PDA

View Full Version : Utr

RedBaron Daron
01-22-22, 17:00
Since you don't have a thread for under the radar girls here you go. Leah is brand new to the game. She has had some setbacks but also knows that she has talents, she is drug free and a pleaser. She is about 5'5" and 160 pounds with long brown hair. She cannot host and will need to be picked up. She does understand the game but since she is new you can reach to me for digits. I would like to keep this to contributing SM's at this point but will consider others if you post decent content. If I find out one of you has screwed her over in a bad way well let's just say that would be a big mistake.

RBD out.

PPJones
01-22-22, 22:17
Since you don't have a thread for under the radar girls here you go. Leah is brand new to the game. She has had some setbacks but also knows that she has talents, she is drug free and a pleaser. She is about 5'5" and 160 pounds with long brown hair. She cannot host and will need to be picked up. She does understand the game but since she is new you can reach to me for digits. I would like to keep this to contributing SM's at this point but will consider others if you post decent content. If I find out one of you has screwed her over in a bad way well let's just say that would be a big mistake.

RBD out.Good to hear about good talented girls. Take care of the good ones.

HburGuy
05-02-22, 14:39
Sorry, this is so long.

This one is bad news! She's on SD and we start talking and she says right away let's talk via text, I say ok no problem I have a burner. She comes straight out and asks me what I want, I tell her and says no problem $$, I say Ok, but I can't get there until tomorrow, then she starts sending me a ton of pix maybe 30 total, leaving nothing to the imagination. Then she asks me to buy her dinner at Outback because she's broke, she'd sends me some vids if I did, I didn't bite. Today we arrange to meet she changes the arrival time, 3 times. I get there and she says park on the left side of this long stay motel, I drive to the right side first checking it out, it's all clear then I drive to the other side facing away from the building. She says please wait she needs to take a shower and get ready for me. I am waiting like 45 minutes and this guy walks out get in his car, he sits there looking around for 4-5 minutes and then leaves, 4-5 minutes later he comes back never get out of his car and just sits there. She messages me and says can I please move to the other side of the building she needs to get her makeup out of her car and doesn't want me to see her. So, I say sure, I more to where the guy sitting in the car can't see me but I'm still on that side of the building so I can see everything, she thanks me for moving but never comes out. Another 15 minutes goes by and she says she's ready for me to come in. I explain everything I witness to her and guess what, crickets, nothing but crickets. The Core trained me well, 1st recon forever!

https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/profile/a1564e549af7cda4

UVAHooCru99
02-03-23, 05:31

RBD out.Definitely interested if still in the game. I'm working on one now that just rolled into town from Richmond and hopefully can get her to date locally. Much appreciated! Take care man.