PDA

View Full Version : Logan

WhiteTiger1468
01-19-22, 17:25
Well logan is out of jail. She call me yesterday. She has added some weight but her mind was only on dope. Told her after we done and she couldn't wait. Keep trying talk me into getting it first. So I pull over at gas station and told her never mind. Of course I got the yelling and scream at about no one helps her and all men are ass holes and dicks. And I don't want to help her just want to fuck her like all men does. No one will help.

FSmith9009
01-19-22, 19:09
Well logan is out of jail. She call me yesterday. She has added some weight but her mind was only on dope. Told her after we done and she couldn't wait. Keep trying talk me into getting it first. So I pull over at gas station and told her never mind. Of course I got the yelling and scream at about no one helps her and all men are ass holes and dicks. And I don't want to help her just want to fuck her like all men does. No one will help.Got a link to an old ad? Who's Logan?

NightTraveler
01-20-22, 01:34
A SW in high point.

Small spinner with brown hair, and pale. I'd recommend having a place to bring this back to she's great!

Got a link to an old ad? Who's Logan?

GboroFella
07-08-22, 02:31
Sonia she in jail now? Would love to get in touch with her.

GboroFella
07-29-22, 06:39
When does she get out.