PDA

View Full Version : Steenky Nutz' El Fragrante Y El Apestosto! (The Fragrant and the Smelly)

SteenkyNutz502
01-16-22, 17:16
Welcome, welcome, welcome! In the spirit of Penrose's Approved List, Diesel's Dimes, and the Ups and Downs videos that some of the YouTubers put out, I'm going to throw my own spin on this forum and post my experiences here and give them positive points and negative points in the form of Fragrante (Fragrant) and Apestoso (Stinky). These points will be given for any aspect of the visit / dream / encounter that stands out. You are welcome to add to the thread as long as you follow the format and remember the point labels: Fragante=Good and Apestoso=Bad. Let's have some fun with this one.

ToolRulz
01-16-22, 22:07
Welcome, welcome, welcome! In the spirit of Penrose's Approved List, Diesel's Dimes, and the Ups and Downs videos that some of the YouTubers put out, I'm going to throw my own spin on this forum and post my experiences here and give them positive points and negative points in the form of Fragrante (Fragrant) and Apestoso (Stinky). These points will be given for any aspect of the visit / dream / encounter that stands out. You are welcome to add to the thread as long as you follow the format and remember the point labels: Fragante=Good and Apestoso=Bad. Let's have some fun with this one.She's a sweet girl, but the pussy is NEVER fresh.