PDA

View Full Version : Erin

Prober
02-09-22, 09:21
I have a feeling that those being ghosted by Erin are because of her doing doubles with Jenn. Maybe you made an appointment with Erin, then Jenn gets a doubles request for the same time period. So, she goes with Jenn for the double.

I recently visited with them both for a QV double, had a great time. No ones phone rang during the time. Afterwards, I chatted with Erin while Jenn checked her phone.

JonMels
02-11-22, 00:30
I have a feeling that those being ghosted by Erin are because of her doing doubles with Jenn. Maybe you made an appointment with Erin, then Jenn gets a doubles request for the same time period. So, she goes with Jenn for the double.

I recently visited with them both for a QV double, had a great time. No ones phone rang during the time. Afterwards, I chatted with Erin while Jenn checked her phone.The problem is that there's only one room and 1 bed. If one has a client, the other has no way to schedule. I saw Erin last weekend and Jenn hung out in the bathroom. And I was there for over an hour.

Jeep2013
02-18-22, 13:12
The problem is that there's only one room and 1 bed. If one has a client, the other has no way to schedule. I saw Erin last weekend and Jenn hung out in the bathroom. And I was there for over an hour.Has anyone seen Erin or Jenn recently?

JonMels
02-18-22, 21:51
Has anyone seen Erin or Jenn recently?I saw Erin recently.