PDA

View Full Version : Love Spa

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sidekick501
01-20-22, 01:25
To clear the confusion, use this thread when referring to the Hawaii Kai location.

Was told new one coming soon. Kiki or something like that.

Lknfrpssy
01-20-22, 16:56
To clear the confusion, use this thread when referring to the Hawaii Kai location.

Was told new one coming soon. Kiki or something like that.Thank you.

LegendLuvr
01-21-22, 20:51
Cute. 5'5" spinner, b cup. BBBJ, 69, CFS.

BoyWithLuv
01-23-22, 23:14
Nicole is better than anyone here I think. Better service and looks.

AssCastro
01-27-22, 18:18
Cute. 5'5" spinner, b cup. BBBJ, 69, CFS.Real pictures of her in the ad?

Azn0651
01-29-22, 16:35
Can someone clarify if this is another Sunflower location and what the contact number is (or link to ad)? Is this Hawaii Kai location a part of Sunflower? If this is from the bedpage thread, I also couldn't find the link based on the info given.

HawaiiCG
01-29-22, 17:01
Can someone clarify if this is another Sunflower location and what the contact number is (or link to ad)? Is this Hawaii Kai location a part of Sunflower? If this is from the bedpage thread, I also couldn't find the link based on the info given.https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20678153.html

Cat is the last day today.

The best tall girl I ever seen.

LegendLuvr
01-29-22, 17:20
Real pictures of her in the ad?Nope. She's early 30's, older than what's in pics.

PineappleKid
01-31-22, 16:04
Where in HI Kai is this place?

Mahalos! P. K.

GofasBits
01-31-22, 18:42
Where in HI Kai is this place?

Mahalos! P. K.If you set up an appointment they'll give you the address. GL!

GofasBits
01-31-22, 18:45
Can someone clarify if this is another Sunflower location and what the contact number is (or link to ad)? Is this Hawaii Kai location a part of Sunflower? If this is from the bedpage thread, I also couldn't find the link based on the info given.There was or still is a search function on the Bedpage site. Search for either Love Spa or Hawaii Kai. GL!

MegaRat
02-04-22, 07:42
Does this place charge the Sunflower expensive rates?.

Or is it the general AMP house fee + usual tip rates?.

Hawaii65
02-04-22, 12:49
Does anyone know if they closed or moved? I called, no answer. I texted, no response. I even tried walking in. The place looks deserted and at night, it's very dark.

Keoni808
02-04-22, 14:06
Does anyone know if they closed or moved? I called, no answer. I texted, no response. I even tried walking in. The place looks deserted and at night, it's very dark.Last post on Bedpage was this past Tuesday Feb. 1st.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20680874.html

LargeRocket69
02-04-22, 15:26
Does anyone know if they closed or moved? I called, no answer. I texted, no response. I even tried walking in. The place looks deserted and at night, it's very dark.I got the same issue, they not responding to text right now.

PussyLava
02-04-22, 18:47
They come when they need money and go when there's hear or someone pisses them off.

LegendLuvr
02-04-22, 19:24
They come when they need money and leave when there's heat or someone pisses them (her) off.

Arrow1234
02-05-22, 01:25
For some reason, this place will not pick-up their phone or reply back to the text message.

Sidekick501
02-05-22, 06:05
Was told that love spa is in a shift change. It's gone dark because the previous staff has left. I'm not sure who is coming, but should be here soon. Monitor bedpage ads. When the new girls arrive, I'm sure they'll advertise them.

Ajarn
02-05-22, 20:39
It's Chinese New Year. They might be back mid-month.

Kennie1933
02-06-22, 21:34
So just an update. Love spa is open. Just had a great session with Coco. If you check the ad, she has two pictures, and they are actually HER! Surprising nowadays where most pics are fake. Not sure about the other girl pictured, but the Coco pics are real! Everything on the menu, took direction very well. Great fun personality, will shower with you. No massage, right down to business! A.

Little bit rushed but will not push the issue if you take a while, like I did. Fairly tall, maybe 5'5," thin with nice MM D's, flat tummy, shapely legs, cute butt, not flat. She is Thai with nice coffee brown skin and long wavy hair. Now, a somewhat bad con. Location. It is right on Kalanianaole Highway, mauka side, about a block from the BWS pumping station if you're heading towards town. There is a small dirt road entrance, so you need to go a little slow or you will miss it, then have to back track. I just got lucky on the first try. The "road" to the house is very rocky, and the parking area is tight. I can't imagine going there at night, as there are no streetlights! There seems to be an abandoned house in front, so that's what you'll see from the road. The actual "spa" is in a house behind it. There is an old wooden playhouse meaning the previous owner had kids. Saw another Chinese girl. Glad I got Coco! LOL! Coco joked that the other girls are all Chinese and speak very little English, so she has to help them communicate!

HawaiiCG
02-06-22, 22:29
New girl new lineup.

Alice Luna are new and coco she used work at king street house.

I went to see Alice yesterday when she first day. She greeted me at the door wooooow she have very good looking and skinny build. The type like Anna who used to work at s king street house back to April last year. I hope Alice have same standard with Anna she is a kissing queen.

To the room is clean and shower together. Dry me. Ask face down get some massage on my back. Face flip then action starts with a very very very good BBBJ and very long time. She also can do very deep. BBBJ and balls licking were excellent. I ask hat on and she ride on me. After few positions I finished with DG. Very cute and pretty girls and her service have same level with Anna. French kiss are available too. I will identify repeat again.

I saw a new girl Luna she is spinner and looking cute too.

Good luck mate!

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20685627.html

TrialnError
02-07-22, 00:34
So just an update. Love spa is open. Just had a great session with Coco. If you check the ad, she has two pictures, and they are actually HER! Surprising nowadays where most pics are fake. Not sure about the other girl pictured, but the Coco pics are real! Everything on the menu, took direction very well. Great fun personality, will shower with you. No massage, right down to business! A.

Little bit rushed but will not push the issue if you take a while, like I did. Fairly tall, maybe 5'5," thin with nice MM D's, flat tummy, shapely legs, cute butt, not flat. She is Thai with nice coffee brown skin and long wavy hair. Now, a somewhat bad con. Location. It is right on Kalanianaole Highway, mauka side, about a block from the BWS pumping station if you're heading towards town. There is a small dirt road entrance, so you need to go a little slow or you will miss it, then have to back track. I just got lucky on the first try. The "road" to the house is very rocky, and the parking area is tight. I can't imagine going there at night, as there are no streetlights! There seems to be an abandoned house in front, so that's what you'll see from the road. The actual "spa" is in a house behind it. There is an old wooden playhouse meaning the previous owner had kids. Saw another Chinese girl. Glad I got Coco! LOL! Coco joked that the other girls are all Chinese and speak very little English, so she has to help them communicate!So Luna and Alice weren't that good looking or Coco was just that good looking?

HawaiiCG
02-07-22, 01:22
So Luna and Alice weren't that good looking or Coco was just that good looking?Alice is good looking and cute. Luna is cute too. Alice will be the another all star.

YoungMonger808
02-07-22, 02:31

Little bit rushed but will not push the issue if you take a while, like I did. Fairly tall, maybe 5'5," thin with nice MM D's, flat tummy, shapely legs, cute butt, not flat. She is Thai with nice coffee brown skin and long wavy hair. Now, a somewhat bad con. Location. It is right on Kalanianaole Highway, mauka side, about a block from the BWS pumping station if you're heading towards town. There is a small dirt road entrance, so you need to go a little slow or you will miss it, then have to back track. I just got lucky on the first try. The "road" to the house is very rocky, and the parking area is tight. I can't imagine going there at night, as there are no streetlights! There seems to be an abandoned house in front, so that's what you'll see from the road. The actual "spa" is in a house behind it. There is an old wooden playhouse meaning the previous owner had kids. Saw another Chinese girl. Glad I got Coco! LOL! Coco joked that the other girls are all Chinese and speak very little English, so she has to help them communicate!How old would you put her? The pictures make her look fairly old around the face.

MegaRat
02-07-22, 08:48
...Everything on the menu...What's everything? And how much does this place charge?.

HiPickle
02-07-22, 13:28

Little bit rushed but will not push the issue if you take a while, like I did. Fairly tall, maybe 5'5," thin with nice MM D's, flat tummy, shapely legs, cute butt, not flat. She is Thai with nice coffee brown skin and long wavy hair. Now, a somewhat bad con. Location. It is right on Kalanianaole Highway, mauka side, about a block from the BWS pumping station if you're heading towards town. There is a small dirt road entrance, so you need to go a little slow or you will miss it, then have to back track. I just got lucky on the first try. The "road" to the house is very rocky, and the parking area is tight. I can't imagine going there at night, as there are no streetlights! There seems to be an abandoned house in front, so that's what you'll see from the road. The actual "spa" is in a house behind it. There is an old wooden playhouse meaning the previous owner had kids. Saw another Chinese girl. Glad I got Coco! LOL! Coco joked that the other girls are all Chinese and speak very little English, so she has to help them communicate!Good review.

The "road" to the house is very Rocky,. So, no lowered cars? I couldn't go up the ramp to pine tree cause car would bottom out on top. So, Always good to know about access. If parking an issue, what about those Mongers with the big ass truck? 😏.

Kennie1933
02-07-22, 13:46
OK, going to try to answer questions here. I do not know the name of the Chinese girl I saw. Nice looking, but if I had a choice, I would have gone with Coco anyway. As for what Coco offered, I did not ask for Greek, so not sure if available. It was CFS. I did mention taking off the cover, but she laughed and denied, so I guess no BB. As for the road, I would say it depends how low you car is. If it's 2" off the ground, I would say forget it. Big trucks can probably make it, but there is a sharp turn at the end, and if other cars are there, it might require multiple moves. Oh, and as far as Coco's age, difficult to judge Asian women, but I'd say mid 30's. No sagging or wrinkles, some laugh lines near eyes, but nothing majo.

HonoluluHi987
02-07-22, 14:08
Contact number?.

Lknfrpssy
02-07-22, 15:11
Good review.

The "road" to the house is very Rocky,. So, no lowered cars? I couldn't go up the ramp to pine tree cause car would bottom out on top. So, Always good to know about access. If parking an issue, what about those Mongers with the big ass truck? 😏.Just go in slowly. I borrowed my bud's Corolla and had no problem. You can also park on the next street over and walk in.

LegendLuvr
02-09-22, 19:48
Gone already. Was that 4 days. I was waiting for my Okamotos before I see her.

Cbears
02-09-22, 20:27
Gone already. Was that 4 days. I was waiting for my Okamotos before I see her.Maybe she's back since she's in the current ad?

LargeRocket69
02-09-22, 22:51
Maybe she's back since she's in the current ad?Best way is to text and ask who's available, the ad is not 100% accurate when it comes to current girls sometimes. Awhile back Sunflower had an ad at the time showing Hitomi when she already was gone.

MegaRat
02-10-22, 07:23
OK, going to try to answer questions here. I do not know the name of the Chinese girl I saw. Nice looking, but if I had a choice, I would have gone with Coco anyway. As for what Coco offered, I did not ask for Greek, so not sure if available. It was CFS. I did mention taking off the cover, but she laughed and denied, so I guess no BB. As for the road, I would say it depends how low you car is. If it's 2" off the ground, I would say forget it. Big trucks can probably make it, but there is a sharp turn at the end, and if other cars are there, it might require multiple moves. Oh, and as far as Coco's age, difficult to judge Asian women, but I'd say mid 30's. No sagging or wrinkles, some laugh lines near eyes, but nothing majo.The price? What about the price? We should know if this place charges the Sunflower expensive rates or the standard AMP rates. Nobody wants to get sticker shock after going all the way to Hawaii Kai.

Super Guy
02-10-22, 14:27
Tried out Alice when she was here. Sweet girl who definitely tries to please. She uses a translator since her English was not so good. She understands better than she speaks so it worked out fine. Two price points were offered $200 or $300. No talk of time, but more GFE with $300. I went with the $200 option and assumed correctly that it was about 30 min. She said she's Chinese, but she was tan so she didn't look like a typical C provider.

L 9.

S 9.

A 9.

JahBlessSir
02-10-22, 23:05
https://www.scarletamour.com/us/honolulu/61d635f2411e30abcd42de45

I want to ask if you have been to love spa and encountered iris. It seems like she works there and she's Spanish. Prefer non Asians as of now.

Museki
02-11-22, 03:12
Tried out Alice when she was here. Sweet girl who definitely tries to please. She uses a translator since her English was not so good. She understands better than she speaks so it worked out fine. Two price points were offered $200 or $300. No talk of time, but more GFE with $300. I went with the $200 option and assumed correctly that it was about 30 min. She said she's Chinese, but she was tan so she didn't look like a typical C provider.

L 9.

S 9.

A 9.So you are saying the rates are $200 for Half Hour including house fee and $300 for One Hour including house fee and GFE service? Do you know what they mean by GFE service?

HawaiiCG
02-11-22, 08:24
Rate first: looks 9. 5. Service 10. Attitude:9. 5.

I highly recommend to try this Lovely girl who name Lin.

I am her first customer in here and she first time in Hawaii.

I am very rarely to rating a girl but this one I can't stop myself to make this rating on her.

The best girl so far in 2022 LOL I know only 2 months only but here is our island that don't like mainland.

Most good looking good service girls don't like to make a long trip to Hawaii.

We kinda hard to find a good looking or young girl in this island.

I don't write a lot about the details but I have only a word: the best so far in 2022.

I went to a lot places like ANgel Tonbo lemon. These places got a lot talents but kinda old except mini she is my all star nowadays in Hawaii.

My list will change after I meet Lin she replaced my top one.

Please your guys treat her good thanks.

I already booked her next appointment LOL.

Good luck mate.

FanBb224
02-11-22, 11:44
How could you get an appointment even before she starts?

After check all your posts. I think you must be the owner's best friend. You always can get the first run before they start.

Rate first: looks 9. 5. Service 10. Attitude:9. 5.

I highly recommend to try this Lovely girl who name Lin.

I am her first customer in here and she first time in Hawaii.

I am very rarely to rating a girl but this one I can't stop myself to make this rating on her.

The best girl so far in 2022 LOL I know only 2 months only but here is our island that don't like mainland.

Most good looking good service girls don't like to make a long trip to Hawaii.

We kinda hard to find a good looking or young girl in this island.

I don't write a lot about the details but I have only a word: the best so far in 2022.

I went to a lot places like ANgel Tonbo lemon. These places got a lot talents but kinda old except mini she is my all star nowadays in Hawaii.

My list will change after I meet Lin she replaced my top one.

Please your guys treat her good thanks.

I already booked her next appointment LOL.

Good luck mate.

HawaiiCG
02-11-22, 14:09
How could you get an appointment even before she starts?

After check all your posts. I think you must be the owner's best friend. You always can get the first run before they start.No, I am her first customer because she work at Thursday night after she just arrived. LOL don't jealous me.

Nurk2000
02-11-22, 16:01
After check all your posts. I think you must be the owner's best friend. You always can get the first run before they start.Ding ding ding! Grains of salt required with this one.

Lknfrpssy
02-11-22, 19:52
She's pretty, natural Cs, long smooth BBBJ.

GofasBits
02-13-22, 08:26
https://www.scarletamour.com/us/honolulu/61d635f2411e30abcd42de45

I want to ask if you have been to love spa and encountered iris. It seems like she works there and she's Spanish. Prefer non Asians as of now.That was an old ad. Also reported to have been misleading pics of her. Long gone if she was ever there. GL!

JahBlessSir
02-13-22, 16:35
That was an old ad. Also reported to have been misleading pics of her. Long gone if she was ever there. GL!Appreciate the input.

Hawaii65
02-14-22, 13:05
I drove pass on mid-morning Sunday. There was a middle-aged couple standing at the driveway entrance, looking in. They kept pointing and looking into the property. They may have just been walking by and noticed the abandoned house or they may be neighbors wondering why there's traffic in and out of the driveway. Just be careful. Maybe a bust coming soon?

JahBlessSir
02-14-22, 22:33
I drove pass on mid-morning Sunday. There was a middle-aged couple standing at the driveway entrance, looking in. They kept pointing and looking into the property. They may have just been walking by and noticed the abandoned house or they may be neighbors wondering why there's traffic in and out of the driveway. Just be careful. Maybe a bust coming soon?Good call out. Never been nor know exactly where this is. Hopefully those people won't report anything.

Big Gulp
02-15-22, 18:44
I drove pass on mid-morning Sunday. There was a middle-aged couple standing at the driveway entrance, looking in. They kept pointing and looking into the property. They may have just been walking by and noticed the abandoned house or they may be neighbors wondering why there's traffic in and out of the driveway. Just be careful. Maybe a bust coming soon?Maybe they were interested in buying the property?

RoadRally2
02-15-22, 23:24
I can't imagine this place be around too long. The most neighbors will get it shutdown. Like the house by UHM and the other house behind St. Louis. Oh well. Another place will open.

Restless1728
02-15-22, 23:59
Saw Lin at the Waikiki location. Not the girl in the pic but never the less she's a cutie! Not as fit as Mini but who is! The sex wasn't as intense as with Mini currently, but comparing first meetings, I would say she was better. I'm sure future meetings will get better bc she was dealing with something temporary. When she spoke she sounded like my favorite Mui, if I closed my eyes I would swear it was her!

DrSexMachine
02-16-22, 16:35
Saw Lin at the Waikiki location. Not the girl in the pic but never the less she's a cutie! Not as fit as Mini but who is! The sex wasn't as intense as with Mini currently, but comparing first meetings, I would say she was better. I'm sure future meetings will get better bc she was dealing with something temporary. When she spoke she sounded like my favorite Mui, if I closed my eyes I would swear it was her!Okay, I'll try this place out. Should be better than my experience at Blue Star.

Lknfrpssy
02-17-22, 16:59
Saw Lin for a second time. She's gorgeous. Got to DATY this time. Her vagina is beautiful and tastes sweet.

TrialnError
02-21-22, 01:48
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20819003.html

Baby is here now. Like the other reports mentioned Lin is at the Waikiki location not sure if Baby is there or HK.

ImBatman808
02-21-22, 16:31
Because of Lknfrpssy and Restless1728's review of Lin I decided to give SF a chance again. Boycotted SF in the past because of mostly bad service the past few time and I guess I have to do so again. Pictures in ad isn't her, but she still has a cute face with my rate of 6 or 6. 5. Body is average for her age and a bit out of shape, a bit pooch, little frumpy like Suji or Shiho. Age estimation is 43-50 which is fine with me, but I expected a younger girl which SF is known for. Can barley speak English, but that is fine. Was offered the $$ or $$$ option and being stupid again, I chose $$$. Received zero GFE, no energy or enthusiasm. At least I got a BBBJ for like a couple minutes. In and out in about 30 minutes. Friendly with pleasantries, but lacks service and attitude. I should have went with the $$ option if I knew my time would be cut in about half, zero GFE, and general lack of service so I wouldn't have be as sad as a waste of kala. Should have went to Happiness, Angel, or Lemon Blossom. YMMV.

Stinkfinga
02-21-22, 18:28
Because of Lknfrpssy and Restless1728's review of Lin I decided to give SF a chance again. Boycotted SF in the past because of mostly bad service the past few time and I guess I have to do so again. Pictures in ad isn't her, but she still has a cute face with my rate of 6 or 6. 5. Body is average for her age and a bit out of shape, a bit pooch, little frumpy like Suji or Shiho. Age estimation is 43-50 which is fine with me, but I expected a younger girl which SF is known for. Can barley speak English, but that is fine. Was offered the $$ or $$$ option and being stupid again, I chose $$$. Received zero GFE, no energy or enthusiasm. At least I got a BBBJ for like a couple minutes. In and out in about 30 minutes. Friendly with pleasantries, but lacks service and attitude. I should have went with the $$ option if I knew my time would be cut in about half, zero GFE, and general lack of service so I wouldn't have be as sad as a waste of kala. Should have went to Happiness, Angel, or Lemon Blossom. YMMV.Chow sorry to hear about your shitty experience. Chow had bad experience with one popular indie couple months back. Agree too, only going Lemon blossom or Happiness.

TreeTops
02-21-22, 18:31
Because of Lknfrpssy and Restless1728's review of Lin I decided to give SF a chance again. Boycotted SF in the past because of mostly bad service the past few time and I guess I have to do so again. Pictures in ad isn't her, but she still has a cute face with my rate of 6 or 6. 5. Body is average for her age and a bit out of shape, a bit pooch, little frumpy like Suji or Shiho. Age estimation is 43-50 which is fine with me, but I expected a younger girl which SF is known for. Can barley speak English, but that is fine. Was offered the $$ or $$$ option and being stupid again, I chose $$$. Received zero GFE, no energy or enthusiasm. At least I got a BBBJ for like a couple minutes. In and out in about 30 minutes. Friendly with pleasantries, but lacks service and attitude. I should have went with the $$ option if I knew my time would be cut in about half, zero GFE, and general lack of service so I wouldn't have be as sad as a waste of kala. Should have went to Happiness, Angel, or Lemon Blossom. YMMV.No way lin is 43. Always have a great time daty / lfk / plenty of giggles.

Lknfrpssy
02-21-22, 20:34
Because of Lknfrpssy and Restless1728's review of Lin I decided to give SF a chance again. Boycotted SF in the past because of mostly bad service the past few time and I guess I have to do so again. Pictures in ad isn't her, but she still has a cute face with my rate of 6 or 6. 5. Body is average for her age and a bit out of shape, a bit pooch, little frumpy like Suji or Shiho. Age estimation is 43-50 which is fine with me, but I expected a younger girl which SF is known for. Can barley speak English, but that is fine. Was offered the $$ or $$$ option and being stupid again, I chose $$$. Received zero GFE, no energy or enthusiasm. At least I got a BBBJ for like a couple minutes. In and out in about 30 minutes. Friendly with pleasantries, but lacks service and attitude. I should have went with the $$ option if I knew my time would be cut in about half, zero GFE, and general lack of service so I wouldn't have be as sad as a waste of kala. Should have went to Happiness, Angel, or Lemon Blossom. YMMV.Lin is not in the same category as Suji or Shiho. Not sure if the comparison is bc I've rated those two low. Maybe don't go to SF anymore if they disappoint you. They seem to have a lot of business. Not dissing on you. Fo what's good for you. Can we all agree that Nicole is awesome!

ImBatman808
02-21-22, 21:27
No way lin is 43. Always have a great time daty / lfk / plenty of giggles.She looks to be in the range from her face, body type, and hands. I could be wrong, but telling Asian girl ages are easier if you hanged out with mostly Asians for a long time. It's great you received all of that, wish I got some of that. YMMV I guess.

ImBatman808
02-21-22, 21:38
Lin is not in the same category as Suji or Shiho. Not sure if the comparison is bc I've rated those two low. Maybe don't go to SF anymore if they disappoint you. They seem to have a lot of business. Not dissing on you. Fo what's good for you. Can we all agree that Nicole is awesome!Personally I had great service from Suji and Shiho in the past, well majority of the time. Looks for face Suji is average for her age and Shiho is below average imo with both similar body type. Yeah, we all have our different experiences with providers and you're probably right. Just thought I would give them another chance again. I agree Nicole is awesome! My original plan was to see Nicole and the back-up plan was giving SF another chance. Although I haven't seen Nicole in a while, I tried to make an appointment a couple times with her but the time slot I wanted wasn't available or she had the day off. She must be very busy. I remember her being the prettiest at Happiness imo and providing great service! Hopefully she'll still be here for a little while before she leaves the island.

Big Gulp
02-21-22, 21:39
Lin is not in the same category as Suji or Shiho. Not sure if the comparison is bc I've rated those two low. Maybe don't go to SF anymore if they disappoint you. They seem to have a lot of business. Not dissing on you. Fo what's good for you. Can we all agree that Nicole is awesome!I think he has a pretty good gauge on women, he's turned down some of the hotties at Blue Star so I don't doubt his pov on Lin.

Lknfrpssy
02-21-22, 21:56
I think he has a pretty good gauge on women, he's turned down some of the hotties at Blue Star so I don't doubt his pov on Lin.I didn't know that there were hot women there. None of the guys who I rely on have posted about hot girls there. I'll just say that there's different categories of mongers and different criteria for what hot is. Lin is not the hottest, but she's prettier than a lot of the old ladies working who have loose wrinkly pussies.

LargeRocket69
02-21-22, 22:02
Because of Lknfrpssy and Restless1728's review of Lin I decided to give SF a chance again. Boycotted SF in the past because of mostly bad service the past few time and I guess I have to do so again. Pictures in ad isn't her, but she still has a cute face with my rate of 6 or 6. 5. Body is average for her age and a bit out of shape, a bit pooch, little frumpy like Suji or Shiho. Age estimation is 43-50 which is fine with me, but I expected a younger girl which SF is known for. Can barley speak English, but that is fine. Was offered the $$ or $$$ option and being stupid again, I chose $$$. Received zero GFE, no energy or enthusiasm. At least I got a BBBJ for like a couple minutes. In and out in about 30 minutes. Friendly with pleasantries, but lacks service and attitude. I should have went with the $$ option if I knew my time would be cut in about half, zero GFE, and general lack of service so I wouldn't have be as sad as a waste of kala. Should have went to Happiness, Angel, or Lemon Blossom. YMMV.You should've tried Baby instead, she's the better of the two IMO.

ImBatman808
02-21-22, 22:09
You should've tried Baby instead, she's the better of the two IMO.I wanted to, but all of you guys are taking the time slots so Lin was a second choice. I know she has a fair amount of reviews and I think all of them were positive.

FookMe
02-21-22, 23:04
You should've tried Baby instead, she's the better of the two IMO.Baby already leaving after only 3. 5 days because some of you fakas pound too hard and lick too much. She couldn't handle the hawaiian heat! LOL.

This is what gets me. Below is a report that she was in Waikiki and someone reported the same in the SF forum: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/20819790.html My question is what happened when someone requested her by calling the HK ad? https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20819003.html. Why double post her at both places?

MrToftt
02-22-22, 02:33
Texted the number on the Waikiki ad this weekend, Yuris old number I think, asked if Baby was working and if I could see her, texted back saying she didn't know what I was talking about, so left it alone, didn't try the HK number after because of what was said about the parking situation for dropped cars. I haven't gone to the SF locations for a while, but wanted to see Baby before she left, but oh well.

Baby already leaving after only 3. 5 days because some of you fakas pound too hard and lick too much. She couldn't handle the hawaiian heat! LOL.

This is what gets me. Below is a report that she was in Waikiki and someone reported the same in the SF forum: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/20819790.html My question is what happened when someone requested her by calling the HK ad? https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20819003.html. Why double post her at both places?

Ajarn
02-22-22, 02:47
Baby already leaving after only 3. 5 days because some of you fakas pound too hard and lick too much. She couldn't handle the hawaiian heat! LOL.

This is what gets me. Below is a report that she was in Waikiki and someone reported the same in the SF forum: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/20819790.html My question is what happened when someone requested her by calling the HK ad? https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20819003.html. Why double post her at both places?Didn't she leave early for the same reason the last time?

Caihua
02-22-22, 17:58
Didn't she leave early for the same reason the last time?This number was original Sunflower number since 2013 30446XX. Still operating by same owner Yuri.

Lknfrpssy
02-22-22, 19:00
Personally I had great service from Suji and Shiho in the past, well majority of the time. Looks for face Suji is average for her age and Shiho is below average imo with both similar body type. Yeah, we all have our different experiences with providers and you're probably right. Just thought I would give them another chance again. I agree Nicole is awesome! My original plan was to see Nicole and the back-up plan was giving SF another chance. Although I haven't seen Nicole in a while, I tried to make an appointment a couple times with her but the time slot I wanted wasn't available or she had the day off. She must be very busy. I remember her being the prettiest at Happiness imo and providing great service! Hopefully she'll still be here for a little while before she leaves the island.The first time I saw her I was underwhelmed do saw Eny at Hwn Club several times before I saw Lin again.

Johnny14
02-22-22, 19:19

This is what gets me. Below is a report that she was in Waikiki and someone reported the same in the SF forum: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/20819790.html My question is what happened when someone requested her by calling the HK ad? https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20819003.html. Why double post her at both places?I made an appointment to see Baby on Sunday, but she didn't show up. Papa san said she called in sick so left to Angel's. Finding parking in Waikiki sucks. Guess like FookMe says, guys went animal on Baby and maybe that's why she booked, pussy too sore from the Cro Mageum cavemen style, too brutal.

DrSexMachine
02-23-22, 16:52
I made an appointment to see Baby on Sunday, but she didn't show up. Papa san said she called in sick so left to Angel's. Finding parking in Waikiki sucks. Guess like FookMe says, guys went animal on Baby and maybe that's why she booked, pussy too sore from the Cro Mageum cavemen style, too brutal.I'm disappointed to hear that she couldn't handle you rough guys. I wanted to try some of her. How often does she come back?

Big Gulp
02-23-22, 17:21
The first time I saw her I was underwhelmed do saw Eny at Hwn Club several times before I saw Lin again.Eny is better than the current girls there now.

Lknfrpssy
02-23-22, 19:43
Eny is better than the current girls there now.Thanks for the tip. My current rotation; Mon. Lin, Tues. Nana, Wed. Lin, Th. Nicole, Fri. Lin.

Bottom Out
02-23-22, 21:14
Thanks for the tip. My current rotation; Mon. Lin, Tues. Nana, Wed. Lin, Th. Nicole, Fri. Lin.So you take Sat. And Sun. Off?.

Electrician1
02-23-22, 23:56
Thanks for the tip. My current rotation; Mon. Lin, Tues. Nana, Wed. Lin, Th. Nicole, Fri. Lin.Well done sir that is an admirable schedule.

Stinkfinga
02-24-22, 02:04
So you take Sat. And Sun. Off?.Chow hope so. Thas $1,000+ ! Chow guessing brother must be, doctor, lawyer, professional athlete!

GofasBits
02-24-22, 05:44
I'm disappointed to hear that she couldn't handle you rough guys. I wanted to try some of her. How often does she come back?Seems like she appears every few months. GL!

Lknfrpssy
02-24-22, 13:13
So you take Sat. And Sun. Off?.I service the SO. Actually it's MF Lin the first week, TTh Nicole and Nana the second week and F Lin the third week, of the month. LOL.

Ajarn
03-14-22, 18:49
Anyone know where they are now?

Bikini
03-14-22, 19:41
Anyone know where they are now?The 9999 number and 4623 number both are theirs and in the Ilikai.

Prudential808
03-15-22, 05:10
Anyone know where they are now?There was love spa's ad in adultsearch.

Not sure whether it is recently updated or not though.

SnatchThat
05-15-22, 07:20
Here is the link:

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.html

What you see is what you get. She is pretty, young and tight. Petite body and slim. She is here for 10 days starting today and will leave on the dot. Most definitely a repeat and easily hottest on island and service is great.

LargeRocket69
05-16-22, 13:53
Here is the link:

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.html

What you see is what you get. She is pretty, young and tight. Petite body and slim. She is here for 10 days starting today and will leave on the dot. Most definitely a repeat and easily hottest on island and service is great.She is hot if the pics are her. Any idea if she plans on returning, just in case I miss her in the days she is still here? A young sexy Thai girl that doesn't upsell, this is where the guys that visit all the Thai MT places got to take advantage.

SnatchThat
05-17-22, 01:28
She is hot if the pics are her. Any idea if she plans on returning, just in case I miss her in the days she is still here? A young sexy Thai girl that doesn't upsell, this is where the guys that visit all the Thai MT places got to take advantage.So I will let you know.

SnatchThat
05-17-22, 05:33
Have to say so myself guys that repeats are her specialty. Once she is comfortable with you she can talk with you easier about things. Highly recommend being on the repeat list. I am saying she is wroth the peat, repeat and threepeat.

BScotti
05-17-22, 15:59
Have to say so myself guys that repeats are her specialty. Once she is comfortable with you she can talk with you easier about things. Highly recommend being on the repeat list. I am saying she is wroth the peat, repeat and threepeat.With all these talks of Tiffany, I guess I'll have to give her a try before she leaves. Is the standard fee $3 now?

Saw that LKN mentioned paying 260 but got covered BJ instead of bbj.

Lknfrpssy
05-17-22, 18:42
She looked gorgeous and sexy today. She was wearing negligee and a thong and bent over by the bed. She's got the nicest ass. Paid three bills. Got BBBJ and long 69. Nice vagina and tastes good. For me, she deserves a daily visit. I booked using the 304 number.

Lknfrpssy
05-17-22, 18:51
She is hot if the pics are her. Any idea if she plans on returning, just in case I miss her in the days she is still here? A young sexy Thai girl that doesn't upsell, this is where the guys that visit all the Thai MT places got to take advantage.She said that she'll return if they like her. You still have time though.

Lknfrpssy
05-19-22, 21:04
Super hot. If all Thai girls are this gorgeous and give the same service as Tiffany, I need to go there.

IAmSmitten
05-23-22, 23:13
First post. I usually just follow the reviews of guys who seem to have the same taste as me. Face is an 8, body is at least a 9, and vagina is a 10. I would say that you have to try at least once, but it got better for me on the repeat visit.

PostOfficeMan
05-24-22, 16:11
Finally got to see what the hype on Tiffany was all about and I was not disappointed at all. IMHO, the hottest girl working right now. She's young, pretty, very friendly personality, and good service. I was never a big fan of the SF / LoveSpa / etc style of pay structure and the hit and miss service but Tiffany is everything opposite of what I didn't like about this place previously.

LegendLuvr
05-24-22, 16:54
Finally got to see what the hype on Tiffany was all about and I was not disappointed at all. IMHO, the hottest girl working right now. She's young, pretty, very friendly personality, and good service. I was never a big fan of the SF / LoveSpa / etc style of pay structure and the hit and miss service but Tiffany is everything opposite of what I didn't like about this place previously.Did you get the vagina face plant?

HarryNuts9999
05-24-22, 22:00
Anyone mind sharing Tiffany's contact info via PM. Thank you!

GofasBits
05-24-22, 22:16
Anyone mind sharing Tiffany's contact info via PM. Thank you!Check out Bedpage for Love Spa / Sunflower ad. You should be able to get in touch with them through one of those numbers. AS or adultlook also runs their ads as well. GL!

Bottom Out
05-25-22, 07:02
Anyone mind sharing Tiffany's contact info via PM. Thank you!There's been many reviews on her that included her link and if they are expired you can just look up the Sunflower and Love Spa ads on Bedpage, don't be lazy, LOL.

PostOfficeMan
05-26-22, 15:59
Went for another round with Tiffany. What can I say, she's a keeper. She won't be here for that much longer, so go see her before you miss out.

Here's her ad since some guys are having trouble finding it.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-waikiki/22475015.html

IAmSmitten
05-27-22, 18:12
I will miss her, at least for a little while. I need to recharge my balls anyway.

Travel808
05-29-22, 22:50
Can someone please pm me the numbers? Or link the new ad? Looks like the old ad is gone and it’s not coming up in searches. Anyone know when Tiffany leaves?

SnatchThat
05-30-22, 01:29
Don't know why some many reports are saying Tiffany left I read that and texted to see if she was around and booked a 3rd inning. Tiffany said she will be here until the end of the month. My 3rd time go around was super intense.

HawaiiCG
05-30-22, 01:40
Can someone please pm me the numbers? Or link the new ad? Looks like the old ad is gone and its not coming up in searches. Anyone know when Tiffany leaves?Last day on Monday. And I already booked again with my 4 repeat. Someone said unable to make appointment because they don't want the customers who ask many questions in text and the customer already black list. Of course I am a nice one so I am easy to make appointment.

IAmSmitten
05-30-22, 05:22
Can someone please pm me the numbers? Or link the new ad? Looks like the old ad is gone and its not coming up in searches. Anyone know when Tiffany leaves?Her last day is tomorrow. She's probably fully booked, so they pulled the ads.

TrialnError
05-30-22, 22:28
Can someone please pm me the numbers? Or link the new ad? Looks like the old ad is gone and its not coming up in searches. Anyone know when Tiffany leaves?Like everyone was mentioning, it was Tiffany's last day unless things changed last minute. There's a chance she might be back seeing how popular she was.

Travel808
05-31-22, 11:33
Like everyone was mentioning, it was Tiffany's last day unless things changed last minute. There's a chance she might be back seeing how popular she was.Bummer. Thanks for the info all. But can someone please pm me the 2 numbers (SF and Love) anyway? I didn't save them and they aren't on rubmaps.

GofasBits
05-31-22, 15:47
Bummer. Thanks for the info all. But can someone please pm me the 2 numbers (SF and Love) anyway? I didn't save them and they aren't on rubmaps.Check Badppage and AS. They constantly run ads on both sites. Unless you got a photographic memory you got to save their numbers or at least write them down. GL!

Lknfrpssy
05-31-22, 16:39
Don't know why some many reports are saying Tiffany left I read that and texted to see if she was around and booked a 3rd inning. Tiffany said she will be here until the end of the month. My 3rd time go around was super intense.Intense and Sexy! I don't want to say too much and make the line longer. In 69 I'd hit the right spot, and I could feel the electricity run up her body, out her tongue and onto my dick. Hot!

Lknfrpssy
05-31-22, 16:45
Bummer. Thanks for the info all. But can someone please pm me the 2 numbers (SF and Love) anyway? I didn't save them and they aren't on rubmaps.There's an ad on bedpage right now. M & M and Sidekick's girlfriend are in the ad. I will wait for my love to return.

Travel808
05-31-22, 22:07
There's an ad on bedpage right now. M & M and Sidekick's girlfriend are in the ad. I will wait for my love to return.Thanks everyone. Found it. Yea I usually just use my phone history but for some reason it's not in there. I did have one of the numbers though, but the girl said that was her personal number. But its in the AS ad. Good thing I didn't try chatting her up on that number..

Bright21
05-31-22, 23:40
Thanks everyone. Found it. Yea I usually just use my phone history but for some reason it's not in there. I did have one of the numbers though, but the girl said that was her personal number. But its in the AS ad. Good thing I didn't try chatting her up on that number..What is AS? What is the contact link?

MakaKiller
06-01-22, 08:06
There's an ad on bedpage right now. M & M and Sidekick's girlfriend are in the ad. I will wait for my love to return.Ah you must been first. Enjoy that CC ATF and stay safe.

Lknfrpssy
06-01-22, 13:04
Ah you must been first. Enjoy that CC ATF and stay safe.My balls and wallet need to recover.

YoungMonger808
06-01-22, 20:02
Ah you must been first. Enjoy that CC ATF and stay safe.What is a Cc atf?

Travel808
06-01-22, 20:29
What is AS? What is the contact link?Adultsearch. So FYI the current lineup is Baby and Miumiu are back. Haven't seen any detailed reports on miumiu but she sounds hot from the comments.

Lknfrpssy
06-01-22, 21:06
Adultsearch. So FYI the current lineup is Baby and Miumiu are back. Haven't seen any detailed reports on miumiu but she sounds hot from the comments.Lots of reports in the Sunflower thread.

MakaKiller
06-01-22, 22:15
What is a Cc atf?Chinese connection All Time Favorite, at least in my humble opinion. Stay Safe gentleman and try safe some for me. LOL.

Lknfrpssy
06-01-22, 23:15
Adultsearch. So FYI the current lineup is Baby and Miumiu are back. Haven't seen any detailed reports on miumiu but she sounds hot from the comments.Her name was spelled differently. You'll get lots of hits searching MuiMui in the Sunflower thread. NiuNiu was at Pali.

Travel808
06-02-22, 09:29
Her name was spelled differently. You'll get lots of hits searching MuiMui in the Sunflower thread. NiuNiu was at Pali.Oh no wonder. Thanks I'll check them out.

Bikini
06-02-22, 18:29
She gone already? Good thing I jumped her bones yesterday! She one awesome Wahini.

ToniMulato
06-03-22, 00:54
Is this bird still around?

Asked for lineup wich consists on Baby, Miu, and honey apparently. Tried to set up with Miu, But hey won't text back.

Caihua
06-03-22, 02:03

Asked for lineup wich consists on Baby, Miu, and honey apparently. Tried to set up with Miu, But hey won't text back.They probably have problems with law enforcement again. Both girls left suddenly.

Ajarn
06-03-22, 02:49

Asked for lineup wich consists on Baby, Miu, and honey apparently. Tried to set up with Miu, But hey won't text back.They don't text me back either. Is there a way to know if your number has been blocked?

RoadRally2
06-03-22, 15:23
Hoping mm reappears would enjoy a reunion.

Hono808
06-03-22, 15:36
Hoping mm reappears would enjoy a reunion.They got Reid and have problems with law enforcement.

JDorian
06-03-22, 16:15
They don't text me back either. Is there a way to know if your number has been blocked?I don't think anyone is being blocked. Papa san texted me that they were temporarily closed. No workers right now. Not sure what happened to MM, or Honey. Baby was only here for a day or two. She'll likely be back later this summer. Thankfully the cubbard isn't entirely bare in Honolulu as far as options go, but definitely not overflowing with riches either.

HawaiiCG
06-03-22, 19:09
They probably have problems with law enforcement again. Both girls left suddenly.SF officials announced they are new location at Kailua:

15 x kahako st Kailua, 9xx34 .

See you guys soon.

HaveFunSF
06-03-22, 20:11
SF officials announced they are new location at Kailua:

See you guys soon.15X Kahakx st a Kailua.

Bikini
06-04-22, 20:34

See you guys soon.Who are these SF "officials"? I never got a message and I'm on the top of Yuri's list.

Honolulu Yobo
06-04-22, 20:57
Try Googleing the SF Address, it's the only one that is blurred out.

Who are these SF "officials"? I never got a message and I'm on the top of Yuri's list.

HawaiiCG
06-04-22, 22:27
They probably have problems with law enforcement again. Both girls left suddenly.How did you know it and real? And you said "AGAIN " ? Had you hear they got this trouble before? I am a long time regular customer but never got this massage from SF or love. I got a massage said they are on vacation and new open at Kailua yesterday.

I so curious why you said that or you did this reports or something else?

LargeRocket69
06-04-22, 22:34

See you guys soon.

15X Kahakx st a Kailua.Did anyone else get this info from them? Can anyone confirm that they really are in Kailua? That's great for those who live Windward side maybe not so much for others now.

Museki
06-04-22, 22:43
Who are these SF "officials"? I never got a message and I'm on the top of Yuri's list.I'm guessing Hawaii CG with 90+% of his post are of SF and HaveFunSF with 1 post are the officials.

HawaiiCG
06-04-22, 23:12
I'm guessing Hawaii CG with 90+% of his post are of SF and HaveFunSF with 1 post are the officials.Yes, you are right. I am SF die hard fans and I am only like to see younger girls. I most of visited are went to the place that got younger girls not the MILF and Auntie. Like angel I was went there a lot when mini was there but she gone so I denied. Some other time when former Pali have new girls and young I will go. But I will trust yuli most time when she tell me the girl I would like. She know what girl I like.

YoungMonger808
06-05-22, 03:07
Did anyone else get this info from them? Can anyone confirm that they really are in Kailua? That's great for those who live Windward side maybe not so much for others now.Feel like this is fake. Yuri said they're taking a vacation for a bit.

Museki
06-05-22, 14:46
15X Kahakx st a Kailua.

Yes, you are right. I am SF die hard fans and I am only like to see younger girls. I most of visited are went to the place that got younger girls not the MILF and Auntie. Like angel I was went there a lot when mini was there but she gone so I denied. Some other time when former Pali have new girls and young I will go. But I will trust yuli most time when she tell me the girl I would like. She know what girl I like.SO who's in the lineup in Kailua?

ClaraForever
06-05-22, 16:22
How did you know it and real? And you said "AGAIN " ? Had you hear they got this trouble before? I am a long time regular customer but never got this massage from SF or love. I got a massage said they are on vacation and new open at Kailua yesterday.

I so curious why you said that or you did this reports or something else?Just my guessing.

They may need to change location again as they, apartment / condo providers do. Hawaii condo girls ask less money (la cfs starts from 330-400, lv from 350-400 for simple popping) than mainland while rental cost as much as in safe area in la, ny, san francisco, etc. So hawaii connections must take more customers than they do in mainland, which means more red flags from neighbor. We know what happened to sanho 2 when they move to richer area in manoa.

Let's wait if they decide sudden offs or moving. For their safety and our safety.

Lknfrpssy
06-05-22, 16:26
Did anyone else get this info from them? Can anyone confirm that they really are in Kailua? That's great for those who live Windward side maybe not so much for others now.I guess it's back to Nana.

Craps
06-05-22, 16:35
Did anyone else get this info from them? Can anyone confirm that they really are in Kailua? That's great for those who live Windward side maybe not so much for others now.Residential area by olomana golf course. might be wrong

LegendLuvr
06-06-22, 15:24
If you got the real memo, please follow instructions. We don't need another dumb ass to ruin it for the gentlemen.

TrialnError
06-07-22, 16:22
If you got the real memo, please follow instructions. We don't need another dumb ass to ruin it for the gentlemen.So is the memo being reported in here real or fake? Sounds like you got a text from them?

SixtyNiner69
06-09-22, 16:14
Has any one been called by Le I tried texting. SF today and not even five minutes later I get a call from the main station coincidence? Or something going on.

Johnny14
06-09-22, 17:00
Has any one been called by Le I tried texting. SF today and not even five minutes later I get a call from the main station coincidence? Or something going on.If you texted SF aka Love Spa (Ilikai hotel) and got HPD main station, SP probably pissed someone off or HPD has flagged SP for internal investigation. Actually if LE is on their case, SF has been too greedy and pissed off the wrong local who probably got friends at HPD to put some "heat". Not too smart to rub the locals the wrong way. I also noticed in pass posting of some guy suggesting if he has HPD connections to have a friend park his blue and white next to the AMP in question that will certainly have a financial impact on that particular AMP.

ClaraForever
06-09-22, 17:07
Has any one been called by Le I tried texting. SF today and not even five minutes later I get a call from the main station coincidence? Or something going on.How do you know police station called you or not? Did you google phone number that called you?

SixtyNiner69
06-09-22, 19:46
How do you know police station called you or not? Did you google phone number that called you?Not only google it I called the number number.

Bikini
06-09-22, 22:58
Has any one been called by Le I tried texting. SF today and not even five minutes later I get a call from the main station coincidence? Or something going on.So did you cancel your appointment or go? Who did you see?

LegendLuvr
06-09-22, 23:58
So is the memo being reported in here real or fake? Sounds like you got a text from them?A real text.

Lknfrpssy
06-10-22, 00:06
I may have been called by HPD too. What's the prefix? I don't pick up calls from numbers I don't know.

SamOwens
06-10-22, 06:41
Has any one been called by Le I tried texting. SF today and not even five minutes later I get a call from the main station coincidence? Or something going on.So what happened with your call? Did you talk to anyone, anything we should know?

JuanPunani
06-10-22, 08:27
Has any one been called by Le I tried texting. SF today and not even five minutes later I get a call from the main station coincidence? Or something going on.Its bullshit. They get the number to show up as the main station but they are in the DR or Jamaica. If you pick up, they do the transfer thing to like 2/3 different people ending up with a LT. They say it's about trafficking and want you to pay them over the phone, they will say if you don't pay over the phone now they will send units for you, its your last chance. They will try to direct you to a payment service in Jamaica or Dominican Republic. The Main Desk has been getting alerted to this scam for around the last 8 months or so.

My guess would be that the number is compromised on BP and instead of going to SF these guys get your metrics. Its either that or the provider / spa is thinking your number is scamming them and they forward it themselves.

SixtyNiner69
06-10-22, 11:46
So did you cancel your appointment or go? Who did you see?Never made an appointment was. Hoping the really were in kailua since I live on that side.

SixtyNiner69
06-10-22, 11:47
Its bullshit. They get the number to show up as the main station but they are in the DR or Jamaica. If you pick up, they do the transfer thing to like 2/3 different people ending up with a LT. They say it's about trafficking and want you to pay them over the phone, they will say if you don't pay over the phone now they will send units for you, its your last chance. They will try to direct you to a payment service in Jamaica or Dominican Republic. The Main Desk has been getting alerted to this scam for around the last 8 months or so.

My guess would be that the number is compromised on BP and instead of going to SF these guys get your metrics. Its either that or the provider / spa is thinking your number is scamming them and they forward it themselves.Thanks for the heads up I never answered the phone but I fid call back cause I was curious and it was hpd head quarters.

SixtyNiner69
06-10-22, 11:49
So what happened with your call? Did you talk to anyone, anything we should know?Never spoke to anyone I wouldn't really cAre since its a burmer phone also LOL.

HawaiiCG
06-10-22, 16:41
Never made an appointment was. Hoping the really were in kailua since I live on that side.Which number of SF you called? (808) love or (929) SF? I have saved both numbers and call and text to them but get back said on vacation. And also tell Tiffany will be back soon!

ExitOnly
06-11-22, 03:04
Never made an appointment was. Hoping the really were in kailua since I live on that side.Kailua might not be a good idea. Kailua is known for busybody noisy people that minds everyone's business. They call the police for anything and everything.

Johnny14
06-11-22, 12:25
Kailua might not be a good idea. Kailua is known for busybody noisy people that minds everyone's business. They call the police for anything and everything.Sounds like in the bible belt where losers congregate as "holy rollers" who actually would do themselves a favor if they loosen up on those urges in the pants instead of sexually depriving themselves because of some "sin" that some minister says, while he himself is probably a sexual predator. Hell if they are so concerned about these horny adults engaging in consensual activities, the husband should partake himself so he has a reason to go and get "cleansed" every Sunday to "wipe the slate clean" for another six days of mayhem because some the next Sunday in church he gets another round of "cleansing".

Johnny14
06-11-22, 15:00
Which number of SF you called? (808) love or (929) SF? I have saved both numbers and call and text to them but get back said on vacation. And also tell Tiffany will be back soon!Will Yuri mama be providing to keep the ship afloat?

JDorian
06-12-22, 00:49
Will Yuri mama be providing to keep the ship afloat?Yuri on the mainland, so unless we want to do a zoom call encounter, probably not. I don't think yuri has any hands on management of the place anymore. Recruitment may be an issue going forward. Tiffany may return, but no one is sure when, so you should probably have a back up option in the meantime.

TrialnError
06-12-22, 12:05
Yuri on the mainland, so unless we want to do a zoom call encounter, probably not. I don't think yuri has any hands on management of the place anymore. Recruitment may be an issue going forward. Tiffany may return, but no one is sure when, so you should probably have a back up option in the meantime.I hope Tiffany does come back even if it's not at SF / Love Spa. Either independent or another AMP would be nice.

HNLparlot
06-13-22, 16:42
Delicious meat Tiffany is back that what I got from a text.

Lknfrpssy
06-16-22, 21:27
Yuri on the mainland, so unless we want to do a zoom call encounter, probably not. I don't think yuri has any hands on management of the place anymore. Recruitment may be an issue going forward. Tiffany may return, but no one is sure when, so you should probably have a back up option in the meantime.Better than Lisa?

JDorian
06-18-22, 00:20
Better than Lisa?I see what you guys mean. The reports on Tiffany are understated. She's all that and more. Who's this Lisa you speak of? I have a foggy recollection of her, but got too much Tiffany in my brain.

BTW, clean out your inbox. You all full again. If you guys haven't seen Tiffany go soon. She's here for 2 more weeks.

Travel808
06-19-22, 21:39
I see what you guys mean. The reports on Tiffany are understated. She's all that and more. Who's this Lisa you speak of? I have a foggy recollection of her, but got too much Tiffany in my brain.

BTW, clean out your inbox. You all full again. If you guys haven't seen Tiffany go soon. She's here for 2 more weeks.So is love spa open again in the hotel in Waikiki? I texted the 590 number and they said go to the hotel. But I thought some of you said they moved to Kailua? And what with all the talk about LE replying to the texts, seems sketchy. Can anyone confirm what's going on with this place? Is Tiffany really back at the waiks location?

HNLparlot
06-20-22, 16:19
So is love spa open again in the hotel in Waikiki? I texted the 590 number and they said go to the hotel. But I thought some of you said they moved to Kailua? And what with all the talk about LE replying to the texts, seems sketchy. Can anyone confirm what's going on with this place? Is Tiffany really back at the waiks location?She already in my planet when she came back first day. Meat is ONO. I like this girl she has very good slim body.

Lknfrpssy
06-20-22, 19:44
She already in my planet when she came back first day. Meat is ONO. I like this girl she has very good slim body.Treat her good and give her lots of cash.

Giangmari
06-21-22, 00:19
Can anyone post or PM Tiffany's pics? Her ad pics are no longer up.

CMG109
06-21-22, 08:36
Anyone here can help me by pointing me in the right direction and helping me figure out what the number for this place is? I looked at bedpage + adultsearch +rubmaps and either I'm going blind as I get older, or this place just aint listed anywhere. Mahalo in advance brah.

HawaiiCG
06-21-22, 16:24
Can anyone post or PM Tiffany's pics? Her ad pics are no longer up.PM me. Only the number I text can make an appointment.

Restless1728
06-21-22, 19:00
She is a lovely girl! Young and beautiful head to toe. A pure joy to be with. Unfortunately something happened when Mui was here and it's gotten management paranoid. We need to support these beautiful girls! I texted the 590 number. Pm if you can't contact them. It slowed down since the incident which is what jerk was trying to accomplish.

FookMe
06-22-22, 03:09
She is a lovely girl! Young and beautiful head to toe. A pure joy to be with. Unfortunately something happened when Mui was here and it's gotten management paranoid. We need to support these beautiful girls! I texted the 590 number. Pm if you can't contact them. It slowed down since the incident which is what jerk was trying to accomplish.Thanks for the update Restless. No wonder Muimui and baby were only here for a really short time then silence. Someone care to elaborate on what happened?

Like anything in life it sucks that it only takes ones lolo to mess it up for everyone else. It's already slim pickings as it is.

DrunkenSushi
06-24-22, 14:32
Can anyone PM me any photos of Tiffany and a contact? I hear a lot of great things but can't find any ads or information on her. Much appreciated!

LargeRocket69
06-24-22, 17:20
Can anyone PM me any photos of Tiffany and a contact? I hear a lot of great things but can't find any ads or information on her. Much appreciated!
I think it's by invite only right now but I would like to know as well.

Restless1728
06-24-22, 18:39
I think it's by invite only right now but I would like to know as well.Think happa Thai. If you don't think she's great looking (body and face), you'll probably always be disappointed. Pm if you don't have the number.

DrSexMachine
06-25-22, 23:34
Think happa Thai. If you don't think she's great looking (body and face), you'll probably always be disappointed. Pm if you don't have the number.So how do I get to see this beautiful Tiffany?

Sukebegai
06-26-22, 00:14
Think happa Thai. If you don't think she's great looking (body and face), you'll probably always be disappointed. Pm if you don't have the number.Hapa Thai is a great combo. She must be gorgeous.

Lknfrpssy
06-26-22, 20:24
Hapa Thai is a great combo. She must be gorgeous.She's gorgeous. DM if you want the contact number.

Bottom Out
06-27-22, 15:07
She's gorgeous. DM if you want the contact number.How does she compare with the ladies at HwnClub?

HNLparlot
06-27-22, 17:53
How does she compare with the ladies at HwnClub?Tiffany triple killed them LOL. Tiffany is young and pretty with slim body. I already spent a lot on her. I did few time double session with her that was excellent. No rush no complain. She is my best and the best and the toppers provider now.

Lknfrpssy
06-27-22, 19:03
How does she compare with the ladies at HwnClub?She's a champ. For me, face and body up there with Lisa, but service way better.

Nobi22
06-27-22, 19:08
I have been reading a lot of reviews about Tiffany and want to see for myself. If someone could DM me her contact info, it would be much appreciated. Aloha!

KJimmy0330
06-27-22, 19:18
Can anyone send me their number?

Thanks!

TrialnError
06-28-22, 00:46
Tiffany triple killed them LOL. Tiffany is young and pretty with slim body. I already spent a lot on her. I did few time double session with her that was excellent. No rush no complain. She is my best and the best and the toppers provider now.

Easily one of the best if not the best girl working right now.

Lknfrpssy
06-28-22, 02:10
Easily one of the best if not the best girl working right now.She is superwoman. She's all in every session. Imagine her doing that all day.

Museki
06-28-22, 12:36
Easily one of the best if not the best girl working right now.I got to say Tiffany is one of THE BEST I've seen in a long time and easily an ATF in looks, attitude and service. I was skeptical when I read the initial reviews of her first visit but decided to take a chance and was glad I did. Saw her 3 days in a row right before she left. Haven't seen her this time as I didn't get the new contact info but it's all good I have the memories, LOL.

BoyWithLuv
06-28-22, 14:16
Wow, so much hype on this Tiffany girl. I need to see for myself. She sounds like she checks all the check boxes I normally like in my girls.

CMG109
06-28-22, 20:37
If anyone could PM the number / address for this place I'd really appreciate it! Sent a few PMs to people here and never got one response yet. Just want to try out Tiffany before she leave. Appreciate it!

River Raid
06-29-22, 06:24
Had another round with this hottie. Words can't describe this pretty woman.

Lknfrpssy
06-29-22, 15:29
Had another round with this hottie. Words can't describe this pretty woman.How's this description: I'm so fkn in love with her.

BScotti
06-29-22, 18:41
I saw Tiffany last month but I'm not getting any reply now when I text the 9999 number.

Is she using a different number now?

MikeKpi
06-29-22, 23:01
Where is this Love Spa place at? Nothing on google. ? Thanks.

River Raid
06-30-22, 02:50
How's this description: I'm so fkn in love with her.I share the same sentiments but with the reviews she's getting, it's safe to say every guy is in love with her.

Lknfrpssy
06-30-22, 13:00
I got to say Tiffany is one of THE BEST I've seen in a long time and easily an ATF in looks, attitude and service. I was skeptical when I read the initial reviews of her first visit but decided to take a chance and was glad I did. Saw her 3 days in a row right before she left. Haven't seen her this time as I didn't get the new contact info but it's all good I have the memories, LOL.I tried going three days straight and was dry heaving on the third day. I guess I was tired.

PostOfficeMan
06-30-22, 17:39
Got to see my sweetheart Tiffany again. Delivered so a big load of packages and mail to her. For those who haven't seen her, you're definitely missing out on a young spinner hottie that delivers in every aspect.

Lknfrpssy
06-30-22, 21:39
For those who DM'd, I use the Batline and not the main number. They won't respond if you text the Batline unless they recognize your number. So no use I give the number to you. With a little searching you can get the main number. Don't know it offhand.

IAmSmitten
06-30-22, 23:16
I heard that they book the high rollers first. Low rollers like me get the 9 pm appointments. Still fun but little bit loose by then.

Big Gulp
07-01-22, 15:27
I heard that they book the high rollers first. Low rollers like me get the 9 pm appointments. Still fun but little bit loose by then.What girl in this industry doesn't get loose after banging many guys for the day though?

HawaiiCG
07-02-22, 15:26
She in fully fill up in my mind now. She said she will leave in 3 days.

I already booked a 3 in row with her. I hope she will stay and living in this island.

I was very satisfied with her every time. No way to said bad. Love you my girl.

Lknfrpssy
07-02-22, 20:10
She in fully fill up in my mind now. She said she will leave in 3 days.

I already booked a 3 in row with her. I hope she will stay and living in this island.

I was very satisfied with her every time. No way to said bad. Love you my girl.Just tip her good so she cums back.

MikeKpi
07-03-22, 14:43
How do we contact her? Tiffany. Or DM me. Thanks.

Lknfrpssy
07-03-22, 19:48
How do we contact her? Tiffany. Or DM me. Thanks.808-590-xxxx, and you need to drop the right name as a referral (as some have been required).

Honauc
07-05-22, 00:41
Hoping to get a reference by DM. Mahalo.

Super Guy
07-05-22, 02:08
Hoping to get a reference by DM. Mahalo.Me too.

Sup.

MikeKpi
07-05-22, 02:36
Me too.

Sup.Me too!

Ezaker
07-05-22, 07:18
Me too.

Sup.Meee too! Mahalo!

OopsWrongHole
07-05-22, 12:38
Hey guys,

What's the contact info for Tiffany and reference. DM me, thank you.

LegendLuvr
07-05-22, 15:16
Meee too! Mahalo!Tell them you only know your bud's forum name. Try MeCook.

TrialnError
07-05-22, 16:50
Tell them you only know your bud's forum name. Try MeCook.I used your forum name as a reference and I got a free hour, I used Me Cook's name and they told me to go see Yuna.

I hope Tiffany decides to make frequent return trips here, she's simply the best young beauty we've had in awhile. Top notch looks with top notch service.

LegendLuvr
07-05-22, 16:59
I used your forum name as a reference and I got a free hour, I used Me Cook's name and they told me to go see Yuna.

I hope Tiffany decides to make frequent return trips here, she's simply the best young beauty we've had in awhile. Top notch looks with top notch service.LOL. That's a good one. Use a generic name. Try Joe. It's her last day.

Lknfrpssy
07-05-22, 18:00
I had my last session with her. Time of my life. I have tons of Benjis left and nowhere good to spend it.

MikeKpi
07-05-22, 22:20
I had my last session with her. Time of my life. I have tons of Benjis left and nowhere good to spend it.When she coming back? Never tried her before.

Me Cook
07-05-22, 23:37
I used your forum name as a reference and I got a free hour, I used Me Cook's name and they told me to go see Yuna.

I hope Tiffany decides to make frequent return trips here, she's simply the best young beauty we've had in awhile. Top notch looks with top notch service.LOL. My name probably will only work now at Happiness as a valid reference. I have never been to Love Spa and the last time I was at Sunflower was February 2021 when I started officially boycotting that place. Most of the time, I don't even follow this thread and ignore it completely like I do with Sunflower.

You will find me several times a week at happiness visiting my favorite girl that works there. Sometimes I will venture out to Lemon Blossom and I am overdue for paying Osaka a visit to check out their new location. I am very disappointed with the quality of the Korean bar girls so I am just spending most of my money with the one girl at Happiness.

Yes, probably I will miss seeing some fine Chinese spinners but I never know about what kind of service I am going to get. I also hate breaking in a new girl now since I have invested so much time and money on Yuna.

BoyWithLuv
07-06-22, 14:37
When she coming back? Never tried her before.Not sure if or when she'll be back but you definitely missed out on one of the best looking young spinner girls that you could spend time with and her service was perfect.

Lknfrpssy
07-06-22, 17:11
Not sure if or when she'll be back but you definitely missed out on one of the best looking young spinner girls that you could spend time with and her service was perfect.I miss her already.

Lknfrpssy
07-08-22, 02:01
Had fun. 5' 0" 69 DFK, mish, K9. She got super went and was shivering during 69. Still missing Tiffany though. Not sure if I'll see Wara at Pali.

StickyWeed
07-10-22, 00:00
Saw Tiffany before she returned to the mainland. Confirming that she is young, hot, and Thai. She's a twenty something year old spinner. Seems hard to find young hotties in Honolulu these days. We should start an under 40 thread.

Are most of the girls at this location this fine? Or is she one a kind?

Kumuman
07-10-22, 03:42
Saw Tiffany before she returned to the mainland. Confirming that she is young, hot, and Thai. She's a twenty something year old spinner. Seems hard to find young hotties in Honolulu these days. We should start an under 40 thread.

Are most of the girls at this location this fine? Or is she one a kind?Returned to. Thai - ?? - go fish.

FookMe
07-10-22, 05:14
Had fun. 5' 0" 69 DFK, mish, K9. She got super went and was shivering during 69. Still missing Tiffany though. Not sure if I'll see Wara at Pali.Thanks for the report on Jin.

Is Wara a new girl? Heard only Meli & Kenny working at Pali.

FookMe
07-10-22, 05:33

Are most of the girls at this location this fine? Or is she one a kind?I would say they are on the younger side but we lucked out with her visit for sure.

So at about 5'5" or so do you really consider her a spinner? Another monger said she was a spinner too but I have to disagree. To me petite women under 5'2" or so can be considered spinners. TBH I wouldn't be able to do spinner stuff with Tiffany no matter how hard I tried. 😆 Not a big deal. She gone.

Lknfrpssy
07-13-22, 12:14
Has anyone tried?

Kefe2
07-13-22, 18:32
I had my last session with her. Time of my life. I have tons of Benjis left and nowhere good to spend it.Damn I had a appointment set with her but had to cancel because I caught Covid. When I checked back, she was gone. I hope she returns soon.

K2.

Lknfrpssy
07-14-22, 21:14
Damn I had a appointment set with her but had to cancel because I caught Covid. When I checked back, she was gone. I hope she returns soon.

K2.She will be, for me. LOL.

IAmSmitten
07-28-22, 21:20
And awesome festivities on the way to happy endings will be here again soon.

Ajarn
07-29-22, 03:11
And awesome festivities on the way to happy endings will be here again soon.Like next week!

Bottom Out
07-29-22, 07:09
Like next week!Who is returning here, Tiffany?

LegendLuvr
07-29-22, 16:01
Who is returning here, Tiffany?Turn in your coins, pawn jewelry your wife forgot about, sell car parts from your neighbor's car or whatever to get a stash to have lots of fun starting next week.

Sam H
07-29-22, 16:47
I have been reading a lot of reviews about Tiffany and want to see for myself. If someone could DM me her contact info, it would be much appreciated. Aloha!I read she's gone for now but can someone DM me the link to her ad, any pictures? Thanks in advance.

Sam.

FookMe
07-29-22, 20:19
Like next week!I see what you did Ajarn. "Breakfast at. " 😆 (if you still don't know just use the google machine).

Last time I saw her I asked her to bring her friends too. Hoping for the best.

Lknfrpssy
07-29-22, 21:53
I see what you did Ajarn. "Breakfast at. " 😆 (if you still don't know just use the google machine).

Last time I saw her I asked her to bring her friends too. Hoping for the best.Ajarn's title didn't have "at" in it, but yes got that text too. I'm loading my wallet in preparation.

TrialnError
07-30-22, 01:34
I caught the hint but in the meantime the current lineup is pretty hot.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22531144.html

Ajarn
07-30-22, 01:43
I see what you did Ajarn. "Breakfast at. " 😆 (if you still don't know just use the google machine).

Last time I saw her I asked her to bring her friends too. Hoping for the best.This time she's supposedly bringing Yuko. Anyone know who that is?

MikeKpi
07-30-22, 06:30
Where is this place? Please DM me.

Lknfrpssy
07-30-22, 17:40
Where is this place? Please DM me.If you're coming from Ward, head east on Queen and stop at the VW shop on the right.

MikeKpi
07-30-22, 23:36
If you're coming from Ward, head east on Queen and stop at the VW shop on the right.Thanks. Does it have a sign says Love Spa?

Mr Poke
07-31-22, 01:32
I read she's gone for now but can someone DM me the link to her ad, any pictures? Thanks in advance.

Sam.Extremely green to this. You guys speak so highly of her. I want to sample too. I went through a lot of the threads, I might of missed it but is she a FS type of lady? How about the other ladies are they FS? Other threads from yesterday and today say $300 is too much but I would need to sell or pawn. From this comment I can only think it's above $500.

SixtyNiner69
08-01-22, 20:47
Havnt posted in a while just been seeing my regulars but decided to check out this new but old location seen this one today she was ok didn't rush just not really my type service was good but I'm more of a lily or nara type of person LOL any way have fun theres a tai girl starting here tomorrow so deffintly going to have to check her out anyway stay safe fellow mongers.

LegendLuvr
08-03-22, 01:07
Did anyone partake in the festivities today?

LegendLuvr
08-03-22, 01:09
Extremely green to this. You guys speak so highly of her. I want to sample too. I went through a lot of the threads, I might of missed it but is she a FS type of lady? How about the other ladies are they FS? Other threads from yesterday and today say $300 is too much but I would need to sell or pawn. From this comment I can only think it's above $500.Sometimes the girls here take $220 or $240 but they'll book the guys who pay more first. I get morning appointments with $260 sometimes. Don't pawn your son's bike.

TrialnError
08-03-22, 15:09
Did anyone partake in the festivities today?I will soon, did you?

MikeKpi
08-03-22, 15:25
Is this her?

Lknfrpssy
08-03-22, 15:48
I will soon, did you?I will soon too, and continue until she's gone.

FookMe
08-03-22, 17:16
Sometimes the girls here take $220 or $240 but they'll book the guys who pay more first. I get morning appointments with $260 sometimes. Don't pawn your son's bike.Just curious about how this paying a higher price at this place works. So if one guy who's known to pay 240 make an appointment for one specific provider gets confirmation. But later that day a second monger who's known to pay three bills asks for the same provider at the same time. Does the first monger get bumped? Or does the second monger get the confirmation for that provider at that time while the second monger gets that time but with another provider (B&S)?

Plus the only options given were three bills for one hour and two bills for half hour. How do you all get the lower price for one hour? Thanks.

Lknfrpssy
08-03-22, 18:40
So gorgeous and sweet vagina. Life is good.

Lknfrpssy
08-04-22, 02:15
Just curious about how this paying a higher price at this place works. So if one guy who's known to pay 240 make an appointment for one specific provider gets confirmation. But later that day a second monger who's known to pay three bills asks for the same provider at the same time. Does the first monger get bumped? Or does the second monger get the confirmation for that provider at that time while the second monger gets that time but with another provider (B&S)?

Plus the only options given were three bills for one hour and two bills for half hour. How do you all get the lower price for one hour? Thanks.They know that I tip well but no cutting in line allowed. Just text early to see what's available.

YoungMonger808
08-04-22, 04:49
Just curious about how this paying a higher price at this place works. So if one guy who's known to pay 240 make an appointment for one specific provider gets confirmation. But later that day a second monger who's known to pay three bills asks for the same provider at the same time. Does the first monger get bumped? Or does the second monger get the confirmation for that provider at that time while the second monger gets that time but with another provider (B&S)?

Plus the only options given were three bills for one hour and two bills for half hour. How do you all get the lower price for one hour? Thanks.I feel as though monger one gets bumped. Only reason I say that is cause I have requested appointments before and was told it's booked and then a few minutes later I get told nevermind she'll see me. Assume it means whoever had the appointment gets bumped.

Could be a fluke or a last minute cancel but had happened a few times.

GofasBits
08-04-22, 09:49
Is this her?You need to provide some feedback on your adventures. I know you know how a lot of us feel with n00 bs asking endless questions without RTFF. Go read till you go blind, have some adventures and report back. Be accurate and detailed. BTW not her real pics, surprised? Be useful not useless. GL!

BScotti
08-05-22, 15:10
Is there a discreet entrance or is the only entrance on Queen street? That street has so much traffic.

LivingInSin2
08-05-22, 15:59
So gorgeous and sweet vagina. Life is good.Sounds so sketch. Was never really into sf since cc days. Yuri was the only reason I went here back when she was providing. Then service just started getting crappy. Girls remained young tho but I'm more of a service guy. But now, all this hype is getting me curious. If you don't here from my by next weekend then it was as good as described. Otherwise, I'll write a warning to my brothers.

JimBoyden
08-05-22, 16:02
Any ad? PM if UTR.

Lknfrpssy
08-05-22, 16:45
Is there a discreet entrance or is the only entrance on Queen street? That street has so much traffic.Nope. Park at Whole Foods or theater parking. Walk on the sidewalk of apartment building across Straub and proceed through their parking lot. Too bad there's no opening in their fence or you could go from their parking lot to the side of the Quonset hut.

Dvsmind
08-05-22, 17:51
Is there a discreet entrance or is the only entrance on Queen street? That street has so much traffic.The entrance is in front of the parking. First time I thought the entrance was on the right side of the building and buzzed in, walked in and was a game room LOL. The guy said you looking for massage, its in the front.

ReyDelacarne
08-05-22, 18:50
Sounds so sketch. Was never really into sf since cc days. Yuri was the only reason I went here back when she was providing. Then service just started getting crappy. Girls remained young tho but I'm more of a service guy. But now, all this hype is getting me curious. If you don't here from my by next weekend then it was as good as described. Otherwise, I'll write a warning to my brothers.Yuna is your favorite. It's hard to tell since you haven't written a rave review of a provider in five years.

ChrisYang
08-05-22, 20:48
And I blind or am I not seeing the ad for Love Spa? Trying to find their number to get my booking in.

GofasBits
08-05-22, 21:50
And I blind or am I not seeing the ad for Love Spa? Trying to find their number to get my booking in.Check all the sources (bedpage, adult look, adult search, mojovillage, etc.) GL!

ImBatman808
08-06-22, 06:38
Visited Miko earlier this week. Attractive and nice girl. Service was good enough, but could have been better. Might repeat if our options are low. Not the best I had at SF and not the worst.

ChrisYang
08-06-22, 10:51
Found it, thanks.

Check all the sources (bedpage, adult look, adult search, mojovillage, etc.) GL!