PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

USSmaximus
01-15-06, 08:34
I"m gonna be spending a couple of nights in Ft. Smith soon. Any action there at all? I have a feeling this trip is going to be pretty boring, and any action would be a huge plus.

Thanks for any help.

Max

The Screws
01-23-06, 19:39
I"m gonna be spending a couple of nights in Ft. Smith soon. Any action there at all? I have a feeling this trip is going to be pretty boring, and any action would be a huge plus.

Thanks for any help.

MaxThe streets are dead.

Go across the River to Ok and try the Club.

Take out is available, but very $$$, or there is always my favorite.

Spank o' Vision.

Licker 4369
02-15-06, 18:39
I spend some time here in the winter and you can find some street action in Jonesboro! All of them are crack-heads but cheap and do a good job! Huntington Ave, and Johnson Ave from the college back to main street! The majority are white there are a couple of blacks and one hispanic in town! all will go .20 for bbbjcim to .40 for fs you better bring protection they wont have it. LE is not bad here have never had a problem.

Memace22201
08-22-06, 19:38
Is there really nothing going on all over NE ARK? I get there on business a few times a month and have not been able to find anything. I could help out in the Memphis area if needed. Also, I did see an ad for "let me rub you" if anyone knows about her that would be nice.

Ace

The Best
08-28-06, 21:53
All the usual haunts have all the issues as in 2005... Just read em...

watch out for LEO all over town... and one heavy chunky black girl (el Rancho)---

CAUTION- she must work with LEO- will run up to car as you pick-up your choice and says- $20 bucks or your license go to the cops and I'll tell them you got a gun and selling drugs. My choice stayed in and we drove off...

30 fs and 2 hours of fun no rush no issues... sorry no PM's or descrip's she's worth the search...

Memace22201
09-01-06, 19:34
The only thing I have seen in J'boro is Crystal and I get a bad vibe when I talk to her. Is there anything else there or should I look elsewhere. I have to stay there for almost a month in Sept. and need something good that is not in Memphis.

Ace

Joegreen
10-14-06, 11:40
Wondering if anyone knows about the action in Pine Bluff. If so, please PM me with some info. Thanks.

Joegreen
10-27-06, 11:57
Spent the evening in Piine Bluff. Cruising around some local motels (not the chains) and met Robin, WSW with a few extra pounds. Very friendly and helpful...BJ .2 (she asked for .3). The town is generally dead, IMHO, and the find was unexpected. Observed no LEO activity.

Joegreen
02-13-07, 14:18
Any updates on Hot Springs? Nothing in months on the forum. Curious about what ppl are finding there. PM if you want.

Cando Us
02-20-07, 13:17
Anyone know of anything in Texarkana?

truckman
02-28-07, 13:41
Hot Springs is hit or miss, the most reliable and expensive is oriental spa on Olive St. $125 in the door plus extras. Quality is also hit or miss.

Shapes and French Quarter just down the street on Central can be either very good or nothing. I have found more eager to please when it is early 8-9pm and their not so busy. Turnover in the new girls seems to be pretty high, with some of the veterans the attitude is pretty mechanical.

Joegreen
03-01-07, 10:11
Hot Springs is hit or miss, the most reliable and expensive is oriental spa on Olive St. $125 in the door plus extras. Quality is also hit or miss.

Shapes and French Quarter just down the street on Central can be either very good or nothing. I have found more eager to please when it is early 8-9pm and their not so busy. Turnover in the new girls seems to be pretty high, with some of the veterans the attitude is pretty mechanical.I found the same while there recently. The spa looked the best, but too rich for me. Saw a couple of old and heavy sw on Central toward the racetrack, but other than that no action at all. This was Wed night, 9-10 pm.

Jtownbrown
05-08-07, 15:15
Anyone with information about Jonesboro? I am staying here on business and looks fairly dead. Have seen previous reports about Huntington, but to this point no luck. Appreciate any input.

Joegreen
05-09-07, 09:18
Anyone know of any action in Conway? Got to be there for a few days. Don't mind the drive to LR, but hoping to find something closer to my location.

PM is ok, maybe better.

Hell Rayser
05-16-07, 18:18
Went through Jonesboro today and there are plenty of street walkers. I unfortunatly picked up the first one I saw. She was a skinny little native American and it was .2 for horrible service.

raftdaft
06-18-07, 08:00
I was one my way to New Orleans for a meeting and stopped in Batesville for gas. A woman in a Volvo in front of me at the pumps tried to fill up and couldn't for some reason. She then pulled to a pump next to me and tried again. No luck. She started getting mad at the pumps so I asked if I could help. She explained that she had to get her car filled up before her husband returned and her credit card wasn't working. I asked her (Maggie, late 30s or early 40s, 5'8", 135#, brownish short hair, well groomed and looking very nice) how much she needed. She said about $30 and even offered her watch in exchange until she could reach an ATM. I said no problem and then after that she headed over to an ATM. After getting the money she paid me, but said she wanted to "thank" me as well. With that she pulled around back into the wooded area and gave a very nice BBBJCIM. She allowed my hands to roam and her nipples were extremely responsive. I think she liked it almost as much as I did. She gave me her digits and said call when I came back through again, so I may just have to. She indicated that more might be available if it was in the open again.

Stay safe and have fun.

Snblnd
06-24-07, 17:34
Anyone know of any action in Fort Smith?

Thanks

Thunder 04
06-25-07, 09:14
Was there yesterday and couldn't find nothing there.

truckman
06-27-07, 17:00
Hot Springs seems to be getting better. The old Shapes closed down, owner died and the grandfather clause in the location permit expired. All has moved down the street to French Quarter. It is getting re-modeled and expanded into the basement. The last couple of times I've been there there were many more girls than customers and the girls were much more eager to please to get an edge on the others. Vivian offered a private dance nude with bbbj for a $, I declined, just not my type. I finished off the night with a 3song for $40 with Passion, a 25-26yo black girl with few limits. She finished the last song with a hand shake, I gave a 20 for great service and was gone. The last several times if I ask, I can get a phone number for days when they are not working in the club.

The Best
07-19-07, 21:18
Just gotta look and follow the rules. Sure Leo has issues and does not play well with the ladies.

Talked to a NON-SW that does not have a car and she's HARRASSED by Leo just walking to a REAL JOB.

So I told her to walk opposite the traffic. Walk with a purpose. Ignore stupids who stop in traffic or pull off to try and "get you"...

If that don't work then GO to Internal Affairs and BUST THE COP. That is harrassment.

The Best
07-19-07, 21:21
There are girls to be had. Just gotta look they are around. Good selection anytime of day. Decent rates but due to Leo's issues are skittish till they feel comfortable with you.

Whonoswho
07-23-07, 22:12
Might be moving to El Dorado, AR is there any action to be had?

Hairball
08-16-07, 19:43
Hello from a visitor.
I was in Hot Springs for a few hours of mongering last week while passing through on a vacation trip. I saw some good looking single women going into the French Quarter and wished I had more time to explore the possibilities. Further down the street on Park I saw a couple bsw and wsw. Lots of leo but the girls blend in with the civilians real well. Easy streets for a stealth pick-up so went for a wsw named Stephany. Claimed she needed rent money and her old man was not going to make it on time before due. Medium build, C cups, 135lb, brunette. We found a geat place to park and negotiated .4 BBBJ and a few positions (tough in a car) dick plunging. Wish I could have stayed longer but hope to return next year.

Hell Rayser
08-31-07, 12:12
Had the pleasure of Brandy twice in the last 2 weeks, one time at a motel where she showered and freshened up and was a fun time. The second time we went to a secluded location where I bent her over the front seat and also got some pics.

The pic file is too big to post.

Joegreen
09-04-07, 09:16
Is there anyone with any experiences in Morrilton or Russellville? Bars where there is action? SW action? Anything? I'm stuck in this area for a few days coming up. Been here before, went to Conway, nothing down there. Thought I'the try these towns.

PM is ok, or post here. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hillbillydelux
09-15-07, 03:36
Most sw are pretty rough, but you can find 2s and 3s. Occasianally something better.

Hillbillydelux
09-18-07, 00:04
The Jonesboro CL is a joke only its not funny! there are apparently no real people that post there.

The Best
09-22-07, 15:27
As usual LEO has em Scared...

Gotta be Careful.

Spent three days and was not without a companion at all...

Brown haired needs some weight loss but still put together near Old Central. TMI

Not yet Rocked-out (but gettin there) black haired petite on Park old Sanitarium side steet. Again TMI

AND Cheerleader blond (8 on SWS) near OJC. For her protection scheduled times for next visit and place and LEO Issues. TMI

AND ON THE SERIOUS NOTE TO LEO---

The gang problem is growing and each visit makes me think they do nothing about it... I see the Tags and Territory Marks, Drug deals going down. To a Tourist/ Visitor it is that obvious. So LEO "bad boys- bad boys whatcha gonna do, ... "

READ THE RULES and be safe

Mmaengine
09-26-07, 00:03
Hey fellas,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to contact some service providers in the Blytheville area?

The Best
10-03-07, 22:14
Pickins as they say were slim- but the choices were anything but that...

The regular locals were of the plump unkept type, 2 wsw and 1 bsw...

but as I was cruising near Hutch, a blond 20's thin type appeared. Pulled to the side street and as she was getting in, a dumb stupid type slammed to a stop in front of us and screamed at her. You're going to jail !!!

Since I was at a stop sign, Both of us buckled up- LEO pulled up behind the stupid. Carded all of us. LEO believed us - both of us played Sgt. Shultz- WE KNOW NOTHING... and left...

ANY WAY- we had a mutual dream she was in need of electric money. Went to my room and an hour/half later took her home. Told me about a friend around the 'Y'. Was lucky in finding her and was this one also a surprise.

Dream was even as good as the day before...

Let's just say the regular haunts and notels are for the long term worn out types... But knowing how to look, react and how to ask, the better finds are in the area but could be found elsewhere....

Read the rules, YMMV and be safe out there....

Hillbillydelux
10-18-07, 15:05
I live in J-town and could not figure this one out. Maybe that street exists, but I can't find it. Once new a pimp that lived by the 'Y' though. One thing is for sure, huntington and Bridge street has some junky's. But sometimes you gotta take what you can get!

The Best
10-21-07, 18:53
But Leo reads also and so to protect the ladies that work.

The one I picked up on Hutch had done Craigs list one time and LEO used her post in Court she got 30 days. So the need to NEVER EVER put their face on line GUARANTEE's an arrest without her saying a word.... So the cryptics...

BootyCall
10-23-07, 16:21
Leo can't read PM's why don't you answer mine.
BC

Member #4714
10-26-07, 13:37
Leo can't read PM's why don't you answer mine.
BC
He won't answer mine either BC. Don't know whats up with that.

The Best
10-31-07, 09:22
To those who want to know-

LEO reads the board, can post and PM also. The "DATELINE PREDATOR" SHOW PROVES THAT, also those who surf annomously really Do leave footprints ...

This board has been around a long time but IF you got to know Hutch is Hutchinson not Church and so if you reference my name to any I cultivate to get them (I've explained that LEO USES THIS TACTIC TO GET THEM ARRESTED and to those who post face pictures have given LEO all they need to arrest WITHOUT the lady saying a thing but LEO SAYS SHE DID...) or mistreated then you have a problem... And thats what I meant in my earlier post about Craigslist girl...

Some of us do use PM and trust each other. But those who RARELY post here want us to do their work, Then drop our screen names as a reference and then mistreat the ladies by saying I got FS including room for .4... I don't drop any of your names and that is a double edge sword in its self... Thats why the ones I see are told not to respond or date. SO READ THE RULES.

The Best
10-31-07, 09:49
Well as usual- Pickens was hit and miss- Girls abound but get em when seen cause they were out and gone for the day.

The PIMP action is more obvious as well as Gang signs. Thus LEO is more proactive.

Based on a regular's info during a trip around town- Several girls- 1 blonde 10 on SW scale but has history of the CASH AND DASH, 1 also blonde 8 on SWS has a boyfriend busts in scam, 1 brown hair 8 on scale likes to talk it up then not doing anything wants money for time and shows a knife, All are white with 2 black pimps watching and work in area on Parking lot across from Greyhound/ French Quarter. AVOID THIS AREA.

My honey blond was surviving well and my dreams were as good as always. Also another former Reg. was back in town when her sugar daddy was killed in a car wreck near HSV. The Park, Grand and OJC as well as a newer spot near Rod's: lots of cover and space to work. I saw 8 differant girls 18-45, most white 2 black SWS from plump no way 2 up to cheerleader type 9, .2 in car C or BBJ to .6 FS GFE in your room. YMMV.

INTEL- LEO is after the pimp girls then the pimps- "save the girls" but they apeared to be "travelers" so they miss court dates which makes them high risk dates for arrest- yes you can be arrested for "Harboring a Fugitive" in your room.

Be safe, Read the rules...

BootyCall
11-01-07, 21:49
To those who want to know-

LEO reads the board, can post and PM also. The "DATELINE PREDATOR" SHOW PROVES THAT, also those who surf annomously really Do leave footprints ...

This board has been around a long time but IF you got to know Hutch is Hutchinson not Church and so if you reference my name to any I cultivate to get them (I've explained that LEO USES THIS TACTIC TO GET THEM ARRESTED and to those who post face pictures have given LEO all they need to arrest WITHOUT the lady saying a thing but LEO SAYS SHE DID...) or mistreated then you have a problem... And thats what I meant in my earlier post about Craigslist girl...

Some of us do use PM and trust each other. But those who RARELY post here want us to do their work, Then drop our screen names as a reference and then mistreat the ladies by saying I got FS including room for .4... I don't drop any of your names and that is a double edge sword in its self... Thats why the ones I see are told not to respond or date. SO READ THE RULES.

We know the rules and you make 2 posts which sounds like a lot of crap to me.
BC

The Best
11-06-07, 20:31
No more = when people PM me for info- I have responded,,, Then they lie or cheat the lady... Well then the lady is mad at me.
So I don't reply anymore...
Some senior members have told girls that I'm the rippoff and paymore to them... Thus the YMMV...
I have cultivated several ladies and they have requested to not be posted...
The one I wrote about earlier really has a record because a SENIOR MEMBER POSTED HER ON CL and LEO printed the ad with pic and ARRESTED HER...
The court agreed and so she don't let pics be taken...

Anything I post is true... I Travel and visit LR, Jbro, HS regularly and the ladies are around. ENUF SAID !!!

Jtownbrown
11-15-07, 15:27
Have seen this one on CL last couple of days and wonder if anyone has any info on her?

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/ers/479529828.html

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/ers/478637570.html

Member #4714
11-20-07, 22:53
Spill the beans, where is Hutchinson street? I can't find it anywhere. Give us some cross streets or something.

I'm just asking for general directions, nothing LE would be interested in.

Makon Make
11-24-07, 12:30
New to this sight, at least new to posting, need to get some stuff going up on J-Town, I need some late night fun everynow and again.

Lost Wages
11-28-07, 19:59
Visited Hot Springs the other night using info from this board. Saw a few WSW's while cruising around. One even looked pretty good until she made it to my car. She asked for a ride and after one look at her face I decided to go the other way. Drugs seem to make for nice bodies but nasty faces. After that I hit the infamous French Quarter. The joint was packed and there were even a few hot preggos working the joint. I disapeared to the basement for a half hour and had a nice dream about a blonde named Christie. Overall not a bad trip but it's nothing like Memphis .

Jtownbrown
12-03-07, 17:04
Dreamed that I was cruising around this weekend and saw some WSW, most on the plump side. Rounded around main onto huntington and found trina, about 6ish on the scale, reddish hair with smaller than usual frame. After checks, went to private spot and enjoyed ourselves, total of .2 for her time, She had no digits though, Pickin's slim unless you don't mind a some extra padding. Sometimes hard to move a whale around in a Hyundai

Drew5379
12-19-07, 20:52
I havent been to the French Quarter is a few years. I remember it to be a good place with some pretty good girls. Anyone know what the scene is like now.

Thanks

Makon Make
12-23-07, 06:00
Man I've driven around Huntington a few times and every one I've seen has looked like a crack head super skinny or butt as ugly, would love to find at least a 6 down there.

Dreamed that I was cruising around this weekend and saw some WSW, most on the plump side. Rounded around main onto huntington and found trina, about 6ish on the scale, reddish hair with smaller than usual frame. After checks, went to private spot and enjoyed ourselves, total of .2 for her time, She had no digits though, Pickin's slim unless you don't mind a some extra padding. Sometimes hard to move a whale around in a Hyundai

Hillbillydelux
01-17-08, 14:28
Cruising around J-town is not much fun anymore. I drive down huntington everyday on my way to work and it has been a while since I saw one worht stopping for. Sure the weather has been cold but that didn't matter a year ago. I won't give up but someone must know something!!

truckman
02-11-08, 18:22
French Quarter is still giving me the most mileage in Hot Springs. Last two times there had Mercedes for VIP and got a BJ before time was up without having to ask. Tipped her 40 and she seemed happy. She is a 20ish small black girl, great attitude and cute face.

Vivian generally on day shift is also reliable source of relaxation.

Jtownbrown
02-20-08, 12:16
Saw this in craigslist J'boro, AR. Atlanta phone number though. Hmm?

Chime in if ya know anything

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/ers/579857999.html

Jtownbrown
03-06-08, 09:30
Warm weather, beautiful sunshine, and not a one SW to be seen yesterday. Seems that a dry spell is about, cruised huntington, g, and johnson. Nothing. Is there a strike on? Holla back if ya know something I don't, or if I am dreaming in the wrong area.

Makon Make
03-21-08, 01:33
Man its either drying up here or I'm looking for fun in all the wrong places.

Goat Rancher
03-22-08, 14:26
I get down to the Mountain Home area fairly often to fish. I was wondering if there is any kind of action down that way. Any info would really help. I can offer assistance in the kc area.

Thanks

Member #4714
03-22-08, 18:07
Spent last weekend in Ft. Smith. I drove around town for a bit and saw some of the less than honorable parts of town but no girls. There's a few motels that looked to be hourly so I concentrated in that part of town. That was on 9th street north of Rogers avenue. It was on a Saturday afternoon around 5pm so it might have just been a bad time. It was kind of cool too.

Is there any street action to be had in Ft. Smith???

Memphis Salami
03-30-08, 07:08
Are there common streets in Blytheville for SW action?

Jtownbrown
03-31-08, 09:26
I dreamed that I went cruising this weekend, very barren around the usual places, Saw one bsw around west side of bridge st, but looked very cracked out and did not stop. Called Terrie off CL and sampled her, good massage, though very mechanical and limited in services. Her prices are for massage, then upsells though was able to bargain with her, definitely not a warm fuzzy experience. I woke up still frustrated and annoyed with current barren situation.

truckman
04-01-08, 20:13
Was in FQ Sunday night, only two girls working Daisy and Raven. Had a private dance with Raven, CFS for just a promise of a tip, tipped her .60 and she was surprised and thrilled. Guess I overtipped, but it was worth it. FQ still is the most reliable and consistent if you chose the right dancer.

Licker 4369
04-03-08, 13:34
Was out and about and ran into China! Hadn't seen her in awhile! She was in Little Rock and had a baby and then came back here to live with her sister. She had a cast on her arm got into a fight with some other crack head. We went and parked since I have a van. Got in back adn got naked she sucked and licked and stroked and played did some great rimming then we covered up and f&*ked doggie style untill I was ready to shoot took the cover off and she swollwed it all like the good little **** she is. She is always up for whatever you need. Ahhhh I feel better LOL

Licker 4369
04-06-08, 00:51
Well was horny again there's a surprise LOL. Went out looking around, was driving down Johnson and seen a girl I never seen before in the area walking West from the college area! Flipped around pulled up and she hoped in! Her name was Brandi. Brown wavy long hair nice tit's a little over weight but all and all not bad. Found out she was 19 and the boyfriend was in jail. Said she was going to her mom's because she needed to get some money for diapers for her baby. She asked what I was doing and I told her I was bored LOL! I then asked if she would be intrested in making a couple of dollars. Since she had just had a baby told me she could only give me some head! Well far be it from me to turn down a BJ from a young girl LOL. Parked and she got busy, very nice BBBJCIM for .20 she stays on State St just north of Johnson about two blocks up on the right before the curve. PS thats for you JTOWNBROWN! LOL Happy hunting!

Rich

Makon Make
04-13-08, 13:16
Ok I was over on Johnson doing some laundry and chatted up this cut lil brunette who started telling me about how she was broke and needed money to buy some smokes and some grocerys. After a lil small talk I offered her a ride home and loaned her some money for some smokes and grocerys. Nice bbbjcim ,said her name was Jules does her laundry there once or twice a week. May have more reasons to do laundry now.

Jtownbrown
04-15-08, 11:42
Layed down for a nap on saturday afternoon, I dreamed that picked up Dee on Creath, WSW about 40 and well worn, but with weather and wind, choices somewhat limited. Drove to a private spot and BBBJWS for .4. When I woke up, was hungry and had dinner. Overall felt very relaxed afterward. Thanks for the update Licker

jtownbrown

Drew5379
04-21-08, 20:12
Havent been in many years. What kind of girls are in there? I remember they use to have a nice variety.

Joegreen
04-22-08, 08:58
Havent been in many years. What kind of girls are in there? I remember they use to have a nice variety.RTFF. Several posts about FQ on this page.

Licker 4369
04-22-08, 13:42
Well J-Town just trying to do my civic dutty and pass along valuable information to the community LOLOLOL! That's just the kind of guy I am always looking to help others ya know LOL!

Speaking of which was out and about last night and ran into China again she was waving like a mad woman trying to flagg me down! I really wasn't looking but as luck would have it LOL. She was walking down Caraway and was by K-mart. Said she was picked up by a date and he had taken her to Motel 6 and then would not give her a ride back to her house! So she started walking. So the gentleman that I am I gave her a ride and .20 for bbbj then on with the cover for mish and doggie then off with the cover bbbjcimsw for the finish GOD I LOVE THAT GIRL LOLOLOL I think I am going to have to check that Landry on Johnson sounds like a nice little find :) Everyone be safe!

Rich

Drew5379
04-23-08, 21:31
RTFF. Several posts about FQ on this page.I have RTFF, and none of the posts answered the question I asked. I was asking if anyone knew what kind of girls were in the now? Is there only one or two worth seeing cause thats all thats mentioned here recently. Most of the other posts are from last year. Was just asking a question to see if anyone had any recent info.

Licker 4369
04-24-08, 13:57
Well it was a beautiful evening so I thought I would take a drive around J-town! It was late about midnight! Crusied the normal routes and then was driving down Johnson and seen young WSW Brandi! Flipped around and pulled over she hoped in! We went and parked Played with her titties while she gave me a bbbjcimsw for .20! Finished up and dropped here off back on State street again. Decided to just crusie for awhile since it was so nice out! There were 2 BSW working Huntington! Seen a couple of WSW much older I have dated one of them before but can not remember her name good oral skills. They were walking down Washington towards the hood probably heading to the dope house. It was about 2AM I was just driving down Huntington and seen this couple "guy and his girl" She gives me the look! I make a block and come up a side street she comes over to talk to me and he is not to far behind! She asked me if I could give them a ride to the Jamie Bee Motel! I say sure so They hop in we make small talk, they were nice people. We get over to the Motel they get out. I sit while he walks away she comes to the drivers window! She asks if I can help her out with two dollars so she can get something to drink. I gave her a couple of bucks and asked her i she was working. She looks around LOL and says well I do sometime but I cant right now! This girl looked 18 19 20 right in there very nice shape to petite to athletic. Gave her my number I hope she dont lose it LOL. Well JtownBrown see warm weather gets them out and walking around at night :)

Jtownbrown
04-25-08, 08:09
Well JtownBrown see warm weather gets them out and walking around at night :)Amen licker, amen. I have been doing some cruising around myself and having better luck, especially since I changed my hunting hours. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

Licker 4369
04-26-08, 11:05
Well as per usual was horny! I had layed down and was watching the NBA playoffs it was storming feel asleep woke up around 12:30 AM. Decided to go out for awhile! Cruzed the normal area for awhile seen China by Bill's Fresh Market walking with two dudes I was going the otherway and she didn't see me by the time I flipped around she was gone! Kept cruzing found this girl dressed real nice walking down Huntington Brunette with tight curly long hair. Athletic in build and about 5' 5" small B's pulled over offerd her a ride she was hesitant at first but finally agreed. Said her and her boyfriend had a fight. She was walking to a friends house over in the heights. Said I'd give her a ride Driving down Johnson almost there I asked if she would be interested in making some money? She asked what she had to do LOL! Her name was Nicole she was 28. I said well I would love some FS! Was on the rag so .20 bbbjcim! Droped her off! Was still horny cruzed somemore. about an hour later I see China's sister Brenda she is wsw thin long brown hair late 30's really dosent look it. Picked her up went and parked got in back got naked bbbj then covered up and Mish & Doggie off with the cover bbbjcimsw for the finish :) I was happy and went home!

Rich

Licker 4369
04-28-08, 12:04
Went cruzing around 10PM! It was a little cool but I thought I would take a chance someone would be out wandering. Did the normal streets. Was driving on Jonhson and spotted China pulled over she hoped in and away we went. She wasn't all cracked out or drunk for a change she was pretty sane and sober! Said she was glad to see me and was really horny herself, and if I helped her out we could spend sometime and make each other feel good. Went off found a nice parking spot hoped in back and got naked :) Bbbj with lots of attention to the boys as usual, also got down and did some nice rimming. Then on with the cover we did mish doggie cowgirl reverse cowgirl. The went back to doggie and let me due that little a#$ of hers as well poped load number one right there! Off with the cover back in her mouth and bbbjcimsw for the second round all the time with me finger f%#king her to her second O as well! It was a wonderful experience we spent almost an hout together all for .60 Everyone be safe!
Rich

Jtownbrown
04-29-08, 10:06
Well was sleepy again around 9pm and layed down for a nap and dreamed that went out for a drive, the covers must have come off because it was pretty chilly out, while driving around, saw bsw named Red on Hope, hopped in and did nml checks. She was about 30 y.o. heavier set, though due to weather options were limited. We went to a spot and for .2 bbbjwcim, overall not bad and took direction well. As we left appeared that Leo had a roadblock out but let us on through. Few moments of anxiety there. Woke up at that point and hard time going back to sleep. Everyone stay safe

Makon Make
05-02-08, 20:01
Well I laid down on the couch to watch some tv around midnight Wednesday and fell asleep, I had a dream I was driving down Johnson when a BSW around 35 waved and I waved back, so I stopped and turns out she needed a ride said her name was Lisa. I gave her a ride to where she was needing to go and some money to buy herself some cigs and food with. Had a BBBJCIM and only out. 20. Then I woke up on the couch and was all alone again. Such nice dreams.

Licker 4369
05-08-08, 12:27
Well went out around midnight cruzed the usual areas was just misting so I figured someone would be running aorund! My good luck streak of finding China continued! She was walking on Huntington pulled over she hoped in and off we went. She was really normal again tonight not really out of it I asked her why so straight lately and said she was really trying to be better about the getting high! We went parked got her naked :). BBBJ lots of attention to the boy's along with some nice rimming as usual on with the cover doggie for awhile then I wanted to finish in mish so on her back she went and I pounded away till I finished. She can really take a pounding for a tiny girl LOL. All for .4 droped her where she wanted and then went home to sleep! Be Safe everyone! Jtown have you ever found her yet?

Rich

Makon Make
05-14-08, 21:48
Anyone snapped any pictures of any girls?

Either on the road or maybe behind closed doors?

Licker 4369
05-17-08, 12:13
Well went out last night around midnight! Did the normal cruz for awhile. Was on Huntington and Gee at the stop sign. I see Tara she is a somewhat tall WSW brunette with some lose curls not a great face but everything else works. She was looking very nice in a short pair of shorts and a tiny top despite the cool evening. She hoped in we went off to park. I had never had FS with her just always BBBJCIM. Decided to give her a spin. She had been in jail and was off the drugs so she was looking good. We parked hoped in back and got n#&ked. Started with a BBBJ which she has always been very good at. I would say as far as giving head she is my ATF in Jonesboro she really enjoys giving a BJ and realy knows how to bring you to the edge then stop and get ya going again. Got me rock hard with those oral skills then we slipped on the cover and started with some doggie style. We were really getting into it and she surprised me and told me to spank her along with what we were doing. Which who am I to turn down a young lady's request for a spanking :) She then startd talking really dirty while all this was going on. After awhile we switched to mish and she was talking into my ear while I pounded her to a very BIG O and she was not faking. Then I exploded and we laid there awhile and talked. Dropped her off back at the notel on Gee where she was staying with some friends and off I went! Happy hunting be safe!
Rich

Licker 4369
05-19-08, 13:13
Went out cruzing Sunday night around midnight! Lots of action several BSW and WSW. Lots of people walking around on State! Huntington and else where! But seen China had to go with it! Picked her up went to our usual place hopped in back and got naked :) BBBJ for start then on to some Mish with me pounding away for a good long time! Got her on all fours for some doggie style which I gave her a#$ a good slapping while I pounded again finally we both finished with big o's! Ahhh my work there was done. Took her home and went to sleep a happy guy as usual

Rich

Hillbillydelux
05-19-08, 23:37
Anyone tried a massage from Teri on Craigslist? PM me with any info. I called her and she seemed distracted and never returned my call.

Licker 4369
05-22-08, 12:27
Well went cruzing after watching the playoffs! It was around 11:45 was doing the normal stroll! Was looking off of Johnson and State seemed to be allot of action in that area! Was driving down Belt and seen Angela Petite WSW very young brunette with curly hair. I have dated her once before! She is very pretty and has a ROCKING body! Not big but very very nice small titties perfect butt and P#$$y! She was really geeking I think she had been smoking all night it was about 2:30AM when I found her! But she remembered me and everything we did the first time I was impressed! I thought to myself I must be getting better with age if I can get street walkers to remember me LOL :). We took a ride and parked hoped in back and got her naked she went right to work BBBJ while I played with her little body. Lots of time spent and then on with the cover. Started with a little doggie style pounded away and spanked her butt as well she really liked that. Then we switched to Mish while we both talked dirty into each others ear. She had a big O then I poped she the surprised me and pulled off the cover and went down and licked it clean :) What a woman all for .4! Dropped her off at home and headed out.
Was leaving the area headed home driving through the college and a girl flagged me down and asked me for a ride WSW late 30's alittle heavy long brown hair her name was Gretta, she lived over on Falls Street. Gave her a ride while we were making small talk and driving she asked me if she gave me a real nice BJ if I could give here .20. I told her what I had just finished so I was not fresh. She said she didn't care. So hey the good samaritan that I am and always looking to help a young lady in need out I wipped it out agian and she went to work VERY VERY VERY nice skills, this girl truely enjoyed giving head. She sucked it hard clean and off again! Took her home and headed home myself I was wore out LOL! Everyone be safe!

Rich

Licker 4369
05-23-08, 12:56
Well even after last nights success I was still in need LOL! So went cruzing about 11:30 did the normal stroll. There were lots of BSW and WSW milling about! I seen a couple of new ones that I did not partake in but I really like the warm weather it seems it has brought them out of the woodwork! But I just had to have Angela again after last night. I found her around 1:00AM on State St. She seen me and was waving her hands flagging me down! Had on a little short skirt and a tight little button up top with her boobs busting out of it. I almost lost it right there LOL. She hoped in we went and parked she hoped in back and we got naked. BBBJ till I was on the edge on with the cover for several postions doggie mish and cowgirl. She got herself on the cowgirl and then I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth :) Off with the cover and BBBJCIM Man I felt better after that LOL! Be Safe!

Rich

Jtownbrown
05-24-08, 20:19
Very tired last night. I layed down and had a dream about Carolyn. It all started about 10 PM last night and cruised usual places, only to find them fairly empty. Cruised up around state street, but felt like I had gone to Kmart with the number of blue light specials flashing. Seemed that area was covered. Then around bridge saw carolyn walking with a guy and she gave me the look. Pulled around and she came over. She is about 5' 3" with long dark hair, has an asian look to her, looks about 40 but is street worn. Went to notel, Started off with BBBJ, then went to town on a tiny little P***Y (covered of course). Then she flipped over for some doggie and asked about greek and she agreed for little more. She was to tight and did last long enough to get my money's worth but told her I was close, she flipped over. Off with cover. CIM, very satisfied. Total of. 6 and satisfied. I went back out and cruised around but saw my uncles all over and called it a night.

Hillbillydelux
05-25-08, 09:08
What a boring weekend, fell asleep on the couch and dreamed that I was cruising. Leo was thick from 10pm to 12. Passed up a few of the usuals on huntington and it paid off found nice looking BSW on State. She needed a ride to her apt beside Mac Dee's. Went in and all went great

Makon Make
05-25-08, 17:58
I dreamed that I was driving up Johnson today (sunday)and turned up towards Philly and a sexy black chick in her mid 30's was standing up against the diner on the main road , she made eye contact I pulled in and she walked up and we drove away , found a nice secluded spot for bbbjcim for .20 and left her back around the diner. Then I woke up and watched some TV. 2 in the afternoon and all is well ;)

Licker 4369
05-27-08, 13:13
Went out cruzing after a long holiday weekend in which I did more work than play so I was having major needs! Seen Brenda WSW curly brunette hair mid 30's for those who are intersted she is "China's sister" She had been in the county jail but got out! Pulled over she hopped in and off we went! Found a nice place to park got in back and of coarse got naked! bbbj lots of attention and very enthusiastic :)! On with the cover for some doggie and mish! After pounding away for awhile off with the cover and bbbjcim swallow for a great finish! There were several out and about nothing worth while other than Brenda! I did see Misty out! She has been in the Pen for awhile and I see she is out "STAY AWAY" very very bad news! She is a WSW dirty blonde hair about 5" 8" and is just bad news from the word go! I have much experience with her!

Licker 4369
05-30-08, 17:01
Went out for a cruz around 11:00Pm Several BSW milling about! Kept cruzing for awhile ran across Angela :) yesssss! She was walking on State Street. She hoped in went to our parking spot, hopped in back got her naked she went to work on BBBJ which was fantastic as always. She worked it over for a bit then on with the cover and started with some doggie style after a bit we switched to mish and then from there some cowgirl she got on and rode it like a pro got herself an O and me off! She then pulled the cover off and licked and sucked it clean and dry! Droped her off all for .40 as usual. Drove down Huntington just for fun and seen a BSW that I have seen several times walking around she is fairly good looking maybe mid 30's had on a skirt and a little top. Pulled over and talked to her just to see what was up! She told me .50 for evrything said nope! Then she said .40 so I thought I would test her out and give a report casue thats the kind of guy I am always lookingto help out LOL. Her name is Shandra petite to athletic as far as a body small B's nice butt a little belly! Good skills nice BBBJ. On with the cover and man I thought I feel into the Grand Canyon LOL went ahead finished up droped her off. She was very nice but I would not repeat other than BJ. Oh well that was my evening. Be Safe!

Rich

Hillbillydelux
05-31-08, 22:43
Yes I have also had very bad experiences with her. Not a dream, nightmare!

Licker 4369
06-01-08, 01:15
Yes I have also had very bad experiences with her. Not a dream, nightmare!

Yes when I first met her about 4 or 5 years ago! Much younger much hotter body and less kids LOL she seemed to be a troubled person in need of someone to talk to! I found out that she had went to a Christian school called East Side Baptist while growing. Her uncle raised her because her father was a loser "and died recently" and her mother was a crack head also " met her mother one night" She drove her daughter to a notel to meet me! Mother sat outside while the daughter did me and then they left! talk about screwed up! Could not concentrate the entire time. She had a psycho husband always trying to hunt her down. Plus she was getting a bad rep for cash and dash I was told never did that with me but heard many tales of it from the other girls telling me what she was doing! She obviously for all the aparent reasons abused the friendship and now if I see her I will not even look her direction. YES nightmare should be her middle name if not first. I even helped her out of many "cases" she had going on. I pulled some strings for her because I thought somewhere inside was a glimmer of hope "NOT"

Rich

Licker 4369
06-04-08, 15:41
Went cruzing around midnight! Did the usual stroll. I was really surprized with how warm it was that more people were not out and about. But I kept cruzing for aobut 2 hours and was about to call it quits while driving down Bridge Street towards Washington and there was a young lady walking. She looked clean and neat nice body I'd give it a 7 but here face was kind of ugly I'd say she was in her 40's WSW long brunette hair with a little curl. I asked her if she needed a ride anywhere nad she said yes. She was going over to a friends house by the Pepsi Plant. So I gave her a ride. Her name was Bobbi. We did the small talk and I asked why she was out so late and she just said she got caught without a ride. I politely asked her if she would be interested in making some money. SHe told me that was really not what she was doing but LOL she could use some extra cash. Opted for a BJ .20 BBBJCIM very nice skills and gave her my phone number should she have needs again :) Just the kind of guy I am LOL Always wanting to help LOL. Be Safe

Rich

Licker 4369
06-12-08, 13:49
Went out cruzing around 10:30PM. Lots of people milling around several BSW yelling at ya while driving trying to get you to stop, drove for about and hour! When who do I spot but China and her sister Brenda :). They were walking from the gas station on Huntington back to there house. Being the guy that I am of coarse I picked them up. We chatted for a few minutes and then we went and parked. I asked them who was dating LOL They said well both of coarse. Got them naked and Brenda went to work with a BBBJ while China got in position to rim and lick the boys. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. After awhile of this got Brenda on all fours and started some doggie style with China underneath licking and playing with the boys! Went for a long time when China said she wanted her turn but wanted it in the A#$. Brenda got underneath adn replaced China while I went work pounding her sisters little butt :) I did not last very long and poped big time! They took the cover off and sat me down and licked and sucked it clean and dry together all for .80 OMG it was fabulous. Everyone be safe!

Murdogg525
06-12-08, 19:13
Went out cruzing around 10:30PM. Lots of people milling around several BSW yelling at ya while driving trying to get you to stop, drove for about and hour! When who do I spot but China and her sister Brenda :). They were walking from the gas station on Huntington back to there house. Being the guy that I am of coarse I picked them up. We chatted for a few minutes and then we went and parked. I asked them who was dating LOL They said well both of coarse. Got them naked and Brenda went to work with a BBBJ while China got in position to rim and lick the boys. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. After awhile of this got Brenda on all fours and started some doggie style with China underneath licking and playing with the boys! Went for a long time when China said she wanted her turn but wanted it in the A#$. Brenda got underneath adn replaced China while I went work pounding her sisters little butt :) I did not last very long and poped big time! They took the cover off and sat me down and licked and sucked it clean and dry together all for .80 OMG it was fabulous. Everyone be safe!

Dayum...that seems worth the drive from Memphis if I knew I could count on it.

Makon Make
06-12-08, 19:49
Dreamed I was cruising Johnson and side streets Wednesday night around Midnight and picked up a BSW named Tasha, mid 30's nice tits, ok face. Dreamed I gave her 20 for BBBJCIM. Would love to know more about China, love a good rimming. Woke up and was home alone, not horny at all anymore.

Hillbillydelux
06-21-08, 16:02
Last night I dreamed I was driving down Johnson in Jonesboro about 11PM and I saw my uncle leo and his friends were all around MCyDee's. So I went the other way! What happened the board sure is quiet?

Stay safe!

Licker 4369
06-23-08, 11:32
Went out for a cruz! It was around 11:PM Their were people out and about. Since it was a nice Saturday night. I was cruzing From Huntington and Gee Street all the way back to the college and doing a loop up behind the hood. Drove for probably an hour, I was by Johnson and the College at the light by Suttles Properties and seen Tara WSW brunette with a little curl about 5' 6" 120 lbs or so. I've never asked her but I would say she is in her 30's. Had not seen her since the last time I posted here about her. She had to do 26 day's in the county jail for unpaid fines. She was over near the college visiting a friend and was headed back to the Huntington area where she stays. She hoped in and we went for a ride towards her side of town. As usual we found a place to park hoped in back and she got naked :). Was in good shape from being locked up and off the crack. We started with some BBBJ very wet sloppy and lots of deep throat, then on with the cover for some doggie style, switched to some mish where I pounded away for a long time until she poped with a big O. I the told her I wanted to finish in her mouth so off with the cover and back to a very very sloppy wet BBBJCIM swallow WOW I was a happy guy. all for .40. Took her home and then took myself home. It was a wonderful evening LOL. Uncle Leo? As long as you have valid insurance and plates. You can drive around Jonesboro all you want and do not worry about them LOL. I have never been botherd by anyone in Jonesboro when cruzing no matter where I was driving! Has anyone ever had a problem here?

Hillbillydelux
06-23-08, 18:54
Anybody tried a massage from any of the new girls on CL? PM me with any info.
Thanks!

Licker 4369
06-26-08, 12:55
Went out cruzing around 10:30PM Nice evening their were a few people milling around as usual seen a couple of BSW. One on Huntington one on Belt near State. Kept cruzing for awhile and found China she was walking down by Gee Street and Huntington. She was carrying a bag with her! I picked her up and asked what was with the bag. She has been staying with her sister Brenda and her boyfriend "which happens to be her X boyfriend" LOL go figure that out. They were fighting so she left and was going to find some friends to stay with. We drove and went to a new spot I found hoped in back got naked and she went to work BBBJ then on to so great rimming! On with the cover for some mish then we switched to doggie style till she O'd. Then we did her little butt for awhile until I poped. Off with the cover she licked it clean and dry. Dropped her off were she asked and headed on home! As usual a great preformance from little China! Everyone have a great day!

Licker 4369
07-04-08, 15:38
Went out cruzing around 9:00PM. Did the normal strolls was out for about an hour and I see China and her sister Brenda walking to the gas station on Huntington! Well the gentleman that I am I gave them a ride :). They got what they were going for and we took a ride and found a nice place to park. Hoped in back and got naked as usual they both start to work on a BBBJ they took turns licking and sucking. Then Ms China went for some rimming while her sister continued to suck! After several minutes of this on with a cover I would be pounding away on one while the other got down there and licked away for the added sensation. After doing both of them for awhile and giving them each a good O I might ad off with the cover and they BBBJ and jerked me off till I came all over thier titties. at that point they licked each other clean and then clean me up and boy did I feel better! Happy Fourth everyone be safe!

Licker 4369
07-07-08, 12:49
Was a very warm night out! Went cruzing around 9:00PM. It was surprizingly dead for a change. I guess with the holiday weekend and the heat everyone was inside! But kept looking around anyway! And as my luck would have it found Tara by the gas station on Huntington! She is a WSW about 5' 7" nice athletic body great butt B titties! Not the best face but everything else including her skills are fantastic! I have wrote about her before. I also found out she is 33! We went and parked at my new spot :) hoped in back! She had on this tiny sun dress which she slide of and got right down to work. BBBJ which was unbelievable. I have decided that she is the best in town even better than China! She worked it over for a long long time just letting me enjoy it. Then on with the cover and we started with some mish then onto some doggie style! I was able to hold off even after pounding her hard to a big O! Off with the cover and she went back to work with a BBBJ! Really worked it over with a sloppy wet deep throat till I exploded in her mouth! Was fantastic! She really does not seem to belong out there so if ya get her just be nice and she will be great to you! All for .40 she is always reasonable and goes way beyound the point of duty she wants you to be happy! Have a great day eveyone!

Makon Make
07-11-08, 15:10
Well I laid down on the couch about 11 Last night and had a sweet sweet dream, was driving down Johnson and smiled and waved and a nice 34yo WSW who said her name was Jamie. Well she was out of luck and her bf had kicked her out of ther apartment in apt city , so she needed a place to stay , so being the nice guy I am I footed the bill for a room on Caraway for 34.00 a night. She let me hang out for a while and was really appreciative of the room, all in all I would say 7 body 7 face. Then I woke up and watches ESPN News.

Licker 4369
07-14-08, 13:52
Had to do some work in town Sunday night finished that up and went cruzing! It was pretty dead out I guess everyone was worn out from the weekend! But as my good luck wood have it it I was driving down Huntington around 11:30PM and who do I see walking, China and her sisiter Brenda :) Pulled over they both hoped in and of coarse wanted to do a double LOL. Now who am I to turn down that offer LOL! We went to park and before I was even there China was already in back naked playing with herself for her sister and my enjoyment LOL. Got parked everyone got naked! Brenda got on all four's in front of me went right to work on a BBBJ I was on my knees and china got behind and was rimming while her sister really worked me over :) Ahhhhh it just dosen't get any better than that! After awhile of that on with the cover! had them both get on all four's in front of me and I went back and fourth for awhile then gave each of them a good pounding until they both had a good O! Now off with the cover I stayed on my knees! China had Brenda get on all fours in front of me! She slides up underneath me and begins to lick the boys and jack me into her sisters mouth! Her sister has he tongue just running back and fourth with it barely in her mouth. I could not take it anymore and expoded all over Brenda's face :) China now gets up and licks her sisters face clean and then cleans me up with her mouth! Go if those two were not crack heads I'd move them in with me LOLOLOL! Everyone be safe!

Hizark21
07-14-08, 14:16
This best facial experience I have heard of yet. I have yet to double and facial. I will have to try it when the opportunity presents itself.

Licker 4369
07-21-08, 12:36
Went out cruzing Friday night around 10:30PM lots of girls wondering around several BSW on Huntington and Jonhson as well. I kept cruzing the loop for awhile. Ran across Tara WSW 5' 7" 120lbs Brunette slight curl to her hair. I have wrote about her here several times. Hopped in off we went to park! We got in back and got her naked. Down she went and started a BBBJ! Which is always very nice she has great skills in this area. Very deep throat to the point of gaging herself on it it was a real turn on LOL. THis went on for awhile lots of deep wet sucking and lots of stroking and playing with the boys. Finally put the cover on and had her get on her back! Went to work pounding away we did this for awhaile and she was talking dirty into my ear :). Had ger then get on all fours and started to go at it from behind pounded on her till she had a big O. Pulled the cover off and made her stay on all fours and I began to F*&k her mouth :) I could not take much more and finally exploded into her mouth she took it all and swallowed and then licked me nice and clean! all for .40 as usual. CHina and Tara are both worth way more than .40 so they are a bargin for sure! Eveyone be safe!

Licker 4369
07-25-08, 15:37
Went out cruzing started earlier than normal for me LOL around 9:30PM Did the normal route ran across a new girl or new at least for me WSW 47 long brunette hair pretty for her age and very petite yet had a nice rack! Her name was Nancy. I seen her walking by the sun and she walked up the street by St Bernards so I cuzed up there and asked if she needed a ride! She hoped in and we just rode around for awhile and talked! She is here from Pocahontas and has been here a few months! Asked her if she needed to make some money and she said it was not what she normally does but yes she could use some :) The nice guy that I am we took a ride and parked. Hope in back got naked and she began a BBBJ not to bad was pretty good quality. After some of that on with the cover and started with some mish then we changed to doggie style. I pounded away while I was spanking her little butt "she really liked that" and gave her an O. Of with the cover and she laid on her back and wanted me to use her mouth like a P^&*Y :) Who am I to turn down a request LOL. So I did as she asked after a bit of that I unloaded in her mouth and was a happy guy! Be safe.

Dawg68
07-26-08, 21:00
I went out in search of a dream around 1130 last night. I made the usual loop and I only saw a couple of BSW who looked like they were smoked out. Uncle LEO was out and making his rounds also, more than usual I would say. Does anyone know if something special was going on? Be safe everyone and lets try to get our board more active.

Licker 4369
07-29-08, 13:08
Went out cruzing around 10:30 PM It was kind of dead last night did the normal loop and checked things out around 11:30 I ran into Tara walking down creath towards Huntington :) Stopped and she hopped in and off to park we went! Got in back and got naked she laid on her back and began to masturbate for me! She put on a good show and got herself off! Then went to work on BBBJ. Got me real hard and laid on her back and I climbed aborad and started to pound away. We did that for about 10 minutes and we were both sweating cause it was so hot & humid last night! Switched to doggie were I took my time and got us both worked up I was giving it to her while spanking her little butt she likes that all the while she is talking dirty to me :) Finally she poped. I took the cover off and had her lay on her back! I straddeled her face and used her mouth like a pu##y :) Blew it right down her throat she swallowed every drop. I dropped her off and went home happy! God I love that girl LOL Be Safe!

Licker 4369
08-01-08, 17:55
Went out cruzing around 11:00PM. It was still real muggy out! There were a several BSW out and about. I cruzed for awhile and was on creath when I seen Brenda :). Stoped she got in and away we went! While driving she told me her sister China got 270 days in the County Jail for an FTA! They are giving 1 for 1 so probably about half that if she is lucky. Sucks for us but she will be back eventually! Got to a spot to park and Brenda tells me its her time of mounth so I had to settle for a BBBJCIM swallow :) She really did a great job for me since she was OTR! So I gave her .30 for her efforts! Dropped her off and looked for Tara for a little while but came up empty and went home. Be Safe!

Licker 4369
08-07-08, 13:51
Went out cruzing around 10:30PM Seen several people out and about! I found Brenda Picked her up and went to park! Got in back got her naked! Nice BBBJ for a long time then on with the cover! Bent her over and gave it to her while smaking that butt for her! All the while she is egging me on to do her harder! Had her lay on her back and got some mish! When I was ready to pop! Off with the cover nad all over her face :) She licked me clean and dry and clean up her face licking it from her hands! What a great girl LOL

Licker 4369
08-29-08, 17:14
Was cruzing and it was really dead out! Started around 10:30PM was doing the normal loop and ran across Angela walking down Huntington! Hoped in and went to a nice spot. Got in back and got her naked! She was unusually frisky! Did a real good job "without rushing for a change" nice bbbj very deep and wet! After awhile of that on with the cover and got her on all fours and went to work! She got off twice I am sure LOL! I pounded away until I got mine! Took her back down to Huntington and Gee St said she was staying in those apartments with a friend for now! Be safe!

Joegreen
09-01-08, 11:16
Does anyone know of any action in the Conway area? PM if you have digits. All I'm aware of are the CL girls and the mileage seems quite varied on them.

Hawg Fan1
09-03-08, 00:12
What about Mountain Home?

Any providers in that area anyone know of?

Thanks

Hillbillydelux
09-06-08, 01:08
I bet you could get one to drive that far, but I hope you have deep pockets!

Licker 4369
09-10-08, 11:19
I went out driving last night! WOW it was dead seen nobody it was like a ghost town. I drove for 3 hours and could not believe it. That is the first time I have never found nothing! I am so disapointed!

Shakkazulu
09-11-08, 10:05
I went out driving last night! WOW it was dead seen nobody it was like a ghost town. I drove for 3 hours and could not believe it. That is the first time I have never found nothing! I am so disapointed!You almost had me getting up in those parts to look around.

I saw you have dreamed in Memphis also.

Do you think you'll have to expand your dreamscape?

Looking foward to more reports, and dreams.

Licker 4369
09-12-08, 12:59
Well I am told that China and her sister Brenda are in jail! I also haven't seen Tara or Angela in the last couple of weeks so I wonder if they are too! Also I have seen no BSW out and about and that is real unusual as well! Makes me think they are all locked up :( VERY SAD! It was going so well there for a long time LOL

Licker 4369
09-16-08, 14:24
Went out cruzing kind of late! I was board after Monday Night Football LOL! Cruzed for awhile was pretty dead seen a large WSW not to my taste! Was about to give up when I ran into Tara YES! Hoped in we went and parked got her in back and she got naked! Exccelent BBBJ lots of sloppy deep throat and hand action! She worked it over for awhile and then on with the cover. Started doing her doggie style were I rammed her till she had a big O! The we swithched to some reverse cowgirl and I spanked her real good while she road me! Then to some mish were I pounded away till I could not stand it anymore :) Off with the cover nad on with her mouth as she did a great job and guzzeled every drop for me :) What a woman!

Licker 4369
09-27-08, 16:16
Went out around 11:30pm cruzed the normal areas! Huntington had a couple of BSW that looked promising also saw Donna out older very thin WSW 2 on a ten scale! Kept cruzing around for awhile and found Tara :)! She hopped in we went to park. She was real drunk LOL got in back and was naked before we ever got parked. She layed down spread eagle and was playing with herself the horny girl LOL! Got in back and naked with her she proceeded to give me an outstanding BBBJ very long deep and sloppy! Got into a postion were I could play with her P&#$y while she was working me over with that mouth. Put on the cover and started into some mish for quit some time then swithched to doggie then onto some reverse cowgirl. I spanked her butt for her while she rode hard up and down and brought herself to a very big O! Then off with the cover she laid on her back and let me use her mouth like a P&%$Y. I pounded away long and deep gagging her lots of timers which she was really getting into. Finally exploded into her mouth she guzzeled every drop! God I love that girl! She is marriage material LOL!

Schnapple
10-03-08, 02:40
What's the deal? Stopped in tonight for a late snack at McDonalds on I540 ex 72. There was truck parking in back but I noticed that there were several cars lined on curb behind the trucks with people sitting up in them at 2 am. I parked and waited for a while saw one white female walking across the lot but could not verify if she was a working girl. Anyone with info on whether this is a hot spot or not.

Hawg Fan1
10-24-08, 16:20
Anyone have and info on these two new ones? Same phone number for both. Like the aspect of the kid in the background while you are advertising for this kind of service. Looks real good ya know.

Hawg

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/ers/890364151.html

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/ers/890377450.html

Hillbillydelux
10-28-08, 16:35
I am thinking about taking one for the team on that one, I guess they are only cl post with number I have seen in a while. Kid in background makes it look legit to me, but I would still like to know more. Jonesboro has been pretty rough as usual, only theives and junkies. Guess I might have to take road trip to Memphis or go visit my buddy in Hot Springs.

Good luck and stay safe

Mfooo
10-29-08, 23:16
I have tried numbers several times with no luck. Anyone have any luck? Also what's the best trolling area I j'boro?

Licker 4369
12-02-08, 16:44
Went out cruzing last night! Had not been out in awhile. China and her sisiter in jail for a better part of a year Tara has a warrant and is laying low! The rest are not worth a crap so I had choose not to ride for awhile. BUT as my luck would have it!~ Found Kim she use to work out their on a regular basis now she does not go out! Has a Cell phone and just tries to stay with regulars that she has aquired over several years! She is WSW Thin but a very very tight little spot to prob and play with and she has some ok titties! She is a good girl with GREAT SKILLS all the way around! Is also bi and has friends! Anyway we went and parked and I had her give me an awsome bbbjcimsw for .20 She does that with the best of em! Be safe and happy holiday's!

Mfooo
01-11-09, 19:00
Anything to dream about in Jonesboro?

Mfooo
01-11-09, 19:01
Have not seen any posts in awhile?

Went out cruzing last night! Had not been out in awhile. China and her sisiter in jail for a better part of a year Tara has a warrant and is laying low! The rest are not worth a crap so I had choose not to ride for awhile. BUT as my luck would have it!~ Found Kim she use to work out their on a regular basis now she does not go out! Has a Cell phone and just tries to stay with regulars that she has aquired over several years! She is WSW Thin but a very very tight little spot to prob and play with and she has some ok titties! She is a good girl with GREAT SKILLS all the way around! Is also bi and has friends! Anyway we went and parked and I had her give me an awsome bbbjcimsw for .20 She does that with the best of em! Be safe and happy holiday's!

The Best
01-21-09, 10:45
Racing Season and Spring bring out a lot of good things...

This was a fantastic find and was an MILF to die for...

50, B's, get this- NEVER HAD KIDS- so it is as tight as the day it was
popped for the first time.
In my dream-
the start was like a teenager then as we got down to BBBJCIMWS then she
wanted CFS so while "willy" was restimulated. The CFS
was unbelievable- and an hour later we finally finished.
When I woke from the dream I was .6 short...

Sorry as most are- No Digits and She was just WALKING Along...

Hawg Fan1
01-21-09, 20:24
I can not wait to get down to the races and get to all the beautiful horny women at the track. Plus indulge in a few maragritas and corned beef sandwhiches as well. To bad Coy's burned down the other day.

Be safe,

Hawg

Racing Season and Spring bring out a lot of good things...

This was a fantastic find and was an MILF to die for...

50, B's, get this- NEVER HAD KIDS- so it is as tight as the day it was
popped for the first time.
In my dream-
the start was like a teenager then as we got down to BBBJCIMWS then she
wanted CFS so while "willy" was restimulated. The CFS
was unbelievable- and an hour later we finally finished.
When I woke from the dream I was .6 short...

Sorry as most are- No Digits and She was just WALKING Along.

Licker 4369
01-23-09, 17:59
Have not seen any posts in awhile?Well I have not posted cause it has been so dead I have not found no action here! Can't wait for spring to return LOL! I have been going to Memphis once a week but I have not been posting just laying low shall we say. Just see normal girls that everyone else post's about over there anyway so I would not be adding to much LOL

Licker 4369
02-03-09, 13:35
Went out for a little cruz things seem to be getting back to normal after our ice storm! Was driving down Huntington and ran across a petite WSW or so she say's her name was Melody! She looked more like a soccer mom down on her luck or an undercover cop "which I doubted here in Jonesboro". She say's she works all the time but I have never seen her around! White about 5' 6" or so brown hair and I am guessing in her 30's. Has anyone seen her?

Licker 4369
02-24-09, 14:04
Went out cruzing the other night! Cam across a girl named Bobby! WSW 19 long brown hair petite. Said she needed money for her son's persciptions YEAH RIGHT lol! agreed on .25 for bbbjcim! Man could this girl suck a D&*K! Wet wild lots of hand action! Very very nice. Happy hunting.

Licker 4369
04-01-09, 14:47
Went out cruzing was at the light at Huntington and Main! Petite WSW long brunette hair at the light gave me the look! I waved her over she hoped in off we went! Did the noraml BS talk and the checks her name was Sara. I asked her if she wanted to make some money! She replied tell me waht ya want and how much ya gonna spend lol! .20 bbbjcim swallow pretty good job might try full service with her next time! Say's she stays in that area walks every once in awhile!

Drivin for Fun
04-03-09, 12:27
I'm a senior member from New England and I'm going to be in Ft. Smith for a week at the end of April. Can anyone suggest something worth while in that area, either a FS escort or massage with HE? How about the strip club that's just over the river in OK, is it still there and is there any TO available?

Thanks for the help, and I'll report on anything I find to do while I'm there.

Drivin for Fun

Mfooo
04-03-09, 22:02
That babe is one hot dream! I think you might have picked her up right after I dropped her off. I dreamed a big deposit with her! This was the 3rd time I had dreamed of her in the last month. She likes the bottle but if you can keep her sober long enough she is a great dream! Keep the posts coming!

Went out cruzing was at the light at Huntington and Main! Petite WSW long brunette hair at the light gave me the look! I waved her over she hoped in off we went! Did the noraml BS talk and the checks her name was Sara. I asked her if she wanted to make some money! She replied tell me waht ya want and how much ya gonna spend lol! .20 bbbjcim swallow pretty good job might try full service with her next time! Say's she stays in that area walks every once in awhile!

Licker 4369
04-11-09, 16:54
What a good girl she was tonight! Brunette WSW Sara! Picked her up went and parked, she hoped in back got naked without me even asking! .30 FULL SERVICE BBBJ till hard on with the cover did doggie and Mish then pulled the cover off and unloaded in her mouth she swallowed it all :) What a woman!

Oralmagic
04-12-09, 00:06
Visiting from out of town and had a bit of nightmare instead of dream! Dreamed of finding a lovely lady out for an evening stroll in the Huntington area. In my dream, one did appear but "lovely" wouldn't be the word I'd choose. Suddenly, my dream was interrupted by the flashing of red and blue lights in my rear view. It was my Uncle Leo letting my know that I had failed to signal a turn as I made my way through the area. He also mentioned in my dream that the area was frequented by drug dealers/prostitutes and it would be best if left that area. After careful consideration, I decided he might be right. Fortunately, when I awoke all was well.

Be careful out there!

Joegreen
05-13-09, 17:12
Anyone know of any action in Conway? Find myself in this area for a few days and curious. Haven't found anything before, but was hoping. PM if you'd rather.

Ben 5153
06-03-09, 00:51
After a fruitless weekend in Little Rock, and after reading reviews here, I was looking forward to my Jonesboro visit. Tonight cruised the track-Main st, to Huntington-Gee-Washington, natta-nothing. Upon seeing uncle Leo for the third time I decided to return to my motel. I had considered the motels on Gee thought it might be convenient but they didn't look very appealing. Have any of you locals used them?

Thanks

Licker 4369
06-12-09, 13:09
After a fruitless weekend in Little Rock, and after reading reviews here, I was looking forward to my Jonesboro visit. Tonight cruised the track-Main st, to Huntington-Gee-Washington, natta-nothing. Upon seeing uncle Leo for the third time I decided to return to my motel. I had considered the motels on Gee thought it might be convenient but they didn't look very appealing. Have any of you locals used them?

Thanks

Yes they are closer to the action and some of the locals use them! BUT THEY ARE REALLY CRAPPY! LOL The action here has died down quit a bit due to most of the girls have been in jail on lengthy sentances! Ahhh but summer always brings new ones lol so there is hope!!!!!!!!! Don't worry about LEO here as long as your legal here who cares! There is still one girl out thereuses the street name Sarah real name Misty does a great job for good rate! 5' 6" brown shoulder length hair athletic build! WSW

Licker

Hillbillydelux
06-15-09, 00:15
I have had some good dreams in J-town lately. Leo is thick but it can be worth the drive sometimes! Nice looking BSW on Johnson, and saw an old friend on the classic strip too!
Stay Safe.

Ilikebbw
06-26-09, 01:17
Does anyone here remember the hardcore porn star Gauge?

Numerous websites say that she retired from making movies and went back to stripping in some club in Arkansas, which is where she is from.

Any ideas on which club and what name she dances under?

Thanks.

Boogie Van
06-27-09, 06:19
Does anyone here remember the hardcore porn star Gauge?

Numerous websites say that she retired from making movies and went back to stripping in some club in Arkansas, which is where she is from.

Any ideas on which club and what name she dances under?

Thanks.

Doubt she is working any where in Arkansas unless she's independently wealthy. All the clubs here suck. If by chance she is, I'd probably say it was in the Little Rock or Fayetteville area. I believe that she used to strip at Platinum Plus in Memphis before she got started in porn. That club is closed but she may be in the Memphis area

Hotprop
07-02-09, 13:32
Gauge dances at the French Quarter in Hot Springs.

She married the son of the owner.

Hotprop
07-02-09, 13:34
Doubt she is working any where in Arkansas unless she's independently wealthy. All the clubs here suck. If by chance she is, I'd probably say it was in the Little Rock or Fayetteville area. I believe that she used to strip at Platinum Plus in Memphis before she got started in porn. That club is closed but she may be in the Memphis areaGauge was dancing at the French Quarter in Hot Springs. She married the son of the owner.

Hotprop
07-02-09, 13:39
Gauge was dancing at the French Quarter in Hot Springs. She married the son of the owner.

Blonde Blue Man
07-02-09, 22:38
I have driven J'boro from one end to the other, multiple times in fact and during multiple times of the year. I have tried since 2005 and have yet to see a single streetwalker.

Yet, I come to this board and people are posting about them.

What am I missing? Or, where am i missing?

Just curious, but I'll keep looking as I go through.

Kinkyguy2008
07-07-09, 11:56
Maybe you not looking right. Used to live near there. Back then there were 2 or 3 that were dependable. Went thru there last fall. Saw several around Pope/Kitchen area. Saw several on Huntington. If you looking for something in particular. Try generalizing. They are everywhere.

I have driven J'boro from one end to the other, multiple times in fact and during multiple times of the year. I have tried since 2005 and have yet to see a single streetwalker.

Yet, I come to this board and people are posting about them.

What am I missing? Or, where am i missing?

Just curious, but I'll keep looking as I go through.

Oralmagic
07-09-09, 19:08
Had a very sweet dream on Tuesday night in J'boro. I dreamt that I was driving down Huntingdown and met Carla. As I drove along in my dream, she took me in her mouth and provided one of the best DT, BBBJCIM experiences I've ever had, keeping me in her mouth until I was completely drained. Carla was a tall blonde, a little on the heavy side (not really a BBW), nice rack, great oral skills.

Sweet dreams.

OM

Mfooo
07-11-09, 15:39
What the heck is going on in j'boro? Last 2 weeks it has been dead?

Licker 4369
07-14-09, 11:53
Huntington at night there is Phylis, Carla both WSW looks are terrible but skills are good there is also Vanessa and Rose BSW looks ok and Skills good as well all 4 have been walking Huntington almost every night! Be safe

Licker

Derrock
07-14-09, 12:54
Huntington at night there is Phylis, Carla both WSW looks are terrible but skills are good there is also Vanessa and Rose BSW looks ok and Skills good as well all 4 have been walking Huntington almost every night! Be safe

LickerI am looking for the j-lo type ass do any of them meet that requirement. Looks dont matter just the ass lol thanks.

Deerek

Motobone
07-15-09, 03:18
Hey guys,

I am probably going to be visiting in the Hot Springs area in the next month or so and I was wondering what there was for WSW potential in the area. I saw that one post that was left awhile back, but was hoping for more recent news, especially with pics! Any help?

Be safe.

Moto

Licker 4369
07-16-09, 14:54
Yes all 4 quailfy for that but the two black girls especialy Vanessa has the best a$$ and really nice ta ta's!!!!! Also got a collect call from Misty yesturday she is back in prison for parole violation :(

I am looking for the j-lo type ass do any of them meet that requirement. Looks dont matter just the ass lol thanks.

Deerek

Licker 4369
07-23-09, 15:30
Ok after many PM's about the action in Jonesboro or lack there off this summer I thought I would do a report LOL They all have a "rating" from me as well!! LOL

1.Misty..... Brunette WSW "RATE 9" Inexpensisve loves to make ya feel good! Violated her parole and is back in Prison for ???
2.Misty Bruner....Brunette WSW Who cares ROBS CHEATS STEALS
3.Phylisis....... WSW "Rate 3" Bigger girl Hangs on Huntington she's OK for some head! Been out there for years and she has just let herself go!
4.Carla......WSW "Rate ?? don't know" BIG GIRL hangs with Phylisis never picked her up not that desperate yet she seems to have many issues from my understanding!
5.Vanessa.....BSW "RATE 8" Athletic body will give ya what you want! She has a good personality as well!
6.Rose........BSW "Rate 7" Athletic to a little chubby but likes to please overall!
7Kim.........WSW REDHEAD "RATE 10" use to be out ther all the time then stopped and had digits which anre no good now! SHE IS GREAT!
8.Donna WSW Black hair from a couple of years back! "RATE 10" She had a warrant for armed robbery in Colorado that caught up with her!
9.Sara a little petite spinner WSW from a couple of years ago "RATE 9" seems to have cleaned up her act and is not walking the street anymore!
10.China is in a halfway house in Paragoul and is suppose to be out soon! Cant wait cause she is a "RATE 10" what ever you want she will do it!
11.Benda WSW Chinas sister is out and I seen here a couple of evenings ago she is living near Brooklyn and trying not to walk the streets right now! She was an "RATE 8" put on a lot of weight but still gives great head!

Well that was my report feel free to chime in or ad to this! Just trying to do my part LOL Be safe!
Licker

Derrock
08-01-09, 17:24
I live in batesville, and on several occasions I have had great luck in jonesboro. I decided to drive down last night (Friday 7-31-2009) right when I got into town I was at a red light and uncle leo walked out into the road and told me to pull to the side. Great start right LOL. He proceded to give me a ticket for no seatbelt, I almost turned around and went home, but it was only 9:30 so I went to my favorite stroll on hunnington back to main. Drove around till 11 and never saw anything but uncle leo. He was everywhere. Got behind me on more than one occassion. So I decided to head back home, pulled into sonic on washington and saw 2 don't know if they were working girls or not both black one was fine about 5-8 110 pounds had short shorts on great ass, the other was a little bigger but both looked damn good. They were walking out from the car wash accross the road from the convience store. I hurried out of sonic which took forever to get a damn coke. And they were just coming out of the store. I rolled my window down and waved but the went through the car wash and turned left up the next street. I wanted the first one bad. She was a 10. Like I said don't know if she was working or not. Ended up being a long hour drive home with nothing to show for it!

Stew99
08-05-09, 22:29
I may be moving to Hot Springs in the months to come due to a job transfer. All I know about the scene is there is at least one strip club, though I know nothing about said club. What should I look for? Much appreciated.

Tart Punter
08-07-09, 14:17
I may be moving to Hot Springs in the months to come due to a job transfer. All I know about the scene is there is at least one strip club, though I know nothing about said club. What should I look for? Much appreciated.There are three SC in Hot Springs (I grew up there). There's Shapes, Centerfold, and French Quarter. I haven't been to any of them in more than three years. There's also Tokyo Tans/Johnson Tanning, a massage studio, which is just around the corner from Shapes and French. Centerfold is on highway 70 east towards Little Rock. I've gotten GREAT lapdances at Centerfold and Shapes, and I've gotten LOUSY ones too so YMMV. I didn't like French Quarter because it was so small, but I've heard that ex-pornstar Gauge owns the club now, so maybe things have improved.

Try them out and report back!

Licker 4369
08-19-09, 16:40
Hey Guy's,

I have made a new friend in Memphis her name is Michelle "not the one that has been there forever" this is a new blonde spinner GFE!! Datty BBBJ ETC, enjoys a good time! If we could get two r four guys willing to see her! I bet we could get her over for a night! VERY VERY nice girl! Curious as to the thoughts PM if there is interest!

Mfooo
08-20-09, 20:20
Hey Guy's,

I have made a new friend in Memphis her name is Michelle "not the one that has been there forever" this is a new blonde spinner GFE!! Datty BBBJ ETC, enjoys a good time! If we could get two r four guys willing to see her! I bet we could get her over for a night! VERY VERY nice girl! Curious as to the thoughts PM if there is interest!Let's see if we can get her over for a night! Any pics of her?

Hillbillydelux
09-19-09, 22:39
The board just dried up! Jonesboro is dead too!
What happened?

Makon Make
09-27-09, 17:49
Man I turned off Johnson onto Bridge and this fine black mama flagged me down and said she needed me to give her a ride, thought I was in luck till some big mofo came running up towards my truck yelling, hauled ass out of there, damn the bad luck.

Licker 4369
09-29-09, 11:22
Yes Jonesboro is TERRIBLE this year! No girls walking regularly mostly hit or miss and all the good ones still locked up or have finally STOPED which I guess I can not blame them!

Licker

Kinkyguy2008
09-30-09, 15:30
When I lived there. JOnesboro was always hit & miss. If you find 1 or 2 good providers. Keep up with them. When I was there Julia & Kim were always a good find & most of the time I knew where to find them.

Licker 4369
10-05-09, 11:44
Yes neither one of them work anymore!!!!!!! Both seem to have retired cause they got of the crack!!!!!!

When I lived there. JOnesboro was always hit & miss. If you find 1 or 2 good providers. Keep up with them. When I was there Julia & Kim were always a good find & most of the time I knew where to find them.

Artman
10-09-09, 20:16
Hey guys! I was lucky enough to be the first customer at the new topless cafe near exit 247 on I-40. Food looks great and they have very private booth dances. Highly recommend Shelly. She used to work the clubs in Memphis. If in area give it a shot. They may even have take out!

Mfooo
10-09-09, 22:31
Hey guys! I was lucky enough to be the first customer at the new topless cafe near exit 247 on I-40. Food looks great and they have very private booth dances. Highly recommend Shelly. She used to work the clubs in Memphis. If in area give it a shot. They may even have take out!

Where is exit 247? I was not aware of anything new?

Licker 4369
10-16-09, 11:11
Misti is back and out of jail! She looks real good. Her and I went to dinner the other night. THen after we had some fun full service of coarse. I thought I would have her while she is fresh and before she get s all trashed on them drugs! She has been out and walked Huntington already!

Edsplay
10-16-09, 15:02
Hi,

I'm new to the Mountain Home area.

Does anyone have information on fs ladies in this area

Thanks

Licker 4369
10-19-09, 12:32
I ran into Angel Sunday night! She has been gone for years! She use to work out there back in the early 2000's probably up to around 2004. Then she disapered. She has very very good skills WSW 5' 2" probably around 135 or 140lbs now she use to be a real spinner and she has short brunette hair mid 30's I believe! If ya see her out pick her up she will make you happy!

Licker 4369
10-20-09, 15:03
Ran into Brandy Monday night she had been locked up for a while WSW young a little chuncky and prego right now long dark hair big ta ta's Has tremendous oral skills. Jonesboro seems to be looking up alittle!

Joegreen
10-22-09, 08:59
Anybody know of any action in this area? Find myself traveling there more and more. The drive down to LR is fruitless. Any luck in these places?

Anybody tried the new club in Russellville that has been seen on CL?

PM if you want. Keep it safe out there.

Licker 4369
11-18-09, 14:14
Was cruzing down Huntington last night! Misting rain and cold! Ran into Misti she hoped in we went and parked and she got down and BBBJ and took lots of time! On with the cover and did some doggie and mish then off with the cover back into her mouth for an explosive finish! :) Very nice aas always!

M Fever
12-02-09, 01:15
I've never been to Ft. Smith but sometimes these small to middle sized towns can be very comfortable. If anyone has any suggestions on some fun in Ft. Smith, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Davout
12-04-09, 01:53
Funny Fever should mention Ft. Smith. I will be driving through in mid December and probably have full day there. Any action? Suggested locations?

Blackpanther69
12-24-09, 12:36
Ft. Smith is a hit or miss town. And timing is everything. Check out the area around the hotels. Best streets are Towson Ave near hospital, 9th, 10th, 11th street to Midland ave. BTW Leo stops everyone from out of town.

Be safe.

Licker 4369
12-31-09, 14:24
Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year and be safe!

Licker 4369
01-08-10, 15:06
Well with the New Year came cold weather and it has made the Jonesboro streets DEAD! Nothing walking anywhere what ashame :(

OldFriend77
01-12-10, 00:18
Where is exit 247? I was not aware of anything new?Exit 247 is west of Memphis on I-40. Stopped for dinner tonight. They only had one dancer when I arrived. I ordered dinner (since this is not a dining blog I won't talk about that) and watched Vixen dance. They have two table dance venues. One is in a room that remains open for routine couch dances like in other sites (. 3). The other is called the nude room. She dances behind a glass and you can do whatever you want in the room. Paper towels provided. The nude room is. 6

Pink and another dancer showed up as I was leaving. It's a nice place, but a good 50 miles from Memphis.

Enjoy!

Your Oldfriend77

Stew99
01-15-10, 03:32
My move to HS will be complete in about a month.

Any advice on the escorts/escort services locally?

Much abliged.

The Best
01-25-10, 15:06
My move to HS will be complete in about a month.

Any advice on the escorts/escort services locally?Much abliged.Well you need to RTFF. If new to HS then all the way to the start of the AR- Other Areas. Then you'll know.

With Racing season upon HS- LEO starts in and the girls get trickier.

BE safe

Read the rules

Licker 4369
02-03-10, 14:00
Ran into an old friend of mine! She had been locked up for a year in prison. She just got out and was back on the track in Jonesboro! Here name is Trina she is a WSW dirty blonde hair average build late 30's early 40's and has very very good oral skills!

James44
03-01-10, 19:57
Hey,

Coming into Hot Springs this weekend and wanted to get into some trouble. Was researching and found this Johnson's Spa and Tan? seems pricey for just a back rub by a topless girl. Can anyone give me some info on the place? or if takeout or extras are up for grabs in French Quarters or some other strip club around there. any help would be great! thanks alot

truckman
03-02-10, 18:38
Hey,

Coming into Hot Springs this weekend and wanted to get into some trouble. Was researching and found this Johnson's Spa and Tan? seems pricey for just a back rub by a topless girl. Can anyone give me some info on the place? or if takeout or extras are up for grabs in French Quarters or some other strip club around there. any help would be great! thanks alotJohnsons is pretty much a rip off joint, overpriced for lousy service. French Quarter is probably your best choice. YMMV, but depending on who you hook up with and how much you spend you might be OK. I have always had better luck doing the VIP $100 for 30 minutes private dance. Try a one song private dance to check out a chica before you spring for the VIP.

Tart Punter
03-07-10, 16:18
Johnsons is pretty much a rip off joint, overpriced for lousy service. French Quarter is probably your best choice. YMMV, but depending on who you hook up with and how much you spend you might be OK. I have always had better luck doing the VIP $100 for 30 minutes private dance. Try a one song private dance to check out a chica before you spring for the VIP.I agree, the tanning place is an expensive rip-off for a topless massage at a minimum of $$$ for the hot tub room, other rooms start at $$. Yep, $ extra to fart in the hot tub. Tried it twice a long while back. I found it to be disappointing. I found much better attitudes and service at the AMPs in Dallas.

As far as the SCs go, you may have more luck at FQ or Shapes, I haven't been to any of the SC's in 5 years. Centerfolds has the best looking girls (with attitudes correspondingly adjusted for the worst, IMO) of the three clubs available, YMMV. Compared to the clubs in Memphis or Dallas, they're a bit sedate, but still much better than ANY club I've been to in Little Rock. The clubs there in the big city have a strict no-touching rule and no one offers lapdances there.

Steelcityboy
03-08-10, 16:58
I went to Hot Springs recently and Shapes is no longer there. And I honestly liked French Quarter over Centerfolds. Plenty of pretty girls, and the club seemed like a nicer place.

As far as the SCs go, you may have more luck at FQ or Shapes, I haven't been to any of the SC's in 5 years. Centerfolds has the best looking girls (with attitudes correspondingly adjusted for the worst, IMO) of the three clubs available, YMMV.

truckman
03-08-10, 20:34
It has been a while since you were in HS. Shapes is no longer in business. It has been closed for years. It is now a biker bar.

Centerfolds is almost as bad as Johnsons, lots of hustle and little results. If you like someone coming around every five minutes asking, "would you like to buy the girl a drink/private dance? " then Centerfolds is the place to go.

Interestingly enough FQ and Johnsons is owned by the same guy, "Doc".

Hillbillydelux
03-21-10, 12:49
I dreamed that there was almost nothing to find in Jonesboro. Wtf happened around here? Has anybody seen or heard anything about Brandy? Or any body new around? The same ones just keep getting older anr worse looking, lol.
Stay safe.

Licker 4369
03-22-10, 18:30
Nope nothing new and it keeps getting woarse! Ya have to make a Memphis trip I think!

I dreamed that there was almost nothing to find in Jonesboro. Wtf happened around here? Has anybody seen or heard anything about Brandy? Or any body new around? The same ones just keep getting older anr worse looking, lol.
Stay safe.

Hillbillydelux
03-31-10, 13:37
I have heard rumors that one is available from a few massage therapist. I have been to a few around J-town and haven't found her yet. PM me with any info

Tart Punter
04-13-10, 01:24
Let's Be Careful Out There, People!

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Craigslist-ad-leads-to-prostitution-arrests-in/svMVANLPSk69nvowGjdkQA.cspx?rss=315

I cut and pasted text in case it goes tits-up:

White County Sheriff's Deputies warn people not to even think about soliciting prostitution online or trying to sell sex. They're in the middle of a crackdown. Deputies just made two arrests following a suggestive Craigslist ad.

A Craigslist ad similar to one still posted as of Monday got 32-year-old Rebecca XXXXXXXXX of Searcy arrested. This current one says she wants a good man but the other said she wanted a "sugar daddy."

An undercover detective told FOX16, "we had received complaints about the postings that were on Craigslist and we checked into it and and that's when we found out there were females that were actually promoting prostitution."

The undercover deputy contacted XXXXXXXXX and they set a time to meet. He says she requested money or prescription pain medicine in exchange for sex. Instead he arrested her.

White County Deputies made the second arrest when someone texted XXXXXXXXX 's phone. The message said the sender would be in town, had $100, and wanted to meet. Detectives set up a time and arrested David XXXXXXXXX. Both face charges. Now deputies are looking at other sites to find prostitution and make more arrests.

Stew99
04-14-10, 20:32
Let's Be Careful Out There, People!

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Craigslist-ad-leads-to-prostitution-arrests-in/svMVANLPSk69nvowGjdkQA.cspx?rss=315

I cut and pasted text in case it goes tits-up:Well, it's an election year. Of course, it's not like there's a major recession or any wars going on--plenty of money available for our local police to play Miami Vice.

SportingLife
04-23-10, 15:11
Been cruising HS and there is nada in the usual spots. Is the race track cleanup to blame or did they clean up the town for good? I can't believe that there aren't

I visited Centerfolds. The place was mostly dead. There were about 8 girls and a few of them were hot. I knew I wasn't getting any in there and the few of them that I spoke to didn't offer take out.

This town is dead. I can't believe that there aren't at least 100-200 girls in town short of $$. Where are they getting their $$ for their "supplies".

THey sure aren't online and there not to be found walking.

Licker 4369
04-24-10, 14:22
Well it seems to be a problem in Jonesboro as well usually the warm weather got things going again and brought out some fresh meat but that is not happening anywhere it seems. Even the Memphis streets have been really slow they are busting girls over there left and right! THIS IS TERRIBLE!

Been cruising HS and there is nada in the usual spots. Is the race track cleanup to blame or did they clean up the town for good? I can't believe that there aren't

I visited Centerfolds. The place was mostly dead. There were about 8 girls and a few of them were hot. I knew I wasn't getting any in there and the few of them that I spoke to didn't offer take out.

This town is dead. I can't believe that there aren't at least 100-200 girls in town short of $$. Where are they getting their $$ for their "supplies".

THey sure aren't online and there not to be found walking.

truckman
05-02-10, 20:40
F.Q. is about the only "reliable" place in Hot Springs. I think the odds are a little better during the first part of the week when there aren't so many customers and the girls are needing cash.

Drivin for Fun
05-07-10, 14:57
I was in Fort Smith at the of April, cruised the suggested areas since they were close to my hotel, and nothing, NADA at all! I checked out the bars, and there might have been a possibility after the nightly rounds of beer pong, but they also went with way too much drama! Oh, and the fact that now I'm in my mid-50's, and am invisible to any woman under 40! Yes, sad but true... Unless they're looking for a sugar daddy, we old guys become invisible unless they're looking for a walking wallet.

Oh, I tried a woman who advertises mobile massages, and while I saw her several nights in a row a year ago when I was in town, wrote to her on and off all year long, and saw her twice when I was there, NOTHING! I even tried to move her hand just a little and she started making unpleasant comments. Yes, the rub was good, but definately NO TUG, even after a good tip was given.

Good luck and be safe, Drivin

Tart Punter
05-14-10, 13:43
From today's Arkansas Democrat-Gazette -

An investigation into prostitution in Lonoke County led to the arrests of three people earlier this week, according to authorities.

A search warrant was issued on the residence at 105 Ridgecrest Square, in the Greystone neighborhood of Cabot.

Arrested were AE Samontry, 33, and Pornpiepon Phouangmany, 40, the Lonoke County sheriff's office said in a news release. Samontry faces charges of prostitution and promotion prostitution, while Phoangmany faces a prostitution charge.

Also arrested was Jerry Richard, 46, of North Little Rock, the news release said. He was charged with patronizing a prostitute.

The investigation between the Lonoke County sheriff's office and the Cabot Police Department was initiated after on complaints from neighbors concerning the high volume of traffic in and out of the residence.

Licker 4369
05-18-10, 17:39
There is a new WSW about 5' 8" short blonde hair athletic build late 20's early 30's! Goes by the name Strawberry. From talking with a few friends over here she is really cracked out. Likes to get in and beg or barrow and does not like to work for it so BEWARE!

King Ghidra
05-20-10, 10:17
F.Q. is about the only "reliable" place in Hot Springs. I think the odds are a little better during the first part of the week when there aren't so many customers and the girls are needing cash.I made it to Centrefolds a couple weeks ago (Thurs night) and had a group of about 6. One new girl forgot her name with a chipped tooth was talking some big game and gave me her number but did not get a chance to test her out. She seemed very open to anything but greek. Private dances are a good way to figure whos down because a lot of touching occurs.

Good luck

truckman
05-20-10, 20:31
I made it to Centrefolds a couple weeks ago (Thurs night) and had a group of about 6. One new girl forgot her name with a chipped tooth was talking some big game and gave me her number but did not get a chance to test her out. She seemed very open to anything but greek. Private dances are a good way to figure whos down because a lot of touching occurs.

Good luckGlad to hear that maybe Centerfolds is getting back into the groove. I quit going there a couple of years ago because of the hard hustle to by drinks/lap dances, etc. It was just nonestop from the waitress.

JB Nash
06-04-10, 06:48
I will be in Fort Smith next week, If anyone is willing to share some numbers please PM me.

Thanks,
jb

Maxim V
06-30-10, 15:59
Anything in this small town?

Hillbillydelux
07-09-10, 22:40
Very slow around here, almost impossible I guess. I don't know what the hell happened but, something sure has changed around here.
Stay safe

Licker 4369
07-15-10, 15:59
I have ran across a few there but it is rare!

Anything in this small town?

Licker 4369
07-15-10, 16:00
That would be an under statement! They are mostly in jail and some of the older ones it seems have finally kicked thier crack habbit and retired! IT SUCKS HERE!

Very slow around here, almost impossible I guess. I don't know what the hell happened but, something sure has changed around here.
Stay safe

Abig One
07-16-10, 23:04
I made it to Centrefolds a couple weeks ago (Thurs night) and had a group of about 6. One new girl forgot her name with a chipped tooth was talking some big game and gave me her number but did not get a chance to test her out. She seemed very open to anything but greek. Private dances are a good way to figure whos down because a lot of touching occurs.

Good luck

I think the girls from French Quarter and Centerfolds switch off between clubs. The girl you describe with the "chipped tooth" sounds like "Cash" at FQ that I had a few private dances from a couple of weeks ago (see strip clubs thread). I had bought her a "dancer drink," and she sat there cleaning "menus" for almost all the time. She talks a big game, but will deliver as little as possible. She also has really hard fake boobs that are not that fun to touch.

There was only one other gal there -- kinda rough looking with tattoos and a belly paunch. She may have had a better attitude, though. I didn't get a chance to check it out, not that I wanted to.

The Best
07-20-10, 15:53
I have asked my boss to reassign me to a new territory- after 3 visits in past couple of months. I have found Hot Springs has some serious issues-

A). Gangster wannbe's either forced the pretty (on the SW scale) ones to work for nothing and they got lucky to leave town. Even CL and BP offers are very few in HS and quick to ask. "Can you come to Benton and I'll spring for the room"- out of fear of being beaten if they don't work for a pimp.

B). LEO is even on the look out for the pretty ones also. BUT LEAVE THE SKANKS as 2 LEO's at Waffle House said- "If guys want to pay them for sex they are in bad needs and we will provide them a public service, just go to a bar for 2 cheap beers and get them free. "

C). FQ-CF and Tokyo spa offers have even nosed dived to the near undesirable level. Talk big- get less then satisfied service. Or meet later and it's a bait and switch. Better to get "watch porn self service" and save the cover charge and poor service problems. Maybe if people let them know and stop going in- they would get the message.

I did find 2 at unusual places on differant trips- The Arlington porch [WSW spinner 26] and The Summit Hotel [BSW spinner 24] both were 7 looks and 8 skills. Looked like tourists- They were in town for awhile. Set a time for each day so I was without satisfaction for a week both times. $40 GFE experiences. Even pros need vacations but serve if the offer is made after the looks.

If you only want overly jelly chunky, "ready to die" skanks, or chocolate flavor "HEY BAAABY" gangsta-sistas. You'll need to change to a new routine as HS is definitely a changed place.

Thanks Read the Rules http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? T=5124Be Safe.

Licker 4369
07-22-10, 15:19
Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, have lots more action than there! Was up talking my son to hi orentaion at the U of A They even have two good strip clubs in Fayetteville not far from campus! Cruz 412 there was some action on that street!

I have asked my boss to reassign me to a new territory- after 3 visits in past couple of months. I have found Hot Springs has some serious issues-

A). Gangster wannbe's either forced the pretty (on the SW scale) ones to work for nothing and they got lucky to leave town. Even CL and BP offers are very few in HS and quick to ask. "Can you come to Benton and I'll spring for the room"- out of fear of being beaten if they don't work for a pimp.

B). LEO is even on the look out for the pretty ones also. BUT LEAVE THE SKANKS as 2 LEO's at Waffle House said- "If guys want to pay them for sex they are in bad needs and we will provide them a public service, just go to a bar for 2 cheap beers and get them free. "

C). FQ-CF and Tokyo spa offers have even nosed dived to the near undesirable level. Talk big- get less then satisfied service. Or meet later and it's a bait and switch. Better to get "watch porn self service" and save the cover charge and poor service problems. Maybe if people let them know and stop going in- they would get the message.

I did find 2 at unusual places on differant trips- The Arlington porch [WSW spinner 26] and The Summit Hotel [BSW spinner 24] both were 7 looks and 8 skills. Looked like tourists- They were in town for awhile. Set a time for each day so I was without satisfaction for a week both times. $40 GFE experiences. Even pros need vacations but serve if the offer is made after the looks.

If you only want overly jelly chunky, "ready to die" skanks, or chocolate flavor "HEY BAAABY" gangsta-sistas. You'll need to change to a new routine as HS is definitely a changed place.

Thanks Read the Rules http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? T=5124Be Safe.

Chasingit
08-19-10, 15:13
Gosh, what happened to this town? Hell it used to be you could go down the usual Huntington Avenue and find all kinds of action. Now, it is RARE that you can catch anyone out?

Whatever happened to Kim W., Donna (Angel), Clarissa, Autera, etc?

Is there anyplace else in town with some SW action?

Willro
08-20-10, 21:09
Gosh, what happened to this town? Hell it used to be you could go down the usual Huntington Avenue and find all kinds of action. Now, it is RARE that you can catch anyone out?

Is there anyplace else in town with some SW action?I've lived in Jonesboro for about two years and I don't know of anything. I don't really look for SW action, but I can tell you that there are no escorts in the area.

Tart Punter
08-21-10, 01:00
I've lived in Jonesboro for about two years and I don't know of anything. I don't really look for SW action, but I can tell you that there are no escorts in the area.You're only an hour from Memphis, why not check out the pornicopia of sex-workers there?

Willro
08-25-10, 21:56
You're only an hour from Memphis, why not check out the pornicopia of sex-workers there?

I've been know to play in Memphis before, but I can't always take 3+ hours out of my day to take a trip over the river and back. Sometimes a lady or two has been know to make their way over here from Memphis as well.

Licker 4369
08-26-10, 13:35
It has DRIED UP here over the last two years it sucks! Every once in awhile a Memphis girl comes over. There are still a few girls but they only come out once in awhile around here! 5 Years ago you could drive down Huntington and ya had 5 to 7 girls flagging you down lol!

Is there anyplace else in town with some SW action?

Licker 4369
08-31-10, 17:28
Was out and about doing some work and seen Trinia WSW, China WSW, and one of the BSW's that I can not remember her name out and about around dusk last night.

The Best
09-01-10, 22:10
Since I have been denied a territory shift-: mad: I was in HS for a couple of days. Did find- actually very lucky in rescueing this catch. She was near the Habitat Store looking over the shoulder at 6 am- she was more than fast at getting in. Was being stalked by a black guy so the pimp-dar went on high alert and we drove around town for awhile. Stopped and got a sandwich. She was calming down slowly and asked if I was from HS or leaving town soon. So went to where she was staying and got her stuff. Then drove around for awhile longer. Then went to my room.

Sorry! But the dream was outstanding-CBJ, CFS. Looks 8, skills 10, tight kitty, of course the rescue fees applied and since she needed to eat and had to hang-out at the mall while I worked (0. 20), [ I ain't crazy leaving her in the room alone] she was were I planned to pick her up. Got dinner at Rod's went to the room. A repeat dream. I packed my stuff in the vehicle. She spent the night and it was like we were on the honeymoon. Did a repeat dream Took her to Malvern to catch the bus and she got on it to Dallas, TX. I won't repeat her racial and anti-Leo comments about HS.: mad: all that for 0. 70.: cool: Thanks, Read the Rules http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5124 Be Safe.

Crazy Brady
09-02-10, 00:32
Was out and about doing some work and seen Trinia WSW, China WSW, and one of the BSW's that I can not remember her name out and about around dusk last night.I was in JB for a few days and picked up a BSW named Vanessa on the "hunt". She wreaked of smoke so I gave her $20 and dropped her off around the block. I'd rate her body about a 4. No dreams so no report.

Didn't see anyone on Johnson or Bridge.

This was my first cruise in JB so maybe I just didn't know how to spot em.

Licker 4369
09-02-10, 14:33
Well you cruzed the right areas its just always hit or miss anymore, But just those three I spoke of is a huge upgrade from NOTHING

QUOTE=Crazy Brady]I was in JB for a few days and picked up a BSW named Vanessa on the "hunt". She wreaked of smoke so I gave her $20 and dropped her off around the block. I'd rate her body about a 4. No dreams so no report.

Didn't see anyone on Johnson or Bridge.

This was my first cruise in JB so maybe I just didn't know how to spot em.[/QUOTE]

Mike8304
09-18-10, 15:42
I am going to be in Hot Srings end of next month on business and was hoping to find some action, but after reading some of the posts, it looks somewhat depressed. Anyone have any good recommendations, or is it best leave it be? I was over there about a month ago and read in the papers where therehad been several le stings going on in parts of central Arkansas that I am not familiar with. Do not want to sepnd time in crossbar hotel or leave any money in municipal cofers that could be better spent on safer action.

Willro
10-20-10, 20:40
This popped up in the Jonesboro section of BP. Anyone know anything about her? A search of the phone number showed connections to Hot Springs.

http://jonesboro.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2153300

Hillbillydelux
11-03-10, 11:24
I saw China last weekend. She was kinda scary looking, so I just kept going, LOL. Brandy was out walking a couple weeks ago, but her oral skills were not at all what I remember them being. It was nice to see a friendly face.

Whats the word on these BP girls? Somebody PM me some info.

Stay Safe.

Hillbilly

truckman
11-28-10, 21:48
Is anything happening in Hot Springs? That thread seems to be dead. Is the French Quarter still up and running? It use to be a fairly reliable place for a good time. Any info out there?

Hillbillydelux
12-23-10, 01:15
Has anybody sampled the hot blonde named Dallas that has been posting on jonesboro BP?

Kinda pricy, but she is definatly a nice to look at. I wish more like her would come around this area.

PM me with any info.

Mfooo
12-29-10, 20:14
Has anybody sampled the hot blonde named Dallas that has been posting on jonesboro BP?

Kinda pricy, but she is definatly a nice to look at. I wish more like her would come around this area.

PM me with any info. I saw the ad from Dallas. I tried calling her but no answer. . . . Must have been a bogus ad?

Bootheel Boy
12-30-10, 14:46
I saw the ad from Dallas. I tried calling her but no answer. . . . Must have been a bogus ad?She is very real, have seen her twice in Jonesboro & once in Little Rock. Pictures are accurate, I totally enjoyed her company. Just keep trying to call or text, leave a message, she lives in Hot Springs, but travels to Little Rock & Jonesboro. We get enough wanting to see her she will come back, great to have beautiful young providers come our way.

BB

Joegreen
02-21-11, 15:08
Had a wonderful dream the other night in HS. Driving south on Central close to America's Best Value, woman and her older daughter (maybe 24) needing assistance. Found an isolated spot and remember dreaming of a fine BJ, for a Jackson.

Of course, YMMV, but she was easy on the eyes and excellent with her mouth.

Bootheel Boy
02-27-11, 23:00
She is wanting to come to Jonesboro for a special price, but she needs us to call and make it worth her while. She is planning on this week If she gets enough clients. If you need her number pm me. You need to have refs. Also. Bootheel Boy

Tammy4u
03-03-11, 21:36
She is wanting to come to Jonesboro for a special price, but she needs us to call and make it worth her while. She is planning on this week If she gets enough clients. If you need her number pm me. You need to have refs. Also. Bootheel BoyWhat he said is all true! I am wanting to visit you fine gentlemen in J town! I will be in your area first part of April. You can pm me or BB for phone number and special rate!

Tammy

Hillbillydelux
03-12-11, 01:15
I haven't seen anything lately on my trips through j-town. I thought the nice weather would bring them out but leo must be keepin tabs on them. Anybody else had any luck?

Blackpanther69
05-03-11, 18:14
Last week I was in Fort Smith and had a very nice find. Sexy mix of Native American and Black. Looks 18 but is 23 confirmed with I. D. I pulled up to pump gas at Wal-Mart and this gem was walking. At first, the school girl voice had me fooled when she asked me for a ride. Pussy on the mind and wet dick in my shorts I didn't have time to beat around any bushes. I asked to fuck and she was down if the Price was Right. No time to bull shit on pricing so I paid a bill for 30mins of time. Well spent. CBJ, CFS, nice reverse cowgirl, and doggie to pop. My new all time favorite. Her name is Red. For an extra 400 I could have recorded for an hour. Greek was an extra 200. Might take her up on the video shoot.

Uniqueguy
06-22-11, 12:04
Had a dream about a little distraction in Hot Springs last Monday. Found her on BP. Tight little strawberry blond treat. Kat is her name servicing is her game. Set me back $100, but definitely worthwhile. Any other mongerer have info to share about hs?

Ferrailleur
09-27-11, 18:17
I would love to hookup during the King Biscuit Blues Festival in Helena Oct 6-8.

Hillbillydelux
10-22-11, 13:01
I wouldn't know anything about Helena, but Jonesboro has been pretty dead lately, except for BP. There is still a couple SW around, I see an older BSW about every other day and I have seen a younger preg WSW a couple times lately and in my dream she was nice but still had the usual crackhead drama. YMMV.

BP on the other hand has a few gorgeous ladies, but after the internet sting that happened here a few weeks ago, I am kinda nervous.

Anybody want to toftt?

Lee Co Man
11-26-11, 10:21
Can anyone tell me anything about this beauty. http://northmiss.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/chellsea-charm-alaskan-sweetie-21/3376053? She is advertising in North MS and was hoping someone knows of her. Any info is appreciated.

Uniqueguy
03-20-12, 09:12
Any fellow mongers have any 411 to share on Benton or Hot Springs?

RumpelTeaser
04-04-12, 17:17
Anyone know of any girls flying under the radar in this area?

Joegreen
04-24-12, 11:26
Anyone know of any SW action in this area? Tried backpage, but it's a little disappointing. Strip clubs are downers also, no touch, pasties, etc. Not worth the money. PM if you know of anything in conway area.

Thanks.

Hillbillydelux
04-29-12, 13:24
Anybody tried this one from BP? I called and left a message, got a couple txts but seems like bs. Seems TGTBT and shady shady.

http://jonesboro.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/thick-rican-beauty-last-nite-in-ak-andgt-hotandready50-specials-19/3412315

Can't find a SW anywhere in this town.

Bootheel Boy
05-22-12, 10:29
This girl is TROUBLE, she is on Jonesboro backpage (501-442-1507)!

Hillbillydelux
05-27-12, 16:00
I will second Bootheel's post about Kandi, I would not recomend.

I don't understand why these hoes think they can keep biting the hand that feeds them. I dreamed about meeting her in a notel by the waffle house. I found her to be very full of herself like she is the only one around here with a pussy. Better to just try your luck with another one.

Hillbillydelux
06-17-12, 16:41
Had a dream about a sweet little lady I found named keyana. She looks much better in person than in her adds. I dreamed she was a wonderful GFE and I would Highly recomend!

Bootheel Boy
06-17-12, 16:46
Had a dream about a sweet little lady I found named keyana. She looks much better in person than in her adds. I dreamed she was a wonderful GFE and I would Highly recomend!Glad you had a great time!

Horny Pwny
07-29-12, 10:50
This may be a futile attempt, but does anyone have any information about who, what, where, when the action is in Hope, Arkansas? Or is there any action in Hope? SW's or escorts? I'd appreciate any information that I can get. Thanks. Feel free to PM me if you have any leads.

BBiggs
08-20-12, 11:44
I am going to be in Hot Springs next week, Is the FQ still open? And if so. Are some of the options of the past still possible?

And if thats not an option. Recommendations would be appreciated, I'm open for SW referrals as well.

PM me if you can assist.

Thank you

Pooka870
08-21-12, 04:26
I will second Bootheel's post about Kandi, I would not recomend.

I don't understand why these hoes think they can keep biting the hand that feeds them. I dreamed about meeting her in a notel by the waffle house. I found her to be very full of herself like she is the only one around here with a pussy. Better to just try your luck with another one.Thanks for the info!

Old Puseater
10-08-12, 13:19
Will be in Hot Springs next week. Will have some free time. Are there any hobbyist's in area?

Licker 4369
10-12-12, 12:37
Classy Monica is in JB this weekend! Just an FYI for those who have asked!

Licker 4369
11-13-12, 15:00
Classy Monica is in Jonesboro from Thursday 11/15 to Sunday 11/18 for those again who have asked!

Licker 4369
12-17-12, 14:18
Classy Monica wanted me to pass along she will be in Jonesboro from Thursaday Dec 20Th to Sunday Dec 23RD. If you google or Yahoo her name she is east to find COMPLETE GFE!

Darkside1082
12-21-12, 14:14
Maria is in Bytheville Ar. Untill Sunday she told me if any one wants to go see her you can email me for info are you can find her on BP. Lots of tats and piercings in all the right places.

http://arkansas.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/passionate-playful-sweet-selena-aka-maria-901-834-6529-25/4038113

Darkside1082
12-24-12, 17:10
Maria is in Bytheville Ar. Untill Sunday she told me if any one wants to go see her you can email me for info are you can find her on BP. Lots of tats and piercings in all the right places.

http://arkansas.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/passionate-playful-sweet-selena-aka-maria-901-834-6529-25/4038113Maria has left arkansas, so the ad is no longer up.

Pooka870
12-25-12, 10:58
Maria has left arkansas, so the ad is no longer up.That was fast.

Darkside1082
01-02-13, 11:54
That was fast.I know she will be back very soon.

Hillbillydelux
02-05-13, 22:01
What happened with Jenna lee? Did anyone else see the anti Jenna lee posts on BP? Can anyone recommend her?

Rockit
02-06-13, 07:22
Wow, Arkansas doesn't get much love on this board so I thought I would report on what I didn't see in Fort Smith. I'm in town on business and after RTFF, I cruised all the old places and by that Wal-Mart from another post. I saw what looked to be one SW during an hour or so cruise last evening. I would say she was a bad 2 out of 10. I didn't try any BP girls after my dismal cruise time. Instead I headed downtown for a drink and to look at some civilian talent, but even the local watering holes were dead. I know it's a Tuesday night, but the downtown area was dead. Let's hope Little Rock proves a bit better on my swing through the state.

ArkGentleman
02-19-13, 11:35
Anyone know of any reliable sources around West Memphis or Marion?

Licker 4369
03-08-13, 17:29
West Memphis, Marion? You are too close to Memphis. Memphis and Jonesboro are your best markets.

Anyone know of any reliable sources around West Memphis or Marion?

Wyldhorses
04-25-13, 10:17
Anyone know of any reliable sources around West Memphis or Marion?Yeah dude you basicly live in Memphis, a Memphis suburb, plenty of nice girls around.

CJSmith
05-09-13, 16:44
Jonesboro is not a very good market right now! I wish we would start getting some good providers back in town. Does anyone know of any UTR providers in this area I am missing? I am on the verge of making the trek to Memphis, but dang that is a long drive for some excitement!