PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
01-10-06, 00:00
Thread Starter.

NJ's Finest
03-02-06, 19:47
I was in New Brunswick last night, picked up a lsw at remsen and seaman. She wasnt anything special but her tits were nice, 38D. Her name was lena, 38 y/o, may have been on the pipe. She was nothing great and her bbbj was even worse. She sucks for like 10 seconds then tries to jerk me off and talk dirty like fuck my face, play with my ass. She even told me to kiss her (she must be crazy). Then all of a sudden a car comes flying down the block and stops right behind me while shes blowing me. I got so scared i threw her off, but it was just some locals dropping off someone in the area. That totally turned me off and I told her to just go, and let her keep the 20. If you meet up with her, she might be ok for fs, but the bj is terrible. She was offering FS in her apartment for 40 but i declined (always reluctant to go into a ho's house)

Yak27
03-05-06, 11:16
I was in New Brunswick last night, picked up a lsw at remsen and seaman. She wasnt anything special but her tits were nice, 38D. Her name was lena, 38 y/o, may have been on the pipe. She was nothing great and her bbbj was even worse. She sucks for like 10 seconds then tries to jerk me off and talk dirty like fuck my face, play with my ass. She even told me to kiss her (she must be crazy). Then all of a sudden a car comes flying down the block and stops right behind me while shes blowing me. I got so scared i threw her off, but it was just some locals dropping off someone in the area. That totally turned me off and I told her to just go, and let her keep the 20. If you meet up with her, she might be ok for fs, but the bj is terrible. She was offering FS in her apartment for 40 but i declined (always reluctant to go into a ho's house)

What nationality is Lena and have you seen any others in the New Brunswick area as I live close by but have not cruised in months as I have never found anything worthy of picking up

Rhh33
03-08-06, 15:45
Partial from The Times, it must be an election year:

Medical building parlor raided
Cops: Hookers massaged truth
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
By KEVIN SHEA

Staff Writer

HAMILTON -- The goings-on at the Revitalization Center massage business in the medical office building at 1799 Klockner Road were strangely suspicious to others working in the building.

First, visitors to the business were obviously smoking, so much so that the odor was seeping into other offices -- not something expected in a medical building. And office workers noticed high-end cars in the parking lot from morning to night and people constantly going in and out of the center.

Then there were the strange noises and thumping music. "Like there was a party going on," one building tenant observed yesterday. <<<

Houston Fan
03-09-06, 18:05
What nationality is Lena and have you seen any others in the New Brunswick area as I live close by but have not cruised in months as I have never found anything worthy of picking up

He said lsw = latina sw.

The Sampler
04-02-06, 19:38
About you not going to these ho's houses, man call me crazy, but I have been to their houses, along into crack houses, abondon houses, and a few other places for a bj, or a peice of ass, I know Im crazy, but sometime the dare is part of the thrill. Before and afterwards I always say to myself boy are you a dumb fu*k. Well anyway guys stay safe, have fun, and most of all watch your back.

Rasta
07-21-06, 00:27
Not sure if anyone ever tried 660 Franklin in Franklin / Somerset area or not (I used to go a couple of years ago quite often and was told recently that they had a hot russian named Christine).

Anyway, I went today to check it out and it's closed - another one bites the dust

I Want To Spa
07-21-06, 19:39
Can anyone recommend a good out service (or independant) for the Somerset area? I have business this week in Somerset and do not know the area. Also, what is a fair price to pay for 1 hr of service?

Thanks,

Spa

Jack Nyourbox
08-01-06, 02:01
Pine Spa on RT 18 gives a great massage for .70 with table shower.

Workers are the typical late 30's early 40 koreans. This section seems thin on reports so I will leave my report at that in case the details are left out in this section for a reason, but let me just say I go there when im in town every time.

The all you can eat seafood place next store is a great finish to the decent service at pine spa.

Jack Nyourbox
08-01-06, 02:03
Anyone hit BTS on route 1 just north of exit 9 off the turnpike below edison? If so any info would be great. Thanks

CT Boobman
08-05-06, 01:59
Jack, whats your typical tip at Pine Spa. I have a lot of experience with the CT AMPS, but not yet in NJ. Thanks!

Houston Fan
08-10-06, 20:01
Pine Spa, $20-$40. You may or may not get a tug from the old birds there. Try Green Grass across from Mid-State Mall, younger girls there.

Mike85
08-11-06, 17:12
Pine Spa, $20-$40. You may or may not get a tug from the old birds there. Try Green Grass across from Mid-State Mall, younger girls there.Home News Tribune April 7th, page A2 Police Briefs. East Brunswick... three women charged with prostitution, 8 others issued summonses... Chae Jong Green, Livingston, Green Grass Spa 51 W Prospect st., prostitution charges. Anvit, Inc. 15 W Prospect St., Irina Timko and Olga Savelyeva, Brooklyn. unlicensed massage parlors. Other MP's mentioned that were busted, H. N. L. Wellness Center 646 Rte 18 and Brunswick Accupressure 385 Cranbury Rd.

Gypsy
08-14-06, 13:47
Got the digits from the redhead in NB. She didn't look too good today as she had been thrown out by her roomate and claimed she was "homeless". But I have seen her when she had her room and would rate her about a 5. She gets thrown out and then gets back after a few days. Probably gives her roommate a little action to get back. You can get what you want in her room (when she has it)for .40 or take her to a notel on Rt. 130 for about the same price. Worth it for the price. Senior Members PM me for 411.

Gypsy
08-30-06, 11:14
Here are some Pictures of the Redhead in NB. But it is difficult to find her. Hangs near Commercial and Feaster Park

When In Vegas
08-30-06, 21:53
Here are some Pictures of the Redhead in NB. But it is difficult to find her. Hangs near Commercial and Feaster ParkDude, I hope her service is better than she looks in these pics. What's with the bruises on her legs.

Gypsy
08-31-06, 10:21
Claims her room mate beat her up. Her service is good and she is clean. Smelt my finger after it was in her "everywhere". For 20/40 BJ/fs worth looking at a few bruises.

Jerson
09-10-06, 22:02
I visited Royal Spa (its ad can be found on massageplaces.com) in Somerset about 2 weeks ago during my business trip. Called them for their exact address and asked how many girls they had working, mamasan said 6 from age 18-25. So I went there since it was close to my work place. At the spa, outside and inside looked very clean and legit, once I got in I saw some kind of licences hung on the wall, immedialty I knew they wouldnt provide any extras, but I was there anyway so what the hell. Mamasan took me to a room, paid her. 6/1 and told me to wait for the massaue. A korean lady, looked around 25, face 5, body 4 (so I didn't even bother for her name) walked in, told her I wanted a table shower, she said yes so I undressed myself to the shower room. In the shower, she never bother washing my bottom part. Back in the room, I laid my face down and she put a towel to cover my whole body and started the massage, same thing on the flip. Massage was ok. When I left I saw aother massue came out from another room, looked around 30, face 3, body 2. I would not go back there again.

When In Vegas
09-11-06, 08:17
I visited Royal Spa (its ad can be found on massageplaces.com) in Somerset about 2 weeks ago during my business trip. Called them for their exact address and asked how many girls they had working, mamasan said 6 from age 18-25. So I went there since it was close to my work place. At the spa, outside and inside looked very clean and legit, once I got in I saw some kind of licences hung on the wall, immedialty I knew they wouldnt provide any extras, but I was there anyway so what the hell. Mamasan took me to a room, paid her. 6/1 and told me to wait for the massaue. A korean lady, looked around 25, face 5, body 4 (so I didn't even bother for her name) walked in, told her I wanted a table shower, she said yes so I undressed myself to the shower room. In the shower, she never bother washing my bottom part. Back in the room, I laid my face down and she put a towel to cover my whole body and started the massage, same thing on the flip. Massage was ok. When I left I saw aother massue came out from another room, looked around 30, face 3, body 2. I would not go back there again.

That sucks..At least you had a good massage. Thanks for taking one for the team. Surprised you didn't do a little G2 before you ventured out. Lots of 'can't miss places' in the area.

Later,
Vegas

Jerson
09-11-06, 10:33
That sucks. At least you had a good massage. Thanks for taking one for the team. Surprised you didn't do a little G2 before you ventured out. Lots of 'can't miss places' in the area.

Later, VegasI called almost all of the ads in new jersey section on massageplaces.com before I went to royal, either too far or they had only 2 middle age women at the time (I preferred young). Anyway. Now whernever there is licences hanging on the wall I would leave right away.

Where would you recommand in new jersey? I still have a little chance to go back to new jersey. Would love to visit the "can't miss places" you mentioned about. You can pm me the info. Thanks!

When In Vegas
09-11-06, 22:36
I called almost all of the ads in new jersey section on massageplaces.com before I went to royal, either too far or they had only 2 middle age women at the time (I preferred young). Anyway. Now whernever there is licences hanging on the wall I would leave right away.

Where would you recommand in new jersey? I still have a little chance to go back to new jersey. Would love to visit the "can't miss places" you mentioned about. You can pm me the info. Thanks!

Plenty of reports right here in this forum. You were not that far from New Brunswick or Edison.

Jerson
09-12-06, 00:19
Plenty of reports right here in this forum. You were not that far from New Brunswick or Edison.Sounds like they are all busted or not operating anymore.

When In Vegas
09-13-06, 08:03
Sounds like they are all busted or not operating anymore.

They are there... This is not the only site that discusses amps and fun times.

Later,
Vegas

Jack Nyourbox
09-21-06, 17:03
Made another trip back to Pine Spa on my way through and had Mink.

Great table shower, amazing long masage and a great hj.

70 entry and tip is up to your discresion.

The place is very clean(always a bonus when your walking to get a table shower or laying with out your clothes on a bed)

The korean resturant a couple doors down has great food for those of you that not only partake in korean women but the korean food.

Purple Porkchop
12-24-06, 12:38
Haven't been here for several years and was in the area with nothing to do for a few hours. The place used to have older heavy women with no extras except a HR.

Still no extras, but had younger bette looking women. Said her name was Fifi. Ts was so so, msg was first rate with plenty of action to make the turn over part more fun. Good hr with some anal. 60 door + 50 tip

Sgrayeff
12-28-06, 23:06
Visited the strip club Delilah's recently and was impressed with the talent. Girls were marketing the VIP room. Seemed like a lot a cash for an extended lap dance. Can anyone offer any insight into whether VIP treatment is worth the price?

SG

Purple Porkchop
12-29-06, 17:54
Visited the strip club Delilah's recently and was impressed with the talent. Girls were marketing the VIP room. Seemed like a lot a cash for an extended lap dance. Can anyone offer any insight into whether VIP treatment is worth the price?

SG

Its unusual to get more than some heavy grinding as she sits on your lap. I have never been able to touch anything on top or under clothes

If you are real lucky you may be able to get some digits or maybe take out after her shift ends. I mean real lucky

Sgrayeff
01-03-07, 23:58
I figured as much. They tout "fully undressed" and "touching." The skeptic in me heard "she's undressed" and "I'm touching myself." But for all that cash, I was hopeful. Oh well.

I'll say this for that club, I've never been harassed less by naked girls. It's not that I've got boils on my face or anything. They just don't sell those lap dances hard. Can't figure how they make their money. Last time I was there, I think an hour passed without any girls working the room for a lap dance. Cheap way to watch naked chicks.

SG

Malodr
01-04-07, 20:10
I visited Royal Spa (its ad can be found on massageplaces.com) in Somerset about 2 weeks ago during my business trip. Called them for their exact address and asked how many girls they had working, mamasan said 6 from age 18-25. So I went there since it was close to my work place. At the spa, outside and inside looked very clean and legit, once I got in I saw some kind of licences hung on the wall, immedialty I knew they wouldnt provide any extras, but I was there anyway so what the hell. Mamasan took me to a room, paid her. 6/1 and told me to wait for the massaue. A korean lady, looked around 25, face 5, body 4 (so I didn't even bother for her name) walked in, told her I wanted a table shower, she said yes so I undressed myself to the shower room. In the shower, she never bother washing my bottom part. Back in the room, I laid my face down and she put a towel to cover my whole body and started the massage, same thing on the flip. Massage was ok. When I left I saw aother massue came out from another room, looked around 30, face 3, body 2. I would not go back there again.I pass this place on my way to Eastern down the road. Its $60 and you get a HJ fom a late 20's girl.

Iam Spt
01-28-07, 08:36
Went to Torpedos the other night for bacheloe party. 1st time back in a GG bar in many years. It was not too crazy crowded. They had a good variety of talent. Decided to get a lap dance from a polite but persistant blond russian with tiny titties. 20 to the house and 20 to her for a decent dance. Would go back again.

Do any of the bound brook places do private lap dances (actually get you off one way or another?)

BlueTick
03-16-07, 21:48
Nice clean place. Great massage with happy ending tug. .6 for the house massage. Staff about a 7, massage 9. Anyone know if extras are ever offered?

Purple Porkchop
03-19-07, 23:12
Nice clean place. Great massage with happy ending tug. .6 for the house massage. Staff about a 7, massage 9. Anyone know if extras are ever offered?

Place is strickly R&T. If a girl does anything more she is out. Got to be good friends with mamasan and still coluld get no more

Achobbyman
04-01-07, 07:40

SGAs a frequent flyer at the Den (I'm a local) and a friend to quite a few of the dancers, I can tell you for certain there are no extras. If a girl gets caught giving extras she is fired. They don't want that kind of attention.

if you view this place as a joint to get an expensive cold beer and watch bikini's you'll be alright.

PervAlbert
04-02-07, 17:57
As a frequent flyer at the Den (I'm a local) and a friend to quite a few of the dancers, I can tell you for certain there are no extras. If a girl gets caught giving extras she is fired. They don't want that kind of attention.

if you view this place as a joint to get an expensive cold beer and watch bikini's you'll be alright.

Just as a point of clarification-Achobbyman is obviously describing the Pleasantville Den (about which everything he describes is dead on) even though he is posting in the CNJ section. The other two Jersey Den's in S Amboy and T's River have reports of VIP action with the right girl, are non-alcoholic and nude.

Achobbyman
04-02-07, 18:04
Just as a point of clarification-Achobbyman is obviously describing the Pleasantville Den (about which everything he describes is dead on) even though he is posting in the CNJ section. The other two Jersey Den's in S Amboy and T's River have reports of VIP action with the right girl, are non-alcoholic and nude.My apologies, I should have been more clear. It is the Pleasantville Den I am describing.

I heard Toms River is quite though, there is action there cause some of the fgirls are hot

Goodtimeman69
04-05-07, 20:47
Came to Edison, NJ on business and decided to get some R&R. I saw a posting for an International MP in Edison and I called. The woman who answered said they just opened 2 weeks ago and it will be .5 for the hour. So I figured what the heck and I made a short drive over to a shopping center off of Rt 27.

The receptionist had me sign in and I was given a cust number. I was then led back to a room and got comfortable. Then Sophia came in. Sophia is a 20 something Russian chick with a nice rack and tight caboose. The massage was so-so but she kept whispering and breathing heavyin my ear. Then on the flip, she asked if I wanted her to massage under my towel. I nodded and then she asked if I wanted her clothes off. I nodded again. She did a nice sexy dance and got on top. We had some fun and made me nice and relaxed. She was quite sensual. Did not rush me at all. While leaving I saw some of the other girls and they were a little on the heavy side.

All in all, a nice surprise. Ask for Sophia!

.5 house

1.2 tip

Purple Porkchop
04-15-07, 13:04
Saw a Shiatsu therapy place across from LA Fitness. Will give it a try later. Anyone have a bad experience there? I'll TOFTT if no ones has been there

P CHOP

Houston Fan
04-16-07, 14:18
Saw a Shiatsu therapy place across from LA Fitness. Will give it a try later. Anyone have a bad experience there? I'll TOFTT if no ones has been there

P CHOP

PP, you might be talking about Natural Therapy, across from LA Fitness & McDonalds. Good service, $60 door.

Houston Fan
05-04-07, 16:44
For all the Natural Therapy fans, bad news, they were busted on Wed. Here's the link to the story.

http://thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070504/NEWS/70504005

Five women arrested in prostitution ring
Home News Tribune Online 05/4/07
NORTH BRUNSWICK: Five women were arrested in conjunction with a prostitution operation run out of a Milltown Road business, police said.

A lengthy investigation conducted by the North Brunswick Police Department Anti-Crime Unit led to the execution of a search warrant at at 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at Natural Therapy, 525 Milltown Road, said Lt. Roger Reinson.

Arrested at the scene were Gho Mei Zi, 43; Ying Ji Jin, 45; and Yang-Shu Liang, 43, all of that address. They were charged with engaging in prostitution, Reinson said.

Also arrested at the scene was Choon Ja Yun, 63, of Fresh Meadows, N.Y. She was charged with promotion of prostitution and operating a sex business within a 1,000 feet of a school or church, Reinson said.

The owner of the business, Chun-h-Jeong, 52, of Palisades Park, was arrested at 4 p.m. Thursday at the business, police said.

She also was charged with promotion of prostitution and operating a sex business within within 1,000 feet of a school or church, police said.

Bail for each of the women was set at $15,000 with no 10 percent down payment. They were remanded to the Middlesex County Adult Correction Center in North Brunswick, where they were released after posting bail.

Mreman269
05-11-07, 17:15
Met an HSW today in NB on Commercial Ave, 23 y/o, a little padding, 7/10, and clean-shaven.

Pressed for time, so no action, but has tubes tied and was willing to do BBFS.

Very pleasent personality, would recommend. Goes by the name of Barbara.

Gypsy
05-14-07, 08:55
"Mreman269
Met an HSW today in NB on Commercial Ave, 23 y/o, a little padding, 7/10, and clean-shaven. "

Was she across from the Feaster Park on Commercial Ave. at about 1:00pm. If so you probably were the one who beat me to picking her up.

Mreman269
05-15-07, 09:04
"Mreman269
Met an HSW today in NB on Commercial Ave, 23 y/o, a little padding, 7/10, and clean-shaven. "

Was she across from the Feaster Park on Commercial Ave. at about 1:00pm. If so you probably were the one who beat me to picking her up.Right place, wrong time. This was a little later in the afternoon, about 3:00.

Houston Fan
05-15-07, 12:17
Met an HSW today in NB on Commercial Ave, 23 y/o, a little padding, 7/10, and clean-shaven.

BBFS what about STDs, some of these girls are so naive, tying your tubes won't prevent that. Personally I'll stay away from someone that offers that service.

Darlinho
05-15-07, 14:54
What does "tube tied" mean?

Bald2323
05-15-07, 18:08
She's a BSW with the nice ass.

At Dye and Genesse

Went to Notel in Trenton for FS and a try a multiple pops.

Petunia was game but got a bit too much into keeping an eye on the time and the TV rather than focusing on the jobs at hand.

Also, there was a little odor even after we took a shower together.

Moral, leave this level of SW for the quickie kind of service.

Darlinho
05-15-07, 21:45
How do you keep spotting all these SW's I went down to genesee tonight and found nothing.

Trav Pokerman
05-16-07, 08:05
What does "tube tied" mean?You're kidding, right?

Darlinho
05-16-07, 16:46
No I wasn't kidding. But I reread the comment and I know what it means now. Guess I read it wrong.

Bruce52
05-17-07, 21:49
How do you keep spotting all these SW's I went down to genesee tonight and found nothing.Genessee is not the right street (except at the corner of Dye). South Broad, South Clinton and Hamilton Avenue are more reliable. But even so, I often drive to Trenton and find nothing. And when I do find someone, it's almost always someone I already know. The number of working girls is pretty small.

Bruce

Bald2323
05-18-07, 13:42
Genessee is not the right street (except at the corner of Dye). South Broad, South Clinton and Hamilton Avenue are more reliable. But even so, I often drive to Trenton and find nothing. And when I do find someone, it's almost always someone I already know. The number of working girls is pretty small.

Bruce

And really of those three streets the most active is S. Broad between Dye and Liberty.

As I've said many times. This stretch of Trenton is a decent neighborhood so be discrete.

Bald2323
05-30-07, 22:56
Tammy, the tall thin WSW whom I've previously reported on has a place right on the stroll. It's convenient and safe though not as comfy as it could be.

Needs a couch rather than a thin mattress on the floor.

Anyhow, she's become pretty nice to be around.

I've enjoyed two nice single pop visits. The first included some BBBJ, DATY (fresh and shaved) and then missionary finished up with her long legs wrapped around me pulling me in. Nice.

The second was a long, slow BBBJCIM with swallow. I had her dress up but didn't even bother to have her undress though she made a point to show off her panties and garters. She can really work the stick and uses her tounge piercing to good advantage. It's not all head bobbing but more licking the balls and shaft.

Quite frankly I could do this all summer.

I'm sure I will continue to monger about (I saw a hot WSW at Roebling and S. Broad last Friday).

However, though Tammy won't do Greek, she's up for three-ways and so am I. She's also just presentable to take out for a drink and an evening at a hotel.

Harhar
06-11-07, 00:12

This Barbara? Yes, a very nice personality for someone in a parallel accelerated w**ring universe, har har! She could not have or do anything fast enough. I am having computer issues in addition to traveling so the rest of the multimedia degeneracy will have to wait.

Even more agreeable and skilled is Denise, a feast for the degenerate senses.

Giani
06-11-07, 08:04
I am surprised that only Houston Fan heard the alarm bells going off with "willing to do BBFS...". If you are in the hobby and think that BBFS is a plus, you better have good health insurance, and be VERY lucky you don't catch our old favorite, HIV, which you will have for life...

I have made the point before that mongers who go bareback not only put themselves and the girls at risk, but also increase the risk to other mongers. At least a few noted that being sterilized HARDLY prevents disease... Com'on guys...

It continues to surprise me that long time posters reply favorably to this irresponsible activity (BBFS), even with pix of the girl, but do not raise the caution of BBFS.

Giani

BBFS what about STDs, some of these girls are so naive, tying your tubes won't prevent that. Personally I'll stay away from someone that offers that service.

Gypsy
06-11-07, 16:01
This Barbara? Yes, a very nice personality for someone in a parallel accelerated w**ring universe, har har! She could not have or do anything fast enough. I am having computer issues in addition to traveling so the rest of the multimedia degeneracy will have to wait.

Yes Barbara or at least one who looks very much like her picture was on Commercial Ave in NB this afternoon, she gave me the look but by the time I turned aroud she was talking to a guy in a car and then she got in and he drove off. There was also a girl in short shorts sitting on the grass at Feaster park, I parked and walked up to her and tried to open a conversation with her but couldn't get any
favorable response. I did notice later there were two LE cars around the corner?

Mreman269
06-12-07, 00:08
Yes Barbara or at least one who looks very much like her picture was on Commercial Ave in NB this afternoon, she gave me the look but by the time I turned aroud she was talking to a guy in a car and then she got in and he drove off. There was also a girl in short shorts sitting on the grass at Feaster park, I parked and walked up to her and tried to open a conversation with her but couldn't get any
favorable response. I did notice later there were two LE cars around the corner?Yes, I noticed there were two sheriff's cars parked a block away, but they drove off a little later on. Regarding Barbara, however, I stand by my previous assessment. I've seen her on the street on several occasions, and each time she is clean and dressed nicely. Bodily, she is padded, which I like, and her face is not unattractive.

Personality was pleasant, however, and was willing to do whatever I asked without negotiating price beforehand. As to the BBFS, I always ask, but never partake. In fact, I usually never touch the girls. However, I find that most girls are willing to do BBFS, if asked. This goes for Michelle, Melanie, Patricia, and BSW Barbara. In fact, to my memory, there were only 2/10 SWs in NB who weren't willing to do BBFS. Of course, if you ask, they always say they've never done it before.

"Multimedia degeneracy" - LOL. That's great. :-D

Gypsy
06-12-07, 13:41
"This goes for Michelle, Melanie, Patricia, and BSW Barbara"

The girl I saw on commercial who I thought looked like the photo of Barbara was not a BSW, she was a WSW or a light skinned HSW. Was at the NB stroll this afternoon and there was not one to be seen. Strange how they are there one day and not the next.

Mreman269
Where do you take these girls to and how much do you give them?.

Mreman269
06-13-07, 15:31
"This goes for Michelle, Melanie, Patricia, and BSW Barbara"

The girl I saw on commercial who I thought looked like the photo of Barbara was not a BSW, she was a WSW or a light skinned HSW. Was at the NB stroll this afternoon and there was not one to be seen. Strange how they are there one day and not the next.

Mreman269
Where do you take these girls to and how much do you give them?.There are two Barbaras that I have come across. One is HSW the other BSW (a real drunk). I drove around yesterday for about 30 mins and spotted two iffy girls, neither of which I was interested in. Other days there are five or more.

I usually just drive to a parking lot in the area and drop a 20 for a few pics. But first I always ask what's on the menu. Like I said, about 8/10 times BBFS is an option. I'm super-paranoid about disease b/c I have a g/f at home and would never jeopardize her health, so it's a curiosity thing for me.

Parking-wise, the last girl I saw cautioned me that RUPD has been harassing Johns in their lots and ticketing them for not having the proper permits, so be advised to stay away from RU parking areas.

Best of luck. M

Gypsy
06-14-07, 16:50
The one I thought was named Babara was the girl in the photo by Tingly Good in post #52. Was that Barbra?. What time is best, the only parking lots I know of our the parking garages on George ST. Please post the pictures you have taken. I may recognize some of them.

Mreman269
06-14-07, 19:46
The one I thought was named Babara was the girl in the photo by Tingly Good in post #52. Was that Barbra?. What time is best, the only parking lots I know of our the parking garages on George ST. Please post the pictures you have taken. I may recognize some of them.Post 52 looks very close to HSW Barbara that I am talking about, but is too close-up to make a positive ID. I would post pics, but I deleted them already. Next time I'll try to retain them and put them up. She has two kids that she takes care of after 4pm, so you have to catch her before that. She usually walks the block around Feaster, or hangs out on the steps of the convenience store across from Commercial.

On a side note, there was a bleached blonde HSW 9/10 with a short mini skirt hanging around outside the bar near Feaster today. I saw four LE cars parading through the area, and passed another two or three times, so I figured it was a sting. But then, maybe not.

Today's SW count was 5 with a look-average of about 4.

Jack Nyourbox
06-15-07, 01:03
Was in the area so decided to stop by good old Pine Spa and it is gone. Looks like its going to be some legite spa place with hair cuts and such. What a darn shame! This place was one of my favorite places of the 20 plus AMPS I have been to across the country.

Lilbob
06-15-07, 19:11
Tried out this service last week and got a very pleasant surprise.

http://www.indygirls.net/

I saw Ashley her motel in New Brunswick. No discussion about money the posted price is it. The girl is damn good looking. You can't see her face in the pictures on their website but they are authentic. Nice personality.

Started with a discussion about France where my hat was on the nightstand. After that had to don my cap to bounce around a few different ways. For a while she went horse riding. And if you ever get to see a girl that good looking practically bull riding its a hell of a sight.

Unfortunately, I had one of those occasions where I was close but no cigar. She tried to finish with another french lesson. But after a while the little bob went numb from too much play.

Aside from that definitely the best in a while.

Houston Fan
06-16-07, 20:18
She is well reviewed and a good provider. She has a British accent and she's real hot with nice boobs.

Gypsy
06-20-07, 15:22
Whats up with this stroll last week there were at least three there every afternoon, but this week NOT One.??

Bald2323
06-23-07, 14:29
Took a drive up and down Commercial Ave. in NB on Thurs. for the first time.

Nothing happening at all so I head down to Trenton.

Bald2323
06-23-07, 14:30
Picked up Stacey on Thursday night about 11:30pm at Dye and S. Broad.

She’s a blonde WSW 30ish. Tiny tits but a decent body and face. Would only do BBBJCIM in the car. Found a dark spot and let her go to it.

There was almost no chance she would be successful as I’d already released 3 times that day and had had some drinks.

Yet with some help from me and her good instinct to continue playing with my balls and lightly touch my legs while I stroked, I got to the point of eruption. Told her to finish me off and she brought me over the edge into her mouth (which she then spit out).

30 thank yous was the price.

Mreman269
07-16-07, 22:11
Watch out guys,

Picked up Layla today on Commercial, let her in my car, and realized she was a TS. I politely asked her to leave, after turning the block - told her I was not interested at this time. She grabbed my keys out of the ignition and (quite strongly) held onto them until I gave her the $14 I had in my wallet. I had to pick up my cell and call the police to get her out of the car.

Very passable, albeit tall, from afar. I'd say 5'9", dark hair, dark complexion, possibly hispanic. Wears flip-flops and jeans, with a feminine shirt. Sitting on commercial, just across from Feaster.

Again, watch out. She is very strong and may not leave your car until she has all your cash.

After this, I don't think I'm going to be picking anyone new up for quite a while.

Bigboy3355
07-20-07, 22:07
Watch out guys,

Picked up Layla today on Commercial, let her in my car, and realized she was a TS. I politely asked her to leave, after turning the block - told her I was not interested at this time. She grabbed my keys out of the ignition and (quite strongly) held onto them until I gave her the $14 I had in my wallet. I had to pick up my cell and call the police to get her out of the car.

Very passable, albeit tall, from afar. I'd say 5'9", dark hair, dark complexion, possibly hispanic. Wears flip-flops and jeans, with a feminine shirt. Sitting on commercial, just across from Feaster.

Again, watch out. She is very strong and may not leave your car until she has all your cash.

After this, I don't think I'm going to be picking anyone new up for quite a while.Buy a stun gun. Rap that fuck & you'll never have that problem again.

Gypsy
07-25-07, 16:46

Barbara-NB Stroll

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had her last week. She has an apartment (dump) on Commercial a few blocks from Feater Park, this makes it a very easy in and out. She got 40 for quick BBBJcim which was good but would not strip or let you feel her up. She promised better service next time.

Anarchy
08-04-07, 01:57
Hi guys,

I work up in south brunswick and I have heard a few people talking about a RMP in the area. I dont want to reveal to them im a fellow monger because I am there boss. Anyone know of such a place in the area?

Mreman269
09-11-07, 22:42
I spoke with a SW a few weeks ago who told me that a lot of the girls had been arrested by undercover LE posing as Johns. She mentioned that most of the stings occur at night near the park.

Without going into detail, I believe that there is a high LE presence in and around the commercial ave area, especially since Rutgers is back in session.

Watch out, everyone, and please post if you have any successes.

ElMaster
09-12-07, 22:36
Hi guys,

I work up in south brunswick and I have heard a few people talking about a RMP in the area. I dont want to reveal to them im a fellow monger because I am there boss. Anyone know of such a place in the area?

There used to be one up by exit 8A of the Turnpike, in Rt 130 in an office park between SB and Cranbury, but they were terrible and all they wanted was money, they did upsell, tease, hit for money upfront, etc. They were busted after a year or so in business.

If there's a new one, or these guys resurfaced again back in business, they will be busted soon, that is not an MP-friendly area.

Elm

King Xavier
10-30-07, 14:54
Checked out New Image Spa in Edison which I found on CL. The place is situated in a strip mall with a large workout chain on Rt 27. The store front is clean and not an obvious massage place for men so it wasn't that uncomfortable parking and walking in. Customers are met at the front desk by the female manager where they must sign in and give a birth date or some kind of password. I've never seen this before but complied.

After taking care of "administrative" duties, I was led to the small changing room, stripped and put a robe on. I was then led to the room and introduced to 2 girls which I would rate a 6 (I am a bit picky). I picked the russian girl who had a nice body but soon realized that she had the personality of a rock. She gave me an uninspired TS, led me back to the room and left for about 10 minutes. She returned with food still in her mouth and talking to me. Sexy! I guess it was dinner time and she needed a boost? Anyway, the massage was a joke. (She rubbed my back while sitting in a chair.) After about 30 minutes she asked if there was anything else that she could do for me. I asked what services were offered and she told me to put cash on the table and left. I threw down .6 hoping for a CBJ but when she returned she told me that it would cost 1.20. I laughed, gave her a .2 and asked for a HJ. Negotiated to .3. Not worth it. Be careful of this place. They have a good website with pictures of the providers' without faces. Their overall marketing was very good but the service did not meet their advertising standards. I would not recommend.

Bigsmoove Big
11-09-07, 21:28
There's a mp on rt 27 at sovereign or independence bank. Wachovia is just before it on right. The mp is right before plainfield ave. It's located in basement of bank premises. Very secluded. There's only one Chinese lady that works there. She's a 4 at best, but she doesn't "jerk you off". She gives you hand job. Only hand jobs. I once had sex before I went there to see how long she would play with it. I was there at least 25 minutes getting my man a little massage. All for the price of 15 bucks! When I first went there she charged 40 bucks. But that included the massage. Now we don't waste time on massages. Just 10-30 minutes of hand work.

Johnnyboz
11-30-07, 08:30
I recently visited an AMP in East Windsor in a small shopping center in East Windsor off of Route 130 South. The name of the place is Lifespa. It's on the second floor; there's a camera and doorbell at the top of the steps. Rang the bell, was let in by a nicely dressed Korean woman, and she led me to the room. The place was very clean. She took my. 6 for one hour.

My masseuse was a Korean gal named Jeannie, who said she's 29 years old. Her English was very bad. As in fresh off the boat. The massage was professional. A bit on the rough side, but good overall.

At no time during the service was there any body language to suggest that other services were available. Also, during my massage. I heard a female walk-in client ask for some service. It would appear this is legitimate place of business!

Conclusion. If you're looking for a relaxing massage in between holiday shopping, stop in. If you're looking to bust a nut, try somewhere else.

Nikon Man
11-30-07, 23:58
I was in New Brunswick last night, picked up a lsw at remsen and seaman. She wasnt anything special but her tits were nice, 38D. Her name was lena, 38 y/o, may have been on the pipe. She was nothing great and her bbbj was even worse. She sucks for like 10 seconds then tries to jerk me off and talk dirty like fuck my face, play with my ass. She even told me to kiss her (she must be crazy). Then all of a sudden a car comes flying down the block and stops right behind me while shes blowing me. I got so scared i threw her off, but it was just some locals dropping off someone in the area. That totally turned me off and I told her to just go, and let her keep the 20. If you meet up with her, she might be ok for fs, but the bj is terrible. She was offering FS in her apartment for 40 but i declined (always reluctant to go into a ho's house)Yea bad news goin to a SW house never know whos there or whats going on there. Def don't go to a SW house unless you know her personally.

I Am Legend
01-09-08, 00:01
Hey fellas,

I am new to this board, and I just made a post in the New York Column, but I would like to make a post here about Delilah's. I frequent Delilah's Den at South Amboy, and over the past couple of years there have been dancers ranged from 5-9. The best times were when I was 18 at the time and those girls were amazing. The entry to this place is .1 with a minimum of 1 drink which was .05. Lap dancers are .2 and VIp was $$. This place was very comfortable compared to 3 other strip clubs I have been to in NJ. In addition, the girls working there come up to you and ask you for a LD. The most amazing experience I have had was with this black chick, I forgot her name, but some how I got her to give me a BJ saying that it was my 21st bday :D It was very exciting because every 5-10 seconds, she would tell me to look above us at the mirror to see if anyone was coming and when someone did come, she slid my snake back in and pretended she was touchin my crotch. So at the end of it, I gave her .8 for 4 LD's and a .2 for tip. I have also gotten LD's from many different girls; and if anyone needs advice, feel free to PM me. PS. It's a shame they moved out of that place and Delilah's is now further down the road, but the place looks filthy and small.

Asslover08
03-27-08, 16:01
There's a slim black girl in Clark named maxine. originally from NYC. She's a slim dark skinned no holes barred nympho. She's a bit downlow . Moe into chtarooms and bar pickups than online. She's in the Clark area. Anyone ever have her?

Ycwinva
06-02-08, 19:35
I'm going to be in the Princeton area for one night only and want to at least hit an MP if I can't schedule anything better.

Please PM some tips if you feel comfortable helping a neighbor with some info.

I've got directions to Liberty on Emmons Drive and I've got the address (but no name) for the place on Princeton Hightstown Rd.

Is one reliably better than the other? Any other places near Princeton that I should see?

Of course I'd like to know the level of service that I can expect so I don't embarrass myself or offend the therapist by expecting too much.

Thanks, and of course I'll reciprocate if you're ever in Northern Virginia.

Ycwinva
06-03-08, 21:29
I've got directions to Liberty on Emmons Drive and I've got the address (but no name) for the place on Princeton Hightstown Rd.

Didn't get any tips from the locals so I did my own recon and picked.

I first checked out the place on Hightstown Rd. I drove back and forth past it at least 4 times before convincing myself that it really was in somebodies house with a big "Come in We're Open" sign on the front. It didn't feel right with neighbors and kids out in their yards on either side and limited parking.

So, I punted on that and went to the one on 29 Emmons drive. Normal setup. Provider was Cindy. The place features chinese ladies and everyone I saw was tall, fit, and cute. Cindy had a fantastic loving attitude. Nice TS, excellent massage, and a very patient finish. I recommend.

Sexi Thiksasha
06-07-08, 03:44
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Sjguy62
07-30-08, 18:00
Nj.com reported today that a brothel in Bedminster that was operating as a animal hospital was busted. Two arrests made. A lot of trolling of craigslist these days by Uncle LEO.

Roamin Roman
08-02-08, 02:16
Nj.com reported today that a brothel in Bedminster that was operating as a animal hospital was busted. Two arrests made. A lot of trolling of craigslist these days by Uncle LEO.A brothel operating as an animal hospital? I'm not sure I even want to go any "fur"-ther on this topic. Hopefully, any animal that provided service at this vet's office was of the two-legged variety.

R::R

Virile Vito
08-15-08, 12:56
I recently visited The Day Spa in South Plainfield. They have several ads and there is info out there about the place if you know where to look. Ad says visits are only by appointment, so I called, picked a girl and set up a time. I highly recommend following this procedure, since it made the whole thing go smoothly from the jump - if you know how to act you should be fine. The address was easy to find and there was plenty of parking available. Entrance door is not obvious - its on the left side of the building (looking at building from road). Facility was clean and all the amenities that should be provided were. Stand-up shower in room (you do it yourself, before and after). Manager was friendly and knowledgable. Did not see all the women, but the ones I did see looked good, but not great (American staff). It was not cheap, even for the short option I picked, so if you want a cheap alternative go elsewhere. All in all I had a good time, but not great. I would repeat here, but not on a regular basis and would choose a different girl.

Creditable members welcome to PM for more info.

The Phantom
02-19-09, 16:25
Hello NJ Hunters,

I'm going to be staying in Plainfield for a week for work (New Brunswick), I'm stayin with my cousins but will be commuting to New Brunswick for work, blah blah blah! My cousin is married so he is clueless to whats going down in the underworld, so I'm reaching out to those that live in or around the area that can inform me about some spots (strip club, go go bar) I can go hang out @ or street action in N. Brunswick or S. Plainfield that I can pick up some nice street action!

Thats my 1st option but if I really have to I will make the trip to Newark but I rather not since I'm not using my own car.

You can PM me the info or post in on the board but it will be greatly appreciated.
Thank ahead of time

The Phantom

Budjadjc Man
03-07-09, 18:21
Just wanted to let you guys know. A SW in NB told me that a skinny girl named SANDY has hiv. If you've been with her get checked out. The SW I saw was a mid-aged spanish woman. Don't even remember a name but she sucked. But she did give me the olw down on the other girls.

She said if you see one looking real skiddesh and looking out for the police more than normal it may be because she has hiv. She said that the cops know with ones have it and when they even see them they arrest them. So look for more relaxed ones.

Bruce52
03-10-09, 05:42
This is baloney. Some streetwalkers bad-mouth each other as a way to steer guys away from the competition. I just ignore these kinds of statements. The much more common ones concern robbery. This girl or that girl will rob you, blah, blah, blah. It's all crap. Ignore it. (By the way, this sort of a report from a poster with just one post has little credibility in the first place, but that's another subject.)

Bruce

Budjadjc Man
03-11-09, 00:26
I guess I should have kept it to myself. No one would appreciate hearing something that may be true. I guess since I posted once my ears decieved me. Regardless of streetwalker politics I know that chick sandy's nephews and she's been on the street's for years.

The dude from the post below prob BBFS; s these chicks or something. If you hear something like what I heard you should let it be known. The chicks in a nut house now anyway for what she was doing. To anyone who has half a brain your welcome.

Bruce52
03-11-09, 21:44
I'm not debating that you heard it. I'm just saying that street girls bad-mouth each other from morning till night, and we can't possibly distinguish the true reports from the nonsense. If I listened to all the warnings that I've heard -- from other guys as well as girls -- I'd just stay home with my doors locked.

Bruce

Juiceitup
03-19-09, 01:47
Visiting from CA and had an opportunity to check out the local joints. Stopped by centerfolds to explore. Paid .15 entrance fee with $4 min drink tab for essentially .20 to get in the club. girls were pretty nice looking. Mostly 7-8. Tried one gal out for a .20 lap dance and it was the worst money spent. She wouldn't even let me touch her boobs. Had more fun dropping .02 on the rail and having a gal back her ass up right into my face and shake it. I prolly should have taken her back to VIP.

Limited extras are on the table for the right girl. Made a deal with V. to come to my place at the Sheraton in Eatontown. She was up for it as long as she could bring a friend. Wigged me out a bit but she was definately in if I wanted it. In fact she was waiting in her car and came back into the club to see if we were still on.... I told her that I was getting more into watching some of the gals dance and decided to pass.

If I have time after business, I will likely stop by there again for some fun. in NJ the girls get naked right up to you and almost in your face. I wish San diego was this way but oh well.

I see that there are not many posts going on in NJ. can anyone recommend a place to pick up some willing gals in the local area beside Centerfolds?

Anonymous
04-28-09, 00:03
A little late but it looks like Trenton LE is serious about cleaning up the neighborhoods.

Busts were around S. Clinton.

http://www.nj.com/news/times/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-16/124005244586450.xml&coll=5

Anonymous
04-28-09, 00:14
I spotted Tanya strolling on S. Clinton near Hamilton and followed her up onto Hudson and picked her up. I didn’t know there was a sting going on.

Luckily it worked out. In fact, the LE check revealed better than average boobs.

She’s a BSW with a tight little body. A bit older but has decent tits (34C is by gueess), a nice ass, a flat stomach and a large hooded pussy. Her face is OK but really it’s all about her body. She was wearing a jean outfit that was tight fitting and accented the body of a 20 year old.

Though I was in the market for a BJ, I decided I needed to go ahead and explore the whole package so I took her to my place.

I led her down to my party room and went to fix her a cocktail. As I was mixing she was stripping.

Little Tanya turns out to be a hot little freak.

She has a luscious wet kiss and we embraced for a while her naked body pressing up against me. Then she knelt down and opened my pants. I sat back on the couch and she spent the next 10 minutes bent over my cock deep throating me and licking my shaft.

We finished off with her climbing up in my lap and riding me cowgirl.

She’s a hot little enthusiastic fuck with a great attitude. She doesn’t appear to be on drugs and has good communication access.

I’ll report later on my next date with her that included drinks, and a sleepover. Look for pictures in the next week or so.

Anonymous
05-02-09, 16:40
I had Tonia come over to spend the night last week.

First we went out for drinks. Bad mistake as I saw not one, not two, but three people I knew. I think I'm OK but jeez. Never do that again. Tonia was dressed in a nice pants suit. The only thing suggestive was that the top button of the jacket was missing and she wasn't wearing a bra. Look at her from the side revealed a full shot of her breast.

Finally got her home with a to go box of food from the bar.

We ate up and I fixed her a drink.

In all she made me cum four times between 10pm and 8am.

In my office she undressed and I had her play with herself on the couch while I stroked my cock watching her from my chair. I was nice and hard so she asked me to come over and let her suck my cock. I did then I went down on her. Flipped her and fucked her doggy. Flipped her again and did mish and after a couple of other positions unloaded.

We went upstairs to my bed where we cuddled and kissed for a while. Then she went down on me again. Got me hard and rode me cowgirl until I came.

Fell asleep with her head resting on my chest. Woke up in the middle of the night and reached over to her. She turned and cuddled into me until my cock was hard and then went down on me again and repeated the fucking she'd given me earlier. It was now about 3am.

I had a 7am business call.

I took it from bed and sure enough she sucked my cock while I was on the call. I finished the call as fast as possible and pushed her on her back so I could titty fuck her. She wrapped her tits around my cock and took my head in her mouth. I was able to shoot my load on her tits and tongue.

Tonia, is a freak.

Anonymous
05-02-09, 16:54
Needed an afternoon quickie.

Tonia is very accommodating and punctual. This is something I've not had in a girl so far. She seems to love being with me and loves the sex.

We kissed, got undressed and turned on the porn.

I sat in the chair and put a pillow on the floor so she could kneel down in front of me to suck my cock while I smoked a cigar and watched porn.

I love doing this.

I had decided to take some pictures but apparently I'm terrible at it as you can see. These are the only ones that turned out halfway usable, and they aren't that good. She let me take as many as I wanted both posed and while I was eating her out and fucking her. I need a good camera that works in low light.

After I put the camera away, I licked her pussy and put a finger in her ass until she came. Then I fucked her doggy and she came again. I was taking my time and fucked her in different positions on the bed and then took breaks to rest my cock. Finally I laid her on her stomach and did it that way. It wasn't long before I came.

I asked Tonia the big question, "Do you do anal". She said yes but that she had to be emotionally prepared. We're planning an ass fucking for next week with plenty of lube.

Tonia's the best I've had in Trenton for a while - I mean like 5 years. Hope I don't go brok.

Budjadjc Man
08-20-09, 16:39
Just wondering, I saw a girl named anna who was pretty good but seemed a little extra shady. I've seen a few new girls around there but have not stopped for any of them, worried about le.

Gypsy
08-24-09, 11:38
The area around Feaster Park always had some action a few monthe ago, but now it is dead.

Hardrider69
08-30-09, 19:24
Out for a drive in NB last night about 8pm I saw at least 4-5 girls working. There were a number of faces I recognized and 1 or 2 new faces. Don't write off NB yet as the one new face was quite attractive.

Gypsy
08-31-09, 14:25
Where were these girls hanging out. The only place I know is the streets around Feaster Park. Is that where they were?

Hardrider69
09-01-09, 07:52
They were by the park on Commercial.

Blac X Dymond
10-10-09, 15:07
I just want to ask a question, can anybody inform me about the strolls in south plainfield & plainfield areas? I go out there pretty often for work & to see some friends! Back in the day there was a few strip joints but they got shut down from my intel but the SW strolls I don't know about. I was in south plainfield a couple months ago, I took a ride (I forget the street) on a main street near a club & a liquor store & saw a BSW, she was nice jumped in talked for a few, quoted price but I didn't have no cash on me, I would have to go all the way back into the middle of plainfield near the McDonalds, she told me thats where all the girls are at night, I tried it but saw nothing, a lot of people was walking around (more Mexicans there)!

If there is a SW stroll can you let me know, I will be out there in a couple weekends.

Thanks,

Blac

Jr Monger
10-28-09, 08:21
Just received the following email from an established agency. Be careful out there.
Gentleman

I decided to take precautions at ***** due to the recent antics that have been going on in the CNJ. I will attach a copy of this news article so that you can understand why certain precautions have now been taken.

Old Bridge man accused of threatening to kill alleged hookers in East Brunswick
Old Bridge man accused of threatening to kill alleged hookers in East Brunswick

By Ryan Hutchins/For The Star-Ledger

October 22, 2009, 4:44PM

EAST BRUNSWICK -- Police are accusing an Old Bridge man of threatening to kill three Alabama women he allegedly employed as prostitutes if they left an East Brunswick hotel. AVL, 29, brought the women, who are all in their mid-20s, to the Holiday Inn Express under the pretense they would be modeling for photos, township police said today. When they arrived, L allegedly had them have sex for money, employing them as escorts until they told him Wednesday morning they wanted to leave.
"Mr. L however, brandished what was described as a handgun and threatened the women if they tried to leave," police said in a statement.
It was then that officers responded to the hotel after a 911 caller reported the alleged threat. When they searched a room at the hotel, officers said they recovered a starter pistol, stun gun and a retractable baton.
Officers arrested L around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, police said.
He's charged with promoting prostitution, unlawful possession of a starter pistol, unlawful possession of a stun gun, possession of a stun gun for an unlawful purpose, unlawful possession of a retractable baton and making terroristic threats.
L was released on $25,000 bail.
The man in this article was the former owner of this site: http://cnjmodels.com/

We just received reliable information from a client that just came from getting arrested due to going to see a girl by the name of Adrianna today that he has scheduled on his site. . Things are going to get a tad rougher and tougher as the months go on and I do not want to take any chances and we will be password protecting our web site and will not be taking any new clients. We will also be taking all of our promotional advertisements down on www.bestgfe.com as I know many of you are members of that board and look forward to daily updates from us . We got word that LE remains on best gfe board and working with the previous owner of CNJ Models to arrest more people in the near future . LE is well aware of every advertiser on best gfe board and made sure to tell the hobbyist they arrested that they will be performing a sweep entitled " Happy Halloween" to set up hobbyists with the help of ex agency owner of CNJ Models .

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may pose upon many of you but as I said we want the clients we do have to be safe at all times and this is the only way we know how.

Budjadjc Man
10-29-09, 15:44
Went to a AMP in edison, it's on rt one north right after the rt 27 Highland Park exit. 50 for the house and extra 20 for r and t. The massuse is a bit old and chubby (korean) but she treated me well. Felt like I at least got my moneys worth. There are some spanish girls there to but my gut says that you'll need to dig a bit deeper.

Smoke & Mirrors
10-31-09, 11:01
She seems to love being with me and loves the sex.

A Trick for a treat! $$ And the beat goes on.

Fbtom
11-10-09, 00:37
I'm creating stroll maps. Please send me as much detail as possible.

Andy Kemper
12-01-09, 06:37
I will be near Somerville for business next week. I found a couple of AMPs on CL near there, but wondering if there is a stroll there or in a nearby town. Also any incall/outcall escorts nearby worth trying. Hoping to make the trip worthwhile... :) Any recommendations?

Thanks
Andy

Fbtom
12-03-09, 07:40
Are there any good locations to find SW near to or in the area around Fort Dix?

Please PM me if you know of any areas.

Formika
12-04-09, 21:54
Any activity in Perth Amboy. I have searched a few times over the years and never saw any SW. Can anyone confirm this?

Blac X Dymond
12-05-09, 11:47
I've been going out to the South Plainfield area for years and maybe seen 2 SW during those years, I know they had a few seedy go go joints in the area but there close down now & it seems like nothing else is going on! I will be out there for Christmas and want some feedback on where I can check out for SW action or go go/strip bar spots!

I was also reading bestgfe site & they said theres an AMP in south plainfield, can somebody that knows PM me the info because I would take the risk there than hittin the streets for action!

BlacX

Magic74
01-05-10, 22:51
Hi everyone. I'm in Florida and asking for some help. Jayden was in central jersey in december and I wanted to see if any of you saw her. If so could you please give me some feedback. She's in Orlando now and I would like to see her if she's legit.

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=oid%3A4043703&image=oid%3A4043697

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance for your kind help

Lippner
01-11-10, 19:06
Like he has in Chicago and South FL.

LarryS1352
01-13-10, 10:41
I live in San Diego and was visiting family in the Middletown area. I called 2 numbers in the papers. The first was Blue Moon in Sayreville on 35S. Tina was the provider. Nice massage but limited extras. I would return but try another provider.
The second place was off exit 117 on 36. GREAT. $60 entrance free and lots of touching including DATY. Went back twice and tipped $60 once and $80 the second.
IM me for more details. To protect the girls I will only respond to people who have posted in the past.

Pedey
01-28-10, 10:27
Needed an afternoon quickie.

Tonia is very accommodating and punctual. This is something I've not had in a girl so far. She seems to love being with me and loves the sex.

We kissed, got undressed and turned on the porn.

I sat in the chair and put a pillow on the floor so she could kneel down in front of me to suck my cock while I smoked a cigar and watched porn.

I love doing this.

I had decided to take some pictures but apparently I'm terrible at it as you can see. These are the only ones that turned out halfway usable, and they aren't that good. She let me take as many as I wanted both posed and while I was eating her out and fucking her. I need a good camera that works in low light.

After I put the camera away, I licked her pussy and put a finger in her ass until she came. Then I fucked her doggy and she came again. I was taking my time and fucked her in different positions on the bed and then took breaks to rest my cock. Finally I laid her on her stomach and did it that way. It wasn't long before I came.

I asked Tonia the big question, "Do you do anal". She said yes but that she had to be emotionally prepared. We're planning an ass fucking for next week with plenty of lube.

Tonia's the best I've had in Trenton for a while - I mean like 5 years. Hope I don't go brok.I've been looking for Tonya ever since I saw this review a while back. Finally found her walking on S Clinton. Pulled onto side street, she jumped in asked her name and she said Tonya. BINGO! Been with her twice both car dates absolutely great BBBJTCIM. As stated she's has a great body and is cute. Planning indoor date real soon which I know will be Off the Hook. If your into accommodating pleasant BSW's it doesn't get any better than this. Now I got my Trenton regular.

Pedey
01-29-10, 18:34
I've been looking for Tonya ever since I saw this review a while back. Finally found her walking on S Clinton. Pulled onto side street, she jumped in asked her name and she said Tonya. BINGO! Been with her twice both car dates absolutely great BBBJTCIM. As stated she's has a great body and is cute. Planning indoor date real soon which I know will be Off the Hook. If your into accommodating pleasant BSW's it doesn't get any better than this. Now I got my Trenton regular.Wow! Have I been having fun with Tonya! 3 straight days of hooking up with her and shooting 3 hott loads down her throat. She loves having her mouth fucked. Have overnight planned with her for next week. Get this, today's BBBJTCIM was free! That's right free. Now that's one accommodating lady. I guess she likes me. YMMV!

StormRanger
05-15-10, 01:41
I admit that since I got into this hobby last year that I'm starting to think that anything is possible. I was at a red light on Nassau St. In Priceton, right in front of the university. I was watching a tall, thin, young attractive civvie standing on the corner, across the street. She sees me, looks right at me, and give me the SW 'wave'. I was thinking that it was TGTBT, maybe LE or just my imagination.

Anyone think she could have been a real SW? Maybe just a friendly/naive civvie? LE?

Phunchance
05-15-10, 15:18
Anyone think she could have been a real SW? Maybe just a friendly/naive civvie? LE?New Jersey/Pa around Trenton can be weird. I was in line at a store, there's about. Girl behind me. Whisper's "I need to make rent"..

It is possible. Just be careful. Sometimes it's LE doing stupid shit.

Sam Iam
05-15-10, 21:11
I admit that since I got into this hobby last year that I'm starting to think that anything is possible. I was at a red light on Nassau St. In Priceton, right in front of the university. I was watching a tall, thin, young attractive civvie standing on the corner, across the street. She sees me, looks right at me, and give me the SW 'wave'. I was thinking that it was TGTBT, maybe LE or just my imagination.

Anyone think she could have been a real SW? Maybe just a friendly/naive civvie? LE?

I seriously doubt she is a streetwalker, especially in Princeton. New Brunswick or Trenton I would definitely believe, but not Princeton.

Boob Luvah
07-02-10, 13:26

I would have stopped and asked the "you need a ride" dialoge.. :-)

Probably we are just guilty of picking up ladies for sex but it is still normal for many places other than the mongering streets to offer a ride. What if the girl needs help?

Dirty BJ
07-23-10, 01:29
I cannot believe that Trenton does not have more reports? From 2000 - 2005 when I worked in the area I must have gotten hundreds of BBBJCIM's in Trenton. By the lack of reports its leading me to think that Trenton suddenly came gentrified or something. Is it that or are the current mongers just being lazy because as far as I know crack is not free at this time.

Phunchance
07-23-10, 16:02
gentrified or something. ..... as far as I know crack is not free at this time.Combination of the two. Good time to buy real estate. Drugs are no longer open to public just the gang bangers. Try to find a bag of 420 on Friday night good luck. It's no longer sin citi. Plus who wants to drive around for two hours wen you can hit a club or hit they city in half an hour!

Bruce52
08-15-10, 07:51
I cannot believe that Trenton does not have more reports? From 2000 - 2005 when I worked in the area I must have gotten hundreds of BBBJCIM's in Trenton. By the lack of reports its leading me to think that Trenton suddenly came gentrified or something. Is it that or are the current mongers just being lazy because as far as I know crack is not free at this time.LE activity has become just too intense for most of us, girls and mongers, too. The temporary crackdown seems to be permanent. It's loosened up a little in the past month or two, so things may get better now.

Bruce

Meatjovial
08-29-10, 18:33
I once saw a nice tall black girl. Asked her the route (posing I was lost).

She directed me. I asked her if she is going in the same direction and need a lift. She got in the car and dropped hear near trenton. Promised me to meet in the evening but did not (as I had expected). She saved 1. 5$ on the bus and got me some free smooches and let me press her boobs couple of times during the drive. But did not let me stop the car for any special action.

I would have stopped and asked the "you need a ride" dialoge.. :-)

Probably we are just guilty of picking up ladies for sex but it is still normal for many places other than the mongering streets to offer a ride. What if the girl needs help?

Houston Fan
10-09-10, 11:42
It's election time so be more cautious now because there are several busts in CNJ lately. The heat is on.

Yellowfever023
12-28-10, 13:52
Hi Guy's, I am a fellow monger from Boston. I am going to be in the Dayton, NJ area next week and was wondering if anyone could reccomend a brazilian massage place that offers FS.

Please feel free to PM me with info.

Thanks,

YF023

GypsyGrrl
09-30-11, 11:55
I cannot believe that Trenton does not have more reports? From 2000 - 2005 when I worked in the area I must have gotten hundreds of BBBJCIM's in Trenton. By the lack of reports its leading me to think that Trenton suddenly came gentrified or something. Is it that or are the current mongers just being lazy because as far as I know crack is not free at this time.Certainly not gentrified, LOL. It's like night and day out here though, when comparing what it used to be like around 2005-2006 to how it is now.

There has been a great deal of police activity of late, which some of us have attributed to the sheer number of officers being laid off (I believe 108 las week alone, and that's AFTER an earlier round of lay-offs) and the dismantling of the TAC force and whatnot. Basically, it's like they want to catch as many girls and mongers as they can before they city REALLY goes to hell in a hand basket-not that it hasn't been teetering on the edge for a long, loooong time.

But there are some new UC's out there, and we haven't picked them ALL out yet-so gentlemen (and ladies, because that would be so awesome to have a lady-or a guy and his lady-come out looking, at least in my book!) , please be careful out there. The smart girls will wait for you to make your decision and feel comfortable.

Morany
10-17-11, 16:34
Going to be in the My Holly area next week for a few hours. Been to VIP last year then tried the place near gemini news. Is there anything else better in that part of town? You can PM me if you like Thanks.

Fbtom
01-09-12, 07:37
Went through there Sunday eve about 7pm. Stopped at a laundry mat to seek out food place on my gps. As I'm looking to my left, a woman is approaching my car and hops in without even asking. WTF, LOL! So I figured I gots me a local hood rat as a tour guide to find a place to go get some grub. She tried to sell me on the fast food places, but I'm not into that. We end up at a local diner. She was hungry too, so we got some food and had some good discussion. While there, I can tell that she is a regular as she is recognized by patrons and workers. After grub we visited a parking lot for BBBJ as a dessert. Hung out a little afterward with her wanting rides to her friends place. Ended up at another location for a romp. Got to be careful though, she has wandering hands. She distracts you with excessive body movements like she is really getting into it. Caught her twice in very questionable behavior. Did a contents search and found nothing of importance missing. She tried convincing me that she had to put her hand somewhere.

So here is how it is done. If she is bowing down while in a car with your pants at your knees or feet, her right hand will check the left pocket since she can reach it without you seeing it. When I told her to use the right hand on junior, then the left hand would reach under her body and fondle the right pocket. All the while, her BJ is being very animated with lots of head and body movement. She is a flexible girl, so don't be surprised by her abilities to twist her body to reach where she wants to go.

As a preventive measure, you can do as I and tightly pinch your pockets between your leg and the car seat. You will feel the "fish nibbling on the hook" tugging on your leg as she is trying to get inside or tugging trying to remove contents. Making any entry difficult. That is how I caught her.

The other time was while on a couch. I laid my clothes to my left, she positioned herself between me and my clothes for more BJ. It looked like her free hand was just laying at the small of her back. Remembering her possible attempt in the car, I immediately repositioned her to my right, away from the clothes. Then she tried again. After placing a condom on and with her on top. While there she is riding you in an aggressive animated manner. I noticed her arms spread wide while she leans back. Out of the corner of my eye it looked like she may have fondled the pocket of my pants that were laying there. I immediately foiled her attempt again by repositioning away from the clothes, pretending nothing was noticed. I was not surprised to find my wallet removed from my pants, although nothing was missing. B1tch tried that many times, she is lucky that I'm a nice guy. Others might not treat her well with her attempts.

I told her that I thought she was trying to pick pocket again. She claimed that I was just being paranoid and check to see all of my things were there. It all was there, not because she didn't try to steal, but because I prevented her!

Jerseyman Cent
04-07-12, 00:16
Trenton's a bit distant for us on the coast.

Anyone around the Amboys, Woodbridge, Edison or even as far south as Middletown?

There's a lot of money in those areas so there have to be women.

Thanks!

King Speck
04-09-12, 12:43
Trenton's a bit distant for us on the coast.

Anyone around the Amboys, Woodbridge, Edison or even as far south as Middletown?

There's a lot of money in those areas so there have to be women.

Thanks!Your best bet is to check out the Newark. Elizabether forum. That's closer to the Woodbridge / Edison / Amboys area

Jerseyman Cent
04-19-12, 23:02
Your best bet is to check out the Newark. Elizabether forum. That's closer to the Woodbridge / Edison / Amboys areaElizabeth and Newark are far enough I might as well go to Trenton.

The Amboys are closer to Hazlet, Matawan, Aberdeen and Middletown.

Where I've seen advertizing in the area, which I've not had a chance to try, I am curious about SW's.

I saw a gal who certainly had talent walking rt 35 south in Hazlet today and she was even glancing back at traffic as we passed. But I was sadly in the wrong lane and pressed for time. I did circle back as best I could be she'd "disappeared" before I got back to that stretch.

So I'm wondering if anyone's seen something to check out?

Andysutton123
11-07-12, 17:19
Can someone tell me how to go about mongering on streets or which strip clubs?

Which areas around New Brunswick, Princeton, Trenton, Phil etc.

I have a car, but I have never done this so wanted to know how to make it a start.

Thanks!

Jskee
11-12-12, 04:00
Trenton is hard to find SW I think. CMD and philly (k and a) is where you want to check. Strip clubs- it all depends on how the girl feels about you. Playhouse (rt130). Erotic cafe, champagne are all good spots.

Hope that helps some.

TheShootist
11-26-12, 17:00
Has anyone been down commercial ave in New Bruns lately?

Bear222
12-05-12, 15:12
Can someone tell me how to go about mongering on streets or which strip clubs?

Which areas around New Brunswick, Princeton, Trenton, Phil etc.

I have a car, but I have never done this so wanted to know how to make it a start.

Thanks!Try the Ballpark Tavern in Bristol on RT13. Place is a dump but 90% of the strippers will give "extras" in the lap dance room if you have the cash. [/B]

TheDogg
12-07-12, 10:39
Yup, and its pretty lame as usual. Hit or miss. Nothing to brag about.

Has anyone been down commercial ave in New Bruns lately?

Venky126
12-12-12, 00:27
Has anyone been down commercial ave in New Bruns lately?I usually see 2 or 3 SW's everyday, on my way home. Never ventured tough. I see same SW's every day.

Ernie7749
12-30-12, 20:09
Any experiences / impressions anbody wants to share. Good or bad. Regarding the above provider?

Nj Black
01-01-13, 09:56
Any experiences / impressions anbody wants to share. Good or bad. Regarding the above provider?Maybe if you provided some more info? Perhaps a link to an ad or a description of this person? I doubt anyone knows who you are talking about with the little info that you are providing.

Ernie7749
01-01-13, 15:35
Cameron is one of the beautiful massage providers at The Day Spa NJ in Somerset NJ.

MassTroller
05-02-14, 02:48
This is the add.

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-back-come-with-me-i-have-good-specials-ask-for-your-fetish-and-domination-and-party-ask-today-23/17864249

Picture is accurate. Perfect body, great pussy above avg face. English is not first language. Agreed on one service via phone, but it was changed when I arrived. Was looking for a BBBJ but said only does CBJ. Did oblige on a few other requests. Rushed a little, kept looking at watch and saying "her boss" would get mad if she goes over the time. Overall a be- experience. Now that I know the girl and rules I would be probably try again with lower expectations and a lower donation and come out satisfied.

Camden Lover
05-11-14, 11:42
Picture is accurate. Perfect body, great pussy above avg face. English is not first language. Agreed on one service via phone, but it was changed when I arrived. Was looking for a BBBJ but said only does CBJ. Did oblige on a few other requests. Rushed a little, kept looking at watch and saying "her boss" would get mad if she goes over the time. Overall a be- experience. Now that I know the girl and rules I would be probably try again with lower expectations and a lower donation and come out satisfied.What was the rate you two agreed upon?

MinuteRice
05-19-14, 23:36
Just took try at Kathy the performance sucked to me but 50 at incall is decent deal. Other then that would not repeat.

Your review had me hoping for a hotter girl. Her teeth were gross and she had a tummy.

This is for the last link posted VVVVVV.

Syberman2006
05-20-14, 21:39
Just took try at Kathy the performance sucked to me but 50 at incall is decent deal. Other then that would not repeat.

Your review had me hoping for a hotter girl. Her teeth were gross and she had a tummy.

This is for the last link posted VVVVVV.Where did you find her, Trenton or New Brunswick?

Riq636
10-11-15, 21:15
Anyone know of decent strolls in the plainfield area I'd really appreciate that information.

John4044
11-11-15, 11:31
I am in town today and tomorrow, staying in a nice hotel in Princeton and looking for some action. Can anyone please hook a brother up and give me some tips or contact info for any girls in the area? I can be sure to provide some contacts for Baltimore and DC of needed.

I also might be interested to see of any of you monger gents would like to tag team one of the ladies. I'd be willing to do some 3 way fun!

TheDogg
11-17-15, 13:13
Anyone know of decent strolls in the plainfield area I'd really appreciate that information.Only area I am aware of in plainfield now is a small section of front st by the chicken joint and liquor store. The activity levels dropped since they have been cleaning up and the projects boarded up. Quality has never been good either.

Pale Rider 69
04-09-16, 02:06
Has anyone been with the blond girl from this add? I am kind of suspicious because she takes credit cards.

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/spcls-from-130a-230aget-while-its-hot-2grl-avail-now-accepting-all-major-credit-cards/27775484

Bigboy777
04-14-16, 17:37
Has anyone been with the blond girl from this add? I am kind of suspicious because she takes credit cards.

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/spcls-from-130a-230aget-while-its-hot-2grl-avail-now-accepting-all-major-credit-cards/27775484No idea about the credit cards, but I saw her today after seeing your post. Much larger than I expected, but enthusiastic and fun. Good skills and no complaints when I messed up her hair. Everything washes out.

Will likely see her again for the price, but I like 'them tiny.

TheDogg
04-23-16, 10:53
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I created a user blog in this section and several other NJ locations for those who are interested in a sugar baby / Sugar daddy relationship or has information to share please do so here. Let's make this a great addition to the already great forum!

TheSwampHawk
04-27-16, 09:54
No idea about the credit cards, but I saw her today after seeing your post. Much larger than I expected, but enthusiastic and fun. Good skills and no complaints when I messed up her hair. Everything washes out.

Will likely see her again for the price, but I like 'them tiny.To what I'm looking for. Anyone have any additional info to share about this one? Visiting soon & having trouble finding the best intel, places to do my homework, etc.

Thanks for anything anyone feels they can share.

HH, SS,

-SH.

Blacksnake15
08-29-16, 12:58
NEWS.

19 arrested in Trenton prostitution sweep (PHOTOS).

Updated 59 minutes ago.

TRENTON, and. J. (WPVI) -.

A total of 19 people were arrested following a prostitution bust in Trenton, New Jersey.

The sweep happened Thursday evenings in the area of South Clinton and Hamilton avenues.

Along with prostitution-related charges, some of the suspects were found to have outstanding warrants, while others are also facing drug charges.

Those charged with were identified as:

Names and ages deleted out of courtesy for the people.

Casimont
04-27-20, 01:10
Has anyone ever been to the Galeery Motel in Soith Amboy? Do they have short stays and are they open right now?

ChessGod
07-05-20, 17:11
Hello fellow brothers.

I'm a long time monger from Richmond va. I've been in the business over 20 years but I am new to the forum. Love this web-site!! Anyway, I'll be staying in bordentown on rt 206 at one of the hotels there about 3 x a week during the week for the foreseeable future. What city should I click on under the nj link that covers that area? I'm down for the SW scene or stg escorts. Any help is appreciated!

SnowBird2468
07-06-20, 20:06
Has anyone ever been to the Galeery Motel in Soith Amboy? Do they have short stays and are they open right now?Was there al long time ago. Saw a provider who is probably retired by now.

I believe they do short stays.

SnowBird2468
07-06-20, 20:07
Hello fellow brothers.

I'm a long time monger from Richmond va. I've been in the business over 20 years but I am new to the forum. Love this web-site!! Anyway, I'll be staying in bordentown on rt 206 at one of the hotels there about 3 x a week during the week for the foreseeable future. What city should I click on under the nj link that covers that area? I'm down for the SW scene or stg escorts. Any help is appreciated!Bordentown is part os Burlington County. I would consider that South Jersey.

Koved68
07-06-20, 20:19
Has anyone ever been to the Galeery Motel in Soith Amboy? Do they have short stays and are they open right now?I've not stayed there but have met ladies from stg there. They are open now and they do have short stay (or did when I was last there).

LolBoat
07-07-20, 00:03
Hello fellow brothers.

I'm a long time monger from Richmond va. I've been in the business over 20 years but I am new to the forum. Love this web-site!! Anyway, I'll be staying in bordentown on rt 206 at one of the hotels there about 3 x a week during the week for the foreseeable future. What city should I click on under the nj link that covers that area? I'm down for the SW scene or stg escorts. Any help is appreciated!Search south and central nj along with deptford, mt laurel and cherrry hill. Sometimes providers will cross post. Its still 'central nj' but in all honesty its more south than central.

Currymonster
07-09-20, 13:59
Hello fellow brothers.

I'm a long time monger from Richmond va. I've been in the business over 20 years but I am new to the forum. Love this web-site!! Anyway, I'll be staying in bordentown on rt 206 at one of the hotels there about 3 x a week during the week for the foreseeable future. What city should I click on under the nj link that covers that area? I'm down for the SW scene or stg escorts. Any help is appreciated!STG (most popular round here, although there's a bunch of umbrella sites that will grab ads from a bunch of websites) has Central Jersey as a region to search. The Bordentown motels are definitely used by ladies frequently, though they may also list Hamilton or the others mentioned below. Plus if nothing appeals, you can always take a drive into Trenton and see what's out on Broad or Clinton. Be nice to them, ask how much they need for what you want to do, and tell them you have a nice safe place not too far away and you'll probably get a much better deal anyway.

Brian54
07-10-20, 22:43
Has STG been taken down?

Sam Iam
07-11-20, 18:41
Has STG been taken down?STG is up and running. I was able to access it just now.

Brian54
07-15-20, 08:37
STG is up and running. I was able to access it just now.I do believe it has been taken down.

BringerOfLigh
07-19-21, 22:31
Any one know of anyone in Nj.

BobBrady2
04-01-22, 19:50
Any one know of anyone in Nj.Try Paige. There's a thread on her here today.

TailGunner1
05-12-22, 14:10
I've been mongering for almost 10 years now and have seen around 300 different women so I have learned a thing or 2. Since this site is about helping each other out I will post some common sense things from time to time based on what I have observed and figured out thru the years. Before I ever saw my first working girl I spent a few months viewing various sites like this to get an idea what to expect. I had no idea about prices, services and all that. I was nervous as hell going into this. I am glad I did the research beforehand because by the time I did see my first girl I was armed with a lot of information. There were people who posted some very helpful things. Maybe even one of you made a post 10 years ago on some site that I found helpful. I thank you for that. I have also ended up learning a lot on my own thru the years. Many of you probably know these things too. Some of you may not.

So you just had BBFS with a girl and you weren't expecting that. But she seemed clean so you happily went along and had a great time. Afterwards she says I don't usually do this or it's just you and one other guy.

First off congrats because she probably is selective with who she BBFS with and you made the cut. You obviously did something right. So stand tall. But not too tall because do not believe for a moment that she "usually doesn't do this" or that it is only "you and one other guy". It is many guys. She probably bare backed 2 other guys that same day. But there were two guys she didn't bb that day so take it for what it is. You are special but not that special.

Wow this cool provider said to send her a friend request on facebook. I am going to send her one.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and a lot more NO's if you value your own privacy and don't want people to know you are a monger. Facebook can be a great tool to know more about a girl. But never friend them. You don't need to. Once you know the real name of just one provider you can probably find her there and with that several dozen other working girls she is friends with and their friends as well until you pretty much can view the profiles of almost every regular working girl in the area that you have seen or seen ads for.

Some of these girls are smart. But most are only street smart and quite dumb when it comes to regular normal things. Most have no concept of facebook privacy or just don't care. So you just saw Mary Smith on a call. Look her up on facebook and there she is pics and all. All her info is there because she has everything public including her friends. Hey my neighbor Tony Pasta is friends with her. Wait a second he is also friends with 3 of her FB friends who are also working girls and these girls live all across the state. You now know Tony Pasta is a monger. Do you want Tony Pasta to know that you too are a monger? Do you want your other neighbor who visits their FB pages but was smart enough to never friend them know that you are a monger because you happily friended every girl you have seen? Use your brain and don't be stupid. I have seen many guys on here post proudly that they are facebook friends with Mary Smith. I am sorry if I am offending you but you are an idiot for dong so, if you value your privacy. If you could care less than friend away as this doesn't apply to you.

I'll post more at a later date because even I am getting tired of hearing myself. Stay safe, be smart and have fun.

LukeWarmWater3
05-12-22, 16:09
I've been mongering for almost 10 years now and have seen around 300 different women so I have learned a thing or 2. Since this site is about helping each other out I will post some common sense things from time to time based on what I have observed and figured out thru the years. Before I ever saw my first working girl I spent a few months viewing various sites like this to get an idea what to expect. I had no idea about prices, services and all that. I was nervous as hell going into this. I am glad I did the research beforehand because by the time I did see my first girl I was armed with a lot of information. There were people who posted some very helpful things. Maybe even one of you made a post 10 years ago on some site that I found helpful. I thank you for that. I have also ended up learning a lot on my own thru the years. Many of you probably know these things too. Some of you may not.

So you just had BBFS with a girl and you weren't expecting that. But she seemed clean so you happily went along and had a great time. Afterwards she says I don't usually do this or it's just you and one other guy.

First off congrats because she probably is selective with who she BBFS with and you made the cut. You obviously did something right. So stand tall. But not too tall because do not believe for a moment that she "usually doesn't do this" or that it is only "you and one other guy". It is many guys. She probably bare backed 2 other guys that same day. But there were two guys she didn't bb that day so take it for what it is. You are special but not that special.

Wow this cool provider said to send her a friend request on facebook. I am going to send her one.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and a lot more NO's if you value your own privacy and don't want people to know you are a monger. Facebook can be a great tool to know more about a girl. But never friend them. You don't need to. Once you know the real name of just one provider you can probably find her there and with that several dozen other working girls she is friends with and their friends as well until you pretty much can view the profiles of almost every regular working girl in the area that you have seen or seen ads for.

Some of these girls are smart. But most are only street smart and quite dumb when it comes to regular normal things. Most have no concept of facebook privacy or just don't care. So you just saw Mary Smith on a call. Look her up on facebook and there she is pics and all. All her info is there because she has everything public including her friends. Hey my neighbor Tony Pasta is friends with her. Wait a second he is also friends with 3 of her FB friends who are also working girls and these girls live all across the state. You now know Tony Pasta is a monger. Do you want Tony Pasta to know that you too are a monger? Do you want your other neighbor who visits their FB pages but was smart enough to never friend them know that you are a monger because you happily friended every girl you have seen? Use your brain and don't be stupid. I have seen many guys on here post proudly that they are facebook friends with Mary Smith. I am sorry if I am offending you but you are an idiot for dong so, if you value your privacy. If you could care less than friend away as this doesn't apply to you.

I'll post more at a later date because even I am getting tired of hearing myself. Stay safe, be smart and have fun.You're most definitely right on all of the above. I doubt any insight I may have had was shared to you dunno but hey glad it all helped. I was seeing one provider quite a bit. Got to know more about her. Personal life and what not. Got to see her for steep discounts. Even went so far as going to her house one day for some barter I did some work at her house she gave me sessions at even more discount. I go home and open my face book as I'm sitting unwinding from my day. I see that section labeled people I should meet. In it are her two stepsons! How the hell did Facebook make that leap? She and I were not Facebook friends. None of my info she had could lead her back to my Facebook. No phone number or email addresss So how's they make that connection?? To this day I have no idea. But along with that I discovered allllll she shared with me over the stretch about basically everything was all total lies. So what I don't really care I was still getting cut rate prices on some prime ass! Sadly she moved out of the area. And all gone. Oh well.

TailGunner1
05-13-22, 01:12
You're most definitely right on all of the above. I doubt any insight I may have had was shared to you dunno but hey glad it all helped. I was seeing one provider quite a bit. Got to know more about her. Personal life and what not. Got to see her for steep discounts. Even went so far as going to her house one day for some barter I did some work at her house she gave me sessions at even more discount. I go home and open my face book as I'm sitting unwinding from my day. I see that section labeled people I should meet. In it are her two stepsons! How the hell did Facebook make that leap? She and I were not Facebook friends. None of my info she had could lead her back to my Facebook. No phone number or email addresss So how's they make that connection?? To this day I have no idea. But along with that I discovered allllll she shared with me over the stretch about basically everything was all total lies. So what I don't really care I was still getting cut rate prices on some prime ass! Sadly she moved out of the area. And all gone. Oh well.Wow Bro that is creepy. But I have had similar experiences though they didn't involve a working girl. My guess is that your phone somehow connected to your computer and / or facebook even though you never initiated that option. I've looked up crap on my home comp like ancient languages or what is the best baseball glove and then get ads related to that the next day on my work comp. Has to be our phones. I always get prompts on my comp asking if I want to link it to my phone and always say no. My guess is it does it anyway. Actually now I am wondering why I sometimes get a text from some scam working girl from some number I have never had any dealings with. It must be the phone communicating with the computer about some random website I may have visited. A very scary thought.

As for working out deals where you get a discount, VERY smart.

As for these girls lying. They ALL lie about everything like a natural reflex. Ask them what the weather is like and they seem to have to lie. I have brought this up with more than one provider about the constant lies about everything. I never get a straight answer but they all lie about literally everything. I don't think most of us give a shit about their personal lives yet they still seem to need to lie. Bottom line, always assume whatever they are saying is a lie.

LukeWarmWater3
05-13-22, 05:38
Wow Bro that is creepy. But I have had similar experiences though they didn't involve a working girl. My guess is that your phone somehow connected to your computer and / or facebook even though you never initiated that option. I've looked up crap on my home comp like ancient languages or what is the best baseball glove and then get ads related to that the next day on my work comp. Has to be our phones. I always get prompts on my comp asking if I want to link it to my phone and always say no. My guess is it does it anyway. Actually now I am wondering why I sometimes get a text from some scam working girl from some number I have never had any dealings with. It must be the phone communicating with the computer about some random website I may have visited. A very scary thought.

As for working out deals where you get a discount, VERY smart.

As for these girls lying. They ALL lie about everything like a natural reflex. Ask them what the weather is like and they seem to have to lie. I have brought this up with more than one provider about the constant lies about everything. I never get a straight answer but they all lie about literally everything. I don't think most of us give a shit about their personal lives yet they still seem to need to lie. Bottom line, always assume whatever they are saying is a lie.Facebook and such no matter what IS always watching and listening. And now people put that same type of device right in their homes! Tell me Alexa isn't monitoring you in some fashion! But you know I enjoyed her company for what it was there was absolutely no need to go thru all the effort to make up shit then carry on with it for a time! I even let on that I knew of a certain detail that contradicts what she was telling me! She kept it on! Got be be a bit of a game for me. Honestly glad she moved out of the area I eas getting bored with her. Even at cut rate prices! We stayed in touch but I hear from her maybe three times in 3 years or so. I may venture out her way for the fun of it.

TailGunner1
05-13-22, 13:23
So yesterday you set up something with a girl for today and were pretty sure it was going to be a good call. You were excited all night. She has that look you love and is your type. You may have even seen a great review on her. It's going to be a good day for sure. Well you are texting her now and getting no answer. You try and try and nothing. It's already way past the appointment time. She has vanished on you. Chances are she already made her drug money for the day and has gone silent. Maybe she got arrested or OD'd and died. Regardless, you are not seeing her today and are disappointed. Okay it sucks but you have a plan B. Surely that girl you saw last week who was pretty good will be around. Damnit she didn't post today and isn't answering your calls. Alright, alright all is not lost. Your regular when all else fails, Mary Smith, will have to do. You are bored with her but she gets the job done. Oh damn she just said she is away for the day but will gladly see you tomorrow. Mary is such a sweetheart. No thanks, you are horny now and are no longer thinking straight.

You should just call it a day and not see anybody. But you are horny as hell and are determined to see somebody. You've been there before. I've been there before. We have all been there before. This is when stupidity sets in. You scan the sites. Nothing but garbage. But you are determined. The hours pass like minutes and you finally revisit an ad of some girl whose look you aren't even that crazy about that you had just skipped over an hour ago when you still had some sense. The services she lists are not even what you are looking for. But you are so determined you reach out to her. She is available. But wait she is charging 100 more than you want to spend. You aren't thinking clearly so you go for it. You arrive and everything is a no. No bbj, no kissing, No FS, no touching me, no looking at me. You have the worst call you ever had. You walk out before you even bust a load because she was yelling at you to cum before you even finished taking your pants off.

Know when to just call it a day. You just wasted time and money for nothing. You weren't even horny anymore by the time you got there. You were just determined to see somebody, anybody. When you are in a situation that all your viable choices are not available just stop. Just jerk off or suck it up and mount your wife and clear your head. Every call should be treated with thought behind it. You went in blind and stupid because you just had to see somebody. But you really didn't have to. You could just have waited for tomorrow or the day after when you are thinking clearly and will make a smart choice.

I've been there, you've been there, we have all been there. But train yourself not to do that anymore.

TailGunner1
05-19-22, 15:42
So you are just doing your thing with no plans to see anyone when all of a sudden you get a text from a girl you have seen a few times and she was pretty good. You certainly plan to see her again. Anyway she sends you a text asking if you will see her now. She says she misses you or needs your cock or something. She may even be honest and just say she needs money. BTW every other normal regular she has has has gotten the same text you did.

She is dialing for dollars. She needs money for drugs right now. She might say she needs the money or she will be thrown out of her room. No she doesn't. Her bf or some stupid white knight monger already paid for her room. She needs drug money. Now if she says send me money and I will give you a free call or 2 next week just break off contact. You will never get a free call. Once you hand over money for nothing it will be forgotten by her. Use common sense.

But say she wants you to come over for a call. This is where you have control and can make out nice since you now know she is desperate. Don't flat out low ball her. Let her think she is on control and she will deal thinking she is getting over on you. Say I would love to but I am short on funds. She will ask how much you got. Give her a lower number than usual. She will probably agree. But then, and this is very important, say you will only come if it's the usual service for the hour or whatever that she usually gives you and that if she can't you will just wait til you have the regular amount next week. She will almost always agree and give you a good call. I guess some women lie and will still short time you or give you less service but luckily that has never happened to me.

Now say you trust that she is clean and want to do something she hasn't done with you before say, BBBJ or BBFS. This is the time to bring it up. Say you have the usual money you pay but don't feel like going out because you are tired or whatever. But you might be willing if she stands on her head and hums the national anthem or whatever it is you have wanted from her that was off limits. If it's nothing too crazy you just may get it. Plus it will probably be the norm for every call with her going forward.

Take advantage of opportunities when they arise.

Hunter Jay
05-19-22, 18:24
So you are just doing your thing with no plans to see anyone when all of a sudden you get a text from a girl you have seen a few times and she was pretty good. You certainly plan to see her again. Anyway she sends you a text asking if you will see her now. She says she misses you or needs your cock or something. She may even be honest and just say she needs money. BTW every other normal regular she has has has gotten the same text you did.

She is dialing for dollars. She needs money for drugs right now. She might say she needs the money or she will be thrown out of her room. No she doesn't. Her bf or some stupid white knight monger already paid for her room. She needs drug money. Now if she says send me money and I will give you a free call or 2 next week just break off contact. You will never get a free call. Once you hand over money for nothing it will be forgotten by her. Use common sense.

But say she wants you to come over for a call. This is where you have control and can make out nice since you now know she is desperate. Don't flat out low ball her. Let her think she is on control and she will deal thinking she is getting over on you. Say I would love to but I am short on funds. She will ask how much you got. Give her a lower number than usual. She will probably agree. But then, and this is very important, say you will only come if it's the usual service for the hour or whatever that she usually gives you and that if she can't you will just wait til you have the regular amount next week. She will almost always agree and give you a good call. I guess some women lie and will still short time you or give you less service but luckily that has never happened to me.

Now say you trust that she is clean and want to do something she hasn't done with you before say, BBBJ or BBFS. This is the time to bring it up. Say you have the usual money you pay but don't feel like going out because you are tired or whatever. But you might be willing if she stands on her head and hums the national anthem or whatever it is you have wanted from her that was off limits. If it's nothing too crazy you just may get it. Plus it will probably be the norm for every call with her going forward.

Take advantage of opportunities when they arise.Yes I've taken advantage of these types of calls multiple times I'll tell the Chick I paid bills I only have this amount Chick will agree and come over to my place or I go to them. Last time this happen was in March or April session was great.

Hunter Jay
05-19-22, 18:39
So yesterday you set up something with a girl for today and were pretty sure it was going to be a good call. You were excited all night. She has that look you love and is your type. You may have even seen a great review on her. It's going to be a good day for sure. Well you are texting her now and getting no answer. You try and try and nothing. It's already way past the appointment time. She has vanished on you. Chances are she already made her drug money for the day and has gone silent. Maybe she got arrested or OD'd and died. Regardless, you are not seeing her today and are disappointed. Okay it sucks but you have a plan B. Surely that girl you saw last week who was pretty good will be around. Damnit she didn't post today and isn't answering your calls. Alright, alright all is not lost. Your regular when all else fails, Mary Smith, will have to do. You are bored with her but she gets the job done. Oh damn she just said she is away for the day but will gladly see you tomorrow. Mary is such a sweetheart. No thanks, you are horny now and are no longer thinking straight.

You should just call it a day and not see anybody. But you are horny as hell and are determined to see somebody. You've been there before. I've been there before. We have all been there before. This is when stupidity sets in. You scan the sites. Nothing but garbage. But you are determined. The hours pass like minutes and you finally revisit an ad of some girl whose look you aren't even that crazy about that you had just skipped over an hour ago when you still had some sense. The services she lists are not even what you are looking for. But you are so determined you reach out to her. She is available. But wait she is charging 100 more than you want to spend. You aren't thinking clearly so you go for it. You arrive and everything is a no. No bbj, no kissing, No FS, no touching me, no looking at me. You have the worst call you ever had. You walk out before you even bust a load because she was yelling at you to cum before you even finished taking your pants off.

Know when to just call it a day. You just wasted time and money for nothing. You weren't even horny anymore by the time you got there. You were just determined to see somebody, anybody. When you are in a situation that all your viable choices are not available just stop. Just jerk off or suck it up and mount your wife and clear your head. Every call should be treated with thought behind it. You went in blind and stupid because you just had to see somebody. But you really didn't have to. You could just have waited for tomorrow or the day after when you are thinking clearly and will make a smart choice.

I've been there, you've been there, we have all been there. But train yourself not to do that anymore.I've made this mistake a few times then decided to stay home and watch Katrina Jade porn if chicks do not respond or ghost me on appointments Lmao the Chick will text back the next day claiming they had an emergency. I low ball them as punishment for ghosting me tell them I only have this amount today Chick will agree to the amount and apologize for not keeping up with appointment go to Chick place and have fun. This is another good way to get good service and low ball too wait the next day or a few hours later it works better if the Chick contact you during morning hours hotel management need that room fee or she need morning candy.

TailGunner1
05-24-22, 14:25
Ah the double. Who doesn't like two girls at once. In fact it's your right as an American to experience the joy of a double. Luckily this hobby provides you that opportunity. However, all doubles are not created equal.

The first mongering double you did, or will do, was probably with two girls who always work together. They may do singles but generally they usually work together. Mine was the sisters Tiffany and Angie down in the Neptune area. Most of the old timers remember them. They really are sisters but had a falling out like 4 or 5 years ago. Tiffany is still doing doubles last I heard with a girl named Callie. Angie they say works off of twitter and has raised her prices much higher than she is worth. , Anyway, those types are the best bet for a first time double experience, well known and well reviewed. You will almost 100% get a very nice call.

The negative is that they tend to run the call like a script. They switch whatever they are doing to you on cue. It's an act they have perfected down to the minute. That is not an issue the first few times but if they don't switch it up you will eventually get bored.

Another popular double is two escorts who usually work alone who decide to work together for a day or a week or whatever. This is a crap shoot. Each one is out for themselves. So you may have one doing most of the work while the other is slacking. You can still end up with a great call but have a much higher chance of saying you should have just seen them each alone. But sometimes you do get lucky and both work hard on you.

Then you have two Latina girls working together. They were thrown together for the day by the leader of whatever group is running them. That is really hit or miss with miss being more likely. You may walk away feeling they really did nothing. Sometimes you will get lucky and it will be a super call. But if you value your time and money I would skip those girls. If you are a monger who cums before your pants are even off they would probably be a great call for you.

The best doubles by far, IMO, is the one you initiate. This is best done on a girl you have seen a few times who may not post every day or is totally under the radar. Reach out to her and ask if she has a friend for a double who will treat you as good as she does. She might get pissy and act like a jealous girlfriend. She is not jealous. If she really liked you like that all your calls would be free. She is worried she will lose some or all of your business if you decide to see the other girl alone in the future. Her fears are well founded since I have done that many times. We get bored with our regulars and look for new blood. This is a great way to find new blood and have a great doubles.

A big positive to the above scenario is that it will likely be much cheaper and much more fun than seeing girls who are advertising together as a doubles team. That girl she is digging up is most likely not even an escort. She is usually some girl from the neighborhood who needs money to party. Your regular is probably throwing her crap for coming out, She doesn't care since she is making a few bucks. You can be assured that within a few weeks that new girl will now be posting. Start the process all over again with her and have her dig up a girl for a double.

These calls are great because they are not mechanical at all. This will usually not feel like you are with escorts but real girls. If BBFS is your thing you will be jumping back and forth between the 2 for the whole visit having a ball. These are by far my favorite mongering calls and I seek them out often. Even in these tough times you can still pull this off if you have a utr. Be bold and go for it. You will probably be very glad you did. I can only remember one time I wasn't happy with the other girl and I have done this dozens of times.

Hunter Jay
05-24-22, 15:04
Ah the double. Who doesn't like two girls at once. In fact it's your right as an American to experience the joy of a double. Luckily this hobby provides you that opportunity. However, all doubles are not created equal.

The first mongering double you did, or will do, was probably with two girls who always work together. They may do singles but generally they usually work together. Mine was the sisters Tiffany and Angie down in the Neptune area. Most of the old timers remember them. They really are sisters but had a falling out like 4 or 5 years ago. Tiffany is still doing doubles last I heard with a girl named Callie. Angie they say works off of twitter and has raised her prices much higher than she is worth. , Anyway, those types are the best bet for a first time double experience, well known and well reviewed. You will almost 100% get a very nice call.

The negative is that they tend to run the call like a script. They switch whatever they are doing to you on cue. It's an act they have perfected down to the minute. That is not an issue the first few times but if they don't switch it up you will eventually get bored.

Another popular double is two escorts who usually work alone who decide to work together for a day or a week or whatever. This is a crap shoot. Each one is out for themselves. So you may have one doing most of the work while the other is slacking. You can still end up with a great call but have a much higher chance of saying you should have just seen them each alone. But sometimes you do get lucky and both work hard on you.

Then you have two Latina girls working together. They were thrown together for the day by the leader of whatever group is running them. That is really hit or miss with miss being more likely. You may walk away feeling they really did nothing. Sometimes you will get lucky and it will be a super call. But if you value your time and money I would skip those girls. If you are a monger who cums before your pants are even off they would probably be a great call for you.

The best doubles by far, IMO, is the one you initiate. This is best done on a girl you have seen a few times who may not post every day or is totally under the radar. Reach out to her and ask if she has a friend for a double who will treat you as good as she does. She might get pissy and act like a jealous girlfriend. She is not jealous. If she really liked you like that all your calls would be free. She is worried she will lose some or all of your business if you decide to see the other girl alone in the future. Her fears are well founded since I have done that many times. We get bored with our regulars and look for new blood. This is a great way to find new blood and have a great doubles.

A big positive to the above scenario is that it will likely be much cheaper and much more fun than seeing girls who are advertising together as a doubles team. That girl she is digging up is most likely not even an escort. She is usually some girl from the neighborhood who needs money to party. Your regular is probably throwing her crap for coming out, She doesn't care since she is making a few bucks. You can be assured that within a few weeks that new girl will now be posting. Start the process all over again with her and have her dig up a girl for a double.

These calls are great because they are not mechanical at all. This will usually not feel like you are with escorts but real girls. If BBFS is your thing you will be jumping back and forth between the 2 for the whole visit having a ball. These are by far my favorite mongering calls and I seek them out often. Even in these tough times you can still pull this off if you have a utr. Be bold and go for it. You will probably be very glad you did. I can only remember one time I wasn't happy with the other girl and I have done this dozens of times.I've had three doubles the first one was crap one of the girls was on BS and the other Chick worked hard the Chick that worked hard called out the lazy Chick on her BS after the session was done. I paid the Chick that did majority of the work a good donation and low balled the lazy Chick she was mad but the hard working Chick backed me up and told lazy she should've work hard for a better pay out. This was years ago during the era when chicks was willing to work for the money with no BS.

Second and third double was great but I have trust issues due to the BS scams and chicks pretending to work hard during a threesome these days but I'm thinking about doing more doubles with chicks.

TailGunner1
05-24-22, 23:46
I forgot to add that another way to pull off a double is basically part of the scenario I mentioned below as my favorite. If your UTR is dialing you for dollars tell her you are in the mood for a double and your mind is set on that. You just aren't up for seeing her alone today. Make sure you say you want another UTR or a non regular working girl. It won't always work because often they just can't find a girl, You would be shocked how often it does work though. These girls need money and can often find another girl who could use a few bucks too.

TailGunner1
05-24-22, 23:48
I've had three doubles the first one was crap one of the girls was on BS and the other Chick worked hard the Chick that worked hard called out the lazy Chick on her BS after the session was done. I paid the Chick that did majority of the work a good donation and low balled the lazy Chick she was mad but the hard working Chick backed me up and told lazy she should've work hard for a better pay out. This was years ago during the era when chicks was willing to work for the money with no BS.

Second and third double was great but I have trust issues due to the BS scams and chicks pretending to work hard during a threesome these days but I'm thinking about doing more doubles with chicks.Best way to avoid the BS is to reach out to one of your regulars. A UTR would be best. They can often dig up a girl and make it clear you don't want a slacker.

TailGunner1
05-29-22, 15:23
This really should have been the first tip. Sending one of these girls a deposit is the single most stupid thing you can do. I have ZERO sympathy for anyone who gets burned on a deposit. In fact if I owned a company and you worked for me I would fire you on the spot if I found out you sent deposits. I wouldn't fire you for being a monger. I would fire you because if you are stupid enough to send a girl a deposit you are too stupid to work for me. You have no common sense.

"But Tailgun, I talked to a girl who says she has to do that because too many guys flake on her. " Shut up dummy. Yes guys flake on these girls. And as we all know, they flake on us a lot more. It's a reality of this hobby. WTF do you care if some guy flaked on her last week? She just made you wait in the parking lot for 20 minutes. I have always said do not listen to these girls sob stories. That is not your concern. Your only concern is getting the best service possible for the best price. Don't fall for her bs. She brings in more money than you do. How she spends it and why she may be perpetually broke is not your concern.

I am especially confused how someone can be stupid enough to send a deposit to a girl with no history who posted for the first time today. The ones who do that are a special kind of stupid and nothing anyone tries to tell them will ever get thru. The person who rode the short bus to school probably has more sense. With suckers like that around I am half temped to quit my job and post phony ads with phony pics asking for a deposit. Given the sheer amount of dummies amongst us I would be rich in no time.

You have no recourse when you get stiffed on a deposit. You going to call the better business bureau? You can post a review warning us, as you should, but that will do little to no good. You have two types of deposit girls. The first are the obvious scams. That girl is probably not even in your city, state or even in the US. She isn't seeing anybody. She, or most likely he, is just running a scam. The second type is the girl who does see guys. But she may ask for a deposit to see how dumb you are and then stiff you. But if you said no she would probably still see you and you will probably get a good call. There is one girl in CNJ who does that and has been around as long as I have been mongering. Great reviews on another site for the non dummies. But everyone who sent a deposit reviewed that she ripped them off. She has no fear of your bad reviews. She has enough good reviews to handle a few bad ones. If a monger sees she does great calls but only stiffs dummies who send a deposit they will still see her. I know I will.

I don't care if you have sent deposits before and didn't get burned. You took a big chance and are enabling these girls. You are weak and letting them control the situation. That is a no no. If you didn't get ripped off today you will tomorrow and there isn't anything you can do. Stop making this the norm. There is no reason they can't see you without a deposit. There is no reason you can't just move on to another girl if they demand one.

Always think with your big head in this hobby. There was a time just a few years back that girls were tripping over themselves to get business because we stuck together. They gave better service with a better attitude for a better price. We can't blame them for what we have today. Blame your fellow stupid mongers who are allowing them to do this.

TailGunner1
05-30-22, 16:10
I really shouldn't care about this one because whatever I say is not going to get thru to a white knight monger. What these guys do really has no affect on myself or other mongers with half a brain. Maybe it will help a newbie who might think twice before becoming one of those saps. For those that don't know, a "White Knight" is a monger who does favors for these girls, believes their bs stories, tries to help make their lives better and actually deeply cares about them. It's a very sad situation.

The first thing I would ask a white knight is why do you care? I would ask do you think you are actually helping them? Don't you think people much more able to help them such as family and trained professionals haven't tried? You are being used and don't even know it. She doesn't want your care. She wants your money and someone to run her on her errands or whatever. She doesn't want to change. She is happy with her current lifestyle. She may say otherwise because she knows that will make you jump high to help her.

"Oh Man, you don't know what you are talking about, Tailgun. I have a special connection with this girl. She has nobody who cares. We have a bond beyond just doing a call. I am special to her. She doesn't see me like she does the rest of you mongers. ".

No, she sees you as someone to easily be used. She may have a certain comfort level with you. She trusts you. But the only special thing about you that she sees is the ability to get what she wants from you. Why would a girl who lives out of a motel sucking 7 or 8 dicks a day to get high with her boyfriend and hoodrat friends want to have anything to do with you outside of using you. She doesn't want the normal lifestyle you live. She loves her drugs, her newports, her bf who pimps her out and the whole live in the moment thing. She doesn't care about tomorrow. To live normal would be boring and a living hell for her. She may give you a nice sob story how she wants out of it all and you eat it up. She is a good actress. You are attempting to help someone who doesn't want help. You are not even qualified to help her in the way she really needs. But again, she doesn't want help. She wants your money and any other way she can use you.

So why do you do this? You like the feeling of helping people? Nothing wrong with that. But if you are so bent on helping society do something that actually helps like working at a soup kitchen or adopt an old unwanted dog or something. Do you think you are getting better mileage because of your help? I assure you the smart mongers are getting more from her than you are. We are the guys who are seeing her at a discount after you just paid for her room. We do nothing for her outside of paying for the call. Have you ever even gotten a free call that didn't involve you wasting half your day driving her around or giving her money for nothing the previous day? I have more monger smarts than most and I have only gotten one total freebie ever. And that was with an off the radar who lives in a normal house and has a real job and wasn't connected to these hoodrats. Even then it was one free call. Can you call your girl up and get a freebie without having to do anything for her? Of course not. I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't have a good working relationship with these girls. But never help these girls or care about them. You are doing it for nothing and getting taken.

Your goal as a monger should always be to get the best service for the lowest price. If a girl becomes comfortable with you and knows you will be a regular she may step it up to keep you as a customer. Let her be the one who steps up, not you. You would be surprised at the mileage you can get that way. I have heard the stories from multiple girls how they get over on the saps. They know I don't play that but they still try. I give them nothing more than the cost of a call and sometimes at a deep discount. You wouldn't believe the mileage I get if I told you.

You white knights are wasting your time, money and efforts for nothing. Don't care about girls who don't want you to care. Don't care about escorts lives period. They already have everything they want or need. There is a boyfriend. There are friends. They pull in more money than you do and they receive every government assistance program out there. As I always say, what they do with it and how they live is none of your concern. Getting a good call is. Leave it at that and don't be some working girls ***** boy. You are getting nothing real on your investment. The real kick in the ass for you should be that guys like me are getting better mileage from that girl than you are.

LolBoat
05-31-22, 21:19
I really shouldn't care about this one because whatever I say is not going to get thru to a white knight monger. What these guys do really has no affect on myself or other mongers with half a brain. Maybe it will help a newbie who might think twice before becoming one of those saps. For those that don't know, a "White Knight" is a monger who does favors for these girls, believes their bs stories, tries to help make their lives better and actually deeply cares about them. It's a very sad situation.

The first thing I would ask a white knight is why do you care? I would ask do you think you are actually helping them? Don't you think people much more able to help them such as family and trained professionals haven't tried? You are being used and don't even know it. She doesn't want your care. She wants your money and someone to run her on her errands or whatever. She doesn't want to change. She is happy with her current lifestyle. She may say otherwise because she knows that will make you jump high to help her.

"Oh Man, you don't know what you are talking about, Tailgun. I have a special connection with this girl. She has nobody who cares. We have a bond beyond just doing a call. I am special to her. She doesn't see me like she does the rest of you mongers. ".

No, she sees you as someone to easily be used. She may have a certain comfort level with you. She trusts you. But the only special thing about you that she sees is the ability to get what she wants from you. Why would a girl who lives out of a motel sucking 7 or 8 dicks a day to get high with her boyfriend and hoodrat friends want to have anything to do with you outside of using you. She doesn't want the normal lifestyle you live. She loves her drugs, her newports, her bf who pimps her out and the whole live in the moment thing. She doesn't care about tomorrow. To live normal would be boring and a living hell for her. She may give you a nice sob story how she wants out of it all and you eat it up. She is a good actress. You are attempting to help someone who doesn't want help. You are not even qualified to help her in the way she really needs. But again, she doesn't want help. She wants your money and any other way she can use you.

So why do you do this? You like the feeling of helping people? Nothing wrong with that. But if you are so bent on helping society do something that actually helps like working at a soup kitchen or adopt an old unwanted dog or something. Do you think you are getting better mileage because of your help? I assure you the smart mongers are getting more from her than you are. We are the guys who are seeing her at a discount after you just paid for her room. We do nothing for her outside of paying for the call. Have you ever even gotten a free call that didn't involve you wasting half your day driving her around or giving her money for nothing the previous day? I have more monger smarts than most and I have only gotten one total freebie ever. And that was with an off the radar who lives in a normal house and has a real job and wasn't connected to these hoodrats. Even then it was one free call. Can you call your girl up and get a freebie without having to do anything for her? Of course not. I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't have a good working relationship with these girls. But never help these girls or care about them. You are doing it for nothing and getting taken.

Your goal as a monger should always be to get the best service for the lowest price. If a girl becomes comfortable with you and knows you will be a regular she may step it up to keep you as a customer. Let her be the one who steps up, not you. You would be surprised at the mileage you can get that way. I have heard the stories from multiple girls how they get over on the saps. They know I don't play that but they still try. I give them nothing more than the cost of a call and sometimes at a deep discount. You wouldn't believe the mileage I get if I told you.

You white knights are wasting your time, money and efforts for nothing. Don't care about girls who don't want you to care. Don't care about escorts lives period. They already have everything they want or need. There is a boyfriend. There are friends. They pull in more money than you do and they receive every government assistance program out there. As I always say, what they do with it and how they live is none of your concern. Getting a good call is. Leave it at that and don't be some working girls ***** boy. You are getting nothing real on your investment. The real kick in the ass for you should be that guys like me are getting better mileage from that girl than you are.Spot on, high IQ post. I've helped some girls out in the past with little things because I was feeling generous but I didn't let them take advantage of me.

Being a decent person doesn't make you a white knight.

TailGunner1
06-01-22, 00:23
Spot on, high IQ post. I've helped some girls out in the past with little things because I was feeling generous but I didn't let them take advantage of me.

Being a decent person doesn't make you a white knight.Depends on what you have done for them and what your definition of decent is.

As for help, I have taken girls to a store nearby after a call cause she wanted smokes. She paid for them out of her own money. I did it because she presented herself well in public, was pretty cool and funny and had given me a great call. I did it more for myself because it was entertaining and created goodwill for future visits. I've done the same with a few girls treating for a meal after for the same reasons. I paid for the meal, not their time. Heck, I think all of them threw in the tip.

But no way in hell would I take a girl on her errands or give her extra money because she claimed to be broke. Remember, she pulls in more money than we do. She will give you bs reasons that she needs a few more bucks. Sorry but you just got a fair amount of money for our call as well as other calls today so you do not need money. Don't believe their stories. She doesn't need to pay her room or her phone or buy a birthday gift for her child. She is pulling BS. Don't fall for it.

As for being a decent person, I have never cheated these girls out of money. I have never talked to them in a degrading way. I have never threatened a bad review if they didn't give me a discount or do what I wanted. I treated them like a human being during our business transaction.

Being decent doesn't mean falling for bs from a girl who is not doing bad but claims she is. At least it does IMO. I don't know what you have done for them but you seem like a smart monger so I assume similar stuff as I have.

Guys, do not think she is doing bad. She is living exactly the way she wants and has everything she needs. She will try to convince you otherwise. Don't fall for it. Don't feel sorry for them. They are doing just fine. They are just looking to scam you out of more money or your time because they know a lot of guys will fall for their bs. They are more street smart than any of us. But you are smarter overall. Use that advantage and you will have great calls. Be nice but also be firm and be a man. They will respect that the same as women in real life do. That will get you the most mileage.

TailGunner1
06-04-22, 06:11
I am specifically speaking about Skip the Games ads which has become the heir to the old Backpage that was shut down several years back. Tryst, Eros and sites like that are a different animal for the most part. STG seems to be the site most of us use to find our fun. I don't even look at sites like bedpage and the ones like that are close to, if not, 100% scam ads.

The longer you monger and the more you view ads, the more you will start to be able to understand what kind of call to expect. You will eventually know which ones are scams, which ones will be crappy calls and which ones will likely be decent to great calls. Here is some of what I have figured out that has usually proven to be true. Feel free to add any you have figured out.

Many of these girls have pimps or handlers. That doesn't automatically mean a bad call or a ripoff. But you will likely never go over the allotted time. But pimps who control every aspect of the visit tend to not be good calls. Pimps who are out of site tend to make for better calls. White pimps tend to think longer term than black pimps so you are more likely to get a better call and want to repeat. That is not always true but it usually is. There are many flags you will see in ads that let you know if a girl has a pimp.

If you see ads by several different girls that are written identically that usually means a pimp. Their measurements, services and the way the ad is written is all the same.

If many ads have the same phone number and are all listed one after the other on the page, that is an especially lazy pimp.

When you see every possible service listed, that is usually a pimp. You are lucky if you get 1/4th of those services when you actually see the girl.

Any ad that has gem or diamond characters in it is always written by a pimp for some reason. *Shrugs*.

Any ads that have pictures with a black dude in it is usually the pimp.

If an ad says text only no calls, that usually means one of two things. Either the girl has no phone service and has to use a texting app or, more likely, it is a pimp who is handling the call. The girl is not allowed near the phone. When you are texting you are communicating with the pimp, not the girl. This is why when you see the girl you make sure everything that was agreed upon in the text is still on the table. That girl has no idea she agreed to bb ear sex while standing on one leg. The pimp is the one who agreed to that. Pimps tend to say yes to any request you make in the initial text. You will not get those services. Even if it is a non pimp girl always be wary when every single thing is agreed to on the phone. Again, get confirmation from the girl when you enter the room before you hand over your money.

When a girl posts that she is Independent that usually means she has an out of site pimp.

When a girl who you have never seen post before says she has great reviews in her ad, don't believe it. A search of the phone number should find some sort of reviews. If not, it will at least show if the girl has actually been working under that number and where. Always search the number. Most of the good providers have the same number for years. A girl who changes numbers every other day is much more likely to be a flake or a scam.

A girl who writes a long winded ad that has a lot of fluff but doesn't mention services at all is probably a big waste of time who will give you a lot of no's at a very high price.

A girl whose pics look like she is starting to lose her looks will probably give you a good call and a lower price to keep you coming back instead of seeing a younger, better looking provider who will give you a shit call.

Add 5 years to any girl who lists her age in the 20's. Add 10 to any girl who says she is in her 30's. When they say they are in their 40's you can expect anything from 40 to 60+.

When a girl has multiple pics in her ad and they all look great except for one expect her to look like that one or worse when you see her.

When you see a post by some girl who says she is a **** looking to have your cock all night and will do anything yet has only 1 or 2 very normal looking non escort pics that is some dude who is pissed at his ex and just posted her pics and number out there for you guys to hassle with texts. Very rare but does happen. Heck, see if she will see you anyway.

All Asian and most Latina pics in ads will not be the girl you see for the call.

Ignore super hot girls with professional pics who advertise on STG. Those are scam ads. You don't get women like that for $60 short stays. You want a woman like that save up and get a Eros girl.

Barely known porn stars who advertise on STG at reasonable prices are usually very good calls.

Barely known porn stars who advertise on STG at crazy prices will probably suck and not literally.

When a girl who has posted forever says "last night only" or "leaving soon" she is hard up for money. She isn't going anywhere. Make a good deal for yourself but be careful. She really needs drug money bad and may get stupid.

Older women who post will usually, but not always, give better calls and are usually cheaper.

Younger girls who post will usually give you crappier service. They think showing you a boob will make your day. Some mongers are actually satisfied with this which is why we have what we have now in regards to shitty service.

If a girl has a bad attitude in her ad she will probably have a bad attitude in person.

If a girl has a great attitude in her ad or on the phone she may still have a crappy attitude in person.

A girl who has a good sense of humor in her ad or on the phone will usually be cool in person.

If a girl says hr donations start at whatever price, expect every single common thing you want to cost extra. New girls do this a lot. Tell her everything you want and that you will only pay the "starting" price and no extra. You aren't ordering a pizza with extra toppings. She needs you more than you need her.

If a girl writes "I know what I am worth" in her ad tell her what you think she is worth, within reason, and tell her to take it or leave it.

If a girl only posts occasionally she may not be a total train wreck yet. She wants a handful or a dozen or two normal regulars to only see them. Be one of those normal regulars. The calls are better.

If an ad says deposit required just move along.

If an ad looks to good to be true, it is too good to be true.

BobBrady2
06-04-22, 07:28
I am specifically speaking about Skip the Games ads which has become the heir to the old Backpage that was shut down several years back. Tryst, Eros and sites like that are a different animal for the most part. STG seems to be the site most of us use to find our fun. I don't even look at sites like bedpage and the ones like that are close to, if not, 100% scam ads.

The longer you monger and the more you view ads, the more you will start to be able to understand what kind of call to expect. You will eventually know which ones are scams, which ones will be crappy calls and which ones will likely be decent to great calls. Here is some of what I have figured out that has usually proven to be true. Feel free to add any you have figured out.

Many of these girls have pimps or handlers. That doesn't automatically mean a bad call or a ripoff. But you will likely never go over the allotted time. But pimps who control every aspect of the visit tend to not be good calls. Pimps who are out of site tend to make for better calls. White pimps tend to think longer term than black pimps so you are more likely to get a better call and want to repeat. That is not always true but it usually is. There are many flags you will see in ads that let you know if a girl has a pimp.

If you see ads by several different girls that are written identically that usually means a pimp. Their measurements, services and the way the ad is written is all the same.

If many ads have the same phone number and are all listed one after the other on the page, that is an especially lazy pimp.

When you see every possible service listed, that is usually a pimp. You are lucky if you get 1/4th of those services when you actually see the girl.

Any ad that has gem or diamond characters in it is always written by a pimp for some reason. *Shrugs*.

If an ad says text only no calls, that usually means one of two things. Either the girl has no phone service and has to use a texting app or, more likely, it is a pimp who is handling the call. The girl is not allowed near the phone. When you are texting you are communicating with the pimp, not the girl. This is why when you see the girl you make sure everything that was agreed upon in the text is still on the table. That girl has no idea she agreed to bb ear sex while standing on one leg. The pimp is the one who agreed to that. Pimps tend to say yes to any request you make in the initial text. You will not get those services. Even if it is a non pimp girl always be wary when every single thing is agreed to on the phone. Again, get confirmation from the girl when you enter the room before you hand over your money.

When a girl posts that she is Independent that usually means she has an out of site pimp.

When a girl who you have never seen post before says she has great reviews in her ad, don't believe it. A search of the phone number should find some sort of reviews. If not, it will at least show if the girl has actually been working under that number and where. Always search the number. Most of the good providers have the same number for years. A girl who changes numbers every other day is much more likely to be a flake or a scam.

A girl who writes a long winded ad that has a lot of fluff but doesn't mention services at all is probably a big waste of time who will give you a lot of no's at a very high price.

A girl whose pics look like she is starting to lose her looks will probably give you a good call and a lower price to keep you coming back instead of seeing a younger, better looking provider who will give you a shit call.

Add 5 years to any girl who lists her age in the 20's. Add 10 to any girl who says she is in her 30's. When they say they are in their 40's you can expect anything from 40 to 60+.

When a girl has multiple pics in her ad and they all look great except for one expect her to look like that one or worse when you see her.

When you see a post by some girl who says she is a **** looking to have your cock all night and will do anything yet has only 1 or 2 very normal looking non escort pics that is some dude who is pissed at his ex and just posted her pics and number out there for you guys to hassle with texts. Very rare but does happen. Heck, see if she will see you anyway.

All Asian and most Latina pics in ads will not be the girl you see for the call.

Ignore super hot girls with professional pics who advertise on STG. Those are scam ads. You don't get women like that for $60 short stays. You want a woman like that save up and get a Eros girl.

Barely known porn stars who advertise on STG at reasonable prices are usually very good calls.

Barely known porn stars who advertise on STG at crazy prices will probably suck and not literally.

When a girl who has posted forever says "last night only" or "leaving soon" she is hard up for money. She isn't going anywhere. Make a good deal for yourself but be careful. She really needs drug money bad and may get stupid.

Older women who post will usually, but not always, give better calls and are usually cheaper.

Younger girls who post will usually give you crappier service. They think showing you a boob will make your day. Some mongers are actually satisfied with this which is why we have what we have now in regards to shitty service.

If a girl has a bad attitude in her ad she will probably have a bad attitude in person.

If a girl has a great attitude in her ad or on the phone she may still have a crappy attitude in person.

A girl who has a good sense of humor in her ad or on the phone will usually be cool in person.

If a girl says hr donations start at whatever price, expect every single common thing you want to cost extra. New girls do this a lot. Tell her everything you want and that you will only pay the "starting" price and no extra. You aren't ordering a pizza with extra toppings. She needs you more than you need her.

If a girl writes "I know what I am worth" in her ad tell her what you think she is worth, within reason, and tell her to take it or leave it.

If a girl only posts occasionally she may not be a total train wreck yet. She wants a handful or a dozen or two normal regulars to only see them. Be one of those normal regulars. The calls are better.

If an ad looks to good to be true, it is too good to be true.Fantastic post! Thank you!

Hunter Jay
06-04-22, 09:10

If an ad looks to good to be true, it is too good to be true.100% spot on and accurate Thanks for the info very useful.

TailGunner1
06-04-22, 15:24
When a providers ad says "in Town", "In your town", "Near You" or "in and out calls" as the Location she is nowhere near you and is running a scam to get you to sign up to some site, buy content or something. She has no intention of seeing anybody. I would just pass. But if you want to kill some time and have fun message her and ask what general location she is in. She will most likely start some sales spiel and not answer you question. Often it is automated replies. Ask a question and her answer will have nothing remotely related to your question. Then you can just block her. I did have one give me an actual location once that was over 200 miles away.

When a provider says you have to buy content before she will meet up she has no intention of ever meeting up. I have no idea why anybody buys content when the internet has millions of free videos and pics.

If a girl only offers short stays and half hour visits she is running an in and out as fast as she can deal. Never take the half just do the SS as she is rushing you out in 2 minutes regardless of which one you pick. These types of girls are best for guys who cum fast and want a no frills in and out experience. If you are not a minute man and want to relax a bit and enjoy the experience just pass on those girls.

When a girl says no drama in her ad expect a lot of drama.

When a girl posts that she is drug free and not like these other girls she is just like these other girls.

Talltex
06-04-22, 17:23
When a providers ad says "in Town", "In your town", "Near You" or "in and out calls" as the Location she is nowhere near you and is running a scam to get you to sign up to some site, buy content or something. She has no intention of seeing anybody. I would just pass. But if you want to kill some time and have fun message her and ask what general location she is in. She will most likely start some sales spiel and not answer you question. Often it is automated replies. Ask a question and her answer will have nothing remotely related to your question. Then you can just block her. I did have one give me an actual location once that was over 200 miles away.

When a provider says you have to buy content before she will meet up she has no intention of ever meeting up. I have no idea why anybody buys content when the internet has millions of free videos and pics.

If a girl only offers short stays and half hour visits she is running an in and out as fast as she can deal. Never take the half just do the SS as she is rushing you out in 2 minutes regardless of which one you pick. These types of girls are best for guys who cum fast and want a no frills in and out experience. If you are not a minute man and want to relax a bit and enjoy the experience just pass on those girls.

When a girl says no drama in her ad expect a lot of drama.

When a girl posts that she is drug free and not like these other girls she is just like these other girls.I go by this. When texting. If their 1st question is where you at. GUARANTEED a scam. Will eventually ask for a deposit or some crap like that. I usually say I am in a town about 4 or 500 miles away and they say great and try to work a deal to see you. Had one girl give me the address to the hotel I was actually staying in when I was in Kansas City. So I said just come on down to room#. Crickets. LOL.

TailGunner1
06-05-22, 00:43
I go by this. When texting. If their 1st question is where you at. GUARANTEED a scam. Will eventually ask for a deposit or some crap like that. I usually say I am in a town about 4 or 500 miles away and they say great and try to work a deal to see you. Had one girl give me the address to the hotel I was actually staying in when I was in Kansas City. So I said just come on down to room#. Crickets. LOL.YES. Very smart. This guy gets it. Never tell them where you are before they have told you where they are. Use your brains.

Is kinda funny she randomly mentions the very hotel you are at.

I have actually seen one or two posts on STG where the girl says right in the ad not to ask what town she is located in. Always ask that first. You can even say what general area are you in. If a girl can't answer that move along.

KorbinDallas
06-30-22, 20:13
Anyone know what's going on with TNA?.

Been down since Sunday.

LukeWarmWater3
06-30-22, 20:27
Anyone know what's going on with TNA?.

Been down since Sunday.It's far to technical for me to understand. A guy on best explained it some but mehhh. I just miss Nina / Michele's daily meltdowns. And her minions propping her back up!

KayJ46
08-02-22, 20:06
Any info on using Mega Personals hook up site. Good, Bad, come on or scam? Looks kind of slick. Most of the pics look like studio shots so I thought I'd ask those with a little more experience their opinion. Basically looking for a good alternative to STG.

YoungPapi
08-02-22, 22:07
Any info on using Mega Personals hook up site. Good, Bad, come on or scam? Looks kind of slick. Most of the pics look like studio shots so I thought I'd ask those with a little more experience their opinion. Basically looking for a good alternative to STG.I haven't used it personally but it seems to run off of listcrawler and I've used that before. Some girl I had seen before covid seems to use megapersonals now and it seems she's got good results working off of it because she's always posting on it.

TailGunner1
10-23-22, 01:18
https://binghamton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/txt-me-and-empty-your-balls-in/217441409893

This is an ad up in Binghamton NY. I have never seen this girl but she has been posting for awhile so let's assume she is real. Let's also assume she will not rob you. I have no beef with this girl. She may be very nice. But I do have issues with her ad and so should you. There are several problems with this ad. Regardless I am sure a few stupid mongers will now drive the 3-4 hrs to see her. Here are the issues:

1) She is openly offering BBFS. Never see a girl who openly offers that. You are better off with a girl who says no BBFS. If you really want to BBFS they are a safer option. She may BB you even though she says she doesn't because you come clean, groomed and are a regular or potential regular. You really want to see this girl who is BBFS'n every asshole who comes to see her. You see how some of your fellow mongers post or have heard stories about crazy mongers from these girls. You want to follow that when you enter her? Sadly I bet a few mongers here are already reaching out to her.

2) This girl is very unattractive. Looks are subjective but I have seen other pictures of this girl in her other ads. Many of us don't mind the occasional chub but some of her other pictures show how bad her weight is distributed and the face is bad. A few of the body pics in this ad can't be her if you had seen her pics in other ads There has to be a line as to what you won't spend real money on. Again, looks are subjective but let's go to point #3.

3) Her ad says no I don't deep throat no I don't swallow. One of the good things about unattractive heavy girls is that they usually give pretty good head. With her rules you can already tell it's not going to be a great BJ. The one thing that might have made her worth a few bucks anyway is not going to be any good.

4) Her rate is listed as $150. What does that exactly mean? If you take an hr or 2 minutes to blow your load that is the price? If you do see a girl who posts a flat rate ask how much time that means. If it's an hr that is a pretty good deal. If it's for 10 minutes that is way off.

Again, I don't want to come off as picking on this girl. She may be nice for all I know. But I have a big problem with this ad, mostly the open BBFS offer and how it relates to personal health. The flat rate is also potentially problematic because she isn't a $150 girl if you blow your load in a few minutes.

Would any of you see her if she was posting here and, if so, why?

Hunter Jay
10-23-22, 02:58
https://binghamton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/txt-me-and-empty-your-balls-in/217441409893

This is an ad up in Binghamton NY. I have never seen this girl but she has been posting for awhile so let's assume she is real. Let's also assume she will not rob you. I have no beef with this girl. She may be very nice. But I do have issues with her ad and so should you. There are several problems with this ad. Regardless I am sure a few stupid mongers will now drive the 3-4 hrs to see her. Here are the issues:

1) She is openly offering BBFS. Never see a girl who openly offers that. You are better off with a girl who says no BBFS. If you really want to BBFS they are a safer option. She may BB you even though she says she doesn't because you come clean, groomed and are a regular or potential regular. You really want to see this girl who is BBFS'n every asshole who comes to see her. You see how some of your fellow mongers post or have heard stories about crazy mongers from these girls. You want to follow that when you enter her? Sadly I bet a few mongers here are already reaching out to her.

2) This girl is very unattractive. Looks are subjective but I have seen other pictures of this girl in her other ads. Many of us don't mind the occasional chub but some of her other pictures show how bad her weight is distributed and the face is bad. A few of the body pics in this ad can't be her if you had seen her pics in other ads There has to be a line as to what you won't spend real money on. Again, looks are subjective but let's go to point #3.

3) Her ad says no I don't deep throat no I don't swallow. One of the good things about unattractive heavy girls is that they usually give pretty good head. With her rules you can already tell it's not going to be a great BJ. The one thing that might have made her worth a few bucks anyway is not going to be any good.

4) Her rate is listed as $150. What does that exactly mean? If you take an hr or 2 minutes to blow your load that is the price? If you do see a girl who posts a flat rate ask how much time that means. If it's an hr that is a pretty good deal. If it's for 10 minutes that is way off.

Again, I don't want to come off as picking on this girl. She may be nice for all I know. But I have a big problem with this ad, mostly the open BBFS offer and how it relates to personal health. The flat rate is also potentially problematic because she isn't a $150 girl if you blow your load in a few minutes.

Would any of you see her if she was posting here and, if so, why?This ad screams bad service short menu this chick to lazy to make a decent ad is a red flag for me any chick making an lazy ad I will not make an attempt to contact them.

HappyCamper70
10-23-22, 11:22

Would any of you see her if she was posting here and, if so, why?From her photos, I doubt I would have even clicked on her ad, much less read far enough to get to the BB part.

LostinPhilly
09-13-23, 05:44
I am setting up a meet with a young lady near Ft. Dix. I need a clean, low key motel near Ft. Dix that doesn't ask too many questions or want your credit card. Any help would be appreciated.