PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Shit

Newbie58
02-11-22, 13:01
A senior member just posted this: 2 K a month on Pussy, I don't know if that's Bravado, or just pathetic.

I think the reason our country is so divided is because of shit just like this. Democrats and republicans point to each other and say it's their fault. Sure is. No one seems to get it that we need to pull together. These women are what pull us together. There isn't 1 of you who could change my point of view to vote differently and I wouldn't try to change yours. Some of you spend great money on alcohol or trips, cars, guns whatever. So what. Some of you are cheap. So what. Some of you are bi. So fucking what.

Two years ago when I first started on this forum, it seemed like there was a lot more help given and less bitching about how others enjoyed this hobby. I hope we'll get back to that. I for one will continue to do my best to assist those who ask for help. I doubt I'll write more reviews of my Alex experiences since it seems to cause a divide. If I see other women, I'll be sure to try to help. Stay positive guys, and may I suggest offering help when you can.

OK, off my soap box again.

--Newb.