PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie

Sicilia21
01-18-22, 07:02
Here are some pics.

DatDude1206
01-18-22, 10:25
Here are some pics.Where is she located and contact info.

Sicilia21
01-20-22, 02:00
Where is she located and contact info.Saw her up in manassas, moves a bit.

Some times in richmond, fredericksburg, or nova.

Friendly lady and lets you go at it.

Sucks a mean dick.

Sexingit
01-20-22, 12:37
Saw her up in manassas, moves a bit.

Some times in richmond, fredericksburg, or nova.

Friendly lady and lets you go at it.

Sucks a mean dick.We need a number or a link.

Sicilia21
02-02-22, 01:16
Good fuck.

Nice holes.

Grafenberg
02-02-22, 17:42
Good fuck.

Nice holes.Only for a quickie, she rushes and asks if you're going to cum after a minute.

Sicilia21
02-03-22, 09:59
Only for a quickie, she rushes and asks if you're going to cum after a minute.My experience was different, and I was there for an hr.

She was very accommodating when I saw her, may be she was having a good day that day.

I've been trying to set something up again, but my schedules been shit.

ShootAndRoll
10-15-22, 12:13
I talked to Bonnie at the end of summer. Said she was getting out of the business. Sometimes that happens sometimes it doesn't. Only time will tell about the fast donations. I saw her a few times. BBW who does not disappoint. We did some role-play and I thoroughly enjoyed our dream time. She has some videos from the 2000's that got me fired up to go see her. I'm taking a wild guess here but I think the guy in her life has a negative impact on her life. If you get the chance to see her and you like her photographs I would recommend. She is very friendly and EZ to talk to. Anyone know if she does group dreams or DP?

Sicilia21
11-02-22, 14:33
Spoke to bonnie not long ago.

Did me tion she's looking for business but some pimps started a rumor and she hasnt been able to get business.