PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy Massage

TroutMan69
02-14-22, 07:57
Does anyone remember Bella at Enjoy Massage? She may have been one of the hottest AMP girls I have seen. If anyone knows where she ended up, please PM me.

TimeToPost
02-15-22, 03:09
Does anyone remember Bella at Enjoy Massage? She may have been one of the hottest AMP girls I have seen. If anyone knows where she ended up, please PM me.Sorry, I don't know the answer. But you will probably get better responses if you post your question in the other forum.

Runon99
02-15-22, 17:34
Does anyone remember Bella at Enjoy Massage? She may have been one of the hottest AMP girls I have seen. If anyone knows where she ended up, please PM me.I like Enjoy Massage but is it really worthy of its own section? I can say that it was the very last place I went to before flying out of Atlanta on my last trip, but it probably won't be the first place I visit the next time I'm in town.

As for Bella, she is the manager of both Enjoy and Ease Massage a few minutes up the road. I think she spends more time at Enjoy, but she might be found at either one on any given night, or might not be there at all. I agree that she is beautiful but I have never known or heard of her to deliver anything more than a nice massage.