to know if real and how was it.

Don't want to burn credits if there is nothing there. Please PM me with info. Thanks for your help.

Wyghost
06-13-16, 08:46
Has anybody had the pleasure or not so pleasant time with this lady. She has accepted a date and sent message. Would like to know if real and how was it.

Don't want to burn credits if there is nothing there. Please PM me with info. Thanks for your help.I want the same info. Post it so we can read it.

Luv Fkemall
06-13-16, 11:29
I want the same info. Post it so we can read it.See post 6466. I would like more info as well but can't find any.

Kemo Sabe
06-13-16, 18:11

Done this a longtime. Safety first.Are you sure that is the right girl? Is there a chance it was a pregnant girl that use to call herself Katie?

Wyghost
06-13-16, 20:17
PM me if any one has any info on this one. We have communicated on the site and I would like to pull the trigger on my next visit at the end of the month. Thanks guys and be safe.

Wyghost
06-13-16, 20:21
Are you sure that is the right girl? Is there a chance it was a pregnant girl that use to call herself Katie?She is released and back out. Lots of chatter on the other site. Just a heads up. She is not a thief, just runs with a bad crowd and needs to pick her friends better.

Know Katie and it is not her.

OldMongrel
06-14-16, 09:19
She is released and back out. Lots of chatter on the other site. Just a heads up. She is not a thief, just runs with a bad crowd and needs to pick her friends better.

Know Katie and it is not her.If you're talking about RTP I don't see anything about this problem there. Were you seeing the info elsewhere or has the Admin removed it?

Apache77
06-14-16, 14:17
If you're talking about RTP I don't see anything about this problem there. Were you seeing the info elsewhere or has the Admin removed it?It was a post in the Executive Members forum by a member who said he saw her and there was a drug bust. He was initially released but then the cops appeared at his home and he was charged. Lots of subsequent posts and comments obviously.

Kemo Sabe
06-14-16, 20:10
It was a post in the Executive Members forum by a member who said he saw her and there was a drug bust. He was initially released but then the cops appeared at his home and he was charged. Lots of subsequent posts and comments obviously.So did the hobbyist receive a drug charge or a charge for prostitution? Did LE seize his home?

Tony 9
06-15-16, 16:13
Imthequeen1 . Is her WYP.

Queen_B2015 . Is her SA.

The same lovely busty woman. Has Anyone met her? Feel free to PM me.

Stickycinnabunz.

Ebonygreen.

Desire-Ann.

Luvbugangie.

Jessiebaby369 . Also sent winks to me this week.

Anyone have results, feel free to PM me.

Apache77
06-15-16, 17:03
So did the hobbyist receive a drug charge or a charge for prostitution? Did LE seize his home?I'm afraid I don't know. Just wanted to let you know where it was on the other board.

Rally7
06-15-16, 18:07
Hey all, anybody who has seen a provider working out of Chesterfield? I'm just curious.

Mostly in my experience, providers generally tend to prefer the cheaper / lower-end motels as their incalls. Sure, there are exceptions, but I'm just talking about as a rule-of-thumb. Then I started thinking. There always seem to be a few gals listing Chesterfield as their locale. I know the area a little bit, and there really aren't too many lower-end places out there. The Comfort Inn near the outlet mall, and maybe the Hampton Inn across from the mall are about the lowest-end type places that I can think of. Most of the others are a little nicer and pricier. The new Hyatt Place, the Drury at the mall, Hilton Garden Inn, etc. So where have you met providers in Chesterfield? Are there places I'm not thinking of? Or do the gals go a little more upscale in Chesterfield out of lack of other options?

I've never seen a provider in Chesterfield. Mostly see them near airport, a few downtown, etc.

JohnnyRue
06-15-16, 22:27
Hey all, anybody who has seen a provider working out of Chesterfield? I'm just curious.

Mostly in my experience, providers generally tend to prefer the cheaper / lower-end motels as their incalls. Sure, there are exceptions, but I'm just talking about as a rule-of-thumb. Then I started thinking. There always seem to be a few gals listing Chesterfield as their locale. I know the area a little bit, and there really aren't too many lower-end places out there. The Comfort Inn near the outlet mall, and maybe the Hampton Inn across from the mall are about the lowest-end type places that I can think of. Most of the others are a little nicer and pricier. The new Hyatt Place, the Drury at the mall, Hilton Garden Inn, etc. So where have you met providers in Chesterfield? Are there places I'm not thinking of? Or do the gals go a little more upscale in Chesterfield out of lack of other options?

I've never seen a provider in Chesterfield. Mostly see them near airport, a few downtown, etc.Worked out there many years and have all those hotels as customers. You are right, Comfort Inn being the lowest. Never have done business with a provider out there. Trixie used to work out of her home in that area.

Waterboy3
06-15-16, 23:48

I've never seen a provider in Chesterfield. Mostly see them near airport, a few downtown, etc.I have seen several providers in chesterfield.

The Drury Inn.

The Hyatt place next door.

And down in the valley at the Hilton Garden Inn.

One was recently. It is a nicer locale than anything near the airpor, obviously and they don't charge any extra. I feel safer in the nicer neighborhoods. I hope it isn't a false feeling but so far it has been good.

Jannisary
06-16-16, 10:05
Probably not good idea to talk about specific hotels. Why possibly bring extra attention and heat to the place or the girls using them? There are definitely girls using them too. None of the hotels in the area are "bad". The Chesterfield LE have been known to do stings against providers drawing too much attention to themselves in the city.

Wyghost
06-16-16, 10:46
Who needs them to bust us, we seem to do a pretty good job ourselves. Better to not post where when how and why. Just who and how good would be sufficient.

Recapacitar
06-16-16, 15:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #5366
06-16-16, 16:07

I've never seen a provider in Chesterfield. Mostly see them near airport, a few downtown, etc.Chesterfield and Westport area seems to be my prefered location for hookups with myFWB or a Fbuddy. But never a Pro.

Find a great price mid week on Priceline is what I will do. I've gotten high end hotels for about $60. Take advantage of it. Use the room twice. Get one lady in the evening then another one early next morning.

Merlin1414
06-17-16, 15:29
Just a few updates to pass along:

Lante: accepted. 5 date, never responded to multiple emails = waste of time.

Halieghlynn: accepted $, initial emails and texts, nothing for a couple of weeks, she doesn't have a job and so looking for help.

Imthequeen: wants a $ just for a date: not likely to see her.

Lc21: accepted. 75 and no contact at all = waste of time.

Peas181 is a fun date (. 8) no daty, recommend.

Blondiethebeauty: accepted. 7, nice girl but heavy smoker, good body, does tend to check to see when you can repeat. Recommend.

Alysaurusx: read the ad careful does not appear to want to play.

These are just my experiences, hope you have something better to report.

Evader54
06-18-16, 08:48
Any other victims of her boring mass messaging? Pretty sure I won't be getting anymore. LOL.Hilarious, I was just catching up and saw this note. I have known her personally for a while (too long) and I think she sent a group text to all of her contacts, including family. I say that because I know who some of the numbers were that replied to the thread. Her real mom and dad for sure and a few siblings were all included. And of course mine was too, but thank God it was not my real number but my Google voice instead.

If anyone needs more info on her, feel free to PM. I could write a book.

Funman1775
06-18-16, 12:56
Anyone know anything about this site? Have gotten e-mails from them. They say its like WYP but the girls are looking to hook up? . girls send you messages but it takes credits to open them up. Any info would be appreciated. Seems like most WYP girls just want to be wined and dined. Not what I am looking for. My profile says that but it appears most don't even read your profile. So you can end up wasting a lot of credits. I do have a few good ones from WYP. Happy to share with senior members. Just PM. Me. Funman.

Wyghost
06-18-16, 13:19
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

AllNewTome
06-18-16, 18:40
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Wyghost
06-18-16, 20:41
Anyone that has PM'ed me, sorry for the confusion. She just got a new number because of phone problems. If you would like the correct info PM me and I will sent it out. She is fun and I have seen her many times. Not a clock watcher and is would like to show you a good time when she is in the Lou last week of this month. Not high volume, and would like to have things set up in advance.

Have fun and enjoy as this will probably be her last trip to the Lou until after the baby. Sit back, relax, and enjoy. Once of the best BBBJCIM that I have had and I have had plenty at my age. She loves to get off just as much as she enjoys getting you off.

Again, let me apoligize for the confusion, I just talked to her today to clear up this matter.

AllNewTome
06-19-16, 12:36
This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested charged awaiting trial convicted awaiting sentencing incarcerated released on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and / or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Respectfully thought that was how this kind of info was supposed to be handled, via PM. No name, link, mugshot, case status or dates were in the post. Would it be better to not say anything, allowing the community to potentially get into trouble with law or SO? Some poor slob trying to buy sex could end up getting busted for being with someone with a history of possession of a controlled substance other than marijuana or worse sometimes. Isn't it important, letting people know that there is something out there and that they could find out via pm? In my opinion it is but it's your board so your rules. Given recent events in Missouri (other incident / people from other board) maybe there should be a forum to post things like this? Up to you.

Wyghost
06-19-16, 13:23
At 670 posts helping my fellow mongers, all of the sudden in the last couple of months I have 2 deleted and am scolded for I know not what. The last deleted has nothing to do with anything about arrests, convictions, or mugshots. Not even sure what I have done wrong, but if the Administrator wants an apology, I apology for not knowing what I have done wrong.

I have learned at my age, It is easier to beg for forgiviness then to ask for permission. So please forgive mre for I know not what.

Fire1234
06-19-16, 20:28
This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested charged awaiting trial convicted awaiting sentencing incarcerated released on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and / or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Respectfully thought that was how this kind of info was supposed to be handled, via PM. No name, link, mugshot, case status or dates were in the post. Would it be better to not say anything, allowing the community to potentially get into trouble with law or SO? Some poor slob trying to buy sex could end up getting busted for being with someone with a history of possession of a controlled substance other than marijuana or worse sometimes. Isn't it important, letting people know that there is something out there and that they could find out via pm? In my opinion it is but it's your board so your rules. Given recent events in Missouri (other incident / people from other board) maybe there should be a forum to post things like this? Up to you.Yeah I want to know this kind of shit. Could you pm me with the info AllNewTome? Thanks.

STLguy1980
06-20-16, 19:35
This one pops up on SA every once in a while. Has a new profile up claiming she is only here for the week. It's BS. She works at a bar in St Chuck and has a bf. Although he is pretty much a loser, like her. If you are willing, wear two covers with her. She is 'fixed' so she thinks it is okay to not worry about condoms, ever. Had something and passed it along to her husband but he was too dumb to know she was lying about the medication he had to take. Apparently all you need at PP is your spouses SSN and they will give you a prescription for him if you have something.

Anyway, long story short, you are taking your chances with her and run the risk of catching something if you do hook up with her.

Wyghost
06-21-16, 07:53
There will be a tall, pretty, preggo in the Lou the end of the month. If this has your interest PM me for details. She will be staying in a safe and clean enviroment and is here just as much for your pleasure as hers.

She is low volume, not a clock watcher, and this will be her last trip to the Lou while preggo.

AllNewTome
06-21-16, 09:50
This one pops up on SA every once in a while. Has a new profile up claiming she is only here for the week. It's BS. She works at a bar in St Chuck and has a bf. Although he is pretty much a loser, like her. If you are willing, wear two covers with her. She is 'fixed' so she thinks it is okay to not worry about condoms, ever. Had something and passed it along to her husband but he was too dumb to know she was lying about the medication he had to take. Apparently all you need at PP is your spouses SSN and they will give you a prescription for him if you have something.

Anyway, long story short, you are taking your chances with her and run the risk of catching something if you do hook up with her.Is it okay to come right out and use someone's stage name and say that they have a communicable disease? I'm all for alerting the community about the spread of disease, drug users, people known to have drugs in their possession, people with SOs that will come after you, etc but thought that using someone's name with a notice was a clear infraction. I would also caution those that fornicate with those that claim to be 'fixed' as there ar many little ones being supported by court ordered child support because someone trusted too much.

TigerMan1610
06-21-16, 11:21
Opened messaging on Whats Your Price with this person. Location is listed as Mississippi IL 30 miles from stl. Doesn't exist. She sent me 3 pics in her first email which when searched are part of a world wide dating scam. I reported it to WYP. Avoid and save your credits. Hopefully, the account will be removed.

Turbodood
06-21-16, 11:28
I notice more and more on the girls advertising on BP and CL that have tattoos all over the place. There is one in the regular w4 m section of CL last night looking for long term. Um commitment? I do think the "tramp stamp" craze has died down somewhat in recent years, and just between us, some should say "wide load" LOL.

I personally don't find this sexy at all, and it pretty much says, "yeah I got all fukd up and had this done". That to me is right up there with the video's with gangsta rap music. I really do want my car stereo tuned to that crap while I'm with them. LOL.

I keep seeing some statement tatoo'd across girls chests and around their necks (which was probably relevant at the time), that are not at all tasteful or attractive, but some girls can't think past the next 15 minutes.

When some chick starts rambling on how she is getting this or that tat next, my eyes pretty much glaze over and I start looking for the exit. Not that I don't scope the exits out on my way in. .

Carry on. TD.

JimmyJohn1987
06-21-16, 12:17
I notice more and more on the girls advertising on BP and CL that have tattoos all over the place. There is one in the regular w4 m section of CL last night looking for long term. Um commitment? I do think the "tramp stamp" craze has died down somewhat in recent years, and just between us, some should say "wide load" LOL.

I personally don't find this sexy at all, and it pretty much says, "yeah I got all fukd up and had this done". That to me is right up there with the video's with gangsta rap music. I really do want my car stereo tuned to that crap while I'm with them. LOL.

I keep seeing some statement tatoo'd across girls chests and around their necks (which was probably relevant at the time), that are not at all tasteful or attractive, but some girls can't think past the next 15 minutes.

When some chick starts rambling on how she is getting this or that tat next, my eyes pretty much glaze over and I start looking for the exit. Not that I don't scope the exits out on my way in. .

Carry on. TD.With the 18-22 year old generation, tats are the rule now. I'm guessing way over 50% have them. Tramp stamps are out. Stomach chests sides and arms are in. And not just little ones either. I personally don't mind them. I'm on SA a lot and I've also noticed these girls love to talk about them and are proud of them. So complimenting them on the tats gets them talking so I use that tactic a lot. It works and they need approval. Most know a lot of older guys aren't into them so I hit the right away at how much I like them. Monger on.

Knucklebuck
06-21-16, 12:45
Opened messaging on Whats Your Price with this person. Location is listed as Mississippi IL 30 miles from stl. Doesn't exist. She sent me 3 pics in her first email which when searched are part of a world wide dating scam. I reported it to WYP. Avoid and save your credits. Hopefully, the account will be removed.I see odd locations when I log onto those sites. Like no one would say they are from New / Old Carondelet IL.

DirtyDuke
06-21-16, 12:54
I see odd locations when I log onto those sites. Like no one would say they are from New / Old Carondelet IL.I feel like WYP updated it's servers or something because it got a new look and then very odd town names started showing up. So maybe it's just a computer glitch.

Jamesj
06-21-16, 14:11

Carry on. TD.About 6 or so years ago, my SO (Wife at the time) and I where at a small mom / pop restaurant in rural Illinois.

The waitress, maybe 20 YO (not attractive, but thin) had her midriff showing. When she leaned over at the table next to us (3 ft. Away), saw her bare back side.

Tattoo read "wish you where here", with an arrow under it pointing to the crack between her ass!

Cannot get that nasty thought out of my mind!

Will make her kids and grandkids proud some day. (LOL).

JAMESJ.

Wyghost
06-21-16, 14:31
Is it okay to come right out and use someone's stage name and say that they have a communicable disease? I'm all for alerting the community about the spread of disease, drug users, people known to have drugs in their possession, people with SOs that will come after you, etc but thought that using someone's name with a notice was a clear infraction. I would also caution those that fornicate with those that claim to be 'fixed' as there ar many little ones being supported by court ordered child support because someone trusted too much.The only trust in this line of fun is trusting yourself not to be fooled. You would not give them your credit card, if you do that is called trust, and you should marry them.

QueNine
06-21-16, 14:51
The only trust in this line of fun is trusting yourself not to be fooled. You would not give them your credit card, if you do that is called trust, and you should marry them.You get my PM. Didn't think your box is / was full. ?

STLguy1980
06-21-16, 15:00
Is it okay to come right out and use someone's stage name and say that they have a communicable disease? I'm all for alerting the community about the spread of disease, drug users, people known to have drugs in their possession, people with SOs that will come after you, etc but thought that using someone's name with a notice was a clear infraction. I would also caution those that fornicate with those that claim to be 'fixed' as there ar many little ones being supported by court ordered child support because someone trusted too much.Not sure if it will get flagged but I used her SA name and not her real one, said that she HAD something, which I assume has long since been cleared up and she will likely be gone in a day or two from the site anyway. The point was she is going to lie about anything she tells you so wrap it up.

If it needs to come down from the site, so be it. I will let the Admin guys be the final judge of that.

Wyghost
06-21-16, 16:34
Send it again, sorry. Have info for you.

You get my PM. Didn't think your box is / was full. ?

AllNewTome
06-22-16, 00:25
Not sure if it will get flagged but I used her SA name and not her real one, said that she HAD something, which I assume has long since been cleared up and she will likely be gone in a day or two from the site anyway. The point was she is going to lie about anything she tells you so wrap it up.

If it needs to come down from the site, so be it. I will let the Admin guys be the final judge of that.I just don't understand how my recent post was deleted and I got my hands slapped about posting about an unnamed individual being an issue to all with yet another drug arrest. Communicable diseases are at least as important. Not critizing you but curious about why one is okay and one is not.

QueNine
06-22-16, 13:59
Anyone know anything about this site? Have gotten e-mails from them. They say its like WYP but the girls are looking to hook up? . girls send you messages but it takes credits to open them up. Any info would be appreciated. Seems like most WYP girls just want to be wined and dined. Not what I am looking for. My profile says that but it appears most don't even read your profile. So you can end up wasting a lot of credits. I do have a few good ones from WYP. Happy to share with senior members. Just PM. Me. Funman.I signed up to see what it's all about. Similar to WYP but the credit system works different. I have not purchased any credits yet either. It's kinda strange though. My profile had no info on it yet and no pictures. In the first 2 days I received 11 messages from STL girls. They are either anxious for money or dummy profiles. Need the credits to unlock. Fucking dilemmas!

Wyghost
06-22-16, 14:19
I signed up to see what it's all about. Similar to WYP but the credit system works different. I have not purchased any credits yet either. It's kinda strange though. My profile had no info on it yet and no pictures. In the first 2 days I received 11 messages from STL girls. They are either anxious for money or dummy profiles. Need the credits to unlock. Fucking dilemmas!Many of these sites are inter twined, meaning owned by the same company. It will share your info from one to the other and yes there are dummies, and the same women on each site, all wanting your money. SA and WYP are the same just in different formats. The more you spend the more they come after you. Just my 2 cents worth.

Pac92
06-22-16, 20:27
Worked out there many years and have all those hotels as customers. You are right, Comfort Inn being the lowest. Never have done business with a provider out there. Trixie used to work out of her home in that area.I've seen a few at the Hampton and Trixie out of her brothers home as well.

EasyAsPie
06-22-16, 23:18
Ashley back at it. Guranteed. Dm me. $150 whatever you want.

AllNewTome
06-24-16, 01:13
Eva Sloane Kennedy Elle Raine Ella Rayne.

If any of you all 'contributed to' the S T L A S P plead 'please give to the lady dying of cancer' non-scam perpetuated by Mac and her crew here's a chance to vist to get your money back since she has obviously found a miracle cure after she moved on to Denver.

See the warning on Denver Backpage Advertisers #149 of 3-22-16.

Currently on E are O S 707373 and P 4 1 1 180268.

Her screening page now want your real full name email address and town your live in. Why not just have your SO call her? Now at the 'bargin' price of $300 an hour HAHA.

Not sure if I can post direct link for those sites but you could always pm me for them.

The Mark
06-25-16, 01:50
Yet another credit and time waster.

Wyghost
06-25-16, 08:17
Not only will she rip off you but her close friends to. So Be Warned.

http://www.****************.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1007057&p=76818&hilit=tiffany#p76827.

Check out RTP for details.

Rocketshot
06-25-16, 22:07
Had a date with her tonight-nothing happened. 100 bucks, nice convo, nice breasts, Small BBW. Prolly won't go again unless she is down for fun.

The Mark
06-26-16, 04:33
Hilarious, I was just catching up and saw this note. I have known her personally for a while (too long) and I think she sent a group text to all of her contacts, including family. I say that because I know who some of the numbers were that replied to the thread. Her real mom and dad for sure and a few siblings were all included. And of course mine was too, but thank God it was not my real number but my Google voice instead.

If anyone needs more info on her, feel free to PM. I could write a book.If you reply with "Stop begging for money, *****", she will never contact you again. Problem solved.

Luv Fkemall
06-26-16, 13:33
Had a date with her tonight-nothing happened. 100 bucks, nice convo, nice breasts, Small BBW. Prolly won't go again unless she is down for fun.I think you mean this chick? Thanks for headsup.

Fwiffo
06-28-16, 15:50
I think you mean this chick? Thanks for headsup.We messaged back and forth for a while. She isn't looking for the quick buck; seems more into seeking a relationship.

I passed.

Johnylike 6969
06-28-16, 19:26
Please anybody have any info about Mandiiii on SA site.

Thanks in advance.

PipeFitter1956
06-30-16, 06:53
There will be a tall, pretty, preggo in the Lou the end of the month. If this has your interest PM me for details. She will be staying in a safe and clean enviroment and is here just as much for your pleasure as hers.

She is low volume, not a clock watcher, and this will be her last trip to the Lou while preggo.Met with your friend and had a great time. It's always great to have someone who really appears to enjoy it like we do.

Thanks again, Be safe, PF1956.

Fwiffo
07-01-16, 17:36
Sexymami314 on WYP agreed to $, but isn't into sex on the first date; wants legitimate "dates" to get to know you first.

I passed.