PDA

View Full Version : ABS / Swing club

FrankNBeans78
02-04-22, 22:21
I'll put it out there for public consumption. I'm interested in property could be used to start an adult book store comparable to Romantix. Yet with potential to grow into a lifestyle oriented club. Think 15th Ave bookstore in Melrose Park, IL.

City of SB won't allow one with 500' of a school, church or other adult oriented business. Cannot be within residentially zoned areas. I'd like to open up in an industrial park. Hidden from view of minors and an endless supply of truck drivers to spread the word. Open to all ideas. PM me with any input.

PickBoy64
02-07-22, 11:23
I really like this idea, but I don't think SB will ever allow anything like this. I believe Pleasureland has tried "couples nights", but the regular crowd of guys cruising guys, keeps it from being anything like 15th street. All of the adult bookstores around here are predominately gay, just that simple. 15th street is hit or miss on most days, but party nights are always good. I have attended several parties at 15th street over the years, and be assured if you can star something like that around here, I'm in.

FrankNBeans78
02-16-22, 21:31
Don't be so fast to poo-poo this idea.

South Bend is a blue city, look around, anything goes. Hear me out.

Little Denmark: wide open 'lounge' with nothing more than a bed sheet as a door. Male only and it's in full view of the residences and 'legit' businesses surrounding.

Romantix: Two theatres and enormous booths in the arcade that can accommodate a half dozen people easily. They offer a couples night twice a month but thanks to the virus the swinger / open marriage couples rarely play there anymore.

Pleasureland: Not in SB but in St Joseph county just the same. Like Romantix they offer a couples night that almost nobody partakes post-pandemic. Tiny theatre and even tinier booths with shit stained gloryholes.

Please explain why a private club like I'm proposing wouldn't happen?