PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Shore Fight Thread

Shampoo55
01-10-22, 13:50
So I see ES doesn't have a fight thread or place where you can be a douche to others. I guess you could pizz all over some dudes shoes on in some other thread, but risk the ire of The Grand High Poobah! But why not have a place for youse LSD dudes to fight?

Now youse do!

Shampoo55
01-10-22, 14:06
PPJones, If you got busted in a sting would you be cool with it if someone posting your mugshot?Best I can tell, no personally identifying info on the dudes was posted. I mean OP could have provided a link to the online article in the News Thread and that would be cool and then the exact name, etc would be accessible.

But it looks like in today's Cancel Culture, the victims of these people are getting their "cancel!

I would certainly be very unhappy that several major news websites had posted my identifying information on several different websites. That WOULD, however, be beyond my control, as it is common practice these days, by LE and news websites.

I would NOT, however, be as concerned about someone reposting a photo on a "semi private" website, where many of it's members, I had dated, knowingly, for SW.

So, if you're asking if I'd be upset that someone re-posted it HERE, my answer would be a strong NO.Only reason to be upset, would be that the dude objecting is:

* one of the two dudes pictured.

* brother of one of the dudes.

* good friend of one of the dudes.

* un-indicted co-conspirator or the snitch that turned them in.

Youse do bad things, one should expect to be "canceled" or put in the newspaper with a Scarlet Letter. Men accept responsibility for their actions, little boys try to blame someone else and whine & cry.

PPJones
01-10-22, 15:51
Best I can tell, no personally identifying info on the dudes was posted. I mean OP could have provided a link to the online article in the News Thread and that would be cool and then the exact name, etc would be accessible.

But it looks like in today's Cancel Culture, the victims of these people are getting their "cancel!

Only reason to be upset, would be that the dude objecting is:

* one of the two dudes pictured.

* brother of one of the dudes.

* good friend of one of the dudes.

* un-indicted co-conspirator or the snitch that turned them in.

Youse do bad things, one should expect to be "canceled" or put in the newspaper with a Scarlet Letter. Men accept responsibility for their actions, little boys try to blame someone else and whine & cry.Yeah sorry. I don't know why I did any include a link. Dumb move.

Makes it much easier to find as there is so much info on the net. It's very easy to miss one article that is listed on multiple news sites, even if you're searching for it.

https://www.wmdt.com/2022/01/wicomico-co-grand-jury-indicts-four-after-10-month-theft-burglary-spree/#text=WICOMICO%20 COUNTY%2 C%20 Md. ,are%20 the%20 individuals%20 facing%20 charges.

Stay safe guys. Good luck, and happy hunting.

Shampoo55
01-10-22, 23:43
1) It's not a "semi private" website, it's a 100% open forum. You don't even need to join it to see the content.

2) Did you know it's against the forum rules to post mugshots like you did? Here is a direct quote from the admin.

You might want to PM the admin and ask him to take it down before some one reports you.Did I miss the announcement and CrackHoreLover is now a Moderator of the EasternShore threads? WTF!

Dude get off it! What the heck do you care? IF you had really wanted to "help" or warn OP, you woudl have sent a PM to him, rather than publicly smashing him.

The point of this website, as I understand it, is to assist guys in finding girls! When a couple of girls in the freaking area get arrested for stealing and have compatriots, me thinks that is useful info for dudes to know! Maybe guys wouldn't recognize the two girls names but the faces will mostly stay the same. So a picture of a girl who steals is IMHO important info for the community to have.

So perhaps there is a difference between a warning against dudes who are associated with "dating" girls who have done multiple thefts and dudes arrested for solicitation. The fist set are dudes we all need to know about, the second would yes, be heartless to show their pictures and out them for "hobbyng!" But it looks like you took that warning text out of context. Wonder if THAT is a violation?

But hey, when PPJ gets reported we will know who was the dude who did it! Jeez.

Go get a hard-on for some girl, not other posters!

PPJones
01-11-22, 00:19
Did I miss the announcement and CrackHoreLover is now a Moderator of the EasternShore threads? WTF!

Dude get off it! What the heck do you care? IF you had really wanted to "help" or warn OP, you woudl have sent a PM to him, rather than publicly smashing him.

The point of this website, as I understand it, is to assist guys in finding girls! When a couple of girls in the freaking area get arrested for stealing and have compatriots, me thinks that is useful info for dudes to know! Maybe guys wouldn't recognize the two girls names but the faces will mostly stay the same. So a picture of a girl who steals is IMHO important info for the community to have.

So perhaps there is a difference between a warning against dudes who are associated with "dating" girls who have done multiple thefts and dudes arrested for solicitation. The fist set are dudes we all need to know about, the second would yes, be heartless to show their pictures and out them for "hobbyng!" But it looks like you took that warning text out of context. Wonder if THAT is a violation?

Go get a hard-on for some girl, not other posters!Well thank you Mr shampoo.

I kinda DID think there were better ways of doing what Mr Crackwhorelover wanted to accomplish, but I've already asked admin2 to delete the post if it bteaks any forum rules.

It was NOT my intention to break any rules here. I was simply trying to let the many fellas who were interested in those two know, that they may have a difficult time getting a hold of them. They may be on vacation.

There's certainly better ways to let a fella know (if that's REALLY what they're trying to do) that what he's done is against the rules. I mean obviously, the douche knows about the PM feature, as he suggested it to ME. But whatever, If that's the way he likes to play, then so be it.

I'm not trying to break any rules here, just wanted to help other monger's keep safe, as I myself, don't like crackwhores, OR apparently, Crackwhorelovers.

I'm not sure where Mr Crackwhorelover is from, or if he even mongers in the MD ES area. I see a bunch of similar posts from him throughout Nashville and Detroit, but I don't beleive I've seen ANYTHING remotely helpful to any monger in the eastern shore Maryland area.

ImForHead
01-16-22, 11:36
Did I miss the announcement and CrackHoreLover is now a Moderator of the EasternShore threads? WTF!

Go get a hard-on for some girl, not other posters!There is something so creepy about a man white knighting for another man. Shampoo55, will you be taking PPJones last name or will he be taking yours LOL?

Jthinas
02-02-22, 22:58
There is something so creepy about a man white knighting for another man. Shampoo55, will you be taking PPJones last name or will he be taking yours LOL?Apparently he seems to think every guy on this site has a hard on for him. But between the two names I think they should go by Mr. And Mrs. Shampoo.

Jthinas
03-21-22, 23:03
Could you post or PM more info to help the community out. I see quite a few STG adds from Seaford.So your first post is telling someone else they need to tell more information to help out the community. You've never posted anything. So how are you going to tell someone else that they need to help the community when you've never done the same. And on a post from two months ago. Sounds like you are probably affiliated with the girl he is speaking of. How about you contribute and help the community and before you start telling others they need to. Just my opinion.

PPJones
05-15-22, 16:44
So you've been on these boards for years.

Very swift to use the PM feature. Familiar with the different uses of the boards. Have seen girls over the years, but yet, haven't shared much on the public forums so, have not become a senior member.

These boards work much better when everyone shares. Shares girls, shares tips and info and shares stories and styles, good and bad.

Share some with us, to be shared with.

Why should I answer your question. You pm'd six months ago and I mentioned something about you not being a SR member, after all these years. Here it is, months later, you STILL have not shared anything. Why should I share what I know? Am I to believe you haven't seen or contacted a girl in six months?

I take the back of my hand, place it under my jaw, run it outward, from under my chin.

Shampoo55
07-16-22, 21:03
Why then, post information about her? That's like saying I saw Bigfoot walking through town eating everything and everyone in site but I'm not going to tell you where. What a dickhead.Hesus Dude!

The guy stated why He posted about her in his message?

Simply put if you knew her number from before and she's met you before hit her up if you are interested. She does not want to meet new people only people she has met previously.Huh? That wasn't clear enough? What's up with you? Attention deficit disorder and didn't read the whole thing? Reading comprehension challenged? Or just an entitled snowflake having a tantrum cause youse can't get to see the girl?

Looks like a dude helping a girl out to me, certainly NOT being a dickhead.

Hey haven't always seen eye-to-eye with Jthinas in the past, but on this one I have to agree! He's doing a good deed for a regular girl.