PDA

View Full Version : Potomac Ave

JayCramer80
02-16-22, 18:26
Whats with this BS ad they keep posting on STG in Fred and Richmond?

626-725-5400.

They never answer the phone either.

BigDinfXbg
03-20-22, 01:41
Whats with this BS ad they keep posting on STG in Fred and Richmond?

626-725-5400.

They never answer the phone either.They had a few people outside over the last few days looked to be cleaning the place up, happened to be passing by multiple days in a row.

Today the open sign is on and glowing (has not been till now) no free time for me atm but I hope this helps you. BSOT and let us know how it goes!

Member #6367
03-20-22, 14:12
They had a few people outside over the last few days looked to be cleaning the place up, happened to be passing by multiple days in a row.

Today the open sign is on and glowing (has not been till now) no free time for me atm but I hope this helps you. BSOT and let us know how it goes!They are open but extra services are through the roof. Not to mention older providers, and poor service.

Member #6367
03-20-22, 14:13
They are open, but they are older providers, and extras are through the roof!

RedSkinsFan82
06-07-22, 12:04
They are open, but they are older providers, and extras are through the roof!I went there a few days ago and the provider was younger, maybe mid 30's? They must have changed them out. Great experience! Don't park in the parking lot across the street though. Older lady will threaten to tow.

RedSkinsFan82
06-16-22, 15:45
Rumors of this location closing down, due to customers being harassed / doxxed by neighbors. They aren't answering phone or texts.