PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Beebop Joe
11-12-15, 21:38
That does seem like a good value. Tried the second phone thing a few years back, but it just didn't work for me. Hard to explain when friends / family / etc eventually see and ask about it. You have to carry it, charge it, put it somewhere, it makes noise, etc. Of course, if you have a perfect plan you could always keep the second phone secret. I'm not that perfect, so I eventually trashed the idea.

Instead I've been using the Burner app for the past 6 months. Works very well and is very inexpensive. You can change the number every day if you want to. Anyone else have that app? Any problems or advice for others?

LTB.My main phone is a large screen smartphone, so I just tell family and friends that the burner phone is for when I go hiking or am somewhere where I don't want to damage a $600 phone. I keep it right out in the open, but am careful to clear call records regularly. It's a Tracfone from Target, paid for with cash. If anyone asks for the number I tell them I don't want anyone calling me on it, and that it's only for emergencies when I'm outdoors and don't have my main phone with me.

SimplyCool
11-12-15, 21:55
That does seem like a good value. Tried the second phone thing a few years back, but it just didn't work for me. Hard to explain when friends / family / etc eventually see and ask about it. You have to carry it, charge it, put it somewhere, it makes noise, etc. Of course, if you have a perfect plan you could always keep the second phone secret. I'm not that perfect, so I eventually trashed the idea.

Instead I've been using the Burner app for the past 6 months. Works very well and is very inexpensive. You can change the number every day if you want to. Anyone else have that app? Any problems or advice for others?

LTB.A burner phone is still the safest and most secure. Reasons:

1: You get robbed. Burner phone = Who cares. Your Real phone = All your info, friends, pictures, etc. Yes these idiots will call your friends!

2: Burner phone has no phone records directly traced back to you. (SO has no way to see records).

3: Using your real phone even with burner app still can be traced back to you, your phone, name, etc. And if there was ever a security breach of the burner app your info could be release.

Recapacitar
11-12-15, 23:36
Stcharlie is on SA too. I have her digits pm me if you want. Tried to reach her few times no response.Thanks. I saw her tonight. She's a good time.

Recapacitar
11-13-15, 00:11
Does anyone having any information on "Zoe93" Lexi243 "Kennedyluv1" or "Natalie-E".

Theeb 32
11-13-15, 10:57
Does anyone having any information on "Zoe93" Lexi243 "Kennedyluv1" or "Natalie-E".I have been back and forth with zoe, but have not meet yet, she seem like the real deal, now lexi stay away form.

STLguy1980
11-14-15, 01:43
Met with her tonight. After promising a ton of activities on our date she was late for me to pick her up, pretty sure had not showered, and kept telling me 'on the next date we can do that' when ever I asked to do something. Lot's of complaining as well then when I had to drive her back to where I picked her up from couldn't decide where she wanted me to go so we ended up driving around for an hour until she had a place.

I am not entirely sure the photos are of her, although they are a close representation. They might be a year or two old.

On the plus side she did have a good body but not worth any of the hassle involved in dealing with her.

Recommend to avoid.

Kemo Sabe
11-14-15, 07:30
A burner phone is still the safest and most secure. Reasons:

1: You get robbed. Burner phone = Who cares. Your Real phone = All your info, friends, pictures, etc. Yes these idiots will call your friends!

2: Burner phone has no phone records directly traced back to you. (SO has no way to see records).

3: Using your real phone even with burner app still can be traced back to you, your phone, name, etc. And if there was ever a security breach of the burner app your info could be release.

The phone company knows the location of your phone when you place a call. So if you use your Burner phone at home it can lead LE to you. Federal LE also has equipment to monitor cell phone calls and determine the location of the phone.

See link in post #25 of the "Some tips and locations 4 u newbies" thread

Kemo.

Recapacitar
11-14-15, 08:06
I have been back and forth with zoe, but have not meet yet, she seem like the real deal, now lexi stay away form.Cool. Thanks. I'll probably try Zoe. Now Zoe isn't the chick that has been barebacking dudes, right?

Also does anyone know about, "lilblonde1992, lexilaughs, girlnextdoor22, marie618.

Tomg01
11-14-15, 10:46
A burner phone is still the safest and most secure. Reasons:

3: Using your real phone even with burner app still can be traced back to you, your phone, name, etc. And if there was ever a security breach of the burner app your info could be release.Ran across an article earlier this week. Wish I would have copied the link at the time but. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE USING YOUR IPHONE.

Go to System Settings, Click on Privacy, Click on Location Services, Scroll down to the bottom and click on System Services, Next is the scary part, scroll down to Frequent Locations and look at that information.

The article advised that you should clear Frequent Locations and then Turn it Off.

Go back one screen and review all the apps and functions that are accessing your location and decide which ones you want to keep on tracking your phone or not.

Other articles I have read indicate that the only way to keep your phone from being tracked is to purchase something to completely block the RFI (signals your phone puts out. The same signals now being used for Apple Pay and other useful functions. Some travel sights recommend getting an RFI blocking money belt, ie the ones that go under your clothes and you can keep your phones, passports, credit cards signals blocked. Crooks in Europe have been able to steal credit card info just by walking by someone and picking up these signals. Walmart is even selling blocking wallets for your credit cards.

If your just worried about your spouse of significant other finding our where your going, I would think turning off Frequent Locations might be sufficient.

Now the signal might not be called RFI or any corrections or additions to my info is welcome. I'm not a techie, just someone who reads way too much.

TylerDurden01
11-14-15, 11:51
Cool. Thanks. I'll probably try Zoe. Now Zoe isn't the chick that has been barebacking dudes, right?

Also does anyone know about, "lilblonde1992, lexilaughs, girlnextdoor22, marie618.I talked to her a couple times. Her face pics looked great and I was good to go. Then she sent me a couple full body pics and the one was not flattering at all so I bailed.

Member #4986
11-14-15, 21:02
Cool. Thanks. I'll probably try Zoe. Now Zoe isn't the chick that has been barebacking dudes, right?

Also does anyone know about, "lilblonde1992, lexilaughs, girlnextdoor22, marie618.YES Recap, that IS the same Zoe that has all the negative reviews of a smelly apartment and bbing dudes. She is in my top 5 of all time BBBJ's but I have not seen her in about a month. If I hear good stuff in the future I may return just to fuck her mouth.

Tobydude1000
11-15-15, 11:18
I use a Net 10 wireless phone bought with cash at one of Dollar General stores. If anyone finds it, to access anything' they'll need a password which was a feature I could not find on the tracphone I had. Maybe they've changed this recently but not sure. Also I've been using the $30/60 day plan. I think they give you a couple hundred minutes for that. Keeps the costs down and if you run out of minutes, you can always re-load or choose a more generous plan. Good luck.

My main phone is a large screen smartphone, so I just tell family and friends that the burner phone is for when I go hiking or am somewhere where I don't want to damage a $600 phone. I keep it right out in the open, but am careful to clear call records regularly. It's a Tracfone from Target, paid for with cash. If anyone asks for the number I tell them I don't want anyone calling me on it, and that it's only for emergencies when I'm outdoors and don't have my main phone with me.

STLguy1980
11-15-15, 12:12
I talked to her a couple times. Her face pics looked great and I was good to go. Then she sent me a couple full body pics and the one was not flattering at all so I bailed.She also has pretty high demands for her compensation considering age and appearance.

Member #5201
11-15-15, 21:01
On sa. Toftt. Thought things were OK. Found her fb and everything. Had some modeling pics. All was good. Chatted. Met up and she was about 40 lbs larger than her pics. Nice legs but that was it. Just an FYI. We just caught a bite to eat and that was it. Thank goodness for the meet greet.

J EastAlton
11-15-15, 23:08
Does anyone have any info on some cheap motels in the Stl area? I thought there was a thread on here somewhere. I found a new UTR and I do not want to bring her back to the east side. Thanks so much for you help, and stay safe out there.

CardMan1014
11-16-15, 03:09
I am in the rolla Salem Missouri area and would like to find a girl to dream with. Can anyone help me out ones are welcome.

Amigo314
11-16-15, 13:03
Ok anybody know how can I pay on POF website for get some credits.

With out give credit cards or debit, maybe those gift cards sell on markets works?

Thanks for read.

Member #5366
11-16-15, 13:34
Does anyone have any info on some cheap motels in the Stl area? I thought there was a thread on here somewhere. I found a new UTR and I do not want to bring her back to the east side. Thanks so much for you help, and stay safe out there.Couple hourly on Watson Rd.

Another at old Olive / lindbergh.

Reasonable and serves the purpose.

But amazing for less than about $50, I have gotten great clean spots off Priceline.

Then you have the place all night and half the morning. Not as much rush or get a morning date.

Bill Bradsky
11-16-15, 13:54
I am in the rolla Salem Missouri area and would like to find a girl to dream with. Can anyone help me out ones are welcome.You'd have a better chance of getting laid in Nome Alaska than Salem Missouri. You're not too far from FLW though, and where there are Combat Engineers, there's pussy.

OldMongrel
11-16-15, 16:41
You'd have a better chance of getting laid in Nome Alaska than Salem Missouri. You're not too far from FLW though, and where there are Combat Engineers, there's pussy.35-40 years ago there used to be a few girls turning tricks in beautiful downtown Salem, MO. Between tricks they would douche with one of those little bottles of Coke in the restrooms of the Salem Skyscraper (5 or 6 stories). Back in the bareback days.

Jeffc 574
11-16-15, 17:30
The Ivy Motel at Olive and Lindbergh is only $35 a night and they take cash. Sometimes I find out things in strange places. I cannot say anything about the place because I learned this second hand.

Does anyone have any info on some cheap motels in the Stl area? I thought there was a thread on here somewhere. I found a new UTR and I do not want to bring her back to the east side. Thanks so much for you help, and stay safe out there.

CountryBoy92
11-17-15, 15:37
New to the site, and relatively new to the hobby. Seen a few providers, some good and some bad. Was wondering if anyone knows any good providers that are ok with facials and things like that and are worth it? Mostly looking for st charles area.

Aristides
11-17-15, 15:47
The Ivy Motel at Olive and Lindbergh is only $35 a night and they take cash. Sometimes I find out things in strange places. I cannot say anything about the place because I learned this second hand.It is only 35, or 40 of you want the king, no hourly rate though. But they do make a copy of your drivers licence. I paid in cash but still didn't like the trail.

The Mark
11-17-15, 18:37
YES Recap, that IS the same Zoe that has all the negative reviews of a smelly apartment and bbing dudes. She is in my top 5 of all time BBBJ's but I have not seen her in about a month. If I hear good stuff in the future I may return just to fuck her mouth.Just to avoid confusion, this is Zoe 93? There's so many different names.

Cephlapod Love
11-18-15, 15:55
The phone company knows the location of your phone when you place a call. So if you use your Burner phone at home it can lead LE to you. Federal LE also has equipment to monitor cell phone calls and determine the location of the phone.

See link in post #25 of the "Some tips and locations 4 u newbies" thread

Kemo.Great discussion on the burner phones and Apps!

I'll just add, that a buddy who was LE, now Pub Defender tells me that if the Gubmint wants to find you, they have the time & resources to do so.

That said, for what is going on here he mentions that unless you have added major felonies, LE (of any kind) ins't going to spend the resources to track you down for a misdemeanor.

Now watch you liberties gents! No doubt in the future the Gubmint will come up with some excuse to ban burner phones and require a SSN for any phone purchase or use or cell phones and require an "always on" tracking. All in the guise of "keeping you safe!" After all eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.

Member #5201
11-20-15, 19:16
Ok, I'm not new to this. But not a huge hobbyist. Just from time to time as I travel for work. SA in other places has been great and more of what I'm looking for. Anyhow I've been talking to some on the around here, and it seems like they want all the details ironed out before meeting. I've turned several away or they have me because I'm not discussing that on there. One or two are mentioned on here. Haven't these girls here heard of a meet and greet? Only met one and she was twice as big as her pics. Any advice is helpful.

Member #5366
11-23-15, 12:43
Ok, I'm not new to this. But not a huge hobbyist. Just from time to time as I travel for work. SA in other places has been great and more of what I'm looking for. Anyhow I've been talking to some on the around here, and it seems like they want all the details ironed out before meeting. I've turned several away or they have me because I'm not discussing that on there. One or two are mentioned on here. Haven't these girls here heard of a meet and greet? Only met one and she was twice as big as her pics. Any advice is helpful.I always recommend a meet before hand. That way if we don't click or like what we see we can walk. Nsa. Have walked away after a drink couple times. No biggie. But some will want to go straight to a hookup too. Just have to feel it out. I had one girl last summer, flight attendant, pics were good, but we went straight for a meet at her hotel. She was a little bigger than I assumed but more than made up for it with skills! Repeated a few times before she was transfered again.

OldDawg
11-23-15, 15:46
Ok, I'm not new to this. But not a huge hobbyist. Just from time to time as I travel for work. SA in other places has been great and more of what I'm looking for. Anyhow I've been talking to some on the around here, and it seems like they want all the details ironed out before meeting. I've turned several away or they have me because I'm not discussing that on there. One or two are mentioned on here. Haven't these girls here heard of a meet and greet? Only met one and she was twice as big as her pics. Any advice is helpful.Hey, I wish I could "meet and greet" every new provider before I decided on booking her, but that just doesn't happen, and it really isn't fair to ask of them if you think about it. Unless you are paying her for her time, it's not a good use of her day to meet random potential mongers with no compensation. Now, I think if it's a very high end transaction a casual drink before is warranted, just to see if the chemistry is there before you fork over the amount of cash most of us make in a freakin' week. But a 125-150 date? Not worth it for her, and my guess is she will turn you down flat. Read reviews, my friend, and go with the best. Totally get it though, I know it can be a crapshoot, but all of us here report so we can read about each other's experiences and avoid the Big Mamas.

LuvBoobies
11-24-15, 12:04
Hey, I wish I could "meet and greet" every new provider before I decided on booking her, but that just doesn't happen, and it really isn't fair to ask of them if you think about it. Unless you are paying her for her time, it's not a good use of her day to meet random potential mongers with no compensation. Now, I think if it's a very high end transaction a casual drink before is warranted, just to see if the chemistry is there before you fork over the amount of cash most of us make in a freakin' week. But a 125-150 date? Not worth it for her, and my guess is she will turn you down flat. Read reviews, my friend, and go with the best. Totally get it though, I know it can be a crapshoot, but all of us here report so we can read about each other's experiences and avoid the Big Mamas.Except SA / WYP sugar daddy girls etc are not "providers" per se. The arrangement isn't supposed to be at such a Professional Level. If they are asking for $ up front then they are likely Professionals on a SD dating site or scammer types. IE. Pay me for potential future services but most likely she moves on to the next chump. Unless your are flush with cash, NEVER pay ahead of time and never pay just to meet a girl.

TigerMan1610
11-24-15, 13:39
Hey, I wish I could "meet and greet" every new provider before I decided on booking her, but that just doesn't happen, and it really isn't fair to ask of them if you think about it. Unless you are paying her for her time, it's not a good use of her day to meet random potential mongers with no compensation. Now, I think if it's a very high end transaction a casual drink before is warranted, just to see if the chemistry is there before you fork over the amount of cash most of us make in a freakin' week. But a 125-150 date? Not worth it for her, and my guess is she will turn you down flat. Read reviews, my friend, and go with the best. Totally get it though, I know it can be a crapshoot, but all of us here report so we can read about each other's experiences and avoid the Big Mamas.I usually try and negotiate a lesser amount for a meet and greet situation. If we are talking about a SA or WYP meet up. Something like 40-50 to meet up, have a drink or 2 and chat. I have even met for "gas money" from a WYP meet up for 20 and then just chat for a bit. That way I get to meet them they get paid a little something for their time. Just something that has worked pretty well for me.

Wyghost
11-24-15, 19:36
Talking with a UTR from southern Il. 34, tall, slim, to tall to call a spinner, and half nympho. May have her come to St Louis the 2nd weekend of Dec for a couple of days. She has Christmas coming up and kids to buy for. Will ask if I can post pic of her and do it in the next few days. If she catches your eye let me know so I can convince her it would be worth her time. I will stop by and see her on my way to St Louis tomorrow. After the pics, will need your feed back on interest. Thanks guys, you have done me plenty of favors, this will be my way of returning them to you.

You know who you are that have helped in the past.

Member #5366
11-25-15, 10:54
I usually try and negotiate a lesser amount for a meet and greet situation. If we are talking about a SA or WYP meet up. Something like 40-50 to meet up, have a drink or 2 and chat. I have even met for "gas money" from a WYP meet up for 20 and then just chat for a bit. That way I get to meet them they get paid a little something for their time. Just something that has worked pretty well for me.Meet &Greets have always worked out for me.

I put an offer to buy lunch, drinks, or just meet for coffee.

Get the face / face meet then at that point its all on me to sell the real deal.

Get them comfortable and chatting flirting teasing.

They get a nice date and maybe a little gas $ but find they will benefit more with a deal set.

So far in last year only 1 did not pan out. Kinda knew that one was not going to work but it was great to sit and look at that body!

CubWin1908
11-25-15, 12:04
Talking with a UTR from southern Il. 34, tall, slim, to tall to call a spinner, and half nympho. May have her come to St Louis the 2nd weekend of Dec for a couple of days. She has Christmas coming up and kids to buy for. Will ask if I can post pic of her and do it in the next few days. If she catches your eye let me know so I can convince her it would be worth her time. I will stop by and see her on my way to St Louis tomorrow. After the pics, will need your feed back on interest. Thanks guys, you have done me plenty of favors, this will be my way of returning them to you.

You know who you are that have helped in the past.I'm sure there are several folks who would like to see a pic!

Member #5201
11-25-15, 13:50
I agree with ya LuvBoobies. If you read up on SD / sb forums, that's pretty much how it goes. And plus an SD is usually looking a little more that just pay for play. Has more to do with chemistry and getting along. Just have found it a little different here in stl. But I have had a little connection with a little 19 y / O spinner. Was fun, but she seems to have latched on pretty hard. Not sure I'm going to meet up again.

Bigbob1958
11-25-15, 17:30
talking with a utr from southern il. 34, tall, slim, to tall to call a spinner, and half nympho. May have her come to st louis the 2nd weekend of dec for a couple of days. She has christmas coming up and kids to buy for. Will ask if i can post pic of her and do it in the next few days. If she catches your eye let me know so i can convince her it would be worth her time. I will stop by and see her on my way to st louis tomorrow. After the pics, will need your feed back on interest. Thanks guys, you have done me plenty of favors, this will be my way of returning them to you.

You know who you are that have helped in the past.count me in.

TrukFunn
11-25-15, 17:41
I'm sure there are several folks who would like to see a pic!What town. I am in southern Illinois all the time and get quite bored LOL.

Member #5201
11-25-15, 18:16
Meet &Greets have always worked out for me.

I put an offer to buy lunch, drinks, or just meet for coffee.

Get the face / face meet then at that point its all on me to sell the real deal.

Get them comfortable and chatting flirting teasing.

They get a nice date and maybe a little gas $ but find they will benefit more with a deal set.

So far in last year only 1 did not pan out. Kinda knew that one was not going to work but it was great to sit and look at that body!Exactly how I usually work things. But I just haven't had much luck here. They just want every little detail ironed out before we even meet up.

LuvBoobies
11-25-15, 18:18
I typically don't do reviews much, the White Knights screw it up. But its the time for giving and well I am in a giving mood.

WYP First.

Sweetcilla -- wants 200.

Niquita -- 100 . But not sure if she is legit.

NinjaPrincess is real. 100/150 for fun but I think she isn't looking for more than 1 guy but you know how that story goes.

April_74 is good to go as others have reported.

AngieL84 . Married but no news to report.

JWJenn. Wants too much $ and isn't all that anymore.

Stlcharlie -- 100 FS. But she was drunk / fucked up when I saw her. A good time but YMMV.

Tinyt07 -- 150 FS. Personally won't repeat too far away.

Mandylee. Glad I have a monger phone.

Angelstrumpet -- I used to meet her several times a month a few years ago til some mongers began over paying her. I love her dog and miss her blow jobs!

Honey333 - met once 150 and took care of me.

Redivy -- GPS.

Sweetsera23 - met her a few times, fun 80 to 150.

Shortygirl6 -- never could seal the deal.

Many other WYP but these are ones I could think off.

SA.

Christines37 -- ATF, met a few times. Great in the sack and good $ for me.

Tallblonde00 -- 150 was enjoyable not a repeat.

Scecret please -- waste of time, email only. Used to be a WYP girl that was well reviewed.

Trinity069 -- currently in jail, dancer on east side.

Miss Alaa -- BP girl on SA.

Love314 -- mid 30's great body great in bed good head 150.

Mads420 -- avoid. Not as nice in real life as the pics.

Quite a few others as well. I will update more in the future.

Wyghost
11-25-15, 20:19
Got some pic, should get the ok to post from her by the weekend. She is just a little nervous and said to give her time to think and make sure she can come in Dec. Yes stopped by on the way to Lambert to fly out. Great gal, great service. First time I took her to a motel had to keep one hand over her mouth, she can holler and ride me harder then this old man can almost handle.

J EastAlton
11-26-15, 19:24
I am trying to find a good cheap motel in the O'Fallon Mo. area. The only one I have found is America's Value Inn, for $55. Is there any others around that I am missing? I have an UTR who I am planning on meeting the first of the week. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Stay safe out there.

Johnylike 6969
11-27-15, 13:24
Use priceline.com bid for a hotel room. I use this to bid 50% less of regular price on the site.

It works for me. I always go with atleast 3 star hotels get it for $45 to 60.

Would you like to share UTR digits?

I am trying to find a good cheap motel in the O'Fallon Mo. area. The only one I have found is America's Value Inn, for $55. Is there any others around that I am missing? I have an UTR who I am planning on meeting the first of the week. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Stay safe out there.

CardMan1014
11-27-15, 19:36
I have a 20 year old girl I see and she is awesome 5 10 115 lbs red hair priced eye brow tattoos tight shaved beaver and does what ever I want. I am will to trade her info but it would have to be some awesome deal because she is a true beauty. Young sweet energetic swallows and rides a dick like she's running a race. And will let me have as much time as I want for pretty cheap she is almost like my gf. I have two others that give some of the best head I have ever had aswell. So pm me and maybe we can work out a trade.

TylerDurden01
11-28-15, 14:39
I typically don't do reviews much, the White Knights screw it up. But its the time for giving and well I am in a giving mood.

WYP First.

Sweetcilla -- wants 200.

NinjaPrincess is real. 100/150 for fun but I think she isn't looking for more than 1 guy but you know how that story goes.

Stlcharlie -- 100 FS. But she was drunk / fucked up when I saw her. A good time but YMMV.

Angelstrumpet -- I used to meet her several times a month a few years ago til some mongers began over paying her. I love her dog and miss her blow jobs!

Redivy -- GPS.

SA.

Scecret please -- waste of time, email only. Used to be a WYP girl that was well reviewed.

Quite a few others as well. I will update more in the future.Yeah mads420's pics are not accurate. Very deceptive.

Wyghost
11-28-15, 17:23
Yeah mads420's pics are not accurate. Very deceptive.This was a top SA choice, had a great time all for a good supper, a few drinks, and some gambling winning, I put he money in the machine, and she pick it. Hit for 250 and split it. So sorry to see that she has moved. If you didn't get to see her you missed out.

JbstLou
11-29-15, 23:27
Any of you mongers hook up with Ashlee K off of SA?

PM for some info.

Rally7
11-30-15, 17:17
Use priceline.com bid for a hotel room. I use this to bid 50% less of regular price on the site.

It works for me. I always go with atleast 3 star hotels get it for $45 to 60.

Would you like to share UTR digits?Can go to www.betterbidding.com to see what other folks have successfully bid in the area as well.

The problem, of course, is that Priceline and Hot wire, etc. Require a credit card, so there's a paper trail. Not good if you need to hide your Hobby expenses from an SO, for example.

LuvBoobies
11-30-15, 20:54

PM for some info.Pretty sure she is the same AshleeK from WYP whom was discussed last year or maybe the year before. Good to go but you should cover up condoms were never required IF I recall correctly.

Woody12
12-01-15, 20:01
Anyone have any info on Gal advertising on SA italian Bella 314 please pm if you have.

Moego
12-02-15, 00:05
Does anyone have any UTR or non-pros that they would share. I was hoping to see someone tomorrow and my two regulars are unavailable. PM me I appreciate any help!! Thanks.

Funman1775
12-03-15, 00:38
Yeah mads420's pics are not accurate. Very deceptive.Try amada1123 . Needs cash. BBBJ uncovered covered FS. Willing. Paid 100 . Good luck.

Recapacitar
12-03-15, 04:27
Has anyone seen Marie618? If so, what's her deal?

Moego
12-03-15, 11:26
Has anyone seen Marie618? If so, what's her deal?She was communicating with me asking for 200 then went silent when I tried to negotiate.

Jamesj
12-03-15, 11:37
She was communicating with me asking for 200 then went silent when I tried to negotiate.She wanted 250 from me!

Rejected her offer as to HIGH!

Must have a bad case of GPS!

Lot's better bargains to be had.

JAMESJ.

Theeb 32
12-03-15, 12:24
Try amada1123 . Needs cash. BBBJ uncovered covered FS. Willing. Paid 100 . Good luck.She is a lot larger than her pics let on.

CardMan1014
12-03-15, 17:20
I don't know who did it or even how you did it but one of you find out who my utr was and sent her pictures of your dick asking her how much to blow that. Not only did you ruin it for yourself and everyone else. You fucked up my thing with her. I have been seeing this girl for three years now and had a great thing. I tried to share and one of you royally fucked me. How can you think that was ok no matter what these women do they deserve some respect you just don't do that. So now I lost a great thing because one of why'all are a tool. Looks like I back to looking. Thanks to some jack ass. I won't ever make this mistake again.

LuvBoobies
12-03-15, 18:12
I don't know who did it or even how you did it but one of you find out who my utr was and sent her pictures of your dick asking her how much to blow that. Not only did you ruin it for yourself and everyone else. You fucked up my thing with her. I have been seeing this girl for three years now and had a great thing. I tried to share and one of you royally fucked me. How can you think that was ok no matter what these women do they deserve some respect you just don't do that. So now I lost a great thing because one of why'all are a tool. Looks like I back to looking. Thanks to some jack ass. I won't ever make this mistake again.It happens. Either you get "white knighted" by a dude or some dude tries to spread a rumor to cut you out. Or the dude is a pure douche asshole. Either way you get screwed by sharing too much. Although it isn't clear in this case to me that you did share but be weary whom you share with.

STLguy1980
12-03-15, 20:19
She is a lot larger than her pics let on.I don't know. The pics paint a pretty clear picture and it ain't good.

Scorpio05
12-03-15, 20:36
I noticed there had been some discussion about Ashley K from SA. I had a recent visit with her and though I'd share. She may not be everyone's cup of tea but for some she is a great lay at a great bargain.

I recently hooked-up on an outcall with Ashley K (ashleyksugar@yahoo.com) for a memorable experience. I began negotiations at $ but settled on $. 5 because she was coming to me. I'm not sure if she can host. She is somewhat UTR and only occasionally surfaces for some naughty fun. Ashley is not a super model and has a Mom's body but is always down for a sexy good time.

She walked in ready to play and gave me a big wet kiss! I had given her instructions to wear a skirt so I could peek underneath and have quick and easy access to the goodies. She sat positioned on the sofa so I could see that she forgot to wear panties. We chatted for a while and soon her hand let me know that she was finished with the small talk and ready for action. By this time, I was already had a couple of FIV.

Off to the bedroom and she unleashed two gorgeous boobies with very responsive nipples. This girl is very vocal about what she likes to do and does not hesitate talking dirty! I enjoyed the way she dropped to her knees and looked up at me with big beautiful blue eyes as she gave Mr. Johnson a good tongue-lashing!

I decided to give her vijayjay a good working over with my Hitachi Wand and FIV until she squirted which was something new to her! While this 30-something MILF has marvelous BBBJ skills, I opted for the covered FS. I pulled her up by her hair and instructed her to lay down on the edge of the bed. While standing, I forced her legs behind her ears and proceeded to give her a good pounding which she loved very much!

We switched to doggie and my FIA gave me a good indication that Greek was an option. I wasn't in the mood, and, because I'm a "one and done" kind of guy, she happily agreed to let me hit it next time around. I asked how she wanted to finished and she pleaded for a protein facial which I gladly obliged. She didn't object when she got a shot in the mouth. Ashley was a great time and I will definitely repeat. The experience was like banging the guy's wife next door!

IAmJohnDoe
12-03-15, 21:14
I don't know who did it or even how you did it but one of you find out who my utr was and sent her pictures of your dick asking her how much to blow that. Not only did you ruin it for yourself and everyone else. You fucked up my thing with her. I have been seeing this girl for three years now and had a great thing. I tried to share and one of you royally fucked me. How can you think that was ok no matter what these women do they deserve some respect you just don't do that. So now I lost a great thing because one of why'all are a tool. Looks like I back to looking. Thanks to some jack ass. I won't ever make this mistake again.FUUUUCK! I was eagerly waiting on a reply from you about her. I'll admit it was very crass, tasteless and disrespectful but if she gave you permission to share her info, how can she hold you responsible for some dumb ass sending her a dick pic?

DustyWheel
12-04-15, 07:12

PM for some info.I am new at this. I figured out WYP site but what is SA?

Thanks!

Scorpio05
12-04-15, 14:15
I am new at this. I figured out WYP site but what is SA?

Thanks!SA is a sugar daddy site, Seeking Arrangements.

Missery
12-04-15, 17:08
I am new at this. I figured out WYP site but what is SA?

Thanks!Seeking Arrangement.

CardMan1014
12-04-15, 21:21
She blames me because we have been friends for awhile and we have been seeing each other for awhile I guess she thought I would protect her or just share her info with friend face to face not to strangers on a site. It would of been ok if people knew how to act. This is why we can have nice things. But next time I know to only share with people I trust. Sorry to everyone else and anyone who gave me a number I will not use it because that wouldn't be fair.

IAmJohnDoe
12-05-15, 08:30
She blames me because we have been friends for awhile and we have been seeing each other for awhile I guess she thought I would protect her or just share her info with friend face to face not to strangers on a site. It would of been ok if people knew how to act. This is why we can have nice things. But next time I know to only share with people I trust. Sorry to everyone else and anyone who gave me a number I will not use it because that wouldn't be fair.That's unfortunate. I had several guys request my south city friends number. I didn't want to come across like I don't want to share but I didn't do it because we were "cool" and I knew she wouldn't be happy with me giving her number to guys I didn't really know, especially if things went bad. Yes, she snuck around and fucked guys for money occasionally but she didn't want to be treated like a prostitute. Key word, RESPECT.

EasyAsPie
12-05-15, 13:03
I noticed there had been some discussion about Ashley K from SA. I had a recent visit with her and though I'd share. She may not be everyone's cup of tea but for some she is a great lay at a great bargain.

I recently hooked-up on an outcall with Ashley K (ashleyksugar@yahoo.com) for a memorable experience. I began negotiations at $ but settled on $. 5 because she was coming to me. I'm not sure if she can host. She is somewhat UTR and only occasionally surfaces for some naughty fun. Ashley is not a super model and has a Mom's body but is always down for a sexy good time.

She walked in ready to play and gave me a big wet kiss! I had given her instructions to wear a skirt so I could peek underneath and have quick and easy access to the goodies. She sat positioned on the sofa so I could see that she forgot to wear panties. We chatted for a while and soon her hand let me know that she was finished with the small talk and ready for action. By this time, I was already had a couple of FIV.

Off to the bedroom and she unleashed two gorgeous boobies with very responsive nipples. This girl is very vocal about what she likes to do and does not hesitate talking dirty! I enjoyed the way she dropped to her knees and looked up at me with big beautiful blue eyes as she gave Mr. Johnson a good tongue-lashing!

I decided to give her vijayjay a good working over with my Hitachi Wand and FIV until she squirted which was something new to her! While this 30-something MILF has marvelous BBBJ skills, I opted for the covered FS. I pulled her up by her hair and instructed her to lay down on the edge of the bed. While standing, I forced her legs behind her ears and proceeded to give her a good pounding which she loved very much!

We switched to doggie and my FIA gave me a good indication that Greek was an option. I wasn't in the mood, and, because I'm a "one and done" kind of guy, she happily agreed to let me hit it next time around. I asked how she wanted to finished and she pleaded for a protein facial which I gladly obliged. She didn't object when she got a shot in the mouth. Ashley was a great time and I will definitely repeat. The experience was like banging the guy's wife next door!Thank you for sharing. I reached out to her via email. I just spent the entire night at the casino with room. We gambled a bit. She did drink quite a bit, but wow did that make for a crazy night. Right into the room. Clothes off with the most absurdly good BBBJ. Hit every hole numerous times. Woke up with this MILF talking care of my little man. This was my first go with an UTR girl. Pics video. Wow. Thanks again for sharing.

STLguy1980
12-05-15, 18:57
Has anyone actually met up with her? Says she is in town 'for work' a few times a week but would not commit to anything other than a meeting at a restaurant right by the hotel she stays at (I assume).

Just curious if this the scam where they tell you on the second date everything is available but they want money on the first date never to be heard from again or if she is a legit girl?

Scorpio05
12-06-15, 01:39
Thank you for sharing. I reached out to her via email. I just spent the entire night at the casino with room. We gambled a bit. She did drink quite a bit, but wow did that make for a crazy night. Right into the room. Clothes off with the most absurdly good BBBJ. Hit every hole numerous times. Woke up with this MILF talking care of my little man. This was my first go with an UTR girl. Pics video. Wow. Thanks again for sharing.Glad I could help!!

EasyAsPie
12-06-15, 12:21
Glad I could help!!Last post about her. I would cover up for sure. Have a feeling this girl had been around. Her ish is nice but can tell been used plenty. I know plenty guys on here have had her. She mentioned a few that have been on here.

Wbhbdt
12-07-15, 11:15
Last post about her. I would cover up for sure. Have a feeling this girl had been around. Her ish is nice but can tell been used plenty. I know plenty guys on here have had her. She mentioned a few that have been on here.It's been reported that fucking her felt like you're tossing a hotdog down a hallway. Is that true? That's the only reason I didn't follow through with her. Wasn't sure if it was because her walls are gone or because his hotdog wasn't big enough to fill the bun. LOL.

We were supposed to meet but I stopped communicating with her. She sounded fun. She say she records because her husband likes to watch her get fucked.

JohnnyRue
12-07-15, 13:12
It's been reported that fucking her felt like you're tossing a hotdog down a hallway. Is that true? That's the only reason I didn't follow through with her. Wasn't sure if it was because her walls are gone or because his hotdog wasn't big enough to fill the bun. LOL.

We were supposed to meet but I stopped communicating with her. She sounded fun. She say she records because her husband likes to watch her get fucked.Wish I knew who you were talking about. LOL.

Member #5366
12-07-15, 20:58

WYP First.

Sweetcilla -- wants 200.

Redivy -- GPS.

SA.

Quite a few others as well. I will update more in the future.I need to add one from SA. JyoungbeautyJ. Jess. I had pleasure meeting her via a fellow monger here. Had a great thing going best part of 6 mo. Until now. Since she lost job couple weeks ago and she dove heavier into 420, she has become unreliable to me. Flaked out on date. Couple hrs later text me wanting more $. Forgot I already paid for date. No! Then silence til sat night. Wanting to hookup and give her more help. Agreed hopeing to salvage the date. Weve had no issues before so worth risk. No call or show. 1 am text saying she fell asleep. Lets meet. Fuck no. You stand me up once I normally cut you off with no 2nd chance. Sat night she blew that 2nd chance.
Cut her off. She just lost a steady monthly income. Be warned

OldMongrel
12-07-15, 21:44
Wish I knew who you were talking about. LOL.If you were to search the forum for hotdog you would find they are talking about AshleyK from SA.

One Nut
12-09-15, 01:01
Have you found a card like they descrbe below that requires only a zip code to register? Or should I care? Should I ust use phony info but remember that phony info? I have never used or purchased one of these prepaid cards so this is all forein to me.

". you will need to register your card. To register, either call the card issuer or visit their website. This information should have been supplied to you by the issuer when you received the card. It may also be printed on the back of the card. In some cases, the card issuer may only require you to register a zip code, in which case you would need to use the same zip code when entering your payment. ".

TigerMan1610
12-10-15, 11:56
Have you found a card like they descrbe below that requires only a zip code to register? Or should I care? Should I ust use phony info but remember that phony info? I have never used or purchased one of these prepaid cards so this is all forein to me.

". you will need to register your card. To register, either call the card issuer or visit their website. This information should have been supplied to you by the issuer when you received the card. It may also be printed on the back of the card. In some cases, the card issuer may only require you to register a zip code, in which case you would need to use the same zip code when entering your payment. ".It is easy to register a zip with the vanilla visa cards. I use a real street and zip in a different area of the city than mine and just remember what I entered as you describe. I just feel it is safer than using a personal credit card.

Bert105
12-10-15, 18:34
Any reports on Tiffany? http://mstiffany2012.com/.

Brykye
12-11-15, 08:50
Something you don't want to see in your mirror. LOL.

PilotPete
12-11-15, 20:42
Any reports on Tiffany? http://mstiffany2012.com/.There are reviews in the massage forum. Short answer = pics not real, experience 6/10.

STLguy1980
12-11-15, 21:28
Been trying to decide if I should put this up or not but I figured, why not.

Met up a couple times with mgoldsmi from the SA site in the last few weeks. I don't want to get too much in to the details about what did, or didn't happen, but my recommendation is to avoid. Thought the first time was a bad night for her, but it wasn't. There is a bit of selective editing in the pics too.

The real life version is not as good as the pics and there is a definite Jefferson County lifestyle at play (and I know Jefferson County having lived there for many years).

At some point before the end of the year of going to do a full dump of all the data I have from the SA and WYP sites since I am done with both now.

JschWanker
12-12-15, 05:39
Something you don't want to see in your mirror. LOL.Lmao! Hahaha.

Recapacitar
12-12-15, 07:23
It's been reported that fucking her felt like you're tossing a hotdog down a hallway. Is that true? That's the only reason I didn't follow through with her. Wasn't sure if it was because her walls are gone or because his hotdog wasn't big enough to fill the bun. LOL.

We were supposed to meet but I stopped communicating with her. She sounded fun. She say she records because her husband likes to watch her get fucked.Sounds like this blonde chick that I knew some years ago. She lived in South St. Louis. I banged her in doggie and couldn't feel a thing. I told her afterwards that she was "pretty loose. " She kind of took it the wrong way. LOL I guess when you think about it, there really isn't a good way to take it. LOL I just know know she must have been bangin some guys with some huge wankers. I'm a fairly decent sized guy and I kid you not, I couldn't feel a thing.

EasyAsPie
12-13-15, 12:25
Sounds like this blonde chick that I knew some years ago. She lived in South St. Louis. I banged her in doggie and couldn't feel a thing. I told her afterwards that she was "pretty loose. " She kind of took it the wrong way. LOL I guess when you think about it, there really isn't a good way to take it. LOL I just know know she must have been bangin some guys with some huge wankers. I'm a fairly decent sized guy and I kid you not, I couldn't feel a thing.With her kitty being so used by probably half the guys on here. No wonder it's so wide. Just make her blow you cause she has perfect the art of sucking.

Wyghost
12-14-15, 22:26
Got back from Vegas and gave her a call and phone was disconnected. Heard from a good friend that she was getting a little desperate and trying to franchise to far out of her comfort area. Looks like it will be a while before she becomes back. The Bible thumpers of Southern Illinois don't have much tolerance for us evil men that partake in these evil acts. Sorry should have brought her to town before I went to Vegas. Well I will keep my eye open for a replacement.

Wyghost
12-15-15, 07:46
After a small vacation and returning my UTR had to go on a state paid vacation, but let me say found one that I must say is much young, much prettier and much more attentive. Blond, 21, little bit of a belly, has had a child, but the ass, tits and BBBJ will make you forget the belly. Dinner, a little gambling entertainment and half the winnings made this a very enjoyable night. Especially when you only spend $ gambling. Not ready to share this one, but she does want to come to St Louis to gamble and spend a weekend in Jan. So we will see. Can't post about her anywhere but St Louis, so that shows she is interested. Did I say she does make some noise.

MMAFan
12-15-15, 19:30
After a small vacation and returning my UTR had to go on a state paid vacation, but let me say found one that I must say is much young, much prettier and much more attentive. Blond, 21, little bit of a belly, has had a child, but the ass, tits and BBBJ will make you forget the belly. Dinner, a little gambling entertainment and half the winnings made this a very enjoyable night. Especially when you only spend $ gambling. Not ready to share this one, but she does want to come to St Louis to gamble and spend a weekend in Jan. So we will see. Can't post about her anywhere but St Louis, so that shows she is interested. Did I say she does make some noise.How do you go about finding an UTR girl? I like the idea, but no clue where to start.

Member #5366
12-18-15, 10:08
Was sent an offer to meet but curious if anyone had intel.

Thanks.

FreightShaker1
12-18-15, 12:45
A bit of a rant here fellas.

This resource does not work if only a few contribute. I see mongers cars at the strip clubs, the AMP's and picking up SWers all the time. I am sure nobody is going to ***** about to many reports.

My second rant is Newbs that come on here and ask for info without even using the search button. You want me to just come by and drive you someplace to get you sucked off?

The white night stuff is definitely tiresome. Think about it please, these girls are getting paid to do things with you.

Lastly I have had a few reports that I had done and guys had promised other info to trade only to somehow never return the favor. Really. ?

USA SG stl has a good board with a resource that's only as good as its contributors.

Admin feel free to move this to stpid shit if need be and THANKS!

Bill Bradsky
12-18-15, 14:49
A bit of a rant here fellas.

This resource does not work if only a few contribute. I see mongers cars at the strip clubs, the AMP's and picking up SWers all the time. I am sure nobody is going to ***** about to many reports.

My second rant is Newbs that come on here and ask for info without even using the search button. You want me to just come by and drive you someplace to get you sucked off?

The white night stuff is definitely tiresome. Think about it please, these girls are getting paid to do things with you.

Lastly I have had a few reports that I had done and guys had promised other info to trade only to somehow never return the favor. Really. ?

USA SG stl has a good board with a resource that's only as good as its contributors.

Admin feel free to move this to stpid shit if need be and THANKS!Looking at the stats box right now shows 301 members and 1208 guests. So lots of free info on this site that others charge for and lots of takers. That's fine, but the very best info travels here by PM and never makes it to the open board. I don't think a lot of guys realize that. If you don't join, you can't send or get the PM info that someone would never put out to the public forum, but is actually what you want to know.

Moego
12-18-15, 15:33
Looking at the stats box right now shows 301 members and 1208 guests. So lots of free info on this site that others charge for and lots of takers. That's fine, but the very best info travels here by PM and never makes it to the open board. I don't think a lot of guys realize that. If you don't join, you can't send or get the PM info that someone would never put out to the public forum, but is actually what you want to know.I agree it seems to have lost some long time members and changed over with newer guys that don't share as much. In my opinion other boards are now better.

CardMan1014
12-23-15, 01:24
I am in Las Vegas right now! Damn I wish it was like this in St. Louis this is awesome. I had better be careful that I don't come home broke.

Wyghost
12-23-15, 07:45
I am in Las Vegas right now! Damn I wish it was like this in St. Louis this is awesome. I had better be careful that I don't come home broke.Was there for a week the first of December. National Finals rodeo, Single Action Shooter Society, and Rocky Mountain Elk foundation annual meetings. Yes there is plenty to do and this site made it safer. You don't want to be a TV star and show up on TV.

STLguy1980
12-23-15, 18:12
Heads up on Mina X on the SA site. 18 yr old, good body, wants 4 k a month.

Scorpio05
12-23-15, 20:51
Heads up on Mina X on the SA site. 18 yr old, good body, wants 4 k a month.These SA girls are truly delusional!! Do they really think someone is going to give them $4 k a month? For what? I think they rented "Pretty Woman" too many times!! A girl I "Favorited" eight months ago, finally decided to contact me and quickly asked for money to buy Christmas presents for her kids. And, she didn't want sex to be part of the arrangement! Of course, I declined! Another girl wanted a monthly allowance and a line of credit and she lived about 200 miles away!! These bitches be crazy!! I haven't renewed my SA subscription.

S.

Recapacitar
12-24-15, 05:53
These SA girls are truly delusional!! Do they really think someone is going to give them $4 k a month? For what? I think they rented "Pretty Woman" too many times!! A girl I "Favorited" eight months ago, finally decided to contact me and quickly asked for money to buy Christmas presents for her kids. And, she didn't want sex to be part of the arrangement! Of course, I declined! Another girl wanted a monthly allowance and a line of credit and she lived about 200 miles away!! These bitches be crazy!! I haven't renewed my SA subscription.

S.I agree with you. The crazy part is that there are guys that will actually pay it. And do.

Tomg01
12-24-15, 12:22
Heads up on Mina X on the SA site. 18 yr old, good body, wants 4 k a month.Is that live-in, 24/7 and she cooks and cleans?

Chopperdan
12-24-15, 22:30
Well after some life threatening surgery a few months ago, I just wanted to tell everyone that I seem to have made a full recovery. I was within hours of not surviving the night but the doctors did some miraculous surgery and kept me alive. Anyway, I want to thank the members here that stayed in touch with me and to thank you for all the prayers. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. .

Scorpio05
12-25-15, 11:13
Is that live-in, 24/7 and she cooks and cleans?Still, not worth 4 K a month!

Turbodood
12-25-15, 13:43
Is that live-in, 24/7 and she cooks and cleans?I wouldn't bet on anything of the sort Tom. It is probably more like, drive your car, eat your food and turn tricks in your home. All while her and her friends are stealing your stuff and trashing your house. You can't turn a ho into a housewife. A proven fact.

PilotPete
12-25-15, 17:44
Well after some life threatening surgery a few months ago, I just wanted to tell everyone that I seem to have made a full recovery. I was within hours of not surviving the night but the doctors did some miraculous surgery and kept me alive. Anyway, I want to thank the members here that stayed in touch with me and to thank you for all the prayers. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. .Welcome back DAN. I hope things continue to go well for you.

Rocketman Stl
12-25-15, 20:31
Well after some life threatening surgery a few months ago, I just wanted to tell everyone that I seem to have made a full recovery. I was within hours of not surviving the night but the doctors did some miraculous surgery and kept me alive. Anyway, I want to thank the members here that stayed in touch with me and to thank you for all the prayers. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. .Welcome back Chopperdan, the world is a better place with you on it!

Tomg01
12-26-15, 12:53
I wouldn't bet on anything of the sort Tom. It is probably more like, drive your car, eat your food and turn tricks in your home. All while her and her friends are stealing your stuff and trashing your house. You can't turn a ho into a housewife. A proven fact.So you met my old live in girl friend huh?

StlGuy1950
12-26-15, 12:55
Agreed to get together for 75. Says she can host at her place in St. Ann. Any info would be appreciated.

Member #5201
12-26-15, 19:09
Woohooo! Thanks guys. I'll try and give what little knowledge I have in this dream. LOL.

STLguy1980
12-26-15, 19:33
Is that live-in, 24/7 and she cooks and cleans?And she will probably get offended when you bring up sex as part of arrangement too.

StlGuy1950
12-27-15, 11:36
Long time lurker with New Years resolution to be more of a contributor. This board is a great source of information.

Leann689 accepted my offer of 90. She is St. Charles and says she cannot host. I am out of town and cannot hook up with her until late next week so I thought I would pass the info along. As we sent messages back and forth on WYP she got very descriptive on what she liked to do sexually. Sounds like everything is on the table. If someone hooks up with her I would appreciate their take on the experience.

Turbodood
12-27-15, 12:21
So you met my old live in girl friend huh?Who hasn't? LOL.

Dlister426
12-29-15, 11:23
Her profile claims she's in St. Peters, but when I contacted her, she said she's in North County. She won't send pic that I asked to confirm her I'd. She accepted a $100 offer which seems unreal if the pic is her. So my question is, has anyone seen her or know more about her?

Dlister426
12-29-15, 14:12
Wants $90 for bbj without cim. Where do these chicks come from?

STLguy1980
12-29-15, 14:23
Her profile claims she's in St. Peters, but when I contacted her, she said she's in North County. She won't send pic that I asked to confirm her I'd. She accepted a $100 offer which seems unreal if the pic is her. So my question is, has anyone seen her or know more about her?Been talking with her about meeting. Has sent me a couple pics, all the same girl. Asked for 200 for a 'date' and claims she is Chesterfield. Was going to pull the trigger this week based on the pics but the random locations you mentioned makes me wonder.

STLguy1980
12-29-15, 14:48
Wants $500 a visit if sex is involved. $50 if you are just meeting for dinner to cover gas and 'maintenance'.

STLguy1980
12-29-15, 23:10
Lilblonde1992 (WYP) or carrli23 (SA) wants over 500 for date if you want her to do more than lay there. No BJ, no CG, no nothing but missionary for 300. Funny considering she said she just lost her job and is desperate that she is still putting up so many rules.

If you are going to have those rules, you better look like a girl that can get away with it, and a 23 yrs old with 4 kids is not someone who can get away with it.

Dlister426
12-30-15, 08:40
Leann689's account was deactivated and wyp credited back the 20 credits I used to contact her. Anyone had that happen before?

StlGuy1950
12-30-15, 09:39
Wants $90 for bbj without cim. Where do these chicks come from?Just got a notice on WYP that the credits I used to unlock her were returned to me. Admin wiped clean all our correspondence. Looks like admin kicked her off the site. Guess they did not like the photo she put on her page of a guy pounding her doggie style.

Member #5201
12-30-15, 11:59
Been talking with her about meeting. Has sent me a couple pics, all the same girl. Asked for 200 for a 'date' and claims she is Chesterfield. Was going to pull the trigger this week based on the pics but the random locations you mentioned makes me wonder.I've known her for a little bit. We met up, had a nice date. Made plans, an actual arrangement, etc. Then the next two meetings, she completely NCNS on me. Second time even said "if anything happens, I'll let you know" didn't hear anything for a few days. So, I thought it was going good. But I guess not now.

Merlin1414
12-30-15, 17:17
Some of the girls here are really hit and miss and most are just looking for cash without any play time.

These are my "observations" only.

Amanda 123, met for. 5 and led to a basement floor with blanket, a pile of dog crap 10 feet away. She has good oral skills, body not that great. Will not repeat.

Koshcna; had one good date, three times since no show and no communication; don't pay over. 6; bigger than in the pic.

Angier101; desperate for cash up front; since I have not met up with her I can't recommend, Big waster of your time texting.

Boots69; waiting to see if she is still around, no communication for over a month.

JwJenn wants 1. To meet.

If anyone has any good recommendations please pass along.

Happy New Year Hunting.

Scorpio05
12-31-15, 15:06
Wants $90 for bbj without cim. Where do these chicks come from?I hosted a no-holes barred funtime with Leann yesterday. She's back on WYP as Funtimeleann. WYP pictures are accurate but a chipped front tooth is distracting. Good oral skills and FS. Damage was 120. Will repeat but have other WYP girls to check out.

S.

Tsyng
12-31-15, 17:48
Anybody had any experience with Goodbody247, Metv or HockeyGirl??

StlGuy1950
01-01-16, 10:12
Are they any cash only for a couple hours notel in St. Charles? I know ones on the St. Louis side of the river but not in St. Charles. I think there might have been an earlier discussion along the lines of using Priceline to get a low rate. However I don't like sites like Priceline as I want to avoid the paper trail.

Funman1775
01-01-16, 11:03
Anybody had any experience with Goodbody247, Metv or HockeyGirl??Yes goodbody 247 . Very friendly. Thick but not fat. Good at what she does. Lives in St. Charles. Would repeat. Be safe out there. Happy New year. Funman.

Bulldog2
01-02-16, 05:25
What happened to backpagesluts. Is it gone. Or am I having phone trouble finding it. Does anyone else have trouble finding it? Thanks.

Whaler
01-02-16, 08:12
Yes goodbody 247 . Very friendly. Thick but not fat. Good at what she does. Lives in St. Charles. Would repeat. Be safe out there. Happy New year. Funman.I have meet and had dinner with Hockeygirl. Nice and not to bad looking lady but dinner is about all you will get from her. Don't think she is interested in going any farther. You might.

Have better luck then me.

StlGuy1950
01-02-16, 13:22
Sierra86 accepted my offer of 40. Cute looking photos. Said could host at her house in Dutchtown. Like to see her but her house is in a pretty rough part of town. Any intel would be appreciated. I would like to avoid the cost of a notel. And stay healthy.

StlGuy1950
01-02-16, 13:30
Hiedi_New accepted my offer of 40. We have not communicated yet but I found some interesting reviews here back in October 2015. Seems at that time she was the new roommate of Sarasmile4 me. Seems Sara was being pushed by someone that only had 6 posts and they were all about Sara. The monger posting the reports was accused as Sara. Maybe guilt by association for Hiedi but throws up a red flag. Any intel on them would be appreciated.

AllNewTome
01-02-16, 16:00
Looking not to get deleted so asking first. Local board would never post it as arrested woman is allegedly a former Moderator of said board.

Is probably on this board too under one of her dozens of aliases that got her kicked off many a board not all that long ago.

Not to mention anything that isn't sunshine and roses get deleted or never sees the light of day. Know that this fact has been previously discussed here so thought it safe to ask here.

Have link plus copied photo and info. Just don't know what to do with it, how to refer to her, etc. Think it's only right to warn others. Advice please.

Here is what the infraction says, I didn't give you one, I just printed the text

This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

BadBoy2014
01-02-16, 18:27
Hiedi_New accepted my offer of 40. We have not communicated yet but I found some interesting reviews here back in October 2015. Seems at that time she was the new roommate of Sarasmile4 me. Seems Sara was being pushed by someone that only had 6 posts and they were all about Sara. The monger posting the reports was accused as Sara. Maybe guilt by association for Hiedi but throws up a red flag. Any intel on them would be appreciated.I have seen them as a duo last week. I had an ok time but would not repeat. House was trashed and she had family members in the other room. You can PM me if you want specifics.

J EastAlton
01-02-16, 21:18
Well after some life threatening surgery a few months ago, I just wanted to tell everyone that I seem to have made a full recovery. I was within hours of not surviving the night but the doctors did some miraculous surgery and kept me alive. Anyway, I want to thank the members here that stayed in touch with me and to thank you for all the prayers. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. .I am glad your OK! Welcome back Chopperdan!

AllNewTome
01-02-16, 22:47
So now how do we protect people just looking to do what they do from getting snagged in a drug or other thing?

This distant cousin of Marilyn, arrested in Florissant in late November 2015 has always been a problem in one form or another as many have attested to.

Maybe some old STLHOBBY friends might know the charges?

I guess people should PM me for the link? Wouldn't want a John Law association to be their Mind Blowing New Year Experience.

Peace Out for tonight.

Wbhbdt
01-03-16, 03:49
I have seen them as a duo last week. I had an ok time but would not repeat. House was trashed and she had family members in the other room. You can PM me if you want specifics.I would say it depends heavily on your standards. Met Sara a few months back at her s city incall. Didn't feel safe. Had to enter the house through the back. Didn't know who else was in the house and what could potentially happen. Hiedi was there with her and wanted an additional 60 for her to join. Was very reluctant to start with Sara because I'm not into big girls and Sara is on the plus side. Didn't feel paying the friend more money was going to make this situation better. She undressed and this girl had nasty sores on her tits. Needle scars down her legs and some on her arms and on top of that she was dirty. Like she was in dire need of a bath dirty. I started but couldn't get hard and then the voice in my head said "dude! What the fuck are you doing?" I got dressed and left.

Hiedi was high as fuck. She talk like a game runner. Very sleazy / grimey looking girl. Average build. Look like there's some baby damage on stomach. I wouldn't see either one again. Even if they were fucking for free. Obviously, a couple of low grade street walkers that discovered a way to make better money by selling pussy online.

Crawatso
01-03-16, 06:55
I would say it depends heavily on your standards. Met Sara a few months back at her s city incall. Didn't feel safe. Had to enter the house through the back. Didn't know who else was in the house and what could potentially happen. Hiedi was there with her and wanted an additional 60 for her to join. Was very reluctant to start with Sara because I'm not into big girls and Sara is on the plus side. Didn't feel paying the friend more money was going to make this situation better. She undressed and this girl had nasty sores on her tits. Needle scars down her legs and some on her arms and on top of that she was dirty. Like she was in dire need of a bath dirty. I started but couldn't get hard and then the voice in my head said "dude! What the fuck are you doing?" I got dressed and left.

Hiedi was high as fuck. She talk like a game runner. Very sleazy / grimey looking girl. Average build. Look like there's some baby damage on stomach. I wouldn't see either one again. Even if they were fucking for free. Obviously, a couple of low grade street walkers that discovered a way to make better money by selling pussy online.I agree totally. I also visited these two and was very disappointed. I picked up Sara and drove to Heidis house. We went in and they kicked an old lady out of a bedroom. When they took off their clothes I knew I made a mistake. Sara has texted me every week since then to see if I wanted to repeat. Last time I told her don't text me I will text you. Save your money and shop elsewhere.

StlGuy1950
01-03-16, 09:36
I agree totally. I also visited these two and was very disappointed. I picked up Sara and drove to Heidis house. We went in and they kicked an old lady out of a bedroom. When they took off their clothes I knew I made a mistake. Sara has texted me every week since then to see if I wanted to repeat. Last time I told her don't text me I will text you. Save your money and shop elsewhere.Wow! Thanks for the intel. Definitely below my standards and risky to boot. Will pass on both. Thanks for the feedback. This to me is what makes this board great.

STLguy1980
01-03-16, 13:10
Heads up on Mina X on the SA site. 18 yr old, good body, wants 4 k a month.MinaX is on WYP now as EnchantingSugar. Same girl, same ridiculous expectations.

Luv Fkemall
01-04-16, 11:29
I have seen them as a duo last week. I had an ok time but would not repeat. House was trashed and she had family members in the other room. You can PM me if you want specifics.Have not seen them in several months but they are sliding down hill very fast. They both are gaining weight at a fast clip and looking bad. I first met them as dancers in Brooklyn but.

Their dancing / stripping days are long gone. The neighborhood and residence is a little scary. I won't repeat.

Jeffc 574
01-04-16, 13:39
What happened to backpagesluts. Is it gone. Or am I having phone trouble finding it. Does anyone else have trouble finding it? Thanks.bitchesofbackpage.com?

PeterLong
01-04-16, 22:11
My girlfriend wants to go to a video arcade with the hopes that other couples are around. Any suggestions. Is the Pleasure place on and. Broadway still around? Any other ideas. We have tried Hustler in Washington Park and it just fuel of guys lurking all over the place. We can handle that but hope to find some couples. Any help will get a report of the activities.

Whaler
01-05-16, 05:48
I have a chance to meetup with 2015 time4 fun from SA. Looking to see if anybody has seen her. Any help will be appreciated.

Member #4987
01-05-16, 14:48
Are they any cash only for a couple hours notel in St. Charles? I know ones on the St. Louis side of the river but not in St. Charles. I think there might have been an earlier discussion along the lines of using Priceline to get a low rate. However I don't like sites like Priceline as I want to avoid the paper trail.Any word or info on this? LIKE to know too. PM me.

Member #5201
01-05-16, 18:41
Ok guys. Who's got the 411 on this one. Looks pretty good but something is screaming out pro to me for some reason. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e1237e8e/view?conversation-inbox.

TigerMan1610
01-05-16, 20:21
Ok guys. Who's got the 411 on this one. Looks pretty good but something is screaming out pro to me for some reason. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e1237e8e/view?conversation-inbox.Her pic in a hotel room probably doesn't help right LOL.

StlGuy1950
01-06-16, 11:21
Have been texting both and pretty close to setting the date. Have not negotiated a donation as yet. Any intel would be appreciated.

Theeb 32
01-06-16, 14:43
Some of the girls here are really hit and miss and most are just looking for cash without any play time.

These are my "observations" only.

Amanda 123, met for. 5 and led to a basement floor with blanket, a pile of dog crap 10 feet away. She has good oral skills, body not that great. Will not repeat.

Koshcna; had one good date, three times since no show and no communication; don't pay over. 6; bigger than in the pic.

Angier101; desperate for cash up front; since I have not met up with her I can't recommend, Big waster of your time texting.

Boots69; waiting to see if she is still around, no communication for over a month.

JwJenn wants 1. To meet.

If anyone has any good recommendations please pass along.

Happy New Year Hunting.Boots 69 wants 100 just to do lunch and talk, I offered her 150 for some fun time and she said no way, wants 300 for 30 minutes.

JimmyDucks
01-06-16, 14:52
These SA girls are truly delusional!! Do they really think someone is going to give them $4 k a month? For what? I think they rented "Pretty Woman" too many times!! A girl I "Favorited" eight months ago, finally decided to contact me and quickly asked for money to buy Christmas presents for her kids. And, she didn't want sex to be part of the arrangement! Of course, I declined! Another girl wanted a monthly allowance and a line of credit and she lived about 200 miles away!! These bitches be crazy!! I haven't renewed my SA subscription.

S.My SA experience last week:

Her: "Help me" (Our very first icebreaker).

Me: "I'd love to help you babe, but you're on the other side of the state" (She's from KC).

Her: "You can send it by PayPal".

Her: "My car battery died".

Me: *Crickets*.

Scorpio05
01-06-16, 20:37
My girlfriend wants to go to a video arcade with the hopes that other couples are around. Any suggestions. Is the Pleasure place on and. Broadway still around? Any other ideas. We have tried Hustler in Washington Park and it just fuel of guys lurking all over the place. We can handle that but hope to find some couples. Any help will get a report of the activities.Pure Pleasure on Broadway is open until midnight. The best time to go and visit with couples is Friday or Saturday nights after 8 pm; however, you have to expect single guys to be lurking to watch activities. Try PT's Centerville on Saturday nights or check out Fetlife.com or Alt.com and you may find some like-minded couples.

S.

Member #5201
01-06-16, 23:12
My SA experience last week:

Her: "Help me" (Our very first icebreaker).

Me: "I'd love to help you babe, but you're on the other side of the state" (She's from KC).

Her: "You can send it by PayPal".

Her: "My car battery died".

Me: *Crickets*.I got the same from her! LOL. I ended it telling her I'm sure there's plenty of guys in kc that can help her. LOL.

STLguy1980
01-06-16, 23:34
I got the same from her! LOL. I ended it telling her I'm sure there's plenty of guys in kc that can help her. LOL.One of my favorites. I could make a living opening a garage that only serviced the cars owed by SA and WYP girls for the number of times I have heard 'I need money for my car. Something is wrong with it'.

Latest one from SA, been talking to her for a LONG time, just never had a chance to meet. Spent some time with her last week and we are supposed to meet again Friday.

Told me she would have to let me know because something is wrong with her car and she needs $3100 to fix. I know what she was hinting at but my response was "GL, let me know tomorrow if you can still do Friday".

If she thinks she is getting that, she is more insane than I thought.

Recapacitar
01-07-16, 04:24
A few days ago, I got the pleasure of seeing Candy again! It is extremely hard to get a date with her because of her availability, but she's got one of the best freakin BJ's (hands down) that I've ever had. I would have to put her in my top 5. Her skills are just that epic. I mean she'll have you squirming like a "little *****. " LOL I always wanted to say that.

I met her at a very nice private residence on the east side of the river. I parked in the driveway, got out of the car and she was waiting for me looking in the doorway looking sexy as ever. We hugged, she got me a refreshment and we went upstairs. Once we got upstairs, we talked a little and then got undressed. I love her shapely thin body. She then turned on.

Some music, I laid on the bed and we got to business. I couldn't wait for her to start with the BJ and when she did, it was magic. Her whole technique evolved. I mean she was always good. No, better yet, her BJ skills were freakin fire. She made some serious love to my wang. She licked, she sucked, she slurped and she gulped. She did it all. She made me feel like a sultan in his palace getting his wang waxed by his most prized girl. Damn, I love the hobby!

So after two rounds of bjs. The first time felt so good, I had to go again. We then transitioned to doggie. And let me tell you. Oh freakin shiznik! When I stuck my swollen throbbing.

Veined tool inside of her, we both gasped from both pain and pleasure. She was so freakin tight! I had to tell her that there was no way I was going to last. She asked me why?

I said, "Babe, you are soooo tight. " She said, "Is that bad?" I said, "No way!" I then said, "did anyone see you yesterday when you posted yesterday. " She said, "No, it was dead" All I could do was think, "Those fuckers have absolutely no idea what they're missing. " So I started thrusting away and I'm moaning and she moaning too and then after few moments I tell her, "Ohhhh, I'm about to come" and she says, "it's ok babe you can come on my back if you want. So I pull out my wanker, take the cover off and explode all over her back. Ohhhhhhh.

It felt so good and I felt so privileged to dip inside one of the sweetest, tightest, wettest pusses this side of the river. After we were done, I put on my clothes, she took a quick shower, I gave her a hug and I was out the door. It was a good date.

Here is the link: http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-ring-in-the-new-year-with-us/18961066.

She also has a friend or a couple of friends that I can't wait to try out.

Turbodood
01-07-16, 12:21
One of my favorites. I could make a living opening a garage that only serviced the cars owed by SA and WYP girls for the number of times I have heard 'I need money for my car. Something is wrong with it'.

Latest one from SA, been talking to her for a LONG time, just never had a chance to meet. Spent some time with her last week and we are supposed to meet again Friday.

Told me she would have to let me know because something is wrong with her car and she needs $3100 to fix. I know what she was hinting at but my response was "GL, let me know tomorrow if you can still do Friday".

If she thinks she is getting that, she is more insane than I thought.

I had to chuckle when I read "make a living opening a garage that only serviced the cars owed by SA and WYP girls". Umm at least to me, making a living means being able to pay my bills. These women obviously that have no intention of ever paying for anything. Of course I am sure everyone already knows this. That's why the "working girls" have so many never ending car problems.

Whaler
01-09-16, 15:48
Has anyone seen Kitten81. Have a chance to see her. If any one has seen her can you give me some intel. PM if you can.

Will also let you know of a couple I have meet if you help me. Thanks.

StlGuy1950
01-10-16, 13:14
Just an FYI. Saw her recently for the second time. BBBJ and go. This time I noticed a small round hole in the drop ceiling tile directly over the mattress that she uses in the basement. I don't think the hole was there the first time we hooked up. I asked her about it and she said that it has been there for a long time. I may be paranoid but I cringe at the thought of video or photos being taken of our escapades and then showing up on the internet. Would not be good on the home front for me to say the least.

Member #5201
01-10-16, 14:28
Just an FYI. Saw her recently for the second time. BBBJ and go. This time I noticed a small round hole in the drop ceiling tile directly over the mattress that she uses in the basement. I don't think the hole was there the first time we hooked up. I asked her about it and she said that it has been there for a long time. I may be paranoid but I cringe at the thought of video or photos being taken of our escapades and then showing up on the internet. Would not be good on the home front for me to say the least.This chick has tried to get with me several times. And doesn't give up easily. But something about her just weirds me out.

Larks Tongue
01-10-16, 20:48
Just an FYI. Saw her recently for the second time. BBBJ and go. This time I noticed a small round hole in the drop ceiling tile directly over the mattress that she uses in the basement. I don't think the hole was there the first time we hooked up. I asked her about it and she said that it has been there for a long time. I may be paranoid but I cringe at the thought of video or photos being taken of our escapades and then showing up on the internet. Would not be good on the home front for me to say the least.Could be for her safety but I'd hate to think if it's for something else.

Stay safe.

Jack1214
01-10-16, 21:18
Is there AAMPs in St. Louis?

Scorpio05
01-10-16, 23:35
This chick has tried to get with me several times. And doesn't give up easily. But something about her just weirds me out.If you're referring to Amanda from WYP--I went to hook up with this chick who looks nothing like her picture. I explained one of my ground rules beforehand was that I didn't want to see bf, brother, cousin, uncle--no other male nearby when we were to meet. Sure enough, I got to the address and before I could get out of the car, she pulled up behind me with a guy driving! I guess she thought I was kidding. She walked up to my door, looking and smelling horrible. She definitely has some issues! I reminded her that I didn't want to see another guy nearby and she began some off-the-wall explanation. I drove off in mid-sentence. She immediately began blowing up my phone trying to get me to come back. She even sent me a picture of her hairy pussy and I immedcitely crossed her off my list. Not ever! Never!

S.

OldMongrel
01-11-16, 04:33
Has anyone seen Kitten81. Have a chance to see her. If any one has seen her can you give me some intel. PM if you can.

Will also let you know of a couple I have meet if you help me. Thanks.Is Kitten81 on SA since I can't find her on WYP? I'm not an SA member.

Whaler
01-11-16, 05:33
Is Kitten81 on SA since I can't find her on WYP? I'm not an SA member.Yes she is on SA.

StlGuy1950
01-11-16, 12:51
She sent me an offer of $100 and wondered if anyone has hooked up with her. I am low on credits and do not want to waste them. May not reup. Kind of funny name unless it means I am a Trannie?

Jeffc 574
01-11-16, 14:57
Yes there are.

Is there AAMPs in St. Louis?.

Rocketshot
01-11-16, 16:31
Is there AAMPs in St. Louis?That was a great first report! Thanks for the contribution.

FreightShaker1
01-11-16, 17:47
That was a great first report! Thanks for the contribution.AAMP? African American Massage Parlor?

Member #4987
01-11-16, 20:38
Have been texting both and pretty close to setting the date. Have not negotiated a donation as yet. Any intel would be appreciated.You ever meet up with either? Been in contact w April. Seems legit. She Can't host, but willing to negotiate or that seems to be in our convo. Like to hear of any Intel.

Dlister426
01-12-16, 08:35
AAMP? African American Massage Parlor?Apartment Asian massage parlor.

CardMan1014
01-12-16, 10:27
Is there AAMPs in St. Louis?It took me awhile to understand this!! But you will get little to no help just asking for info! You should take the plunge and make a useful report. It doesn't have to be a short story either but just good info. After you do that you will get info a lot easier. We have all been burned on here and are a little hesitant to just give new guys info if they don't put the effort out.

Member #5201
01-12-16, 12:21
Yes she is on SA.I've looked all over SA. Out to 500 miles. Comes back with nothing. Link?

StlGuy1950
01-12-16, 12:39
Besides doing a Google search on the providers phone number, picture, provider web pages, etc. I stumbled into another method that may be of interest. When I first started communicating with WYP girls I asked them to communicate by email. Most often than not the girl gave me her personal email address complete with name. In searching under the name I found two with fairly nasty arrest records. One was out on bond. Stay safe out there.

Jeffc 574
01-12-16, 13:40
OK, We pounded on you pretty good. We were all also first timers here. But, if you look through Backpage, the Body Rubs section (and some under escorts) you will find Asians not working from storefronts. I will tell you now, none of them EVER use real pictures so don't bother. Find one that meets your wallet and driving needs, and give them a call. Some stay around for a few years, some for a few weeks. Go visit, tell us in the MASSAGE section what you found, and we will be more helpful in the future.

Whaler
01-12-16, 17:07
I've looked all over SA. Out to 500 miles. Comes back with nothing. Link?She is on Seeking Arrangements. As Kitten81.

Larks Tongue
01-13-16, 06:58
Besides doing a Google search on the providers phone number, picture, provider web pages, etc. I stumbled into another method that may be of interest. When I first started communicating with WYP girls I asked them to communicate by email. Most often than not the girl gave me her personal email address complete with name. In searching under the name I found two with fairly nasty arrest records. One was out on bond. Stay safe out there.Definitely stay safe out there. With my job I can't be caught with anyone that has a felony record. Interesting that you got there real names though. Kudos for the detective work that probably saved you.

AllNewTome
01-13-16, 08:17
Besides doing a Google search on the providers phone number, picture, provider web pages, etc. I stumbled into another method that may be of interest. When I first started communicating with WYP girls I asked them to communicate by email. Most often than not the girl gave me her personal email address complete with name. In searching under the name I found two with fairly nasty arrest records. One was out on bond. Stay safe out there.Probably not the sharpest crayon in the box or supporting some nasty habit or both.

Wyghost
01-13-16, 11:29
Will be in St Louis by Friday. Anyone having her number please PM it to me. Has been a while since I was in town and only have Friday night. Fly out Saturday but looks like I will be getting to spend more time in your city in the comming months. Thanks guys.

StlGuy1950
01-13-16, 11:55
Probably not the sharpest crayon in the box or supporting some nasty habit or both.Probably not a Pro or long time provider.

Also if the girl is hosting I ask for the address early on the day we are going to meet. I don't have a GPS so I need to look it up before taking off. I can then look at the location on Google Map. If she is in a house in St. Louis County you can get the owners name from the Assessors office. Or just check Zillow. I like to get as much intel as I can before the first date. Stay safe.

FloydLeukins
01-13-16, 13:33
Will be in St Louis by Friday. Anyone having her number please PM it to me. Has been a while since I was in town and only have Friday night. Fly out Saturday but looks like I will be getting to spend more time in your city in the comming months. Thanks guys.Your inbox is full.

OldMongrel
01-14-16, 15:02
This fabulous girl is someone I've been seeing for over 6 months. The absolute best GFE experience I've ever had. She's in town until tomorrow and needs to raise some rent money. She's the nicest, cleanest, most honest person I've ever met and makes this old guy feel like I'm the luckiest teen at school with the hottest, sexiest cheerleader ever with me. Best sex ever!

I will give her contact info to a few trusted mongers, especially ones I've exchanged info with before. Shoot me a pm and I'll get back to you.

Aristides
01-14-16, 17:15
[QUOTE=OldMongrel;2756679]This fabulous girl is someone I've been seeing for over 6 months. The absolute best GFE experience I've ever had. She's in town until tomorrow and needs to raise some rent money. She's the nicest, cleanest, most honest person I've ever met and makes this old guy feel like I'm the luckiest teen at school with the hottest, sexiest cheerleader ever with me. Best sex ever!

Wyghost
01-14-16, 19:55
Your inbox is full.Not sure what I did wrong, but cleared all message in sent and recieved. Well not time like now to start over again. Sorry for any message I did not read or answer. Lets start again.

StlGuy1950
01-16-16, 08:02
Had an OK time with her but not my cup of tea. Mutual rub, nipple play, FIV, BBBJ, FS. I will say she gave a very nice BBBJ. A lot of girls bob their head so fast it seems to me that they want to get it over with and you out of there. She went slow, licked it up and down like a popsickle, plenty of eye contact. I don't think she is 41 as claimed, maybe late 40's. Flabby tits but rest of body is fine with really nice legs. Damage was $80 and all is on the table. Pictures are accurate.

StlGuy1950
01-16-16, 08:06
I traded texts with her earlier this year but we never got together due to schedule problems. When I searched the board she had several mentions in 2013 and 2014 with all saying that she flaked on them. Any intel on her would be appreciated either on the board or pm. I would like to try again to hook up with her.

Wyghost
01-16-16, 10:41
Any one with any info please PM me. I will be in town this week and we are in the process of setting something up. Will it be worth taking her to dinner, and then some dessert.

Wyghost
01-16-16, 10:43
Had an OK time with her but not my cup of tea. Mutual rub, nipple play, FIV, BBBJ, FS. I will say she gave a very nice BBBJ. A lot of girls bob their head so fast it seems to me that they want to get it over with and you out of there. She went slow, licked it up and down like a popsickle, plenty of eye contact. I don't think she is 41 as claimed, maybe late 40's. Flabby tits but rest of body is fine with really nice legs. Damage was $80 and all is on the table. Pictures are accurate.Try Sammy78 had a good time and was treated well by her. Late 30's or early 40's but treats you good. Pic are somewhat accurate, only a couple of years old.

StlGuy1950
01-16-16, 12:53
Try Sammy78 had a good time and was treated well by her. Late 30's or early 40's but treats you good. Pic are somewhat accurate, only a couple of years old.Thanks for the quick response and intel. Maybe I am looking for something that does not exist. A girl that actually enjoys making out and sex and can host for $100. She does not have to be beautiful. Hell I am 60 and have a little bit of a paunch. But not like a few of these girls that once were very heavy and then lost a lot of weight. Lot of belly and arm flab. And a girl that gets cleaned up and out of her pj's before we meet. It is all about customer service as several recent posts have pointed out.

STLguy1980
01-16-16, 13:49
Any one with any info please PM me. I will be in town this week and we are in the process of setting something up. Will it be worth taking her to dinner, and then some dessert.Just do the quick date. She is picky about what she does during the dates. No riding, one pop only and I am not sure I would do daty on her.

Just Aguy
01-17-16, 12:54
Has anyone seen Erin 2 Guns lately? She's been off the radar for a a couple months.

Thanks,

JG.

Just Aguy
01-18-16, 10:42
Has anyone seen Erin 2 Guns lately? She's been off the radar for a a couple months.

Thanks,

JG.Welp, I got a hold of her finally and I'm afraid something's changed. She ripped me off.

Lesson learned: Beware of her (or any of these women) regardless of how long you've known her.

PM me for more details.

JG.

StlGuy1950
01-19-16, 09:12
Had an OK time with her but not my cup of tea. Mutual rub, nipple play, FIV, BBBJ, FS. I will say she gave a very nice BBBJ. A lot of girls bob their head so fast it seems to me that they want to get it over with and you out of there. She went slow, licked it up and down like a popsickle, plenty of eye contact. I don't think she is 41 as claimed, maybe late 40's. Flabby tits but rest of body is fine with really nice legs. Damage was $80 and all is on the table. Pictures are accurate.Forgot to mention that she likes to play the penny slots at the Casino. Told me that she has a couple free nights there. I can't stay out all night but to those that can, might be a fun time. When I saw her she just woke up and did not look great. If she got dolled up for the casino might be different.

StlGuy1950
01-21-16, 10:26
Sierra86 accepted my lowball offer of 40 and I saw her at her place close to Grand and Chippewa. Not a bad area during the day but I would be hesitant at night. Also since it's so cold not very many people out walking or sitting on the porch.

Noticed that she went under the name of Sierraa86 earlier this year.

There was an earlier discussion on the board about a lack of AA who offer the GFE experience. You can mark her down for providing the GFE experience. Kissing, making out, DATY, FIV, FS. Damage was 75.

She is a cute girl with spinner body. Says she is a student.

Thing that bothered me after is that she has lost a lot of weight since her photos were taken. She is not flabby like when these girls had baby damage. She was thin all over. The little head definitely wants to go back. The big head says how did she get so thin. Drugs? Great neighborhood for it. So as of now the big head has won out and I will not repeat without intel from fellow mongers. Be safe.

AllNewTome
01-21-16, 14:44
Welp, I got a hold of her finally and I'm afraid something's changed. She ripped me off.

Lesson learned: Beware of her (or any of these women) regardless of how long you've known her.

PM me for more details.

JG.That info floors us all.

OldMongrel
01-21-16, 19:36
That info floors us all.There are also a lot of good girls around that don't have drug habits and are trustworthy. These are the ones I visit and I've never had any sort of problems with any of them. A number are absolutely great gals.

Wyghost
01-22-16, 11:37
Stayed in St Louis Monday, this is my first time not being able to connect. Girls either sick, no answer, or had to cancell or not willing to come to me. Well as McAuthor said: I shall return. Learned don't plan ahead. Have had better luck on spur of the moment calls. Had some luck, gambling.

JbstLou
01-23-16, 23:02
Anyone meet Lizzy143 off SA? She's all legs and has the look!

Whaler
01-24-16, 07:35
Anyone meet Lizzy143 off SA? She's all legs and has the look!I have. Please PM me.

DirtyDuke
01-24-16, 12:41
I've been trading messages with this one but have yet to meet up. Anyone been down this road before and have some info they are willing to share?

Bvrlkr
01-24-16, 22:54
Suprised someone else has not done one of these on every city.

Best blow for the buck imo is Leah. Can get oral from her for. 3 most of the time, doesn't even have to use her hands, deep throats it like a champ, BBBJCIM. Only drawback is she is not much to look at. She has apartment around galleria mall area but mainly does car work. I do have contact #.

Kim has been the best massage for the buck. Massage was ok, great attitude, loves rubbing the ass. . 6 for 30 min, but not a clock watcher. Normally posts on craigslist for st charles area. I do not have her contact issue but hope she is still around.

Haven't found any good bang for the buck.

This post is for good quality and cheap, things that a rare in this hoby.

TinyOnes
01-26-16, 13:05
Had a gal riding me CG, says to me "you do this often?" Meaning meet with providers. I say " every once in a while ". She says " I do this ALL THE TIME! ". Now I get that, but don't need to know you're high volume while you're riding me. Had another girl tell me " sorry, I'm usually tighter, had a really big dick, just right before you". This is about the experience! Need to learn good customer service! Any other such shit you've heard?

One Nut
01-26-16, 13:35
Don't know if anyone wants to comment on this company that advertises here but I see lots of comments regarding SA. What about Arrangement Finders? Has anyone used both services? Can you make a comparison? Does the cheaper price for the service result in cheaper girls or do they advertise on both? I'm thinking about signing up with one or the other.

One Nut
01-26-16, 13:53
Has anyone had experience with this one?

TinyOnes
01-26-16, 16:55
Any one have providers who are backdoor Greek friendly, preferably ones that don't mind it or actually enjoy. Many say they do but won't stick with it. Read recently about Jesse. Anyone else? Pm or post. Thanks.

Buttho
01-26-16, 18:36
Had a gal riding me CG, says to me "you do this often?" Meaning meet with providers. I say " every once in a while ". She says " I do this ALL THE TIME! ". Now I get that, but don't need to know you're high volume while you're riding me. Had another girl tell me " sorry, I'm usually tighter, had a really big dick, just right before you". This is about the experience! Need to learn good customer service! Any other such shit you've heard?I'd like to give lessons to providers how to act. They could come to me, pay me and learn how to act. My new job.

Be.

Postman1955
01-26-16, 19:08
Had a gal riding me CG, says to me "you do this often?" Meaning meet with providers. I say " every once in a while ". She says " I do this ALL THE TIME! ". Now I get that, but don't need to know you're high volume while you're riding me. Had another girl tell me " sorry, I'm usually tighter, had a really big dick, just right before you". This is about the experience! Need to learn good customer service! Any other such shit you've heard?What do you expect, when they can Advertise Serving Millions, many are like McDonalds, get in get out, your holding up the line. But like many McDonalds, there are some better then others.

DirtyDuke
01-27-16, 13:12
I've been trading messages with this one but have yet to meet up. Anyone been down this road before and have some info they are willing to share?I'll reply to my own post on this one. We got close to figuring out a meet up but then she went silent. Maybe she thought better of it or just got a better offer. If anything changes I'll report back.

Whaler
01-28-16, 16:57
Has anybody seen or have any info on Snuggle-Bunny76 from Seeking Arrangments. I have setup a date with her just looking for a little info. PM me if.

You have any info. Thanks.

Searcher11
01-28-16, 19:52
Anyone care to coment or pm me on Lioness Lenore, or Blondiethebeauty or semendemonxx of wyp. Either, Ishould be able to add a report on at leelast one them soon, but have had a couple.

Of flakes lately on wyp.

Joe2415
01-28-16, 21:52
New to posting but would like to know if there are any hourly motels near the airport. Thanks.

Lucia99
01-29-16, 16:12
Yes there are. Search the thread.

New to posting but would like to know if there are any hourly motels near the airport. Thanks.

JfBurg
01-30-16, 09:38
Good to see a former Parkway Central HS cheerleader working as a stripper / escort in Vegas. Wish I knew her when I lived in Chesterfield LOL.

http://adlerkristinlv.wix.com/lvgfe

CincyKid
01-30-16, 11:42
Good to see a former Parkway Central HS cheerleader working as a stripper / escort in Vegas. Wish I knew her when I lived in Chesterfield LOL.

http://adlerkristinlv.wix.com/lvgfeKristin has a picture of the entire 1998 cheerleading squad in the 'About Kristin' tab on her website. How would you like to be one of those girls knowing your picture is posted on an escort website? LOL.

CardMan1014
01-30-16, 13:43
How do you search on the site rate that provider?

OldMongrel
01-30-16, 13:53
How do you search on the site rate that provider?I believe you have to be at least a silver member at $30 / year to use the search function and to send or receive PMs. I only have the free membership so I haven't been able to search there for a year. Signing up looks like a minor pain in the ass and I'm often pissed at the site owner.

Jannisary
01-30-16, 22:23
How do you search on the site rate that provider?Use Google, put the full name of the website in with your search term.

OldMongrel
01-31-16, 01:10
Use Google, put the full name of the website in with your search term.That works great. Thanks Jannisary. I've really missed that on occasion.

Jannisary
01-31-16, 13:26

http://adlerkristinlv.wix.com/lvgfeSo what's the rest of the story here? You've got a new screen name but basically same posts about this Kristin as Joe9990 from last fall and also very similar to posts from Annoymous back in December 2014. Now it appears that Kristin is "out" and pretty open about what she is doing and offering so who cares I suppose about you posting it here. On the other hand, since you've seen fit to post about her both here and in the Las Vegas forums multiple times and apparently under multiple screen names it begs the question, what's the real and rest of the story between you and this provider?

OldMongrel
01-31-16, 21:33
She had a great time and met a few great new guys and she wants you to know this and that she really appreciated the visits and the good treatment she received her.

She'll be coming back to town again Wednesday for a few days and said I could give her contact info out again to a few trusted senior members here. This girl is a low volume, super GFE, high quality provider, a true 5 Star!! She is beautiful, about 5'1" 105 and 29 years old with a beautiful body and incredible talents. She has the sweetest disposition you'll ever find.

Her rates will be $125/ half hour, $200/ hour.

PM me for her contact info. Include the name you'll be using when you contact her so I can let her know who to expect e.g. Greg, Tom, etc. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Remember, she'll have limited appointments and I'll only give her info to a few trusted senior members here. She is a real prize and I want to be sure she is treated like the wonderful young lady she is.

OldMongrel
01-31-16, 21:45
I just found out she'll be getting in about 3 tomorrow.

Get her contact info so you can book an appointment. You REALLY don't want to miss a chance to meet this fabulous, beautiful girl. In your PM to me, include the name you'll be using when you contact her so I can let her know who to expect e.g. Greg, Tom, etc.

Trusted, senior members only.

LuvBoobies
02-01-16, 02:32
So what's the rest of the story here? You've got a new screen name but basically same posts about this Kristin as Joe9990 from last fall and also very similar to posts from Annoymous back in December 2014. Now it appears that Kristin is "out" and pretty open about what she is doing and offering so who cares I suppose about you posting it here. On the other hand, since you've seen fit to post about her both here and in the Las Vegas forums multiple times and apparently under multiple screen names it begs the question, what's the real and rest of the story between you and this provider?Also in Craigslist, there are posts asking to trade pics of her periodically as well and fishing for information.

Wyghost
02-01-16, 10:08
Also in Craigslist, there are posts asking to trade pics of her periodically as well and fishing for information.Could have been an ex or old girlfriend that gave him the gate and put him out to pasture. Some men have a hard time losing out. No woman is unforgettable. Or just an unfinished fantasy.

Wyghost
02-01-16, 10:17
Be in the Lou this weekend and looking to have some fun. So far thought I had a few lined up, and yes still do, but have had to rethink a few. Why I always use this site, saves time and money. I know in the past I have posted not only about locals but some while traveling. So if you have favorites and would like to make this my Super Ball weekend I would appreciate it. Any info on this one https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~sadspacekitten Like to make this sadkitten play with my weenie dog.

Wyghost
02-02-16, 06:43
Thanks. I saw her tonight. She's a good time.Never seen you write that short of a review, and I have enjoyed reading a few. Be in town this weekend and see her. PM me the whole story. Won't have time to waste on no goes this time. Thanks. StiCharlie long version

Turbodood
02-02-16, 13:06
New to posting but would like to know if there are any hourly motels near the airport. Thanks.I hear Congress Inn on Lindbergh swings both ways. Hourly or nightly, and there is another fleabag joint on Lindbergh south of the rock rd a 1/4 mile. (I forget the name) As usual, YMMV.

I posted this pic on CL and some morton emails wanting my phone number. Duh. So before someone asks, NO I don't have her number. LOL.

Missery
02-02-16, 17:30
I just found out she'll be getting in about 3 tomorrow.

Get her contact info so you can book an appointment. You REALLY don't want to miss a chance to meet this fabulous, beautiful girl. In your PM to me, include the name you'll be using when you contact her so I can let her know who to expect e.g. Greg, Tom, etc.

Trusted, senior members only.She is worth seeing. No drama and very sweet.

StlGuy1950
02-02-16, 20:27
Set up a date last week and she flaked on me. Set up a date for today, confirmed it this morning, and she flaked out again. Maybe it is me but forewarned.

DoodleKatz
02-03-16, 18:34
Browsing BP today and saw add purporting to be Abela Anderson (porn star). Ad said she was coming to St Louis for 1st time. Said to text for rates. I think I might smell bacon. Not enough testicular fortitude to try it myself. Wondering if anyone else saw it and their thoughts or did they text?

Arutha
02-04-16, 11:02
Browsing BP today and saw add purporting to be Abela Anderson (porn star). Ad said she was coming to St Louis for 1st time. Said to text for rates. I think I might smell bacon. Not enough testicular fortitude to try it myself. Wondering if anyone else saw it and their thoughts or did they text?Oh lord, if that ad was real I'd have to empty the savings account.

DoodleKatz
02-04-16, 18:01
Oh lord, if that ad was real I'd have to empty the savings account.Having seen her vids it's be really expensive 45 sec for me.

LuvMchn
02-04-16, 19:02
Browsing BP today and saw add purporting to be Abela Anderson (porn star). Ad said she was coming to St Louis for 1st time. Said to text for rates. I think I might smell bacon. Not enough testicular fortitude to try it myself. Wondering if anyone else saw it and their thoughts or did they text?I saw this advertisement too. Sounds TGTBT.

LuvMchn
02-04-16, 19:04
Anybody use apps to block their phone number. Instead of a burner phone? Any recommendations?

TinyOnes
02-04-16, 19:25
Anyone remember her? Fortunate enough t see her a couple times before she went into hiding. The Energizer Bunny. Man could she fck! On me as soon as I walked in the room and never let up. Damn! Miss those kinds of providers. Personable, fun, sexy, really enjoyed the time together, creating an incredible experience! Ah! Such were the days.

JohnnyRue
02-05-16, 11:12
Anyone remember her? Fortunate enough t see her a couple times before she went into hiding. The Energizer Bunny. Man could she fck! On me as soon as I walked in the room and never let up. Damn! Miss those kinds of providers. Personable, fun, sexy, really enjoyed the time together, creating an incredible experience! Ah! Such were the days.She was about the best, great gal, friendly attitude.

Burt Courage
02-05-16, 16:20
Hi guys, I got a chance to meet this chick today and wondering if anyone knew anything about her? Reportedly lives by Bates and 55.

StlCardsFanGuy
02-06-16, 02:54
Hi guys, I got a chance to meet this chick today and wondering if anyone knew anything about her? Reportedly lives by Bates and 55.Don't do it. She has been reported by more than a few people for taking the money and running.

OldMongrel
02-06-16, 09:35
Don't do it. She has been reported by more than a few people for taking the money and running.That girl is on WYP. How does she grab and run?

Please clarify. Thanks.

Brykye
02-06-16, 18:51
Anyone remember her? Fortunate enough t see her a couple times before she went into hiding. The Energizer Bunny. Man could she fck! On me as soon as I walked in the room and never let up. Damn! Miss those kinds of providers. Personable, fun, sexy, really enjoyed the time together, creating an incredible experience! Ah! Such were the days.She retired for now LOL.

STLguy1980
02-06-16, 20:18
Been chatting with this girl via text since before Christmas. Never had a chance to meet due to scheduling but always kept in touch. Only was looking for 1 k a month with no limits on how many visits per month and was down for all the fun I wanted.

Hadn't heard from her in about 10 days or so (but she had been logged in to SA during those days) and then yesterday I got a response from her 'friend' claiming that she (Macy) was in a psychiatric institution for trying to commit suicide. Macy had read the two messages I sent to her on the site within those 10 days in a place with no internet access (according to the friend).

Just a heads up. Not sure if she really has issues or if she is playing games but either way, I would stay away. Her friend is on the site too apparently and told me that Macy had the incident because of 'guys on the site treating her like shit'. Basically I have no clue what the truth is in this case but again, I would recommend avoiding.

STLguy1980
02-06-16, 20:20
This one popped up on SA today. Wants 500 for an hour or 1000 for three. You have to travel to her and get a room in Carbondale to see her. Verified that it is her via facebook. There are not many girls on the site that make me think about spending 500 but looking at her FB pics, she might be the first.

STLguy1980
02-06-16, 20:27
Met this one a few weeks ago. Have info / need some info on her if you have any, I am willing to share.

TylerDurden01
02-07-16, 07:40
Have been messaging these two for a bit.

AllyFr23 seems to be straight to the point and down for meeting.

Andrea seems to want to message forever with no real end in sight. Also she goes to WashU I think. And in the past all the WashU Chicks seem to be a pain in the ass and want a lot for not doing much.

Also that cubanbabe22 still pops up and emails me before vanishing occasionally.

I have not had much luck lately so I was curious if anyone had firsthand experience with any of these.

STLguy1980
02-07-16, 12:18
Have been messaging these two for a bit.

AllyFr23 seems to be straight to the point and down for meeting.

Andrea seems to want to message forever with no real end in sight. Also she goes to WashU I think. And in the past all the WashU Chicks seem to be a pain in the ass and want a lot for not doing much.

Also that cubanbabe22 still pops up and emails me before vanishing occasionally.

I have not had much luck lately so I was curious if anyone had firsthand experience with any of these.AlleyFr23 was doing some high pressure selling this weekend trying to meet. Was kind of a turn off to be honest.

TylerDurden01
02-07-16, 13:05
AlleyFr23 was doing some high pressure selling this weekend trying to meet. Was kind of a turn off to be honest.Yes. She was getting a little pushy about meeting right away. That can be a red flag sometimes so I am not sure what her deal is. It sucks that there seem to be two types on SA. The ones that push to meet today / tomorrow, and the ones that will string you along forever.

Also, I have noticed with pictures these days, all the twentysomethings seem to only have these up close selfie shots. It makes it difficult to get a good feel for what someone looks like. I have meet a couple that had great close up pics only to see in person that they were much bigger then they appeared.

STLguy1980
02-07-16, 14:00
Yes. She was getting a little pushy about meeting right away. That can be a red flag sometimes so I am not sure what her deal is. It sucks that there seem to be two types on SA. The ones that push to meet today / tomorrow, and the ones that will string you along forever.

Also, I have noticed with pictures these days, all the twentysomethings seem to only have these up close selfie shots. It makes it difficult to get a good feel for what someone looks like. I have meet a couple that had great close up pics only to see in person that they were much bigger then they appeared.She told me Friday that since next weekend was her 'birthday weekend' she needed to meet this week or it would have to wait a while.

You are right. I get nervous when the pics are angled oddly or up close selfies and they describe themselves as 'average' or 'athletic'. In my experience that means they are bigger than I usually like. One girl got mad at me when she showed up at my place and I told her after about 30 minutes of her being here that I was not interested. Told her it is my money and I don't pay for something I don't want.

Also, when it comes to the AA girls, they tend to thing average is far different than white girls do.

TigerMan1610
02-07-16, 14:26
That girl is on WYP. How does she grab and run?

Please clarify. Thanks.She also places ads on craigslist. The one responded to said something like: Side work-willing to do cleaning or office work. I haven't met her but she emails very sporadically. Thanks for the tip on cash and dash. I would like more info on that too if someone has some.

Turbodood
02-07-16, 14:56
That girl is on WYP. How does she grab and run?

Please clarify. Thanks.Since I don't see anyone else enlightening you to the grab and run thing. They come up with some excuse / scheme to separate you from your money. Either by wanting it up front or (we going to have a GRAND ol time baaaby! LOL) just asking to see it and grabbing it and literally running as fast and as far as they can. They might ask for the money while on the way somewhere to do the deed, then want to stop at a store for something, have you wait in the car, while she disappears out the back door. Or, if you give them cash to go pay for a room, while you wait in the car, you most likely won't see her again. Naturally, there are bound to be exceptions to the rule. Not the same scenario we see on the BF ripoffs, or what not, threatening you harm, but ripoffs none the less. And since you are party to something not entirely legal, you are not likely to report anything to the law, so in effect it is robbery with no repercussions for the perpetrators.

STLguy1980
02-07-16, 23:42
This one popped up on SA today. Wants 500 for an hour or 1000 for three. You have to travel to her and get a room in Carbondale to see her. Verified that it is her via facebook. There are not many girls on the site that make me think about spending 500 but looking at her FB pics, she might be the first.She already pulled her ad down. Guess she wasn't kidding last night when she said she had limited time to meet.

OldMongrel
02-08-16, 00:07
Since I don't see anyone else enlightening you to the grab and run thing. They come up with some excuse / scheme to separate you from your money. Either by wanting it up front or (we going to have a GRAND ol time baaaby! LOL) just asking to see it and grabbing it and literally running as fast and as far as they can. They might ask for the money while on the way somewhere to do the deed, then want to stop at a store for something, have you wait in the car, while she disappears out the back door. Or, if you give them cash to go pay for a room, while you wait in the car, you most likely won't see her again. Naturally, there are bound to be exceptions to the rule. Not the same scenario we see on the BF ripoffs, or what not, threatening you harm, but ripoffs none the less. And since you are party to something not entirely legal, you are not likely to report anything to the law, so in effect it is robbery with no repercussions for the perpetrators.It's just that the grab and run is most common among SW and BP girls, not SA and WYP girls. In fact, this may be the first time I've heard of it from SA or WYP girls.

Wbhbdt
02-08-16, 08:47
It's just that the grab and run is most common among SW and BP girls, not SA and WYP girls. In fact, this may be the first time I've heard of it from SA or WYP girls.Because now SW are becoming wyp and sa girls. And BOOM goes the dynomite. Mind blown

The Mark
02-09-16, 01:25
Don't do it. She has been reported by more than a few people for taking the money and running.Received an offer from her, rejected it as "far to high". Let's see how low she will go. Everybody should send her "winks", then reject her offer.

StlGuy1950
02-09-16, 08:44
Desirae19 wants 350 to meet and that is way too much for me to proceed.

Dreamstess sounds interesting but she lists her age as 18 and if true, is pretty close to jailbait in my opinion. Her photos look good. She claims to be into BDSM as the sub. Unless a fellow monger has intel I am not going to waste credits on this one. Sounds too good to be true and then there is the age thing. Any intel would be appreciated.

TigerMan1610
02-09-16, 12:09
It's just that the grab and run is most common among SW and BP girls, not SA and WYP girls. In fact, this may be the first time I've heard of it from SA or WYP girls.I think most of us are aware of what a grab and run is. It is kind of self explanatory. I was more interested in whether it was the basic-pay first and she jumps out of the car and takes off or something else more damning. I think many of these girls would take advantage of a situation if they are desperate enough. I personally always take my extra cash out of my pocket and have my wallet stowed away someplace safe. Having a credit card / debit card or your whole wallet stolen would be hard to deal with.

The Mark
02-13-16, 06:01
Fantastic oral skills-swallow, YMMV. Doesn't have a place to host, simple "car date".

OldMongrel
02-13-16, 10:29
Fantastic oral skills-swallow, YMMV. Doesn't have a place to host, simple "car date".What are the damages. Anything else available?

J EastAlton
02-13-16, 14:41
Good afternoon my fellow mongers. Does anyone have any recommendations on a high end lady? I am looking for magazine material. At least more upscale then BP. Feel free to comment here or send me a PM. I prefer white, but open to all. Thanks in advance!

Moego
02-13-16, 15:25
Fantastic oral skills-swallow, YMMV. Doesn't have a place to host, simple "car date".Any other info like price and what to offer?

STLguy1980
02-13-16, 15:56
Anyone have info on the following girls?

TinaM993.

Briella13.

K Lei.

Tallredlove.

Looking for people who have actually met them.

FiveLbsOfFun
02-14-16, 11:10
Empty your inbox.

TinaM993.

Briella13.

K Lei.

Tallredlove.

Looking for people who have actually met them.

FiveLbsOfFun
02-14-16, 11:30

TinaM993.

Briella13.

K Lei.

Tallredlove.

Looking for people who have actually met them.Empty your inbox STLguy.

AlexHawk3177
02-14-16, 12:38
Gents,

Hope you're all doing well.

Can I trouble you for a few true GFE recommendations in St. Louis? I'll be in town for work and love to meet with a local beauty on Thursday evening or Friday afternoon. Preferably Caucasian female in her mid 20's to 30's with a pleasant personality.

Thanks and have a happy bday!

Be safe and happy hobbying.