PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3]

DigitalBobby88
04-21-09, 18:09
The last time I was there (about 3 weeks ago) in and out services were available. The problem with the "in" services are that the club has been real empty lately so it isn't as easy to blend in while you are being serviced.

Your best bet is take-out. Get to the club around 4pm, chill for a bit and see what/who is available, have a drink get a dance or two. The girls start to leave at like 5:30 and they typically close up around 6-6:30.

Be safe, have fun and report back!

Bigswift
04-22-09, 22:46
I am coming into town this Sunday for a couple of days. Was wondering if anyone could give me some quick pointers for the area. First off IO am not even sure if I am in the right board. LOL

Staying at the Hyatt in Jersey City. Hope that helps.

Also like Asian / Indian / White ladies. Massage with extras?

Thanks for your time.

North Jersey
04-25-09, 12:42
Stopped by the Champagne Room last night around 7:30pm, picked up my special friend for the past 6 months for 90 minutes of 50Ball Fun for $80 and then when back to the club for a few minutes as the young lady insisted....

It was Kelly Birthday party and they evening looked like the girls were going to me making some money. The girls are always much nicer when they have a pile of money in thier purses.

This place is easy to make a friend or 5 different friends and pay $80 - $100 for excellent service. You really never know what you are getting at Craigslist and here you can grab a beer, see how the girls give dances, talk to her to see if she would be fun to be with. If the girl can not dance, she probably can not fuck well either.

For the girls at the Champagne Room it is a treat for them to be fucked for money. On Craigslist, that is what they do... It is a job just like collecting tolls on the Parkway... Next Car

The girls at Champagne Room get excited when you ask them if they want to fuck for $100. Otherwise they are in the club, dancing and sitting on thier ass for $10 - $20 in the next hour. It is also a status symbol for them to be seen leaving by thier peers with a paying customer. It gets the other girls jealous and the bitches love that.

Vanilla, Lovely, Shy, Spanish Fly, Kelly and 98% of the girls at the club offer BBBJ and FS. I usually focus on the local girls versus the NY Girls, but I have had both. All sizes and shapes to pick from. Occasionally a white girl, but 98% of the girls are black. Spanish Fly is a greek freak.

50Ball is $25 for 2 hours except Friday and Saturday when it is $30.

The Weekend Bouncers are also friendly, professional and an ex-Newark Police Officer to make everything safe for all. I am white and I have never had a problem at the club other than picking who to plant my seed in that evening.

$5 Cover at 8pm. I usually arrive at 7:30pm and find some good hunting.

Vic's is good too, but I am too busy making money during the day to stop by between 2 - 6pm.

Benchseats Rock
04-25-09, 20:12
I haven't heard too much about Vics lately. Is eat-in or take-out still available? I am looking to take a trip up there to check it out.
Yes, yes and yes. Go. Monger. Report.

The problem with the "in" services are that the club has been real empty lately so it isn't as easy to blend in while you are being serviced.

Your best bet is take-out. Get to the club around 4pm, chill for a bit and see what/who is available, have a drink get a dance or two. The girls start to leave at like 5:30 and they typically close up around 6-6:30.

Personally I didn't think the "blending in" mattered that much to anyone.
No one as much as batted an eye at me, and believe you me, I stick out like a sore thumb in a place like Vic's. Take out is obviously more discreet, but to each his own.

I'm happy to report that Vic's hasn't changed a bit.
Lunchtime was excellent both days I went, and I was able to take care of everything at the bar, just like always.
The selection seems to be worse than it was last year, but that could just be bad luck and timing on my part, though I heard from some local yokels that Irvington is getting a bit better, although thankfully not becoming gentrified.

Details available to established seniors.

Bench

Cutter 436
04-25-09, 22:12
Stopped by the Champagne Room last night around 7:30pm, picked up my special friend for the past 6 months for 90 minutes of 50Ball Fun for $80 and then when back to the club for a few minutes as the young lady insisted....

It was Kelly Birthday party and they evening looked like the girls were going to me making some money. The girls are always much nicer when they have a pile of money in thier purses.

This place is easy to make a friend or 5 different friends and pay $80 - $100 for excellent service. You really never know what you are getting at Craigslist and here you can grab a beer, see how the girls give dances, talk to her to see if she would be fun to be with. If the girl can not dance, she probably can not fuck well either.

For the girls at the Champagne Room it is a treat for them to be fucked for money. On Craigslist, that is what they do... It is a job just like collecting tolls on the Parkway... Next Car

The girls at Champagne Room get excited when you ask them if they want to fuck for $100. Otherwise they are in the club, dancing and sitting on thier ass for $10 - $20 in the next hour. It is also a status symbol for them to be seen leaving by thier peers with a paying customer. It gets the other girls jealous and the bitches love that.

Vanilla, Lovely, Shy, Spanish Fly, Kelly and 98% of the girls at the club offer BBBJ and FS. I usually focus on the local girls versus the NY Girls, but I have had both. All sizes and shapes to pick from. Occasionally a white girl, but 98% of the girls are black. Spanish Fly is a greek freak.

50Ball is $25 for 2 hours except Friday and Saturday when it is $30.

The Weekend Bouncers are also friendly, professional and an ex-Newark Police Officer to make everything safe for all. I am white and I have never had a problem at the club other than picking who to plant my seed in that evening.

$5 Cover at 8pm. I usually arrive at 7:30pm and find some good hunting.

Vic's is good too, but I am too busy making money during the day to stop by between 2 - 6pm.

You must be making it during the day because you are spending far too much for common Irvington pussy at night. You are making it tough on the rest of us who have been paying $30-40 for the same thing. Fortunately the supply outweighs the demand and we will still find what we want at a decent price.

North Jersey
04-25-09, 23:02
You are paying $30 - $40 for Take Out from one of the local Irvington bars? I am not taking about a girl off the street. Who in the bar leaves with you for $40 when they have to pay the tip in fee to return? Most girls are looking for $100 plus the tip in fee if they can get it.

You must be making it during the day because you are spending far too much for common Irvington pussy at night. You are making it tough on the rest of us who have been paying $30-40 for the same thing. Fortunately the supply outweighs the demand and we will still find what we want at a decent price.

DigitalBobby88
04-26-09, 03:21
I hit up CR and Vics on 4-25 from 3:30. 4:30. CR was DEAD! There were 4 dancers and 2 customers, no one worth my time and money. I downed my coors light and headed to vic's.

Vics was a little more lively. It was business as usual, in house services were being had by some. I got a dance from Nicky (always a pleasure) and got my fingers wet in two other chicks. There was a sexy slim body chick with braids and a nice jiggly booty that I wanted. Unfortunately some other dude was feeling her as much as me and refused to let her go.

All in all it was well worth the $5 cover and the $3 coors light was VERY cold!

Cutter 436
04-26-09, 22:30
You are paying $30 - $40 for Take Out from one of the local Irvington bars? I am not taking about a girl off the street. Who in the bar leaves with you for $40 when they have to pay the tip in fee to return? Most girls are looking for $100 plus the tip in fee if they can get it.

The point is that they will take what they can get, and believe me, they are getting too much from you. Regardless of where you find them they are still prostitutes and the going rate in Irvington is not $. If you think you are getting your money's worth, then go for it.

Knightriderr
04-27-09, 17:15
You must be making it during the day because you are spending far too much for common Irvington pussy at night. You are making it tough on the rest of us who have been paying $30-40 for the same thing. Fortunately the supply outweighs the demand and we will still find what we want at a decent price.You mean to tell me these girls are leaving CR and going to 50 ball for 30-40 bucks? If you wanted a chic for the whole shortstay time(90 minutes) ...how much would that be? I need to check it out then. I havent been in the clubs for awhile.

Knightriderr
04-27-09, 20:41
The point is that they will take what they can get, and believe me, they are getting too much from you. Regardless of where you find them they are still prostitutes and the going rate in Irvington is not $. If you think you are getting your money's worth, then go for it.Whats the goin rate for the shortstay time (90- 120 minutes) in 50 ball?

North Jersey
04-28-09, 09:48
Whats the goin rate for the shortstay time (90- 120 minutes) in 50 ball?

$25 Sunday - Thursday for 2 hours
$30 Friday - Saturday for 2 hours

Cutter 436
04-28-09, 17:31
Stopped by Vics yesterday - Only about 2-3 guys and 3-4 girls in the place. Everything was as advertised - left a little bit poorer but quite relieved.

Knightriderr
04-28-09, 18:28
$25 Sunday - Thursday for 2 hours

$30 Friday - Saturday for 2 hoursOut of Vics or CR?

DigitalBobby88
04-29-09, 18:33
Out of Vics or CR?These are the Telly rates.

Not take-out rates (not necessarily)

Gravitas
05-07-09, 00:02
If a girl leaves Vics and returns it costs her another $30. That's why they ask for at least $100 to leave and are more likely to ask for at least $130. The price of an enhanced lap dance is, on the other hand, highly variable. Lowest I've heard in quite a while is $20. 40-50 is more typical, at least for a homely, old guy like me.

BTW, I had a great time there today. Two young ladies claiming to be sisters were very friendly. One of them sucked on my finger so sexily that I didn't even mind that it was just my finger. The place was not crowded, the men were all happy, and the ladies eager to please. It does seem like money is talking louder at Vics these days.

Purple Porkchop
05-11-09, 12:38
Just a massage and nothing and I mean nothing else. The masseuse was on the heavy side

Further north, First massage (Ridge Ave Lyndhurst), was nothing better

P Chop out

Benchseats Rock
05-11-09, 19:37
I was running late today and missed Vic's. I'm still up for mongering a little though I would prefer not to bring anyone back to my room, so, can someone PM me the info for the Champagne Room or fill me on on where else to get laid around here?

Thanks,

Bench

lunch tomorrow at Vic's, can't wait :)

Benchseats Rock
05-14-09, 07:07
Thank you all for the intel.
I will be putting it to good use in the near future, I'll keep ya guys posted.

Thanks again,

Bench

LongRanger99
05-16-09, 23:59
I don’t understand what is going on in Newark except for the possibility that maybe LE is reading these pages. I went to Newark earlier this week and saw to much LE. The suspicious thing is that I saw them mostly where we have been lately stating that the action is at. Clinton Ave. Between Bruen Ave. And Clinton Pl. And Grove Ave. Between Berkeley Ter. And 15th Ave. These have been areas where we have been mentioning in the recent past that there is action but I went there Wednesday night through Thursday morning and the area was loaded with LE from 10pm to 3am. I did not see any LE on Frelinghuysen Ave. Yet I was so cautious because of earlier readings, I missed all the girls that I saw because they were gone by the time I circled around. Better safe than sorry. Luckily for me because I know a lot of girls in Newark I was able to just make a couple of calls and I was good to go. I really like the women that I meet on the prowl in Newark but the thing that makes me sick is that some of the women are so simple minded that they are not getting from their customers or they have so many habit issues that most of them cannot keep their phones on.

OneEye
05-18-09, 15:15
Longranger,

Its not so odd in that section of town. I've seen tons of cops around, and do a pickup further down the road. Pretty sure they are after the drug dealers.

Sasay1960
05-27-09, 18:13
Guys...I'm staying in Parsippany but will be mobile at night (after 6:30). Any suggestions for a white guy looking for extras is appreciated. Years ago, I went to Newberg, NY and had a decent time, but that's too far, and I've heard it has turned lame. I love Russians, maybe Latina or Asian...sometimes black, but I'm picky there (no offense). PM me if you want.

Sasay1960
05-31-09, 19:21
I've read a lot about the Irvington area, but being white, I don't want to be somewhere "out of place" if you know what I mean. What about some of the places talked about? I need some PUSSY!

North Jersey
06-02-09, 15:52
I've read a lot about the Irvington area, but being white, I don't want to be somewhere "out of place" if you know what I mean. What about some of the places talked about? I need some PUSSY!

I'm white and I never have any problems. Many of the girls like the older white guys as we are pretty easy to please!

I hit the Champagne Room regularly when not traveling.

Sasay1960
06-02-09, 16:16
I went to VIP last night around 11. I was surprised that it closed at 1, and there was absolutely NO play there. A couple of real nice Russians (I speak a little Russian), but NO hint of extras.

Sasay1960
06-02-09, 16:18
Also wanted to f/u that the NJ clubs seem pretty lame...especially compared to FL...where ANYTHING goes, and Atlanta, which is lame, but much better than here. What's up with the stages being 500 feet away?

Rebrobate218
06-02-09, 22:31
Also wanted to f/u that the NJ clubs seem pretty lame...especially compared to FL...where ANYTHING goes, and Atlanta, which is lame, but much better than here. What's up with the stages being 500 feet away?

Sassy you are not visiting the right NJ clubs. Trust me they are much better than what I've seen in South Florida!

Sasay1960
06-02-09, 23:32
Sassy you are not visiting the right NJ clubs. Trust me they are much better than what I've seen in South Florida!

Drove all the way down to Cheeks. I was there once before and it was boring. I'm glad I got back. 5 minutes in the door and this 4'6" Latina with BIG titties came up, grabbed Johnson, and asked me what I liked to eat...meat, fish...

I told her I was a meat eater, and my favorite meat was pussy ... she came back to me in 30 minutes, we went to the back and ohhhhhhhhhhhh that kitty was red hot and tight. Successful launch, and still hard 5 minutes later! OMG. Only bad thing is that it was too short. Wham Bamm type thing. Damage was $1.5, and that included several bar hustles, dinner, cover, and 2 drinks!

Go to Cheeks in Pemberton ... it is well worth the ride. Those military boys have it made!

Jacken
06-12-09, 09:32
I'm white and I never have any problems. Many of the girls like the older white guys as we are pretty easy to please!

I hit the Champagne Room regularly when not traveling.

Per this report I decided to give this place a shot yesterday afternoon around 5:00. As a white guy in bussness atture I stood out big time in the crowd, but it was cool. The bar tender and patrons were all cool, but I did fell like the girls targeted me. I was gettting over the normal amount of attention, and it was a constant flow (one left another came right up).

At one point I only had 5's and 10's on me. I told the girl I will tip when I get change, she just snached the 5 and said that will do. That pissed me off so I slamed the last 1/4 of my beer and turned to leave. as I was walking out a girl blocked my way wanting to dance. I said i was leaving and she wouldn't move till I tipped. Again I only had 10's and 20's left so I said no thanks and tryed to get aroiund, she refuesed to mover her fat ass out of the way till I gave her the 10.

As I was way out of my element I handed the 10 with a look of hate, as I gave her a firm push (but not aggresive) to the side so I can get outand I will NEVER return. I felt like I was being shook down the entire time.

I did see one thing that I have never seen at a "normal" club. very large girl (who was really cool), took a 1/2 full beer bottle, held (hid) it between her huge ass cheeks danced for a min. When done out came the bottom just as full as it went in. it was odd, funny and gross all at the same time.

Dr Dong
06-12-09, 14:16
Sounds like an awesome place, so I googled to get an idea on the location in Pemberton since I live nearby. Regretfully, I found this, dated 5/26/09! I gotta make it over there soon...

Mayor David A. Patriarca and Township Council President Diane P. Stinney today announced that the Township Council approved a settlement agreement with Fingal Corp. t/a Cheeks that calls for Cheeks to close its go-go bar establishment (featuring partially clothed dancers) by the end of August.

“This is another positive step toward cleaning up Pemberton Township,” said Mayor Patriarca after the resolution approving the settlement was adopted by Township Council. “Cheeks has been a great nuisance to law enforcement over the years and is not the type of business that Pemberton Township needs or wants. Go-go bar establishments have a negative impact on the quality of life for residents and are a drain on limited law enforcement and code enforcement resources,” added Mayor Patriarca, a retired police detective.

On July 21, 2006, Fingal Corp. filed litigation against Pemberton Township relating to restrictions that were placed on Fingal’s use of the property. Shortly thereafter, the Township filed a counterclaim against Fingal seeking certain relief regarding Fingal’s use of the property located at 159 South Pemberton Road.

On March 22, 2007. an indictment was returned against Fingal president and majority shareholder, Linda Dilullo, on criminal charges of (i.) possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute and (ii) possession of a controlled dangerous substance.

On April 29, 2008, the Fingal lawsuit was dismissed by then Assignment Judge, John A. Sweeney, because Fingal had failed to prosecute its civil complaint against the Township.

In early 2009, Dilullo entered into plea negotiations with the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office to attempt to resolve the criminal charges. Dilullo pled guilty on February 9, 2009 to certain of the drug possession charges.

As part of the plea negotiations Dilullo and Fingal agreed to certain restrictions concerning the future use of the Cheeks property. First, Fingal agreed to stop operating a go-go bar on the property no later than August 31, 2009 and further agreed that it will not operate on the property in perpetuity a sexually-oriented business or any type of establishment featuring erotic entertainment. Second, Fingal will cease using the name “Cheeks” in connection with any business on the property no later than August 31, 2009. Third, all of the owners of the property agreed to execute and record with the Burlington County Clerk’s Office a restrictive covenant prohibiting use of the property as a sexually-oriented business or any type of establishment featuring erotic entertainment. Fourth, the restrictive covenant will be included as a condition to any liquor license granted to any person or entity operating a business at the property in the future.

Council President Diane P. Stinney joined her Township Council colleagues in supporting the settlement agreement and commented, “I know that virtually all residents of our community will view this settlement agreement as a win-win for Pemberton Township. Cheeks, and other establishments like Cheeks, do not represent the type of business we want to thrive in Pemberton. We can do better than go-go bars. Our residents deserve better.”

DigitalBobby88
06-12-09, 20:10
Per this report I decided to give this place a shot yesterday afternoon around 5:00. As a white guy in bussness atture I stood out big time in the crowd, but it was cool. The bar tender and patrons were all cool, but I did fell like the girls targeted me. I was gettting over the normal amount of attention, and it was a constant flow (one left another came right up).

At one point I only had 5's and 10's on me. I told the girl I will tip when I get change, she just snached the 5 and said that will do. That pissed me off so I slamed the last 1/4 of my beer and turned to leave. As I was walking out a girl blocked my way wanting to dance. I said I was leaving and she wouldn't move till I tipped. Again I only had 10's and 20's left so I said no thanks and tryed to get aroiund, she refuesed to mover her fat ass out of the way till I gave her the 10.

As I was way out of my element I handed the 10 with a look of hate, as I gave her a firm push (but not aggresive) to the side so I can get outand I will NEVER return. I felt like I was being shook down the entire time.

I did see one thing that I have never seen at a "normal" club. Very large girl (who was really cool), took a 1/2 full beer bottle, held (hid) it between her huge ass cheeks danced for a min. When done out came the bottom just as full as it went in. It was odd, funny and gross all at the same time.Jacken, sorry you hear about your experience. The girls in these clubs can be pretty aggressive sometimes, you have to stand your ground. The best advice I can give you is to learn the word "NO". Perhaps you don't want to be perceived as rude but you have to "just say no". Also don't openly display your cash and if you do, hold on to it more securely.

All in all you (and others reading this) can learn some valuable lessons:

1- Just say NO. If they ask for a dance or start to give you a dance and you don't want it; nicely but firmly say "No thanks, I'm not tipping right now". They will move on.

2- If they ask for a tip and you don't have change, tell them (don't show them) that you don't have change. They will more than likely ask you 'change for what? '. If its a $5 or $10 most likely they will say 'oh, you can just give me that'. Remember lesson #1. Tell them to give you change (if you want it), then tell her what you want change of 5, 10, 20. Wait for them to say yes or no and start to get your change together. Then produce your cash.

As for the big ass girl that wouldn't let you pass until you gave her a tip (see lesson #1 in particular or lesson #2 with a twist)

*the twist: make her give you change of a 10 or 20. Only give her $1 tip then walk out. It will piss her off more than giving her nothing. LOL. But hey, she shouldn't have blocked you from leaving in the first place.

As you saw with the very large chick and the beer, you can often find some interesting entertainment at these clubs. I have on occasion gone there in my suit and they try to swarm around me as well but again I refer back to lesson#1. After you tell a few of them straight up "NO, I'm not tipping right now" they will disperse. Then you can focus your energy and $$ on the females you want to get your hands (and other body parts) on!

Don't be jaded. Go back, be firm and have fun and report back!

Dinosluck
06-13-09, 00:13
As a monger from the St Pete area I thank you all up here for your accurate and timely information on Vic's in this thread. I went there today in the afternoon with an old friend as a wingman and both of us left VERY satisfied. It was quite crowded (around 5 PM) with both patrons and dancers.

Roamin Roman
06-13-09, 14:49
As a monger from the St Pete area I thank you all up here for your accurate and timely information on Vic's in this thread. I went there today in the afternoon with an old friend as a wingman and both of us left VERY satisfied. It was quite crowded (around 5 PM) with both patrons and dancers.Ah, yes, the Marinated Steak special, eh? It's one of Vic's signature dishes, and an amazing dish it is. Even though it's available carry-out, it's best eaten dine-in, where it'll be hot. Enjoy it along with a cold one from the bar, and you'll certainly be very satisfied. (Come to think of it, it's been a while since I've enjoyed that blue-plate special. My appetite is getting restless, just thinking about it.)

Oneeyenthateab
06-14-09, 14:41
Hey want to check out Vic's and was wondering if they are open on Sundays.

(today) hope to hear back soon.

Thanks

LongRanger99
06-24-09, 01:18

At one point I only had 5's and 10's on me. I told the girl I will tip when I get change, she just snached the 5 and said that will do. That pissed me off so I slamed the last 1/4 of my beer and turned to leave. As I was walking out a girl blocked my way wanting to dance. I said I was leaving and she wouldn't move till I tipped. Again I only had 10's and 20's left so I said no thanks and tryed to get aroiund, she refuesed to mover her fat ass out of the way till I gave her the 10.

I did see one thing that I have never seen at a "normal" club. Very large girl (who was really cool), took a 1/2 full beer bottle, held (hid) it between her huge ass cheeks danced for a min. When done out came the bottom just as full as it went in. It was odd, funny and gross all at the same time.My advice to you is to be nice to the girls because we all come to the Go-Go clubs to tip the ladies and to be touchy-touchy with them. However, you should remember tipping is your option and the amount is your option. When you do not want to tip them then you should tell them to have a nice day. Yes, you do stand out because you are white but you should still stand your ground. Remember, the girls for the most part usually do not like any of us, they just want our money. If you want the girls to stop hounding you then just stop tipping them. They will spread the word and observe and the majority of them will stop hounding you. Just cut the money off.

I remember once going into the Pacemaker Lounge Go-Go club in Irvington and I was nice so I gave the ladies dollars. Before I new it I had spent $80. Buying drinks and tipping, your money goes quick. Also remember, tip when you feel like tipping because the main thing that you should remember is that you can tip the Go-Go girls forever but when your money runs out, they will not come around you anymore.

Personally, I have also tipped more that I should have in the past because I usually come out with money to tip because yes, I do like the girls but some times I have went over the amount that I should have.

Big Poppa II
06-24-09, 08:38
I stopped by Vic's last Monday at about 2:30PM, surprisingly to me it was very crowded. Most of the ladies were thick but three or four had nice bodies. I had a couple of lap dances and was offered more but was in a rush to get to EWR.

My technique at Vic's or any other joint is to go with change. I take $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills. I place them in different pockets, usually the ones in my shirt pocket. This way they don't see how much you actually have. I never take my wallet out. When a girl that I don't like comes to me I just give her a one and she will quickly disappear. If I like her I star roaming until the demands comes-up. To me is just like going to the casino, you have to be willing to come back home with no money, never take more that what you are willing to spend. Of course sometimes you wish you had more, just happened to me in Manila.

My two cents,

BP

North Jersey
07-09-09, 23:42
I last saw Nicole from VIC a couple of months and I had to see her again on Wednesday.

Excellent service and she went out of her way to give me a great BBBJ. She had even read my first review and instead of being mad, she felt challenged to improve on any suggestions I had.

As soon I saw her in the bar, I knew I would be leaving her soon, but I had a beer, played a few video games and even got a lap dance from another girl before both decided it was time to have some fun at 6pm.

I highly recommend this girl! Beautiful, smells good, loves to please, tastes sweet as nectar and has a body to die for... She knows she's beautiful, but she still acts very friendly.

I have know this girl Nicole "Da Da" for a few years and I have been with her friend Nicky, but never with Nicole so last Wednesday I took her out to the 50 Ball. She asked if I wanted a dance and I told her to skip the dance and get dressed.

She is very pretty, great body, 34c-22-32 or so and 22 years africian american beautiful.

$100 for Damages, good BBBJ and multiple positions for sex. Nicky gives a better blow job, but I think I can get her to improve. She needs less hand and more lips. She liked 69ing and she tasted sweet.

Would I repeat? Yes, but I would grab her at the end of the night and get her for $80. Is she beautiful? Yes

DigitalBobby88
07-12-09, 23:22
Hey want to check out Vic's and was wondering if they are open on Sundays.

(today) hope to hear back soon.

ThanksFYI,

Stopped by Vic's today and they were closed.

Gravitas
07-21-09, 09:44
I was in Vics yesterday and they have a big sign on the wall...."Vics is now open again on Sundays."

IntotheMuck
07-26-09, 23:59
I stopped by Vic's last Monday at about 2:30PM, surprisingly to me it was very crowded. Most of the ladies were thick but three or four had nice bodies. I had a couple of lap dances and was offered more but was in a rush to get to EWR.

My technique at Vic's or any other joint is to go with change. I take $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills. I place them in different pockets, usually the ones in my shirt pocket. This way they don't see how much you actually have. I never take my wallet out. When a girl that I don't like comes to me I just give her a one and she will quickly disappear. If I like her I star roaming until the demands comes-up. To me is just like going to the casino, you have to be willing to come back home with no money, never take more that what you are willing to spend. Of course sometimes you wish you had more, just happened to me in Manila.

My two cents,

BP
You know it's a damn shame that you have to hide your money in different pockets.

It's our money for goodness sake.

I'm white and look like I have a lot of money so I will never go there. Even though i'm far from rich. I'll be damned if i ever let some bimbo railroad me.

If it's what you described, I'd be in a brawl in a hurry and surely would be outnumbered.

IAmLookin
08-05-09, 00:07
i haven't been to Vics in awhile. i used to refuse to tip the ugly scags that walk around demanding a dollar. If you tip they will come back. they didn't bother with me after they knew I was not going to give them anything

You know it's a damn shame that you have to hide your money in different pockets.

It's our money for goodness sake.

I'm white and look like I have a lot of money so I will never go there. Even though i'm far from rich. I'll be damned if i ever let some bimbo railroad me.

If it's what you described, I'd be in a brawl in a hurry and surely would be outnumbered.

Roamin Roman
08-06-09, 00:20
i haven't been to Vics in awhile. i used to refuse to tip the ugly scags that walk around demanding a dollar. If you tip they will come back. they didn't bother with me after they knew I was not going to give them anythingThere's another way of dealing with this: If any gal comes around and you're not interested, just say that you're waiting for another gal to show up. They'll get the message and move on.

DigitalBobby88
08-06-09, 18:32
There's another way of dealing with this: If any gal comes around and you're not interested, just say that you're waiting for another gal to show up. They'll get the message and move on.Better yet just say "I'm not tipping right now". If you say you are waiting for another gal they may ask you who. Then you have to think up a name or if you do have a name ready they may say "oh, she just left' or " she's not here today".

It leaves the door open for more unnecessary conversation that you don't want to have in the first place. Keep it simple, "I'm not tipping right now". If they have the nerve to ask you when you will be tipping simply say "not now".

Be polite but firm. Don't let these biotches push you around or intimidate you!

Affectionate99
08-06-09, 21:04
I stopped by this afternoon around 5:30. Not too crowded, and most of the talent was more rather than thick and almost all black (same for the customers).

As a whte Canadian, I'm really out of my element here. However, I have never felt unsafe or unwelcome in my several visits.

As usual, quality of the lap dances varied widely. A couple of times, I got about a minutes worth and said this isn't really worth it so gave the girl a fiver to cut it short.

Others were more fun. Take out was offered at $ to $.25, but I did not bid. Indoor entertainment was offered at.6 but the market cleared at.4. I'm happy with value that we get here.

All in all, another good visit.

Normus Johnson
08-26-09, 17:54
Had been chatting with this girl Raychelle.
She sends me a text saying that she was a Vic's today and stop over. So I arrive and the bouncer at the door asks for 5 dollar cover. I hand him a 20 - he asks for something smaller - I said NO thats all I have - I lied as I did have money in my pocket - but I didn't want every dude, and girl for that matter in the bar to see that.

He waves my white ass in - as he was too lazy to get change.

Hook up with Raychelle and she starts with the dancing on my lap right away. I buy her drink. After a couple of songs i gave her 10 for the dance and a couple of dollars that were on the bar. I even saw here take a dollar off the bar herself -Big NoNo!!!.

I notice that she is getting trashed - now she is bitching that I only gave here 5 bucks for the dance. She changes the subject to out of the club - first quote of 300 brought a laugh. She asked me what I wanted to pay - I said the current price of 100 worked for me. She asked for 150- as she said that she would have to pay the 35 cover to get back in the club. She might be right on that.....

Passed on the whole offer as I was pissed off at the money taking from the bar - and the fact she had no idea on how much money I had already given her. All I could see was her making a big scene later on. Said goodbye to Cerusa and cut my losses and left. The girls here have been on a diet - as a general comment. Seem to be better looking. For the life of me - they see a white guy somewhat dressed, they swarm, and then are all pissed when I don't pay top dollar. Running issue here............
Normus Johnson

LongRanger99
08-27-09, 01:04
Had been chatting with this girl Raychelle.
She sends me a text saying that she was a Vic's today and stop over. So I arrive and the bouncer at the door asks for 5 dollar cover. I hand him a 20 - he asks for something smaller - I said NO thats all I have - I lied as I did have money in my pocket - but I didn't want every dude, and girl for that matter in the bar to see that.

He waves my white ass in - as he was too lazy to get change.

Hook up with Raychelle and she starts with the dancing on my lap right away. I buy her drink. After a couple of songs i gave her 10 for the dance and a couple of dollars that were on the bar. I even saw here take a dollar off the bar herself -Big NoNo!!!.

I notice that she is getting trashed - now she is bitching that I only gave here 5 bucks for the dance. She changes the subject to out of the club - first quote of 300 brought a laugh. She asked me what I wanted to pay - I said the current price of 100 worked for me. She asked for 150- as she said that she would have to pay the 35 cover to get back in the club. She might be right on that.....

Passed on the whole offer as I was pissed off at the money taking from the bar - and the fact she had no idea on how much money I had already given her. All I could see was her making a big scene later on. Said goodbye to Cerusa and cut my losses and left. The girls here have been on a diet - as a general comment. Seem to be better looking. For the life of me - they see a white guy somewhat dressed, they swarm, and then are all pissed when I don't pay top dollar. Running issue here............
Normus JohnsonI think we have had a situation similar to this earlier posted by {Jacken}. The program is the same as before, you can't turn a stripper/hooker in to a loyal girl friend. The girls that work at Vic's have one thing in mind and that is to get paid. I think that the white patrons should stop stating that they are being targeted because they are white. The girls try to get as much money as they can from any of the patrons at Vic's. It does not matter what race you are or how you look. Maybe the girl wants to just get paid or maybe she has a drug problem but the net result is the girls at Vic's want to get paid by whoever will pay them and that is just how it is. Simply put, if you are looking for loyalty and honesty then I suggest that you stop going to Vic's and maybe attend church.

Champak Lal
08-27-09, 14:48
I went to VICS on a Sunday recently. A WSW - not bad looking - came to me when I was parking. Stood at my window and started rubbing on my dick. Asked me if I wanted everything. Quoted 100 but came down to 80 very quickly. I am sure I could have gotten her for 60. On one hand it was so blatant that I could not help but think that she was LE. But the way she started touching me, I would not think so. This happend to me for the first time in my 10+ visits to Vics. This might have been my first on a Sunday in summer though. Any intel on this? Which is the best inexpensive option of motel close by? How far - how much and do they need ID? Thanks.

Maginore
08-27-09, 15:01
I went to VICS on a Sunday recently. A WSW. Not bad looking. Came to me when I was parking. Stood at my window and started rubbing on my dick. Asked me if I wanted everything. Quoted 100 but came down to 80 very quickly. I am sure I could have gotten her for 60. On one hand it was so blatant that I could not help but think that she was LE. But the way she started touching me, I would not think so. This happend to me for the first time in my 10+ visits to Vics. This might have been my first on a Sunday in summer though. Any intel on this? Which is the best inexpensive option of motel close by? How far. How much and do they need ID? Thanks.I haven't taken a girl from outside yet but I don't think you were being setup. Last time I took a girl out of there I left before she did and was propositioned outside, and I'm considering saving a little money picking up the outside girls. When the girl came out she started talking to the one propositioning me for a minute before leaving with me and told me that the other girl was her partner. I think they do pay to get in (25 was the going rate before but now the girls say 35) and if they smoked or snorted all their money the night before they might not be able to scrape together enough to get in and work. Others have posted here that they cruise Vics near closing time when the girls don't have to pay to save the 25 bucks on them. As for cheap, I go to the notel on 50 Ball a mile away, although I think they look at your ID.

Hope this helps.

DigitalBobby88
08-28-09, 09:01
I think the recession is hitting the titty bars hard.

I haven't been out like I used to and a few of my buddies haven't been either. We were talking about it and we think this is why the talent may be better, more girls in the spots, OTC/take-out offers being made up front and deals to be had. Some of these girls try to get whatever they can asking for 250 and accepting 80 (my buddy got that deal on a Wednesday) that shit is crazy.

I've gotten a few txt messages from girls in the last couple of weeks talking about 'I haven't seen you at the club lately' and 'you mad at me, you ain't called me'. My responce is the same 'been busy working. I miss you too. You still sexy? I'll see you soon'.

Not that don't want to hit the clubs and feel some booty. Its just my time and money need to coordinate. I haven't been in a position to "go to the mall" like I used to. Anyway, have fun and be safe!

P. S.

For my melanin challenged brethren:

Don't let these biotches push you around. My buddy plays it out like this.

Yeah he is white and yeah they flock to him like an ATM with a dick but remember 'just say no' and reward the ones you WANT. The others will get the message. With those that you reward rack up the HIGH mileage, push the envelope and have IT your way. If they balk move on to next one!

I've seen him do it and he always has a GOOD time in the clubs.

Purple Porkchop
09-11-09, 14:11
Answered three ads via EMAIL. Two wanted me to go through some ID proof thing where you use $0 credit card deal. That ended right there.

The other EMAIL back, said she would respond when she was alone. Two days later and the line is still dead.

Anyone have any luck with this venue?

Thanks in advance

P CHOP

Champak Lal
09-21-09, 13:54
This was before couple of weeks on Sunday. Club was full and there was one good looking white girls - very nice body. She kept herself quite aloof but would approach a guy every now and then - of course no body seemed refusing to her. She gave FS to a black dude for very very long time. Blatantly obvious -changed her position frequently. At some point her legs would be practically 180 degrees - either vertical or horizontal. Owner also looked few times but did not say anything. Dude was enjoying but was a bit concious too as they were quite a bit of center of attention. Lasted a long long time - dude should act in porn movies...In mean time a whitle dude entered and stood almost next to them. Was looking very often at them as if trying to give the girl signal to get off him quickly and join her ( the sight was giving me a hard on too). She totally ignored everything around her. Finished with the dude. Walked starigt to the other side of the bar and started giving lap dance to other black dude. The whity guy changed his position to be in her sight again....waited very very patiently for her. While leaving I saw her speaking only briefly to the white guy and preceed to a sit and get back on her texting on her phone - again ignoring the world around her. White dude did not seem very pleased...whole site was entertaining.

Fbtom
10-03-09, 21:22
Answered three ads via EMAIL. Two wanted me to go through some ID proof thing where you use $0 credit card deal. That ended right there.

The other EMAIL back, said she would respond when she was alone. Two days later and the line is still dead.

Anyone have any luck with this venue?

Thanks in advance

P CHOPI have been getting this a lot lately. The girls claim that it is just to be safe. LOL, they are more likely to get STD's than a guy wanting to harm them!
I simply put a statement like this in all of my CL and BP replies:

"DO NOT SEND ANY WEBLINKS WHERE I HAVE TO JOIN TO VIEW THEM OR TO GET VERIFIED!" "I WILL FLAG YOUR AD IF YOU DO!!"

This must be working, very few have responded since I started doing this. The ones with the weblinks to join get flagged.

I don't care if it were free to get verified, I don't want to give out my identity to just any website!

Newportbox
11-07-09, 03:45
First post, so work with me fellas.

Rah's has had a turn over of ladies in the last few months. Some are decent. A "big boned" Braz with huge tits seems to be my go to as of late. 50 plus dance (outside the club if desired). Affectionate & not at all distant.

Many of the new girls I've seen in Paterson (Marcet Cafe, Market St trio, 5th Ave, ect) & it became sort of uncomfortable when they shouted my name as I walked in the door. LOL.

This is all I can offer in the way of info.

However, I'm curious about Tommy's in Orange. I LOVE quite, older Braz spots & this seems right up my ally. Have not hit this room up in the 4 years + I've been at this. Not too quite though, if you know what I mean. I'm not trying to be the sole source of income for the evening.

A low down DFK at the bar, FS in the back, low pressure type of spot.

From the reports, this seems like that used to be that type of place. I've read that it is completely dead now though.

I'm not sure on everyone's definition of "dead", so. If one of you would like to give me some updated info, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Verraco
12-21-09, 02:59
Located off Route 21, on Verona Ave. Went there tonight (Sunday) 8:30PM. Spent 30seconds in the place because, even though it has parking and everything, the place seemed dead. Am I missing something? Has anyone had a different experience there?

Just wondering.

Verraco
12-30-09, 15:50
Went to BU a week ago and met a fine Brazilian chick, about 40, who gave me her number so we can meet up after giving me a VERY nice private dance. Met up with her the next day for a very pleasant afternoon.

Good times

Hanz Martin
02-22-10, 22:27
Hi guys need your advice!

Coming to states first time. Will be staying in Morristown. Seems like its a small village compared to NYC and where I am coming from.

Anyway, any idea whether there are any clubs where you can pick up some asian chicks? I will be having a car, so any place within 20 miles should be fine e. G. Newark, jersey city, hanover (thats all the places I can see around morristown).

BTW whats the going rates in states for girls? As said. Looking for asian (Chinese, korean, japanese) girls. I know you guys are not genies. But any kind of advice wud be appreciated.

Thanks!

Fbtom
02-24-10, 09:53
Use the search features and your big head. RTFF! (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897)

DigitalBobby88
02-25-10, 02:37

Coming to states first time. Will be staying in Morristown. Seems like its a small village compared to NYC and where I am coming from.

Anyway, any idea whether there are any clubs where you can pick up some asian chicks? I will be having a car, so any place within 20 miles should be fine e. G. Newark, jersey city, hanover (thats all the places I can see around morristown).

BTW whats the going rates in states for girls? As said. Looking for asian (Chinese, korean, japanese) girls. I know you guys are not genies. But any kind of advice wud be appreciated.

Thanks!Hhmmm.

-I do not know of any clubs w/ asian chicks for OTC action (outside the club).

Maybe someone else will chime in.

Perhaps if your 'good like that' you could score at AMP's (asian massage parlors) Search and ye' shall find.

-IMHO expect to pay 180-240/hr + tip (for premium service)

Don't you get F#cked and OVER PAY!

$$$ DOES NOT = quality service!

RTFF

My $. 2

Be safe and have fun!

Where are you coming from?

Trav Pokerman
03-14-10, 10:11

Thanks!From your name, I assume you are coming from Western Europe, where prostitution is (1) legal, and (2) MUCH cheaper than the states. My advice is that you refrain until you return to Europe.

Travelero
07-02-10, 04:25
Hi guys,

Relatively new to this and I have a question.

I may be hallucinating, but are there Latin clubs in modest Spanish areas in NJ or NY where a spanish speaking guy can pick up easy latin women or at least get their numbers especially ones that have recently come to the U. S?

I am talking about smaller to average clubs. Not the super duper La Boom in Queens or Copabanga in Elizabeth.

Damn, in Latin America, you go to a club, and gorgeous regular chicks flock around you eagerly wanting to talk to you. And it is easy to get their phone numbers. I know it is not the same as Latin America, but I would hope that there is somethng half as easy.

Boob Luvah
07-02-10, 13:14
From your name, I assume you are coming from Western Europe, where prostitution is (1) legal, and (2) MUCH cheaper than the states. My advice is that you refrain until you return to Europe.

I agree to the comment but also believe that a monger will always be a monger.. :-)
Hanz,
Backpage can be a good place to start for asian flavor.

You may want to consider Philadelphia for AMP's, some good parlors will make you ask for more. There are also AMP's in NJ but not as good as Philly in IMHO.

Dirty BJ
07-02-10, 21:33
Boob... I agree Philly is the best for AMPs for sure...

Joseleche
08-05-10, 23:19
2 are in town that try to huslte, one frequents NJ/meadowlands and the other is new. 20-21yr olds AA females (one claims to mixxed). DO NOT give anything except for service if you must see them. DO not get close or they will be asking you for money! They have a pimp but he does not travel.

Roamin Roman
08-24-10, 00:39
Been about 10 months, but I may be heading up to Newark in the near future.

Had a good time at Vic's the last time around and was wondering if it's still open for business.

Thanks in advance.

RR

DigitalBobby88
08-24-10, 15:41
Been about 10 months, but I may be heading up to Newark in the near future.

Had a good time at Vic's the last time around and was wondering if it's still open for business.

Thanks in advance.

RRVic's is still around and open for business. There are new faces all the time and some you may recognize. Good times and OTC are still available at reasonable rates. Check it out and report back.

Champak Lal
09-14-10, 11:32
I was at VICS on last Thursday (9/9) app 6.15pm. Lots of Police cars on that block. Lady Cop was on and off having a word or two with the bouncer. The owner dude was standing there looking clueless. Did not appear that they were after Vics but did not go to the club regardless. Many (or all) cops were wearing Bulletproof vest (not sure if all cops in irvington do that). Did feel like some special team on a special mission. Any insight?

Intelius
09-15-10, 15:57
I was at VICS on last Thursday (9/9) app 6.15pm. Lots of Police cars on that block. Lady Cop was on and off having a word or two with the bouncer. The owner dude was standing there looking clueless. Did not appear that they were after Vics but did not go to the club regardless. Many (or all) cops were wearing Bulletproof vest (not sure if all cops in irvington do that). Did feel like some special team on a special mission. Any insight?

Irvington is always hot to one degree or another. I worked in Irvington for several years, the cops all wear vests all the time. I haven't looked at stats lately but Irvington is usually just behind Camden in Homicide and and gun crimes.

Longstone
09-19-10, 12:17
On my last visit to "The Hood" Vic's was fairly restrained, perhaps because the guy that I assume is the owner was behind the bar and keeping a tight reign on the action. Yesterday (9/18/10) he wasn't there and it was a lot more lively.

As I was parking outside, a very cute white, spinner body type girl was crossing the street from the Deli and something made me stop to check I'd locked my car again so that I could watch where she went. Sure enough, instincts were correct and in through the door she went. I arrived early, around 12:30 when people were just arriving, maybe just three guys there and the first few dancers were coming in. Cover charge was the usual $5. Behind the bar Suzie was very friendly and also fabulously cute, well worth tipping her decently.

Keeping basic information brief, dancer tip expectations were in line with previous reports, dollar bills here and there, $.1 for lap dances and beyond to the usual $.5ish for as much fun as can be had in a club, which certainly occurred at the bar during my visit. Take out was also offered at $1.5 for an hour, with additional costs for accommodation if needed. These were asking prices, so you can always see where negotiating takes you.

Anyhow, back to the main story. Champak Lal's post of 9/21/09 caught my attention, and I thought it a little fanciful at the time given my past experiences, but yesterday definitely put paid to any skepticism remaining. I think the girl I saw crossing the street when I arrived was likely one and the same.

Her stage name is Angel. She was the only white girl in the bar all afternoon. She has numerous tats scattered around her body, including a large flower on her right neck, on her left shoulder blade (back) a nice ensemble of two girls kissing, and others in various places. She has a small athletic body type that I really liked and a few piercings scattered around in interesting locations. She's quite an accomplished dancer, with some good pole tricks to add to the mix. And she is definitely lithe and flexible enough to fulfill all of Champak Lal's descriptions.

Needless to say, I was very happy when she came and sat next to me. I liked her personality and so the day ended very nicely. For me at least I would describe her as a keeper. She's quite an old timer at Vic's apparently, previously going by Cream. By her own admission she can be somewhat moody and temperamental, and this has an effect on who she decides to spend time with. In my experience treating her well and with a degree of patience yielded very worthwhile rewards. After hanging out at Vic's we went to get some food (my idea) and then I took her to her evening gig at Liquid Assets in South Plainfield NJ, which is where I saw most of her pole dance expertise. Had to drop by my hotel on the way between venues of course.

So, to sum up: Vic's seems to be living up to all expectations, at least some of the time. I will definitely repeat with Angel, but I expect YMMV depending on your approach. I would recommend that treating her well, a little patience at times, and reasonable generosity will significantly enhance your chances of a first class experience.

Enjoy, and thanks to all the previous contributors that have helped me become aware of Vic's and other local establishments and more importantly, how to navigate "The Hood" successfully. If you're from out of town, don't know the area etc. I'd highly recommend a GPS, especially around the airport.

Intelius
09-20-10, 16:13
I had some time on my hands today and decided on a Spring Lane visit with a provider I had met on the stroll a few months back. I won't go into too much of a description since the attached pics will do that. She is a 36 yo BSW with a very sweet demeanor. Her grooming is above average for the area and is open to all inputs. I recommend her deep BBBJ and she has a an exceptionally tight pussy. I didn't try anything but some very aggressive and several minute long doggy after which we topped it off with a very skillfully delivered BBBJ.

Intelius
09-20-10, 16:30
Just a few more of many.

Gypsy
09-24-10, 15:07
Picked up a HSW small made named Karen. She seemed kind of cute and only wanted $20, went to the Maple. I guess for the price I shouldn't complain but it was very rushed, and she spoke very little english and had a lot of "don't do that "

Ozzypie
10-02-10, 20:35
Irvington is always hot to one degree or another. I worked in Irvington for several years, the cops all wear vests all the time. I haven't looked at stats lately but Irvington is usually just behind Camden in Homicide and and gun crimes.I've cruised the Irvington/Newark border for years and never had a problem with the regular IPD and the undercovers seem only to be working on drug busts from what I've seen.

However, I would advise anyone who cruises that area if they see the State Police in the area to leave the area immediately. I've seen the SP pull over several people over the last few years (day and night) and a few months ago it happened to me. I only received a verbal warning, but the experience was unsettling for a few reasons.

First, I'd just arrived in the area and the second they saw me they did a U-turn and started following me. Then they followed me practically to Maplewood until they pulled up next to me at a stop light and asked me what I was doing back by the border. I gave them a half-assed explanation and they told me to go when the light turned green. They then proceed to follow me a couple more miles into Maplewood and finally they pull me over.

Then the dog and pony show started about my weak explanation and how they were looking for drugs and they would call the K-9 unit...blah blah blah. I finally copped to looking at the girls but there weren't any in the area when they saw me and since I don't drink or do drugs they were shit out of luck and finally let me go.

I'm relating this to illustrate the lengths they are going to these days and to point out that racial profiling is alive and well, since the only crime I had committed at the point they saw me was being white in a black area.

Intelius
10-03-10, 00:22
My experience with the Stateys in Irvington is almost identical. They have a barracks on Nye Av. and are there solely for gun and drug crimes. When I got pulled over the State Police sergeant approached my vehicle with his weapon drawn at his side. I can't complain about his treatment of me, he was very professional and let me go once I convinced him I was in the area for work. Again these guys want to go home at the end of the day, after working in a an area that has been made very dangerous by our foolish "War on Drugs". God bless Nixon and this incredible war he unleashed on us.

Intelius
10-03-10, 00:23
My experience with the Stateys in Irvington is almost identical. They have a barracks on Nye Av. and are there solely for gun and drug crimes. When I got pulled over the State Police sergeant approached my vehicle with his weapon drawn at his side. I can't complain about his treatment of me, he was very professional and let me go once I convinced him I was in the area for work. Again these guys want to go home at the end of the day, after working in a an area that has been made very dangerous by our foolish "War on Drugs". God bless Nixon and this incredible war he unleashed on us.

Caddyman
11-05-10, 19:50
Am in Newark and came across some internet information regarding Alice's Pioneer Pub. Says it's a black bikini go go bar. Is it still open? I see the posts here regarding Vic's but not sure I am looking for that scene. Am near Newark Penn Station and prefer more low-key places with black girls. Suggestions? (My ability to RTFF is a little limited given my work laptop)

DigitalBobby88
11-05-10, 20:10
Am in Newark and came across some internet information regarding Alice's Pioneer Pub. Says it's a black bikini go go bar. Is it still open? I see the posts here regarding Vic's but not sure I am looking for that scene. Am near Newark Penn Station and prefer more low-key places with black girls. Suggestions? (My ability to RTFF is a little limited given my work laptop)Define 'low-key'

Also, what are you looking for, simple 'hands on action' or something more raunchy?

PS. If your work doesn't monitor internet traffic you should use google chrome in an Incognito window. It doesn't cache or store browsing history, passwords or images. There's no need to "clean your tracks" like you would using IE or Firefox.

If they do monitor internet traffic then you're screwed unless you go through a proxy website

Wooly
11-05-10, 21:02
Am in Newark and came across some internet information regarding Alice's Pioneer Pub. Says it's a black bikini go go bar. Is it still open? I see the posts here regarding Vic's but not sure I am looking for that scene. Am near Newark Penn Station and prefer more low-key places with black girls. Suggestions? (My ability to RTFF is a little limited given my work laptop)Nice friendly place. The dancers are black. Most of the clientel also. I am not.

Safe neighborhood (by Newark standaeds. Very attractive dancers. No lapdance or extras in club.

You may, or may not, be able to make outside arrangements.

Purple Porkchop
11-17-10, 16:57
Is this an oxymoron? The chop is seeing too many (CL, BP) adds stating they are independent and available 24 X 7. To good to be true? This is one where the chop does not want TOFTT.

Any one have any experience with one?

Thanks,

P Chop

Kiyakubuke
10-17-12, 21:54
Hey guys, senior member from Nashville. Going to be in Edison next week, not familiar with the area so I'm even sure which section to look in. Anyone have any 411 on the action in edison? I see a few MP on rubmaps that look promising but not much on p411.

Thanks

Twinkie1
01-24-13, 14:35
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3780-General-Reports

TheDogg
01-26-13, 12:11
Sorry I have never seen her but wish I did because she looks like a lot of fun LOL.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3780-General-Reports

Jersey1
05-25-13, 22:38
Found one on a dating site says she wants to meet at a hotel of her choice. Seems shady. Anyone have any exp with this?

TheDogg
06-04-13, 13:57
Found one on a dating site says she wants to meet at a hotel of her choice. Seems shady. Anyone have any exp with this?If you have to question it don't do it. I wouldn't.

Is she expecting anything from you? What 'dating' site? Girls tend to pick because they feel safer but att he same time like you said this sounds shady.

TheDogg
04-23-16, 10:52
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I created a user blog in this section and several other NJ locations for those who are interested in a sugar baby / Sugar daddy relationship or has information to share please do so here. Let's make this a great addition to the already great forum!

Repoman1
08-15-16, 18:38
Hey guys, I know this question will probably go no where but here it goes. I recently lost my two regulars and my other phone numbers are now no good. I'm looking for a girl that is semi-pro, normal and laid back, no drug addicts, and has her own incall spot. Hit me up if you can help out.

GregIsLong
10-24-19, 01:03
I'm from the Baltimore area heading to Edison for the adult convention.

Does anyone have any experience at this place? I. E. Talking to dancers? Cam models? Kinksters?

Loge123
10-24-19, 11:55

Does anyone have any experience at this place? I. E. Talking to dancers? Cam models? Kinksters?All the girls are getting attention from someone. The cam girls if not in a meet and greet booth, are usually doing live shows, so talking to them there is not going to be easy. Pretty much all the girls are there doing their job, and some are nice, but others are just trying to get paid. When I went they had a BDSM area and those people were really easy to talk to and likes talking about what they were doing, but not as hot as the pornstars and models, obv.

If you're looking to hook up, I would recommend looking for some "civilian" events. Lots of swingers at that event and parties that come with them. Especially Friday since ladies are free.

But place is fun. The sights, shopping, and experience are fun.

MrFrench
10-24-19, 22:16

Does anyone have any experience at this place? I. E. Talking to dancers? Cam models? Kinksters?I've been going for years and have plenty of experience. My suggestion: go to an after party (or two) and talk to the ladies there. While many of them are still "on the clock" (I. E. Getting paid to be there) it's a lot more of a relaxed situation and easier to talk. At the convention itself, there are too many people around, including cops, to really do anything unless you're already known to them and even then it's not easy.

GregIsLong
10-25-19, 02:43
I've recently got into BDSM so this would be a plus for me.

Thank you for the tip!

All the girls are getting attention from someone. The cam girls if not in a meet and greet booth, are usually doing live shows, so talking to them there is not going to be easy. Pretty much all the girls are there doing their job, and some are nice, but others are just trying to get paid. When I went they had a BDSM area and those people were really easy to talk to and likes talking about what they were doing, but not as hot as the pornstars and models, obv.

If you're looking to hook up, I would recommend looking for some "civilian" events. Lots of swingers at that event and parties that come with them. Especially Friday since ladies are free.

But place is fun. The sights, shopping, and experience are fun.

BbbjFanatic
12-09-19, 17:02
This is an immigrant bar, the type where you buy a lady a drink or give her a tip to dance to Latin music. I am somewhat familiar with this type of setup and had a lot of success at a similiar establishment years ago in Elizabeth. Some of the girls were good-looking in that Columbian-**** kind of way. Any one have intel on this place? More specifically, are there any p2 p girls?

DudeNJ
12-15-19, 13:23
This is an immigrant bar, the type where you buy a lady a drink or give her a tip to dance to Latin music. I am somewhat familiar with this type of setup and had a lot of success at a similiar establishment years ago in Elizabeth. Some of the girls were good-looking in that Columbian-**** kind of way. Any one have intel on this place? More specifically, are there any p2 p girls?This is off Henry St in Orange, you definitely need to speak Spanish, it has been several years but few times I was there it was a sausage fest, few girls several guys fighting for their attention.

Awesome420
02-24-20, 13:33
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hot-sexy-pawg-white-blonde-milf-anal-gfe-curvy-and-real-soccer-mom-862-21947402

BbbjFanatic
03-04-20, 14:42
I have heard good things about some Chinese brand (non-specific) that are super thin. Pleases share your favorite "barely there" condom.

TexasMonger
03-05-20, 10:47
I have heard good things about some Chinese brand (non-specific) that are super thin. Pleases share your favorite "barely there" condom.I use Okamoto 0. 01 and Sagami 0. 02 - Both are excellent and feel next to nothing.

But again, I go bare for best feel. LOL.

Cheers.

TM.

BbbjFanatic
03-06-20, 11:52
I use Okamoto 0. 01 and Sagami 0. 02 - Both are excellent and feel next to nothing.

But again, I go bare for best feel. LOL.

Cheers.

TM.Any reason the Okamoto is so much more expensive?

TexasMonger
03-06-20, 16:30
Any reason the Okamoto is so much more expensive?Yes it is better quality. I really like it when in need for one.

Cheers.

TM.

VeeraSammy1
03-10-20, 17:35
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newjersey/northjersey/46917102/

DonTrask
03-28-20, 10:17
I don't know about anyone else but I store phone numbers as a back up when I hit the stroll. As a strategy, it hasn't prove all that effective because whenever you call the #'s, it doesn't result in hook up, it just feels like you have more options.

So there is SW who ran in the same group as my favorite "go to" SW and I always wanted to nail her ass. Lo and behold, she graduates from being a Frey Ave SW to Skipthegames, albeit at the higher rates. So on occasion, I would text her STG # asking for her availability. Looking at my phone and the message thread, I have reached out to her 4 times in a 6 month period without a single reply, not once.

So now that we are in the throes of a major health Pandemic complete with a 8 PM curfew, guess who texts me back for the very first time? Please call her my ass, she obviously has hit rock bottom and needs her next fix. I checked out STG and she is back advertising heavily so my logical conclusion is that in a classic supply and demand market, the supply is holding steady and the demand is staying at home.

Anybody else out there finding similar circumstances, I would love to hear back about them.

BbbjFanatic
03-28-20, 11:48
I don't know about anyone else but I store phone numbers as a back up when I hit the stroll. As a strategy, it hasn't prove all that effective because whenever you call the #'s, it doesn't result in hook up, it just feels like you have more options.

So there is SW who ran in the same group as my favorite "go to" SW and I always wanted to nail her ass. Lo and behold, she graduates from being a Frey Ave SW to Skipthegames, albeit at the higher rates. So on occasion, I would text her STG # asking for her availability. Looking at my phone and the message thread, I have reached out to her 4 times in a 6 month period without a single reply, not once.

So now that we are in the throes of a major health Pandemic complete with a 8 PM curfew, guess who texts me back for the very first time? Please call her my ass, she obviously has hit rock bottom and needs her next fix. I checked out STG and she is back advertising heavily so my logical conclusion is that in a classic supply and demand market, the supply is holding steady and the demand is staying at home.

Anybody else out there finding similar circumstances, I would love to hear back about them.Nicole is driving now. She may be able to deliver.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-28-20, 12:08
Nicole is driving now. She may be able to deliver.Nicole we from the Sherman stroll?

Hunter Jay
03-28-20, 14:10

Anybody else out there finding similar circumstances, I would love to hear back about them.Lmao at your post I received text messages and Facebook friend request from chicks I do not mess with anyone more due to BS services.

DonTrask
03-28-20, 16:16
Nicole is driving now. She may be able to deliver.I try my best not to sit in judgement of my fellow mongers, do what you want, just be prepared to live with the consequences. But I have never entertained, much less allowed, a SW to come to my home or office. The cost of an hourly room is cheap insurance compared to the possibilities that would be opened up to a SW and her crew once they know where you live.

The old adage applies, when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. A $25 a pop skin flute player and her band of thugs, druggies, and thieves need to stay in the hood and out of the neighborhoods of us mostly law abiding, tax paying, upstanding citizens call home. Without asking directly, I'm sure my neighbors agree.

Hdmaybull
04-16-20, 01:06
Question for those of us that spend $100 plus a week on our "hobby / entertainment. " What are you going to do when things go back normal? I was thinking of going on a vacation somewhere I can release. Or maybe a new TV. I don't know.

Stinkfinger202
04-16-20, 12:28
Question for those of us that spend $100 plus a week on our "hobby / entertainment. " What are you going to do when things go back normal? I was thinking of going on a vacation somewhere I can release. Or maybe a new TV. I don't know.Hdmay, have you no middle ground? Between the hobby and a new TV? Perhaps when things go back to normal. Try dating perhaps, some nice new clothes, maybe volunteer to a food pantry, there are lots of desperate women that come to those places you might just meet someone. I'm just saying in general that as a fellow hobbyist the pandemic is a good oppertunity to analyze our situation as men to the women out there that are probably looking for a real man to help them. Something to think about.

Dr1464
04-16-20, 17:46
I have no idea on the truth of this but damn I almost saw her yesterday, glad I didn't.

http://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/warning-isabella-has-hiv/705831103722

Alpha1661
04-16-20, 23:42
I have no idea on the truth of this but damn I almost saw her yesterday, glad I didn't.

http://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/warning-isabella-has-hiv/705831103722One can never be too careful, but I understand it is extremely difficult to get aids from a woman by way of Vaginal sex or BJ. But of course stay safe. Myself I would pass it up.

The Hitman 203
05-02-20, 16:22
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/la-sexy-latina-lisa-puerto-rican-incall-and-outcall-862-237-2382-28723531

Anyone take a bite out of this latin apple? Seems TGTBT 180 for the hour she said. And was pretty firm about no pics and videos during our session ("No. Bye. ".

Any more info would be cool.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Zerk93
05-02-20, 20:30
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/la-sexy-latina-lisa-puerto-rican-incall-and-outcall-862-237-2382-28723531

Anyone take a bite out of this latin apple? Seems TGTBT 180 for the hour she said. And was pretty firm about no pics and videos during our session ("No. Bye. ".

Any more info would be cool.

Thanks.

Cheers.They rotate girls and every time I've gone the pics have been legit.

The Hitman 203
05-03-20, 00:17
They rotate girls and every time I've gone the pics have been legit.Thanks for the info. May give it a shot.

Cheers!

Sypress
05-03-20, 20:31
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/dominica-mami-202-677-3169-39445891

Don't waste your time with this chick. I went to see her at her incall spot, which happened to be her apartment residence. I get there, she comes to greet me and tells me we have to do a car date. I'm glad that was the case, I heard her boyfriend on the phone anyway. She isn't really all that attractive, I'm not going to bash her completely but her ass isn't nicely shaped, and she is NON-GFE and when I called it off she wanted 30 $ for me taking up her time. I took up more of my time getting to her, shit, all she had to do was leave her apartment for 5 minutes.

This review is my experience and my opinion. If you feel inclined to see her, feel free. She does have a boyfriend / pimp, and isn't all that attractive. I have a thing for dominican chicks (well, who doesn't), but she wasn't doing it for me.

AnthonyFortis
05-05-20, 21:02
http://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/courtney-angel-from-your-nigh/219302616106

AntMan103
05-06-20, 14:27
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/dominica-mami-202-677-3169-39445891

Don't waste your time with this chick. I went to see her at her incall spot, which happened to be her apartment residence. I get there, she comes to greet me and tells me we have to do a car date. I'm glad that was the case, I heard her boyfriend on the phone anyway. She isn't really all that attractive, I'm not going to bash her completely but her ass isn't nicely shaped, and she is NON-GFE and when I called it off she wanted 30 $ for me taking up her time. I took up more of my time getting to her, shit, all she had to do was leave her apartment for 5 minutes.

This review is my experience and my opinion. If you feel inclined to see her, feel free. She does have a boyfriend / pimp, and isn't all that attractive. I have a thing for dominican chicks (well, who doesn't), but she wasn't doing it for me.Where did you go for her incall?

I haven't seen her in a few years, but her ass WAS fat and shapely when I used to see her. Idk what she looks like now. Those pics are so outdated. The only GFE she did for me was a BBBJ.

HER BF (she says her bf, and legit had a heart to heart with me about him the 3rd time we met for a car fuck, idk if pimp or not) is her biggest downfall. She would negotiate rates and be convenient and shit if he wasn't involved. Like I said when I saw her a few years ago we had fun, but yeah her bf puts her in a bad mood, it seems. And the car fuck sucks because when she's in elizabeth her "spots" are all behind apartment complexes that she knows people at and I aint trying to be caught, obviously.

JigMaster
05-07-20, 08:37
https://newark.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/outcallsincall-head-master-exx/646017226255

LaundryBasket3
05-07-20, 09:59
http://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/courtney-angel-from-your-nigh/219302616106I've been trying to see her but she stopped responding. Would love to see the view from behind as I'm a sucker for BBWs. Will update if I get a chance or if anyone has seen, do let us know.

Stinkfinger202
05-07-20, 14:44
https://newark.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/outcallsincall-head-master-exx/646017226255JUst my own opinion from the pics of the girls look like hoodrats. Trying to make money from a this virus situation.

419- is the number associated with the ad. Prefix is in ohio and does not link to any other similar ads.

I personally would stay away.

Sypress
05-07-20, 15:11
JUst my own opinion from the pics of the girls look like hoodrats. Trying to make money from a this virus situation.

419- is the number associated with the ad. Prefix is in ohio and does not link to any other similar ads.

I personally would stay away.The vast majority of chicks advertising online right now during covid are hoodrats. They tend to look a lot worse than the photos when you meet them. I've had way too many bad experiences with providers working lately that I'm staying away from anything that can't be verified.

Sypress
05-12-20, 17:23
Saw China, latina chick from Newark, she advertises heavily on skip the games, she's been reviewed here before by texas monger.

Funny story, I arrive to her street and as I am calling her, another monger arrives slightly earlier than me and she takes him into her room. I was pissed.

I text her and said, it's all good I'll wait for you to finish with him. I walk around the block a bit and decided for fun to put my ear to the door of her apartment. Nobody in the area really saw me because her apartment is in the basement and you walk down to it, so nobody saw me creeping by her door. I just had my ear to her door and heard her screaming and moaning from getting fucked. It actually really turned me on. At one point the scream was so loud, I was like damn she's really getting piped down.

Anyways, I bounce before anybody sees me, the last thing I want is her opening the door while I'm being a fucking perv LOL. The guy leaves, and I come back and see her.

She charges quite a bit for how ugly she is, NO OFFENSE. She's short, with no curves, no ass, no tits. I actually decided to walk out I was so unimpressed.

So, not really a review because I didn't do anything with her. But I'm sure she gives a good service if you can get past her looks and what not.

The Hitman 203
06-08-20, 23:22
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hot-sexy-brazilian-milf-curvy-and-real-bbj-anal-available-5512753314-40107755

This can't actually be THE Darlene Amaro, Brazilian porn star? Anybody got intel? Maybe the phone?

Thanks.

JerseyJames
06-09-20, 08:47
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hot-sexy-brazilian-milf-curvy-and-real-bbj-anal-available-5512753314-40107755

This can't actually be THE Darlene Amaro, Brazilian porn star? Anybody got intel? Maybe the phone?

Thanks.I'm semi interested in this too, from what I can tell there is a group of Brazilian ladies that bounce between north jersey, edison, and the shore area. From what I've researched it's bait and switch but I've never actually seen any. The numbers are the same but the pictures are different, so maybe it's a service? They also all seem to cluster the same hotels / area, so you'll see 3 ads all Brazilian same location, same bad English, and similar numbers. Again these are just observations, and I've never seen any of the ladies yet.

The Hitman 203
06-09-20, 13:44
I'm semi interested in this too, from what I can tell there is a group of Brazilian ladies that bounce between north jersey, edison, and the shore area. From what I've researched it's bait and switch but I've never actually seen any. The numbers are the same but the pictures are different, so maybe it's a service? They also all seem to cluster the same hotels / area, so you'll see 3 ads all Brazilian same location, same bad English, and similar numbers. Again these are just observations, and I've never seen any of the ladies yet.Thanks for the info! I'm very intrigued still. Even if she looks a little bit like Darlene, I might still take the dive.

Cheers!

MrFrench
06-09-20, 22:34
I'm semi interested in this too, from what I can tell there is a group of Brazilian ladies that bounce between north jersey, edison, and the shore area. From what I've researched it's bait and switch but I've never actually seen any. The numbers are the same but the pictures are different, so maybe it's a service? They also all seem to cluster the same hotels / area, so you'll see 3 ads all Brazilian same location, same bad English, and similar numbers. Again these are just observations, and I've never seen any of the ladies yet.It's human traffickers that have been bringing girls up to Jersey from South America for about two decades now, at least. Every couple of years the girls get busted, and some of the money runners get busted, but they've never actually caught the people in charge as far as I've heard. Articles appear in local papers from time to time when there's a bust and all of the issues about human trafficking get raised yet again but I've never seen anything to indicate that they've caught whoever is in charge.

The pictures they use are usually pictures of South American models stolen off the Internet. The way they operate is when you call, the phone person directs you to the next available girl and you're never speaking to any of the actual girls when you call. I remember one time about 10 years ago I went to see one of these "girls" and I was directed to a no-name hotel on Rt 46 in Teterboro. The room was dark and I couldn't see anything when I entered. I asked the "girl" to put on a light so I could see to pay her and she did. And I was facing a woman who was about 60 ish, scrawny, malnourished, and no teeth. I ran as fast as I could.

IIRC, the last time there was a bust, the papers reported they picked up about 20 girls and 2 money-runners at the Red Roof Inn in Secaucus. This was just before BP went away.

BBFnatic
06-09-20, 23:32

Thanks.I think these Hispanic providers advertise with pics of someone that MAY look like actual girl but really isn't.

AmexSexy
06-10-20, 03:54
Definitely not Darlene. I definitely tried it out it's wasn't her but I definitely wasn't disappointed. LOL funny the first thing I said to her was you're not Darlene she said I'm just like the picture and she smacked her ass I started cracking up and said yeah sure you're right let's get to it.

Thanks.

JerseyJames
06-10-20, 08:39
It's human traffickers that have been bringing girls up to Jersey from South America for about two decades now, at least. Every couple of years the girls get busted, and some of the money runners get busted, but they've never actually caught the people in charge as far as I've heard. Articles appear in local papers from time to time when there's a bust and all of the issues about human trafficking get raised yet again but I've never seen anything to indicate that they've caught whoever is in charge.

The pictures they use are usually pictures of South American models stolen off the Internet. The way they operate is when you call, the phone person directs you to the next available girl and you're never speaking to any of the actual girls when you call. I remember one time about 10 years ago I went to see one of these "girls" and I was directed to a no-name hotel on Rt 46 in Teterboro. The room was dark and I couldn't see anything when I entered. I asked the "girl" to put on a light so I could see to pay her and she did. And I was facing a woman who was about 60 ish, scrawny, malnourished, and no teeth. I ran as fast as I could.

IIRC, the last time there was a bust, the papers reported they picked up about 20 girls and 2 money-runners at the Red Roof Inn in Secaucus. This was just before BP went away.Well that's kind of sad to read, it was kind of my hunch but I had no actual data to back that up. Human trafficking is the disgusting part of this hobby and the one I refuse to support. Sad thing is I met a few supposed indy Brazilians and they were the best times I've ever had. I've been looking create that for a while. Anyway thanks for the info / confirmation.

Zerk93
06-10-20, 20:18
Definitely not Darlene. I definitely tried it out it's wasn't her but I definitely wasn't disappointed. LOL funny the first thing I said to her was you're not Darlene she said I'm just like the picture and she smacked her ass I started cracking up and said yeah sure you're right let's get to it.Man I've been waiting for someone to see her first! Definitely might check her out sometime.

Sypress
06-13-20, 11:40
516-908-3054.

Guys, Tammy is a decent looking chick and I can't honestly say this is a review of her sexual prowess or lack of. This is a review of our brief interaction when I told her to get out of my car after she told me her BBJ is extra. I was upset that she didn't mention GFE services are all at an up-sell. Kissing is extra, bbj is extra, and she doesn't do BLS. Atleast this is what was offered to me.

We argue for a bit and she threatens to get her driver to come handle me, I tell her listen I'll give you $20 for your troubles to come out to me, and she wanted $40. I said no, you take what I give you and leave. Some more drama and yelling, eventually I get her out of my car. YMMV with her, maybe she would have been good had I been willing to deal with her rates but it was too many rules for me.

Pat2019
06-20-20, 08:09
Cityxguide got shutdown, see the proof below:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/backpage-replacement-cityxguide-taken-down-federal-prosecutors/

MJohnNewst
07-09-20, 09:29
Cam across this one. She has a Switter post and profile and this web page. https://happyvegan.escortbook.com/. She's advertising BBFS and CIP in Newark. I haven't found any info or reviews on her. Texted her and she's staying and a Sheridan in Newark. Anybody seen her or know anything. I don't generally pull the trigger until I faint something.

Melisil
07-09-20, 12:27
Cam across this one. She has a Switter post and profile and this web page. https://happyvegan.escortbook.com/. She's advertising BBFS and CIP in Newark. I haven't found any info or reviews on her. Texted her and she's staying and a Sheridan in Newark. Anybody seen her or know anything. I don't generally pull the trigger until I faint something.If you end up TOFTT, please let us all know what happens!

Melisil
07-09-20, 14:20
Cam across this one. She has a Switter post and profile and this web page. https://happyvegan.escortbook.com/. She's advertising BBFS and CIP in Newark. I haven't found any info or reviews on her. Texted her and she's staying and a Sheridan in Newark. Anybody seen her or know anything. I don't generally pull the trigger until I faint something.I got curious and tried to pull the trigger. Everything going fine until she asks for a hefty deposit of $200. Not an amount I'm personally willing to risk, especially when her switter was created in June and her oldest post is June 25th. Seems like a scam.

Smack25
07-10-20, 23:47
Is anyone else's skipthegames and escortalligator not working too.

Wasted3
07-11-20, 07:27
Is anyone else's skipthegames and escortalligator not working too.Websites got hijacked by some spammer.

AnonyMouse8800
07-17-20, 12:28
Alright guys,

Where are we looking now since Cityx and the other site is down. I tried skip the games and unless you know the particular URL of the person you want to look at, it won't let you search.

Whats left out there now a days?

MrFrench
07-17-20, 21:27
Alright guys,

Where are we looking now since Cityx and the other site is down. I tried skip the games and unless you know the particular URL of the person you want to look at, it won't let you search.

Whats left out there now a days?I just tried STG and could search just fine. But, what I did discover is that it seems to be broken if you are using Google Chrome as your browser. It worked fine under Safari and Firefox. You might try a different browser if you're using Chrome. Just a thought.

AnonyMouse8800
07-20-20, 13:05
I just tried STG and could search just fine. But, what I did discover is that it seems to be broken if you are using Google Chrome as your browser. It worked fine under Safari and Firefox. You might try a different browser if you're using Chrome. Just a thought.Yep that's my problem. I use Chrome for everything. Let me switch browsers and check.

BbbjFanatic
07-21-20, 06:35
Yep that's my problem. I use Chrome for everything. Let me switch browsers and check.Also, try to change the photo layout. That works for me on Firefox.

Smack25
10-04-20, 20:41
Finally get a chance to do an outcall hit this chick up early she offers 130 short and 300 hour anyway she tells me she has to shower up and get ready and that's fine, an hour pass and I call and she says whos this (red flag) I remind her and she says yeah ill text when I'm on my way. 30 minutes pass and I tell her don't bother, she makes up some excuse about doing her hair and not being rushed its like ***** it's a short stay, I might have to travel to central or south jersey because there's no more good providers anymore.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/sexy-puertorican-mami/620787477546

Sypress
10-14-20, 12:09
929-438-4118.

Do yourself a favor and don't see her, she is decent looking but has a nasty attitude and isn't great in conversation. A huge part of GFE isn't just the sex it's the overall interaction and energy between you and the provider. I don't recommend at all.

Scream3000
10-17-20, 17:41
Posted this in wrong section and now starting from scratch. I met up with this girl in Ironbound last week. We agreed to 30 min GFE for 100 roses. Good deal, so I took the plunge. I arrive at her place at 3** Lafayette. She tells me to wait 5 min so my boss can screen you from the car. Red flags go up. I said ok, but started walking away at this point. Well, she calls me back a few min later and said don't worry about it, door unlock come in. I proceeded with caution and met with a beautiful Brazillian MILF about 7 yrs older than her pic though. I gave her donation and got on her bed (nice large bed in her private apartment). She starts standard BBJ. I asked if I can lick her kitty cause her ass and pussy looked so nice, but she refused. I can't stand girls who agree to GFE, then refuse to allow DATY or 69. Anyway, once I got hard I asked to bang her. She climbed on top reverse cowgirl. I exploded in the bag quickly after. However after cleaning up she asked for more money because we did MORE. WTF! I told her no, that's all I had. She threatens to tell her boss outside (whom probably didn't even exist), and I told her I really do not have it and it would do no good. She says well you better come back next week and give me the rest you owe. "Yeah sounds good" (NOT). She was a decent bang, but not to be trusted after threatening me and trying to upcharge. Here is the ad. Guys if you know any other girl in the Ironbound or Jersey City area who actually does do 69 and DATY for around same price, please PM me.

https://northjersey.bedpage.com/Escorts/newark-inronbound-hj/9654220.html

BoosterSeat
10-17-20, 19:18
Yea Madmae actually denied me after giving her bussiness at least once a week if not twice. The ironbound girls are robots but some of them are attractive. Honestly she told me no more for me so I guess I'm going to use another service closer to home. Kinda upset too because some of those brasilians are good to go but some are just dirt and I rather walk away.

Smack25
10-18-20, 20:00
Posted this in wrong section and now starting from scratch. I met up with this girl in Ironbound last week. We agreed to 30 min GFE for 100 roses. Good deal, so I took the plunge. I arrive at her place at 3** Lafayette. She tells me to wait 5 min so my boss can screen you from the car. Red flags go up. I said ok, but started walking away at this point. Well, she calls me back a few min later and said don't worry about it, door unlock come in. I proceeded with caution and met with a beautiful Brazillian MILF about 7 yrs older than her pic though. I gave her donation and got on her bed (nice large bed in her private apartment). She starts standard BBJ. I asked if I can lick her kitty cause her ass and pussy looked so nice, but she refused. I can't stand girls who agree to GFE, then refuse to allow DATY or 69. Anyway, once I got hard I asked to bang her. She climbed on top reverse cowgirl. I exploded in the bag quickly after. However after cleaning up she asked for more money because we did MORE. WTF! I told her no, that's all I had. She threatens to tell her boss outside (whom probably didn't even exist), and I told her I really do not have it and it would do no good. She says well you better come back next week and give me the rest you owe. "Yeah sounds good" (NOT). She was a decent bang, but not to be trusted after threatening me and trying to upcharge. Here is the ad. Guys if you know any other girl in the Ironbound or Jersey City area who actually does do 69 and DATY for around same price, please PM me.

https://northjersey.bedpage.com/Escorts/newark-inronbound-hj/9654220.htmlPretty much all the Latinas who post on bedpage don't offer GFE and if they do they mean bbj, at this point I'm used to it its even worse with corona now.

MerrickBlvd
10-26-20, 18:29
If you like being rushed as soon as you walk through the door, then she may be your type. Not worth it unless its a short stay. Lastly, she is not dolled up like you see in the pictures and is very unprofessional in person.

This was my experience. I ended up leaving.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/new-to-town-looking-for-some/994731418014

VeeraSammy1
10-27-20, 12:15
If you like being rushed as soon as you walk through the door, then she may be your type. Not worth it unless its a short stay. Lastly, she is not dolled up like you see in the pictures and is very unprofessional in person.

This was my experience. I ended up leaving.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/new-to-town-looking-for-some/994731418014I posted a review on her on private delight she rushes you even though you paid for a longer session.

MerrickBlvd
11-06-20, 22:05
That was my experience. She started telling me her roomate is waiting to come back up and that they have food on the way, smh. She also had a major attitude when I asked her to turn around so I could see the p from the back real quick. For some reason she felt that was a GFE request.

Anyways, sometimes these things happen.

I posted a review on her on private delight she rushes you even though you paid for a longer session.

ThroatWrecka
12-23-20, 01:09
Learnt from a SW today that Coco on Frey was beaten and raped. Was told she's out of the game for good and has checked into rehab.

I had Coco once. She was very submissive although her BBBJ was ok. She said she was down for anything.

I was hoping to take her to a motel the next time our paths crossed.

Unfortunately some *** decided to ruin everything.

Coco was a legit freak with no gag reflex.

Capo2053
02-26-21, 11:36
Learnt from a SW today that Coco on Frey was beaten and raped. Was told she's out of the game for good and has checked into rehab.

I had Coco once. She was very submissive although her BBBJ was ok. She said she was down for anything.

I was hoping to take her to a motel the next time our paths crossed.

Unfortunately some *** decided to ruin everything.

Coco was a legit freak with no gag reflex.I remember CoCo definitely.

Any idea on which rehab she checked into?

RobPerez9999
03-29-21, 20:31
Hello everyone,

I have been an active member of the swingers lifestyle for over 10 years I only go to the sls parties I am wondering in anyone on her knows of any underground clubs or hotel parties? And thanks in advance.

Scream3000
04-27-21, 11:10
Going out on a limb here, but does anyone know of any Latina Fasthouses in that area? 60-80 roses?

Scream3000
04-28-21, 09:19
Going out on a limb here, but does anyone know of any Latina Fasthouses in that area? 60-80 roses?Although, no one replied, I was able to locate one yesterday. Although the damage was 100. I contacted one of those Brazillian BP ads and was told to go to an address on Oliver near the park (same place I had in my notes but never been). The entrance was actually in the back behind a gated fence. After a long wait at the backdoor (I guess they were hesitant about letting me in), I was greeted by a dark skinned skinny dominican who was not that attractive. She was actually one of the servers at the strip club on Wilson, which is not really a strip club anymore. I reviewed the place recently on here actually. Small world, right? Anyway, another hot Brazillian girl just got finished with a client and she looked good, but exhausted. Neither of them seemed like they were expecting me, so it seems I was texting with someone else not even on location. Anyway, she takes me into a very nice room. I was impressed because it was a large, clean room, most likely her own bedroom. But, she was very robotic and tired. Started with CBJ, while I fingered her clit and rubbed her ass. She was bone dry and could tell she wasn't into it. She got me only semi hard, but climbed on top reverse CG and it was really good staring at her gorgeous ass while she was riding me. I blasted very quickly. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. I would probably only repeat if I find out they rotate with new girls. Does anyone know if its always just the same 2 who work there? I still want to know who the hell I was texting with who wasn't even at that location. If I go again, not sure if I will bother texting ahead of time, or just show up. One more thing, the gate to get out at the end of the driveway can potentially be locked, so another fear is not being able to get out when leaving. One would assume they only lock the gate later at night.

Smack25
04-28-21, 09:59
Although, no one replied, I was able to locate one yesterday. Although the damage was 100. I contacted one of those Brazillian BP ads and was told to go to an address on Oliver near the park (same place I had in my notes but never been). The entrance was actually in the back behind a gated fence. After a long wait at the backdoor (I guess they were hesitant about letting me in), I was greeted by a dark skinned skinny dominican who was not that attractive. She was actually one of the servers at the strip club on Wilson, which is not really a strip club anymore. I reviewed the place recently on here actually. Small world, right? Anyway, another hot Brazillian girl just got finished with a client and she looked good, but exhausted. Neither of them seemed like they were expecting me, so it seems I was texting with someone else not even on location. Anyway, she takes me into a very nice room. I was impressed because it was a large, clean room, most likely her own bedroom. But, she was very robotic and tired. Started with CBJ, while I fingered her clit and rubbed her ass. She was bone dry and could tell she wasn't into it. She got me only semi hard, but climbed on top reverse CG and it was really good staring at her gorgeous ass while she was riding me. I blasted very quickly. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. I would probably only repeat if I find out they rotate with new girls. Does anyone know if its always just the same 2 who work there? I still want to know who the hell I was texting with who wasn't even at that location. If I go again, not sure if I will bother texting ahead of time, or just show up. One more thing, the gate to get out at the end of the driveway can potentially be locked, so another fear is not being able to get out when leaving. One would assume they only lock the gate later at night.It's usually a Costa Rican, a Venezuelan and a Brazilian there and sometimes a Nicaraguan girl there but the Costa Rican girl Jessica is always there.

Scream3000
04-28-21, 10:43
It's usually a Costa Rican, a Venezuelan and a Brazilian there and sometimes a Nicaraguan girl there but the Costa Rican girl Jessica is always there.I stand corrected. The girl I had was the Nicaraguan girl. Perhaps Jessica was the girl I thought was Dominican? She was very dark skinned and wore glasses. Those were the only 2 there.

Smack25
04-28-21, 12:10
I stand corrected. The girl I had was the Nicaraguan girl. Perhaps Jessica was the girl I thought was Dominican? She was very dark skinned and wore glasses. Those were the only 2 there.I think I know who your talking about but she didn't wear glasses when I saw her, was she slim with a b cup perhaps.

Scream3000
04-28-21, 14:10
I think I know who your talking about but she didn't wear glasses when I saw her, was she slim with a b cup perhaps.She also works at Immigrant Bar (former strip club) on Wilson Ave.

AL050
04-28-21, 15:00
She also works at Immigrant Bar (former strip club) on Wilson Ave.Anyone know of a Brazilian house in the Ironbound area? That won't rip you off and over charge you at all. DM a number please if anyone knows of a place.

PeterNorth898
04-28-21, 17:52
Although, no one replied, I was able to locate one yesterday. Although the damage was 100. I contacted one of those Brazillian BP ads and was told to go to an address on Oliver near the park (same place I had in my notes but never been). The entrance was actually in the back behind a gated fence. After a long wait at the backdoor (I guess they were hesitant about letting me in), I was greeted by a dark skinned skinny dominican who was not that attractive. She was actually one of the servers at the strip club on Wilson, which is not really a strip club anymore. I reviewed the place recently on here actually. Small world, right? Anyway, another hot Brazillian girl just got finished with a client and she looked good, but exhausted. Neither of them seemed like they were expecting me, so it seems I was texting with someone else not even on location. Anyway, she takes me into a very nice room. I was impressed because it was a large, clean room, most likely her own bedroom. But, she was very robotic and tired. Started with CBJ, while I fingered her clit and rubbed her ass. She was bone dry and could tell she wasn't into it. She got me only semi hard, but climbed on top reverse CG and it was really good staring at her gorgeous ass while she was riding me. I blasted very quickly. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. I would probably only repeat if I find out they rotate with new girls. Does anyone know if its always just the same 2 who work there? I still want to know who the hell I was texting with who wasn't even at that location. If I go again, not sure if I will bother texting ahead of time, or just show up. One more thing, the gate to get out at the end of the driveway can potentially be locked, so another fear is not being able to get out when leaving. One would assume they only lock the gate later at night.Can you post ad or send me pm message with info?

OverKill418
04-28-21, 21:01
I stand corrected. The girl I had was the Nicaraguan girl. Perhaps Jessica was the girl I thought was Dominican? She was very dark skinned and wore glasses. Those were the only 2 there.A Tica, not common, but nice. I'm half CR.

BbbjFanatic
05-04-21, 21:51
Anyone use whatsyourprice? How much is your first offer? If you don't know what it is, it's a dating site that let's you make a cash offer to your chosen girl. Seems like sugarbabies mixed in with working girls in disguise.

JerseyJames
05-05-21, 09:52
Anyone use whatsyourprice? How much is your first offer? If you don't know what it is, it's a dating site that let's you make a cash offer to your chosen girl. Seems like sugarbabies mixed in with working girls in disguise.I've found it to be an absolute waste of time and money. I'm not sure if it's mostly bots or just women who chicken out. They either ghost after you accept the offer or my favorite one give you a run around with fake numbers. I've had success on SA but WYP was a waste.

BbbjFanatic
05-05-21, 14:40
I've found it to be an absolute waste of time and money. I'm not sure if it's mostly bots or just women who chicken out. They either ghost after you accept the offer or my favorite one give you a run around with fake numbers. I've had success on SA but WYP was a waste.I appreciate the intel! After my first night on wyp, I was getting offers and favorited way too much. Definitely a lot of bot activity. I'll delete it.

JrzRoamer
05-12-21, 22:48
So, anybody have info on Frisky?

I've seen her ads going back to the BP days but never pulled the trigger.

Any idea on rates, reviews?

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-get-wild-boys-love-to-suc/417656966250

Hunter Jay
05-13-21, 08:21

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-get-wild-boys-love-to-suc/417656966250She has extremely bad hygiene blood tracks on legs and arms does not give 100% service and sometimes high on drugs wait for more info from other members.

SirTricksALot
05-13-21, 13:29
Although, no one replied, I was able to locate one yesterday. Although the damage was 100. I contacted one of those Brazillian BP ads and was told to go to an address on Oliver near the park (same place I had in my notes but never been). The entrance was actually in the back behind a gated fence. After a long wait at the backdoor (I guess they were hesitant about letting me in), I was greeted by a dark skinned skinny dominican who was not that attractive. She was actually one of the servers at the strip club on Wilson, which is not really a strip club anymore. I reviewed the place recently on here actually. Small world, right? Anyway, another hot Brazillian girl just got finished with a client and she looked good, but exhausted. Neither of them seemed like they were expecting me, so it seems I was texting with someone else not even on location. Anyway, she takes me into a very nice room. I was impressed because it was a large, clean room, most likely her own bedroom. But, she was very robotic and tired. Started with CBJ, while I fingered her clit and rubbed her ass. She was bone dry and could tell she wasn't into it. She got me only semi hard, but climbed on top reverse CG and it was really good staring at her gorgeous ass while she was riding me. I blasted very quickly. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. I would probably only repeat if I find out they rotate with new girls. Does anyone know if its always just the same 2 who work there? I still want to know who the hell I was texting with who wasn't even at that location. If I go again, not sure if I will bother texting ahead of time, or just show up. One more thing, the gate to get out at the end of the driveway can potentially be locked, so another fear is not being able to get out when leaving. One would assume they only lock the gate later at night.Message me with the info please.

NYMongoose
05-18-21, 02:36

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-get-wild-boys-love-to-suc/417656966250Don't fucking do it man. I've seen her a few times only because she looks exactly like my ex, but a crackhead version of her. LOL. She has a shit attitude and its not worth it unless you go for a SS or just a BBBJ. She will promise you the moon just to get you to come to her or pay for an outcall, but then will not put out or make excuses. I have less than flattering pics of her below. Do not recommend.

SaulMan
05-18-21, 11:58
And it's a classic, she looks like Bozo the clown without the hair, I walked in and straight out on this one, tracks for days. Looks like a pin cushion.

Don't fucking do it man. I've seen her a few times only because she looks exactly like my ex, but a crackhead version of her. LOL. She has a shit attitude and its not worth it unless you go for a SS or just a BBBJ. She will promise you the moon just to get you to come to her or pay for an outcall, but then will not put out or make excuses. I have less than flattering pics of her below. Do not recommend.

JrzRoamer
05-18-21, 22:32
Don't fucking do it man. I've seen her a few times only because she looks exactly like my ex, but a crackhead version of her. LOL. She has a shit attitude and its not worth it unless you go for a SS or just a BBBJ. She will promise you the moon just to get you to come to her or pay for an outcall, but then will not put out or make excuses. I have less than flattering pics of her below. Do not recommend.Thanks for the Warning (and also thanks to Hunter Jay). Yeah, looking for that combo of a girl who likes to party but also hasn't managed to destroy herself in the process. Kind of like hunting a unicorn.

Ah, well.

NYMongoose
05-20-21, 18:46
The skinny one posts often I hit her up and she appeara to only do BBBJ not FS but wants a full donation amount.LINK: https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/bj-heavendoubletriple-girl-dre/891184735119.

LINK: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/863-885-8331.

I didn't write a review or anything because I didn't feel like it was important, but it seems that this is her MO so I should because a few guys are driving up from NNJ to see her only to be met with this only BJ crap.

The skinny young one in the new ad who calls herself Jen / Jenny / Jennifer tells me in our text exchange that her QV is 120 / HH is 140 / HR is 200. I tell her QV and she tells me that that's only for a BBJ. I decided to go anyways and if she's cute I'll pay the extra 20 for the HH and sex. After having a real hard time finding their place, which is in a really run down neighborhood with a ton of condemned houses I finally find them. Once inside its clear she put a bunch of filters on her pics. She's young, like in her early twenties, but the habit or hard living has made her look much older. I still dig the skinny frame and blonde hair so I decide to go for the HH. Before I hand it over I tell her I'm upgrading to the HH and want sex. She starts mumbling and saying she can't do it. I ask her why and she doesn't give me an answer besides "don't worry the BJ will be dope. " I then stupidly ask, "what are you on your period?" She then latches on to that excuse and says that she's on her period. I thank her and then leave because I'm not going to pay FS prices for just a BJ.

AL050
05-21-21, 14:52
LINK: https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/bj-heavendoubletriple-girl-dre/891184735119.

LINK: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/863-885-8331.

I didn't write a review or anything because I didn't feel like it was important, but it seems that this is her MO so I should because a few guys are driving up from NNJ to see her only to be met with this only BJ crap.

The skinny young one in the new ad who calls herself Jen / Jenny / Jennifer tells me in our text exchange that her QV is 120 / HH is 140 / HR is 200. I tell her QV and she tells me that that's only for a BBJ. I decided to go anyways and if she's cute I'll pay the extra 20 for the HH and sex. After having a real hard time finding their place, which is in a really run down neighborhood with a ton of condemned houses I finally find them. Once inside its clear she put a bunch of filters on her pics. She's young, like in her early twenties, but the habit or hard living has made her look much older. I still dig the skinny frame and blonde hair so I decide to go for the HH. Before I hand it over I tell her I'm upgrading to the HH and want sex. She starts mumbling and saying she can't do it. I ask her why and she doesn't give me an answer besides "don't worry the BJ will be dope. " I then stupidly ask, "what are you on your period?" She then latches on to that excuse and says that she's on her period. I thank her and then leave because I'm not going to pay FS prices for just a BJ.How about her friend or roommate Star? Maybe she's open to FS?

TheOne1122
05-21-21, 22:35
Just to start off those are not pictures of her.

I text her in english first and she responds back with broken english and asking if I am LE, I respond no and I ask how much for HHR and possibly HR and she responds with 80 SS / 120 HH / 200 HR Extra. So I say ok I'll go for an HR, so she then gives the address (after asking again if I am LE). I drive down to Elizabeth and get to the location where she gives the room number at a 2 star hotel. I think her handler was waiting in the lobby because he was still there when I finished. So be wary of that. I get there and of course it's not the woman in the photos but she is still hot (imo) with a decent body. Maybe Late 30's possibly early 40's with nice C cups (fake but good), nice peach booty with a slim waist and no big belly or fat (lipo I think). She is pretty short maybe 5'2 or 5'3. So she greets me in a black see through dress. I go in and we start negotiating in english. She asks what I want and I say, BBBJ+FS (she don't do bFS) for 200 HR. She then says that 200 for BBBJ+FS will be HHR and for 1 HR it will be $50 more. I pull out my broken spanish and kept insisting on 200 HR since that was price listed in the text and eventually she agreed after about 2-3 minutes.

So she sets up and we start with a good BBBJ wet, tongue, no teeth grinding and lubes with spit properly. Puts on cover, lubes up and hops on top for CG, RCG and then doggy to finish. For the 2nd pop I tell her that I'm going to CIM and she says another 40. So I decline as it's not worth haggling over. I just start rubbing on her clit, sucking on tits with closed lipped kiss during cooldown. Starts BBBJ again into mish and finally HJ w / spit and Tit finish. She helps clean up and we make some quick jokes about my broken spanish and we kiss goodbye.

Sorry I couldn't get any pictures.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/new-dominicana-908-4045512/286671395620

JigMaster
05-22-21, 08:15
So guys, been busy moving and haven't had time to get some new gals. Have been with a regular for now.

But these girls are shit. Just a reminder, the one in the pic here is Gina, I posted in scam alerts, she's hot but a fucking.

Mess. Scammer, her boyfriend lives in the house and controls everything. Its too weird. The Star girl is butt ugly.

She gives only BBJ, not bad mind you but no sex. She's from Italy or something, but man she's a dog. If you are hard up.

Like I said good BBJ. The other one, the girl Jen is spot on from your description. Another mess. I walked out with her and Gina.

Wasted so much time with these girls. The area is horrible I was thinking about my car the whole time. After I blew in Stars mouth.

I got the F out of there. I won't go back staying now with my regular.

NYMongoose
05-23-21, 01:02
How about her friend or roommate Star? Maybe she's open to FS?I got to see her when I left and she looked even worst. Didn't ask if she did FS. Definitely wouldn't pay anything more than normal SW prices.

SeikoPepsi
05-25-21, 10:46
https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/bend-me-over-please/141725146193

Any info on this one?

Monger212
06-28-21, 14:41
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this girl. Thanks.

Sypress
07-10-21, 18:01
Met up with a girl that I picked up from a strip club, we agreed to a cardate so she drove to my town and I met her in a parking lot. When I got in her car she said she needs to use the bathroom, so I told her there's a bathroom literally like 50 feet away, instead of walking over there she take's a piss in broad day light right in the parking lot, with plenty of people around. I was seriously disgusted and annoyed that this dumb ***** thinks that is even acceptable form of behavior. She could have got arrested for indecent exposure not to mention attracting unwanted attention. Never again.

It reminds me of a time when I was in Newark and I saw a dirty hooker take a shit right in front of me.

BigDog2021
07-12-21, 17:47
$300/ hr for covered everything and anal too with a huge BBW, no thanks. Plus she's not friendly. Fat chicks are supposed to give amazing BBBJ's.LOL.

BbbjFanatic
07-13-21, 20:04
So after years of passing this place and having read reviews (old), I decided to stop in and see what the deal was. Don Cheadle look-alike kept emphasizing the lack of women while telling me about the non-refundable fee or the theaters in the back. I asked him if there were ever women there, he said no. Said it wasn't a ***** house, I should look into massage up the street. Old reviews tell a different story.

I saw a few guys arriving and leaging, most look like blue-collar types. I'm finding it hard to believe that this is a gay-cruising place, the lot often has lots of cars.

Anyone have current, non-gay intel on this place.

LeyleySt
07-15-21, 19:06
So guys, been busy moving and haven't had time to get some new gals. Have been with a regular for now.

But these girls are shit. Just a reminder, the one in the pic here is Gina, I posted in scam alerts, she's hot but a fucking.

Mess. Scammer, her boyfriend lives in the house and controls everything. Its too weird. The Star girl is butt ugly.

She gives only BBJ, not bad mind you but no sex. She's from Italy or something, but man she's a dog. If you are hard up.

Like I said good BBJ. The other one, the girl Jen is spot on from your description. Another mess. I walked out with her and Gina.

Wasted so much time with these girls. The area is horrible I was thinking about my car the whole time. After I blew in Stars mouth.

I got the F out of there. I won't go back staying now with my regular.I agree the location is terrible. Crackheads and streetwalkers everywhere. Got a Double BBJ with Star and Jen. Jen subpar. But Star? I don't know how you liked your dick sucked but it was the best I ever had. I guess it is YMMV. Good mouth and hand combination. Jen was licking my chest as Star was sucking. CIM. After I had to wait in the room until the boyfriend of the 3rd one left. I think they just moved. Just watch out for the boyfriend or don't bother at all. If you don't want the hassle. I don't go for the looks anymore cause the ones that look good to me tend to have shit performances. They do look like they are on some things.

LeyleySt
07-15-21, 20:29
I agree the location is terrible. Crackheads and streetwalkers everywhere. Got a Double BBJ with Star and Jen. Jen subpar. But Star? I don't know how you liked your dick sucked but it was the best I ever had. I guess it is YMMV. Good mouth and hand combination. Jen was licking my chest as Star was sucking. CIM. After I had to wait in the room until the boyfriend of the 3rd one left. I think they just moved. Just watch out for the boyfriend or don't bother at all. If you don't want the hassle. I don't go for the looks anymore cause the ones that look good to me tend to have shit performances. They do look like they are on some things.Pic that wasn't added on my previous post.

Loge123
07-16-21, 09:17
So after years of passing this place and having read reviews (old), I decided to stop in and see what the deal was. Don Cheadle look-alike kept emphasizing the lack of women while telling me about the non-refundable fee or the theaters in the back. I asked him if there were ever women there, he said no. Said it wasn't a ***** house, I should look into massage up the street. Old reviews tell a different story.

I saw a few guys arriving and leaging, most look like blue-collar types. I'm finding it hard to believe that this is a gay-cruising place, the lot often has lots of cars.

Anyone have current, non-gay intel on this place.There is a store across the highway, Miriad video, that has more straight activity going on. Before the pandemic I was able to get a. Nice BBBJ from a female half of a couple while her husband and another couple was playing and watching. If a woman is there, it costs .5 to get into a hidden area that has a theater and some grimy rooms with some couches. It's not like a revolving door of women, but if you pass the area and the parking lot is full, then There might be a woman in the back.

BbbjFanatic
07-16-21, 14:46
There is a store across the highway, Miriad video, that has more straight activity going on. Before the pandemic I was able to get a. Nice BBBJ from a female half of a couple while her husband and another couple was playing and watching. If a woman is there, it costs .5 to get into a hidden area that has a theater and some grimy rooms with some couches. It's not like a revolving door of women, but if you pass the area and the parking lot is full, then There might be a woman in the back.Thanks for the intel. I'll keep my eyes on it.

CheatsOnWife
07-18-21, 19:31
Saw someone ask about her the other day but can't find the original thread. Says she goes by Crystal / Pinky in her post. Agreed on multi-pop BBFS-CIP hour $$. Low budget motel near EWR. Was supposed to get there at 4 am with she said was fine. Didn't get there until 4:25. Texted when I got to the parking lot and she told me she was with a date. 5 min later she gave me the room number. Should have been my first fed flag. Looked like a female handler was watching from afar. Went in and she freshened up in the bathroom. Attitude went from ok to terrible. BBJ lasted about 2 min and she looked uncomfortable. Started with doggy then switched to mish. Had her eyes closed and cringed the whole time. Not a sound. Kept asking if she was okay and she said yes. Thinking I had an hour I get the first round out of the way quick so I have time to reset. Pumped her in less than 5 min. She goes to the bathroom and suddenly gets a call about a family emergency and kicks me out. Of course no partial refund. I immediately know it's a scam but what am I going to do? Do not trust her.

https://newark.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/crystal-s-back-and-better-then/333179236146

AlfredF
07-19-21, 21:36
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9089775357

JayRom
07-29-21, 10:16
Just to start off those are not pictures of her.

I text her in english first and she responds back with broken english and asking if I am LE, I respond no and I ask how much for HHR and possibly HR and she responds with 80 SS / 120 HH / 200 HR Extra. So I say ok I'll go for an HR, so she then gives the address (after asking again if I am LE). I drive down to Elizabeth and get to the location where she gives the room number at a 2 star hotel. I think her handler was waiting in the lobby because he was still there when I finished. So be wary of that. I get there and of course it's not the woman in the photos but she is still hot (imo) with a decent body. Maybe Late 30's possibly early 40's with nice C cups (fake but good), nice peach booty with a slim waist and no big belly or fat (lipo I think). She is pretty short maybe 5'2 or 5'3. So she greets me in a black see through dress. I go in and we start negotiating in english. She asks what I want and I say, BBBJ+FS (she don't do bFS) for 200 HR. She then says that 200 for BBBJ+FS will be HHR and for 1 HR it will be $50 more. I pull out my broken spanish and kept insisting on 200 HR since that was price listed in the text and eventually she agreed after about 2-3 minutes.

So she sets up and we start with a good BBBJ wet, tongue, no teeth grinding and lubes with spit properly. Puts on cover, lubes up and hops on top for CG, RCG and then doggy to finish. For the 2nd pop I tell her that I'm going to CIM and she says another 40. So I decline as it's not worth haggling over. I just start rubbing on her clit, sucking on tits with closed lipped kiss during cooldown. Starts BBBJ again into mish and finally HJ w / spit and Tit finish. She helps clean up and we make some quick jokes about my broken spanish and we kiss goodbye.

Sorry I couldn't get any pictures.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/new-dominicana-908-4045512/286671395620I've been looking for this review cause I knew I saw it a while ago LOL I was planning on seeing her this weekend but I was hoping she would look like her pics, but it seems you still had a good time. Would you still recommend or should I pass?

Wooly
07-29-21, 11:23
I've been looking for this review cause I knew I saw it a while ago LOL I was planning on seeing her this weekend but I was hoping she would look like her pics, but it seems you still had a good time. Would you still recommend or should I pass?Here's a current ad with the same phone # :

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/independent-dominicana-no-boss/801892206469

JayRom
07-29-21, 12:20
Here's a current ad with the same phone # :

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/independent-dominicana-no-boss/801892206469Yup this is the ad I saw, with her face showing. It's a shame it's not really her. There's a few other ones I was interested in seeing hopefully they're legit.

TheOne1122
07-29-21, 13:28
I've been looking for this review cause I knew I saw it a while ago LOL I was planning on seeing her this weekend but I was hoping she would look like her pics, but it seems you still had a good time. Would you still recommend or should I pass?I personally would not recommend because she double books a lot (she just tells dudes to come whenever through text). So you might end up waiting 15-40+ min to see her after you arrived at the location OR she tries to rush you after you paid $180- $250+ for an hour. If you try to see her early like 4 PM-7 PM (IDK I'm guessing times), then it might not happen to you.

Her service / performance is good enough and does have a decent body. I have seen her a total of 4 times all on weekdays late afternoon around 5 PM-6 PM because of other providers canceling on me or just not available. Basically I meet her if no one is available. I usually do HHR $160 that I had to haggle for in my "ok" Spanish so YMMV.

JayRom
07-29-21, 17:31
I personally would not recommend because she double books a lot (she just tells dudes to come whenever through text). So you might end up waiting 15-40+ min to see her after you arrived at the location OR she tries to rush you after you paid $180- $250+ for an hour. If you try to see her early like 4 PM-7 PM (IDK I'm guessing times), then it might not happen to you.

Her service / performance is good enough and does have a decent body. I have seen her a total of 4 times all on weekdays late afternoon around 5 PM-6 PM because of other providers canceling on me or just not available. Basically I meet her if no one is available. I usually do HHR $160 that I had to haggle for in my "ok" Spanish so YMMV.Thank you bro for the reply and advice. The waiting a little bit doesn't bother me too much but I definitely don't like being rushed. I guess I'll just keep her as a backup if other providers cancel on me. Also, you did 160 for hhr? I texted her not to long ago and she said 120 for hhr but I'm guessing you did BBBJ as well, cause she said she charges 50 more for that.

KamiBirth
07-30-21, 08:39
I personally would not recommend because she double books a lot (she just tells dudes to come whenever through text). So you might end up waiting 15-40+ min to see her after you arrived at the location OR she tries to rush you after you paid $180- $250+ for an hour. If you try to see her early like 4 PM-7 PM (IDK I'm guessing times), then it might not happen to you.

Her service / performance is good enough and does have a decent body. I have seen her a total of 4 times all on weekdays late afternoon around 5 PM-6 PM because of other providers canceling on me or just not available. Basically I meet her if no one is available. I usually do HHR $160 that I had to haggle for in my "ok" Spanish so YMMV.I will have to concur on TheOne1122 experience on his successive meetings. My first and only meeting with her was around 3 am on a Friday night and when I did get there and asked for the room number, she texted me that she had a hr appointment booked with someone else. Coincidentally, at that moment I saw someone leave their car in the parking lot I was in and heading towards the hotel. Jokingly I thought to myself that she was probably waiting for him. So since I thought my date was effectively cancelled because I was not about to wait in the parking lot for an hour, I decided to browse for other providers in the area. 20-25 min later of browsing and not being able to find someone I decided to call it quits and head home. Right when I was about to leave I see the same guy from before exit the hotel and head to his car, then I get a text from her telling me she was available now and ask if I still wanted to meet her. I agreed, she give me the room number and I headed in. In terms of her looks and actual experience for the deed, everything TheOne1122 said is exactly what I went through. The BJ itself was pretty decent and she had a nice body but the whole rushing thing completely killed the mood for me and left me feeling like meeting her wasn't really worth it.

Stinkfinger202
08-01-21, 19:19
There is a store across the highway, Miriad video, that has more straight activity going on. Before the pandemic I was able to get a. Nice BBBJ from a female half of a couple while her husband and another couple was playing and watching. If a woman is there, it costs .5 to get into a hidden area that has a theater and some grimy rooms with some couches. It's not like a revolving door of women, but if you pass the area and the parking lot is full, then There might be a woman in the back.So I just looked up miriad on google street view. One set of pics has all the letters and singage blacked out and removed. Does not look photoshopped. But other set of pics from other side shows the signs as the were, with adult boots. 25 and such. Has anyone been down this way anytime recently? Would like to know what's going on there for real. As for moviesthon I joined for a month or so many years ago. Downstairs was typical adult stuff, dildos, dvd's booths stc. Upstairs was where ocasional "events" would happen. Lots of guys. But once I attended a gang bang and got to shoot my load on some gal that was into a circle jerk. If anyone knows the skinny on that joint recently please inform. Also while in the neighborhood, is hot22 still operating? They were pretty good. Had a backroom for the private dances that was pretty freaky. Again, please inform. Been a couple years since I was there.

TheDogg
08-03-21, 09:03
Any Intel?

https://central-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/iwanna-playdaddy-anyway-u-want/664467593245

BbbjFanatic
08-14-21, 20:38
So I just looked up miriad on google street view. One set of pics has all the letters and singage blacked out and removed. Does not look photoshopped. But other set of pics from other side shows the signs as the were, with adult boots. 25 and such. Has anyone been down this way anytime recently? Would like to know what's going on there for real. As for moviesthon I joined for a month or so many years ago. Downstairs was typical adult stuff, dildos, dvd's booths stc. Upstairs was where ocasional "events" would happen. Lots of guys. But once I attended a gang bang and got to shoot my load on some gal that was into a circle jerk. If anyone knows the skinny on that joint recently please inform. Also while in the neighborhood, is hot22 still operating? They were pretty good. Had a backroom for the private dances that was pretty freaky. Again, please inform. Been a couple years since I was there.Miriad is closed.

Hotel is closed.

Moviethon. There's a Don Cheadle looking guyat the register. He kept expecting "this isn't a whorehouse" at every question I asked. Maybe it was because he doesn't know me OR the place has gone legit. My thing is, the lot is often pasked. I find it hard to believe this a guy-only circle jerk. I went back and scoped the lot for a while fr intel. I guess someone got spooked and sent Don Cheadle to shoo me away. I'll take the plunge next time I see the lot packed.

JayRom
08-16-21, 14:39
I forgot how I found her ad but the link I included is from searching up her number. I texted her about 4 days ago cause in her photos she looks like she has a really big ass. She said.

60's 10 minutes.

70's 15 minutes.

100 hh 30 minutes.

180 hr 60 minutes.

And that she's in queens, too long of a drive for me. I told her to text me if she's ever in Jersey and she did today and included some pics I couldn't find online. I'm a bit skeptical but damn I'm hoping she's real.

If anybody has a review of her please let me know if not I'll still be seeing her tonight and wishing for the best LOL.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/bubble-booty-cutie/40822086

I tried to upload the pics she sent me but it keeps saying failed upload, maybe cause I'm trying to do it from my phone. Anyways if anyone is curious about the pics, PM me I'll send it to you, she isn't nude but she still looks sexy thick.

GBurdell420
08-17-21, 06:01
I forgot how I found her ad but the link I included is from searching up her number. I texted her about 4 days ago cause in her photos she looks like she has a really big ass. She said.

60's 10 minutes.

70's 15 minutes.

100 hh 30 minutes.

180 hr 60 minutes.

And that she's in queens, too long of a drive for me. I told her to text me if she's ever in Jersey and she did today and included some pics I couldn't find online. I'm a bit skeptical but damn I'm hoping she's real.

If anybody has a review of her please let me know if not I'll still be seeing her tonight and wishing for the best LOL.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/bubble-booty-cutie/40822086

I tried to upload the pics she sent me but it keeps saying failed upload, maybe cause I'm trying to do it from my phone. Anyways if anyone is curious about the pics, PM me I'll send it to you, she isn't nude but she still looks sexy thick.She's real and worth it. Last I saw her if you only did the quickie you were only allowed backshots, but that worked for me cause the ass was on point. She does send a message out when she travels I got the same one brother.

She's worth a try.

JayRom
08-17-21, 12:33
She's real and worth it. Last I saw her if you only did the quickie you were only allowed backshots, but that worked for me cause the ass was on point. She does send a message out when she travels I got the same one brother.

She's worth a try.Saw her last night bro, booked for the hhr. I would rate is as an okay experience. Her ass is definitely big but not how I expected. Either way I had an okay nut. I can see myself seeing her again but only for ss 60 if nothing else comes through. She didn't rush but I did leave not feeling fully satisfied. The nut wasn't as explosive as I was hoping. Could've been all me though. Either way when I had her in doggy it felt nice seeing that ass bounce.

BbbjFanatic
08-17-21, 19:52
Fast houses? I see it mentioned sonetime. Does anyone have real inews? Number? Location? Cost? Post here or PM me, please.

Wooly
08-19-21, 15:06
This is as close as we are going to get these days in North Jersey:

https://northjersey.bedpage.com/WomenSeekMen/410-us-hwy-46-south-hackensack/12847252.html

I believe there are some in Brooklyn and the Philadelphia area, but I am not going to research them.

Jay Play42
08-28-21, 22:08
Strolling through STG and came across this add. She was txt friendly and we agreed to an all inclusive price & I pick her up in newark.

She said he has an incall but I rarely ever do in especially not in the hood. Did a voice verify then she gave me address and kept txt me along the way.

Get to the corner and some crackhead looking darkskinned chic comes up to my car.

I roll window halfway and ask can I help you, she said "its me". I said no its not. Then she said "oh you want my sister the lite skinned one".

Then she called me back, I was like WTF you really trying to catfish me. She said she was sorry and was trying to help the girl out.

She begged me not to leave and gave me another address to come get her for real. And a re-negotiated.

I wanted to see if it was real, she gave me additional pics not on the site and she wasn't bad looking.

I did go to pick her up but then she had too many rules.

Avoid if you can, they our here scamming.

https://sumosear.ch/phone/973-520-6670/6

https://sumosear.ch/phone/973-520-6670

Mustang69
08-30-21, 17:59
Will be coming to Newark after labor day looking for recommendations for Asian delivery, with good menu options that will deliver to the hotels near Newark Penn station.

MeanMark456
08-30-21, 23:47
Are there any Newark cdp spots around 40,50,60 ss?

Mustang69
09-02-21, 18:37
Looking for any good Asian out-calls that come to hotels near Newark Penn station.

BobOfDoom159
09-03-21, 03:16
$300/ hr for covered everything and anal too with a huge BBW, no thanks. Plus she's not friendly. Fat chicks are supposed to give amazing BBBJ's.LOL.Thanks for this one I was curious I read one review where she had a good bbj but no she came back after a long break and doesn't do anything bare and wants crazy money for her services LOL no thanks!

Fresh1122
09-15-21, 13:17
I was reading a report on another thread and the monger complained that the WSW had braids and they are ghetto and hoodrat. The braids were neat clean and freshly done. So my question is why are braids considered ghetto? Or a.

BbbjFanatic
09-15-21, 19:48
Are there any Newark cdp spots around 40,50,60 ss?Seville is $80 and up, I haven't been. Look it up by name on bedpage.

Hunter Jay
09-15-21, 21:08
I was reading a report on another thread and the monger complained that the WSW had braids and they are ghetto and hoodrat. The braids were neat clean and freshly done. So my question is why are braids considered ghetto? Or a.Which thread was it.

Fresh1122
09-16-21, 11:48
Which thread was it.The Atlanta thread of all places.

DickCheese
09-22-21, 23:48
She's real and has a nice ass but her stomach is saggy, I am guessing she had a baby or something yet her cat is still pretty tight. Charges $200 but I think you could negotiate a little.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/i-am-available-for-hookup-inca/709982577322

DickCheese
09-23-21, 00:00
Has anyone had any experience with her, was texting her but was kind of weird.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/available-247-310-801-0394/231339051592

Mightydog
09-24-21, 02:35
She's real and has a nice ass but her stomach is saggy, I am guessing she had a baby or something yet her cat is still pretty tight. Charges $200 but I think you could negotiate a little.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/i-am-available-for-hookup-inca/709982577322She's another deposit chick. Wants you to cash app $60 to make an appointment. You may have gotten lucky if you did that but she made the hairs on my neck stand up after communicating with her.

Patrone933
10-02-21, 19:48
Hey Fellas,

Going to be in town this coming week on a short notice business trip. Staying at the Airport hotel, sure you can guess which one. Looking for some fun and open to a variety of options. What's going to be my best bet for some after work company? Hotel bar working ladies, outcall to my room (Barbie Dolls escorts, Eros) etc, strip club w / extras or driving to an incall somewhere? I'm even down for a BDSM session. Any and all advice welcome. Looking for mid to higher end quality (no junkie or street walker, worn out types). Can respond on here or PM me. Thanks in advance.

CautcautousGuy
10-04-21, 15:49
I spoke to both of these two on the phone and they both seems like fun. Anyone have any experience with either of them? Thanks in advance.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/thickn-squirter-bbj-fetishes-r/703590502984

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newjersey/northjersey/67824560

Smack25
10-04-21, 23:41
I spoke to both of these two on the phone and they both seems like fun. Anyone have any experience with either of them? Thanks in advance.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/thickn-squirter-bbj-fetishes-r/703590502984

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newjersey/northjersey/67824560First one is legit, she usually host out of a motel in linden and will let you do anal for 100 with bbj included 2nd one have no clue.

BbbjFanatic
10-05-21, 17:36
First one is legit, she usually host out of a motel in linden and will let you do anal for 100 with bbj included 2nd one have no clue.Alicia is bigger in person. She is cool.

Smack25
10-05-21, 21:41
Alicia is bigger in person. She is cool.You're right totally forgot about that she does have a big belly but she's still cool good for a quickie.

AlfredF
10-05-21, 22:14
You're right totally forgot about that she does have a big belly but she's still cool good for a quickie.Really good for qv, I saw her today, no cim but really good bbj with DT / spit / ff, but that's all. She asked me if I'm recording, I guess she charges for that, an extra $20 for 2 pops, I don't think it's worth it to see her for more than qv.

DickCheese
10-05-21, 23:48
Did an outcall with Amber just yesterday, was ok. She is the girl in the pictures though they are a little outdated, I would say they are 2-3 yrs old. For the most part she looks the same though, ass still fat and the BJ was good, even though it was covered. The part that turned me off was that she was a talker (spoke for 15 min before getting to business) and the kat smelled a little fishy. I was going to say never mind but that juicy ass got me and it wasn't too strong of a smell. The price was 2 oo but she will try and up sale you make sure you tell her you are giving her that amount for everything. Overall I give her a 5. 5 out of 10, them cheeks saving her LOL.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-escort-albany-155312#erotic.

https://escort13.com/post/54804023

https://new-york-city.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/straightfrom-cali-beautifulbru/901219076416

P.S. I've noticed these traveling girls are usually legit and that they're mostly from Cali (I think they travel more when there looks start to fall off IMO) so that might be a sign that they're legit if you see there ads in multiple common cities.

SVBoy
10-06-21, 17:48
Did an outcall with Amber just yesterday, was ok. She is the girl in the pictures though they are a little outdated, I would say they are 2-3 yrs old. For the most part she looks the same though, ass still fat and the BJ was good, even though it was covered. The part that turned me off was that she was a talker (spoke for 15 min before getting to business) and the kat smelled a little fishy. I was going to say never mind but that juicy ass got me and it wasn't too strong of a smell. The price was 2 oo but she will try and up sale you make sure you tell her you are giving her that amount for everything. Overall I give her a 5. 5 out of 10, them cheeks saving her LOL.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-escort-albany-155312#erotic.

https://escort13.com/post/54804023

https://new-york-city.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/straightfrom-cali-beautifulbru/901219076416

P.S. I've noticed these traveling girls are usually legit and that they're mostly from Cali (I think they travel more when there looks start to fall off IMO) so that might be a sign that they're legit if you see there ads in multiple common cities.She's legit, I've been following her insta account for a while now, she mainly travels around long island area but will occasionally go to NJ etc, I've never had a session with her tho.

BbbjFanatic
10-28-21, 14:40
After years of passing by the place, I decided to satisfy my curiosity. I had an extra $20 in my pocket and plenty of time to kill.

Moviethon on RT22 is totally gay. Dudes circling eachother and making eye contact to do the deed in semi-hidden booths. By "deed" I mean blow eachother. At least I know that, now. So, now you know.

Cockc
11-10-21, 00:59
There is a store across the highway, Miriad video, that has more straight activity going on. Before the pandemic I was able to get a. Nice BBBJ from a female half of a couple while her husband and another couple was playing and watching. If a woman is there, it costs .5 to get into a hidden area that has a theater and some grimy rooms with some couches. It's not like a revolving door of women, but if you pass the area and the parking lot is full, then There might be a woman in the back.Is this store still open? If so I plan on giving it a try.

BbbjFanatic
11-10-21, 14:19
Is this store still open? If so I plan on giving it a try.No. It is closed.

Mustang69
12-09-21, 20:39
Will be staying by Newark airport over new years looking for any recommendations or tips for any good Asian outcall services tia.

BbbjFanatic
02-19-22, 21:28
Anyone else getting logged off constantly? Never had this problem before.

Sypress
02-20-22, 11:24
Anyone else getting logged off constantly? Never had this problem before.Might be a setting in your browser that doesn't store the cookies. Check that out maybe.

Incognito8312
03-09-22, 17:47
Anyone had experience with her? She said she just moved here.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/petite-sweet-brandy/44477905

AddictedToBare
03-11-22, 16:33

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/petite-sweet-brandy/44477905Text her, went to address in Newark, text her. Slow to respond, then kept making excuses, had to change clothes, doing hair and make up, then just said she's running late. I left.

AbooTrueTrue
10-02-22, 20:59
Anyone seen this girl?

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2426256-%26%23128149%3B-%26%2310024%3BSWEET-COMPANION-or-FREAKY-FANTASY%26%23128420%3B-%26%23128520%3B-LINDEN-Incall-Outcall-available%26%23128139%3B

https://xlamma.com/us/elizabeth-nj-escorts/Escort-Kaylalovesbjs-25-203180#.

OverKill418
10-03-22, 07:02
Text her, went to address in Newark, text her. Slow to respond, then kept making excuses, had to change clothes, doing hair and make up, then just said she's running late. I left.I remember reading some very bad reviews and that she's a rip off artist.

HorneyGuy21
10-04-22, 05:15
Hey, I stumbled across this midget you guys on SA, at first I thought she was fake, then I noticed she had the blue check Mark. So I shoot my shot and jumped in her messages and she really replied at first. I'm like she can't be true she is probably looking for romance. Then she shot me her number and got right to it, she sent me a address and I pulled up and it was really her. She was down to earth, I always had a fetish and she the reason I'm in love with midget, oh my god you guys should feel how tight she is. I'm sure you believe it, she smells good very professional. Then I asked why she not on any other sight, is because she gets flagged cause I guess she says the girls on there steal her pictures. So she's literally almost flagged from every site here is her account and I'm down to trade her number for any senior member. https://members.seeking.com/profile/edit..

Barkev
10-05-22, 19:55
Hey, I stumbled across this midget you guys on SA, at first I thought she was fake, then I noticed she had the blue check Mark. So I shoot my shot and jumped in her messages and she really replied at first. I'm like she can't be true she is probably looking for romance. Then she shot me her number and got right to it, she sent me a address and I pulled up and it was really her. She was down to earth, I always had a fetish and she the reason I'm in love with midget, oh my god you guys should feel how tight she is. I'm sure you believe it, she smells good very professional. Then I asked why she not on any other sight, is because she gets flagged cause I guess she says the girls on there steal her pictures. So she's literally almost flagged from every site here is her account and I'm down to trade her number for any senior member. https://members.seeking.com/profile/edit..Wait so you signed up today to write several posts about this? Seems sketchy.

Stinkfinger202
10-16-22, 16:57
When I go to megapersonals. Eu and check the north nj listing, I see alot of listing coming from linden. I know there is the swan down there. Just wondering if this is the place to be looking. Anyone got any good intel on the swan?

Smack25
10-17-22, 00:06
When I go to megapersonals. Eu and check the north nj listing, I see alot of listing coming from linden. I know there is the swan down there. Just wondering if this is the place to be looking. Anyone got any good intel on the swan?There's a white bbw named desiree hosting around that area she has a ton of good reviews never seen her personally but want to.

Sypress
10-17-22, 01:36
When I go to megapersonals. Eu and check the north nj listing, I see alot of listing coming from linden. I know there is the swan down there. Just wondering if this is the place to be looking. Anyone got any good intel on the swan?I hate the swan, attracts a lot of ghetto trash, and it's a hotbed for LE activity. It has the same vibe as the motel 6 in elizabeth on 1&9 / spring st. I wouldn't trust any of the escorts working out of there, but then again I'm sure you can find an occasional gem.

BarelyMortal
10-17-22, 06:23
There's a white bbw named desiree hosting around that area she has a ton of good reviews never seen her personally but want to.I've seen Desiree a couple of times. Very good fuck for a bbw. BBBJ but no BBFS. She can take a pounding and she makes all these sounds that make you think you are fucking the shut out of her. She'll let you record too for an extra tip. Would recommend. Been awhile since I last fucked her so don't really remember what her standard donations were. They weren't insane and you could always negotiate for a multi pop in it.

BobOfDoom159
10-17-22, 10:22
I've seen Desiree a couple of times. Very good fuck for a bbw. BBBJ but no BBFS. She can take a pounding and she makes all these sounds that make you think you are fucking the shut out of her. She'll let you record too for an extra tip. Would recommend. Been awhile since I last fucked her so don't really remember what her standard donations were. They weren't insane and you could always negotiate for a multi pop in it.Any chance you have a link or phone number for her? So we can get a hold of her?

BarelyMortal
10-17-22, 17:37
Any chance you have a link or phone number for her? So we can get a hold of her?This is her.

https://north-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/desiree-thick-white-girl-incal/625364143592

BbbjFanatic
10-24-22, 20:48
Are listcrawler.com & listcrawler. Eu not working foe everyone, or is it just me?

Smack25
10-24-22, 22:54
Are listcrawler.com & listcrawler. Eu not working foe everyone, or is it just me?No listcrawler isn't working for me too.

Mpduration
10-24-22, 23:36
You can get to it from the tor browser. Or use your cellphone not from home router. The other site is.

http://www.megapersonals.com

I did a dns check, it seems like italy is the only nation that the host name is resolving to for the url.

escortalligator.com.listcrawler. Eu.

The other solution is to use https://sumosear.ch/ it is a aggregate website.

RisklyDad
10-25-22, 21:46

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/petite-sweet-brandy/44477905I have seen her a few times.

I would say not bad.

Hunter Jay
10-25-22, 22:13

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/petite-sweet-brandy/44477905This bastard tried to rob someone with her boyfriend stay away or do an outcall ig you decide to take a leap.

Fresh1122
11-02-22, 11:57
Can anyone tell me how to reset my password? I followed the directions and put in my email address but still no joy!

morone99
01-15-23, 03:11
Hanging out at Pru Ctr with Devils in a couple weeks and looking for where good bars or places nearby are. Where do you all head when interested in a good time, maybe even picking up ladies, MILF or other singles?

OverKill418
01-15-23, 09:54
This bastard tried to rob someone with her boyfriend stay away or do an outcall ig you decide to take a leap.Lots of reports about her and her bf ripping off. Few within the last few days.

morone99
01-26-23, 01:02
Any good bars to pickup ladies and take home?

morone99
02-07-23, 01:11
Came across this spot in ironbound. Anyone have an exceptional time there?

Curious if there's any ladies to break off there for a good night!

Ra2424
08-14-23, 15:29
Have anyone spent time with her? I'm feeling like she's giving me some red flags but I'm not 100% certain.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hotgeorgina-escort-newakr-734211

Herb69
08-15-23, 10:23
Came across this spot in ironbound. Anyone have an exceptional time there?

Curious if there's any ladies to break off there for a good night!An internet search will tell you that it's a mundane dance and arts club. They have monthly burlesque / drag shows (LGBTQ+ friendly / all-bodied performers / pasties + thong NN) Rarely do they have fetish dress parties. Even more rare do they have BDSM play allowed in the club. Other than that, you're gambling on civilians.

Herb69
08-20-23, 15:14
https://skipthegames.com/posts/central-jersey/female-escorts/exotic/sexyvidaa-/572446809147

Age 21.

Station number: 7225.

Vidaa is worse than a civilian! Fourbenz for mostly hand. Wanted upcharge for DATY. I declined. Late. Lazy. Rushed. Complainer. Surprise! I got to pay for the room. "Incall" was negotiated ahead of time.

And yet, this is the best service I've had in forever. New Jersey scene is dead.