PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

IIIII
05-22-06, 22:08
Was driving down 71 B and crossing Sunset when i saw a WSW in a short denim mini skirt and white skimpy top. Didnt think she was working but a car approached her, talked for a min and she hopped in. Did some shopping at the Wally World down the street and headed back across Sunset when i see the same girl hop into a maroon Pathfinder. Looks like Springdale is getting some street action.

ICTPussHound
06-21-06, 01:48
Hey all...

Senior Member from Wichita, KS. Anyone got any tips for some action in the Bentonville / Fayetteville area? If not, are there at least some good strip clubs?

Thanks in advance.

Junky11
06-03-07, 18:33
Hey all...

Senior Member from Wichita, KS. Anyone got any tips for some action in the Bentonville / Fayetteville area? If not, are there at least some good strip clubs?

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to know about the strip clubs in Fayetteville too. Those counties in that area are dry --you sure ain't gonna find any action.

Jethro63
06-13-07, 02:23
I spend a lot of time in Bentonville. There is a club north of Bentonville in Missouri and a few down in Fayetteville. I've tried a couple of clubs on 71B (few miles off 540) in/toward Fayetteville, but the Platinum Cabaret is the best I've been to. Better than most clubs back home. It's small, but the gals are mostly young and pretty. You have to buy a membership (can't remember the initial investment, I think $5 once) and a $5 cover. They use the private club thing to get around the alcohol laws. I was there tonight and spent a couple of hours with Kaycee (KC? ). 24 year old platinum blonde who gives good couch dance, no table dances. $25 per dance and sometimes they have the 2 for 1s. KC gave a lot of contact and petting. No touch though.

They will hit you up for drinks for the girls. I understand they have to hit a limit each night. Girls are mostly friendly and every time I've been, I've always gained a companion which I have enjoyed each time. I thought I had lined up some take out, but I haven't seen her there my last couple of trips.

Good hunting, Jtrho

JHS 42
06-16-07, 23:42
I think the only place with a shot at action in Fayetteville (assuming its still there--been a couple years) is Bottoms Up. Got HJ there, and I suspect you could get more. Anything goes kind of place--I've had a girl stick her hand down my pants 30 seconds after walking in the door, and I've seen two girls go down on each other on stage.

The other clubs were all air dances, though I used to enjoy the scenery and cheap beer at the Platinum Cabaret.

But, like I said, it's been a couple years.

Thunder 04
06-25-07, 09:21
Was out last night around 11 and saw a BSW the same place the last poster did-- 71b and sunset. Was a 8 on sw terms, but was kinda chubby for my taste. Tons of le though. Be careful out there.

Jethro63
07-23-07, 01:04
Anyone spent any time with Amber? I've e-mailed her. Will advise.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/370846032.html

Thunder 04
07-26-07, 12:10
Jethro,

I was thinking of trying to meet with her too.

How was your experience?

Jethro63
07-27-07, 00:00
No response from Amber. I also reached out to this one...

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/381924746.html

Got an automated response that asked me to sign up on this website to prove I'm a real person. It's one of those dating sites that requires way too much info.... CL is no help. Let me know if you have better luck!

Jethro,

I was thinking of trying to meet with her too.

How was your experience?

Jethro63
08-02-07, 23:37
Okay, after trying to go after a couple of interesting posts on CL with no luck or response, I went after a consistent poster of equal interest.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/384067875.html

E-mailed the CL e-mail in the ad and got a return e-mail with digits. I won't share her name openly out of respect but will provide details by PM. Got her first try, promised to come by in an hour. Called me back and offered 2 gals for $$$. As I've never been with 2 girls, I accepted the offer. Both girls showed up at the appointed time. Photos in the post are accurate. The partner was younger (23ish) and tighter with naturally large breasticles, but both ladies were attractive. The older of the 2 (32ish) was drunk and a bit too. Well. About herself and a little bit too aggressive for me. She asked me to show her my dick when she first got in the room. Forgot about the cop check thing. The younger gal had to go back out for covers, and I thought this might be the beginning of a scam, but no worries. She was back in a flash and we got busy. The 32yo jumped on cg while the other gal roamed nicely. I was very attracted to the younger gal and on the switch enjoyed a ride, canine and mish. The 32yo actually did more to distract me (kept calling me by some other fellas name) so believe it or not. Having 2 gals at once, one of which I was very attracted to, I was unable to complete the service. Bummer. Normally don't have trouble in that department. So, ultimately, I didn't get my money's worth. The 32yo wouldn't let the 23yo give me her digits being her pimp or trainer. Whatever. I'm going to keep my eye out for her. Glad to finally have made some progress here.

Good hunting and be safe. Jethro

Pentium1
08-05-07, 12:40
Thanks for the info!

Thunder 04
08-05-07, 16:06
Jethro thanks man. I was wondering about them and liked the pic of the brunette. I am assuming she is the young one. I will report back when I can get some $.

IIIII
08-13-07, 16:20
Wow, things are picking up some here. Have a report of a CL provider goes by the name of Angel and is from Louisiana. Shes around 5'7 large breast with pierced nipples a little on the thick/chunky side but her physical appearance is attractive. Met her in Fayetteville at a motel which she paid for (I was shocked about that, LOL) anyway it was a pretty quick session, 100 for FS 1 position her bent over the bed she didn't want to lay down or do anything else since she was dressed up and was about to hit up Dickson Street. About 10 mins of pounding and I was spent, said our goodbyes, doubt I would ever see her again.

Jethro63
08-14-07, 20:37
I didn't think a lot of Angel either. There is a hot blonde posting on CL from Fort Smith. Like to this spinner for a spin. Appreciate any opinions/experiences otherwise if I get the chance, I'll post the results. Should be out that way in the next few weeks.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/392347281.html

Wow, things are picking up some here. Have a report of a CL provider goes by the name of Angel and is from Louisiana. Shes around 5'7 large breast with pierced nipples a little on the thick/chunky side but her physical appearance is attractive. Met her in Fayetteville at a motel which she paid for (I was shocked about that, LOL) anyway it was a pretty quick session, 100 for FS 1 position her bent over the bed she didn't want to lay down or do anything else since she was dressed up and was about to hit up Dickson Street. About 10 mins of pounding and I was spent, said our goodbyes, doubt I would ever see her again.

IIIII
08-20-07, 23:43
I've called her a few times, no luck at all. Either no one picks up or the number goes straight to voicemail. She actually has 2 different numbers that are in her Fort Smith and Fayetteville ads too.

I didn't think a lot of Angel either. There is a hot blonde posting on CL from Fort Smith. Like to this spinner for a spin. Appreciate any opinions/experiences otherwise if I get the chance, I'll post the results. Should be out that way in the next few weeks.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/392347281.html

Jethro63
08-29-07, 20:25
I had a wonderful dream last night of my Destiny. I dreamed of contacting her on my arrival to Bentonville early in the week. We decided on meeting at my hotel. She arrived promptly. In my dream she appeared to be fairly new to this business. I had been with her as a two-some with Angel in a previous dream. There was a few awkward moments but after a good bit of small talk I dreamed we got down to business. Destiny is a nice looking gal with a quiet deamenor. Slightly on the thick side, but only slightly. Big ol hooters. Started with her on top and she worked it! Ended with mish. Great experience. $$. Worth it.

Jethro

Oxford Reb
09-09-07, 19:34
I've called her a few times, no luck at all. Either no one picks up or the number goes straight to voicemail. She actually has 2 different numbers that are in her Fort Smith and Fayetteville ads too.The pics are from ero. so i bet they are not of her. gl and stay safe

Jethro63
12-19-07, 08:50
Dreamed of Natalie last night. Called her around 9pm and caught her on her way down 540 headed to Fayetteville. In this dream she stopped and dropped in on my hotel in Bentonville. Everything in her ad is accurate. She is very cute, I would say an 8 in the face, and I would give her an 8 overall except for the thing going on with her stomach. Looks like she had a rough pregnancy or something. Regardless, it didn't distract me much. I dreamed she was a bit pricey. She quoted $2. 25 for HH or $2. 75 for H and wouldn't negotiate much. She said she lived an hour or so from Springfield and traveled there and to Chicago a lot. This was her first trip into Arkansas. She was very nice to talk with and there was no rush. I wouldn't say there was an enthusiasm as we went through the motions of the ride, the dog and mish, but it was still very nice.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/513749921.html

This forum has dried up. Could be due to pricing. What's going on out there?

Good luck,

Jethro

Jasperab
02-17-08, 16:19
Looling for a Motel where there might be some action, and streets or bars to check out. Digits? Anyone who might help, post or PM. Appreciate any help.

truckman
02-24-08, 16:43
Is there anything better than Bottoms Up in Fayetteville, Springdale area? It has been a while since I was in this area and am curious if anything better has came along, or even if Bottoms Up is still there.

Jasperab
02-25-08, 11:23
Checked into a motel about a mile south of the Wallyworld on 412 and a bunch of kids were partying there. Met one really wasted chick named Naomi and offered a couple of Jacksons to come party in my room and she accepted. 20 y/o student at the College in Fayetteville. Had no problem with any action except anal. Very good BBBJ for starters and FS any way I wanted. A bit bigger than I like but enthusiastic. She crashed about 2 AM and I woke her up again about 6:00 so I could get ready for the conference. Had a quickie before the shower and gave her a ride home. Sure glad I didn't have her headache! Must have been some party.

truckman
02-29-08, 16:50
Didn't get a reply to my question about Bottoms Up club. I went 02/27/08, it was still there, just as grimey as ever. There were five dancers working, all pretty average to below except for one. Tina, I think is her name, 18yo red/brown hair, cute face and nice firm young body. Had a private dance with her and got the indication that much more could be had away from the club.

Super Kev
03-03-08, 15:53
Anyone who knows a reliable provider, I will be in the area in a couple weeks, I'd like to get a set deal.

Thanks,

Kev

Mystery Date
08-08-08, 03:32
You can check my bonafides in the Detroit forum. Is there a stroll, or are the clubs and CL the only options?

Mystery Date
09-25-08, 00:58
Take a day trip to Little Rock or Tulsa -- there is nothing in Fayetteville other than a single SC w/ OK mileage (and $30 dances) and CL girls charging double what they'd get in almost any other region of the country.

Moynie
09-26-08, 07:55
Has anyone ever seen Candi? She posts as "whenever you want it". I'm thinking of trying her out but I'd like to know more about her.

A Knucklehead
09-26-08, 11:30
Was in town visiting Wally and had an urge. I checked out CL and laid on the bed to take a nap. I had this dream while I was napping and called Jessica.9222. In this dream she had to call me right back and she told me about a friend named Taylor, a blonde in her late 20's. We decided about a time for her to come over and she was prompt. Half decent face, about 5'4", nice rack, belly messed up from childbirth, Kind of chatty. Wanted to talk about my ball & chain and puppies I've sired, and other friends she had met. Started out with a backrub and she remained in bra & grannny panties.

I had been told I was going to an all inclusive resort, but was getting the feeling I was at the Motel 6. However, things changed slightly and she got rid of the double slingshot and eventually the lower cover but only after getting under the sheets. She asked how I wanted it, I chose CG. It was pretty uneventful, and I wasn't sure I would bust a nut, but eventually did.

I wouldn't plan on dreaming that dream again.
Looks=5
Top Half=8
Lower Half=3
Service=3
Price= Would be Ok in the Northeast; Too pricey for what I got.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/852142704.html

IIIII
09-29-08, 14:39
There was a bust over the weekend, looks like the LEO's were targeting the working girls and not the johns.

http://www.nwanews.com/adg/News/238487/

IIIII
09-29-08, 14:41
Has anyone ever seen Candi? She posts as "whenever you want it". I'm thinking of trying her out but I'd like to know more about her.I've seen her, not worth the price even though she is cheaper compared to the other providers out there.

Shes a big girl and young verified at 18 yrs old, she was one of the girls who got busted over the weekend. She has a ******* if you want to check out her pics.

IIIII
09-29-08, 14:42
Has anyone seen her? She is pretty damn fine! I am hesitant to see her, she only started posting in the past week and we all know what happened this weekend.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/859165566.html

Moynie
10-18-08, 08:02
Has anyone seen Lacie, last 4 digits 0150. I love her pictures and am interested but wary.

Would appreciate any info.

IIIII
10-30-08, 22:47
Has anyone seen Lacie, last 4 digits 0150. I love her pictures and am interested but wary.

Would appreciate any info.I saw her a few weeks ago in Fayetteville, very sweet girl. Pretty face, she just recently had a kid though c-section. She doesnt seem the type to be in this line of work. The rate you pay going in doesnt include everything. If you want a bj on top of FS it will be extra, but its worth the price of admission.

Member #4888
11-13-08, 15:13
Does anyone have any experience with the 42 yoa female offering rub downs?

Thanks in advance.

Will be in yall's area in the next several weeks and it seemed interesting.

Moynie
01-25-09, 11:56
Does anyone know where the nearest theatre to Fayetteville is that shopws xxx films. Haven't been able to find one since i moved here a couple of months ago. I miss going.

A Knucklehead
04-20-09, 09:19
Craigslist advertiser Ashley 405-***-4315.

This gal gave me the run around. We had set up an incall and were doing the 2 call thing, just before I was going to make the 2nd call she calls and says the plumbing burst in her hotel room. So we changed to outcall at my hotel. I gave her a time limit to get to my place, she called saying she was at the hotel and wanted to know the room #. She never made it to the room and wouldn't answer any more calls.

The kicker was, once I got home, (1500 miles away) 3 or 4 days later, texts me to 'hit her up' because she was now in Little Rock. Fortunately, the wife was grocery shopping.

Another example of why not to use your own phone, wish I would have taken the advice of other mongers!

Mark User
08-03-09, 01:29
Coming from the NC F-ville, thought there would be more, I see a bunch of SC on College. Is there no street action? Drove around the no-tels and didn't see anything.

CL looks worthless. I've tried my usual ways from NC/SC, but can't quite figure the AR scene. Read all the previous reports, but most are so old.

Isn't anyone pursuing pleasure roun' these heah pahts?

Shobs
12-11-09, 20:07
Coming from the NC F-ville, thought there would be more, I see a bunch of SC on College. Is there no street action? Drove around the no-tels and didn't see anything.

CL looks worthless. I've tried my usual ways from NC/SC, but can't quite figure the AR scene. Read all the previous reports, but most are so old.

Isn't anyone pursuing pleasure roun' these heah pahts?That's the downside of the area: Very little quality and quantity ladies.

Licker 4369
06-08-10, 13:32
Going to be in the area for a couple of days any info?

Mr Mark
09-16-10, 11:15
In this town you have to be on your game. The best bet, is take out at some of the strip clubs. I have never even heard of street walkers in the NWA area, although I am sure it has happened. Little Rock is an option, so is Oklahoma City. Joplin had some working girls, and there is always Kansas City. If you play your cards right and you get an "IN" with one of the strippers, they usually have the info you need.

On the other hand this IS a college town, drunk college girls are easier than boiling water if you look and fit the part. Also try the local chat places online like Yahoo chat, its a long shot but you might pick up a civilian or two, even a worker, you never know..

Personally I find local women at bars and such, not the easy route but I get laid.

Member #4815
09-26-11, 12:19
I met a girl over a year ago from the NW ark area but she was in Little Rock at the time. Her ad was on P411 and none of her ads show her face. She charges over 3 bills which gives the indicator she's not a crack hoe. She was one of the prettiest girls I've ever met. She had kind of a brownish auburn curly hair that came just below her shoulders and a great figure with a C chest. She dressed liked the sexy librarian and when we got comfortable she wore some nice high class panties and bra. She has kids and is married or has long time live in boyfriend. She indicated she was low volume and that she had run her own "girl" business in NW ark. She was in her late twenties or early thirties. Probably 5'3 and fair to medium skin color. Does anybody recognize this description?

Alexisr26
08-01-12, 13:42
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Alexisr26
08-01-12, 16:20

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Ren Man
12-12-12, 17:36
Hi Arkansas brethren. I have a very sweet, very sexy lady friend who might be getting into the business there. Is there enough of a market to keep a lady satisfied?

AreAlone
09-30-14, 09:21
I'm been delving into the SD / SB side of things a bit, but I think I've been "cured" of that obsession. Had a VERY attractive, sweet, Latina mix recently. Managed to do the deed with her a couple of times, but then the hits for money with no action reciprocating started taking place. Of course, being the sucker that I am, I fell for it. When it got to the point of me co-signing so she could buy a car, I (luckily) dragged my feet. Found out yesterday that she had been shopping for a new daddy the entire time and apparently has found one now so I'm no longer needed. Of course, now she is trying to blackmail me by threatening to let the wife know what I've been up to. Not to worry though as I have a fair amount of evidence against her that she doesn't want certain people to find out (she advertised as an escort back in August in Springfield, MO and I still have links to the ad which are still active).

Long story short, if you're thinking of delving into the sugar baby world yourself, definitely avoid this one. I do have her full name, phone number and e-mail address as well as some pics of her, but I'm not going to call her out in a public forum. If your curious about her though, just PM me and I'll share. Don't want any of you to fall like I did.

Member #4364
04-19-15, 15:56
I have a grad student friend looking to get into this kind of work on a very casual level. She is 30 and hot, and has just recently discovered a love for anal.

I'm willing to set her up with guys from here but I will be doing the vetting for her. Send pics and info if interested. Don't pm of you aren't serious or are just looking to waste time.

Member #4364
04-19-15, 20:36
I have a grad student friend looking to get into this kind of work on a very casual level. She is 30 and hot, and has just recently discovered a love for anal.

I'm willing to set her up with guys from here but I will be doing the vetting for her. Send pics and info if interested. Don't pm of you aren't serious or are just looking to waste time.Forgot to specify, that offer is for Senior Members only, and you must be a good contributor to the board.

Geezer1948
10-10-15, 16:02
Scottish Inn just north of the bowling alley. Cruised through out of curiosity, got a look and the wave from a BSW sitting half hidden behind a column on the left toward the back. Something seemed a little odd so I just went on, but there was definitely something there.

Be safe guys.

TravelingTouch
01-24-16, 02:48
So most of you probably know me or met with me before in NWA just thought I'd let you know I'll be back Tuesday and Wednesday!! 4178126884 book with me.

Dallasescort
01-07-18, 03:37

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BillyBob62
03-10-18, 19:29
I will be moving there in April. I'm looking for some diversionary activities with ladies of a certain nature. I don't see much activity described on here, though. What's the market like there? Can I find a friend?

Mr Mark
06-05-18, 05:55
If anyone has a good lead on a solid provider in NWA (Rogers etc.) Please send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

BallFan
12-14-21, 17:31
I'm been delving into the SD / SB side of things a bit, but I think I've been "cured" of that obsession. Had a VERY attractive, sweet, Latina mix recently. Managed to do the deed with her a couple of times, but then the hits for money with no action reciprocating started taking place. Of course, being the sucker that I am, I fell for it. When it got to the point of me co-signing so she could buy a car, I (luckily) dragged my feet. Found out yesterday that she had been shopping for a new daddy the entire time and apparently has found one now so I'm no longer needed. Of course, now she is trying to blackmail me by threatening to let the wife know what I've been up to. Not to worry though as I have a fair amount of evidence against her that she doesn't want certain people to find out (she advertised as an escort back in August in Springfield, MO and I still have links to the ad which are still active).

Long story short, if you're thinking of delving into the sugar baby world yourself, definitely avoid this one. I do have her full name, phone number and e-mail address as well as some pics of her, but I'm not going to call her out in a public forum. If your curious about her though, just PM me and I'll share. Don't want any of you to fall like I did.Sounds like something that happened to me. I want to see if it's the same girl.

AreAlone
12-15-21, 14:26
Sounds like something that happened to me. I want to see if it's the same girl.My original post was back in 2014. Since then I've actually hooked up with several SBs. The one from 2014 was just bad news all around.

Member #6238
12-30-21, 15:33
My original post was back in 2014. Since then I've actually hooked up with several SBs. The one from 2014 was just bad news all around.I may need to pick your brain on the whole SB / SD thing. For sure something I've always wanted to try, and being in a new area, new chapter in life, want to take a chance on hey, finding an SB who is good times all around.