View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Phurba
01-02-06, 01:15
Hey Hue G,

Sorry to tell you this. I know the girl you are talking about Carolina. Met her at Rah Rahs a few weeks ago. Got her number no problem. If I remember right she said she was from Newark. She had a really hot body. But do not kid yourself, she works for a living.

Hue G. Rection
01-02-06, 18:02
Phurba - thanks for the heads up...the only bubble busted was that bubble ass of hers. The session was hot though, nice GFE experience. I may have to hit that up again.

Will report back when I do...if you hit it up first, post.

Thx.

Phurba
01-02-06, 23:51
Sure thing Hue,

She really did stand out at that bar. Not only was she really hot but had a really nice personality. Was talking with her for awhile at the bar. She said she was from Santo Domingo. I did not get a lapdance. How was the lapdance? How much did she charge you when you went to her house. Not sure if I will call her, for some reason I am bad with making the phone ring. Thanks, will keep you posted.

Gravitas
01-04-06, 19:59
Met a nice looking girl in Vic's this afternoon who said she was flooded out of New Orleans. Tall black girl who says she is 27 and says she was a Nursing Assistant in New Orleans. I doubt the last part; she sure knew her way around Vics for a Nurses Assistant. She explained that "this kind of work doesn't take any training. It comes natural." She was perky and eager to please and has a lovely body with a tat "Sexy" on her ass. She and the white girl from Pottstown, Pa made my day!

Low Qui
01-04-06, 21:54
Figured someone else would beat me to this 2006 thing at this point.

lo.

Gypsy
01-05-06, 10:21
I think we should start off this thread by posting a list of CURRENT stripclubs and strolls in the Newark/Elizabeth area. The list to include name of club/girl, street and intersection, city, price paid and types of action. I am willing to start it off if a few of you Senior members and the Admin think this is a good idea and wouldn't be giving LE a heads up.
Happy New Year to you all and Good Mongering

Mackolicious
01-05-06, 16:26
Yeah, I saw "Sexy" at Vic's also but did not get a chance to get a dance. There were a couple really good lookers there that day. I had a fantastic dance with the older light skinned Brazilian woman. I don't usually go for dancers that old (late 40's ?) but she was pretty good looking and had nipples the size of pencil erasers and that really gets to me. Normally I would pass, but with nipples like that, well what's a monger to do?

Gypsy
01-06-06, 17:37
Guys,
Low Qui has created a new thread for 2006. Why don't you all post it there rather than in the 2005 thread.

Gravitas
01-07-06, 15:55
Hi Gypsy,

I think this about LE and these boards: If vice squads decide to go under cover and visit these clubs or monitor the strolls, we are helping them to pinpoint their efforts. On the other hand, it seems unlikely the Newark and Elizabeth police need to do internet research to find out where the strip clubs are and where the strolls are.

So, personally, I think we should share information with each other and hope that the police have more important things to do with their time then busting people for victimless "crimes."

Gravitas
01-08-06, 12:10
We could start new thread on each of the clubs and strolls. For example, Threads of Vics and Bottoms Up, and Champagne room, and the Nye-Clinton stroll and the Elizabeth stroll. (and other clubs and strolls as they emerge.)

that way anyone who want to know the latest scene at, say Vics, could just read the posts under that thread to read the latest reports.

That would mean that the 2006 thread would lose much of its current reports and would just be a thread in which other subjects are discussed and other information shared.

This will make it a little less easy to navigate because instead of just reading the last 2006 report you would have to see in any of the otherthreads had new information. However, if you wanted to research the status of a certain club or stoll you could easily do so.

If this is an acceptable version i nominate gypsy or some other active monger poster to organize it. What do you think, Gypsy, and other senior members? Is this a good idea?

Purple Porkchop
01-08-06, 17:11
Having a separate thread by bar will spread things to thin. BU, Vics and the others have their good and bad days.

Gravitas
01-08-06, 19:10
You make a very good point, PP. I think I agree with you.

Purple Porkchop
01-09-06, 23:10
Got to BU around 7:30 on Sat. MANY good looking women. Unfortunately, the place was very crowded. Would have taken an hour to get a private dance. Has anyone ever hit on the barmaid, Mikey? She is older, but what a bod. On a few slow nights got to talking to her, bought her a few drinks, but could not get to first base. Think she knows what I’m up to????

Gypsy
01-10-06, 12:12
I don't think we need a separate thread by bar or stroll. they could all be in Newark/ Elizabeth 2006 Gen. Rept. The Club name / stoll can be in the Title of the post.
The reason I want to start this listing is because the action at bars or locations of strolls change by the day, time, weather, schools in or out, leading upto an election or change in mayor or admin. and many other factors, many of which I don't understand. So if you guys agree, lets start it.

Low Qui,
What do you think ?

Low Qui
01-10-06, 19:51
I don't think we need a separate thread by bar or stroll. they could all be in Newark/ Elizabeth 2006 Gen. Rept. The Club name / stoll can be in the Title of the post.
The reason I want to start this listing is because the action at bars or locations of strolls change by the day, time, weather, schools in or out, leading upto an election or change in mayor or admin. and many other factors, many of which I don't understand. So if you guys agree, lets start it.

Low Qui,
What do you think ?

.. Or something like that. :)

First on the suggestion. I know personally, it would limit most of what I read/reply to to have numerous threads on clubs and strolls. I rarely do any club activity, so I would more then likely not read them. And occassionally I have something to offer there. Plus it would probably become unwieldy (sp?) with the # of clubs/strolls/MP's in Newark alone, much less surrounding cites such as the Oranges, Elizabeth, JC, etc.

As far as specific strolls.. I am not trying to hog any spots first of all; I came here to share and learn. That said, I more then likely wouldn't post any specific strolls, as it seems the attention gotten by those who read and don't post but swarm an area alerts LE. Neighbors complain of the increased traffic and activity, patrols step up, and an area goes dry. QUICK. (ie - In Elizabeth, it is VERY dry; at night not long ago, you couldn't go anywhere in E-town without seeing a SW within 5 minutes. Now you have to get VERY lucky.) True, LE knows where stuff is and probably doesn't check this spot much. But when 40 cars are u-turning on a low-traffic street, even they have to pay attention.

Now, when I do make a find worth posting about, I will give enough info that, if you know the area some, you could find them easily enough. But I'd rather not give a blueprint to ruin our play at this time.

lo.

(Note: Not saying you guys shouldn't do the list; it would be an interesting read. Just saying I am more on the "wait N see" side at this moment and not in a rush to contribute. YET. (I could be convinced by what I see.))

Gypsy
01-11-06, 11:18
I agree with Low Qui.
Very soon after a monger posts about a specific spot the action goes down or even stops completely.Some days ago that was a post of good action on the Freling. and Elizabeth strolls, where action could always be found. Have done those same strolls a few times in the last few days and there is very little if not zero action.
So I think I will continue to post anything good I find in general terms and not go into MAP details.

Gravitas
01-11-06, 16:59
Hmm. Interesting problem. If we post and share information on strolls it increases the traffic on the stroll and the police crack down. The stroll moves.

Seems to me there is no cure for that. If we want to share information, then the information will be used.

The alternative is to not share information and leave it up to each of us to find the latest stroll. At current gas prices that seems wasteful. Anyway, when we have all driven around enough and located the latest stroll the traffic there will increase and the same thing will happen.

So, its inevitable that the stroll will change. We might as well share info as much as possible and save ourselves gas and time.

Low Qui
01-11-06, 19:56
Hmm. Interesting problem. If we post and share information on strolls it increases the traffic on the stroll and the police crack down. The stroll moves.

Seems to me there is no cure for that. If we want to share information, then the information will be used.

The alternative is to not share information and leave it up to each of us to find the latest stroll. At current gas prices that seems wasteful. Anyway, when we have all driven around enough and located the latest stroll the traffic there will increase and the same thing will happen.

So, its inevitable that the stroll will change. We might as well share info as much as possible and save ourselves gas and time.

Actually there is a cure.. Overload.

If one person post about one stroll, then maybe 40 cars visit an area. If 10 people post about 10 different sources, then that 40 drops to 4. (People will visit only one or 2 a night, and most likely the ones close to them only. Spreads out the traffic.)

But, the fact that so few post. (I stopped posting for a different reason then that, by the way.) When more post, like Philly or Miami, then not all the traffic ends up in one spot so LE doesn't get the neighbors complaining. Until then. That why I said wait and see. If more then 3-6 people post finds...

Doc Simp
01-12-06, 13:12
This is good reporting/reviewing. Would you happen to have a name to go with this Tart pussied 8? I would hate to make the same mistake.

Thats the benefit of a good report/review like you've given.

It helps the next guy avoid a bad experience.

It may even help this chick, cause less take outs for her and she may get the hint to take care of the tartness.As I recall her name was Carly, or something to that effect. Short thick black girl, gap between her teeth (thats ok though because in Shakespeares day that meant she was promiscuous, which is a good thing)

Brown Gravy
01-12-06, 20:56
Since the site name has changed to a um, more direct tie with the word "sex", I find it harder to cover my tracks when visiting...except on the odd times I get to a friends' house to check this place out.

I do have some shareable #s that I have from some girls I have been hooking up with in Irv. But these girls are not perfect 10s...they are about 6-7. I do not give out 8,9,10 grades unless the woman is worthy.

Anyone here hook up with a girl named Tia? She is a cool full figured girl with those big juicy lips that look so sexy. HUGE tits and of course a nice ass. I've hooked up with her on occasion and she is really sweet. If you want the number, I will hook you up, Just pm me. I will try to check my pms here on Saturday.

Happy hunting and be careful. I've seen Irv and Newark LE working together with a few undercovers. Not sure if they are after our hobby or drugs...but the presence seems to have increased.

Gravitas
01-12-06, 21:09
Low Qui, you make a good point. However, are there enough strolls to accomplish your goal? Personally, I only use the Irvington stroll, and I know of only one; up nye and down clinton, with a look at the streets in between. Is there another stroll in Irvington?

Cagep1967
01-17-06, 13:38
What is the deal with the Champagne Room. I've tried to go their twice in the last 2 months and both times they were closed.

First time, a patron at BU told me they had a shooting or stabbing and shut down for a while, the next time I was passing by in the early afternoon and I saw them opening, went by later and they were closed.

As for Vic's and BU the women are scary at these places. I went to Vic's and the women in there are either real old or real fat (one looked like me in a bikini) for that I can stay home and Jerk Off.

At BU I've seen the back room for private dances, but can anything be done at Vic's? I didn't see an area that was private.

NYC used to have the best of both worlds, bar's where anything can be had. Too bad for LEO and the crackdowns in NYC.

Cage

mixedlatino
01-18-06, 02:52
Just got back from Elizabeth, quiet and rainy, but still managed to find a LSW 28 near Nardones, 30 for bbbj and 75 for 50/50 I setteled on the 30. She was cute normally from Jersey City her name is Izzy and shes PR,7 in looks and 8 on talent. said she'd be around for a few days.

Paul D Pounder
01-25-06, 19:44
I plucked a cute braided, chesty young lady, not that young... She has 5 kids! I found her in Newark on the usual run. We went to a local notell and I waxed it for as long as I wanted. Very nice. That made 3 times for us. I don't do that unless they are exceptional. Found a cute thick latina in same area ( the usual spots - ya know where they are ), she was excellent too, she lives in the Ironbound. I will be looking for that one. I can't believe I am on this site again. It seemed to have disapeared for a while. They may contain it but it will never stop!

Forth Ryte
01-25-06, 20:04
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen:

I want to conduct a very unscientific poll.

Many of you may know this already, but just a few hours north of us, on the other side of the US-Canadian border, sex for pay is 100% legal. I can't tell you how many times I've driven to another city in the US Northeast where there are reportedly active strolls, then driven around for a few hours only to find skanks or nothing at all. Then, as I drive home, I think to myself, "In the same amount of time that I just wasted, I could have driven up to Montreal, checked into a motel and had a drop dead gorgeous young lady come visit me for an hour, pay $US150 and had the time of my life. WHY do I put up with the humiliation, degradation and slim pickings of US stroll scene?"

So then it occured to me that many of you might also be interested in going up there. Are you concerned that the territory is unfamiliar? That's a fair concern. But what if there was an organized trip? What if one of us with knowledge of what is available and what to avoid organized a trip? For a fee you would get to ride up on a bus, get taken to a decent hotel or motel, get connected online or by telephone with an agency or a you get the telephone numbers and pictures of a few ladies who work independently and then, a few hours later (probaly the next morning) you get a bus ride back home? Included, of course, would be such usueful advice as what to expect to pay and that, in Canada, tipping is NOT expected.

As I see it, the price of the trip (bus, motel and information) is a totally seperate from the price you pay for the services you hire.

Would there be any interest?

I'd like to know what you all think out there.....

This will be posted in a variety of Forums on this board. Please feel free to give your responses, thoughts, comments, suggestions, or whatever here or via PM.

-- Forth Ryte

Purple Porkchop
01-28-06, 02:05
Evidently you don’t travel much. The Montreal thread has a wealth of info. Was there some time ago by my self and had a blast Same for Hong Kong and Amsterdam. Hell, the Amsterdam thread even had a picture of one of the best houses.

It sounds like you need some one to show you the ropes. Here is how it is. About a month before going to a new city check the tread on this site—go back at least six months. Copy and paste the ‘good stuff’ into note pad. Don’t let your wife see you. Upon arrival walk around your hotel looking for the free newspapers that have advertising for providers. Compare your WSG notes to the ads. Have a blast,

I don’t work in groups except with friends I know. Going on a sex tour with a bunch of guys I don’t know will not be too good professionally.

Purple Porkchop
02-12-06, 01:58
A lot of the girls work the night shift and a day or two later, the day shift. Was able to hook up with an older Russian (nice bod, honest) after her first shift. She gave me her cell # while she was on night shift and we made a 'date' for after her next day shift. The trick is to get her cell. I had her key it into mine.

Gravitas
02-13-06, 11:27
Can anybody explain to me why you can get a private lap dance at BU after 7 pm but not before? Same girls, apparently, same management.

Normus Johnson
02-13-06, 23:24
Can anybody explain to me why you can get a private lap dance at BU after 7 pm but not before? Same girls, apparently, same management.Pretty simple, the day time bar tender does not want to pay around with chasing after the girls and running the stop watch, like the night time guys.

Don't see any change in that any time soon.

Normus Johnson

Rebrobate218
02-16-06, 01:23
Fat Mike will allow Private Dances during the day. The other bartender will not. I think it is a risk issue. When Mike works on the week-ends during the day it is OK. When the late Andy worked during the week...forget about it.

Intelius
02-23-06, 00:36
This is a new name for me, been on this forum since long before Jackson split off the international side. Just thought I'd post a cutie from from Newark, met her at the corner of Central and MLK Blvd, she said she was a student. Usual wet cock story but well worth ths 4 Jacksons plus the room at the Spring Lake in Elizabeth.

Gravitas
02-23-06, 20:50
Its been a while since I last visited Vics but I am happy to report that it still is going strong.

Today there must have been 15 women there, including a group from "the city" that I haven't seen before. They included a couple of white girls one of whom calls herself "Maria."

Maria confided in me that "the Gambinos put an implant in my throat." This implant, she told me, was constantly asking her for a dollar, which was getting her really angry. "I don't want to get violent, but they are not getting a dollar from me!", she said.

Maria got a dollar or two from me. She has a pretty nice body, and schizophrenics need to work too.

J Burb
02-25-06, 14:09
Maria confided in me that "the Gambinos put an implant in my throat." This implant, she told me, was constantly asking her for a dollar, which was getting her really angry. "I don't want to get violent, but they are not getting a dollar from me!", she said.

LOL! The one and only time I visited Vics (about a year ago) there was some crazy skinny assed white brunette that would just not leave me alone and was telling me some bizarre story of how the mafia put an implant in her body and was tracking her by satalite and how she had an appointment with a doctor the next day to get it removed. She also claimed she was in contact with a Hollywood studio who was working out a movie deal about her story (an afterschool mafia/stripper special perhaps LOL!)

Anyways, as much as I tried to politely shake her off, she continued to cockblock my interaction with any of the other ladies untill eventually I had to get up and sit on the other side of the bar so I could finally check out some of the dark skinned honey I came there to see. If we're talking about the same girl it looks like her her docter visit never happened and Hollywood never came knocking at her door. Maybe Lithium would help.

NYCmale
02-26-06, 05:55
Might be the same one I met there once, she was telling me all about the statue that was going to be dedicated to her and put in in a city park. Did you get a dance with her? Very tame dances by Vic's standards, and she would "talk dirty" during the dance, but kept saying the same thing over and over.

filly1
03-15-06, 19:26
Hello gentlemen,

First post here, just thought I'd add a little, not much.

I browsed the Freling. stroll a couple times this week during the afternoon (about 3-5pm) but I didn't partake in any activity, but it has been getting busier. Saw a few WSW and a LSW who weren't too bad looking. Mostly BSW on Sherman too.

I'm relatively new to the activity, so far just BBBJ's in the car, and I've read past threads but if anyone could share any info about SW's or any motels in the area it would be appreciated.

Happy mongering.

Seymore
03-16-06, 01:58
Read the Archive reports it will give you all your answers

Hello gentlemen,

First post here, just thought I'd add a little, not much.

I browsed the Freling. stroll a couple times this week during the afternoon (about 3-5pm) but I didn't partake in any activity, but it has been getting busier. Saw a few WSW and a LSW who weren't too bad looking. Mostly BSW on Sherman too.

I'm relatively new to the activity, so far just BBBJ's in the car, and I've read past threads but if anyone could share any info about SW's or any motels in the area it would be appreciated.

Happy mongering.

Intelius
03-16-06, 22:36
I tried Pine Tree today. Very nice place, table shower, jacuzzi in each room,
Very attractive Non Asian masseuse.
I saw Lucy, a gorgeous Latina with a Body that says it all and a very sweet personality. I took the morning special and negotiated with Lucy for extras. She was well worth getting naked, not a noticeable imperfection on her and the most perfect boob job I've seen. Not cheap but great for an occasional splurge.
Place = 7
Massage = 6
Service = 9
Value = 9

Torq465
03-17-06, 12:27
And I used to visit NJ on business years ago. There was a place north of Elizabeth called Apricot. (an MP) Does anyone know if this place still exists?

Thanks,

Torq

Gravitas
03-17-06, 22:10
this might be of interest to some of you.

I had an unexpected chance to visit the Domican Republic for four days. At World Sex Guide Ifound what I thought was an interesting place to visit: Barba Negra (Black Beards) adult resort in Costamber, near Puerta Plata. Google it if you want to see their web site. It happened my flight took me into Santiago, but a $40 taxi ride got me to Costamber in about an hour.

It was awesome. Its a small hotel with a swimming pool and a restaurant and a large spa and caribbean decor, heavy on the tile. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished, the food was pretty good, and they sell Viagra etc at the "front desk."

The best part was the chicas. They are allowed entry by the management, which requires monthly health cards and careful identification. The manager said, "we know where they live and we know where their mothers live."

During the course of the day about 20-30 seem to pass through. They hang out in small groups by the pool or in the bar. Their price is fixed...when i was there it was about $45 for short time (two hours) or $90 to have one of these lovelies as a full time companion for 24 hours. All were over 18 -25 and they come in all colors, although mostly browns. They were attractive and sweet and eager. Apparently, $45 is a very good days wage in the DR. Apparently, also, prostitution does not have the same stigma as in other parts of the world because all indications are that it is a wide spread "cottage" industry indulged in by many young woman lucky enough to be attractive.

The men visiting the resort were the most relaxed, content, happy group of men I have ever been with. Many of them had been there multiple times. All were eager to share information about nearby "clubs" etc, although I was content to just hang out at the hotel.

Costamber is a gated enclave for expatriate americans and europeans and is a little enclave of western style houses and restaurants in the DR. I was told that apartments for $400/month were available and included air conditioning, back up electricity generation, a swimming pool, and daily housekeeping services.

Walk outside the gate of Costamber and you are in the third world, with shacks for houses, dirt streets, and lots of motorskooters and dogs. However, I walked into the barrio and felt completely safe. I got some curious glances but no hassle whatsoever. The people are poor but proud, and very friendly.

In the hotel, I felt like a suicide bomber who had gotten to heaven, but these were not virgins. They were, however, highly available and inexpensive, which seems better than virgins, to me!

If you want more details feel free to email me. BTW, the room was $50 per day.

Basf 123
03-20-06, 11:15
Was in the area on business this past week. Lots of good activity. Being new to the area I wasn't sure of where things were but all the providers were willing to assist the even offered 15 min sessions... Most operate off a 2 call system and pics can be found on CL. I did find one AMP off 46 east outside of fairfield. Excellent massage and a happy ending. Extras are YMMV. Tried provider near aiprort but apparently they don't work on Sundays

Gravitas
04-06-06, 11:57
I'm just back from a trip to Portland, Oregon. They seem to have a lot of strip clubs there, and in the two I visited the girls get naked. Little or no touching is available at the bar, I don't think. One had a semi private lap dance area in the back where for $20 you got a lap dance. It seemed to me, how much contact went on back there depended on the girl. However, full service was clearly not available.

All in all, I think the Irvington Triangle has all of Portland beat. In Irvington you can look, touch and, most of the time, fuck. As far as I can tell, besides one city in Ct, this is not available anywhere in the US. Am I wrong?

Rhh33
04-06-06, 15:14
I'm just back from a trip to Portland, Oregon. They seem to have a lot of strip clubs there, and in the two I visited the girls get naked. Little or no touching is available at the bar, I don't think. One had a semi private lap dance area in the back where for $20 you got a lap dance. It seemed to me, how much contact went on back there depended on the girl. However, full service was clearly not available.

All in all, I think the Irvington Triangle has all of Portland beat. In Irvington you can look, touch and, most of the time, fuck. As far as I can tell, besides one city in Ct, this is not available anywhere in the US. Am I wrong?Gravitas,

Head down to Florida. I've been to places there (without LL) that offer "extras". You can PM me for details.

I've actually never been to the Irvington Triangle, even though I live close enough to go. Will try soon based upon your rec.

ECCrawler
04-06-06, 17:07
In Irvington you can look, touch and, most of the time, fuck. As far as I can tell, besides one city in Ct, this is not available anywhere in the US. Am I wrong?If you are ever visiting the St. Louis, MO area and have a car, go across the river into Illinois(see the Washington Park & Brooklyn sections for 411). There are several clubs (C Mowe's, Dollies, Miss Kitty's, etc...) there to check out. I grew up in St. Louis which is very conservative but just across the river you could find just about anything you ever wanted. I have been to many of the clubs mentioned in the WP section and had some good times and bad. Inside, the clubs are similar to BU but with a stage separate from the bar. (Sidenote: What is it about NJ that officials think that allowing you to drink but keeping the dancing behind the bar and partially clad makes any difference? And if you want to see girls completely naked, then you can't drink?)

Anyway, keep in mind that these neighborhoods make Irvington look upscale. With the business that these clubs bring in though I have never been hassled (by locals or LEO) when driving through.

Gravitas
04-07-06, 20:34
Thanks for the tips, ECCrawler. If I ever get out to St Louis area I will check it out.

I fully believe you when you say that despite the down scale environment you have never been hassled. That's been my experience too. When there is plenty of pussy for everybody it makes for a very relaxed, mellow, safe environment even in the middle of the country's worst ghettos. (Actually, that seems to be the only place that such places exist.)

Right, in NJ you can't sell alcohol and have naked women. You can have mostly naked women. What is the rationale? I don't know; that just the way some liquor law got written.

I was in Champagne Room about 4 pm today and it was dreary. Only 2-3 widely spaced men and about 6 woman who could probably make a good line for a high school football team, most of them just sitting around instead of circulating. However, went to Vics where it was crowded with men and women, about three of whom would be considered pretty in any group of women, I believe. The going rate is about $40 for a lap dance plus.

Gypsy
04-08-06, 18:39
Went to Vic's Thursday about 1pm, there were about 3 black girls and the Brazillian Patricia, since she was the best of a bad lot got a $10 HJ from her.
I noticed a sign in the bar that said "No Smoking" after the 15th April. Is this for real? I never read anything to that effect in the Newspapers.
Also did the Elizabeth/ Newark stroll Sherman Ave and side streets in Newark thro Freling. to the Elizabeth Train station and all the side streets. I have always seen some girls, maybe <5s, but they were there. But on Thursday and Friday afternoon noon-2pm and evening 6pm to 8pm there were ZERO, nothing good, bad or ugly. Where the f*** have they gone. Come on guys, someone out there has got to know. Please post new areas or PM me.
Thanks

OC Man
04-08-06, 19:51
Even by Mexico / SoCal Standards! WOW,

oc

This is a new name for me, been on this forum since long before Jackson split off the international side. Just thought I'd post a cutie from from Newark, met her at the corner of Central and MLK Blvd, she said she was a student. Usual wet cock story but well worth ths 4 Jacksons plus the room at the Spring Lake in Elizabeth.

Cutter 436
04-09-06, 02:38
Went to Vic's Thursday about 1pm, there were about 3 black girls and the Brazillian Patricia, since she was the best of a bad lot got a $10 HJ from her.
I noticed a sign in the bar that said "No Smoking" after the 15th April. Is this for real? I never read anything to that effect in the Newspapers.

Also did the Elizabeth/ Newark stroll Sherman Ave and side streets in Newark thro Freling. to the Elizabeth Train station and all the side streets. I have always seen some girls, maybe <5s, but they were there. But on Thursday and Friday afternoon noon-2pm and evening 6pm to 8pm there were ZERO, nothing good, bad or ugly. Where the f*** have they gone. Come on guys, someone out there has got to know. Please post new areas or PM me.

ThanksI usually go to the CR when I have an itch. Tried Vic's once but it was too crowded. Maybe I'll have to try it again. Don't know the Newark/Elizabeth area. Check out the Nye Ave and 20th street stroll in Irvington. Usually some action there in the afternoons.

NJ Tang Guy
04-11-06, 17:49
Thanks

Gypsy,
Yep, effective this weekend, no more smoking in NJ Bars or Resturants and the legal age to buy cigarettes is 19. Codey signed that into law the last few weeks he was in office, was hugh news in Jan. Can still smoke and Gamble in AC though.

Stay Safe

Papi Que Rico
04-17-06, 14:03
Actually about ten days ago. I've been busy.

Stoped in one afternoon and was very pleasantly surprised by the selection. Several very attractive, thin, not drugged out looking women were there. I like the spinners and quite pleased with the options avialable. One tall, 20 yo American Black woman with a models face! Another americana who was about 4'11 and probably 95 lbs. and had great hip action :) ! It was a nice afternoon. I'll head back manana to see if this is standard or the exception.

Papi Que Rico
04-19-06, 15:57
Stoped by yesterday to see if the last visit was a new direction or a one time pleasure. Well. The place was closed! . I was suspicious when I saw a lot of parking available and then found the door locked. Anyone know what's up?

Gypsy
04-23-06, 18:02
Stopped by Vic's last afternoon (Satuday) about 3pm, I have never been there on a weekend. The place was so crowded. No bar stools to find and even a space against the wall was difficult to find. But there were plenty of good quality >5 girls , none of the old Brazilian grandmas. Actually none of the weekdays girls that I remember were there. The only problem was that since there was such a demand for the girls
1, They would walk right by you to the next customer without even stopping by you.
2. The prices were much higher $25 HJ, $50 FS, weekdays it is $10 and $25

Don't know why it was closed when Papi Que Rico went there

Gravitas
04-24-06, 13:53
Yo, Gypsy. Tell the truth. Does fs really cost you $25 at vics?
I can't get it that cheap. Of course, I'm an old, ugly guy, but still.....i used to get it for 20 but that was years ago, (where did you go, China?) and now it costs me, usually, 40.

Basf 123
04-24-06, 18:11
Back on business, things still seem the same. Not sure if this is the correct board for the area. Any CL traffic is about the same, not as much to offer. Alot of the girl are not available.

The mAMPge place off 46east still in operation. Still YMMV, the removed the doors for some reason. LE pressure maybe?

If anybody has any info on the fairfield/wayne area let PM me. Any review on PC or jersey escort??

Thanks

Gypsy
04-25-06, 14:13
Yo, Gypsy. Tell the truth. Does fs really cost you $25 at vics?
I can't get it that cheap. Of course, I'm an old, ugly guy, but still.....i used to get it for 20 but that was years ago, (where did you go, China?) and now it costs me, usually, 40.

They start at $40 but will give it to you for $20, Martha, Patricia, Lissette.
Lissette used to be my ATF untill she started gaining weight. She still has a pretty face, and knows how to sit on your lap and get it in.

Gravitas
04-28-06, 18:46
Went to Vics today around 2 pm. Excellent as always, in my opinion. There are enough woman that I am bound to find someone I like. They come around in a parade but I don't find it pushy. If you really aren't interested, a dollar and request to "come back later" is all that is needed.

Gypsy is correct about the asking price; for FS its about forty; I guess I just don't bargain hard enough.

The girl with "sexy" tatoo'd on her ass, the one from Lousiana, was there and a nice looking woman she is.

Gypsy
05-11-06, 09:40
On Tuesday afternoon got my usual HJ for $10 from Martha. Can't beat that price. She is clean and friendly and so small you can get your fingers in "everyehere" and she goes to the Bathroom to wash up after each customer, asks you to hold her pocketbook while she goes to the bathroom.
Try it you'll like it.

Damian
05-24-06, 12:10
I was just wondering how the action, if any, was down in ironbound section of Newark. I know there are some smoking Brazlian ladies there but I dont know which bars are more "accomodating". Any info provided will be greatly appreciated.

Able2
05-24-06, 19:27
I spent several days in your area and while there were a lot of choices I did not fair as well as I had hoped I would. I started at Vic's late Tuesday afternoon. There was a smokin hot black girl there by the name of Slim. I had several good lap dances with her but could not seam to close the deal. She left with her pimp so I left too. I cruised Nye and Clinton and came across Sabia (?) on Nye. A bsw about 5'6'' and probably 130#. We found a spot and she started with a good bbbj. After a couple of minutes she asked if I was close. I figured it was going to go down hill at that point but she redoubled her efforts and sucked like a trouper until the monent of truth and then did not catch creating quite a mess. On Wen. afternoon I checked out Elizabeth on Frelinghuysen Ave. There were a few out and one gal with blond hair hanging out at the Mc Donald's was the pick of the litter. I could not close the deal with her either so I headed back to Nye and Clinton. There were a few to choose from but I hooked up with an 8 or 9 bsw named Vivian. She was about 5' tall about 105# and had an ass to die for. We went to the Ball notel and things went down hill from there. She wanted 5 jacks for fs. we got it down to 3. She would only do cbj but it was not bad. We started the second half with her on top but her cell phone kept ringing and she kept answering it. I asked her to stop so she agreed to turn it down. About then her pimp knocked on the door and asked her what she was doing. She opened the door and told him everything was all right but that took the starch right out of the little guy. We started over again and got the job done but it did not provide the relaxation I was looking for. I have her digits for any seniors who like a thrill. Again thanks to the posters who provide the intel for an out of towner to come and have a good hunt. If you are in Baltimore drop me a line and I will try and help out.

Able2

Purple Porkchop
05-24-06, 22:35
Was at the place on rte b3. Everything I wanted. You get what comes to the door. Never had a bad time. PM for details. Don’t want to screw up this one.

Wooly
05-25-06, 06:38
I was just wondering how the action, if any, was down in ironbound section of Newark.
You won't find very much. The best action would be Off Sides on Ave C or George & I on Ferry Street.
The ladies don't usually shit where they eat.

Gypsy
05-25-06, 11:32
"About then her pimp knocked on the door and asked her what she was doing."

Able2

How did her pimp know the room #, maybe she told him on the phone ?.
I too hate it when they spend more time on the phone than on you. But if you like to DATY thats a good time to dine as she can't tell you NO while she is talking to someone.

Zee Dude
06-03-06, 17:35
Stopped by Vic's Friday late afternoon and $5 at the door. Been there many times but never had to pay to get in. Wondering if this was just someone making a quick buck.

Rebrobate218
06-04-06, 10:27
a $5 cover is normal. Typically they may start charging the cover after 4 depending on how busy they are. They charge this cover very early on Sundays to make up for the lack of biz.

Tungsten
06-04-06, 18:19
It was a Friday and the place was packed and I was requested to pay a $5 cover.

I said no thanks that half a HJ at Champ Room.

I think someone was trying to make a qucik buck, but who am I to throw stones.

Tungsten

Gypsy
06-05-06, 15:57
Yes I too have had to pay the cover charge on somedays not always. But it is more common that they make you buy your first drink as you walk in. This is because sometimes it gets so crowded that you can sneak around and get action from the girls without buying a drink.

NYCmale
06-05-06, 17:30
I've never seen them charge a cover fee before (have not been there in a couple of months tho). Always tho they make you buy a drink as you walk in. Might not be such a bad idea to add a $5 charge tho, might work to de-thuggify the place somewhat.

Rebrobate218
06-05-06, 17:38
The cover is always hit or miss. I walked in one Sunday and they wanted a $5 and I walked out. The guy at the door stopped me and let me in. Better to have the biz of a known drinker than nothing at all. I doubt that this will keep the thugs out. Most won't pay it and no one will have the balls to stop them. Just extra income for the bar.

King Speck
06-06-06, 10:59
Picked up Crystal last night around 11-11:30pm around the Magnolia/rte 1 bridge area of Elizabeth. I think I've seen her name mentioned somewhere in one of the NJ threads, but I can't remember where. Anyway, she was wearing a white Hooters wife beater, her face was 7-8, her body a 7, but her attitude was barely a 4. I have to say, she's got to be the worst sw experience I've ever had. From her lack of enthusiasm, to her half-assed bbbj, to her picking up my cell phone and using it without asking, the whole experience left me bitter.

Obviously ymmv, but I'd think twice about picking her up.

Gravitas
06-09-06, 17:44
I know that some of you remember China, a slender, light skinned girl from Vics, hasn't been seen since she had a baby?

Does anybody know if she is the same girl or was also known as "White China" ?

If so, then I have a rumor about her....that she is now a "pimp."

Rhh33
06-14-06, 22:19
Stopped by Vics today for the first time. Those who say the dancers are 7-9s are living in a different world than me. No worries, the girls here are fun! Spent some quality time with Sherry. Will return.

Jerson
06-16-06, 21:09
I'm gonna visit NJ next Monday, and found this spa (lyydown.net) on CL and am wondering if they are good, it's located on 1219 Liberty ave Hillside NJ. Or anyone knows any other good massage with happy ending places around Newark area?

Any input would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks

Jerson
06-17-06, 03:20
A biz trip to Newark next Monday, and found lyydown.net, a spa near Newark.

Anyone been there before?

Gravitas
06-17-06, 10:12
Usually I can only get away in the afternoons and early evenings, which is fine because that's when vics, and bottoms up and the champagne room do there thing. However, next week I am free to monger into the late evening and am wondering what clubs in the Newark, Irvington, Elizabeth area are recommended.

In particular, has anyone been to Sights recently? I was there some years ago...at that time it didn't open until 1 am and getting in was a full production, with video camera, multiple searches, etc. Is that place still operating? Same deal? Does anyone know? Any info about similar clubs or other night spots?

Mackolicious
06-17-06, 13:08
As far as I remember, Sights was raided by the police and the owners were arrested. Eventually the charges were dropped. The rumor was that the owners threatened to reveal the names of certain public officials who were members. I don't know if they ever opened back up.

Gravitas
06-17-06, 15:03
Yes, I remember when Sights got raided and they revealed the fact that Mayor Sharpe had been there. However, I believe they reopened and I wonder if anybody has been there since the raid?

The night I was there, 4-5 years ago, it was great. It opened at 1 am and the beginning of the entry process involved being videotaped on the sidewalk giving my name and a statement that i was not LE. Then, I got patted down, and was allowed to buy a "membership." Then, I was escorted to the stairs and at the top of the stairs was patted down again and they asked to see my key ring. I assume LE might have keys that would give them away.

I heard talk that the place was run by Corrections Officers, and that seemed right to me, based on the professional way they acted.

Anyway, inside was a large L shaped, dark room with a bar at one end and a stage and some tables at the other end. Women were sitting and standing around in various stages of undress, and a woman would dance, strip, visit each table for a touch and a tip. So, you could approach one of the woman sitting or standing around or you could sit at a table and watch a show and select a woman after a dance.

There was a room you could rent for, I believe, $20 at the bar, and the rest you would negotiate with the girl.

It was actually quite nice. It was like being at a party where some woman were stripping, others were walking around naked or semi naked, and you could have any one you wanted if you had the $. I was the only white face there but felt safe and comfortable. (I was nervous about my car, but it was fine.)

Why a nice, safe, relaxing, fun place like this should be against the law mystifies me. What is wrong with this country?

Seymore
06-17-06, 21:39
I had the pleasure of checking this club(Private) out. It was in full swing about a month ago security and the pre-membership screening is the most thorough that I have ever experience. Our nations airports would be terroism free with the set up they have. For the white guys who have done Vics or Slicks you will feel safe here although it is a prodomiently black club everyone is focus on lapdances the stage dances and/or show (girl on girl).The club opens at 12am and closes at 6am the best time to go is at 2am. I had several
mini grimey 1$ tip lapdances and offers for VIP room which had a line of about a dozen mongers.

I have been to clubs in all parts of this country,for mongers in Newark this is a well kept secret.

My rating on this club is a 9.5 if your looking for mongering fun or relief.

Yes, I remember when Sights got raided and they revealed the fact that Mayor Sharpe had been there. However, I believe they reopened and I wonder if anybody has been there since the raid?

The night I was there, 4-5 years ago, it was great. It opened at 1 am and the beginning of the entry process involved being videotaped on the sidewalk giving my name and a statement that i was not LE. Then, I got patted down, and was allowed to buy a "membership." Then, I was escorted to the stairs and at the top of the stairs was patted down again and they asked to see my key ring. I assume LE might have keys that would give them away.

I heard talk that the place was run by Corrections Officers, and that seemed right to me, based on the professional way they acted.

Anyway, inside was a large L shaped, dark room with a bar at one end and a stage and some tables at the other end. Women were sitting and standing around in various stages of undress, and a woman would dance, strip, visit each table for a touch and a tip. So, you could approach one of the woman sitting or standing around or you could sit at a table and watch a show and select a woman after a dance.

There was a room you could rent for, I believe, $20 at the bar, and the rest you would negotiate with the girl.

It was actually quite nice. It was like being at a party where some woman were stripping, others were walking around naked or semi naked, and you could have any one you wanted if you had the $. I was the only white face there but felt safe and comfortable. (I was nervous about my car, but it was fine.)

Why a nice, safe, relaxing, fun place like this should be against the law mystifies me. What is wrong with this country?

Bx Loco Gringo
06-18-06, 00:15
Guys not to sure if this is the place for it but was in Edison for Business , and after a rough day decided to reward myself with a massage, looked int he yellow pages and found a spot not to far from the Marriott where I was staying. Had a nice little oriental who give me a nice washing - great massage with the happy ending !! She didn't even seem to mind that my hands were roaming all over also. And the best was that I didn't need a mortage.

If you looking for the rub and tub this one is a good one - not far from the end of 287 and 514

Bx Loco

Doc Simp
06-18-06, 00:31
I had the pleasure of checking this club(Private) out. It was in full swing about a month ago security and the pre-membership screening is the most thorough that I have ever experience. Our nations airports would be terroism free with the set up they have. For the white guys who have done Vics or Slicks you will feel safe here although it is a prodomiently black club everyone is focus on lapdances the stage dances and/or show (girl on girl).The club opens at 12am and closes at 6am the best time to go is at 2am. I had several mini grimey 1$ tip lapdances and offers for VIP room which had a line of about a dozen mongers.

I have been to clubs in all parts of this country,for mongers in Newark this is a well kept secret.

My rating on this club is a 9.5 if your looking for mongering fun or relief.Did they quit with that copying down peoples driver license info. Even Julies in NYC that was a private brothel didn't go that far with the info retention.

Seymore
06-18-06, 13:50
No it was still being done a month ago.

Did they quit with that copying down peoples driver license info. Even Julies in NYC that was a private brothel didn't go that far with the info retention.

Gravitas
06-24-06, 10:24
Had a couple of free hours yesterday afternoon about 230 -430 pm.

Started at Embers on Clinton Ave. A banner outside said it was somebody's birthday. Nevertheless, I was the only customer in the place. It was nice being the center of attention of the three Brazilian ladies there; if only they had been at all attractive I would have stayed, but heavy women in their 40's is not my thing.

Wandered down Clinton to Champagne Room. Again, too early. Most of the bar stools were still on the bar and one heavy weight Dominican "dancer" sitting in the back. She waved me back to her. A short skirt, no panties, and a relaxed attitude about doing whatever I wanted was the main attraction but again, she was too big for my taste.

Made it to Vics around 4. It was hopping with about 15 women and, maybe, three times as many men. They collected $5 on entrance. Of the 15 woman I would rate at least five of them as 7-9 and one tall girl of indeterminate race looked like a showgirl to me. Fantasy was there also. What a beautiful ass on that doll. However, some girl who had just gotten there and hadn't changed yet caught my attention. There is something about being able to grope them while they are still in their street clothes that appeals to me. I spent a rewarding 10 minutes in a corner with her and then went home, feeling relaxed and mellow...like I had been on vacation.

No harm done. Some money got redistributed. Why is this against the law? Isn't it about time the US grew up?

Purple Porkchop
07-02-06, 21:41
South of Nardons on the North bound side saw 2 wsw walking south. What surprised me was that is was 7:30 - 7:45 PM and still day light on 6/29. The best one had light red hair, about 5' 7", with medium to heavy make up. Had someone in the car and could not stop. Went back on 7/2. Searched from 8 - 9 and nada

I know others have reported on action in this area. This was the first time I ever noticed anything at any time in this area.

NJ Tang Guy
07-03-06, 18:25
South of Nardons on the North bound side saw 2 wsw walking south. What surprised me was that is was 7:30 - 7:45 PM and still day light on 6/29. The best one had light red hair, about 5' 7", with medium to heavy make up. Had someone in the car and could not stop. Went back on 7/2. Searched from 8 - 9 and nada

I know others have reported on action in this area. This was the first time I ever noticed anything at any time in this area.

Purple, it runs hot and cold in this area.

MrBoom12a
07-09-06, 16:07
Read some posts, checked out the NJ scene and was not impressed. Stopped by VICs in the evening it was closed I said "WTF". A thick sista on the block said its open in the daytime, which I forgot.

Long story short, had the time to go in the day during Lunch hour, and it was great. Been back a few times. I can drink, tip, touch, do my thing and then bounce with a smile. What a country, never would have found it on my own.

Thanks to the guys who post

Papi Que Rico
07-10-06, 20:10
I've been at Vic's a couple of Sunday afternoons, and the guy playing "host" was talking about parties he throws at the Redwood on Thursday nights. Said it was the same as Vic's on Sunday, which is plenty good for me!

Anyone sample The Redwood on a Thursday recently?

Gypsy
07-11-06, 12:16
Did the Elizabeth stroll last evening between 6:45 thru 8:30 after many weeks. There was a lot of action. Morris Ave, Prince Street, Magnolia Ave. and all the blocks by the train station. Did not partake as a SW I have done before asked me to come back as the room she uses was being used by her room mate. Drove around but couln't find her later.
The Area of West Jersey, Cherry & Chilton were all dead.

Purple Porkchop
07-11-06, 21:54
I've been at Vic's a couple of Sunday afternoons, and the guy playing "host" was talking about parties he throws at the Redwood on Thursday nights. Said it was the same as Vic's on Sunday, which is plenty good for me!

Anyone sample The Redwood on a Thursday recently?

Checked the site for strip clubs and found this post for 11/27

Went there on saturday, seems the place was fixed up as best they could. i was told by one girl that they cannot have their asses faced toward the customer, and by another that they don't do lap dances????!!!! wtf????!!!!

Most other post were about the same. Someone else can take one for the team
P CHOP

Low Qui
07-13-06, 05:24
Hey,

Saw LE out this morning (3-5am) in the Montgomery projects doing some crazy swarming/cleanup in that stroll area. Would avoid it this weekend if that is your area of preference.

lo.

Member #4939
07-14-06, 09:15
Hey,

Saw LE out this morning (3-5am) in the Montgomery projects doing some crazy swarming/cleanup in that stroll area. Would avoid it this weekend if that is your area of preference.

lo.Cops were looking for a pick up truck (who they caught) who shot at 2 girls on the street after asking for a date. also a man was found shot dead in his car on bishop st. off grand and corneilson, article's in todays Jersey journal.

Pipeline
07-20-06, 23:24
Found a HSW off of Morris Ave last night around 10:00pm. Had to do a double take as this was a 5-6 in the land of 1-2-3's. Ggreat attitude, smelled great, skills so-so let my hands roam firm on 20 would do again!

Intelius
07-23-06, 23:00
Pipeline can you provide more details?
Morris ave is a bit sparse during the warmer months.
What time and near which cross streets?
Thanx

IndyGuy 1965
07-28-06, 15:29
I will be out there next week for business and want to know where vics is located? I have searched for an address and have not had any luck. I looked it up on yahoo and found 2 addresses. One in Elizabeth and one in Hobeken. Help a guy out, please.

Wooly
07-28-06, 23:31
I want to know where vics is located? please.
Vic's is located at 395 Stuyvesant Ave, Irvington, N.J.
It is not the best of neighborhoods, try to check it out in daylight.

Gravitas
07-29-06, 16:35
Vic's is not, I guess, the best of neighborhoods but neither is it the worst of neighborhoods. In fact, its not that bad at all. True, it is in Irvington which has a well deserved reputation for shootings and such. But, Vic's neighborhood isn't really bad. Its a mixed residential and commercial street but parallel streets behind it are full of well kept, middle class homes with nice cars.

As many times as I have been there over the past ten years or so I've never seen a single act of violence and have never felt afraid.

Vics closes about 7 pm and is best visited in the afternoon. However, I would not hesitate to walk down Stuyvesant after dark, and I am an older white man.

I think that sometimes people find themselves in a minority area and it effects their reaction to the place. I suggest a drive and a look around Irvington without prejudice. Most of the city is quite nice and thoroughly middle and working class. And safe.

tribalicious
07-31-06, 07:19
Cops were looking for a pick up truck (who they caught) who shot at 2 girls on the street after asking for a date. also a man was found shot dead in his car on bishop st. off grand and corneilson, article's in todays Jersey journal.

Things are really crazy out there lately. The girls are getting beat up as they go into montgomery pj's to pick up by some local kids. There is some dude who is in his 50's sticking the girls up... get this he is riding a bmz bike!!! Things have gotten worse since May. I am not sure why but I guesss it is the heat.

Also mongers getting beat and robbed by the locals. A sw that the monger has dated before asks the mark to let her pick up before they date( not a smart move) and she takes him by the front of Booker. She gets out slowly and the hoods rush the car and take the car while working over the monger.

I hear alot about the local action because I am very good to 1 or 2 of the young sw's and take them to get some clothes (dollar store stuff) and a meal (dinner on Jersey ave). You will be amazed how far a few acts of deceincy (sp?) and kindness will get you. Keep your eyes open and think with the big head fellas!!!!

Paul D Pounder
08-07-06, 23:33
If you see this one you are in for a treat. She was all GFE! Met her over on springfield.

Gypsy
08-08-06, 16:37
Come on Paul more info please. Where on Springfield, time , name, price, where did you take her to.
I do me trolling somewhat South of there starting at Popeyes and going further south into Elizabeth. Even these strolls have been very sparse lately. Maybe the girls dont want getting there p.....s all sweaty in this heat. The last time I tried to DATY one of them I had to stop, the smell was baaad.

Paul D Pounder
08-10-06, 02:01
Gosh darn it! Ms scorpion booty was on springfield across the street from the popeyes chicken store. I have only seen her twice since then. There is always new talent out there. Some of it is cracked up though. If you like that, more power to you. I rather leave "Whitney's" friends alone.

Pipeline
08-21-06, 23:16
Up and down frelz ave late afternoon they seem to have changed habits you see 1 or 2 and then not see them again was just about to give up and found a WSW of of penn. Ave. Went to a short stay for 20 asked for 40 for fs sayed no then 30 stuck with the BJ looks 4-5 skill 5-6 she said le has been tough lately so she goes thru an area then moves on I guess the hit or miss is here to stay.

Brown Gravy
08-30-06, 21:36
Damn I have not been on this board here since Jan.

I'm still mainly on the Irvington stroll though. Pickins are slimmer now than before. Seen a couple young girls last weekend (claim to be 18yo) who I'm afraid to mess with doe. One was on that corner of Clinton and 21st. By the bus stop. I passed her up cuz she look 15 or 16.

Caught another thicker girl on Montgomery by Hopkins. You know where the concrete sit in the street by that small park. She showed me ID. Forgot her name, but she had a caramel skin tone. Asking for $80 to do haf and haf, . Very high price for the area. But she got big boobs and flesh look soft!

So I talk her down to what I had. Which was $50. OUCH! Chick is decent all around and is motivated to get your nut off. No rush though!

She about 5'2" and got a nice smile. Clean too.

I'll try to poke around here more often.

Bg

J Burb
09-01-06, 23:15
Asking for $80 to do haf and haf, . Very high price for the area. But she got big boobs and flesh look soft!

Bg

So what is the average rate in this area? I've only ever made one attempt there while traveling between strip bars with a young hot BSW who refused my offer of $30 for FS so I dropped her ass right back off. She was way hotter than average though so may not have been a good guage for this area or maybe I'm just accustomed to Paterson prices.

Gravitas
09-05-06, 20:09
Today (Tuesday, after labor day) was a rainy, grey day in Irvington. Embers was empty except for four nice but homely, obese Brazilians. Champagne room was closed. Vics was open but strangely uncrowded, perhaps because of the holiday weekend.

Vics has almost never disappointed me. Today the pickings were slim, but it only takes one lovely lady to make me happy.

I forget her name. She is dark skinned, nice face, excellent body. I saw her come in and told her to please join me before she changed, because I like that better. She was agreeable but asked if she could eat lunch first. I was agreeable and watched her eat. At one point I caught her eye and signaled her to sit with her legs spread so i could look up her skirt. She liked being naughty, and did it with a smile.

She joined me at the bar. She let me unzip her top to reveal two beauties. I could reach under her skirt and fondle her to my heart's content. I began asking her questions about her sex life, what turns her on, how it felt to be at a bar with a strange man's hand up her skirt, things like that. I'm pretty sure she was being honest and she started to get a little turned on. She said, "Stop, I'm getting wet."

I gave her ten dollars and told her I would give her ten more if she did get wet. She said I was "perverted" but was game. In fact, she pushed my hand away, told me "you aren't doing it right" and began playing with herself as I watched. She was nice, she was into it, she was fun.

She earned the extra ten. I spent total of about $30 in about 30 minutes and
was so relaxed and content when I left that I felt, as usual, like I had been on a vacation. I could smell her pussy on my fingers all the way home.

Gypsy
09-12-06, 16:32
I could smell her pussy on my fingers all the way home.
Gravitas,
You are an honest man. Lots of folks on this board would say "thats disgusting, I would never do that"
I think the best part of fingering a girl is being able to smell her on your fingers for a long time after you have left her. A girl has to have a bit of a smell down there, otherwise you might as well smell a bar of soap

Brown Gravy
09-12-06, 21:24
So what is the average rate in this area? I've only ever made one attempt there while traveling between strip bars with a young hot BSW who refused my offer of $30 for FS so I dropped her ass right back off. She was way hotter than average though so may not have been a good guage for this area or maybe I'm just accustomed to Paterson prices.I'd say $30 is the average price in that area. If a ho asks for more than that, then she better be ready to talk time and number of cups....for that area anyway.

When In Vegas
09-13-06, 07:55
I'd say $30 is the average price in that area. If a ho asks for more than that, then she better be ready to talk time and number of cups....for that area anyway.

Not too long ago: $50 for bj and greek (covered). This was a low end provider...a 3 out of 10. Hey it was late...had spent the night at Tits in Bloomfield and I was drunk as a skunk.

Purple Porkchop
10-05-06, 20:23
Thought I was at a funeral home. 2 out of 7 were OK, but they had an attitude and knew how to use it.

Gravitas
10-06-06, 16:46
What time of day were you in Bottoms up?
Do they still have the private lap dances in that little closet?
What kind of attitude did they have?

Rhh33
10-12-06, 21:25
What kind of attitude did they have?Gravitas - stopped by Bottoms up today. 5 dancers, I think all from Brazil. Yes, still dance in the dark room.

Also went to Vics. Loaded with girls, too many to count. If you couldn't find your type there, well...

Purple Porkchop
10-13-06, 23:03
What kind of attitude did they have?

Was there from 7:30 - 8:30 on a Tues.
The shift changes at 7:00 and it usually takes the girls a little time to warm up.

I've had some good times there. This was a wasted evening

P CHOP

Gravitas
10-14-06, 19:16
Yeah, well, there will be nights like that.

Why do you think this board is so inactive?

Intelius
10-16-06, 22:46
Work has me in Irvington for the next few weeks. I was curious about checking out Vics and perhaps Bottoms up and Embers. Please school me on any precautions for my vehicle and any info that may be helpful in staying safe.
I've already scoped some of the daytime street action on and near Nye, it seemed rather below the standards for even nearby Newark.
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Thx!

Gravitas
10-17-06, 12:06
The important things to know about Vic's and BU is timing: Vics is an afternoon kind of place and closes around 7. BU is open all afternoon and evening but seems to switch gears around 730, at which time "lap dances" become available.
Embers is worth checking out but usually seems to specialize in overweight, middle age, central americans.

Your car should be safe outside Vics or BU. Anyway, I've never has a problem. BU has a parking lot in the back, if that helps you feel more comfortable. Leaving valuables in plain sight is probably not a good idea.

Champagne room on Clinton and Slicks on Nye are worth a visit. I've often been the only white face in those places and have never had a hassle or heard an angry word.

Plentiful Pussy= Peace

Please post about your experienced. Have fun!

Armani
10-18-06, 17:56
After a couple of weeks of reading about Vics I decided that I'd go check it out. Most of my experiences have been with escorts (that cost to much $$) or AMP's. I gotta tell you I was pretty nervous about the neighberhood and I didnt bother going in. I'm a young skinny white boy (25 years old) dressed in a suit at the time and it seemd to me that I stuck out like a sore thumb in the neighberhood.

Hey Gravitas, do you think I was bing paranoid (or even worse, a wimp)?

Gravitas
10-20-06, 16:17
No, not paranoid or a wimp. I know how you felt because I have felt the same at times. However, if you had gone in all that would have happened is that you would get a few curious stares. After that, business as usual. The men inside, black or white, are there to look at and touch some pussy. The pussy is there to make money. Nobody really cares who you are or how you are dressed, as long as you're not there to interfere with business as usual.

You should go again in the early afternoon when you are dressed more casually. You will like it. At Vics your color is irrelevant, as far as I can tell, and I've been going there at least ten years. Never had a problem.

IAmLookin
10-21-06, 08:03
Just wondering where that is? I have been to BU, VICs and Champagne room like to know where this other place is?

thanks

Trav Pokerman
10-21-06, 09:49
Armani,

I've always wondered about the proper attire for a SC visit. On one hand, dressing professionally in a suit gives off the vibe that you have lots of $ to blow. Therefore, they may try to get more from you than others. On the other hand, it seems that a girl would want to be with someone who is well-groomed and dressed than if you were wearing a grease-stained t-shirt. It depends on the place, but I have found that I have had better luck when dressed well. I've even actually seen dancers avoid other guys because they said they were old/smelly/etc.

With respect to the races of those in the place, I've been to mixed places, and have not had any problems (I'm white & dorky).

Houston Fan
10-21-06, 18:41
The girls could care less abou how you fress as long as you bring the green $. As for Vic's you might not want to ruin your suit there. I always dress casual to strip joints and the thinnest pants I can find.

Gravitas
10-22-06, 18:32
graivtas - where is Embers?
Just wondering where that is? I have been to BU, VICs and Champagne room like to know where this other place is?

thanks

Embers is on Clinton Ave, same street as Champagne room, a few miles up on opposite side. It seems a safe, commercial neighborhood. Slicks is just a block away on Nye. That place is also worth a visit every now and then.

Nye, near Slicks, is a good location for a club. It is a mostly industrial area, fairly empty at night. You can park in the lot of nearby commercial companies.

Slicks on Nye is more of an upscale place than either Champagne Room or Embers. It's a late afternoon to evening kind of place. Take out has been available there and the action at the bar depends on you and the lady, more or less. Be prepared to be one of the few white faces at the bar, but I've never had a problem.

On nice evenings there will often be some ladies walking near Slicks.

Slicks was renovated a few years ago, and what I am describing is what I have seen there, since the renovation.

Other reports on these and other less well known clubs in the Irvington area would be appreciated. Surely somone hangs out at Slicks or Embers etc and can give a better report than me.

Gypsy
10-23-06, 11:48
I have not been inside Embers in a long while. When I did go there all I got was to buy a girl a drink and bullshit with her for a while. No touching and certainly no handies. Has that changed? However the street infront of Embers and the side streets around it do have some SWs walking around. Did even see some WSWs once or twice.

Gravitas
10-23-06, 20:02
I've stopped in Embers a couple of times in the past few months and found it dismal for the reasons I've mentioned. However, some groping nevertheless went on.

Am I the only one who's been to Slicks?

Zee Dude
10-29-06, 08:40
I've stopped in Embers a couple of times in the past few months and found it dismal for the reasons I've mentioned. However, some groping nevertheless went on.

Am I the only one who's been to Slicks?Gravitas,

Been to Slicks a few times and offered takeout FS for $$$ but did not partake. Outside area does make me think several times if my car is going to be around when I get back though (I drive an upscale one). I agree with you, much nicer than Embers -

ZD

Seymore
10-31-06, 22:34
Rules of Mongering= free to copy/paste to other cities you play in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy / paste to word and print them, read them, give to your regs and favs, live by them. and they can help....

22 Rules for SW Mongering

1. IS SHE? - It ain't like in the movies -They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS: They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

As always Play Safe

North Jersey
11-01-06, 03:17
Baby Dolls has a couple of nice girls. Angel (formerly Cream) is a hot, willing and very cute. 21 yr white girl who is up for anything but greek. Very oral.

Baby Dolls is on Lyons Avenue in Irvington across the street from a Hess gas Station I think.

Jeta is a nice, full bodied, 26 yrs black girl who has a great smile and she offers potential. Not hard to fun fun for for 4 -5 presidents.

10+ girls there tonight. Lots of potential and willing ladies!

Tommy's in Orange is an interesting place if you like Brazilians. Hit or miss on most days. You could find 4 older girls there or 2 older and 2 younger girls on some afternoons. Best between 2:30pm and 5pm.

Tommy's is near the White Castle in Orange, 2 - 3 blocks, and one block west of the railroad tracks. Kelly is a really cutie here - 25 year brazilian.

Wooly
11-01-06, 16:53
Baby Dolls ...................
Tommy's in Orange Its nice to see a new contributor occasionally.
Strip places in N Jersey change names so often that its not unusual for me not to have heard of either of these places.
Can you please provide either the street locations or the former names of these establishments....thanks

ECCrawler
11-07-06, 14:37
I have been meaning to go to Vic's for awhile. I had scoped out the location once before (drive-by). Finding a parking space looked to be challenging; I wasn't too sure about parking back in the neighborhoods. Yeah, yeah,...excuses.. Anyway, I don't know what the hell I was waiting for! Thanks to the input by members here and RTFF, I visited Vic's on Monday afternoon. The place was hopping! All the seats at the bar were taken so I grabbed a water and went to take up a position along the wall. As I found my spot along one wall, there was always a lady passing by. Very friendly ladies, mind you, introducing themselves to me and the little one wherever I turned. For a dollar or two, each lady would dance against me while I took in the sights. The little one soon perked up and took notice of the parade. I tried holding out for as long as possible to find my dreamgirl. After a couple of dollar dances, one lady took a more, let's say, agressive approach. Next thing I know I was backed into a corner and she took matters into her own hands. I couldn't control myself enough to say No. I feel so used!

But I'll be back (Sorry, Arnold!)

Eccrawler

Gravitas
11-07-06, 15:43
Good report, ECCrawler. No doubt about it, you were at Vics.

Cutter 436
11-10-06, 02:20
Was in Irvingon the other day and wanted to check out Baby Dolls on North Jersey's recommendation, but they don't open until 5pm. Headed to the Champagne Room - now called the Paridisio Club. New name but the same place, same girls and all. Still one of the best values around if you like sleazy.

North Jersey
11-22-06, 02:26
Angel (white, very cute, 22, Blonde) is working the Champagne Room now as she got into a fight with Roy at Vic's. She plans on being there tomorrow at 3pm. Good kid.

Saw another younger thick black girl, maybe 22, and I know she is willing to date for .80. Nice girl and it seems like she would be a good date. Only dancing for one year so she is not spoiled yet.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Mixman11
11-23-06, 16:42
Went to BUs for the first time today at around 2pm. Not so great. Is the calliber of girls better or worse after 7? Small talk with a stripper is often difficult, but it's nothing compared to small talk with a stripper whose language you don't speak.

Pipeline
11-24-06, 00:01
I think I saw Angel there a week ago.

She asked 10 for a lap dance.

I didn't partake she didn't try to grind for singles.

How good is she?

Geronimo74
11-27-06, 00:38
Up here working with soe other guys for the week. We usually like to hit a strip club at least one night if we get done work early. Any recommendations?

Looking for a place with alchol and sociable girls not money hungry girls. Also a place that allows some groping. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Geronimo74

Purple Porkchop
11-27-06, 21:14
After reading reports on NJ forums checked out Ridge Ave in Lynhurst. Some of therse places are suppose to offer fs. Trouble is, how do you tell if its a real salon or not? I'm not about to get my nails done or a style.

I'm going to try a massage at the places that advertise Massages

Anyone have any ideas how to avoid spending a lot of money?

P CHOP

NJ Tang Guy
11-27-06, 22:58
Purple,

Stay out of Lyndhurst. About 2 weeks ago they busted 3 places and tried a 4th, but the 4th didn't take the bait. Write up was in the Bergen Record. Lyndhurst is hot, LE knows these places.
If they struck out the first time at the fourth place I think it's a safe bet to say they will be back.

Stay Safe out there.

After reading reports on NJ forums checked out Ridge Ave in Lynhurst. Some of therse places are suppose to offer fs. Trouble is, how do you tell if its a real salon or not? I'm not about to get my nails done or a style.

P CHOP

Gravitas
11-28-06, 22:27
Had my usual great time at Vic's this afternoon. I counted 16 ladies there, all friendly and glad to see my money.

Lizette was there. She reports she had a baby girl two months ago and is dieting and exercising. She has lost quite a bit of weight and still has a way to go.

The pretty blond from Pennsylvania with the slightly sagging ass was also there.

I was taken advantage of by "Fetish", a twenty two year old from New York. Soft, soft body, compliant attitude, told me that the bachellor parties she has attended with her girl friend were no big deal. "Everybody just wants a blow job and I love sucking cock." Fun girl.

Focus It
11-29-06, 12:12
I was in Elizabeth Sunday nite between 7pm and 12am. 1 and 9 was pretty much dry. I made my way into newark and made an effort to see any new spots. I ran into a spanish SW Frelign. and she said that LE were everywhere.

I wanted to check out Vics but Im not sure of the location. If anyone can message me with that it would be great and i would report back. I need to know about that area and if it is safe for me to go (parking, Im white, ect.)

Gypsy
11-29-06, 13:30
Focus it,
Take Clinton Ave. from Newark, after you go thro the Irvinigton Center turn right onto Stuyvescent Ave (about 3 lights). It is on your left before the 1st light on Stuyv. Ave. Remember this an afternoon early evening place. Go there just before closing 6:30pm and you can have take out.

Gravitas,
Thanks for telling us that Lissette is back many, many years ago she used to be my ATF until she stared putting on weight, have to go there to check her out.

Cagep1967
11-29-06, 19:17

P CHOPPP I have posted a full report on the cops busting these Lyndhurst places in the Massage section for north jersey.

All the places offered FS. They've been around forever, I don't know why they waited until now to bust, everyone knew they were there.

Did you ever get to the spot in secaucus I told you about? That spot has turned out to be the best I've had in a long time, everything goes.

Suave
11-30-06, 03:47
Can someone tell me the exact address for Tommys in ORANGE. All I can find is another dumb place called Tommy's C., and it isnt a strip club!

Also, for that slick place, do the women do those things inside the club?

Suave
11-30-06, 04:11
At Bottoms up some tall brazilian named Yvette wanted to charge me $60 for BJ and $80 for sex. And the pimp wants $20 for the room. Is this normal? Thank god it was closing time, so I didnt pay anyone. I left without service. Is this a ripoff?

Another girl flat out refused to have sex with me, although I saw her going into the back with other guys. Either she thinks I'm really ugly or she thinks I will tear up her pussy and be very painful. Kinda depressed me actually. Had to go find a crackho on clinton ave to relieve the pressure of watching the "strippers."

Purple Porkchop
11-30-06, 20:09
That sounds a little high to me. Were you flashing too much cash? I've paid $20 for more time in the "room" and it really was twice the time

At Bottoms up some tall brazilian named Yvette wanted to charge me $60 for BJ and $80 for sex. And the pimp wants $20 for the room. Is this normal? Thank god it was closing time, so I didnt pay anyone. I left without service. Is this a ripoff?

Another girl flat out refused to have sex with me, although I saw her going into the back with other guys. Either she thinks I'm really ugly or she thinks I will tear up her pussy and be very painful. Kinda depressed me actually. Had to go find a crackho on clinton ave to relieve the pressure of watching the "strippers."

Gravitas
12-01-06, 00:05
I wanted to check out Vics but Im not sure of the location. If anyone can message me with that it would be great and i would report back. I need to know about that area and if it is safe for me to go (parking, Im white, ect.)

I'm an older white man with a sporty expensive car. I have been going to Vic's for about 10 years and neither I nor my car has ever had any problem in that neighborhood. In fact, there are enough customers and girls coming and going from Vics that I don't think it would be smart for someone to try a smash and grab near Vics. As with any city, I would not leave valuable items in plain sight.

I try to park on Stuyvesant, but have often parked on either one of the hilly side streets, or on the parallel street up the hill. That area seems particularly safe because it is a pretty well kept neighborhood with Sloman Shield signs on many of the houses. People like that will not put up with street crimes.

And the environment in Vics is very mellow. All the men are there for the pussy, the woman are there for the money, and race does not seem to be an issue.

Anyway, that's been my experience.

Suave
12-01-06, 02:06
I went to Vics. It's almost exclusively blac kwomen. I wasnt impressed. Many are fat with manly faces. The one girl who gave me a lap dance kept telling me "this is the back room" and we were just on the side. She said I could get something more for $10. She wouldnt say what. SO I assume it was just another dance. I wasnt playing games, especially if I'm spending money. So I left.

Went to B.U. The Brazilian girl who wanted to give me the sex wasnt there. My Spanish is great, but I couldnt communicate with her cause Spanish isnt close enough to Porkchopese, I guess. Anyhow, I got a lapdance in the back from "Miriam", but she wouldnt do anything extra.

Waste of time.

Plus they have old male perverts at the bar who ogle you (yes they ogle other men). Fuck that shit.

Purple Porkchop
12-01-06, 17:34
Was there today and a less than great experience. This is the first time it was not great--good, but not great. The women was between 35 and 45, 5'5", about 25 lbs over weight, and was a little too detached. I don't think she was happy working in an AMP and she did not appear to be on any drugs. She said her name was Yodi.

This is the first time that the girl that met me at the door disapreared and the fluffy one came in for the massage.

Caution, the origional good looking girl took the door fee and was not seen again. Next time back I'll make sure I'm getting the same one. I do not want to deal with Yodi again

P CHOP

Intelius
12-03-06, 00:56
Irvington is crawling with State Troopers. They are between Clinton and Lyons from the Pakway to Coit, more or less. They don't seem interested in the girls, they're looking for Drug busts, almost as useless as prostitution arrests. I'm sure that after a few hours of pulling over drug suspects they will be happy to mess with Hobbyists. Be Safe !!

North Jersey
12-03-06, 03:03
Had private dance downstairs with Susie, $.2 to go downstairs and $.3 for cbj. Okay. Susie is late 30s, Brazilian, in US 4 months. Okay looking, but not hot. Slow day last Thursday.

North Jersey
12-07-06, 02:14
Had a very nice $.5 FS experience with a tall, real 21 yrs old Brazilian at Bottoms Up. Good deal and very nice girl. Angel or something like that. I could have probably paid less, but she just caught my eye big time. 4 months in the US and she has a visa.

Suave
12-07-06, 03:56
Angel, the only white girl there as far as I know. Short girl, fake blond hair, brown eyes. Her attitude is very horrible, downright abrasive. I paid her $100 for FS at a local no-tell. She was also complaining that it was taking more than 1 hr (I was trying to get my money's worth since she said we couldnt do multiple pops for one hr - so i stretched out the only one I could get).

Then as we were going back she complains that she needs $40 on top of the $25 I already gave her to pay for her re-entry fee.

And she was a lil fishy.

North Jersey
12-07-06, 13:30
I have been with Angel / Cream several times and I have never had an issue. PA girl, 21 years old, tatto on her back and ankle I think, beach blonde hair, living in Jersey for a year now, 110 pounds, 5"4", great FS, good oral, I never last an hour with her so I have never been rushed for time.

Last time I was with her I asked her for a membership card so every 10 dates I could get one free.

Maybe you or she had a bad day! I have known her for over a year now and I'm always happy when I run into her.

Normus Johnson
12-07-06, 15:47
Can someone tell me the exact address for Tommys in ORANGE. All I can find is another dumb place called Tommy's C., and it isnt a strip club!

Also, for that slick place, do the women do those things inside the club?Not sure that Tommy wants you in his place - based on your reports.

Normus Johnson

Suave
12-08-06, 01:22
I have been with Angel / Cream several times and I have never had an issue. PA girl, 21 years old, tatto on her back and ankle I think, beach blonde hair, living in Jersey for a year now, 110 pounds, 5"4", great FS, good oral, I never last an hour with her so I have never been rushed for time.

Last time I was with her I asked her for a membership card so every 10 dates I could get one free.

Maybe you or she had a bad day! I have known her for over a year now and I'm always happy when I run into her.It must be a different girl. She doesnt have a tattoo on her back. She has some sort of fresh scar on her left buttocks though.

Suave
12-08-06, 01:23
Not sure that Tommy wants you in his place - based on your reports.

Normus JohnsonWhys that? You're Tommy?

Crazyelephant
12-10-06, 01:49
Are there any trains or subways that would get me close to Vics or Bottoms Up? I'm staying in NYC but can come over on the PATH.

Gravitas
12-10-06, 17:37
Are there any trains or subways that would get me close to Vics or Bottoms Up? I'm staying in NYC but can come over on the PATH.

I think the best way for you to get to Irvington is to go to the Port Authority bus terminal and catch a bus to Irvington. Is a short bus ride...less than 30 minutes, I would guess. Once at the Irvington Bus Terminal, take a cab to Vics (in the afternoon) or to Bottoms Up (in the evening, after 7 pm.)

When you are ready to return, call the cab and reverse the process.

Interesting: People leaving Manhattan to visit a sex scene in Irvington, New Jersey. That tells you something about Manhattan and Irvington, but mostly it tells you something about sex.

Cutter 436
12-10-06, 17:39
Baby Dolls has a couple of nice girls. Angel (formerly Cream) is a hot, willing and very cute. 21 yr white girl who is up for anything but greek. Very oral.

Baby Dolls is on Lyons Avenue in Irvington across the street from a Hess gas Station I think.

Jeta is a nice, full bodied, 26 yrs black girl who has a great smile and she offers potential. Not hard to fun fun for for 4 -5 presidents.

10+ girls there tonight. Lots of potential and willing ladies!

Tommy's in Orange is an interesting place if you like Brazilians. Hit or miss on most days. You could find 4 older girls there or 2 older and 2 younger girls on some afternoons. Best between 2:30pm and 5pm.

Tommy's is near the White Castle in Orange, 2 - 3 blocks, and one block west of the railroad tracks. Kelly is a really cutie here - 25 year brazilian.

Baby Dolls burned down about two days ago. I had just checked it out last week. Didn't look bad. Wonder where the girls will end up.

Cutter 436
12-10-06, 17:42

Or just walk around the corner from the bus station to the Paradisio club on Clinton Ave for a real sleazy experience. Any time after 3pm.

Pipeline
12-11-06, 20:16
Baby Dolls burned down about two days ago. I had just checked it out last week. Didn't look bad. Wonder where the girls will end up.I need exact street address of Tommys.

Suave
12-13-06, 16:01
How dangerous is getting a BJ in your car?

Only reason I ask is cause I remember this case:

Hugh Grant was fined $1,180 and was placed on 2 years probation. Grant was arrested last month when police found him in his car, engaging in oral sex with Hollywood prostitute (Devine Brown). In addition to the fine, Grant will attend an AIDS education program. He was not present in court today.So if the cops happen to catch someone getting oral sex from a known prostitute, he can arrest both of them without knowledge of whether or not currency has exchanged hands?

North Jersey
12-15-06, 00:40
Lissette is now working at Tommy's a few days per week.

Focus it,

Take Clinton Ave. from Newark, after you go thro the Irvinigton Center turn right onto Stuyvescent Ave (about 3 lights). It is on your left before the 1st light on Stuyv. Ave. Remember this an afternoon early evening place. Go there just before closing 6:30pm and you can have take out.

Gravitas,

Thanks for telling us that Lissette is back many, many years ago she used to be my ATF until she stared putting on weight, have to go there to check her out.

Affectionate99
12-15-06, 23:43
On occasion, business travel takes me to, or rather through, Newark. Consequently I have become a regular reader of this forum.

As it happened, I had a free afternoon today (Friday), so I found my way to Vic's at about 2. The place was livelier than I expected with a couple of dozen girls in the place and a smaller number of mongers. Contrary to some reports, they were not all old and fat although there was quite a range in ages and body types. I have a weakness for nice tits on a petite frame and there were 5 or 6 who I would have considered paying for a dance, and indeed did so.

Most places I've been to for lap dances have offered "private" cubicles so the openness of Vic's was a new experience for me. For a new comer, it was in fact quite helpful to see what was available. However, some guys may not want to sit shoulder to shoulder with some other monger as he is getting a HJ.

I've usually found at clubs that the girls who think they are the hottest give the least mileage and Vic's fit that mold. Some will just caress you on the outside of your pants while others will unzip you and go exploring with their fingers. I much prefer the latter and, as I said above, at Vic's you can see before you buy.

Today at least, take out was readily available with FS prices quoted from $ to $$, BJ as low as. 5. I wasn't in the market, but I assume negotiation was possible.

All in all it was an enjoyable experience. I had 5 dances and a couple of pops and left by 3: 30. I'm a 51 yr old, white Canadian who had never been in area before but felt completely safe parking and entering the club.

ECCrawler
12-19-06, 15:44
I had a chance to check out BU and Vic's a few times over the past two weeks, both during the daytime and evening. As pointed out about Vic's previously, the women at both of these places run hot and cold, as far as looks are concerned.

At BU, about two weeks ago, one evening I went (a Tuesday evening, I think it was), there were a few cute, young Brazilian girls dancing. The cutest one, Laurentia (sp? ; dark hair, nice body, young, maybe mid 20s), I ended up having a lap dance (with 20 to the house) in one of the bar's secluded spots. As true a case as mentioned earlier, the prettier ones will ask for more. Initially she wanted 80, compromised on 60. I didn't inquire about takeout but might if I see her again. If the price were right, I would do it.

Another night at BU, I met a lady named Zia (sp? It's hard to understand their names sometimes with the accents but who is there for that? ). Maybe early to mid thirties, dark hair, nice lips, chest and eyes (a particular weakness of mine) with a good attitude. Again to one of the secluded spots (20 for the house) for a nice lapdance for the usual 40.

Then last week, I visited Vic's in the early part of the afternoon and took in the sights. I certainly did enjoy the parade of ladies and their gentle, but not so subtle, caresses. This time I wanted to choose a lady instead of being backed into the corner by some faceless (and not so cute! ) dancer. I did spend some time with Fetish (Gravitas mentioned her earlier). Seemed to have a nice attitude and liked the dirty talk. Cute and available for takeout which I seriously considered. However, I didn't find anyone at Vic's that really did it for me so I left and decided to stop by BU. It was still the afternoon shift (around 4PM), so I wasn't really expecting much. When I got there, there were several "bigger" dancers behind the bar and on stage. There were a couple sitting on the farside of the bar that seemed to be better looking so I got a beer and sat but they never moved. Surpirsingly, in time, both Zia and Laurentia came out of the dancer's room. Having been more impressed previously with Zia's approach, I spent some time with her. She told me that they were now doing lapdances during the daytime. I didn't need any more arm-twisting from her and off we went for an enjoyable lapdance. Afterwards, I finished my beer and left happy.

Bottomline, if the afternoon lapdances continue and there is a reasonable selection of ladies to choose from, I think I will stick to visiting BU.

Gypsy
12-19-06, 17:32
"Lissette is at Tommy"

Where is Tommys, Town and Street Please.
I really want to see her

Buffalo Bill
12-19-06, 17:54
"Lissette is at Tommy"
Where is Tommys, Town and Street Please.
I really want to see her
Just as long as you only want to "see" her, and nothing more.

Tommy's is at the corner of Stetson and Jefferson in the really depressed section of Orange N.J.
The sign on the establishment still reads "Stetson Lounge".

Bx Loco Gringo
12-24-06, 19:48
Guys was at a place called Nardonnes the other day m and they had some hot hot girls , latinas the way that I like them !!! It almost x-mas and while they were not supposed to show anything it seemed like there were a couple of girls that would give you a nice little show for their tips. Of course I tried my best to grab titties whenever I could , some would let it slide others would shy away. Are these girls avaiable or they just the regular topless bar tease ?
Let me know
thanks
Bx Loco

J Burb
12-26-06, 14:16
Contrary to some reports, they were not all old and fat although there was quite a range in ages and body types.

Not knocking anyones opinion here as its all subjective and meant to inform, but I think a lot of these scary fat reports tend to come from only white guys with very specific tastes who obviously consider the typical more shapely thicker ass end of your average black woman to be fat. I'm a white boy too and have been to Vics many times, but personally see a huge difference between "thick" and "fat" and can say the majority of girls at VICS are only THICK at best (which is quite nice). Several are fairly thin actually and I've only ever noticed one or two who are really approaching hefer territory but still enjoyed groping them all the same.

Heres the way I veiw the various degrees of what some might consider fat:

*THICK: Lean and fit with a big firm solid round ass and zero tummy fat

**THICKER: An even bigger firm ass, full tits, slight tummy pouch maybe, but still fairly lean and toned overall.

***THICKEST: Very pronounced tits and ass, almost fat with a bit of jiggle, but its so nicely and proprtionately packed into every place that counts, its still really sexy.

FAT: Flabby ass, dispropotionate belly, no muscle tone, chipmunk face (even a thin white girl can fall into this category)

Low Qui
12-26-06, 23:10
Guys was at a place called Nardonnes the other day m and they had some hot hot girls , latinas the way that I like them !!! It almost x-mas and while they were not supposed to show anything it seemed like there were a couple of girls that would give you a nice little show for their tips. Of course I tried my best to grab titties whenever I could , some would let it slide others would shy away. Are these girls avaiable or they just the regular topless bar tease ?
Let me know
thanks
Bx Loco

Loco,

Depend on what Nardones you were at. I know 2; the one on 1/9 is straight legit. You MAY be able to work some magic, but you'd have to wait till their shift is over and probably have to pay WAY too much. (Surprised you said they showed; the owner owns a few clubs and had to fight to get one off the ground in central NJ. I would think if there was any charges in their past, that Bound Brook spot would have taken longer then the 3-4 years it took to reopen.)

Now, the one in Newark, now called Wiggles but still called Nardones by locals, you may be able to work something. But you'd have to be subtle about it. You won't offend any of the dancers there by asking, but don't just come out with it. (Never tried the P4P there, but I've had success in getting a few outside of the club.)

lo.

Bx Loco Gringo
12-27-06, 23:42
Loco,

Depend on what Nardones you were at. I know 2; the one on 1/9 is straight legit. You MAY be able to work some magic, but you'd have to wait till their shift is over and probably have to pay WAY too much. (Surprised you said they showed; the owner owns a few clubs and had to fight to get one off the ground in central NJ. I would think if there was any charges in their past, that Bound Brook spot would have taken longer then the 3-4 years it took to reopen.)

Now, the one in Newark, now called Wiggles but still called Nardones by locals, you may be able to work something. But you'd have to be subtle about it. You won't offend any of the dancers there by asking, but don't just come out with it. (Never tried the P4P there, but I've had success in getting a few outside of the club.)

lo.

yes this was the one it was the friday before x-mas and I just got the feel there in the afternoon . Quite a few Brazilians and latinas which is my bag of tea but also a couple Russians that gave the vibe !!!
Bx Loco

Gravitas
01-05-07, 21:34
I did a quick but enjoyable tour of Irvington hot spots today.

I got to Vic's early, about 1245. There were maybe 4 ladies and 10 men, but in the next hour ten more girls arrived and all the seats filled up. Watching the girls arrive in winter clothes and sign in and then go change is interesting. They shed all those clothes, wear their hair a little differently and what a difference it makes.

One girl, a few pounds overweight but still nice, entertained a few of us by changing behind the bar. When she was finished changing all she had on were boots and a shirt that she pulled down to cover her ass. She danced and it kept riding up. No panties. Nice!

A bunch of the girls were from Brooklyn. It must be a sad day in Brooklyn when the girls leave to come dance in Irvington, NJ.

Then, I stopped in at Bottoms Up to check out if they were doing private dances in the afternoon. They are, but nothing tempted me today. All the girls are Brazilians and all of them were, no doubt, very attractive about 15 years and 20 pounds ago. Of course, it was still early and all it takes is one.

Champagne Room, or whatever it calls itself, was still closed at around 2 pm.

Malodr
01-05-07, 21:37
I did a quick but enjoyable tour of Irvington hot spots today.

I got to Vic's early, about 1245. There were maybe 4 ladies and 10 men, but in the next hour ten more girls arrived and all the seats filled up. Watching the girls arrive in winter clothes and sign in and then go change is interesting. They shed all those clothes, wear their hair a little differently and what a difference it makes.

One girl, a few pounds overweight but still nice, entertained a few of us by changing behind the bar. When she was finished changing all she had on were boots and a shirt that she pulled down to cover her ass. She danced and it kept riding up. No panties. Nice!

A bunch of the girls were from Brooklyn. It must be a sad day in Brooklyn when the girls leave to come dance in Irvington, NJ.

Then, I stopped in at Bottoms Up to check out if they were doing private dances in the afternoon. They are, but nothing tempted me today. All the girls are Brazilians and all of them were, no doubt, very attractive about 15 years and 20 pounds ago. Of course, it was still early and all it takes is one.

Champagne Room, or whatever it calls itself, was still closed at around 2 pm.We were there a few months ago on a Saturday. There must have been 20 girls working.

North Jersey
01-09-07, 09:16
Stopped by the Champagne Room last night at 10:30pm and there were 11 black girls working. A few decent looking ones and action if you wanted it.

Didn't go to Bottoms Up but the line up is better at night than the day. 75% of the girls at night are under 30 most nights.

ECCrawler
01-12-07, 17:22
Made the trip into the area today just before 1PM. First I stopped at Vic's. Owner (I think. Indian guy, right?) was collecting an entrance fee of $5. Is it a new policy or just a Friday thing? Anyway, only three ladies out making the rounds at the time. As I hung around for a beer, a few more ladies drifted into the bar, headed back to change and eventually came out. There was one girl in particular (I forget her name right now-black with blondish hair, braided, nice tight body) who seemed rather pushy about her lapdances. She moved along after I threw a couple of bucks at her. She then moved to the next guy down the line who clearly was telling her NO and giving her an annoyed look. In general, though, none really grabbed me (physically or mentally) so I then headed over to BU for a look see.

Bellied up to the bar and took in the sights. True, most of the girls were past their prime (maybe never had a prime? LOL!) but friendly enough. Finally spied Zia on stage who I have seen and mentioned here before. She recognized me, smiled and gave a wave. I think we had the lap dance arranged without her ever leaving the stage! She says she's from Brooklyn. It would seem that many of the dancers in Irvington come from there to dance, as Gravitas has pointed out. It's probably a YMMV case but I do enjoy my time with her. Nice lady. Wished her a Happy New Year and left happy.

Eccrawler

Kings
01-13-07, 01:37
First trip to Vics yesterday from 230pm till 600pm. It's a great little hole in the wall. I didn't see any of the fat girls mentioned here, maybe one or two on the super thick level but no one on the beached whale level. All the girls were very friendly and offering take out. I ended up at the Ball for .10. I was not happy at all with the service but the girl was a 23yr old with a bangin body and a pretty face. said her name was Kiesha. I will return tomorrow and try a different one maybe. but great lapdances for cheap. I loved it.

AnonJohn
01-13-07, 07:47
Wasn't sure what to expect, but after reading various reports here about both places, my curiousity was peaked. Went on Thursday night, but, unfortunately, not knowing about the 7pm close for Vic's, I only could stay around 1 hr. Took a cab to get to Vic's - thought the area might be too dicey to try parking but after seeing it, I probably would drive next time.

I was the only white guy in the joint. Didn't bother me too much (I expected it), but I felt like I did stick out in the beginning. Didn't detect any negative vibe though, more or less just some curious gazes at first, then biz as usual. At some point, under this scenario, one starts to wonder whether folks think you're a cop...

I didn't see anyone above a 6-7, but most were ok looking. One chubby one in the bunch, who ended up being extremely nice and very happy to please - and without constanstly badgering for a $1 to shove down her bikini top. What can I say about Vic's? Just about everything that's already been said about the place held true.

Took a cab to Bottom's Up. Before leaving Vic's, I asked one of the dancer's what BU's was like. She answered with a short but quick "club with older latina women". That's all I needed to hear - I was on my way.

That club (BU's) turned out to be kind of slow compared to Vics (although it might have simply been the bigger space). While Vic's was brightly lit - like waiting in an office, BU's was mostly dark. Mostly 30'ish types working there, mostly Brazilian I think, mostly 5-6 on looks, with one exception, a young 20'ish brunette who was a solid 7. Was quoted $20 for two lap dances by the 7, and did go for it. Then, everything became a la carte - touching was $20, etc, and went up from there. Was quoted $40 by another older brunette, who was actually pretty sexy looking. Didn't have enough cash to ride back, so declined.

Kings
01-14-07, 09:31
returned yesterdsy from 3pm till closing. I had a great time. had about 30 lap dances, 3 fs dances and a ride back to NY. might go todat too. Even saw two white providers today. just be observant of the girls who don't clean up in between fs dances. I even believe this girl was doing them raw.

Gypsy
01-15-07, 16:10
Kings,
30 Lap dances and 3 FSs from 3pm to closing thats great. In your previous post you talk about "I ended up at the Ball for .10." was that for the girl or the room. $10 for either is a fantastic price I pay $10 for a quick HJ at Vic's.
Please describe Keisha cant seem to place her

Kings
01-15-07, 20:42
No, my bad that was meant to read as 100. I wish I got it for 10, hell i'd never get another lap dance in my life if i get them to the room for 10. THat is her real name and i have no idea what her stage name is. Also, her performance was better the 2nd time around. Just look for the prettiest girl in there. You can't miss her. 23 about a c-d cup small waist and a great ass. real pretty smile. Be careful discovered that she does cary protection in her car. She gave my a ride and as i was looking for something i dropped in her car i stumbled across it. So, i wouldn't recomment trying her to tough. Kinda scared me for a minute. She informed me that the guys in the club have robbed girls outside of the club and even some of the girls have robbed each other.

Member #4581
01-22-07, 22:17
It's been a little while since I've been down to the area and was wondering if there was still any action on Frelinghysen?

Gypsy
01-23-07, 17:50
Yes there is action, not all that great but its there all hours of the day and night. Like I said before stop at Popeyes get some greasy chicken sit in the car have your meal and watch the passing parade. They seam to "parade" between DD and Popeyes

Member #4581
01-23-07, 18:43
I've actually meet a couple of the better providers there. One was Tara who was a younger 20-24 y.o. who would let you do anything including anal for like $30.00. Another was this blonde who used to hang down by the body shop who used to wear just a tan rain coat and was very good looking. If I play my cards right I'll get a free ticket from Continental, have work pick up the hotel and get laid for volunteering for an oversold flight.

Gypsy
01-25-07, 15:38
gmalav
When and where did you find this Tara and the blonde. The only two I have picked up on Freling were Rita a HSW who I haven't seen for over an year, and Lisa who I took has a room at the SpringLane Notell. They were both good but kept trying to extra bucks.
Drive down Freling to Elizabeth, you will find action there.

Member #4581
01-25-07, 18:23
I'm not sure of the street names but I would come out of the Airport Ramada go down a little bit and bang a right, just before the Hilton. Up and over the bridge and take a left at the light. There is a municipal park directly the other side of the intersection. The blonde was hanging out mostly on Sunday aftrnoons directly in front of the body shop. Going down past the body shop for 3-4 blocks was some kind of public housing/war zone. It was from here to the McDonalds that I would find Tara.

Gypsy
01-26-07, 14:15
Thanks, gmalav,
I am familiar with the area. The McDs is almost accross the street from Popeyes where I do my hunting. You are right about the housing projects they are a war zone

Inca79
02-01-07, 02:13
After reading the forum thoroughly and hearing so many great things about Vic's I decided to pay the place a visit. I went on Wednesday at around 3pm. Long story short, the place was disappointing to say the least. I kept hearing about how there would be Brazilian chicks but it was almost entirely black chicks. I don't have a problem with black chicks but a majority of them were awful. I'm talking linebackers and defensive linemen.

There were about three girls there I would bone for free, two I would pay for. The place was also more crowded than I expected, the clientele was a bit sketchy but pretty much harmless. I didn't really see anywhere people could get some action although the way some girls were grinding some guys I swore they were getting screwed right at the bar. I know that happens but wasn't sure if that happened at Vic's.

The most disturbing aspect of the trip was the few seriously old women that were in there. There was a white woman who had to be almost 50 who was standing around in panties as well as a dressed older latina woman who was about mid-40s who may have been hot in her prime but who looked a little too old to consider boning.

My biggest mistake was not tracking down the addresses for Bottom's Up and the Champagne Room so I could check them out as well. I want to give Vic's the benefit of the doubt and think I may go back tomorrow but at an earlier time. Hopefully it's not as crowded and hopefully there's some different talent there. If not, I'll try to find the Champagne room. I can't give up hope just yet. All I want is to have some nice round asses to rub and maybe a mouth to fill.

I'll be sure to post my second run.

Champak Lal
02-01-07, 10:23
After reading the forum thoroughly and hearing so many great things about Vic's I decided to pay the place a visit. I went on Wednesday at around 3pm. Long story short, the place was disappointing to say the least. I kept hearing about how there would be Brazilian chicks but it was almost entirely black chicks. I don't have a problem with black chicks but a majority of them were awful. I'm talking linebackers and defensive linemen.

There were about three girls there I would bone for free, two I would pay for. The place was also more crowded than I expected, the clientele was a bit sketchy but pretty much harmless. I didn't really see anywhere people could get some action although the way some girls were grinding some guys I swore they were getting screwed right at the bar. I know that happens but wasn't sure if that happened at Vic's.

The most disturbing aspect of the trip was the few seriously old women that were in there. There was a white woman who had to be almost 50 who was standing around in panties as well as a dressed older latina woman who was about mid-40s who may have been hot in her prime but who looked a little too old to consider boning.

My biggest mistake was not tracking down the addresses for Bottom's Up and the Champagne Room so I could check them out as well. I want to give Vic's the benefit of the doubt and think I may go back tomorrow but at an earlier time. Hopefully it's not as crowded and hopefully there's some different talent there. If not, I'll try to find the Champagne room. I can't give up hope just yet. All I want is to have some nice round asses to rub and maybe a mouth to fill.

I'll be sure to post my second run.I had been to VICs before couple of weeks as I read a lot about it. My experience was exactly same (except there were more girls but most of them way below avarage). Also it is so over crowded that getting FS at the bar appeared totally out of question. I was out in 20 min after being released by a thick black girl who grinded me forfew minutes for .1. Havnt been back since.

Gypsy
02-01-07, 10:57
Saw this HSW opposite DD who told me that she had her own room, Bj for $20. Agreed and followed her in to the rooming house. As soon as we entered 2 LE and another guy who said he was the owner walked in . Told the girl to sit down on the stairs and started searching her.(for drugs I think) Yelled at me and told me to get out and never come back or he would take my auto reg. # and call my wife. I slipped out went to the DD for a coffee and when the coast was clear got into my car and drove away. Girls name Ina, house is almost opposite DDs, between the "Church" and a newly refurbished house that I think is a Hair Salon. There used to be a lot of rooming houses in that area a few months ago.
Pretty scary. What could the cops have busted me for?

Inca79
02-01-07, 23:04
So I decided to give the place a second chance since some people mentioned that it can be hit and miss. I'm glad I did.

I got there at about 1pm and it was pretty quiet, only a few guys and about eight girls. One immediately caught my eye, a light-skinned hottie with a great latina-looking ass. Thing was she was busy with some other guys so I wound up spending time with a handful of other girls. Here's the run down.

Girl One- A rather big girl who isn't my type at all but there was something about her that just made me say okay to her hanging around. She was friendly and rubbed it the right way. I was enjoying it but I was also far more interested in other girls in the place. I wasn't going to be rude so I let things run their course. After like 10 or 15 minutes I gave the girl three bucks and she moved on.

Girl Two- A petite dark-skinned girl with a cute smile and nice tight body. Her best feature was a nice small round ass that felt amazing. She has the unique ass that is round but not firm. It's almost like nerf in your hand. It feels amazing. You can just squeeze it in your hand like puddy. I've met two girls with asses like this and both times I was just in awe. Well, this girl wasn't messing around, she started grinding on me and instantly pulled my hand toward her lower smile. I was caught a bit off guard by this and decided against playing the fiddle. Not sure why, guess I just thought it was a bit odd.

I still loved her company and she danced for me for a good 15 minutes. We had a long talk and she gave me her number. She goes on dates (I know, a surprise) and after talking to her I think to myself that I am going to have to take her up on the offer at some point. I really thought she was pretty and could definitely picture going on a date with her. I dont remember how much I gave her, maybe like $5 or $6 total (I know, amazing value).

Girl Three- This one was a bit of a mess. She had the body of a thoroughbred, with an amazingly firm and muscular ass, but her grill was hurting. She also seemed very nervous and didn't appear comfortable competing with girls who were clearly down to do more than her. I talked to her and gave her some sympathy tips ($3 total) before sending her on her way. I just can't be rude to these girls. They've got it rough.

Girl One (again)- Now this one is an interesting situation. She's taller and bigger than I like (definitely beyond thick), but she knows what she's doing. This is when things get interesting. She stands between my legs (I'm in a stool) and proceeds to pull the g-string down. I'm sitting here wondering what she's doing when she starts rubbing her hand on Dr. Spock. I'm enjoying it so there's no complaints. She then starts putting her hand under my shirt and I swear the girl is ready to go in my pants. Just as this is about to happen another dancer, a friend of this chick, picks the wrong time to ask her some dumb ass question about something that can't possibly be important.

It kills the flow and I kinda freak out because I really had no intention of sticking my meat in this chick. The idea that it could have happened definitely excites me though, just wasn't the chick I would have wanted to have that happen with. I wound up giving her like $4 (she asked for $5 but I only had four singles and a $20). I like this girl's vibe, just not a fan of her look. If she had the looks to go with the attitude I would have taken her to a hotel right there.

Girl Four- Finally, the light-skinned girl who I first fell for makes it around to me. I had watched her through the visit and she did not play when it came to grinding on a dude. She started out to do that to me but I had to slow her down for some conversation (I also wanted to feel her ass with both hands. It felt as good as it looked). Girl was really nice, and pretty in the face. After a nice talk she dances a little more and then at some point I just give her $5 bucks because it had been like 10 minutes and I wasn't sure when she would just go ahead and leave.

The $5 made her stay and take me to town. She was grinding on Spock for a solid 10 minutes straight and it was amazing. She worked it perfectly so that it felt as close to actually hitting it as it could get. This girl also does dates too and I would love to see her for one (Got her number). Now even though I think she's better looking than girl two (not by much), something about girl two made me feel like a date with her would be just amazing and satisfying. I wound up spending about $10 total on this chick and I really got the feeling that she's not used to getting that much (which just blows my mind). Maybe I set the bar too high on my second trip but it's still crazy cheap compared to any other commercial strip club where you can't even touch the girls, let alone finger them and have them rub your meat with their hands.

After girl four I was good to go, ready to just bounce when I catch a glimpse of a young white chick. She was pretty in the face and had a nice round ass. She stuck out like crazy and I wanted to meet her. Problem was I had to go. I waited and waited for her to come out but when she did she headed for the opposite side of the bar. I gave up and bounced.

The visit was well worth it. I spent exactly $40 bucks (including the bullshit $5 earlybird cover and two $5 Heinekens. So I got two hours worth of amazing dances for $25. That's just insane.

Now the place did get crowded by 2:30pm but I guess I was already in the vibe so I was chillin as opposed to rolling in at 3pm and not having a seat at the bar or anything.

So what I would love to know is whether this place actually allows FS at the bar. I ask because I would definitely bone one of the petite chicks at the bar (although I hate to think about the mess afterwards). The whole thing seems a bit impossible but it must be happening. One of the girls told me about the 50 Ball Motel nearby and how you can get a room for $25 and take a girl there. I'm not sure if I'm ready to spend $175 on a date right now. Part of the reason I went to Vic's was because of the cheap prices.

Final Verdict- I will be going back although I do want to go check out Bottom's Up, especially if it has the same kind of action but with Spanish and Brazilian chicks. That's more my flavor as it is.

NJ Tang Guy
02-03-07, 17:09
Great Post about Vics. I would stay clear of Bottoms up for a bit, til like March. I heard they had a visit resently. Though no one was busted, they were warned no dances in the basement and if they do them in the back they have to keep the door open.

So I decided to give the place a second chance since some people mentioned that it can be hit and miss. I'm glad I did.

I got there at about 1pm and it was pretty quiet, only a few guys and about eight girls. One immediately caught my eye, a light-skinned hottie with a great latina-looking ass. Thing was she was busy with some other guys so I wound up spending time with a handful of other girls. Here's the run down.

Girl One- A rather big girl who isn't my type at all but there was something about her that just made me say okay to her hanging around. She was friendly and rubbed it the right way. I was enjoying it but I was also far more interested in other girls in the place. I wasn't going to be rude so I let things run their course. After like 10 or 15 minutes I gave the girl three bucks and she moved on.

Girl Two- A petite dark-skinned girl with a cute smile and nice tight body. Her best feature was a nice small round ass that felt amazing. She has the unique ass that is round but not firm. It's almost like nerf in your hand. It feels amazing. You can just squeeze it in your hand like puddy. I've met two girls with asses like this and both times I was just in awe. Well, this girl wasn't messing around, she started grinding on me and instantly pulled my hand toward her lower smile. I was caught a bit off guard by this and decided against playing the fiddle. Not sure why, guess I just thought it was a bit odd.

I still loved her company and she danced for me for a good 15 minutes. We had a long talk and she gave me her number. She goes on dates (I know, a surprise) and after talking to her I think to myself that I am going to have to take her up on the offer at some point. I really thought she was pretty and could definitely picture going on a date with her. I dont remember how much I gave her, maybe like $5 or $6 total (I know, amazing value).

Girl Three- This one was a bit of a mess. She had the body of a thoroughbred, with an amazingly firm and muscular ass, but her grill was hurting. She also seemed very nervous and didn't appear comfortable competing with girls who were clearly down to do more than her. I talked to her and gave her some sympathy tips ($3 total) before sending her on her way. I just can't be rude to these girls. They've got it rough.

Girl One (again)- Now this one is an interesting situation. She's taller and bigger than I like (definitely beyond thick), but she knows what she's doing. This is when things get interesting. She stands between my legs (I'm in a stool) and proceeds to pull the g-string down. I'm sitting here wondering what she's doing when she starts rubbing her hand on Dr. Spock. I'm enjoying it so there's no complaints. She then starts putting her hand under my shirt and I swear the girl is ready to go in my pants. Just as this is about to happen another dancer, a friend of this chick, picks the wrong time to ask her some dumb ass question about something that can't possibly be important.

It kills the flow and I kinda freak out because I really had no intention of sticking my meat in this chick. The idea that it could have happened definitely excites me though, just wasn't the chick I would have wanted to have that happen with. I wound up giving her like $4 (she asked for $5 but I only had four singles and a $20). I like this girl's vibe, just not a fan of her look. If she had the looks to go with the attitude I would have taken her to a hotel right there.

Girl Four- Finally, the light-skinned girl who I first fell for makes it around to me. I had watched her through the visit and she did not play when it came to grinding on a dude. She started out to do that to me but I had to slow her down for some conversation (I also wanted to feel her ass with both hands. It felt as good as it looked). Girl was really nice, and pretty in the face. After a nice talk she dances a little more and then at some point I just give her $5 bucks because it had been like 10 minutes and I wasn't sure when she would just go ahead and leave.

The $5 made her stay and take me to town. She was grinding on Spock for a solid 10 minutes straight and it was amazing. She worked it perfectly so that it felt as close to actually hitting it as it could get. This girl also does dates too and I would love to see her for one (Got her number). Now even though I think she's better looking than girl two (not by much), something about girl two made me feel like a date with her would be just amazing and satisfying. I wound up spending about $10 total on this chick and I really got the feeling that she's not used to getting that much (which just blows my mind). Maybe I set the bar too high on my second trip but it's still crazy cheap compared to any other commercial strip club where you can't even touch the girls, let alone finger them and have them rub your meat with their hands.

After girl four I was good to go, ready to just bounce when I catch a glimpse of a young white chick. She was pretty in the face and had a nice round ass. She stuck out like crazy and I wanted to meet her. Problem was I had to go. I waited and waited for her to come out but when she did she headed for the opposite side of the bar. I gave up and bounced.

The visit was well worth it. I spent exactly $40 bucks (including the bullshit $5 earlybird cover and two $5 Heinekens. So I got two hours worth of amazing dances for $25. That's just insane.

Now the place did get crowded by 2:30pm but I guess I was already in the vibe so I was chillin as opposed to rolling in at 3pm and not having a seat at the bar or anything.

So what I would love to know is whether this place actually allows FS at the bar. I ask because I would definitely bone one of the petite chicks at the bar (although I hate to think about the mess afterwards). The whole thing seems a bit impossible but it must be happening. One of the girls told me about the 50 Ball Motel nearby and how you can get a room for $25 and take a girl there. I'm not sure if I'm ready to spend $175 on a date right now. Part of the reason I went to Vic's was because of the cheap prices.

Final Verdict- I will be going back although I do want to go check out Bottom's Up, especially if it has the same kind of action but with Spanish and Brazilian chicks. That's more my flavor as it is.

Gypsy
02-05-07, 17:55
Inca 79

''So what I would love to know is whether this place actually allows FS at the bar""

Yes they do give you FS at the bar. I have seen them do it without a hat also but most have their own hats which I advice you to use.

Tungsten
02-09-07, 23:07
I stopped by there on Wednesday, got a good HJ from a mature gal at the bar .2. I made a date with her and a friend for tonite, but when I went back tonite, the place was closed up. I called her up and she gave me the name of he new place she was dancing at. PM me for info.

I head down to a place I hadn't been in a while hot 22 on Route 22 in Union.

20 bucks is the cover charge. It's a juice bar, but that are pretty cool with byob. The dancers were mostly above average, with some real hotties.

It's not was about 1/4 as big as I remember as it was the last time I was there.

Well anyways, happy hunting.

Rey
02-11-07, 17:41
Sorry this report is so late, but I had to get home before I could find my notes and report.

Read the forum and decided to go adventuring in Irvington. Took NJ Transit to town. First stop, Paradizio. Went in at 3:45, and there were 2 guys and the bartender there. No girls, so I left and went to Vic's. 20 Minutes later, frozen to the bone I got to Vic's. Walked in, sat at the bar. Was approached by one black girl. Got grinded on for a minute, but there were way too many dudes in there for my liking. The girls could hardly circulate.

Got up, and walked to Bottoms Up. They have an odd thing where the girls dance in 30 minute shifts. Got "Cecilia?". Short latin girl with giant tits, not much else. $40 + 20 for CBJ. The condom popped halfway through, and I decided to finish between her breasts. Later I got a HJ from an older blonde who's name I can't remember. If that place is being reined in, that's a shame.

Transportation (skip if you know where you're going)

From Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall(best place for big rigs to park):
Go to the theater side of the Outlet mall. Get on the #40 Bus, and take it to Jersey Penn Station. From there take the #25 down Springfield, right to Bottoms Up. There's a bus that goes by Vic's, but I'm from north Alabama, so I'm not used to this whole public transit thing.

The Phantom
02-15-07, 20:03
I was just wondering what is going on with the Irvington SW strip? I usually go to Champange Room & after a few drinks, a couple lap dances (if fs is not offered) I head out & see if there are any sw hitting the side streets! Its been a couple months since I have made a trip & now that it is colder are there still some sw making rounds? I will be at CR this Friday for a bachelor party, thats a maybe because the last time I went to CR it was kind of dead, almost saw a stripper get her ass beat for swiping some dudes money ($200)!

If anybody has some valuble info please share, if not I guess I have to find out the hard way.

Happy Hunting

Gypsy
02-16-07, 16:39
Clinton Ave. and Nye Ave. from the Irvington center going towards Newark and all the side streets off of Clinton and Nye. They are there all the time, sometimes if you are lucky you may find something decent.

The Phantom
02-16-07, 22:36
Thats the spot! In my travels to that area I have had a lot of hit & misses, I think LE got some look outs around that way (Nye Ave a believe), its all dark down that road, alot of cross dressing sw, beware! I thought because of the cold they would vanish but this news is good, great prices better than the CL ads! I picked up two 6-7's on Clinton ave (is that the main street?), not bad services either but that was last summer.

Thanks again G

Happy Hunting

Clinton Ave. and Nye Ave. from the Irvington center going towards Newark and all the side streets off of Clinton and Nye. They are there all the time, sometimes if you are lucky you may find something decent.

Jacken
02-17-07, 09:36
As a white suburbanite for the philly area, I must tell you what an intersting place Vic's is. I was in the area for bussnes and decided to check it out.

First off as I was heading there I saw bottoms up so I tried to check it out. I parked in the rear lot, and was getting eyed by a young gangster want to be, that made me worried about leaving my car, a BMW 330, unattended. As I walked over I noticed that the side door was open so I poped my head in and it was well lit, and looked like there was some constuction going on. I left and got back in my car and left (being watched the whole time by this young guy who just seamed like he was up to no good).

I then found my way over to vics. Parking was not easy because of the poor snow removal. but when I did find a spot on the street I looked around and felt a lot safer. The people in that area all looked to be friendly, and there were no "thugs" like I saw at the other place so I went in. Inside i saw one white guy and 5 black guys, but there was no problem in feeling comfortable. at no point did i feel like I shouldn't have been there. The best part is the NJ smoking ban. It is nice to be able to be here and then go to my afternoon meeting not smelling like i've been at a strip bar.

Inside it looked like they just opened (just after noon). There was no girls and non of the guys were drinking. One female bartender (cute mid 30's), one male, and what I assume was the cleaning lady (40-50, spanish seaking). Over the next 15 min I saw 3 black women arive all looked OK. One thin and punk looking, one a little thick and dark, and the third was just right mid sized averadge coloring, and very cute. They all headed to the back room and disappered for at least 1/2 hour when the cute one came back out.

obviouslty I was paying more attention to the new girls showing up, and checking my emails on my PDA, I didn't even notice that the cleaning lady was now in a thong and walking around looking for customers. I was a bit shocked and had a little chuckel when she came to me but I figured what the hell (no other girl was in sight). I was shocked when she literlly unzipped me and pulled my dick out right at the bar. I was a little uncomfort able with the situation so I put it back in my pants, and tiped her a few bucks and said thanks.

Now I was watching her for the next few min when she came to a guy accross the bar from me. I could tell that she was giving this guy a HJ. she was there for about 10 min and her arm was shaking the entire time. As one point she turned and was grindign him (possible sex but I can;t say).

About 10 min after she was done (and still no other girls in site) I went back over to her and asked for another "dance". she proceeded to break out the KY and give me a fairly good HJ right there at the bar. I poped my load right there on the floor, and she was well stocked with paper towels and baby whipes to clean me up (but not the floor). I gave her all the singles I had (less one for the bartender) for a total of about $11, which to me is a great rate for a HJ.

I must say that it was very cool that I was able to order another beer in the middle of a HJ (the female bar tender laughed when I did).

So I sat there to finish my beer, when I noticed that the cute Black one had come out and was giving a similar treatment to a guy at the other side of the bar. As I finished my beer and got ready to leave, i noticed that my jiz was still on the floor, and then noticed 2 other piles in the area (guess the cleaning lady was other wise bussy). This creaped me out a bit. I promptly left and emptied a bottle of Purell over anything that was exposed.

Other then the grossness at the end, this was a great place to visit, and you got great bang for your buck. I'm going to return someday a little later in the afternoon to see how the action is when there is more girls on the floor.

Jacken

AnonJohn
02-17-07, 23:36
Good report, Jacken. My experience there (from a few weeks ago) was interesting but uneventful - far too crowded and a bit uncomfortable, due to being the only white guy in a packed joint. I did notice a few looks (not threatening, just curious). When I did leave, I felt like eyes were one me the entire time, and to be honest, I was extremely relieved when I saw a cab pass by just in time to pick me up.

The activity you describe is hard to believe, but I do. I guess it's a bit of a hygeine concern, isn't it? I mean, goo on the floor, gross (I do have to walk in my house with those shoes).

Jacken
02-18-07, 15:56
Good report, Jacken. My experience there (from a few weeks ago) was interesting but uneventful - far too crowded and a bit uncomfortable, due to being the only white guy in a packed joint. I did notice a few looks (not threatening, just curious). When I did leave, I felt like eyes were one me the entire time, and to be honest, I was extremely relieved when I saw a cab pass by just in time to pick me up.

The activity you describe is hard to believe, but I do. I guess it's a bit of a hygeine concern, isn't it? I mean, goo on the floor, gross (I do have to walk in my house with those shoes).

My theory is that we are all there for the same thing. It doesn't mater if we are B, W, H, A. When it comes to hunting for cheap pussy we are are just dirty dogs, in the same boat. it is outside the joint that I felt out of place (expecally out side bottoms up).

As for the shoes, I made sure I rubbed them into a snow bank before i got in my car.

AnonJohn
02-19-07, 02:54
My theory is that we are all there for the same thing. It doesn't mater if we are B, W, H, A. When it comes to hunting for cheap pussy we are are just dirty dogs, in the same boat. it is outside the joint that I felt out of place (expecally out side bottoms up).

As for the shoes, I made sure I rubbed them into a snow bank before i got in my car.

That's one technique, I guess. Anyway, I felt much less freaked out being outside of BU's, partly because there's a fairly busy road running just out front. But I was still on my guard. I do agree with you about everyone being there for the same thing though (hopefully, anyway).

One thing I didn't like about Vic's, besides it's ridiculous closing hour and it's cramped quarters, is the damn lights being on, like it's an office or something. I figure it's to discourage certain kinds of activity, but it was one reason I probably won't be going back.

Tungsten
02-19-07, 22:26
I have never had an incident at Vic. To me it is an off the Hook place, and i'm a white guy saying that. I went today and there were some big boned ladys, but also some skinny one with hot bodies.

Speaking of hot bod, if the guy with the U of Tenn. sweat shirt is a reader, can you pass along my number to the gal with the afro.

Tung

Purple Porkchop
02-20-07, 22:38
Sorry to report Burks (2 blks past Holland tunnel west bound) has been sold and the new owner has really jacked up prices. Had some good times there and yes, I'm white or is it purple.

Anyway, cross it off your list

Trav Pokerman
02-21-07, 00:12
Curiosity got the best of me, and I had to make the trek to Irvington to check out the action I've been reading about. Irv's was packed Sunday afternoon. I discovered, that with any place, YMMV based on the dancers you encounter. Some of the previous posts seemed to imply inexpensive sure-wins. While I don't dispute the accuracy of the posts, I urge first-time visitors to approach your visit with an open mind.

The $10 laps are more expensive and shorter than I expected. That being said, it is certainly a place where you can have an enjoyable experience.

I found my experience at Bottoms Up to be a little more enjoyable, largely due to the sexy Brazilian senioritas there. Drinks for the ladies seem to be the same price as your own drinks, so you can enjoy their company without breaking the bank.

With plenty of on-street parking available, I felt comfortable parking outside of Bottoms Up. Parking around Vic's, while more scarce, especially with the recent snow, seemed okay as well.

I also made a stop at Slick's Tavern on Nye St, but was a little early for the dancers. While bar opens at 4, it appears that dancers do not start working until 5 or so. They have great drink prices, though, with $2 drafts and $5 pitchers from 4-10 each day. You can't find prices like that at most regular bars. The dancers I saw filtering in while I enjoyed my beer seemed adequate.

I noticed during my visit that Irvington is packed with strip clubs. One can certainly have an entertaining day/night/weekend in this town.

Rico Suave
02-25-07, 00:50
I had a question. What would I have to take to get from Jersey City to Vic's as far as public transportation?

Purple Porkchop
02-25-07, 13:10
The CHOP has been to a few AMPs, RMPs, etc, etc. This one in Secaucus has been consistently great. Once it was only good and that girl is no longer there. Let me begin

Bring your own rain coat (s)

Before the flip in the table shower I was at attention. During the TS she paid attention to all the special spots and made sure the pup shut was very clean. After the flip she gave me a short HJ to keep the juices flowing. While standing and getting dried off I thought, If she kisses Mr. Johnson she will get an extra tip. She spoke a little French and I kept my promise.

In the room I had trouble laying face down due to a certain body protrusion. It started out as a normal massage. She took a little extra time getting started and found out later that she took off her slacks and was wearing a thong. After the hot towels, things got hotter. Off came her blouse, bra, and thong. Tit rub, pussy rub, hair rub and then the magic words, turn over. She even tongued my butt

She started with a BJ which was driving me nuts. Pulled her up and she took a seat on Mr J. She had what I call a two spot pussy. When she worked the tip it was very sensual. When she went deep, there was a spot in back that was also very sensual to. Switched to mis and finished.

After the clean up she continued with the massage and tried to make me come again.

Been with this one three times. During our fist meeting, couldn’t wait and jumped her as soon as we got back to room

PM for address and digits. 60 at the door

Keep this one very quiet.

NJ Tang Guy
02-25-07, 18:18
I had a question. What would I have to take to get from Jersey City to Vic's as far as public transportation?

The bus :-)

Rico Suave
02-26-07, 04:23
LOL very funny, Tang Guy. But I got directions elsewhere. I wanted to ask the guys who frequent Vic's is there a latin light skinned dancer there named Mami?

North Jersey
02-28-07, 10:58
I dreamed I picked up Star last night at 11pm near Popeyes. 32, WF Italian/Puerto Rican, looks 6, body 6, performance 6

Good CBJ, loves to be eaten, but difficult to get off 100%, good pick up for the area since most of the girls are a 3 in this area and crack heads. Star smokes pot and cigs, but nothing else.

Happy hunting!

North Jersey
03-01-07, 19:12
Kelly and Amanda were there today. Two hot brazilan girls plus 2 other average girls, one older Brazilian and one Puerto Rican.

Amanda is very short, 5 Feet, but a hot body. Kelly has been there before and she is a dream. Good english from both. Both will be back tomorrow as the massage palor they worked in Jersey City has been shut down.

Tough to pick between Kelly, 25 and Amanda, 23.

Inca79
03-10-07, 00:32
After reading North Jersey's account of this place I decided to take a run over and check it out. Let's just say I was disappointed. Instead of a bar full of young and hot latinas I found a bar with four older latina/brazilians who were all well past their prime. The place was dead when I got there but all of a sudden dudes just started pouring in. I didn't really see a lot of action going on aside from a Puerto Rican chick flashing some pretty big boobs.

The only thing that salvaged the trip for me was meeting some cool dude who had been there before. After it became clear that we were both mongerers we shared some stories which was cool (we all know that it isn't easy finding people to talk to about the hobby). He told me Tommy's was hit or miss but was well worth it when the right girls were around. That's all I needed to hear because after how much better Vic's in Irvington was during my second visit I will always be open to giving a place a second chance.

It occured to me after I left that the cool dude (a brother in his late 30s, early 40s) might have even been North Jersey himself. How funny would that be?

I spent $16 (two beers for me, one for a Brazilian woman who reminded me of my mom, and a buck tip for the bartender, who happened to have the nicest body of them all but was probably mid-40s). I'll give the place another try next week and if it doesn't live up to the hype then I'm making a run at Bottom's Up. The best thing the place has going for it is how easy it is to get to.

Mv0928
03-13-07, 16:26
Hey Guys,

Could you recommend a safe MP or a strip club that has mostly Brazilian or Latin girls, ideally with FS. Thanks a million!

Inca79
03-26-07, 04:13
Went to Vic's on Friday and it was an okay trip. I got a late start heading over there so it wasn't an ideal situation.

I got there at about 3pm which meant all the stools at the bar were taken and I was relegated to standing along the wall. This isn't too bad from a view standpoint but it leaves you vulnerable to any crappy dancer who walks by and tries to grind on you. I gave a bunch of singles away this way, and only turned down one request for a tip from an obnoxious and 20 years too old Dominican woman who had no business in the place.

There were some quality dancers there but too many ugly ones and too many guys in the place so the vibe wasn't ideal. I spent about $20 on entry, a beer and tips. I grabbed some asses, had some asses rubbed on my junk and had two chicks grab the salami and rub it. All that for the price of one lap dance at a high end place was still worth the half hour ride each way and tolls.

I'm going to shoot for a Vic's-Tommy's double on Thursday. I'll definitely report on it.

Inca79
04-03-07, 01:38
So I finally got around to visiting Tommy's in Orange again and I must say that the second trip was as much of a waste as the first.

Here's the deal. I walk in and the place is dead. There are about five women sitting around the bar and all are older and see- and below lookers. I sit down and talk to a woman who was there the other time I'd gone. She was nice enough but not really attractive enough for me to justify paying for action for. Well, some Dominican woman who was either in late 30s or maybe 40 starts flirting with me and pouring it on a bit. I have absolutely no interest and she figures this out.

Then the one big-boobed Puerto Rican chick from my last visit comes by. Her boobs are on display but there's something about her that says (lots of miles). We talk and she interrogates me a bit. I get the rundown on how the place works, at which point she tells me its $75 for BJ and $100 for FS in some back room. The time for this is 10 minutes. Considering I was under the impression that FS was $65 I definitely had no interest in paying a see-Note for action with some subpar chicks on short time when I can just pay $160 for pretty Brazilians in Newark.

I tell the PR chick that I'm leaving and coming back and get the heck out of dodge but before that some older Brazilian woman starts flirting. She shows off her ass, which looks pretty good in jeans. I smack her but in approval and she proceeds to drop her pants to show off a rather beautiful ass. I considered going with her but reminded myself that I could pay $60 more and spend more time with a hotter and younger Brazilian in Newark so I booked.

This was on Thursday, when I was told that more girls and better girls are working. I'm starting to think that the girls I keep seeing are as good as it gets and its just not good enough to be worth $100 for 10 minutes. Now, if you just want to go for the thrill of it and to add the place to your list of conquests then by all means go ahead. Now, if the going rate isn't really $100 then that girl just cost the place some business because I would have taken some action for $65 or even $70.

If anybody goes there and gets better girls and a better price please PM me or post because I love the idea of the place even if the girls aren't up to par.

Gypsy
04-03-07, 14:02
Inca 79
You wrote "I could pay $60 more and spend more time with a hotter and younger Brazilian in Newark"

Please tell me where.
The only place I see SWs are on Freling. and Sherman. But I wouldn't call them " hotter and younger Brazilian" I also see some Brazillians at Vic's in Irvington, including my little girl Martha.

North Jersey
04-03-07, 18:47
No hot or even warm chicks here the last three weeks. I still drop in and still have an occassional session, but I pay $60 - $65 for BBBJ + CFS from the girls I see.

I am hoping some new girls come soon, but the owner is happy with the older girls as he can count on them to show up.

I will let you know if any better talent shows up.

Trav Pokerman
04-03-07, 18:56
Inca 79,

You wrote "I could pay $60 more and spend more time with a hotter and younger Brazilian in Newark" Please tell me where.He may be referring to Bottoms Up in Irvington.

Inca79
04-03-07, 18:57
Gypsy,

I have scored dates for 160 junior bacons on Craig's List that have been great. I am sure it can be hit or miss but I have been pretty lucky so far. Then again I scout those posts all the time and save the ones with potential. Also, the massage parlor in Secaucus is 160 for the works. I haven't been there yet but I heard the service there is amazing. So what would you rather have? Ten minutes with some over the hill grinder in some dirty room or a table shower, massage the works and then some sweet convo with a pretty Asian girl?

I don't really work the SW scene because I do my dirt in the daytime. On rare occasions I sneak to the city late at night and hang out with a monger buddy who is like the Mayor of the Manhattan SW scene. For some reason I almost always wind up passing though, not sure why. Too chicken I suppose.

AnonJohn
04-06-07, 00:10
So I finally got around to visiting Tommy's in Orange again and I must say that the second trip was as much of a waste as the first.

Where is this Tommy's place? I've been to Vics and BU's. Is it near either o them?

Trav Pokerman
04-07-07, 13:39
the massage parlor in Secaucus is 160 for the works. I haven't been there yet but I heard the service there is amazing. So what would you rather have? Ten minutes with some over the hill grinder in some dirty room or a table shower, massage the works and then some sweet convo with a pretty Asian girl?I believe it depends on your mood and how many sessions you want. Another way to look at it is..."Would you rather have (1) FS for $160 with an Asian hottie, (2) 8 BJs with skanky hoes, (3) 4 FS sessions with skanky hoes, or......"

If you simply want to get your rocks off, I believe SWs are best. However, MPs are great if you want a more relaxed experience.

I believe it also depends on why you're doing it. Are you doing it because you want sex (MPs are best for this), or because you like the thrill of the hunt (SW strolling is best for this).

The great thing about America is that we have a choice, depending on how we feel that day.

Inca79
04-07-07, 15:44
It's in Orange. You're not missing much, believe me. Apparently there is a better place in Orange called Rah-Rahs. I'll be checking that one out soon, it is apparently more like Vic's than Tommy's is. Tommy's is basically just a bar with providers who sit around doing nothing.

Cutter 436
04-10-07, 16:34
I was driving up the Parkway Monday about 2pm and decided to stop at Vics for a beer. Nobody collecting admission (too early?), but the place was busy. I counted about 15 guys and about the same number of girls. I was the only white guy in the place, but nobody really cares there. There were a few good looking girls dancing and circulating. Friendly and not too pushy. I haven't always liked the place in the past, but I may have to change my mind.

Jimbo56
04-11-07, 20:27
What is the name of the amp in Secaucus? Is it hard to find?

Black
04-12-07, 20:30
Went to BU Tuesday had a great time 25 and 8x for good time. petite brazillian. very good time. dance room sucks - need to at least put a couch back there the chair is uncomfortable, however, the dancer was great - she was about 5'2 105pnds. as I said nice! I may have paid to much agreed to first price.

North Jersey
04-26-07, 01:26
Found a nice 21 HSW named Angel last night. She was 5" and 115 pounds with a great ass and tits. She has only been dating for a month and lives with her dad in the projects.

Not into any oral, but loves fucking. $40 and I took her to my hotel. She also likes girls. Great catch for Frelinghuysen.. Picked her up at 11:30pm and we had to rush as her old man would lock her out soon.

I will see her again. Her dad drinks and her mom does drugs. Nice family, but she seems nice and wants to be a nurse.

Gypsy
04-26-07, 15:29
Was she seated on the wall by McDs?. I think I might have seen her there. Any 411?.Which hotel did you take her to. I normally use the Springlane for gorls from Freling. Don't know why these girls don't all get cell phones.Would cover the cost of the phone in less than a day.

Damian
04-26-07, 16:18
Just looking around for a place to newark area where I can meet some nice Brazilan or latin women for anything. Any suggestions?

North Jersey
04-26-07, 18:06
She was across the street from the McDonald's. Looked to good to be true and looked even better as she got closer. Asked me if I was a cop and then we ran over the the 50 Ball in Irvington. She didn't want to go that far, but I betcha she never thought she would be selling her body for a few dollars either.

She is a little nervous at first and she gave me her house phone, but a cell phone would be so much easier. I don't think she is too far into drugs yet, but she has no other income and no clue how to get a real job. She was born in the projects in Newark and while she would like to be a nurse, she has no clue how to pay for school.

I will see next week and let you know how if goes. I think she is looking for a few regulars and she is unspoiled at this stage.

Gypsy
04-30-07, 12:07
"Asked me if I was a cop and then we ran over the the 50 Ball in Irvington. She didn't want to go that far:

Why did you drive so far from Freling.?, I would have gone to Springlane on Rt. 1 S fo $20. If your preferred Notel is 50 Ball, then pick up the girls right there on Nye Ave and the cross streets or from Vic's Place on Stuyvescent Ave. Only problem is Vic's closes by 7pm. But it opens by 12-1 pm.

Papi Que Rico
04-30-07, 19:02
I was driving up the Parkway Monday about 2pm and decided to stop at Vics for a beer. Nobody collecting admission (too early?), but the place was busy. I counted about 15 guys and about the same number of girls. I was the only white guy in the place, but nobody really cares there. There were a few good looking girls dancing and circulating. Friendly and not too pushy. I haven't always liked the place in the past, but I may have to change my mind.They charge the admission Thursday to Sunday. Went this afternoon. Passed some time with a cute spinner named Vanilla (though she looked more cafe con leche) very nice!

North Jersey
05-02-07, 20:52
Picked Jennifer up at Vic today and drove her home to her hotel on Rt. 9/1 near the airport for some BBBJ and FS. 24 years old, Puerto Rican, a little thicker than I like, but she is great service and I have known her in the past. Excellent service, $80 donation, no room cost since she already had a room.I picked her up at 6:45pm as I knew she would need to paid a $20 cab for a ride unless I offerred.

I was looking for Vanilla who I have been with before and she is just the kind of girl I love to fuck! Small, slim, with a great ass and nice tits for a girl her size. I have know Vanilla for a while and I use to see her at Newark Airport when I was returning from my flights and she was waiting for her boyfriend to get off work.

Well he cheated on her one one too many times and now she dates. Bad for him and good for me! Nice girl. I usally like a girl who you can talk to as well as fuck. I get a good deal from as well as I have always been nice to her.

No cover at Vic's as it was Wednesday.

North Jersey
05-04-07, 02:30
Stopped by Pacemakers tonight at 11:30pm and saw Vanilla. She gave me her aunt's # to hook up with her, but her new boyfriend was picking her up that evening and she could not go out on a date.

Several other talented ladies there and take out is available. All girls black and all sizes and shapes. Most in the early 20s. Typical fee is $100, but some girls will ask for $150 if they think you are sucker. Sometimes you can get a yound lady for $80 if she needs the money or she knows you from a previous date.

North Jersey
05-26-07, 02:23
Great dream!

In my dream I had another good time with Vanilla at Pacemakers... I dreamed have been enjoying her regularly the past 3 weeks and when I walked into Pacemakers tonight at midnight, I was immediately greeted by her 23 year old sister first with a kiss and then 5 minutes later Vanilla saw me and asked if I wanted to go on a date.

15 minutes later we are 69ings at the 8Ball hotel and then some good old fashion missionary for a good time and release. An hour later I am dropping her off at the corner from Pacemakers so her boyfriend can pick her up at 1:30am.

Vanilla is 5'5", Carmel, 105 pounds, 34Cs, thin waist, thin, but very shapely ass! Got to love 20 years that love to fuck. Kiss her on her neck while you fuck her and listen to her moan.

I need to see if Vanilla and her sister are up for a three some and bring my camera in my next dream!

North Jersey
06-10-07, 19:50
Found Carie today near Popeyes at 3:30pm.

20 year white girl from New Mexico who moved here last year due to a 30 year old black guy she met and fell in love with. Now she has been dating for 3 months now and is working this week to bail him out of jail. Not his fault I'm sure....

Average height, brownish red hair, 130 pounds, nice tits 34B, nice ass 34, a few extra pounds on the tummy.... A 6 with clothes, a 7 without, a little acme on her face.

Dreamed I took her to the 50 Ball for $50. Excellent head, FS, nice pussy, needs a trim down south, but a good experience and friendly, good service.

Good luck and why is no one else posting?

Gypsy
06-11-07, 11:17
Was at the Freling stroll at about 12 noon yesterday. All I saw was this mute SW who tried to tell me in sign language what she could do for me. Even as horny as I am, thats not for me. I wish I had seen Carie, any 411 on her?. Why drive all the way to 50 Ball when the Springlane on Rt. 1 south is only two minutes away from Freling. There were quite a few SWs on the Elizabeth Stroll but just couldn't connect with any.

Gravitas
06-12-07, 18:55
I haven't been in Irvington in months, which is probably why I enjoyed Vics so much. I was there around five pm and there were about 20 woman, all shapes, sizes and colors. There were at least 5-6 that were just to my taste.

If anything Vics has become more relaxed since I was last there. The ladies who circulate around the bar almost all accept the fact that a man's hands will roam where they please. The pussy has become as strokable as breasts were, say five years ago. Also, the pretty, light colored lady in her late twenties with tattoos up both legs danced on the stage wearing a summer dress and nothing else. The dancers showing everything on stage is new to Vics, if that's what's happening. Also, when she came over for tips everything was touchable.

What a great place!

G_Bang
06-14-07, 09:50
Wouldn't it be nice for a small group of us to get together for a weekly Pokeher, I mean, Poker game, maybe get a hostess or 2 or just bring our own snacks? Please PM me with your thoughts.

IntotheMuck
06-17-07, 02:33
guys, saw a bunch of girls in the parking lot tonight around here. about 1:30 in the morning. haven't seen that at this motel in ages. thought it was off limits.

girls were pretty sexy too. i was just cruising and not really looking but curiosity took over and checked them out. may go back pretty soon and sample.

in the meantime: go get em guys because that thing doesn't last very long.

Niravvyasny
06-20-07, 18:41
After reading all the reviews. I finally decided to make it to Vics and Bottoms up, in Irvington, at around 1:30 Tuesday afternoon. Vics was almost dead. About 4 girls and non worth perusing. So I headed over to Bottoms up. This place had about 7 south American women. 5 looked over 40-45 and two were below 25. There was one nice Brazilian with an ass to die for. I saw her going in the back room with a couple of local Spanish guys in the back room. She then closed the door. I’m sure there was more than the eye can see on the menu. But when it was my turn to take her to the back room, she insisted that a lap dance is a lap dance and the door stays open. I’m not sure why, as I was very well behaved. She may have thought of me as a LE or something. The lap dance was so pathetic that she only danced in front of me and it cost $25. There was no contact between us. When I instead on extras she told me that the LE paid a visit sometime ago and now this place plays by the rules. But this is a complete nonsense as I had seen two guys go in and she closed the door behind them. One guy was in there for about 25 minutes. Can anybody recommend an approach?

Gypsy
06-21-07, 14:15
Can't believe there were only 4 at Vic's at 1:30pm on Tuesday afternoon. Try again, you were just unlucky.
I have never been dissappointed there, can always find something to meet everybodys taste.

Billy Bob
06-22-07, 10:42
I was prepared to be under whelmed after reading the recent reviews of this place. I figured on two or three Latinas ready to give hand jobs at the bar. When I pulled up at around two in the afternoon there wasn’t much to build my low expectations. There was a dude standing next to his Harley parked on the sidewalk, five or six mean-looking locals, and a black door that seemed to be the entrance.

Opening that door provided the biggest surprise of the month.
It was like a daytime version of the Goldfinger Club in Montego Bay. The place was mobbed! I bobbed and weaved my way to a an open seat at the bar. This required passing at least 20 ladies who were grinding their considerable booty against some dude’s genital area. All in all there had to be thirty or forty women. From this assortment there were two white women, both butt ugly.

For the most part these were BBW, and in this case the second “B” doesn’t stand for “beautiful”. The good news is that there were at least ten fine looking ladies and five or so that I’d rate as seven or better.

At first I sat next to a Dominican who outlined the rules of the game. For ten bucks the chick does a lap dance and you get to touch most everywhere you want. The thing is, this happens at the bar, or standing against the wall. Privacy is not part of the deal. But I also learned that it was not impossible to negotiate an exit with someone of your choice and get not only private, but full service at a “No Tell Motel” within a mile. The motel cost is $25.00. No key.They show you to the room. It’s one of those romantic kind of seedy places with mirrors on the ceiling and a big one at the head of the bed.

Amid the noise and humping at Vic’s I found a delightful lady who agreed to vamoose immediately. Now it costs the girls $25.00 to get back into Vic's. I imagine that’s how Vic makes his money. So you need to pay her way back in, pay for the service, and pay for the motel. All in all this cost me a buck and half, and it was spectacular. A full hour, no rush, BBBJ, and about every position possible. She also had a great upbeat personality and sense-of humor. A find! I have her number, and plan to make contact ASAP without having Vic as my middle man.

But guys, let me tell you. There is plenty of action at Vic’s.

When In Vegas
06-25-07, 11:25
Strolled Frelignheisen as I was passing thru town. Hit on a nice find: clean, slim, white girl named Dina. Had problems findind a good parking location but once established it was a very nice session BBBJCIM. She was very enthusiastic and seemed to truly enjoy slurping every last drop. Even went back down for clean up detail.

Would definitely repeat. Actually maybe tonight. I got her digits. She said it was for her home phone and not cell.

Later,

Vegas

North Jersey
06-27-07, 20:22
Picked up Angel again on Frelignheisen near Popeye's. I wasn;t sure it was her as her hair was up, but she jumped in my car and off we go for fun and games. She says she comes out at dusk and her cell phone is broken.

22 years old, 1/2 PR/1/2 Black, but looks more like 95% PR. Good times. Look 7+, Skills 7+. She still needs to learn some more about sex, but I'm she will get plenty of lessons in the future.

Has a friend named Rocanne in Camden who she is bringing up. Bad news is she does herion from time to time. She could be a real keeper if she gets off the stuff. No wear or tear yet.

PS. Don't pay more than $80 - $100 for take out at Vic's. I will pick up girls for $80 at 6pm and later who are not returning and don't have to pay the fee back to Roy at VIC's to re-enter.

Fuxter1
07-01-07, 16:05
I went by Frelignheisen today following 'WhenIn Vegas' advise. I saw a wsw who
was obviously working, but didn't get into any cars. I was on the way home when I saw another wsw standing at a corner. She got in and to my surprise it she said her name was Dina. Great BBBJCIM. She seems like she likes what she does. Would repeat if I'm back that way.

Be safe!

FUXTER

Bigboy3355
07-10-07, 03:29
I was prepared to be under whelmed after reading the recent reviews of this place. I figured on two or three Latinas ready to give hand jobs at the bar. When I pulled up at around two in the afternoon there wasn’t much to build my low expectations. There was a dude standing next to his Harley parked on the sidewalk, five or six mean-looking locals, and a black door that seemed to be the entrance.

Opening that door provided the biggest surprise of the month.
It was like a daytime version of the Goldfinger Club in Montego Bay. The place was mobbed! I bobbed and weaved my way to a an open seat at the bar. This required passing at least 20 ladies who were grinding their considerable booty against some dude’s genital area. All in all there had to be thirty or forty women. From this assortment there were two white women, both butt ugly.

For the most part these were BBW, and in this case the second “B” doesn’t stand for “beautiful”. The good news is that there were at least ten fine looking ladies and five or so that I’d rate as seven or better.

At first I sat next to a Dominican who outlined the rules of the game. For ten bucks the chick does a lap dance and you get to touch most everywhere you want. The thing is, this happens at the bar, or standing against the wall. Privacy is not part of the deal. But I also learned that it was not impossible to negotiate an exit with someone of your choice and get not only private, but full service at a “No Tell Motel” within a mile. The motel cost is $25.00. No key.They show you to the room. It’s one of those romantic kind of seedy places with mirrors on the ceiling and a big one at the head of the bed.

Amid the noise and humping at Vic’s I found a delightful lady who agreed to vamoose immediately. Now it costs the girls $25.00 to get back into Vic's. I imagine that’s how Vic makes his money. So you need to pay her way back in, pay for the service, and pay for the motel. All in all this cost me a buck and half, and it was spectacular. A full hour, no rush, BBBJ, and about every position possible. She also had a great upbeat personality and sense-of humor. A find! I have her number, and plan to make contact ASAP without having Vic as my middle man.

But guys, let me tell you. There is plenty of action at Vic’s.Can you tell me where Vic's is please.

Gypsy
07-11-07, 16:43
Vic's is in Irvington on Stuyvescent Ave, which is off to the right of Clinton Ave going away from Newark. You can find any shape, age, size and color starting from 12:30 in the afternoon to about 6PM. Action at the bar is available starting at a buck for a quick feel to a HJ and FS. If you are looking for take out it is better to get there before 12:30 and stand outside and pick one up before they go in or after 6Pm when they are leaving for the day. If you go for take out between those hours you will be expected to pay in addition to the Room and "broad" the $25 which she will have to pay to Vic's to reenter. IMHO it is the best value for money in NJ

Member #4581
07-11-07, 17:19
Just look for the White Castle and turn right. Go to the next light, like 1/4 mile, and it's right there. On the way over to the White Castle you'll see a Buger King. There is a convenient no-tel right there as well. Don't spend too much :)

Gypsy
07-12-07, 16:06
Are we talking about the same Vics. Where is this White Castle, on what street?. Maybe I am going blind.

Rebrobate218
07-12-07, 18:42
The only bar in that area, near a whitecastle, would be Doll House or Pacemakers. Both on Lyons Ave. Vic's is much further up and on Styversant Ave. I think he has his clubs mixed up.

Gypsy
07-13-07, 16:48
Thanks, I thought I was going blind or crazy or both.

North Jersey
07-14-07, 17:57
Nice find last night at 10pm. Barb is 37, WSW, probably American Italian. Nice service, nice ass and mouth. Some scars on her leggs from a cycle accident. BBBJ and FS for $50 in my favorite hotel, Nice looking pussy.

I keep playing phone tag with Angela as she calls me from a pay phone when she's out and if I miss her call I can not call her back.

Niravvyasny
07-19-07, 18:15
After my previous disappointment with VICS I tried it again Sunday afternoon 3:00 PM. This was my second time only but I have to tell you that the experience was much better than last time. There were about 15 girls, all black. There was one light skin girl by the name of Paradise. Bought 1 laptop (usual price), free roaming and takeout is $150. She gave me her digits. I'm not sure if $150 is overpriced for VICs standards. Lapdance was a great value for the money. I only wish there were more light skin girls in there. Can anybody help me with newark SW stroll (including cross streets and times)? Is it anything like the LIC scence a couple of years back in NY?

Thanks

Rebrobate218
07-20-07, 00:19
She calls herself Paradise because "that is where she takes guys" and yes $150 is a bit much for her. Although she has a hot body, fair skin and a baby face she can be had for less. Hold your ground and you will save about $50. You can most likely get it much cheaper at the end of the month when her pimps rent is due. If you like very light black women then Vic's has a few. China White...you will know her by her tattoos, Chyna etc. If she is a little darker then just turn down the lights in the hotel. Nikkie give great service as does Fetish. You have a couple of latina working during the week, Spanish Fly (Jennifer), even though she has gotten fat....and some older Brazilians and a few Dominicans during the week as well. Right now Vic's is the place to go. Enjoy.

North Jersey
07-20-07, 01:00
You want to grab Paradise or any of the girls at the end of the evening. From about 5:30pm on the girls will go with you and not return which means they don't have to pay to get back in. $150 is too rich for my blood and more money does not mean more or better pussy.

Jennifer (clubby PR) and Paradise are friends and you can probably get them both for $150 if you wait until the end of the evening. Jennifer will offer greek for no additional charge if she's in the mood. She also has her own place and if you drive her home, you can save the hotel fee. I get most of these girl for $80, but I have to be a little lucky. Slow night, they need money or a ride, end of the evening... I just tell them I would love to be with them, but I just have $80 on me. Sometimes, it also works at the beginning of the day so the girl knows she has already make her tip in and taxi costs already. Some days, when it's slow, the girls actually lose money. Even the pretty ones... It is sink or swim for these girls on a daily basis.

I keep asking these girls for a frequent vistors card so every 5 trips is half price or the tenth one free.

I have one girl who calls me for a ride to the club or one of her friends house and I give her a few ride and she gives me a great ride for $60 with excellent BBBJ and anything else I want. She is a little thicker than I like, but we are actually on very friendly terms and at 22, who can complain about a sweet pussy for a good price.

I have yet to have Paradise, but she is definitely my type. You might like Vanilla at Pacemakers as well if you like thin builds with tits.

I dreamed I nailed one of the barmaids at VICs the other day, but not the one I wanted to and it's long story that I will save for the movie. Be nice to the barmaids and tip then as you never know what could happen. They may look Brazilian to you, but I know that at least one of them has alot of Greek and an Irishmen the other day in her.

Bigboy3355
07-20-07, 22:02
Vic's is in Irvington on Stuyvescent Ave, which is off to the right of Clinton Ave going away from Newark. You can find any shape, age, size and color starting from 12:30 in the afternoon to about 6PM. Action at the bar is available starting at a buck for a quick feel to a HJ and FS. If you are looking for take out it is better to get there before 12:30 and stand outside and pick one up before they go in or after 6Pm when they are leaving for the day. If you go for take out between those hours you will be expected to pay in addition to the Room and "broad" the $25 which she will have to pay to Vic's to reenter. IMHO it is the best value for money in NJThanks. If you need some good AMP's in CT or PA give me a holla.