==================

Did another session with Kayleen, she is pretty firm on
the 5-6 Jackson price point. Super cool and a great f**k
but still a bit pricey for my tastes

Hooked up with a BSW Jazmine from Atlanta. Tall
leggy, but young with a great attitude as well. Damage
was 4 jacksons.

The last one was "Candy" from the Colo area. A bit
thicker but still young and nice. Damage was 3 jacksons.

These gals seem to be hit or miss lately, lots of people
in town for various events (Fiesta Bowl, Barret Jackson..
etc)

Also notices that Tempe's finest have stepped up patrols
a bit in that Apache corridor. Have seen several gals
that were stopped, or in the process of being booked
along that corridor in the past week or so. Be careful
out there, also watch the side streets, and back parking
lots, they're hiding in wait ready to pounce if you're not
super observant, think with the big head FIRST!

Finally, did another twofer with a pair of sisters from
craigslist. Very fun! They seemed to be out to just
score some extra cash for the holidays, as I've not seen
their posts back on there since. Stephanie and Sarah
were very cool, although the cuter one was not as
much into it as the younger heavier one, so she missed
out on the final pounding and real fun! If I were
to repeat, I'd just meet up with one of them, but like
most CL gals they are a bit flaky, as well as more pricey

Numbers for 'senior' members with more than
15 decent posts if you're interesed.

Az Dude
01-03-06, 23:55
Happy New Years!

Az Dude
01-04-06, 00:00
Tried to get ahold of the CL sisters I saw the other day..
no luck so I tried my luck along main...

Picked up a HSW 'angel' should have been tipped off
by her 'aggressiveness'. It was bound to happen,
one of these days.. just have had too many
good sessions for karma not to play me a
bad hand I suppose.

start off with cbj, then when it comes to doin the
deed she wont do any position but sitting on
top, facing away (wasnt putting it in).. back to
hj/cbj and then she just gives up and jumps out
of the car... whatever, wasnt out the full amount
at least (hold a bit back for the 'tip')

reddish brown hair.. not too bad looking, not
thin either, typical latina.

Az Dude
01-04-06, 00:04
Met back up with them today, chose a single
session with the younger one. (she is heavier,
but has better personality/enthusiasim!)

They are super paranoid, so be prepared for
a bit of a runaround. Digits are on CL. look
in the Phoenix section for a 253 area code.

Damage between 4-6 jacksons for one, double
that for both of them.

The whole 'sister' thing is a bit kinky/cool if you
ask me ;-)

Gun Runner
01-04-06, 04:08
Great info AZDude... I'm going to have to start checking out the Tempe/Mesa area again. About what time are you finding them? Anyone seen any action late at night, like midnight'ish?

Az Dude
01-04-06, 12:34
All over the map.. noon time, as well as afternoons,
after 3pm or so.

As with everything else related to SW's the one
'consistent' thing is that they are 'inconsistent'!

good luck

StreetFiend
01-04-06, 13:47
I hooked up with ICE again. However, she is working east VB with her friend. She said Tempe LE was giving her too much trouble. She also said PHX LE was not bothering her. Anyway, for those that have been with ICE they know she is good to go. Later

Streetfiend

Merlin Magician
01-07-06, 22:27
I took a run down Apache Blvd and saw nada this aft.

I proceeded onward into Mesa on Main. Found three lookers working just across from the Pontiac dealer. One HSW nice with exposed titties, one WSW not baaaad but I couldnt stop looking at those hispanic titties and one BSW not bad either.

I took a u turn around and went back by and found johnny law on my ass. I looked around and found two more cops working close by. I proceeded on to east Mesa. I shore would have liked to play with those titties. Sighhhh

Bbwphan
01-11-06, 06:01
Checked out the scene in Mesa and Tempe and ended up at an AMP on Curry Road.$70 for an hour session with Kelli. Very hot Asian with a nice boob job. Incredible ass and smooooooth skin. GFE was an additional $200 which I partook upon. Pricy as are most AMPs, but for a chance to be with a chick that hot. What the hell. Other lesser services are avail for one franklin and one and 1/2 franklins. Apparently these are the rates for all of the girls in this place

AZpix
01-17-06, 02:54
Took a ride this evening. Saw a skinny BSW (5 scale) west bound on Apache, gave the look and swung around. Did the 'r u a cop' check, she has very small boobs, wanted 6 jacksons for bj. Too much for my blood, decided to pass on this one. None other was spotted. Decided to call it a night and went home.

Az Dude
01-17-06, 12:33
After seeing DN's post in the Phoenix forum, decided to try this place out. (Alma School/Baseline)

Got a nice thin massuse 'Lisa' about 5'6" looks a bit better than average, nice body.

Started the massage off with a bit of head, shoulder, neck.
She conviently positioned herself so I could reach around and up her skirt to indicate that I was there for a bit 'more' than the massage. Get her going a bit, and she's pressing herself into me, well okay more like 'grinding' herself on me and softly moaning.

NO problem! on the flip the negotiations start @ $1.6
and settle out at $1.4 for everything. Better than $2.0
at the Curry Rd. amp I suppose!

Great small tits with really big mouth filling nipples..
yum!

She starts on top, and seems to be pretty tight initially..
Then her grinding on top continues.. she climaxes a couple of times, then I flip her over to mish for the finish. Not the most flexible of gals, but I helped her with her stretching exercises at least ;-)

I always try to pin them down and tell them to look into my eyes when I pop, kind of a guilty pleasure on my part I guess.

Clean up (sink the the room.. nice touch) and a few pleasantries are exchanged and I leave.

Would like to find the DFK gal there.. this one would not do any kissing at all, which was too bad, the rest of the session was really damn hot!.

A bit pricey though, but again recall that I'm spoiled by the AMP scene in So. Cal.

YMMV

LLM
01-21-06, 04:53
I believe I was also with Kelli from Oriental. I like the place because it is one of the few where the women will be hot guaranteed. Well, she didn't like my 1.4 and was awful. Too bad because she was great looking and amazing petite body with I believe fake but perfect breast. 97 pounds. So hot but I was so turned off I couldnt finish. Wish she would have just refused my $. With the entrance its $200 which I guess isn't enough in Phoenuix anymore. Crazy!. May look at a few of the other places being mentioned.

AZpix
01-22-06, 01:33
Driving home, got a phone call, pulled into the Walgreens parking lot to answer the call. Three girls at the bus stop started waiving at me. Finished phone call, had a chat. BSW was agressive (6 scale), came up and did the cop check. Wanted .5 for car date, $ for full package. Wanted to chat with the other two (one hsw and another bsw), but the one talking to me got mad and started screaming profanities. Said no thanks and took the shortcut home. This is around 8:30PM.

Member #4324
01-26-06, 11:22
The girls were out yesterday evening (Wednesday). Saw a total of 6 BSW between Rural and Alma School. Didnt have time to stop and check them out. All fairly good looking. Also saw 3 of them this morning on the way in to work. Between Dobson and Price.

Good luck all you Mongers

Beaver Hunt
01-27-06, 19:34
Work took me to the East side today and around 3 PM there were several BSW out and about. Mesa's finest had two of them pulled over with lights, backups, and the whole nine yards by Walmart. Further west I saw at least 6 more BSW of different quality. None of them was spotted in Tempe however. Possibly because of the road construction.

I figured I would pass that along.

Dick North
01-27-06, 20:22
I agree with Beaver Hunt about LE situation. Today, at 2:30pm, I cruised Main / Apache from Rural, east to Country Club and counted 8 bsw some very hot. One was detained at Main & Longmore Circle K by Mesa LE. Some of these girls may be new to the area and don't understand the surveilance that's going on. I saw one bsw heading east towards Dobson with a lime green mini skirt with her butt crack showing!

Be safe and do some surveilance of your own before approaching these girls.

DN

Az Dude
03-09-06, 18:46
Avoid this one.. thin, with sorta buck teeth/braces?
will start off okay, but trys to upsell, then wont do
much at all unless you blow in like 1-3 minutes.

gave up, took back part of the donation and kicked
her out of the car!

normally at I-17 and Thomas, holed up in a
no-tel there she said, not impressed checked
CL to verify the info, but not sure.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/137610731.html

Az Dude
03-22-06, 14:52
Hit this one the other day.. in town visiting from
Ohio (gotta love spring break!)

Her photos make her look a bit better than she is
in person, however, enthusiasm and effort go a long way!

Nice gal, non-pro, affectionate, and loves sex!
bbbj, nice ball sucking, dfk, she came a couple of
times.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/143751669.html

In/around the ASU area, likely outcall only.
YMMV

OC Man
04-06-06, 07:29
Had a nice massage wth .3 entry & .5 hj
early 40's provider (fit) and well worth it that day.
Fuji Dobson/Baseline

Chilly Willy
04-08-06, 11:03
Had the ultimate piss-off experience yesterday with “Coco” at Massage Elite, McClintock/Ray.

I had seen her last Friday. She had said she had just arrived in town that morning, and I was her first customer. She wanted more than I used to pay Leelee at Massage Elite, but Leelee was not there. She (Coco) gave me a line about how she was worth more because she was younger (yeah, right). I didn’t tell her she was worth less because younger women don’t know how to treat a guy; she wouldn’t get it. She said you’d pay more for fresh fruit than old, more for a new car than a new one, blah, blah, blah. I finally said OK, this isn’t LA, but since you can’t figure that out, I’ll just take my $ and go somewhere else, where I can get what I want without overpaying. At that point, she smartened up and agreed.

Not so yesterday. I went back, hoping Coco had been lying and Leelee would be back. Nope. Against big Willy’s better judgment, little Willy won out and I stayed. Coco was the only one working; the other girl was at lunch.

What a mistake. When the session went into overtime, Coco of course wanted a tip up front (something Leelee never did). She started in again with the shit about fruit and cars. On and on, arguing with me. When I finally told her I would go somewhere else (and this time it was not a bargaining tactic, I really wanted to go somewhere else), she smiled sweetly and agreed to my offer. I said sorry, too late, you had your chance. She got REALLY pissed, got in my face, cussed me out, etc., etc. Yes, I wanted to react, but I figured she might cll the cops and tell them ho knows what, and I just don’t need that kind of attention, so I just got dressed as fast as I could and got out of there. Some poor schmuck was waiting for her in another room. I hope he heard every word, and didn’t tip her either.

Arizona Jack
04-08-06, 14:04
Yeah, I visited Coco at Massage Elite the other day. Young cute gal with great fake tits, but she thinks she can command a premium price.

Wanted fs out of her but she demanded more than $1, which is my limit unless the gal is super hot. Ended up getting a pretty good cbj. She does work hard at it, and again those tits are fantastic.

Maybe she was on the rag.....
AJ

Az Dude
04-12-06, 20:17
Looks like the action is/was picking up a bit
on the Apache/Main corridor the past few days.

Gave a ride to a really cute gal yesterday Mimi
one of those 'part timers' Still yet to schedule
a session with her (she flaked on me today) so
we'll see.

Heading back after lunch, spied a BSW with a
killer bod, normally dressed and cute. Jackie,
in town from LA but had a 602 area code so
may be semi permanent for a bit was all of 19,
well toned, and really gorgeous. Tossed her an
extra jackson for the full on GFE car date, man
these young gals sure can help you take a trip
down memory lane cant they?

When/if I meet up with Mimi, will post the results
to the forum as well.

Mimi *UPDATE* flake flake.. answered her phone then
hung up on me. Suppose I could give her the benefit
of the doubt (nice bod) but something seems a bit
'strange' with her. X'ed off the list, deleted her number
no time for such b.s.

off to find Jackie *again* !!!

E-Njoy

WormTown
04-13-06, 00:41
Was Kayleen you posted on about 5' 3", w/ real nice BLUE eyes and a nose ring? If so, just met her in FL. Ur post sounds about right.

Az Dude
04-13-06, 16:04
maybe.. I dont remember a nose ring, just a small
'stud' if anything.

really banging body from what I recall, nice nice
breasts, likes to leave her sneakers and bobbie
socks on, which is quite the turn on as you
pin her down with her ankles up around her
ears! ;-)

she is pretty talkative, and overall nice gal,
from the Houston TX area? bit on the pricey
side however

YMMV

WormTown
04-14-06, 17:22
Yeah, that's her. Sweet kid. Chatty, but it was better than rush, rush, rush, and no not cheap either.

OU812
04-17-06, 01:37
Was in Mesa last night and decide before I went home I would go and get a rub down at Thai Massage on Alma School & Baseline. Stopped in at 10:30pm and paid for an hour. Saw this Chinese lady named Zsa Zsa or something like that. She was about 5'6", about a 7 not a bad ass. Ended up paying 2 benjamins for FS, she tricked me guys. I told her I wanted both a bj and her to ride me. I gave her 1.4 and she blew me with saran wrap, then I told her I was ready to stick it in and she said she wanted more money. I told her I paid her for both but she would not do it, I was horny so I gave in, wasn't thinking. So I made sure I got my money's worth and fuck the s--t out of her, she told me time was up I told her I need 10 more minutes and she said okay, so I pounded away I wasn't going to stop. After I got done and left the place outside were 2 LE cars probably watching me as I came out. After I drove off I think one of them was following for awhile then turned off.

I learned one thing is that I need to make sure that these ladies understand what I want, they pretend they don't understand you, which could be the case sometimes. Watch out for Zsa Zsa, she has long hair down to her ass, and bangs.

OU812

Merlin Magician
04-18-06, 21:23
I have noticed the same thing about the cops who hang out by the Thai Massage. There are always cops around. I think one of the businesses there may have a cop owner or a cop family operates something close by.

Three X
04-28-06, 11:59
http://www.asuwebdevil.com/issues/2006/03/02/arts/696045

Parlor Games
We always thought the massage parlor "happy ending," was a myth, the stuff of cheesy B movies and bad romance novels. Turns out we were wrong. Some Valley massage parlors offer just about any type of massage a customer wants -- for a price of course. Find
by Mani O'Brien
published on Thursday, March 2, 2006
The waiting room at Massage Elite in Tempe.
Scott Pennelly / STATE PRESS MAGAZINE

<em>Photo illustration</em>
Photo illustration

As Sam Friedman walks into Massage Elite, he doesn't know what to expect. A neon "Asian" sign shines out the window, illuminating the dark plaza. Another small sign reads "Open 9 to midnight, 365 days."

Friedman, a male SPM reporter, admits that he is nervous about being sent to check out an unconfirmed report -- that the massage practice offers not just massages but sexual favors in exchange for money.

Friedman takes a step into the empty waiting room. Curtains drawn across the windows make him hardly visible to the outside world. A small, framed menu hangs on the wall, listing Massage Elite's services. A half-hour massage is $40, three-quarter hour is $50 and one hour is $60. The practice also offers a twenty-minute milk and salt bath for $25.

An attractive middle-aged Asian woman opens a door in the back of the room and warmly welcomes Friedman. She has long hair and is wearing a fitted black dress. He asks her for a half-hour massage.

Five doors stand facing each other in a small hallway in the back of the practice. The masseuse leaves Friedman to undress. Once inside the red-lit room, Friedman looks around for any signs of unusual activity. Inside a closet he notices a robe hanging with a pair of men's silk boxers tucked underneath. The chili-printed boxes read "too hot to handle" in white letters.

Friedman prepares himself mentally for what might come next as he takes off all of his clothing except his boxers and lies belly-down on the table on top of a towel.

When the woman returns, she briskly pulls his boxers off.

"You don't need," she says in a heavy Chinese accent.

"You so young," the woman says, patting Friedman's cheeks. "You so cute, you get haircut."

The woman begins rubbing Friedman's shoulders and back, pressing her body against his head. Moving her hands along his backside, she begins clearly focusing her attention upon his crotch region, rubbing him in an erotic way.

After a few minutes, she asks Friedman to flip over so that he is fully exposed.

"For 10 more dollar, I massage you front," she says.

Friedman agrees, allowing the woman to rub his chest and arms. At one point she grabs his penis, laughing at the fact that he is not turned on.

Friedman later explains the experience was far from arousing.

"Knowing this 40-year-old woman was only doing this because she wanted my money was really sad and a complete turn-off," he says.

As the woman continues massaging his body, he asks what other services he could pay for. She shakes her head and says "too young" in a lowered voice.

"I got the impression that she didn't want to offer me things," Friedman says. "She was almost motherly."

The masseuse charged Friedman $50 for his 20-minute massage, although he had asked for a half-hour.

Cindy Zhang, a Chinese immigrant who works at the parlor, says Friedman's experience is an isolated event. Zhang spoke through translator Ted Yang, a linguistics major originally from Taiwan whose native language is Mandarin, the dialect spoken in China.

Through the translator, Zhang says that she has never heard of therapists providing sexual services at Massage Elite. When asked if it's possible that some employees could be providing sexual favors, she said she didn't know.

"She said that if one of their masseuses did provide sexual services, it's a really big deal to them," says Yang. "She wanted to know when the incident occurred and what woman gave the massage because what happened was against their practice."

Zhang would not provide the phone number to the owners of Massage Elite, explaining that they were traveling and could not be reached.

Zhang adds that Massage Elite customers have to be 21 years old to avoid bone injury, and because college students don't have the income to afford massages.

Furthermore, Zhang says that although customers are topless for an oil massage, Massage Elite provides shorts and towels for them to wear.

"She said if there are customers who don't want to wear the shorts, the masseuse will ask them to wear a towel," says Yang.

Hidden Menus for Happy Endings

Phyllis, a 54-year-old who was involved in the sexual massage industry in Arizona off and on between 1994 and 2003, says that experiences like Friedman's are typical and that there are very few practices in the Valley that don't offer sexual massages.

"The menus are coded," says Phyllis, who asked SPM to only use her first name. "Full-body massage means sexual massage; full service means intercourse, although it's not as common because if they're smart, they don't need to have intercourse."

Phyllis, who has been out of the industry for over two years, was a licensed massage therapist who advanced into trading sexual favors and intercourse for money. Phyllis practiced in her home, as well as in hotels and her clients' homes in Scottsdale and Phoenix.

"I was doing massage therapy and people kept asking me for sex," she says. "One day a client said 'if you would only do a hand job after this great massage, I'd pay you an extra $100,'" she says.

Phyllis, who was a single parent with seven children, says that for two or three years she declined such requests. After a while, she got lazy, she says, and too prideful to ask for financial help when she needed it.

"I started out just doing a hand job, but I just got further and further into the industry," she says. "I started getting addicted to the money and power and to getting lots of money out of people for doing very little."

Little Evidence

Although Phyllis says that massage practices offer "happy endings" -- a phrase coined by many people for manuel sexual stimulation after a massage -- the police say it is an issue that is complicated to deal with.

Sgt. Dan Masters, public information officer for Tempe police, says that sexual solicitation in a private business, such as a massage practice, is nearly a victimless crime.

"It's one of those things where the people involved in operating the business or the customers themselves aren't usually the ones likely to call police," says Masters.

In 2003, Scottsdale officials initiated a crackdown on massage facility operators and therapists due to a rise in complaints from residents, business owners and licensed massage therapists. The crackdown led to tightening regulations and the invasion of many practices in order to prevent prostitutes from practicing under the guise of a legitimate massage practice.

Such a movement has never occurred in Tempe, Masters says. Furthermore, dealing with sex trafficking in massage parlors typically is not an issue for Tempe police.

"It's not that I've never heard of it, but it's not something we really have to address on a daily basis," he says.

However, although such occurrences are not reported as frequently in Tempe in comparison to other cities, public information officer Aki Stant says that such matters are still a priority for police.

"We take complaints seriously and do our best to investigate to the extent outlined by statute and policy," he says. "Activities such as solicitation for sex and prostitution, whether within a locality or otherwise, create an environment that promotes the incidence of other crimes such as assault, sexual assault, robbery, crimes related to substance abuse and the like."

The Dark World of Sexual Massage

It took police interference to take Phyllis out her life of prostitution. An undercover officer arrested her in 2003.

Phyllis had actually stopped having sexual intercourse for money after she was assaulted in 1996, but was still trading other sexual favors for money.

"My prices just went up and up and up," she says. "I knew I could charge anything and get what I wanted."

She says that at one point, she was making more than $1000 in a few hours, charging between $200 and $250 for a hand job, and between $400 and $600 for anything beyond that. However, Phyllis says that the money didn't last because she would spend it all on gifts for her friends and children.

"When you don't feel like you've honored yourself in earning the money, you just throw it away," she says. "When you go further into the industry, you leave your self-respect. It's a very dark world and you think you'll be okay and that you're smart. But you end up with so much self-hate."

United States-born Phyllis lived in Israel for 15 years before returning to the states with bad credit and little education, she says. Phyllis says that it is easy for immigrant women to get into the industry because they lack support emotionally and financially, and because they suffer from culture shock.

"I think that people get into it, especially Asian women, for several reasons," says Phyllis. "One is because sex is thought of differently in Asia. Two, they just can't find ways to make money here. And going into the industry, they don't have to struggle as much with the language or the culture."

Leif Jonsson, an associate professor of anthropology at ASU, agrees that there are many cultural factors that play a part in Asian women, like the employees at Massage Elite, getting involved in prostitution.

"In Thailand, prostitution is not such a marked occupation," says Jonsson, who has spent four years in Thailand and neighboring countries studying social change and national integration in rural areas.

"A lot of times, there is cultural pressure for women to take care of their parents financially, and this pressure is not put on men."

Jonsson says that for the most part, Thai women get involved in the industry voluntarily.

"The 'working girls' who do it usually see it as a temporary thing," he says. "They take the chance of doing it for a couple years, and then they find a husband and never go back."

Phyllis had also planned to solicit sexual favors temporarily, but says that it is extremely difficult for anyone to get out of the sex industry.

"When you get used to making $400 an hour, you don't want to go back," she says. "You think, 'If I just do three tricks, just strip for one day, what's the big deal?'" she says.

Phyllis says she had thousands of clients over the years and that she began to detest men. She enjoyed the power she felt when she had them in a vulnerable position, she says.

"You get these guys naked acting like assholes and idiots and they're very vulnerable," she says. "But you're never safe -- they're strong, they're men. Even though they're naked and you think you have one up on them, you don't always."

After Phyllis was arrested, she went through a social services program for formerly prostituted women called Diversion in Phoenix where she vowed to never turn back to the sex industry and counseled other women to get out of the industry. Today, Phyllis uses her massage skills to work with pregnant women and conducts healing workshops.

Phyllis says she would love to see an end to the industry, but that women must first realize that there is no fast way to pay their way in this world.

"Every single one of us is unique and special and we all have special gifts," she says. "Spreading our legs to a stranger is not living to our potential."

She also says that men must realize the damage that such actions cause in these women's lives, and ask themselves if they would want their own mothers, sisters and daughters in the same position as these women.

"It's really two people using each other for the worst possible reasons with the worst possible results," she says. "You get wounded for life."

Reach the reporter at mani.obrien@asu.edu.

Insert:
How to pick a parlor: What to look for in a legitimate massage practice.

Ashley Lougheed, a licensed massage therapist and instructor, says there are many ways to determine whether or not a massage practice is a legitimate business.

"First of all, consider the hours," says Lougheed, who practices at Health in Focus in Scottsdale and teaches at the Phoenix Therapeutic Massage College. According to the city code of Tempe, it is illegal for a massage facility to provide services between Midnight and 6 a.m.

Lougheed adds that that most practices other than larger chains don't typically take walk-ins.

She says that the name of the business is also a good indicator of what type of operation it is. "You're usually safe to go to a business with 'therapy,' 'health,' or 'wellness' in its name," she says.

The location of the business is also important. Massage therapy centers near doctors' offices or in professional plazas are usually safe, as opposed to a massage business in a strip mall, she says.

"A tiny place next to a Blockbuster with a neon sign in a window probably isn't the best place to go," Lougheed says.

During your massage, your body should be at least partially covered at all times with a sheet, not a towel, she says. Lougheed teaches her students proper draping techniques, in which they wrap a towel over the parts of their clients' bodies that are not being worked on.

For example, when a massage therapist is working on the back, the sheet should cover the legs -- it is folded at the waist and tucked under the body.

"There should be no drifts of air on the parts of the body not being worked on. You should feel securely draped and comfortable," she says.

As a client, you should never be naked in front of the massage therapist, Lougheed says, who prefers that her clients wear underwear. Furthermore, there shouldn't be any inappropriate touching involved.

"No part of the therapists' body should touch any parts of your body that would be covered by a bathing suit, except her hands and forearms," says Lougheed.

Lougheed says it is also unusual for a massage practice to offer a half-hour massage.

"Therapeutically speaking, it takes at least 15 to 20 minutes to just warm up the muscles, so you wouldn't want to do less than an hour to get any benefits," she says. -- M.O.

Arizona Jack
04-28-06, 20:16
Oh boy. After that report by the crusading ASU reporter it's only a matter of time before Sheriff Joke starts busting parlors again. Fortunately the last time that happened he screwed up so badly all the charges were thrown out by the court.

Merlin Magician
04-30-06, 00:25
Gimme a fuggin break! WHat a naeve bunch of shits these college writers are...

"Parlor Games
We always thought the massage parlor "happy ending," was a myth, the stuff of cheesy B movies and bad romance novels. Turns out we were wrong. Some Valley massage parlors offer just about any type of massage a customer wants -- for a price of course. Find
by Mani O'Brien
published on Thursday, March 2, 2006
The waiting room at Massage Elite in Tempe."

AZpix
05-09-06, 12:28
Looks like Main st is picking up again.

Try the evenings around 8ish.

The usual streches of AJ/Main :)

Good luck!

Newbie80
05-22-06, 22:45
Hello guys, i'm new to this, i've been reading the board for about 2 months now. Been driving around phoenix and mesa alot. I've seen a lot of ladies out there, thanks for all the info. At this point i just drive around looking. I haven't got the balls to talk to any of the girls i see out there.

I live around the main area. I see a lot of activity there, mostly bsw. Not my thing really, but some of them are so fucking hot!!!! i mean wow. On the downside though is that there is so much LE there also, so you have to have big balls to pick em up. In phoenix i've seen some ladies out on thomas by grand. I don't know phoenix too well at this moment, so i just drive around the big streets now. VB, Thomas, etc. I'll start riding around the streets later, i read that 27th ave is a good one. I've also seen some activity on Bell, sorry i don't know the cross streets. It seems really dry to me during the weekends, but i've drove around on weekdays and there is lots of ladies out there.

This is my first post, hopefully one of many, i hope you guys help me a bit. I'll buy a camera so i can share what i see with you guys.

Also i'm going to start to get more social and start going into like the strip clubs and stuff, i'll try to right some reviews on that. About how much money do i have to take to this places?

It really blows that fucking gas is so expensive at the moment though. Everyone take care.

I'll post this same message on the phoenix board, hope no one minds

AZpix
05-23-06, 14:11
Glad somebody is contributing to this forum. I know lots of lurkers but not a lot of posters. Come on guys, start contributing and help out one another ;)

AZpix
05-24-06, 14:04
Went to LA to visit a friend and he took me to an incall place. Nice little apt with a couple of rooms and shower. With a light massage and fs, it was 1. 2. Didn't have to negotiate or argue, very pleasant service and the girl was young and cute. Do we have similiar service in Phx area? Would people be interested in this type? Sure beats CL and dealing with all the bs.

PM me if you're interested and I'll try to get them to come to Phx for a visit. I think the price is reasonable. What you all think?

Newbie80
05-24-06, 17:35
I drove around VanB on monday. There was lots of action. I saw at least 12 girls.

There was only 3 on the east side, most of the action was on west. One was a WSW but was arguing with some black guy, probably her pimp. Saw two BSW in the center area. The rest i saw where past 7 Ave, right where all the hotels are. The action dies after 32nd ave, or 33, can't remember. It was pretty active though

I drove around last saturday and didn't see much. I see more action during the weekdays then on the weekends.

I i forgot to mention, I saw a really nice blond on country club, near the freeway. I just went into the QT to get a drink (sorry this happend on tuesday) and when i went out, she was already getting into some punks car! What time do you guys think this happend at?

4AM! Right when i was going to work ;O.

Newbie80
05-26-06, 17:05
Why isn't anyone reporting? I drove around Main/Apache last night at around 8:30pm. On the Dobson/McClintock stretch saw 6 ladies 2 WSW 1 HSW and 3 BSW. Lots of action there.

Common guys get your ass out of SAA and start reporting again, the horny bastards of the valley depend on you!!!

Anyway i just got my check so i'll go buy a camera so i can show you instead of trying to tell you.

Az Dude
05-26-06, 17:33
Cruised along that route on the way home
from Sky Harbor last night.

Lots of activity (rural to cclub)

2 BSW, 3 HSW 2 WSW

this is more than I've seen in a long while.

I had spent my mongering budget this week on Sophie
in OC so I didnt partake

peace out

Member #4509
05-26-06, 19:54
I went out the other night and saw nothing, but Im hearing they are out and walking. Can you guys be sure to put the times your out there, so I can know a time to check out, even thou times with these girls are random at times.

Slimshady99
05-30-06, 18:24
Was in the city of Mesa last month. I happen to see this HSW. Her short skirt barely cover her ass as she jiggled down the street. i could not pick her up without being obvious. Once I got turned around she was nowhere in sight. Damn fine looking Chica.

Newbie80
05-30-06, 19:40
Non Weekends 8ish.

I drove around there monday-thursday seeing activity, but saw none on friday nor saturday.

Weekdays. Hey drive around there today, i guarantee you will see something

StreetFiend
05-31-06, 12:24
I live in Mesa, not too far from Apache, so it is convenient to cruise that area. I have been around most of the valley in the past month, (VB,27th AVE, 51st AVE and McDowell), and I have to say that the Lion's share of scores are on Apache/Main. Most of the action seems to around in the late afternoon (5p to 8p). I think alot of the timing as to when the sw's are out has to do with LE. Watch out, especially Mesa LE, they won't hesitate to pull you over to see what you are up to.

Anyway, on a side note, I saw a pregnant WSW working at 24th ST and VB. She was actually very attractive. in her early 20's, and looked like she was 8 to 9 months pregnant. I could not believe my eyes so I circled around and just observed. I saw four or five cars pull up to her and she talked to them through the car windows. Finally, she got into one of the vehicles and off they went. I have to admit, apart of me wanted to pick her up, but believe it or not the better part of me came to its senses.

I have a few CL reports. I figure this is the best place to post CL reports because half of the crap that you see on CL you can't trust and most of people on this forum are dedicated hobbiest and can be trusted.

Allona - She is fun to be with, and seems to realy into satisfing her customers. Gives an awesome BBBJ. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/166328017.html

Candy - Not bad service, but not great either. Pictures are deceptive. The pictures are of her but you will want to tack on an additional 30 to 40 lbs when looking at her pics.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/166205062.html

Carmel - I personally have not seen Carmel, but I do know that Candy and Carmel work to together. Maybe if someone has seen her they can give a review.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/165988530.html

Lolly Pop - I do not know why I should review her because she is one of those providers that probally change her identity multiple times. Anyway, to keep it short and simple, she is a complete rip off. Trust me.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/164730504.html

I have seen a few other providers on CL but they have already hit the road.

StreetFiend
05-31-06, 13:43
I was heading down Apace around 9am on 5/31, again one of the bennies of living near the area. I saw a very cute petite readhead at Apache and a block west of Mclintock. I pulled over picked her up, and did the quick cop check thing. Anyway, she quoted me 40 for bj, 80 for f/s, and 100 for f/s and a 30 min back rub. I decided what the heck I will splurge and take the f/s with back rub. She was awesome and very pleasant to be with. Anyway, she said she had been trying CL but not much success. She said the people that were calling her seemed way too scary. Also, in case you are wondering her eyes are slanted the way they are because she is part American Esikmo. I would have never guessed that one. Even though she is quoting high prices on CL, it would not surpise me if you can talk her down to some cheap prices. She is defintely worth the time and effort.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/164504231.html

PhoenixMonger
05-31-06, 23:07
I live in Mesa, not too far from Apache, so it is convenient to cruise that area. I have been around most of the valley in the past month, (VB,27th AVE, 51st AVE and McDowell), and I have to say that the Lion's share of scores are on Apache/Main. Most of the action seems to around in the late afternoon (5p to 8p). I think alot of the timing as to when the sw's are out has to do with LE. Watch out, especially Mesa LE, they won't hesitate to pull you over to see what you are up to.

Anyway, on a side note, I saw a pregnant WSW working at 24th ST and VB. She was actually very attractive. in her early 20's, and looked like she was 8 to 9 months pregnant. I could not believe my eyes so I circled around and just observed. I saw four or five cars pull up to her and she talked to them through the car windows. Finally, she got into one of the vehicles and off they went. I have to admit, apart of me wanted to pick her up, but believe it or not the better part of me came to its senses.

I have a few CL reports. I figure this is the best place to post CL reports because half of the crap that you see on CL you can't trust and most of people on this forum are dedicated hobbiest and can be trusted.

Allona - She is fun to be with, and seems to realy into satisfing her customers. Gives an awesome BBBJ. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/166328017.html

Candy - Not bad service, but not great either. Pictures are deceptive. The pictures are of her but you will want to tack on an additional 30 to 40 lbs when looking at her pics.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/166205062.html

Carmel - I personally have not seen Carmel, but I do know that Candy and Carmel work to together. Maybe if someone has seen her they can give a review.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/165988530.html

Lolly Pop - I do not know why I should review her because she is one of those providers that probally change her identity multiple times. Anyway, to keep it short and simple, she is a complete rip off. Trust me.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/164730504.html

I have seen a few other providers on CL but they have already hit the road.

Thanks for the intel, lots of stuff on CL but most of it seems to reek of a scam

Az Dude
06-05-06, 17:58
Had the pleasure of meeting up with these two over the past
few days:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/165321779.html
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/168267224.html

The first one is the cuter of the two, but the second
one is the 'nastier' of the two. Pick your poison. Not
sure how long they're around the area.

Photos are accurate, and they seem to be independent.

dwoof
06-05-06, 18:27
Donation amount? Or maybe free?

Had the pleasure of meeting up with these two over the past
few days:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/165321779.html
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/168267224.html

The first one is the cuter of the two, but the second
one is the 'nastier' of the two. Pick your poison. Not
sure how long they're around the area.

Photos are accurate, and they seem to be independent.

Dick North
06-05-06, 20:53
Thanks for the intel, lots of stuff on CL but most of it seems to reek of a scam
Rather than do a 'Quote' reply to a very lengthy post, especially when you have very little to offer, just post a new message with a reference to that original posting.
Just my opinion.
DN

Az Dude
06-06-06, 00:04
>> She is defintely worth the time and effort.

I can second this! Had the pleasure to meet up with
her. This one is very nice and petite, and
a natural redhead ;-)

Definitely a 'spinner' and quite energetic, stayed
on 'top of things' for quite a while.

I showed her your posting, and she seemed a bit
flattered, so I asked if she minded that I gave her a
positive review, and she didnt have a problem.

If you want to PM me for more details feel free
(if you've got a decent amount of posts)

Have not seen such a nice petite / firm body
in a long time, in all recommended!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/168274349.html

Dick North
06-06-06, 19:34
Was in the city of Mesa last month. I happen to see this HSW. Her short skirt barely cover her ass as she jiggled down the street. i could not pick her up without being obvious. Once I got turned around she was nowhere in sight. Damn fine looking Chica.
Slimshady, nice picture. Too bad your windshield wiper blocked the view of her ass.

Just curious what the electronics are on your dash.

DN

StreetFiend
06-09-06, 09:22
I have a few CL reviews. Let me start by saying one of the things I hate most with CL is providers posting fake or misleading pics

This first provider really pissed me off. I was interested in her because her pics looked fairly good. I showed up and she looked like she was pushing close to 300 lbs. I kid you not. Anyway, I turned around and walked away. In her post she claims she is a sexy blonde. I think most hobbiest here would consider her full of bull crap if you saw her in person. Her last four of her ph# is 4-0-5-8 in case she decides to delete this CL post.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/169663745.html

Ashley Fox - When I saw these pics on CL I was skeptical. However, I was pleasantly surpised when I saw her that she was indeed the girl in the pics. Even the tattoo just above her butt is the same. I took the 1/2 hour session. Anyway, we started out in mish and there was no rush. However, when I decided to request doggy she said I had to tip her more. So I pounded away at mish and still no rush. She finally gave in and let me finish my money shot at doggy. Not bad for a Ben Franklin.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/167762697.html

I remember seeing this provider several months back. I noticed she has completely changed her pics a few times times. I know because I saw her twice thinking I was seeing a different provider. The first was a slightly rushed f/s. However, the second time seeing her it was completely unrushed. Maybe she felt because I was a repeat customer she had to provider better service.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/169638682.html

Finally, has anyone seen this provider? I am considering trying this one out.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/169590948.html

The sw action on apache/main has been primarily BSW. Does anyone out there have some good CL or SW reports.

StreetFiend
06-11-06, 19:00
I have decided to take it upon myself to create a list called Streetfiend's Allstar list. The list is going to comprise providers that provide good service at a good price on CL. In particular, providers that have prices between 100 and 150. The providers do not necessarily have to be gfe but at least offer a great f/s session. You may ask why am I doing this? The reason is I am sick and tired of all these rip off providers hanging out on CL meanwhile the good providers suffer because the hobbiest become skeptical of anyone on CL. So far I have found three providers that I would highly recomend. They are Potential, Allona, and Dream. I have already on this forum reviewed Potential and Allona. I will review Dream in this post.

Review

Dream - I called Dream up and was very friendly over the phone, and got a good vibe that this could be a good session. She quoted a ben franklin for 1/2 hour and two ben franklins for an hour. When I showed up I was pleased that she was indeed the provider in the pics. Overall we had a great unrushed f/s session. She does a great job of riding cowgirl. Definite recomend.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/170481801.html

Streetfiend's Allstar Team: Allona, Potential, and Dream

AZpix
06-12-06, 04:06
Streetfiend,

Endless (aka Potential) seems to have raised her rates. Called her up, she's asking for $150.00 minimum. Just wanted to pass it on.

Abcinphx
06-12-06, 20:47
Going to be in the area over the weekend. Any updates/recommendations on AMP's in the area?

I've read some reports about Oriental Accupressure but am a bit tentative because of the high prices.

How about Chandler?

StreetFiend
06-13-06, 21:06
I hooked up with Bebe. Pictures are definetly real. Her body reminded of the SW ICE, for those that remember ICE. Great pair of legs. Her performance was good to go and unrushed. She does want a buck fifty for a hh. Overall, I would recomend her.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/171162158.html

Streetfiends Allstar Team: Allona, Potential, Dream

Newbie80
06-13-06, 23:21
Why where the adds deleted? You should keep the pics in the server. BTW thanks for sharing all this with us. The street scene definity sucks. I live near you too. I'm on Dobson/ 2 miles away from apache/main. So I cruise down there alot, but like you have said before, it's mostly BSW.

Maybe I'm just too green or something, or need to cruise around with a pro. I've been cruising on the weekends for about 3-4 months now, and I've only seen two hot girls out there. The pros here need to help me out. I seriously need to get laid. PM me tell me the secrets. I'm not cruising late night anymore, because of the stuff I've been reading on guides from other states. 10pm is the latest I got out now. Someone said (utah board maybe, but I don't' remember) best times are early in the morning, mid afternood and 7-10. They said that if LE pulled you over you could just say you where going to X, whereas if you get pulled over at night then you are in a sticky situation.

I know it's kind of lame of me to ask for your help, but I'm doing so because I've tried to get into this and I can't. I'm too much of a pussy in need of some pussy.

I thought helping your m8's get laid was what this board was all about:)

Noneckaz
06-16-06, 03:14
Looks like her ads are back up with 2 new pics, she looks good , may have to give her a call!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/172055317.html

StreetFiend
06-17-06, 10:15
The following are pics of providers that are definite rip offs on CL and their pictures are fake. For example, the one picture labeled blonderipoff is actually a provider that looks like she weighs over 250lbs.

Chilly Willy
06-17-06, 16:09
Shit, and "Lollypop's friend" always looks so DAMN hot to me, I've been considering saving up to try her out!

Willy

The following are pics of providers that are definite rip offs on CL and their pictures are fake. For example, the one picture labeled blonderipoff is actually a provider that looks like she weighs over 250lbs.

PhoenixMonger
06-17-06, 18:51
Thanks for the recon Streetfiend. I have been surfing CL for weeks trying to find something. After reading many of the posts it seems like you can see a pattern of what is a scam. I was thinking all the pics you posted were scammers and never bothered to call them.

StreetFiend
06-19-06, 18:27
I was combing CL and came across this one. I almost died laughing reading this one. I am hoping it is not for real. See what you think.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/173238391.html

Real Romeo
06-19-06, 20:44
Hey Streetfiend, nice find there. Man, I hope thats a joke. Her "special friend" will probably jack you for your money AND the happy meal.

StreetFiend
06-23-06, 14:41
I was watching the news last night and two under aged girls were busted for child prostitution at a hotel off of Scottsdale RD. The news said LE was investigating every aspect of this case including possible people that had solicitated these girls. They also mentioned that these girls were using the internet to attract customers. However, they did not mention which web site. I was thinking of possible websites that these girls could be using, and CL comes to mind as a very likely median.

Personaly, I hate to see this kind of crap. It is bad for the hobby. Anyway, be careful in who you see, and also LE could be cracking down on the hobby in general.

PhoenixMonger
06-25-06, 13:43
Saw this one from CL. She does not look as good as the photos, rushed service, CBJ, answers phone during session. Not a good provider.

www.phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/174072726.html

OC Man
06-26-06, 21:21
any feedback on this CL provider?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/174993222.html

Tempting 140

Az Dude
06-28-06, 18:10
I met up this afternoon with Sarah from CL. Nice, young
and enthusiastic provider. She's a bit better looking than
her pics in her post would suggest.

Beautiful large breasts, a little thick, but not too bad overall,
and a great attitude.

One of those younger nympho like gals that loves a good
romp in the sack.

Recommended.. she's new to this, so be kind gents :-)
just Search for Sarah and 3681

OC Man
06-28-06, 18:52
Thanks Dude...

I met up this afternoon with Sarah from CL. Nice, young
and enthusiastic provider. She's a bit better looking than
her pics in her post would suggest.

Beautiful large breasts, a little thick, but not too bad overall,
and a great attitude.

One of those younger nympho like gals that loves a good
romp in the sack.

Recommended.. she's new to this, so be kind gents :-)
just Search for Sarah and 3681

NeverTell
07-12-06, 00:01
I went to Bali Hai today and there was a sign on the door that they are on vacation. Is it true or were they busted?

So I jumped over to a new place (I don't remember it being reviewed here yet) Aian Gals. It is located on Gilbert Road.

The place is nice and you can get a 30 min massage for $40. Still a decent price. However, the upsell is bad and she was charging prices that the ACU place on curry road would charge and she isn't nearly as young or good looking.

She wanted $100 for HJ $160 for BJ and $200 for FS. I've been doing the AMP thing for a while I can't remember paying those prices.

We negoitiated $60 for HJ (a special price she said) - more like what I am used to (although I still like $40 when I can get away with it). Of course $60 was all that was left in my wallet, no wonder she agreed to it. (She did try and get me to put some on credit card - big NO there.)

When we were done, she said I would have to pay the additional money next time I came in. - can you believe that - she wants me to pay $100+$40 for a HJ next time.

At those prices, I won't be going back.

Arizona Jack
07-12-06, 16:09
As far as I know Bali Hai is still up and running, but they have been short staffed.

Asian Gals always asks for stupid prices. I went there once and have not been back since. Walk away, don't enrich those greedy b**chs.

Dick North
07-12-06, 19:10
Just a suggestion. We now have a 'Massage Parlor' thread on the Phoenix forum.

As far as I know Tempe has 1 AMP, no strip clubs and a completely dead street scene.

I suggest that we post AMP posts on the Phoenix forum thread or establish new forums for Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert etc.... or an 'East Valley' forum.

Any other ideas?

DN

Zeusaz
07-13-06, 10:02
I think you should make it an "East Valley" forum to include Mesa, Tempe, etc.." I'd include all East Valley action including massage in this area.

NeverTell
07-13-06, 19:21
I think you should make it an "East Valley" forum to include Mesa, Tempe, etc.." I'd include all East Valley action including massage in this area.I agree, we should rename Tempe to East Valley. There are a large number of AMPS in the East Valley - a small number of which actually have reviews here. But I don't think we need another forum just for AMPS.

StreetFiend
07-14-06, 06:16
I was heading down Apache/Main at 1am Friday. During my drive, I was thinking about how I was fed up with providers charging the outrageous prices they do on CL. As most know, the majority of providers on CL are ripoffs or high priced. Most of these providers get away with what they do because they either pray on newbies that do not know what they are doing or a**holes that don’t care about paying high prices.
Anyway, I was about ready to call it quits when I saw this red head sw standing just west of Dobson on main. I closed in to get a closer look, and I could not believe who I was seeing. It was Bentley on CL. I know at one time the asking price was 200 on CL. Anyway, I pulled up to see what she was asking now days. I was surprised when she said 80, so I decided to partake. She gave me her digits and it matches the digits on CL.
I don’t want to get into the details of the session because that is not the point of the review. My point is that I have been wondering if business on CL has been slowing down for the providers. With so much lack of trust on CL I find it hard to believe that business is booming on CL. It is funny that even this industry is not immune to economic forces and consumer confidence.

Newbie80
07-14-06, 09:13
I remeber seeing here on CL, wanted to call but a lot of people said she was rip-off. Guess she's not

Mr Dang
07-16-06, 14:06

I was there on July 7th, and she still hasn't had the kid...lokked damn fine!

Member #4509
07-22-06, 02:24
Any reviews anyone, I wanna try it out.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/184858863.html

Dick North
07-24-06, 20:51

It seems that the address "Scottsdale Rd - just north of the 202" could be 'Fantasy Island' which is a complete rip-off. Maybe I'm wrong, and she is an incredible babe ready to give you complete service.
Hey let us know if I'm wrong!

Atomphx
07-25-06, 01:51

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/184858863.htmlI read someplace she's not FS if that is your bag.

Dick North
08-02-06, 19:10

I noticed today that 'Leslie' is also advertising on Eros as outcall only. So she just may be worth the effort for you to 'take one for the team'. Sure do like her tan and 'athletic-looking' thighs. She could probably crush your noggin with them gams.:eek: The only problem is that for a killer babe like her, the Eros price of $250 will probably only get you a skin show. Also there are no reviews on TER, so definitely a crap-shoot.
DN

NeverTell
08-09-06, 22:22
This is a late post. Not sure of the location but near that McDonalds across from the Walmart. I dreamt this a couple weeks ago.

I have been an AMP only man until this post - my first time picking up a streetwalker.

Drove past a skinny little blond (looked great from behind) and pulled down the nearest side road I could get to. Had to cirlce back and when I came up near her I pulled to the side of the road (in the neighborhood) and turned off the car - I left the windows rolled up. She was still a little distance away but spotted me and crossed the street and headed straight for me. Just then 2 other cars pulled up and stopped - both hoping for some action. I guess since I was there first, she opened my door and got in and did the cop check. I started the car and drove off.

She directed me to a parking lot behind some apartments. I backed into a spot against the wall. Unfortunately, this made us very visible. I wanted to make sure I could get out of there if I needed to. Sure enough two guys came out just sat in a truck in front of us. So we left. She didn't have any helmuts so I opted for an HJ and told her she could get started whil I drove the car.

She told me her name was - uhm - a - maybe she said Tina? She told me she used to be an escort. She also said she is getting married soon and her husband has no idea she does this. She also gave me the apt number she was staying in but I can't remember that now -sorry.

Hand job was decent and she was really nice, a great talker. Looks however, were poor. Nice small body and nice hair but her face has seen better days and I bet she is only about 25. Bet she was cute at one time but you know what drugs do. Also, her tits were way too small for me - mine are bigger.

I know I tipped her too much ($40) but I was actually on my way to an AMP when I saw her and would have spent three times that for similar service so I think I got a good deal - had money left over to buy me holster :-) I wil tip less next time.

StreetFiend
08-14-06, 15:24
There has been a couple of post about this SW, Kara. Really cute, great personality, and just one of those girls you can't get out of your mind. I picked her up three times over the past few months as a SW around Dobson and Main. She would sometimes be hard to find because she comes and goes between here and California. Anyway, last night I saw her on CL and right away I called her. It took me a while to get ahold of her, try about five calls over a four hour period before she actually answered. I knew if I got ahold of her that it would be worth it. Great time well worth it. She was asking a buck twenty for hh. She remembered from the times she was a sw. She told me that she is giving up being a sw in PHX because she said LE was too much for her. She said LE made it very difficult for her to make any money. Anyway, I would definetly recommend her. She is not GFE but good f/s. She is also a spinner. I have no idea how long she is going to be in town. For some reason she like to bounce between here and Cali.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/194338496.html

Az Dude
08-28-06, 20:24
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4982

Az Dude
08-28-06, 20:25
Got in contact with this one this morning.. Agreed that she's
hard to nail down, as I called back (when she said that she'd be avail) and no answer, left vmail, no return call. WTF?

Looks nice as far as photos/stats go (spinner) but seems pretty flaky to me.

Ivel
09-15-06, 08:06
Got in contact with this one this morning.. Agreed that she's
hard to nail down, as I called back (when she said that she'd be avail) and no answer, left vmail, no return call. WTF?

Looks nice as far as photos/stats go (spinner) but seems pretty flaky to me.

I would call her up again and be nice to her. I would mention to her that I called when she said she'd be available but that she didn't answer, and see what she says. Then I would decide to set up another appointment to try to meet up again or play her game and tell her I'll meet up with her again and never show up. She won't like that, but what the hell. :)

Ivel

Dick North
09-15-06, 20:20
I would call her up again and be nice to her. I would mention to her that I called when she said she'd be available but that she didn't answer, and see what she says. Then I would decide to set up another appointment to try to meet up again or play her game and tell her I'll meet up with her again and never show up. She won't like that, but what the hell. :)

Ivel

Man! that would be so Evil ... Ivel!! :)

Az Dude
09-17-06, 21:12
Managed to meet up with her last week. She is really a true 'pro' at what she does! I was impressed, and can understand why her mailbox is so full all the time.

Great rack, petite gal, excellent CBJ with lots of eye contact, and multiple positions until the finish.

Reall down to earth, sexy and sweet.

I noticed today, she was doing a 'twofer' with Naomi on CL. Couldnt get ahold of her though, mbox full again.

Hopefully some of you all were sampling the fare. $.6 for a doubleteam is a good price

Wireless91910
10-24-06, 11:33
Was cruising down Main St near Country Club when I spotted a LSW. Said she had just got out of rehab and needed money for room. Agreed on $35 for h/h plus $5 for pics. Nice tongue action and big ass to grab. While squeezing her tits noticed she was lactating. Said she gave birth to kid about a month ago.

No phone, but says she out everyday.

PS. The last photo is my tribute to Cooky Jar. Keep up the good work and don't worry about the haters.

AZ Bound
11-21-06, 19:01
So I decided to go for a cruise today after leaving work early. Cruised down Main from Country Club all the way into Tempe to Rural. Right before Rural I caught the eye of a very heavyset older not very attractive with some huge knockers and no bra. I pulled into one of those little hotels on the south side of Apache and sat there deciding just how badly did I want some head.

While I sat there watching this lady walk around the parking lot of the hotel trying to get a sign from me to head over to the car a green Explorer pulls into the parking lot loaded with 4 girls and one guy. The girls just have this look about them being a vet to the cruising scene I know what they are up to. The guy goes inside and gets 2 rooms and drops off 2 of the girls at their rooms and he left with the other 2 girls I assume to put them up at a hotel on the other side of town to spread the wealth. 1 of the girls had dark hair and I would say almost looked pregnant, she left her room and gave me the eye as she walked past me heading to Apache. She started walking East on Apache and by then my GF had called and wasnt feeling good so I headed home. Anyway there are 4 white honeys out there working the area for anyone interested.

Benchseats Rock
12-09-06, 02:22
Anyone ever eat at this place? Sounds like the best new theme restaurant concept since Hooters.

Ariz. Waitresses Dress As Naughty Nurses
Email this Story

Dec 8, 2:23 PM (ET)

By AMANDA LEE MYERS

(AP) Patrons eat lunch, Thursday, Dec. 7, 2006, at the Heart Attack Grill in Tempe, Ariz. The servers at...
Full Image

Google sponsored links
Careers in DC, VA, and MD - Go beyond online job searching: match your profile to top jobs.
www.market10.com

Florida Travel Nurse Jobs - Your resource for FL Travel Nurses Up to $45 per hour, start now!
www.fltravelnurse.com

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) - The Heart Attack Grill - a theme restaurant whose specialties include the Quadruple Bypass Burger and Flatliner Fries, cooked in pure lard - is making health-care professionals' blood pressure rise, and not because of the menu.

It is because of the waitresses' naughty nurse uniforms.

The waitresses wear skimpy, cleavage-baring outfits, high heels and thigh-high stockings - a male fantasy that some nursing organizations say is an insult to the profession.

Several nurses have complained to the Arizona attorney general's office, and a national nursing group has repeatedly asked Heart Attack Grill owner Jon Basso to stop using the outfits.

"Nurses are the most sexually fantasized-about profession," said Sandy Summers, executive director of the Center for Nursing Advocacy, based in Baltimore. "We're asking people, if they're going to have these fantasies, please don't make it so public. Move these sexual fantasies to other professions."

Basso shrugs off Summers' complaints, and refers to her and her supporters as prudes, cranks and lunatics.

"If anything, I think it glorifies nurses to be thought of as a physically attractive and desirable individual," Basso said. "There's a Faye Dunaway, Florence Nightingale hipness to it. Nobody wants to think of themselves as some old battle ax who changes bedpans for a living."

The most serious complaint Basso has faced was made to the Arizona attorney general's office by the state Board of Nursing. In September, the attorney general's office wrote Basso a letter informing him that he is illegally using the word "nurse" at his restaurant and on his Web site. Citing Arizona Statute A.R.S. 32-1636, the attorney general said only someone who has a valid nursing license can use the title "nurse."

Basso refused to remove "nurse" from his Web site but inserted an asterisk next to every nurse reference and included the following disclaimer:

"The use of the word 'nurse' above is only intended as a parody. None of the women pictured on our Web site actually have any medical training, nor do they attempt to provide any real medical services. It should be made clear that the Heart Attack Grill and its employees do NOT offer any therapeutic treatments (aside from laughter) whatsoever."

Basso said the complaints have been good for business, "all they've done is ensure there's going to be a gajillion of these all over the country."

The Heart Attack Grill opened a year ago with a Hooters-like formula of red meat and sexy waitresses. Diners choose from among four cheeseburgers: the Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple Bypass. The Quadruple is a towering monstrosity with four half-pound beef patties, four pieces of cheese and a mound of bacon.

"Essentially, it's nutritional pornography. It's so bad for you it's shocking," Basso said.

If "patients," as customers are called, finish a triple or quadruple bypass, waitresses will push them out to their cars in wheelchairs at no additional charge.

"The service is fantastic," Steve Koebensky of Scottsdale said with a snicker. "But they're overly dressed."

Phoenix resident Amanda Price, one of the few women customers at the restaurant, said the outfits did not offend her. "You don't hear nuns complaining about pregnant nun costumes, and that's more disgraceful than sexy nurses," she said.

But Scottsdale nurse Kira Wilder, who contributed to the letter-writing campaign against the Heart Attack Grill, complained: "Why do they have to denigrate the nursing profession and sexualize nursing? It's just not necessary."

Courtney Chapman, a 20-year-old waitress at the grill, said she found nothing wrong with the uniform or the stares she gets.

"They definitely look at us, but they're guys," she said. "If our butts are coming out the bottom of our skirts, and our boobs are coming out the top of our shirts, we're kind of asking for it."

Luvpilot2001
12-09-06, 14:28
Hi guys,

New to the sw scene and just wondering what a good cop check is. Thanks

Dubzub
12-09-06, 14:59
I've been there. The girls are pretty good looking, and the food isn't that great. The experience is good though. When you first walk in you feel like there is a chance of either the health inspector finding out about this place and closing it down, or that maybe you could get a quick bj in the bathroom by one of the girls. Just my opinion.

Merlin Magician
12-09-06, 21:22
There are places in LA called "Texas Loosey's."

They serve up stuff like the nurse grill.

The girls are all stunners and all they wear is cowboy boots, leather chaps, G strings and halter tops.

If you be a butt man, its helluva good place to eat and gaze.

Dubzub
12-11-06, 22:50
To comment on Merlin's report. I'm not a huge fan of gazing and eating at the same time. I like to separate the two and enjoy them both to the fullest! So maybe my post on the Heart Attack was a little biased. The girls DO try to flirt with you to the best of their ability though. Go check it out, from the outside it looks like a Quiznos or something.

NeverTell
12-30-06, 23:20
I stopped in at MT. It looked like to employee cars were there and one customer car so I thought I could get in right away. I walked in, rang the bell and sat on the couch. About 10 minutes later some lady peeked around the corner (not pretty and overweight. Hadn't seen her there before). She asked if I had an appointment. Yeah right I thought. I told her no and she said they were all booked up for the night and I couldn't be seen.

I stopped by BH later that night (I tried it seveal months ago but it was closed). The open sign was still glowing. I was surprised to see they're open till 11pm! When I entered, I could see a lady sleeping on the couch behind the cashier window. She woke up when I entered. I have been out of the AMP scene a few months but I seem to remember that these door prices were better than I remember. Maybe $40 for 30 minutes and? $60 for the hour. Could it have been that low? Anyway, it was way to close to closing time and I didn't have a full 30-60 minutes so I asked if I could get a 20 minute massage for $20. They didn't really like that idea but they agreed to do it for $30. A second lady escorted me to the room and as I start to undress, I remembered that I had my glock on me. What to do now? I tried to stall so she would leave and I could get undressed and nobody would notice. However, she stayed in the room to watch me undress. This doesn't usually happen. I tried to to be sly and keep it hidden and rolled my jeans around it as put them on the chair and quickly threw my shirt on top. She was too smart for me and immediately asked, "what was that" and walked over and uncovered it. I don't think she was expecting to see a hand gun cause she looked rather upset. I tried to convince that it was ok and that I wasn't a cop (I would be upset I was her too). She said she would go ask if she could give me a massage and come back. She came back and was very nice to me but said she wouldn't be able to give me a massage. I told her I understand and asked for my money back. I got dressed and she escorted me to the front again. She was very nice about it but said her boss doesn't allow guns in the store. I apologized, gave her a quick hug, grabbed a tit and went to the window for my refund. They gave it to me and they watched as I got back into my car and drove away. Damn, I was upset. I should have left it in the car!

Both girls were ok looking, both asian with very small tits. The one that would have done the massage was older than the one that met me at the window when I first entered.

Two strikes today.

Quick question to the group, if you usually carry, do you carry when your mongering or do you leave it at home?

Dick North
12-31-06, 13:58
I stopped by BH later that night
... I remembered that I had my glock on me. What to do now? I tried to stall so she would leave and I could get undressed and nobody would notice. However, she stayed in the room to watch me undress. This doesn't usually happen. I tried to to be sly and keep it hidden and rolled my jeans around it as put them on the chair and quickly threw my shirt on top. She was too smart for me and immediately asked, "what was that" and walked over and uncovered it. I don't think she was expecting to see a hand gun cause she looked rather upset. I tried to convince that it was ok and that I wasn't a cop (I would be upset I was her too). She said she would go ask if she could give me a massage and come back. She came back and was very nice to me but said she wouldn't be able to give me a massage. I told her I understand and asked for my money back. I got dressed and she escorted me to the front again. She was very nice about it but said her boss doesn't allow guns in the store. I apologized, gave her a quick hug, grabbed a tit and went to the window for my refund. They gave it to me and they watched as I got back into my car and drove away. Damn, I was upset. I should have left it in the car!
Both girls were ok looking, both asian with very small tits. The one that would have done the massage was older than the one that met me at the window when I first entered.
Two strikes today.
Quick question to the group, if you usually carry, do you carry when your mongering or do you leave it at home?
NeverTell,
I assume that you have a valid AZ CCP? or at least a CCP from a state that AZ accepts?. Nothing legally wrong with carrying as long as the amp doesn't display a sign to the contary. That's the trouble with carrying is that you often forget that you are armed. I personally don't even carry id at an amp. Just a basic monger wallet with enough cash for my visit.
From a practical standpoint, I would never consider carrying only because I want the girl to feel completely at ease with me and I would'nt consider it necessary. If the cops did make a surprise visit, you might be jeopardizing your license.

BTW, did you get any names of the girls? The older one is probably Nana who is likely in her forties and manages the place. Nice body, firm ass and small titties...and gives a damn good massage. Was the other girl attractive?
In summary, best to lock your piece in the trunk, the amp will hopefully supply you with a brand-new 'piece'. The only gun I bring with me to an amp is my 'long-gun' which I keep hidden in my pants until I get in the room and I then proudly present it in ... (er...I mean...TO) the girl :).

I am planning an amp visit soon and may try BH again.
Thanks for your report
DN

WorldTraveller
01-03-07, 22:46
I would have liked to state my feelings about this incident earlier, but have been out of the country.

Here is my perspective on this:

A: The hotel manager was not merely "surfing the Web" as stated in the article. Anyone who is familiar with craigslist knows that "Erotic Services" are not out in the open, you have to click erotic, then go past the disclaimer, then click to enter, not something you do by accident, or "stumble" across. So, this means that he was INTENTIONALLY searching the erotic services section. I am assuming that Homestead Studio Suites Hotels allows their employees to search and browse for erotic services/porn/nude photos on company equipment on company time. Seems pretty liberal for a company based in South Carolina.

B: If the idiot they popped had kept his mouth shut, there is nothing the police could have done other than charge him with the traffic violation and the drug posession charges (DOHHHHH!) Lessons 1 & 2, Keep your mouth shut and don't have illegal items with you when mongering. Yeah, the cops could hassle you (and would) they would play good cop/bad cop with you, they would tell you she ratted you out, etc etc etc, but it boils down to a simple massage, nothing more, nothing less. She says she fucked you for money, you say you got a massage only. Unless they had the inside of the room bugged or had cameras, they have nothing other than her word. She is gonna go down quicker than you based on her ads and her drugs. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! What are they gonna charge you with, getting an unlicensed massage?? He was in and out in 10 mins? "Gee officer, I went there for a massage, she offered me sex for money, I said NO and left!!!" That is a better story in my opinion. When it boils right down to it, they had NOTHING on this guy other than his confession and his drugs. We all have the right to remain silent, use that right wisely, because it is VERY obvious that what you say CAN and WILL BE used against you. Fermin David Lopez, you are an Idiot!

C: Don't do bonehead things while driving that give them the opportunity to pull you over. Make sure all your lights are working, nothing broken, don't do stupid things. Notice that he was not charged with the illegal tint or the wide turn that he was originally pulled over for. He was charged with what he admitted to and what they found in his car. (pssst. from everything I read, he was arrested at night, illegal tint my ass!)

D: Never, EVER, EVER patronize Homestead Suites Studio Hotels, Extended Stay America, StudioPLUS Deluxe Studios or Extended Stay Deluxe Hotels. It is very obvious that they to not take the privacy of their customers seriously. I could totally understand if the maid tripped over a bale of pot or discovered a meth-lab or something very obvious like that, but for a manager to scan sexually oriented ads looking for sex and finding one of your customers, then turning her in? Come-on, how ridiculously lame is this prick?

E: It is too bad that several thousand people won't write to: Homestead Studio Suites Hotels, 100 Dunbar Street, Spartanburg SC. 29306. or call 864-573-1600 and tell them how disgusted you are with the fact that one of their managers would surf the web for sexually erotic services, apparently on company time. What a PR nightmare!! They allow managers to surf for porn/sex?? Do they let their managers solicit illegal drugs from customers so they can turn them in???

F: What kind of turd is this guy? He is scanning erotic services ads, presumably looking for some kind of erotic service, he comes across a picture of someone he recognizes, he goes straight to the police. This was prior to drugs being found. I think the reasonable thing to do would be to call her up and tell her, hey you can't do that here, you need to move out, leave, etc. No, he wants to be a hero, be famous. Lets make him famous, lets let his bosses know he is seeking erotic services! Again, this prick was not innocently surfing the web, he knew where he was surfing and what he was looking for.

Ok, enough of my rant. What have we learned today??? Be careful out there, and keep your mouth shut!! Oh yeah and write or call Homestead Studio Suites Hotel.

El Mono
07-01-07, 00:11
Hi visiting mesa, wanna know if any of you know of any hourly motels that are decent, don't ask for id and convenient to downtown mesa.

Any help is appreciated. And does anyone know anything about lori, the native american girl who advertises on CL? Cell starts with 917?

Dougal
07-03-07, 04:01
Hi visiting mesa, wanna know if any of you know of any hourly motels that are decent, don't ask for id and convenient to downtown mesa.

Any help is appreciated. And does anyone know anything about lori, the native american girl who advertises on CL? Cell starts with 917?

There aren't any short time motels in Mesa anymore. Cops shut them all down. Bite the bullet and pay for a room. $44 at Motel 6 on Main between Country Club and Extension.
I saw Lori bout 6 months ago and she was hot. Slipped on a condom but it broke, suck and cum in mouth after I came inside her pussy. Didn't try anal because thats not my thing but I'm sure she wouldn't object. Only problem is she shaves her pussy but has a heavy "beard". Started out wearing a condom but slipped out and dragged my crank across her shaved pubic area and it ripped the condom to shreds. I was in the short strokes so I threw it back in anyway and blew my load inside her. Ended up with the ripped condom down around my balls when I finished. I worried about it for a few days until I got tested, came back negative. She was very hot then but I don't think she offers full service anymore. I called her two days ago, think she is useing someone else's cell phone because she is a local gal but she told me she only offers head now. Still, I'm sure it will be good. After we fucked she climbed off and started giving me head without me even asking for it. She really gets into it and she actually came twice when I saw her and I know she wasn't faking it because I could feel her juices on my cock. I think she is probably a squirter. Although she is only offering head for now I'm sure if you can convince her to do a 69 she will get so tore up that she will want to fuck you. If you're insistant about wearing a condom you better have your shit together because she will climb on so fast you won't be prepared for it. So you better have your condom in your hand when she does the U-turn to sit on your dick. I'm guessing she may have picked up an STD somewhere along the way, thats why she only offers head for now. She is a fun lady and it will be money well spent. Just be careful because in the heat of the moment you won't be thinking about safe sex.

El Mono
07-16-07, 01:09
Thanks Dougal, I'm going to do all of that next week.

I saw bountiful Barb in Mesa 2 weeks ago. Bigger than her pics, 1 minute bbj, bossy in bed, but she gets the job done. $.2, she was a talker too, I won't repeat.

El Mono
07-18-07, 22:49
I saw Candy from CL. The one with the tongue ring, she looks much better than her pics in person. Very accommodating. Will repeat.

El Mono
07-26-07, 01:00
Poor girl is 8 mo pregnant and missing all her front teeth. Had poor hygiene and I will not be calling her again. Although she seems like a very nice person.

Dougal
11-18-07, 22:12
Why do all these chicks shave their pussy then insist on making you wear a condom. May as well wear 2 condoms, they always break as soon as they hit that stubble, really sucks. I did a really cute girl I found at Extension and 8th Ave by the park. Wanted .2 for bbbj cim and .4 for full, car date. I told her I had a room and she said even better. OK. So we proceed to the notell on Main. Go inside and she starts tossing laundry as soon as we get inside. I start taking off my shirt and she is already naked on the bed. She pulled the bedspread off and tossed it on the floor, said it was dirty because they never wash them. OK, I'll buy that. She starts in with some fantastic BBBJ but tells me not to cum in her mouth. ??? What the fuck? Then she slips on the condom and jumps on top of me. 2 minutes later the condom is shreded and all down around my balls from the pin cushion stubble on her shaved snatch. She says, oh well, we may as well finish, it's too late now. I said too late for what????? She says "safe sex". I told her safe sex was me pulling out and cumming in her mouth and she said OK. What a dumb *****. I still don't believe it. All for $40. First thing tomorrow I'm getting tested

Tanboat05
11-19-07, 17:06
Hey man. She looks good and clean too boot. She probably wanted to feel you unload inside of her. They like that you know.

There are exceptions to everything but the people who turn up pos are having prolonged and repeated contact with an infected person. Most use IV drugs.

I would have gladly accepted seconds on that pretty lady.

Giani
11-19-07, 19:24
Gotta say your picture post is one of the best in a while in PhotoGallery... And what an adventure, hey?

I LOVED the reply to your post which proclaims "She looks clean..." Good luck on that. Especially since she cavalierly says "Oh well..." when the condom broke. With how many guys has she said that? Appearances may have nothing to do with whether she has given you something to remember her by.

And you have a problem with shaven? Actually, FRESHLY shaven is great for not getting crabs, and since it is easier to keep externally clean, one DOES have a cleaner landing zone... But yes, stubble is abrasive fer shure...

But... are you complaining that SWs insist on condoms? Two lessons: any SW that doesn't insist for covered FS may well give you gonorrhea or syphilis (even orally) if they never ask for condoms--Never trust the healthiness of an SW who does you the "favor" of FS without a cover. They don't give a sh*t. They need a fix. And if they insist on a cover, then there is that reduced chance (not zero) that they do not have an STD to give you... And any monger that doesn't insist on a cover is WAY out on thin ice. DUH.

At the same time, your SW is hip in quirky ways. Right on about bedspreads. Great that she is ready to romp as soon as you hit the room. Her bod is fabulous. And all that for 0.4??? What a deal (if you don't catch something.)

Final lesson: getting tested "tomorrow" will tell you zilch. Infections take several days to months to set in and reveal themselves. Especially HIV. I always have to laugh when the news says that the person was tested the next day and were HIV negative... give me a break.

I actually LIKE her, but the caution light is on.

Thanks for a very entertaining story.

Giani

Why do all these chicks shave their pussy then insist on making you wear a condom. May as well wear 2 condoms, they always break as soon as they hit that stubble, really sucks. I did a really cute girl I found at Extension and 8th Ave by the park. Wanted .2 for bbbj cim and .4 for full, car date. I told her I had a room and she said even better. OK. So we proceed to the notell on Main. Go inside and she starts tossing laundry as soon as we get inside. I start taking off my shirt and she is already naked on the bed. She pulled the bedspread off and tossed it on the floor, said it was dirty because they never wash them. OK, I'll buy that. She starts in with some fantastic BBBJ but tells me not to cum in her mouth. ??? What the fuck? Then she slips on the condom and jumps on top of me. 2 minutes later the condom is shreded and all down around my balls from the pin cushion stubble on her shaved snatch. She says, oh well, we may as well finish, it's too late now. I said too late for what????? She says "safe sex". I told her safe sex was me pulling out and cumming in her mouth and she said OK. What a dumb *****. I still don't believe it. All for $40. First thing tomorrow I'm getting tested

When In Vegas
11-19-07, 20:09
Don't want to apprear out of line but what is that long blonde/white hair by your pecker?

The girl does look hot. Well done and good luck

Tanboat05
11-20-07, 14:09
Ah you cant only pin that on SW's. How many times have you had your girlfriend come home after being out with her friends and tasted salty??? They are ALL going to lie. Take it with a grain of salt. Slipping your cock in her to 2 min, your probably going to live, but hey, what is life without a little risk taking?

Me, I would DATY that lady in a heartbeat :-)

Gun Runner
11-20-07, 20:22
Good luck on your test, hope all turns out ok. I'll also echo the compliment on the girl and the picture... I wonder how busy that area got with traffic after your posting.. Lord knows I'll be driving by that area tonight after work! heheheh

Happy hunting!

Kwik Ryk
11-20-07, 23:27
Hate to burst your bubble man, but everyone knows it takes a while for HIV to develop and be detected by tests. HIV won't deveop overnight. Most people develop detectable HIV antibodies within 6 to 12 weeks of infection. In very rare cases, it can take up to 6 months. It is exceedingly unlikely that someone would take longer than 6 months to develop antibodies. So I woud be more careful if I was you.

Giani
11-21-07, 10:02
You are correct about the delay in conversion to HIV positive (cross your fingers). (DOES everyone know???) Repeating my previous post:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=588453&postcount=103

In addition, here are several pertinate HIV "factoids":

1) It is VERY rare, if ever that HIV is transmitted orally. This is why we may be willing to chance BBBJ. STDs picked up this way other than HIV can usually be treated. [However, I suspect that, should you have preexisting oral lesions (cold sores, gingivitis, recent tooth extractions) oral transmission is not impossible.]

2) HIV is VERY easily spread by blood to blood as in shared needles or blood transfusions. Unfortunatly many of our SWs may resort to needles which are shared... (And forget the "blood brother" ritual...)

3) Next is transmission via bodily fluids to blood: semen to abraded tissue (such as anal or forced dry sex). This is why it is easy to spread via anal (either homosexual or hetero-). Next, transmission from male to female via dry sex as in rape or forced sex is certainly possible. Let's hear it for KY...

4) It IS possible to be spread during consensual (arroused, lubricated) sex. However, there are records of monogamous couples, one HIV positive, the other not, which, over periods of many years do not transmit HIV.

5) HIV is, in my opinion, the reason that mongers should NEVER have FS without a cover, especially since SWs not only may have unprotected sex with other (stupid ass mongers) but are at risk for intravenous drug use.

Other STDs, not to minimize them, but clap, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes, Trichoma--none of these are life threatening, and most are treateable... (except Herpes).

Giani

Hate to burst your bubble man, but everyone knows it takes a while for HIV to develop and be detected by tests. HIV won't deveop overnight. Most people develop detectable HIV antibodies within 6 to 12 weeks of infection. In very rare cases, it can take up to 6 months. It is exceedingly unlikely that someone would take longer than 6 months to develop antibodies. So I woud be more careful if I was you.

Larks Tongue
11-21-07, 21:18
The girl does look hot. Well done and good luck

I concur with your opinion. That chick is hawt with a nice set of titties to match.

Gun Runner
11-26-07, 02:49
well I'm sure I am not the only one, but I looked high and low in the area where you found this one... Only found a couple of bums and a couple of thugs. Looked in the area around 7pm and then back around 11pm... Nothing... Must be looking at the wrong time.

NeverTell
11-27-07, 02:05
Got to agree, that pic is one of the best I've seen in a while. Wouldn't mind getting ahold of that one.

I'm glad to see the East Valley board getting some action again. Maybe the colder weather in other parts of the country are driving the girls here?

As for the STD discussion, I'll add my 2 cents to Giani's already important post.

Other STDs, not to minimize them, but clap, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes, Trichoma--none of these are life threatening, and most are treateable...
Symptoms Can Take Years (if ever):

They are treatable if you know you have it. Many STD's don't show any signs or sypmtoms (especially in women) until the damage is done (years later). This means a SW may have syphilis and not even know it. You foget the condom and catch it. You don't have "signs" for 14 days and during that time you've past it to 2 other girls who may never know they have it and are now spreading it.

For men, STDs can show up as discharge, a rash, a sore, or ?. But you could have already re-gifted it to somebody else by then. Merry Christmas.

Bad News:

75% of women with Chlamydia have zero signs of infection.
50% of men with Chlamydia have zero signs of infection.
Chlamydia can be transmitted through oral sex.
2.8 million infections in the US every year.

Good News:

Easily treatable... if you know you have it.

Similar stats for Gonorrhea. Many men and most women have NO signs...for years... until severe complications set it. And it can be spread via contact with the penis, vagina, mouth or anus.

Advice here: wear two condoms LOL and get a checkup periodically specifically for STDs. Your doc won't even think twice about it. The trick is, if your positive, you have to get your girlfriend treated too (without telling her) or else you'll get it right back.

Maybe I should change my name to the Safe Sex Preacher.

rubenuf
12-08-07, 02:04
http://www.totallynsfw.com/galleries/galleries_birdwatching_190/

I've fantasized about fucking her too. She's gorgeous.

Giani
12-08-07, 09:45
Dougal, we'll give you a day or two to set out the truth, or we will unload on you. How shabby to construct stories about "shredded condoms" and your powerful prowess you posted with the picture you STOLE from a other site. I mean, sh*t, ANYONE can find super hot pix to steal and post as their own. (I mean DUH... if YOU took them, it would be impressive.)

And you (Dougal) are a *Senior* member??? We should have believed you when you said "I still don't believe it." What fools you try to make of us.

We are waiting for the mea culpa...

And thanks to Rubenuf for doing his excellent research to uncover this fraud. [Kudoes for him to Jackson.] Dougal had us going for a while, and now it is all on him.

Yours for an honest board...

Giani

Dougal: While you are at it, how about coming clean on your previous pix of uncovered FS ("shemo") which you reported as exploits of your own? In light of your recent picture post, they are suspicious. (Rubenuf: what do you think?):

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=367662&postcount=37
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=366722&postcount=35

AZ Bound
12-09-07, 02:50
Looks like a couple of different cocks in those pics I call bullshit!

Dick North
12-09-07, 15:02

Great job my friend. We need more USG mongers like you. You just never know who posts on these boards. Could be assholes like this guy or UNCLE LEO.

Good work & take care.

Also kudos to Giani for his analysis and amplification of the situation.

DN

Az Dude
12-09-07, 22:59
Seems to be a bit flaky as of late. Phoned her up
Friday am, and was jonesing for that thin body, but
got stood up.

She was like 'Where have you been!?' (bit suprised,
but also sounded excited to hook up with me)

Set the time, no show. Some drama stuff going on here
I think, probably best to stay away for now.

Also, my other recent PSE/light GFE in Mesa went
belly up.. (the number doesnt work any more) and
she hasn't posted for a few days (Nina)

Still, it's all good

Atomphx
12-10-07, 00:27
I saw her a 2nd time earlier this week and there was a whole story I won't bore you with. Rushed and not to the same quality as before. Oh well ... onwards and upwards.

NeverTell
12-10-07, 00:50
I have used the ignore feature to ad Dougal to my ignore list. (Check the User Control Panel). Never again will I fall for his lies. Now I can't believe ANY of his 26 posts.

I suggest you all add him to your ignore list too.

Gun Runner
12-10-07, 05:20
Wow! Excellent research indeed! Can't believe the bogus posting came from a senior member.

Chicag0
04-10-08, 20:17
Visiting from Chi town, Has time to kill after customer meeting and before a flight. In this strip mall there are 4-5 great asian restaurants to choose from. After lunch I Saw a sign for hawaiian massage - $29 for 30 minutes. Figures wtf, it was worth a massage before a long plane ride home. Went in and met nana. Petite mid30s hottie. Immediately came and put her crotch on my hand. Good sign. Things went fast and I ended up very happy with FS.

Arizona Jack
09-24-08, 13:57
There used to be one (Elite massage I think) in a little shopping center on the east side of Rural just south of the I-60. Wasn't half bad. Didn't last though. I have no idea if they got busted or just didn't make it. There was (and is) a FedEx Kinkos right next door so it was a high traffic area, not the best for an AMP operation.

Diksargent
08-25-09, 01:55
There used to be one (Elite massage I think) in a little shopping center on the east side of Rural just south of the I-60. Wasn't half bad. Didn't last though. I have no idea if they got busted or just didn't make it. There was (and is) a FedEx Kinkos right next door so it was a high traffic area, not the best for an AMP operation.They move to Scttdle & Shea on the front.

Diksargent
08-25-09, 01:57
"There used to be one (Elite massage I think) in a little shopping center on the east side of Rural just south of the I-60. Wasn't half bad. Didn't last though. I have no idea if they got busted or just didn't make it. There was (and is) a FedEx Kinkos right next door so it was a high traffic area, not the best for an AMP operation."

They move to Scottsdale & Shea.

Letme
10-06-09, 21:35
Just want to know if there is any action in Tempe.

This thread doesn't seem to active.

SirHobbyBobby
06-08-11, 22:41
I'm new to phx and I've ran into a few already myself. BP hasn't failed me yet.

This thread doesn't seem to active.

SirHobbyBobby
06-08-11, 22:49
I'm new in Tempe, just moved out from the east coast. The posts are alot different over here. The girls too. I've only seen a couple so far, Angel in tempe was okay (http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/look-sexy-exotic-angel-here-w-new-100-real-pics-and-specials-23/13609249). Way freaky. I'm assuming backpage isn't that popular way out here. What is?

WorldTraveller
06-09-11, 11:19
Back page is popular enough, I think the main problem is that nobody posts in Tempe due to the close proximity to Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, etc. Look in the Phoenix section. Everything you need will be there.

WT.

I'm new in Tempe, just moved out from the east coast. The posts are alot different over here. The girls too. I've only seen a couple so far, Angel in tempe was okay (

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/look-sexy-exotic-angel-here-w-new-100-real-pics-and-specials-23/13609249

). Way freaky. I'm assuming backpage isn't that popular way out here. What is?

Higgs Boson
06-10-11, 01:24

This thread doesn't seem to active. The Phoenix thread actually includes info for the entire metro area including Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, the West Valley cities etc, etc. Pretty much covers Maricopa County.

Higgs

Carlusa
11-17-11, 00:06
Anyone know of any non-Asian MP's in this state? Care to share your experiences there?

A related matter- Anyone know almost All MP's seem to be Asian? Wondered this for a long time but never been able to figure it out.

Elver105
08-31-21, 13:59
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Geddylee
03-26-23, 09:04
Hi Tempe friends! I've been trying to do a little research on my own to locate a massage therapist who used to practice there up until about 3 or 4 years ago. At least that's where the trail ends for me. Would anyone happen to have any info on what happen to the therapist who owned Restoration Healing Spa? I think her name was Susanne.